Michael Rennie was ill
马歇尔·瑞尼病怏怏[《地球停转之日》主演]
The day the earth stood still
地球停止了转动
But he told us where we stand
但他说我们所在的地方
And Flash Gordon was there
飞侠哥顿也在
In silver underwear
穿着银色内衣
Claude Rains was the lnvisible Man
克劳德·雷恩斯就是那个隐形人[《隐身人》主演]
Then something went wrong
还有有些不对劲
For Fay Wray and King Kong
菲伊·雷和金刚[《金刚》主演]
They got caught in a celluloid jam
他们被困在胶片里
Then at a deadly pace
从外太空
It came from outer space
踏着致命的步伐
And this is how the message ran
信息就是这样传达
Will build a creature
即将创造出一个生命
See androids fighting
见证生化人[谐义: 雄性]的斗争
Anne Francis stars in...
安妮·弗朗西斯出演了
...Forbidden Planet
《惑星历险》
I knew Leo G. Carrol
我知道里奥·G·卡罗
When Tarantula took to the hills
狼蛛涌上了山头
And I really got hot
当我看到珍妮特·斯科特
When I saw Janette Scott
浑身躁动
Fight a Triffid that
干掉食人株
Spits poison and kills
那个下毒的杀手
Dana Andrews said prunes
达娜·安德鲁说 蠢货
And passing them used lots of skills
娴熟地干掉他们
But when worlds collide
但是当地球毁灭时
Said George Pal to his bride
乔治·佩尔对他的新娘说
Some terrible thrills
可怕的惊悚
Will build a creature
即将创造一个生命
See androids fighting
见证生化人的斗争
Anne Francis stars in...
安妮·弗朗西斯了出演
...Forbidden Planet
《惑星历险》
I'd like the parents and the grandparents.
我希望爸爸妈妈和爷爷奶奶
Yes, all the close family.
还有所有的亲戚
Smile! Hold fast. Beautiful!
微笑 坚持住 漂亮
I guess we really did it, huh?
我想我们真的做到了哈
I don't think we've needed to doubt about that.
根本就是毋庸置疑的嘛
You and Betty have been inseparable
你跟贝蒂从在斯科特博士的项目里相识
since you met in Dr. Scott's courses.
就如胶似漆了啊
Well, tell you the truth, Brad,
说真的 布莱德
she was the only reason I came in the first place.
我当初就是因为她才参加的
this is it! You ready?
时候到啦 准备好了吗
Look, Betty's gonna throw her bouquet.
瞧 贝蒂要丢花束了
- I got it! - Hey, big fella.
-我接到了 -大个子
Looks like it could be your turn next.
看起来下一个就轮到你了啊
So long. See you, Brad.
回头见 布莱德
Brad, wasn't it wonderful?
布莱德 不是很美好啊
Didn't Betty look radiantly beautiful?
贝蒂看起来不美丽耀眼吗
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Just an hour ago she was plain old Betty Munroe.
一小时以前她还是之前那个贝蒂·摩尔
And now she's Mrs. Ralph Hapschatt.
现在就变成了拉夫·哈普斯查特夫人
Yes, Janet. Ralph's a lucky guy.
是啊 珍妮特 拉夫是个幸运的家伙
Oh, I always cry at weddings.
我总是在婚礼上掉眼泪
Everyone knows Betty's a wonderful little cook.
每个人都知道贝蒂是个极好的小厨子
Ralph himself will be in line for promotion in a year.
拉夫自己也会在一年内晋升
- Hey, Janet. - Yes, Brad?
-珍妮特 -在的 布莱德
I've got something to say.
我有话要说
You beat the other girls
抢到新娘花束的
To the bride's bouquet
娴熟手段
- The river was deep but I swam it - Janet
-河水很深但我游过了 -珍妮特
The future is ours, so let's plan it
未来是我们的 所以我们来计划
- So please don 't tell me to can it - Janet
-请不要让我住口 -珍妮特
I've one thing to say and that's
我想说一句话 那就是
The road was long but I ran it
路途漫漫但是我走过了
A fire's in my heart and you fan it
我心中的火苗被你煽起
There's one fool for you and I am it
有个傻瓜属于你 那就是我
I've one thing to say and that's
我想说一句话 那就是
Here's a ring to prove
这是爱恋的戒指
That I'm no joker
证明我没有开玩笑
There's three ways
爱的成长壮大
Oh, it's nicer than Betty Munroe had
这比贝蒂·摩尔的还漂亮
Now we're engaged and I'm so glad
现在我们订了婚 我如此兴奋
That you met Mom and you know Dad
你就这样遇见了孩子他妈 孩子他爸
I've one thing to say and that's
我想说一句话 那就是
Brad, I'm mad for you too
布莱德 我也为你疯狂
There's one thing left to do
还有一件事要做
And that's go see the man who began it
就是去见让这一切开始的男人
When we met in his science, exam it
当我们在他的科学课和考试上相识
Made me give you the eye, then panic
我不禁看向你的眼睛 心惊胆战
Now I've one thing to say and that's
现在我有一句话要说 那就是
Oh, Brad, I'm mad
噢 布莱德 我为你痴狂
I would like, if I may...
如果可以 我想要
...to take you on a strange journey.
带你踏上一次奇异的旅程
It seemed a fairly ordinary night
在一个看起来很普通的夜晚
when Brad Majors and his fiancée, Janet Weiss
布莱德·梅耶斯和他的未婚妻珍妮特·魏斯
two young, ordinary, healthy kids
两个年轻 普通 健康的孩子
left Denton that late November evening
在那么一个九月的夜晚离开丹顿
to visit a Dr. Everett Scott ex-tutor
去拜见他们之前共同的良师
and now friend to both of them.
现在是益友的埃弗里特博士
It's true there were dark storm clouds
事实上他们驶向的地方
heavy, black and pendulous
天上挂着漆黑的暴风云
toward which they were driving.
厚重 漆黑 摇摇欲坠
It's true also that the spare tire they carried
事实上他们带的备用轮胎
was badly in need of some air.
也的确是需要充气了
But they, being normal kids and
但是 这两个平凡的孩子
they were not going to
当然不会想要
let a storm spoil the events of their evening.
被一块暴风云毁了自己夜晚之行
they were going to remember
他们将历久难忘记的
for a very long time.
深夜出行
I have never been a quitter.
我从来不是一个半途而废的人
To leave office before my term is completed
不做完分内的事情就离开办公室
is abhorrent to every instinct in my body.
