小鬼当家 Home Alone

上映日期: 1,990

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭 / 犯罪

导演: 克里斯·哥伦布

演员: 麦考利·卡尔金 / 乔·佩西 / 丹尼尔·斯特恩 / 约翰·赫德 / 罗伯茨·布洛瑟姆 / 凯瑟琳·欧哈拉 / 安吉拉·戈塔尔斯 / 戴文·雷特瑞 / 杰瑞·巴曼 / 希拉里·沃尔夫 / 约翰·坎迪


台词
字幕转制|天外生物感谢原字幕制作者
小鬼当家
Where's my suitcase?
我的行李呢?
Who stole the hair dryer?
谁偷了吹风机?
Miss. Young lady!
哎,小姐
Excuse me. Girls!
对不起,小姐们
Hey, little fella. Hey!
小家伙,嗨
Excuse me, girls. Girls!
对不起,小姐们
Hey, big fella!
哎,胖子!
Help me make the beds in the living room.
帮我整理客厅的床
Come on down here!
下来这里!
Hey, son!
小家伙!
Big fella. Hey, little guy! Little guy!
胖子!小家伙!
Pete's brother and his family are here.
彼得的哥哥和他的全家现在都在这儿
Tnsh is going to Montreal.
翠丝要去蒙特娄度假
Montreal? Oh, her family's there.
蒙特娄?噢,她家人在那里
- Then we're off. - When?
- 我们也放假了 - 你们什么时候走?
- Tomorrow. - You're not ready, are you?
- 明天就走 - 你是不是还没有准备好?
Uncle Frank won't let me watch the movie...
法兰克叔叔不让我看电影…
...but the big kids can.
可是他让大孩子看
Why can't I?
为什么我就不能看呢?
I'm on the phone.
我正在讲电话
When do you come back? Not till then?
你们什么时候回来?
It's not even rated R. He's just being a jerk.
这部电影又不是限制级,他真讨厌
Kevin, if Uncle Frank says no...
凯文,要是法兰克叔叔说不能看…
...then it must be really bad.
那一定是烂片
No, we put the dog in the kennel... Hey, get off!
不,我们要把狗送去狗舍里…嘿,下去!
Kevin, out of the room.
凯文,出去!
Hang up the phone and make me, why don't you?
挂了电话再来赶我出去啊,干嘛不这样?
This kid.
死孩子
Did you pick up a voltage adaptor thing?
你有没有买电流转换器之类的东西?
No, I didn't have time.
没有,我没闲时间买那个
- Then how do I shave in France? - Grow a goatee.
- 那我到法国用什么刮胡子? - 那就留山羊胡啊
Dad, nobody'll let me do anything.
爸,他们什么事都不让我做
I've got something, pick up those MicroMachines that are all over.
我找点事给你做,把这里的小东西都收好
Aunt Leslie almost broke her neck
你莱丝莉婶婶上次就踩到了摔了一跤,脖子差点断掉
He was playing with the glue gun again.
他又玩热熔胶枪了
We talked about that.
我们谈过这个了吧
Did I burn down the joint? I don't think so.
我有把房子烧掉过吗?没有
I made ornaments out of fish hooks.
我只是用鱼钩做了一个装饰品
- My new fish hooks? - I can't make them out of old ones...
- 是用我的新鱼钩做的吧? - 我又不能用旧鱼钩做
...with dry worm guts stuck on them.
有干的蚯蚓肠子粘在上面
- Peter - Come on Kevin Out
- 彼得 - 走吧,凯文,出去吧
Do you guys have a voltage adaptor?
彼得,你有电流转换器吗?
Here's a voltage adapter!
这里有一个
God, you're getting heavy! Go pack your suitcase.
你越来越重了,快去收拾你的行李吧
Pack my suitcase?
收拾我的行李?
- Where's the shampoo? - I don't live here.
- 洗发精在哪里? - 我又不住这里
This many people here and no shampoo.
这房子里有这么多人住,居然连瓶洗发精都没有
- Are your folks home? - They don't live here.
- 你父母在家吗? - 他们不住在这里
- Tracy, did you order the pizza? - Buzz did.
- 崔西,是你叫的披萨吗? - 是巴兹叫的
Excuse me Are your parents here?
对不起,小姐,你的父母在这里吗?
My parents live in Paris.
我父母住在巴黎,对不起
- Hi! - Hi!
- 你好! - 你好!
- Are your parents home? - Yeah.
- 你父母在家吗? - 在啊
- Do they live here? - No.
- 他们住在这吗? - 不
Why should they? All kids, no parents.
全是孩子,没有父母
Probably a fancy orphanage.
这是孤儿院还是什么地方
I don't know how to pack a suitcase. I've never done it once.
我不知道怎么收拾行李,我这一辈子还从来没有收拾过行李呢
- Tough. - That's what Megan said.
- 厉害啊 - 梅根也是这么说的
What did I say?
我说什么?
You told him "Tough."
你说他厉害
The dope was whining about a suitcase. What was I supposed to say?
这家伙嘀咕了行李嘀咕了半天,我能说什么?
"Congratulations, you're an idiot"?
握着他的手说恭喜他吗?恭喜他是白痴吗?
- I'm not an idiot! - Really?
- 我才不是白痴! - 噢,是吗?
You're helpless! We have to do everything for you.
你根本不会照顾自己!什么事都要别人帮你做
- She's right, Kev. - Excuse me, puke-breath. I'm small.
- 她说得没错,凯文 - 得了吧,讨厌,人家比你小那么多
I don't know how to pack.
还不会收拾行李呢
- I hope you didn't just pack crap. - Shut up, Linnie.
- 希望你别放乱七八糟的东西在行李里 - 闭嘴,琳妮
You know what I should pack?
那我应该带什么东西
Buzz told you, cheek-face. Toilet paper and water.
巴兹叫你多带些卫生纸和水
What are you so worried about?
你干嘛这么担心?
You know Mom's gonna pack your stuff, anyway.
你知道,不管怎么样,妈会帮你收拾东西的
You're what the French call les incompetents.
你就是法语中说的那种“无能之辈”
What?
什么?
Bombs away!
投弹啦!躲开!
P.S. You have to sleep on the hide-a-bed with Fuller.
看来你得和富勒睡一张沙发床了
If he has something to drink, he'll wet the bed.
他睡前只要喝点东西就会尿床
This house is so full of people it makes me sick!
这房子里这么多人,真烦死人了!
When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone!
等我长大了就结婚,我要自己一个人住!
Did you hear me?
听见没有?
I'm living alone!
我要自己住!
I'm living alone!
我要自己住!
Who's gonna feed your spider?
谁来喂你的蜘蛛啊?
He just ate a load of mice guts. He'll be good for a couple weeks.
他刚刚吃了很多老鼠内脏,应该能顶几个星期
Is it true French babes don't shave their pits?
法国妞是不是真的不刮腋毛?
Some don't.
有些妞是不刮
But they got nude beaches.
法国有裸体海滩
Not in the winter.
冬季没有
Don't you know how to knock, phlegm-wad?
你不会敲门啊?浑蛋
Can I sleep here? I don't want to sleep with Fuller.
我在你的房里睡觉好吗?我不要和富勒一起睡
If he drinks, he'll wet the bed.
他喝点水就尿床
I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass.
就算你长在我的屁股上,我也不会让你睡在我的房间里
Check it out. Old man Marley.
看外面,是老家伙马利
Who's he?
他是谁?
You ever heard of the South Bend Shovel Slayer?
听说过南弯雪锹杀手吗?
That's him.
就是他
In '58 he murdered his whole family and half the people on his block...
在一九五八年,他用铲雪锹把他家人和半数以上的邻居…
With a snow shovel
打死了
Been hiding out in this neighborhood ever since.
自从那次事件以后,他就一直隐居在这里
If he's the shovel slayer, how come the cops don't arrest him?
他是杀人犯,警察干嘛不抓他?
Not enough evidence to convict.
证据不足,无法定罪
They never found the bodies.
警察从没有找到过尸体
Everyone around here knows he did it.
可是这里每个人都知道是他干的
It'll just be a matter of time...
我看他还会杀人
before he does it again
只不过是迟早的问题
What's he doing?
那他现在干嘛?
he walks up and down the streets every night...
他每天夜里都在街上…
...salting the sidewalks.
走来走去
Maybe he's just trying to be nice.
他也许是在做好事吧
No way.
不可能
See that garbage can full of salt?
看那垃圾桶是不是装满了盐?
That's where he keeps his victims.
被杀了的人就放在那里面
The salt turns the bodies into mummies.
然后盐就把尸体变成了木乃伊
Mummies!
木乃伊
Look out!
别让他看见!
