--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.tv
影片压制: 犇犇 字幕制作: 犇犇招募Q号: 76846146
My world is fire and blood.
我的世界充斥着火与血
Why are you hurting these people?
你为什么伤害这些人
- It's the oil, stupid. - Oil wars.
- 石油 蠢货 - 石油之战
- We are killing for guzzoline. - Guzzoline.
- 我们为汽油杀人 - 汽油
The world is actually running out of water.
世界上的水资源已经枯竭
Now there's the water wars, water wars.
水资源之战 水资源之战
Once, I was a cop,
我曾经是一名警察
A road warrior searching for a righteous cause.
一位追寻正义的公路战士
To the terminal freak-out point.
无可救药的疯狂
Mankind has gone rogue, terrorizing itself.
人类已经失控 毛骨悚然
Thermonuclear skirmish.
热核之战
The earth is sour.
地球是酸臭的
Our bones are poisoned.
剧毒深入骨髓
We have become half-life.
我们只剩半条命
As the world fell...
世界陨落之时
each of us in our own way was broken.
每个人都支离破碎
It was hard to know who was more crazy.
很难分辨谁更疯狂
me or everyone else.
是我 还是其他人
Where are you Max?
你在哪 麦克斯
- Here they come again. - Max rockatansky.
- 他们又来了 - 麦克斯·洛克坦斯基
Worming their way into the black matter of my brain.
蠕动着侵入我大脑内的黑暗深渊
You promised to help us!
你保证会救我们的
they cannot touch me.
他们无法伤害我
They are long dead.
他们早就死了
I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead,
我逃离活人 也逃离亡魂
Hunted by scavengers...
被秃鹫捕猎
Haunted by those I could not protect.
被我辜负的冤魂纠缠
So I exist in this wasteland...
我在这片废墟里挣扎…
A man, reduced to a single instinct:
人性中只剩下一个本能
- Help us. - Where were you?
- 救救我们 - 你去哪了
- Where were you, Max? - Help us!
- 你去哪了 麦克斯 - 救救我们
- You let us die. - You let us die.
- 你害死了我们 - 你害死了我们
You promised to help us.
你保证会救我们的
Kamakrazee war boys!
勇猛战争男孩
Fucacima kamakrazee war boys!
狂暴勇猛战争男孩
Today we're headin' to gas town!
今天我们要去汽油镇
Today we're haulin' aqua cola.
我们要拖走可乐水
Today we're haulin' produce!
我们要拖走农作物
And today we're haulin' mother's milk!
我们还要拖走乳汁
Joe! Joe! Joe! Immortan Joe!
乔 乔 乔 不死老乔
Rev it up for the immortan Joe!
欢呼不死老乔
Once again, we send off my war rig
我再次派出战车
to bring back guzzoline from gas town
从汽油镇带回汽油
and bullets from the bullet farm.
从子弹农场带回子弹
Once again, I salute my imperator, furiosa!
我再次向我的猛将弗里莎致敬
And I salute my half-life war boys
我向半条命战争男孩致敬
who will ride with me eternal
他们将随我一起
on the highways of Valhalla.
前往永生的英灵殿
Assault! Assault! Assault!
冲锋 冲锋 冲锋 冲锋
I am your redeemer!
我是你们的救世主
It is by my hand you will rise from the ashes of this world!
追随我 你们将从这片尘土中崛起
It's comin'. G-get ready.
要来了 快准备
Yes. Yes. Yes. It's comin'.
太好了 要来了
Do not, my friends, become addicted to water.
臣民们 不要沉迷于水
It will take hold of you.
它会控制你们
And you will resent its absence.
让你们憎恶它的缺失
Signal gas town. Convoy's on its way.
给汽油镇发讯号 车队出发了
I got a war boy runnin' on empty.
有一个战争男孩快没血了
Hook up that full-life.
把那个满血的吊起来
Hey! Careful. That's a universal donor.
嘿 小心点 那可是个万能输血者
Boss, we're not going to Gas Town?
老大 我们不去汽油镇吗
We're heading east!
我们向东走
I'll pass it down the line.
我把话传下去
Thunder up! Thunder up!
打起精神来 打起精神来
This is not a supply run!!
我们不去补充供给了
- Go. Go. Go. - Ace, what's going on?
- 走 走 - 王牌 怎么回事
- We're heading east. - Why?
- 我们向东走 - 为什么
I don't know. That's the order.