与我的本性水火不容
I must put the interests of America first.
我必须以美国的利益为先
America needs a full-time president
在这个特殊时期
and a full-time Congress
美国需要一位全职总统
particularly at this time.
和全日制国会
Gosh, that's the third motorcyclist that's passed us.
天哪 那是和我们擦肩的第三辆摩托了
They sure do take their lives in their hands
他们的小命儿还真是握在自己手里呢
when the weather does not.
出了事和天气可没关系
Yes, Janet. Life's pretty cheap to that type.
是啊 珍妮特 生命太脆弱了
What's the matter, Brad, darling?
怎么了 布莱德 亲爱的
We must took the wrong fork a few miles back.
我们肯定是几公里前走错岔路了
Where did that motorcyclist come from?
那些摩托车从哪儿来的
I guess we'll just have to turn back.
我想我们只好调头了
We must have a blowout.
肯定是爆胎了
Damn it! I knew I should've gotten that spare tire fixed.
该死 我就知道早该把备胎修好的
You stay here and I'll go for help.
你在这待着 我去找人帮忙
We're in the middle of nowhere.
这里前不着村后不着店哎
Didn't we pass a castle a few miles back?
刚才不是路过一个城堡吗
Maybe they have a telephone I could use.
也许他们有电话我可以借用下
I'm going with you.
我和你一起去
Darling, there's no sense both of us don't need to get wet.
亲爱的 没必要两个人都淋湿
I'm coming with you.
我要和你一起
Besides, darling, the owner of that phone might be a beautiful woman
另外 电话的主人可能是个美女呢
and you might never come back again.
然后你就不会再回来了
In the velvet darkness
在天鹅绒般的
Of the blackest night
黑色夜幕下
There's a guiding star
闪闪发光
Over at the Frankenstein place
闪耀弗兰克斯坦的城堡[人造科学怪人]
Burning in the fireplace
闪耀在壁炉
There's a light, light
总有一道光 光
Of everybody's life
人生黑暗处
And light come streaming
闪耀在
Over at the Frankenstein place
闪耀弗兰克斯坦的城堡
Burning in the fireplace
闪耀在壁炉
Of everybody's life
人生黑暗处
...it seemed that fortune had smiled on Brad and Janet
幸运女生好像在向布莱德和珍妮特微笑
and they had found the assistance that their plight required.
看起来找到了能帮他们脱离困境的人
Brad, let's go back.
布莱德 我们还是回去吧
I'm cold and I'm frightened.
我又冷又怕
Just a moment, Janet.
很快就好 珍妮特
They may have a phone.
他们可能有电话呢
Hi! My name's Brad Majors.
嗨 我叫布莱德·梅耶斯
This is my fiancée, Janet Weiss.
这是我的未婚妻 珍妮特·魏斯
I wondered if you might help us.
我想您是否可以帮助我们
Our car broke down up the road.
我们的车在路上抛锚了
Do you have a phone we might use?
您有电话可以让我们借用下吗
Yes, it's raining.
是啊 在下雨
I think, perhaps, you better both come inside.
我想 也许 你们最好都进来吧
I'm frightened. What kind of place is this?
我怕 这是个什么地方啊
It's probably some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos.
可能是某些个有钱怪人的打猎行宫吧
Are you having a party?
你们在举行派对吗
You've arrived on a rather special night.
你们赶上了一个特殊的夜晚
It's one of the master's affairs.
是主人的活动之一
- Lucky him. - You're lucky.
-他真幸运 -是你们幸运
He's lucky, I'm lucky, we're all lucky!
他很幸运 我也幸运 我们都幸运
Madness takes its toll
疯癫敲响了丧钟
Not for very much longer
用不了多久
I've got to keep control
我就执掌大权了
The blackness would hit me
黑暗击打着我
And the void would be calling
空虚在召唤
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
It's just a jump to the left.
就是往左跳一下
- And a step to the right - With your hands on your hips
-然后往右踏一步 -手放在屁股上
You bring your knees in tight
夹紧膝盖
But it's the pelvic thrust
然后猛推臀部
That really drives you insane
那将致你癫狂
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Oh, fantasy free me
噢 梦幻放我自由
So you can 't see me
所以你看不到我
In another dimension
在另一维时空
With voyeuristic intention
完全隔离的时空
With a bit of a mind flip
思维有一点跳跃
You're into the time slip
你钻入时间的缝隙
And nothing can ever be the same
一切都与众不同
You're spaced out on sensation
你感到一片空白
Like you're under sedation
好像打了镇静
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
I was walking down the street
我走在街上
Just having a think
只是在沉思
When a snake of a guy
一个男人溜过来
Gave me an evil wink
朝我眨眼
He took me by surprise
让我惊奇
He had a pickup truck
开着辆散架的卡车
And the devil's eyes
有着邪恶的眼睛
And I felt a change
我心头起了变化
Time meant nothing
时间没了意义
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我再次扭曲时间
It's just a jump to the left
就这么左跳一下
- And then a step to the right - With your hands on your hips
-再向踏一步 -手放在屁股上
You bring your knees in tight
夹紧膝盖
But it's the pelvic thrust
然后猛推臀部
That really drives you insane
那将致你癫狂
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
It's just a jump to the left
向左跳一步
- And then a step to the right - With your hands on your hips
-再向右踏一步 -手放在屁股上
Bring your knees in tight
夹紧膝盖
But it's the pelvic thrust
然后猛推臀部
That really drives you insane
那将致你癫狂
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Let's do the time warp again
让我们再次扭曲时间
Say! Do any of you guys know how to Madison?
我说 你们谁知道去麦迪逊怎么走
Brad, please, let's get out of here.
布莱德 拜托 咱们快走吧
Keep a grip on yourself, Janet.
镇定些 珍妮特
But it seems so unhealthy here.
可这儿看起来真邪恶
It's just a party, Janet.
只是个派对而已 珍妮特
- Well, I want to go. - We can't till I get to a phone.
-我想走了 -找到电话之前我们哪都去不了
- Then ask the butler or someone. - Just a moment.
-那就去问问管家之类的 -稍等
We don't want to interfere with their celebrations.
我们不该打扰他们的庆典
This isn't the Chamber of Commerce.
这可不是商会的那类庆典
They're probably foreigners with different ways.
他们或许只是风俗独特的外国人
They may do some more folk dancing.
