黑袍纠察队 第一季 The Boys Season 1 第7集: 人人自保的世道 The SelfPreservation Society

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 犯罪

导演: 菲利浦·斯格里西亚 / 丹尼尔·艾提奥斯 / 艾力克·克莱普科 / 詹妮弗·彭 / 斯特凡·施瓦茨 / 马特·沙克曼 / 弗雷德·托耶 / 丹·特拉亨伯格

演员: 卡尔·厄本 / 艾琳·莫里亚蒂 / 杰克·奎德 / 安东尼·斯塔尔 / 多米妮克·麦克艾丽戈特 / 杰西·厄舍 / 切斯·克劳福 / 托默·卡蓬 / 凯伦·福原 / 内森·米切尔 / 伊丽莎白·苏 /


台词
《Jingle Bell Rock》——Bobby Helms
♪ Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock ♪
♪ 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃铛摇啊摇 ♪
8年前
♪ Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring ♪
♪ 铃铛摇 铃铛响 ♪
♪ Snowing and blowing... ♪
♪ 雪花飞舞... ♪
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Who's been naughty?
谁又淘气了
It is dead center on your brand.
这就是你的主打招牌
- Let's get a picture. - I love pictures.
-我们照张相吧 -我太爱照相了
♪ In jingle bell time ♪
♪ 铃铛响之时 ♪
Smile.
笑一个
♪ Dancing and prancing in jingle bell square... ♪
♪ 在铃铛广场起舞 ♪
♪ Dancing and prancing in jingle bell square... ♪
♪ 在铃铛广场起舞 ♪
Another one.
再来一张
♪ In the frosty air ♪
♪ 在严寒之中 ♪
♪ What a bright time, it's the right time ♪
♪ 多么美妙的大好时光 ♪
♪ To rock the night away ♪
♪ 将黑夜驱走 ♪
♪ Jingle bell time is a swell time ♪
♪ 铃铛响起之时正是美好时光 ♪
♪ To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh... ♪
♪ 坐在马拉雪车上滑行 ♪
Oh, gorgeous.
美女
- Vodka soda, hold the soda. - Thank you.
-伏特加苏打水 拿好 -谢谢
Drinks are free, but the food's bloody awful.
饮料是免费的 但是那些吃的太难吃了
Ahi tartare, for fuck's sakes.
黄鳍金枪鱼塔塔 简直是灾难
Okay. Just let me shake a few more hands,
好了 我再去跟几个人打个招呼
and then we'll be out of here... whoa.
然后我们就走 哇
Easy, tiger. I want you on your "A" game.
悠着点喝 我想让你保持最佳状态
- "A" game? - Mm-hmm.
-最佳状态 -没错
You know, I like the sound of that.
我喜欢这个词
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-是吗 -没错
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Becca.
贝卡
New senior director, digital marketing.
数字营销部的新任高级总监
- Uh, yeah. How did you know? - I have my sources.
-没错 你怎么知道 -我自有人脉
And your nametag.
而且你胸牌上写着呢
Yes, that, too.
没错
- Uh, this is my husband, Billy. - Great to meet you.
-这是我老公 比利 -很高兴见到你
Billy Butcher.
比利·布彻
Becca, you handled my takeover, right?
贝卡 是你接管了对吧
Y-yes, I-I did.
对 没错
- You saw it? - I loved it.
-你看到了吗 -我太喜欢了
- U-uh, wow. Thank you. - No, thank you.
-天呐 谢谢 -不 该我说谢谢
- What'd you take over? - Vought's Twitter account.
-你接管了什么 -沃特的推特账号
Your brilliant wife here
你老婆非常优秀
did all the work.
把该做的工作都做了
She posted my photos, she wrote my messages.
她帮我上传照片 发帖子
It was exceptional.
你做的太好了
All right, so they thought it was you up there,
所以大家都以为是你发的
but it was really Becca.
但其实是贝卡在做
Bit deceptive, isn't it?
有点欺骗大众了
Uh, no, Billy, that's what we do
不 比利 这就是我们的工作
'cause Homelander's busy saving lives.
因为爱国者在忙着救人
It's okay, it's okay. I-it... you're right.
没事 没事 你说得对
It's a little dishonest,
是有点欺骗大家
but I'm all thumbs when it comes to that kind of stuff,
但是我不太会弄社交媒体这些东西
so leave it to the experts.
还是交给专业人士吧
Listen, I would love to talk to you
对了 我想跟你谈谈
about maybe quarterbacking the rest of my social media.
让你来接管我其他的社交账号
- Seriously? - Absolutely.
-真的吗 -当然
My dad, he always said,
我爸爸常跟我说
"Surround yourself with people smarter than you."
"要和比你聪明的人待在一起"
Oh, my, uh, better half is, uh,
我女朋友
wanting my attention, but maybe we could chat tomorrow.
想叫我过去 我们明天再聊
That sounds wonderful. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Thank you. Greet to meet you, pal.
也谢谢你 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to meet you.
我也是
Love that accent.
我喜欢你的口音
Hello, beautiful.
美女你好
How the fuck does he walk around
他到底是怎么受得了
in that sweaty fucking wetsuit all day long,
每天穿着那套潜水服走来走去 汗流浃背
- balls mashed up against his leg like pancakes? - Oh, shh.
-把蛋蛋压在腿上像煎饼一样 -小声点
- What? - You promised to behave.
-怎么了 -你答应我会乖的
- Let's get the fuck out of here. - Yeah.
-那我们赶快走吧 -好
Hi.
你好
《雪茄爱好者》
I didn't realize you were such a cigar aficionado.
没想到你还是个雪茄爱好者
I really, I just...
我只是...
I can't get enough of huge gross logs
那些没有滤嘴的大卷香烟
of filterless tobacco.
我根本停不下来
This is all really nice.
这一切都好美好
But...
但是...
there is a "but" coming.
我要说"但是"了
Okay.
好吧
But why did you bring me to a hotel?
但是你为什么带我来酒店
And not your place?
不去你家
Well, you know. I mean, yeah, sure, my dad
我的意思是 没错 我爸爸
could make you some post-coital pizza rolls.
会在我们一夜春宵后给你做披萨卷
I just figured this would be slightly less humiliating.
所以我想 来酒店的话咱俩就不那么尴尬
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Yeah.
呵呵 行吧
Yeah, very convincing.
我差点就信了
You okay? What's going on?
你还好吗 怎么了
It's just...
就是...
I've never seen your place, or your job.
我从来没有去过你家 也不知道你的工作
You're kind of a mystery to me.
你对我来说就像个谜
T-that's hot, right?
