亿万 第一季 Billions Season 1 第12集: 男人间的谈话 The Conversation

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情

导演: 尼尔·博格 / 詹姆斯·弗雷 / 尼尔·拉布特 / 斯考特·霍恩巴契 / 史蒂芬·吉伦哈尔 / 苏珊娜·怀特 / 安娜·波顿 / 瑞安·弗雷克 / 迈克尔·科斯塔 / 约翰·达尔 / 卡瑞恩·库萨马

演员: 玛姬·丝弗 / 戴米恩·路易斯 / 保罗·吉亚玛提 / 玛琳·阿克曼 / 大卫·科斯塔贝尔 / 内森·达罗 / 杰克·戈尔 / 特里·金尼 / 托比·莱昂纳德·摩尔 / 凯利·奥科 / 康多拉·拉沙德


台词
Previously on "Billions"...
《亿万》前情提要
And you've been with him longer than you've been with me.
你跟他在一起的时间比跟我在一起的时间长
You and Axe.
你和阿克斯
And it's deep,
你们感情很深
and I fucking hate it.
我真他妈讨厌这点
I've got a source, an janitor.
我有条内线 是个清洁工
That's as high as I can nail down so far,
目前我只能搞定这个级别的人
but he's already coming through.
但他已经成功了
I'm gonna get you back from Eastern and make you happy.
我会把你从东区调回来让你开心的
I'd like to be happy.
那就最好不过了
Got this made 'cause I was so fucking proud of Chuck
你处理下这个 查克会把这个退回去
for pushing back.
太他妈让我骄傲了
You know I didn't drive all the way up here to Westport
你知道我开这么久车来韦斯特波特
to give out "Attaboys."
不是来表扬你的
Had to bring the kick ass... with love.
干得漂亮 做得好
Bad day. Something happened.
今天过得不顺 出了点事
- But I'll fix it. - Wendy?
-我会解决的 -温蒂
You can't trust her.
你不能相信她
I need an adjustment.
我需要调整一下
You're finally ready for a real session.
你终于准备好做一次真正的谈话了
I take care of my people...
我会照顾好我的兄弟
same as when Mick Danzig gets tackled on his lawn
就像米克·丹泽在草坪上被逮捕时
with a machine gun in his fucking hands.
他妈的手上还端着把机关枪
I'm the one who pays off the cops
还不是我摆平了条子
to make the problem go away. That's what I do here.
解决了这事 这是我会做的事
Took me apart, put me together again.
把我拆开 再组装起来
Mm. Red!
红色
You didn't get permission from Wendy?
你没有得到温蒂的许可吗
She's intractable.
她很难相处
\h\h\h 阿克斯将自己定位成工作大家庭的保护者
有成效是否因自我定位造成盲点
解决了丹泽警方的问题 花钱疏通
亿 万
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用HDTV版调轴
第一季第十二集
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112 314 112 313 112 b
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
原创翻译 双语字幕
翻译:ET外星人 美加墨 Z小花儿
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
♪《Everyday People》- Sly & The Family Stone ♪
翻译:彼岸的宁静 一千除以四 MikeJiang
翻译: Zhanginfo Sallybear 宁馨儿
校对:宁馨儿 zhanginfo Sallybear 王二川
I woke your assistant and made her tell me where you were.
我叫醒了你助理 让她告诉我你在哪里
时间轴 :FUYU Avis 小布
I need to have her fired.
我该炒了她
That's what I'd do, but you're nicer than me.
那是我会做的事 但你比我仁慈
特效&后期 :咖啡Lee 总监:宁馨儿
That I am.
确实
Our comp meeting will happen as scheduled.
我们的分红会议会如期进行
Your bonus will reflect
你对公司的总体贡献
your overall contribution to the firm, as always.
会体现在你的奖金上 跟往常一样
But I needed to do something else for you...
但我要为你做点别的
...after what you did for me the other night.
为了感谢你那晚为我做的事
Something special.
给你点特别的
- That's for you. - Axe.
-那是你的 -阿克斯
This is un-fucking-believable.
这太他妈不可思议了
Thank you.
谢谢
This time, thank you.
这次是我谢谢你
Okay. I gotta go.
好了 我得走了
I'm on my way to meet Wags.
我要去见瓦格斯
Starting a capital raise.
要准备融资
After our session,
在我们谈话之后
I had the sudden clarity that we were ready,
我突然意识到我们已经准备好了
that I was ready.
我已经准备好了
Go get 'em.
去拿下他们吧
I will.
我会的
I see it...
我看到了
...looking at you, that you're ready.
看着你就知道你准备好了
But they may not be. At least...not yet.
但他们可能没准备好 至少暂时还没准备好
Good to see you, man.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Welcome back, Lonnie.
欢迎回来 朗尼
Can't thank you enough.
太感谢你了
朗尼·威特利
- Please. - Excellent.
-请进 -太好了
Don't even unpack.
先别收拾了
I've got an assignment that has to happen now.
我有份工作要你现在就做
I'm listening.
说吧
There's a tip that I need you to bird dog for me.
我想你为我探听一份情报
Well, I'm birdy as a springer spaniel.
我就跟史宾格犬一样灵敏
What is it?
是什么
Criminal behavior perpetrated by Bobby Axelrod.
波比·艾克斯罗德犯下的犯罪行为
I thought the office got that case pulled.
我以为你们已经撤案了
Well, this case would be different.
这次不同
It's not white collar, federal firearms.
这次不是白领犯罪 不是非法持械
Bribery.
是行贿
That's a monster.
真是个禽兽
Yeah. It can't be tied to me.
是的 我不能扯进这件事
Start in Greenwich.
从格林威治处下手吧
Mick Danzig.
米克·丹泽
D-a-n-z-i-g.
宋丹丹的丹 毛泽东的泽
Now you loop Connerty and his team in
在时机合适的时候
when the time is right, but again...
把康纳蒂和他的人拉进来 但是
...leave me out of it, Lonnie.
别把我扯进来 朗尼
Yeah. I'll jump right in,
好 我马上着手
keep your involvement entre nous.
不让别人知道你的介入
Very good.
非常好
Why do I have to carry this shit?
为什么一定要我搬这玩意
I'm not gonna carry it. You know the drill.
我是不会搬的 道理你都懂
Principal comes in unburdened,
总裁两手空手
free but for his brilliant ideas.
只带上真知灼见
And the COO -- he lugs the books
而首席运营官要像个
like a schoolboy with a crush.
春心萌动的小男生一样跟着搬书
There's no reason to even have these books.
根本没必要带着这么一大摞资料
This info can fit on the flash drive.
这些信息可以存在闪存盘里
Do you know why we wear ties?
你知道为什么我们戴领带吗
To signify seriousness of purpose.
为了表明我们带着严肃的目的而来
Ours is not to question why, ...but to do, if...
少提问 多干事 如果
...like the schoolboy, we want our kiss.