他们可能只是跳跳民族舞蹈
I'm cold, I'm wet and I'm just plain scared.
我好冷 我全身都湿透了 我很害怕
I'm here, there's nothing to worry about.
我在 什么都不用担心
My faithful handyman
我忠诚的佣人
He's just a little brought down
他只是有一点失望
Because when you knocked
因为当你们把门敲响
He thought you were the candyman
他还以为你们要来送糖
Don 't get strung out
别被我这身打扮
Don 't judge a book by its cover
正如别用封面来判断一本书的价值
I'm not much of a man
在白天
By the light of day
我乏善可陈
But by night I'm one hell of a lover
可到了晚上 我是绝好的情郎
I'm just a sweet transvestite
我只是个可爱的异装者
From Transsexual...
来自变性之城
... Transylvania
特兰西法尼亚[吸血鬼德古拉的故乡]
Let me show you around
让我带你转转
Maybe play you a sound
或者唱支小曲
You look like you're both pretty groovy
你们俩看起来 可真洋气
Or if you want something visual
或许你们想来点视觉系
That's not too abysmal
那可也不太糟
We could take in an old Steve Reeves movie
我们可以好好欣赏史蒂夫·里夫的电影[著名健美先生]
I'm glad we caught you at home
很高兴你在家
Could we use your phone?
我们可以借用你的电话吗
- We're both in a bit of a hurry - Right
-我们俩有点急事 -好
We'll just say where we are
我们只要打个电话说清楚身处何处
Then go back to the car
然后回车里就行
A pleasure to meet you, Dr. Furter
很荣幸遇见你 伏特博士
We don 't want to be any worry
我们不想给你添麻烦
Well, you got caught with a flat
既然你开门见山
Well, how about that
那这样如何
Well, babies, don 't you panic
宝贝们 别害怕
By the light of the night
在夜幕的光芒下
It'll all seem all right
什么都没问题
I'll get you a Satanic Mechanic
我给你们找个魔鬼修理工[隐喻SM]
I'm just a sweet transvestite
我只是个可爱的异装者
From Transsexual...
来自变性之城
Why don 't you stay for the night
你们为什么不留下来享受这一夜
- Night - Or maybe a bite
-一夜 -或是来上一口
I could show you My favorite obsession
我可以让你们看看我最爱的执念
I've been making a man
我在制造一个男人
With blond hair and a tan
他拥有金发和古铜色的肌肤
And he's good for relieving my tension
他将会治愈我的忧愁
I'm just a sweet transvestite
我只是个可爱的异装者
From Transsexual...
来自变性之城
- I'm just a sweet transvestite - Sweet transvestite
-我只是个可爱的异装者 -可爱的异装者
From Transsexual...
来自变性之城
So come up to the lab
那么 到我的实验室来
And see what's on the slab
看看今晚的特别招待
But maybe the rain
但可能这场雨
Is really to blame
才是罪魁祸首
So I'll remove the cause
所以我将消除这病因
But not the symptom
而不是症状本身
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
We'll play along for now
咱们先姑且忍一忍
and pull out the aces when the time is right.
等时候合适了再出王牌
Slowly, slowly. It's too nice a job to rush.
慢慢来 慢慢来 这活可急不得
Hi. My name's Brad Majors
你好 我叫布莱德·梅耶斯
and this is my fiance, Janet Weiss.
这是我的未婚妻 珍妮特·魏斯
You are very lucky to be invited up to Frank's laboratory.
你们真幸运 能被邀请去弗兰克的实验室
Some people would give their right arm for the privilege.
不少人为此不惜一切代价
People like you, maybe?
比如说你这样的人吗
Come along. The master doesn't like to be kept waiting.
来吧 主人不喜欢等
Is he..? Frank, I mean, is he your husband?
他 弗兰克 他是你的丈夫吗
The master is not yet married. Nor do I think he ever will be.
主人还没结婚 我也不觉得他会
- We are simply his servants. - Oh.
-我们只是他的仆人 -噢
Go and assist Riff Raff.
去帮里夫?莱夫
Brad Majors and this is my fiance, Janet Vice.
布莱德·梅耶斯 和他的未婚妻 珍妮特·韦氏
- Weiss. - Weiss?
-魏斯 -魏斯
And what charming underclothes you both have.
你们俩的内衣真迷人
But here, put these on.
不过 还是把这些穿上吧
They'll make you feel less vulnerable.
它们会让你们没那么脆弱
It's not often we receive visitors here.
我这里很少有客人
Let alone offer them hospitality.
更不用说招待他们了
Hospitality! All we wanted
招待 我们只想要
to do was use your telephone. Goddamn it!
用一下你的电话罢了 混帐
A reasonable request you have ignored!
这请求多么合理 你却置若罔闻
- Don't be ungrateful. - Ungrateful?!
-别这么不知好歹 -不知好歹
How forceful you are, Brad.
布莱德 你可真莽撞
Such a perfect specimen of manhood. So dominant.
多么完美的人类样本 统治者的典范
You must be awfully proud of him, Janet.
你肯定特别为他骄傲 珍妮特
- Do you have any tattoos, Brad? - Certainly not.
-你有纹身吗 布莱德 -当然没有
Oh, well. How about you?
很好 你呢
Everything is in readiness, master.
一切就绪 主人
We merely await your word.
只等您一声令下
Tonight, my unconventional conventionists...
今晚 我的非主流主流人士
...you are to witness a new breakthrough...
你们将见证生物化学领域
...in biochemical research.
一项全新的突破
And paradise is to be mine!
天堂将归我所有
It was strange the way it happened.
这事情发生得有些离奇
...you get a break.
事情有了转机
All the pieces seem to fit into place.
所有那些碎片 都合上了应有的位置
What a sucker you've been. What a fool.
原来之前你是多么失败 多么愚蠢
The answer was there all the time.
答案就在那儿 始终未曾远离
It took a small accident to make it happen.
这一切的起因 只是个小小的意外
- An accident! - An accident!
-一个意外 -一个意外
That's how I discovered the secret.
我就这么发现了那个秘密
That elusive ingredient.
那种 难以捉摸的元素
...that is the breath of life.
那是生命的吐息
I have that knowledge.
我掌握了那项知识
I hold the secret...
我得到了生命本身
...you are fortunate.
你们多幸运
For tonight is the night...
因为今晚
...that my beautiful creature is destined to be born.
我这美丽的造物注定将诞生于此
Throw open the switches on the sonic oscillator.
