沙漠之花 Desert Flower

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语 / 法语

影片类型: 剧情 / 传记

导演: 雪莉·霍曼

演员: Soraya Omar-Scego / Idriss Abdillahi Houfaneh / Awa Saïd Darar / Roun Daher Aïnan / Osman Aden Dalie


台词
根据本片俄语字幕翻译
沙漠之花 电影作品
翻译:xzl0628 校队:xzl0628
《沙漠之花》
Waris!
华莉丝!华莉丝!
Old Man!
小老头!
Wars!
华莉丝!
Wars!
华莉丝!
Mom says, we have to move on.
妈妈说, 我们还要继续赶羊走.
Her name is Fattuma. You can't call a sheep like Allah's daughter.
- 她叫法图玛. 法图玛是神的女儿不是羊.
Says who?
是吗? 谁这样说.
喂,华莉丝,过来,你把羊赶到那边去.
Waris, I don't want anything to separate us.
华莉丝, 我不希望我们有任何的分离.
I'll never leave you alone! I Promise!
我保证永远不会离开你! 我保证!
LONDON, YEARS LATER
9年后 英国--伦敦
Charming that is!
今天不错!
Shop lifting is useless
你不要想如何偷走它.
Excuse me! miss
对不起, 小姐!
Right...I'm getting security
好吧, 我现在就到外面去找警察.
If you're interested in saving 10% to-day you can take out a student card
如你有学生证, 可打10%的折扣.
够了!
Aragh!...Jesus, fucking Nora!
天啊, 你吓死我了!
I'm calling the police, it's not allowed yea!
我打电话给警察, 你不能在这里, 知道吗?
I'm funny am I!
你很有趣, 是吧?
Well watch me dial 999, and see how funny that is!
你等会, 我打电话给警察!
Get out of here now
马上出去, 不要再回来了, 我们当大家没见过, 明白吗?
never come back, and forget were we saw each other
马上出去, 不要再回来了, 我们当大家没见过, 明白吗?
You out!
- 滚出去! 永远消失,
I hide here
- 不, 我已经走投无路了!
I have nowhere else to go! I can't go back to Somalia!
我已无处可去! 更不能回去索马里.
Oh yea, Somalia, yea I know
索马里... 是如此可怕... 这我知道.
How many years, you in London
那来伦敦多少年了?
Do you understand me?
你听得懂吗?
Oh! 6 years and you still don't speak English
6年, 仍然不会说英文.
To day is your lucky day
今天是你的幸运的日!
Is it?
真的
Good riddence
见鬼, 只会这一句.
See yea! See yea! Oop!
- 再见. - 再见.
How are you?
你还好吧?
Mummbles
- 我要找... 奥克力... - 安静,OK!
Security
保安
Look your out of there now yea.....OK.
听着, 让我一个人安静!
Try and get yourself a homeless shelter or summink
自己找个露宿者之家, 别来烦我.
Homeless shelter yea!
- 露宿者之家, 你明白吗? - 回来! 回来!
You bloody little stalker
哎呀, 你为什么老跟着我!
Stop looking at me with those big puppy dog eyes, right!
你这小狗一样眼睛, 不要老盯着我.
Look I'm not saying you will be able to stay the night allright
我同意让你过夜了, 明白吗?
Can you tell the audience your name?
我应该如何称呼你?
Marylin McKeen and yours.....Waris
玛丽莲-麦基恩, 你呢? -华莉丝.
Marylin
玛丽莲.
One night, yea!
-就一晚. -行.
It's fine she's my sister
谢谢. 没什么, 这是我姐姐.
and who am I your flaming aunt?
我以为她是你阿姨!
See yea!
- 再见.
See yea!
- 好吧,再见.
Found her on the toilet at work
- 我上班时在洗手间发现它. - 什么?
give over
就这样,
She's just follwed me here
她就一直跟着我.
Forget it
你别忘了,
This is a business I'm running not some charity centre for drop out's
我是一家小客栈, 而不是什么慈善机构!
Right well that's just made my day hasn‘t it
非常好, 今天简直糟糕透了!
Royal Academy of Dance don't think I'm suitable for their tuition
英国皇家舞蹈学院没有录取我,
so does Royal Ballet School
还有皇家芭蕾舞学校与
English National won't see me for an audition
国家剧团连面试都没有,
and they won't even take my calls at the Rembrant
还有罗宾达... 蓝巴林... 罗布罗伊...
The Rebbie, the Rabbie
没有愿收我的!
The R...what ever it's fucking called
多么愚蠢的名字, 有什么关系!
supid fucking name any way
多么愚蠢的名字, 有什么关系!
Therefore I suck, so
反正我也好不到哪里去,那么,
Sod 'em, there's plenty of other ballet schools
没有其他的芭蕾舞学校?
you're a fantastic dancer
你是个很出色的舞蹈员.
plus you can
你还可以做其他方面的事, 而我根本就不行.
.....bend in places I don't even posses
你还可以做其他方面的事, 而我根本就不行.
yea well can I get rid of these
- 那我这个还有什么用?
There lovely
- 这个好看.
...or this...it's nice
很不错
A ballerina's body is born not made
芭蕾舞演员不是要很瘦, 要没有多余的脂肪, 而我不是.
So what am I meant to do with her then?
你应该做点什么的?
Today 's weather sunny, showers
今天的天气:晴朗有阵雨.
What are you the BBC?
你以为你是BBC?
Ah, I'm really sorry I just forget something
噢, 对不起, 我忘了...
Your ....sister
你的“姐姐”可逗留一晚, 不许更久.
can stay for one night only
你的“姐姐”可逗留一晚, 不许更久.
Great....which room?..I'll show her up
- 非常好, 睡什么地方?
Your room' your floor
- 在地板上.
and no peeing on the carpet, or other trampy behaviour
不要让她睡在地毯上, 否则扣你的保证金.
or you lose your deposit
不要让她睡在地毯上, 否则扣你的保证金.
Oh! cheers Pushpa, you really know how to cheer a girl up
当然, 普什帕, 我知道, 那是应该的.
Hey....hey, no familiarites
嘿, 别放肆!
and you..... Wolf girl
你, 不懂规矩的年轻人...
You clean the room before you go and leave it exactly as you found it, allright
在离开房间时, 整理并保持全部原状, 懂吗?
Rember only death is completly free
记住, 只有死是完全免费的.
Mama
妈妈.
Oh shit! the bloody alarm
该死的, 该死的闹钟... 哎呀... 没有声音!
never bloody goes off
该死的, 该死的闹钟... 哎呀... 没有声音!
bloody hell
该死的, 该死的闹钟... 哎呀... 没有声音!
What you doing with
你起来多久了?
I've never seen the floor before
我以前从没看清这地板.
Cheers
谢谢.
Not bad
不错.
You've done this before
你以前没有清理过.
Hold on
请等一分钟.
I'll write down an address for you
我给写个地址, 你愿意去吗?
Some where you can go, yea
我给写个地址, 你愿意去吗?
Wait!
等等,
Wait!
等一等!
OK. try this place, first they always need staff , that's where I first worked.....yea
先试试这里, 他们总是缺人的. 我也在那里工作过.
Work.....You ....Work
工作, 你要工作,
Alright .... alright
清楚吗? - 工作...
Yep that's right
- 是的, 没错.
Sorry, but I can't walk you to the bus stop
对不起, 我不能和你一起去.
Neil! My radiator is still leaking .
- 尼尔, 暖气管还在漏水.
yea, so you're not going to introduce us then?
- 是吗... 你不希望给我们介绍吗?
I'm m m Neil
我是尼尔-费尔兰.
so nice to meet you
很高兴见到你.
Ah get off 'er
手拿开.
Why !
为什么?
because I'm just a caretaker
因为我只不过是搞维修的吗?
I've got a degree you know
你知道我也是有文凭的.
What have you got ?
你是什么?
Here yea, take this
一个微不足道的人. 把这个穿上.
You'll freeze otherwise
不然冻坏了, 华莉丝.
Watch it !
注意你的脚!
When you're doing the mopping
当你洗地板, 你应该放一个黄色警告牌,
you've got to put down the yellow sign
当你洗地板, 你应该放一个黄色警告牌,
otherwise people could slip, right. Its dangerous
不然人就会滑倒, 这是非常危险的.
Now give me this, if you can do the tables up there
这里就这样了, 去清理上边的桌子.
Remember to smile
不要忘了微笑.
