All right, we lined up?
都挂好了吗
Put the stern line on quick.
快把船尾的绳子系上
Hey, big man, how you doing?
小家伙 你还好吗
- Hey, Murph! - Hey, Ethel.
-墨菲 -艾索
How you doing? Welcome home.
你好吗 欢迎回家
- You seen Deb and my boy? - No, I'm sorry.
-看见黛布和我儿子吗 -没有
- How you doing, beautiful? - Hello, Bobby.
-你好 美人 -你好 鲍比
- Hey, boss. - What's the score?
-老板 -有多少鱼
I lost Ben Pulley. He passed away onboard.
本·普利死在渔船上
How'd you hit it, Billy?
你怎么样 比利
Didn't hit very hard, did you?
不是特别好
We all have slumps, but you're overdue to break out of yours.
人都有背运时可你的时间太长
Did you hear the lady? Ben Pulley's dead.
你听见了吗 本·普利死了
That old man pickled himself to death drinking 7&7s chasing Narragansetts.
那个老家伙是让酒精泡死的
Linda, with Ben, it was never a question of "if", but "when."
琳达 本迟早会这样死
- I'll bury him. - I'll pay for it.
-我来办他的丧事 -我付钱
See, you got what you wanted.
正合你的意
Bring in your fish. It shouldn't take too long.
把你的鱼送来 不会花太多时间
It's $2221. Aren't we a little short?
怎么只有2221元
We were sharing up last night. I thought it'd be three plus.
昨晚我们算了 我以为至少有3000多
You stocked 21,000 pounds at 3.50 a pound. That comes to $73,000.
你们捕了21000磅 每磅3.5元合计73000元
Minus $35,000 for bait, tackle, fuel. That comes out to $38,500.
减35000元鱼饵和燃油费
I get half. I own the boat.
剩下38 500元我拿走一半 因为我是船主
Your captain takes double share, four crewmen get a share each.
船长拿2份4名船员各拿1份
And a rookie like you, three-quarters share.
你是新手只能拿3/4份
That comes to $2221 .
也就是2221元
What it is, is what it is.
就这么回事
You going out again this season, skipper?
这个季节你还出海吗 船长
You got a site in Florida?
你在佛罗里达看见鱼群了
Bradenton Beach.
在布雷丹顿海岸外
Pack your shit and get out.
收拾你的东西走吧
You like Florida?
你喜欢佛罗里达
Well, it beats the Grand Banks in October.
10月那里胜过大浅滩
It gets rough up here, Dougie likes the sun down there.
这边越来越冷你喜欢那里的阳光
Or he thinks he'll score better with another captain.
还是觉得跟别的船长更好
I didn't say that.
我没有这么说
Here's your cut. $5923.76. Sign the ledger.
你的钱一共5923元 签个字
That's a record low for you, isn't it?
这是你的最低记录
Next time, track Linda. She'll take you where the fish are.
下次跟着琳达她知道哪有鱼
You're getting to be rude, you know?
你越来越不客气了
I like you, Billy. I always have.
我喜欢你 比利 一向如此
But I like my boat better.
可我更爱我的船
If you can't make it pay, I'll find somebody who can.
你无法让它赚钱我就得换人
You trying to put a charge up my ass?
你在用激将法激我
You're on a cold streak.
你近来太差了
I'm encouraging you to catch fish.
我想鼓励你捕鱼
I'll bring you more fish than you ever dreamed of.
我会捕很多鱼多得你做梦想不到
Next time I fish the Grand Banks, they won't be so grand.
下次去大浅滩打鱼你等着瞧吧
You just struck out on the Grand Banks.
你刚在那里打了败仗
Then I'll go further.
那我就去更远的地方
Don't even think about it. I want my boat back.
这事你别想我要我的船平安回来
And I want to catch some fish.
我要捕鱼
Want to yank my site, you go ahead.
你想换人尽管换
- Murph. - Hey, skip.
-墨菲 -船长
What are you doing out here? Get in there. Get drunk.
你在这里干嘛 进去喝一杯
Waiting on my ex...
我在等我前妻
Give him lots of hugs and kisses tonight.
今晚好好和儿子亲热吧
You don't gotta remind me to do that, skip.
这个不用你提醒
Ladies, you're looking fine. How you doing?
这里的女人真能喝 你们好吗
Can I buy you a drink? What, what, what?
-我请客 -不用 -怎么了 为什么
What are you so happy about?
什么事这么高兴
It wasn't exactly a slammer up on the Grand Banks.
跑一趟大浅滩收成不怎么样
Isn't it past your bedtime?
昆廷 你早该上床睡了
Bugs, how you making out?
巴格西 没人陪你喝
I don't know. Maybe I smell like fish.
不知道是不是我有鱼腥味
- You need a new deodorant. - Maybe I need a new face.
-换瓶新的除臭剂 -也许我需要换新脸
Frickin' Alfred Pierre.
你看皮埃尔
They were upstairs, they come down, a little refreshment.
刚才上楼
Now they're going back up again.
下来休息一会又上去了
Half an hour ago, they shook the lamps over the bar.
半小时前他在酒吧胡闹一通
Last time she brought her sister. You should've seen the lamps then.
上次她妹妹来你该见识一下
How do he do it, mon?
他怎么这么招女人喜欢
I think he's fishin' with a longer pole, Bugs.
也许他用长杆钓大鱼
They had a sale on kids' shoes at Ames.
因为商店有童鞋打折
So you want to have a drink?
一起喝点什么好吗
What do you say, for old times' sake?
就算看在以前的份上
It was the old times that killed us.
以前的日子毁了我们
Is that what it was?
真那么糟吗
I'm a little short. It wasn't exactly a slammer.
不多 这次没捕到多少
Want to come with your daddy?
想和爸爸待一会吗
Just bring him home in an hour.
一小时后送他回来
All right, Sully, you think about it.
苏利 考虑一下行吗
Here comes your fearless leader, Captain Billy Tyne.
你们大无畏的船长比利·泰恩
I got a feeling skipper's coming to give us bad news.
看来大船长要发布坏消息
Lady's not only pretty, she's smart.
这位女士既漂亮又聪明啊
Yeah, we're going back out.
我们要出海了
What'd I tell you?
我说什么来着
- When? - A few days.
-什么时候 -几天后
Skip, we just got back in.
船长 我们刚回来
You don't want your site, a replacement's a call away.
谁不想去 打个电话就别人会去
Join me, don't join me.
跟不跟我去随便
There's time for one last shot. The "Andrea Gail" will take it.
本季"盖尔号"还可以再跑一趟
This time I promise you, we'll come back with a shitload of fish.
这次我保证会捕到很多鱼
Excuse me, men, madam.
失陪了 各位
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I'm gonna tell him to stick his head up his ass.
我要告诉他见他的鬼吧
I'd like to hear that.
我倒要听听
I'd like to hear you tell him to stick it up his ass.
听你跟他说见他鬼吧
Yeah, that's just how I'll tell him as soon as we get back.
下次回来我也这么跟他说
Why? Why do I even love you?
我为什么要爱你 鲍比
When you get the answer, tell me. I could use it myself.
