Previously on "Billions"...
《亿万》前情提要
The key to bagging Axe is...
要抓阿克斯的关键是
"Dollar" Bill Stearn.
"美元大亨"比尔·斯特恩
Bill Stearn bribed the Pepsum researcher
比尔·斯特恩贿赂珀萨姆的研究员
for proprietary information on a drug called Vaccarizine
获取瓦卡里扎因的药物专有信息
I want to put him on the rack
我要把他放到刑架上
and stretch him until he gives us Axe.
施以拉肢之刑 直到他吐出阿克斯为止
The good news is this... when you get out of there,
好消息是 等你离开那里时
you're starting at $1.4, easy.
你能轻轻松松年薪140万
Better news -- I'll hire you.
更好的消息是 我就会雇你
making things difficult for you.
让你为难
Why is she still working there?
她怎么还在上班
We started to discuss it.
我们开始讨论这件事
I've been working there since before we were married
我们结婚之前我就在那上班了
and long before you were in office.
比你当职还早得多
Your value to the firm is absolute.
你对公司的价值是不可替代的
I don't wanna be out of line,
我不想越界
but you might wanna consider recusing from this case.
但你可以考虑回避一下这个案子
The conflict of interest -- it's gonna be an issue.
利益冲突 毕竟是个问题
So what's the minimum investment for family and friends?
家庭和朋友的最低投资额是多少
I promised I wouldn't take any money away from Axe.
但我承诺过不会拿阿克斯一分钱
What if he never finds out?
要是他永远发现不了呢
If they bring an action,
如果他们开始行动
the whole strategy becomes about leveraging a settlement.
整个战略就变成了权衡出一次和解
I'd never settle.
我永远不会和解
William Stearn, you are under arrest...
威廉·斯特恩 你因
- Lawyer. Lawyer. - for insider trading and securities fraud.
-律师律师 -内幕交易和证券欺诈被捕
You have the right...
你有权
-Lawyer. -...to remain silent.
-我要找律师 -保持沉默
本蓝光版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 用HDTV版调轴
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为最新最快海外影视字幕下载请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
翻译:王二川 美加墨 Z小花儿 Sallybear
翻译:ET外星人 一千除以四 许大嘴 MikeJiang 宁馨儿
时间轴:Avis FUYU 小布 校对:宁馨儿 Sallybear 王二川
Go on ahead. Right through there.
继续走 就在前面
Did I have a choice?
我有得选吗
You always have a choice.
你一直都有得选
It's been a weird couple of days.
这几天过得挺奇怪的
Did you strike a blow for justice today, Mr. Rhoades?
您今天在为正义而战吗 罗兹先生
You organized this
你策划了这一切
and then made sure I wasn't there when it happened.
然后确保了事发时 我不在场
Did you consider for a second what that was gonna do to me?
你想过这会对我造成什么影响吗
My name, my absence when it happened
我的身份加上事发时我不在场
puts me under suspicion there forever.
将让我永远摆脱不了嫌疑
What should I have done?
那要我怎么做
Told you so that you could be there for an arrest?
告诉你 好让你过去等着被逮捕吗
And if you had been there, you'd be even more pissed off.
而且如果你在 你会更冒火
You don't think so, but I know it.
你不相信 但是我知道
At least then they wouldn't think I knew it was coming.
至少他们不会以为我知道会发生这件事
Oh, they all know it was coming.
他们都知道会有这么一天的
My office is taking an action, and there's nothing
我办公室正在施行行动
that you or anybody there can do about it.
你或者任何人都是螳臂当车
And when that action is finished, it will be the end.
而且等行动结束 就是剧终
There will be nothing left.
什么都不会留下
So what they think of you,
所以他们怎么想你
you can see how that might not matter so much.
显然也并不是那么重要
You're beautiful and talented,
你人美又有才
and I'm sure you'll land on your feet.
我相信你会熬过去的
Get Emi Kenyon back in here!
叫诶米·凯尼恩进来
Yesterday, this company came under attack
昨天公司遭到突袭
by an unscrupulous adversary
这个敌人肆无忌惮
who will stop at nothing
毫无顾忌
to abuse the authority of the state,
滥用国家权威
take away our freedoms,
剥夺我们的自由
and close our doors forever.
让我们永远歇业
And it left us all wondering one thing...
这让我们所有人都在想一个问题
What happens next?
接下来会发生什么
Dollar Bill Stearn.
"美元大亨"比尔·斯特恩
Stingiest multimillionaire on the planet.
地球上最小气的千万富翁
Better get ready to pay full price.
你最好做好准备全额支付吧
Insider trading, securities fraud,
内幕交易 证券欺诈
conspiracy, wire fraud. What are we up to?
共谋 通信欺诈 加一起要怎么判
Uh, 12-year prison term.
12年的牢狱之灾
plus civil when it moves to SEC.
案件移交证交会后还有民事诉讼
Jesus, that's pricey, and that's just the beginning.
天呐 代价真高 而这只是开始
They came for Dollar Bill yesterday,
昨天他们是来抓"美元大亨"比尔的
but it was an attack on all of us.
但这其实是攻击了我们所有人
- Right. Right. - Yeah.
-对对 -是的
- That's right. - Yeah.
-说得对 -是
And I feel it. Do you?
我察觉到了 你们呢
Any one of us could be next.
下一个可能会是我们中的任何人
We're with you, Bobby!
我们和你一起 波比
Do you think this makes me happy, Bill?
你觉得这让我高兴了吗 比尔
You don't need to answer that.
你可以不回答这个问题
-You happy, Bryan? -Yeah, I'm...
-你高兴吗 布莱恩 -我
It doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel fair.
觉得不好受 觉得不公平
Why you? Why are you sitting in that chair...
为什么是你 为什么坐在这的人是你
and not somebody else?
而不是别人
we are standing at the precipice.
我们身处绝壁
Today is one day after.
今天是第二天
You have one chance to avoid a cell.
你有机会免受牢狱之灾
The day after Pearl Harbor,
珍珠港偷袭事件的第二天
everybody knew a Japanese invasion would be coming.
所有人都知道会有日军入侵
Air raid wardens. Anti-aircraft artillery.
防空队员 高射炮兵
Cities blacked out.
在城市施行灯火管制
Mothers and fathers staying by the door
父母们站在门边
with baseball bats and kitchen knives,
拿着棒球棒和菜刀
bellies full of fear of the invading hordes.
对入侵部队满腔恐惧
I know what he means to you.
我知道他对你来说意味着什么
I know you're a loyal man, and I admire that.
我知道你是个忠诚的人 我敬佩这一点
But this is what you know.
关键是你知道什么
You know he's crooked, and you know he's going down.
你知道他不诚实 你知道他正日薄西山
But everyone was wrong.
但大家都错了
What happened on American soil next?
美国后来发生什么事了
The invasion never came.
入侵从没发生
Turned out Pearl Harbor was the best
历史证明珍珠港一战
those sneak attacking motherfuckers had.
是那些偷袭的畜生的最高成就了
I have the men. I have the tools.
我有人才 我有工具
Now if it's not you, it'll be someone else.
如果不是你 还会有别人
I'll go through your shop, one PM at a time,
我会查你的店 基金经理一个一个地查
pick up every piece of rotten fruit
拣出所有腐烂的水果
and squeeze until the juice comes out.