拉开声波振荡器的闸门
And step up the reactor power input...
加大反应能量输入
...three more points!
三个等级
It's all right, Janet.
没事的 珍妮特
The sword of Damocles is hanging over my head
德谟克利斯之剑高悬在我的头顶
I've got the feeling someone's gonna be cutting the thread
我预感到有人将剪断那细线
My life is a misery
我的人生是一场悲剧
Oh, can 't you see
噢 你们难道不明白
That I'm at the start of a pretty big downer
我的悲惨才刚刚开始
I woke up this morning with a start when I fell out of bed
我今早一起床就摔下了床
That ain 't no crime
那不是你的错
And left from my dreaming was a feeling of unnameable dread
我的梦魇留下无名的恐怖
That ain 't no crime
那不是你的错
I'm dressed up with no place to go
我盛装打扮却无处可去
Is I'm at the start Of a pretty big downer
我的悲惨才刚刚开始
- That ain 't no crime. - Oh, no, no, no.
-那不是你的错 -噢 不 不 不
- That ain 't no crime. - Oh, no, no, no.
-那不是你的错 -噢 不 不 不
The sword of Damocles ls hanging over my head
德谟克利斯之剑高悬在我的头顶
That ain 't no crime
那不是你的错
I've got the feeling someone's Gonna be cutting the thread
我预感到有人将剪断那细线
That ain 't no crime
那不是你的错
My life is a mystery
我的人生是一场悲剧
And can 't you see
噢 难道你们不明白
That I'm at the start of a pretty big downer
我的悲惨才刚刚开始
- That ain 't no crime. - Oh, no, no, no.
-那不是你的错 -噢 不 不 不
That ain 't no crime
那不是你的错
That's no way to behave on your first day out.
你出生的第一天 可不能这样
But since you're such an exceptional beauty...
不过既然你如此美丽
...I'm prepared to forgive you.
我准备原谅你
Oh, I just love success!
噢 我真爱这成功的滋味
- He is a credit to your genius. - Yes.
-他为您的天才增了光 -没错
- A triumph of your will. - Yes.
-您的意志的胜利 -没错
I think we can do better than that.
我想咱们本该做得更好
Now, Brad and Janet...
现在 布莱德和珍妮特
...what do you think of him?
你们觉得他怎么样
I don't like men with too many muscles.
我不喜欢肌肉太多的男人
I didn't make him for you!
我又不是为你造的
He carries the Charles Atlas seal of approval.
他得到了查尔斯·阿特拉斯的认可[著名健美先生]
A weakling weighing 98 pounds
九十八磅的孱弱身躯
Will get sand in his face
只会让他被踢倒在地
When kicked to the ground
满面尘土
And soon in the gym
很快 在体育场上
With a determined chin
当他的面容无比坚毅
The sweat from his pores
当他的汗水流下脖颈
As he works for his cause
当他为了自己的事业而奋斗
Will make him glisten
他将闪耀光芒
And just a little bit of steam
再来点桑拿
He'll be a strong man
他会成为一个强壮的男人
Oh, honey but the wrong man
噢 宝贝 千万出不得差错
He'll eat nutritious high protein
他将食用高蛋白的营养
And swallow raw eggs
生饮蛋清
Try to build up his shoulders
塑成他的肩膀
His chest, arms and legs
他的胸肌 手和腿
Such an effort if he only knew of my plan
如此的辛劳 可惜他对我的计划并不知情
In just seven days
短短七天之后
I can make you a man
我要让你成为男人
He'll do press-ups and chin-ups
他要做俯卧撑和引体向上
Do the snatch, clean and jerk
还有挺举运动 干净又利落
He thinks dynamic tension
他以为让肌肉绷紧
Must be hard work
肯定是项苦差事
Such strenuous living
如此精力充沛的造物
I just don 't understand
我真难以捉摸
When in just seven days Oh, baby
短短七天之后 噢 宝贝
I can make you a man
我要让你成为男人
Whatever happened to Saturday night
无论星期六晚上发生了什么
When you dressed sharp, felt all right
当你打扮完毕 感觉良好
Don 't seem the same since cosmic light
自从开天辟地 外表从未相同
Came into my life I thought I was divine
来到我的身边 我自以为神
I'd go for a ride with chicks who 'd go
我带着妞儿们上路
And listen to the music on the radio
听着收音机里放的歌
A saxophone was blowing on a rock 'n ' roll show
萨克斯在摇滚秀上吹响
We climbed in the back seat, we really had a good time
我们爬上后座 快乐逍遥
Hot patootie, bless my soul
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
I really love that rock 'n ' roll
我就爱这摇滚人生
Hot patootie, bless my soul
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
I really love that rock 'n ' roll
我就爱这摇滚人生
My head used to swim from the perfume I smelled
闻见这香水味我如痴如醉
My hands kind of fumbled with her white plastic belt
我的双手笨拙地摸索着她的白腰带
I'd taste her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt
尝到她的粉色口红我已融化
She'd whisper in my ear tonight she really was mine
她在我耳中低语今夜她将属于我
Get in front and put some hair oil on
走上前去 抹点发胶
Buddy Holly was singing his last song
霍利老兄唱着最后一支歌儿
With your arms around your girl You tried to sing along
搂着你的姑娘你放声歌唱
It felt pretty good really had a good time
这感觉真棒你欣喜若狂
Hot patootie, bless my soul
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
I really love that rock 'n ' roll
我就爱这摇滚人生
Hot patootie, bless my soul
美丽的姑娘 祝福我的灵魂
I really love that rock 'n ' roll
我就爱这摇滚人生
One from the vaults.
这哥们诈尸了
It was a mercy killing.
这是恩赐的解脱
He had a certain naive charm...
他是有种野性的魅力
...but no muscle.
可惜没什么肌肉
A hot groin and a tricep
性感的腹股沟 和三头肌
Makes me want to take Charles Atlas by the hand
让我直欲亲手抚摸查尔斯·阿特拉斯
In just seven days oh, baby
短短七天之后 噢 宝贝
I can make you a man
我要让你成为男人
I don 't want no dissension
我不想引起纷争
Just dynamic tension
肌肉绷紧就好
In just seven days
短短七天之后
I can make you a man
我要让你成为男人
In just seven days
短短七天之后
I can make you a man
我要让你成为男人
There are those who say that life is an illusion...
有人说人生只是一场幻影
...and that reality is simply a figment of the imagination.
