猫和老鼠:查理和巧克力工厂 Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 史派克·布兰特

演员: 罗里·艾伦 / 杰夫·伯格曼 / 克兰西·布朗 / 杰斯·哈梅尔 / 理查德·麦克格纳格尔 / 林肯·梅尔彻 / 艾米丽·奥布莱恩 / 格雷格·埃利斯 / 凯斯·索西 / 史派克·布兰特 / Rach


台词
Come on, everybody.
来吧 大家
I want a Wonka bar.
我想要旺卡巧克力条
♪ Who can take a sunrise
谁能将日出的...
♪ Sprinkle it with dew
点点露水
♪ Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two?
以巧克力包裹?
♪ The candy man
糖果人
♪ The candy man can
糖果人可以
♪ The candy man can 'Cause he mixes it with love
糖果人能融入爱
♪ And makes the world tastes good
让世界的味道更好
♪ Who can take a rainbow
谁能将彩虹...
♪ Wrap it in a sigh
包装成一声惊叹
♪ Soak it in the sun and make a strawberry lemon pie?
浸透了阳光 做成草莓柠檬派?
The candy man?
糖果人?
♪ The candy man
糖果人
♪ The candy man can
糖果人可以
♪ The candy man can 'Cause he mixes it with love
糖果人可以 因为他融入了爱
♪ And makes the world taste good
让世界的味道更好
Me! Me!
我 我
♪ Willy Wonka makes everything he bakes
威利·旺卡烘制的一切
♪ Satisfying and delicious
满意又美味
♪ Talk about your childhood wishes
提起你的童年愿望
♪ You can even eat the dishes
希望盘子也能吃
♪ Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream
谁能把明天融入梦想
♪ Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?
排除悲伤 收集所有的梦?
♪ The candy man
糖果人可以
♪ Willy Wonka can
威利·旺卡可以
♪ The candy man can
糖果人可以
♪ The candy man can 'Cause he mixes it with love
糖果人可以 因为他融入了爱
♪ And makes the world taste good
让世界的味道更好
♪ And the world tastes good
世界的味道很好
♪ Cause the candy man thinks it should ♪
因为糖果人认为就该这样
Thank you, Charlie. Say "hi" to Grandpa Joe for me.
谢谢你 查理 替我向乔爷爷问好
Hey!
Are... Are you okay?
你没事吧
Sorry, but I had to do that.
对不起 我必须这么做
I couldn't let you eat that poor mouse.
我不能让你吃那只可怜的老鼠
Things can't be that bad, can they?
事情没那么糟吧
Wow. Sounds like you guys haven't eaten in days.
哇 看来你们好几天没吃东西了
You know, I bought these for my family,
这是我为家人买的
but you're welcome to have one.
但先给你们吧
Glad you liked it.
很高兴你们喜欢
Well, thanks, I appreciate it.
谢谢 我很感激
It's okay. You don't have to pay me back.
没关系 你不需要还我钱
I'm Charlie. Charlie Bucket.
我是查理 查理·毕奇
Tom and Jerry.
汤姆和杰瑞
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Wow. Look at all that candy. And every bit of it
哇 看看那些糖果 每一颗
made by the great Mr. Willy Wonka himself.
都由伟大的威利先生制造
It's the most incredible candy anyone can imagine.
最不可思议的糖果
And if I keep saving up,
如果我继续存钱
I'll be able to afford a real Wonka bar.
就能买得起正牌旺卡巧克力了
Someday, maybe for my birthday.
总有一天 也许是我的生日
Oh, well, who needs a Wonka Bar anyway?
但那时谁还需要旺卡巧克力呢
Nice meeting you, Tom and Jerry.
很高兴见到你们 汤姆和杰瑞
Charlie's late tonight.
查理今晚迟到了
He works too hard for a boy his age.
他这个年纪工作太辛苦了
He needs more time to play.
他需要多玩玩
With none of you out of bed in 20 years,
你们20年都没下床
it takes a lot to keep us all going.
这很花钱
One day, I'm gonna get out of this bed and help him.
有一天 我要下床去帮他
Oh, Dad, you've been saying that for years.
爸 你这么说已经很多年了
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
Wake up everyone. Charlie's home.
所有人醒醒 查理回来了
Hi, Grandpa George, Grandma Georgina.
嗨 乔治爷爷 乔治娜奶奶
Hi, Grandma Josephine. Grandpa Joe.
嗨 约瑟芬奶奶 乔爷爷
Cabbage soup? Is that your supper, Grandpa?
卷心菜汤 爷爷 那是你的晚餐吗
Well, it's everyone's supper, Charlie.
大家晚餐都一样 查理
I'm tired of cabbage water.
我厌倦了卷心菜汤
Tonight, we're gonna have a real banquet. Look.
今晚我们举行真正的宴会 看
Charlie, where did you get this?
