绝命毒师 第五季 Breaking Bad Season 5 第15集: 花岗岩之州 Granite State

上映日期: 2,012

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语 / 德语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 迈克尔·斯洛维斯 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 亚当·伯恩斯坦 / 莱恩·约翰逊 / 乔治·马斯塔斯 / 科林·巴克西 / 托马斯·施纳泽 / 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 山姆·卡特林 / 皮特·古尔德 / 文

演员: 布莱恩·科兰斯顿 / 亚伦·保尔 / 安娜·冈 / 迪恩·诺里斯 / 贝琪·勃兰特 / RJ·米特 / 鲍勃·奥登科克 / 乔纳森·班克斯 / 克里斯托弗·科辛斯 / 劳拉·弗雷泽 / 杰西·普莱蒙


台词
You can come on out.
你可以出来了
It's an actual store.
这还真是个仓库
I guess I figured vacuum cleaner repair was a term of art.
我总以为真空吸尘器维修是个术语
If you would step right here on this blue spot.
你能不能过来站在这个蓝点上
Leave your luggage where it is for the moment.
行李暂时放在原地就行了
That good?
这样行吗
- Sure. - What about this?
-当然 -那这个怎么办
I'll photoshop that out.
我会处理掉的
Oh, Nebraska. What's in Nebraska?
内布拉斯加 内布拉斯加有什么
You. From now on.
你 从现在起
It's gonna take me some time
我得花点时间
to get your new situation fixed.
处理好你的新情况
Until then, you're gonna be staying here.
在那之前 你都得待在这里面
I got a place downstairs, out of sight.
楼下有个房间 别人看不到
It's not the Ritz-Carlton,
倒比不上丽兹卡尔顿
but it's comfortable enough for short-term.
但短期住的话还是很舒服的
How short-term?
要多短
Considering you got your face up on buses
考虑到现在城里的巴士和广告牌上
and billboards all over town,
到处都是你的照片
I'm thinking, uh, two days.
我估计 两天吧
Maybe three.
也可能是三天
Only thing is,
只有一点
and I don't like to do this,
我也不想这样
but, uh, you'll have a bunk mate.
但是还有个人跟你睡一屋
Oh, yeah? He's still here?
是吗 他还在这里吗
For the moment.
现在是
He's a special case. Gonna take some doing.
他情况特殊 一时半会儿解决不了
How's he holding up?
他现在情况如何
You be the judge.
你自己定夺吧
第五季 第十五集
花岗岩之州 Granite State
--&&本影片由£cXcY-QQ群 377633162£ 根据YYeTs字幕校订&&--
We will find Hank.
我们会找到汉克的
Steve too.
还有史蒂夫
They're out there, and we're gonna find them.
他们还活着 我们会找到的
You have my word.
我向你保证
Sir.
长官
Call it in, get her out of here. Move.
去找支援 把她带走 行动
I, uh, get to his door,
我到了他家门口
and I could hear music inside.
还能听见屋里有音乐声
Like squeaky voices.
吱吱作响
And I thought,
我以为
you know, maybe, uh
可能是
I knocked on his door.
我敲了敲他的门
The music stopped, and then he was right there.
音乐就停了 然后他就出现了
When he saw the gun, he thought--
他看到枪的时候 他以为
Hey, Kenny.
肯尼
Does this pussy cry through the entire thing?
这娘炮整段视频都在哭吗
Just watch.
只管看吧
Kept saying that
一直重复说
you know, "You don't have to do this."
你没必要这么做
His eyes were so big.
他的眼睛睁得很大
- Such a bitch. He won't quit. - They are high-fiving, because it worked,
-真娘 哭个不停 -他们在击掌 因为这招管用
Then, you know, we turn around,
后来 我们转身
and there is this kid
看到有个小孩
on a dirt bike, looking at us.
骑在脏兮兮的自行车上看着我们
Drew Sharp.
德鲁·夏普
That kid that went missing up in White Horse.
在怀特霍斯失踪的那个小孩
It's him.
就是他
And then out of nowhere,
不知从哪里冒出来的
Todd, that opie, dead-eyed piece of shit,
托德 那个该死的混蛋
pulls out a gun and shoots the kid.
掏出把枪 直接崩了那孩子
This is Todd Alquist we're talking about?
说的是托德·阿尔奎斯特吗
He killed Drew Sharp?
是他杀了德鲁·夏普吗
Boom. Like it was nothing.
砰地一声 人就死了
Hey, Uncle Jack. Hold up.