我不知道 这是命令
- Hey, pa. - Hm?
- 嘿 老爹 - 嗯
You know about this?
你知道吗
Your produce ain't going to gas town.
你的车队没去汽油镇
She's gone off-road...
她偏离了路线
Into hostile territory.
去敌方地盘上了
Why would she do that, dad?
她为什么要这么做 老爹
Let me see. Let me see.
让我看看 让我看看
- Rictus. - I wanna see!
- 裂齿 - 我想看
Rictus, go see what's agitating dad!
咧嘴 去看看老爹为什么生气
They are not your property.
她们不是你的所有物
You cannot own a human being.
你无法拥有一个人类
Sooner or later someone pushes back!
总有一天有人会反抗
Where is she taking them?!
她要把她们带去哪里
She didn't take them. They begged her to go!
她没带她们走 是她们求她的
Where is she taking them?
她要把她们带去哪
Hey, what's happening?
嘿 怎么了
What's going on? Slit!
发生了什么 撕裂
Treason, betrayal, an imperator gone rogue.
叛国 背叛 一个主将叛逃了
An imperator. Who?
一个主将 谁
She took a lot of stuff from immortan Joe.
她从不死老乔那带走了很多东西
His prize breeders.
他最优质的孕育者
He wants them back. Not a hand laid on 'em.
他要她们毫发无损地回来
By my deeds, I honor him. V-8.
以我之功绩敬仰他 八缸战车
You're my lancer.
你是我的枪骑兵
I just promoted myself.
我刚给自己升了职
Not today. Today is my day.
今天不行 今天是属于我的
If you can't stand up, you can't do war!
你站都站不起来 根本上不了战场
I'm not staying here dying a sloth!
我不要待在这里 碌碌无为地死去
You're already a corpse.
你已经是一具尸体了
- I just need a little top-up. - There's no time!
- 我只是需要一点补给 - 没时间了
We take my Blood Bag.
我们带上我的血袋
We take my blood bag and strap him to the lancer's perch.
我们带上我的血袋 把他绑在枪骑兵杆上
It's got a muzzle on it. It's a raging feral!
它戴着口套 是个疯狂的逃兽
High-octane crazy blood filling me up.
让我充满疯狂的高辛烷值血液
If I'm gonna die...
如果我要死…
I'm gonna die historic on the Fury Road!
我也要光荣地死在狂暴之路上
Hitch up his blood bag.
装上他的血袋
Ah! How much more can they take from me?
他们到底还想夺走我多少东西
They've got my blood. Now it's my car!
他们已经抽了我的血 现在又是我的车
He looked right at me!
他看我了
He looked at your blood bag!
他看的是你的血袋
He looked me straight in the eye.
他看了我的眼睛
He was scanning the horizon.
他只是在环视周围
I am awaited in Valhalla!
我会进入英灵殿
We got vehicles from the citadel.
末日堡垒派来了车
They're firing flares.
他们在发射信号弹
They want reinforcements
他们在向汽油镇和
from gas town and the bullet farm.
子弹农场请求增援
Should we turn it 'round and run 'em into our backup?
我们要掉头 把他们引向后援吗
Thunder up! Here we go!
打起精神来 前进
Prepare the gunners!
炮手准备
She's ours, slit!
她是我们的 撕裂
First, we get the buzzards off her back!
我们先处理掉她后面的秃鹫
Get up! You can do it!
站起来 你可以的
- Witness! - Witness!
- 见证 - 见证
- Witness! - Witness!
- 见证 - 见证
Mediocre, morsov!
中级士兵 莫索
We can't breathe down there!
我们在下面没法呼吸
Hydraulics! Hydraulics!
液压 液压
Now we bring home the Booty.
现在我们把战利品带回去
She thinks she can lose us, dad.
她以为她能甩掉我们 老爹
She thinks we're stupid.
她以为我们是蠢货
She thinks she can lose us in there!
她以为她能在那甩掉我们
Why can't you stop?
你为什么不停下
Outta the way! Out of the way!
快让开 快让开
What have you done?
你做了什么
What have you done?!
你做了什么
We need counterweight. Get the blood bag down the back.
我们需要平衡物 把血袋弄到后面
Hunt them down! Hunt them down!
抓住他们 抓住他们
Say bye-bye to the neck!
和脖子说再见吧
We're goin' in, slit!