拼命榨 直到榨出汁
So you can cooperate and walk out of here free,
所以你可以和我们配合 然后无罪释放
or you can go to jail for no good reason.
还是你想平白无故去蹲监狱
You have one chance to make this deal.
达成协议只此一次机会
A deal won't be on the table tomorrow.
明天就没有协议一说了
What came next was a war
接下来的是
that unleashed the might of America.
一场释放了美国威力的战役
What came next was a victory that left us
接下来的是让我们成为
as the most powerful nation on Earth.
全球最强国家的胜利
This company will not wait for an uncertain future.
这家公司不会等待一个不确定的未来
We will make our own future!
我们要努力争取自己的未来
We will fight back hard.
我们要回击得漂亮
We will mobilize the war machine.
我们要调动战争机器
And those who would try to bring down our house
而那些想要扳倒我们的人
will see their own houses fall!
将看到自己倒下
The case against my client is entirely without merit.
针对我当事人的案件毫无法律依据
Bill Stearn bribed a company official
比尔·斯特恩贿赂了一名公司员工
in exchange for material inside information.
以交换重要的内部消息
It does not get any clearer.
再清楚不过了
He became friends with a farmer
他和一个农民交朋友
working at a company he covers.
这农民正好在他持股的公司工作
He was so moved by the plight of that man's daughter
他被人家闺女的困境所打动
that he arranged transportation and medical care for her.
所以为她安排了交通和医疗服务
Now if you can convince a jury of citizens
现在如果你能说服陪审团
that paying to save the life of a sick child
花钱拯救一个生病孩子的生命
constitutes an illegal benefit,
构成了不正当收益
then you should go ahead and take us to trial.
那么你就带我们去审判吧
My client has no interest in cooperation,
我的当事人无意合作
no interest in a plea...
无意认...
And he does not recognize your authority.
他也不承认你的权威
What the fuck does that mean?
你他妈这是什么意思
Liquidate 2% at the fund immediately.
立刻清算2%的基金
That's our war chest.
那是我们的战争基金
Nice rack. Legal defense is paid for.
好 支付法律辩护
How many billions are out the door at the first redemption?
第一回合准备了多少亿
You should gate the whole damn fund
你他妈就应该限制基金赎回
before they start a run on...
趁他们还没开始调查
That's not the impression you gave out there.
这可不是你刚在外面给大家的感觉
Pretty tough talk.
刚才说得很激昂啊
You think I'm overreacting?
你觉得我演过头了
I think... open war isn't good.
我觉得 公开挑衅不好
I think your whole mentality right now is a mistake.
我觉得你现在的心理状态就是错的
You're not accepting
你不能接受
that certain things are out of your control.
有事情不受你控制了
Damn right I'm not.
我真他妈就是
And it's causing you to lose more control.
而这会让你更加无法控制
If you wanna get it back,
如果你想拿回控制权
if you really wanna survive this thing,
真想熬过去
then you may need to set aside the piece of you that's...
就要放下身体中的那部分
raging, and do something
愤怒 做点事情
that makes you a little uncomfortable.
让自己不这么难受
- He's not gonna flip? - No, he will,
-他不准备卖主 -不 他会的
because you're gonna make it happen. All of you.
因为这件事要靠你 你们所有人
Everything you have on him, get underneath it.
你们手上关于他的全部资料 继续挖深
Not the what -- the why.
不是事件本身 而是为什么
What motivates him. Fears. Goals.
他的动机 恐惧 目标
He has a weak point, and we need to twist a knife in it.
他有弱点 我们要在他弱点上再捅一刀
Is there something else?
还有别的吗
We know how Axelrod's operation works.
我们知道阿克斯罗德的运作模式
He keeps himself insulated.
他把自己置身事外
Is there a point you're trying to make?
你想说什么
Some random PM at Axe Cap isn't gonna have the goods.
阿克斯资本一般的基金经理是拿不到证据的
We need inner circle.
我们需要核心集团
Bill Stearn is our best shot.
比尔·斯特恩是我们最好的机会
Is this something you think I don't understand?
你以为我不知道吗
Hey, I just don't want Axe to walk away
我只是不想让阿克斯像博奇一样
with a fine and a family office like Birch.
罚个款 关闭家族公司就没事了
Is that what you think I'm doing?
你以为这就是我想要的结果吗
Axe is no ordinary billionaire.
阿克斯不是普通的亿万富翁
He's not Steven fucking Birch.
他不是他妈的史蒂文·博奇
He's an icon of the wealth of our age,
他是我们这代人的财富象征
and he is a fraud.
他还是个大骗子
So when he falls, he's gonna hit the ground hard.
所以他不倒则已 要倒就别想再站起来
Skilling got 14 years for Enron.
斯奇林因安然公司被判了14年
I'm gonna beat that.
我要打破这个记录
I just wanna take this one to trial, let the jury decide.
我只想把他送上审判庭 让陪审团去裁决
We're gonna put him in a cell, and everyone is gonna see --
我们要把他送进监狱 到时候
in Washington, in the fucking press --
华盛顿和新闻界的所有人都会知道
there's no better defender of the public trust
我们就是公众信任
They'll say Chuck Rhoades did that,
大家会说查克·罗兹做到了
and no one is out of his reach.
没人能逃过他的法眼
You're damn skippy they will.
你说对了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来的
Come in quickly. I think they're watching the house.
赶快进来 我觉得有人在监视我家
They went through everything.
他们都翻遍了
They broke Bill's home office--
他们闯进了比尔的家庭办公室
the door, in half.
门都成两半了
And I was getting the key. Look at this.
我钥匙都拿出来了 你看
All our accounts are frozen.
我们的账户都被冻结了
They didn't even wipe their feet.
他们甚至都没擦掉脚印
Sandy, stay strong, okay?
桑迪 坚强点 好吗
It's a difficult time for everyone.
大家都不容易
You brought muffins?
你带了松饼
This is your mortgage, property tax,
这是你的房贷 财产税
insurance, school tuition, and that's for your foundation.
保险费 学费 那是你的基金
Everything is taken care of, for as long as this lasts.
不管这事多久结束 所有的都处理好了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太感谢你了
It's like whiskey dipped in milk chocolate.
像是牛奶巧克力兑威士忌
Are we celebrating something?
有什么要庆祝的吗
I want to apologize.
我想道歉
I was a big, puckered asshole yesterday.
昨天我就是个大混蛋
I had no right to talk to you that way.
我不该那么跟你讲话
I'll drink to that.
为了这句话可以干一杯
Yeah, the Taiwanese do it better than the Scots these days.
现在的台湾酒比苏格兰酒好喝
How would you talk to me?
你要怎么跟我说
If you had a do-over.
如果你要重新调查
What would you say?
你会说什么
I don't want to have this fight again.
我不想再吵一架
Then let's not fight. Let's talk.
那就别吵 咱们好好谈
No posturing. No bullshit.
不要装腔作势 说些没用的
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Why are you going after him so hard? Why Axe?
为什么对阿克斯紧追不舍 为什么是他
For the same reason my office does anything.
我办公室做事的原则一向如此
He broke the law. He cheated.
他犯法了 行骗了
How many cases are you this involved with personally?
有多少案子你会这样亲自上阵
I don't know. Uh, four, five.
我不知道 四五个吧
Why does this have to be one of them?
这起案子为什么要算在内
Why don't you recuse yourself?
你为什么不回避
- Out of the question. - Why?