就像小男生一样 我们只想要女神亲亲
Roller coasters are great at an amusement park.
游乐园里的过山车很好玩
I love 'em.
我超爱
The ups and downs are what make it worth riding.
就那么忽上忽下才有意思
Not so much in an investment vehicle.
可放到投资界则不然
Unlike a roller coaster, our returns only go up.
跟过山车不同 我们的收益只会往上窜
But your life, Axe... The fund's profile.
但你的生活 阿克斯 基金的情况
You went from managing 10 billion in outside money to half that.
你运营的外部资金从一百亿跌到只剩一半
- All of it yours. - That's true.
-全是你的 -没错
A year like that makes you question everything.
经历这样的一年会让你怀疑人生
Makes you find new answers, too.
也会刺激你寻找新的答案
What'd you figure out?
你找到了什么
That it's all about my why.
全是我的原因
I don't get to think about business in such an esoteric manner.
我没法把生意想得这么深奥
I have to evaluate risk, reward, return. That's it.
我得评估风险 报酬 收益 仅此而已
And to that end...
为此
my people have a few questions.
我的人要问你几个问题
Your Sharpe Ratio's very low.
你的夏普指数很低
How does an idea turn into an investment at your shop?
你们是怎么把想法变成投资的
What's your mosaic theory at Axe Capital?
阿克斯资本的镶嵌理论是什么
Fees from funds like ours
从我们这种基金收取的费用
used to pay your overhead.
往往用来支付你的成本
How are you dealing with floating it all yourself?
你如何靠你自己控制它的流动
I can't allow myself to care about that.
我不能允许自己在乎这个
What I do care about
我在乎的是
is making decisions to benefit a greater number of people.
做出有利于更多人的决定
Now when I'm only working for myself or my staff,
当我只为自己或者我的员工工作
I'm sharp enough.
我足够精明
But when I'm making decisions for you as well as me,
但当我要为你我做决定时
that's when I'm twice as careful, twice as focused,
我会加倍小心 加倍专注
because I cannot live with losing somebody else's money.
因为我无法接受损失掉别人的钱
That's my why.
这就是我的原因
Have you had your Carter Staley meeting yet?
你跟卡特·斯塔里见了没
Is he allocating to you?
他要分配给你吗
He's a lemming.
他就会盲从
Soon as you net one major allocator, he'll be in.
只要你找到一个主要分配者 他就会加入
He was supposed to be the major allocator
他本应是那个能让其他人
that would make the others comfortable.
放心的主要分配者
We just need one domino.
我们只需要一张多米诺骨牌
Yeah. Greenwich PD.
是 格林威治警局
Thank you for bringing that in, Robin.
谢谢你把东西带来 罗宾
My pleasure, sir.
不客气 长官
Duty rosters for the last several months,
过去几个月的值勤表
along with vacations times and radio call log.
还有放假时间和无线电通话记录
If your subpoenas are in order,
如果你的传票符合程序
would you mind telling me what you're looking for?
不介意告诉我你在找什么吧
Yes.
是的
Yes, I mind telling you.
是的 我介意告诉你
So you are that confident you can get back
你如此自信可以重新回到
to the numbers you were at.
你曾经的数额
No doubt. I have meetings lined up all week.
毫无疑问 我整个星期都排满了会
Terrific.
很好
- Is Staley aboard yet? - Not yet.
-斯塔里加入了吗 -还没
Doesn't matter.
没关系
I'd be thrilled to be first money in.
我会很高兴成为第一个投钱的
Wunderbar.
好极了
- Another whiff. - Yep.
-又轻松搞定一个 -没错
If it's that's easy, you know they're not coming in.
如果这么简单 你知道他们不会加入的
Nope. Just there for the story.
没错 只是来听故事的
"Axe pitched me. How the mighty have fallen."
阿克斯把我给扔了 巨人是如何坠落的
We gotta close Carter Staley.
我们必须搞定卡特·斯塔里
Officer Salter responded to a disturbance call
索特警官对丹泽住宅的骚扰电话
at the Danzig residence
做出了反应
but found no reason to pursue matters with Mr. Danzig.
但找不到追查丹泽先生的理由
My client has nothing further to say.
我的委托人没有其他要说的了
We're going to be interviewing the rest of the shift
我们会调查那天晚上
that was on that night.
当值的其他警察
I'm gonna make it very clear to them.
我会跟他们说得非常清楚
Cooperation results in candy canes.
合作就能吃糖
Obfuscation will get you coal.
装傻只能吃苦
Now let's talk about this vacation
现在我们来聊聊你的委托人
your client took to Vanuatu in early September.
九月初去瓦努阿图度假的事情
- What was the purpose -- - Recreation.
-为什么去 -放松
If you want to lodge formal charges,
如果你想发起正式指控
let's rock and roll. Otherwise, you --
咱们就嗨起来吧 否则 你
Don't you worry. We're about to rock like Cameo in '86.
别担心 马上嗨到让你停不下来
You're smashing back every one of their questions
他们问你的每个问题
...when they fucking ask them.
你都狠狠砸回去
Like Agassi in his prime.
简直是巅峰期的阿加西
网球运动员 前世界排名第一
The dam is gonna break soon.
千里之堤即将决口
I don't need the Coach K bullshit right now.
我现在不需要老K教练的这套屁话
曾任美国梦之队主教练
Well, what do you need?
那你需要什么
Not sure. Something.
不确定 某些东西
Throw those books aside.
把这些本子扔一边
No, take those books, go back to the office,
不 把它们拿回办公室
and I'll see you after.
我们等会见
Here's how simple it is.
事情就是这么简单
I've outperformed the S&P by 38.7% over the past 15 years.
过去十五年我跑赢标普指数38.7%
But that's not at issue here.
但那不是我们要讨论的问题
The issue is the turmoil,
我们要讨论的是动荡
the aspersions cast on my fund and me.
针对我的基金和我的诽谤
I'm talking about 9/11,
我是指911
arrests,
逮捕
whether I run a clean shop.
我的公司是否干净
And I understand that.
我理解这些
In your shoes,
站在你们的角度
I'd factor it in, too.
我也会考虑这些因素
But I'd also factor in the true cost of missed opportunity.
但我也想把错失良机的真正成本算进来
In the span of...say, what? A year?
按 我想想 一年的时长算
Nobody's gonna give a shit about any of that.
没人会在意这些屁事
But the growth that you will have missed out on?
可是错过的增长部分
That's gonna eat you from the inside.
会让你们痛苦不堪
In a year's time, I'd be happy to revisit.
在一年之内 我会很高兴再次拜访
In a year's time,
在一年之内
you're not gonna be able to get me on the phone.
我就不会再接你的电话了
When I walk out that door today,
等我今天走出那道门
we are friends for life,
要么我们是一生的朋友
or you don't exist to me ever again.
要么你对我来说与死无异
I'm about to go on the run of a lifetime.
