好汉两个半 第一季 Two and a Half Men Season 1 第6集: Did You Check with the Captain of the Flying Monkeys

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: Lee Aronsohn / Chuck Lorre

演员: 查理·辛 / 乔恩·克莱尔 / 康查塔·费雷尔 / 梅兰妮·林斯基 / 安加斯·T·琼斯


台词
Hey.
Hi Uncle Charlie.
嗨 查理叔叔
How was your game?
比赛怎么样?
Ah,musician's softball league is a joke.
音乐人垒球联赛简直是个笑话
Guys trying to catch stuff that isn't there,
人们冲没球的地方乱接一通
people throwing up on
全场为了一个简单的双杀
an easy double play ball.
欢呼不已
So,why do you go?
那你干吗还去那?
There's an open bar and they let me pitch.
那有免费的酒吧 他们还让我投球
Well,I've got to get dressed.
我去换衣服
Uh,I was going to throw this toast out
我本想把这片吐司扔了
but it's yours if you want it.
不过你想吃就吃了吧
When did I become the family dog?
我什么时候成了剩饭狗了?
Hey Jake,what's this? A phone message?
杰克 这是什么? 电话留言?
Yea,some lady called for you.
对 有个女的找你
Who? I can't read your writing.
谁啊? 我认不出你的字
You're a big selfish jerk.
你个超级自私的大混蛋
Okay,I know who this is.
哦 我知道她是谁了
Amy.
艾米
Probably Amy.
很可能是艾米
Yep,Amy. She wants you to call her back.
对 是艾米 她要你打回去
Yea,that'll happen.
哦 不可能
Why not?
干吗不啊?
Because I never said I'd call her back.
因为我从没说过我会打回去
Remember this,Jake...
杰克 记着...
never make promises to
千万别给那些
women that you don't intend to keep.
你不打算深交的女人许下任何承诺
And you know how you do that?
你知道你该怎么做吗?
Always keep my promises?
总是履行承诺?
That might work.
这样也行
A better way is never make promises.
不过 更绝的是永远不许下承诺
What happens if Amy calls again?
要是艾米再打来怎么办?
Okay,I'm glad you asked that.
真高兴你问这个
When the phone rings at Uncle Charlie's house,
查理叔叔家电话铃响起的时候
we don't just willy nilly pick up the receiverand answer it. No.
我们不会想都不想拿起话筒就接 不要
What we do is we check the caller ID
我们该先看看电话号码
and only pick up if we want to talk to that person.
只接那些我们想和他们聊聊的人的电话
Like Mom?
比如 妈妈?
That depends.
看情况
Your mom,yes. My mom,no.
你妈还行 我妈就算了
How come you don't want to talk to your mom?
你怎么会不想和你妈说话?
I'll tell you all about that when you're old enough to drink.
等你到了可以喝酒的年龄时我就告诉你
What if I want to talk to your mom?
要是我想和你妈妈说话怎么办?
Okay,that kind of attitude is gonna break down the whole system.
你这想法会搅乱全局的
=====本字幕由以下成员荣誉制作 感谢他们的无私奉献======翻译:佳昕 时间轴:Noodle 校对:小A 压制:Noodle========== 字幕总监制:holyzch ==========
美剧独家首发在线免费观看尽在 www.unioncast.tv
好汉两个半 第一季 第六集
Dad,no,don't pick up the phone!
爸爸 不 别接电话
Why not?
为什么?
It might be your mom.
可能是你妈妈
Or a woman.
或别的女人的电话
It's Amy again. She just won't give up.
又是艾米 她真够执着的
Charlie?
查理?
Look,I appreciate your need for privacy,
听着 我明白你需要处理个人私事
but I think you're sending a bad message
但我觉得你给我儿子灌输了
to my son about how to deal with women.
如何应付女人的不良信息
How so?
怎么会呢?
He thinks it's okay to avoid somebody
他觉得就因为谈话的内容
just because the conversation might be uncomfortable.
让人不舒服就可以回避
Charlie?
查理?
Okay,that's not funny.
我没跟你说笑
Look,if I'm teaching the kid anything,
听着 要是我教了孩子什么东西
it's honesty.