小尼罗披萨二十分钟内送达,不然免费!
How you kids doing?
小朋友你们好吗?
Good?
很好吧?
Lot of action around here today, huh?
今天这儿有好多玩的,对不对?
Going on vacation?
去度假吗?
Where you going?
你们去哪儿?
You hear me, or what?
听到我说的吗?
Going on a trip?
要去旅行吗?
Where you going, kid?
你们去哪啊,孩子?
Okay, that's $122.50.
一共是一百二十二块五
Not from me, kid. I don't live here.
这不是我叫的,小子,我不住这
You just around for the holidays?
噢,你是来过节的吧?
You could say that.
算是吧
- Pizza's here! - There you go.
- 披萨送来了! - 是的
That's $122.50.
一共一百二十二块五
It's my brother's house. He'll get it.
这是我弟弟的家,他会给你钱的
Hey, listen...
哎,听我说…
- Are you Mr. McCallister? - Yeah.
- 你是麦卡利斯特先生吗? - 我是
The Mr. McCallister who lives here?
是住这的麦卡利斯特先生吗?
Good, because somebody owes me $122.50.
好,披萨一共一百二十二块五
I'd like a word with you sir
我想跟你谈谈
Am I under arrest or something?
要抓我还是怎样?
There's always a lot of burglaries around the holidays.
现在是圣诞节期间,一般入室抢劫多在节日期间发生
We're checking the neighborhood to see if the proper precautions are taken.
所以我们要对周围进行检查,看看大家是不是采取了适当的防范措施
We have automatic timers for our lights, locks for our doors.
我们有装自动照明计时器,每个门也都装有门锁
That's about as well as anybody can do.
这些都是每户人家可以做得到的,对吧?
- Did you get some eggnog? - Come on.
- 你喝了蛋酒之类的东西吗? - 走吧
- Let's eat. - Come on.
- 吃东西去 - 快点
- Eggnog? - Pizza!
- 蛋酒? - 吃披萨啦
- Are you gonna be leaving...? - Pizza!
- 你是要走了吗? - 吃披萨啦!
Grab a napkin and pour your own drinks.
自己拿餐巾纸,自己倒饮料啊
- Does Santa go through customs? - What time do we have to go to bed?
- 圣诞老人也要过海关检查吗? - 我们几点要上床睡觉?
Early. We're leaving at 8 a.m. On the button.
要早点睡,明早八点出发
I hope you're all drinking milk. I want to get rid of it.
喝牛奶啊,走之前,我们要喝完所有的牛奶
- Pizza boy needs $122.50, plus tip. - For pizza?
- 卖披萨的要一百二十二块五加小费 - 光是披萨?
Ten pizzas times 12 bucks.
十个乘十二块
- You've got money. - Traveler's checks.
- 好了,你身上有带钱 - 我带的是旅行支票
Forget it, Frank. We have cash.
算了,法兰克,我们有现金
You probably got the checks that don't work in France.
你的那种旅行支票在法国可能不能用
Did anyone order me a plain cheese?
有起司披萨吗?
Yeah. But if you want any...
有,不过你要是要的话…
...somebody's gonna have to barf it up because it's gone.
等人家吐出来吧,因为已经没有了
Fuller! Go easy on the Pepsi.
富勒,慢慢来,别猛灌
Kev! Kev, get a plate.
凯文,快拿个盘子来接着!
- Passports! - Watch it!
- 护照! - 小心点!
No, no. Get these passports out of here.
快把护照拿走
Are you okay, honey? Come here.
你没事吧?快过来
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
What is the matter with you?
你发什么神经啊你?
He started it! He ate my pizza on purpose.
是他先惹我的,他故意吃了我的披萨
He knows I hate sausage and olives...
他知道我讨厌香肠和橄榄口味…
Look what you did, you little jerk!
看你干的好事!你这个小浑蛋!
Get upstairs now.
凯文,给我上楼
Why?
为什么?
You're such a disease.
凯文,你真是个衰鬼
- Shut up! - Kevin, upstairs!
- 闭上你的嘴巴 - 凯文,上楼去!
- Say good night, Kevin. - "Good night, Kevin."
- 说晚安,凯文 - 晚安,凯文
Why do I get treated like scum?
为什么我待遇这么差
I'm sorry. This house is just crazy.
噢,对不起,对不起,家里乱糟糟的
We've got all these extra kids running around.
家里又多了些孩子
My brother's in from Ohio. It's nuts.
我哥哥也从俄亥俄州过来了,真是乱上加乱
How come you didn't bring more cheese pizzas?
怎么不多送些起司披萨来?
Nice tip. Thanks.
这么多小费,谢谢
Having a reunion?
亲朋好友都来过节啦?
My husband's brother transferred to Paris. His kids are still here.
不是的,我先生的哥哥被调到巴黎工作,孩子们还留在这里上学
He missed the family, so he invited us to Paris...
我猜他肯定是想他家人了,所以叫我们全都去巴黎过节
...so we'll be together.
我们就可以全在一起了
You're taking a trip to Paris?
你们要去巴黎吗?
Yes we leave tomorrow morning.
是的,明天就动身
Excellent. Excellent.
太好了,真是太好了
If you'll excuse me, this one's a little out of sorts.
真是抱歉,这孩子闹别扭
Don't worry about me. I spoke to your husband.
不用招呼我,我今天已经跟你丈夫聊过了
And don't worry about your home. It's in good hands.
也不用担心你家了,有我们呢
Fifteen people in this howse, and only you have to make trouble
这房子里有十五个人,就是你老惹麻烦
I'm getting dumped on.
我是个受气包
You're the only one acting up. Now get upstairs.
你是个淘气包,好了,上楼去吧
I am upstairs, dummy!
我不是已经在楼上了吗,白痴
The third floor?
还上三楼呀?
- Go. - It's scary up there.
- 上去吧 - 上面太恐怖了
Fuller'll be up in a little while.
富勒马上就会上去的
I don't want to sleep with Fuller. He wets the bed.
我不要和他一起睡,你知道的,他尿床
He'll pee all over me. I know it.
他会把我浇湿,我知道他会
We'll put him somewhere else.
好,我让他睡别的地方
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's too late. Get upstairs.
时间不早了,快上楼睡吧
Everyone in this family hates me!
家里的每个人都讨厌我!
Then ask Santa for a new family.
那你应该叫圣诞老人帮你换个新家
I don't want a new family. I don't want any family. Families suck!
我才不要什么新家呢!我什么家都不要!家太让人讨厌了
Stay up there. I don't want to see you again tonight.
就待在上面吧!今天晚上我再也不要看见你了
I don't want to see you for the rest of my life.
我以后一辈子也不想再看见你了
I don't want to see anybody else either.
还有其他人我也都不想再看到
I hope you don't mean that.
你最好不是认真的
You'd feel pretty sad if you woke up and didn't have a family.
要是明天早上醒来家没了,你会伤心的
No, I wouldn't.
不,我才不会
Then say it again. Maybe it'll happen.
那你再讲一次啊,说不定真会发生呢
I hope I never see any of you jerks again!
我想永远再也不要看见,你们这些讨厌鬼!
I wish they would all just disappear.
我希望他们全都消失
- Where are they? - I don't know. She said 8 sharp.
- 人在哪? - 谁知道?她说了八点整的
Peter!
彼得!
We slept in!
睡过头了!
Hi, I'm Mitch Murphy. I live across the street.
嗨,我是米奇墨菲,住在对面
You guys going out of town?
你们要出远门吗?
We're going to Florida.
我们要去佛罗里达
Well, first we're going to Missouri to pick up my grandma.
其实我们得先去密苏里接我奶奶
You know the McCallisters are going to France?
麦卡利斯特先生全家是要去法国
Do you know if it's cold?
那里冷吗?
- Do these vans get good mileage? - Kid, I don't know. Hit the road!
- 这些车费油吗? - 小子,不知道,闪开!
Do a head count. Get everyone in the vans.
先点一下人头,然后叫他们全上车
Where are the passports?
护照和飞机票在哪里?
I put them in the microwave to dry.
在微波炉里烘干
How fast does this go? Does it have automatic transmission?
这车能跑多快?是自排的吗?
Does it have 4-wheel drive?
有四轮驱动吗?
Look, I told you before, kid. Don't bother me. Now, beat it!
我说过了,小子,别烦我,快闪!
Line up in front of the van.
在车前面排好队!
- Line up and shut up! - Wow!
- 排好了,别说话! - 天啊!
Shut up!
安静点!
I need a head count.
我要点人数了
One, two, three...
一、二、三、四…
Eleven, 92, 12...
十一、九二、十二
Buzz, don't be a moron.
巴兹,少耍白痴了
Six, seven, eight...