我这样不是更有魅力吗
Look, you got to understand that my dad
你要知道我爸爸
was nothing but corny jokes and expensive gifts,
只会讲些老掉牙的笑话 送昂贵的礼物
until he was gone, and all the money along with him.
后来他跑了 卷走了所有的钱
I know that that's not you, but...
我知道你不是这样的人 但是
I need to know that the hotel is a nice thing
我希望我们来开房是一件好事
and not a red flag thing.
而不是我需要开始担心了
I quit my job.
我辞职了
Um, I'm sorry, I-I...
抱歉 我...
I really should've told you.
我早应该告诉你
After Robin,
罗宾死后
programming other people's remotes,
帮别人安遥控器
it felt kind of pointless.
对我来说已经没有意义了
And yeah, I mean, you can-you can meet my dad,
你当然可以去见我老爸
but you're gonna regret asking that.
但你会后悔的
So everything's okay?
所以你一切都好对吧
It's great.
很好
No red flags.
你没啥可担心的
《黑袍纠察队》
第一季 第七集
Now, I know this is not as swanky as New York City,
我知道这里不比纽约城繁华
but to have a hero like you in a place like Sandusky, I mean,
但是桑达斯基能有一位像你一样的英雄
everyone down at the local branch is just tickled pink.
分公司里的每个人都高兴坏了
- Yeah. - Now, we got Cedar Point,
-谢谢 -我们这里有杉点乐园
biggest roller-coaster park in the whole U.S. of A.
全美最大的过山车公园
We're just a couple short hours from Cleveland or Toledo.
我们离克利夫兰和托莱多只有几个小时车程
And Lake Erie? Right here,
而且伊利湖就坐落在这里
- If you want to swim. - Oh, yeah.
-如果你想游泳的话 -好的
There it is.
- What's this? - That's your per diem.
-这是什么 -这是你每天的补贴
You get $75 a day.
75美元一天
Grocery store, right down the street.
沿着这条街走就有一家杂货店
To make my own food?
我要自己做饭吃吗
There's a Dairy Queen, too.
这里也有冰雪皇后[冷饮店]
Like blizzards and stuff?
有"暴雪冰淇淋"之类的吗
You betcha.
当然
Well...
好吧
I mean, what about my crime itinerary?
我抓捕罪犯的巡逻路线呢
I think the best thing's just to, you know, get out there
我觉得我最好还是出去
and put some points on the board.
干几件大事
Not much crime in Sandusky.
桑达斯基犯罪率很低的
I mean, we're not a shithole like Akron.
这里可不像亚克朗那样一堆破事
But if something comes up, we'll call.
但是如果有事的话 我们会给你打电话
You'll call?
你们会打电话吗
- Absolutely. - Okay.
-当然 -好吧
《All out of Love》——Air Supply
♪ I'm all out of love ♪
♪ 我痛失爱情 ♪
♪ What am I without you? ♪
♪ 没有你我算什么 ♪
♪ I can't be too late ♪
♪ 我不想来不及 ♪
♪ To say that I was so wrong ♪
♪ 给你道歉 ♪
深水主的回忆录
♪ What are you thinking of? ♪
♪ 你在想些什么 ♪
♪ What are you thinking of? ♪
♪ 你在想些什么 ♪
- Oh, this is killing me. - Come on.
-我快被搞死了 -加油
Damn.
该死
Oh, no fucking way.
我他妈不喝
You need 3,000 calories an hour, or you're gonna pass out.
你每小时需要3000卡路里 否则你会晕倒
I can't do this shit, man.
我练不动了 兄弟
Tough shit.
别逼逼
You heard the doc.
你听到医生的话了
Your heart is getting bigger, balls are getting smaller,
你的心脏在不断变大 老二却一直缩小
your bone density's for shit.
你的骨密度情况也很糟糕
That compound V shit is killing you.
化合物V在吞噬你的生命啊
Hey. Don't even say it out loud, all right?
别这么大声说那玩意 听见没
You don't know shit about it, you understand?
你他妈什么也不知道 懂吗
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
And you're done, okay? No more fucking around.
而且你也不能再这么胡来了 知道吗
Did you see my last time out there?
你瞧见我上次在这的样子吗
Sioux city's got a fucking faster runner than me.
苏城来的一个人比我跑得快得多
Then no more club openings and commercial shoots.
那你就别再参加什么俱乐部开业仪式或者商业拍摄了
Okay? None of that shit. We train.
好吗 全都别搞了 我们专注训练
Back to the basics.
回到基础的东西上来
Nobody gets it back at my age.
到我这个年龄 没人能恢复了
I'm gonna be a freak show like Ben Johnson,
我会变成一个像本·约翰逊[加拿大短跑运动员]一样
racing against horses.
在"畸形秀"上跟马赛跑的人
At least you'll still be breathing.
至少你还会活着
Shit.
妈的
- I got to go. - Where?
-我要走了 -去哪
- What's going on? - I missed you guys.
-出什么事了 -我想死各位了
Just wanted to see your smiling faces.
只是想看看你们的笑脸
Take a seat, buddy.
坐下吧 哥们
And, truth be known, I felt like we were overdue
说实话 我感觉我们好久没有进行
a little heart-to-heart.
一次交心的聊天了
A rap session, maybe a little tough love.
正经的座谈会 或者严肃的教育
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means that lately, some of you
意思就是 最近你们中的某些人
have been, a little out of sorts.
有点状态不佳
Erratic.
喜怒无常
Unreliable.
很不可靠
Downright sloppy.
极其懒散
Not you, Noir. You've been great.
不是说你 玄色 你做得很好
But the rest of you,
但剩下的各位
it is fair to say that I am disappointed.
可以说让我很失望
Got to keep your eye on the ball, guys.
要保持警觉啊 各位
The enemies are storming the gates.
敌人已经兵临城下了
I mean, we're not even the Seven anymore, we're down to five.
我们只剩下五个人 可算不上七巨头了
We're dropping like fucking flies,
我们就像苍蝇被拍死一样在减员
but at least now I know why.
但至少 我现在知道了原因
Why
为什么
Is this a joke? Why is Hughie up there?
你在开玩笑吗 为什么休伊在画面里
I don't understand. Who is this guy?
我不明白 这人是谁
This guy is Hugh Campbell.
他叫休伊·坎贝尔
He and Starlight are going steady.
他和星光正打得火热
He's also one of the guys who killed Translucent.
他还是杀掉了隐形人的凶手之一
Wait, what?
慢着 你说什么
As well as blackmailing.
同时还敲诈了
Mesmer, Ezekiel, Popclaw
超感侠 以西结 魔爪女
- and God knows who else. - Popclaw?
-鬼知道还有谁 -你说魔爪女吗
No, no, no. that is insane.
