燃情克利夫兰 第一季 Hot in Cleveland Season 1 第1集: Pilot

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演:

演员: 贝蒂·怀特 / 瓦莱丽·伯提内莉 / 简·丽芙丝 / 温蒂·马力克


台词
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制
Airplane mirrors aren't accurate, are they?
飞机上的镜子会把人照变形 对吗
- Of course not. - They got them from Fine Houses.
-当然了 -造飞机的尽买便宜货
Excuse me,
打扰下
- Are you... - Yes, yes.
-您... -是的 是的
I am Victoria Chase.
我是维多利亚·蔡斯
One tries to be inconspicuous.
我已经尽量低调了
Yes.
是啊
That hat screams, "Ignore me."
那顶帽子在尖叫 无视我
You know, some fans are reluctant to approach me
自从《明日边缘》被砍后
ever since the Edge of Tomorrow was cancelled.
粉丝就难得一见我的芳容了
Playing Honor Saint Raven for the past 27 years
扮演了27年的欧娜·圣瑞雯
has been a privilege and it is always so gratifying
我无比荣幸 尤其很开心
to meet those that I have moved and touched.
见到那些被我启发感动的人
Oh, actually, what I was going to ask was,
其实 我是想问
"Are you comfortable?"
您感觉舒服吗
No, but I will be when you bring me a drink.
你给我端杯酒来我就舒服了
- Champagne, three. - Right away.
-三杯香槟 -马上来
Okay, Victoria, put away your phone.
维多利亚 放下电话
Joy, put away your spreadsheets,
乔依 放下电子表格
I want to have a toast. Thank you.
我要祝酒 谢谢
Here's to number 122.
敬第122件事情
Cash in your miles and fly to Paris with your best friends.
兑现飞行里程 与好友一起飞往巴黎
- This is gonna be fun. - Yes.
-一定很好玩 -是啊
Oh, I'm gonna get a napkin. Be right back.
我去拿餐巾 马上回来
Anders is on the plane.
安德斯在飞机上
Your husband, Anders?
你的老公 安德斯
Oh my God! Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪天哪天哪
Just calm down.
淡定
You didn't know he was going to Paris?
你不知道他要去巴黎吗
We haven't spoken to each other in months.
我们已经好几个月没说话了
Our lawyers told us not to.
律师让我们不要说
Your lawyers are right. Ignore him.
律师说得没错 无视他
It's just a hideous coincidence.
只是一个讨厌的巧合罢了
Yeah, but what if it's not a coincidence?
是啊 可如果不是巧合呢
What if he's missing me too?
如果他也想我呢
And Los Angeles was filled with so many sad memories,
洛杉矶满是伤心的回忆
he's flying to Paris to fill a void in his life?
他飞去巴黎填补生命的空虚
What if this is our
如果这是我们
"Meet on top of the empire state building" moment?
"帝国大厦顶楼见"的梦幻时刻呢
Have you been watching Sleepless in Seattle again?
你是不是又看了《西雅图夜未眠》
No.
没有
Yes.
看了
But I got it down to once a month.
已经减到每月看一次了
You know, I was up for a part in that movie.
知道吗 我出演过那部电影
Of course you were.
肯定是路人甲啦
I'm gonna go talk to him.
我要去找他聊聊
Remember, romantic comedies are like cellulite cures.
记住 爱情喜剧电影就像去脂疗法
Every one of them is a lie.
全是骗人的
Oh, my goodness.
我的天哪
- Wow. Melanie. - Anders.
-梅兰妮 -安德斯
Wow. I didn't see you get on the plane.
我没见你上飞机
What a surprise.
真是意外啊
You're the one full of surprises. Traveling to Europe,
你才是充满意外的那个 去欧洲旅游
reading fiction,
看着小说
and drinking club soda?
喝着汽水
I know. Where's your workaholic drunk of a husband, huh?