Oh!...S,sorry,....sorry
噢, 对不起.
err!
I don't know if you err speak any English
不知道你懂不懂英语,
but err
但是...
look I'm
你知道, 我...
I do a bit of photography and err
我是一位摄影师, 刚才是在寻找新的面孔.
I'm always looking for new faces and err
我是一位摄影师, 刚才是在寻找新的面孔.
take my card please and err
你... 这是我的名片, 请和...
If you feel like it just give us a call
只是希望你打电话联系我.
Thank you
谢谢.
Oh! you might want to hold on to that actually
不要马上扔掉, 好吗?
alright ... alright
- 你好? - 你好!
Alright darlin'?
亲爱的, 好吗,
come here often ?
找到工作了, 是吗?
nice jacket
不错的夹克.
Very good quality, made in China, 35 pounds.
质量非常好, 中国制造, 35英磅.
Just look at this face, do I look stupid, no I'll give you twenty, what about these ?
看我像一个傻瓜吗? 给你20英磅. 这么一点?
For you special price
- 只有这个价钱.
Naw
那么
Twenty five
- 25英磅.
but
你看看
Twenty five! It's a bloody flip flop
- 25英磅? 一双情侣拖鞋?
Very, very good flip flop.....Might be a
你就要了这拖鞋吧, 难道是垃圾吗?
I would come again if you bought something.
快滚出去. 我必须挣钱 !
What about my family? My vital operation?
我有一个家... - 我妻子需要动手术...
You're not even married
- 可是你还没结婚!
Oh! I see you've brought your little friend back then
哦, 你的老朋友又回来了, 是吧?
nothing here for you Wolf girl
- 在这里了没有你需要的, 小狗.
Me money, money
- 我有钱...钱!
No room at the Inn
所有的房间都满了,
Sorry
抱歉.
She can share with me. Just move in an extra bed.
可以跟我一起, 只要有一个折叠床.
Oh! where are you going to sleep, the window ledge.
那你去哪儿睡? 睡在窗台上, 还是什么地方?
One night
在这里,
here
就一晚上
One night
就一晚上.
Please, Mama, please
行吧, 妈妈. 求求你!
No one calls me Mama
还没有人叫我妈妈.
Clothes on
我的衣服...
Marylin.....Marylin
玛丽莲! 玛丽莲! 玛丽莲!
Open up
开门, 开门!
Marylin
玛丽莲, 谢谢...
Bed delivery
- 客房服务.
Yep
- 好的.
Do you want me to come in and fix it
- 我可以进来布置房间吗?
Just leave it there
- 噢, 你只需要放在这里.
I cook excellent
我做饭非常好.
They'll be here in a minute, you better get a shifty on.
有什么区别, 赶快化装, 要出去了!
I cannot I have homework.
不行, 我还有功课.
Don't argue with me, put this on for a change.
不要争了, 穿上衣服.
No!
不!
Week after week learning, working, sleeping
每周都是读书、工作、睡觉.
We'll have some fun tonight methinks
今天晚上该寻点开心了, 小姐!
I have to fill form okay
- 我要填写的表格, 对不对?
Okay
- 是的.
Put
"先输入你的名字".
last
"先输入你的名字".
name
"先输入你的名字".
first
"先输入你的名字".
which name?
什么名字?
Waris is your first name
华莉丝 - 您的名,
Dirie is your family name
迪里耶 - 您的姓
Englsh....please
请用英语!
thank you
谢谢.
Date of
"生日"?
birth
"生日"?
I don't know
我不知道.
Day....month
你出生在什么年,月,日?
year
你出生在什么年,月,日?
Friend,..... sister
我出生在雨季.
Um!
喂,
do you think you could bloody bovver to knock
你连门都不敲一下吗?
You what, you deaf?
是吗, 你装聋吧?
So err, what's for dinner
- 有什么可吃的?
Pasta with spinach and sardine
- 通心粉,菠菜... 和沙丁鱼.
I don't
嗯, 我...
Go on
我尝尝看.
ergh
好吃吗?
There you are that's for you
这是给你的.
No worries, maybe one day I could cook for you.
你知道吗, 华莉丝 也许有一天我会煮东西给你吃.
So do you like bacon and eggs
比如:咸猪肉和鸡蛋
I make a wonderful
- 我会用一个很大的土豆... - 好的, 尼尔感谢你.
yea thanks Neil your contributions are greatly appreciated Thank you
- 我会用一个很大的土豆... - 好的, 尼尔感谢你. 谢谢了!
What,.... what, what is wrong what
- 等一下, 出了什么事? 什么…
It's another rejection, I'll never be a dancer,
- 又是拒收单. 都不愿收我!
I'll be a bloody shop girl all my bloody life
我这一生就是这么糟了.
How you know it's a rejection
你怎知道是拒收单?
Because an acceptance come in a big thick envelope
因为同意单是大信封!
What!
怎么啦?
erm you got some visitors
有人找你.
I can't, send them away
叫他们走吧!
leave me alone
别来烦我!
er what am I your bloody butler?
你们干什么了 ?
Get out
玛丽莲,
We dance tonight
今晚, 我们去跳舞吧?
Hi!..
您好.
I'm Harold
我是哈罗德.
Harold is your first name?
你叫哈罗德?
yea
是的.
What is your last name?
那你姓什么?
Jackson
杰克逊
Harold Jackson
哈罗德-杰克逊.
yea I like the way you say it
是的. 随便你怎么念.
What's yours?
你叫什么名字?
[says name in Somali]
华莉丝-哈尔-穆罕默德-苏莱曼-迪里耶-马塞斯塔
Parents couldn't figure out what to name you hu!
你父母不会忘记你的名字吧?
First name Waris, last name Dirie
- 名华莉丝, 姓迪里耶.
Dirie!
- 迪里耶...
So I should call you?
那么我该如何称呼你...?
Waris
- 华莉丝.
Waris
- 华莉丝...
Where are you from?
你是从哪来的?
Are you cold, with that err balloon jacket on?
你感觉很冷吗? 这可是件鸭绒衣.
You want to dance?
要想跳舞吗?
What does Harold Jackson make?
“哈罗德-杰克逊”是什么意思?
What?
什么?
In Somalia all names have a meaning
在索马里, 所有名字都是有意思的,
So what does Waris mean?
那“华莉丝”, 是什么意思?
Desert Flower
"沙漠之花".
You're not African?
你是不是非洲人?
No
不,
I'm from New York
我是美国纽约人,
Waris
华莉丝.
I'm only here for a few weeks
我来这里只逗留几个星期.
Alright
来吧.
Let's dance
我们跳舞吧.
There you go
来吧...
You're a good dancer
你跳得很好.
Gotcha!
抱着你了.
Wait!
等等!
Okay, I'm sorry
好了, 我很抱歉.
I feel guilty
都怪我.
A respectable woman does not do that
好的女人不会干这事的.
A respectable woman
好的女人也有乐趣,
can have fun and still be respectable
也不会变坏.
No a respectable woman
不, 好的女人会干这事的.
does not do that
不做什么
Doesn't do what?
为什么?
Hey Waris
华莉丝,
you can say it you know
你能告诉我吗.
Sex! .... Okay
性, 是吗?
It's nothing to be ashamed of, what's so bad about it?
这有什么不好, 为什么要惭愧?
Only a cut woman is a good woman
只有割礼过的女人才是一个好女人.
Sorry, What a cut
对不起, 什么“割礼”?
okay, now you're going to have to teach some English
好吧, 告诉我.
This is how she stays a virgin, yes?
这是保持处女身的方法, 懂吗?
until her wedding night
到洞房那晚她妈才替她打开.
then her man opens her.
到洞房那晚她妈才替她打开.
That's the way, isn't it?
到处都是这样习俗, 不是吗?
Waris I don't know what you're talking about
华莉丝, 我不知道你在说些什么, 真的.
You're not cut?
你没受过割礼?
What'cha mean?
你说什么?
Did they cut something away from you?
你的身体割除了什么吗?
Can you show me?
你能告诉我吗? 可以给我看吗?
Maybe I can understand
也许我就明白了.
They cut
把他们都割去, 然后缝合在一起吗?
They cut everything away and then sowed it up
把他们都割去, 然后缝合在一起吗?
When did this happen?
什么时候?
When I was
在我年幼的时候.
three years old
三岁吧.
Same with my sisters
我的姐妹和我也都一样.
