老爸老妈的浪漫史 第六季 How I Met Your Mother Season 6 第24集: 接受挑战 Challenge Accepted

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: Pamela Fryman

演员: 尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 乔什·拉德诺 / 杰森·席格尔 / 艾丽森·汉妮根


台词
Kids, in the spring of 2011, Zoey and I broke up.
孩子们 我和苏伊在2011年的春天分手了
But the good news:
可好消息是
Goliath National Bank
巨人国家银行
was finally ready to demolish The Arcadian
终于准备好炸毁阿卡迪亚酒店
and build the new headquarters I'd designed for them.
并建造我所设计的新总部大楼
The only problem was-- I kept butting heads
唯一的问题是 我和我的项目主管
with my project supervisor on one very important issue.
为了一个非常重要的问题争吵不休
I want to press the button to blow up The Arcadian!
我想按下炸毁阿卡迪亚的按钮
- I want to press it! - I want to press it!
-我想按 -我想按
I want to press it!
我想按
Guys, I dated you both,
伙计们 你们俩我都睡过
and neither of you is good at pressing
你们谁都不擅长按按钮
or even finding the button.
甚至连"按钮G"在哪儿都找不着
After some awkward pawing around,
在笨手指伸进去瞎捅后
that building's going to fake an implosion,
那栋楼会假装爽到爆
say, "Baby, that was great""
感叹说"宝贝 你真棒"
And go to sleep.
然后倒头大睡
- She means you. - She means you.
-说你呢 -说你呢
- I want to press it. - I want to press it!
-我想按 -我想按
- I'm gonna press it! - I'm gonna press it!
-我来按 -我来按
It's just a button, okay?
只是个按钮而已 有什么好争的
Can we just talk about something else, please?
能不能换个话题
Well, I ran into Zoey yesterday.
我昨天碰见苏伊了
That's the first time since the breakup.
那是分手后第一次碰见她吧
How's she doing?
她怎么样
I'm still unemployed,
我还没找到工作
so I had to get a couple roommates.
所以我不得不找了几个室友
Saving money. Making new friends.
分摊房费 交新朋友
No downside.
没坏处啊
They're all 22 and sell drugs.
他们都是22岁 还贩毒
Which means they're not taking them.
贩毒的人不吸毒
So, that's a win.
所以 也还好啦
Well, I can tell you're really busy
看得出你很忙
so I should... I'll let you go.
那我 我就不打扰你了
You want to get coffee sometime?
你想改天一起喝杯咖啡吗
You know that "Coffee" Is
你知道"咖啡"
code for "I want to get back together" Right?
是求复合的暗号 对吧
Well, at first I wasn't sure,
起初我还不确定
but then she said something that got me thinking.
可随后她说了些让我这么想的话
I want to get back together.
我想复合
Don't worry, we're not.
别担心 我们不会复合的
I just, I feel bad Zoey's having such a hard time.
只是苏伊过得不好 让我感到难过
You know what might...
伙计 你知道什么事
make you feel better, buddy?
会让你好受些吗
I'm not letting you press the button.
我不会让你按按钮的
I want to press the button!
人家想按按钮
You're not pressing the button! It's my button!
你死了这条心吧 那按钮我按定了
Sadly, that's all you need to know about my summer.
说来可悲 我整个夏天光重复这几句话了
Now, around this time, Uncle Marshall
那年 大概是这个时候
was still having a tough time finding a job.
马修叔叔还在艰难地找工作
He's out printing out a whole new batch of resume
他出去重新打印一批简历
because he misspelled the phrase "Detail-oriented."
因为他把"注重细节"写错了
And when he gets back home,
等他回到家
he is going to find his favorite soup
就会发现他最爱的汤
there waiting for him.
已经备好了
Oh, that's sweet, Lil,
你真体贴 莉莉
but didn't you guys get food poisoning here one time?
但你们不是在这儿食物中毒过一次吗
Three times.
其实是三次
But they're really nice about it.
但他们在这方面真的做得很好
Their policy is,
他们的制度是
"Get sick, get a free gallon of soup"
"食物中毒者 加增一加仑汤"
And so, Lily dropped off Marshall's surprise soup
于是 莉莉放下给马修的惊喜靓汤
and headed back to work
就回去工作了
to introduce the new class pet.
这节课她要介绍新的班宠
This is Mr. Buttons 2.
这位是按钮先生2号
Now, after what happened to Mr. Buttons 1,
鉴于按钮先生1号的不幸遭遇
we have to be very gentle with...
