权力的游戏 第三季 Game of Thrones Season 3 第4集: 至死方休 And Now His Watch is Ended

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 丹尼尔·米纳汉 / 戴维·贝尼奥夫 / 艾利克斯·格雷夫斯 / 埃里克·萨哈罗夫 / 米歇尔·麦克拉伦 / 大卫·纳特

演员: 麦茜·威廉姆斯 / 艾米莉亚·克拉克 / 理查德·麦登 / 伊萨克·亨普斯特德-怀特 / 斯蒂芬·迪兰 / 彼特·丁拉基 / 尼古拉·科斯特-瓦尔道 / 杰克·格里森 / 基特·哈灵顿 / 苏菲·特纳


台词
最专业冰火字幕
m -86 -116 b b b .875 l -33 -119 b b b
专注GOT剧集
翻译 艾莉娅的缝衣针
翻译 为万世开百事
翻译 barossa
君临 King's Landing
翻译 FuriousFurion
Red Keep
红堡
校对 加文·维斯特林
赫伦堡 Harrenhal
赫伦堡 Harrenhal
校对 夏大猫子
奔流城 Riverrun
Riverrun
校对 临冬城的狮子
临冬城 Winterfell
监制 临冬城的狮子
后期 poplar 窝鹏偏逢连夜雪
策划 baozhenyuawabi
特别顾问 屈畅(ccxx)@史诗图书
绝境长城 the Wall
绝境长城 the Wall
http://zh.asoiaf.wikia.com/
最专业的华语冰火资料站:冰与火之歌中文维基
Epic Books ASOIAF.huiji.wiki 微信号:Heichengbao
史诗图书 | 冰火中文维基 | 黑城堡奇幻微刊
联合出品
阿斯塔波Astapor
原著 乔治·R·R·马丁
《冰与火之歌》 改编
根据长篇小说
第四集 "And Now His Watch Is Ended"至死方休
How many of those fingers
你觉得他的屁股里
詹姆·兰尼斯特“弑君者” 御林铁卫队长
do you think we could shove up his ass?
能塞进多少根儿手指啊?
Depends if he's had any practice.
这可得看他之前有没有练习过
布蕾妮·塔斯“美人” 詹姆的护卫
Is that the sort of thing you and your sister go in for, Kingslayer?
你跟你姐姐搞的时候玩过这种花样吗? 弑君者?
洛克
She loosened you up for us?
她可曾替我们松过你的菊花?
He's going to fall.
他要摔下来了
He's going to fall off his horse. Someone help him.
他要从马上摔下来了 来人帮帮他啊
Water.
Water.
Please, water.
求求你 水
Wa-water.
水 水
Water, please.
水 求求你
Please. Please.
求求你 求求你
If I die, you won't be getting--
如果我死了 你就什么也——
Oh, enough.
哦 得了吧
Here.
Can't say that I've ever seen a man drink horse piss that fast.
还真没见过有人连喝马尿都喝的这么带劲呐
Stop!
住手!
Far enough.
够了
Do that again and I'll take your other hand.
胆敢再犯 我就剁了你的另一只手
Come on, you.
你进来吧
提利昂·兰尼斯特“小恶魔” 财政大臣
Oh, Lord Tyrion. Come in, come in.
哦 提利昂大人 进来 进来
I hope we might speak.
我希望咱俩能够
In confidence.
推心置腹的谈一谈
Oh, always in confidence.
哦 咱不一直都推心置腹的嘛
About the events of the Blackwater.
关于黑水河的那档子事儿
Perhaps this is the wrong time?
现在谈这个是否有些不合时宜?
Oh, no. It's a wonderful time.
哦 不 我看正合时宜
I thought one of your little birds
我觉得没准你的某只小小鸟
might have knowledge of my sister's intentions to--
知道点什么 关于我姐姐图谋……
End your life?
取您性命?
I didn't inherit Littlefinger's spies
虽然我接过了小指头的职位
along with his position, I'm afraid.
但他可没把那些耳目眼线一并留给我
Which is why I'm coming to you.
所以我只能来找你帮忙
- I need proof. - Proof?
- 我需要证据 - 证据?
瓦里斯 “八爪蜘蛛” 情报总管
- Will there be a trial? - I need to know.
- 还会有审判么? - 是我想知道而已
I have no proof, only whispers.
她曾对我密语 可我没有别的证据
Before all this nastiness,
在讨论这些见不得人的东西前
I was going to tell you the story of how I was cut.
我本想跟你讲讲我是如何被阉的
Do you want to hear it still?
你现在还想听么?
I don't know. Do I?
不知道 我该听么?
As a boy, I travelled with a troupe of actors
当我还是个男孩的时候 我曾跟着一个剧团
through the Free Cities.
在自由城邦巡演
One day in Myr,
有一天 在密尔
a certain man made my master an offer
一个男人给我的主人开了一个
too tempting to refuse.
无法拒绝的高价
I feared the man meant to use me as I'd heard
我很害怕 担心这男人会怎样对我
some men used small boys.
他会不会是那种对男童感兴趣的人
But what he wanted was far worse.
然而事实比这更糟
He gave me a potion
他对我下了药
that made me powerless to move or speak,
那药水让我无法动弹 甚至无法言语
yet did nothing to dull my senses.
可它却没有麻痹我的感觉
With a hooked blade he sliced me,
他用一柄弯刀 将我的那里连根带梢
root and stem, chanting all the while.
一片一片的切下 然后他伴着咒语
He burned my parts in a brazier.
将它们丢入火盆中烧掉
The flames turned blue
火焰转而变蓝
and I heard a voice answer his call.
然后我听到有个声音响应了他的召唤
I still dream of that night.
如今我仍会时不时的梦到它——
Not of the sorcerer,
梦到的不是那个巫师
not of his blade.
也不是那把刀
I dream of the voice from the flames.
而是那个火焰里的声音
Was it a god? A demon?
那是个神祗? 还是恶魔?
A conjuror's trick?
又或是魔术师的鬼把戏?
I don't know.
我不知道
But the sorcerer called and a voice answered.
但是确实有个声音响应了巫师的召唤
And ever since that day,
从那天起
I have hated magic and all those who practice it.
我开始憎恨一切魔法 和使用它们的人
But you can see why I was eager to aid
这就是为什么我要如此热切的帮助你
in your fight against Stannis and his Red Priestess.
对抗史坦尼斯和他的红袍女祭司
A symbolic revenge of sorts.