有答案告诉我也许我用得着
- Get laid, Bugsy. - Easy for you to say.
-因为我有本事 -说的容易
Don't make the same mistake I did.
别和我犯同样的错误
You're going away again?
你又要走了
Go back to what you did before.
回去做以前的工作
- Pack cod, repair tackle. - I'm sick of that.
-焊船体包装鳕鱼修理索具 -我干烦了
It's safe and it pays.
那些工作安全 薪水不错
Just one more time. I promise.
我保证最后一次
I have to try it again. We need the money, baby.
我要再试一次 我们需要钱
Money. It's always about the money.
永远为了钱
Well, I got a divorce lawyer, a mountain of debt.
我找了离婚律师 还有一屁股债
And there's your two kids. You gotta get them back.
你有两个的孩子我们要争过来
Do you think you'll love them?
你会爱他们吗
They're yours, aren't they?
他们是你的孩子 不是吗
Seeing as I got two in front of me, I don't think so.
我面前有两杯了 不用
I'm not very observant, am I?
我不善于观察 对吗
I got a feeling, yeah, along with a lot of other things.
我感觉到了 还有很多其他事
Why don't we start over?
咱们重新开始吧
You know what would look good on you? Me.
知道什么最配你 我
Have a drink. It's not that bad.
喝酒吧 你没那么糟
Thank you. Here's to crime.
谢谢 敬倒霉鬼
You still want to be a fisherman?
你还想当渔夫吗
Who told you I wanted to be a fisherman?
谁说我想当渔夫
You want to come with me.
你说想和我一起去
I want to come with you, but I don't want to be a fisherman.
我想和你在一起可我不想当渔夫
You know, buddy...
知道吗 儿子
...one of these days your mom's gonna find you a new dad.
将来妈妈会给你找个新爸爸
I don't want a new dad.
我不想要新爸爸
Your mom can't sit around by herself all the time.
你妈妈不能永远一个人过日子
She isn't sitting around.
她不是一个人过日子
I'm sure he's a good guy.
那人肯定是个好人
I know your mom wouldn't take up with anybody but a good guy.
你妈看上的一定是好人
And you know, buddy...
知道吗 儿子
the most important thing is that you and Mommy are happy.
重要的是你和妈妈过得幸福
Can we talk about something else now?
我们能不能谈点别的
I miss you too, buddy.
我也想你 儿子
I miss you so damn much.
非常非常想
What'd you say your name was again?
你叫什么名字来着
Irene. Is that so tough?
艾琳 很难记吗
Could I maybe take you home?
我能不能送你回家
I came to watch the game. Instead I got schnockered with Bugsy.
我来这里想看比赛 却跟一个叫巴格西的男人喝醉
- What does Bugsy stand for anyway? - Michael.
-巴格西代表什么 -迈克尔
That's a nice name. Why don't you use it?
这名字不错 为什么不用
Because people know me as Bugsy.
因为大家叫惯了巴格西
I'm gonna shove off now. Big day tomorrow.
我得走了明天还有事
I can't take you home?
我能不能送你
What, in a wheelbarrow?
用手推车送
Crew guys like you never have cars.
你们船员买不起车
Lay off. I got feelings too.
别这样 我也有自尊的
Where, down in your pants?
在哪 在你裤裆里
Jesus, lady, where's the passion in your life?
天哪 你没激情吗
One of them's 6, the other one's 8.
一个6岁一个8岁
All I can say is, there's some lucky kids.
看得出他们是幸运的孩子
They got a wonderful mother.
他们有个好妈妈
You're not messing with me, are you?
你不是拿我开心吧
Haven't got time. We're going out in two days.
我没时间后天我们要出海了
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, Michael.
我很遗憾 迈克尔 我得走啦
- Where you going? - Have these.
你要去哪 这个送给你
- Thank you. - See you.
-谢谢 -再见
- Bye, Ethel. - See you.
再见
I smell Coppertone.
一股防晒霜味 就是说
That means that Captain Linda Greenlaw...
有漂亮鼻子的琳达船长
a lady vain about her nose, is in my wheelhouse.
就在我的操舵室里
Make that Hawaiian Tropic.
是夏威夷防晒油
At least I got the nose right.
至少鼻子没有说错
Your guys are loading bait and groceries.
你的人在装鱼饵和食品
- You doing a turnaround? - No rest for the weary.
-你又要出海 -疲劳奋战
There you go. Flaunting your work ethic.
又来了 你的职业道德
I don't have a work ethic. I just have work.
我没有职业道德只有工作
If I'm gonna catch up to you.
我必须赶上你
I love to watch you study charts.
我喜欢看你研究海图
You know them all by heart.
因为你全能背下来
What's special about today that you're blowing smoke up my ass?
今天什么日子你拿我开心
I thought I'd make a pass.
我以为是在暗送秋波
You see, I'm looking for a guy to come home to Maine with me...
我在找个人跟我一起回缅因州
buy a house and raise kids.
买幢房子生几个孩子
What does that guy and you do after?
然后你和那个人干什么
The thing is, I'm happy. I'm happy I'm fit to do this.
不管干什么只要开心就行
I just don't see the romance in it.
我适合这工作但这行太不浪漫
But you've got it, Captain Greenlaw.
你干得不错 相信我
You do. Believe me.
你做到了 相信我
I've seen them come and go.
许多人来来往往 第一次见到你
The day I laid eyes on you, I said, "She's gonna be a good one."
我就对自己说这女人能行
You can't be good unless you love it.
不爱这行就干不好
The fog's just lifting.
雾气刚散
You throw off your bow line, throw off your stern.
松开单结套 后绳索
You head out the South Channel...
驶向南部海峡
past Rocky Neck, Ten Pound Island...
经过洛基峡口 十磅岛
past Niles Pond, where I skated as a kid.
经过我小时溜冰的尼罗塘
and wave to the lighthouse keeper's kid on Thatcher Island.
向灯塔守卫的孩子挥手
Then the birds show up.
海鸟飞过来
herring gulls, big dump ducks.
人字鸥 大矮鸭
Head north, open up to 12.
向北航行速度12节
You're steaming now.
乘风破浪
The guys are busy, you're in charge.
水手们忙着你是总管
You know what? You're a goddamn swordboat captain.
知道吗 你是一船之长
Is there anything better in the world?
世上还有比这更美妙的景象吗
So what do you think?
你怎么想
I was working menhaden in Annisquam.
我在安尼斯夸捕过鲱鱼
But they laid off Labor Day.
劳动节停工
Mended nets over in Fairhaven.
我去法尔海文补渔网
That's crap. What's this you're doing now?
你现在干什么
Helping out a friend.
给一个朋友帮忙
Murphy keep his site?
墨菲还干吗
You want this job or not?
这份工作你干不干
Lord, did I do that?
天哪 是我干的
But I'm not completely blind. I can still see out of the other one.
不过我没全瞎 我另一只眼睛还看得见
Next time I should break a leg.
下次我该打断你的腿
Then you can stay home and collect disability.
让你待在家里领抚恤金
Think of all those handicapped parking spaces.