我们要进去了 撕裂
Come on! We've almost got her!
快点 我们快抓到她了
Come on! Hold it steady!
加把劲 稳住
Who grabs the sun...
抓住太阳的人
riding to Valhalla!
驶向英灵殿
Witness me, blood bag!
见证我 血袋
I live, I die, I live again!
我活着 我死去 我重生
We're not going back.
我们不会回去
Angharad, is that just the wind,
安哈拉德 那只是风
or is it a furious vexation?
还是狂暴的折磨
Glory me, blood bag! We snagged her alive.
你给我争光了 血袋 我们活捉了她
He's gonna shred her.
他会撕碎她
So shiny, so chrome.
如此闪耀 如此美丽
He's gonna be so grateful.
他会很感激的
We could ask for anything.
我们可以向他要任何东西
I wanna drive the War Rig.
我要开战争钻头
What are you gonna ask for?
你想要什么
I mean, you can ask for more than a jacket.
你可以要比夹克更好的东西
We're going to the green place.
我们要去绿洲
Wait, it's you and me.
等等 你和我都可以
We're going to the green place of many mothers.
我们要去众母之地的绿洲
Out here, everything hurts.
在外面 一切都令人疼痛
You wanna get through this?
你们想摆脱困境吗
Now pick up what you can and run.
现在捡起手边的东西 然后跑
I set the sequence myself.
我亲手设置了序列
This rig goes nowhere without me.
除了我没人能开走这辆车
You're relying on the gratitude of a very bad man.
你指望一个十恶不赦的人会感激你吗
You've already damaged one of his wives.
你已经伤害了他的一个妻子
How grateful do you think he's gonna be?
你觉得他能有多感激你
You're sitting on 2,000 horsepower
你坐在一个两千马力
of nitro-boosted war machine.
氮驱动的战争机器里
I'd say you've got about a five-minute head start.
你大约有五分钟的时间优势
You want that thing off your face?
你想从脸上取下那玩意吗
Of all the legs you had to shoot,
那么多条腿可以让你打
that one was attached to his favorite.
你偏偏打中了他最爱的那条
You don't have to do it just because he tells you.
你不用非得按他说的做
What choice does she have?
她有其他选择吗
He's not gonna hurt us. He needs us.
他不会伤害我们的 他需要我们
- Why? - To bargain.
- 为什么 - 讨价还价
Oh, he'll hurt us, all right.
他还是会伤害我们的
- Do you think he's coming to the green place? - Never!
- 你觉得他会去绿洲吗 - 绝不可能
He's a crazy smeg who eats schlanger!
他是个喜欢吸屌的疯子
Ah, stay out of there.
快让开
Don't damage the goods.
别伤害你的筹码
And there's the people eater himself.
还有食人者
Coming to count the cost.
是来权衡得失的
We're dragging something out back.
后面有东西在拖我们
I think it's the fuel pod.
我觉得是油罐
Filth! You traited him!
贱人 你背叛了他
No unnecessary killing!
不要滥杀无辜
This war boy wants me dead!
这个战争男孩想杀了我
He's just a kid at the end of his half-life.
他只是个将死的半条命男孩
No! I live, I die, I live again!
不 我活着 我死去 我重生
- Hold him! - Tie him up!
- 摁住他 - 捆起来
You got more friends.
你又有伙伴了
- They're coming from the bullet farm. - Yeah?
- 他们从子弹农场来 - 是吗
It's over. You can't defy him.
结束了 你无法反抗他
Just watch us, mate.
走着瞧 小兄弟
He is the one who grabbed the sun.
他是那个抓住太阳的人
Look at how slick he's fooled you, war boy!
他把你骗得团团转 战争男孩
He's a lying old man.
他是个老骗子
By his hand, we'll be lifted up!
他会带领我们崛起
That's why we have his logo seared on our backs!
所以我们背上才会被烙下他的标记
"Breeding stock!" "Battle fodder!"
生育母畜 战斗炮灰
No, I am awaited!
不 我被选中了
You're an old man's battle fodder!
你只是那个老头的炮灰
Killing everyone and everything!
杀死所有人 毁掉一切
We're not to blame!
这不是我们的错
Then who killed the world?
那么谁杀死了世界
I made a deal up ahead. Safe passage.
我之前做了个交易 让我们安全通过
I don't know if it's still any good.
不知道现在是否还算数
Get back in the hold!