那就是教他诚实
Really?
是吗?
Walk me through the lesson,
那也随便教我点吧
Charlie. Educate me.
查理 教教我
Okay.
I tell women upfront
我会提前告诉女人
I'm not looking for a long-term relationship.
我不想要长期的关系
If they don't believe me,
如果她们不相信
or they're determined to change my mind,
或者她们想改变我的想法
I have a right to avoid that conversation.
我就有回避这种谈话的权利
And the phone company obviously agrees with me
很明显 电话公司也站着我这边
otherwise they wouldn't have invented caller ID.
不然 他们就不会发明来电显示了
Uncle Charlie?
查理叔叔?
What if someone you don't want to talk to
要是你不想交谈的人
comes over instead of calls?
直接来家里怎么办?
Just tell them I'm not here.
就说我不在家
He's not here,Grandma.
奶奶 他不在家
Mom,you just surprised me.
妈妈 好意外啊
You should have called first.
你该先打个电话
Charlie,I call constantly.
查理 我不停的打啊打的
You screen like an Olympic drug tester.
你电话就像被奥林匹克药检员过滤了
I'm happy to see you,Mom.
妈妈 看到你真高兴
I don't believe you,sweetheart,
宝贝 我才不信呢
but at least you care enough to lie.
不过你至少还肯撒个谎
Hey,I care enough to lie.
我也肯撒谎啊
You just caught me off guard.
可你都不打招呼就来
So,what are you doing here?
你来这有什么事吗?
Well,I'm showing a house up the beach
我带人到海滩看房子
and I though while I'm in the neighbourhood,
我想反正都到附近了
I would drop off a gift for my grandson.
顺便来给我孙子点礼物
You're writing him a cheque?
你在给他开支票?
What kind of gift is that?
这算什么礼物?
You told me he likes transformer toys.
你说过他喜欢变形金刚
This cheque
这张支票
transforms into any toy he wants.
可以变形成任何他想要的玩具
Wow,thanks Grandma.
哇 谢谢奶奶
Is that all? Don't I get a hug?
就说句谢谢? 不来个拥抱?
Oh,your Grandma loves you so,so,so,so much.
哦 奶奶我真是太 太 太爱你了
Oh,Grandma's gotta go to work.
奶奶要工作了
Nobody just gives her cheques.
因为没人肯给奶奶开支票
Walk me.
跟我来
In case you're at all interested,
既然你们都很关心
I have been seeing a man
我和一个男人约会
and he just may be the one.
他没准就是我的真命天子
Hey,five times the charm.
五是你的幸运数字
Four.
这是第四个
But what about the guy with the...
不是有个...
That was annulled
那个甩了
Oh.
Oh boy,are we gonna have a new daddy?
我们要有个新爸爸了?
Oh,bite me,Charlie.
查理 你找抽啊
Now,I would like to have a dinner
我打算大家去我家吃顿晚饭
at the house. so you boys can meet him.
好让你们认识下
What night is good for you?
你们哪天有空?
Uh,what night do you want us?
你觉得我们该哪天有空?
Uh,uh,uh,I you asked first.
哦 我先问的
Uh,well,Jake's here weekends,
呃 杰克周末在这里
it's Thursday. Check my calendar.
今天周四 我看看日历
Don't really want to.
一点也不想去
Tomorrow night. 7 o'clock.
明晚7点
It's very important to me
这对我很重要
and I hope you can make it.
我希望你们能去
But I'll certainly understand
如果你们无暇顾及你们妈妈的事的话
if you're too busy for your mother.
我也能理解
You know what she's trying to do,
你知道她打的什么算盘
don't you?
对吧
Of course I know.
我当然知道
But maybe one of us should go.
但我们总得去一个啊
Oh sure,you go,I look bad.
是啊 你去然后我挨骂
What do you care?
你在乎?
I don't care.
才怪
-Then don't go. -I'm not going.
-那就别去 -我不去
I'm not going,either.
我也不去
I'm not staying.
我不会呆多久
We'll eat,we'll go.
吃了饭就撤
No coffee,no dessert.
咖啡和甜点都省了
We can't be rude.