我们得温柔对待
Marshall!
马修
Don't eat the soup!
别喝这汤
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
This was about to be my third bowl.
我已经下肚两碗了
Why shouldn't I eat the soup?
我为什么不能喝这汤
Why shouldn't I eat the soup?
我为什么不能喝这汤
时间轴: YY后期: 孤帆 字幕总监: YY
翻译: 非燕 阿蘅阿蘅 一块二 YY后期: 孤帆 字幕总监: YY
校对: YY 后期: 孤帆 字幕总监: YY
老爸老妈浪漫史第六季 第二十四集[本季终]
Hey, Mr. Architect,
你好啊 建筑师先生
- big day for you tomorrow, huh? - Yeah.
-明天是个大日子吧 -没错
Getting to stand next to me while I press the button.
我按按钮的时候 他能有幸站我旁边
That is going to be legend...
那将会是传
-- wait for it-- ...dary adjacent.
等下 奇毗邻
Legendary adjacent!
传奇毗邻
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah... no.
我啊 不太好
This morning I was talking to the foreman.
今早我跟工地领班聊天
Hey, hotshot.
靓仔 你好啊
You know, Rod, um, I'm loving that nickname,
罗德 我很喜欢那个绰号
and I can tell it's totally affectionate,
而且我觉得这绰号非常有爱
but, uh, I'd prefer Ted.
可还是叫我泰德好了
Yeah, but you're such a hotshot,
是啊 但你的确是个靓仔啊
I figured I'd just call you hotshot.
我觉得还是叫你靓仔的好
Pick one.
选一个
And make sure you like it.
一定要选你喜欢的
There's going to be 50,000 of these
在你巨大的靓仔大楼里
in your big, hotshot building, hotshot.
将会装上五万个这玩意儿 靓仔
50,000 lightbulbs!
五万个灯泡
What if this one's too bright?
如果这只灯泡太亮怎么办
What if this one flickers
如果这只灯泡太闪
and gives everyone a weird headache?
闪得大家都头疼怎么办
Do you know how many people it takes
你知道换五万只灯泡
to change 50,000 lightbulbs?
要花费多少人力吗
Are these people Irish, Polish, blondes--
他们全是爱尔兰妞 波兰妞 金发妞吗
what are we dealing with here?
我们公司请的都是什么工人啊
There's just-- there's so many decisions to be made.
有太多事要我拿主意
What if I make all the wrong ones
如果我做的决定全是错的
and my building just sucks?
我设计的大楼不入流怎么办
Not possible.
不可能
Your building is new.
你的大楼是新的
And I have one rule: New is always better.
我有一条准则 旧不如新
You can't keep saying you have one rule
如果你每条准备的内容都不同
if they're always different rules.
你就不能总说你有一条准则
Ah, but "New is always better" is my oldest rule,
可"旧不如新"是我最早的准则
which makes it the best.
所以这条是最棒的
- Hi, Marsh. - Oh, hey, buddy.
-小马 好啊 -伙计 来啦
Everything okay?
你没事吧
Lily got food poisoning from some soup.
莉莉因为喝汤食物中毒了
And then I ate the soup exactly three hours later.
我喝汤的时间比她晚了三个小时
Which means I can see exactly three hours into my future,
也就是说 我知道三个小时后自己的遭遇
and it... doesn't... look... good.
情况看起来 不太妙
I tried to be supportive.
我试着去帮她
Oh, baby, can you just hold me, please?
宝贝 你能抱着我吗
Of course, baby.
当然了 宝贝
But it doesn't help when Lily gets going,
但是 莉莉吐的时候那一点帮助都没有
she sounds like a velociraptor from Jurassic Park.
她听起来就像是侏罗纪公园里的迅猛龙
But then I realized
但随后我意识到
a man can do a lot of living in three hours.
人在三个小时里可以做很多事情
So, I'm out experiencing this beautiful, crazy dance called life.
所以我就来享受美好又疯狂的生活
Ah, my last meal.
我的最后一餐
MacClaren's famous Jalapeno Popper.
麦凯伦著名的墨西哥青椒肉卷
My doctor says I need to eat healthier,
我的医生建议我饮食要健康点
so I figured the round-trip flight
于是我想反正从哪儿进
these babies are about to take
最后还得从哪儿出来
will land them permanently on the no-fry list.
最终它们将到达远离我的乐土
Good-bye, my friend.