是啊 你那个工作狂酒鬼老公去哪里了
Well, I'm divorcing him, but you--
我跟他离了 可你
Hi, I'm Kim.
你好 我是金姆
Hi...Kim.
你好 金姆
I haven't even gone on a date yet
我连个约会都还没捞着
and he's taking his fiancee to Paris.
而他已经带未婚妻去巴黎
And she's so young.
她好年轻
She's half my age.
只有我的一半年纪
Well, darling, that really isn't that young.
亲爱的 那也算不上什么好年轻
My fake age.
我的假年纪
Oh, my God. She's a child.
老天 这是未成年啊
I say we kill him and make his underage whore watch.
咱们干掉他 在他未成年的小贱人前干掉他
Listen, I know how painful this is,
听我说 我知道你很伤心
but maybe--maybe this is your chance to finally move on.
但可能这是你开始新人生的好机会
Oh, Mel, you deserve so much better.
梅梅 那个男人根本配不上你
She's right.
没错
You're the kindest, most loving person in the world.
你是世界上最温柔最可爱的人
I hope the plane crashes and kills them both.
我希望坠机 他们两个都死翘翘
Make it stop!
快收回
She didn't cause this!
这不是她诅咒的
Make it stop!
快收回
This is Captain Reid speaking.
我是机长瑞德
All passengers and flight attendants,
所有乘客及机组人员
please take your seats and fasten your seat belts.
请回到座位上 扣好安全带
I knew something like this would happen.
我就知道会有这倒霉事
All the great ones go down in planes.
巨星都是坠机死的
We've been cleared for an emergency landing.
我们已获批准紧急降落
Please remain calm.
请保持镇定
My God!
上帝啊
All I cared about was being successful,
我只关心事业成功
and now I'm gonna die and I never got married
现在我要死了 我还没嫁过呢
or had children!
也没孩子
[非常不值钱的艾美奖]
And I never won a daytime Emmy!
我的日间艾美奖算是没指望了
Not even the season I so courageously battled Lyme disease!
有一季我勇敢地与蜱虫病抗争都没选上
And I've never done anything impulsive
我都没有任性的胡闹过
except get on this plane and look where that got me!
唯一一次冲动的上了飞机 看看我的下场
I need everyone to brace for impact.
大家就位防撞击姿势
I love you guys.
我爱你们
I love you too.
我也爱你
And I swear that if I survive this,
我发誓如果这次能活下去
I am going to stop being so vain.
我不会再那么虚荣了
And scared of everything.
我不会什么都害怕了
And I'm never gonna complain about anything
我不会再抱怨什么了
ever, ever again.
永远不会
We have safely landed in Cleveland.
我们已经安全降落在克利夫兰
Cleveland?
克利夫兰
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为 更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译&校对&时间轴:独醉 后期:鱼骨头
《燃情克利夫兰》第一季 第一集
Well, great.
这下可好
My husband's engaged and we're in a dive bar in Cleveland.
我前夫订婚了 而我们却在克利夫兰的破酒吧
Look, I googled "Cleveland" and "Get hammered,"
我搜索了关键词"克利夫兰"加"烂醉如泥"
and this is what came up.
跳出来的就是这个
[克利夫兰人 喜剧演员 主持人]
Along with some very disturbing pictures of Drew Carey.
还有朱迪·凯瑞不堪入目的照片
Why are the men looking at us like that?
为什么这些男人这样看着我们
No, I get recognized a lot, but this is different.
身为明星被认出很正常 可这感觉不同
I remember that look. It's...Desire.
我知道这目光 这是欲望
They're looking at us.
他们在看我们
In L.A., they look past us.
在洛杉矶 男人的目光落在我们身后
- Ladies. - How you doing?
-女士们 -你们好吗
- Hello. - Hey.
-你们好 -你好
I feel young and hot...
我觉得自己好年轻 好性感
Like they're undressing me with their eyes
感觉他们在用眼光为我宽衣解带
and not finding spanx.