这算是某种复仇的象征
Yes, ahem. I feel the need for actual revenge
是的 嗯… 我急不可耐地要跟那些
against the actual person
想置我于死地的人来一场
who tried to have me killed.
真刀真枪的复仇
Which will require a degree of influence, which--
但是这事儿没点影响力可办不到 而这些……
You do not possess
恰是你此时此刻
at the moment.
所不具备的
But influence is largely
说到影响力 我发现这玩意儿
a matter of patience, I have found.
实际上就是耐性的较量
Once I had served the sorcerer's purpose,
那巫师利用完我以后
he threw me out of his house to die.
便把我丢出门外 让我自生自灭
I resolved to live
可我恨他
to spite him.
我偏要活下去
I begged.
我不惜乞讨
I sold what parts of my body remained to me.
不惜出卖自己剩下的那部分身体
I became an excellent thief
直到我变成了一个颇有手段的窃贼
and soon learned that the contents of a man's letters
很快 我发现 一个人信里的东西
are more valuable than the contents of his purse.
往往比他钱包里的更值钱
Step by step,
于是我一步一步忍着
one distasteful task after another,
忍着完成一个又一个令人恶心的任务
I made my way from the slums of Myr
终于我爬出了密尔的贫民窟
to the small council chamber.
坐到了御前议会的桌前
Influence grows like a weed.
影响力如同野草 火烧不尽 风吹又生
I tended mine patiently
我以耐心灌溉之
until its tendrils reached from the Red Keep
才使其能绵延繁茂如今 从红堡檐下
all the way across to the far side of the world
一路不绝 爬到世界的尽头
where I managed to wrap them around something
所以我才能够在这野草之下 藏得住那些……
very special.
特别的东西
The sorcerer.
那个巫师
Hello, my old friend.
你好啊 老朋友
It's been a long time.
好久不见啊
I have no doubt the revenge you want
我坚信 相报有时 而你的仇
will be yours in time...
终将得偿……
if you have the stomach for it.
只要你念念不忘 耐心等待
When people talk about the Night's Watch,
从来没听说过
葛兰守夜人游骑兵
they never mention the shoveling.
守夜人还要铲土的……
Or the shit.
还有这些臭屎
They tell you about honor, pardoning crimes,
它们总是拿什么荣誉 赦免来说事儿
and protecting the realm,
还有保卫王国
but shoveling really is most of it.
但其实铲土才是最主要的部分吧
And getting attacked or killed or worse.
还有遇袭 被杀 甚至更糟
And that. But when you're not getting attacked or killed,
诸如此类 当没有遇袭 被杀的时候
usually you're shoveling.
基本上都在铲土
Oh, look.
哦 快看
More shit.
更多的屎
艾迪森·托勒特“忧郁的艾迪” 守夜人事务官
I was starting to wonder what to do
我在想今天剩下的时间
with the rest of my day.
要做些什么了
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
When the Lord Commander says we go, we go.
当司令官大人说走的时候 我们才能走
The Lord Commander told us to go to the Fist of the First Men.
司令官大人曾让我们去先民拳峰
- How'd that turn out for us? - He had no way of knowing.
- 结果呢? - 可是他也不知道会变成这样啊
We do now.
现在我们知道了
We know what's out there.
我们知道那有些什么玩意儿了
Craster's been out here surviving.
卡斯特在这儿都能生存下来
雷斯特守夜人
So he's your new protector now?
所以他现在成了你的新任监护人了?
Our good friend Craster?
我们的好朋友卡斯特?
We're like the sons he never had.
我们就跟他那些丢掉的儿子一样
Mormont isn't gonna save you.
莫尔蒙救不了你
This lummox here isn't gonna save you.
这些蠢货也救不了你
When the walkers come calling,
只要异鬼一句话
Craster will serve us up like so many pigs.
卡斯特立刻就会把咱们当猪一样献祭出去
If we want to live...
如果我们还想要命……
we'll have to look out for ourselves.
我们就得为自己打算
吉莉卡斯特的女儿与妻子
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
- You woke him. - I'm sorry.
- 你吵醒他了 - 对不起
山姆威尔·塔利守夜人事务官
- He's beautiful. - Shh!
- 他真美 - 嘘
He's beautiful.
他真美
Does he have a name?
他有名字么?
- No. - Are you going to give him one?
- 没有 - 你要给他起名吗?
Why?
为什么?
Here.
Gilly.
吉莉
You said to hold it for you until you came back.
你说在你回来之前 让我替你保管它
- You're back. - I wanted you to have it.
- 你现在回来了 - 我希望你能留着它
I don't want your stupid thimble.
我才不想要这傻乎乎的顶针
I want to save my baby's life. Can you do that?
我想要救我孩子的命 你能做到吗?
Can you?
能吗?
I don't have time for you.
我没空搭理你
I don't have time for anyone but him
除了他 我没空搭理任何人
because he doesn't have much time.
因为他没多少时间了
You have to go after him.
你得去找他
How?
怎么找?
布兰·史塔克
You know how.
你知道该怎么找
Brandon.
布兰登
Mother.
妈妈
How many times have I told you?
我跟你说过多少次了
- No climbing. - Mother, I need to find it.
- 不要攀爬 - 妈妈 我得找到它
- It's here. It's calling me. - I want you to promise me.
- 它就在这儿 它在召唤我 - 你得向我保证
凯特琳·徒利艾德·史塔克的遗孀
No more climbing. Promise me.
别再爬了 答应我
Promise me! Promise me!
答应我! 答应我!
- Mother! Mother! - Promise me! Promise me, Bran!
-妈妈!妈妈! -答应我!答应我 布兰!
Promise me!
答应我!
玖健·黎德
Is he very large?
他那活儿很大?
No larger than usual, apparently.
看起来也没大多少
- And yet they said that he was-- - Extraordinary.
- 不过她们说他…… - 不同寻常
The most extraordinary man they've ever had.
她们所见过的最特别的男人
萝丝妓女
And they've had a lot of men.
她们可是阅人无数
We're talking about the same Podrick?
我们说的是同一个波德瑞克吗?
The quiet boy in Lord Tyrion's service?
给提利昂大人当侍从的那个闷小子?
Seems a bit simple?
看上去很天真的那个?
What did he do to them?
他对她们做了什么?
I don't know, my lord.
这我可不知道 大人
The girls are usually quite descriptive.
这群姑娘们通常很会夸夸其谈的不是么
So what did they say?