Notfarma was eight, because they could not find anybody to do it earlier
不, 法玛要到八岁, 因为一直找不到割礼师. --割礼师?
Women who cut
就是行割礼的女人.
Waris can you feel anything?
华莉丝, 你感觉到什么吗?
What do you mean?
我不明白你的意思?
Is that why you take time in the bathroom?
这就是你在厕所需要呆很长时间?
That's what it is to be women
女人都是这样的?
No!
不.
I'm a women
我就是女人.
It's not like that for me
而我就不是这样的.
Do you remember what you looked like before?
你记得以前是什么样子的吗?
like this?
像我这个样子吗?
They did, they did not do it to you
你妈妈他们,
You're mother?
没有给你做?
NO
没有.
They don't do it to anyone here
这里没有人做.
Hey
抱歉.
I knew you wouldn't call me
我知道你不会打电话给我.
Ah! it's alright ... it's alright
不过, 没事, 没事!
in fact I think I might have been disappointed if you had
如果你打来电话, 我更会感到失望.
I tell you
你拿扫帚的手势跟我妈妈一模一样.
you handle that broom exactly like my old mum used to
你拿扫帚的手势跟我妈妈一模一样.
err, you're right ...you're right... you're right
不, 你是对的, 正确的...
you shouldn't let strange men chat you up
不同陌生人说话.
You know your lucky, you really have no idea
你其实很幸运, 你真的一点都不知道,
how beautiful you are
你是多么美丽, 但你…
Oh! have you em
你还留着我给你的名片吗?
have you still got that card I gave you? hm
你还留着我给你的名片吗?
good
好的.
Why eat goat food?
为什么吃羊吃的东西
I've got three months, yea!
嘴巴放干净点, 这事关重要, 是我的最后机会.
really crucial audition coming up, it's my last chance
嘴巴放干净点, 这事关重要, 是我的最后机会.
its the only bloody place that hasn't turned me down
这是唯一没有拒绝我的学校.
Jesus! where did you get this from?
天呀, 这是特里·唐纳森! 从哪得来的?
"Terry Donaldson"
那个特里·唐纳森!
The Terry Donaldson!
那个特里·唐纳森!
What do you mean?
- 你说什么?
He's only famous
- 他是一个名人! 时尚摄影师!
the fashion photographer
- 他是一个名人!时尚摄影师!
he did Diana
拍过戴安娜...
Aunt Maryon said pictures are vice
马莉安说的照相不好.
What she know
她懂什么?
Who'd want to take her plcture anyway
没有人愿意拍她的, 唐纳森说得对, 你很漂亮.
He's right you're gorgeous
没有人愿意拍她的, 唐纳森说得对, 你很漂亮.
You can earn a bloody fortune
你可以赚到很多钱.
talking of gorgeous
说到漂亮,
that hot Harold from the other night
热情的哈罗德, 当你变成灰姑娘时,
When you did your Cinderella trick
热情的哈罗德, 当你变成灰姑娘时,
wanted you to have that
给你这个, 希望你会到纽约去.
in-caae you're ever passing through New York
给你这个, 希望你会到纽约去.
His address
这是他的地址.
"Harod Jackson"
- 哈罗德 - 杰克逊.
"Harod Jackson"
- 哈罗德 - 杰克逊!
Call him
联络他吧!
He sees I'm different .....and then?
他看出我跟别人有不同... 然后呢?
Who done it?
哦, 亲爱的...
Fuck!
哎呀,
My watch
我的手表!
Shit what's the time? I must get back to work
什么时间? 是不是该回去工作了.
Ten minutes
10分钟
Waris
华莉丝,你怎么啦.
Waris
华莉丝!
Waris
华莉丝!
I don't have any money
- 没事的! - 我没有钱.
What you talking about money for, you don't need any money
别担心钱, 这里不用钱,
I'll get you help
他们会帮你的.
Go to work,...Go to work
玛丽莲, 你该去上班了.
What you talking about work, I'm not going to work
我还上什么班, 去找人帮你.
I'm getting you help, Stay there
在这等我!
Is there nurses in this place?
护士在吗?
Anyone!
有人吗?
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
yea it's my friend she's really ill
是的, 我朋友, 她不舒服.
Can you tell me where it hurts?
- 可以告诉我什么地方痛吗?
It hurts
- 我想是这里.
Here I think
我们可以帮你.
We're get some help, what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Waris
华莉丝.
Okay we're going to get you some help, don't worry
华莉丝? 好的. 我们会帮你, 不要担心.
Alright
你会没事的.
Can you help her yea?
你可以帮助她, 是吗?
yea, let me just fetch someone okay
是的, 我去找人, 好吗?
Stay with her
- 你陪着她.
Thank you
- 谢谢.
See
看见了
Please try and relax
请尽量放松.
Now if you can just lift your feet into these
把双脚放在这上面就行了.
Come on luvee
来吧, 小姐,
or doctor can't help you
医生看你来了.
Here we go
像这样.
there we go
像这样.
I can't give you back what's been taken away
东西已经不在了, 我不能替你复原.
but at least I can make sure it doesn't hurt, okay
但至少我保证让你不觉得痛,好吗?
Can you get nurse Fatlma doesn't she speak Somali?
请你叫法蒂玛护士来一下, 因为我不懂索马里语.
Put....legs.....down now
现在把双脚放下来.
Fatima's off today but Omar said he'll do it
法蒂玛今天休假, 但阿迈勒也来自索马里.
Can you tell this young lady she was stitched up far to tightly a
告诉这位年轻的女士, 她缝得实在太紧了.
a real botch up I have to say
这是屠夫做的, 糟糕极了.
can you say I want to operate as soon as possible
告诉她我会尽快替她做手术.
Aren't you ashamed? Showing this white man your body ?
让白人看你的身体, 你不感到羞耻?
Our tradition is of no concern to them.
我们的传统他们绝对管不着.
Tell her she's doing the right thing
告诉她, 她做得对.
It's amazing she's put up with this for so long
令人吃惊的是, 她忍受了这么久. 一定是受着的极度煎熬.
she must be in absolute constant torment, but
令人吃惊的是, 她忍受了这么久. 一定是受着的极度煎熬.
She musn't worry we can fix it
叫她不用担心, 我们可以给她解决.
Sure
好的.
If you change what you are, then you are betraying your parents,
如果你改变现在的样子, 你就背叛了你的父母,
your people and your heritage.
对不起你的民族和你的传统.
Does your mother know what you are about to do? Shame on you!
你妈妈知道你干了什么吗? 你真可耻!
She'll think about it
她会支持我的
回 忆
Mommy, I am bleeding down there.
妈妈, 我下面正在流血.
Good, it means
那是好事, 意味着
you are a woman now!
你现在是女人了.
It's terribly painful.
这痛得很.
All pain will pass.
一切痛苦都会过去的.
okay
是吗.
Waris, this is Galool Mohammed.
华莉丝, 他是 穆罕默德本-加拉尔.
Come closer my dear, come closer.
来靠近我亲爱的, 来再近些.
Do you like my watch?
你喜欢我的手表吗?
Waris, You will marry him
华莉丝, 你会嫁给他成为
to be his fourth wife.
他的第四任妻子.
I arranged the wedding for tomorrow.
我们会在明天安排婚礼.
Mom, I will not marry him!
妈妈, 我不想嫁给他!
Galool Mohammed paid a lot for you. You can't say no.
穆罕默德为你付了大笔礼金. 你不能反对.
Where are you going? - To grandmother.
- 你要去哪去? - 摩加迪沙外婆那里.
Mogadishu! It's far away! I come with you!
摩加迪沙! 很远的呀, 我跟你一块去.
No! They need you here, little brother!
不, 这里需要你, 弟弟.
Don't worry! In the city I earn lots of money
别担心, 我在城里赚到很多钱后,
and then I come back to get you!
我就回来接你.
Mommy.
妈妈...
Mogadishu?
到摩加迪沙吗?
Yes. Hurry up.
是的, 快点爬上来!
Shut up!
不要喊!
Mommy!
妈妈!
I said shut up!
我说闭嘴!
Where is the mosque?
清真寺在哪里?
Over there.
在那边.
Mother, see what comes of living with goats and sheep!
妈妈你看, 跟羊一起生活就是这个样子.
We can't afford to keep her. She has to go back home!
我们没能力收留她, 她一定要回家!
A girl who dares the long journey through the desert has a good reason.
一个女儿家长途跋涉, 冒险穿过沙漠 必定有她的苦衷.
