星球大战:克隆人战争 第二季 Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 2 第20集: Death Trap

上映日期: 2,009

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 动画 / 战争

导演: George Lucas

演员: Matt Lanter / Ashley Eckstein / James Arnold Taylor


台词
星球大战: 克隆人战争
Death Trap
第2季 第20集 死亡陷阱
吾忆吾父, 无论其名
Calm before the storm!
暴风雨前的宁静!
A rare and welcome respite from endless battle
绝地武士阿纳金·天行者与梅斯·温杜
awaits Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu
从无尽的战斗中脱身, 迎来了难得而惬意的休整
as they travel through deep space aboard the Jedi cruiser Endurance,
他们搭乘绝地巡洋舰"忍耐号", 穿越深空
preparing to rendezvous with a Republic frigate.
准备与一艘共和国护卫舰会合
The Jedi remain unaware of a deadly peril lying hidden in their midst.
绝地一直没有察觉 潜伏在内部的致命危险
War does not come with a guarantee.
战争, 不会有保证相伴
No soldier gets the promise of safety, survival or victory.
没有战士能得到安全, 生存或是胜利的承诺
But men, I guarantee you this.
但小子们, 我向你们保证
Every member of this clone youth brigade will have his moment.
这个克隆人少年旅的 每个成员都会有所成就
And it is that moment when you are no longer a cadet,
那时候, 你就不再是军校学员
you are a soldier.
而是一名战士
There is the Jedi cruiser.
那就是绝地巡洋舰
You have the best training in the galaxy,
你们受过银河系里最好的训练
but no-one can train you for the moment you look death in the eyes.
但没人可以训练你们直面死亡
What you do then and the soldier you become,
身为战士的你们那时怎么做
that is up to you.
取决于你们自己
Docking procedures begin shortly.
接泊程序即将开始
Until then, dismissed!
现在, 解散!
Who's the new guy, with the long hair?
那个新人是谁, 留长发的那个?
Some last-minute replacement.
最后一刻替补上来的
Looks green to me.
我看他很菜啊
Hey. What outfit are you from?
嘿, 你哪支队伍的?
322nd.
322的
I heard they had that tour.
我听说他们已经参观过了
They did.
确实
I, er, I couldn't make it.
我, 我当时去不了
Broken arm.
手臂骨折了
A real trooper could lose an arm and still report for duty.
真正的士兵在失去一只手臂后 仍能履行职责
So, what are you? Soft?
所以, 你算什么? 软蛋?
What's going on here, gentlemen?
这儿怎么回事, 先生们?
Just having a little fun.
只是在找点乐子
Oh, I've seen your kind of fun, Hotshot.
哦, 我看见你找乐的方式了, "高手"
Stand down.
停止吧
Come on, Whip,
走吧, "鞭子"
the air's getting stale around here.
这儿的空气快要不新鲜了
Hey. What's your name?
嘿, 你叫什么?
I'm Lucky.
"幸运"
Jax.
贾克斯
Thanks. But I can handle myself.
谢谢, 但我自己能应付
Yeah, sure,
是的, 当然
but a trooper's only as strong as the trooper beside him.
但一个士兵只有和战友 并肩协作时才够强大
- We're all in it together, right? - Right.
- 我们万众一心, 对么? - 对
And with the training we've got, I feel ready for anything.
我们所受的训练, 让我感到能应付一切
Ah, don't be nervous.
别紧张
Only thing between us and them is experience.
我们和他们只有经验上的差异
It's not like they're Jedi.
他们可不是绝地
Morning, troops.
早上好, 士兵们
Welcome aboard the Jedi cruiser, Endurance.
欢迎登上绝地巡洋舰"忍耐号"
I am Mace Windu. And this is -
我是梅斯·温杜, 这位是--
Anakin Skywalker. Welcome aboard.
阿纳金·天行者. 欢迎登舰
Today you'll see how a real, working, Jedi cruiser operates.
今天你们将看到一艘真正的, 服役中的绝地巡洋舰是如何运转的
You'll have the chance to serve right alongside two Jedi Knights.
你们将有机会与两位绝地武士 一起为国效命
- Wow! Serious? That's wizard! - We're gonna get training!
- 哇! 真的吗? 太棒了! - 我们会得到训练!
- Jedi?! - Oh, my god!
- 绝地?! - 天呐!