还能享用残疾专用车位
Tell me last night was worth it.
告诉我昨晚值得吗
Can't remember, my ass.
你都不记得了 混蛋
No, I remember your ass.
我当然记得你
Last night was worth it.
昨晚很值得
There's nothing like sleeping with you.
和你在一起太好了
all warm and sweet.
又温暖又甜蜜
And me wishing the morning would never come.
真希望早晨永远别来
Oh, boy, oh, boy. Look at that shiner.
上帝 快看
Come on, Murph, will you?
闭嘴 墨菲
Good morning. Where'd you get the mouse?
早上好 眼睛怎么紫了
Chris "Boom-Boom" Cotter.
碰到厉害女人了
Put some hair around that hole, I bet you could hit it.
你可真厉害 这球也能进
Not with a pool cue, or any other pointed instrument.
除了玩球他还会点什么
What do you know except to cut squid and take them to bed with you?
除了用乌贼当诱饵你还会什么
Ethel, where you getting your customers these days?
你的客人都是哪来的
The welfare office?
福利救济处
Who gave you that scar, tough guy?
那伤疤是谁给你的
How you gonna act onboard if you're already at each other's throats?
现在就动手上了船怎么办
- Alfred Pierre, one for the road? - No, tanks, Mom.
-皮埃尔 上路前来一杯吗 -不 谢了
"No, tanks, Mom." Guy can't even speak good English.
不谢了 连句好话都不会说
Well, anyway, can I get you anything?
算了 你们要吃点什么吗
I'll wait for you in the car, Bobby.
我在车里等你
Catch fish, boys. Lots of them. Full ahead.
去打鱼吧 多打一点
Hold down the fort, Quentin.
帮我们照看一下 昆廷
Grand Banks are no joke in October. All right?
大浅滩十月份不安生 对吗
At least we'll get cancer together.
至少我们可以一起得癌症
I can't put it off any longer.
不能不上船了
I'm not too big on goodbyes.
我不善于道别
Don't go, Bobby. I got a bad feeling.
别走 鲍比 我有不祥预感
I've been thinking about it.
我也有
Then for God's sake, don't go.
看在上帝份上别走
I'll moonlight, I'll sell the car.
我把车卖掉
We'll work nights, weekends.
晚上周末加班
Whatever it takes, little by little, we'll put something away.
我们慢慢会存下一笔钱
Irene. I knew that.
艾琳 我记得
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我想来给你送行
No one ever said goodbye to me before.
以前从没有人给我送行
Well, goodbye, Irene.
再见艾琳
I wish it were night so I could say, "Good night, Irene."
希望现在是晚上 那我就可以说晚安艾琳
That'll come later.
以后有机会
Come on, boys. Let's go.
好了 伙计们松缆绳
I will always love you, Christina.
我永远爱你 克里斯蒂娜
Pack it in there good. We got more coming down.
把甲板上的肉放到冰箱里 东西还多呢
Did we get all them eggs up there?
鸡蛋都放好了
We catching some fish
让我捕到鱼让我能回家 给我好运
Is that gonna crap out again?
制冰机会坏吗
Stinks in here, doesn't it?
这里好臭
Hi, Bobby: You're somewhere out there...
你好 鲍比 此刻你已在海上了
on the deep blue, goddamn sea...
到深远的大海中
and I'm writing this on a box of two semi-down pillows...
我靠在枕头包装盒上写这封信
that I secretly bought for us at Penney's.
是我悄悄为咱们买的
And I'm smiling to myself because...
我心在微笑
of the surprise I have in store for you.
想给你惊喜我买了好多东西
I'm talking removal from our dungeon in the Crow's Nest...
我是说离开这个鸟窝
to our own place.
搬进我们自己的家
It's no great shakes...
没什么特别的
but you gotta begin with a baby shake, right?
但凡事都要从小事做起对吗
Forever love, Bobby.
我爱你鲍比
I'm in this for the long run.
我会在这里等你
- I'm not intruding, am I? - You're not intruding.
-我没打扰你吧 -没有 你来的正好
You're a natural.
我很高兴 你是天生的好水手
You've got some old salt in your blood.
你已经继承了老水手的优秀
You're a happy man out here, aren't you?
你在海上很开心是吗
When do you get unhappy?
什么时候不开心
The day we go home.
返航回家的时候
Home? I thought the sea was your home.
家 大海不是你家吗
But if you were gonna pin me down...
若非问到底的话
I guess Pensacola, Florida is home.
我想佛州潘萨科拉是我家
My ex lives there. Jodi.
我前妻朱迪
I wasn't very good at doing things the way they're supposed to be done.
我的行为与他们的期望相差甚远
A house with things in it. All that stuff.
家里所有的事
So why are you so happy?
那你为什么开心
You just got me on a good day.
你碰上我今天心情好
I'm doing what I was made to do.
我在做我最擅长的事
And I got a feeling I'll do it even better this time.
我觉得这次会做得更好
I got a woman I can't stand to be more than two feet away from.
有个女人我离不开她
Then again, I love to fish.
可同时我也爱出海捕鱼
Son, you've got a problem.
那你有麻烦了
What do you think? Blue skies, scattered showers, same old, same old?
怎么样明星 晴天 阵雨 还是老样子
- Your guess is as good as mine. - Or better.
-我也不知道 -更好
This doesn't look good.
看来不太好
Looks pretty ugly here too.
这里也很糟
Tell Bernie I need two graphics: Bermuda and Sable Island.
让伯尼拿两张图来百慕大和塞布尔岛
What's our course?
我们走哪条航线
I've been sailing 42 years. Never plotted a course.
我航海42年从没画过航线
I set the compass, I ride it...
定好指南针开船
we'll be in Bermuda in no time.
我们很快就到达百慕大
All right, guys, let's hit it!
伙计们 动手
1000 hooks in the water before dinner. I want 40 miles out there.
晚饭前投一千只钩布满40英里
Three-mile buoy out!
3哩浮标
May the force be with us.
愿力量与我们同在
You want to play with lightsticks, stick them up your ass.
别拿电灯棒当玩具
He's dead weight. He's been screwing around all night.
这家伙酗酒吸毒十足的废物
Yeah, well, your wife didn't feel that way.
你老婆没这感觉
I'll head for land and the Newfies will throw you both in jail!
再打我让前面岛民送你们进监狱
- Just let it go. - Your day is coming.
-算了 -你的末日到了
Whenever you're ready. I'll be right up here.
你等着 我随时奉陪
The job ain't hard enough without this knucklehead.
没有这废物我干活都没劲
We're gonna make some money.
走吧 我们去捞一把
Do it, skip, do it.
行了 船长
Have those gaffs ready.
准备好鱼叉
Don't lose him, Murph. Don't lose him.
别让它跑了
All right, now, gaff him. Gaff him!
好了 抓住
Come on, a little bit more.
加油 再用点力
So what do you think?
你看怎么样
Do you think he'll like it?
鲍比会喜欢吗
Enough to live with me in it?
他会搬来住吗
By now, honey, you know him much better than I do.
现在你比我更了解他
We're gonna make a go of it.
我们想好好过日子
I got confidence in you.