She blamed our family! - Enough! Go back to work!
- 这是我们家的耻辱! - 够了!干活去!
A miracle you survived!
你能够活下来真是个奇迹!
It was Allah's will.
那是安拉的旨意.
You have the same lips as your mother. I always called her Afyareh.
你的嘴唇跟你妈的一样. 我总是叫她阿菲琪.
Grandma, why have we never seen you?
外婆, 为什么我们从来没见过你?
Because your mother ran away through the desert to marry your father.
因为你妈妈也是离家出走, 穿过沙漠去嫁给你爸.
A man we did not approve because he was nothing but a nomad.
我们不承认你爸, 因为他是游牧民族,
I wonder if it made her happy. All that pain must be worth something.
我也问自己, 她这样幸福吗? 受这些苦一定是为了些值得的东西.
Waris
华莉丝.
hey
可恶...
naa
鲜花. 怎么样?
Quite comfy these beds, arn't they
噢, 很舒适的床, 是吗?
Aargh I have had such a day
今天太累了...
God
哦, 上帝,
been on me feet all day
整天都站在那里.
Hello
您好.
Hello
哦, 您好.
do come in
进来吧.
You don't look famous
他不像很有名气.
Fame
名气...
yea.... right
是的, 不错.
It's alright for getting you through passport control without any hassle , I suppose
究竟是什么风把吹你来了.
but grave yards are full of people
坟场葬着不少自以为了不起的人.
You forgot
你忘记了这个.
Oh!
哦...
You've kept it all this time
你一直保管着?
Thank you
谢谢.
So how much you pay to take my picture
那么拍我的照片你要付多少钱给我?
well
通常是人家付钱请我拍照的.
I'm usually the one who gets paid for the picture
通常是人家付钱请我拍照的.
So you really are interested in being a model
你真的有兴趣当模特儿了?
I am in ..... interested in better life
我有喜欢过好一点的生活.
Try and look up
尽量放松.
thanks
谢谢.
okay
- 好了,
Ready
你准备好了吗?
how we doing?
可以了吧?
Good .... I've finished
- 好了, 可以了
Ah! good
- 是的.
okay
- 好的,
here we go
开始吧.
Just sit on the stool
你只是坐在椅子上.
Change it back, will yea
请你把这个拿开.
that's it just sit yourself down
只要坐下就行了.
Thank you
好的.
if you just swivel, ah that's
你转过这边, 这边.
just turn yourself round this way
你转过这边, 这边.
this way
你转过这边, 这边.
right
对 了.
just face that white thing there
看着那个白色的东西,
that's it okay
对 了.
Just do some err
先做些测试.
tests yea
先做些测试.
yup!
好,
Okay
行了.
I don't know your name?
我还不知道你的名字?
Waris
- 华莉丝.
Waris
- 华莉丝?
Oki doke Waris here we go
好的, 华莉丝, 我们开始吧.
Okay and
好的,
chin up a little bit
下巴抬高一点.
It's not working is it
- 不,不行,是不是?
I'm sorry I waste your time
- 对不起,我…
No no don't worry, please sit down
不, 不, 你坐下! 请坐下!
please sit down
请坐下!
face that way
朝向那边,
it's fine
很好. 好,行了.
Okay
很好. 好,行了.
So Waris!
哦,华莉丝...
do you think about home a lot?
你想家吗?
your mum and dad?
想你的妈妈爸爸和
brothers and sisters?
兄弟姐妹吗?
no
没有
A typical Donaldson, he's only interested in your profile
典型的唐纳森. 他只关心你的轮廓.
mind you he does say you have the most beautiful profile he's ever seen
不过他说你的轮廓是他见过最美丽的.
look at the wall
转过去.
Oki dokie So..... A straw!
怎么啦你, 嗯 饮管呢?
Why do we want to be a model then?
你干吗要做模特儿呢?
and don't say the money
不要说只为了钱.
because I'm telling you now
听我说
very few girls get rich or famous.
谁都想又有钱又有名.
The ones that do are the exception.
那可不是人人做得到的.
Being model is better than being cleaning lady
做模特儿,比做清洁女工好?
Can you walk?
- 知道怎么走吗!
Yes I walk a long way to Mogadishu
- 能够,走过很远路到摩加迪沙.
No
不,
no
不...
Can ..... You Walk
你能走猫步吗?
This the new girl I take it ?
这是新来的. 纳塔利娅.
You trained her?
你教过他
Yes
- 是的.
Oh no
哦, 不行...
Oh who knew ... bye bye Lucinda take care
- 噢…谁看得懂... - 再见.
Bye bye darling
再见, 亲爱的.
A sloucher
太糟了.
and what a shame
真丢人...
Nicole you're having a baby
妮可! 你有了孩子...
You look great
气色真好呀!
Well done
不错,
So walk to the couch
你现在走到那边沙发那里.
Come on come on come on
走吧,走吧,走吧...
No no no that's hideous hideous hideous, take them off
不, 不, 不! 这很难看, 难看, 难看, 脱下来!
Oh god what are you hiding under that tent
天呀, 你在长袍里面藏了什么?
fat!
脂肪?
cellulite!
脂肪团?
can't send them bubble wrap, they'll never book one of my girls again
别对我说是泡沫衬垫, 我手下的模特儿不用这个的.
lift your dress
换了你这身衣服.
lift your dress!
换了你这身衣服.
You have a casting session in half an hour from now, if you don't want it to be you're last one lift your dress!
半个钟后你要上服装课. 如果你以后不想再穿这个, 就换了你这身衣服!
You work in a burger bar or something
你在一家小餐馆工作?
you did
真恐怖.
Oh!
哦,
you have a bum
是屁股太大.
right you'll have to get rid of that
那么, 它应该把它减去.
Oh! my
噢…天呀
gosh what have you done to your feet?
你把双脚弄成怎样了?
Marcel!
马塞尔!
are they
这…
scars?
疤痕,
We'll have to do something to hide
必须清除掉.
Oh god!
噢, 天,
Well
好吧...
Okay
好吧...
good job Donaldson is salivating for you
就这样, 这个唐纳森. 你真是荣幸,
here's the address
这是地址,
take a taxi
坐出租车吧.
I cannot take taxi
不, 我不坐出租车.
Darling!
亲爱的,
there isn't going to be a limousine to pick you up, us ordinary mortals have to take cabs
不会有豪华轿车接你的. 我们这些只是普通模特儿, 坐出租车吧.
No I mean have no money
不, 我是说...我没有钱.
I walk?
我走路?
Bertrand
伯特兰!
I want that back
要还的. 你好吗? 我完成了.
[speaking French]
是的, 是的, 是的... 是的, 是的, 非常好.
Okay, now..... umm
好的, 所以...
[speaking French]
你看到的德国女孩, 我送那个去?
[speaking French] [speaking French]
亲爱的, 是吗?你看到的德国女孩, 我送那个去?
[speaking French]
你看到的德国女孩, 我送那个去?
[speaking French]
伊万娜, 曼迪, 珍妮, 尼科尔,
[speaking French]
奎楠和约肯.
Waris?
华莉丝?
you're next
轮到你了.
Spot!
在标志这里?
No
不行吗?
I go
我走就是了.
Now hold on
- 慢着,
so you're Donaldson's girl?
你就是唐纳森看中的?
Yes
- 对.
er hang on, come back
等等, 回来.
Yes
好了,
Relax turn around
放松, 转身.
再来.
张开你的嘴, 也许不用那么大.
难道我真老了.
Waris my darling you are going to travel the globe
华莉丝, 亲爱的, 你要环游世界了.
I have booked you into all the big shows
我将安排你参加所有大型时装展,
Everywhere
到处都有!
from the deserts of Africa to the catwalks of the world, I'm a genius
走出非洲沙漠-踏上世界天桥! 我是一个天才!
So
那么,
first stop Paris
第一站, 巴黎.
you're going to travel with Naomi and Christina
我们跟纳奥米和克里斯蒂娜同行!
Then you are going to meet all the French photographers
接着我们跟全法国的摄影师见面,
introduced by moi (me) of course
当然是我请的.
and then
然后,
my darling, thanks to my brilliance
亲爱的, 凭我的才华,
we've got two major campaigns in America
你在美国还有两场大型宣传活动.
That's where the big money is darling
- 那才是赚大钱的地方.
In America
- 美国?
So hand over your passport
对, 把你的护照给我.