不 不 不 你这话太扯了
Starlight, sticks and stones won't break my bones,
星光 棍棒和石头伤不了我
- but words, - No, sir.
-但措辞不当的话 -不 先生
I'm sorry. I wasn't...
抱歉 我不是...
it's just, he's not...
只是 他不是...
I mean, why would he do that?
我是说 他有什么理由要那么做呢
Good question. A-Train, over to you.
好问题 火车头你来回答
- What? - Oh, boy.
-什么 -哥们
That little egg of yours is still scrambled, huh?
还没想起来吧 是不是
How about now?
那现在呢
Oh, shit.
妈的
I know this guy.
我认识这人
You did smash through his girlfriend,
你把人家女朋友给碾碎了
so I should hope so.
所以我也希望你没忘
Robin s-something or other.
她好像是叫什么罗宾吧
I remember now, I-I've seen him outside of Popclaw's place.
我记起来了 我在魔爪女家外面看到过他
He was all in my face.
他当时对我一腔怒火
- You're fucking this guy? - okay, slow down.
-你跟这小子搞上了吗 -好了 等一下
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道这都是怎么回事
but Hughie is not capable of anything close to this.
但休伊肯定做不了这种事
Well, that is true, actually. That's very true.
的确 这倒是真的 这话没毛病
He is just a man, and,
他只是个小伙子 而且
by the looks of it, not much of one.
看他长相也算不上什么男人
But... but hear me out.
但是你听我说完
what if he was helped?
要是有人帮他呢
Say someone,
比如有个人
I don't know,
我说不好
got him in to see Ezekiel
帮忙让他去见了以西结
and got rid of the Deep.
把顺便深水主也解决掉了
- Hold on. - Keep those hands down by your sides, missy.
-慢着 -小姐 把你的手给我放下
Sit down.
坐下
Now I know
现在 我知道
that you want to make this whole Deep thing
你是想让深水主性骚扰这件事
an "all the single ladies" moment.
变成"所有单身女性"的荣耀时刻
Power, right?
要发扬女权嘛 对不对
But really, what you've done
但说真的 你那么做
is pulled off every criminal's wet dream.
只是满足了所有犯罪分子的春梦而已
I mean, the Seven is down by two.
你看 七巨头没了两个
I just can't help noticing that it all started
这让我不禁注意到 这一切都是从
when you came along, which makes me wonder,
你加入我们后才开始的 所以我很好奇
which one of us is next, hmm?
下一个死的 又是谁呢
You bitch.
你个贱人
- I didn't do anything. - Enough!
-我什么也没做 -够了
We're a different fucking breed.
我们是一个不同的物种
We shine with the golden light
我们闪耀着上帝赐予的
of Providence, but you, you've been helping these
金色光芒 但你却一直在帮助那些
fucking mud people
肮脏的泥巴种
- to go against us. - No.
-反抗我们 -不
Shut your fucking mouth, young lady.
闭上你的臭嘴 小妞
If you were in my position
如果你是我
What would you do to you?
你会怎么处置你自己呢
Homelander, that's enough.
爱国者 别说了
You got something to add, Maeve?
你有什么要补充的吗 梅芙
She didn't know.
她并不知情
Well, she stinks of adrenaline
她现在肾上腺素狂飙
and her heart's beating like a little rabbit.
心跳快得像小兔子一样
The only thing she's guilty of is being fucking stupid.
她唯一的错就是自己脑子太蠢
She obviously fell for this Hugh Campbell guy
很显然她是爱上了这个叫休伊·坎贝尔的
and he's pumping her for information,
被人家玩弄了
so back off, leave her alone.
所以别逼她了 离她远点
Starlight,
星光
you must be something special.
你一定很特别吧
I can't remember the last time Maeve gave a shit
我都记不清 梅芙上一次在乎过
Well, gave a shit about anyone,
任何人
really.
真的
And if I say no?
要是我拒绝呢
Come on.
别倔了
I got this.
交给我吧
It's you and me,
你和我处理就好
remember?
你忘了吗
Don't say I never do anything for you.
那你可别再说我对你不够好了
All right.
好吧
You want her, you got her. She's your responsibility now.
你想要她 那就给你 现在她由你负责
I just hope you're right about her,
但为了你俩考虑
for both your sakes.
我只希望你没看错她
Class dismissed.
散会吧
Look at this.
看看你做的
Oh, no. You don't stir,
你不能这样搅合
you fold. Like this.
要像这样搅拌
Now that's what makes them spongy.
这样才能让它们松软
Here you go.
来试试吧
She wants to know where you were.
她想知道你去哪了
That's a compelling fucking question.
你必须回答这个问题
Hey, can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
That's what we're doing, innit?
咱不是正在谈吗
No, I mean
不 我的意思是
There ain't no secrets here, son. Spit it out.
这里没有秘密 赶紧说
Stop being an asshole, just talk to the guy.
别犯浑了 你俩找个地方说去呗
Hughie doesn't mind. Do you, Hughie?
休伊不会介意在这里说的 对吧
Okay, fine. I don't think I can do this anymore.
那好 我觉得我干不下去了
- Do what? - This.
-干什么 -就这件事
I mean, Vought, whatever with Kimiko,
有关沃特的 还有纪美子的
it's awful, and you got to stop it,
全都太糟糕了 你们得停下
- but I can't. - Right.
-但我做不到 -好啊
You just want to kick back, drink a few Mai Tais,
你就是想放松放松 喝几杯迈泰鸡尾酒
and let us do all the work, is that it?
把活都留给我们干 是不是
You know, I managed to go my whole life
你知不知道 在我之前的人生里
without seeing someone die horribly,
我从未见过别人惨死
and now I'm up to about a half dozen,
而现在我已经大概看过五六个了
- so I think I'm good. - Please.
-所以我觉得我还是算了吧 -拜托
You're a fucking killer, Hughie,
休伊 你他妈的就是个杀人凶手
just like the rest of us.
就像我们其他人一样
Now, why don't you stop pissing around
现在 你能不能别拐弯抹角了
and tell everybody what this is really all about?
告诉所有人你到底是在想什么念头
- Yeah? - Fine.
-好吗 -好吧
Annie.
是安妮
- Fuck. - Okay?
-操 -是吗
It's about Annie.
这都是因为安妮
Fucking finally.
妈的 终于说出来了
He's been sneaking off to give her one at Lincoln Grand.
他还偷偷溜去林肯大酒店给了她一炮
- You've been following me? - Like you gave me a choice.
-你跟踪我 -我别无选择
She doesn't know anything, okay? I'm not gonna tell her anything.
她什么都不知道 好吗 我没打算告诉她
- All right? We'll just... - Just what?
-好吗 我们只是 -只是什么
Fuck off to Epcot? The Hamptons?