我要开始一场终生难忘的旅程了
I am aligned. I feel it.
我会有联盟 我感觉到了
And I know you can see it.
我知道你们也看得到
I'm here, but in ten seconds,
我现在在这 但十秒之后
the bullet train leaves.
高铁就要开走了
And if you wanna make money,
如果你想挣钱
climb the fuck aboard.
赶紧上车
Yes!
I shouted out when you called me.
你打给我的时候 我叫出来了
Holy fuck, we're back!
真他妈爽 我们回来了
Great, boss.
太好了 老大
Come on. Come on!
加油 加油
Can't imagine how the bonus comp sessions would've gone
难以想象如果我们走了另一条路
if it went the other way.
分红会议会变成什么样
- Welcome back. - Good to see you.
-欢迎回来 -很高兴见到你
Good to see you, man.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
So... wanted to hit the ground running,
我 想马上投入这里的工作
but wanted you guys looped in on what I'm working
但也希望你们了解我正在干的事情
-- Axelrod.
阿克斯罗德
Mandate to find extracurricular crimes.
授权寻找违规的犯罪行为
You found one?
你找到了
Bribery of police officials.
贿赂警方官员
Yeah, I got a pair of, uh, Greenwich cops
我认识几个格林尼治的警察
with links to an Axelrod PM taking a vacation
他们与前段时间去瓦努阿图度假的
to Vanuatu a little while back.
阿克斯罗德基金经理有联系
Yeah, you know who vacations there? No one.
你知道谁去那度假吗 没人
Oh, that place is a haven for offshore banking.
那地方可是境外金融的天堂啊
Wait, you think these cops went to visit their payoff money?
等等 你认为那些警察跑去查看他们的工钱
Set up their accounts?
设立账户吗
Yeah, I had 'em turn their heads and cough,
没错 在我的攻势下他们已经愿意开口了
and they didn't give anything up,
他们还没供出任何东西
but... once the money's been tracked,
但是 一旦钱被追踪
they won't have a choice.
他们就没得选了
I'll e-mail you guys what I have.
我会邮件告知你们我的进展
- This could really be something. - Yeah.
-这可能真的有用 -是啊
- How'd you step into it? - On a hunch.
-你是怎么想到这一层的 -凭直觉
I reviewed arrest records of all Axe Capital --
我重看了整个阿克斯资本的逮捕记录
There were no arrests. We checked.
没有逮捕 我们查过
Right. So then I looked into the suspicious activity reports
没错 所以我在格林尼治警局的报告记录里
in the Greenwich PD's dispatch log.
查了一下可疑交易报告
Found a few that raised a red flag that hadn't gone
发现一些亮红灯
all the way through the system.
但是没有通过系统的信息
That's some fucking hunch.
你的直觉真他妈准
♪《Pedestrian At Best》- Courtney Barnett♪
警察 公务员事务部
Don't hand me that card. I gave you that card.
别给我亮那张卡 卡是我给你的
Raul.
劳尔
Okay, you went this far, get right to it.
你都走这么远了 有话直说吧
You have a problem.
你有麻烦了
You greased some fellows in my union.
你贿赂了几个我们内部的人
If you say I did.
如果你非这么说
I do.
就是
And it worked.
而且起效了
Word is the US Attorney's office knows something about
传闻称联邦检察官办公室知道关于
an...automatic weapon, paid off cops,
自动武器 买通警察的事
and one of your guys.
还有一个你的手下
You wouldn't know anything about it, would you?
你会当作什么都不知道 对吗
I think I had a dream about it once.
我想我梦到过一次
Further word says they're rolling through people,
甚至有传闻说 他们在仔细盘查这些人
rolling over them to get to the truth of the story.
直到他们说出事实真相
How'd it get to you?
你是怎么知道的
I make it my business to still know what's going on.
我仍然留心着周围动态呢
I have three sons and six nephews in various branches,
我的三个儿子和六个侄子分别在不同部门
and we don't miss much.
什么消息都漏不掉
That's for sure.
那是真的
I'll say a more complete thank you at a later date,
稍后我会好好感谢你的
but...thank you for being a friend.
但先说 谢谢你这么够朋友
Always.
一向如此
And slow down on these goddamn winding roads,
在这该死的弯道上开慢点
or next time it won't be the US Attorney that gets you.
否则下次找你的就不是联邦检察官了
If one of the officers flips,
如果有哪位官员出卖我们
confesses, or if they find the money or gun
承认 或者如果他们发现了钱或枪
and can trace it...
然后追踪到
They cannot trace the funds back to us. Yet.
他们不会通过资金追查到我们的 目前不会
They were securely handled,
已经被小心处理了
intermediaries, overseas banks.
中间商 海外银行
But eventually, everything has a trail.
但最终 凡走过必留下痕迹
The laws regarding this type of thing --
法律认为这类事情
bribery of public officials,
贿赂公职人员
automatic weapons possession, discharge,
拥有自动式武器 开枪
are not open to interpretation.
是不容解释和辩驳的
No judge's personal bent is going to help us here.
法官的个人爱好也帮不了到我们
If Rhoades knows about it,
如果罗兹知道了
then one of the cops is already talking,
那说明已经有警察开口了
because Danzig doesn't know how we did what we did.
因为丹泽不知道我们是怎么办事的
And they haven't picked him up anyway.
反正他们还不认识他
Orrin...
奥林
you should leave for this part.
下面的谈话你不必听了
Thanks for your counsel, as always. Invaluable.
一直很感谢你的忠告 非常宝贵
I serve at your pleasure.
你满意就好
How?
怎么了
Wendy Rhoades.
温蒂·罗兹
I had a session.
我做了次咨询
Careless, I know.
大意了 我知道
You needed connection. Few of us don't.
你需要关系 谁不需要呢
Should I prepare the materials for her?
要我给她准备材料吗
Yes.
It would be best if you continue on with her as is,
你最好继续找她咨询
so we can monitor her.
那我们就可以监控她
You're right.
没错
Kids ate.
孩子们吃过了
I waited for you.
我等你一起吃
Come here.
过来
You were right about Wendy Rhoades.
温蒂·罗兹的事你是对的
I told her something compromising,
我把些见不到人的事跟她说了
and it's coming back on me.
而这威胁到我了
Fucking knew it. I told you. I knew it.
他妈的我就知道 都跟你说了
She needs to be shut down. Tight. Right fucking now.
得让她关门 彻底歇菜 就现在
Yeah, when the time is right.
好 等时机成熟
But for now...
可现在
remember the contingency plan we discussed?
还记得我们讨论过的应急计划吗
It's time to put it in motion.
现在得启动了
Fuck.
他妈的
It's really happening.
这一天真的来了
Yes.
How are you gonna play it?
你打算怎么处理
Like nothing's wrong.
一切照常
So when we tie Axelrod to bribery
那么等我们证明了阿克斯罗德
of law enforcement officers and obstruction of justice --
行贿执法人员还妨碍司法公正
we are sitting pretty in Schaefer City.
