m -86 -116 b b b .875 l -33 -119 b b b
http://zh.asoiaf.wikia.com/
最专业的华语冰火资料站:冰与火之歌中文维基
Epic Books ASOIAF.huiji.wiki 微信号:Heichengbao
第七集 "The Bear and the Maiden Fair"狗熊与美少女
About a week, I think.
估计一星期吧
You think? You don't know?
估计?你连这都不知道?
When we went to Castle Black, we took the kingsroad.
我们去黑城堡 都是走国王大道
You and your roads.
你们和你们的大道
Is that how you lot do your fighting?
你们就是那样打仗的?
You march down the road banging drums and waving banners?
敲鼓 挥旗 开道前进?
Most of the time, yes.
大多时候的确如此
How do the men holding the banners fight?
在战场上 拿旗子的人怎么打呢?
They don't, really.
其实,他们不参战
It's a great honor to carry your house sigil.
高举自家纹章已是莫大荣誉
And the drummers-- is that a great honor, too?
那鼓手呢——那也是一份莫大的荣誉喽?
Usually it's the young boys banging the drums.
鼓手一般只是小男孩
So what good are they?
他们有什么用?
- They help the men march. - How?
- 可以提振士气 -怎么会?
Well, it's-- it's the rhythm.
呃 是因为——因为节奏
Oh, you mean right foot, left foot,
哦 你是指右 左
right foot, left foot, right foot?
右 左 右?
You need help remembering that?
你们连这都要人提醒?
When Mance gives the signal and we hit Castle Black,
等曼斯发出袭击黑城堡的信号时
we won't be banging on drums to let them know we're coming.
我们才不会敲着鼓 好让他们知道我们来了
No, you're just gonna light the biggest fire
你们会点燃北境前所未见的大火
the North has ever seen to let them know you're coming.
好让他们知道你们来了
You know nothing, Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂 琼恩?雪诺
She's right, you don't.
她说得对 你什么都不懂
I know you cut me loose on the Wall.
我懂这个——你在长城上割了我的绳子
Cut her loose, too.
我也割了她的绳子
Do you see her sulking about it?
你看她耿耿于怀了吗?
That's because she understands the way things are.
她懂得这是我们的行事方式
And are you gonna share it with me?
你打算跟我分享?
The deep wisdom you found inside the head of a bird?
分享你在鸟脑袋里领悟的大智慧?
People work together when it suits them.
自由民渴望合作就合作
They're loyal when it suits them.
值得忠诚就忠诚
They love each other when it suits them.
乐意相爱就相爱
And they kill each other when it suits them.
情愿你死我活就你死我活
She knows that, you don't.
她懂这个 你不懂
Which is why you'll never hold onto her.
所以你永远得不到她
That rain will cost us another day.
这雨会再耽误一天行程
Frey will wait. He knows we're coming.
佛雷会等的 他知道我们上路了
Lord Walder is prickly by nature.
瓦德大人生性挑剔
Prickly? That what you call it?
挑剔?你说他挑剔?
Might be the least pleasant man I've ever met.
他大概是我见过的最可恶的人
- Yes, and that is why-- - I've seen wet shits
- 是的,所以我们才—— - 相比瓦德?佛雷
I liked better than Walder Frey.
我宁愿面对这操蛋的雨天
Apologies, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
Spent too many years around lancers and pikemen.
我是个老粗 平时都跟士兵打交道
I've spent the last two years nursing wounded men,
我过去两年都在护理伤员
watching them bleed and die.
眼睁睁看着他们流血而死
I'm not afraid of wet shits.
我不怕什么操蛋的雨天
Lord Frey will take this delay as a slight.
佛雷大人会把这次延误当做蓄意轻慢
He can take it as he likes.
随他说
He's getting the wedding he wanted.
反正他图谋的婚礼已经得逞
He's getting a wedding.
他得到了婚礼
It was a king he wanted.
但他图谋的是国王
Edmure is the best match a Frey has had
艾德慕是佛雷家族有史以来
in the history of their house.
爵位最高的女婿
We should all get some sleep.
我们都该睡了
If you don't put some clothes on,
你不穿上衣服
I can't promise I won't attack you again.
我可不敢保证不会再来一次
Who are you writing?
你在给谁写信?
- Is that Valyrian?
- 那是瓦雷利亚语吗?
That was close enough.
很接近了
Does she know her daughter's a queen?
她知道女儿成了王后吗?
That will be a surprise, I expect.
我想 这会是个惊喜
Many surprises for her.
有很多惊喜等着她
How am I supposed to sit here planning a war
你现在这个样子
when you're over there looking like that?
叫我如何坐着筹划战争呢?
Will you come with me one day to Volantis?
等一切结束后
When all this is over?
你会跟我去瓦兰提斯吗?
I know she'd love to meet you.
我娘会喜欢你
And her grandchild.
和她的孙儿孙女
Are you angry with me?
你生我的气吗?
And I have your little prince or princess inside me.
我怀了你的小王子或小公主
Can you leave the war for one night?
就一晚 你能暂时抛开战争吗?
Most men fuck like dogs.
大多数人像狗一样交配
No grace, no skill.
不优雅 没技巧
A few dozen thrusts and done.
插几十次就完事
You need to be patient. Give her time.