再见 我的朋友
It's been a hell of a ride.
祝你一泄顺风
I have to...
我得走了
Hey, babe.
亲爱的
The gang says feel better.
大家都希望你快点好
Mm. Thanks. Wait,
谢了 等等
you didn't tell them I had food poisoning, did you?
你没告诉他们我是食物中毒吧
Um, I...
Marshall, when it's stomach stuff,
马修 当胃不舒服时
you just say "under the weather,"
你只需说"身体不适"
or people start picturing you doing unspeakable things.
不然别人会想象你在做一些难以启齿的事情
I know.
我知道
I just said that you had the sniffles.
我只是说你流鼻涕而已
No one is picturing anything
大家会想到的就是
but little red-nosed you
你红着鼻子
under a blankie with some hot tea.
披着一条毯子 端着茶杯子
I wonder what end it's coming out of Lily right now.
我在想 莉莉现在哪头在爆发呢
I bet it's her tushie.
我敢说是下头
I bet it's both.
我敢说是上吐下泻
Hey, speaking of explosions--
说到爆炸
enough already, Ted!
够了 泰德
That button's mine!
那按钮是我的
Yeah, fine, okay.
好吧 好的
I got you this job, so I...
你工作还是我出力的 所以我
Say what?
你说什么
Whatever.
怎么着都行
It's yours.
那就你来吧
I gotta run.
我有事先闪了
You...
Hello?
你好
Yes, it is.
是 是我
It's Bloom, Greenberg and Associates.
是格林伯格联合公司的布鲁姆
They want me to come interview.
他们让我过去面试
Yes, I know it's risky to go,
我知道现在离开很危险
but this is the best environmental law firm in New York.
但这是纽约最好的环境律师所
It's my dream job.
是我梦寐以求的工作
That's a great idea, babe.
主意不错 亲爱的
I'll ask them.
我问问他们
Hey, is it at all possible, could I come in on Monday?
如果可以的话 我周一过去行吗
Okay, I'll, I'll see you at 5:00.
好吧 那 那五点见
Thank you.
谢谢
I love and believe in you, too, baby.
宝贝 我也爱你 也相信你能成功挨过去
Why would Ted just give up the button like that?
为什么泰德这么轻易就放弃这个按钮
And he forgot his phone.
还忘记了他的手机
"See you in an hour."
"一小时后见"
Who's that from?
谁发的信息
Zoey.
苏伊
They're meeting for coffee.
他们要去喝咖啡
Ted's getting back together with her!
泰德要和她重修旧好
Why would Ted get back together with Zoey?
泰德为什么要和苏伊复合
He's doing great.
他一个人挺好的啊
After a breakup, we all think we're doing great.
分手后 我们都以为自己一个人过得很好
Sometimes the tiniest trigger can unravel you
有时最微不足道的事情 会触发你崩溃的点
- and send you crawling right back. - No,
-让你吃回头草 -才不会
I refuse to believe that Ted is getting back with Zoey
我才不相信泰德是因为灯泡的事情
because of lightbulbs.
而跟苏伊复合
Uh, Ted's gone back for less.
泰德吃回头草原因简单多了
Hi, Natalie.
娜塔莉
You want to get coffee sometime?
想改天一起喝杯咖啡吗
于是他俩又约会了三个月
Bro.
老兄
Ted, I only have one rule.
泰德 我只有一条准则
But I can't reach the worst part.
但是我够不到最严重的地方
Hi, Karen.
凯伦
Want to get coffee sometime?
想改天一起喝杯咖啡吗
于是他俩又约会了九个月
Coming up next, our two local pandas,
接下来 本地的两只熊猫
Ming Ming and Bao Bao, are expecting a baby.
明明和宝宝怀孕了
Robin, you want to get coffee
罗宾 你想改天
sometime...?
喝咖啡吗
Get it together, bro.
振作点 兄弟
According to my calculations,
根据我的计算
at 6:00 p.m.,
下午六点
my body is gonna pay out
我的身体就像
like the most disgusting slot machine in the world.
世界上最恶心的老虎机 狂喷不止
That gives me two hours to go do the interview
我有两个小时的时间 足够我完成面试
and still get back in time.
然后准时回来了
Oh, but, baby, what if you hit the jackpot early?
但是宝贝 万一你中奖的点提前出现呢
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll be prepared.
我会做好充分的准备
I'm talking your ear off, sorry.
我一直喋喋不休 抱歉
Is there anything I can do for you, sweetie?