-绝不可能 -为什么
Because I owe it to my team. I owe it to the public.
因为我得对我的团队和公众负责
It's my responsibility to prosecute.
我有责任起诉
It doesn't have to be you.
可不一定非得是你
Give the case to Bryan Connerty alone,
把案子交给布莱恩·康纳蒂
or the Eastern District.
或东区分部独自处理
SEC, Eastern, uh, State AG --
证交会 东部分区 州总检察长
whispering about Axelrod for years, waiting.
私下谈论阿克斯罗德 观望着
I'm the one that stood up.
是我站了出来
I'm the only one that did something.
只有我采取了行动
This is an action against me.
你的行动影响到我了
Do you? Because this is bigger than you.
你又明白吗 因为这比你重要
It's bigger than me.
也比我重要
He runs more money than the GDP of a European nation.
他玩的钱比某些欧洲国家的国内生产总值还多
He's untouchable, and I have him dead to rights.
很难抓到他的把柄 但这次他罪责难逃
You may think you do, but you don't.
你以为你做到了 但其实不然
Really? What makes you so sure?
真的吗 你为什么这么确信
I have never seen him like this.
我从没见过他像现在这样
He is digging trenches and laying wire,
他在排兵布阵
and he will scorch the earth under our feet.
他会把你打得片甲不留
Tell me more about what he's doing.
多跟我讲讲他在做什么
I can't go further.
恕我不能多言
And it's wrong of you to push. I took an oath.
你这么逼他是大错特错 我发誓
Me, too. And that's why I can't recuse myself.
我也是 所以我才不能回避
We've gone down this road, backwards and sideways.
我们已经将这条线全方位查遍了
Now we gotta do it on our hands and knees.
那现在得跪地搜索了
That's a fun image.
这画面真搞笑
I don't even know what we're looking for anymore.
我都不知道还要找什么了
He's gotta be hiding something.
他一定有所隐瞒
I've never seen anybody so clean in his world.
还没见过在自己的领域这么清白的人
Ah, except for, you know,
你知道的 除了
the bribery and securities fraud.
贿赂和证券欺诈
Ah, he might not think it's illegal.
他可能觉得那不违法
He might be right. The courts keep moving the goalposts.
他或许是对的 法院常常朝令夕改
Yeah, I know what they tell themselves.
我知道他们怎么跟自己交待的
I've been to those Sohn Conferences, too.
我也去过索恩投资者大会
"Capitalism is under siege."
"资本主义被包围了"
All those guys think if you can't prove they did the murder,
他们都认为如果不能证明他们杀了人
then they're not a killer.
那他们就不是凶手
Don't fucking kid yourself.
别他妈自欺欺人了
They're only players 'cause they rigged the game.
他们是唯一的玩家 因为他们手握大权
Hmm? That's all I got.
不 我就会这一句
Greedy or cheap, it's a fine line.
贪婪与小气 只有一线之隔
What are his greatest hits, Terri?
他有什么惊人事迹 特里
Uh, reusing paper towels.
重复使用厕纸
$1 taco night at Acapulco's.
在阿卡普尔科晚上只吃一美元的卷饼
No Benz, no Audi.
没有奔驰 没有奥迪
Just two identical Honda minivans.
只有两辆一样的本田小货车
Who the fuck has two minivans?
谁会买两辆小货车
One in beige, one in... boring.
一辆米黄色 一辆...无聊呗
Nobody has two minivans. That's it.
没人会买两辆小货车 对了
There's something there, and we need to find out what.
其中肯定有原因 我们得弄明白
We're gonna bleed out.
我们快不行了
We'll be a family office by the end of the year,
到今年年底 不管证交会是否强制执行
by SEC mandate or not.
我们都得变成家族企业了
We need to take action.
我们得采取行动
We need to cut through the chatter.
放开言论
We need to get it out there --
得把消息散布出去
Rhoades has no case, he'll be laughed out of court.
罗兹不能立案 只能一笑了之
You know that doesn't matter.
你知道那没意义
The smoke is enough to choke you.
光是烟雾就能要了你的命
There doesn't need to be a fire.
根本用不着点火
I don't accept that.
我不那么想
Why not embrace this?
为什么不接受这个
We'll be a killer family office.
我们会是所向无敌的家族企业
We can downsize the staff.
我们可以裁员
I can't stand half the people here anyway.
这里有一半的人都让我受不了
Never. I need outside capital.
休想 我需要外部资金
You have billions in assets to invest
你有数十亿的资产可以投资
without a penny of outside money,
根本不需要外部资金
and no one to answer to.
也不需对任何人交代
I'll be dead to the world.
那我在这世上就完了
I'll be called a cheat. Humiliated.
别人会说我是骗子 丢人
Another rich dick playing the market with his own money.
说我是另一个用自己的钱玩弄市场的混蛋
But you'll be the biggest dick. And it's so much money.
那你也会是最大的混蛋 而且非常有钱
What we need is a public endorsement,
我们需要的是一级经纪商的
from the prime brokers -- D-Bank, Citi, JP.
公开背书 比如德银 花旗 JP摩根
No. There's only one that matters --
不 只要一个最要紧的
What would you want Lawrence Boyd to say?
你想让劳伦斯·博伊德说点什么
That he believes Axe Capital to be a reputable company,
他相信阿克斯资本是家有信誉的公司
and we're gonna continue to do business together.
我们会继续一起做生意
Yeah, that's never gonna happen.
这没有可能
What about a dog whistle?
来一次"狗哨"如何[传达隐性信息]
They're seen together, photographed,
他们两个一起出现并合影
Boyd's arm around you at the Met.
博伊德在会面时搂着你
A game, at the Stadium or at his box at Barclays.
一场球赛 在体育场或者他在巴克莱的包厢
Boyd's touch is the healing waters of Lourdes.
与博伊德接触是卢尔德的治愈神水
Cleaner than a maiden's honor.
洁净如处女
Get me in those waters.
快把我弄到水里去
Both minivans registered to Bill Stearn
两辆小货车都登记在比尔·斯特恩名下
under the same group insurance policy.
用的同一个集体保险单
EZ Pass records track it all over New Jersey,
高速路缴费记录显示行车记录遍布新泽西
never Connecticut.
从未到过康涅狄格州
Speeding ticket from 2013
超速罚单从2013年开始
led to the Saddle River address.
指向了一个在桑德河的地址
You went there? This is for real?
你去了吗 情况属实
We've fucking got him.
我们可逮住他了
601 Tanbark Trail.
橡树小路601号
That supposed to mean something?
这里面应该有文章
How many days a week do you stay over there?
你一周在那里待几天
I'm guessing 3.5. He's very meticulous.
我估计3.5天 他计算极其精细
I try to be fair.
我要一碗水端平
Bill Stearn has a second family.
比尔·斯特恩有二房
Two kids with a mistress in Saddle River, New Jersey.
一位情妇带两个孩子 住在新泽西的桑德河
He's a family man.
他是顾家的人
I wanna know how the hell you have the time
我想知道你到底哪来的时间
to bribe farmers, manipulate the market,
贿赂农民 操纵市场
and coach two travel baseball teams?
还同时指导训练两支棒球队
Timmy's in the spring, Carson's in the fall.
蒂米在春季 卡森是秋季
I want to know, how would Sandy react if she heard this?
我想知道 桑迪听到会是什么反应
She must be very fragile these days since your arrest.