Generals.
二位将军
New orders from General Kenobi await you in the war room.
克诺比将军传来了新命令, 等待你们去作战室研究
Immediately.
请即刻前往
Another time, then.
那么, 再会
- Wow! - You hear the guy.
- 哇! - 你听见了吧
I'm gonna be the best.
我要当最好的那个
You seem more disappointed than our cadets.
你看上去比我们的学员还要失望
It's our job to instruct and inspire.
我们的工作是教育指导和鼓舞士气
You just wanted to show off.
而你只想显摆
Hey. When I show off, it IS instructive.
嘿, 我显摆的时候, 就是在教育指导
And inspiring.
和鼓舞士气
For you, maybe.
对你而言, 也许是吧
Looks easy, doesn't it?
看起来很简单, 是吧?
Well, looks can be deceiving.
表面现象会欺骗你
There's nothing more dangerous in all of space than a moving target.
太空中没有比移动目标更危险的东西了
What do you use for targets, sir?
您拿什么当靶子, 长官?
Malfunctioning droids.
有故障的机器人
Mechanical skeet packed with explosives.
装有炸药的机械飞靶
Now, this is my ship and my rules.
听好, 我的战舰我做主
I do not allow tourists onboard.
我不允许游客登舰
Only soldiers.
只接待战士
Now, time for target practice.
现在, 开始打靶
You there, take the gun.
你, 进入炮位
Not even close. Next.
差太远了, 下一个
- But I only... - Oh, no. You're done.
- 但我只... - 哦, 不, 你出局了
You only get one chance.
你们只有一次机会
I promise you the Separatists don't give more.
我向你们保证, 分离势力给的只少不多
Next.
下一个
Near miss is still a miss, kid.
近距离脱靶仍是脱靶, 小子
Sergeant's Right.
中士说得对
Training is no match for experience,
训练比不上实战经验
and it's the one thing none of you have.
而你们都缺乏这个
I know that look.
我了解这眼神
Yeah! Wow!
好哇!
I see why they call you "Lucky".
我明白他们为什么叫你"幸运"了
Well, let's see how you are when Seppies come at you in a tri-attack formation.
看看当分离军以三机协同队形 来袭的时候, 你的表现如何
Alright, cut the chatter, men.
好了, 别叽叽喳喳了, 小子们
We're due at Observation Deck 13.
我们准备前往13层瞭望甲板
Fall out!
出发!
Now, that's a cadet to watch.
好, 这个学员值得关注
Cadet 1151,
1151号学员
tell me where this Jedi Cruiser's main stabilisers are located.
告诉我这艘绝地巡洋舰 的主稳定器在什么位置
Sir! Hull 17 behind the main reactor, sir.
长官! 主反应堆后方的17号船体
Good.
很好
Cadet 1174,
1174号学员
how many engines fail before auxiliary power kicks in?
多少台引擎失效后辅助动力启动?
Sir! three on port and starboard side, sir.
长官! 三台, 左舷加右舷
Channel-7 open.
7号频道通话
Ready to receive Code-5 transmission.
准备接收5号编码通讯
- "Boba, is that you?" - It is.
- "波巴, 是你吗?" - 是我
"I'm sending you the data now."
"我现在正给你发送数据"
译注: 为动画版少年波巴·费特配音的, 即是电影EP2中波巴的演员 Daniel Logan
Received transmission. Boba out.
数据收到. 波巴完毕
Hey. What are you doing here?
嘿, 你在这儿干什么?
Erm, communiques, sir.
呃, 公报, 长官
Eyes only.
限本人亲启
I've been dispatched to General Windu's quarters.
我奉命送往温杜将军的舱室
There's no problem, sir.
没有问题, 长官
Oh, there's a problem.
哦, 有一个问题
You're lying.
你在说谎
Admit it.
承认吧
You're lost.
你迷路了
Come on, cut the kid a break.
得了, 别为难这孩子
Windu's quarters are that way, shiny.
温杜的舱室在那边, 新兵
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
是, 长官. 谢谢, 长官
Eyes on where you're headed, cadet.
眼睛要看着前进方向, 学员
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
是, 长官. 对不起, 长官
Cadet 327.
327号学员
What reaction propels the main engines of this Jedi cruiser?
驱动绝地巡洋舰主引擎的是何种反应?
Pulse combines sparking off the reactor core rods, sir.