你得耐心 前戏要做足
Your cock shouldn't go near her
等她的穴滑溜得像个海豹宝宝
till she's slick as a baby seal.
才能掏出鸡巴
And then you go inside,
才能插入
Don't jam it in like you're spearing a pig.
别跟捅头猪似的猴急
You think he loves you, is that it?
你以为他爱你 是不?
What did he tell you? He's gonna make you his lady
他怎么跟你说的?让你作他的夫人
and live with you in some castle?
和你一起住在城堡里?
No, he didn't tell me anything.
不 他什么也没说
I've seen you two whispering in the night,
我看到你俩在夜里说悄悄话
giggling like a pair of girls.
笑得像对娘们儿
What, you're jealous?
怎么 嫉妒了?
Of course I'm jealous.
我当然嫉妒
You should be with one of your own.
你该挑一个自己人
And you're one of my own?
自己人就是你咯?
I've never heard a kind word from your mouth.
我可从没听你说过半句好话
You would if you were mine.
如果你是我的人 我会说
I'd tell you that you're beautiful
我会说你美丽
and fierce and wild.
强悍 野性
I'd be good to you.
我会对你好
'Cause he's pretty? Is that it?
就因为他长得漂亮?是不是?
You like his pretty hair and his pretty eyes?
你喜欢他漂亮的头发和眼睛?
- You think pretty is gonna make you happy? - Don't touch me.
- 你以为漂亮就能让你快乐? - 别碰我
You won't love him so much when you find out what he really is.
等你看清他的真面目 就不会这么爱他了
Growing up at Winterfell, all I ever wanted was to escape,
我在临冬城长大 却一心只想逃离
to come here to the capital.
来京城 来君临
See the southern knights and their painted armor
来看南方的骑士和他们漂亮的铠甲
and King's Landing after dark--
来体验夜晚——
all the candles burning in all those windows.
无数窗户里摇曳的无数蜡烛
A stupid little girl
我是个蠢蛋丫头
with stupid dreams who never learns.
做着愚蠢的梦 不知吸取教训
Come walk with me.
来和我散散步
I remember the first time I saw you in the throne room.
记得第一次在王座厅见到你时
I'd never seen anyone who looked so unhappy.
我从未见过比你更不快乐的人
I want very much for you to be happy, Sansa,
我由衷地希望你能快乐 珊莎
and so does my grandmother.
我祖母也这么想
You would have been happy at Highgarden.
你本该在高庭得到快乐
But women in our position
但像我们这样的女人
must make the best of our circumstances.
必须要利用身边的一切资源
How do I make the best of my circumstances?
我怎么利用呢?
I have to marry him.
我要嫁的是“他”
- Has Lord Tyrion mistreated you? - No.
- 提利昂大人虐待过你? - 从未
Has he been kind to you?
他待你好吗?
You don't want him, though.
但你不想要他
He's a Lannister.
他是个兰尼斯特
Far from the worst Lannister, wouldn't you say?
但远非最糟糕的兰尼斯特 你同意吗?
Here I am complaining to you...
在这儿跟你抱怨……
My son will be king.
我儿子会当上国王
Sons learn from their mothers.
子承母教
I plan to teach mine a great deal.
我要教他很多东西
And your son, if I'm not mistaken,
而你的儿子 不出差错的话
your son might be the Lord of Casterly Rock
将会成为凯岩城公爵
and the North someday.
有朝一日还会统治北境
If it's the pain you're worried about--
如果你担心疼——
I'm not afraid of the pain.
我不怕疼
Not after what Joffrey's done to me.
经过与乔佛里的事之后就不怕了
What is it, then?
那你担心什么呢?
He's rather good-looking even with the scar.
即使有伤疤 他也很好看啊
Especially with the scar.
不 有了伤疤尤其好看
Some women like tall men.
有的女人喜欢高个男人
Some like short men.
有的则喜欢矮个男人
Some like hairy men. Some like bald men.
有的喜欢长发 有的喜欢秃头
Gentle men, rough men, ugly men, pretty men,
温柔的 粗暴的 丑陋的 漂亮的
Most women don't know what they like until they've tried it.
大部分女人必须试过才知道
And, sadly, so many of us get to try so little
但可悲的是 太多女人在容颜老去以前
before we're old and gray.
尝试得太少了
Tyrion may surprise you.
提利昂可能会给你惊喜
From what I've heard, he's quite experienced.
据我所知 他是花丛老手
And that's a good thing?
这算是好事吗?
We're very complicated, you know.
我们女人很复杂
Pleasing us takes practice.
需要多加练习才能取悦我们
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些?
Did your mother teach you?
你母亲教你的吗?
Yes, sweet girl. My mother taught me.
好吧 可爱的小姐 都是我母亲教的
She's a foot taller than you.
她比你高一尺
What's the youngest you've ever had?
你上过最小的有几岁?
You're a lord, she's a lady.
你家世高贵 她出身名门
And a beauty at that.
还是个大美人儿
I don't see the problem.
我觉得没问题
Shae isn't going to like it.
雪伊不会高兴
Are you gonna marry her? Eh?
你要娶她吗?嗯?
How did marrying a whore work out for you the first time?
你上次娶个婊子落得什么下场?
I should never have told you about that.