她们怎么说的?
They said it was hard to describe.
她们说这回不太好解释
Huh.
Prodigies appear in the oddest of places.
人才出现在了最古怪的地方
And what did Littlefinger say about this loss of income?
那小指头呢?对他的损失有什么反应?
He was too preoccupied to notice.
他太忙了 才没空管这些
He's leaving for the Eyrie soon.
他即将动身去鹰巢城了
I'm helping him prepare for his journey.
我在帮他打点行装
Ah, yes, to pursue his enduring love
啊是啊 去追求他与艾林夫人不朽的爱情
of the Lady Arryn and the title that comes with her.
还有那随她而来的名号
Sad, really.
真是可悲
Is that all it takes
这就让我们的朋友
to make our friend lose interest in poor Sansa Stark?
对可怜的珊莎·史塔克失去兴趣了么?
He hasn't spoken to her since the last time,
自从上次之后他就没和她再交谈过了
as far as I know.
至少据我所知如此
But I don't think he's lost interest.
我倒不认为他失去兴趣了
What makes you say so?
你怎么知道
- His shipboard inventory. - Ah.
- 他的登船清单 - 噢
You can read.
你认字
Rare for a woman in your profession.
干咱们这行的姑娘中这还真少见
- Former profession. - Of course.
- 老本行 - 当然
I'm missing something obvious you're about to point out?
对了我们还是回归正题吧 你刚才想说什么来着?
Two featherbeds.
两张羽毛床
He's bringing two featherbeds for the cabin.
他要把两张羽毛床搬到床上
Who is important enough to Littlefinger
除了小指头自己 还能有谁这么重要
to merit a featherbed besides Littlefinger?
得劳驾小指头带上羽毛床?
Could he be bringing one of his girls?
可能他带着他的一个姑娘?
He's not interested in them, my lord.
他对她们可没兴趣 大人
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because I'm one of his girls.
因为我就是她们中的一个
Prodigies in odd places indeed.
真是怪处出人才
Rhaenyra Targaryen was murdered by her brother,
雷妮拉·坦格利安是被她弟弟所谋害的
or rather his dragon.
或者说是她弟弟的龙
It ate her while her son watched.
这野兽在她儿子面前吃了她
What's left of her is buried in the crypts right down there.
这下面地穴里埋着的 是她被吃剩的残尸
The ceremony is traditionally held in the main sanctum,
遵照传统婚礼将会在大圣堂里举行
which seats 700 comfortably.
那里摆得下700个座位
There appears to be a good deal of room elsewhere
看起来应该在厅里再安排些席位
on the premises for everyone else.
以接纳其它的来客
There aren't more than 700 people of any importance.
可我们要宴请的贵宾只有700个啊
No, the rest are there to look adoringly
的确 剩下的都是来捧人场的
upon the 700 to remind them
让那700个人意识到自己
how superior they must be to have the best seats.
是有多么的荣幸才能位列贵席
Over there in that urn,
在那个瓮里的是
奥莲娜夫人玛格丽·提利尔的祖母
瑟曦·兰尼斯特摄政太后
the ashes of Aerion Targaryen.
伊里昂·坦格利安的骨灰
Aerion Brightflame they called him.
人称“明焰”伊里昂
乔佛里·拜拉席恩铁王座上的王
玛格丽·提利尔乔佛里国王的未婚妻
He thought drinking wildfire would turn him into a dragon.
他相信喝下野火就能变成真龙
He was wrong.
显然他错了
And, of course, there's the Mad King,
当然 那儿还有疯王
killed by my uncle.
我舅舅杀死的那个
Would you like to see where the last Targaryens are buried?
你想看看最后的坦格利安被埋在哪里吗?
Are you sure Lady Margaery doesn't find all this a bit macabre?
你确定玛格丽小姐不会觉得这有点恐怖吗?
Oh, no, it's quite all right, Your Grace.
哦 不会 没有什么的 陛下
I'd love to see their tombs, really.
我很想看看他们的墓穴
It's like taking a walk through history.
就像是在历史中漫步一样
- The tomb's just up here. - This is so exciting.
- 墓穴就在那里 –真是让人激动
You were married here, Your Grace?
您是在这里成婚的么 陛下?
- Yes. - Must seem like only yesterday.
- 是的 - 一定就像是昨天一样
Seems like a lifetime ago.
就像是上辈子的事情
Your husband, was he buried here as well?
您的亡夫 也埋葬在这里吗?
No, he wanted his remains returned to Storm's End.
不 他希望将遗骨葬在风息堡
- Such a tragedy. - A fairly predictable tragedy.
- 真是个悲剧 - 一个显而易见的悲剧
Hunting and drinking don't mix.
打猎的时候怎么能够酗酒
I should say not.
可不是嘛
My son's a hunter. It helps him forget
我儿子是个猎人 这总是让他忘记
he's never been within a mile of a real battle.
自己从未接近过真刀真枪的战争
I seem to recall he laid siege to Storm's End
可我记得他曾经围攻过风息堡
for the better part of a year.
围城了大半年了
All he laid siege to
他围攻的
was the banquet table in the command tent.
不过是他大帐里的宴席而已
I told him to stay out of Robert's rebellion.
我警告过他别参与劳勃的叛乱
He had no business fighting an actual warrior.
他根本没那个实力 去和真正的战士较量
We mothers do what we can
我们这些母亲总是极尽所能地
to keep our sons from the grave.
让自己的儿子远离死亡
But they do seem to yearn for it.
不过他们却为之乐此不疲
We shower them with good sense,
我们灌输给他们的理智
and it slides right off like rain off a wing.
像羽翼上的雨滴一样潸然流走
And yet the world belongs to them.
可现实是 这世道是属于他们的
A ridiculous arrangement, to my mind.
真是个荒唐的安排啊
The gods have seen fit to make it so.
也许七神认为这是合适的安排吧
My father didn't want them here.
我父亲不希望他们留在这里
He was going to have their bodies burned
他要烧了他们的遗体
and thrown in the Blackwater,
然后丢进黑水河去
but the High Septon convinced him otherwise.
不过大主教让他改了主意
I'm glad he did.
我很高兴他这么做了
I'm sorry, Your Grace.
很抱歉 陛下
I know they did terrible things at the end,
我明白他们最后做了很糟糕的事
but their ancestors built this.
但是他们的祖先建造了这个城堡
Sometimes severity
有的时候疯狂
is the price we pay for greatness.
是换取伟大的代价
I couldn't agree more.