你被逮捕之后 她一定非常脆弱
Getting the photo stream in her in-box...
邮箱收到一堆照片
all those happy pictures of you and Carson and Anna --
都是你和卡森 安娜以及
with a woman ten years younger than her...
一个比她年轻十岁的女人 其乐融融
Well, that might just break her.
这兴许会令她崩溃
I knew you'd come with that.
我知道你会来这手
I wrote a letter to my wife, the whole story.
我给妻子写了封信讲述了事情全部经过
You just blew up your family...
你刚刚毁了自己的家庭
for Bobby Axelrod?
就为了波比·艾克斯罗德
I'm Keyser Soze, motherfucker.
我是恺撒·苏尔 混蛋
Worst part of these sessions.
会谈中最糟糕的部分
I've got a small bladder.
我尿急
What is it with these guys?
这些家伙是怎么搞的
What -- what is it about the cult of Bobby Axelrod
对波比·艾克斯罗德如此狂热膜拜
that makes them wanna immolate themselves?
他们宁愿牺牲自己
You wouldn't understand.
你不能理解
You're a lawyer. Persuade me.
你是律师 试试来说服我
You're at the mercy of politics.
你是吃皇粮的
Loyalty is a convenience.
忠诚是种便利
People turn on each other every election cycle.
每轮选举 人们都会相互背叛攻击
You do your three or five or ten years here,
你在这里干三年 五年 十年
then you flip to our side, cash seven figures
之后你加入我们那边
from the same big funds you're trying to bring down.
从之前你打算整垮的基金那里挣到七位数薪资
For true believers like you,
像你这样的真诚的信仰者
it's the worst 'cause you never see it coming.
这是最可怕的 因为你从未预见其发生
That's the problem with being a cynic. It blinds you.
这就是愤世嫉俗者的问题 遮挡了你的视野
You think everybody's as cynical as you.
你认为每个人都如你一样愤世嫉俗
Axe's guys, they're in it for life.
阿克斯的手下 一生都在这行里混
Bill Stearn couldn't walk down the street
如果比尔·斯特恩出卖了朋友
if he sold out his friends.
他就别想在华尔街上混了
Guys who talk in their world may avoid a few years in a cell,
在那个世界里 为躲几年牢狱之灾松了口
but they're dead forever.
他就永远形同死人
See you soon, I guess...
很快会再见 我猜
when Chuck comes at Axe with some lame fine,
查克会带着没有凭据的罚款来找阿克斯
because obviously you've got nothing.
因为显然你们什么证据也没有
No, not this time.
不 这次不会
This is personal for Chuck.
这对查克 是私人恩怨
The whole city puts your boy on a pedestal.
整个城市对你家那位奉若神明
But he doesn't -- he doesn't make anything.
但是 他什么也没有创造
He doesn't do anything.
他什么行动也没有
He's nothing but a filthy money pig.
他就是个肮脏贪财的肥猪 什么都不是
And I can see why he'd wanna make a deal,
而且我知道他为什么会接受认罪协议
because he knows we're coming,
因为他知道我们来了
and we will follow him till the end of the fucking Earth
我们会追讨他 直至世界末日
until he's walking in shackles.
直到他带上镣铐
You know you just work here, right?
你知道这不过就是份工作吧
- Lara, hi. - Hi.
-萝拉 你好 -你好
Yeah, you know, we should get the kids together this Saturday.
我们周六带孩子们一起聚聚
Sure, at the Bancroft twins' party.
好啊 在班克罗夫特家双胞胎的派对上
Yes, of course. I forgot it was this weekend.
当然啦 我忘了是这个周末
- Right. - I'll see you there.
-对啊 -到时见
All right, I'll see you there.
好啊 到时见
You're at 120 feet per minute. You're gonna blow an Achilles!
每分钟爬37米 跟腱会断的
I'll be right back.
我等会回来
Hey, I'm not getting anywhere with Lawrence Boyd.
劳伦斯·博伊德那边没有进展
- The problem is -- - Solve it.
-问题是... -解决掉
All those years of thought and planning and calculation
所有这些年的思考计划盘算
that you and he put in are for nothing,
你和他共同投入 都将化为乌有
and there's a high probability that it does go wrong.
而且很有可能是出错了
So it's in both your interests to...
所以这是你们共同利益攸关
I'll have to call you back.
我再给你打回去
You took $250,000 out of the fund.
你从基金里取了25万美元
Why does it bother you? I still have $3 million in.
你有问题吗 我里面还有三百万美元呢
Why'd you take it out?
你为什么取出来
It's my money. I can do whatever I want with it.
那是我的钱 我想怎么样就怎么样
Dollar Bill earned a $10 million bonus last year.
美元大亨比尔去年挣了一千万美元
You know how much he took out? 2 grand.
你知道他取出了多少 两千美元
You've known about this for weeks.
你几周前就知道了
You're bringing it up now
你现在才提起
because you wanna know something. What is it you wanna know?
是因为你想知道点什么 你想知道什么
Why don't you take it all out?
你为什么不全部取出来
I am not my husband.
我不是我丈夫
And I am not going to be the shuttlecock
并且我也不想做
that you two smack back and forth.
你们俩之间拍来拍去的那只羽毛球
You two just sniffed each other one day
你们俩对峙了一天
and decided you didn't like the smell.
就忍不住了
So now you think you have to do this thing, but you don't.
现在你觉得一定要做这件事 其实不必
You don't have to do it.
你不必这么做
Dollar Bill is hard, man.
美元大亨真硬气 兄弟
He makes me wanna lose 30 pounds
搞得我都想减个30斤
and stockpile automatic weapons to protect all my sister-wives.
然后备好自动武器去保护我的女人了
Will he be exonerated?
他会被免罪吗
It's the government.
这就看政府了
If he is, it'll be in five years,
就算他免罪了 这也是五年后的事
and no one will remember it.
没人会记得
just because he's not cooperating
他没跟他们合作
doesn't mean they can't tie you to Pepsum,
不是说他们就没办法把你扯进珀萨姆制药
doesn't mean they can't get you on something else.
不是说他们就不能用其他事把你拉下水了
But we have an opportunity now to broach a deal.
但我们现在有机会可以提出交易
No. Now's the time you drop that.
不 现在你是时候放下了
Chuck's guy, Connerty...
查克的人 康纳蒂
And I think we could get a deal
我认为我们可以得到一份
that would be very, very good for you.
对你非常非常有利的交易
Look, guys try to sell me deals all day.
每天都有人想跟我交易
I decide when they're good.
我会决定什么时候交易是对的
The one I bring you will be the best one
我给你的将是有史以来
that'll ever on the table,
最好的一份
'cause that's what I do all day.
因为那就是我每天做的事
And it won't really hurt you, grand scheme,
这在大体上不会伤害到你的利益
other than emotionally.
只是感情上有点过不去
It'll seem like a win to them, and they stop.
让他们觉得自己赢了 他们就会收手
Give them more time, who knows what they'll find?
给他们多一点时间 谁知道他们会找到什么
I didn't do anything
我没有做任何
that anybody else in my business doesn't do.
业内人没有做过的事
I just did it better.
我只是做得更好
And I will not tar myself with an admission of guilt
我不会把自己的名声玷污在
- over some... - You wouldn't plead guilty.
-一些什么罪... -你无需认罪
Any success that his bullshit investigation yields is toxic.