查理 你从哪弄来的
I bought it with my salary. I had two of them,
我用我的薪水买的 我买了两个
but I gave one to some new friends.
但其中一个我给了新朋友
That was very generous of you, Charlie.
你真慷慨 查理
Well, I just hope these new friends of yours appreciate it.
希望你的新朋友能喜欢
Wonka bar for a deserving boy?
旺卡巧克力 为了好心的男孩?
Panhandlers.
乞丐
No thanks.
不 谢谢
Last one.
最后一箱
And that makes 5,000 boxes of Wonka bars delivered early.
5000箱旺卡巧克力提前交货
I bet there's a big bonus in that for me.
我觉得该发奖金了
Now, was that just Wonka bars?
只是旺卡巧克力吗
Or were there Scrumdidilyumptious, too?
是不是还有 美味滴滴鱼?
Huh? What gives?
谁管啊
I knows I delivered that box.
我肯定送了那一箱
Must've have left it on the truck.
一定是落在卡车上了
I don't get it. It's got to be somewhere.
搞不懂 一定在某处
You see, Charlie,
你看 查理
no one's seen Mr. Wonka since he locked himself
很多年前他把自己锁在工厂里
in his own factory years and years ago.
就没人见过旺卡先生
But he still keeps putting out the most delicious,
但他仍然在生产最美味的...
the most incredible candy anyone can imagine.
最不可思议的糖果
But, Grandpa,
但是爷爷
why did Mr. Wonka lock himself up in his own factory?
旺卡先生为什么把自己锁在工厂里?
Because of Slugworth.
因为史兰沃
Slugworth wanted to steal all his recipes, every last one.
史兰沃想偷走他所有的食谱
Oh, that Slugworth. He was the worst.
因为史兰沃最难吃
And it was on that fateful day
那是命中注定的一天
that Wonka closed the gates of the factory.
旺卡关上了工厂大门
And since then, no one ever comes out.
从那以后 就没人出来过
And no one ever comes in.
也没人能进去
I got it.
我来开
Tom? Hey, Grandpa, this is Tom and...
汤姆 爷爷 这是汤姆和...
Where's Jerry?
杰瑞在哪
Shh!
Uh... What's in the box, guys?
盒子里有什么 伙计们?
What are we waiting for? Let's eat.
我们还等什么 我们吃吧
Grandpa, did you ever see so many?
爷爷 你见过这么多吗
But, how did you...
但是 你们怎么...
I mean, how did you guys ever buy so many?
你们怎么买得起这么多?
Uh... You guys didn't buy these, did you?
呃...你们不是买的吧
I don't think they did buy them, Charlie.
我想不是他们买的 查理
I'm sorry, guys, but these don't belong to us.
对不起 伙计们 这些不属于我们
They have to go back.
必须送回去
Oh, I gotcha, you rotten candy thief.
抓到你了 烂糖果贼
I'll get you!
我会抓到你的
Nobody gives Spike the slip.
没人敢扣球
Huh?
Who put out the lights?
谁灭灯了
Whoa!
I'll get you, you lousy candy thieves!
我会回来的 可恶的糖果贼
♪ Who can take a sunrise Sprinkle it with dew
谁能将日出的点点露水
♪ Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two?
以巧克力包裹?
♪ The candy man
糖果人可以
♪ The candy man can ♪
糖果人可以
Charlie Bucket.
查理·毕奇
Yes, Mr. Turkentine.
是 图根坦先生
I shall need an assistant. Come up here.
我需要一个助手 上来吧
Now, mix together in the way that only I know how
混合以后 只有我知道...
these extremely dangerous liquids
这些危险的液体能做出
make the world's finest wart remover.
世界上最好的祛疣膏
Pour 'em in, Charlie.
倒进去 查理
Whoa!
Did you see that?
看到了吗
- Did I do it wrong? - Not at all.
我做错了吗 - 一点也不
This is for very large warts.
这是非常大的疣
What's going on out there?
外面发生什么事了
Willy Wonka is opening up his factory.
威利旺卡开放了他的工厂
We just heard. He's giving away tons of free chocolate.
据说有大量的免费巧克力送
Free chocolate?
免费巧克力?
But it's only for five people.
但只有五个名额
He's hidden five golden tickets,
他藏了五张金色奖券
and whoever finds them, wins a lifetime supply of chocolate.
无论谁找到了 都能免费吃一辈子巧克力
Golden tickets, eh? Where has he hidden them?
金色奖券 藏在哪里了?
Inside five Wonka bars.
分别在五条旺卡巧克力内
You gotta buy Wonka bars to find the tickets.
找奖券 就得买旺卡巧克力
Class dismissed.
下课
Tom, Jerry, did you hear that?
汤姆 杰瑞 你听到了吗
Boy, if only I had some Wonka bars.
天啊 我要是有旺卡巧克力就好了
Hey, it's a Wonka box.
一箱旺卡
There must be a hundred Wonka bars in there.
肯定有100条旺卡
Good work, guys.