感同身受
Shall we go and see them?
我们要去看他们吗?
If you give them your love,
如果你给予他们爱
they will return it a thousandfold.
他们会千万倍的奉还
I've spoken with them.
我和他们交谈过
I know how they feel about you.
我知道他们怎么看待你
You led the defense of King's Landing.
你领导了君临的防御战
They adore you.
他们崇拜你
Open the doors.
把门打开
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Wait.
等一下
- Lady Margaery! - Lady Margaery!
- 玛格丽小姐! - 玛格丽小姐!
Bless you, Lady Margaery!
祝福你 玛格丽小姐!
- Lady Margaery! - Lady Margaery!
- 玛格丽小姐! - 玛格丽小姐!
- Margaery! - Long live Lady Margaery!
- 玛格丽! - 玛格丽小姐万岁!
King Joffrey!
乔佛里国王!
King Joffrey! King Joffrey!
乔佛里国王!乔佛里国王!
King Joffrey!
乔佛里国王!
Gods bless King Joffrey!
七神祝福乔佛里国王!
How far is it to Deepwood Motte?
离深林堡还有多远?
Not far, my lord.
不远了 大人
Your sister is waiting for you there.
你的姐姐在那等你
- She sent you to save me? - Yes.
- 她派你来救我的? - 没错
I served them, the men who were torturing you.
我曾为那些折磨你的人效命
I did what they told me and waited for the right moment.
我照他们说的去做 直到时机成熟
Why would you risk your life for me?
你为什么要为我冒险?
席恩·葛雷乔伊铁群岛继承人
I grew up on Saltcliffe, my lord.
我是在盐崖岛长大的 大人
I was only a boy when they took you away.
他们把你带走的时候我还是个小孩
My father brought me and my brothers up to the bluffs
我的父亲把我和我的兄弟们带到断崖上
so we could watch the ship that carried you off.
我们目送载着你的船离去
I remember the look on my father's face when he told us,
我还记得我父亲的神情 当他说
"That's Balon Greyjoy's last living son."
“这是巴隆·葛雷乔伊唯一活着的儿子”
And those are the words I heard over and over again
当我看到他们折磨你的时候
when I saw what they were doing to you.
这些话就在我的脑中回响个不停
Those men,
那些人
they said my father knew what they were doing to me.
他们说我父亲知道他们对我做什么
Did he?
是真的吗?
I-- I don't know, my lord.
我…… 我不知道 大人
They-- they never told me much.
他们…… 他们从来不会告诉我很多
My sister's men are loyal to her.
我姐姐的人都很忠诚
We don't need to hide from them.
我不需要躲躲藏藏的
Not all those are your sister's men.
可并不是所有的人都是你姐姐的部下
Some of them are loyal to your father.
还有些人是忠于你父亲的
What is it?
这是做什么?
I was just thinking how jealous I was
只是在想那时我是如何被妒火吞没的
when my father told Yara to take this place.
当我听到父亲命令雅拉攻打这里的时候
What did he tell you to do?
他给你安排了什么任务?
Raid fishing villages.
去掠夺渔村
He didn't trust me.
他不信任我
Thought I was a Stark.
他认为我是个史塔克
Ha. I could never be a Stark.
呵呵 我永远都不会成为史塔克
Robb Stark always reminded me of that.
罗柏·史塔克总是提醒我这点
- He lorded it over you? - Didn't have to.
- 他曾经凌驾于你之上么? - 他没这个必要
All he had to do was be.
他只需顺其自然就够了
Be who he was born to be.
他生来就高人一等
His life fit him better than his clothes.
他的人生是如此的一帆风顺
How could someone like that ever be a brother to me?
像他这样的人 又怎么会拿我当兄弟呢?
He's the King in the North.
他可是北境之王
And me...
而我……
my father gave me a choice
我父亲给了我一个选择
and I made it.
我也做出了决定
I could never be a Stark.
我不可能成为一个史塔克
But ironborn,
我是个铁种
that's what I was born to be.
这才是我生来的命运
I paid the iron price for Winterfell.
我付铁钱换来了临冬城
I murdered those boys.
我谋杀了那两个男孩
The Stark boys?
史塔克家的男孩?
Never found them.
我就没找到过他们
Just some poor orphans living with a farmer.
我杀的不过是农夫家养的可怜孤儿
I let Dagmer slit their throats
我让达格摩割了他们的喉咙
and I let him burn the bodies...
然后让他们烧掉尸体
so I could keep Winterfell...
这样我就能占有临冬城
and make my father proud.
让我父亲骄傲
Maybe it's not too late.
也许还不算太晚
It is.
已经太晚了
My real father lost his head at King's Landing.
我真正的父亲在君临掉了脑袋
I made a choice...
而我 已经做过了选择……
and I chose wrong.
一个错误的选择
And now I've burned everything down.
现在我把一切都搞砸了
Not everything, my lord.
不是一切 大人
She's up here.
她来了
- Yara. - Shh.
- 雅拉 - 嘘
Wait.
等着
I brought him back. He killed the others.
我带他回来了 他杀了其他人
What? No, I didn't.
什么?我没有
You can't!
你不能!
No, please stop!
不 停下!
No!
不!
Put him back where he belongs.
把他扔回属于他的地方去
Eat.
吃吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm dying.
我要死了
You can't die.
你不能
You need to live
你得活下去
to take revenge.
活下去复仇
I don't care about revenge.
我才不管什么复仇了
You coward.
你个懦夫
A little misfortune and you're giving up.
不过是这么一点不如意 你就放弃了
mis-
不如……
misfortune?
不如意?
You lost your hand.
我失去了我的手
My sword hand. I was that hand.
那是我用剑的手 我就是那只手
You have a taste--
你终于尝到了——
one taste of the real world
真实世界的滋味
where people have important things taken from them
一旦被夺走了重要的事物
and you whine and cry and quit.
就哭天喊地 心灰意冷
You sound like a bloody woman.
你听起来像个娘们
I know what you did for me.
我知道你为我做了什么
You told them Tarth was full of sapphires.
你跟他们说塔斯全是蓝宝石
It's called the Sapphire Isle
塔斯之所以被称为蓝宝石岛
because of the blue of its water.
是因为那里蔚蓝的海水
You knew that.
你是知道的
Why did you help me?
你为什么要帮我?
泰温·兰尼斯特凯岩城公爵 国王之手
You wanted to speak to me?
你找我?
Yes, about Jaime.