去未来世界主题乐园还是汉普顿斯打炮
未来世界 迪士尼世界度假区的主题乐园汉普顿斯 美国度假胜地
Maybe pump out a few flying babies?
或者生出几个会飞的婴儿
No. I... I don't know.
不 我 我不知道
No, you don't know 'cause you ain't thinking,
对你没有思考 你的血全都
- except with your dick. - You're wrong about her.
-流去下半身了 -你看错她了
That bitch is fucking playing you,
那婊子在他妈的玩弄你
and you're too fucking blind to see it.
而你特么却视而不见
Right, so better to be loyal to a dead woman
所以咱们就应该对着前女友的尸体守寡吗
who doesn't know and doesn't care?
就算她们已经死得透透的了
How's that working out for you?
你这一直不就这么干吗 感觉如何
- Hey, Dad. - Hey, Hughie.
-喂 爸 -喂 休伊
Long time no talk.
我们好久没有说过话了
You know, I've been thinking about you a lot lately.
你知道吗 我最近一直在想你
Who's this?
你是谁
I thought you would recognize my voice.
我还以为你能认出我的声音
You spend so much time obsessing about me, am I right?
毕竟你对我耿耿于怀了那么久
- Say hi to your baby boy, Dad. - Oh. Hey, hey, Hughie.
-来对你的小男孩打声招呼 -喂 休伊
Why is he here? He says you're in some kind of trouble.
他为什么在这里 他说你好像有点麻烦
Dad, are you okay?
爸 你还好吗
Oh, o-okay.
我没事
He's fine. Remington Steele's almost on.
他很好 《斯蒂尔传奇》快要播出了
A-Train, listen to me.
火车头 你听我说
Oh, shit, if he's burned, then I'm fucked.
哦 妈的 如果他暴露了 那么我也完了
He's on fucking Medicaid.
他有他妈的医疗补助
He's harmless. Let him go.
他人畜无害 放过他吧
My place is burned. They've got me.
我家暴露了 他们找到我了
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天啊
Get your ass over here in 20 minutes,
你20分钟之内滚过来
最早的皮纳塔是用纸包裹的种子和小型水果游戏规则是砸破皮纳塔 抢里面的糖果
or I'm gonna burst through him like a fucking pinata,
要不然你爸爸就会像皮纳塔那样爆开
do you understand me? Just like I did your girlfriend.
你听懂了吗 就像你女朋友那样
- Yeah. Got it. - And, Hughie,
-好 我听懂了 -还有 休伊
alone. If I catch a whiff,
你一个人来 如果我闻到了
- a whiff of one of your little asshole friends... - I got it.
-你其中一个混蛋朋友的味道 -我知道了
All my bank accounts are frozen and flagged. Monique,
我所有的银行账号被冻结了 莫妮卡
listen, when you get this,
听着 当你听到这条留言
leave the house immediately. Lay low and call me.
马上离开家 躲起来给我打电话
- Well, I hope she was fucking worth it. - It's not Annie.
-好 我希望她他妈的值得 -这不是安妮
- She doesn't know. - It doesn't matter.
-她不知道 -无所谓了
- I'm gonna fucking do her in. - The hell you will!
-我他妈的要杀了她 -妈的 最好你会
Hey, hold on a second. She doesn't know. It wasn't her.
喂 等一下 她不知道 这不是因为她
She's never seen me before.
她从来都没见过我
Not once, not ever. So how did I get burned?
一次都没有 所以我是怎么暴露的
Mesmer. You fucking idiots.
是超感侠 你们这些蠢蛋
Had to go to Mesmer.
肯定是因为超感侠
Fuck me.
我操
Thank you.
谢谢
That was not smart to sleep with her.
并不代表你操了她就对了
- Hughie. - Dad.
-休伊 -爸
He's acting strange.
他表现得很奇怪
You know, real jumpy.
你知道 很神经质
- Where is he? - I don't know, he...
-他在哪里 -我不知道 他
Right here, sport.
老兄 我在这里
Look what I got.
看看我找到了什么
Special 2016 comic-con edition?
2016年动漫展会的特别版
What, did they make, like, a few hundred of these?
哇 他们好像就弄了几百本
Watch out, A-Train's coming.
小心 火车头来了
You were a fan!
你曾经是我的粉丝
You were a fan, and not like a dabbler, no,
你是粉丝 不是业余爱好者 不
you were super fan 99.
你是我的超级粉丝
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
- W-what is this about? - Shut the fuck up.
-这 这是什么 -你他妈闭嘴
Dad, it's gonna be okay. Hey.
爸 会没事的 嘿
I came alone.
我自己一个人来了
You let him go.
你让他走
Alone, huh?
一个人来 是吗
You really did come alone.
你确实自己一个人来了
Next time... there's not gonna be a next time, but next time...
下一次 虽然不会有下一个 不过下一次
have at least a few cards up your sleeve.
至少留几招后手
Okay. You mean, um, you mean, like this?
好吧 你的意思是 嗯 像这个
- Jonesing for a little jet fuel? - What is that?
-磕点药吗 -那是什么
I don't know what that shit is.
我不知道这是什么
Oh, you don't?
哦 你不知道
So you don't mind if I do this.
所以我这样做的话 你不会介意咯
- No, fuck! - What?
-不 妈的 -什么
- What the fuck is wrong with you? - I have a bigger dose.
-你他妈的怎么了 -我还有更大剂量的
I have a real dose hidden somewhere outside.
我在外面的某个地方藏了真正的药
Let him go, I hand it over,
你放他走 我把它交给你
then you can do whatever you want with me.
然后你想对我干嘛都行
Now tell me what's better, the rush or knowing that,
现在告诉我 哪个更好 是赶紧干了我
as long as you take it, you'll be the fastest?
还是继续服这个 做世界上最快的人
If you try anything,
如果你想耍什么花招
I can catch up to dear old daddy in a millisecond.
我能在一毫秒之内赶上你亲爱的老父亲
- Dad, time to go. - Not without you.
-爸 可以走了 -我要和你一起走
I'll be right behind you.
我就跟在你后面
I am not leaving you with him, all right.
我不会让你和他呆在一起 好吗
You're just a kid.
你只是个小孩子
- You're my kid. - Dad.
-你是我的孩子 -爸
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
I got this.
我能搞定
Go.
All right, where is it?
好吧 它在哪里
You know, this shit must be pretty good
这东西应该效果很好吧
if it's worth running through a human being for.
把一个女孩撞成肉酱在它面前都显得值得
Oh, my god, man, that was an accident.
我的天 老兄 那真的是个意外
- Where the fuck is the V? - That accident had a name.