却没有发现塑身裤
To think that we spend all that time and effort
我们还浪费时间 千辛万苦
and money trying to look ten years younger
挥金如土的让自己看起来年轻十岁
and ten pounds lighter, and all we had to do
瘦身十磅 费那个劲干嘛
was crash-land in Cleveland.
迫降在克利夫兰就行了
Where all the men look like real men
在这里 男人看起来像真男人
and the women look like real women.
女人看起来像真女人
And everyone's eating and no one's ashamed.
大家都在猛吃 却没人觉得不好意思
I'm gonna order chili fries.
我要点辣薯条
Are your chili fries good?
这里的辣薯条好吃吗
Can Lebron James jump?
勒布朗·詹姆斯能跳吗[NBA球星 俄州人]
Can who do what now?
谁会什么
They're good.
很好吃
We'll have three orders and...
来三份 还有
three not-light beers.
三杯高度啤酒
Coming right up, and the guys at that table over there
马上就好 那边桌子的几位先生
would like for you to join them.
想邀你们加入
Look how adorably heterosexual they are.
多么招人喜欢的直男啊
In L.A., it's always a question.
在洛杉矶 这话就得问着说
Okay, girls.
好了 姐妹们
Let's go have some fun.
我们去开心一下
- Oh, why the hell not? - Wait, wait, wait.
-管它呢 -等等
Are you sure?
确定要这样吗
We appear to have landed in a dimension
看来我们降落的空间
where men hit on women their own age.
男人会搭讪同龄的女人
We owe it to science to investigate.
为了科学 我们也要一探究竟
Oh, are you guys leaving?
你们要离开吗
No, we're just pulling your chairs out for you.
不 我们只是为你们拉出椅子
- They have gentlemen here. - Nice.
-这里还有绅士 -很好
- Thank you so much. - Have an onion ring.
-太谢谢了 -来点洋葱圈吧
I might do that.
吃点也无妨
Hi, my name is Hank.
我叫汉克
Hi, Hank. Melanie.
你好汉克 我叫梅兰妮
- I'm bill. - James.
-我是比尔 -詹姆斯
And this is Joy and I'm--
这位是乔依 我是
We know who you are.
我们认识你
Victoria Chase.
维多利亚·蔡斯
I got addicted to Edge of Tomorrow one summer I got laid up.
有一年夏天我卧病在床 就迷上了《明日边缘》
It was the year you were Honor Saint Raven
那一季你扮演欧娜·圣瑞雯
and her evil sister Silver Saint Raven.
还有她的邪恶姐姐丝莉·圣瑞雯
And her even eviler sister Magnolia Saint Raven.
还有她更邪恶的姐姐木兰·圣瑞雯
You know, many daytime actress have done dual roles,
很多日间秀女演员都曾经分饰两角
but I was the first one to tackle a triple.
可我是第一个分饰三角的
And the Emmy goes to...
日间艾美奖最佳女主角
Susan Lucci.
苏珊·露琪
Finally!
就这样了
So, Melanie, are you an actress too?
梅兰妮 你也是演员吗
Oh, no, no.
不是
Oh, well, you could be.
你可以是
You know, you remind me of that really pretty actress
你让我想起那个非常漂亮的女明星
who was in that--that movie. I can't remember her name.
就那部电影里的 我不记得名字了
It doesn't matter.
没关系
So what brings you guys here?
你们怎么会来这里
Well, actually, we're on our way to Paris.
其实 我们是要去巴黎
Yes, Melanie wrote this book called
梅兰妮写了本书
200 things every woman should do before she dies,
《女人死前必做的两百件事》
and she figured she really should do at least one of them.
她觉得自己至少也应该做一件
Yes, and number 122 is fly to Paris with your best friends.
是的 第122件事 与好友飞去巴黎
Wow. A writer and an actress.
作家与明星
So what do you do?