杰克叔叔 等等
I think we should keep him for a while,
我想咱们应该再留他一阵
get a couple of cooks under our belt.
让他在我们的监控下再制几次毒
You seriously giving me this turn-the-other-cheek crap?
你真的要这么忍气吞声吗
He ratted you out. Personally.
那家伙出卖了你
We still got 600 gallons of methylamine.
我们还有600加仑的甲胺呢
Meth? Who gives a shit about meth?
甲胺 谁还在乎什么甲胺
We won the lottery here.
我们都赚了一大票了
We've got all the money in the world.
已经赚到那么多钱了
You're talking to me about selling crank?
你还叫我去卖那点毒品吗
I mean, this is millions, Uncle Jack.
这得有上百万呢 杰克叔叔
No matter how much you got,
无论赚了多少钱
how do you turn your back on more?
都没人拒绝赚更多钱
You little
你个
Son of a bitch.
狗娘养的
It's that Lydia woman.
是为莉迪亚那娘们吧
You're sweet on her, you little bastard.
你这臭小子看上她了
Hey, Kenny, you believe this?
肯尼 你信吗
Hey, it's all about this right here, huh?
不就男女那点事呗
Come on.
得了
You can do better.
漂亮妞有的是
I mean, that one's so uptight,
我是说那娘们脾气太大了
she's probably got a wood chipper for a coochie.
没准下面就是个绞肉机
You stick it in down there,
你塞进去根"香肠"
you're pulling back a stump.
出来就成肉馅了
Ah, what the hell.
算了算了
Heart wants what the heart wants, right?
谁也没法阻挡心里的想法
Let's go back and watch some more of that crybaby rat, huh?
咱回去瞧瞧那爱哭鬼还能折腾什么
How thick is it?
有多厚
This is mild steel?
这是软钢吧
Uh, no, this would be cash.
不 这次是现金
What?
怎么
Nothing.
没事
Hey, you know what?
知道吗
Make yourself useful.
你得发挥作用
Give me a list of hitters, mercenaries.
给我找几个枪手 雇佣兵
Yes, yes, I remember. You've got concerns.
明白 我知道你有顾虑
Don't worry. We'll take the time to vet them.
别担心 我们慢慢收拾他们
Make sure there are no undercover cops on the team.
里面可别有卧底的条子
Five should do it.
五个应该够了
Providing they're the right men for the job.
如果活儿干得漂亮
I'm gonna hate myself for asking,
我真不想问
but, uh, who are we hitting?
可要杀谁啊
Jack Welker. And his men.
杰克·威尔克那帮人
They murdered Hank. They stole my life's work.
他们杀了汉克 抢了我毕生心血
I don't know any hit men.
我不认识什么枪手
You know a guy who knows a guy.
你找找关系
Just get me the contacts. Anybody in that world.
给我联系方式就行 只要是黑道的
I'm paying top dollar. We'll find them.
重赏之下必有勇夫
You mind if I give you a nickel's worth of advice?
要我给你个小建议吗
Just for old time's sake?
看在多年交情上
You're worried about your wife and kids?
你要是担心老婆孩子
Don't leave.
就别跑
The way things are right now,
目前看来
some people, not me, mind you,
可能有人会说
but some people might say
注意 不是我
you're leaving her high and dry.
你弃她于不顾
Some people would be ignorant on the facts.
总有人识不破真相
Some people wouldn't know
总有人不明白
that as far as the police are concerned,
在警方看来
Skyler is a blameless victim.
斯凯勒只是清白无辜
- No, no, no. - Go ahead.
-不 不 -你继续
Get it off your chest.
有话直说
Go on.
说你的
The phone call was a smart move.
那个电话打得不错
Kudos to you.
好样的
Odds are it was recorded.
他们很可能录音了
It's gonna play great for a jury.
这对上庭很有利
It might even buy her a mistrial.
甚至会使她免予起诉
In a year and a half.
但过一年半载
Until then, if they don't have you,
等他们还抓不到你
they're going after her.
就会找她麻烦
There's no point. She knows nothing.
那没用 她什么都不知道
Well, too bad for her, then.
那她更惨了
She's got nothing to trade.
毫无利用价值
I hate to be a downer here,
我也不愿说风凉话
but there are two D.E.A. agents missing.
可有俩毒品管制局的探员失踪了
Presumed dead.
推定死亡
You think the Feds are gonna just let that go
你以为你一走了之
'cause you hit the ejector seat?