咱们在沙佛市日子就舒坦了
This is Axelrod in jail.
把阿克斯罗德送进监狱
Real jail time, too.
真正的牢狱之灾
This is criminal behavior that, if proven,
这犯罪行为一经证实
takes away any middle ground between right and wrong
就没有在不对不错的灰色地带
and marks him wrong forever.
让他永无翻身之地
It does.
确实
I am frankly astonished. This is excellent work.
老实讲我很惊讶 这一击太漂亮了
I never should've detailed you over to Eastern.
我不该在东区给你透露细节的
How did we let him go, Bryan?
我们怎么就放过他了 布莱恩
I-I don't actually know.
其实我不知道
How the hell did it happen, Chuck?
到底怎么发生的 查克
This kind of go-get-em attitude...and competence --
咱们这缺乏的正是这种
We've missed that around here.
必胜心态和制胜能力
Haven't we, Bryan?
对吧 布莱恩
I guess so.
我想没错
Very good, gentlemen.
很好 先生们
What are our next steps?
咱们接下来做什么
Good morning.
早上好
It is.
早上好
- So? - "So"?
-那么 -"那么"
That's what you have to say to me?
你就对我说这个吗
Wait.
等等
I feel like I walked in halfway through the play.
我感觉自己是游戏中半路杀出来的
I decided I wasn't gonna say anything,
我已决定什么都不会说
but now, looking at you,
可现在 看着你
sitting there, smiling in my face,
坐在那里 我脸上还带着笑容
fuck it.
去你妈的
You sold me out.
你出卖了我
What?
什么
I tell you something compromising,
我把见不得人的事告诉了你
and the next thing I know, the fucking Feds,
可紧接着就得知 那该死的联邦法官
your husband,
你丈夫
is up my ass again.
又想找我麻烦
Just so you know, and...
跟你明说
I wanna be clear as daybreak on this...
这事我就打开天窗说亮话了
If I go...
我要是遭殃了
活动日程
You go with me.
你也没好日子过
I have your web traffic on our server here,
我有这里服务器上和你笔记本上的
and from your laptop.
网页流量
You got quite a dark side, don't you?
你还有这不为人知的一面
俱乐部
I would imagine this would make
我想这会让
Dr. Wendy Rhoades look very unprofessional.
温蒂·罗兹医生看着非常不专业
And, of course, the whole world,
当然 全世界
including the office of the US Attorney for the Southern District,
包括南区联邦检察官办公室
and the Attorney General,
以及检察长
would see it, too.
也都会看到
It's funny.
有意思
I never instructed my man to take these
我让人在浴室安摄像头的时候
when he set up the baths, but...
从没让他拍这些照片
I suppose on, uh,
不过我想
on some deep level, I knew he would.
在内心深处 我知道他会拍
And you,
而你
being such a master of the subconscious...
身为潜意识大师
or is that mistress?
那是情妇吗
I suppose you would've known, too.
我想你也会知道
I didn't sell you out.
我没出卖你
Polygraph me, motherfucker.
给我做测谎 你个混蛋
I tell you about my issues with Danzig,
我跟你说了我和丹泽的事
and then in, ooh, the space of, what, 48 hours,
然后还不到48小时
there's a fucking investigation underway!
就已经开始立案调查了
Twelve-thousand square feet of living space
111平米生活空间
and, of course, complete privacy.
而且绝对保证隐私
It's lovely.
很好看
For people in our... situation,
对身处我们这种情况的人来说
which would you recommend?
你推荐哪一款
Well, you can pick a school based on the villa
你可以根据住所选学校
or vice versa.
反之也可以
I have a packet of all those options for you.
两种方案都有多种选择
And the timing can work as we've planned?
时间也能按计划进行吗
Yes. These particular schools are used to
可以 这几所学校已经习惯了
business people's children
商务人家的孩子们
coming and going for a variety of reasons.
因为各种原因转来转走
Will you be enrolling them under their real names?
你会用真名为他们登记入学吗
What?
什么
Some don't. The stigma.
有的人不用 名声问题
They want their kids to have a clean run at their new lives.
他们希望孩子们能干干净净地开始新人生
We can provide fresh passports for all of you.
我们可以给你们提供全新的护照
No.
Yes, their real names.
我们用真名
If I may,
请容我问问
I knew I might be doing this for your husband one day,
我知道也许有天我会帮你的丈夫做这些
but his choices aren't always yours.
但你们不必跟着他选择这些
You and the children,
你和孩子们
you don't have to go.
你们不需要躲起来
But are you sure you wanna go through with this?
你确定你想要经历这些吗
Because you know you can't come back.
因为你清楚你是不可能回来的
We're all going together.
我们会一起走
Let's talk about travel.
来谈谈怎么去吧
Yes.
好的
♪《Lawyers Guns And Money》 -- Warren Zevon♪
- Oh, hey. -Hey.
-你好 -你好
I've been thinking about this burger at least twice a week.
我每周起码要想两次这汉堡
Exiled and then returned.
放逐后又回归
Damned and saved.
下地狱后又被拯救
I'm just saying I miss the burger, Bryan.
我只是在说我想念这汉堡 布莱恩
It's what you're not saying that has my attention.
我在乎的是你没说的
What the fuck?
你搞什么
Dude.
哥们
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Uh, I'm kind of...
我有点...
fucked up, honestly.
老实说 糟透了
That makes sense.
说得通
Here's what makes sense. You didn't...stumble upon
真正说得通的是 你不是偶然发现
this Danzig-Axelrod thing.
丹泽和阿克斯罗德的事的
Someone fed it to you.
是有人告诉你的
I've developed sources. One came through. Yes.
我发展线人 有个人给了情报 没错
One just happened to come through
有线人正好在你回归的那一刻
the minute you walk back in the door?
给了你情报吗
At exactly the right time for you
在正好能让查克
to pull that out for Chuck and the rest of the squad, huh?
和小组其他人抽身而出的时刻
Look...
听着
I understand how you're feeling
我理解你的感受
with everything you've put into this.
你毕竟付出了这么多
But we can work together.
但我们可以一起合作
We can share the win.
一起享受胜利
Chuck's the one who gave it to you.
这线索就是查克告诉你的
He got it somehow, and he's using you as his shill.
他想办法得到了 他在利用你谋取私利
All right, check yourself, right now,
好了 你自己好好想想
before you come at me with some bullshit
别再拿街头毒贩子
that wouldn't work on a street corner drug dealer.
都不会信的废话来忽悠我
You are gonna get hurt here in ways you can't see,
你会不经意间就伤害到自己
and I'm trying to stop it from happening,
而我在试图阻止这一切
for all of our sakes, but you gotta give me the real.
这是为了我们所有人 但你要和我说实话
Beneficent as hell, but I'll pass.
谢谢你的好意 但我还是算了
Look, I know you bootstrapped your way to where you are.