回到舱底去
Keep the hatch open.
别关顶盖
I need you here.
我需要你留在这里
You may have to drive the rig.
你也许需要开车
Whatever you do, you can't be seen.
无论怎样 你不能被人看见
I'm supposed to be alone. That was the deal.
我应该一个人来 这是交易条件
What do I call you?
我该怎么叫你
When I yell "fool,"
我大喊 "蠢货"
you drive out of here as fast as you can.
你立刻开车迅速离开
This is the sequence... one.
这是密码序列 一
Three thousand gallons of guzzoline,
三千加仑的汽油
just like you asked!
照你们的要求
I'm gonna unhitch the pod.
我把油罐卸下来
You drop the rocks.
你们就投下岩石
You said, "a few vehicles in pursuit.
你说 "只有几辆车在追你
We count three war parties!
现在有三支军队在你后面
Yeah, well, I got unlucky.
好吧 我运气不好
Make way for the Ripsaw!
给锯齿车让路
Once I'm over, clear the rocks
我过去之后 清理石头
and bring everyone through.
让所有人过去
Immortan! Immortan Joe!
不死神 不死老乔
I got a war boy! Says he was on the war rig!
这个战争男孩说他曾上过战车
I got the blood bag's boot!
我找到了血袋的靴子
All this for a family squabble.
这一切都是因为家庭纠纷
- Give me the gun! - It's not loaded yet!
- 给我枪 - 还没装好
Immortan, if I get on the rig, there's a way inside.
不死神 如果我能上战车 我知道怎么进去
- What is your name? - I It's Nux.
- 你叫什么 - 我叫纳克斯
I'll pike her in the spine. Keep her breathing for ya.
我会刺中她的脊椎 把她的命留给你
Put a bullet in her skull, stop the rig,
一枪打穿她的脑袋 停下战车
return my treasures to me,
把我的孕育者带回来
and I myself will carry you
我会亲自带你
to the gates of Valhalla.
前往英灵殿之门
You will ride eternal... shiny and chrome.
你会永垂不朽 闪耀而美丽
Stop! Turn the rig around!
停下 快掉头
Tell him to turn the rig around!
和他说 让他掉头
She went under the wheels.
她被轮子碾过去了
She went under the wheels.
她被车轮碾过去了
- No! - We keep moving!
- 不 - 我们继续前进
He doesn't know what he's talking about!
他不知道自己在说什么
Whatever happens, we're going to the green place.
不管发生什么 我们都要去绿洲
The stupid green place.
那该死的绿洲
We don't even know where to find it.
我们甚至不知道它在哪里
Cheedo, don't be stupid.
绮朵 别犯傻
- Stop! - He'll forgive us. I know he will.
- 停下 - 他会原谅我们的 一定会的
There is no going back!
没有回头路
We were his treasures!
我们是他的珍宝
- Cheedo! - We were protected.
- 绮朵 - 我们被他呵护
He gave us the high life.
他给我们最好的待遇
- What wrong with that? - We are not things.
- 那有什么错 - 我们不是物品
Cheedo, we are not things!
绮朵 我们不是物品
We are not things.
我们不是物品
I don't want to hear that again!
我不想再听到这句话
They were her words!
这是她说的
And now she's dead!
现在她死了
Wring your hands and tear your hair,
无论你如何痛苦挣扎
You're not going back to him.
你都不能回到他身边
It's a long night's run, heading east.
向东行驶一整晚
We need inventory.
我们需要子弹清单
I want you to match every gun with its bullets.
我要你把每把枪的子弹对上号
I'm gonna go down and do some repairs.
我下去做些修理
We need someone down the back.
后面需要一个人放哨
- I'll go. - No.
- 我去 - 不行
I want you to stay together.
你们待在一起
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
My own blood bag drivin' the rig that killed her.
我的血袋开着战车杀死了她
Thr... three times the gates were open to me.
大门曾向我敞开了三次
I was awaited in Valhalla.
我被英灵殿召唤了
They were calling my name.
他们在呼唤我的名字
I should be walking with the immorta,
我本可以随不死神一起
mcfeasting with the heroes of all time.
与诸代先烈畅怀豪饮
I'd say it was your manifest Destiny not to.
也许你的命运并非如此
I thought I was being spared for something great.
我以为我终于得到了一些美好的东西
I got to drive a pursuit vehicle.