管制局就会撒手不管啊
First thing they're gonna do,
首先他们会依据反黑法案
they will rico your wife and kids out of the house.
把你老婆孩子赶出家门
That condo is gone.
没收房产
Your bank accounts, they're frozen.
冻结银行账户
Her picture's probably on TV right now,
没准现在电视里就有她的靓照
next to yours.
紧挨着你
Who's gonna hire her?
谁还敢雇她
Money's no problem.
钱不是问题
Well, I don't mean to contradict you,
我真不是和你抬扛
but getting it to her, impossible.
可想把钱给她 没门
The feds are just praying that you'll make contact.
警方巴不得你们联系
Internet, the phone-- it's all tapped.
网络 电话 统统监控起来
Hey, Mike was no dummy.
麦克不傻吧
But every time he tried to get his nest egg to his granddaughter,
可他每次想把钱转移给孙女
it ended up in uncle sam's pockets.
还不都归政府了
So you propose what?
那你有什么建议
Stay. Face the music.
按兵不动 面对现实
Hey, I mean, how much time have you got left?
我意思是 你身体还能撑几天啊
You walk in with your head held high.
你要昂起自己的头颅
You'll be the John Dillinger of the metropolitan detention center.
去局子里做你的黑帮老大
How bad is that?
这糟不到哪去
And you bring a barrel full of drug money,
你还可以把这桶贩毒挣来的钱上缴
maybe that soothes some troubled waters.
也许能解决一些问题
Maybe they let your family stay in the house.
也许你的家人能继续住老房子
After all, the house predates the criminal enterprise.
毕竟 那房子是犯罪前所得
God, you think I want to run?!
你以为我想跑路吗
This is the last thing that I want.
我是走投无路了
This--this changes nothing.
不管跑不跑路
What I do, I do for my family.
我所做的一切都是为了家人
My money goes to my children.
我的钱是留给我的孩子们的
Not just this barrel. All of it!
不止是这一桶 是所有的
I'm going to kill Jack and his entire crew,
我要杀了杰克那伙人
and I'm gonna take back what is mine
然后拿回属于我的东西
and give it to my children.
把它给我的孩子们
And then, and only then
只有到那个时候
Am I through.
这一切才算完
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Everything good?
一切还好吗
Define "Good."
什么叫"好"
You're set. Time to go.
安排好了 你可以走了
You'll be a little longer.
你还得等等
I'm still working on transportation.
我还在想怎么转移你
Change of plans.
计划有变
He's coming with me.
他跟我走
No. No, that's not--
不 不行
We're going together. I can use him.
我们一起走 我需要他
I'll give you two a minute.
我让你俩自己商量一会儿
Hey, I'm a civilian.
我现在是普通老百姓
I'm not your lawyer anymore.
不再是你的律师了
I'm nobody's lawyer. The fun's over.
我已经不是律师了 都结束了
From here on out, I'm Mr. Low profile.
从现在起 我是低调先生
Just another douche bag with a job
每天穿着职业装的
and three pairs of dockers.
普通上班族
If I'm lucky, month from now,
如果我走运 一个月后
best-case scenario,
最好的情况
I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha.
我能在奥马哈开家甜品店就不错了
You're still part of this. Whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意 你还是脱不了关系
I'm sorry. I don't think so.
抱歉 我不这么认为
You remember what I told you?
还记得我之前对你说的吗
It's not over.
一切都没有结束
Unti
直到
It's over.
真正的结束
Is she even listening?
她到底有没有在听
Mrs. White?
怀特太太
Are you following all this?
你在听吗
Do you understand what's happening here?
你明白现在是什么情况吗
Yes.
I understand.
我明白
I understand I'm in terrible trouble.
我明白我现在麻烦大了
I understand that you will use everything
我明白你会竭尽所能
in your power against me and my children
为难我和我的孩子们
unless--unless I give you Walt.
除非 除非我把沃尔特交给你
But the truth is, I can't give you what you want.
但事实是 我做不到
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
All right, go and discuss this with your lawyer here.
好吧 那就和你的律师商量一下
Rack your brain.
好好想想
And hope you can come up with something we can use.
希望你能想出一点能帮到我们的东西
4-17?
4-17请回答
4-17. No activity.
这里是4-17 一切正常
Ma'am, is there anybody else in the house?
女士 还有别人在家吗
What about your son?
你儿子呢
If I go look in his room,
如果我去他房里看
am I gonna see him?
他会在吗
He's not gonna pop out and surprise me?