而所谓的真实不过是凭空幻想
If this is so, then Brad and Janet are quite safe.
要真是如此 那布莱德和珍妮特倒还平安无事
However, the sudden departure of their host...
然而 主人和他的造物
...and his creation...
突然离去
...into the seclusion of his somber bridal suite...
回到他那间远离尘世的黑色洞房
...had left them feeling both apprehensive and uneasy.
让他们感到既忧虑又不安
A feeling which grew as the other guests departed...
这种感觉 在其他客人离开...
...and they were shown to their separate rooms.
被带到各自房间后更加深了
Who is it? Who's there?
是谁 谁在那儿
It's only me, Janet.
是我 珍妮特
Brad, darling, come in.
布莱德 亲爱的 进来吧
Yes, my darling! But what if..?
是的 宝贝儿 但如果...
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会好的
Oh, I hope so, my darling.
希望如此 亲爱的
- It's you! - I'm afraid so. But isn't it nice?
-是你 -恐怕如此 但这不好吗
You beast, you monster! What have you done with Brad?
你个禽兽 怪物 你把布莱德怎么样了
Well, nothing. Why, do you think I should?
没什么 怎么 觉得我应该吗
You tricked me! I wouldn't have. I've never, never...
你耍了我 我绝不 永远不会...
But it isn't all bad, is it?
但没那么糟糕吧 对吗
I think you'll really find it quite pleasurable.
你很快会感受到真正的快乐
- So soft, so sensual. - Stop! I mean, help!
-多柔软多性感哪 -停住我意思是住手
Brad. Oh, Brad!
布莱德 救命啊 布莱德
Brad's probably asleep by now.
布莱德这会儿大概睡着了吧
Do you want him to see you like this?
你希望他看到你这个样子吗
Like this, like how? It's your fault! You're to blame!
这个样子全是你的错 你该负责
I was saving myself.
我只是拯救我自己
Well, I'm sure you're not spent yet.
我相信你还是处女
Promise you won't tell Brad?
你保证不会告诉布莱德吗
Cross my heart and hope to die.
我发誓 如果告诉他我就去死
Oh, Brad, darling, it's no good here!
布莱德 亲爱的 这儿太可怕了
It'll destroy us.
我们会被毁掉的
Don't worry. We'll be away from here in the morning.
别怕 我们明天早晨就走
Oh, Brad, you're so strong and protective.
布莱德 你多强壮 多有安全感啊
I'm afraid so, Brad. But isn't it nice?
恐怕是的 布莱德 这不是很好吗
Why you.. What have you done with Janet?
你为什么... 你对珍妮特做了什么
Nothing. Why, do you think I should?
没什么 怎么 觉得我应该做什么吗
You tricked me. I wouldn't have. I've never, never, never!
你耍我 我绝不会 永远不会
Yes, I know. But it isn't all bad, is it?
是的 我知道 但没这么糟糕吧
Not even half bad. I think you'll really quite enjoy it.
没那么糟啦 你会很享受的
- So soft. So sensual. - No, stop.
-多柔软多性感哪 -住手
Janet's probably asleep by now.
珍妮特这会儿大概睡着了吧
Do you want her to see you like this?
想让她看到你这个样子吗
Like this, like how? It's your fault! You're to blame.
这个样子全是你的错 你该负责
I thought it was the real thing!
我还以为你是真的
Oh, come on, Brad, admit it.
来吧 布莱德 承认吧
You liked it, didn't you?
你喜欢这样 不是吗
There's no crime in giving yourself over to pleasure.
让自己享受享受又不是罪
Oh, Brad, you have wasted so much time already.
布莱德 你已经浪费太多时间啦
Janet needn't know. I won't tell her.
珍妮特不需要知道 我不会告诉她
You promise you won't tell?
你保证不告诉她吗
On my mother's grave.
以我母亲的坟墓发誓
Master, Rocky has broken his chains and vanished.
主人 洛基弄断链子逃跑了
The new playmate is loose and somewhere in the castle grounds.
你的新玩伴正躲在古堡某个地方
Magenta has just released the dogs.
玛珍塔刚刚把狗放出去了
What's happening here? Where's Brad?
出什么事了 布莱德在哪儿
Brad, my darling, how could I have done this to you?
布莱德 亲爱的 我怎么能这样对你呢
Oh, if only we hadn't made this journey.
真希望我们没出来旅行
If only the car hadn't broken down.
真希望车子没有抛锚
If only we were amongst friends or sane persons.
真希望我们还在朋友和正常人身边
What have they done with him?
他们对你做了什么
Brad, how could you?
布莱德 你怎么能这样
Did they do this to you?
是他们干的吗
Here. I'll dress your wounds.
来 我替你包扎
Agitation or disturbance of mind...
焦虑或不安的意识...
...vehement or excited mental state. "
热烈或激动的精神状况...
It is also a powerful and irrational master.
强有力却不理性的主人
And from what Magenta and
从玛珍塔和
Columbia eagerly viewed on their TV monitor...
哥伦比亚密切关注的电视屏幕上...
... there seemed little doubt that Janet was indeed...
能看到珍妮特确实已经...
Tell us about it, Janet.
说吧 珍妮特
I was feeling done in.
我好累
I'd only ever kissed before.
我以前只被吻过
I thought there's no use getting
我曾经以为
into heavy petting.
做爱一无是处
It only leads to trouble
只会带来麻烦
Now all I want to know
但现在我只想知道
I've tasted blood and I want more.
我初食禁果 还想要更多
More, more, more.
更多 更多 更多
I'll put up no resistance.
我不再抗拒
I want to stay the distance.
我不再回避
I've got an itch to scratch.
我奇痒难熬
Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me.
抚摸 抚摸 抚摸我吧
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me.
刺激我吧 让我兴奋 让我屈服
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Then if anything grows.
当情欲滋长
I'll oil you up and rub you down.
给你涂油 为你按摩
Down, down, down.
按摩 按摩 按摩
And that's just one small fraction of the main attraction.
这致命诱惑需要小小细节
You need a friendly hand.
那是一双友好的手
Oh, and I need action.
啊 我需要行动
Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me.
抚摸 抚摸 抚摸
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me.
刺激我吧 让我兴奋 让我屈服
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me.
抚摸 抚摸 抚摸
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me.
刺激我吧 让我兴奋 让我屈服
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me.
抚摸 抚摸 抚摸
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me.
刺激我吧 让我兴奋 让我屈服
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night?
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night.