我开上了追捕车
For a while even Larry and Barry stopped chewing on my windpipe.
有一阵子 甚至拉瑞和巴瑞都不再折磨我
Who are Larry and Barry?
谁是拉瑞和巴瑞
If they don't get me, then the night fevers will.
就算它们没杀死我 夜热也会要了我的命
Well, we've only got four for big boy here,
这把大家伙只剩四颗子弹了
so he's all but useless.
所以它基本报废了
But we can squirt off this little pinky
但我们还能用这把小家伙
a raunchy 29 times.
射二十九次
Angharad used to call them Anti-seed.
安哈拉德以前管它叫叛逆之种
Plant one and watch something die.
种下一颗 收获死亡
We are down 30,000 units of guzzoline,
我们损失了三万升汽油
19 canisters of nitro, 12 assault bikes,
十九罐氮气 十二辆攻击型摩托
7 pursuit vehicles.
七辆追捕车
And now, sir, you have us stuck in a quagmire.
现在 阁下 你又害我们陷进了泥潭
Your girly's breathing her last!
你的女人快不行了
What about the child?
那孩子呢
Are ya comin', brother?
你来不来 兄弟
It's gone awful quiet in there.
里面什么动静都没有
Come on! I've been called to the torture!
快点 我等不及要去折磨叛徒了
Oh, you stay here with your grief, daddy.
你就待在这里伤心吧 老爹
I'll fetch 'em for ya.
我去帮你抓他们
Be careful! Protect the assets!
小心点 别损坏我的财产
Just one angry shot...
只需要一颗子弹
Could've been your viable human.
也许就是个健康的孩子
Your a-one Alpha prime.
是个小男子汉
You lost a baby brother.
你失去了一个小弟弟
Perfect in every way.
而且身体健全
I had a baby brother!
我有过一个弟弟
I had a little baby brother!
我有过一个小弟弟
Perfect in every way!
完美无缺
Wouldn't wanna shoot the wives, sir.
别射到那些女人 老大
Where did he come from?!
他从哪冒出来的
I thought we threw him off the rig!
我以为我们把他扔下车了
T-there's high ground just beyond that thing.
那个东西后面有一个高地
He means the tree.
他是说那棵树
Say, anyone notice that bright light?
有人注意到那道亮光了吗
Encroaching gunfire?
有人在向我们开火吗
- Get out. - I-I can do this. I know this machine.
- 出来 - 我可以的 我了解这辆车
He does. He's a revhead.
的确 他是驾驶员
You've got two left.
你还剩两发子弹
Hey! Hey! War boy!
嘿 嘿 战争男孩
I'm gonna use the winch 'round the tree thing!
我去把铰链缠在那个树上面
Take this. Let's get the engine plates.
拿着枪 我们去拿引擎板
- Hold up a flare. - I am holding a flare!
- 举起火炬 - 我正举着火炬
It's right in front of your eyes!
就在你眼前
I am the scales of justice!
我是正义的使者
Conductor of the choir of death!
死亡的掌控者
Sing, brother Koch!
惨叫吧 叛徒们
Sing, brothers, sing!
惨叫吧 叛徒 惨叫吧
Don't they know they're shooting at us?
难道他们不知道会打到我们吗
I never thought I'd do something as shine as that.
我从没想过自己能做如此厉害的事
How are the engines?
引擎怎么样
Very hot and real thirsty.
过烫 而且需要加油
You need to take the war rig half a click down the track.
你把战车沿着路向下开半公里
What if you're not back
要是引擎冷却之后
by the time the engines have cooled?
你还没回来怎么办
Well, you keep moving.
你们继续前进
What do you suppose he's gonna do?
你觉得他想做什么
That's not his blood.
那不是他的血
How do you know this place even exists?
你怎么知道那地方真的存在
So why'd you leave?
那你为什么离开
I was taken as a child.
我小时候被带走了
You done this before?
你以前做过这种事吗
Now that I drive a war rig...
现在我开战车
This is the best shot I'll ever have.
这是我最好的机会
They're looking for hope.
她们在寻找希望
I remember something like that.
我曾见过那样的东西
Hurry! Please, hurry! They'll be back!
快点 求求你 他们快回来了
I'm one of the Vuvalini!
我是乌乌里尼的族人
Of the Many Mothers!
众母之女
My initiate mother was Katie Concannon!
我的启蒙母亲是凯蒂·肯嘉尼
I am the daughter of Mary Jabassa.