我真不该告诉你
You want Shae, keep her. Wed one and bed the other.
你想要雪伊 留下就是 跟一个人结婚 和另一个人睡
All you have to do is get a son in the Stark girl.
你只需在史塔克女孩肚里留个种
He'll be Lord of Winterfell one day.
你的种将来会成为临冬城公爵
You can rule the North in his name.
你可以凭他之名统治北境
You'll have two women and a whole kingdom of your own.
你完全可以拥有两个女人和一整个王国
Two women to despise me
两个鄙视我的女人
and a whole kingdom to join them.
和一个跟着她们鄙视我的王国
You waste time trying to get people to love you,
浪费时间赢得爱戴
you'll end up the most popular dead man in town.
最后你会成为最受爱戴的死人
You want to fuck that Stark girl.
你想干那个史塔克女孩
You just don't want to admit it.
只是不愿承认罢了
I don't pay you to put evil notions in my head.
我雇你不是让你来倾倒你那一肚子坏水
The ones already there don't need company.
我自己的坏点子够多了
You pay me to kill people who bother you.
你雇我是让我去杀那些烦你的人
Evil notions come free.
我这肚子坏水是免费附赠
You wanted to speak to me?
你想跟我谈?
I'd like a report on the meetings of my small council.
我想听取御前会议的汇报
You're welcome to attend the meetings
我们随时欢迎您
of your small council, Your Grace.
出席您的御前会议 陛下
I've been very busy.
我太忙了
Many important matters require a king's attention.
有很多重要事务需要国王处理
You've been holding the council meetings
你在首相塔主持御前会议
in the Tower of the Hand instead of the small council chamber.
而非在议事厅
The Tower of the Hand is where I work.
我在首相塔工作
To walk from there to here would take time,
从那儿走过来要花不少时间
time I could otherwise spend productively.
这些时间我可以更好地利用
So if I wanted to attend a council meeting,
所以如果我想出席御前会议
I would now have to climb all the stairs in the Tower of the Hand?
就必须爬上首相塔的所有台阶?
We could arrange to have you carried.
我可以叫人抬您去
Tell me about the Targaryen girl
跟我说说那个东方的坦格利安女孩
in the east and her dragons.
还有她的龙
Where did you hear about this?
你从哪儿听说的?
Don't you think we ought to do something about it?
你难道不认为我们应当做点什么吗?
When I was Hand of the King
当我担任国王之手
under your father's predecessor,
辅佐你父亲的前任时
the skulls of all the Targaryen dragons
坦格利安家所有巨龙的头骨
were kept in this room.
都悬挂在这个房间里
The skull of the last of them
最后出生的那一只
It was the size of an apple.
只有苹果那么大
And the biggest was the size of a carriage.
而最大的那个像辆四轮马车
Yes, and the creature to whom it belonged
是的 拥有那颗头的怪物
died 300 years ago.
三百年前就死了
Curiosities on the far side of the world
来自世界彼端的奇谈逸闻
are no threat to us.
不是什么威胁
But how do we know these dragons are just curiosities
我们怎么知道那些龙只是奇谈逸闻
and not the beasts that brought the whole world to heel?
而非翻云覆雨的猛兽?
Because we have been told as much by the many experts
因为在国王一无所知的问题上
who serve the realm by counseling the king
辅佐国王治国
on matters about which he knows nothing.
的专业人士这么说
But I haven't been counseled.
没人辅佐我治国啊
You are being counseled at this very moment.
现在正有人在辅佐你
I should be consulted about such things.
这些事应该先咨询我的意见
From now on, I will see to it
从现在开始 我会确保
that you are appropriately consulted
一切重要事务
on important matters
都适当地征询您的意见
whenever necessary.
如果必要的话
The Yunkish train bed slaves, not soldiers.
渊凯人以训练床奴闻名 而非士兵
We can defeat them.
我们可以击败他们
On the field, with ease.
正面交锋当然轻而易举
But they won't meet us on the field.
但他们不会和我们野战
They have provisions, patience, and strong walls.
他们不缺补给 不缺时间 还有坚固的城墙
If they're wise, they'll hide behind those walls
聪明的话 他们会躲在高墙后面
and chip away at us, man by man.
逐步消耗我们
I don't want half my army killed before I've crossed the Narrow Sea.
渡过狭海前 我可不想损失半数军队
We don't need Yunkai, khaleesi.
我们不需要渊凯 卡丽熙
Taking this city will not bring you any closer to Westeros
攻下这座城市不会令您与维斯特洛或是铁王座
How many slaves are there in Yunkai?
渊凯城里有多少奴隶?
200,000, if not more.
至少二十万
Then we have 200,000 reasons to take the city.
那我们就有二十万个理由去夺取这座城市
Now comes the noble Razdal mo Eraz
高贵的拉兹达尔·莫·厄拉兹
of that ancient and honorable house,
古老而荣耀的厄拉兹家族成员
master of men and speaker to savages,
文明人的主人和野蛮人的对话者
to offer terms of peace.
前来商谈和平条件
Noble lord, you are in the presence
尊贵的大人 您面前的是
of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen,
坦格利安家族的“风暴降生”丹妮莉丝
Queen of the Andals and the First Men,
安达尔人和先民的女王
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,
大草原的卡丽熙
Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.