六、七、八…
...nine, 10, 11.
九、十、十一
Okay, half in this van, half in this one. Let's go.
好了,一半人上那辆车,另一半上这辆车
Have a good trip. Bring me back something French.
旅途愉快!从法国带点东西回来给我
There's no way we'll make this plane. It leaves in 45 minutes.
我们绝对赶不上飞机了,剩下不到四十五分钟了
Think positive!
多往好处想,法兰克
You be positive. I'll be realistic.
想有什么用,还是实际点
Excuse me, your power is fixed...
你家的电线修好了
...but the phones are a mess. It'll take a couple of days to fix...
但是你家的电话线绕得乱七八糟的,要好几天才能整理好
...especially around the holidays. - Thanks.
- 特别是在过节期间 - 谢谢
Did you count heads?
海瑟,点过人数没有?
Eleven, including me.
嗯…十一个,包括我
Five boys, six girls, two drivers...
五个男孩,六个女孩,家长有四个,二个司机
...and a partridge in a pear tree.
还有梨树上的一只鹌鹑
Hold the plane!
飞机等一下!
- Did we miss it? - You just made it.
- 我们错过班机了吗? - 没有,刚好赶上
Single seats only in coach. Take whatever's free.
经济舱座位随便坐
I get a window seat!
我要坐窗边!
- Kids are in coach, we're first class. - Seats Four A and B.
- 孩子们到经济舱,我们坐这 - 四号A座,B座
Four A and B. I'll take your coats.
四号A座,B座,把大衣给我吧
- Fasten your seat belts. - Champagne, please.
- 请系好安全带 - 给我来杯香槟
- It's free, isn't it? - Oh, yes.
- 是免费的吧? - 是的,先生
We made it.
我们还好赶上了
Do you believe it?
真不敢相信
Hope we didn't forget anything.
最好没有忘了什么东西
Mom?
妈?
- That's real. It's real crystal. - Yeah, so?
- 这是真的,真水晶做的 - 所以呢?
- Put them in your purse. - Frank, I can't do that.
- 快放进你的皮包里 - 这样不行,法兰克
Just... Put them in your purse!
快放进你的皮包里
Yeah. Fill it up. Fill it up.
好的,倒满,倒满
Fill it up, please.
请倒满
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't you feel like a heel, flying first class with the kids in coach?
孩子们坐经济舱,我们坐头等舱,你不会觉得不好意思吗?
No. The kids are fine.
孩子们很好啊
The only time I ever flew as a kid was in the station wagon, not to France.
我小的时候唯一一次的旅行,坐的还是家庭旅行车,当然不是去法国
We had to go to Aunt Laura and Uncle Arthur's.
我们那时候常去罗拉婶婶和亚瑟叔叔家玩
Kids are okay. They're having the time of their lives.
孩子们都很好,他们在享受生活,都很愉快
Hello?
有人吗?
Mom?
Dad?
爸?
Where are you guys?
你们都去哪里了?
Buzz?
巴兹?
Megan?
梅根?
Hello?
喂!
Rod?
罗德?
Uncle Frank?
法兰克叔叔?
Uncle Frank, is this a joke?
法兰克叔叔,是开玩笑吗?
Megan? Linnie?
梅根?琳妮?
Is this a joke?
你们在玩吧?
It's only my imagination.
是我乱想
Only my imagination.
就是我乱想的
The cars are still here. They didn't go to the airport!
车子还在这里,他们没有去机场啊
I made my family disappear.
我让全家人消失了!
You're completely helpless.
“你完全无法照顾自己”
You know, Kevin...
凯文…
...you're what the French call les incompetents.
你就是法语中说的那种“无能之辈”
Kevin, I'm going to feed you to my tarantula.
“凯文,我要把你喂给我的大蜘蛛”
Kevin, you are such a disease.
“凯文,你真是个衰鬼”
There are 15 people, and you're the only one who has to make trouble.
“这房子里有十五个人,就是你老惹麻烦”
Look what you did, you little jerk!
“瞧你干的好事,你这个小浑蛋!”
I made my family disappear.
我让全家人消失了!
I'm free!
我自由了
Wow!
哇!
No clothes on anybody. Sickening!
都不穿衣服,真恶心!
Cool! Firecrackers!
酷!鞭炮!
I'll save these for later.
留着以后玩
Buzz, I'm going through all your private stuff.
巴兹,我在翻你的东西
You better come out and pound me!
还不快出来收拾我!
Buzz, your girlfriend! Woof!
巴兹的女朋友,好恶
《邪恶天使》
Who is it?
谁呀?
It's me. Snakes.
是我,小蛇
I got the stuff.
东西到手了
Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here.
放在台阶上,然后滚蛋
All right, Johnny, but what about my money?
可以,强尼,但钱呢?
What money?
要钱吗?
A.C. Said you had some dough for me.
老大说有我的一份
Is that a fact? How much do I owe you?
是吗?该给多少?
A.C. Said ten percent.
老大说过,十分之一
Too bad A.C. Ain't in charge no more.
可惜老大说的不算了
Guys, I'm eating junk and watching rubbish!
我边吃零食边看烂电影
You better come out and stop me!
还不快出来阻止我!
He'll call you when he gets out.
他洗完澡后会打电话给你的
I'll tell you what I'm gonna give you.
嘿,告诉你要给你什么
I'm gonna give you to the count of ten...
小蛇,我数十下…
...to get your ugly, yellow...
你这个杂种…
...no-good keister off my property...
赶快滚蛋
...before I pump your guts full of lead.
不然就请你吃子弹
All right, I'm sorry.
好好,强尼,对不起
I'm going.
我马上走
One, two...ten.
一、二、十!
Keep the change, you filthy animal.
不用找了,畜生!
Mom!
妈!
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Honey?
亲爱的?
I have a terrible feeling.
我有种怪怪的感觉
About what?
是什么呢?
That we didn't do something.
好像有什么事我们没做
You feel that way because we left in a hurry.
你有这感觉是因为我们走得太急了
We took care of everything.
我们该做的都做了
Did I turn off the coffee?
我关咖啡壶了吗?
No.
没有
I did.
是我关的
Did you lock up?
你有没有锁门?
Yeah.
锁了
Did you close the garage?
车库门关了吗?
That's it.
这个我没关
I forgot to close the garage. That's it.
我把车库门忘了,就这一件事
No, that's not it.
不,不是这件事
What else could we be forgetting?
我们还会忘记什么事呢?
Kevin!
是凯文!
The captain's doing all he can. Your phones are out of order.
机长能做的都做了,你家的电话就是不通
We'll call when we land. I'm sure it's okay.
飞机一落地我们就打电话,我想不会有什么事的
Horrible Horrible!
真可怕,太可怕了
Just horrible.
太可怕了
How could we do this? We forgot him.
我们怎么会这样呢?怎么会忘记他了呢?
We didn't forget him, we just miscounted.
我们没忘记他,就是没点对人数
What kind of mother am I?
我算是怎样的母亲啊?
If it makes you feel any better, I forgot my reading glasses.
你听了也许会好过点,我连我的眼镜都忘记带了
Five families gone on one block alone.
光这一条街上就有五户人家出去度假
They all told me from their own mouths.
都是他们亲口跟我说的
It's almost too easy.
真是天赐良机
Check it out:
我们看看
All the houses with nobody home...
所有家里没人的房子
...have automatic timers on their lights.
都装了灯光自动计时器
But I got it all figured out. Watch this.
但是我把所有的数字都搞到手了,看这个…
Number 664 will be going on right about...
六百七十四号灯马上…
...now.
就要亮!
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Number 672
六百七十二号…
...right now.
现在亮!
Wait a minute.
等等,等等
671...
六百七十一号…
...now.
亮!
And that's the one, Marvin. That's the silver tuna.
就是这一家,马文,是个金库
It's very G.
真的搞大了
Very G, huh? It's loaded.
大吧,啊?
It's got lots of top-flight goods.
屋里有好多高级货
- Stereos, VCRs... - Toys?
- 有音响,录影机 - 玩具
Probably looking at some very fine jewelry.
可能有些精品珠宝首饰
Possible cash horde.
或许还有现钞
Odd marketable securities.
有价证券什么的
Who knows? It's a gem.
谁知道呢,反正是个金库
Grab your crowbar.
拿好你的铁橇
Crowbars up.
铁橇真好用
♪ You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch ♪
♪ You're the king Of sinful sots ♪
♪ Your heart's a dead tomato ♪
♪ Blotched with moldy purple spots, Mr. Grinch ♪
Which way?
走哪边?
We'll go around back, down the basement.
我们绕到后面到地下室去
- You said they were gone. - They were gonna leave today.
- 你不是说他们都走了吗? - 他们是今天早上走的
Let's get out of here.