我是玛丽·杰巴萨的女儿
My clan was swaddle dog!
我是幼犬家族的人
There's something in the eyes.
她的这种眼神
Perhaps it is Jabassa's child.
也许她真的是杰巴萨的孩子
This is our furiosa.
这是我们的弗里莎
How long has it been?
有多久了
Plus the ones I don't remember.
还有那些我尚未记事的日子
What happened to your mother?
你母亲怎么了
On the third day.
在我出生后的第三天
From where did you come?
你从哪里来
The west. Citadel.
西边 末日堡垒
Beyond the mountains.
在群山后面
The men... who are they?
那些男人 他们是谁
They helped us get here.
他们帮我们来到这里
Where did you find such creatures?
你从哪找来这些尤物的
This one has all her teeth.
这个牙齿长得真好
I can't wait for them to see it.
我等不及想让他们看
But if you came from the west,
但如果你们从西边来
The creepy place with all the crows.
令人毛骨悚然的群鸦之地
We had to get out.
我们只能背井离乡
- We had no water and... - the water was filth.
- 我们没有水 - 水肮脏无比
- It was poisoned. It was sour. - And the crows came.
- 被污染了 都是酸臭的 - 然后乌鸦来了
We couldn't grow anything.
我们无法耕种
Where are the others?
其他人在哪
We're the only ones left.
我们是幸存的
That's what you call a satellite.
那就是你们口中的卫星
Miss giddy told us about those.
吉迪小姐告诉我们的
They used to bounce messages across the earth.
它们曾用于为地球传送信号
Everyone in the old world had a show.
曾经的世界里每个人都有节目
Do you think there's still somebody out there?
你觉得现在还有人在那里吗
Those are the plains of silence.
那是一片寂静荒原
Stay right where you are, little Joe.
乖乖待着别动 小乔
Kind of lost its novelty out here.
外面的世界越发无趣
It could be a girl.
也许是个女孩
You kill people with that, do ya?
你用那把抢杀人 对吗
Killed everyone I ever met out here.
我杀了所有从外面来的人
Headshots, all of 'em.
一枪爆头
Snap. Right in the medulla.
正中脑髓
Thought somehow you girls were above all that.
我以为你们早就不这么暴力了
These are from home.
这些是家乡的
Heirlooms. The real thing.
传家宝 真正的种子
I plant one every chance I get.
一有机会 我就种一颗
So far, nothing's took. Earth's too sour.
至今没一株能活 土壤太酸了
Ah, so many different kinds.
种类好多
Trees, flowers, fruit.
树 花朵 水果
Back then, everyone had their fill.
当时 每个人都有一份
Back then, there was no need to snap anybody.
当年 我们不必为生存杀人
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
I've talked with the others.
我和其他人谈过了
We're never gonna have a better chance to make it across the salt.
我们再也不会有更好的机会 穿过这片盐碱地
If we leave the rig here
如果我们把战车留在这里
and load the motorcycles up with as much as we can,
尽量给摩托车加满汽油
we can maybe ride for 160 days.
我们也许能开一百六十天
One of those bikes is yours.
其中一辆摩托是你的
You're more than welcome to come with us.
我们很欢迎你加入我们
I'll... I'll make my own way.
我 我走自己的路
You know, hope is a mistake.
希望是一种错误
If you can't fix what's broken, you'll, uh...
如果你无法修补裂纹 你会…
Where are you, Max?
你在哪 麦克斯
- Help me. - Help us.
- 救救我 - 救救我们
You promised to help us.
你保证会救我们的
Come on, pa. Let's go.
快点 爸爸 我们走吧
This is your way home.
这是你回家的路
- Back? - Yeah.
- 回去 - 是啊
I thought you weren't insane anymore.
我以为你不再是疯子了
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
He wants to go back from where they came.
他想回到他们来的地方
What's there to find at the Citadel?
末日堡垒里有什么
There is a ridiculous amounts of clear water.
那里有大量干净的水
And a lot of crops.
以及许多粮食
It's got everything you need, as long as you're not afraid of heights.
一切应有尽有 只要你不恐高
Where does the water come from?
水是从哪来的
He pumps it out from deep under the earth.
他从地底深处抽上来的
Calls it "Aqua Cola", and claims it all for himself.
称之为 "可乐水" 并据为己有
And because he owns it, he owns all of us.