我们不能那么失礼
Watch me. I refuse to let that woman...
看着我 我不能让这个女人...
Hi ma.
嗨 妈
Better late than never.
迟了总好过没来
We're right on time.
我们挺准时
I was referring to the big picture.
我说的是将来
Hi Grandma.
奶奶你好
And look,you brought Jake to meet my new beau.
你们带杰克来见我的新情人
Come here sweetheart,
宝贝 到这来
now tonight,you and I are going to play a game.
今晚 我和你玩个游戏
And the name of the game is
游戏名是
“Don’t call me Grandma.”
不要叫我奶奶
What kind of game is that?
这是个什么游戏?
It's a fun game,honey. It only has one rule.
宝贝 是个很好玩的游戏 就一个规则
You have to call me Evelyn.
你要管我叫伊夫林
Okay.
Try it.
试试
Evelyn.
伊夫林
See? We're having fun already.
看看? 这不就玩上了
Oh look,you didn't bring wine.
看看 你们都没带酒来
Good. Too many people bring wine.
也行 反正带酒的人够多了
Tommy,darling,
亲爱的 汤米
I'd like you to meet my sons.
我想让你见见我的儿子们
This is Charlie. -Charlie.
-这是 查理 -查理
Hi Tommy,how are you?
汤米 你好啊
Alan.
艾伦
-Hello. -Hi.
-你好 -你好
And this is Jake.
这是 杰克
Yes,I am,Evelyn.
是的 我是 伊夫林
Let's not beat it to death,okay?
别那么咬牙切齿的
Good to meet you,Jake.
很高兴看到你 杰克
Oh,there you are.
你在这
Boys,this is Tommy's daughter,Olivia.
孩子们 这是汤米的女儿 奥莉维亚
Hello,Charlie.
你好 查理
Hey there,
你在这啊
stranger.
新朋友
Do you two know each other?
你们认识?
I thought I knew him.
我以为我认识他
Oh no.
不会吧
Okay,who would like a drink?
有谁要喝点什么吗?
I would like a drink.
我想喝点东西
Charlie,come help me make the drinks.
查理 过来帮我弄点喝的
Alan,talk to Olivia.
艾伦 陪奥莉维亚聊聊
Alan was a Caesarean.
艾伦是剖腹产的
It wasn't medically necessary.
其实没那个必要
She just had a function to go to.
她就想那么做
Is there anyone in the 310 area code that you have not mounted?
310区号里还有哪个女的你没上过?
Come on,we went out a couple of times,
得了吧 我们也就一起玩过几次
she assumed it was an exclusive thing
她觉得我很专一
and when she found out it wasn't,
后来她发现不是那么回事后
she got a little upset.
她就有一点点郁闷
Anyway,Tommy seems like a real nice guy.
总之 汤米人看上去不错
I am very happy for you. Goodnight.
你替你感到高兴 晚安
Charles.
查尔斯
You are not going anywhere.
你哪也不许去
This man is very important to me.
这个人对我来说很重要
Now,we are going to have a nice dinner,
我们该愉快的共进晚餐
you are going to be charming
你要发挥你的魅力
and Tommy will remain oblivious to
那汤米就不会去想
the fact that you defiled his daughter.
你亵渎过他女儿的事
Hey,she wasn't exactly filed when I met her.
嘿 我认识她时她也没多纯洁
You don't know how lucky you are
你不知道你有个
to have a mother like Evelyn.
像伊夫林这样的妈妈是多幸运
She is the warmest,most affectionate,
她是我见过的最温暖 最有感情
giving woman I have ever known.
付出最多的女人
That's my mom.
我妈妈就是这样的人
Call her Evelyn,that's the game.
叫她伊夫林 这是游戏规则
You play your game,I'll play mine.
你玩你的 我叫我的
Here we are.
我们来了
There's my little karaoke cupcake.
我的小卡拉OK性感女王来了
Oh,Tommy,you are not telling that story.
汤米 别说那事了
We took one of those little cruises to Alaska.
我们乘船到阿拉斯加游览
Glaciers and whales,
看冰川和鲸鱼
I didn't quite see the point of it all.