-化合物V他妈在哪 -那个"意外"有名字的
And what about Popclaw?
那魔爪女呢
She had a name, too.
她也有名字的
Charlotte!
夏洛特
The only good thing in my life is gone now.
我生命中唯一的美好现在已经不在了
What is this, man? I kill your girlfriend and you kill mine?
这算什么 我杀了你女友 然后你杀我女友
I didn't kill your girlfriend.
我没有杀你的女朋友
You used her.
你利用了她
You put her in danger,
你把她置于危险之中
and then you threw her out like she was fucking garbage.
然后你他妈扔垃圾一样丢弃了她
How does this not all start with you, Hughie?
休伊 这一切怎么不是从你开始的
The only difference between you and me
你和我唯一的区别是
is that I made a mistake.
我至少是无心之错
The shit that you did was on purpose.
你做的这些都是蓄意的
So who's worse?
所以咱俩谁更坏
You bitch!
你个贱人
You know, you're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
It would've been stupid to come alone.
自己一个人来的话太蠢了
Monique, it's not safe here anymore.
莫妮卡 这里不再安全了
We got to go.
我们要离开了
You swore to me and to Jesus Christ
你在我和上帝面前发过誓
that you were done with Billy Butcher.
你和比利·布彻已经结束了
I know, I get it. Everything Butcher touches
我知道 我知道 所有布彻接触过的
- turns to flaming hot shit. - No, I ain't blaming him.
-都变成了烫手山芋 -不 我不是在怪他
Last I checked, you're a grown-ass man.
我没记错的话 你已经是个成年人了
It's my fault, okay?
这是我的错 好吗
But we can't do this right now.
不过我们现在没有时间吵了
You put us in danger without thinking twice, Marvin.
你都没过脑子 就把我俩至于危险中了
Monique, just...
莫妮卡 就
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey, baby, come here. Give me a hug. Oh.
嘿 宝贝 来 给我个拥抱 哦
- What have you been up to? - I was drawing you a picture.
-你做了什么 -我给你画了幅画
You were? Can I see?
你吗 我能看看吗
Oh, my godness, this is beautiful.
哦 我的天啊 这画得很漂亮
Thank you, baby.
谢谢你 宝贝
Janine, honey, daddy's gonna take us on a sleepover.
简宁 宝贝 爸爸要带我们出去过夜
Can you help mommy pack your toys?
你能来帮妈妈打包你的玩具吗
- Good girl. - Baby, we're running late.
-好孩子 -宝贝 我们已经晚了
We don't have time to pack toys.
我们没有时间打包玩具了
We got to go.
我们要走了
I knew you'd vote your conscience, senator.
我就知道你会凭良心投票的 参议员
Thank you.
谢谢您
Good-bye.
再见
Three votes to go.
还有三票
And the B.A. guys said that
内部人员还说
the Pentagon is shelling out
五角大楼准备斥资
$35 billion on the low end.
350亿美元购买低端装备
洛克希德·马丁公司 美国国防部武器承包商
That puts us ahead of Lockheed.
这让我们比洛克希德略具优势
Amazing.
真棒
That's incredible.
很不可思议
Edgar must be thrilled.
埃德加一定很兴奋
Ugh, fuck Edgar.
去他的埃德加
We did this, you and me. This is about us.
是我们俩做到这一切的 这是我们的成就
Hey, do you remember that marketing girl?
你还记得营销部的那个女孩吗
Ashley?
艾希莉吗
- Um, I'm sorry, I-I had to fire her, she... - No. no, no, no.
-很抱歉 我不得不解雇她 -不 不是她
Seven, eight years ago.
七 八年前的那个
Becca.
贝卡
- Becca? - Yes.
-贝卡吗 -是的
Becca Butcher.
贝卡·布彻
That's it.
就是她
Mm-hmm. yeah, her.
没错 就是她
What about her?
她怎么了
Well, she's missing.
她失踪了
What do you mean, missing?
什么意思 失踪
I mean missing, as in missing,
我说失踪 就是整个人消失了
presumed dead.
已经被推定死亡
- Wow. - Yeah.
-天哪 -是啊
I looked at her file, and the cops think it was suicide.
我看了她的档案 警察认为她是自杀
Yeah, it seems her husband...
她的丈夫似乎
Well, he got pretty riled up.
非常生气
William Butcher.
威廉·布彻
Am I supposed to know his name?
我应当记住这个人吗
No, not specifically. But...
不 不用特意记 但是
I was just wondering if you knew what happened to her.
我就是想从你这了解她发生了什么
No, I just assumed that she quit.
不 我只是以为她辞职了
Quit?
辞职
Is there any particular reason
你问这么多问题
why you are asking all of these questions?
是有什么特殊原因吗
No, no. I'm just... curious.
不是 我只是 好奇
It's interesting, right? I mean, it's...
很有趣 不是吗 我是说
Yeah. Yeah, it's definitely sad.
是啊 真令人伤心
Yeah. Yes, very.
是啊 非常伤心
You know, I was, I was thinking that maybe, um,
我只是在想 也许
I could get Maria to stay late with the baby and...
我可以让玛丽亚和宝宝多待一会
maybe we could order in and...
然后或许我们可以点个外卖
catch up. Just me and you.
就我们两个人聊聊近况吧
You know what? That sounds amazing.
你知道吗 这听起来很棒
But you go be a mommy.
但你还是去做个好妈妈吧
I'm telling you, you're gonna love it here.
我告诉你 你一定会爱上这里的
You like roller coasters?
你喜欢坐过山车吗
I'm more of a water park guy.
我更喜欢去水上乐园玩
Well, Cedar Point's got both.
杉点乐园两者兼得
You first.
你先脱
Oh. Well, most girls like the suit.
一般女孩们都喜欢这身衣服
Well, I'm not most girls.
我可不像一般的女孩
Mm. is it true what they say?
他们说的是真的吗
Come on, baby.
别这样 宝贝
I got you here in the flesh.
我可都和你本人这样了
I gotta see it.
我得看看它
Please?
好吗
I don't, I don't look like everyone else.
我和别人不一样
That's what I'm counting on.
我就希望是这样的
All right.
好吧
Oh, look at those gills.
看看这些鳃
Oh, my god, that's so fucked up.
老天爷 这好恶心啊
Hey, can-can... can we just, uh...
我们可以 就
Ah... be gentle, be gentle.
轻点 轻点
Ow, it's tender. Oh, god.
它很敏感的 天哪
Okay, that hurts. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
好疼啊 停下 停下
- stop, stop. stop, stop, stop. - Come on, it's just my pinkie.
-快停下 -拜托 只是我的小拇指而已
No, I said it hurt.
不要 我说了很疼
All right, look, I think maybe you should go.