解放者 龙之母
You may approach. Sit.
你可以上前 赐座
Will the noble lord take refreshment?
尊贵的大人要喝茶吗?
Ancient and glorious is Yunkai.
古老而荣耀的渊凯
Our empire was old
我们的帝国源远流长
before dragons stirred in old Valyria.
早在古瓦雷利亚的龙搅乱世界之前
Many an army has broken against our walls.
无数军队被我们的城墙粉碎
You shall find no easy conquest here, khaleesi.
征服这里是妄想 卡丽熙
Good. My Unsullied need practice.
很好 我的无垢者正需要实战经验
I was told to blood them early.
据说要尽早让他们见血
If blood is your desire, blood shall flow.
若您要的是鲜血 那就让它流淌
'Tis true you have committed savageries in Astapor.
没错 您在阿斯塔波干下野蛮的行径
But the Yunkai are a forgiving and generous people.
但我们渊凯人宽大仁慈
The wise masters of Yunkai have sent a gift
渊凯的贤主大人们为银女王
for the silver queen.
送来了礼物
There is far more than this awaiting you on the deck of your ship.
在您的船上还有更多礼物等着您
- My ship? - Yes, khaleesi.
- 我的船? - 是的 卡丽熙
As I said, we are a generous people.
如我所说 我们宽大仁慈
You shall have as many ships as you require.
您想要多少条船就有多少条
And what do you ask in return?
你们要什么回报?
All we ask is that you make use of these ships.
我们只要您乘着那些船
Sail them back to Westeros where you belong
回到属于您的维斯特洛去
and leave us to conduct our affairs in peace.
让我们和平地处理自己的事务
I have a gift for you as well.
我也给你一件礼物
- Your life. - My life?
- 你的命 - 我的命?
And the lives of your wise masters.
以及你们所有的贤主大人的命
But I also want something in return.
但我也要求一事作为回报
You will release every slave in Yunkai.
你们必须释放渊凯城内的所有奴隶
Every man, woman, and child shall be given as much food,
不论男女老少 给每个人能随身携带的食物
clothing, and property as they can carry
衣服和财产
as payment for their years of servitude.
作为多年服务的报酬
and I shall show you no mercy.
我将毫不留情
We are not Astapor or Qarth.
我们不是阿斯塔波或魁尔斯
We are Yunkai and we have powerful friends.
我们是渊凯 我们有强大的盟友
Friends who would take great pleasure in destroying you.
非常乐意毁灭你的盟友
Those who survive, we shall enslave once more.
你身边活下来的人 会再次成为我们的奴隶
Perhaps we'll make a slave of you as well.
也许连你自己在内
You swore me safe conduct.
你发誓保证我的安全
I did, but my dragons made no promises.
我发了誓 但我的龙没有
And you threatened their mother.
而你威胁了他们的母亲
My gold. You gave it to me, remember?
那是我的金子 你把它们送我了 记得吗?
And I shall put it to good use.
我会好好利用
You'd be wise to do the same with my gift to you.
你也最好能贤明地利用我的礼物
The Yunkish are a proud people.
渊凯人很骄傲
They will not bend.
他们不会折腰
And what happens to things that don't bend?
不折的东西会怎样?
He said he had powerful friends.
他说他有强大的盟友
Who was he talking about?
指的是?
Solid gold from the mines outside Lannisport.
兰尼斯港外的金矿出产的十足真金
Smithed in Casterly Rock.
在凯岩城打造
You could buy a ship with these.
足够买条船
- Do I need a ship? - What?
- 要我买条船? - 什么?
- Am I going somewhere? - Of course you're not going anywhere.
- 要我去哪儿? - 你当然哪儿也不会去
So, am I invited to your wedding?
那么 你邀请我参加你的婚礼喽?
I didn't ask for this marriage.
这场婚姻不是我要求的
- I didn't want it. - No?
- 我不想要 - 不想要?
She's a beautiful girl. You said so yourself.
她是个漂亮女孩 你自己说的
That doesn't mean that--
那并不意味着——
this is duty, not desire.
这是责任 与欲望无关
Is that what you will tell yourself when you fuck her?
将来你操她的时候 会这么告诉自己吗?
I don't have a choice. My father--
我别无选择 我父亲——
Does not rule the world.
并没有统治全世界
We can still go across the Narrow Sea.
我们仍然可以去狭海对岸
What would I do there?
我去那边能干什么?
I am a Lannister of Casterly Rock.
我是凯岩城的兰尼斯特
And I'm Shae the funny whore.
而我是滑稽的妓女雪伊
My feelings for you have not changed.
我对你的心不变
I will marry Sansa Stark and do my duty by her.
我会迎娶珊莎·史塔克 以尽义务
While I empty her chamber pot
而我既要给她清理夜壶
and lick your cock when you're bored?
还要在你无聊时舔你的鸡巴?
I swear to you it will not be like that.
我对你发誓以后不会是那样
No? What will it be like?
不会?那会是怎样?
I will buy you a good home somewhere in the city.
我会在君临给你买套好房子
You will have fine clothes,
你会有漂亮衣服
guards to keep you safe, servants.
有保护你的卫兵 还有仆人
Any children we might have
我们将来的孩子
will be well provided for.