都挺没劲的
But during the evening
可晚上
there was this karaoke competition
有个卡拉OK比赛
and as you know,
你们都知道
I'm no stranger to the stage.
我也常登台的
Yes,mom,I know.
对 妈妈 我知道
Excuse me.
不好意思
Anyway,you know how I have always sung
总之 你们知道我常唱
um... these boots were make for walking
做双鞋远行(歌名)
with my little dance routine.
配上我的小碎舞步
Yes,mom,I have it on my wedding video.
对 妈妈 我婚礼的录像上有
So,how have you been?
你最近过得怎么样?
Oh,you know...
你知道...
No,I don't know Charlie.
不 我不知道 查理
When people don't return your calls,
要是别人不回你电话的话
it's kinda hard to know how they've been.
你很难知道他的状况
Okay,look,I know
好 听着 我知道
this is an awkward coincidence.
这个是尴尬的巧合
It's no coincidence.
不是巧合
When my father told me who he was dating,
当我爸爸告诉我他和谁约会的时候
I made a point of being here.
我就打定主意要来这
Oh,well,you can't argue
那你不得不说
the awkward part,right?
这够尴尬的 对吧?
So,I'm zipping up my boots,
我穿好鞋
and I am about to go on stage,
要往台上走
when this hausfrau from Tone-Deaf Texas
有个从德克萨斯来的老女人
gets up and starts singing my song.
上台唱了我的歌
I think you can imagine how unhappy I was.
你们能想到我有多郁闷
Don't tell me to calm down,you lied to me!
别叫我冷静 你骗了我
I did not lie to you.
我没骗你
And you could have told me
这些你可以
this on the phone.
在电话里说
You never answer your phone.
你从来不接电话
Of course not.
当然不接了
Who wants to have this conversation?
谁想说这些啊?
So,um,I sidled up to the woman and,
反正 我悄悄走向那女的
and really very smoothly,
很和谐的和她
turned it into a duet
唱起二重唱
when suddenly she starts pushing me...
然后 她突然开始推我
You said I was very special to you.
你说我对你而言很特别
You were.
是啊
Yea,me and three other women.
对 是我和其他三个女的
I said you were special,not unique.
我说你是特别的 没说你是唯一的
Drop dead,you bastard.
去死吧 你这混蛋
Excuse me.
失陪下
In my defence...
容我解释
ah,screw it.
算了
Finish the story,Evelyn.
把故事讲完啊 伊夫林
Did you push her back?
你也推她了吗?
Stupid musician's league.
蠢透了的音乐人联赛
I don't know why I bother.
我不知道干嘛还犯得着去
Get this. Tie score,
是这样 平局了
we are down to our last out.
我们就一个人没下场
Our best hitter,Billy Kresky's up.
我们最好的击手比利·科瑞森上场
The bases are loaded,and so is Kresky.
对方每个垒上都有人 我们只剩科瑞森了
His whole family is standing behind the backstop crying and pleading
他全家人都站在挡网后哭着求他
“Go back to rehab Daddy,
爸爸 振作起来啊 (加油啊)
we love you.
我们爱你
Needless to say,he choked.
不用说 他也哭了
Charlie,I think we've got a bigger problem.
查理 我们有更大的麻烦了
Our mother is missing.
咱妈失踪了
Don't try to cheer me up.
别说这种话哄我开心
I'm serious. I called her home,
我说真的 我给她家 她的车
her car,her cell,nothing.
她的手机都打过电话 没人
Did you check with the captain of the flying monkeys?
那你问过飞猴将军了吗?
Charlie.
查理
She's probably just sulking because
她可能只是闹情绪
I screwed up her dinner party last week.
因为我上礼拜把她的晚餐弄砸了
That's what I thought to.
我本来也这么想的
Except I called her office
直到我给她办公室打电话
and they haven't heard from her either.
她们也不知道她去哪儿了
Okay,that's weird.
怪了
Yea,I think somebody needs to
我想有人该
go over there and make sure she's okay.
去她那看看她到底好不好
Good idea.
好主意
You do that and I'll stay here in case she calls.
你去 我留下以防她打电话来
Why don't you go and I'll stay here in case she calls?
怎么不是你去 然后我留下等电话呢?