他那狗屁调查所取得的任何成果都是剧毒
He cannot just walk around using rumor and hearsay
他不能四处用流言蜚语
and destroy lives and businesses.
肆意毁灭他人的人生和生意
I won't allow it. That needs to be the message.
我不允许 这就是我的立场
Billionaires all over the world
全世界的亿万富翁
are trying to bring me down every day.
每天都想扳倒我
This guy? He can't even bring me to trial.
这个人 他甚至无法送我去审讯
He has failed at his job.
他的工作是失败的
Why the hell would I give him a win?
我为什么要让他赢
What win? It's your win.
赢什么 是你赢
get busted down to a family office.
降级到家族公司去
That's nothing. It's headed that way anyway, isn't it?
这也没什么 反正到最后也会变成这样
What brings you to our fair city, sir?
什么风把你吹到我们这小城来了
I'm giving the commencement at Columbia Law.
我要去哥伦比亚大学法学院作毕业典礼演讲
Ah. I gave that speech two years ago.
我两年前也去演讲过
You need some tips?
需要点小贴士吗
Hey, congrats on getting Steve Birch.
恭喜你抓到史蒂文·博奇
That's a solid double.
那是条大鱼
You speaking for the Attorney General
你是在代表司法部长说话
or is this off the cuff?
还是随便说说
I speak for everyone.
我代表每个人
It's fundraising season.
现在是募款季
The administration needs Wall Street money to compete.
政府需要华尔街的钱去竞选
Nobody wants this to look like some kind of crusade.
没人希望让这看起来像改革运动
I'm doing my job.
我是在履行我的职责
I don't think about what it looks like.
我不会去想这看起来像什么
We feel -- or she feels --
我们觉得 或者说她觉得
that your investigation is problematic,
考虑到你与阿克斯资本的个人恩怨
given your personal connection to Axe Capital.
你的调查是有问题的
I mean, the optics are bad. That article...
现在风评不好 那篇文章
Has no basis in fact.
完全没有事实根据
The idea, the very concept that I would be soft on Axe Capital
我会因为我妻子在那里工作而宽大处理
because my wife works there,
这个想法 这个观点
I'm going to erase that very, very quickly.
我会很快抹去
I have. An arrest was made.
我已经做到了 我实施了拘捕
Okay, so maybe you targeted Axelrod
好吧 那也许你瞄上阿克斯罗德
because she works there,
是因为她在那里工作
which is fucked up.
这简直是糟透了
First, I'm too soft. Now I'm too tough.
开始说我太软弱 现在又说我太强硬
Uh, which is it, Goldilocks?
那我要怎么做呢 金发姑娘
Both. Either. I don't care.
强硬还是软弱我不管
The point is, she works there.
关键是 她在那里工作
That's what they're gonna be writing about.
他们会着重写这一点
And Axelrod will be paying an army of white-shoe lawyers
而阿克斯罗德会雇成群顶级的律师
$1,000 an hour...
以一千美元的时薪
...to come up with a thousand different ways
想出一千种不同的方式
to yell "Conflict of interest".
去喊着"利益冲突"
This is my office.
这是我的办公室
I have broad discretion to pursue any actions
我有以任何我觉得合适的方式
exactly the way I see fit.
采取任何行动的自行决定权
Of course. The AG doesn't care about one case.
当然 司法部长不关心一个案子
She's thinking globally here.
她是在统筹全局
She's into movements, like a maestro.
她对事物运转更感兴趣 像个大师一样
But a lost case is still a wrong note.
但是失败的案子仍是一个污点
I've never lost a case.
我从未在任何案件上失败过
And I'm sure you won't lose this one.
我相信你这次也不会失败
If that conviction gets kicked on appeal
但如果因为你没有回避案件
because you didn't recuse yourself, well...
使得定罪被提出上诉 那么
even if you win, you lose.
即使你赢了官司 你也是输了
Does the Attorney General want me removed?
司法部长想换走我吗
She just wants you to be right.
她只想你做对
You do what you're gonna do, Chuck. Just be right.
做你该做的 查克 做对就好
I gotta grab this.
我得接个电话
Get ready to head to Brooklyn.
准备好去布鲁克林
Tonight's the night of your baptism
今晚是你在巴克莱教堂
at the church of Barclays.
受洗之夜
Lawrence Boyd has invited you to his box.
劳伦斯·博伊德邀请你进他的包厢
Washed in the blood of the lamb, baby.
接受羔羊之血的洗礼吧 亲爱的
Uh, maitre d' at a place I go
我给了一个餐厅领班一千美金
had $1,000 on him to tell me when Boyd came in.
博伊德来的时候让他通知我
Sent over a '61 Château Latour and picked up his dinner,
送一瓶拉图酒庄61年葡萄酒 帮他买单
courtesy of Bobby Axelrod.
全出自波比·阿克斯罗德的盛情
- Well played. - I have my moments.
-这一手玩得漂亮 -我也有犀利的时候
How you holding up?
还撑得住吧
My lawyer today told me they don't have a case against me,
今天律师告诉我他们没有对我立案
but I should still settle.
但我还是应该和解
Can you believe that?
你敢信吗
I'm guessing you don't mean that
我在想 你的意思
in a "fucking lawyers" kind of way.
和"操蛋律师们"的不太一样吧
I think you have the best fucking lawyers.
我觉得你雇用了最优秀的操蛋律师
They know the law like you know the market.
他们像你熟知市场一样熟知法律条款
And if they're giving you a piece of advice,
如果他们给你建议
I think you should consider it.
我觉得你最好考虑一下
Wow. How does Chuck Rhoades terrify everybody so much?
查克·罗兹怎么把大家都吓成这样
I don't give a shit about Chuck Rhoades.
我才不管查克·罗兹
I care about protecting this family.
我关心的是保护这个家庭
We're gonna be pariahs.
我们会受尽排挤
The kids got uninvited to the Bancroft party,
班克罗夫特派对已经不邀请我们的孩子了
and nothing's even happened yet.
这还是什么事都没发生呢
So if there is even close to an easy way out of this,
所以如果有更省事的办法来了结此事
I hope you would take it.
我希望你接受
Since when do I take the easy way out?
从什么时候开始我贪图省事了
This isn't some stock play.
这不是在玩股票
It's no different.
这没什么不同
It's all about tolerance and risk.
还是承受力和风险那回事儿
Look, you don't win, you don't get to where I am
要是承受不了巨大的风险 你就赢不了
without tolerating a lot of risk.
就达不到我现在的成就
We. Where we are.
是我们 我们的成就
This is real, Bobby.
这是现实生活 波比
You're risking our lives.
你在拿我们的生活在冒险
You could go to jail. We could lose everything.
你可能会进监狱 我们可能会失去一切
And you can make it all go away and you won't?
你能避免这种事情发生 却不愿意
I can't. Not like that.
我不能 不能以这种方式
Because I don't get on bended knee
因为我不会
and pledge fealty to the king.
向国王屈膝效忠
It's not who I am. It's not who you married.
那不是我 你嫁的不是这种人
Well, that's just fucking stupid.
真他妈蠢爆了
The ground is shifting, and you don't even see it.
大环境在变 可你却察觉不到
Or you refuse to see it.
或者说是拒绝去看
But if this were some stock play,
如果这是在玩股票
it wouldn't be about pride.
就与自尊无关
You'd have already cut your losses.
你早就会割肉止损了
Lara, the ground is shifting because I'm the one moving it.