黑夜里的野兽
Creature of the night
黑夜里的野兽
I understood you were to be watching.
不是叫你看着他的吗
I was only away for a minute, master.
我只走开了一小会儿 主人
Well, see if you can find him on the monitor.
用监视器看看能不能找到他
Master, we have a visitor.
主人 有客来访
Dr. Everett Scott.
埃弗里特 斯科特博士
You know this earthling.. ..This person?
你认识这个地球人吗
I most certainly do. He happens to be an old friend of mine.
当然认识 他正巧是我的一位老朋友呢
So this wasn't simply a chance meeting.
所以你们并不是凑巧碰到
You came here with a purpose.
你来这儿有目的
I told you, my car broke down. I was telling the truth.
我告诉过你车子抛锚了 真的
I know what you told me, Brad.
我知道你说过 布莱德
But this Dr. Everett Scott, his name is not unknown to me.
但这位埃弗里特 斯科特博士我也认识
He was a science teacher at Denton High.
他是登顿高中的自然科教师
And now he works for your government.
现在为你们的政府工作
He's attached to the Bureau of lnvestigation...
他参与了调查研究...
...of that which you call UFOs! Isn't that right, Brad?
关于UFO的 对吗 布莱德
He might be. I don't know.
也许吧 我不知道
The intruder is entering the building, master.
入侵者已经进来了 主人
He'll probably be in the Zen Room.
可能在禅房里面
Shall we inquire of him in person?
要亲自去问他吗
Brad! What are you doing here?
布莱德 你在这儿干嘛
Don't play games, Dr. Scott.
别装啦 斯科特博士
You know perfectly well what Brad Majors is doing here.
你很清楚布莱德·梅耶斯在这儿干嘛
It was part of your plan, was it not?
这是你计划的一部分 对吗
That he and his female should check the layout for you?
他和他的女伴是来替你探路的吧
Well, unfortunately for you all, the plans are to be changed.
不过很不幸 你的计划得改改了
I hope you're adaptable, Dr. Scott.
希望你能适应 斯科特博士
I know Brad is.
我很清楚布莱德的身份
I assure you, Brad's presence comes as a complete surprise to me.
我向你保证 看到布莱德我也吃了一惊
I came here to find Eddie.
我是来找艾迪的
- Eddie? I've seen him. He's.. - Eddie?
-艾迪吗 我见过 他... -艾迪
What do you know of Eddie?
你怎么会认识艾迪
I know a great deal about a lot of things.
我知道很多事情
You see, Eddie happens to be my nephew.
要知道 艾迪正好是我的外甥
- Janet! - Dr. Scott!
-珍妮特 -斯科特博士
- Janet! - Brad!
-珍妮特 -布莱德
- Janet! - Dr. Scott!
-珍妮特 -斯科特博士
- Janet! - Brad!
-珍妮特 -布莱德
Listen! I made you...
听着 我制造了你...
...and I can break you just as easily.
也可以轻易毁灭你
Master, dinner is prepared!
主人 晚饭准备好了
Under the circumstances, formal dress is to be optional.
这种环境下穿不穿正装请便
Food has always played a vital role in life's rituals:
食物在生活中的地位很重要
The breaking of bread, the last meal of the condemned man...
死刑犯的最后一餐往往是分面包吃
...and now this meal.
这可是顿盛宴
However informal it might appear...
虽然看起来可能不太正式...
... you can be sure there was to be very little bonhomie.
但相信你们会很友好地用餐
To absent friends.
敬无法出席的朋友们
To absent friends.
敬无法出席的朋友们
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Rocky.
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的洛基
- Happy birthday... - Shall we?
-祝你生日... -可以了
We came here to discuss Eddie.
我们是来讨论艾迪的事情的
It's a rather tender subject.
这是个敏感的话题
Another slice, anyone?
谁还想再来一块吗
I knew he was in with a bad crowd,
我知道他结交坏朋友
but it was worse than I imagined.
但比我想象的还要糟糕
Go on, Dr. Scott.
请继续 斯科特博士
Or should I say Dr. Von Scott?
或者应该叫斯科特贵族博士
Just what exactly are you implying?
你到底想暗示什么
That's all right, Brad.
没关系的 布莱德
From the day he was born.
从他降生那一天
He was the thorn.
是母亲的眼中钉
In his mother's side.
是母亲的肉中刺
She tried in vain.
她的努力全徒劳
But he never caused her nothing but shame.
他带来的是羞耻
... the day she died.
在母亲死去的那一天
From the day she was gone.
从母亲去世那一天
was rock 'n ' roll porn
只有色情和摇滚乐
He was a low-down, cheap little punk.
他是个下贱的小无赖
Taking everyone for a ride.
载人到处去兜风
When Eddie said he didn 't like his teddy.
当艾迪说不喜欢泰迪熊
You knew he was a no-good kid.
就知道他是个坏小孩
But when he threatened your life With a switchblade knife.
但当他拿着弹簧刀逼近你
- What a guy... - Makes you cry.
-这家伙... -会让你哭
Everybody shoved him.
大家排挤他
I very nearly loved him.
我却极爱他
I said, hey, listen to me.
嗨 听我说
Stay sane inside insanity.
要众人皆醉你独醒
But he locked the door and threw away the key.
但他锁了门 又丢了钥匙
But he must've been drawn.
一定是碰到麻烦了
Making him warn me.
所以他才警告我
In a note which reads:
小纸条上面写着的
What's it say? What's it say?
上面写了什么 写了什么
"I'm out of my head.
"我要没命了
Oh, hurry, or I may be dead.
快点 不然我要死了.
They mustn 't carry out their evil deeds"
不能让他们的邪恶计划得逞"
When Eddie said He didn 't like his teddy.
当艾迪说不喜欢泰迪熊
You knew he was a no-good kid.
就知道他是个坏小孩
When he threatened your life With a switchblade knife.
但当他拿着弹簧刀逼近你
- What a guy... - Makes you cry.
-这家伙... -会让你哭
When Eddie said He didn 't like his teddy.
当艾迪说不喜欢泰迪熊
You knew he was a no-good kid.
就知道他是个坏小孩
But when he threatened your life With a switchblade knife.
但当他拿着弹簧刀逼近你
This way! This way!
这边 这边
I'll tell you once I won 't tell you twice.
我只说一次 不再重复
You'd better wise up Janet Weiss.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
Your apple pie don 't taste too nice.
你的苹果派味道不怎么样
You'd better wise up Janet Weiss.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
I've laid the seed It should be all you need.
