疑犯追踪 第一季 Person of Interest Season 1 第21集: 生日快乐,里瑟先生 Many Happy Returns

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 悬疑 / 犯罪

导演: 大卫·塞梅尔 / 理查德·J·刘易斯 / 史蒂文·德保罗 / 查尔斯·比森 / 科林·巴克西 / 丹尼斯·史密斯 / 弗雷德·托耶 / 米兰·赫伊洛夫 / 阿莱克斯·扎克雷泽夫斯基 / 杰弗里·G.亨

演员: 迈克尔·爱默生 / 吉姆·卡维泽 / 塔拉吉·P·汉森 / 安妮·帕里西 / 凯文·查普曼


台词
You are being watched.
你正被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政府有一套秘密系统
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
I know, because I built it.
我会知道 因为它是我造的
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror,
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动
but it sees everything...
但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people,
它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
people like you,
像你一样的普通人
crimes the government considered irrelevant.
而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手
But I needed a partner--
但我需要一个搭档
Someone with the skills to intervene.
一个有能力介入其中的人
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
因为受到当局追捕 我们只能秘密合作
You will never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But, victim or perpetrator,
但不管是被害人还是行凶者
if your number's up,
只要你的号码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
第一季 第二十一集
When you find that one person who connects you to the world,
当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊
you become someone different...
你就变了
Someone better.
变得更好
When that person is taken from you...
而当她被人从你身边夺去
Wait for me.
等我
What do you become then?
那你又会变得怎样
Are you okay, mister?
您没事吧 先生
What happened to you?
您怎么了
I think I quit my job.
我大概是辞职了
Next stop, New Rochelle.
下一站 新罗歇尔
《应力性骨折中对钛的运用》
Morning, Finch.
早啊 芬奇
You're off to an early start, Mr. Reese.
你来得真早 里瑟先生
Maybe I'm trying to impress the boss.
我想取悦一下老板啊
Should have called first.
你该先打个电话给我
As it stands, our docket is clear.
今天没有行程安排
We don't have a number?
没有号码吗
You sound disappointed.
你好像挺失望
A little surprised.
有点惊讶
No one in New York is in danger
在纽约居然无人身处危险
or planning to hurt someone?
无人策划害人
If they are, they're keeping it to themselves.
就算有 也仅是在心中暗想
Anyway, I think you've earned some time off.
总之 我认为你应该放假
Especially today.
特别是今天
Or did you think I didn't know?
难道你以为我不知道吗
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome. Now go.
不客气 走吧
Do whatever you do when you're not here.
随便做些你在外边做的事吧
You don't know what that is?
你不知道我在外边做些什么吗
I respect your privacy, John.
我尊重你的隐私 约翰
Obviously.
显而易见啊
>000-10-7821
>搜索社保号码
>搜索中
>发现目标 加纳 凯伦
>搜索车管局数据库
>加纳 凯伦 和 000-10-7821
>搜索中
>发现照片
>在新窗口打开
Cannon 8 to 6.
炮八进六
Horse 2 to 3.
马二进三
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You tell me, Han.
你说呢 韩
As I recall, John,
据我对你的了解 约翰
you don't make any move you're not sure of.
你从不做任何没把握的事
You're not working today?
今天不用工作吗
My boss gave me the day off.
老板放我假了
It's my birthday.
今天是我生日
Sheng ri kuai le.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you get any gifts?
收到礼物了吗
One.
收到一件
A key?
钥匙
To what?
开什么的
Good question.
问得好
Detective Carter.
卡特警探
Special Agent Donnelly.
唐纳利特工
How goes your hunt for our mystery man?
对神秘男子的追查进展如何
That's why I'm here.
我正是为此而来
I promised I'd keep you in the loop on our investigation.
我保证过会通知你调查的最新进展
So... we'd been looking into a smuggling ring that was
是这样 我们在调查一伙数月前
broken up a couple of months back.
解散的走私团伙
The leader was suspected of having CIA ties,
团伙头领可能在中情局内部有人
but he skipped before he could be charged.
不过他在被起诉前跑了
I recall.
我记得
Yeah, well, we think your guy was working for him.
我们认为神秘男子替他干过活
CSU found prints and some carbonized blood,
鉴证组在一辆烧毁的汽车后备箱中
along with the body of a member of the ring,
发现一名走私成员的尸体
in the trunk of a burned-out car.
以及部分指纹和炭化血迹
When they ran the blood,
他们在血液检测时
they got a DNA hit on a cold case up
发现其DNA跟2011年
in New Rochelle from 2011.
新罗歇尔的一起悬案吻合
What kind of cold case?
什么悬案
Suspected homicide.
疑似凶杀案
Real estate developer named Peter Arndt.
一个叫彼得·阿恩特的房地产开发商
Real estate developer?
房地产开发商
Yeah. Arndt was up to his eyeballs in debt.
对 阿恩特欠了一屁股债
Lost his investors' money.
亏掉了他投资者的钱
We think one of them had him taken out,
我们认为是其中一个投资者
hired your guy to do the job.