快离开这吧
We have to use the phone, please.
我们得用一下电话
It's an emergency. We really have to make a call.
对不起,事情很急,我们真的非常需要打这个电话
Please! Our brother's home alone.
拜托你!我们的弟弟单独一个人在家里
Give us the phone!
把电话给我!
I'm sorry. Thank you.
对不起!谢谢
I'm calling the police. Book us a flight home.
我打电话给警察,你去订一下回家的飞机票
Get change out of here. Call everybody you know.
拿些零钱,打电话给你认识的人
Here's my address book. You and Frank call everyone on our street.
这是我的通讯录,打电话给住在我们街上的人
Maybe somebody can help us.
可能有人能帮我们
Hello? Hello? Oh, she'll have to call you back.
喂?她等一下回你电话
This is ridiculous.
真可笑
Only a wimp would be hiding under a bed.
只有胆小鬼才躲在床底下
And I can't be a wimp. I'm the man of the house.
我可不是胆小鬼,我现在是一家之主了
Hey, I'm not afraid anymore!
我不会再害怕了
I said, I'm not afraid anymore!
我说了,我不会害怕了!
Do you hear me? I'm not afraid anymore.
都听见了吗?我再也不害怕了
Village police department.
警察局
I'm calling from Paris. I have a son who's home alone.
我现在在巴黎,我儿子现在独自在家
I'd like somebody to go there. Tell him that we're coming home to get him.
所以我想请你们派个人去我家看看
Okay, let me connect you with Family Crisis Intervention.
我帮你转到家庭危机解救中心
Hold on.
别挂
Larry, can you pick up? There's some hyper lady on hold.
拉瑞,接一下电话,有位神经质女士
- What line, Rose? - Two.
- 几号线?罗丝 - 二号
Family Crisis Intervention, Sergeant Balzac.
家庭危机解救中心,我是鲍沙警官
I'm calling from Paris. I have a son who's home alone.
我现在在巴黎,我儿子独自在家
Has the child been involved in violence with a drunk family member?
这孩子家里有没有酒鬼对他使用过暴力?
No!
没有!
Has he been involved in a household accident?
他在家发生过意外吗?
I don't know. I hope not.
我不知道,希望他没有
Has the child ingested any poison or is an object lodged in his throat?
这孩子吃了有毒的东西吗?还是有什么硬东西卡在喉咙里了?
No, he's home alone! I'd like somebody to go over to the house...
就是他单独一人在家里!我想请个人到我家里…
...and see if he's all right.
看一下他有没有事,就是去看他一下!
You want us to go to your house, just to check on him.
你想让我们到你家去,就是看一下你的孩子?
Yes!
没错!
Let me connect you to the police.
那我帮你转接到警察局
They just transferred me.
刚刚就是他们把我转接到你这里的
- Rose! - Yeah.
- 罗丝? - 干嘛?
- Hyper on2 - hang on
- 神经质在二线 - 等等
- Hold on, please. - No, please don't hang up. Please!
- 等一下 - 请等一下,别挂电话
Any luck?
谁打通了?
- I couldn't get anybody. - Leslie?
- 我们一个人也没找到 - 莱丝莉?
Nothing but a bunch of answering machines.
都是电话录音
Somebody pick up. Pick up!
谁来接电话吧!快接电话!
Oh, hi, ma'am. It's you again.
嗨,女士,又是你
Look, I'm calling from Paris. I have a son who's home alone, and l...
我现在在巴黎,我儿子现在独自在家
We'll send a policeman over to your house to check on your son.
我们派一个警官到你家去看一下你儿子吧
There's nobody home. The house looks secure.
家里没有人,房子看起来很安全
Tell them to count their kids again.
让他们再数数孩子
You can't bump somebody or ask or...?
你不能换掉一个乘客或者…
There's no way I can do that.
我真的不能那么做
Isn't there a way if you ask somebody?
你能不能问问看?
If you said it's an emergency...
这是一件紧急事件…
I cannot ask them.
可是我不能要求别人
She's sending a policeman over to the house.
他们要派警官到家里
Well, that's a relief. Everything here is booked.
很好,可是机位全都满了
Nothing to Chicago?
没有去芝加哥的航班了吗?
There's nothing to Chicago, New York, Nashville.
芝加哥,纽约,那什维尔,凡是想得到的,都满了
- What about a private plane? - Sorry. We don't do that.
- 私人飞机呢? - 对不起,我们没有这个业务
The only thing is a booking for us on Friday morning.
他们现在能做的就是为我们订星期五早上的机位
Friday morn... That's two days away.
星期五?还有两天
The kids are exhausted and so are you.
孩子们都累了,你也累坏了
There's nothing we can do here.
我们待在机场实在没有什么事能做了
I say we go over to Rob's, and that way we can call the police again.
我们先去罗伯家,在那里我们再给警察局打电话
I'm not leaving here unless it's on an airplane.
凯文自己一个人在家,我不会离开机场的,除非坐上飞机
Madame, we are doing everything we can.
夫人,我们就是要尽一切可能帮助乘客
If you want to stay at the airport, maybe we can get you on standby.
如果你留在机场候补,或许能碰上空位
It is a possibility that a seat will open up.
是有这种可能的
- Is that okay? - Yes. I'll wait.
- 这下行了吧 - 好吧,我等着
I'll miss you, honey.
我会想你的
Don't you get lost.
别把你自己搞丢了
Goodbye.
拜拜
I took a shower, washing every body part with actual soap.
洗澡,擦香皂,全身上下都洗洗
Including all my major crevices...
手指缝…
...between my toes and in my belly button...
脚指缝,还有胜脐
...which I never did before but enjoyed.
虽然从来没洗过,不过感觉还不错
I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used creme rinse.
像大人那样用洗发精还有润发乳洗头
I can't find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up today.
好像没有牙刷了,一会儿出去买一枝
Other than that, I'm in good shape.
没什么事了,还满像样子的嘛
All right! Buzz's life savings.
好耶!巴兹存的零用钱
I thought the Murphys went to Florida.
我还以为墨菲全家都去佛罗里达了
You're one of the great cat burglars of the world.
你可真是天下名偷,马文
You think you can keep it down a little in there?
你能不能小声一点?
You've reached the Murphy's. Please leave a message after the beep.
家中无人,有事请留话
This is Peter McCallister again. We're in Pans at my brother's.
我是彼得麦卡利斯特,现在在我哥巴黎的公寓里
Let me give you the number here. The country code is 33.
我现在把这里的电话号码留给你,国际码是三三
The area code is 1-4 and the number is 694-876...
区码是一四,电话号码是六九四八七六
- Hey, Harry. - Yeah?
- 嘿,哈利! - 干嘛?
That house we ran last night, was that the McCallister's?
昨晚我们去的那家是彼得的家吗?
- Call me in Pans. - You're right. They're gone.
- 打电话到巴黎给我 - 你说的对,他们早走了
- I knew they were. - Silver tuna tonight.
- 我就知道他们不在 - 今晚搞定那个金库
Wow!
哇!
How may I help you?
能帮你什么吗?
Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association?
这种牙刷是不是美国牙医协会认可的?
Well, I don't know.
不知道
It doesn't say, hon.
上面没有说明
Can you please find out?
请你查一下好吗?
- Herb. - Yeah?
- 贺伯! - 什么事?
I got a question here about a toothbrush.
我这里有人对牙刷有疑问
Do you know, is this brush approved by the American Dental Association?
你知不知道这种牙刷有没有经过牙医协会认可?
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, hon, you pay for that here.
到这来付钱
Wait, you have to pay for that.
等一下,你得付钱
Son! Son!
孩子,孩子
Jimmy, stop that boy!
吉米,快抓住那孩子
Hey!
嘿!
Shoplifter!
抓小偷!
Hey! Hey, kid!
哎,小子!
Come back here!
给我过来!
Stop it, will you?
给我站住!
Come here.
回来
I'm a criminal.
我是罪犯
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
笑什么?
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么啊?
You did it again.
又犯老毛病了吧?
You left the water running.
又没关水了对吧?
Why do you do that? I told you not to do it.
你这是什么毛病?我早跟你说过不要这样
- It's our calling card. - Calling card.
- 这叫雁过留声人过留名 - 雁过留声人过留名
All the great ones leave their mark.
天下所有的大盗都要留下他们的标记
We're the wet bandits.
我们就是“水盗”
You're sick, you know? You're really sick.
你有病,你知不知道?真的有病
- I'm not sick. - Yes, you are.
- 我没病 - 你有
It's a sick thing to do.
这么搞就是有病
- We don't need that. - Don't tell me...
- 不许再这么搞了! - 不要教我怎么搞
I can do it if I want to.