我已埋下了你要的种子
You're as sensual as a pencil.
你和铅笔芯一样脆弱
Wound up like an E or first string.
一折就断 不堪一击
When we made it did ya hear a bell ring?
当大功告成时 听到铃声响起吗
You got a block Well, take my advice.
你碰到瓶颈了 听我忠告吧
You'd better wise up Janet Weiss.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
The transducer will seduce ya.
这转换器会吸住你
My feet! I can't move my feet!
我的脚 不能动了
My wheels! My God, I can't move my wheels.
天哪 我的轮椅 也不能动了
It's as if we were glued to the spot.
仿佛被胶水粘住了
So quake with fear, you tiny fools.
这么害怕啊 小傻瓜们
It's something you'll get used to A mental mind fuck can be nice.
你们会习惯的 神经错乱也不错哦
You won't find Earth people the easy mark you imagine.
你会发现地球人没你想象的容易屈服
This sonic transducer...
这个声波转换器...
...it is some kind of audio-vibratory,
是靠声波振动物体分子
physiomolecular transport device?
来完成传送的吧
- You mean...? - Yes, Brad.
-你是指... -对 布莱德
It's something we ourselves have been working on for a while.
这个我们研发了很久
But it seems our friend here has found a means of perfecting it.
但似乎这儿的朋友已经有了完成的方法
A device capable of breaking down solid matter...
这个装置能击破固体物质
...and then projecting it through space, and who knows...
然后投射穿越空间 谁知道呢
...perhaps even time itself!
也许还能穿越时间
He's gonna send us to another planet?
他要把我们送到另一个星球吗
Planet Schmanet, Janet.
是斯加马尼行星 珍妮特
You'd better wise up Janet Weiss.
你最好放聪明点 珍妮特·魏斯
You'd better wise up build your thighs up.
最好放聪明点 抬高大腿
You'd better wise up.
最好放聪明点
And then she cried out:
然后她放声哭喊
Don 't get hot and flustered
不要兴奋 不要激动
Use a bit of mustard
加点芥菜
But you'd better not try to hurt her
但最好别想伤害她
But you'd better not try to hurt her
但最好别想伤害她
My God! I can't stand any more of this.
天哪 我再也受不了了
First, you spurn me for Eddie,
你先是为了艾迪抛弃我
then you toss him like an old coat for Rocky.
接着又为了洛基甩了他
You chew people up and then you spit them out again.
你玩弄了他们 又把他们都甩了
Do you hear me? I loved you.
听见了吗 我爱过你
And what did it get me?
可我得到什么了
I'll tell you, a big nothing.
我告诉你 什么都没有
You're like a sponge.
你就像块海绵
You drain others of their love and emotion.
吸干别人的爱和感情
Well, I've had enough!
我受够了
Choose between me and Rocky,
我和洛基 你选一个
so named because of the rocks in his head.
就因为他脑子里都是石头才会叫洛基
It's not easy, having a good time.
想好好乐一乐可真不容易
Even smiling makes my face ache.
我的脸笑一下都疼
And my children turn on me.
孩子们背叛我
Rocky's behaving just the way that Eddie did.
洛基和艾迪都这么对我
Maybe I made a mistake...
也许我错了
...splitting his brain between the two of them.
不该当着他俩的面劈开他的头
I grow weary of this world!
我已经厌倦了这个世界
When shall we return to Transylvania?!
我们什么时候回特兰西瓦尼亚
...I am indeed grateful to both you and your brother, Riff Raff.
我真的很感激你和你哥哥里夫?莱夫
You have both served me well.
你们对我无微不至
Loyalty such as yours shall not go unrewarded.
忠诚理应获得酬劳
You'll discover that when the mood takes me,
你们会发现我心情好的时候
I can be quite generous.
还是很大方的
I ask for nothing, master.
主人 我没想过要得到什么
And you shall receive it in abundance!
你会得到很多东西的
Come. We are ready for the floorshow.
快点 该准备歌舞表演了
And so, by some extraordinary coincidence...
在机缘巧合之下
...fate, it seemed, had decided that Brad and Janet...
布莱德和珍妮特似乎注定要和他们的朋友
...should keep that appointment with their friend Dr. Everett Scott.
埃弗里特 斯科特博士见面
But it was to be in a situation...
可他们怎么也没想到
...which none of them could have possibly foreseen.
会发生这种事情
And just a few hours after announcing their engagement...
布莱德和珍妮特宣布订婚后的几小时
...Brad and Janet had both tasted forbidden fruit.
他俩都偷尝了禁果
This in itself was proof...
这件事证明...
...that their host was a man of little morals...
城堡的主人没什么道德观念...
...and some persuasion.
...还有点油嘴滑舌
What further indignities were they to be subjected to?
他们还会遭遇哪些屈辱
And what of the floorshow that had been spoken of?
弗兰克提到的歌舞表演又是什么
In an empty house in the middle of the night?
午夜的空屋内
What diabolical plan...
弗兰克疯狂的大脑里
...had seized Frank's crazed imagination?
又在酝酿什么邪恶的计划
From what had gone before, it was clear...
从之前的事情来看
...that this was to be no picnic.
肯定不会是什么好事
It was great when it all began
开始一切都很美好
I was a regular Frankie fan
我只是个弗兰克迷
But it was over when he had the plan
可他迷上了肌肉男
To start working on a muscleman
一切就变的不一样
Now the only thing that gives me hope
现在我只希望
Is my love of a certain dope
得到这个傻瓜的爱
Rose tints my world
我的世界涂着玫瑰色
Keeps me safe From my trouble and pain
让我远离麻烦和痛苦
I'm just seven hours old
我刚出生七个小时
Truly beautiful to behold
大家就说我是美男子
And somebody should be told
应该有人告诉我
My libido hasn 't been controlled
我的欲望无法控制
Now the only thing I've come to trust
现在我只相信
Is an orgasmic rush of lust
性带来的刺激
Rose tints my world
我的世界涂着玫瑰色
And keeps me safe From my trouble and pain
让我远离麻烦和痛苦
I'll be good, you'll see
你会看到 我过的很好
Take this dream away
快把这场梦带走
What's come over me
我到底怎么了
Here it comes again
这种感觉又来了
My confidence has increased
我更加自信
The game has been disbanded
游戏已经结束
My mind has been expanded
我变得更聪明
It's a gas that Frankie's landed
这都是弗兰克的功劳
His lust is so sincere
他的欲望那么真诚
Whatever happened to Fay Wray
不论菲伊·雷发生什么
That delicate satin-draped frame
如丝绸般柔滑的丝袜
As it clung to her thigh
紧紧裹住她的大腿
How I started to cry
我为何会哭泣
'Cause I wanted to be dressed
因为我也想打扮
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
让自己好好享受一下
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
在肉欲的暖洋中嬉戏
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
放肆地做做青春梦
And sensual daydreams
白天的性幻想
To treasure forever
应该永远珍藏
Can 't you just see it
你看不见吗
We've got to get out of this trap...