干得好 伙计们
We're sure to find a golden...
我们一定会找到一张金色...
Sorry, but those Wonka bars don't belong to us.
对不起 那些旺卡不属于我们
It's official.
正式报导
Wonkamania has descended on the globe.
旺卡热已降临全球
Hidden among countless billions of Wonka bars
就在旺卡巧克力内
are five golden tickets, and the people who find them
藏着五张金奖券 找到他们的人
will win the most fabulous prize anyone could wish for.
将获得最精彩的奖品
Do you think I've got a chance to find one?
你觉得我有机会找到一张吗?
One? I'll bet you find all five.
一张? 我打赌你会找到所有的五张
No! It's not right, guys.
不 这不对 伙计们
Wait, this just in.
等等 插播新闻
The first golden ticket has been found.
第一张金色奖券已被发现
We go live to Dusselheim, Germany,
德国的德斯莱现场直播
to meet the lucky winner, Augustus Gloop.
幸运的胜利者 奥古斯都·格卢普
I'm here with Augustus Gloop, the pride of Dusselheim.
奥古斯都·格卢普 德斯莱的骄傲
Augustus, how does it make you feel
奥古斯都 成为第一个金券得主
to be the first golden ticket winner?
你感觉如何?
Hungry. This is gonna cost Wonka a fortune in chocolate.
我饿 那得花掉旺卡先生一大笔的巧克力费用
Mrs. Gloop, you must be so proud.
格卢普太太 你一定很骄傲
Of course.
当然
Augustus loves to eat chocolate.
奥古斯都喜欢吃巧克力
It was only a matter of time before he found
他发现金券只是时间问题
a golden ticket.
一张金奖券
One down, four to go.
去一留四
Don't worry, Charlie.
别担心 查理
You'll find that golden ticket.
你会找到那张金券的
Where's my golden ticket, Daddy?
爸爸 我的金券呢
Why haven't they found it yet?
为什么他们还没找到
Veruca, angel,
维露卡 小天使
they've been working for ten straight days.
他们已经连续工作十天了
Then make 'em work nights! I want my golden ticket!
让他们上夜班 我要金券
Sweetheart, there are only four tickets left in the world,
甜心 世界上只剩下四张票了
and the whole world's searching for them.
整个世界都在寻找他们
Mr. Salt, I've got it! I've found it!
索特先生 我拿到了 我找到了
Give it to me, I want it.
给我 我要
I did it. I found it.
我成功了 我找到了
I found the golden ticket!
我找到了金券
Anxiety runs high as the world enters its 43rd day
全世界进入第43天 焦虑居高不下于
in the hunt for golden tickets.
寻找金券
But today, the small town of Miles City, Montana,
但今天 在蒙大拿州的小镇
had reason to cheer.
有理由欢呼
I'm here with the winner of the third golden ticket,
第三张金券的得主
Ms. Violet Beauregarde, who...
瓦雷特·博雷加德小姐
Hi, friends, Sam Beauregarde here
嗨 朋友们 山姆·博雷加德带来了...
with all today's great giveaway bargains.
今天的大赠品...
The finest values in the entire country.
是全国最有价值的
Can it, Dad. They don't care about you.
爸爸 他们才不关心你
Hi, everyone. Violet Beauregarde here,
嗨 大家好 我是瓦雷特·博雷加德
and I found a golden ticket. How do you like that?
我找到了一张金券 你觉得怎么样
Tell us how it happened, Violet.
详细说说 瓦雷特
Well, normally I'm a gum chewer.
我爱好嚼口香糖
I've been chewing this piece for eight solid weeks.
这块口香糖我已经嚼了八星期
When I heard about this Wonka thing,
我听到新闻以后
I switched to chocolate.
换成嚼巧克力
But then, I went straight back to gum.
拿到金券后 我换回了口香糖
If I could just jump in here,
只要真心投入
these deals are going fast, folks.
好事就会发生
So, come on down while they last.
趁好事还没结束赶紧来吧
That's right, folks, there's only one golden ticket still out there.
没错 伙计们 还有唯一一张金券
'Cause right here in Marble Falls, Arizona,
因为亚利桑那州大理石瀑布
is lucky winner number four.
产生了幸运的4号赢家
Mike Teevee. Mike, can we talk to you for a second?
麦克·TV 麦克 我们能和你谈一下吗?
Quiet. I'm trying to watch the show.
安静 我正在看表演呢
He won't talk until the commercial break.
在广告前 他不会说话的
Mike loves TV.
麦克喜欢看电视
I serve all his meals right here.
他吃饭都在电视前
What about that golden ticket, Mike?
说说那张金券 麦克?
Bang! Got you.
嘣 骗到你了
Relax, it's just a cap gun.
放松 玩具枪而已
Isn't he the cutest thing?
他最可爱吗
- Only one golden ticket left. - Don't worry, Charlie.