雇了那神秘男子干的
And he made some mistakes.
他在现场留下了痕迹
Now someone in New Rochelle has to know something
新罗歇尔多半有人知道内幕
and then we'll be close.
那我们就快接近了
Close to what?
接近什么
Finding out who this man really is.
那名男子的真实身份
Well, thank you for the update.
好吧 谢谢你来通知我
How'd you like to assist?
来帮个忙如何
Assist?
帮忙
Up in New Rochelle.
去一趟新罗歇尔
I would love to, but--
我确实很想帮忙 不过
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
I mean, you're the reason we're onto this guy.
毕竟 因为你 我们才会注意到他
You should be a part of taking him down.
你理应分享抓获他的功劳
- I'll let you know. - Thanks.
-我回头答复你 -谢谢
Yeah.
Hello, detective?
你好 警探
There's something I need to discuss with you.
我有事要找你商量
Yeah?
是嘛
I got something for you too.
我也正好有事找你
Never pegged you as the cues-and-brews type.
你居然也会喝啤酒吃烤肉
All the more reason to come here, detective.
所以我更要选这里了 警探
Once we become predictable,
行为如可预期
we become vulnerable.
更易遭受攻击
If you say so.
好吧
What can I get you?
您需要点什么
Club soda for me.
苏打水吧
- Okay. - Thanks.
-好的 -谢谢
When I called, you said you had something for me.
你在电话里说 有事找我
You know about a case up in New Rochelle?
你知道一件新罗歇尔的案子吗
I'll take that as a "yes."
看样子你知道
FBI linked your partner's DNA to a crime scene.
联调局在现场找到了你搭档的DNA
Agent Donnelly, no doubt.
肯定是唐纳利探员吧
He wants me along for the ride.
他想让我同去
Perhaps that wouldn't be such a bad thing?
或许这不是什么坏事
How do you mean?
怎么说
If there was any evidence that threatened our mutual friend,
如果有任何证据会威胁到我们共同的朋友
I'm confident that you would find it before Donnelly would.
我确信你会比唐纳利先找到的
Are you suggesting I obstruct a federal investigation?
你是在建议我干扰联邦调查吗
Of course what you did with that evidence would be
当然 如何处理那些证据完全是
entirely your concern.
你个人的决定
You wanted to talk to me about something.
你找我什么事
It was nothing important.
不是什么大不了的事
We'll talk again when you get back.
等你回来了我们再聊
Thanks for the drink.
感谢请客
Anything else?
还要点什么
No, I'll just take the check, please.
不用了 麻烦结账
Okay.
好的
Here you go.
Thank you.
谢谢
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:板栗桑 丢丢曳 沙沙A 芒果妖怪 Xiao狼
时间轴:烟幕迟迟 小萌
特效&后期:灰灰是菇凉 校对&总监:阿好
2011年2月
This is Jessica, you missed me.
我是洁西卡 你错过我喽
Leave a message.
请留言
Do you need any help?
需要帮助吗
Yes.
是的
I'm looking for someone.
我在找人
A nurse.
一名护士
Jessica Arndt.
洁西卡·阿恩特
I'm an old friend.
我是她的老朋友
She might not work here anymore.
她可能不在这儿上班了
She was always talking about moving away.
她总说想换个环境
I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
很抱歉告诉您这个消息
Jessica died in a car accident.
洁西卡死于一场车祸
About two months ago.
就在两个月前
She said she would wait.
她说她会等的
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I think I have her husband's number here,
如果你想联系她的家人
if you wanted to reach out.
我好像有她丈夫的电话
Sorry.
对不起
Has she left the apartment?
她离开公寓了吗
Not yet.
还没
Hey, what's your interest in this broad anyway, Finch?
你干嘛对这个感兴趣啊 芬奇
It's not your concern.
不关你的事
Just keep an eye out.
盯紧目标就行了
Karen Garner.
凯伦·加纳
She's wanted for identity theft, passing bad checks.
她因为身份盗窃及使用空头支票而被通缉
Warrant's out of Detroit.
通缉令从底特律发出
Your girl's a felon.
这姑娘可是重罪犯
Yes, I'm aware of her apparent troubles with the law, detective.
是的 我知道她违法的问题 警探
But I'm more concerned that she may be in danger.
但我更担心她会有危险
What makes you think that?
为什么这么想
Karen Garner is an alias.
凯伦·加纳是个化名
It's only been around for three months.
这个名字只出现了三个月
She has no credit history,
她没有信用记录
she only leaves the apartment to go to work
只有需要工作才离开公寓
and she's constantly looking over her shoulder.
出门时总是不停回头察看
Sounds like she's hiding out.
好像她在隐藏自己
Or on the run, more likely.
或者说在跑路 更贴切
Maybe she's laying low, trying to plan something.
也许她想低调点 以便筹划什么事
Yes, perhaps she's a master criminal.
是啊 说不定她是个犯罪高手呢
But maybe she's just a scared woman
但也许她只是一名受惊的女人
trying to stay a step ahead of her abuser.