对 关于詹姆
What about him?
他怎么了?
I wanted to make sure
我想确保
we're doing everything we can to get him back.
我们会尽全力让他回来
When Catelyn Stark took Tyrion prisoner...
凯特琳·史塔克当初抓走提利昂……
what did I do in response?
我是怎么回应的?
- You started a war. - And if I would start a war
- 您发动了一场战争 - 既然我会
for that lecherous little stump,
为了那个好色的小残废发动一场战争
what do you think I am doing for my oldest son and heir?
为了我的长子和继承人 你说我会怎么做?
Whatever you can.
尽您所能
Whatever I can.
尽我所能
- You're still here. - Yes.
- 还不走啊 - 对
Why?
为什么?
Did it ever occur to you
您有没有想过
that I might be the one who deserves your confidence
也许我是最值得您信任的人
and your trust, not your sons?
而不是您的儿子们?
Not Jaime or Tyrion, but me.
不是詹姆也不是提利昂 是我
Years and years of lectures on family
年复一年的教诲
and legacy--
有关家族和祖传家业
the same lecture, really,
千篇一律
just with tiny, tedious variations--
只有乏味而微小的改变
did it ever occur to you that your daughter
不知您是否意识到您的女儿
might be the only one listening to them?
可能是唯一把教诲听进去的人?
Living by them?
可能是唯一以此为信念的人
That she might have the most to contribute to your legacy
您把祖训看得比自己的孩子们要重要得多
that you love so much more than your actual children?
而她也许最能帮助您去完成
All right. Contribute.
好吧 来帮助我
The Tyrells are a problem.
提利尔家族是个问题
The Tyrells helped us defeat Stannis Baratheon.
提利尔家族帮我们打败了史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
The Tyrells saved your life, your children's lives.
提利尔家族救了你的命 救了你孩子们的命
Margaery has her claws in Joffrey.
玛格丽将魔爪伸向了乔佛里
She knows how to manipulate him.
她懂得如何操控他
Good.
很好
I wish you knew how to manipulate him.
我真希望你也懂得如何操控他
I don't distrust you because you're a woman.
我不信任你 不是因为你是女人
I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are.
而是因为你自以为是
You've allowed that boy to ride roughshod over you
你让儿子骑在你头上
and everyone else in this city.
还任凭他欺压城里的所有人
Perhaps...
也许......
you should try stopping him from doing what he likes.
您应该阻止他为所欲为
I will.
我会的
Do you like it, Nana?
您喜欢吗 奶奶?
Another golden rose. How original.
又一朵金玫瑰 真没劲
I eat from plates stamped with roses.
我吃饭的盘子里刻着玫瑰
I sleep in sheets embroidered with roses.
我睡觉的被单上绣着玫瑰
I have a golden rose painted on my chamber pot,
我的夜壶上画着金玫瑰
as if that makes it smell any better.
难道这样就能好闻点
Roses are boring, dear.
亲爱的 玫瑰很无趣
"Growing strong."
“生生不息”
Ha! The dullest words of any house.
所有家族中最无趣的族语
"Winter is coming!"
“凛冬将至!”
Now that's memorable.
这才让人过目不忘
"We do not sow." Strong. Strong.
“强取胜于苦耕”多么强大
Those are houses you watch out for.
这些才是你会防备的家族
Direwolves and krakens, fierce beasts.
冰原狼 海怪 凶猛的野兽
But a golden rose growing strong--
但生生不息的金玫瑰——
ha, that strikes fear in the heart.
哈 真让人心惊胆战
Look, little loves.
瞧 小可爱们
A spider in the garden.
花园里来了只蜘蛛
Run along now.
去吧
Grow strong.
生生不息
My lady.
夫人
I wanted to personally welcome you to King's Landing.
我想亲自欢迎您来到君临
The city has been made brighter by your presence.
城市因您的到来而熠熠生辉
The city is made brighter by my presence?
城市因我的到来而熠熠生辉?
Is that your usual line, Lord Varys?
这是你的常用台词吗 瓦里斯大人?
Are you here to seduce me?
你是来找我搭讪的吗?
A little obvious, perhaps.
也许是有点明显了
Oh, no, please.
哦不 请便
Seduce away. It's been so long.
都这么久了 请继续吧
Though I rather think it's all for naught.
但我觉得你这是白费力气
What happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit?
一个缺东西的和一个老太婆能发生什么?
A question for the philosophers.
这个问题留给哲学家吧
But you've come mincing all this way for something.
可你绕了这么久的弯子 究竟为了什么而来?
- So? - Might I sit?
- 说吧? - 我能坐下吗?
No.
不行
Come, I've heard you're such a clever man.
说吧 我听说你是个聪明人
I'm curious why you've sought me out.
我很好奇你为什么来找我
You've taken an interest in Sansa Stark.
您对珊莎·史塔克很有兴趣
Have I?
是吗?
Because I spoke to her once in this garden
就因为我和她在这花园里聊过一次
and one of your little spies came running to tell you?
你的探子就跑去报告了?
Why shouldn't I take an interest?
我为什么不能感兴趣?
- She's an interesting girl. - Is she?
- 她是个引人注意的女孩 - 是吗?
No, not particularly.
不 并没什么特别之处
But she's had an interesting childhood.
不过她的童年倒是让人颇感兴趣
She has, sadly.
是啊 悲惨的童年
Well, forgive me for wasting your time, then.
请原谅 浪费了您的时间
I thought we shared certain hopes for her well-being.
我原以为我们都对她的幸福心怀关切
Come, come.
得了吧
You surrender rather easily.
你不能这么快就缴械投降了
Walk with me.
和我走一走
I know the walls have ears,
我知道隔墙有耳
but apparently the shrubbery does, too.
但很显然 灌木丛中也有
I choose my allies carefully
我挑选同盟很小心
and my enemies more carefully still.
挑选敌人则会更加小心
Which is Sansa Stark?
珊莎是同盟还是敌人?
Neither. A babe in the woods.
都不是 涉世未深的小孩
- I admired her father. - Yes.
- 我景仰她的父亲 - 的确
Ned Stark had many admirers,
奈德·史塔克有很多景仰者
and how many stepped forward
又有多少人挺身而出
when the executioner came for his head?
阻止刽子手砍去他的头颅?
I could not help Lord Stark.
我帮不了史塔克大人
- Perhaps I can help his daughter. - How?
- 也许我能帮到他的女儿 - 怎么帮?