我爱怎么搞就怎么搞
It's not sick. Hey, watch out!
我没有病!小心点!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
You've gotta watch for traffic.
走路得小心,孩子
- Sorry. - Damn.
- 对不起 - 气死人
Santy don't visit the funeral homes, buddy.
圣诞老人可不去殡仪馆送礼物
Okay, okay.
好了,好了
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
What's the matter?
你怎么了?
I don't like the way that kid looked at me.
我不喜欢他的眼神
- Ever seen him before? - I saw a hundred kids this week.
- 以前你见过他吗? - 我这个星期见了几百个小孩子
Let's see what house he goes into.
我们看看他去哪家?
Why's he going faster?
他干嘛走那么快?
I told you something's wrong.
我跟你说过不对劲的嘛
He looked at me weird. Why would he run?
他的眼神很怪,他跑什么?
Maybe he went in the church.
也许他进教堂了
- I'm not going in there. - Me neither.
- 我可不到里面去 - 我也不去
Let's get out of here.
离开这吧
When those guys come back, I'll be ready.
我要做好准备等这些家伙过来
Did they come back?
他们回来了吗?
From Paris?
从巴黎?
We'll come back tomorrow. Maybe they'll be gone.
我们明天再来,说不定他们就走了
We better go before somebody sees us.
我们赶快走吧,别被人看见
Look what I found in the kitchen.
看我在厨房找到了什么东西?
Frank, those are for later.
法兰克,那个晚点才能吃
Do you want a little shrimp, huh?
孩子们,吃小虾子吗?
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗?
Well, is there...
有没有…
- Did you get anybody? - I am looking for my son!
- 找到人了? - 我正在找儿子!
No, I can't find anybody.
一个人都找不到
They're all shopping. Nobody's home for the holidays.
全都出去逛街了,一过节不会有人在家
Never mind, forget it.
别在意
- This is so pointless. - What?
- 这节过得真无聊 - 怎么了?
We're here rotting in this apartment.
我们在这公寓里憋到烂掉
Kevin's at home. Mom's at the airport.
凯文在家,妈在机场
- So? - You're not worried about Kevin?
- 那又怎样? - 你就不担心凯文出事吗?
Why should I be? He acted like a jerk and now he caught it in the butt.
我干嘛担心他?他这个讨厌鬼,自己自作自受
He's so little and helpless.
但是他还小啊!又没人帮他
Don't you think he's freaked?
你就不想想他可能会吓坏的
The trout can use a couple of days in the real world.
他应该在真实世界里过几天
You're not worried something might happen?
你就一点儿都不担心他可能会发生什么事?
No. For three reasons:
不担心,三个理由
A. I'm not that lucky. Two: We have smoke detectors...
A,我就没这么幸运,第二,我们家里装了烟雾警报器
...and D: We live in the most boring street in the United States...
D,我们住在全美国最无聊的街上
...where nothing even remotely dangerous will ever happen. Period.
也就是最不会发生危险的地方,就这样
请走后门
Who is it?
谁呀?
It's Little Nero's. I have your pizza.
小尼罗披萨,先生
Leave it on the doorstep and get out of here.
放在台阶上,然后滚蛋
Okay.
好吧
What about the money?
那我的钱呢?
What money?
要钱吗?
Well, you have to pay for your pizza, sir.
吃披萨是要付钱的,先生
Is that a fact? How much do I owe you?
是吗?该给多少?
That'll be $11.80, sir.
十块八,先生
Keep the change, you filthy animal.
不用找了,畜生!
- Cheapskate. - Hey.
- 小气鬼 - 嘿
I'm gonna give you to the count of ten...
我数十下
...to get your ugly, yellow...
你这个杂种…
...no-good keister off my property...
赶快滚蛋
...before I pump you full of lead.
不然就请你吃子弹
One, two...ten.
一、二、十!
A lovely cheese pizza, just for me.
这次就我一个人独享起司披萨了
- to Dallas%Forth Worth.
飞往达拉斯的班机
American Airlines...
就要起飞了
So we have the $500, the pocket translator...
我还有五百美元,一个快译通
...the two first-class seats, that's an upgrade...
还有两张头等舱的机票
Is that a real Rolex?
你的表是真的劳力士吗?
- Do you think it is? - No.
- 你看呢? - 假的
But who can tell? I also have a ring.
谁能看得出来?我这还有个戒指
Oh, that is beautiful!
噢,真漂亮!
They're boarding.
开始登机了
She's offered us two first-class tickets if we go Friday.
她愿意出星期五的两张头等舱机票跟我们换
Plus a ring, a watch, a pocket translator, $500 and...
外加一个戒指,一只表,一个快译通,还有五百美元,还有…
The earrings.
耳环,你喜欢这对耳环的
She's got her own earrings. A whole shoebox full of them.
她有一大盒子的耳环呢
- Come on, come on. - No, but...
- 快点 - 那…
I'm desperate.
我很急
I'm begging you. From a mother to a mother. Please!
我求求你们,你也是母亲吧,求你了
- Oh, Ed. - Please!
- 噢,艾德 - 求求你
Oh, all right.
噢,好吧
"Dear Santa, I got a little sister last year.
亲爱的圣诞老人,去年我的礼物是个妹妹
This year I'd rather have some Clay-Doh. "
今年我想要粘土
I didn't mean it.
我不是有意的
If you come back, I'll never be a pain in the butt again.
都回来吧,我不再惹你们了
I promise. Good night.
我保证,晚安
♪ I'm dreaming ♪
♪ Of a white ♪
♪ Chnstmas ♪
♪ Just like the ones I used to know ♪
♪ Where those treetops glisten ♪
♪ And children listen ♪
♪ To hear sleigh bells In the snow ♪
♪ The snow ♪
Are those microwave dinners good?
微波炉快餐好吃吗?
- I don't know. - I'll give them a whirl.
- 不知道 - 那我试一次好了
For the kids.
给孩子的
Hold on, I got a coupon for that.
等一下,我有折价券
It was in the paper this morning.
是早上从报纸上剪下来的
$19.83.
十九块八毛三
Okay.
Are you here all by yourself?
你自己一个人来的吗?
Ma'am, I'm 8 years old.
女士,我才八岁
You think I'd be here alone? I don't think so.
你说我会一个人来吗?当然不会
Where's your mom?
你妈妈在哪?
- In the car. - Where's your dad?
- 在车上 - 那你爸爸呢?
- He's at work. - What about brothers and sisters?
- 上班 - 你的兄弟姐妹呢?
I'm an only child.
我是独生子
- Where do you live? - I can't tell you.
- 你住哪里? - 我不能告诉你
- Why not? - Cause you're a stranger.
- 干嘛不告诉我? - 因为我不认识你
Hello, Kevin!
哈啰,凯文
Shut up!
闭嘴
I don't get it.
真搞不懂
It looks like there's nobody's home.
这家现在看上去好像又没人在里面了
Last night the place is jumping.
昨晚上满屋子都是人
Something ain't right.
不对劲
Go check it out
去看看
Now?
现在吗?
No, tomorrow, egghead! Now! Go ahead.
不是现在还是明天呀?猪脑啊你!去啊
"Now."
就现在
Shit!
妈的!
Get the hell out of here.
你快滚蛋
All right, Johnny. But what about my money?
可以,强尼,钱呢?
What money?
要钱吗?
A.C. Said you had some dough for me.
老大说有我的一份
Is that a fact? How much do I owe you?
是吗?该给多少?
A.C. Said ten percent.
老大说过,十分之一
Too bad A. C. Ain't in charge no more.
可惜老大说的不算了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He's upstairs, taking a bath.
他在楼上洗澡
He'll call you when he gets out.
他洗完澡后会打电话给你的
Hey, I tell you what I'm gonna give you, Snakes.
嘿,告诉你要给你什么,小蛇…
- Snakes? - I'll give you to the count of ten...
- 小蛇? - 我数十下
...to get your ugly, yellow, no-good...
你这个杂种…
...keister off my property...
赶快滚蛋
...before I pump you full of lead.
不然就请你吃子弹
All right, Johnny. I'm sorry. I'm going.
好好,强尼,对不起,我马上走
One, two...ten.
一、二、十!
Keep the change, you filthy animal.
不用找了,畜生!
What happened?
出什么事了?
I don't know who, but somebody just got blown away.
里面不知道是什么人让人打死了
Somebody beat us, they're in there.
有人抢了我们的生意,他们就在里面!
Two of them.
是两个人
There was arguing. One blew the other one away.
他们正在吵架,一个人拿枪就把另一个给干掉了
- Who? - I don't know.
- 谁? - 不知道
I recognized one of their voices. I heard that name "Snakes" before.