不会突然跑出来给我个惊喜吧
If this guy takes his hand away,
如果他把手拿开
are you gonna scream?
你会叫吗
He's at his friend's house.
他在朋友家里
He's been there all week.
这周都在那
Please Please don't hurt my baby.
求你不要伤害我的孩子
- Please-- please. - Ma'am.
-求你了 -女士
We--we got a lot of respect for your husband.
我们很尊敬你的丈夫
There's just something that we gotta straighten out.
只是有点事情要问清楚
Okay? We know that you've been talking to the police,
我们知道你和警察说了很多
and that's okay.
没关系
You gotta do that.
这是你应该做的
But you've seen some people.
但你见过一些人
Like that lady who came into the car wash.
比如有位来洗车的女士
The one with the black hair.
黑头发那位
You said anything about her?
你说了关于她的事吗
You sure about that?
你确定
I didn't.
我没有
The police don't need to know anything about her.
警察不需要知道任何关于她的事
Okay, ma'am, I'm gonna need you to say it.
女士 我需要听你重复一遍
Iwillnot
我绝不会和警察
say anything about her. Ever.
说任何关于她的事
I swear.
我发誓
Okay.
When we leave,
我们离开时
you're not gonna go
你会出门
running to those police officers out front?
跑去找前门外那几个警察吗
No.
不会
Very good.
很好
Okay.
好的
'Cause you really don't want us coming back.
你可不会希望我们回来找你
Don't. Stay where you are.
别起身 坐在原地
We'll talk like this.
我们就这样谈
Okay.
So that thing that we talked about,
我们之前谈过的那件事
I went to Mr. And Mrs. White's house--
我去了怀特夫妇家
You don't have to say the name.
你不必指名道姓
Sure.
And it went really good.
进展很顺利
I mean, the message was received loud and clear.
我消息传达得非常清楚
The message? Yeah.
消息 没错
Look, I know you did your best. I just think--
听着 我知道你尽力了 我只是觉得
Hi. What can I get you?
您需要点什么
Chamomile tea with soy milk, please.
请给我一杯洋甘菊茶加豆奶
And I'll need more stevia.
给我多加点甜菊
Sure.
好的
The person we're discussing saw my face.
我们谈论的那个人看到了我的脸
You're not Western Union, Todd.
你不是电报公司 托德
We can't just settle for you sending messages.
不是你传达完消息就可以了
Really, if you'd been there,
你如果当时在场
I think you'd see it different.
就不会这么想了
We threw a real scare into her.
我们真把她给吓坏了
She seems like a nice lady watching out for her kids.
她看上去就像个一心保护孩子的慈母
So
所以
You're not going to have a problem with her.
你不用担心她了
I can pretty much guarantee it.
我敢打包票
I wish I had your certainty,
我也希望能吃下定心丸
but I'm not like you and your uncle.
可我不像你和你的叔叔
I'm just--I'm not used to this kind of risk.
我不习惯冒这种风险
We're gonna have to take a break.
我们得歇一歇
I--I have 50 pounds vacuum packed and ready to go.
我有50磅的货准备就绪
And I wish you all the luck in the world with it.
我祝你能卖个好价钱
It's 92%.
纯度92%
I'm sorry?
你说什么
92% 92%.
Truly?
真的
Tested it twice.
测试过两次了
And it's blue. Just like before.
而且是蓝色的 和之前的一样
92. That's Heisenberg level.
92% 那是海森堡的水平
He's notwith you?
他没和你们在一起吧
Well, next best thing. Pinkman.
相差无几 是平克曼
They're looking for Pinkman.
警察正在找平克曼
Well, they're not going to find him.
他们找不到他的
He's with us, and he's not going anywhere.
他和我们在一起 哪里也不会去
Ms. Quayle, this is what your guys in Europe
奎尔女士 这正是你欧洲的客户
have been begging for, right?
梦寐以求的 对吗
I just think we work together good.
我觉得我们合作的很好
We make a good team.
我们共事很不错
I think it's kind of
我觉得这是一种
Mutually good.
互惠互利
92% 92%.
Mr. Lambert,
兰姆波特先生
welcome to New Hampshire.
欢迎来到新罕布什尔州
All right.
好的
Let's have a look at this place.
来看看这地方
You got about a month's worth of food on hand,
你有约一个月的食物供给
most of it's canned goods,
大多是罐装的
but there's steaks in the freezer.
可冰箱里有牛排
You got a generator outside,
外面有发电机
Works on L.P.