No,I gotta be honest,I like my idea better.
不 老实说 我觉得我的主意好点
Well,I'm not going there alone.
我才不一个人去呢
I'm not going at all.
我说什么也不去
What do you wanna bet she ran off to
要不要赌她去
Vegas to marry this Tommy guy?
拉斯维加斯和汤米那家伙结婚了?
Hey,if that's all this is,great.
要那样也挺好
The only downside would be that .
唯一不好的就是
you slept with our stepsister.
你跟继父的女儿上床了
Hadn't thought of that. Kinda sexy.
想起来 其实挺火辣的
Kinda sick.
恶心
I'm saying.
我随便说的
Look,there's no one here,let's go.
瞧 没人在 走吧
No,I want to take a look.
不 还是进去看看
You have a key?
你有钥匙?
I'm the good son.
我是个好儿子
Mom?
妈妈?
Okay,she's not here,let's go.
好 她不在 我们走
Okay,she's here. Let's go.
好 她在 我们走
Charlie...
查理...
Mom,are you alright?
妈妈 你还好吗?
Why haven't you been answering the phone?
为什么不接电话啊?
I didn't want to burden anyone
我不想让汤米离开的悲伤情绪
with my grief over the late Tommy Pearson.
传播给别人
Tommy died?
汤米死了?
Well,he is dead to me.
对我而言 他就是死了
Okay,what happened?
怎么回事?
He dumped me.
他甩了我
Mom,I'm sorry.
妈妈 对不起
But the thing between me and his daughter happened years
我和他女儿交往是好几年前的事
before you even met the guy.
你们还不认识呢
This has nothing to do with you,Charlie.
查理 这和你没关系
God,you're a narcissist.
天那 你太自恋了
No,Tommy left me
不 汤米是为一个
for some fresh faced 45 year old bimbo.
拉过皮的45岁的老女人而甩了我
I'm sorry Mom,I know he meant a lot to you.
对不起 妈妈 我知道他对你很重要
Yea,I'm sorry too.
我也很对不起你
Thank you,Alan. Nice try,Charlie.
谢谢你 艾伦 装的不错 查理
Now,if you'll both please leave,
现在 你们都走吧
I'd like to be alone.
我想单独待会儿
We understand.
我们明白
Charlie,wait.
查理 等等
We can't just leave her here.
我们不能把她丢这
Fine. Where do you want to leave her?
好 那你准备把她丢哪儿?
Hey mom,
嘿 妈妈
why don't you,er,why don't you
你怎么不去
come back and stay at Charlie's house
查理那小住几天
for a few days? How is that?
怎么样?
Woah,woah,time out.
拜访时间到
Don't worry,Charlie,
查理 别怕
I have no desire to impose on your life.
我可没想干预你的生活
Appreciate it. Alright then,chin up.
谢天谢地 那好 开心点
You sure,Mom?
妈妈 你确定吗?
Yes,thank you,Alan.
对 谢谢你 艾伦
Okay.
Oh god.
要命哦...
So close.
功亏一篑了
How long is she going to sit out there?
她打算在外面坐多久?
I don't know.
不知道
I've never seen her this depressed.
我从没见过她这么难过
Somebody's got to go out there
该有个人去她那
and show her a little love and support.
给她点关爱心和鼓励
Jake!
杰克!
Yea.
怎么了?
Um,why don't you go out
你怎么不去外面
and talk to Grandma?
和你奶奶聊聊天?
Why?
为什么?
Because she's a little lonely.
因为她有点寂寞
She's your mom.
她是你妈妈
Don't sass me. Go talk to Grandma.
别给我顶嘴 陪你奶奶聊聊
Hi Evelyn.
伊夫林 你好
Please,sweetheart,call me Grandma.
得了 甜心 还是叫奶奶吧
But what about the game?
那游戏怎么办?
Games are for children,Jake.
杰克 游戏是小孩子们玩的
You know,Uncle Charlie got me a metal detector
知道吗 查理叔叔给我个金属探测器
and sometimes I find cool stuff on the beach.
有时候我会在海滩发现很多宝贝
That's nice.