努力躲开威胁她的人
Yeah, right.
好吧
Let me ask you something, though.
我还想问你点事情
Why am I planted out here instead of wonder boy?
干嘛要我办这差 你家神奇小子呢
Mr. Reese is otherwise engaged.
里瑟先生另有安排
And you are not to contact him regarding this matter, detective.
你绝对不准为此事联系他 警探
You and I will handle this ourselves.
我们俩自己处理这件事
没有新信息
Detective Carter, welcome to New Rochelle.
卡特警探 欢迎来到新罗歇尔
Glad to see you took me up on my offer.
很高兴你接受了我的邀请
Here's what we know.
目前掌握的情况如下
Arndt was playing it fast and loose with his investors' money.
阿恩特一直在反复折腾投资者的钱
He ended up losing it on bad land deals and a gambling habit.
最终因地产投资失败和赌博恶习全输光了
When he exhausted his line of credit,
由于还不起信用卡
he was forced to take money from less reputable lenders.
他不得不从臭名昭著的贷款人手里借钱
Loan sharks.
高利贷
His bookie gave us the name of a couple local guys
他的赛马经纪人交待了两个人
he introduced Arndt to, and we're checking it out.
是他介绍给阿恩特的 我们正在核实
Says he was married.
上面说他已婚
"Wife deceased."
"妻子已故"
What happened to her?
她怎么了
In a car accident.
车祸
Two months before Arndt went missing.
阿恩特失踪前两个月发生的事
Bad one.
严重车祸
She was killed, he nearly was.
她死了 他侥幸逃生
But anyway, by that point, Arndt was completely under water.
不过至此 阿恩特还是彻底潦倒了
Shortly after he left the hospital, he went missing.
出院没多久 他就失踪了
They find a body?
他们找到尸体了吗
No, but given the amount of blood spilled,
没有 但鉴于发现的血量
it's doubtful Arndt survived.
阿恩特不太可能还活着
Doesn't sound like my guy's MO.
听上去不像那家伙的做事风格
He usually covers his tracks.
他通常很会掩饰自己的痕迹
That's another reason we think it was his first job.
所以我们认为这是他的第一份活
It was messy, violent.
现场一团糟 很血腥
Probably figured it would be easy,
可能他本以为小菜一碟
then found out he had a fight on his hands.
结果发现不得不徒手苦战
We located one of the loan sharks.
我们找到了其中一个放高利贷的
Did you talk to the local detectives?
你和本地警探谈过了吗
No, I had their files sent over.
还没 我有他们的资料
I'd like to speak with them.
我想和他们谈谈
Sure. Great.
好的没问题
Let me know if you find out anything.
一有发现就通知我
Will do.
会的
Anything yet, detective?
有什么情况 警探
Yep. Our girl's on her way to work.
有 她在上班的路上
And you're right.
你说得没错
Someone's got this girl spooked.
这女人是被吓得够呛
How long am I gonna have to tail her?
我得跟踪她到什么时候
Long enough for me to identify who she's hiding from.
跟踪到我们找出她在躲谁
Hey, did you see a woman come through here?
你有没有看到一个女的经过
Yes, she asked to use the bathroom in the back.
有 她问我借用后面的厕所来着
Detective?
警探
Hang on.
等等
So if I were to speculate as to the reason
如果容我来猜测一下
for your labored breathing, detective--
你气喘吁吁的原因 警探
I lost her.
我跟丢了
That would be it.
果然如此
What do you want me to do?
接下来怎么办
Go back to your day job.
回去当你的警察吧
I'll handle it from here.
剩下的我来接手
What can I get you?
您需要什么吗
Just some information.
我来打听点事情
I was in here last night and
我昨晚来过
I thought I saw my neighbor working here--
好像看到我邻居在这儿工作
- Karen Garner? - Yeah, that's right.
-凯伦·加纳 -没错 是她
I was passing by again,
我路过这里
I thought I'd see if I could catch her.
看看能不能碰到她
Normally you would but she called out today.
她一般都在 不过今天请假了
Another time then.
那我下次再来吧
I'm sure I'll see her around.
肯定能遇着
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I couldn't help overhear your conversation at the bar.
我无意中听到了你在酒吧说的话
You're friends with Karen Garner?
你是凯伦·加纳的朋友吗
Well, more of an acquaintance, actually.
只是点头之交
Brad Jennings, US Marshals Service.
我叫布拉德·詹宁斯 联邦法警
Is Karen in some kind of trouble, Deputy?
凯伦有什么麻烦吗 警官
Karen Garner, also known as
凯伦·加纳 又名
Sarah Atkins, is a wanted fugitive.
萨拉·阿特金斯 是名通缉犯
I'm trying to locate her.
我正在找她
Sorry, I don't know how I could help you.
不好意思 我不知道怎么帮你
Well, I thought I heard you say you were neighbors.
我听你说 你跟她是邻居
Yes, you did.
是的 没错
So maybe you could tell me where you live, Mr.--
那请把你的住址告诉我 怎么称呼你
I'm sorry, Deputy, I prefer not to get involved.