亲爱的 有需要帮忙的吗
Can... I... borrow...
我 能不能 借
an adult diaper?
一块成人尿布
We've got to stop Ted. Where are they meeting?
我们得阻止泰德 他们在哪见面
Okay, Zoey wrote, "Meet me at 6:00, where it all began,
苏伊写的是"六点 在第一次见面的地方"
where you gave me the orchid at the intersection."
"你给我兰花的那个十字路口"
Well, that's good.
那太好了
All we have to do is think back to the time
我们只要回忆起泰德告诉我们
Ted told us about his first date with Zoey.
他和苏伊初次约会的内容就行
Amazing first date with Zoey!
我们的初次约会超棒的
We met at the intersection.
我们在十字路口见面
Aw, that's sweet.
真甜蜜呀
You weren't listening either?
你也没在听吗
I was in a coma.
各种昏睡
I mean, who pays attention to that sappy romantic crap?
谁会注意听那种傻里傻气玩浪漫的废话
Lily!
莉莉
Yeah, I wasn't listening, either.
其实我也没注意听
Ted really can go on about a bitch.
泰德对这个贱人还真是没完没了啊
Great. He could be anywhere.
这下好了 找不到他了
We're flat out of clues.
我们没线索了
Hey, wait. Ted left a message.
等下 泰德给我留言了
I could hear it 'cause I was in the bathroom...
我之所以能听见 是因为我当时在厕所
blowing my nose-- I have the sniffles.
擤鼻子 我流鼻涕嘛
Hey, Lily, hope you're feeling better.
莉莉 希望你感觉好点了
Marshall told us you're exploding from both ends
马修跟我们说你像个被撞断的消防栓
like a busted fire hydrant.
上下两头狂喷不止
Damn it, Marshall.
靠 混账马修
Anyway, listen,
告诉你件事
I was going to get back together with Zoey today,
我今天本来要和苏伊复合
but I came to my senses on the way out here, so...
但我在去的路上突然想通了 所以
False alarm.
行动取消
Oh, crap.
妈的
Just stepped in some gum.
我踩到口香糖了
I'm getting back together with Zoey!
我要去和苏伊复合
Okay, we're never gonna find him.
好了 我们不可能找到他了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
That's was a subway announcement in the background.
背景里面有地铁报站的声音
I speak conductor.
我能听懂调度员说的话
Hey, Lily, hope you're feeling better.
莉莉 希望你感觉好点了
- Marshall told us... - Got it.
-马修跟我们说 -知道了
Ted's at...
泰德在
Ted's at Smith and Ninth Street.
泰德在史密斯和第九大街那一站下了
That's the intersection.
十字路口就在那儿
That's in Brooklyn.
那个地方在布鲁克林
How are we ever gonna get there in time?
我们怎么能及时赶到
Way ahead of ya.
我早就考虑到了
Hello!
你好
Marshall. Jake Bloom.
马修 我是杰克·布鲁姆
- Great to meet you.- Hello, hi.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
Hey. Oh, I'm sorry about the stench.
很抱歉让你闻到恶臭味
We're suing a factory that's been dumping raw sewage
我们正在起诉一个向当地沼泽
into a local marshland.
倾倒未处理污水的工厂
Yeah, ten minutes ago,
10分钟前
I was knee-deep in liquefied human feces.
我还浸泡在过膝的液体人类粪便里面
F train在俚语里是一种性爱体位
And that was just on the F train.
粪便都被我留在F号列车上了
I can't believe Ted's getting back together with Zoey.
真不敢相信泰德要和苏伊复合
I know. They're a total train wreck.
就是 他们在一起太悲剧了
Unmitigated disaster.
完完全全的灾难
Worst couple ever.
史上最烂情侣
Yeah, almost as bad as us.
没错 跟我们差不多烂
We were a mess.
我们当初简直一团糟
Do you remember how awful I looked by the end?
你记得我到最后看起来有多糟糕吗
My hair was falling out,
脱发
my skin was gray, my back was hunched.
皮肤暗沉 还驼背
What about me?
我也好不到哪去
I got so fat,
我变得巨肥
at the end of a date, you'd unhook my bra.
约完会后 还得你帮忙解开我的胸罩
motorboat是把头埋在女性的胸部里 边蹭边发出摩托车的声音
You were the only boyfriend I ever motorboated.
你是唯一一个让我玩过蹭大胸的男朋友
Thank God we're not sentimental saps
幸好我们不是一恐慌就要复合的
who panic and get back together.