不错
But you know,
可你知道吗?
that cool stuff is stuff that other people lost and will never get back.
可有些人就会永远失去那些宝贝了
Trinkets and treasures buried
宝藏埋在
beneath the lonely sands of time.
孤独的时间沙滩下
Yea,but finders,keepers,right?
对 谁找到就归谁 不是吗?
And losers,weepers.
还有"谁失去 谁哭泣"
He's getting killed out there.
他在外边想死的心都有了
It's alright,he's not crying yet.
还好啦 他还没哭呢
Somebody needs to go out there and back him up.
该有个人去外面帮帮他
Ten bucks says it's not me.
赌十块钱 肯定不是我去
Hey,what's going on with you...
嘿 你们聊得开心吧...
kid's got a bladder the size of a pea.
这孩子尿急了
You were a bed wetter,if I recall.
要我没记错的话 你也老尿床
You know,you know
你知道 你知道
what Jake would really get a kick out of?
什么能让杰克开心吗?
If you could sing,
要是你唱歌
while Charlie played the piano.
查理弹琴伴奏的话
Oh,no,no,Alan,I couldn't.
不 不 艾伦 我不行
Besides,Charlie always hated that.
再说了 查理也不喜欢这样
Are you kidding? It was his idea.
说什么呢 那就是查理的主意啊
These boots are made for walking.
为远行做双鞋
And that's just what they'll do.
就像其他人一样
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.
有一天你将磨穿那些鞋
Pick it up Charlie,
查理 弹快点
we're walking,not crawling.
我是在走 不是爬
“Are you ready boots?
你准备好鞋了吗
Start walking.”
走吧
Okay,now.
好 现在
One more time.
再唱一遍
Okay,one,two,three...
好 一 二 三
You keep saying you...
你总说你
Mom,you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗?
Yea,go back to bed,Charlie.
恩 查理 回去睡觉吧
No,I'm up.
不 我不困
It's hard to sleep after a big show.
盛大演奏后总是难以入睡的
Thank you for that.
谢谢你为我伴奏
Brought back some nice memories.
让我想起以前的快乐时光
You still got some chops,Mom.
妈妈 你还是喜欢变调子
You were rushing the tempo towards the end,there.
你老是抢拍子想快点弹完
Sorry,I always get a little carried away
对不起 你来那段詹姆斯·布朗专辑串烧的时候
when you do the James Brown medley.
我就有点控制不住了
Oh,Charlie.
哦 查理
Your mother's a real sad case,isn't she?
你妈妈可怜兮兮的 对吧?
You'll get over him. There's other guys.
跟他吹了 还有很多男人呢
He never even called.
他电话都没给我打一个
Never even said goodbye.
分手都没有说
Maybe...
也许...
maybe he was scared.
也许他害怕了
Of what?
怕什么?
I knew there were no promises,no strings.
我知道我们没有承诺 没有约束
That doesn't mean there can't be common courtesy.
可他不该没点起码的礼貌啊
To think I meant that little to him.
我对他而言什么也不是
It will be okay,Mom.
没事的 妈妈
Hey,you still got me and Alan.
你还有我和艾伦呢
Oh,Charlie,please.
查理 行了吧
I know how difficult things are between us.
我知道我们母子关系很糟糕
Maybe it's my fault.
也许这是我的错
It’s not all your fault.
不全是你们的错
I probably haven't been the best son.
我也不是什么好儿子
I just want you to know that...
我想让你知道
in my way... I want you to be happy
尽我所能 我想让你开心
and...
还有...
I love you.
我爱你
Well,I guess I'll go pack.
哦 我想我要回屋收拾行李了
Why?
为什么?
I'm going home.
我要回家
In the middle of the night?
深更半夜的回家?
Charlie,you just said you loved me.
查理 你刚说了你爱我
You could only screw it up from here.
气氛全被你搞坏了
Oh my darling,I love you,and I always will.
亲爱的 我爱你 永远爱你
Donkey Cong!
驴子孔(杰克发音错了)
Danke Schoen.
谢谢申恩(歌名)
Danke Schoen
谢谢申恩
Danke Schoen. B Flat. One,two,three...
谢谢申恩 降B调 一 二 三