不好意思 警官 我不想牵扯这事
I'm not asking you to get involved.
我没想牵扯到你
I'm just trying to get your address.
把地址告诉我就好
Now, if you prefer, we can do this down at the field office.
如果你愿意也可以跟我去局里说
Hello, Harold.
你好 哈罗德
Detective Stills-- Organized Crime.
我是斯蒂尔斯警探 集团犯罪科
This guy you're talking to is my CI.
你问话的这人是我的线人
He's a Confidential Informant?
他是个秘密线人
And money launderer for the late Don Moretti.
还是已故黑帮头目莫雷蒂的洗钱人
Hey, I've got some questions for him.
我有话要问他
You were risking his cover by even approaching him.
你的接近很可能会暴露他的身份
Let's go.
我们走
What did he want?
他想干嘛
Just to ask me some questions.
问我几个问题罢了
Funny, I've got a few of those for you too, Harold.
真巧 我也有问题要问你 哈罗德
So am I to assume that you were following me?
这么说你一直在跟踪我吗
I think the bigger question is...
我想更重要的问题是
are you working a case without me?
你是抛下我在独自行动吗
I feared that, with this case, you had certain sensitivities.
我恐怕这案子对你来说 会有些敏感
I thought it best to let you sit it out.
因此最好别让你参与
What kind of sensitivities?
有什么好敏感的
Her name-- or at least her aliases...
她名叫 或者说她的假名叫
are Karen Garner and Sarah Atkins.
凯伦·加纳 以及萨拉·阿特金斯
She has outstanding warrants for identity theft
她因为身份盗窃及使用空头支票
and passing bad checks,
遭到警方通缉
but I don't think she's a potential perpetrator.
不过我觉得她不是行凶者
I believe that she's on the run from someone.
我认为她应该在躲避某人
Who?
躲避谁
Likely someone she was close to.
很可能是她亲近的人
When I was first building the machine,
我刚造出这台机器的时候
I kept seeing the same numbers come up--
有些号码总是不停跳出来
a week, a month, six months apart.
每隔一周 一个月或六个月
Usually women.
通常是女性
At first I thought it was a mistake.
开始我以为是机器弄错了
How could anyone's life be repeatedly threatened?
怎么会有人受到如此频繁的威胁
And then I realized
然后我意识到
they were living with the person who would eventually kill them.
她们是跟威胁自己生命的人住在一起
I've been working to uncover who she really is.
我一直在调查她的真实身份
It might help us identify the threat.
这会帮我们确认威胁
Send me her address and
把她的地址发给我
we'll finish discussing my sensitivities later.
我们回头再讨论我的敏感问题
Hello, Karen.
你好 凯伦
Or do you prefer Sarah?
还是你更喜欢萨拉这个名字
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Someone who wants to help you.
想帮助你的人
You a cop?
你是警察吗
No.
不是
But I know you're running from someone.
但我知道你在躲避某个人
Who is it?
他是谁
Boyfriend?
男友吗
Ex-boyfriend?
前男友吗
Husband?
丈夫吗
Husband.
丈夫
I'm going to ask you one last time.
我最后问你一遍
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's John.
我叫约翰
And I help people out of tough situations.
我会救人于危难之境
What do you know about my situation?
那你知道我什么处境
I know it was bad enough for you to leave your home,
我知道你处境糟到逼你逃离你的家
your life, everything.
你的生活 你的一切
And I know you'll have to keep running, Karen...
我还知道你得不停地逃 凯伦
If nobody stops him.
除非有人制止他
It's Sarah.
萨拉
My name is Sarah.
我名叫萨拉
What if I said you could stop running, Sarah?
如果我说 你不用再逃了 萨拉
I'd say you don't know my husband.
我会说你不了解我丈夫
Mr. Reese, I traced Karen's former alias --Sarah Atkins
里瑟先生 凯伦的化名萨拉·阿特金斯
to a Chicago apartment where she was living.
在芝加哥租公寓时使用过
Building manager said paid rent using checks with a different name.
房东说她付房租账单上用的是另一个名字
He's sending me one of them now.
他正把其中一张发给我
Sarah Jennings.
萨拉·詹宁斯
Jennings -- He's her husband.
詹宁斯 他是她的丈夫
He's the Marshal.
他是那法警
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
That's not important.
这不重要
What's important is we can help you.
重要的是我们能帮助你
- We? - I have a colleague
-我们 -我有位同事
who will watch over you while I take care of things.
他会在我去解决问题时照顾你
We need you to stay here.
你得待在这里
What is it you're gonna do?
你要去做什么
Make it so you don't have to be afraid anymore.
让你从此不必再担惊受怕
That's everything we have on Peter Arndt.
这是我们关于彼得·阿恩特的全部资料
Thanks.
多谢
Did this look like a professional hit to you, detective?
这案子看上去手法专业吗 警探
It's hard to say.
很难说
We don't get a lot of contract killings up this way.
一般的雇佣谋杀可不像这个样子
But this guy Arndt owed a lot of money to some dangerous people.
但这个阿恩特欠了一群危险分子的债
And this?