我对你有信心
What, are you putting me on?
你取笑我
He's my precious boy.
他是我心爱的儿子
And you're the woman for him.
你是他的好女人
That's something I don't joke about.
这种事我不开玩笑
The activity down near Bermuda is deepening rapidly.
气流在百慕大活动急速增强
Given the warm and volatile Gulf Stream...
加上海湾暖热多变的洋流
it won't take much to turn this tropical storm into a hurricane.
热带风暴会转变成飓风
This just in, video of Sable Island.
塞布尔岛的最新情况
I put so much ground beef and sausage in this, it weighed out at 20 pounds.
我放了很多牛肉和香肠足有20磅
More than most of our fish weigh.
比我们捕到的大多数鱼还重
Skipper say anything about us coming up short?
船长有没有嫌鱼少
He's too scared to say.
他不敢说
Skipper don't get scared.
船长不会不敢
You know why this lasagna weighs 20 pounds?
知道这东西为何20磅重
It tasted like you threw in a shot put.
它的味道像你扔铅球
I once worked a site with a guy like you.
我曾和你这样的人共事过
The guy had a real bad accident.
他出了意外惨得很
Can't even keep track of them with so many accidents at sea.
海上意外事故多得数不过来
Tough to get an ambulance too.
救护车也不好找
A.P., give me a hand.
皮埃尔帮我一把
Hey, how about a little hand over here?
过来帮个忙
You do your job, I'll do mine.
你干你的 我干我的
Came out here for nothing.
出海一趟什么捕不到
Keep moving, keep moving.
快干活
Come on, Sully, let's get some bait going here.
苏利 把鱼饵拿过来
- Something very big. - Fish on!
钓到一条大鱼
Come on. Bring it up.
快点 快上钩
Get it out of here!
别让它靠近我
Stick him. Stick it in his head! Good!
扎它的头 快
- He's got my leg! - Hang on!
-他咬住我腿了 -坚持住
Kick your foot out! Kick it! Kick your foot out.
踢它 把脚拨出来
All right, come on, get it out!
好了 把他的脚弄出来
- Pull him back! - Over the side.
-拉过来 -这边
You're short a boot, rookie!
你的一只鞋完蛋了 新手
Beats a leg, don't it?
比一条腿完蛋了好
Okay, we're getting a reading of winds over 140 knots sustained.
风速超过140哩
Looks like a category 5.
像是5级风暴
"Billy Tyne is no fine wine
比利·泰恩不算好汉
He's lost his touch with our long line
白浪费我们的鱼线
Steamed here and there and all about
东闯西撞 没头脑
What's our tally?
一共得了多少分
All right, okay. Thank you very much. Thank you.
就这么多 谢谢各位
Why aren't you downstairs watching the movie?
怎么不在下面看电影
One of our three movies?
我们常看的那三部
I know them all by heart.
那3部影片我倒背如流
what are you gonna do about those sets? They suck.
你怎么对付那些人的抱怨
We ain't doing nothing.
我们来这里一无所获
The boys been talking?
大家说闲话了
About how I lost it?
说我捕不到鱼
Billy Tyne's lost it? Gets a little slow, they'll draw and quarter you.
比利捕不到鱼 刚有点困难他们就埋怨
I just didn't think you'd go along with it.
我以为你不会受他们影响
I come here because I need the money. I'm trying for a new start.
我出海是因为需要钱 我要开始新生活
Last trip I thought you had something to offer.
上次出海我以为你会有作为
But all in all, you're just a little punk.
结果你只是个废物
- You promised me a shitload of fish! - You'll get a shitload of fish.
-你保证过会有很多鱼 -是会有很多鱼
I've been in bad patches so many times and came home with so much stock...
我遇过各种险情最后都满载而归
little boys like you had to pack it on the pier.
你这种新手只配在码头打包
I always find the fish! Always!
我会找到鱼群
And I will this time! So don't fuck with me!
这次我也能 别来惹我发火
Murph, closer! Give them a goddamn banquet.
让它们吃个饱
You heard him, boys. Boss ain't happy.
你们听见了 老板不高兴
I gotta hit you with a fish again to get you to work?
不揍你就不会干活吗
You couldn't bait fish in a barrel!
鱼饵还在筒里呢
- Come on. - See what I got to deal with?
你怎么搞的
That's a landlubber. What an idiot!
真是个白痴
Come on, Sully. What are you, a fisherman or a farmer?
你是渔夫还是农民
Bugs, help him out.
巴格西 去帮他
Hurry up, before the captain sees.
快点 别让船长看见
Okay, sure, I'll help him out. What a screwup!
好吧我去帮他
- You're useless, Sully! - Lay off, Bugs. You never screw up?
-你真没用 -你没犯过错
You're nothing but a pimple on the ass of progress.
你这个拖后腿的废物
I've been on a better slab than this.
我乘过比这更好的船
I've had it with this.
这种事我见过
Take it easy. It was an accident.
别吵了 只是个小意外
You got the easiest job on the boat, and you manage to screw it up!
全船你的活最简单还弄干成这样
Kiss my ass, you little runt. And you!
去你的 混蛋
Cap, man overboard!
船长 有人落水
Back her down slow.
把住舵盘慢慢倒
You all right? You all right?
你没事吧
How was the water, Murph?
水下怎么样 墨菲
Welcome back, Murph!
欢迎回家 墨菲
All right, bend over.
好了 厥屁股
Ladies and gentlemen, Dale Murphy out of Cortez, Florida.
女士们先生们欢迎来自佛罗里达的戴尔·墨菲先生
The only fish the "Andrea Gail" has hooked in three days.
3天来"盖尔号"捕到的唯一的大鱼
- Bobby, thank you. - Don't worry about it.
-鲍比 谢谢你 -别客气
Sully was the first one to go in.
苏利第一个跳下去
So I guess you're the big hero here.
我想你是头号英雄
Well, you'd have done the same for me.
换了你也会这样对我
Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?
我是不是该这样说
Well, you can say what you want...
你想怎么说随便
but I'm glad you know how to swim.
不过我很高兴你会游泳
That's real big of you, Murph.
你过奖了
It's all I can manage now.
现在我只能说这么多
This weather fax just came in.
刚收到气象传真
Edie, have a look at this.
伊迪 你快来看看
We have got to head in now! Put it in at Watch Hill!
必须立即靠岸 我们去望山港
In this stuff, harbor's too dangerous.
这种天气靠岸太危险
Dash into shore, cut across shipping lanes
会撞上防浪堤周围的锚船
This is a hurricane coming straight at us!
可飓风朝我们这边来了
Let me reduce sails, Sandy, or even go back home.
我去收帆 全收起来
This is my boat.
这是我的船我们能闯过去
We'll ride this thing out. Not for fun, for safety.
不是好玩是为了安全
Do what I've always done: Go with the flow.
按我的经验咱们顺着水流走
Holy shit! Rogue wave!
见鬼 有大浪
Captain, the boys would like to have a word with you.
船长 大家有话跟你说
When this meeting's over, straighten this crap up.
开完会把这里收拾干净
We're starting to get an unlucky feeling out here.