还剩下一张金券 - 别担心 查理
You've got as much chance of finding that golden ticket as anyone.
你和任何人一样 有机会获得那张金券
It's okay. I'm happy with the great scarf I got for my birthday.
没关系 我对生日围巾很满意
There's one more present for you, Charlie.
还有一个礼物给你 查理
A Wonka bar? Where did you get it?
旺卡巧克力 你从哪儿弄到的?
I've been saving up.
我一直在存钱
When I had enough, Tom and Jerry went to the store,
当我存够了 汤姆和杰瑞去商店
so I wouldn't have to get out of bed.
所以我就没下床
They bought the last Wonka bar in town.
他们买下了镇上最后一条旺卡巧克力
Open her up, Charlie.
打开吧 查理
Show us that golden ticket.
给我们看看那张金券
You open it, Grandpa. I'm too nervous.
你来打开 爷爷 我太紧张了
Okay. Here goes.
好吧 走一个
You know, I bet those golden tickets
我打赌那些金券
make the chocolate taste terrible.
让巧克力味道糟透了
Wonka bars are vanishing fast.
旺卡巧克力卖的非常快
Local merchants, unable to meet the demand, close early.
当地商家无法满足需求 只能早早关门
The nation's dwindling supply of Wonka bars
全国的旺卡巧克力库存在严密监管下
is held under the tightest security.
日益减少
It won't be long before finding a Wonka bar is impossible.
不需多久 最后一条旺卡巧克力也会卖掉
Wait! It's over, it's all over.
等等 结束了 一切都结束了
The fifth and final golden ticket has been found.
第5张金券已经被找到
The lucky winner is millionaire industrialist
幸运赢家是百万富翁实业家
Alberto Minoleta of Paraguay, who had this comment.
巴拉圭的阿尔贝托对此发表评论
I've never been happier. Ole.
我从未这么开心过 哦累
Turn it off. Poor Charlie.
关掉 可怜的查理
Little boy's gotta have some hope in this world.
查理本对这世界抱有一丝希望
What hope's he got left now?
他现在还有什么希望
We shouldn't tell Charlie tonight.
今晚别告诉查理
Yeah, let the boy sleep. Let him dream.
是啊 让孩子睡吧 让他做梦吧
空瓶换钱
Oh. These must've gotten hidden away during the contest.
这些肯定是在抢购时藏起来的
Oh, well, at least I can restock.
这下我能补充货源了
One Wonka bar it is.
一条旺卡巧克力
Wait till Grandpa Joe sees this.
让乔爷爷先看看
We're gonna have a feast.
我们要去吃个大餐
We repeat, the fifth golden ticket is a forgery.
重复一遍 第5张金券是伪造的
Alberto Minoleta of Paraguay
巴拉圭的阿尔贝托
has just been taken into custody by the police.
刚刚被警察拘留
Ay caramba.
唉 天啦噜
Which means there is still one golden ticket out there.
这意味着还有一张金券
Look! Look!
看啊
The kid found the golden ticket!
那孩子找到了金券
The golden ticket!
金券
Is this real? Is that the real one?
真的吗 是真券吗?
- No, it mustn't be. - Yes! It must be!
不 不可能 - 是的 一定是真品
No, I wanna see it.
不 我想看看
I wanna see the ticket.
我想看看金券
Run straight home, Charlie. Don't stop.
直跑回家 查理 - 别停
Congratulations, little boy.
恭喜你 小男孩
You found the last golden ticket.
你找到了最后一张金券
May I introduce myself?
我可以自我介绍一下吗
Arthur Slugworth, president of Slugworth Chocolates Incorporated.
亚瑟·史兰沃 史兰沃巧克力公司总裁
Mr. Wonka is my sworn enemy.
旺卡先生是我不共戴天的仇敌
He is currently developing an incredible invention,
他正在研发一个吊炸天的新品
the everlasting gobstopper.
永恒大硬糖
If he's successful, he'll bankrupt me.
如果他成功了 我就破产了
So I need your help.
所以我需要你的帮助
You must get a hold of an everlasting gobstopper
你必须获得一个永恒大硬糖
and bring it to me,
带给我
so I can find the secret formula.
这样我就能获得秘方
If you do as I say, you'll be rich.
按我说的做 你会发财的
A new house for your family.
你家能有新房子
Plenty of food and security for the rest of their lives.
家人一辈子够食 够安全
♪ I want it all
我全都要
♪ I want his whole world
我要他的全世界
♪ All that I need is one kid to betray him
只需一个背叛他的孩子
♪ At last I'll repay him and how
最终我能报复他
♪ I want what's Wonka's
我要旺卡的一切
♪ I want his secrets
我要他全部的秘密
♪ Scrumdidilyumptious
美味滴滴鱼
♪ And Wonka so scrumptious
旺卡如此美味
♪ Gobstoppers or go bust Give it to me
永恒大硬糖一定是我的
♪ Now!