我知道你是摸爬滚打才到了今天的位置
But I want you to take one look into my eyes
但请你看着我的双眼
and tell me if you really think that I had it any easier.
告诉我你以为我就活得很轻松吗
If you have an issue with Chuck, take it up with him.
如果你对查克有什么不满 那就去找他
Otherwise, don't piss on my integrity.
不然的话 别亵渎我的诚信
Excuse me. I'm gonna go back to eating my burger.
抱歉 我要继续吃汉堡了
Breaching a country's Air Defense Identification Zone
如今要突破欧洲防空识别区
in Europe today, very tough.
非常困难
Dangerous for everyone involved.
对机上的每个人都很危险
Which is why I'll pay you double.
所以我会付你双倍的钱
Come on, guys, are we solving this,
拜托 各位 要么我们成交
or am I gonna find someone else who can?
要么我就去找其他能做的人
All right, then.
好的
Hi. Where are the kids?
你好 孩子们呢
I sent them to Nancy's so we could do this.
我把他们送到南茜家 好让我们做这事
"This"?
"这事"
I know what you did.
我知道你做了什么
I don't believe this.
难以置信
Everything I've done, no matter what, is for us.
不论我做了什么 都是为了我们
I don't believe that, not anymore.
我不相信 不再相信了
Not after you broke into my computer,
在你偷偷打开我的电脑
opened my files, and read my session notes.
打开我的文件 看了我的谈话笔记之后
You stole the evidence you needed.
你偷走了所需要的证据
I had no choice.
我别无选择
We all have choices.
我们都有很多选择
That's right.
That's right, and I'd do it again.
没错 我还是会这么做
Because even if you can't put together
因为就算你没看出
what he's done to us, I can.
他对我们做了什么 我看出了
And that gives you the right to break into my computer?
这就给了你偷窥我电脑的权力
If you give someone your password, is it really
如果你给了某人你的密码 这还算是
- ...breaking in? - Yes, it is.
-偷窥吗 -这就是
Do not come at me with another word of lawyer bullshit.
别再跟我扯律师那套
You can talk yourself into any kind of justification.
你可以轻易地为自己辩解
Sure. Yeah.
当然 是
But, you know, it's no worse than you and your,
但是你知道 这比不上你和你的
"I'm there for my patients" bullshit,
"我和我的病人在一起"那套
because these patients that you see are criminals.
因为你的这些病人都是罪犯
That's the point.
这就是关键
And all the proof I could ever need is in that computer.
我一直以来需要的证据就在那电脑里
In my own house.
就在我自己家
I know this much about the law --
我对法律就知道这么多
You can't use what you found there.
你不能使用你在那里所找到的
It's privileged and inadmissible.
它是保密的而且是无效的
And if you do and you're caught,
如果你用了而且被发现了
I won't lie on the witness stand.
我不会在证人席上说谎
Don't worry. A wife can't be compelled to testify
别担心 妻子是不能被迫指证
against her husband.
她的丈夫的
Oh, I won't have to be compelled. I will volunteer.
我可不是被迫的 我会自愿
Jesus Christ, you really are one of them now, aren't you?
天哪 你现在还真成了他们一员了啊
Holy shit.
该死
Are you really turning this on me?
你真的要跟我在这上面过不去吗
You betrayed my trust.
你背叛了我的信任
After you were out all night.
在你整晚呆在外面之后
And don't give me this crap
别跟我扯什么
about how it was all business either,
这都是工作上的事
because I saw the two of you out there.
因为我在外面看到了你俩
Cozy as a couple of teenagers
像后座操完后的年轻人一样谈笑风生
sharing a cigarette after a backseat fuck.
一起抽一支烟
Wow. You spied on me, too?
你还监视我吗
No. I wasn't there to spy.
不 我不是去监视你的
Uh, it was to talk to you.
我是要去找你聊
'Cause I'm desperate, Wendy.
因为我很绝望 温蒂
I wasn't up there because of the case.
我不是因为这个案子去那
It was personal.
是个人原因
This man, this motherfucker,
这个人 这个狗娘养的
is destroying our lives.
正在破坏我们的生活
He's driving us apart,
他疏远了我们
and he's doing it deliberately.
而且他是成心这么干的
No.
You are. He is an outside factor.
你才是 他只是外部因素
This problem is here.
问题出在这里
You could've walked away from this a million times.
你有无数次机会可以离开
- You told me you had. - I can't.
-你告诉我你离开了 -我做不到
It's not that simple.
这没那么简单
Even this, uh, the reason we're here right now
甚至我们现在在这里的原因
having this conversation,
进行这场对话
he knew that I was acting on the bribery
他知道我要从贿赂下手
before anyone could've known it.
在任何人知道之前
He will not let me just walk away.
他不会让我离开
He will not stop until he ruins me.
他不把我毁了是不会罢休的
Now you sound like a crazy person.
现在你听起来像疯了似的
He had me followed, all right?
他跟踪了我 好吗
'Cause he's trying to trip me up, he's trying to trap me.
因为他想找到我的把柄 想给我下圈套
So I had to play dirty right back at him.
所以我也要用见不得人的手段来反击
Followed? Where?
跟踪 哪
Trapped you how?
怎么给你下圈套
After I saw you and Axe together,
我看到你跟阿克斯在一起后
I got very worked up,
我很生气
past the point of, uh...
过了某一点
I went to see Troy.
我去见了特洛伊
And like I said, he had someone on me and, uh...
如我所说 他让人跟踪我
well, if I didn't get lucky, there would be pictures
如果不是我幸运 就会有图片
on the front page of today's Post.
出现今天邮报的头版上了
You went to see her without fucking telling me.
你没告诉我就去见她了
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
And I couldn't go through with anything anyway because, uh...
我也无法享受任何东西因为
Because you weren't there.
因为你不在那
How touching.
真是令人感动
I'm cut off.
我被隔开了
I'm cut off from you, from us.
我从你 从我们分隔开了
And you sit there and you try to claim moral high ground.
而你坐在那 试图占领道德制高点
Oh, oh, oh, oh. I claim it?
哦哦哦 我占领了
While you go on working at a criminal organization,
当你在一个犯罪组织里工作
and you can't even fucking admit it to yourself, Wendy.
而你连承认这一点都做不到 温蒂
And you prop it up
你支持了它
and you suck in all that it gives you --
享受它给你的一切
status, money, control.
地位 金钱 控制
You know what? It gives me a hell of a lot more
你知道吗 它给我的比你给我的
than you do, including honesty!
多得多 包括诚实
Really?
真的
What? Like this?
什么 像这个
How'd you earn...
你是怎么挣到
...that new hunk of metal that's parked outside?
停在外面的那堆崭新的金属的
What's that worth? A quarter mil?
它值多少 25万
I don't know. I didn't have it appraised.
我不知道 我没给它估价
You know, what you should be appraising
你该好好估价的
is your conscience.