但我认出他们当中一个人的声音,我想我以前听到过小蛇这个名字
Snakes? Snakes. Snakes. I don't know no Snakes.
小蛇?小蛇,我不认识叫小蛇的
Snakes. Let's get out of here.
小蛇,我们还是快走吧!
Hold it. Hold it.
别慌,别慌
Let's wait and see who it is. We work this neighborhood too.
我们等在这里看看到底是谁干的,这块地盘也是我们的
Suppose the cops finger us for a job...
说不定警察会问我们…
...and they ask us about a murder in the area.
然后他们问这附近的谋杀案的事
Wouldn't it be nice to have a face to go with it?
要是能指认出个人不是很好吗?
That's a good idea.
这可是个好主意
Of course it's a good idea Snakes?
当然是,小蛇?
He sounded like a snake.
他的名字听起来像是小蛇
Everything's full.
班机全部客满
Everything's full?
班机全部客满?
I'm very sorry, but it is Christmas Eve.
没办法,圣诞前夕
What about another airline?
其他航空公司呢?
Nothing available. May I help you get a hotel room?
都满了,我可以帮您在饭店订个房间吗?
Tomorrow we can get you a flight.
您可以搭明天下午的航班去芝加哥
I can't wait that long.
我等不了那么长时间
I'm sorry, ma'am, but we're doing absolutely everything we can.
对不起,实在没有办法,女士,我们已经尽力了
I'm in your way I'm sorry, You've places to go
你请,我挡到你了,对不起,你有地方度假,有朋友拜访
Got a ticket there, good. Excuse me.
你有机票,很好,对不起
Look, I have been awake for almost 60 hours.
我差不多有六十个小时没睡觉了
I'm tired and I'm dirty.
累得要死,身上又脏兮兮的
I have been from Chicago to Paris, to Dallas, to... Where am I?
我从芝加哥到了巴黎,去了达拉斯,现在又到了这个是什么鬼地方?
Scranton.
斯克蓝顿
I'm trying to get home to my 8-year-old son.
我急着回家去看我八岁的儿子!
Now you're telling me it's hopeless?
你却告诉我没有办法?
- I'm sorry. - No. No way.
- 对不起 - 不,不用
This is Christmas!
这是圣诞节
The season of perpetual hope.
是充满希望的时候
If I have to get on your runway and hitchhike...
到跑道上去拦飞机也无所谓…
...if it costs me everything I own...
不管花多大代价…
...if I have to sell my soul to the Devil himself...
如果需要把灵魂卖给魔鬼…
...I am going to get home to my son.
为了能回家去看我的儿子,我也卖
Ma'am, if there was anything...
如果我今天能帮你任何忙…
Do it. Do anything.
那就做吧!
- I can get you a hotel room. - What?
- 我能帮你订一间的房 - 干嘛?
Can you excuse us for a sec? Can I see you for a second, please?
不好意思,打搅一下行吗?
Excuse us.
对不起
You got a little bit of a dilemma.
我无意中听到你说的话
We got a crisis ourselves.
我们也遇到了危机
Allow me to introduce myself. Gus Polinski.
允许我自我介绍一下,我叫卡斯波林斯基
Polka King of the Midwest?
中西部波卡音乐之王
The Kenosha Kickers?
听说过肯诺夏舞者吗?
- Hi there. - Hiya.
- 嗨 - 你好
That's okay. I thought you might have recognized...
没关系,我以为你能认出我们来
I had a few hits a few years ago. That's why I just...
几年前我出了几首曲子,轰动一时
"Polka, Polka, Polka"? Polka, polka, polka
像《波卡,波卡,波卡》
No? "Twin Lakes polka"?
没听过吗?那么《双湖波卡》呢?
"Yamahoozie Polka," a.k.a. "Kiss Me Polka"? "Polka Twist"?
还有《亚犸乎兹亚波卡》,就是《亲亲我波卡》?还有《旋转波卡》…
These are songs?
这些都是歌曲吗?
Yeah. Yeah, we... Some fairly big hits for us.
是的是的,我们这帮人相当受欢迎
You know, in the early '70s.
特别是在七十年代早期
Yeah, we sold about 623 copies of that.
我们卖了六百二十三张唱片
- In Chicago? - No, Sheboygan.
- 在芝加哥吗? - 不,在希波干市
Very big in Sheboygan.
全市都轰动了
Did you say you could help?
你是说能帮我吗?
Anyway, I'm rambling on here. Our flight was canceled...
我在喃喃自语,我们的航班取消了…
...so we're gonna drive. See the guy in the yellow jacket over there?
所以我们准备开车去,看到那个穿黄夹克上有标记的人吗?
He's gonna rent us a nice big van to drive to Milwaukee.
是他租给我们一辆漂亮的大车,我们开着去密尔瓦基
Now, I heard you had some problems getting to Chicago?
我刚才听你说要去芝加哥?
To see your kid or something?
去看你的孩子还是什么?
Uh, my son. He... We left, and he's there.
我们走的时候把他忘在家里了
If you have to get to Chicago, we'll gladly drive you.
你要是去芝加哥,我们很高兴可以开车送你去
It's on the way to Milwaukee
正好是去密瓦基的路上
- You'd give me a ride? - Sure, why not?
- 你们可以送我? - 当然要送
You've got to get home.
你还是早点回家看孩子吧
- A ride to Chicago? - Sure, it's Christmastime.
- 坐车去芝加哥? - 现在是圣诞节嘛
Thank you. Oh, thank you.
谢谢你!噢,谢谢!
You don't mind going with polka bums?
你不介意和波卡流浪艺人一起坐车吧?
No, I'd love to.
不,不介意
Hey, Marv. Marv, Marv!
嘿,马文
Look at this.
看看
I think we're getting scammed by a kindergartner.
我看我们是让这个小子骗了
Dad, can you come here and help me?
爸爸,过来帮帮忙好不好?
Remember that kid we saw the other day?
还记得那天我们见到的那个小孩吗?
He lives here.
就住这
If the kid's here, the parent's got to be.
那要是孩子在家,父母肯定也在家
He's home alone.
他可是单独一人在家
What? You want to come back tonight?
你白痴啊!你要晚上才来吗?
Even with the kid here?
这个孩子在这你也敢来?
I don't think that's a good idea
我觉得不能这样搞
That house is the reason we worked this block.
就是这栋房子使我们决定要在这个街区开始动手的
Ever since I saw that house, I wanted it.
自从我第一次看到这栋房子,我就想要
Let's take it one step at a time.
我们一步步来,好吗?
We'll unload the van, get a bite to eat, we'll come back about 9:00.
先把卡车给腾空了,再吃点饭,九点左右我们再回来
Nine o'clock.
九点左右
This way it's dark then.
那时候天就黑了
Yeah, kids are scared of the dark.
对啊,小孩子怕黑
You're afraid of the dark too. You know you are.
你也怕黑,马文,你自己知道
No, I'm not.
我不怕黑
- Yes, you are. - Not, not, not.
- 你就是怕! - 不怕不怕不怕!
You are so.
就是怕
Mom, where are you?
妈妈,你在哪呢?
Do you play?
你会吹这个吗?
Do you want to try? Go ahead, try it. Try it!
要不要试试看?来嘛,试试,试试
圣诞老人
- Excuse me. - Yeah?
- 对不起 - 什么事?
Hey, nice shoes.
嘿,这双鞋真漂亮!
Oh, thanks.
噢,谢谢
Is he still here? It's really important that I see him.
圣诞老人还在这吗?我有重要的事要跟他说
He's getting in his car. If you hurry, you can catch him.
他正要上车呢,我想你要是跑快点还能赶上他
How low! Giving Kriss Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve!
真该死!居然在圣诞前夕给圣诞老人开罚单
What's next, rabies shots for the Easter Bunny?
那下次是什么?难道还要给复活节的兔子打狂犬病疫苗吗?
Santa, hold on.
圣诞老人,等一下
- Can I talk to you for a minute? - Quickly.
- 能耽误你一下吗? - 可以,不过你要快一点
Santa's running late.
圣诞老人快迟到了
I know you're not the real Santa Claus.
我知道你不是真的圣诞老人
Huh, what makes you say that? Just out of curiosity.
你怎么会这样说?我想知道为什么
- I'm old enough to know how it works. - All right.
- 我够大能明白是怎么回事了 - 是的
But I also know you work for him.
但是我也知道你在为圣诞老人做事
- I'd like you to give him a message. - Shoot.
- 我想请你帮我传话给他 - 说吧
Kevin McCallister, 671 Lincoln Blvd. Do you need the phone number?
我是凯文麦卡利斯特,住林肯大道六百七十一号,要电话号码吗?
No, that's all right.
不用了
This is extremely important.