好吧 我觉得你应该走了
I'm not going anywhere,
我哪里也不要去
you little fucking freak.
你这小怪物
Lay back.
躺下来
I said, lay back.
我说了 躺下来
Oh, my god. Oh, god.
天哪 我的妈呀
- Oh, yeah. You like that? - Ow.
-好爽啊 你喜欢吗 -噢
Oh, you little fucking freak.
你这个小怪物
Oh, you like getting your fucking gills fingered?
你喜欢别人用手指插你的鳃吗
Ow. Oh, god.
噢 天哪
第八大道地铁站
Having a good growler, are we?
厕所上得很爽 是吗
How did you...?
你是怎么
I stuck a little bug on you back at that shithole of yours.
我在你那狗窝里时 往你身上放了个监听器
'cause, you know, fuck you.
去你妈的
No...
不要
What did you expect me to do?
你想要我怎么做
It was Homelander.
那可是爱国者
You got to talk to me.
你得和我谈谈
Wait, wait. No, I can help you.
等等 不要 我能帮你
Becca?
贝卡
Your wife.
你的妻子
'Cause she's missing?
她是失踪了吗
I can help you find her.
我能帮你找到她
Please, I have a daughter!
求你了 我还有一个女儿
No!
不要
Don't want none, fuck off.
我什么都不想要 滚吧
I'm here about your wife.
我是为了你的妻子而来的
I believe this was a few days
我想这是在你在圣诞派对
after you met Homelander at that Christmas party?
碰见爱国者几天后发生的
She was alone with him for three hours.
她单独和他在一起三个小时
Not long after that, Rebecca went missing,
那之后不久 丽贝卡就不见了
and has remained so ever since.
之后便杳无音讯
One way or another, Mr. Butcher,
不管怎么样 布彻先生
I believe Homelander was involved.
我都认为爱国者逃不了干系
Homelander?
爱国者
But he's a fucking superhero.
但他是个超级英雄
You wouldn't believe what they get up to.
你想象不出他们的那些勾当
Who the fuck are you?
你他妈是谁
My name is Mallory.
我叫马洛里
CIA
I'm the person who can get you payback.
我能够让你报仇血恨
来电休伊手机
Who's calling?
谁打来的
Nobody.
没谁
Listen, if you...
听着 如果你
If you want to talk, I suppose we...
如果你想谈心 我想我们
No.
不必了
But would it kill you to make me one of those?
但你可以帮我也弄一杯吗
You know, I had someone once.
我也曾爱上过一个人
We were gonna get away, start a family.
我们当时准备离开 并且组建一个家庭
So what happened?
那后来发生了什么
Well...
这个嘛
Everyone always asks,
每个人都这么问
what's our special weakness?
超级英雄的弱点是什么
Gamma rays?
伽马射线吗
Iron daggers?
铁匕首吗
Some ridiculous, stupid thing?
还是些很荒谬愚蠢的东西呢
The truth is,
事实是
our weakness is the same as anyone's.
我们的弱点跟普通人一样
It's people.
是人
The people we care about.
是我们在乎的人
So I say, cut them loose.
所以我说嘛 情丝都斩断
For your good and for theirs.
对你 对他们都好
That way you're really bulletproof.
那样你就真的刀枪不入了
What's up, man?
你好呀 兄弟
How'd you end up here?
你怎么沦落至此了
Oh, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Me, too.
我也是
What's that?
什么
Wait, you can't get in your head about that.
等一下 你别老是想这个
It's really not that big of a deal.
那真没什么大不了的
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我要带你离开这了
Just hang tight.
再坚持一下
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下
Oh, hey. Can I take one of these lobsters back with me?
你好 我可以从这拿一只龙虾吗
- You got it. - Thanks.
-这就来 -谢谢
Oh, wait, no, no, no, no. not that one.
等等 不不不 不是那个
This one.
是这个
Yeah, that's my guy.
对 这才是我要的那只
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Larry, please.
拉里 求你了
I just need a secure place for a few nights.
我只需要个安全的地方待几天
No, no, no. wait, wait, wait, wait.
不不不 等等 别挂
Putain!
他妈的
Hi, you've reached Annie.
你好 这是安妮
- I can't come to the phone... - Oh, damn it.
-我现在不能接电话... -该死
That's Hughie, baby.
那是休伊 宝贝
- She looks like you. - Nah.
-她长得像你 -没有
She's good-looking, man.
她很好看 兄弟
Right, baby?
对吗 宝贝
Mr. Campbell.
坎贝尔先生
Ooh, yeah.
你好 是我
Pleasure to meet you. Billy Butcher.
很荣幸见到你 我是比利·布彻
Oh, Hugh Campbell.
我是休·坎贝尔
- You got a hell of a lad there. - Well, yeah.
-你儿子真出色 -是啊
He's all mine.
他就是我的全部
Hello, hello, hello.
你们好呀
What have we got here, then, eh?
看看这是谁来了
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么 小甜心
You can call me uncle Billy.
你可以叫我比利叔叔
He ain't your uncle, honey.
他不是你叔叔 宝贝
- He ain't nothing to you. - Monique.
-他对你来说什么都不是 -莫妮科
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Hi, you've reached Annie. I can't come
你好 我是安妮 我现在
to the phone right now...
不能来接电话
What's she doing?
她在干嘛呢
Uh, okay. it's okay.
好吧 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Does the oriental girl not talk?
这个东方女孩不会讲话吗
- Uh, Asian. - Yeah.
-亚洲女孩 -是啊
you're right. Asian.
你说得对 亚洲女孩
And no, I don't think she does.
我觉得她不会说话
Dad, I'm really sorry.
爸爸 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
所有事我都很抱歉
No, no, no. Don't say sorry. No.
不不不 不用道歉 没事的
Look at you, standing up for yourself.
看看你 为你自己而战
Jings.
天哪
Cold feet, huh?
临阵退缩了是吗
What?
什么
You said Raynor got cold feet.
你说是雷纳临阵退缩了
Yeah, that's what I said.
是啊 那是我说的
You know what I think it is?
你知道我怎么想的吗
I think Raynor's plenty interested.
我觉得雷纳其实非常感兴趣
Only she didn't bring you Homelander's head on a plate.
只是她没有把爱国者拱手送出
And you blew the whole fucking thing up.
你就把这一切全他妈搞砸了
How am I doing so far?
我目前为止说的对不对
No, mate. way off.
不 伙计 差太远了
Bullshit, Butcher.
别瞎扯 布彻
You're so hot for Homelander right now, Butcher.
你现在对爱国者有点上头了 布彻
You're not gonna let anything get in your way.
你不会让任何事阻碍你
Even if it's your own fucking friends, man.