You're not the only one who has taken an interest in her.
您不是唯一对她感兴趣的人
That's hardly surprising.
这不奇怪
She's a beautiful girl with a famous name.
她是个美丽的姑娘 家族显赫
Indeed. She'd make a lovely match for the right suitor.
的确 如果有合适的求婚者 她会是个不错的妻子
It almost feels as if you're about to arrive at the point.
我感觉您快说到关键点了
Littlefinger is not long for the capital.
小指头不会在君临久留
A confidant of mine has told me
我的一个心腹朋友告诉我
that when he goes, Sansa Stark goes with him.
小指头走的时候 会带珊莎·史塔克一起走
And why have you come to me with this matter?
为什么您要来告诉我这件事?
Littlefinger was born with no lands, no wealth, no armies.
小指头生来没有封地 没有财产也没有军队
He has acquired the first two.
现在他已经买到了头两样
How long before he has the army?
还需要多久他就能拥有军队?
Perhaps you'll laugh,
也许您会笑我
but I know him better than most
但我比大多数人都更了解他
and this is the truth.
这是事实
Littlefinger is one of the most dangerous men in Westeros.
小指头是维斯特洛最危险的人之一
If Robb Stark falls,
如果罗柏·史塔克失势
Sansa Stark is the key to the North.
珊莎·史塔克就是北境的钥匙
And if Littlefinger marries her, he'll have the key in his pocket.
如果小指头娶了她 就等于拿到了这把钥匙
Which seems such a shame.
这可真是让人羞愧
Why should a man with such a low reputation
一个声誉如此之差的人怎么能
steal away such a lovely bride?
抢走这样一位美丽的新娘?
You must despise him.
你一定很瞧不起他
You're working so hard to undermine him.
才费了这么多口舌来贬低他
Actually, I rather enjoy him.
实际上 我很欣赏他
But he would see this country burn
可是 只要能当上哪怕一个灰烬之王
if he could be king of the ashes.
他甚至不惜坐视整个王国被付之一炬
You are a clever man, Lord Varys.
你是个聪明人 瓦里斯大人
You are too kind.
您过奖了
I believe I have a possible solution.
我倒是有个可行的方案
One doesn't need to be clever for that.
用不着像你这么聪明也能想到
It's all rather obvious, isn't it?
这都明摆着 不是吗?
Ahem.
咳咳
I didn't mean to disturb you.
我不是故意打扰你的
珊莎·史塔克
You haven't.
你没有打扰
We'd like some privacy, please.
不介意的话 请到城堡里等着
If you wouldn't mind waiting back inside the keep.
我们想私下里谈谈
Or if you'd be kind enough to give me your names,
或者告诉我你们的名字
I'll ask the king to speak with you himself.
我会让国王亲自来跟你们说
What did you pray for?
你在祈祷什么?
- I can't tell you. - Why not?
- 我不能告诉你 - 为什么?
I'll tell you what I prayed for in the sept this morning.
我来告诉你今早我在圣堂祈祷了什么
Let's see, for my family's health and happiness,
我想想 我祈祷我的家族幸福安康
for an end to the war, for a short winter.
战争划上句点 冬天早日结束
Boring and traditional, I'm afraid.
恐怕很无聊 很老套
- And you? - I'm sorry, I just can't.
- 你呢? - 抱歉 我不能说
My cousin Alanna
我的表姐阿莱娜
was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen.
是我见过最美的女孩
When I was 12, I was all elbows and knees
我12岁时 经常摔得青一块紫一块
and Alanna looked like a goddess sent to torture me.
阿莱娜就像是上天派来折磨我的女神
Pig-face, she called me.
她叫我猪脸
Pig-face? That's ridiculous.
猪脸?这真荒唐
I think it had something to do with my nose.
我想是因为我的鼻子
Whenever she passed me in the halls, she'd oink.
她只要在大厅里见到我 就会学猪叫
So I prayed that she'd catch a horrible skin disease.
所以我祈祷她会染上可怕的皮肤病
A week after that, she came down with porridge plague.
一周后 她得了粥斑病
- Porridge plague? - You don't have it in the North?
- 粥斑病? - 你们北境没有吗?
Your skin starts to look like boiled oats
皮肤开始时像煮开了的燕麦片
and eventually your face slides off and you diein agony.
最后脸部脱落 在痛苦中死去
But that's awful.
这太可怕了
You're--
你——
I believed you!
我居然相信了你!
Porridge plague. I'm an idiot.
粥斑病 我是个白痴
Don't say that. No, you're not.
你不是的 别这么说
So what happened to Alanna?
阿莱娜后来怎样了?
Oh, she grew up to be the most beautiful woman
她长大后成为最美丽的女子
and married a handsome lord and they have darling children
嫁给了一位英俊的大人 有了心爱的孩子们
and live in a castle by the sea.
住在海边的城堡里
It's all terribly frustrating.
真让人沮丧
I'm sure she's jealous of you now.
她现在一定很嫉妒你
You'll be married here in the capital
你嫁到君临来
and she'll have to come watch and pretend to be happy that you're queen.
她会来看你 为你成为王后而假装高兴
I want us to be friends, good friends.
我希望和你成为朋友 好朋友
That would make me very happy.
我会非常高兴的
You must see Highgarden.
你一定要到高庭来
You'd love it there. I know you would.
你会喜欢那儿的 我知道你一定会的
We have a great masquerade the night of the harvest moon.
我们会在丰收月晚上举行盛大的化妆舞会
You should see the costumes.
你一定要来看看戏服
People work on them for months.
人们制作了好几个月
I-- I don't think the queen
我——我不认为王后
would let me leave King's Landing.
会允许我离开君临
The Queen Regent, you mean.
你是指摄政太后吧
Once I marry Joffrey, I'll be queen.
等我嫁给乔佛里 我就会成为王后
And if you were to marry Loras...
然后 如果你嫁给洛拉斯……
Oh, your place would be at Highgarden, wouldn't it?
你就会呆在高庭 不是吗?
We would be sisters, you and I.
我们就是姐妹了
Would you like that?
你喜欢这提议吗?
His name was Bannen.
他叫巴棱
杰奥·莫尔蒙“熊老” 守夜人总司令
He was a good man,
他是个好人
a good ranger.
优秀的游骑兵
He came to us from--
他来自……
where did he come from?
他是哪儿人?
Down White Harbor way.
白港
He came to us from White Harbor.
他从白港来到我们中间
Never failed in his duty.