都会衣食无忧
Children? You think I want children
孩子?你以为我想生一堆
who can never see their father?
永远见不到父亲的孩子?
Who would be killed in their sleep
一堆一旦被祖父发现
if their grandfather found out about them?
就会在睡梦中被屠杀的孩子?
Listen to me, my lady.
听我说 我的小姐
- I'm not your lady. - You are.
- 我不是你的小姐 - 你是
You'll always be my lady.
你永远都是我的小姐
And when you are tired of fucking me,
当你厌倦了和我上床以后
I will be nothing.
我就什么都不是了
- What happened? - Wildfire.
- 发生了什么? - 野火
I should have been here.
我该在战场上
After all the running and fighting,
经历了这么多逃亡和战斗
here I am, back where I started.
我又回到了原点
- King's Landing? - Your father's house.
- 君临? - 你父亲的房子
Never had a father. Never wanted one.
我没有父亲 也不想要
Haven't you ever wondered where your strength came from?
你从没想过你的力量 你的战斗天赋
Your talent for fighting?
是从哪来的?
As low as can be. My mother was a tavern wench.
要多低微就多低微 我妈是个酒馆侍女
Mine was a slave.
我母亲是个奴隶
scourged and branded,
鞭打 烙印
until the Lord of Light reached down,
直到光之王牵起我的手
took me in his hand and raised me up.
栽培我
I was born in Flea Bottom.
我生在跳蚤窝
Your blood is noble.
你血统高贵
Are you saying my father,
你是说我父亲
he was some lord or...
是个地主老爷或者……
Your father's house.
那是你父亲的房子
I'm just a bastard.
我只是个私生子
The bastard of Robert of the House Baratheon,
你是安达尔人和先民的国王
First of His Name, King of the Andals
拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世
Why do you think the gold cloaks wanted you?
你以为金袍子为什么抓你?
There is power in a king's blood.
国王之血蕴含着力量
Come sit by the fire, child.
过来烤会儿火吧 丫头
I don't talk to traitors.
我不和背信弃义之徒说话
I didn't like giving up the boy.
我也不想交出那男孩
You took the gold and you gave him up.
你收下金子 出卖了他
The Red God is the one true god.
红神是唯一的真主
You've seen his power.
你见识过他的力量
When he commands, we obey.
我们必须遵从他的旨意
He's not my one true god.
他可不是我的神
No? Who's yours?
是吗?那你的神是谁?
Spotted a Lannister raiding party.
发现一支兰尼斯特劫掠队
- How many? - No more than 20.
- 有多少人? - 最多二十人
- How far? - Less than a day's ride south.
- 有多远? - 往南不到一日骑程
What do you say, boys? Time for a lion hunt?
孩儿们 手痒没?准备好猎狮了么?
But what about Riverrun?
说好的奔流城呢?
It's not south. It's west of here.
它不在南边 在西方
It will still be west of here two days from now.
两天后我们回来时 它还在西方没跑
- You swore. - To take you home, and I will.
- 你发过誓 - 发誓带你回家 我说到做到
But we need to do this first.
不过先干这票买卖
Why? So you can steal their gold?
为什么?为了抢金子?
I swear to you, this isn't--
我发誓 这不是——
I don't care what you swear because you're a liar.
你发的誓一文不值 因为你是个骗子
You lied to Gendry, you lied to me.
你骗了詹德利 骗了我
You'll lie to anyone. I hope the Lannisters kill you all.
你骗了所有人 但愿兰尼斯特的人把你们全杀光
One day you'll understand, but now--
你总有一天会懂的 但是现在——
- Anguy, bring her back. - Come back, girl!
- 安盖 带她回来 - 回来 小鬼!
Kick all you like, wolf girl.
尽管挣扎吧 小狼女
I thought you were gone.
我以为你走了
Have they told you what they plan to do with me?
他们有没有说打算把我怎样?
Lord Bolton's traveling tomorrow as well.
波顿大人明天也要出发
He's going to the Twins for Edmure Tully's wedding.
去孪河城参加艾德慕·徒利的婚礼
You're to remain here.
你留在城堡
When Catelyn Stark released you,
凯特琳·史塔克释放你的时候
we both made a promise to her.
我们两人都对她发过誓
Now it's your promise.
现在轮到你兑现诺言了
and consider the debt paid.
我们之间的债就清了
I will return the Stark girls to their mother.
我会把史塔克家的小姐们送回母亲身边
Good-bye, Ser Jaime.
再见 詹姆爵士
Qyburn hopes your father will force the Citadel
科本希望你父亲能要求学城
to give him back his chain.
归还他的颈链
My father will make him Grand Maester
如果他能让我的手长回来
if he grows me a new hand.
父亲会封他做大学士
You will give my regards to Lord Tywin, I trust?
替我向泰温大人致以亲切问候?
Tell Robb Stark I'm sorry I couldn't make his uncle's wedding.
替我转告罗柏·史塔克 很抱歉不能参加他舅舅的婚礼
The Lannisters send their regards.
兰尼斯特家族向他致以亲切问候
Safe journey, Kingslayer.
一路顺风哪 弑君者
I liked you better before.
我更喜欢原来的你
I don't remember chopping your balls off, too.