即使是你自己的朋友 兄弟
You promised me things would be different.
你答应我这次会有所不同
Matter of fact, you swore it.
事实上 你发过誓
But this is worse, man.
但现在却更糟了 兄弟
This is gonna be Mallory's family all over again.
这会是马洛里家惨剧的重演
Only this time it's gonna be my family.
只是这次会发生在我的家人身上
And if something happens to them, Butcher...
如果他们出了什么事的话 布彻
I don't know what happened with you and Raynor
我不知道你和雷纳之间出了什么问题
or how that situation got fucked up.
或者是这事是怎么搞砸的
But just please call her.
但是求你了打电话给她吧
Please.
求你了
Yeah.
真乖
There you go.
给你
Dr. Vogelbaum.
沃格鲍姆博士
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Thought I'd drop in on you.
我觉得我要顺路来看看你
You look well.
你看起来不错
How long's it been, John?
多久不见了 约翰
Long enough that no one calls me John anymore.
久到现在已经没人叫我约翰了
So, what are these? Pets?
所以 这些是什么 宠物吗
No, just breeding them.
不 只是养殖他们
German retrievers.
德国猎犬
I try not to get too attached to my subjects.
我试图不和我的研究对象保持过多的联系
Hmm. well, that's true.
好吧 那确实是
Seems retirement suits you.
看起来退休生活很适合你
Between this and 80-hour weeks at the lab,
在这种生活和每周在实验室待八十个小时之间选择
I'll take the lab. no contest.
我肯定会选择在实验室
So, you ever, uh...
那你有没有...
Catch up with any of the old gang from Vought?
和沃特公司之前的老同事有联系
Look, do you mind if we don't do this?
听着 我们要不别玩这套了
- Do what? - This cat and mouse bullshit.
-玩什么 -猫鼠游戏这套
You want to know about Rebecca Butcher.
你想了解丽贝卡·布彻
You went to Stillwell about it because you knew
你去找斯蒂尔威尔因为你知道
that'd tip over the first domino.
这将能推倒第一块多米诺骨牌
Well, it led to me.
然后你就来找我了
So just ask.
快问吧
I'll be honest.
我会如实说的
Well, that would be a first.
这确实会是第一块多米诺骨牌
Eight years ago...
八年前...
Stillwell called me with quite an interesting challenge.
斯蒂尔威尔打电话给了我一个有趣的挑战
Rebecca Butcher had come to her with a...
丽贝卡·布彻因为一个前所未有的病症
completely unprecedented medical condition.
去找了她
What condition?
什么病
She was pregnant.
她怀孕了
With your child.
怀了你的孩子
Pregnant?
怀孕了吗
Wh...
什么
But I thought I couldn't.
但是我以为我不能让别人怀孕
So did I.
我也以为
Apparently, nature is tenacious.
很显然 自然十分顽强
The fetus was developing unnaturally fast.
胎儿以超自然的速度生长
We told her we'd deliver the baby safely
我们告诉她我们会在一个安全的地方
at a secure location,
让她把孩子生下来
But she had to sign an NDA.
但她必须要签一个保密协议
Couldn't tell anyone.
不能告诉任何人
Not even her husband.
即使是他的丈夫
You can imagine the size of the potential scandal.
你能想象到这将会引起一场多大的丑闻
No!
不要
No! pull it out... oh, my...
不要 把他拉出来 天哪
The birth was difficult.
分娩过程很艰难
The baby clawed its way out of her.
婴儿从她身体里挣脱出来
The blood loss... no one could have survived.
那个失血量 没人能活下来
She died on the table.
她死在了手术台上
A-and the baby?
那那个孩子呢
Lived all of ten seconds.
活了十秒钟
Drowned in its mother's blood.
在他妈妈的血里淹死了
Was it a boy?
是个男孩吗
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
To protect you.
为了保护你
That's always job one at Vought, isn't it?
这永远是沃特公司的首要任务 不是吗
Protect our most profitable asset?
保护我们最能赚钱的资产
So why are you telling me now?
那你为什么现在告诉我了
You don't understand.
你不明白
The thing about cross-breeding dogs,
杂交狗的一个有用之处在于
you get the right genes,
你有了正确的基因
you can get a perfect creation.
就可以培育出一种完美的生物
But it doesn't matter how perfect they are.
但是不管有多完美
It's not enough.
这都不够
When I raise subjects without their mothers,
缺少母亲的实验对象
they become violent.
会变得有暴力倾向
Aggressive.
有攻击性
Downright hateful.
充满仇恨
You should have been raised
你原本应该在
in a home with a family who loved you.
一个充满爱的家庭里长大
Not in a cold lab with doctors.
而不是在冷冰冰的实验室里和医生们一起
And yet, I turned out great.
但是我成长得很好
When I think what it's done to you,
每当我想到我对你做的一切
and what you can now do to everyone else...
和你现在会对别人做的事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't want your fucking apology.
我不需要你的道歉
All this is my fault.
所有的一切都是我的错
What do you want?
你想要什么
What?
你要什么
What do you want... forgiveness?
你想要什么 原谅吗
Now?
现在吗
After you raised me like a fucking lab rat?
在你把我当成他妈的小白鼠养大之后
No.
Too little, too late.
这道歉不够诚意 而且也太晚了
I don't want anything from you, John.
我不想从你这获得些什么 约翰
I'm just an old man, thinking about his mistakes.
我只是老人 在反思自己过错而已
I'm the world's greatest superhero.
我是世界上最伟大的超级英雄
You're my greatest failure.
你是我最大的败笔
Hi. You've reached Annie.
你好 这是安妮
I can't come to the phone right now, but...
我现在无法接听您的电话 但...
Merde!
该死
- Butcher. - Yeah, yeah, here's a gun.
-布彻 -拿着枪
Fucking hell.
真他妈操蛋
Calm down.
冷静些
Okay, come on.
来 跟我来
All right, easy, lads. Easy.
好了 放松些伙计们 别紧张
M.M.
母乳
Deputy director.
副局长
Your family's gonna be okay, you have my word.
我向你保证 你家人会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢您
You called?
你给她打电话了
You are a human after all.
算你还有些人性
Well, let's not get too carried away.
还是别太忘乎所以了
Thanks, man.
谢了老兄
Come right this way, ma'am.
这边走 女士
Monique, I'm sorry.
对不起 莫妮科
I never want to see you again, Marvin.
我不想再见到你了 马文
Come here, baby.
来 宝贝
Daddy loves you, okay?
爸爸爱你 你知道的吧
You're gonna be safe with mommy.
你和妈妈在一起会很安全
All right? All right.
明白吧 好
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
All right. All right.
好的 好
- No Homelander. - No Homelander.