我们必须逃出这个陷阱...
...before this decadence saps our wills.
不能让颓废侵蚀我们的意志
I've got to be strong...
我必须坚强
...and try to hang on.
必须坚持下去
Or else my mind may well snap.
否则我会精神崩溃
And my life will be lived for the thrill
一辈子活在恐怖之中
God bless Lily St. Cyr
愿上帝保佑莉莉·圣·西尔
I'm a wild and untamed thing
我放荡不羁
I'm a bee with a deadly sting
我是有毒的蜜蜂
Get a hit and your mind goes "Ping"
一旦被叮你的思想马上短路
Your heart'll thump And your blood will sing
你的心会砰砰跳 你的血会大声唱
Let the party and the sounds rock on
让我们纵情狂欢
We're gonna shake it Till the life has gone
直到生命走向尽头
Rose tints my world
我的世界涂着玫瑰色
Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
让我远离麻烦和痛苦
We're a wild and an untamed thing
我们放荡不羁
We're a bee with a deadly sting
我们是有毒的蜜蜂
Get a hit and your mind goes "Ping"
一旦被叮你的思想马上短路
Your heart'll thump And your blood will sing
你的心会砰砰跳 你的血会大声唱
So let the party And the sounds rock on
让我们纵情狂欢
We're gonna shake it Till the life has gone
直到生命走向尽头
Rose tints my world
我的世界涂着玫瑰色
Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
让我远离麻烦和痛苦
We're a wild and an untamed thing
我们放荡不羁
We're a bee with a deadly sting
我们是有毒的蜜蜂
Get a hit and your mind goes "Ping"
一旦被叮你的思想马上短路
Your heart'll thump And your blood will sing
你的心会砰砰跳 你的血会大声唱
So let the party And the sounds rock on
让我们纵情狂欢
We're gonna shake it Till the life has gone
直到生命走向尽头
Rose tints my world
我的世界涂着玫瑰色
Keep me safe from my trouble and pain
让我远离麻烦和痛苦
Your mission is a failure
你的任务失败了
Your lifestyle's too extreme
你的生活方式太极端了
I'm your new commander
我是新的指挥官
You now are my prisoner
现在你是我的俘虏
We return to Transylvania
我们要回到特兰西瓦尼亚
Prepare the transit beam
准备传送电波
On the day I went away
在我离开的那天
Was all I had to say
是我唯一的语言
I want to come again and stay
想再回到这里
Smile and that will mean I may
微笑表示允许我来这里
'Cause I've seen
透过充满泪水的双眼
Blue skies through the tears in my eyes
我看到蓝天
Everywhere it's been the same
每个地方都一样
Feeling like I'm outside in the rain
不论身在何方 都像站在屋外淋雨
Wheeling free to try and find a game
随心所欲的尝试 找到一种游戏
Dealing cards for sorrow
分发悲伤的纸牌
'Cause I've seen
透过充满泪水的双眼
Blue skies through the tears in my eyes
我看到蓝天
That I'm going home
我要回家了
And also presumptuous of you.
你太过分了
You see, when I said "We"...
我说"我们"的时候
...were to return to Transylvania...
我指的是我和玛珍塔
...I referred only to Magenta and myself.
只有我俩回特兰西瓦尼亚
if you found my words misleading...
让你误解了我的话
...you are to remain here. In spirit anyway.
你的灵魂会留在这里
Good heavens, that's a laser.
天哪 是激光枪
A laser capable of emitting a beam of pure anti-matter.
这是能发射反物质波的激光枪
You're going to kill him?
你要杀了他
- What's his crime? - You saw what became of Eddie.
-他犯了什么罪 -你看看艾迪变成什么样了
Society must be protected.
社会一定要受到保护
Exactly, Dr. Scott.
没错 斯科特博士
Now, Frank N. Furter, your time has come
弗兰克?伏特 你的死期到了
Say goodbye to all of this...
和这些家伙说再见
...and hello to oblivion.
准备好灰飞烟灭吧
But I thought you liked them.
我还以为你喜欢他们
They liked you.
他们可是很喜欢你的
They didn't like me!
他们并不喜欢我
They never liked me!
从来都没喜欢过
A decision had to be made.
一切总该有个了结
You're okay by me.
我赞成你的做法
...I'm sorry about your nephew.
你外甥的事我很遗憾
Yes, well, perhaps it was for the best.
也许这是最好的结果
You should leave now, Dr. Scott,
斯科特博士 快离开吧
while it is still possible.
在还来的及之前
We are about to beam the entire house...
我们要把整栋房子...
...back to the planet of Transsexual...
...传送回特兰西瓦尼亚星系
...in the galaxy of Transylvania.
那有个变性星球
Our noble mission is almost completed...
我们崇高的使命马上就要成功了
...my most beautiful sister.
我最漂亮的姐姐
And soon we shall return to the moon-drenched shores...
我们马上就要回到月湿海岸
...of our beloved planet.
回到我们深爱的家乡
Sweet Transsexual.
甜蜜的变性星球
To sing and dance once more to your dark refrain.
再次为你唱歌跳舞
To take that step to the right.
往右踏一步
But it's the pelvic thrust
然后猛推臀部
That really drives you insane
那将致你癫狂
And our world will do the time warp again!
让我们再次扭曲时间
God knows I've tried
上帝知道我一直在努力
Not yet deceased
在一切还未消失前
Is still the beast is feeding
野兽还在觅食
And crawling on the planet's face
地球的表面
Called the human race
叫做人类
Frank has built and lost his creature
弗兰克制造了又失去了他的创造物
Darkness has conquered brad and Janet
黑暗已经征服了布莱德和珍妮特
The servants gone to a distant planet
仆人们回到了遥远的星球
Double feature picture show
两场连映电影秀
To the late-night double feature picture show
去看午夜场的两场连映电影秀