Mary called again
玛丽莲又来电话.
Yup
- 好的,
yes
等会!
This is the third time she's called
她打了五次电话来了.
To bad!
真不巧!
Fresh water
清水!
C'mon ..... give it to me
把它给我,
otherwise how can I organise all those visas
否则, 我怎么去办签证手续?
Oh my god, a Somali relic
噢, 天呀, 是索马里的古董.
Marcel!
水来了! 谢谢!
Gonna cost us a fortune in visa fees
签证费可要花一大笔钱.
but you're worth it
但你是值的.
you look amazing by the way
你看起来不错.
you having sex?
- 您是否有过性关系?
What!
- 什么?
Next please
请下一位.
Next please
请下一位.
You didn't get into it?
你又没有通过.
They all look like their better than me
看来, 他们都比我好.
I don't care
算了,
that's my move, it happens
我真没有想到.
What
什么?
For you
这是给您的.
to say thank you
为了感谢你.
This fall off the back of a lorry or what!
可是名牌哦,
you can't afford this
你买不起呀!
They want me to go to the big fashion shows it's lots of money
他们要我参加大型时装表演! 可以赚很多钱!
yea!
真的吗, 耶!
But you need to teach me to walk
但你应该教我如何走.
Waris!
华莉丝.
Wari!
华莉丝,
sorry
对不起.
I wasn't
我不是…
I wasn't watching
我不是在看你们.
there's a
楼下有位女士要见你.
lady
楼下有位女士要见你.
downstairs to see yea
楼下有位女士要见你.
You are fired!
你被开除了!
you have made me look like a complete idiot
- 你把我当成是白痴!
Oi! easy
- 嘿,放轻松点!
I have spent days getting you bookings all over the globe
连日来, 我替你在全世界接工作,
and then I discover your illegal
却发觉你是非法居民.
This pathetic little passport of yours is a historic document
你这本破护照,
it is six years out of date
六年前他就过期了!
You're going to get yourself deported back to you're dreary little desert
你会被遣返回那沉闷的小沙漠,
and I'm going to lose every penny I've invested in your skinny little arse
而我会失去在你身上, 投资的每一分钱!
What do you mean she's getting deported
- 她不会被驱逐出境的?
Err! excuse me m'lady, could you mind those stilettos on my floor
- 对不起, 这位女士, 不要损坏我的地板插脚,
you make any marks and I'll bill you for the damage
否则,我会要你赔偿的.
I have got a car waiting
我在等车,
Alright
行吗?
Marry me
嫁给我.
Oh! get up Neil. We haven't got time for your love sick tomfoolery
尼尔, 我没时间看你的低俗示爱.
I mean it
我认真的
You know
我们只是纸上结婚.
we....we just get married on paper
我们只是纸上结婚.
Waris gets a passport job done
华莉丝就可以拿到护照.
I don't have time for this
我没有时间等!
we fly out on Tuesday
我们星期二就要飞了.
Children children can we just use a bit of lateral thinking here
孩子, 孩子... 我们是不是该想点实际的办法!
Do you know somebody?
- 你有门路?
Might do
- 也许有.
How much?
- 多少?
Three thousand
- 三千.
Two
- 两千.
Two 'n half
- 两千五.
Better be good?
- 不能出岔子.
He is
- 不会.
No, no, no I have no money
- 不, 不, 我没有钱.
Take this back then
- 那把这个拿回去!
No no Waris
不, 华莉丝,
my people have caused yours so much suffering and
我的国人这些年来,
subjugation over the years
让你受到太多苦和太多委屈了,
just
这好像是我起码能做到的了.
seems the least I can do
这好像是我起码能做到的了.
er! thank you darling
谢谢, 亲爱的, 我们不需要任何高尚的牺牲.
we won't be needing any noble sacrifices
谢谢, 亲爱的, 我们不需要任何高尚的牺牲.
very sweet
真够感人的.
take these?
- 刷卡可以吗?
Prefer cash
- 最好付现金.
Oh please
噢, 别 …
Alright ten 'n half percent surcharge
- 那要收百分之十服务费.
Make the call
- 打电话联系吧!
Don't worry they'll fix it. It's fine
别担心, 他们会搞定的. 没问题.
Okay , now listen up everybody
好, 听着, 各位!
We get to Paris and Jean Luke from Claude management
我们来到巴黎,
will take us to a darling little hotel in Saint Germaine
会有专人领我们到酒店.
From there it's straight to the Vogue party at the Ritz
安顿下来就直接到丽思参加时尚酒会!
qui j'adore [which I love]
安顿下来就直接到丽思参加时尚酒会!
Then you sleep for six and a quarter hours
你睡觉到明天早上6:25, 然后就是试穿了.
Tomorrow it is fittings
晚饭前穿纪梵希(时装品牌-译者注),
Givenchy in the morning and Chanel and Dior in the afternoon
晚饭后穿夏奈尔和迪奥(时装品牌-译者注).
and I don't want to see any alcohol and I do not want to see any drugs
我不要有人喝酒, 不要有人嗑药!
Do you understand me girls ?
明白吗, 小姐们?
Okay
好的,
Thursdays Donatellas birthday party
星期四是唐娜泰莉的生日会,
and rumour has it that Johnny Depp is going to be there
听说约翰-尼德普会出现. - 不带范妮莎 - 好呀!...
Monday Madonna is opening Gaultier
星期一, 麦当娜为戈蒂埃开店剪彩,
so I've booked you all for that
我安排了你们都出场.
go on qqq quick
快点, 小鸭子
there we go
每位小姐…每位小姐...
there we go
每位小姐…每位小姐...
and you are now my darling
亲爱的,
Waris O'sullivan
你现在是华莉丝-奥沙利文.
sweet .... off you go .....come
真好听,我们走... 走!
Thank you
谢谢.
Who's Johnny Depp?
约翰-尼德普是谁?
Mrs Waris O'sullivan we have to ask you to come with us
华莉丝-奥沙利文太太? 请你跟我们走.
No,no,no there's a mistake
不, 不, 不! 搞错了,
there's some mistake here
搞错了!
excuse me she's a legitimate UK citizen
对不起, 她是合法英国公民!
she's a legitimate UK citizen
对不起, 她是合法英国公民!
Get up get up, I'm calling my lawyea
- 起来, 起来. - 我要找律师!
I'm calling my lawyea
- 卢辛达! - 我要找律师!
回 忆
Your father beats your mother, because she let you go.
你爸爸打你的母亲, 因为她放走了你.
But mothers never stop loving their daughters.
但母亲爱女儿之心是不会死的.
Your father will never forgive you. But you can't stay with us.
你爸决不会原谅你 可是你不能跟我们一块住.
I can't go back home, grandmother.
我不回去, 外婆.
Marium, a sister of your mother,
你妈有个姊妹, 叫玛丽亚姆,
is the wife of the Somali ambassador in London.
是索马里驻伦敦大使夫人.
She s looking for a maid.
她想找个女佣.
It's Allah's will that you move on.
安拉的意旨是要你继续前行.
There will be war in Somalia. In Europe you are safe.
索马里会起战火, 你在欧洲就安全了.
Don't come back.
别回来.
They will try to change you there.
到了那里人们会设法改变你.
Never forget where you come from.
你一定要饮水思源.
Here is your passport.
这是你的护照.
It tells people who you are. Without it you are no one.
别人看了就知道你是谁. 没了它你就什么都不是.
May Allah protect you, Afyareh.
望安拉庇佑你, 阿菲琪.
Go in peace.
一路顺风.
Go in peace.
一路顺风.
Go in peace.
一路顺风.
There s a Coup d'Etat in Somalia!
索马里大使馆
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to
先生们, 女士们!
this is your lucky day
欢迎参加"今天是你的幸运日"活动!
Today
今天...
is
是...
your lucky
你的幸运...
day
...日.
[indistinct talking in Somali]
索马里的饥饿人民,
[indistinct talking in Somali] [indistinct talking in Somali]
终于看到内战结束了.索马里的饥饿人民,
[indistinct talking in Somali]
索马里的饥饿人民,
[indistinct talking in Somali] [indistinct talking in Somali]
死难者估计有十万人,索马里的饥饿人民,
[indistinct talking in Somali]
死难者估计有十万人,
[indistinct talking in Somali]
其中三分之一是妇孺.
[indistinct talking in Somali]
难民人数增加到五十万...