没想到连你的蛋蛋一并剁了
And don't you worry about your friend.
别担心你的朋友
We'll take good care of her.
我们会好好照顾她
Myranda knows what she's doing.
米兰达懂这些
She trained as a septa, only...
她本来受训当修女 不过……
she had other urges.
一时冲动耽搁了
So did the septons, only they lied about it.
其实修士们更坏 道貌岸然
There's no one here but you, me, and Violet.
这里除了你、我、瓦奥莱特 还有人吗?
Don't you want us to see it?
您不让我们见识它?
Oh, come on. Let us see it.
来嘛 让我们见识见识嘛
Everybody talks about it.
大家都在谈论你那话儿
We sent ourselves, Lord Greyjoy.
我们自己要来 葛雷乔伊大人
We heard so much about it.
我们听了好多传言
- Please. - Oh!
- 请不要 - 哦!
Do you think we're ugly?
您嫌我们丑?
He thinks we're ugly.
他嫌我们丑
Well, he's been through so much.
噢 他受了太多折磨
Look at his poor face.
看他可怜的脸
If he comes back...
如果他回来……
We need to make him feel better.
我们得让他舒服点儿
And how can we make him feel better?
我们怎么让他舒服点儿?
You know how they are, these religious girls.
你知道虔诚的姑娘有多可人
Maybe he doesn't know how we are.
也许他不知道
Oh, Lord Greyjoy.
噢 葛雷乔伊大人
- As good as they say? - Mmm.
- 和传言说的一样好? - 嗯
And why should you get all the fun?
凭什么让你独占好处?
What? You like her better?
怎么?你更喜欢她?
Plenty there for both of us.
这里足够我们两个分
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
But I was getting jealous.
但是我很嫉妒
Should we see this cock everyone's always going on about?
不给我瞧瞧你那根大家整天念叨的命根子?
Everyone knows you love girls.
每个人都知道你喜欢女人
I bet you always thought they loved you back.
我敢打赌 你以为她们也同样爱你
Your famous cock must be very precious to you.
你那根著名的话儿是宝贵得很了
Would you say it's your most precious part?
是不是你身上最宝贵的部分?
No! Mercy, please!
不要!发发慈悲吧!
Please, mercy! Mercy!
发发慈悲吧!发发慈悲!
I'm not killing you.
我不会杀你
Just making a few alterations.
只是做点小改动
Please, no! No!
拜托!不要!不要!
No! No, please! Please!
不要!不 求你!求你了!
You're gonna scare it off.
你会把它吓跑的
I'm not gonna scare it. I'm gonna kill it.
我才不是吓它 我要弄死它
Is that a palace?
那是座宫殿吗?
Who built it? Some king?
谁修的?国王吗?
Just the men who used to live here.
曾住这里的人修的
They must have been great builders,
他们的手艺真不错
stacking stones so high.
能把石头垒那么高
Winterfell has towers three times that size.
临冬城的塔楼有这个的三倍高
"I'm Jon Snow and I'm from Winterfell.
“我是琼恩?雪诺 来自临冬城
My daddy was a fancy lord
我老爸是个了不起的领主
and I lived in a tower that touched the clouds."
住在高耸入云的塔楼里”
If you're impressed by a windmill,
你觉得一座风车房就了不起
you'd be swooning if you saw the Great Keep at Winterfell.
见到临冬城主堡岂不是要晕厥
What's swooning?
晕厥是什么意思?
What's fainting?
眩晕又是什么意思?
When a girl sees blood and collapses.
就像女孩见到血 吓坏的样子
Why would a girl see blood and collapse?
为什么女孩见到血会吓坏?
not all girls are like you.
不是所有女孩都跟你一样
Well, girls see more blood than boys.
可是 女孩见血比男孩见得多
Or do you like girls who swoon, Jon Snow?
或者说 你喜欢那种会晕厥的女孩 琼恩?雪诺?
Save me, Jon Snow.
救命啊 琼恩 雪诺
My dress is made of the purest silk
我的裙子是用真淑女地产的
from Tralalalaleeday.
最纯正的绸子做的
I'd like to see you in a silk dress.
我挺想看你穿丝裙的样子
So I could tear it off you.
那样我就可以扯掉你的裙子
Well, you rip my pretty silk dress,
你敢撕破我漂亮的丝裙
I'll blacken your eye.
我就还你一个黑眼圈
Maybe one day I'll take you to Winterfell.
也许某天我会带你去临冬城
Or maybe one day I'll take you there.
说不定是我带你去
After we've taken our land back.
在我们夺回自己的土地以后
I know your people are brave, no one denies that.
我知道你们很勇敢 这无可否认
- You know nothing-- - Six times in the last thousand years,
- 你什么都不懂—— - 最近一千年来
a King-beyond-the-Wall has attacked the kingdoms.
塞外之王六次入侵
- Six times they failed. - And how do you know that?
- 六战六败 - 你怎么知道这些?
Every boy in the North knows it.
北境的每个男孩都知道
We grow up learning it.
我们听着这些故事长大
Where the battles were fought,
我们知道战争的地点
the names of the heroes, who died where.
英雄的名字 还有那些战死的人
Six times you've invaded
你们入侵了六次
and six times you've failed.
失败了六次
The seventh will be the same.