萝拉 环境会变是因为我就是改变它的人
Lawrence Boyd invited me to his box today.
劳伦斯·博伊德今天邀请了我去他包厢
That tells the Street, tells the world,
这会告诉华尔街 告诉全世界
that my stock, our stock, is about to rally
我的股票 我们的股票 将再次升值
because Spartan-Ives does not back a loser.
因为斯巴坦-艾弗斯从不挺失败者
I gotta go to work.
我得去工作了
I know for a fact Garth Sykes is dumping Axe.
我知道加斯·赛克斯正在抛售阿克斯的股票
Moving over to Vista Verde.
转向维斯塔角
So there is blood in the water. It's a thing of beauty.
水中染血了 真是美不胜收
I guess the invisible hand of the market
我想市场的看不见的手
is, uh, pushing him off a cliff.
要把他推下悬崖了
I would kill for a window
他们那里满是惊慌的光景
into the panic flowing through that place.
一定会让我着迷不已
Charles, be sensitive.
查尔斯 注意点
Axe must take three sessions
阿克斯一天得开三次会
just to make it through a day, huh?
才能勉强熬过去吧
Ugh. They're Neanderthals.
他们是尼安德特人[穴居人]
It's the hormones. It makes their brains seem small.
荷尔蒙让他们的大脑看起来很小
It's all right, Ellen. It is a difficult time.
没关系的 埃伦 现在是艰难时刻
And it's going to get worse before it gets better.
而且在事态好转之前还要继续恶化下去
I don't understand why you can't smoke in the house.
我不懂你为什么不能在家里抽烟
You're not allowed to, you mean?
你是说 你妻子不让你抽吗
I pretty much do what I want.
基本我爱干啥都行
Maybe not as much as you.
也许不像你一样无所禁忌
Getting him to take the plea deal --
让他接受认罪协议
A big settlement that'll hurt him,
一个能重创他的重大和解
get him off of outside money.
切断他的外部资金
What makes you think I would settle?
你凭什么觉得我会和解
My desktop calendar.
我桌面上的日历
A conviction could take years.
要定罪的话可能要花上数年
You don't want it to be your successor that gets the credit.
你不会愿意让你的继任者占了功劳
No, I'll be on the podium for this.
不 上领奖台的人会是我
Son, has your vision of the future changed?
儿子 你对未来的展望有变吗
Or is it just my vision?
还是说只是我的展望
Because after -- after that short squeeze incident...
因为在 在轧空的事件之后
and I understand that I put you in a bad position.
我明白我让你处于不利的境地
Your performance left me more convinced than ever
你的表现让我更加确信了
There is no high office in the land you could not attain.
这世上没有你不能胜任的高阶要职
- Okay, Dad, I appreciate -- - But if you want that,
-好了 爸 我感谢 -但如果你想
you have to think about things in a certain way.
你必须按一定的方式来思考问题
I didn't when I was younger, and it cost me.
我年轻时没这么干 我付出了代价
You can't allow yourself
你不能让自己陷于
to get drawn in to an unwinnable fight.
一场无法取胜的战斗
Victory will be swift, Dad.
胜利很快就会到来 爸
This guy is gearing up...
那家伙正在做
for trench warfare.
堑壕战的准备
You've been talking to Wendy, haven't you?
你跟温蒂聊过了吧 对吗
Well, you're the one who's always telling me
是你一直告诉我
that she has your best interests at heart.
她内心最看重的是你的利益
What the hell was that?
搞什么鬼
You've twisted my father into carrying your water now?
你居然撬动我爸来帮你做说客
He called. I told him what I think.
他给我打电话 我告诉了他我的想法
He agreed with me.
他同意了我的意见
That I should settle, huh?
认为我应该和解 是吧
You want me to think that, uh, you're trying to save your job?
你要我认为你是在挽救你的工作
Really, you're trying to save Axelrod.
其实上 你是在救阿克斯罗德
I am trying to save you
我在救你
Just because I trust you
我相信你
doesn't mean I think you're right.
不代表我认为你是对的
Are you gonna open up the book on Axe for me?
你会跟我坦白阿克斯的事吗
- What about the oath? - What do you want to know?
-那心理医生誓词呢 -你想知道什么
What's he thinking right now? What's he doing?
他现在在想什么 他在做什么
He's looking for a win.
他想要赢
Always. He needs to find at least a small win
一直如此 每次行动和交易中
in every endeavor, every exchange.
他都需要赢 哪怕只是一场小胜
What happens if he can't find one?
要是他赢不了呢
Then he'll play a different game,
那他就换一种游戏
with different rules -- ones you don't know,
换一套规则 一种你不知道
no one knows, where...
没人知道的规则
he can make your loss bigger than his loss.
让你的损失比他的更甚
A lose-lose scenario. And that doesn't bother him?
双输局面 难道他不在乎吗
Of course it does, but Axe came from nothing.
当然在乎 但阿克斯是白手起家
So unconsciously, he fears...
所以潜意识里 他害怕
No, he may even expect he'll have nothing again.
不 他可能甚至想到了会再次一无所有
loves to put that same fear into others,
喜欢让其他人也感受这种恐惧
especially if they're not familiar with it.
特别是那些不了解这种恐惧的人
Like the Eads family.
就像对伊兹家族那样
The naming rights? I heard about that.
命名权的事 我听说了
But that's just the part of him I know...
但那也只是我了解的一部分的他
that he's allowed me to see.
他允许我了解的那一部分
But you know him better than anybody.
但你比任何人都了解他
Well, I think I do,
我觉得我了解他
but I'm not really sure anyone can.
但我觉得没人能真的了解他
He's most likely ahead of you...
他很可能领先于你
especially when it looks like he's not.
尤其是当他看起来不像的时候
And if he does go down, he will pull you down with him.
如果他真的被击败了 他会带着你一起沉沦
I'm not afraid to prosecute anybody.
我不怕起诉任何人
Okay, it's not about that.
与那个无关
It's about you being your alpha self,
问题在于你是否还能做自己的主人
not letting him pull you out of your game.
别让他乱了你的方寸
That's his goal in all his deals --
那就是他每场交易的目标
get under their skin, get them to make a mistake.
让别人焦急 促使他们犯错
If this was a different case, uh, at this stage,
如果换个案子 在这种情况下
I would pursue a plea agreement.
我会提供认罪协议
It's a cardinal rule -- you don't trust your career
这是基本原则 不能把自己的事业
in the hands of a jury of 12 random crazy people
交到12个随机挑选的陪审团疯子的手里
who might decide a case based on a wink and a smile
他们可能凭一个媚眼或微笑就结案了
which they can't fucking understand in the first place.
他们根本不懂什么是法律
Would he take a deal?
他会接受认罪协议吗
He'd settle if he thought it was a win.
如果他觉得自己赢了 就会和解的
If he thought he tricked you, even better.
如果他觉得自己戏弄了你 就更好了
The only deal with teeth
真正能打击他的协议
would have to take him out of business forever.
是让他此生都不能再从事这个行业
That's the only deal he would never take.
他绝不会接受这种协议
Would he take a family office? Would he admit guilt?
他会接受转为家族公司吗 他会认罪吗
Why don't you ask his lawyer?
你为什么不问他的律师呢
No, they have to come to me.
不行 必须他们来找我
If they come to me, then it's on my terms.
如果他们来找我 那就我说了算了
I can get him to come to you.