[indistinct talking in Somali] [indistinct talking in Somali]
总穆罕默德·西亚德·巴雷被推翻难民人数增加到五十万...
[indistinct talking in Somali]
难民人数增加到五十万...
[indistinct talking in Somali]
他的军队已撤离摩加迪沙.
[indistinct talking in Somali]
西亚德·巴雷总统与 起义军在三年前开战...
The president is deposed.
华莉丝, 索马里发生政变! 总统被推翻了.
The embassy staff has been recalled! Waris, pack your belongings!
大使馆人员已被召回. 沃莉丝, 收拾行装!
I can't go back!
我不回去!
You've got some good friends, they've just paid your bail
你有个好朋友替你付了保释金.
you're free to go
你可以走了.
After your Embassy closed down there was a six month period
当年大使馆关闭后, 其实有六个月时间,
during which you were automatically granted asylum
你会自动以政治难民身份得到庇护.
as a political refugee
你会自动以政治难民身份得到庇护.
all you had to do was extend your passport
那时你只要把护照延期就可以了.
one stamp
- 办好手续,
that's all it would have taken
我们就会收留你.
I didn't know
我那时不知道.
We're granting you a limited permit to remain in the UK
我们给你有限的英国居留许可.
you must report to immigration once a week
你必须每星期向移民局报到.
any infringements and you will be deported
只要违反一次, 就会驱逐出境.
and do you know why you're still sitting there?
你知道你为什么仍可以坐在那里吗,
and not back with you're camels in some miserable hut without water or broadband
而不需要回去看骆驼, 住没水没宽带上网的破草屋吗?
'cause I hired the best lawyea in town
就因为我雇了城中最好的律师!
which I should have done in the first place
其实我一开始就应该这样做,
instead of trusting that your low life associates could organise a piss up in a brewery
就能够打点好的! 而不去相信你那些低下阶层的朋友.
You've cost me thousands my darling
这当然要花几千,
thousands
好几千!
and I will have it back
但我会赚回来的, 一分一毫都不会不少.
every penny
但我会赚回来的, 一分一毫都不会不少.
You will do every job I send you're way
我给你的工作你都要接,
and you will not complain and you will do it before the immigration authorities send you back!
要无怨无悔. 你一定要接, 否则移民局 会把你遣送回…
So you are indebted
你的沙漠!
Marcel
马塞尔! 特雷弗!
Marcel
马塞尔! 特雷弗!
10,745.23p
10,745镑23便士.
that is the lawyea
这是律师费,
that's the travel costs and that is what
这是差旅费,
you owe her in lost commission for all the jobs you didn't get to do
因为你没有工作, 这是佣金损失.
Hurry up .....here you go
钥匙放这里了.
What about the bail that you paid?
- 那么你付的保释金呢?
I don't need that back
- 我不要你还.
I should have double checked that dodgy passport
我应该再检查一次那假护照的.
I mean I'm the one that knows about this stuff not you
这种事情你根本完全不懂.
This is erm
那是我的错失.
my fault
那是我的错失.
You were just trying to help
你只是想帮我.
So what are you going to do then?
那么你有什么打算?
I need a work permit
我需要结婚证.
Oh no! Waris you cannot be serious?
噢, 不, 华莉丝, 你不是认真的吧!
No
不.
What?
什么?
I'm so sorry
真的很对不起!
I had a right nightmare
发恶梦了,
first bus wouldn't let me on, it was full
第一班巴士又满了不让上.
had to get some flowers
这些花, 给你的.
here
这些花, 给你的.
Thank you
谢谢.
You are sure you want to do this?
你真的愿意这样做吗?
remember I have no money
不要忘记我是没有钱的.
I don't want your money
- 我不要钱.
And you can't touch her
- 你可不能碰她!
What! I've got a girlfriend actually
- 什么, 我最近交了女朋友.
Oh!...yea
- 噢? 对,
She's Polish blonde beautiful
她是波兰人, 金发, 很漂亮.
Where is she then?
那么她在哪?
Marylin that would be strange
玛丽莲, 这样会很尴尬的.
yea
嗯,
Right shall we do this?
准备好了吗?
c'me on
来吧.
See there's only one way to fox 'em
你要明白, 只有一个方法可以骗过他们,
and that's if we live together as man and wife
就是像夫妇般住在一起...
Whoa! tradition
传统习俗.
Okay
好吧.
there
- 那么
What about your girlfriend?
你女朋友怎样?
She'll be fine
- 女友? 她没事的.
She works for Amnesty International
她在国际特赦组织工作...
here
她在国际特赦组织工作...
smile
笑一个!
What are you doing?
- 你在干什么?
Well we have to take photographs
- 我要拍下你的照片.
proof of our love
作为夫妻恩爱的证明...
here ... right ... so
作为夫妻恩爱的证明...
Would you prefer to sleep?
你喜欢睡左边还是右边?
on the left
你喜欢睡左边还是右边?
or on the right
因为我很随便的, 我无所谓.
'cause I'm easy
因为我很随便的, 我无所谓.
I don't mind
睡沙发.
On the sofa
嗯, 你要明白, 问题是,
yea
嗯, 你要明白, 问题是,
see
嗯, 你要明白, 问题是,
thing is
嗯, 你要明白, 问题是,
the immigration boys
移民局那些家伙随时会进来突击检查.
they'll be popping round for surprise inspections
移民局那些家伙随时会进来突击检查.
We need to keep one step ahead of them
我们一定要早一步有所准备.
you know?
我们一定要早一步有所准备.
it has to look real
- 看起来要像真的. - 对,好吧.
yea
- 看起来要像真的. - 对,好吧.
okay
- 看起来要像真的. - 对,好吧.
yea sorry about that
对不起, 女佣休假了.
maids day off
对不起, 女佣休假了.
That's okay
没问题.
Neil thank you
尼尔, 谢谢.
for everything
谢谢你做的一切.
really
真的.
Ah!
啊,
okay
好了...
best behaviour
一点都不能出差错.
no officers of the law sweeping in to make arrests
他们是法政人员随时可能会逮人的.
2000 yes?
- 一万镑,是吗?
You betcha! straight into my bank account
- 对,直接存入我的帐户.
So! everybody, may I present Waris Dirie
各位,我来介绍,华莉丝-迪里耶!
Where are the car tyres?
- 车胎那里去了?
Car tyres?
- 车胎?...
Pirelli is a calender darling
"倍耐力"-是个月历, 亲爱的,
run along to make up
化妆去吧!
Where is Donaldson? isn't he talking the pictures?
唐纳森在哪?不是由他负责拍照吗?
You don't need a leader
他迟点会来.
So what do you think? Okay
那么你们觉得怎样?
Is he here yet?
- 他还没来?
you know Terry
- 你该知道特里的脾性.
So! did we do the body , yea, and the feet
所以... 上身准备好了, 脚呢?
She doesn't need anything
她什么都不用准备.
Afternoon, hello, hello, hello, hello Lucinda
午安, 你好, 你好, 你好, 卢仙达.
Maestro
大师!
Hello darling .... hello
你好, 亲爱的.
Sorry I'm late
我迟到了, 对不起,
apologies Waris I picked my daughter up from school
华莉丝. 因为要接女儿放学,
Look I found this look
看, 这个.
I thought you might like it?
你可能喜欢的.
Thank you
谢谢.
How are you
- 你好吗?
Oh! great yea hm hm
- 噢, 很好.
She'll be fine with me
我会拍好她的.
Thank you
谢谢.
Oh! okay could you leave please
好的. 好了, 请大家离场吧.
thank you
谢谢!
there off
兼职杂工.
it's a duck feather look
这鸭羽毛, 看.
ringing on it
绿色的,
quack quack
呱呱.
We all set Spike
- 布置好了吗, 斯派克?
Yes boss
- 是的, 老板.
Here's your mark my love
就在这位置, 小姐.
that's it now
就这位置...
don't think about the money
不要想钱的问题.
they never made anybody more gorgeous
别在意有谁比你更漂亮.
Right, let's do err a polish err Spike
别想着那波兰妹,
right
好吗?
I'm just gonna do the one
我们先拍一张.
Ah! Spike
好的, 斯派克,
guess I'll have a cup of tea now yea
给我再来一杯咖啡?
Waris
华莉丝,
You're gonna have to take your clothes off
现在把衣服脱掉.
Waris you're a lovely person you know
华莉丝, 你是个很可爱的人知道吗.
the inside as much as much on the outside
里外都很可爱.
if we get this right
如果能够做好这一次,
it'a change your life
就会改变你的人生.
so its all got to come off
所以只许成功.
right?