现在
♪ I want it all
我全都要
♪ I want the whole world
我要全世界
♪ I want to lock it all up in my pocket
全都锁进我口袋中
♪ It's my ball of chocolate
那是我的巧克力
♪ Give it to me
速速给我
♪ Now!
现在
♪ I want today
今天是我的
♪ I want tomorrow
明天是我的
♪ I want to wear them I will if I dare
甚至当衣服穿 只要我愿意
♪ And I don't want to share them!
绝对不拿来分享
♪ I want to party with rooms full of laughter
我要满堂笑声的派对
♪ Ten thousand fans adore me
成千上万粉丝崇拜我
♪ And if I don't get the things I am after
若我不能得偿所愿
♪ I'm going to scream
我要惊叫
♪ I want the works
我要工厂
♪ I want the whole works
我要整座工厂
♪ The world on my plate
全世界都在我碗里
♪ It isn't too late to seal Wonka's fate
现在偷取旺卡的命运还不迟
♪ And now
现在
♪ Don't care how I want it now
别介意我的手段
♪ Don't care how I want it now ♪
别介意我的手段
Look, everyone.
大家听着
The fifth golden ticket is mine!
第5张金券是我的
You're kidding, Charlie. They're all gone.
开玩笑 查理 不是都找到了吗
Read it, Grandpa.
读一下 爷爷
"Greetings to the finder of this golden ticket from Mr. Willy Wonka."
"谨向金券的发现者致意 威利·旺卡先生"
"Bring this ticket to my factory
把金券带到我的工厂
"at 10:00 in the morning on October the first
10月1日 上午10点
"and do not be late.
请勿迟到
"One member of your own family may accompany you.
可选择一名家人陪同
"A day of unimaginable surprises awaits you both."
一整天意外之喜等待着你俩"
Charlie, it's real! You did it!
查理 这是真的 你成功了
Grandpa, it says I can take someone along.
爷爷 上面说我可以带一名家人
I want you to come with me.
我要你和我一起去
Jumpin' crocodiles, Charlie.
鳄鱼也会跳 查理
Ah. That's good.
很好
Are you okay, Grandpa?
你没事吧 爷爷
Oh, yeah. I'm fine, Charlie. I'm fine.
是的 我很好 查理 我很好
Look at me.
看着我
♪ I never thought my life could be
我以为我的生命
♪ Anything but catastrophe
只有灾难
♪ But suddenly I begin to see
然而 我看到了
♪ A bit of good luck for me
一丝运气的希望
♪ Cause I've got a golden ticket
因为我拿到了金券
♪ I've got a golden twinkle
闪闪亮的金券
♪ In my eye
闪耀我眼
♪ I never had a chance to shine
我从未出人头地
♪ Never a happy song to sing
从未开心到有歌唱
♪ But suddenly half the world is mine
突然间 我拥有了半个世界
♪ What an amazing thing
全因那迷人之物
♪ Cause I've got a golden ticket
全因那金色奖券
It's ours, Charlie!
是我们的 查理
♪ I've got a golden sun up in the sky
我拥有太空金色太阳
Slippers, Charlie.
拖鞋 查理
♪ I never thought I'd see the day
我没料到有那么一天
♪ When I would face the world and say, "Good morning"
我可以向全世界祝 "早安"
♪ Look at the sun
看那太阳
♪ I never thought that I would be
我从未料到我也能
♪ Slapping the lap of luxury
尽享奢华
♪ 'Cause I have said
因为我说过
♪ It couldn't be done - Oh!
那根本不可能
♪ But it can be done
但事实摆在眼前
Oh! The cane, Charlie.
拐杖 查理
Here I go!
我来也
Watch my speed
看我的速度
♪ I never dreamed that I would climb
我做梦也没想到我能
♪ Over the moon in ecstasy
如此兴高采烈
♪ But nevertheless it's there that I'm surely about to be
尽管如此 梦想已实现
♪ Cause I've got a golden ticket
因为我拿到了金券
♪ I got a golden chance to make my way
我拿到了开门的金券
♪ And with a golden ticket it's a golden day
手握金券 日子金灿灿
♪ Good morning Look at the sun
早安 看那太阳
♪ 'Cause I have said it couldn't be done
因为我说过 那根本不可能
♪ But it can be done
但事实摆在眼前
♪ I never dreamed that I would climb
我做梦也没想到我能
♪ Over the moon in ecstasy
如此兴高采烈
♪ But nevertheless it's there that I'm surely about to be
尽管如此 梦想已实现
♪ 'Cause I've got a golden ticket
因为我拿到了金券
♪ I've got a golden ticket
我拿到了金券
♪ I've got a golden chance to make my way
我拿到了开门的金券
♪ And with a golden ticket it's a golden day ♪
手握金券 日子金灿灿
October first. That's tomorrow!
10月1日 就是明天
Grandpa, there's something else.