混合脉冲激发反应堆核心棒体, 长官
Hmm. Excellent.
嗯, 好极了
Sir, General Skywalker requests your presence on the Bridge.
长官, 天行者将军请您前往舰桥
I'll be there shortly.
我一会儿就去
The General requests your presence immediately, sir.
将军请您立即前往, 长官
No rest for the weary.
片刻不得休息
Put these inside my quarters, would you?
把这些放到我的舱室, 好吗?
Yes, sir.
是, 长官
Are you alright? Trooper! Trooper!
你还好吗? 士兵! 士兵!
This doesn't look like a drill.
这看起来不像是演习
No time for chatter.
没时间啰嗦了
There's been an explosion.
发生了爆炸
Let's show these troops how the Clone Youth Brigade rises to the challenge.
让士兵们见识一下, 克隆人少年旅是如何接受挑战的
Line up, two by.
两路纵队
I don't want any heroes.
我不想有人逞英雄
Our job's to get to the nearest safe room.
我们的任务是到达最近的安全室
Let the troops do their job!
让士兵们去执行他们的任务!
Now, move!
现在, 出发!
Think it's a Seppy attack?
觉得这是一次分离军的攻击吗?
Out here? The perfect place for it.
在这儿? 选对地方了
You heard the Sergeant.
你们听见中士的命令了
Secure the loose talk.
不得闲谈
Status report, trooper.
汇报状况, 士兵
The ship's undamaged. One man down.
飞船未受损. 一人死亡
General Windu's quarters got hit but he survived.
温杜将军的舱室被炸, 但他本人幸免于难
Survived?
幸免于难?
You're lucky to be alive.
你活着真算幸运
- Our trooper? - Dead.
- 士兵怎么样了? - 死了
This was no accident.
这不是事故
Agreed.
同意
Keep moving!
继续前进!
The ship's navigation is nearby.
飞船的导航系统就在附近
Admiral, has the navigation been damaged?
上将, 导航系统是否受损?
Hobbled, not destroyed.
被搅乱了, 但没有被毁
Systems are repairable.
系统可以修复
I've ordered shutdown of all engines until we're fully operational.
我已下令关闭所有引擎, 直到我们能正常运转
We'll hold orbit over Vanqor.
我们会停在范科行星的轨道上
Any sign of attack ships.
有舰船进攻的迹象吗?
None. But we'll keep scanning.
没有, 但我们会继续探测
Until we get navigation back,
除非能恢复导航系统
the Endurance is a fat, easy target.
否则"忍耐号"就是个庞大显眼的靶子
I won't have it!
我不会让这发生的!
Killian out.
基利安完毕
If navigation wasn't the target,
如果导航系统不是目标
then hitting your quarters was intentional.
那你的舱室才是袭击者意图所在
Watcher, this is Boba.
监察者, 我是波巴
It's a miss, repeat, a miss.
我失手了, 重复, 失手了
What should I do?
我该怎么办?
"Head to the reactor, blow the core."
"去反应堆, 炸毁核心"
But the crew...
但船上的人...
It isn't about them, just Mace.
他们和这事无关, 我只要梅斯的命
"If you want Windu dead, do as I say!"
"如果你想要温杜死, 就照我说的做!"
We have a killer on board this ship
这艘船上有个杀手
and we are locked in dead space.
而我们被锁在这个封闭空间里
Just like our assassin.
刺客也一样
We'll form an unbroken line of troopers
我们会让士兵们连成一线
and scour the ship from bow to stern,
从舰艏至舰艉
checking every corridor, bulkhead and storage unit.
搜查每条通道, 每个隔舱和储物间
I want him alive.
我要抓活的
Hey, you there! Come here.
嘿, 你! 过来
I got lost, sir.
我迷路了, 长官
The ship's on full lockdown, son.
这艘船完全戒严了, 孩子
Yes, sir, I know, sir.
是, 长官, 我知道, 长官
I just...
我只是...
I'll return to my company.
我会回到同伴身边的
Er, not alone, you won't.
你不能单独走
Emergency protocols are in effect.
紧急程序生效了
Look, I'm calling a trooper to escort you out of here.
等等, 我会叫一个士兵 过来护送你离开这里
This is CT-1477.
我是CT-1477
(译注: 这把枪的型号其实是DC-15S)
- I need an escort of a cadet back to his groop. - Is that a DC-15A?