行吗?
You are aloud to breathe you know
但是你仍然可以呼吸.
right here we go
好, 我们开始吧.
right chin up
好的, 抬高下巴...
No not at once, ah, that's it
不用这么多. 这样就好.
lovely
这样就好.
chin up again
现在张开…
mouth
你的嘴,
that's it
够了.
up to your right, that is lovely
对了. 慢慢地.
Okay just turn to the right side a bit
好的, 向右转, 慢慢地.
open your mouth a bit
把口张开一点, 多点.
bit more
多点.
no not that much, close it, that's it, that's it
不, 不要张得那么大... 小一点, 对了, 对了.
that's lovely
很可爱.
that's good
很好.
it's great
很好.
its good
好的!
I made chicken soup
我做了鸡汤, 你喜欢吗?
you like that, no?
我做了鸡汤, 你喜欢吗?
So
你到哪去了? 我很担心你!
where have you been?
你到哪去了? 我很担心你!
hell I was worried about yea
你到哪去了? 我很担心你!
you know London can be a dangerous place
伦敦是个危险的地方.
I need my wife to be safe
- 我要保护老婆安全.
No I'm not your wife
- 我可不是你老婆.
Do you know what?
什么! 当然是老婆.
it's exactly what you are
什么! 当然是老婆.
and you better not be cheating on me
可惜, 你欺骗了我.
But you have a friend called Anishka
你跟安格妮丝卡吵嘴了么?
You certainly nag me like a wife don't yea
你应该像老婆般抚吻我.
do you know what a nag is?
你知道“抚吻”是什么意思吗?
You said you would introduce me to her
你说你会介绍我给她认识的.
it's a waste of water
你白白浪费水.
Don't you tell me what to do in my own flat yea
这是我家, 别告诉我该怎样做?
I helped you out
我帮你渡过难关.
you're not in the desert now
你不是在沙漠了.
grow up
是成人!
I'm sorry
对不起.
sorry look we shouldn't
对不起, 我们不该这样损对方的, 是不是?
get at each other like this, should we
对不起, 我们不该这样损对方的, 是不是?
I don't want to fight either
我也不想争吵.
They all desire you, don't they
人人都渴望得到你, 是吗.
but I have yea
但你是我的.
and your a bloody 'orrible cook
而你烹饪技术很糟糕.
Home office
入境事务处, 请开门.
open the door please
入境事务处, 请开门.
it's a raid
尼尔, 起来!
Mrs. Waris Phillon
- 是华莉丝太太吗?
yes
- 是.
Home office
入境事务处的.
bathroom
洗手间,
lounge
客厅.
You do know it's five in the morning?
你们在清晨五点干这事,
this is out of order
这是不合规矩的.
Mr. Phillon
- 费尔兰先生?
well down child
- 干得好, 夏洛克.
would you like some tea?
- 你们要喝茶吗?
No thank you
- 不用,谢谢.
Can you confirm this is the marital bed?
你们可以确认是夫妇同睡的床吗?
Yes
是的.
Utised by both of you?
- 两个人一起睡的?
Yes
是的
Why
为什么问?
Wanna know what we do in it?
何不问我们在上面干啥事?
That won't be necessary sir
不必了, 先生.
We're not ashamed you know
我们不觉得害羞的.
Oih
是吗?
Yes alright love birds
对, 是我做了坏人了.
You'll be seeing us again
你们会再来吗.
no doubt
当然.
Excuse me
- 对不起...
Yep
- 是?
Do you have these in a five?
- 这个有37码的吗? - 给.
I let them deport me
- 由得他们驱逐我吧.
Shit
- 嘘!
One minute, sorry
等一下...
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Waris
华莉丝!
Miss my mother
我想念妈妈
miss my brother, I want to go home
想念弟弟, 我想回家.
Hey no
嘿, 不要...
Your marriage only has to last a year, you haven't long to go
你结婚的日子还不够一年, 他们不会让你出国的.
and then you can get divorced
满一年你就可以离婚了.
and then you never have to see that plonker again
以后就不用再见那白痴了.
listen
听着,
Waris
华莉丝!...
Oh! Neil please
尼尔, 不要.
I love you
我爱你.
Why can't you give it time?
你干吗不给点时间.
you will grow to love me
你会渐渐地爱上我的.
What about your Polish girlfriend?
你的波兰女朋友怎么办?
There is no girlfriend
根本没有女朋友!
how could there be any woman but you?
除了你怎可能还有别人呢?
I'm sorry
对不起.
I'm sorry
对不起.
No
不知道
You just don't know what it's like?
你根本不知道我的感受,
to be crazy about a woman
我爱你爱得疯了…
Please
求你!
No
不要
Please
求你!
I'm not a saint
我不是圣人.
every night I'm in bed with the most beautiful woman in the world
每晚我跟世上最美丽的女人 睡同一张床,
she won't let me touch her
你却不让我碰你.
Yea
就是居留签证批准后 情况也是一样, 是不是?
it's no different with you primitive race's is it?
就是居留签证批准后 情况也是一样, 是不是?
Indefinite leave
"永久居留签证".
to remain
"永久居留签证".
Thank you
谢谢.
我还没有看到你多久. 你怎么就结婚了?
假装的...
她是我妹妹.
This is my sister
她是我妹妹, 漂亮吗?
isn't she nice?
她是我妹妹, 漂亮吗?
that's my sister
她是我妹妹, 真的!
true it is
她是我妹妹, 真的!
ain't she good
她好看吗? 她是我妹妹!
my sister
她好看吗? 她是我妹妹!
my sister
她是我妹妹.
could be your lucky day, discovered her on the loo
"会是你的幸运日". 在洗手间发现的,
honestly
不错!
Harold Jackson
你好, 杰克逊?
yea
是.
I'm sorry I
对不起, 我...
London
伦敦.
Down jacket
- 鸭绒外套... - 对...
you look great, what, what are you doing here?
你漂亮极了! 你为什么到这里来?
erm I err
噢, 我…
Hey
- 嘿! - 嘿.
Hey
呃,
coincidence
碰巧的.
my err
我有个朋友住同一楼, 是的.
friend lives on the same floor yea
我有个朋友住同一楼, 是的.
Open the door
开门吧.
I can't remember her name
- 记不起她的名字.
She's pretty
- 她很漂亮.
Well she's outrageous
她令人震惊!
she's just dropped everything and gone back to bloody Africa
她就这样丢下一切, 回到那可恶的非洲去了!
The wretched BBC
跟那个什么BBC
are making some film about her
摄制什么关于她的影片,
the day that changed my life or something
叫“改变我人生的那天”什么的...
I mean I'm the one who changed her life darling they should be making a film about me
其实, 我才是改变她人生的人, 亲爱的! 他们应该摄制关于我的影片!
Waris
华莉丝,
so good to see you
很高兴跟你见面,
you look great
你这身打扮很好看?
what are you wearing?
要喝点什么?
Err Um do you want something to drink
咖啡、茶、水、蒸馏水、汽酒、可乐?
coffee, tea, water, still, sparkling, coke?
咖啡、茶、水、蒸馏水、汽酒、可乐?
Water please
- 水就可以了
err another water please
- 好,来杯水.
Yes mam
嗯...
So
我看了BBC的影片,
I err watched the BBC fim
我看了BBC的影片,
thought it was amazing
我觉得拍得很好.
so tell me how do you err, feel about seeing your mother?
那, 请告诉我你见到母亲有什么感觉?
you haven't seen her in how long?
你们没有见面有多长时间了?
20 years
二十年.
Wow!
哇!
20 years
二十年!
god
天呀.
I would love not to see my mother for 20 years
我真想二十年不见我老妈.
you really are a nomad girl
你本来是个牧羊女,
now look at you
看你现在…
you're
现在你是个顶级名模, 深受世人爱戴.
you're a top model
现在你是个顶级名模, 深受世人爱戴.
everybody adores
现在你是个顶级名模, 深受世人爱戴.
so
那么, 告诉我你是怎样被发掘的.
erm tell me erm
那么, 告诉我你是怎样被发掘的.
how you got discovered?
那么, 告诉我你是怎样被发掘的.
tell me about the day that changed your life
告诉我改变你一生的那天,
You just walked into a fast food restaurant and there was this photographer, right
是不是你走进一家快餐店, 然后碰到一个摄影师之类?