恪尽职守
He kept his vows the best he could.
全力谨遵誓言
He rode far, fought fiercely.
他一马当前 奋勇作战
We shall never see his like again.
我们将难得再见如此之人
And now his watch has ended.
他的守望至死方休 于斯结束
And now his watch has ended.
他的守望至死方休 于斯结束
Didn't think a broke foot could kill a man.
没想到区区脚伤也会要了他的命
It wasn't his foot that killed him.
脚伤可弄不死他
That bastard Craster starved him to death.
是卡斯特那杂种把他给活活饿死了
Craster's got his daughters to feed.
卡斯特得养自己的女儿
You on his side?
你还帮他说话?
We can't just show up and steal all his food.
我们不能打个招呼 就把他的食物偷走
We're brothers of the Night's Watch, not thieves.
我们是守夜人 不是贼
The day we leave,
我们离开那天
Craster will tap a barrel of our wine
卡斯特肯定会开一瓶好酒
and sit down to a feast of ham and potatoes
摆上一桌火腿土豆筵席大吃一顿
and laugh at us
然后嘲笑我们
starving in the snow.
在冰天雪地里挨饿受冻
He's a bloody wildling is all he is.
他是个该死的野人
Never knew Bannen could smell so good.
我没想到巴棱也能烤得这么香
卡斯特野人
You have one son, don't you, Mormont?
莫尔蒙 你有个儿子吧
I had my 99th.
我有99个儿子
You ever meet a man with 99 sons?
你还没见过哪个老子有99个儿子吧?
And more daughters than I can count.
我女儿多得数不过来
- I'm glad for you. - Are you now?
我真为你高兴 呵呵 真的?
Me, I'll be glad when you and yours have gone.
我可希望你和你的崽子们早点滚蛋
As soon as our wounded are strong enough.
等伤兵再恢复些我们就离开
Ah.
They're as strong as they're gonna get.
他们这样已经算不错了
Them that's dying,
那些只剩一口气的
why don't you cut their throats and be done with it?
怎么不直接给喉咙上开道口子了结算了?
Hmm?
啊?
Or leave them if you've not the stomach
如果你不想的话 可以留给我
and I'll sort them myself.
我来帮你代劳
Whose throat you gonna cut, old man?
你要了结了谁啊 老头子?
Wait outside.
给我出去等着
It's cold outside and there's nothing to eat.
外边太冷了 一丁点吃的都没有
My wives gave you bread.
我老婆给过你们面包了
There's sawdust in the bread.
面包里满是木屑
You don't like it,
如果你不喜欢
you go out there and eat the snow.
你可以出去找点雪吃
I'd rather eat what you've got hidden away.
我只想吃你藏起来的好东西
I told you to wait outside.
我说了 出去等着
He's sitting there drinking our wine,
他现在坐在这儿喝我们的酒
eating his fill while we die.
得等我们死了才会享用他屯的好东西
I gave you crows enough.
我已经给你们这些乌鸦够多了
I've got to feed my women!
我得喂饱我的女人们!
So you admit you've got a hidden larder, then?
你这是承认自己把好东西都藏起来了?
How else'd you make it through winter?
否则你怎么过冬?
Enough! Out!
够了!滚出去!
I am a godly man.
我可是个敬神的人
You're a stingy bastard!
你是个吝啬的杂种!
Bastard?
杂种?
Out with you, you little thief.
我跟你这小贼出去说话!
And you! And you!
还有你!和你!
Go sleep in the cold on empty bellies.
都给我滚到雪地里饿肚子去
I'll chop the hands off the next man
谁再敢说我是杂种
who calls me bastard.
我就把他的手砍下来
You are a bastard.
你就是个杂种
A daughter-fucking, wildling bastard.
操女儿的野人 该死的杂种
The gods will curse us for this.
诸神会为此诅咒我们的
By all the laws--
诸神的律法将——
There are no laws beyond the Wall.
长城之外 没有律法
Now show us where he hides the food
告诉我们他把那些好东西都藏在哪儿了
or you'll get the same as he did.
否则你的下场就和他一样
Unhand her.
放开她
I shall have your head for this.
我要砍了你的头
- Quickly. Quickly. - What's happening?
- 赶紧 赶紧 - 发生了什么?
- I'm not going out there. - No, we have to go. Now!
- 我可不敢出去 - 不 我们必须逃跑 快逃!
Follow me. I know the best way.
跟我来 我知道小路捷径
Come on.
走这边
Run fast, Piggy,
猪崽儿 跑快点
and sleep well!
睡好!
I'll be cutting your throat one of these nights.
到时候我就来解决你
Can I take this hood off yet?
能帮我把这头罩摘下来了吗?
I do apologize, little lady,
我很抱歉 小姐
but it's better for you if you don't see where we're going.
但你还是不知道我们去哪儿的好
Halt!
停下!
- What is it? - Blackstrap rum.
- 这是什么? - 黑带朗姆酒
密尔的索罗斯无旗兄弟会的红袍僧
Ugh!
啊!
Not easy finding molasses in wartime.
要在战争时期找点安慰可不容易
I'd have some.
我也来点
安盖“射手” 来自风暴地的弓箭手
Let's go home.
我们回家了
What is this place?
这是哪儿?
Somewhere neither wolves nor lions come prowling.
狼和狮子都找不到的地方
艾莉亚·史塔克
詹德利“大牛” 铁匠学徒
桑铎·克里冈“猎狗”
You look like a bunch of swineherds.
你们看着就像群猪倌
Some of us were swineherds.
我们中的确有些猪倌
And some of us tanners and masons.
还有些皮革工和石匠
That was before.
那都是过去的事了
You're still swineherds
你们仍旧是猪倌
and tanners and masons.
皮革工和石匠
You think carrying a crooked spear makes you a soldier?
拿把破矛就能当战士了?
No.
Fighting in a war makes you a soldier.
战争才能铸就真正的战士
Beric Dondarrion?
贝里·唐德利恩?
You've seen better days.
你有过好日子 如今落到这般田地
贝里·唐德利恩“闪电大王” 无旗兄弟会的领袖
And I won't see them again.
好日子一去不复返了
Stark deserters.
史塔克的逃兵
Baratheon deserters.
拜拉席恩的逃兵
You lot aren't fighting in a war.
你们才不是参加战争
You're running from it.
你们是战场的逃兵
Last I heard, you were King Joffrey's guard dog.
我上次听到你的消息 你还是乔佛里国王的忠狗
But here you are 1,000 miles from home.