爷爷 还有件事
On the way home, I ran into Mr. Slugworth.
回家路上 我碰到了史兰沃先生
Time to go, Grandpa Joe. Don't forget the ticket.
该走了 乔爷爷 - 别忘了金券
I've got it right here.
就在我这里
I can't believe we're really gonna meet Mr. Willy Wonka.
真不敢相信我们要去见旺卡先生
I can't either, Charlie.
我也不能 查理
Good luck!
祝好运
Oh, I'm gonna be late for work.
我上班要迟到了
Bye.
再见
In just ten minutes, at 10:00 a.m.,
还有10分钟 上午10:00
the legendary Willy Wonka will open his factory doors
传奇的威利·旺卡将为五名优胜者
for the five lucky ticket winners.
打开工厂大门
The anticipation is palpable.
好期待
Hey, Ma, we're on TV.
妈 我们上电视了
Look at me, I'm a star!
看我 我是个明星
Hey, friends, Sam Beauregarde here.
嘿 朋友们 山姆·博雷加德来了
If you're looking for bargains,
如果你想买便宜货
don't forget to visit the biggest car dealership...
别忘了去参观最大的汽车经销店...
Cut it out, Dad. This is my show.
别这样 爸爸 这是我的秀
Hi, everyone! Still chewing.
嗨 大家好 我还在嚼
Week 10 and counting. Check out this stretch.
已经10周了 看看这粘度
I'm going in before anyone else.
我要在别人之前进去
I want to be the first.
我想做第一
Yes, angel, of course.
是的 天使 当然
Augustus, wait until we get inside.
奥古斯都 先进去再说
Grandpa, I can't believe we're actually going inside.
爷爷 真不敢相信我们要进去了
And we're gonna meet Mr. Willy Wonka himself.
我们要去见威利·旺卡先生本人
It's time now.
时间到
What's that?
什么
What's taking so long?
怎么这么久
So glorious.
太光荣了
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
Is he all right?
他没事吧
Some type of illness, maybe.
可能是某种疾病
Should we help him?
我们应该帮助他吗
Thank you! Welcome, my friends!
谢谢 欢迎 我的朋友们
Welcome. Today is going to be such an exciting day.
欢迎 今天是个激动人心的日子
But first, may I see your golden tickets, please?
但首先 我可以看看金券吗
I'm Veruca Salt.
我是维露卡·索特
A pleasure, Veruca.
很高兴 维露卡
And how pretty you look in that mink coat.
你穿貂皮大衣的样子真漂亮
It's expensive.
很贵的
And I have lots more at home.
我家里还有很多
Wonderful. And Mr. Salt, would you please step this way.
真美妙 还有索特先生 你们请走这边
Augustus Gloop.
奥古斯都·格卢普
Good to see you, Augustus.
很高兴见到你 奥古斯都
You're looking healthy, and Mrs. Gloop, this way please.
你看起来很健康 格卢普太太 请这边走
Violet Beauregarde.
瓦雷特·博雷加德
Darling child, welcome to my chocolate factory.
亲爱的孩子 欢迎来到我的巧克力工厂
Got any gum here?
这里有口香糖吗
Delightful, delightful! Just over here, please.
超可爱 这边请
It was right here.
本该在这里的
It's gotta be here somewhere.
一定在这里
I know I had that ticket.
我肯定有那张票
Where could I have put it?
我能放在哪里?
I know I had it when I left the house.
我离家的时候带着的
The name's Mike Teevee. Bang! Gotcha!
我叫麦克·TV 嘣 骗到你了
Wonderful to meet you, Mike.
很高兴见到你迈克
Ooh. Where's that ticket?
金券在哪
Charlie...
查理
And, Mrs. Teevee, what an adorable little boy.
TV太太 真是个可爱的小男孩
This way, please.
请这边走
Charlie Bucket. - Well, well, Charlie Bucket.
查理··毕奇 - 好吧 查理·毕奇
I read all about you. So happy to meet you.
你的事我知道 很高兴见到你
And this is my Grandpa Joe. - A pleasure, sir.
我的祖父 乔 - 很荣幸 先生
A joy, a delight. Are we ready?
喜悦 准备好了吗
Good, in we go, everyone.
好的 我们走吧 大家
This way, please.
请这边走
Hurry, please. We have so much time and so little to see.
请快点 这么久还什么都没开眼呢
Wait, strike that. Reverse it.
等等 关门吧
Who is it? - Open the gate, you fool.
谁 - 打开大门 笨蛋
Just trying to be careful, boss.
我得小心点 老大
Everything is going according to plan.
一切都按照计划进行
Charlie Bucket and the other children suspect nothing.
查理·毕奇和其他孩子都没有怀疑
By the end of the day,
今天结束时
Charlie Bucket will get exactly what's coming to him.
查理·毕奇会得到那玩意
And then this chocolate factory
届时巧克力工厂
will have a new owner.
将有新的主人
Enough. Lock the gate.