因为他拥有水 他就拥有我们所有人
I don't like him already.
我已经讨厌他了
It'll take two weeks just to scale a wall of mountains.
翻过群山需要花两周
I suggest we go back the same way we came.
我们原路返回
It's open. We know that. Right?
现在已经畅通无阻了 对吧
He brought all his war parties through!
他带领军队从那里通过
So we take the war rig and we charge it
我们开战车向他们冲过去
right through the middle of them.
冲到他们中间
We can decouple the tanker at the pass.
我们在道口卸下油罐
Shut it off behind us.
封住后路
And how exactly do we take the Citadel?
我们要怎样夺取末日堡垒
Assuming we're still alive by then?
假设到时候我们还活着
If we can block the pass, it'll be easy.
如果我们能堵住路 那就简单了
All that's left are his war pups
那里只剩下老弱病残
and war boys too sick to fight.
以及病弱的战争男孩
And we'll be with nux. He's a war boy.
我们还有纳克斯 他是战争男孩
He'll be bringing us home,
他会带我们回家
bringing back what's stolen, as he's meant to.
夺回属于我们的东西 这是他的使命
It feels like hope.
听上去像希望
I like this plan.
我喜欢这个计划
We can start again.
我们可以重新开始
Just like the old days.
如同昔日一般
Look, it'll be a hard day.
听着 这会是艰难的一天
But I guarantee you that 160 days ridin' that way,
但我保证 你向那条路骑一百六十天
there's nothin' but salt.
仍是一片荒凉
At least that way, y'know we might be able to...
至少那条路 我们也许能够…
Come across some kind of redemption.
得到某种救赎
Why are they going back?
他们为什么回来
Do they wish to surrender?
他们想投降吗
They are heading for the canyon.
他们在朝峡谷开去
They're going back to the citadel!
他们想回末日堡垒
They know it's undefended!
他们知道那里毫无防备
- What are you doing? - I Praying.
- 你在做什么 - 祈祷
- To who? - Anyone that's listening.
- 向谁祈祷 - 任何能聆听的人
Here we go, girls!
开始了 姑娘们
He'll try to get in front of us, spike our wheels.
他们想超到前面 刺穿我们的轮胎
Don't blow my engine.
别弄坏引擎
I'm gonna nudge him.
我去给它加把劲
You filth! You traitored him!
你个贱人 你背叛了他
Engine one is gone. two's about to blow.
一号引擎报废了 二号也快不行了
Are you a black thumb?
你是老手吗
All right. Engine one now.
好的 去修一号引擎
You and me, fifth wheel.
你和我 去五号车轮
We'll unhook the tanker.
我们去解开油罐
One man, one bullet.
一枪解决一个
- Maadi! Maadi! - I cannot see.
- 玛蒂 玛蒂 - 我看不见了
Harpoons and plows!
他们有矛枪和尾犁
They're hauling us back!
他们在把我们向后拖
Leave three bolts. Three.
留三个螺栓 三个
- Stay with me. - Stay with me.
- 留在我身边 - 留在我身边
You finish that! I'll finish her!
你解决那个 我解决她
Engine one's good.
一号引擎恢复了
She's hurt! She's hurt real bad!
她受伤了 她受了很重的伤
We're gonna see two airborne V8s!
两辆八缸汽车会被炸飞
I'm gonna need you to drive.
我需要你来开车
I'll get him out of our way.
我去解决他
What are you doing?
你在做什么
When you're across safe,
等你安全过去了
I'll jam the throttle and follow you.
我就踩紧油门跟上你
We're nearly at the pass.
我们快到峡谷口了
Why is she making that noise?
她为什么发出那种声音
She's pumping air into her chest cavity.
她在努力呼吸
She's collapsing her lungs one breath at a time.
她每次呼吸 肺都在衰退
Put that on there. Press it on.
绑上绷带 压紧
No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
She's exsanguinated.
她失血太多
Drained all her blood.
血都流光了
We need that. Thank you.
我们需要这个 谢谢
Okay, that's not retracting.
好了 进去了
All right, hold it up. Hold it up.
好了 举着 举着
There you go. Okay.
进去了 好了
He's got something.
他带着什么东西
The immortan Joe is dead!
不死老乔死了
Let them up! Let them up!
放他们上去 放他们上去
Let them up! Let them up!
放他们上去 放他们上去
Let 'em up. Come on.
让他们上来 快点