我们觉得那是不祥之兆
Murph going over, the shark, a rogue wave....
墨菲落水 鲨鱼和巨浪
Never mind unlucky. We're just looking for some fish.
不管凶兆吉兆我们是来捕鱼的
We had slumps before, you and l, but nothing like this.
以前也遇到过危险可这次不同
You boys look like you got busted in a brawl in Scollay Square.
你们一副打了败仗的样子
That's how we feel. We want to go home.
我们感觉不好 想回家
You want to go home? You lonely for that young mama who was all over you?
鲍比 你想回家 想码头上那个风流少妇
My girl is none of your business.
我的女人你管不着
But you are. If you don't like it, get the hell off! All of you.
可我能管你 不想干你们就滚
I look around and all I see are little boys sitting on their asses...
看你们一帮没用的孩子
too scared to go and get some pay dirt.
坐在这里吓得不敢出去收获
Pay dirt? What are you talking about? Where the hell is that?
收获 收获什么
We covered the Grand Banks.
我们已走遍了大浅滩
The Grand Banks are west of us. I'm headed east.
大浅滩在西边我们在往东走
Why don't we steam to Portugal while we're at it?
干脆去葡萄牙好了
So this is the moment of truth.
现在是较真的时候了
This is where they separate the men from the boys.
是区分男人和男孩的时候
- Are you Gloucestermen? - Yeah.
-你们是格洛斯特男子汉吗 -是的
But why go all the way to the Flemish Cap to prove it?
我们是男人可为何要去弗兰明什角证明
Tell him, Alfred Pierre.
告诉他们 皮埃尔
That's where the fish are.
因为那里有鱼
Do we have any other choice?
我们有别的选择吗
Yeah. Crawl home, busted.
有 爬着回家
- All right, skip. - All right.
好吧 船长
Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie, 6-6-8-1, do you read me?
WYC6681 听见了吗
This is "Andrea Gail," Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie, 6-6-8-1 . Hey, Linda.
我是"盖尔号"WYC6681 嗨 琳达
What's happening?
泰恩船长 你那里怎么样
Slim to none. Where are you?
不好 你在哪里
Tail of the Banks. Kicking up something wicked here.
在大浅滩尾我们遇到大风
Made a couple of sets.
不过还是撤了网
Nine, first set. Twelve No, make that a baker's dozen, second.
第一网9条 第二网12条13条
Got a couple of markers to boot.
有几条超过100磅
Your hand is so hot, I can feel the heat from here.
你现在炙手可热我能感觉到
- I've asked you to team up. - I don't like partners.
-我叫你一起合作 -我不喜欢合伙
Business-wise, that is.
这是生意原则
Okay, okay. What's your position?
好吧 你现在的位置
46 north, 48 west.
北纬46西经48
You headed for the Flemish Cap?
你要去弗兰明什角
The lady knows her coordinates. Yeah, I'm steaming full-bore.
女人方位感不错 我正全速行驶
The Flemish Cap is nearly off the charts.
弗兰明什角快出海图了
What are you trying to prove?
你想要证明什么
We got gale-force coming out of Bermuda, stuff out of Sable Island.
你看过预报百慕大有大风
As for me, I'm staring here at solid white chop.
萨布尔岛有暴风雨 我这里已波浪翻滚
This could be a triple-header.
这可能是超强级飓风
You're behind me. So is your weather.
你和坏天气都在我后面
Yeah, but you've gotta go through it to get back.
可你回来时必须穿过它
Billy, you won't like this, but I'm gonna say it anyway:
知道你不爱听可我还要说
Why don't we pick this up later? I'm out.
我们以后再聊
- You guys use some company? - Sure.
-你们需要有人作伴吗 -当然
- Coffee? - Yeah, thanks.
-咖啡 -好 谢谢
in the mid- Atlantic, moving rapidly northeast...
大西洋中部风暴快速向东北移动
They're out on the Flemish Cap.
他们向弗兰明什角驶去
I got it straight from big Bob Brown.
老鲍伯·布朗亲口告诉我的
I went there, '62.
62年我去过
And lots of weather.
天气也多变
squalls, huge seas.
风暴 台风
You're full of shit, Quentin.
别胡说了
- Where are you going? - To point this boat up into the storm.
-你要去哪 -把船首对着风暴
And scream for help!
寻求救助
We lie ahull, beam to the waves, slip sideways. Standard procedure.
帆都卷起来了船顺着波浪平行 标准程序
Forget it, we won't make it! Missy, get on the radio now!
算了吧 这样不行 快发求救信号
- We can make it. - Mayday!
-我们能行 -求救
It's sopping wet! She'll be weeping in the wind. No!
对讲机湿了发不出信号
We stay below and ride this thing out.
我们到下面等风暴过去
Remember, this is my boat!
记住 这是我的船
This is my life!
这是我的生命 快去
We're a 32-foot sailing vessel, "Mistral."
这是32英尺帆船米斯特号
39.49 north
北纬39 49西经69 52
Ice machine's had it. It's dead.
制冰机坏了 完了
- Check the evaporator? - Yeah.
-检查蒸发器了 -有
- Freon? - Plenty, but nowhere to flow.
-氟里昂 -有很多但不流动
Use some spit and glue.
加点润滑油试试
I did. She's fried, skip.
我试过可它坏了
I told Brown, get us a new one...
我让布朗换新的
but he gets another overhaul, son of a bitch!
可他只修了修 妈的
The ice machine's gone.
制冰机坏了
All right, we got good ice on them now.
我们还有不少冰把鱼封起来
We seal the fish hold.
我们把鱼密封储存
With luck, we'll deliver the catch and set the market.
如果运气好还来得及送到市场上
Put these babies on ice, and we're out of here!
把鱼放到冰上 我们要回家了
We are taking heavy waves. Damage on deck.
我们遇到巨浪甲板损坏无法行驶
We're beam to the sea and taking on water.
我们需要救助我们困在海上了
Just so you understand what we're up against.
你们看看现在的海况
We're looking at 40 to 50-foot waves, gale-force winds. A real bad one.
前面有40-50英尺浪8级风 回家必经之地 情况很糟
The Weather Service is jerking off again.
气象局又夸张了
I never seen you scared.
我没见你怕过
It's pretty rough stuff out there, that's for sure.
天气很坏这是肯定的
We either hang out here for a few days till it calms down
我们可以在这里停几天等它平息或者
we got 60,000 pounds of fish here.
船上有6万磅鱼
Are we gonna let it spoil?
难道让它们烂掉喂海鸟
I thought we were gonna set the market, make a killing.
我还想送到市场卖掉挣一大笔钱
Or we say the hell with it.
或者我们横下一条心
We drive right through it.
从飓风中硬闯过去
You said we're Gloucestermen.
你说过我们是格洛斯特男子汉
What do you say, guys?
大家说怎么办
Are we or aren't we?
闯还是不闯
Did we come out here for nothing?
来了就不能空手而归
- It's a lot of money. - Let's make some money.
-这可是一大笔钱 -我们要赚钱
Come on. Let's hear it, Gloucester!