低压运行
Ought to be enough in the tank to last out the winter.
应该够这房子撑完这个冬天了
It's only 15 amps,
只有15安培
but that ought to do for the lights,
可应该够给照明
TV, and the freezer.
电视和冰箱供电了
That's a wood-burner.
那是烧柴的火炉
Ought to warm the place up pretty good.
应该能给这地方供暖
Plus you can cook on it.
还能用它烹饪
On the TV front,
至于电视机
the reception's pretty much nil.
接收器基本收不到信号
You got some mountains in the way.
信号被几座山挡住了
Weather's right, you might be able to catch Montreal,
天气好的话 你或许能收到蒙特利尔的电视
but mostly you'll be limited to DVDs.
可多数时 你只能看DVD了
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.
《马格瑞姆的玩具店》
Two copies.
两张
I'm not much of a movie guy.
我不太看电影
I'll make a supply run next month.
我下个月来补给一次
You want something else to watch, put it on the list.
你还想看别的 就写在单子上
Supply run.
补给
$50,000 for a trip to costco.
去趟超市就要价五万美金
It's risk.
这叫风险
And risk is what you're paying me for,
你是为我承担的风险而买单
not toilet paper.
不是手纸
Risk and a 4,400-mile round trip.
风险还有4400英里的往返路程
Mr. Lambert, my clients and I
兰姆波特先生 我的客户和我
don't usually have an ongoing relationship.
通常没有长久的关系
Normally, you and I would have already gone our separate ways,
通常你与我已经分道扬镳了
but you're you.
但你可是个人物
Where's the phone?
电话在哪
No phone.
没有电话
Up here, ice storms equal service calls,
在这里 打电话跟冰暴的威力一样
equal you in cuffs.
你会被捕
Internet?
有网吗
Same deal.
也没有
Also satellite, cable tv,
没有卫星系统 有线电视
drop phone, car.
一次性电话和车
You want news, I'll bring the Albuquerque papers.
你要想看新闻 我给你带阿尔布开克报纸
Whatever you need, just
无论你需要什么
Put it on the list. Yeah.
列个单子 我懂
Look, I have business to conduct.
但我还有事情要处理
Your business is your business.
那是你的问题
My business is keeping you out of custody.
我的任务是不让你被捕
You are the target of a nation-wide manhunt.
你是全国通缉犯
Your face is all over TV.
电视上都是你的照片
You are the hottest client I have ever had.
你是我最棘手的客户
By far.
目前为止
It stands to reason
显而易见
you've got to keep out of sight.
你不能让别人看到你
And what's keeping me from walking out that gate?
如果我一定要出这个门呢
Nothing.
你可以出
There's a little one-horse town
往山下走八英里
eight miles down the hill.
有个小镇
There's not a thing on god's green earth
我根本无法
that I can do to stop you going down there.
阻止你去小镇
All I'm saying is,
我只想说
if you leave this place,
如果你离开这里
you will get caught.
你会被捕
And, I gotta tell you,
我还要告诉你
if I find out that you've left the reservation,
如果我发现你离开了这里
I won't be coming back.
我就不会回来了
That is for my own safety.
这是为我自己的安全着想
You understand?
你懂吗
Sure.
当然
You know how to work the stove?
你知道怎么用炉子吗
- The flue can be tricky. - Yeah, I got it.
-烟道很麻烦 -我会用
You paid good money for this.
你花了大钱
You got two acres up here,
你有两公顷的地方
lots of woods, nice, warm place.
很多树 很美很温暖
Seems to me just the spot
我觉得是一个让人可以
for a man to rest up, think on things.
休息和思考的地方
If you look around, it's kinda beautiful.
你四处看看 挺美的
You've been very helpful. Thank you.
你帮了我大忙 谢谢
See you in a month.
一个月后见
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天
Come--
快啊
That's not my chocolate chip, is it?
你拿的不是我的巧克力饼干吧
You're gonna spoil him.
你会宠坏他的
Hey, you awake?
你醒着吗
Huh? Yeah.
是的
We had some Ben and Jerry's.
我们吃了点本杰瑞冰淇淋
There's peanut butter cup and "Americone dream."
这是花生酱和"美国梦"口味的
I didn't know what you liked,
我不知道你喜欢什么
so I got you some of each.
就都给你拿了点
There you go.
给你
So that batch that you just cooked was 96%.
你刚制的那批货纯度96%
Kinda figured you deserved a little something.
我觉得应该奖励你点什么
Thanks.