够了 锁门
That's it. I'm gonna get you candy thieves if it's the last thing I...
只要我活着 糖果贼别想跑
Come back here, you!
回来 你们
Gotcha!
逮到你了
Oh! My eyes.
我的眼睛
That is delicious.
真好吃
Oh, this won't end well.
没好果子吃了
It's more than I was expecting.
超乎本狗的期待
Who dares trespass into my candy factory?
谁胆敢闯入我的糖果厂?
Don't you know it's dangerous down here?
你不知道这里很危险吗
Good thing I was able to shut everything down.
幸好我能关闭一切
I'm Tuffy. I'm an Oompa Loompa.
我是塔菲 我是小矮人
Intern.
实习生
You mean you never heard of Oompa Loompas?
你们从没听说过小矮人?
Why, they only run Wonka's entire candy operation.
为什么? 因为他们只存在于旺卡工厂
Mr. Wonka brought them here years ago
他们是旺卡先生几年前带来的
from a strange and dangerous land.
来自一个陌生和危险的土地
They do the work,
他们负责工作
and he gives them a nice, safe place to live.
而旺卡先生给他们安全的家
I wanted to be an Oompa Loompa, more than anything.
我想成为一个小矮人 胜过一切
But I didn't meet the height requirement.
可是我身高没有达标
But if I keep trying as hard as I can,
但如果我继续努力
I know I'll be accepted as an Oompa Loompa someday.
终有一天我会被小矮人接受的
Say, what are you guys doing here, anyway?
你们来这里做什么?
Wow! Your friend found a golden ticket?
哇 你朋友找到了一张金券
Then he must be on the tour right now!
那他现在一定在参观
Slugworth? Here in the factory?
史兰沃? 在工厂里?
Oh, he's up to no good, that's for sure.
他没安好心 肯定的
We'd better warn Mr. Wonka.
我们最好去警告旺卡先生
If we go through here, we can catch up with the tour.
从这里走 就能赶上参观
I know it looks weird, but it's totally safe.
看起来很怪异 但绝对安全
Trust me, fellas, I know everything about this factory.
相信我 伙计们 我熟悉工厂的一切
Huh. I actually didn't know about this.
哎呦喂 看来我漏了一处
Relax, fellas. I got you here, didn't I?
放松 伙计们 你们到了
Feast your eyes on
大开眼界吧
the chocolate room.
巧克力房间
This is the nerve center of
这是威利·旺卡工厂的
Willy Wonka's entire operation.
神经中枢
Everything here is edible.
一切皆可食用
Eatable. I mean, you can eat it.
可吃 我是说你可以吃
It's the tour. I figured they'd come through here.
既然是参观 他们会从这里经过的
We better lay low.
我们最好低调
Mr. Wonka's not too crazy about cats.
旺卡先生对猫不太着迷
Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
Count to three.
数到三
♪ Come with me
跟我来
♪ And you'll be
你将会
♪ In a world of pure imagination
进入纯粹幻想世界
♪ Take a look and you'll see
四下看看 你会看到
♪ Into your imagination
在你的幻想中
♪ We'll begin with a spin
我们开始旋转
♪ Traveling in the world of my creation
在我创造的世界中
♪ What we'll see will defy
所见的一切将藐视
♪ Explanation
所有的解释
♪ If you want to view paradise
如果你想看天堂
♪ Simply look around and view it
四下张望 这就是了
♪ Anything you want to, do it
你想怎样 就怎样
♪ Want to change the world
哪怕改变世界
Ow!
♪ There's nothing to it
这里无与伦比
Come on, Grandpa.
来吧 爷爷
Jerry, come back.
杰瑞 回来
♪ There is no life I know
没有生活...
♪ To compare with pure imagination
可与纯粹幻想相比
♪ Living there, you'll be free
在那里 你将自由
♪ If you truly wish to be
只要你真心向往
♪ If you want to view paradise
只要你真心向往天堂
♪ Simply look around and view it
四下张望 这就是了
♪ Anything you want to, do it
你想怎样 就怎样
♪ Want to change the world
哪怕改变世界
♪ There's nothing to it
这里无与伦比
♪ There is no life I know
没有生活...
♪ To compare with pure imagination
可与纯粹幻想相比
♪ Living there
在那里
♪ You'll be free
你将自由
♪ If you truly
只要你真心
♪ Wish to be ♪
向往
You guys wait here.
你们在这等着
I'm gonna go warn Mr. Wonka about Slugworth.
我要去警告旺卡先生史兰沃的事
Maybe he'll even make me an official Oompa Loompa.
也许他会让我成为正式小矮人
Augustus, no!
奥古斯都 不
Please, dear boy, don't do that.
求你了 亲爱的孩子 别这样
My chocolate river must never be touched by human hands.
我的巧克力河绝不能被人手所触及
Help! Help!
救命
My chocolate! My poor, sweet, beautiful chocolate.