第七次也会是一样的下场
- Mance is different. - You don't have the discipline.
- 曼斯不同 - 你们没有纪律
You don't have the training. Your army is no army.
缺乏训练 你们的军队算不上军队
You don't know how to fight together.
你们不懂如何团结作战
- You don't know that. - I do.
- 你根本不懂 - 我懂
If you attack the Wall, you'll die.
袭击长城 你们就会死
And if we die, we die.
要死 就一起死好了
But first we'll live.
但首先得好好地活
Yes, first we'll live.
是 首先得好好地活
What's he going on about?
他又在说什么?
And how come he always gets to sit and chat
干嘛他总是一屁股坐下就闲聊
while we do all the work?
我们却要把活都干了?
- That's where we are. - What are you telling him?
- 这就是我们所处的地方 - 你在对他说什么?
- It's all right, Osha. - It's not all right.
- 没事 欧莎 - 有事
You think I can't hear you every day?
你以为我听不见你每天说什么?
Filling his head with black magic.
你向他灌输黑魔法
Talking about visions and three-eyed ravens and worse.
什么视野 三眼乌鸦 还有更糟的
- Leave him alone. - He can speak for himself.
- 别无理取闹 - 他能为自己辩护
I don't fill his head with anything.
我没向他灌输任何东西
So what do you talk about?
那你们都谈些什么?
What's happening to him and what that means.
他遇到的事情 以前那些事情的含义
Go on, then. Tell us what it means.
那继续啊 告诉我它们的含义
It's not like that.
不是这样的
I wish I could tell him all the answers.
我也希望能告诉他所有的答案
It would be much easier.
那会简单很多
I don't want you talking to him anymore.
在我们到达黑城堡 找到你哥哥之前
Until we get to your brother at Castle Black.
我不希望你再跟他说话
- We're not going to Castle Black. - What did you say?
- 我们不去黑城堡 - 你说什么?
I told you already. Jon Snow isn't there.
我已经告诉你了 琼恩?雪诺不在那儿
Bran needs to find the raven beyond the Wall.
布兰需要找到长城外那只乌鸦
Oh, no. I'm not going back there.
哦 不 我才不回那边
Your brother is at Castle Black. That's where we're going.
你哥哥在黑城堡 那是我们的目的地
The raven's been coming to me
自我跌落塔楼那天起
ever since I fell from that tower.
那只乌鸦就缠着我
He wants me to find him.
他想让我去见他
I don't have my legs anymore.
我的腿不管用了
This is what I have now.
只剩下这点希望
You need to go back to Castle Black
你必须去黑城堡
so you can get back to them where you belong.
回到你该去的地方
What if I belong in the North?
如果我该去长城以外呢?
What if I fell from that tower for a reason?
如果我从塔楼跌落是有原因的呢?
Is that what he's telling you?
这就是他告诉你的?
That it's all for a reason?
凡事皆有原因?
All these bad things happened because the gods got big plans for you?
天将降大任于你,才要折磨你?
I wish it were true, little lord.
我也希望是这样 小主人
But the gods wouldn't spare a raven's cold shit for you or me or anyone.
但老天连一泡乌鸦屎也不会给你、给我、给任何人
You don't understand. You don't know.
你不懂 你根本不懂
You don't know. None of you know.
是你不懂 你们没人懂
None of you have been up there.
你们谁都没去过那边
I had a man once.
我曾经有个男人
Bruni, his name was.
他叫布鲁尼
I was his and he was mine.
我是他的 他是我的
But one night Bruni disappears.
但有天晚上 布鲁尼失踪了
People said he left me,
别人说他抛弃了我
He'd never leave me. Not for long.
他决不会抛弃我 不会的
I knew he'd come back.
我知道他会回来
He came in through the back of the hut.
他从小屋后门回来的
Only it wasn't Bruni.
但已经不是布鲁尼了
His eyes bluer than clear sky.
眼睛比晴空还蓝
grabbed me by the neck
掐住我的脖子
and squeezed so hard
掐得如此之狠
I could feel the life slipping out of me.
我甚至能感到生命从我体内流失
I don't know how I got the knife.
我不知从哪摸出一把刀
When I did, I stuck it
抓在手里 深深地扎进
deep into his heart.
他的心脏
And he hardly seemed to notice.
可他似乎根本没感觉
I had to burn our hut down with him inside.
我把他和我们的小屋一起烧了 才得脱身
I didn't ask the gods what it meant.
我没问老天这有什么含义
I didn't need to. I already knew.
不需要问 我知道了
It meant the North was no place for men to be.
长城以北不是人待的地方了
I promised your maester I'd get you to Castle Black
我向你的学士保证带你去黑城堡
How is the pain, my lord?
还疼么 大人?
What's the purpose of an arm with no hand?
没有手的胳膊有什么用?
Well, we've stymied the corruption.
好的 不再腐烂了
Yes, we've stymied the corruption.
好的 不再腐烂了
You're a learned man.
你真有学问
All the good it's done me.
学问又给我带来了什么
You did well sewing up this mess.
你把这堆烂肉缝得很好
You're far better at this sort of work
你干这个远比
than Grand Maester Pycelle.
派席尔国师在行
Faint praise, my lord.
过奖 大人
So why did the Citadel take your chain?