你做哪行
You're looking at the eyebrow queen of Beverly Hills.
我可是比弗利山的修眉女王
I do a lot of celebrities.
我给很多名人修眉
Mostly women.
大多数是女人
Oprah, Cher, Ryan Seacrest.
奥普拉 雪儿 瑞安·西克雷斯特[美偶主持]
Shot in the dark.
我瞎猜哈
Are you ladies all unattached?
几位女士都单身吗
At the moment.
现在是的
Melanie's going through a divorce
梅兰妮刚经历了离婚
and Victoria's been married, like, 20 times.
维多利亚已经结过 二十次婚了吧
Which in L.A. is, like, five,
在洛杉矶 相当于五次
and for an actress is barely one.
对女演员来说 只能算一次啦
Here we go, ladies.
上菜了 女士们
Only cheese fries?
只点了辣薯条
You girls are light eaters, huh?
你们真秀气
To Cleveland!
敬克利夫兰
God, what were we thinking?
老天 我疯了吗
Alcohol and salt and trans fats?
酒精 盐 高脂食物
I know.
是啊
French fry grease is literally sweating from my pores.
炸薯条的油花儿 正从我毛孔里渗出来
I wonder if Mel's up yet.
不知道梅梅起来了没
I'll call her.
我打给她
Melanie Moretti's room, please.
请接梅兰妮·莫雷蒂的房间
Really?
是吗
She never checked in.
她没入住
Should we be worried?
该担心吗
No, it's Melanie. She never does anything crazy.
不用 梅兰妮从来不会做出格的事
I'm moving to Cleveland.
我要搬到克利夫兰
You're such a little slut.
你这个小荡妇
I know, right?
可不是嘛
Oh, my god.
我的妈呀
You guys, Hank is so amazing and sweet.
汉克又有魅力又温柔
He told me that I was luscious.
他说我美味
He said I was delicious.
他说我可口
I tell you, it's the french fry grease.
告诉你 都是炸薯条的油花儿闹的
He's a plumber.
他是个水暖工
Right? Right?
不错吧 不错吧
I mean, how many times have we fantasized
我们幻想过多少次
about a man who could actually fix things?
有一个会真正修理东西的男人
He showed me all around Cleveland and I'm telling you,
他带我在克利夫兰转了转 告诉你们
it's nothing like we think.
和我们想的完全不同
They have symphonies and museums and light opera.
这里有交响乐 博物馆 还有歌剧
Okay, so nobody really likes those things, but they have 'em!
虽然没人真得喜欢 可这里都有
Listen, we hear what you're saying,
你说的我们听到了
But you've lost your freaking mind.
你已经失心疯了
I'm telling you, you guys, I'm moving to Cleveland.
我告诉你们 我就要搬到克利夫兰
Melanie, friends don't let friends move to Cleveland.
梅兰妮 真朋友是不会让朋友搬到克利夫兰的
Just take a look at this listing.
看看租房广告好吗
"For sale or lease, Victorian with guest cottage,
出售出租均可 带客房维多利亚式建筑
7,000 square feet--"
七千平方尺
Well, that price has got to be missing a zero.
这价格绝对写少了一个零
Oh, my god.
我的妈呀
I know, right? It's amazing, huh?
可不是 很棒吧
No, it's a picture of Oprah.
这是奥普拉的照片
Look at those brows.
看看这眉毛
That's not my arch.
这眉弯不是我的风格
She's being plucked by someone else.
她被别人拔过了
It was probably retouched.
照片可能修过了
I mean, I get all of my photos--
我所有的照片都
I mean, I hear that people do do that.
我听说过别人会这么做
I've built my business on being the salon that does Oprah's brows.
我开美容沙龙就是给奥普拉修眉毛的
This is the work of that Russian chick on Rodeo.
这是罗迪欧沙龙的俄国妞弄的
Bloody foreigners.