大家齐心协力
Let's get her lashed down. Bugs, put the birds in the water.
把东西都捆好 巴格西 放测浪鸟下水
Birds in. Got it, skip.
知道了 放鸟下水
We got Hurricane Grace moving north off the Atlantic seaboard.
格雷丝飓风向大西洋沿岸向北
Two, this low south of Sable Island, ready to explode.
第二股气流在萨博岛南一触即发
Three, a fresh cold front swooping down from Canada.
第三冷气团从加拿大扑下来
But it's caught a ride on the jet stream...
顺着风暴气流强劲涌向大西洋
What if Hurricane Grace runs smack into it?
若格雷丝飓风碰上冷气团
Add to the scenario this baby off Sable Island, scrounging for energy.
再加上塞布尔岛的气流
She'll start feeding off both the Canadian cold front...
风力不断加强与加拿大冷气团
and Hurricane Grace.
和格雷丝飓风三合一
You could be a meteorologist all your life...
这可能是一个气象学家一生都
and never see something like this.
无法目睹的灾难
It would be a disaster of epic proportions.
这场灾难超乎寻常
Let's get down below.
大家到下面去
I want you up here with me.
你过来帮我
"Sailing vessel" Mistral, this is Coast Guard rescue.
米斯特号我是海岸警卫队救护机
Edie, they heard me! They're coming!
他们听见了 他们来了
Air Force rescue 2-3-1.
空军援救231号
We've located the "Mistral."
我们已找到米斯特号
Position: 39.49 north...
位置 北纬39.46
How far's that last position?
最后的位置有多远
About 20.3 miles, captain.
大约20 3哩 船长
OD, boatswain on the bridge.
大副 叫水手长来
Tallyho, there they are.
发现目标 他们在那里
- Okay, guys, showtime. - You got it.
-伙计们 看你们的了 -没问题
"Mistral", this is 2-3-1 .
米斯特号 我是231号
We're gonna extract you one at a time from the deck.
我们从甲板拉你们上来每次一人
Hey, Jeremy, I don't like this.
杰里米 情况不妙
- Clock's ticking. - Come on, we better get them off now.
-没时间了 -快 救他们上来
Just a little closer.
再近一点
Okay, deploying the basket.
准备放救生篮
Let's come right to 5.
从5开始倒数
- Four. Three. - Son of a bitch.
-4 3 -妈的
Stop there. Hold your hover.
等等 保持盘旋
Keep it steady, keep it steady.
稳住 稳住
- Shear the cable! - No, I got it!
-割断缆绳 -不 我放好了
Bring up the basket!
拉起救生篮 拉起来
- Basket's in. - Looks like I'm going for a swim.
-救生篮上来了 -看来我得下水救人
Okay, go get them.
好吧 去救他们
Mitchell off intercom.
米歇尔关闭对讲机
It's time to get wet.
可以下去了
We're gonna be all right.
我们不会有事
Altitude. Get her up, get her up!
把它拉上来
I'm going after him!
我下去救他
No, no, wait! Stand by!
不 等等
There! He's okay.
在那里 他没事
This isn't working. They'll have to get in the water.
这样不行 他们都会掉进海里
You're having a blast, huh?
刚才那个浪够大的
- Want a turn? - No, just watch. I want to watch.
-你来试试 -不 我想看你开船
I'm studying up for the day I get my own boat.
跟你学以后开自己的船
Your own boat, huh?
你自己的船
Want to give me a hand? Grab the throttle.
来帮我 抓住加速杆
- Ah, shit! - Seven K, six easy.
-太好了 -7千 最少6千
- Eight minimum. - Ten.
-最少8千 -1万
You know, I'm gonna get me a new used Ford F-150...
我要买辆二手福特F150
take a ride to Digby with Irene.
带艾琳到迪格比兜风
Going to get drunk, eat like a pig and sleep like a child!
我要和弟弟大吃一顿好好睡一觉
Okay, Jer, too risky to go lower. You gotta jump from here.
再低就太危险了 你得从这里跳
Good afternoon, madam. I'm Sergeant Jeremy Mitchell.
下午好 女士 我是杰里米·米歇尔军士
I'll be your para-rescue jumper today.
今天我是你的营救跳水员
Keep your hands and feet in the basket.
把你的手脚放进篮子
- Careful. - Okay!
-小心 -好的
All right, here we go.
好了上去吧
Andrea Gail, Andrea Gail. This is "Hannah Boden."
"盖尔号"我是"伯顿号"
Calling the "Andrea Gail."
呼叫"盖尔号"
"Andrea Gail," do you read me?
"盖尔号"你听见了吗
Do you read me? Come in!
听见了吗 请回答
Come in, for God's sake, come in! Billy, these storms have collided!
快回答 比利 风暴碰撞在一起
They are exploding!
风暴撞在一起在迅速扩大
"Andrea Gail," come in!
"盖尔号"请回答
Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1, over.
WYC6681 完毕
Talk to me, Billy, over.
回答我 比利 完毕
I repeat, Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1
重复一遍 我是WYC6681
Look at your fax, damn it! Look at your fax!
快看传真 傻瓜
Whiskey-Yankee-Charlie 6-6-8-1, over!
我是WYC6681 完毕
- Where are you, Billy? - Linda?
-你在哪里 比利 -琳达
Give me the coordinates.
给我坐标
- 44 north, 56.4 west. - We're 44 north...
北纬44西经56 4 我们位于北纬44
56.4 west, headed west.
我们正向西航行
I repeat, 44 north, 56.4 west, headed
重复一遍北纬44西经56 4
Billy, get out of there.
比利 快离开那里
Come about! Let it carry you out! What the hell are you doing?
调头顺着风离开 你究竟在干什么
Billy! Billy, for chrissake!
比利 比利 上帝啊
You're steaming into a bomb! Turn around, for chrissake!
你正向炸弹驶去 快调头
Billy, can you hear me?
比利 你听见了吗
You're headed right for the middle of the monster.
你正向魔鬼驶去
Mayday, mayday, mayday...
求救 求救
Coast Guard Boston.
波士顿海岸警卫队
This is fishing vessel "Hannah Boden" relaying a mayday...
这是"伯顿号"渔船
for swordboat "Andrea Gail."
为"盖尔号"旗鱼船求救
Last position, 44 north...
它的最后位置是北纬44
56.4 west, over.
西经56 4 完毕
Advise you proceed to next incident at your discretion, over.
你们决定去下一个援护现场 怎么回事
I just got a mayday on a Gloucester swordboat, the "Andrea Gail."
收到格洛斯特的"盖尔号"旗鱼船求救
44 north, 56.4 west, headed west.
它在北纬44西经56 4向西行
Jesus. That's straight into hell.
天哪 那是地狱的入口
Gloucester. They're always from Gloucester.
格洛斯特 总是格洛斯特人
It's an increase-risk mission, so, you know, it's up to us.
这次任务非常危险 全靠我们
I'm getting a little air-to-air feeling.
我觉得精神振奋
Refuel in hell? That's pretty sporty.
地狱里救人不容易
Call the cutter. We're coming in hot.
通知武装艇我们马上过去
People, slight change of plans!