这是什么
Accident report from a car crash Arndt and his wife were in.
阿恩特和他妻子的撞车事故报告
Single car.
单一车辆事故
Husband swerved to avoid a deer.
丈夫为躲避一头鹿急转弯
Wife was killed.
妻子遇难
It's a hell of a thing.
无常的是
Guy survives a crash like that
在这种车祸中幸存下来
only to get taken out two months later.
偏偏两个月后又出事了
I got to take this.
我得接个电话
Thank you.
谢谢你
2011年2月
No new messages.
没有新信息
To listen to saved messages, press 9.
已存信息 请按九
It's me. Jessica, I mean.
是我 洁西卡
I don't even know if you check this number.
我都不知道你还会不会查看这个号码的信息
I need to talk.
我想跟你聊聊
You scared me.
你吓我一跳
Who are you calling?
你在跟谁通话
Nobody.
没谁
That's funny.
有意思
It sounded like you were calling somebody.
听上去你刚刚在跟某人通话
Jessica Arndt.
洁西卡·阿恩特
Pretty girl.
很漂亮的姑娘
Dead on the scene.
当场死亡
Blunt force head injury from the rollover.
车辆翻滚造成头部被钝器所伤
No seat belt.
没系安全带
Do you still have her x-rays?
你还留着她的X光片吗
Arndt.
阿恩特
There we go.
就是这个
In your report, you identified two previous fractures--
你的报告中 检查到两处先前的骨折
A broken wrist and cracked rib.
手腕骨折和肋骨断裂
May I?
我能看看吗
Is that a spiral fracture?
这是螺旋形骨折吗
I suppose it is.
我想是的
She'd get that from having her wrist twisted hard
这种伤势得要手腕被强力扭转
as opposed to falling on it, right?
而不是被砸伤 对吧
- Come here. - You're hurting me.
-过来 -你弄疼我了
One other thing.
还有件事
You listed her cause of death as...
你把她的死因列为
Blunt force trauma to the head
钝器击伤头部
and a broken neck.
和颈部扭伤
As I said.
我是这么说的
Could someone suffer those kinds of injuries
前侧安全气囊全都展开的情况下
if the car's front and side air bags deployed?
人有可能会受伤至此吗
Not likely, but a body is,
一般不会 但是身体
subjected to extreme forces in a crash like that.
在那种撞击下易受严重外伤
Is it possible she could
有没有可能她在
have had these injuries before the accident?
事故前就有了这些伤
You're hurting my arm.
你伤到我胳膊了
Get back here!
给我回来
No, no.
不 不
Baby. Baby.
宝贝 宝贝
Jess.
洁西
Detective, I don't know what cases you're used to seeing
警探 我不知道你在曼哈顿经常处理的
down in Manhattan, but up here,
是什么案子 但在这里
car crashes account for most of my business.
我面对最多的是车祸
Just because something's possible doesn't mean it's probable.
有可能性 不代表就有可信性
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Carter.
我是卡特
Detective, I'm heading up to speak with Arndt's closest family--
警探 我现在要去见阿恩特最亲近的家人
his mother-in-law.
他的岳母
See if she knew anything about his money problems.
看看她对他的财产危机有何了解
Send me the address. I'll meet you there.
把地址发给我 在那儿碰头
All right. Will do.
好的 马上
I'm watching Sarah's apartment
我在监视萨拉的公寓
and I'm tracking the GPS on her phone, Mr. Reese.
同时在追踪她的手机定位 里瑟先生
I've also discovered some new information about her husband.
我还发现她丈夫的一些新资料
According to the Denver Public Records Database,
据丹佛公务档案数据库的记录
Jennings was sued twice for excessive use of force on the job.
詹宁斯曾因滥用职权两次被起诉
Both cases were dismissed.
两次起诉都被撤销
He falsified the warrants on Sarah.
他伪造了萨拉的拘捕令
Trumped up the charges to enlist the entire US Marshal Service
编造指控 利用整个美国法警部门
in helping him stalk his wife.
帮他跟踪妻子
That's why she can't stop running.
所以她只得一直逃亡
Only one way to deal with guys like this,
只有一种方法能对付这种
guys who hide who they really are until they get home.
在外装君子 回家变禽兽的东西
What will you do, Mr. Reese?
你要干什么 里瑟先生
Show 'em what a real monster looks like.
让他见识见识真正的魔鬼
联邦法警局公正 诚信 服务
Detective... what was it?
警探 你叫什么来着
Stills?
斯蒂尔斯
You have a change of heart about me quest --
你改变主意同意我询问
Your fellow deputies know why you're here?
你的同事知道你来此的原因吗
Chasing your terrified wife?
为了追踪你惊慌失措的妻子
If you come after her again... I will kill you.
再敢找她麻烦 我就要你的命
No one will be able to protect you from me.
谁也救不了你
Do you understand?
明白了吗
失去信号连接装置未找到
Finch, we're gonna want to move Sarah to a safer location.
芬奇 我们得把萨拉带到更安全的地方
Agreed.