该死的老外
Well, would looking at cheap real estate cheer you up?
去看看便宜房子能让你高兴吗
Probably not, but I just can't lie here licking my wounds.
可能不行 但我也不能躺在这里舔伤口啊
Although...
不过
I love it. I'll take it.
我喜欢 租下了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
We're getting on a plane for Paris tomorrow.
明天我们就飞巴黎了
I was going to Paris to find romance,
我是去巴黎找浪漫的
but I've found it here, and I get to keep all my miles.
我在这里找到了 飞行里程可以继续攒着了
Melanie, this is crazy.
梅兰妮 你疯了
Look, it's a month-to-month lease,
这是按月租的
and a month here costs the same as a night in Paris.
一月房租 只抵得上巴黎的一晚
- Here you go. - And here you go.
-给你 -给你
Now there's just one thing about this place
关于这房子 只有一件事
that I should mention.
我需要提个醒
Why are you renting to prostitutes?
你怎么把房子租给了性工作者
This is Elka Ostrovsky.
这位是爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基
She's a caretaker who comes with the house,
她是随屋附送的门房
if you wish to retain her.
如果你们想留下她的话
She stays out in the guest cottage.
她住在小客房里
I'll leave you to get all that worked out.
我不打扰了 你们慢慢聊
Hi. I'm Melanie.
你好 我是梅兰妮
I'm gonna be leasing the place.
我租下了这房子
I've been the caretaker of this house for 50 years,
我已经在这里守了五十年的门
but you can kick me out.
不过你可以把我踢走
- I-- I wouldn't-- - Oh, no worries.
-我 我不会 -没什么好担心的
If you can escape from the Nazis, you can handle anything.
能从纳粹魔掌里逃生 任何难题都不是问题
You escaped from the Nazis?
你从纳粹魔掌里逃生
Escaping from the Nazis was the least of my worries.
不过小事一桩而已
Well, you don't hear that very often.
这话可不容易听到
So what are you, like, 100?
您老高寿? 百年人精?
I don't like you.
姐不喜欢你
Aren't you that girl from that show?
你是不是电视剧里的那个女的
Yes, yes, I am. Are you a fan?
是的 我是 你是粉丝吗
No.
不是
When it was cancelled, I said, "Good riddance."
那部剧被砍时 我大呼"谢天谢地"
But I do like that one with Susan Lucci.
不过我很喜欢苏珊·露琪演的那部
Does anyone else smell pot?
你们有闻到大麻的味道吗
What are you, a cop?
你谁啊 警察?
No.
不是
Then what's it to you?
那关你屁事啊
I can't wait to tell Hank.
等不及要告诉汉克了
He said he'd call.
他说会打给我的
They all say they'll call.
男人都说会打电话的
Ah, it's him. It's him.
是他 是他
That's shameful.
真丢人
I haven't even looked at another man since 1949.
我从49年起 就没正眼瞧过其他男人了
When the husband dies, you die.
丈夫死了 妻子也就死了
But you're not dead.
可你还活着
Inside you die.
心死了
Oh, you still maintain the shell.
不过这娇躯还是要保持得好好的
I have a date.
我要去约会了
My first date in 25 years.
二十五年来的首次约会
He wants me to meet him at the windy highland marina.
他邀我在"风高艇港"见面
Do you know where that is?
你知道在哪里吗
It's where whores go.
卖淫女去的地方
You're too old to act like this.
你已经老得不能这样放荡了
She's not old. 40 is the new 30.
她不老 四十现在只能算三十
And 50 is the new 40.
五十现在只能算四十
What's 80?
那八十呢
It's still 80.
还是八十
And I still don't like you.
姐还是不喜欢你
Well, apparently I have a caretaker,
显然 我有了个门房
whatever that means.
不知道什么意思
I also have a date.
我还有了个约会
Hank is making dinner for me on his boat.
汉克要在他的船上为我做晚餐
Plumbers in Cleveland can afford boats?