- 我需要一个人护送一名学员归队 - 那是DC-15A吗?
Yeah. Here, keep the safety on.
嗯, 给, 别碰保险
"Copy that, CT-1477."
"收到, CT-1477"
"We're pretty overloaded with the emergency status."
"现在情况紧急, 我们人手不足"
"But we'll get someone there as soon as possible."
"但我们会尽快派个人过去"
What?!
什么?!
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
We're brothers, don't shoot.
我们是兄弟, 别开枪
You're not my brother.
你不是我的兄弟
Don't shoot!
别开枪!
Don't worry.
别担心
"CT-1477, report in."
"CT-1477, 回答"
"CT-1477, why have you broken off transmission?"
"CT-1477, 你为什么切断通讯?"
Our sweep has now covered over half the ship, Admiral.
我们现在已经搜查过半, 上将
Still no sign of the assassin.
仍没有刺客的踪迹
The more ground we cover, the less there is in which to hide.
搜查的范围越广, 可供躲藏的地方就越少
More action than you signed on for, eh, boys?
活动比预定的要多, 是不是, 小子们?
We're headed for the safe room now, sir.
我们现在去安全室, 长官
Fine, fine.
好的, 好的
Although, on second thoughts, let's make a drill of it.
不过, 进一步考虑后, 我们借机做一次演习吧
Head for the pods.
去逃生舱
Escape pods? It must be bad.
逃生舱? 情况一定很糟
Escape pods, sir?
逃生舱吗, 长官?
Mmm. I wanna see what they're made of.
嗯, 我想看看他们的本事
I'll even time you.
我还要为你们计时
It'll all make a fine story when you return to your base.
等你们回到基地, 这段经历就是个好故事
This can't be happening.
这不是真的吧
Get a hold of yourself.
冷静
Prepare to launch the distress beacon.
准备发送遇难信号
We're going down.
我们的船不行了
Get your men out of here,
让你的人撤出
there's nothing more you can do.
已经无能为力了
R2, prep the fighters and be ready to take off.
R2, 预热战斗机, 准备起飞
Lucky! Stay with the group.
"幸运"! 不要离队
Yes, sir.
是, 长官
How are we gonna get through this?
我们怎么度过这次险情?
Groups of four, men. Groups of four.
四人一组, 四人一组
Take pods 1 and 2.
乘坐1号和2号逃生舱
Set rendezvous coordinates with the other pods
把逃生舱的会合点设置在
at a safe distance from the cruiser.
远离巡洋舰的安全处
See you at Rendezvous-Mark-Six.
大家在六号会合点见
This is the moment, men.
这一刻到了, 小子们
Make it yours.
祝你们成功
The pod's malfunctioned.
逃生舱故障
The main reactor's beyond hope.
主反应堆挽救无望了
You have to abandon ship.
你必须弃船
No. You must abandon ship.
不, 是你们必须弃船
I'm staying.
我留下
We missed the rendezvous.
我们错过了会合点
I can't stop it!
它停不下来!
I'm staying with Admiral.
我和上将留下
You'd better evacuate.
你最好撤离
Admiral, you must abandon ship.
上将, 你必须弃船
Not a chance.
不可能
But sir, with respect, that's an order!
但, 恕我直言, 这是命令!
It may be your command, General,
也许是你指挥, 将军
but it's my ship!
但这是我的船!
We don't have time for that kind of sentiment!
我们没时间感情用事!
It's not sentiment!
这不是感情用事!
An admiral must go down with his ship!
上将必须与他的船共存亡!
I don't expect you to understand it, Jedi.
我不奢望你们理解, 绝地
We're lost.
我们迷路了
What happened?
怎么回事?
Do we still have control?
我们还能控制它吗?
Navigation's shot.
导航仪完蛋了
Looks like our pod was damaged in the escape.
看上去我们的逃生舱在弹出时损坏了
Can we steer?
我们能操纵它吗?
No.
不行
How about fuel?
燃料还剩多少?
No feed. We're dead weight.
没了, 我们完全不能动了
So, w-what do we do?
那, 我们怎么办?
Our jobs.
坚守岗位
Get ready to attach the hyperspace rings.
准备加载超空间环
Admiral, what's your status?
上将, 情况如何?
"We're caught in Vanqor's gravitational pull."