谢了
Well, better get some sleep.
好好休息一下
Tomorrow's gonna be a big day.
明天是个大日子
Got a whole new batch.
再制一批货
Hey, um, Todd.
托德
Yeah?
什么事
Would you mind, uh, leaving the tarp off tonight?
今晚可以把布掀开吗
Well, might get cold.
你可能会感冒的
No, I--I don't mind.
不 我不介意
I just I just wanna see the stars.
我只想 看看星星
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Thanks.
谢了
Well, goodnight, Jesse.
晚安 杰西
Night.
晚安
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了 好了
Come on. Bitch.
快点 贱人
Go ahead! Do it!
快点 动手吧
Just kill me now and get it over with,
杀了我做个了结
because there's no way
因为我不可能
I'm doing one more cook
再为你们这帮疯子
for you psycho f---s!
制一次毒
Yes?
找谁
Hi, ma'am. How you doing tonight?
你好 今晚过得还好吗
Um, you're Andrea, right?
你叫安德莉亚 对吗
How can I help you?
找我有什么事吗
You know Jesse Pinkman?
你认识杰西·平克曼吗
Right? Well, I'm a friend of his.
我是他的一个朋友
My name's Todd.
我叫托德
I'm sorry to bother you so late,
很抱歉这么晚找你
but it's nice to meet you.
但很高兴见到你
How is Jesse? Is he okay?
杰西怎么样 他还好吗
Yeah, he's okay.
他挺好的
Actually, I brought him with me.
其实我带他来了
Jesse's here?
杰西来了
Yeah, he's right over there.
对 他就在那
In that truck.
在那个车里
Where?
在哪
Just so you know, this isn't personal.
你要知道 这不是针对你
No!
Whoa. Hey. Settle down.
喂 给我安生点
Settle down.
安生点
Hey, remember.
给我记住
There's still the kid.
还有一个小孩呢
I brought you a couple of cases of ensure.
我给你带过来了几箱保健品
Maybe put a little weight on you.
说不定能让你增重几斤
Jesus.
天呐
I can barely read this.
我都快读不懂了
Ah. Almost forgot.
差点忘了
Without a prescription,
我不知道你度数
I had to take an educated guess and shotgun it.
只能猜了猜 选了这些
One of these ought to come close.
应该会有一个比较接近
Did you, uh, check on them?
你去看他们了吗
Is Skyler in a better place?
斯凯勒住的好点了吗
Nah, she's still at that place off of Eubank.
没有 她还在尤班克那里住
Kids are both still with her for the moment.
孩子们现在也和她在一起
Uh, there's no court date yet.
开庭日还没有确定
The news was talking about a grand jury,
新闻上都在说什么大陪审团
but they didn't say when.
但是没有说日期
I saw her public defender on tv.
我在电视上见到了她的公设辩护律师
Looks like a deer in the headlights.
看起来就像聚光灯前面的惊鹿
Think I got socks older than him.
我觉得我的袜子都比他年龄大
What are they doing for money?
他们现在怎么赚钱
She's doing taxi dispatch part-time.
她在做出租车调度的兼职
Leaves the baby with a neighbor when she goes in.
工作的时候 把孩子交给邻居照看
I saw her shopping one time.
我有一次见她去购物了
She looks pretty good.
看起来还不错
And she's using her maiden name.
而且她现在用她的娘家姓了
I wouldn't take that personally
我觉得依现在的情况
under the circumstances.
她这么做无可厚非
Those working for you?
这些眼镜还行吗
Oh, yeah.
行行
I took a run by your old house.
我去了你老房子一趟
Uh, the auction's still pending.
拍卖还没有结果
They put a fence up around it.
他们用栅栏把房子围起来了
They put up a fence?
他们搞了个栅栏
Seems like the place
看起来像是
got to be kind of a tourist attraction.
那种旅游景点
Kids breaking in.
有小孩子进进出出
The neighbors complained,
邻居们都在抱怨
so the bank put up a fence.
所以银行搞了个栅栏
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Hmm?
什么
Yeah.
准备好了
Sorry about last time.
上次对不起了
It should go better now.
这次应该会比较顺利
I watched a couple of youtube videos.
我看了好几个视频
It's all about finding the vein.
关键就在于找到血管
Give it to me. I'll do it.
给我 让我来
Here. You--you do it.
还是你来吧
Big fist.
手握拳
Tight. There we go.
握紧 开始了
All right. It's just
好吧 关键就是
stick. That's it. Ok, hey.