克利夫兰的水暖工有钱买船?
This is crazy.
你疯了
You're uprooting your whole life for some guy you met at a bar?
为了在酒吧认识的某男 居然要搬到这里
I mean, what do you even know about this guy?
你对他的了解到底有多少
I know that I've never felt so alive.
我只知道自己从未这样有活力
And you know what?
知道吗
Maybe at our age,
也许在我们这个年纪
we're just supposed to pounce on these things.
就应该有种豁出去的精神
My kids are in college.
我的孩子们在上大学
Anders has clearly moved on.
安德斯已经开始了新的人生
So why am I gonna rush back to L.A. and a very empty house?
我急着回洛杉矶做什么 回到那空空的房子做什么
Don't wait up.
别等门哦
What are you doing?
你要做什么
What Melanie should have done.
做梅兰妮该做的事
Googling Hank.
谷歌汉克
- Ah, good idea. - Let's find out about this guy.
-好主意 -咱们把他搜索出来
Put in "Hank, plumber, Cleveland,
关键词 汉克 水暖工 克利夫兰
Windy highland marina."
风高艇港
This is why the internet was invented:
网络的发明就是为了这个
For men to find pictures of naked celebrities
男人可以看到女明星的裸照
and women to cyber-stalk the men they trust.
女人可以网监自己信任的男人
Oh, look. Okay, here's an image of him
看 很好 有照片
from a month ago with...
一个月前的
his wife.
夫妻合影
Well, who didn't see that coming?
姐姐我好"意外"哦
So what would be on your list?
你想做的事情有哪些
- Honestly? - No, lie to me.
-说真话吗 -不用 骗我吧
Honestly, I have always wanted to... learn
真话是 我一直想学
to tango.
探戈
Yeah.
是的
Rose in my teeth. The whole bit.
口含玫瑰 所有花招
Oh, my God. Me too!
天哪 我也想学
- Really? - Yes.
-是嘛 -是的
Let's do it together.
我们一起学吧
That would be-- I'd really--
那可真是 我很想
really like that.
很想这样
Um, Melanie, there's, uh--
梅兰妮 有件事
There's something I really think you should know,
有件事 我觉得应该告诉你
And I have been picturing myself telling you
我想过了 可能向你坦白后
and coming up with these really awful scenarios.
随之而来的会是很可怕的场景
He's married!
他有老婆
Not that bad, but kind of like that.
没这么可怕 不过也差不离了
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
That's what you were trying--
这就是你打算说的
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
- Melanie, please. - Oh, no, no.
-梅兰妮 求你 -不要说了
Please don't. Stop, stop, stop!
别过来 别说了 别说了
You can just leave.
你给我走人吧
But this is my boat.
可这是我的船
Just go!
快走
Please just don't.
别说了
Honey, what can we do?
亲爱的 有什么能帮你的
Let's kill him.
我们宰了他
That's your solution to everything.
所有事情你都是这个解决办法
Well, could we just try it once?
至少试一次嘛
I just wanted to feel young and stupid.
我只是想感觉年轻 傻气
Now I just feel stupid.
现在只有傻气了
Stupid and old.
又傻又老
You're not old.
你不老
40 is the new 25.
四十只能算二十五
I thought 40 was the new 30.
四十不是算三十吗
Well, if we're just gonna make crap up, I'd rather be 25.
反正都是胡说八道 还不如说二十五
- Excuse me. - I said go away!
-对不起 -不是让你走了吗
There's something I need to say.
我有话要说
I think you've said and done quite enough.
你说的做的已经够多了
I didn't go to that bar with this in mind,
我去酒吧 不是为了泡女人的
But then three incredibly beautiful, sophisticated women
可三位漂亮非凡 气质高贵的女性
came in and sat down at my table.
走进来与我共坐一桌
Go on.
继续
Melanie, you were so breathtakingly beautiful
梅兰妮 你美得夺人心魄
that I couldn't stop myself.