That's not the day that changed my life
那不是改变我一生的那天.
What!
什么?
What do you mean
你的意思是什么?
I don't want to do any more of this, nomad girl to top model stories
我不想再谈"牧羊女变成顶级女模"的故事.
Well that's what we arranged, that's what our readers want
这是我们原先谈好的, 我们的读者就是想看这种故事.
If I tell you a story
如果我给你说一个故事,
you guarantee me it will be published?
你可以保证一定会刊载吗?
Look I, I can't guarantee you anything
嗯, 我不能做任何保证,
you know, we're
你要明白, 我们…
we're one of the top magazines
我们是最畅销的杂志之一,
we've got readers all over the world
我们的读者遍布全世界...
Okay
好的...
okay
好吧.
tell me
告诉我...
tell me about the day that
告诉我改变你一生的那天.
changed your life
告诉我改变你一生的那天.
I was 3 years old
那时我才三岁.
and the night before I was
在前一晚上, 我…
given an extra portion of rice
分到比平常多的米饭,
didn't know why
我不知道为什么.
回 忆
I am one of twelve children so my mother had to get back to the others
我家有十二兄弟姊妹, 妈要回去照顾其他孩子,
my wound became infected and
我的伤口受到感染,
I developed a high fever
我发高烧,
the clitoris is removed
阴蒂被割除了,
and the inner and outer lips of the vulva are cut away
小和大阴唇被割去了,
and the wound is sown up
而伤口被缝合了.
only scaring remains where the genitals once were
以前性器官的地方, 只是留下个疤痕,
The medkhan left a hole the size of a match head
割礼师留下一个火柴头大的小孔.
I went back to the rocks once
有一次, 我回到那石堆处.
everything was gone
什么都没有了.
it was eaten by the birds
都给鸟儿吃掉了.
So I'm headed home, and she shows up out of no where
我回到家, 她不知从什么地方钻出来.
She sees my room mate freaks out, runs away.
她看到我的邻居, 就神情慌张地跑掉了.
No phone number, no address
没有电话, 没有地址...
I don't even remember her name
我连她的名字也记不起了.
Sounds like a great story, man
- 你说的像真的一般.
Tom
- 汤姆...
Will you get some better magazines man!
有没有好一点的杂志, 老兄.
I've been asking you that since I started coming here.
我从一开始光顾你就不断问了.
Hey could someone bring some sugar to the front and err, get over to table number six and see what they want.
喂, 你把糖装进罐里, 然后到第六号台看人客要什么?
This is her, Desert Flower, this
这是她"沙漠之花", 就是这女子...
This is the girl,
这是她"沙漠之花", 就是这女子...
this is this girl I'm talking about
我就是说她, 这女子就是我遇到的那个!
This is the girl I just met
我就是说她, 这女子就是我遇到的那个!
Yea!
是吗? 那么另一本杂志的另一个封面女郎呢?
what about the other girl, the other cover, the other magazine
是吗? 那么另一本杂志的另一个封面女郎呢?
No! I'm serious
- 不, 我是认真的!
okay
- 是啊
UN HEADQUARTER, NEW YORK
联合国总部 纽约
It's time!
现在!
Darlin'
太好了亲爱的!
Waris!
华莉丝!
Christ!
做得好...
Don't think about doing this cinderella trick,
别再玩那灰姑娘把戏,
'cause I have every exit covered
因为到处都有人把守了.
Missy!
明白吗?
You know take your time
你呀, 不用急...
I mean people have only flown half way across the world to hear you speak
我意思是, 这些人跑了半个地球 来听你讲话.
but you know that
女士.
You ready?
- 准备好了吗?
Yes err umm,
- 对,
Yes I'm ready, I've been sat there for
我准备好了. 我一直坐在这, 但…
half an hour
半个钟头?
I was begining to think you had done something
你在干什么呢?
Thinking of calling security
我还打算叫保安.
Security
- "保安"!
You'se look great, is this how your waking now, is it?
- 很好! 全按照我的安排?
Thinking of showing me up in there? or something
一会出去就没有我在身边了 能教你的我都教了.
I mean I teach you everything I know.
一会出去就没有我在身边了 能教你的我都教了.
Do you remember?
- 你还记得吗?
I missed you
- 我很挂念你的.
Happy your here
我很高兴你你来这里.
Ladies and Gentleman please take your seats. Our speaker today will be Ms Waris Dirie from Somalia
女士们, 先生们, 请就座. 今天, 我们的第一位发言者, 是来自索马里的 华莉丝-迪里耶 小姐
I love my mother
我爱我的妈妈.
I love my family
我爱我的家人.
and I love Africa
我爱非洲.
For Over three thousand years
超过3000年, 成千上万的家庭都相信
the family truly believes
超过3000年, 成千上万的家庭都相信
that a daughter who is not circumcised
他的女儿如不进行割礼, 就是不洁.
is not clean
他的女儿如不进行割礼, 就是不洁.
because what exists between our legs is unclean.
因为我们双腿之间的东西, 是不洁净的.
So it must be removed
所以一定要割除
and sealed up,
和缝制,
as proof of viginity and virtue
来作为证明贞操和美德.
and in the wedding night
而在新婚之夜,
the husband takes a blade or a knife
新郎需要用刀片利器, 把它切割开,
and cuts it open
新郎需要用刀片利器, 把它切割开,
before he forces himself into his bride
这样才可以进入到新娘体内.
An uncircumcised girl cannot marry
而未受割礼的女孩是不能结婚的.
consequently she is expelled from her village
并且, 会因此而被逐离出村,
and put on the same level
并等同于妓女来看待.
as a whore.
并等同于妓女来看待.
This practice continues even though it is not written in the Koran.
虽然《古兰经》没有规定,
It is accepted that
这种做法是否可以继续下去. 但是,
as a result of this mutilation,
由于割礼,
woman are sick, mentally and physically, for the rest of their lives,
令妇女在肉体和精神上 而痛苦终身.
The same women who are the back bone of Africa
正是这些妇女, 构成了非洲的支柱.
I survived,
我经历了它并且活下来了, 但我的两个姐妹没有.
but my two sisters didn't.
我经历了它并且活下来了, 但我的两个姐妹没有.
Sofia bled to death
妹妹苏菲她在割礼时流血过多死亡,
after being mutilated
妹妹苏菲她在割礼时流血过多死亡,
and Armina died
另个妹妹亚敏娜是怀着孩子死去的.
in child birth with the baby in her belly.
另个妹妹亚敏娜是怀着孩子死去的.
How much stronger would our continent be
如果这毫无意义的仪式被废除,
if this senseless ritual were abolished.
我们的非洲就会变得更强大.
There is a proverb in my country,
在我国有句成语:
The last camel in line
排在最后的跟最前的走得一样快.
walks as quickly as the first
排在最后的跟最前的走得一样快.
What ever happens to least of us,
而发生在少数人身上的事,
has an effect on all of us.
却影响我们所有人.
When I was a child,
当我还是个孩提时,
I said I did not want to be a woman
我说:“我不想做一个女人”.
why? when it is so painful
做女人为什么会经受如此的痛苦
nd so unhappy,
和如此伤心.
but now that I am grown
现在, 我已长大成人,
I am proud to be who I am
我很荣幸能成为一个女人,
but for the sake of all of us
但我致力改变这些对我们的割礼,
let us try and change what that means
这意味着非常重要 -
to be a woman
对一个女人的命运来说.
130 million girls and women worldwide suffer from the impact of circumcision. Aso in Europe and the USA immigrants continue this cruel tradition.
全世界1.3亿女孩和妇女受影响, 不仅在非洲和亚洲, 而且在欧洲和美国 的移民都保持着这一残忍的传统.
Waris Dirie was the first woman to bring the practice of female genitital mutilation to world public attention.
华莉丝-迪里耶 是第一位 公开谈论和 反对女性生殖器割礼习俗的女士.
In 1977 she was appointed by UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to be the ambassador in the fight against this terrible ritual.
1997年, 联合国秘书长 科菲-安南 先生 任命华莉丝-迪里耶为联合国特别大使, 打击这种可怕的暴行.
Since then female genital mutilation is officially forbidden in many countries.
从那时起, 切割女性生殖器官 在许多国家被正式禁止.
Never the less six thousand girls are maimed daily.
尽管如此, 直到现在每天仍然 有超过6000个的女童致残.
根据 华莉丝·迪里耶 自传改编