多愁善感的傻子
Seriously,
说真的
why would people do that?
为什么人们要这么做
I guess I get it.
我想我懂
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, no matter how bad things got...
无论最后结局如何不堪
Ted really did love Zoey for a minute there.
泰德有那么一刻 的确深爱过苏伊
Didn't he?
难道不是吗
Yeah... he did.
是的 他爱过
And... she loved him, too.
而且 她也深爱过他
Didn't she?
是吗
Yeah, she did.
是的 她也爱过
Smith and Ninth Street.
史密斯和第九大街到了
So, let me show you some
那我来给你看些
of the gut-wrenching environmental atrocities
我们正试图阻止的
that we were working to stop, okay?
让人极度痛苦的环境暴行
Here, pop quiz.
快速问答
What is that?
那是什么
- That's a seal. - Bingo!
-海豹 -答对了
Yes, a bloated seal corpse rotting in industrial waste.
没错 是一具在工业废料中肿胀腐烂的海豹尸体
Now, wait till you see what we found
现在 来看看我们把它解剖后
when we cut him open.
发现了什么
Okay, where the hell are they?
他们到底在哪里
Maybe this isn't the intersection.
或许这不是那个十字路口
Well, maybe it is and we're too late.
或许就是 是我们来晚了
Man, I wish we'd gone to Brooklyn sooner.
我真希望我们能早点到布鲁克林
I know, right?
我懂
Ever since the Trader Joe's opened up,
自从贩子琼开张以来
Brooklyn is so... whatever.
布鲁克林就 变样了
Wait. Where'd you get that?
等下 你那个是在哪买的
Across the street
街对面
at the Intersection.
十字路口咖啡店
So, uh, you guys... want to buy some weed or...?
那么 你们俩 是想买点大麻吗
She's alone! There's still time!
她还是一个人 还来得及
But where the hell is Ted?
但泰德在哪呢
Wait a minute.
等一下
On their first date, he brought her an orchid.
他们第一次约会的时候 他送她一盆兰花
How much do you want to bet he's gonna do it again?
敢不敢打赌 他还会旧戏重演
Brilliant.
太聪明了
But wait, he had a huge head start on us.
但是 他比我们出发得早多了
There's no way he's still in there
除非他花半个小时
unless he spent a half an hour picking out the perfect orchid.
去挑一盆完美兰花 不然他应该早走了
Thanks, Julia!
谢谢啦 茱莉亚
You know what?
那啥
Let me see the pink lady slipper again.
让我再看看那盆粉色女拖鞋兰吧
Now, do you know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
A pile of rotting seagull carcasses
成堆海鸥腐烂的尸体
- covered in toxic sludge.- Being eaten by rats.
-被有毒的污泥覆盖着 -还被老鼠啃食
Exactly.
这才是最确切的答案
Now this next slide...
下一张
Oh, I'm sorry. That's my wife's water birth.
抱歉 这是我妻子的水中分娩照
I don't know how that got in there.
我不知道这照片怎么会在这儿
Anyway, that's all my questions.
好了 我的提问结束了
Oh, my God, I made it!
我的老天 我做到了
Now just shake his hand, clench your very soul
现在只需握个手 收收惊
and run like hell!
然后狂奔回家
Now, I like to set aside 20 minutes at the end
我一般会在面试的最后
of every interview for your questions.
留出20分钟时间 回答你的问题
So don't hold back.
所以不必有所保留
Whatever you got inside there, you just let 'er rip.
无论你里面有什么[问题] 统统掏出来吧
I can't do this anymore.
我受不了了
I'm just gonna tell him the truth.
我要跟他说实话
When it's stomach stuff,
当胃不舒服时
you just say "under the weather"
你只需说"身体不适"
or people start picturing you doing unspeakable things.
不然别人会想象你在做一些难以启齿的事情
I have food poisoning
我食物中毒了
and I'm about to start volcanoing
马上就要像火山爆发那样
toxic sludge out of both ends!
毒泥从两头喷涌而出
Nailed it.
搞定
Thanks, Julia!
谢谢啦 茱莉亚
No, on second thought.
转念一想 这个也不好
- Come on. - What the hell?!
-别去 -你们这是干嘛
You can't get back together with Zoey just because
你不能因为被一个灯泡吓坏了
you're freaking out over a lightbulb.
就跑去跟苏伊复合
I'm not freaking out over a lightbulb!