我是情难自禁
I am a plumber who's stuck in a bad marriage
我是一个身陷不幸婚姻的水暖工
and who hurt someone he never should have hurt.
我伤害了自己最不想伤害的人
I am so sorry.
对不起
Well, for sophisticated ladies,
作为气质高贵的女性
maybe we shouldn't have burst in on you like that.
也许我们不应该那样粗鲁地打断你
But when one of us is in trouble,
可好姐妹有难
then nothing else in the world matters.
牺牲形象也在所不惜
Oh, my god. It's my agent.
妈呀 我的经纪人
Okay, everybody, just shut up. He thinks I'm in Paris.
各位 不许出声 他以为我在巴黎
Oui, hello?
是我[法语] 你好
Yes? Hi.
是我 你好
Well, let's talk tomorrow.
明天再详谈吧
Well, I, uh, have an audition
我有个试镜机会
for the next transformers movie.
出演下一部《变形金刚》
Oh, what part?
什么角色
To play Megan Fox's grandmother.
梅根·福克斯的奶奶
If anybody thinks you look like a grandma, they're crazy.
如果有人觉得你像奶奶 一定不是正常人
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
He's a keeper.
难得有情郎啊
Oh, god, I don't wanna audition for grandmothers' parts.
老天 我不想为演奶奶而试镜
I loved being the queen of daytime.
我喜欢做日间肥皂剧女王
I've put everything in my business.
我把一切都投到生意里了
If that doesn't work out, I've got nothing.
如果关门大吉 我就一无所有了
Or...
或者
You have the chance to change something.
你有机会去扭转乾坤
Number 72.
第72件事
Re-invent yourself.
一切重新开始
Oh, God, I really want to do that.
天啊 我好想这样
I know it may sound crazy, but...
可能听起来挺疯狂 可是
I think I wanna do that here.
我想在这里一切重新开始
You're not gonna become one
你不会变成那种
of those women who like themselves, are you?
自怜自恋的女人吧 会吗
Cause everybody hates those women.
是个人就会讨厌那种女人的
Let me ask you something.
我来问你件事
What's the deal with old ladies and track suites?
老女人和运动衫是怎么回事
It's simple.
很简单
In your twenties you dress for men.
二十来岁 穿给男人看
In your fourties you dress for success.
四十来岁 为事业打扮
In your eighties you dress for the bathroom.
八十来岁 上厕所方便是第一宗旨
Shove over balls.
给姐挪点位子
So, too bad about that married guy.
有老婆的家伙 挺遗憾的
Um, yeah...
是啊
When I was your age, we didn't get into that kind of trouble.
我在你这个年纪 根本不会有这样的麻烦
My husband was the only man I ever dated.
我只约会过我的丈夫
Well, didn't you ever wanna try another one out,
你就不想和其他男人约会试试吗
I mean, you know, just to compare?
比较一下也好嘛
Well, that's a sinful thought.
这种想法是有罪的
So, you're ok, Mel?
还好吗 梅梅
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
我还好
And you guys have a very early flight tomorrow.
你们明天是早机
So please, just go to Paris and have a wonderful time.
拜托 去巴黎好好开心一下
I don't know.
不知道
Somehow I can't seem to get excited about Paris anymore.
不知为何 我对巴黎没什么向往了
No Melanie...
梅兰妮不去的话
You know Joy...
乔依
Instead of spending two weeks in Paris
与其在巴黎待两个星期
we could spend 2 weeks in Cleveland. I mean...
不如就待在克利夫兰吧 这里是
The Paris of Ohio.
俄亥俄州的巴黎
No, that's Toledo.
俄州的巴黎是托莱多
So, what should we do now?
那我们现在做什么
I say...
我建议
We go to that bar where men think we're hot.
去那家男人觉得咱们美艳无比的酒吧
I'll drive.
我来开车