扎进去 好了
Pretty good. Here you go.
挺好的 搞定了
Ok, it's worth my last physical.
好的 看来我上次没白体检
I will see you in
下次来见你要到
let's see
我想想
afternoon of the 15th.
15号的下午
Stay a little longer?
再多待一会好吗
Yeah I got a long trip ahead of me.
我还要赶很长一段路呢
Two hours?
两个小时
I'll give you another 10,000 dollars
我再多给你一万美元
Please.
求你了
10,000.
一万美元
One hour.
一小时
Cards?
打牌
All right, well
好吧
The game will be seven card.
我们玩七张牌梭哈
I'll deal, since you are
我来发牌 因为你不太
encumbered.
方便
One of these days when you come up here
总有一天 你来到这里
I'll be dead.
会发现我死了
My money over there.
我的钱放在那里
What happens to it then?
你会怎么处理这钱
What if I ask you to give it to my family?
如果我让你把钱给我的家人
Would you do it?
你会做吗
If I said yes
如果我说会
Would you believe me?
你会相信吗
You wanna cut the cards?
你想切牌吗
No.
A king.
一张K
Two kings.
两张K
Flynn White to the principal's office, please.
弗林·怀特请到校长办公室
I'm sorry to pull you out of class.
抱歉把你叫出来
It's your aunt Marie.
你的玛丽姨妈来电
It sounds very important.
听上去是要事
You can take it in here, okay?
你就在这里接吧 好吗
Okay.
好的
Here he is.
他来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, aunt Marie.
玛丽姨妈
Um, what's-- what's going on?
怎么了
Hold on a sec, honey.
等等 亲爱的
Son, it's me. Please don't let on.
儿子 是我 别让人看出异常
Carmen's nearby, right?
卡门在旁边 对吗
She cannot know.
不能让她知道
Son, are you there?
儿子 你还在吗
Y--yes.
It's so good to hear your voice.
能听到你的声音真好
I--I
I, uh
Son, the things that they're saying
儿子 他们说的
about me I did wrong.
关于我的事我错了
I--I made some terrible mistakes.
我犯下了可怕的错误
But the reasons were always
但我那么做的原因一直是
Things happened that
这一切都
I--I neverintended.
不是我的本意
I never intended.
不是我的本意
Listen.
听着
Son, we don't have much time.
儿子 我们的时间不多了
Is Louis' family still at 4848 Newcombe?
路易斯家还住在纽康4848号吗
Son, your friend, Louis Corbett,
儿子 你的朋友 路易斯·科比特
does his family still live in that same place
他家人还住在纽康的
up on Newcombe?
老地方吗
Y--yes.
是的
Okay, good.
好的 很好
Okay, he's--he's a good kid.
好的 他是个好孩子
He's--he's like you. He'll understand.
他跟你一样 他会理解的
I'm sending Louis a package.
我会寄给路易斯一个包裹
Now, it's addressed to Louis, but it's for you.
收件人是路易斯 但其实是给你的
Your mother and your sister.
给你妈妈和妹妹的
There's-- there's money inside.
包裹里有钱
About $100,000. Okay?
约十万美金 好吗
I think.
大概吧
It was all that I could fit into the box.
我只能在盒子里塞下这么多
It has to be a secret.
这事必须保密
And if anyone says a word,
如果走漏风声
the police will take it.
警察就会收缴
I wanted to give you so much more.
我想给你们的多得多
But this is all I could do.
但现在我只能给那么多
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Son?
儿子
Can you hear me? Do you understand?
你能听见吗 你明白吗
You want to send money?
你要给我寄钱
Yes. Good.
没错 很好
Good, good.
太好了
So you'll-- you'll talk to Louis, right?
你去跟路易斯说说 好吗
You killed Uncle Hank.
你杀了汉克姨父
You killed him!
你杀了他
Wait. Wait, son.
等等 儿子
No. What you did to mom-- you asshole.
不 你竟那样对妈妈 你个混蛋
You killed uncle Hank.
你杀了汉克姨父
Listen to me. You've got to listen to me.
听我说 你必须听我说
Shut up. Just stop it.
闭嘴 别说了
Stop--stop it.
别说了
I don't want anything from you.
我不想要你的任何东西
I don't give a shit.
我才不在乎
- You need this, and your mother. - You killed uncle Hank.
-你和你妈需要这钱 -你杀了汉克姨父
- You killed him! - Your mother needs this money.