是你的良心
'Cause you can lie to me about how it makes you feel,
因为你可以在它给你的感觉上对我说谎
but you can't lie to yourself.
但你不能骗你自己
And if you're right there in the middle of it
如果你身处其中
with a bunch of criminals,
与一群罪犯在一起
what do you think that makes you?
你说那你算什么
You don't get to ask me that question anymore.
你没有权力再问我这个问题
I am going to take a walk. Pack your shit.
我现在出去转一圈 你收拾一下
When I get back,
在我回来之前
be gone.
给我滚
Good news, boss.
老大 好消息
Uh, banking authorities in Vanuatu have revealed
瓦努阿图共和国的银行显示
that our cops have significant holdings there.
我们的警察在那拥有大笔财产
It's gonna take some time
这需要一些时间
these fuckers are not cooperative
这帮混蛋们在我们找到
before we find that source of the funds,
资金的源头之前不会配合
but we know what we're going to find.
但是我们会找到的
Case is terminated.
这个案子停了
What the fuck is going on?
搞什么鬼啊
Looked like a winner, but it's not.
看似有胜算 其实不然
'Cause there is no gun.
因为并没有枪
Uh, there will never be a gun.
也永远不会有枪
That's good legwork, Lonnie. Thank you.
出色的调查 朗尼 谢谢你
But I don't want you burning out your legs
但我不想把你累死
chasing another ghost.
最终却一无所获
Bryan...
布莱恩...
Okay.
就这样
It's Chinatown, Jake.
是唐人街的杰克
Been here a while?
来了有一会儿了
Yes.
是的
I didn't expect you back so soon after how you left.
我没想到你那样离开后这么快就会回来
I don't believe that, not anymore,
我不信 我再也不信了
not after you broke into my computer, opened my files,
在你入侵我的电脑 打开我的文件
- read my session notes... - Jesus.
-看了我的谈话笔录后 -天呐
You stole the evidence you needed.
你偷走了你需要的证据
I had no choice.
我别无选择
'Cause you can lie to me
因为关于你自己的感受
about how it makes you feel, but you can't lie to yourself.
你可以对我撒谎 但是你无法对自己撒谎
And if you're right there in the middle of it,
如果你身处其中
with a bunch of criminals,
与一群罪犯在一起
what do you think that makes you?
你说那你算什么
That's a hell of a question to have to answer.
这是个很难回答的问题
I know.
是的
I am so sorry to have doubted you.
我很抱歉我怀疑了你
This is the part where you tell me you're gonna destroy
这句话的意思是你会把
everything you showed me, right?
所有你给我看的东西毁掉 对吧
I will destroy all copies of it,
我会毁掉所有的备份
whether you believe me or not.
不管你相不相信
What else are you prepared to do?
你还准备干什么
Your bonus.
你的奖金
I was planning to give you two million.
我本来打算给你两百万
It just went up to five.
现在我要提到五百万
How do I know you mean it,
我怎么知道你是认真的
that I won't walk down to my office
而不是等我回到办公室
and find it's one million
发现只拿到一百万
and another four you're keeping invested here for me?
而另外四百万你留着帮我投资了
I'll wire it to you now, to your own account.
我现在就打给你 打到你个人账户上
Wags, five sticks wired now
瓦格斯 给温蒂·罗兹的
to Wendy Rhoades' personal account.
个人账户打五百万
Whoa! Powerball winner.
哇 强力球大奖得主
Check your e-mail in two minutes.
两分钟后看一下邮箱
I will.
我会的
I'll triple it for that recording
我愿意出三倍的价格
you played me just now.
买你刚才放的那段录音
It's worth that much to you?
它对你来说值这么多吗
Consider that my opening offer.
这只是我的初次报价
He's still the father of my kids.
他仍然是我孩子的父亲
I had to try.
我总要试试
费奇曼银行5,000,000美元已到账
I quit, Bobby. Chuck was right about one thing.
我辞职 波比 查克有件事说得对
I can't be in denial about
我再也无法否认
what this place is, what you are, any longer.
这里是什么地方 你是什么样的人
Not after what you showed me.
在你给我看了那些东西之后
I know you trade on inside information
我知道你利用内幕消息 还有其他的
and by other illegal means.
一些违法手段进行交易
Or you let it be done for you.
或是你促成它们发生
You encourage it.
你鼓励这种做法
Are you taping me now?
你现在在录音吗
No.
没有
I just need to hear myself say it.
我只是想听自己把这些说出来
Look, I can explain...
我可以解释...
Good luck with that
祝你好运
and with everything.
祝你一切都好
Goodbye.
再见
奥林·巴赫来电
Yeah?
Where's Connerty?
康纳蒂去哪了
I don't know. He left.
我不知道 他离开了
I know you're pissed.
我知道你很生气
I get it. But let's channel that, shall we?
我明白 但是我们沟通一下 好吗
How did you know that Tara Mohr was leaking information?
你是怎么发现塔拉·莫尔泄密的
She just felt wrong.
她就是不太对劲
She was always just around, hovering. Why?
她总是在附近徘徊 怎么了
She can't be the only one.
不可能只有她一个人
We're gonna need personnel files for this floor,
我们需要这一层所有人的个人资料
and banking records.
和银行记录
I wanna know who else is wrong.
我想知道还有谁在泄密
Yeah, you got it.
好的 没问题
Hey.
Everything's set.
都弄好了
All we have to do is... get it to the plane with us.
现在要做的就是带上飞机走人
You're amazing. Thank you.
真不简单 谢谢
But we don't have to go.
不过我们不用走了
No?
不用
The leak was Wendy,
温蒂是走露了风声
but not how we thought.
但不是我们想的那样
She didn't sell me out.
她没出卖我
Still, case is done.
还有 案子结了
Rhoades can't act on what he has.
罗兹已经束手无策了
Oh, fuck.
We really don't have to go.
我们真不用跑啦
No.
不用了
I am so goddamn glad we don't have to turn our boys
终于不用带孩子成天吃芝士火锅了
into fondue eaters.
真太开心了
And Wendy?
温蒂呢
Gone.
走了
For good, I think.
这样也好
Well, it's for the best, you know.
这再好不过了
She outlived her utility as a weather vane
她就是丈夫做事的风向标
of what her husband was gonna do.
但已经物尽其用了
She's more than that, Lar.
她不止这样 拉儿
You know, I don't really want to talk about her anymore.
我不想再提到她了
Look at this.
看这个
There was a time when this was more than
当年我们做梦也想不到
we ever could've imagined having, you know?
会有这么多钱
We'd always talk about doing without, living simple.
总说什么简单生活也能将就
Hard to think about going back.
往事不堪回首啊
Yeah.
是啊
Really is.
真是这样
Well, I'll return it all to the bank tomorrow.
那我明天把这些存回银行
You know what? Don't.
还是不要的好
Leave it here.
就放这里
You never know.