同意
And then maybe you can explain the wisdom of antagonizing an
或许之后你能帮我领悟一下
entire law enforcement agency.
砸翻执法机关的个中深意
Mr. Reese, we have a problem.
里瑟先生 我们有麻烦了
Hi.
你好
One way to New Haven, please.
请给我一张去纽黑文的单程票
Sure. Just need photo ID.
好的 请出示身份证明
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Is something wrong?
有问题吗
Stop right there!
站住
Get down on the ground!
趴下
Karen Garner, we have a warrant for your arrest!
凯伦·加纳 我们有你的拘捕令
Suspect in custody, track 20.
嫌犯已被拘 在20轨处
Yes, detective.
什么事 警探
I just heard on the radio your girl got popped.
我在无线电上听到你们追踪的女人被捕了
Down at the train station.
就在火车站
They picked her up on a Marshal's BOLO.
他们已经通知法警了
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里
Probably still there.
可能还在那里
Transit cops will hold her till the marshals can pick her up.
法警去接她之前交警会暂时扣押她
Thanks, detective.
谢了 警探
Have to get to the train station.
得赶快赶到车站去
We're too late. Jennings already picked her up.
我们来晚了 詹宁斯已经接走她了
With his cover blown,
他的丑行已曝露
he can't take her home through official channels.
不能通过官方途径带她回家
He's gonna make her disappear, Finch.
他会让她消失 芬奇
We need to get to her.
我们得找到她
I may have a way.
我有办法了
Government vehicles now have
政府车辆现在都有
mobile hotspots for Internet access--
接入因特网的移动热点
Like this one.
比如这个
That include Marshal vehicles?
包括法警的车辆吗
Yes.
是的
So I can get into their network.
所以我可以进入他们的网络
The trick will be figuring out which vehicle is Jennings'.
根据行踪判断出哪辆车是詹宁斯的
That's him.
是这辆
West Side highway.
西城高速公路
He's taking her out of the city.
他要带她出城
Get out.
出去
Excuse me?
你说什么
Leave the laptop now, Harold.
放下笔记本 哈罗德
And get out.
然后出去
Your daughter was so beautiful.
您女儿真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Were you two close?
你们俩亲近吗
Very.
非常亲近
We spoke most every day.
我们几乎每天都聊天
So you said you had some questions about Peter?
你说想问几个关于彼得的问题
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
Prior to his disappearance,
在他失踪前
were you aware of your son-in-law's financial difficulties?
您是否发现您女婿有财务上的困难
No.
没有
Peter had a good job.
彼得有份好工作
He was a good provider.
颇能养家
Based on our information,
据我们了解
he owed more than $3 million to various entities.
他的各项负债总额超过三百万美元
Jessica once mentioned
洁西卡提到过
that they were going through a rough patch.
他们遇到了困难
But that Peter was turning things around.
但是彼得正在力挽乾坤
That was just before the accident.
那是在事故前夕
Excuse me.
失陪一下
When you said Jessica told you
你说洁西卡告诉你
"They were going through a rough patch,"
他们遇到了困难
was she talking about money, or her and Peter?
她说的是钱 还是她和彼得的感情
No.
Jessica and Peter had a good marriage.
洁西卡和彼得婚姻很美满
I mean, they had problems, like any married couple
他们是有些问题 任何夫妻都有 但是
Detective. See you a minute?
警探 出来一下好吗
I just got a call that a guy in a suit
刚接到电话 那个西装男
assaulted four deputy marshals in their downtown field office.
在下城区分局袭击了四名法警
Wait. What?
等等 你说什么
I know. I'm heading back down there to follow up.
是啊 我现在过去跟进情况
Do you mind wrapping things up with the mother?
你留在这里和那位母亲沟通好吗
It looks like a dead end.
似乎没戏
Sure.
没问题
Detective Carter.
卡特警探
What's this about an incident with four deputy Marshals?
那四法警事件是怎么回事
I've got it under control.
情况在我掌握之中
Are you sure?
你确定吗
'Cause it doesn't sound like it.
因为看起来可并非如此
Yes, detective.
我确定 警探
So how is your New Rochelle investigation going?
你在新罗歇尔的调查怎么样了
Donnelly hasn't found anything so far,
唐纳利目前还没有发现
but I think I have.
不过似乎我有
Yeah, I think Arndt killed his wife and covered it up.
我认为阿恩特杀了他的妻子并掩盖了罪行
The kind of thing you guys usually intervene in,
是你们喜欢介入的类型
except this time your partner was too late.
只不过这次你搭档来晚了
Still don't understand John's connection to this.
还是不明白约翰和这件事有什么关系
Are you sure there isn't anything you can tell me?
你确定没什么需要告诉我的吗
I'm sure you'll make sense of it, detective.
我确定你自己会查清楚的 警探
You were saying something
你提到说
about problems between Jessica and Peter.
洁西卡和彼得之间有些问题
You know, just little spats.
只是一些小争执
Not even worth mentioning.
不值一提
Do you know if these spats ever went beyond words?