好吧,这件事非常重要
Please tell him instead of presents, I just want my family back.
请你告诉圣诞老人,今年不要送礼物了,就把我的全家人送回来就行了
No toys. Nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff.
不要玩具,什么都不要,就要彼得,凯蒂,巴兹,梅根,琳妮,杰夫
And my aunt and my cousins
还有我的婶婶和表兄弟姐妹们
And if he has time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?
如果有时间的话,还有我的叔叔法兰克,好吗?
Okay.
好的
- I'll see what I can do. - Thanks.
- 我会想办法的 - 谢谢
Wait. My elf took the last of the candy canes home to her boyfriend.
等等!我的小矮人,把剩下的棒棒糖给她的男朋友了
- That's okay. - No, don't be silly.
- 没关系 - 不用,别傻了
Everybody who sees Santa has got to get something.
见到圣诞老人的人,一定要得到点东西
Here, hold out your little paw there. There you go.
在这儿,伸出你的小爪子,拿去
- Don't spoil your dinner. - I won't.
- 别吃多了,不然吃不下饭 - 不会的
Thanks.
谢谢
Son of a...!
妈的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
May I sit down?
我可以坐下吗?
That's my granddaughter.
我的孙女在那上面
The little red-haired girl.
那个红头发的小女孩
She's about your age. You know her?
她和你差不多大,你认识她吗?
No.
不认识
You live next to me, don't you?
你住我隔壁,是吧?
You can say hello when you see me. You don't have to be afraid.
你见到我可以跟我打招呼,你不用害怕
There's a lot of things going around about me, but none of it's true. Okay?
城里有很多关于我的传言,但都不是真的,懂吗?
- You've been good this year? - I think so.
- 你今年有当个乖孩子吗? - 我想有吧
You swear to it?
敢发誓吗?
No.
Yeah. Well, this is the place to be if you're feeling bad about yourself.
我的直觉是,只有你觉得自己不好,才会到这个地方来
- It is? - I think so.
- 是吗? - 我是这么想的
- Are you feeling bad about yourself? - No.
- 你觉得自己不好吗? - 没有
I've been kind of a pain lately.
最近我一直惹人厌
I said some things I shouldn't have.
尽说些不该说的话
I really haven't been too good this year.
今年我的表现真的不太好
Yeah.
是的
I'm kind of upset because I really like my family.
我满难过的,我真的很爱我的家人
Even though sometimes I say I don't. Sometimes I even think I don't.
尽管有时我嘴上说我不爱他们,我甚至心里想过我不爱他们
- Do you get that? - I think so.
- 你明白了吗? - 差不多吧
How you feel about family is a complicated thing.
家家都有一本难念的经
Especially with an older brother.
特别是和哥哥的关系
Deep down, you'll always love him.
内心深处虽然总是爱着他们
But you can forget that you love him. You can hurt them, they can hurt you.
但却不知怎样去表现,于是就伤害了他们也伤害了自己
That's not just because you're young.
这跟年纪大小好像没有关系
You want to know the real reason why I'm here?
你是不是想知道我到这里的真正原因?
Sure.
是的
I came to hear my granddaughter sing
我是来听我孙女唱歌的
I can't come hear her tonight.
而今晚我是不能来的
You have plans?
你有约会吗?
No.
不是
I'm not welcome.
他们不欢迎我
At church?
教堂不欢迎你?
You're always welcome at church.
教堂总是欢迎你的
I'm not welcome with my son.
是我的儿子不欢迎我
Years back, before you and your family moved on the block...
几年前,你们家搬来这个区前…
...I had an argument with my son.
我和我儿子大吵了一架
How old is he?
他多大了?
He's grown up.
他是大人了
We lost our tempers, and I said I didn't care to see him anymore.
我们都发了火,我说我不想再看见他了
He said the same, and we haven't spoken to each other since.
他也是这么说的,从那时起我们就没讲过话了
If you miss him, why don't you call him?
既然你想他,干嘛不打电话给他?
I'm afraid if I call, he won't talk to me.
我害怕我要是打电话给他,他不会理我
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm just afraid.
就是害怕他不理我
No offense, but aren't you a little old to be afraid?
不是我存心冒犯你,你岁数大了,是不是不该害怕了?
You can be old for a lot of things.
人一天天变老…
- You're never too old to be afraid. - That's true.
- 但总是会害怕的 - 这倒是
I was afraid of our basement.
我一直害怕地下室
It's dark. There's weird stuff down there, and it smells funny.
太黑,总觉得有些怪东西在下面,里面的味道也怪怪的
That sort of thing. It's bothered me for years.
这样的事烦我好多年了
Basements are like that.
地下室给人的感觉都是那个样子
I made myself go down to do some laundry...
后来我壮着胆子下去洗衣服
...and I found out it's not so bad.
发觉并不那么可怕
I worried about it, but if you turn on the lights, it's no big deal.
开始我一直很害怕,后来把灯一打开,就什么事都没了
What's your point?
你是什么意思?
My point is, you should call your son.
我的意思是,你应该打电话给你儿子
- What if he won't talk to me? - At least you'll know.
- 他要是不理我怎么办? - 至少你会知道
Then you could stop worrying about it. You won't have to be afraid anymore.
也就不必担心这件事了,也就不会再害怕了
No matter how mad I was, I'd talk to Dad. Especially around the holidays.
我不管多生我爸的气,总会跟他讲话的,特别是在过节的时候
I don't know.
我不知道
Just give it a shot.
你试一试吧
For your granddaughter anyway.
就算是为了你的孙女
I'm sure she misses you. And the presents.
我保证她很想你和你的礼物
I send her a check.
我寄过一张支票给她
I wish my grandparents did that.
我希望我爷爷奶奶也寄支票给我
They always send me clothes.
他们总是寄衣服给我
Last year I got a sweater with a bird knitted on it.
去年就给了我一件上面织着大鸟的毛衣
Oh, that's nice.
啊,那不错啊
Not for a guy in the second grade.
二年级的男生不适合穿那个
You can get beat up for wearing something like that.
要是穿了会被打的
I have a friend who got nailed...
我一个朋友,因为听说他穿过…
...because there was a rumor he wore dinosaur pajamas.
有恐龙图案的睡衣,就被打了
You better run home where you belong.
你还是赶快回家吧
Think about what I said.
想想我对你说的话
- All right? - Okay.
- 怎么样? - 好吧
It's nice talking to you.
跟你聊天真高兴
Nice talking to you.
我也是
- What about you? - Me?
- 你怎么办? - 我?
Yeah. You and your son.
是,你和你儿子
We'll see what happens.
再看看吧
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
This is my house. I have to defend it.
这是我的房子,我必须保卫它!
战略计划图重型罐子,炙热!
柏油
We'll check it out. We can come back for the truck.
先过去看看,然后回来收拾卡车
How do you want to go in?
我们怎么进去?
We'll go to the back door. Maybe he'll let us in.
到后门去,也许他会让我们进去
Yeah, he's a kid. Kids are stupid.
是的,他是个孩子,小孩子都傻
Bless this nutritious, microwaveable macaroni and cheese dinner...
感谢主赐我营养的微波炉快餐
...and the people who sold it on sale.
并祝福那些低价卖东西的人们
This is it. Don't get scared now.
就这样,现在起不再害怕
Merry Christmas, little fella.
圣诞快乐,小子
We know that you're in there, and that you're all alone.
我们知道你在里面,而且只有你一个人
Yeah, come on, kid. Open up.
快点,小子,开门!
It's Santy Claus and his elf.
是圣诞老人和小精灵来啦
We're not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
No, no. Got some nice presents for you.
不,不会的,我们还带了礼物来给你呢
Be a good little fella now and open the door.
好孩子,来开门吧
What?
怎么了?
What? What?
怎么了?怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
- What happened? - Get that little...
- 怎么搞的? - 抓住那…
Hello.
你好
Yes! Yes!
太好了!太好了!
The little jerk is armed!
这兔崽子有枪!
That's it! I'm going in the front. You go down the basement!
好吧,我从前门进去,你从地下室进去
Oh, boy. That's it, you little... You little...
这小兔崽子,死定了你
No, not this time, you little brat.
这次可不会了,你这个小兔崽子
You little creep, where are you?
小混蛋你在哪?
Yes!
干得好!
- Rip his head off...!
我要把你的脑袋扯下来!
You're dead, kid.
你死定了,小子
Where are you, you little creep?!
小浑蛋你在哪?
Harry, I'm coming in!
哈利!我来了
Oh, no! I'm really scared.
噢,不,我真的好害怕!
It's too late for you, kid, we're in the house. We're gonna get you.
太晚了,小子!我们已经在房子里,就要抓到你了!
Okay, come and get me!
好吧!过来抓我吧!