世事难料
That's him.
是他
African-American gentlemen,
非裔美国人
Jefferies, Clement. Age 62.
杰弗里斯·克莱门特 62岁
Okay. Let's see if we can Tinker Tailor his ass.
好吧 看我们能不能修理修理他
- Dale. - Sir?
-戴尔 -长官
The team needs the latest on our Axe Capital wire.
组里需要阿克斯资本最新的窃听记录
I need the latest on the wire myself bec--
我还想要呢因为...
Don't answer me back. Conveying the intel is your job.
别顶嘴啊 汇报情报是你的职责
The FBI can't put those wires up
联调局没法安窃听
and then not share on the comeback.
不能提供那些情报
Sir, all due respect, I'm awfully confused.
长官 我尊重您 可我一头雾水
Don't worry, don't worry. We'll straighten it all out.
没事 没关系 我们会解释清楚的
I'll book a meeting with you and Terri.
我和你加上特里开个会
What are you eating?
你吃什么呢
Nothing.
不吃
Not here. Too good to pass up.
不行 这里的美味不容错过
Bruno, what's hot?
布鲁诺 有什么热乎的
I got a fresh nonna pie and a hot pepperoni.
有新烤的娜娜派和热肠
Nonna pie.
娜娜派吧
Hey.
来了
Enjoy, eh?
您吃好
And lock up when youse are done.
吃完帮锁下门
Good night, Bruno.
晚安 布鲁诺
Jesus.
天呐
Okay. Now what?
那就说吧
I don't wanna ruin your appetite just as you started digging in,
你刚开吃我可不想毁了你胃口
but... I need to tell you that your boss got
但我得告诉你
that bogus information on Axe and the cops
你老板是偷看他老婆的私人笔记
by accessing his wife's private notes.
拿到了阿克斯和警方的假消息
Fuck!
Right.
是啊
I'm sure by now he's dropped it.
现在他肯定放弃了
He has.
是的
Then my part is done for now.
那就没我事了
Oh, what the fuck? Come on.
这又要搞毛 行不行啊
Hang for a minute, Bryan.
稍安勿躁 布莱恩
Listen to what Bobby has to say.
听听波比说什么
I can't sit with you.
我不能和你坐一起
Sure, you can.
当然可以
You want to.
你想的
Same way you want to stare at the lions at the zoo.
就跟在动物园想看狮子那样
Bach walks around thinking
巴赫一天到晚觉得
he's better and smarter than everyone.
他比谁都优秀都聪明
- And you know why? - 'Cause he is.
-知道为什么吗 -他本来就是
That's right,
没错
only he says you're just as smart.
可他说你也一样聪明
Even more focused, younger, hungrier.
还更专注 更年轻 更有野心
Dangerous.
更危险
I don't know about any of that.
这我可不知道
I know hard work.
我就知道努力工作
Yeah, you work hard.
没错 你是很勤奋
But it's much more than that.
不过还不止这点
You're driven the way only someone brought up from nothing,
你要走的路 是像我们这种
the way we were, can be.
只能靠白手起家的人才走的
Chuck Rhoades, for all his ambition,
查克·罗兹即便再有野心
he can never need it the way we do.
他永远不会像我们这么迫切渴望
But the guy's had a safety net all his life.
因为他一生都有保障
You and me? We never had a fucking net.
你和我 屁都没有
That's why it can never work,
所以从长远来看
in the long-term, you under him...
你不可能一直在他手下
Because he can't understand
因为他不明白
what matters to you the way I can.
什么对你意义重大 而我能
I spend every minute of my day
我每天的每一分钟都在
going after guys like you.
追查你这种的家伙
That attitude, that focus, that ability --
这种心态 这种专注 这种能力
it's not being fostered where you're at, is it?
在你所在的地方 并没有得到培养对吗
It's being thwarted, in fact.
反而被压制阻挠
And eventually...
最终
what you're feeling
你会开始觉得
will turn to disgust and self-hatred,
恶心和自我仇恨
and in the end, apathy,
直至心灰意冷
if it hasn't already.
即便现在还没有
Oh, that's your diagnosis?
这是你对我的诊断结论吗
What's your cure?
那治疗方案呢
You know what it is.
你知道是什么
Come work for Bach's firm on my account.
去巴赫的律所 为我的公司工作
It's a different kind of integrity
这是另一种诚实
where at least you know you're never lying to yourself.
至少你知道不是在欺骗自己
I'm offering challenging work.
我会提供富有挑战性的工作
You'll be allowed to win --
允许并期望你能按照
expected to, on your own terms.
自己的想法去获取胜利
And, of course, you'll be rewarded.
当然 你也不会白忙
Seven figures, starting.
起薪就是七位数
And an ability to help your family, really help them.
你会有能力帮助你的家人 真正帮到他们
Your mom -- she won't have to work so hard, not at all,
你妈妈再也不用辛苦地工作
unless she wants to.
除非她想
Time to take your seat at the grown-ups' table.
是时候坐到成年人的桌边了
That's not who I am.
我不是这种人
I can't picture it.
我无法想象
Oh, I think you can picture it now.
我认为你现在可以想象了
The Bryan Connerty at the settlement conference --
换成上次和解会的那个布莱恩·康纳蒂
he would've stormed out of here
当今天我走进这里的时候
the moment I walked in.
他就已经夺门而出了
But you stayed,
但你留下来了
and you listened.
并且一直在听
And like you said...
就像你刚才说的
I stare at the lions at the zoo, too.
我也看着动物园里的狮子
Doesn't mean I wanna be one.
并不意味着我想成为它
Sure, it does. Everyone wants to be a lion.
当然想 每个人都想成为狮子
Most people just never get the chance.
大多数人永远没有机会罢了
I'm offering you one now.
我现在想给你一个机会
Thanks for the pizza.
多谢你请的匹萨
I didn't hear "No."
你没有拒绝
Yeah?
Source says Rhoades has listening devices
有消息称罗兹在阿克斯资本办公室
in place at Axe Cap.
装了窃听设备
Fuck. Fuck!
该死的
Okay, get a sweep going now.
好吧 马上开始大扫除
Already in progress.
已经在做了
Welcome to the club, sir.
欢迎来到俱乐部 先生
Chuck Rhoades. We spoke earlier.
查克·罗兹 咱们之前通过话
As I said, I'm sorry, we don't have any suites available
抱歉跟之前一样 我们暂时
on short notice.
没有套房
I'll let you know as soon as one opens up.
一旦有了 立刻通知您
Thank you.
谢谢你
You've reached Wendy Rhoades. Please leave a message.
我是温蒂·罗兹 请留言
All clear again, just like the last two times.
没有发现 跟前两次一样
Are you sure you and your guys
你确定你和你手下
were thorough?
查得够仔细吗
You watched. We hit every inch of the place.
你都看到了 我们已经掘地三尺了
So what do we do now?
现在咱们怎么办
There's nothing more we can do on this level.