其中有超过言语范围的争执吗
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不知道你是什么意思
Did they become physical?
他们动过手吗
What is it you're suggesting?
你在暗示什么
Nothing.
没什么
Just some routine questions.
只是些常规问题
I should get going.
我得走了
I'm sorry for troubling you.
很抱歉打扰您
Peter had his faults, but he loved Jessica.
彼得是有缺点 但他爱洁西卡
And she loved him.
洁西卡也爱他
I'm sure she did, ma'am.
我相信她爱他 夫人
He was so much better than her...usual type.
他远远好过她 之前的男友
She was seeing someone before Peter?
她在彼得之前有别的男友吗
She had a fling with a soldier.
她和一名士兵有过一段
Back when she was living in Tacoma.
在她还住在塔克马的时候
This soldier--do you remember his name?
那名士兵 你记得他的名字吗
No.
不记得
They weren't together very long.
他们在一起很长时间
He was always away on duty, and then she'd be alone.
他总在执行公务 留下她一个人
That wasn't the life for her.
她的生活不应该那样
He told her the same thing-- told her not to wait for him.
他跟她说了同样的话 让她别等他
However, sometimes I now wonder...if she had waited for him,
不过 我有时想 如果她等了他
maybe things could have worked out, maybe she would be happy.
也许会更好 也许她现在会很快乐
And we'd talk again.
我们现在还能聊天
Can I ask, do you have any pictures of this man?
请问一下 你有那个人的照片吗
I don't.
没有
But I still have some of Jessica's things.
不过我有些洁西卡的遗物
You're welcome to look through them if you like.
你愿意的话可以看看
Sure.
好的
Jessica.
洁西卡
Yeah. I got engaged.
是的 我订婚了
His name's Peter.
他叫彼得
That's one of the things you learn over there.
这是你在那边学到的东西
In the end, we're all alone.
到头来 我们都是一个人
And no one's coming to save you.
没有人会来救你
Be happy with Peter.
祝你和彼得幸福
You don't believe that?
你不是真心的
Tell me to wait for you and...say those words and I will.
让我等你 只要你说我就答应
Cheers.
干杯
In the end, we're all alone.
到头来 我们都是一个人
And no one's coming to save you.
没有人会来救你
Gene?
基恩
Joss Carter.
我是乔丝·卡特
Good.
挺好
Listen, I need a favor.
帮我个忙
Personnel file-- first name John.
个人档案 名字是约翰
Special Forces.
特种部队
Stationed at Fort Lewis
在01年六月至九月间
between June and September of '01.
驻扎在路易斯堡
My eyes only.
别让其他人看到
Yeah, thanks, Gene.
好的 谢了 基恩
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
What is it, Finch?
怎么了 芬奇
What exactly is your plan once you catch up to Deputy Jennings?
你抓到詹宁斯警官后打算如何
To get Sarah away from him.
把萨拉从他身边救走
And Jennings?
那詹宁斯呢
Jennings had his chance.
我给过詹宁斯机会
He didn't take it.
他冥顽不灵
I think, under the circumstances,
我认为此情况下
it might be a good idea to bring the police in on this one.
明智的选择是让警察介入此事
Finch, you hired me to take care of these things.
芬奇 你雇我来解决这些事情
You don't like how I do it, hire someone else.
如果你不喜欢我的风格 雇别人去
Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生
John?
约翰
- Carter. - Hello, detective.
-我是卡特 -你好 警探
This New Rochelle business--
新罗歇尔这件事
The car accident, the cover up, Jessica.
车祸 掩盖事故 洁西卡
You knew what I'd find, didn't you?
你知道我会发现什么 对吗
Knowing isn't always a blessing, detective.
有时知道也不是件好事 警探
True.
确实
But, I confess, I was calling with a more urgent problem-- John.
但我承认我打电话是为更要紧的事 约翰
Don't tell me you've lost him again.
别告诉我你又把他丢了
No, I know where he is. I just... can't reach him.
不 我知道他在哪 但我 无法联系他
Or stop him.
无法阻止他
Why are we here, Brad?
我们来这儿干嘛 布拉德
I wanted us to have some time together, baby.
我想跟你好好聚聚 宝贝
Just you and me.
就你和我
I don't know how things got so out of hand with us.
我不知道我们之间是怎么变成这样的
But, I promise, I'm going to fix it.
但我保证 我会处理好的
You don't have to run anymore.
你不用再逃跑了
You believe me... right?
你相信我 对吗
I do.
我相信
I do believe you, I do believe--
我当然相信你 我当然相信
So maybe we can take these off now?
那我们先把手铐摘了吧
You never did know what to say, did you?
你永远学不会说话 是吗
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你怎么想的
That this is my fault.
你认为都是我的错
That, somehow, I wanted this.
好像我想这样似的
But have you ever considered how hard this has been for me?
但你想过这对我来说有多难吗
The trouble I've gone through for you?
为你我惹了多大的麻烦
What's it gonna take, Sarah?
还要我再付出多少代价 萨拉
I love you so much.
我非常爱你
But I can't do this anymore.