各位 计划有变动
We're gonna drop you on the Coast Guard cutter "Tamaroa."
先送你们上塔玛拉海警船
We got some swordfishermen who have lost their way.
还要去救一艘旗鱼船他们迷路了
This is rescue 2-3-1 on final approach.
我是231号正向你靠近
Rescue 2-3-1, flight deck is green.
231号 飞行甲板准备完毕
There it is. You're being waved in.
看见了 叫咱们靠近
Thirty meters and closing.
距离30米还在靠近
Twenty-five meters, winds 43.
25米 风速43
Set a line at 0-1-0.
设中心线0-1-0
Beautiful. We're coming.
很好 我们过来了
Watch this wave, cap.
注意看我的信号 机长
2-3-1, looking good. Transfer at will.
231 看来不错 随时可下来
All right, send them down.
送他们下去
Mind your helm, goddamn it.
把稳舵
First survivor on deck.
第一个生还者到达甲板
- Where's our fuel? - Refueling tanker is on the way.
-油不够了 -加油机马上就到
Second survivor on deck.
第二个生还者到达甲板
No antenna, no radio. We're back in the 19th century.
没天线没无线电我们回到19世纪
You want to call it quits, turn around?
船长 你想放弃 调头吗
I think she's a hell of a boat.
这是一艘好船
With a hell of a crew.
还有一好船员
And a hell of a skipper.
和一个好船长
All right then, Gloucester...
好吧 格洛斯特人
Take the goddamn wheel! That's an order!
你掌舵 这是命令
Damn, I can't see anything.
该死 什么也看不见
What's the gauge say?
油还剩多少
It's low, Jonesy. Where are they?
很少 加油机在哪里
- Tanker's on the way. - How many stops are they making?
-快到了 -他们中途要停几站
Come on! Not again.
怎么又坏了
Hello? Ethel, thank God!
喂 艾索 谢天谢地
I'm going crazy here. Even the weather guy's gone bananas.
我快疯了 天气预报员也疯了
Have you heard from? Hello? Ethel?
有没有听到 喂
There she is! Thank God.
加油机来了 感谢上帝
Let's fill her up, save these yahoos and get out of here.
赶快加油救出那些白痴 然后快离开这里
King 1-2, we have visual.
金1-2 我们看见你了
Air Force rescue 2-3-1, you've got a wet hose.
空中救援231 油管已抛出
All right now, hold on!
抓紧 别松手
Come on, skip, come on!
割断它 船长
Nothing about boats.
没有船的消息
- I got four nines. - He's a liar.
-我有4个9 -他瞎说
Damage estimates are in the high millions.
本世纪最大风暴造成损失几百万
Folks, the worst is yet to come.
情况还在恶化本世纪最大的风暴
Residents, stay inside, pack sandbags against door frames.
请居民待在家里用沙袋挡住门框
A report here that Cape Ann fishing industry is in tatters.
据报导开普安的渔业损失惨重
Lobstermen from Gloucester to Scituate have lost their traps.
从格洛斯特至西图亚特的捕龙虾网全部被毁
"A missing swordboat," Andrea Gail, out of Gloucester with a crew of six.
一艘格洛斯特的"盖尔号"旗鱼船失踪船上有6名船员
An Air National Guard rescue helicopter has been dispatched.
空中救援直升机已开始寻找
At Logan International Airport, flooded runways.
洛根国际机场跑道被淹陷入瘫痪
- Get those windows boarded up! - All right, skip.
-把窗板安上 -是 船长
Come on, board it up!
快 上挡板
Tell those guys forget it. We'll get our gas somewhere else.
告诉他们算了 我们另想办法
What do you think?
怎么办 机长
We're running on fumes.
我们快没油了
King 1-2, this isn't gonna work.
金1-2 这样不行
This is not our night.
我们的情况很糟
We're issuing a mayday. Give the Coast Guard our coordinates.
我们求救 与海岸警卫队通话
Mayday, mayday, Air Force rescue 2-3-1 calling Coast Guard "Tamaroa."
空中救援231呼叫海警塔玛拉号
Mayday, mayday, Air Force rescue 2-3-1 calling Coast Guard "Tamaroa."
空中救援231呼叫海警塔玛拉号
King 1-2, departing the area.
金1-2撤离
All right, guys, get ready!
把它安上
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Grab them, grab them!
抓住他们
Hang on, there's a swell!
坚持住
Come on, guys, try to get you close.
大家尽量靠近
- Stay together. - Roger that.
-待在一起 -明白
- Leave yourself enough time, okay? - I'll be fine.
-给自己留够时间 -我不会有事
Hold on, hold on!
等一下 等一下
Now, Jeremy, now! Go! Bail out!
跳 杰里米 快跳
No, no, no, no. No!
不 不 不
Have you seen Mitchell?
看见米歇尔了吗
Nothing. Just you.
没有 只看见你
Goddamn it, we don't lose anybody!
我们一个都不能少
- Get it locked! - Get them on!
-把它锁住 -快装好
They're not gonna make it!
这样不行
Tell them to hold on. I'll turn the boat.
让他们等一会我掉转方向
Right now, let's go!
可以了 再试试
Come on, guys, you can do it!
加油 你们能行
It's jammed! It's jammed!
卡住了
Come on, this is it.
快点 就是它了
- Get it on. - I'm trying!
-卡住它 -我正在安
It's loose. I got it!
松了 可以了
- What?! - Two over the side.
-什么 -两个人翻过船舷
Hold on, I got you!
抓住 我来了
Hold on. Grab this.
抓住 抓住它
Come on, Bugsy. Grab it!
抓住 巴格西
I'm here, Jeremy, I'm here. I got you. We're here.
杰里米 我们都来了
Hey, talk to me, J. Talk to me.
你说话呀
I'm all busted up, cap.
我受伤了 机长
- Hey, Mitch, have you seen Jonesy? - No.
-看见乔西了吗 -没有
Go find him. Go find Jonesy. Go get him.
去找他 去找乔西
We're turning around.
我们调头回去
Come on, cap, we can do it.
别后退 船长 我们行
What about our catch?
我们的鱼怎么办
We'll mug them next time.
我们下次再来
This piece of water belongs to us.
这片水域属于我们
The fish will gather again for the "Andrea Gail..."
鱼还会聚集起来等着"盖尔号"
when we come back.
我们还会再来
This is gonna be the turnaround of all time.
任何时候我们都能东山再起
If it were good news, he would've called us.
有好消息他早给我们打电话了
The news is the rescue helicopter had to ditch.
消息是救援直升机坠海
We can't raise the "Andrea Gail."
我们与"盖尔号"失去联系
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
We don't know anything.
我们还不知道
If anyone can survive this storm, it's Billy Tyne. I'll give him that.
若有人能在这场风暴中幸存 那一定是比利·泰恩
Credit for having the guts to walk in here?
想证明你有胆量走过这里
How you doing, Quentin?
你好吗 昆廷
Pretty good, governor.
很好 大老板
You're counting your money.
你在忙着数你的钱
And my guy is out there risking his life for a bunch of stupid fish.