我不是被一个灯泡吓坏了
I'm freaking out over 50,000 lightbulbs!
我是被五万个灯泡吓坏了
I can't do this!
我做不到
I only got this job
我只所以能得到这份工作
because you gave it to me, Barney.
是因为有你帮我 巴尼
I didn't earn it!
根本不是我自己努力的
Look, Ted, the future is scary.
听着 泰德 未来虽然可怕
But you can't just run back to the past
但你不能因为过去很熟悉
because it's familiar.
就转身跑回去
Yes, it's tempting.
没错 过去是很诱人
But... it's a mistake.
但 过去是个错误
You're right.
你们说得对
Um, excuse me.
打扰一下
Can you give this to the blonde
能帮我把这花送给
sitting alone in there
独自坐在里面的金发女孩吗
and tell her Ted's really sorry?
告诉她 泰德真的很抱歉
Also...
还有
Indirect sunlight, don't overwater.
花要阳光直射 不要浇水过度
Half a cup a week is more than enough.
一周半杯水就绰绰有余了
No.
不是这个
Hi.
你好
And kids...
孩子们
that's how I met your mother.
老爸老妈浪漫史从此上演
Psych. It was just some chick.
骗你们的 那妞只是过客而已
Hey, baby, how'd it go?
宝贝 面试如何
Lily, this year,
莉莉 今年
this nasty schoolyard bully of a year
今年就像个卑鄙的校园恶霸
will not stop punching me in the face.
把我从年头揍到年尾
How did we kick off 2011?
我们2011年的厄运是如何开始的
My dad died.
先是我父亲去世
And now after five months of unemployment,
然后我在当了五个月的无业游民后
I just blew my dream job.
刚又亲手断送了我梦想的工作
The good news is, in a few seconds,
好消息是 几秒钟后
I'm gonna start heaving my guts out
我会吐得天昏地暗
because that's what life is for me now;
因为我现在的生活就是这样
just losing what's inside until I'm just empty.
失去一切 直到空无一物
Baby, come here.
宝贝 过来
I just want to shut my eyes
我只想在开始之前
for a few seconds before it starts.
闭上眼喘口气
And Marshall slept...
然而马修睡着了
...all night.
直到天亮
Okay, hotshot.
好了 靓仔
Mr. Stinson.
斯丁森先生
Who's gonna do the honors?
谁是荣誉之手
He is.
是他
You sure?
你确定
Yeah. You earned it.
对 你应得的
All clear!
全部清场
Hey, new is always better, right?
旧不如新 对吗
Always.
向来如此
Ten, nine,
十 九
eight...
Lily, it's a miracle.
莉莉 奇迹发生了
I didn't get sick. I didn't get sick.
我没事 我居然没事
I know, baby.
我知道 宝贝
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
...one!
* Let it roll across the floor *
* 在舞池中尽情起舞吧 *
George Harrison 《Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp》
* Through the hall and out the door *
* 穿越大厅 走出门外*
* To the fountain of perpetual mirth *
* 旋转到欢笑永远的喷泉处 *
I'm proud of you for giving Ted the button.
你最后让泰德按下那个按钮 我真为你感到自豪
It meant a lot.
意义非凡
* Let it roll for all it's worth *
* 尽最大的努力来起舞吧 *
It's just a button.
不就是个破按钮吗
Can we talk about something else, please?
咱们能说点别的吗 拜托了
Nora.
诺拉
Hi.
你好
How you been?
你近来如何
Fine.
挺好
Look, I don't know why
我不知道
you would possibly say yes to this,
你会不会答应我的请求
but would you want to grab
但 你愿意
a cup of coffee with me sometime?
改天跟我一起喝杯咖啡吗
20 minutes.
20分钟就行
I was such a jerk to you.
我以前这么混账
You can spend the entire time
你可以花全部时间
calling me every dirty name in the book.
用你学过最脏的话来骂我
I speak four languages.
我会说四种语言
I'm gonna need more than 20 minutes.
20分钟肯定不够
I'll call you.
我打给你
You look beautiful, by the way.
顺便说一句 你真漂亮
And here I thought it was too late for sundresses.
我以为现在的季节穿吊带裙 为时已晚了
It's never too late, Barney.
从来不会太晚 巴尼
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
故事回到本集第一集
Best man?
伴郎
You're being summoned.
新郎倌召见你
Geez, what now?
天啊 又干嘛呀
I heard the groom needed me.
听说新郎倌需要我
What do you think of this tie?
你觉得这条领带如何