但我不能再继续下去了
Go.
Where?
去哪
Anywhere you want.
想去哪去哪
You're free.
你自由了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sarah.
萨拉
She's gone. It's over.
她走了 结束了
Something funny?
有什么好笑的
You've never been in love, have you?
你从没爱过 是吗
Really, truly in love?
真正的爱
Why?
怎么说
Because then you'd know... It'll never be over.
爱过就会明白 它永远不会结束
It is for you.
你会结束
Your friend told me I might find you up this way.
你朋友告诉我 或许能在这里找到你
I can't let you take him, John.
我不能让你带走他 约翰
This can't end like New Rochelle.
不能重复新罗歇尔的结局
Do I need to look in the trunk?
我需要查看一下后车箱吗
You can do whatever you like.
想做什么随便你
It isn't gonna change what I have to do.
我要做的事一定会做
Let me have him, John.
把他交给我 约翰
If I do, he'll get away with it.
如果我交了 他会脱身
I'll see that he doesn't.
我保证他不能
It won't be up to you.
那不是你能决定的
That's my point.
这才是重点
There are things you can do, detective, and things you can't.
有些事你能行 警探 但有些你无能为力
And that's where I come in.
所以才需要我的存在
I can't allow you to just execute people.
我不能任由你杀人
This isn't on you.
这与你无关
It's on me.
是我的事
All I'm asking for is your trust.
我只要求你相信我
What?
相信什么
For you to do the right thing?
相信你会做正确之事吗
That I'll do what needs to be done.
相信我会做应做之事
Sullivan send you?
沙利文派你来的吗
This supposed to be some kind of... intimidation?
这算是在 恐吓我吗
I don't have his money.
我没有钱给他
You don't have anything I want.
你没有什么我想要的
Not anymore.
已经没有了
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Good question.
问得好
Haven't known the answer for a long time.
我也很久没有答案了
I know who I was.
我知道我曾是谁
I was the guy who left her behind.
我曾是那个抛弃她的人
You know why?
知道为什么吗
The real reason?
知道真正的原因吗
Because I thought she deserved someone better than me.
因为我认为她值得拥有比我更好的人
I thought she deserved someone who would look after her...
我认为她值得拥有会照顾她
be there for her.
陪着她的人
I thought she deserved someone like you.
我认为她值得拥有像你这样的人
So I don't know.
我不知道
I was hoping you could tell me.
我还希望你告诉我呢
Tell you what?
告诉你什么
Who I'm supposed to be now.
我现在该是谁
Now that she's gone.
她已经不在了
See...
知道吗
when you find that one person who connects you to the world,
当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊
You become someone different...
你就变了
Someone better.
变得更好
When that person is taken from you...
而当她被人从你身边夺去
What do you become then?
那你又会变成怎样
I was beginning to wonder
我都开始琢磨
when I was going to hear from you again.
几时才能再收到你的信息了
I had some business to take care of, out of town.
我在城外有点事情要打理
I trust you now fully appreciate
相信你现在理解了
why I couldn't tell you about Sarah's case.
我为何不告诉你萨拉一事
I hope you now understand
希望你现在明白了
why you should have.
你为何应该告诉
Did you know?
你早知道了吗
Was she one of those numbers that came up again and again?
她就是不停跳出来的号码之一吗
What I know, Mr. Reese...
我只知道 里瑟先生
Is that New Rochelle happened
新罗歇尔之事
before we started working together.
发生在我们共事之前
And because of that,
正因如此
there was nothing that either one of us could have done.
我们两人对此都是无能为力
Forgot to include that in your birthday present.
忘记把这个放进你的生日礼物里了
Must have slipped my mind.
肯定是一时疏忽
哈罗德·冉
环球人寿保险
巴克斯特街810号公寓5A
如你所求 吉恩
Hello?
你好
Detective Carter?
卡特警探吗
This is Warden Gustavo Pena.
我是古斯塔沃·佩纳监狱官
I'm calling from Torreon Penitentiary.
这里是墨西哥托雷翁市监狱
Yes?
有什么事
I have been asked to inform you we have your fugitive in custody.
有人让我通知你 我们已经拘捕了你的逃犯
My fugitive?
我的逃犯
Yes.
是的
A Marshal Jennings delivered him to us,
一个叫詹宁斯的法警送来的
along with ten kilos of uncut heroin found in his possession.
在他身上发现了十公斤海洛因
This marshal-- just so I'm clear
这名法警 我确认一下
Was he tall, dark hair, in a suit?
他是不是高个子 深发色 穿西装
That's him.
是的
He said you were the original arresting officer
他说你是最初逮捕那逃犯的警官
and informed me to tell you that we have him in custody.
让我通知你我们已经将他关押了
He's going to be here for a long time.
他得在这里把牢底坐穿
Thank you, warden.
谢谢 监狱官
One other thing.
还有一件事
Do you have any other Americans in your prison?
你那边还关了别的美国人吗
One or two.
一两个吧
Thanks.
谢谢
2011年2月
Jessica died in a car accident.
洁西卡死于一场车祸
Sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起