我可以让他去见你
what if the Axe we're dealing with now...
要是我们现在要对付的阿克斯
What if that's the part of him you don't know about?
是你不了解的那部分他呢
Well, Lawrence Boyd sent me the message.
劳伦斯·博伊德警告我了
He pissed right in my face.
他直接耍了我
Holy shit. Bobby Axelrod!
天啊 波比·阿克斯罗德
Can I get a selfie?
我能和你自拍一张吗
I'll get mad followers on my Instagram.
我的Instagram上会粉丝数狂飙
The room was full of 20-year-old dipshits.
整间屋子都是20来岁的蠢货
It was mailroom night.
一群屌丝的狂欢夜
Well, what the hell do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
It's worse than I thought.
这比我想得还糟糕
That's why we're standing here.
所以我们才会站在这谈话
I didn't think it would go like this,
我没想到事情会发展成这样
What's the counter?
有什么对策
Rhoades is vulnerable, exposed.
罗兹很脆弱 易攻击
Conflict of interest.
利益冲突
I make it look like she's involved.
我让她看起来也牵涉其中了
Fraud, embezzlement.
诈骗 贪污
Or maybe she's having an affair...
没准她也有外遇了
with Bill Stearn.
和比尔·斯特恩
Watch how fast the case goes away.
等着看吧 案子很快就会过去了
I'll let you know.
我会联系你的
He's working out of the office today.
他今天不在办公室工作
Will you tell him I need to talk?
你能告诉他 我想谈谈吗
In person. It's important.
当面谈 是要紧事
You're gonna give him a deal?
你要给他认罪协议吗
You're gonna fucking let him walk?
你要让他逍遥法外吗
If Axelrod comes to the table, we'll see what we can get.
要是阿克斯罗德同意谈判 看能挖出什么吧
It's the smart way to go.
这是明智的决定
That's not what you said two days ago. What happened?
你两天前可不是这么说的 发生了什么
Y-- Ah, this is fucking Birch all over again.
这是博奇事件的重现
I didn't come here and sacrifice real money
我来这 牺牲了赚大钱的机会
to let these guys write
不是为了让这些人
their own "Get out of jail free" cards.
自书"免罪金牌"的
Was it -- Is that all just bullshit posturing? Why?!
难道这一切都是做做样子吗 为什么
Because you don't have him!
因为你逮不到他
Give me more time.
多给我点时间
And I will build this case into a fucking guillotine
我会用这个案子把他带上断头台
and drop the blade.
彻底了结他
It's too late. We went into his house
太晚了 我们得到了机会
and, uh... we shit the bed.
却搞砸了
Every day I don't bring charges, we lose leverage,
我一天不指控他 我们的优势就越弱
and the deal gets better for him.
协议就对他越有利
So, uh, take the rest of the day off.
所以 你今天就休息吧
Or better yet, wait by the phone
或者能等电话就更好了
for his people to reach out.
等他的人来找我们
No. And we still haven't.
没有 现在也没见过
If you wanna talk to him, get in.
如果你想跟他谈谈 就上车
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪
We have to take precautions.
我们必须要做好预防措施
There's a protocol.
必须要按规矩来
It's been a weird couple of days.
这几天真是不同寻常
It's hard to be sure about anything...
我对任何事 任何人
I need to understand something, too.
我也想弄明白一些事
That's why we're sitting here like this.
这就是为什么我们这个样子 坐在这里
No one listening but us.
不会被其他人听见
Have I won your trust?
你信任我吗
What do you want to understand?
你想弄明白什么
Why are you sticking around?
你为什么还留在公司
I am interested in what that question means to you.
我很想知道 这问题对你来说意义何在
No, I know, I... you just wanna hear my answer.
我知道 你只是想听我的答案
I'm not gonna tell you I'm staying because you need me.
我不会说 我留下因为你需要我
Even though you do, more than ever.
尽管你确实需要 比以往任何时候都需要
And I'm not gonna tell you I'm here for my patients
我也不会说 我留下是为了我的病人
or because I love my job, even though I do love my job.
或是我爱我的工作 尽管我确实爱我的工作
And your collection of insecure egomaniacs
如果不是我让你手下这帮缺乏安全感的自大狂
would lose a billion a year
保持脑袋清醒的话
if I didn't keep their heads straight.
他们会一年损失十亿美元
And I am not going to tell you I'm here spying for Chuck,
我更不会说我留下是给查克当间谍的
because you know that's total fucking nonsense.
因为你知道这简直就是扯蛋
My answer is, I'm here for me.
我的答案是 我是为我自己留下
Because I built this company just as much as you did.
因为我为建设这家公司 付出的和你一样多
That's a bold statement.
说这种话 你胆子不小啊
That's a true statement.
因为我说的是实话
I put you back together again
在你最崩溃的时候
when your whole world burned.
是我拯救了你
And I found meaning in that.
在这其中我找到了意义
happy here, not always. Not...now.
并不是一直都开心 现在也不开心
But meaning matters more to me than happiness.
但意义对我而言 比快乐更重要
And I am in this water
我现在在这个池子里
because I don't want to see you throw it all the way
是因为我不想看到你失去一切
when you don't have to.
因为你没必要这样
And I don't want us to lose you.
我也不希望公司公司失去你
I wanna make a deal. Will he make one?
我希望达成协议 他愿意吗
- Yes. - Will I be able to live with it?
-愿意 -我能承受吗
That's up to you.
那要看你自己了
That has nothing to do with the deal.
这与协议无关
Like somebody else.
跟其他人一样
What am I gonna say about it?
我要怎么跟别人说
That I did the right thing.
就说我做了正确的事
Uh, just wanted to thank you for stopping by the other day.
就是想感谢你那天过来拜访
I thought about what you said, and I'm not gonna recuse myself.
我考虑了一下你说的 我还是不会回避的
Well, that's unfortunate.
那可真遗憾
I believe the Greeks call that hamartia.
用希腊人的话来说 "判断错误"
because I'm not gonna lose, and there will not be an appeal.
因为我不会输 并且不会有上诉的
Axelrod surrendered.
阿克斯罗德让步了
Mm-hmm. Yeah, we have a deal on the table,
没错 我们手上有份协议
a termination, a plea, and $1.9 billion.
一份禁令 认罪协议 还有19亿罚款
Biggest insider fine ever paid.
史上最高的内幕交易罚款
Anyway, thanks again.
不管怎么说 还是谢谢你
Give my regards to the maestro.
请代我向大师问好
You got it, Chuck. Good job.
没问题 查克 干得漂亮
Your father's still holding on the other line.
你父亲还在另一条线上等着
Chuckie boy, I heard. I heard you took him down.
查克 我听说了 你把他搞定了
I'm, uh, I'm smoking a cigar for you right now
我现在正准备为你点上一支雪茄
as soon as I get outside.
等我出门我就点上
I'm not supposed to in the house now that
我现在不能在家抽烟了
your mother heard Wendy's rule.
因为你妈妈听说了温蒂的规矩
But congratulations!
但是 恭喜你
Yeah, we're quite happy with the terms.
好的 我们对条款非常满意
- Well, it's the smart play. - Yeah.
-这一手干得漂亮 -是的
And even as a kid, you would never get into a fight
你还是孩子的时候 你就从来不会
unless you knew you could win it.
打你没把握赢的架
Oh, do you remember that Mintz boy?