-不包括爱国者 -不包括爱国者
We had a deal. Everyone else is fair game.
我们说好的 其他任意一个都行
Do you want this or not?
你到底想不想做这笔交易
安妮
Annie, are you okay?
安妮你没事吧
I have to see you.
我得和你见个面
I don't know. I don't think that's such a good idea.
我不知道 我不觉得见面是个好主意
You have to explain, Hughie.
你得好好解释 休伊
You have to make this make sense.
你必须解释清楚
Just you and me.
就我们两个人
You owe me that much.
这是你欠我的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm afraid I'm not following.
恐怕我没听懂
You and your corporation are fucked.
你和你的公司都要死翘翘了
Unequivocally, unilaterally fucked.
准确的说 是单方面死翘翘
How was that? Is that clearer for you?
这样说呢 你能明白吧
For the last half century,
在过去的半个世纪里
you have been feeding the American people the line
你们一直在给美国人民灌输一种观念
that your superheroes are chosen by God.
也就是你们的那些超级英雄都是天选之人
I mean, I get it.
我现在明白了
Jamming illegal drugs into babies' arms...
给婴儿注射非法药物
I mean, that doesn't quite have the same ring,
这听起来可和你们所说的截然不同
and that's not even the worst.
而且这还不是最糟糕的
What did you do to this one, and why?
你对这个女孩做了什么 为什么
I've never seen her in my entire life.
我从来没有见过她
- What do you want? - For starters,
-你想怎么样 -首先
there are no superheroes in the U.S. armed forces.
超级英雄不可以加入美国武装部队
The bill's already gone down to the floor.
这已经是铁定的事实了
They're gonna vote on it any day now.
议员们随时都会投票通过
And you're pulling it.
那你就让他们撤销决定
Retooling the concept for internal development.
就说因为内部发展理念变动需要撤销决定
I don't give a shit, but the deal is dead.
我不管你怎么搞 总之这件事就不能成
And we're gonna go back to status quo,
你们就好好维持现状吧
where we're the government and the military,
政府和军队还是由我们政府来掌控
and you're just assholes running around in your capes.
你们不过是些披着披风到处疯跑的混蛋罢了
- And if we refuse? - Everything goes public.
-那要是我们说不呢 -那就等着这事被曝光吧
Corruption story of the century.
本世纪以来最大的腐败案
Vought shares go to zero.
沃特的股价会跌至低谷
The civil suits, criminal prosecution,
民事诉讼 刑事诉讼
and you go bankrupt, and your cute
最后你们会破产 然后你们那些
little suit goes to a lovely shade of orange for 15 to 30.
披风小可爱们会到监狱去蹲上15到30年
Ms. Raynor?
雷纳女士
Thank you, Michaela.
谢谢你 麦凯拉
We're done here.
我们完事了
Everything okay, I hope?
一切都正常吧
Someone tell me what the hell is going on.
谁告诉我这他妈是怎么回事
About 12 minutes ago, Navy Seals took out Abu Ressam
大约12分钟前 在离大马士革24公里的地方
about 15 miles outside of Damascus.
海豹突击队干掉了阿布·雷萨姆
Right, as planned. So what's the problem?
很好 按计划干掉了他们 出什么问题了
Watch.
您看吧
We got two.
干掉两个
- Eye on. - stop.
-提高警惕 -停
That's our guy. Light him up.
这就是我们的任务目标 开火
Great.
很好
The prick behind flight 37 is dead. What am I missing?
37航班事件的幕后混蛋死了 我还错过了什么
Just wait.
您再往下看
- Step inside. - Watch this.
-往里面走 -您看
- We got movement! - Hey! Hey! Get down!
-有敌情 -给我趴下
- Hey! - Get down!
-你 -趴下
- Get down, motherfucker! - Don't fucking move!
-给我趴下混蛋 -不许动
I said get down!
我说趴下
What the fuck does that say?
他身上写的是什么鬼
"Naqib."
纳基卜
Hey!
Freeze, motherfucker!
别动 混蛋
Kill him!
快打死他
That's not all.
还没完呢
How is that son of a bitch still alive?
这混蛋怎么可能还没死
"Naqib" means "Captain."
"纳基卜"是"队长"的意思
We believe it's his...
我们确信这是他的
Supe name.
超能化名
Are you telling me
你该不会是想告诉我
They have a supe terrorist?
他们有一个有超能力的恐怖分子吧
Look, Annie, I-I...
是这样的安妮 我...
Did you kill Translucent?
你杀了隐形人
It's-it's... it's not that simple.
这事不是你想的那么简单
And you haven't been using me to get back at A-train?
你有没有一直利用我来报复火车头
Y...
你...
You're a murderer.
你杀了人
We didn't have a choice.
我们当时别无选择
- There is always a choice. - Wait.
-人永远都有得选择 -等下
Aah. What-what are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
- I'm taking you in. - What... no. Annie, hold on.
-我要带你去自首 -什么 不行 安妮
To the cops! At least they'll treat you better...
我带你去找警察自首 至少在他们那
- than the Seven would. - Just listen to me.
-要比落在七巨头手里好 -你先听我说
Listen to me, okay? I know this is so fucked.
听我说好吗 我知道这事情很荒谬
You were the only thing, Hughie.
你是我的唯一 休伊
You were the only thing that I could count on.
你曾是我唯一可以信任的人
I'm still me, Annie. Please.
我从未改变 安妮 拜托
You know me.
你了解我的
I don't know you.
我不了解你
- Never did. - If you bring me in,
-从来都不了解 -如果你带我去自首
- I'm dead before sunrise. - No.
-我肯定活不过今晚 -不会的
Vought will want to string you up for a long trial.
沃特只会把你五花大绑地送审
Lots of press. The guy who killed Translucent.
让众多的媒体去报道你
This isn't about translucent.
这事与杀没杀隐形人无关
Okay? This is about compound V.
你明白吗 这事的根源是"化合物V"
Compound V?
"化合物V"
It's this drug.
这种药物
It, um...
它能...
It gives the supes their powers.
这东西能让超级英雄们获得超能力
Vought will do anything to cover it up.
沃特会不惜一切代价去掩盖这件事情
N... no. What? Wha...?
不 不会 什么...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We're born like this.
我们的超能力是与生俱来的
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Annie. Annie.
安妮 安妮
Annie, watch out!
安妮 当心
Fucking run, Hughie.
你他娘的快跑啊 休伊
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Get the fuck away from her!
你他妈离她远点
What the fuck were you thinking, coming here?
你他妈的在想什么 到底走不走
I didn't ask for your help.
我没有叫你来救我
Yeah. Looked like you had it all under control.
是吗 看起来一切都在你的掌控之中