学城到底为何剥夺你的颈链?
Did you fondle one boy too many?
你把哪个男孩玩坏了?
No, my lord. That's not my weakness.
不 大人 我不好那口
The only way to treat disease is to understand disease.
治病的唯一方法是了解它
And the only way to understand it
而唯一的了解方法
is to study the afflicted.
是研究病人
You performed experiments on living men.
你拿活人做实验
- On dying men. - With their permission?
- 快死的 - 他们同意了?
My studies have given me insight
我的研究带给我深入的学识
that has saved many lives.
救了很多人的命
Dying paupers, I assume.
我猜都是快死的乞丐
Men with no families to complain.
没有家人为他们哭诉伸冤
You found them moaning in the poorhouse
你发现他们在济贫院里呻吟
and had them carted back to your garret
便用车运回阁楼
and opened up their bellies to see what was inside.
剖开肚子 观赏内在
How many men have you killed, my lord?
你杀过多少人 大人?
Countless has a nice ring to it.
“数不清”听起来很不错
And how many lives have you saved?
那你救过多少人?
The population of King's Landing.
全君临的人
You were in charge of the ravens at Harrenhal.
你管着赫伦堡的乌鸦
Did you-- did you get a bird off to Brienne's father in Tarth?
你有没有——给布蕾妮在塔斯的父亲送过信?
A bird flew off and a bird flew back.
鸟儿有去有回
Lord Selwyn Tarth
赛尔温·塔斯伯爵
offered 300 gold dragons for his daughter's safe return.
提出用三百金龙赎得女儿平安
- A fair offer. - A fair offer. Locke won't take it.
- 很公平的价码 - 很公平的价码 但洛克不接受
He's convinced Lord Tarth
他原本坚信塔斯大人
owns all the sapphire mines in Westeros.
拥有维斯特洛全部的蓝宝石矿场
He feels he's being cheated.
他觉得被耍了
They'd be fools to kill her.
杀她就太蠢了
These men have been at war a long time.
这些人打了很久的仗
Most of them will be dead by winter.
大部分活不过冬天
She'll be their entertainment tonight.
今晚她会给他们带些乐子
I don't think they care very much.
大概不在乎
We have to return to Harrenhal.
我们得回赫伦堡
I've left something behind.
我把东西忘在那儿了
I've got orders from Lord Bolton.
波顿大人有令在先
And what are those orders?
他怎么说的?
To deliver you to your father at King's Landing.
将你送往君临你父亲处
You think you'll get a reward.
你以为可以发笔财
I serve Lord Bolton.
我为波顿大人效劳
Any appreciation your father--
你父亲的任何感谢——
You think you're getting a reward.
你以为可以发笔财
Let me explain something to you.
让我跟你挑明吧
When my father sees me, the first thing
我父亲看见我的第一件事
he's going to ask is what happened to my hand.
就是问我的手
And I'm going to tell him this man chopped it off.
而我打算告诉他 是你砍的
- I had nothing-- - Or I could tell him this man saved my life.
- 我没有—— - 我也可以说 是你救了我的命
We return to Harrenhal now.
我们回赫伦堡 现在就走
- Eyes open, lads. - Be quiet.
- 招子放亮点 伙计们 - 安静
The bear, the bear and the maiden fair
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容
From there to here, from here to there
从这头到那弄 这头 那弄
All black and brown and covered in hair
全身黑棕 罩着毛绒
He smelled that girl in the summer air
跟随夏日里的气涌
The bear, the bear, and the maiden fair!
狗熊 狗熊 少女美容
Well, this is one shameful fucking performance.
我靠 真他妈逊
Stop running and fight.
别跑 打啊
- I thought you'd gone. - You gave her a wooden sword.
- 我以为你走了 - 你给了她一把木剑
We've only got one bear.
我们也只有一头熊
I'll pay her bloody ransom.
我来付这见鬼的赎金
Gold, sapphires, whatever you want.
金子 蓝宝石 什么都成
Just get her out of there.
快把她拉出来
All you lords and ladies
你们这些老爷贵妇
still think that the only thing that matters is gold.
总觉得有钱能使鬼推磨
This makes me happier than all your gold ever could.
这个比你凯岩城所有的金子更让我开心
And that makes me happier than all her sapphires.
那个比她所有的蓝宝石更让我开心
So go buy yourself a golden hand
你可以拿你的金子去买只金手
and fuck yourself with it.
用它自己撸
- Get behind me. - I will not.
- 到我后面去 - 我不
What the fuck are you doing to my bear?
你他妈对我的熊做什么?
Lord Bolton charged me with bringing him back
波顿大人让我把他活着带回君临
to King's Landing alive and that's what I aim to do.
我只是奉命行事
We're taking her to King's Landing.
我们带她去君临
Unless you kill me.
除非你杀了我
Lord Bolton's orders.
波顿大人有令
What do you think is more important to Lord Bolton?
你觉得对波顿大人来说哪样更重要?
Getting his pet rat a reward
给他的狗腿子一个奖品
or ensuring Tywin Lannister gets his son back alive?
还是保证泰温·兰尼斯特讨回他的儿子?
Well, we must be on our way.
好了 我们得上路了
Sorry about the sapphires.
蓝宝石的事 对不住