-你杀了他 -你妈妈需要这钱
- No, no. - It can't all be for nothing.
-不 -这一切不能是徒劳
- What you did-- just shut up. Shut up. - Please.
-你的所作所为 闭嘴 -求你了
Please.
求你了
Will you just-- just leave us alone.
你能别再烦我们了吗
You asshole!
你这混蛋
Why are you still alive?
你怎么还活着
Why don't you just-- just die already?
你怎么不索性死了算了
Just--just die.
去死吧
D.E.A.
毒品管制局
Albuquerque district office.
阿尔布开克分局
How may I direct your call?
请问需要什么帮助
I'd like to speak to the agent
我想和负责
in charge of the Walter White investigation.
沃尔特·怀特案件的调查员通话
Who may I say is calling?
请问您怎么称呼
Walter White.
沃尔特·怀特
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Sir? Sir, are you still there?
先生 先生 您还在吗
You ready for that drink now?
准备喝酒了吗
Dimple pinch. Neat.
丁波威士忌 不加冰
You got it.
For us, it's always been science first, and--
对我们来说 科学总是排在首位 然后
Wait. Would you--
等等 能不能
Would you-- would you go back, please?
请你调回刚才那个频道好吗
More of a byproduct.
更多的是一种副作用
- There. - Exactly.
-就这个 -没错
What, this?
什么 这个频道
Yes.
没错
But just yesterday, your charity,
可就在昨天 你的慈善团体
the Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz foundation,
格雷琴和艾略特·施瓦兹基金
announced a $28 million grant
宣布了对西南部
for drug abuse treatment centers
药物滥用治疗中心
throughout the southwest.
捐赠2800万
Charlie, the southwest is our home,
查理 西南部是我们的家
and we couldn't just ignore
我们不能
what's going on in our own backyard.
对自家后院发生的事视而不见
But I'm sure you're aware
可我肯定你们注意到
that there are people who suggest other motives.
有其他人建议其他举措
Andrew Ross Sorkin of the New York Times
《纽约时报》的安德鲁·罗斯·索尔金
wrote a column suggesting
写了篇专栏暗示
that the grant was a kind of publicity maneuver
这笔捐款是种宣传策略
to sure up the stock price of Gray Matter Technologies
旨在提升灰质科技公司的股价
because of your association with Walter White.
因为公司是你和沃尔特·怀特合伙开的公司
Well, that's not exactly the way--
不全是这样
To cleanse yourselves, so to speak,
可以说是为了澄清自己
of having a methamphetamine kingpin
与你们公司制造冰毒的共同创始人
as cofounder of your company.
没有关系
Charlie, I'm glad you brought that up.
查理 很高兴你提起这事
I have to believe that the investing public
我必须相信投资大众
understands we're talking about a person
明白我们讨论的这个人
who--who was there early on,
早期存在
but who had virtually
但实际上
nothing to do with the creation of the company,
完全和公司的创立无关
and still less to do
公司发展到今天的规模
with growing it into what it is today.
他就更没什么关系了
So what was Walter White's contribution?
那沃尔特·怀特的贡献是什么呢
You know, to be honest Honey?
说实话你来说吧
- The company name. - The company name.
-公司名 -公司名
We came up with it by combining our names.
我们结合了双方的名字取的公司名
Uh, "Schwartz" Means black,
"施瓦兹"意指黑色
black plus white makes gray.
黑加白就成了灰色
It's Gray Matter Technologies.
于是就有了灰质科技
Exactly. As far as I can recall,
没错 就我的印象
his contribution begins and ends right there.
他的贡献仅限于此了
There are continuing reports
关于蓝色冰毒的报道
of blue methamphetamine,
接连不断
considered his signature product throughout the southwest,
毕竟他的标志产品遍及整个西南部
and some evidence of reaching as far as Europe.
有些证据表明已经扩展到了欧洲
So my question is
我的问题是
is Walter White still out there?
沃尔特·怀特还逍遥法外吗
No, he's not.
没有
You sound very sure.
你语气好像很肯定
I am.
是的
I can't speak to this Heisenberg
我无法责备这个
that people refer to,
大家所指的海森堡
But whatever--
可无论
whatever he became,
无论他成了什么样
the--the sweet, kind, brilliant man
那个我们很久前所认识的
that we once knew, long ago, he's gone.
亲切善良聪明的人 已经不存在了
But to be absolutely clear
但要明确
Police. Hands.
警察 举起手来
Show us your hands.
举起双手
Show me your hands.
举起双手