"范科的引力在牵拉我们"
We're going to try to set her down on the surface.
我们会尽力把巡洋舰降落到地表
All right. Once you're down, we'll get the rescue teams to your location.
好吧. 你一着陆, 我们就派救援队来找你
"General Skywalker? This is Sergeant Crasher."
"天行者将军, 我是'猛击'中士"
Yes, Sergeant?
怎么了, 中士?
It's the cadets, sir.
关于学员, 长官
I can't raise them on any channel,
我用任何频道都联系不上他们
and their locater beacon's not active.
他们的定位信标也没有工作
Theirs is the only pod unaccounted for.
那是唯一去向不明的逃生舱
Sounds like our saboteur may have gotten to the cadets.
可能是破坏者对学员下手了
We have to find that pod.
我们必须找到那个逃生舱
What was that?
那是什么?
I don't know.
不知道
A ship, I think.
飞船, 我想
Rescue ship?
救援船?
It's too early.
不会来得这么早
What the...?
怎么...?
Well, what do we have here?
喔, 我们找到了什么?
You boys look lost.
孩子们迷路了
Congratulations, Boba.
祝贺你, 波巴
Job well done.
干得好
His name's not Boba. He's Lucky.
他不叫波巴, 他是"幸运"
Lucky?!
"幸运"?!
That's a good one.
好名字
You're with her?!
你跟她一伙的?!
I wasn't expecting you to bring friends along.
我没想到你会带朋友来
I couldn't help it, Aurra.
我没办法, 奥拉
What are you gonna do with them?
你想把他们怎么样?
What do you think?
你以为呢?
Let them go?
放他们走?
Ah. They're living witnesses, honey.
他们可是人证, 宝贝
That was never part of the plan.
这从来不是计划的一部分
I just wanted to kill the Jedi that murdered my father.
我只想干掉杀死我父亲的绝地
Well, that will have to wait.
那得等等了
Grow up!
快长大吧!
You'll get your revenge in time.
你会有报仇的那一天的
Now, get onboard.
现在, 上船
We have to get out of here.
我们必须离开这儿
Or you can go with your "friends",
或者, 你可以跟你的"朋友"走
who I'm going to jettison into the unknown.
那些我准备丢弃在太空的人
That would be poetic.
多有诗意啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
Traitor!
叛徒!
Do it!
干吧!
You'll regret this!
你会后悔的!
I can't believe it.
难以置信
A traitor? He was a traitor?!
叛徒?! 他是叛徒?!
Yes, well, we can't worry about that now.
是的, 不过, 现在不是想这个的时候
We have to find a way to contact somebody.
我们必须设法与其他人取得联系
We already tried.
我们试过了
This pod is dead!
这个逃生舱没救了!
We only have minimal life support.
我们只有最基本的生命维持设备
Yeah? Well, whose fault is that?
是啊? 这是谁的错?
None of us!
不是我们的!
That guy you defended left us for dead!
是你维护的那家伙把我们丢在这儿等死!
Stop it, Whiplash!
够了, "鞭子"!
We need to work together.
我们要齐心协力
You're not in charge...
你无权发号施令...
They have come back to finish us off.
他们回来想解决我们
No, wait, it's the Jedi!
不, 等等, 是绝地!
I've found your missing cadets, Crasher.
我找到失踪的学员了, "猛击"
"Nice one, General. How are they?"
"太好了, 将军. 他们怎么样?"
I can't raise them on the comm channel.
我无法用通讯联系他们
Their pod must be damaged in evacuation.
他们的逃生舱肯定在撤离时损坏了
"Head to Point-038 and you can pick them up."
"前往坐标038, 你就能搭救他们"
Right away, sir.
这就来, 长官
Skywalker, have you heard from Admiral Killian?
天行者, 你有基利安上将的消息吗?
No. I lost contact when they entered the atmosphere.
没有. 他们进入大气层后, 我就联系不上了
Jax, I'm sorry. I lost my head. I...
贾克斯, 对不起. 我头脑发昏. 我...
It's OK. I understand.
没关系. 我理解
I can't believe he was one of us.
真不敢相信他是我们中的一员
Someone just like us.
跟我们一样的人
He's nothing like us!
他跟我们完全不一样!
Let's hope he is.
但愿他跟我们一样
If he IS like us, he'll realise he's wrong.
他如果跟我们一样, 就会意识到自己错了