我的男人冒着生命危险在海上捕那该死的鱼
I hate the game. I hate the goddamn game!
我恨这游戏规则 我恨这该死的游戏规则
Do you read me, governor? Do you?!
听见了吗 大老板
I don't see anything!
什么也没看见
Look! There's the cutter.
快看 警卫队的船
- Have them put out the cargo net. - Cargo net, aye, sir.
-让他们放货网 -是 放货网
Put me alongside them.
把船靠近
I want five men on that net. And get the light out there.
派5个人拉住网探照灯对准他们
Okay, guys, hook in!
上钩下网
Keep your light on those swimmers!
灯光照着水里的人
Okay, now, Jeremy, swim!
杰里米 用力游
All right! Let's do it again.
我们再来一次
If they can't get to us, we'll get to them.
他们过不来 我们就过去
Go up swell and drift down.
上到浪尖再漂下来
Broadside, captain?
横着走 船长
Isn't it too dangerous? It's too hairy.
这太危险了 浪太大
I won't let two men drown!
我不能让两个人淹死在海里
Hold on, Jer. Just hold on.
坚持住 杰里米
When I say now, you go full throttle. Got it?
我说开始你就加速到底 明白
We only get one chance at this.
我们只有一次机会
Guys, we're alive!
兄弟们 我们死不了
We made the turn! We did it!
我们转过来了 我们成功了
Hey, skip, I'm giving you notice.
船长 我另找人吧
This is my last trip.
这是我最后一次出海
When we get back, I'm going right to Salisbury Beach with Chris.
回去后我和克丽丝马上去塞布尔海滩
We're riding those go-carts, full-time.
我们推小车为生 推一辈子
What do you think, skip?
怎么样 船长
We're doing 12 knots.
速度12节
We keep this up, make it through till dawn...
保持这个速度到天亮
we might get out of here.
我们就能脱险
They're coming around, Jeremy.
他们转回来了 杰里米
I can't make it, cap. They're coming for you.
我上不去 机长 他们来救你
They're coming for us.
他们来救我们
I'm not gonna leave you here, Jer.
我不能把你丢在这里
You have just one chance to grab ahold of those nets.
我们还有一次机会抓住货网
- You roger that? - Okay.
-明白吗 -明白
- Back full! - Back full on!
-全速后退 -后退全速
You gotta swim now, Jer!
你必须得快游 杰里米
Grab it, Jer, just grab it!
抓住 杰里米 抓住
We lost one! Pick up the net!
掉下去一个 把网拉上来
Come on! Give me your hand!
快拉住我的手
Reach and grab it with everything you got. Everything you've got!
你要用尽所有力气抓住货网
Yes! Get them inside and clear this deck.
好 送他们进去 清理甲板
There's another man out there! There's another man!
水里还有一个人
Skip, we're gonna make it.
船长 我们能行
She's not gonna let us out.
它不让我们出去
Come on, you bitch!
来吧 畜生
Come on. We gotta get out.
来啊 我们得出去
How do we do this, skip?
该怎么办 船长
This is gonna be hard on my little boy.
我儿子会很伤心
I'm sorry I got you into this.
我不该叫你来
Skip, we made the right call.
船长 我们没做错任何事
We were so close.
差一点就成功了
It was a hell of a fight, though, huh?
这是场激烈的战斗对吗
Let's get out of here, huh?
咱们想法出去好吗
Christina, can you hear me?
克里斯蒂娜 你能听见吗
I don't know if you can, but I'm talking to you, baby.
不知你能否听见 但我还是要告诉你
Do you know how much I love you?
知道我有多爱你吗
I loved you the moment I saw you.
见到你那一刻起我就爱上你
and I'll love you forever.
永远爱你
There's only love, Christina.
只有爱 克里斯蒂娜
It's been a week of round-the-clock flights involving...
数支空中救援队尽各种努力
efforts of half a dozen Northeast air rescue stations.
连续飞行整整一星期
However, as of this hour, the Coast Guard has suspended its search...
日前海岸警卫队已正式暂停搜寻
for Air National Guard para-rescue jumper Millard Jones.
空军救生员米拉德·乔西牺牲
He leaves a wife and three daughters.
留下妻子和3个女儿
"The search for the" Andrea Gail out of Gloucester...
寻找盖尔号的行动也宣告停止
has also been suspended after aircrafts covered...
空难过后 空军搜寻了
116,000 square miles of ocean...
11 600平方英里海面
without finding a single survivor.
没有发现幸存者
We'll have more news after these messages.
稍后请继续收看新闻
I knew Billy Tyne.
我认识比利·泰恩
I did not know his crew very well.
但对他的船员所知不多
But any man who sailed with him must've been the better for it.
但任何跟他一起航行的人肯定个个都是好样的
Robert Shatford...
罗伯特·夏福德
Alfred Pierre...
阿尔弗雷德·皮埃尔
may you rest easy, long-liners...
原你们永远安息
in fair winds and calm seas.
在温和的风中在平静的海里
For those of us left behind...
大海是海难者的
the unmarked grave which is home for those lost at sea...
无标识坟墓
is of no consolation.
却不能安抚我们这些活着的人
It can't be visited.
因为我们无法扫墓
There is no headstone on which to rest a bunch of flowers.
无法献上思念的鲜花
The only place we can revisit them...
唯一能去探望他们的地方
is in our hearts or in our dreams.
只是我们的心中或梦中
They say swordboatmen suffer from a lack of dreams.
有人说旗鱼渔夫缺乏梦想
That's what begets their courage.
可那正是他们勇气的来源
Well, we'll dream for you...
让我们在梦里相见
and then all of a sudden, there he is.
突然他来了
You know that smile.
你知道他的微笑
And I say, "Hey, Bobby, where you been?"
我说 鲍比 你去哪了
But he won't tell me.
他不回答
He just smiles and says:
只是笑说
"Remember I'll always love you, Christina.
记住我会永远爱你 克里斯丁娜
I love you now, and I'll love you forever.
现在爱你永远爱你
And then he's gone.
说完就不见了
But he's always happy when he goes.
他走的时候总是很开心
So I know he's gotta be okay.
所以我知道他会没事
I love your dream.
我喜欢你的梦
The fog's just lifting.
雾气刚散
You throw off your bow line, throw off your stern.
松开单结套 后绳索
You head out the South Channel...
驶向南部海峡
past Rocky Neck, Ten Pound Island...
经过洛基峡口 十磅岛
past Niles Pond, where I skated as a kid.
经过我小时溜冰的尼罗塘
You blow your horn and wave to...
拉响汽笛向
the lighthouse keeper's kid on Thatcher Island.
灯塔守卫的孩子挥手
Then the birds show up.
海鸟飞过来
Black-backs and herring gulls...
黑背鸟 人字鸥
You head north, open up to 12.
向北航行速度12节
You're steaming now.
乘风破浪
The guys are busy, you're in charge.
水手们忙着你是总管
You know what? You're a goddamn swordboat captain.
知道吗 你是一船之长
Is there anything better in the world?
世上还有比这更美妙的景象吗
谨以此片献给自1623年至今 死于海难的1万名格洛斯特人