在这一层面上已经没什么能做的了
We can only go deeper.
只能挖得再深点
Then go deeper.
那就再深一点
All the way down.
深入海底
Fuck!
该死
There's nowhere left to check.
已经没有能查的地方了
We've gone down to the rivets.
我们连个铆钉都没放过
I say there's nothing here.
我说真的已经没什么了
Are you sure?
你确定
You can never be sure.
永远别把话说死
I thought your kind could only come in when invited.
我还以为你这种人非请不来呢
Look at what you did to this fucking place.
看看你把这倒霉地方弄成啥样了
I wonder what would've made you feel you needed to do this.
我奇怪你干嘛非把这折腾得底朝天
But you do know we were never able to get a warrant to bug it.
但你也知道 我们始终没拿到窃听许可
Oh, not having a warrant wouldn't stop you.
得啦 没有许可也阻止不了你
Or maybe there is one buried in the ceiling somewhere.
没准在天花板的什么地方有一个窃听器
I can't -- I can't really remember.
我实在 实在记不清了
What the fuck are you even doing here?
你他妈的到底来这里干嘛
I come bearing gifts.
我来送礼啊
Open it.
打开吧
I want you to have that.
我希望你能留着这个
- As a reminder. - I don't need a reminder.
-当提个醒 -我不需要提醒
The memory of shoving that up your ass
把这个甩你一脸的事
makes me laugh at least once a day.
我天天想一次笑一次
Yeah, I bet it does.
是啊 我猜也是
But I'm not laughing.
但我不会笑
Oh, you should.
你也该笑笑
The studies say that laughter does more to contribute
研究称多笑有利于提高幸福感
to a general sense of well-being than almost anything else.
比别的什么都有效
Oh, yeah. No, of course. I love to laugh.
是啊 当然 我其实也很爱笑
I'm not laughing now is what I should've said.
我现在笑不出来 是因为别的事
Oh, why is that?
什么事
Because my wife kicked me out.
因为我老婆把我赶出家门了
Good for her!
她干得好
But she's not here either,
但她也不在这里
if you're trying to find her.
如果你是打算来找她的话
We've both lost her.
我们都失去了她
Well, then maybe you have a sliver of my pain,
也许这样你就能稍稍体会到我的痛苦
because you stripped away everything that matters to me.
因为你夺走了我在乎的一切
You came at me!
是你揪着我不放
Because you're a criminal, Bob.
因为你是个罪犯 波波
And it's my job to shut 'em down and put 'em in jail.
而我的工作就是抓住罪犯把他们送进监狱
Well, if that's true, you're not very good at it.
如果是这样的话 那你的工作可做得不咋的
You're also full of shit.
而且你满嘴胡言
What have I done wrong? Really?
我做错了什么 说真的
Except make money, succeed.
除了赚了点钱 小有成就
All these rules and regulations -- arbitrary,
所有这些专断的规章制度
chalked up by politicians for their own ends.
都是政治家为了一己私欲制定的
And these fines you're always going after --
你一直追着不放的这些罚款
Where do they go? Who gets them?
会归谁所有 谁会得到这笔钱
The poor? No.
穷人吗 不
The Treasury, the government.
归财政部 归政府
It's taxation by other means.
这只是另一种形式的征税
[其哲学和小说强调个人主义和理性的利己主义]
Save the civics lesson and the Ayn Rand bullshit.
收起这套公民学说教和艾茵·兰德式瞎话
The fines are the minimum of what you should have to pay.
这笔罚款已经少到不能再少了
Oh, you decide what cases to take,
你来决定接什么案子
and you only take the cases you won't lose.
而你只接绝不会输的案子
But you got it wrong with me,
但你找错人了
...because this country...
因为这个国家
...was built on industry and competition.
建立的基础是勤勉和竞争
So they will always have a place for me.
所以总会有我的一席之地
And maybe a few generations from now,
也许下面几代人
they'll tell stories about you,
会传诵你的故事
[美国强盗集团最有名的成员]
...like they do Jesse James...
就像对待杰西·詹姆斯
[一生谋杀了21人 有人认为他是除暴安良的英雄]
....or Billy the Kid.
或者比利小子那样
Oh, the myth is so fuckin' romantic.
传说真他妈浪漫啊
The rugged individual who won't back down
他特立独行 不屈服于
to the unimaginative, do-gooder authorities.
死板空想的当局
Only in reality, those guys stole and hurt
只不过在现实生活中 那些人伤天害理
and destroyed lives.
毁人性命
Now you say you don't think you've harmed anyone.
现在你说你觉得自己没有伤害任何人
I say that the effect is the same, worse even,
但我认为结果还是一样 甚至更糟
because you infect the entire world.
因为你影响了整个世界
You throw the whole system off balance,
你搅得整个系统摇摇欲坠
leaving chaos and poverty in your wake.
在你所经之地留下混乱和贫困
I make the system run.
我让这个系统保持运转
I have contributed hundreds of millions of dollars
我贡献了亿万美金
in taxes and philanthropy.
给税收和慈善事业
I am employ hundreds of people directly,
我直接解决了几百人的就业问题
thousands indirectly.
间接的还有几千人
What do you do?
你又做了什么
Nothing...
什么都没做
besides suck from the municipality,
此外还榨取市政当局
feed off of it.
供养自己
And in exchange, you what? Keep order?
作为交换 你做了什么 维持秩序
You're a traffic cop hiding in federal robes.
你就是个藏在联邦政府长袍里的交警
I'm moved.
被你打动了
I am -- that is gonna play huge to the other guys
我 你这番话会深深触动那帮兄弟
...on your cell block.
你狱里的那帮兄弟
Oh, you're sure to become President of the, uh,
你一定会成为总统
Libertarian Club of Danbury Federal Prison.
丹伯里联邦监狱自由主义俱乐部总统
'Cause no matter what you say, that's where you're ending up.
因为不管你说什么 结局都是一样的
Keep that as a memento.
把那留作纪念吧
And every time you look at it,
你每次看着它的时候
know that deal is as good as it is ever gonna get for you.
就会想到 不会再有这么合算的交易了
And one day, you are gonna wish like fucking hell
总有一天 你会悔得肠子也青了
that it was still on the table.
多希望这笔交易还在谈判桌上
Then you should've kept half of that for yourself, too.
那你也应该保存一半
Because when I pull a deal off the table,
因为如果我把交易撤下谈判桌
I leave Nagasaki behind.
留下的场面会与长崎无二
You know the only enemy more dangerous
知道吗 只有一种敌人
than a man with unlimited resources...
比手握无限资源的敌人更危险
...is one with nothing to lose.
那就是一个一无所有的人
And that is what you are looking at
而这个人就站在
right here.
你面前
♪《Dime out》 - Titus Andronicus♪
http://app.zimuzu.tv
随时随地查看更新信息控制路由器远程下载签到升级更加方便赶快安装起来吧