可你如今千里迢迢赶到这儿
Which of us is running?
咱俩谁是逃兵呢?
Untie these ropes and we'll find out.
解开绳子我们就知道了
What are you doing leading a mob of peasants?
你躲这儿带着帮农民想做什么?
Ned Stark ordered me to execute your brother
奈德·史塔克让我杀了你兄弟
in King Robert's name.
以劳勃国王之名
Ned Stark is dead.
奈德·史塔克早死了
King Robert is dead.
劳勃国王也躺在坟墓里头
My brother's alive.
我兄弟可还活得好好的
You're fighting for ghosts.
你们这是为了死人而战
That's what we are--
我们就是孤魂野鬼——
ghosts waiting for you in the dark.
在黑暗中等待你大驾光临
You can't see us,
你看不见我们
but we see you.
但我们能看见你
No matter whose cloak you wear--
无论你身穿哪家战袍——
Lannister, Stark, Baratheon--
兰尼斯特 史塔克 拜拉席恩——
you prey on the weak,
你要是对弱者下手
the Brotherhood without Banners will hunt you down.
无旗兄弟会便会将你拿下
You found god? Is that it?
你找到了神?当真?
Aye. I've been reborn
没错 我在世间唯一真神的光里
in the light of the one true god.
获得了重生
As have we all.
我们都是如此
As would any man who's seen the things we've seen.
世间有此经历的人都会如此
If you mean to murder me, then bloody well get on with it.
如果你想杀了我 他妈的赶紧动手
You'll die soon enough, dog.
你迟早会死 狗
But it won't be murder, only justice.
非为谋杀 只为正义
And a kinder fate than you deserve.
这比你应得的要慷慨多了
Lions you call yourselves.
你们总自称是狮子
At the Mummer's Ford, girls of seven years were raped
戏子滩上 你们强奸了七岁的小女孩
and babes still on the breast
喂奶的母亲
were cut in two while their mothers watched.
眼睁睁地看着自己的儿女被切成两半
I wasn't at the Mummer's Ford.
我那时不在戏子滩
Dump your dead children at some other door.
别把这笔烂帐算到我头上
House Clegane was built upon dead children.
克里冈家族就是构筑在死婴之上的
I saw them lay Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaenys
我亲眼目睹他们将伊耿王子和雷妮丝公主的尸体
before the Iron Throne.
陈放在铁王座前
Do you take me for my brother?
你以为我跟我老哥一样?
Is being born Clegane a crime?
生于克里冈家就是罪名?
- Murder is a crime. - I never touched the Targaryen babes.
- 谋杀是罪名 - 我可没碰过坦格利安的崽子们
I never saw them, never smelled them,
从没见过 连闻都没闻过
never heard them bawling.
连他们的哭啼声都没听过
You want to cut my throat, get on with it!
你想杀了我 那就赶紧来!
But don't call me murderer
别把杀人者的名头扣在我头上
and pretend that you're not.
然后自己假装不是
You murdered Mycah.
你杀了米凯
The butcher's boy.
屠夫家的儿子
My friend.
我的好朋友
He was 12 years old. He was unarmed.
他才12岁 手无寸铁
And you rode him down.
你骑马追杀他
You slung him over your horse like he was some deer.
你把他的尸体挂在马背上 就像是你猎杀的一头鹿
Aye, he was a bleeder.
唉 我才碰碰他就往外冒血
You don't deny killing this boy?
你并不否认你杀了那个孩子?
I was Joffrey's sworn shield.
我是乔佛里的贴身侍卫
- The boy attacked the prince. - That's a lie!
- 那孩子袭击王子 - 你说谎!
I hit Joffrey. Mycah just ran away.
是我打伤了乔佛里 米凯逃走了
Then I should have killed you.
那我应该杀了你
Not my place to question princes.
我没资格质疑王子
You stand accused of murder.
你被控谋杀
But no one here knows the truth of the charge,
但此处没人知道指控的真假
so it is not for us to judge you.
所以我们无法裁定
Only the Lord of Light may do that now.
只有光之王才能审判你
I sentence you to trial by combat.
我决定进行比武审判
So, who will it be?
那么 你们谁上呢?
Should we find out if your fire god
我们来看看你的火神究竟
really loves you, priest?
爱不爱你 牧师先生?
Or you, archer?
或者是你 弓箭手?
What are you worth with a sword in your hand?
我很想见识一下你的剑法哟?
Or is the little girl the bravest one here?
还是我们最勇敢的小丫头呢?
Aye.
She might be.
她的确勇敢
But it's me you'll fight.
但你的对手是我
丹妮莉丝·坦格利安风暴降生 龙之母
克拉兹尼·莫·纳克罗兹阿斯塔波的奴隶主
格雷赞阿斯塔波的奴隶主
The master says they are untested.
主人说他们还未经考验
He says you would be wise to blood them early.
他说最好先让他们接受血的试练
There are many small cities between here and there,
这儿周边有许多小城市
cities ripe for sacking.
这些城市有丰富的资源
Should you take captives,
如果你抓到了俘虏
the masters will buy the healthy ones and for a good price.
贤主们可以高价收购健康的战俘
And who knows?
世事难料
In 10 years, some of the boys you send them
10年后你送来的某些男孩子
may be Unsullied in their turn.
也许也会成为无垢者
弥桑黛奴隶翻译
Thus all shall prosper.
这对我们都有利
乔拉·莫尔蒙“大熊” 熊老之子
巴利斯坦·赛尔弥“无畏的” 女王铁卫
卓耿丹妮莉丝的黑龙
Is it done, then? They belong to me?
成交了吗?他们属于我了?
成交了
你握紧这鞭子
这支军队归你这婊子了
无垢者!
向前进!
立定!
这婊子的怪物不听我话啊
龙可不是奴隶
你会说瓦雷利亚语?
吾乃坦格利安家族的风暴降生丹妮莉丝
吾乃旧瓦雷利亚后裔
瓦雷利亚语是我的母语
无垢者!
杀死奴隶主!
杀死这些士兵!杀死每一位手握鞭子的人!
但不要伤害孩子!
斩断每一位奴隶的锁链!
我才是你们的主人!
杀了她!杀了她!
杀了她!
Dracarys.
龙焰
无垢者!
你们生为奴隶 从今日起你们都是自由之身!
你们可以自由离开 没人会伤害你们!
我在此立誓!
你们愿意为我而战吗?以自由之身?