Why, you...!
你这个…!
Now you're dead!
你死定了!
I'm gonna kill that kid!
我非杀了那小子不可!
Why'd you take your shoes off?
哈利!你干嘛脱鞋?
Why are you dressed like a chicken?
你干嘛弄得像只鸡一样?
I'm up here, you morons.
我在上面,你们两个白痴
Come and get me.
快过来抓我呀!
You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more?
你们要投降还是要再来一点?
Heads up!
小心头!
Don't worry, Marv. I'll get him for you.
别担心,马文,我会帮你抓到他
Yes!
太棒了!
He's only a kid, Harry. We can take him.
他不过是个孩子,哈利,我们能抓到他的
Ah, shut up, will you? What is it?
噢,闭嘴!你看什么看?
You're missing some teeth.
你缺牙了
Where? It's my gold tooth.
是哪颗?我的金牙!
My gold tooth I'll kill him I'll kill him!
我的金牙没了!我非杀了他不可!
You bomb me with one more can, kid...
你再用罐子打…
...and I'll snap off your cojones and boil them in motor oil!
老子一定把你的小鸡鸡扯下来放在油锅里煎!
911 emergency.
九一一紧急专线
Hello, my house is being robbed.
喂,有人在我家行窃
My address is 656 Lincoln Boulevard. My name is Murphy.
地址是林肯大道六百五十六号,我的名字叫墨菲
You never know what's up there.
不知道上面有什么东西
There he is!
他在那里!
I got you! I got him, Harry.
抓到你了!我抓到他了!哈利!
I got him.
抓到了!
Harry, give me a hand!
哈利,快起来,帮我!
I got him!
我抓到他了
Harry, help me. Get up!
哈利,帮我一把!快起来呀!
I got him.
我抓到他了!
What are you doing?
马文,你在干嘛?
Harry, don't move.
哈利,不要动!
Don't move.
不要动!
Marv, what are you doing?
马文,你要干什么?
Did I get him?
打死了吗?
Did I get him?!
打死了吗?
Where is it? Where is it?
在哪里?在哪里?
Never mind that. Here! How do you like it, huh? You jerk!
别管它,爽了没有?你这个浑蛋
Get that kid, before l... Get that kid!
快去抓那个小孩!去呀!快去!抓住他!
Where'd he go?
跑哪去了?
Maybe he committed suicide.
说不定自杀了吧
Down here, you big horse's ass! Come get me before I call the police.
在下面!你们两个大坏蛋,来抓我呀,要不然我报警了!
- Let's get him! - Wait, wait.
- 我去把这小子抓来! - 等等
It's just what he wants us to do:
这小子就是要我们…
Go back through his fun house so we get all tore up.
从楼下过去!中他的机关,想狠狠修理我们
He's gonna call the cops!
他就要报警了!
From a tree house?!
在树屋怎么报警?
Come on.
过去
Out the window?
从窗户过去?
I'm not going out the window.
我可不行
Why, you scared? Are you afraid? Come on, get out here.
怎么?你害怕了?马文,你是不是怕了?
Come on.
快点啦你
Come on!
快点啦
- Come on. Keep going. - Let's go back, Harry.
- 快点! - 哈利,还是回去吧
Shut it, Marv.
马文!别叫啦!
Hey, guys!
你好!
Check this out.
再看看这个!
Go back. Go back.
快回去!快回去!
There he is!
他在那里!
Hey, I'm calling the cops!
我要去报警!
Wait, wait! He wants us to follow him.
等等,他就是想我们跟着他
I got a better idea. Come on.
看我的,这边走
Hiya, pal.
嗨,兄弟
We outsmarted you this time. Get over here!
这回栽在我们手里了吧,过来吧你
What are you gonna do, Harry?
哈利,我们怎么修理他?
I'll do exactly what he did to us
以牙还牙
Burn his head with a blowtorch.
我要用喷灯烧他的头!
I'll smash his face with an iron
我要用熨斗烫他的脸!
I'd like to slap him in the face with a paint can!
再用油漆桶往他的脸上摔!
Shove a nail through his foot!
要不就把钉子插到脚掌里去!
I'm gonna bite off every one of these little fingers, one at a time.
把他的小嫩手指一根一根咬下来,一次咬一根
Come on. Let's get you home.
快走,快回家去
Wow! This is great.
哇!这下可好了!
Nice move, leaving the water running.
做得很好,每次做案都放水
Now we know each and every house that you've hit.
现在知道了,有水的房子就是你们干的
We've been looking for you guys for a long time.
找你们两个很久了
Yeah. Well, remember, we're the "Wet Bandits."
好啊,记住了,我们就是有名的“水盗”
- Wer Bandits that's W-E-T - Shut up! Get in the car!
- 我们就是水盗,就是流水的水… - 闭嘴!闭嘴!上车!
Hey, come on. Come on.
快点!
- Hand off the head, pal! - Come on.
- 别碰我的头,朋友 - 上车!
I'm a bad parent. I'm a bad parent.
我不是个好母亲,不是好母亲
No, you're not.
不,你是个好母亲
You're beating yourself up there. This happens.
你太自责了
These things happen, you know.
别这样,这是常有的事
You want to talk about bad parents? Look at us.
要是说起不称职的父母,看看我们吧
We're on the road 48, 49 weeks a year. We hardly see our families.
我们一年中有四十八到四十九个星期在外巡回演出,几乎见不到家人
Joe, over there. Gosh, you know...
那边的乔治…
...he forgets his kids' names half the time.
不记得自己孩子的名字
Ziggy over there, he's never even met his kid.
那边的兹吉根本就还没见过自己的孩子呢
Eddy... Let's just hope none of them write a book about him.
还有艾迪,他对不起家里的事就更多了
Tell me, have you gone on vacation and left your child home?
你们有因为去度假,把孩子忘在家里吗?
No.
没有
But I did leave one at a funeral parlor once.
但是我倒是有一次把孩子忘在殡仪馆了
Yeah, it was terrible too. I was all distraught and everything.
那也是同样让人很难受
The wife and I, we left the little tyke there in the funeral parlor.
我和我太太把孩子留在殡仪馆了
All day. You know, we went back at night, when we...
孩子被忘在殡仪馆里整整一天,到了晚上…
...came to our senses, there he was.
才想起他来,我们赶紧去找他
Apparently, he was there all day with a corpse.
他在遗体旁待了整整一天
Now, he was okay. You know, after six, seven weeks.
六,七个星期之后,他就好了,你知道的…
He came around and started talking again.
就又说又蹦又跳了
They get over it. Kids are resilient like that.
小孩子很快就恢复了,不像大人那样
We shouldn't talk about this.
我们或许不应该谈论这个话题
I was just trying to cheer you up.
既然你开头了,我就想让你振作起来
I'm sorry I did.
是的,对不起
Mom?
妈!
Mom?
妈!
Kevin!
凯文!
Merry Chris tmas sweetheart
圣诞快乐!宝贝
Oh, Kevin, I'm so sorry.
凯文,妈妈真的对不起你
Where's everybody else?
其他人都去哪了?
Oh, baby, they couldn't come.
噢,他们回不来
They wanted to so much...
他们是想回来的,可是…
I didn't fall asleep in the back and drool all over you, did I?
我才没有流口水呢!有吗?
- You do drool! - Shut up!
- 你流了 - 别吵了
Kevin, my boy. How are you?
凯文,你还好吧?
You're all right.
你没事吧
I love you. You okay?
我爱你,你还好吗?
It's cool that you didn't burn the place down.
你还没把房子给烧了,真是了不起
Thanks, Buzz.
谢谢,巴兹
Wait a minute. How'd you guys get home?
等一下,你们是怎么回来的?
On the morning flight you didn't want to wait for.
我们坐的是你不愿意等的那班飞机
- Oh, no. Oh! Thank you. - Merry Christmas.
- 喔!谢谢 - 圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Someone has to find an open store.
谁去找间有开门的商店,我们连牛奶都没有
I went shopping yesterday.
我昨天去店里买了
You, shopping?
你?买东西?
I got some milk, eggs and fabric softener.
我买了牛奶,买了鸡蛋,还有柔软精
- What? - No kidding?
- 什么? - 真的假的?
What a funny guy.
这孩子还真好玩
What else did you do while we were away?
我们不在家的时候你还做了什么?
Just hung around.
只是在屋里东摸西摸
Bring your stuff upstairs.
把东西拿上楼
He went shopping? He doesn't know how to tie his shoe. He's going shopping?
他去买东西?他连自己的鞋带都不会系,还会买东西?
Honey, what's this?
宝贝,这是什么东西?
Kevin! What did you do to my room?
凯文!看你把我的房间搞成什么样子?
[MANDARIN-R3]