你还记得那个男孩明茨吗
He was a head taller than you,
他当时比你高一个头
probably could've made you eat dirt.
估计能把你打趴到地上
And he left that ball field thinking you were best friends.
他离开球场的时候还当你是好朋友
Okay, Dad, I gotta go.
好的 老爸 我要挂了
And then I made sure he didn't get into Dalton.
之后我让他没能进道尔顿学校
Highest fucking fine ever levied
有史以来征收的最高罚款
We got everything we wanted.
我们得到了想要的一切
Family office. Sure.
家族公司 呵呵
- Yeah. - That's worse than the fucking fine.
-是的 -这比罚款还要糟糕
The money I can get back, but not my name.
钱可以再赚回来 但我的名声不行
We'll petition for reinstatement,
我们会申请为你复职的
after Rhoades leaves, after the White House turns over.
在罗兹离开之后 在白宫权力交接之后
You'll be managing outside money again within five years.
五年之内 你就又能经营外部资金
That's five years I'll never get back.
这五年时间永远不会再回来了
Where's the silverware?
银餐具在哪
No, it's, uh, it's Ethiopian.
这些是埃塞俄比亚食物
I got you extra injera, and, uh, you use your hands.
额外加入了画眉草面包 直接用手抓着吃
This is an opportunity to be here with us.
这是一个加入我们的好机会
Step it up, Ben Kim.
长点心吧 本·金
Sorry. I'll go -- I'll go get some.
抱歉 我去拿餐具
Uh...there's one other thing.
还有件事
I do not like other things.
我非常讨厌还有其他事
I sensed a possible waffle on the specifics of the plea.
检查协议内容时 我发现一个潜在问题
Connerty did commit to a no guilty plea
康纳蒂做了无罪协议的保证
but said he would have to reconfirm with Rhoades.
但是他说他还要跟罗兹再确认一下
What could they come with?
可能会发生什么
At worst, the company will have to plead guilty to conspiracy.
最坏的情况下 公司将承认犯下共谋罪
- Fuck. - Penalty is the same.
-我操 -处罚还是一样的
An admission of guilt?
承认有罪
If they put that in front of me tomorrow,
如果明天他们把认罪书放在我面前
I don't think I can sign it.
我应该签不下去
You've been briefed by your lawyers, Mr. Axelrod.
你的律师已向你做了介绍 阿克斯罗德先生
We'll try to get you out of here as soon as possible.
我们会尽量让你快些离开这里
"As part of the proposed global resolution,
双方提交的共同决议包括如下内容
the defendant agrees to an aggregate financial penalty
被告同意接受罚金
To the termination of their investment advisory business
同意结束其投资咨询业务
the company agrees to plead guilty to conspiracy."
对所犯共谋罪 公司供认不讳
Do we have a deal, Mr. Axelrod?
成交吗 阿克斯罗德先生
Axe Capital accepts such a penalty as
阿克斯资本接受以上判罚
fair, reasonable, and adequate within the limitations.
此判罚公正合理恰当有效
Congress has imposed on federal regulators
国会对联邦监管机构征税
to recover investor losses.
以弥补投资者损失
didn't he say that he would never settle?
他不是说他绝不会和解的吗
That's what he's been saying.
他一直都是这么说的
You know, out there, you guys always talk so tough,
你们在外面说话一直那么强硬
but you always end up in here.
但结果总是落到这番田地
Because he knows he's a crook.
因为他知道自己是个骗子
Innocent people would never take a hit like that.
无辜的人绝不会遭受这样的打击
Beyond the pale. My client --
话扯远了 我的当事人
You got me, Rhoades.
你戳痛我了 罗兹
But not -- not like a shark bite.
但不像被鲨鱼咬一口那么疼
It's more like a...what? A bee sting.
更像是 那什么 被蜜蜂蜇了一下
Bee sting? No, that hurts. More like a horse-fly.
蜜蜂蜇 不 那很疼 这更像是虻虫
One of those little green horse-flies?
那种小小的绿虻虫
Yeah, a nasty nip.
对 讨厌的一口
No, more like an ant. Like a red ant.
不 更像是蚂蚁夹了一下 红蚂蚁
Yeah, yeah. Stings for a minute but doesn't ruin the picnic.
对对 就刺痛一下 不影响野餐
"Plea Agreement is subject to judicial approval,
辩诉协议服从司法认定
pursuant to Rule 11 of the
依照联邦刑事诉讼法
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure."
11号法规
Actually, it's good to get past this stuff.
其实了结这事儿也挺好的
You know, just get it out of the way.
再也不用烦心了
And we can make that $1.9 back in, what, eight months?
那19亿我们能赚回来 八个月差不多吧
The termination of Axe Capital's advisory business
阿克斯资本咨询业务结束后
closes the fund to outside investors.
不再接受外部投资者投资基金
Yeah, you can score that one for the superstars over at the SEC.
这一分你可以记给证交会的大明星们
As a family office,
作为一个家族公司
Mr. Axelrod can invest his personal assets --
阿克斯罗德先生可以投资其私人资产
No family office.
不存在家族公司
Put the money in a trust, fine.
可以把钱放在信托
but you never trade securities again.
但你不许再碰证券交易
Not for institutions, not for individual investors,
不许为任何机构或个人投资证券
not even for yourself.
自己投资也不行
What the fuck just happened?
他妈的刚才是干什么
The moment came and, uh, Axe blew a gasket.
情绪一时上来了 阿克斯大发脾气
Took down the whole meeting.
搅了整个会议
Tore the check up into tiny pieces.
把支票撕个粉碎
I thought he might trash the room on his way out.
他出门时好像还把房间弄得一团糟
We're back to this.
我们又回到原地了
No, it's fucking worse.
不 他妈的更糟了
I c-- I can't... live in the middle.
我 我没法夹在你们中间
I've decided, for the good of our marriage,
我决定了 为了我们的婚姻
I'm not gonna be a part of the case going forward.
我不会继续参与这件案子
I've recused myself.
我已经要求撤换自己
I already notified Washington.
已经通知了华盛顿总部
I am proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
Looking past yourself.
视野超越了自己
Seeing the bigger picture.
胸怀更加广大
Five years ago, you wouldn't have.
五年前的你不会这么做
That...is substantial fucking growth.
进步真他妈巨大啊
I gotta go walk the dog.
我要去遛狗
Thanks for coming out so late.
感谢你这么晚出来
You're a goddamn hero
你真是个英雄
for standing up to those pricks today.
今天英勇对战那些混蛋
You can count on me to finish what you started.
相信我 我会完成你开启的事业
And I'm gonna put a hurt on him
我会痛击他
that he can't buy his way out of.
让他不能用钱摆平
Good. I want you to keep me in the loop
好 希望你能随时告诉我
about what you're doing.
你的进展
But you're recusing yourself.
但你撤换了自己
I'm still gonna need you to keep me informed.
还是需要你告诉我情况
Then you're not really recused.
那你就不是真正撤换了
I am. Officially.
我撤了 官方批准
There can't be any trail back to me.
不能留下任何与我有关的痕迹
No documents, no e-mail chains, no witnesses.
文件 电子邮件 目击者都不许有
We only talk behind closed doors.
只能秘密交谈
I can handle this case on my own.
我自己能搞定这案子
Of course you can, but the gloves are off.
你当然可以 但现在动真格的了
We do whatever it takes.
我们要不惜一切代价