我的巧克力 我可怜的甜美的美丽的巧克力
Help me!
救命
Help! - Grab hold!
救命 - 抓住
Don't just stand there, do something.
别傻站着 做点什么
Help! - When he floats around to this side,
救命 - 他漂浮靠边的时候
Tom can dive in and save him.
汤姆可以跳进去救他
Help me! Get me out of here.
救救我 把我弄出去
What do you mean you can't swim?
你说不会游泳是什么意思
Don't just stand there, do something!
别傻站着 做点什么
Oh, it's too late. The suction's got him.
太晚了 河水吸走了他
Grab hold!
抓住
Where is my Augustus?
我的奥古斯都在哪里
Oh, just watch the pipe.
看管子
So, what happens now?
那么 现在会怎样?
Oh, the pressure will build up and shoot him out like a bullet.
压力会增强 像子弹一样把他射出来
Take Mrs. Gloop straight to the fudge room.
把格卢普太太直接带到软糖室
But hurry, before the child gets poured into the boiler.
必须快 在那孩子被倒入锅炉之前
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能让这种事发生?
I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing.
对不起 所有问题都必须以书面形式提交
Thank you.
谢谢
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ I've got a perfect puzzle for you
我有个谜题给你
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ If you are wise You'll listen to me
如果你够聪明 就听我说
♪ What do you get when you guzzle down sweets?
如果你吞下大把糖浆会怎样?
♪ Eating as much as an elephant eats
吃的和大象一样多
♪ What are you at getting terribly fat?
什么使你变得巨胖?
♪ What do you think will come of that?
最终会怎样?
♪ I don't like the look of it
我不喜欢这种外貌
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ If you're not greedy You will go far
如果你不贪婪 你会走的够远
♪ You will live in happiness, too
还会幸福地生活
♪ Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee doo ♪
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
What kind of outfit you running here, Wonka?
你在这里都是什么设备啊 旺卡先生?
Mesdames et messieurs, prepare to embark, s'il vous plait.
先生们女士们 请准备登船
Embark? Embark on what?
开始登什么?
All aboard.
都上船
Whoa! Good thing I taught myself to breathe under chocolate
好东西 我学会了在巧克力河下呼吸
using sippie straws.
用弯弯吸管
You sure this thing is safe, Wonka?
你确定这东西安全吗 旺卡先生?
Safe-ish would be more accurate.
安全又准点
Step aboard, please.
请上船
Grandpa, I thought I saw Tom and Jerry over by the river.
爷爷 我好像看见汤姆和杰瑞在河边
Tom and Jerry?
汤姆和杰瑞?
No, you must be imagining things, Charlie.
不 你是在幻想吧 查理
Come on, guys.
来吧 伙计们
We still have to warn Mr. Wonka about Slugworth.
我们还是得警告旺卡先生史兰沃的事情
You will tell Wonka nothing, small mouse.
什么都别想告诉旺卡 小老鼠
Slugworth!
史兰沃!
It seems the three of you have become a danger to my master plan.
看来你们三个人已危及到我的大计
And so, you must be taken care of.
所以 必须好好管教你们
Gotcha, candy thief.
抓到了 糖果贼
Thought I was diced up and attractively packaged?
还以为我是包装整齐富有吸引力的糖果?
Well, guess again.
好吧 再猜一次
If you want Mr. Wonka's candy, come and get it!
如果你想要旺卡先生的糖果 来拿吧
I'm blinded by sweetness!
我被蜜糖蒙蔽了双眼
No, what is... Watch out!
不 搞什么...小心
Looks like the suction's got 'em.
好像是吸进去了
This is going to hurt!
这会很疼的
That won't stop Slugworth for long.
这不会阻止史兰沃 的
Good thing I always keep a spare boat by the river.
幸好我总是在河边有备用船
Hop on.
上船吧
The ride might get a little rough.
这船可能有点颠簸
What's that? Go faster? Okay.
那什么? 开快点 OK
♪ There's no earthly way of knowing
不可能早知道
♪ Which direction we are going
我们要去哪里
♪ There's no knowing where we're rowing
也不知道往哪里划
♪ Or which way the river's flowing
或河流飘向何方
♪ Is it raining?
下雨了吗
♪ Is it snowing?
下雪了吗
♪ Is a hurricane a-blowing?
还是飓风?
♪ Not a speck of light is showing
一点光亮也没有
♪ So the danger must be growing
一定有危险
♪ Are the fires of hell a-glowing?
地狱之火炽热?
♪ Is the grisly reaper mowing?
是可怕的割草机?
♪ Yes
是的
♪ The danger must be growing
一定有危险
♪ For the rowers keep on rowing
划桨手拼命地划
♪ And they're certainly not showing
他们一定不会表现出...
♪ Any signs that they are slowing ♪
他们在放慢速度
Here we are, fellas.
我们到了 伙计们
Willy Wonka's fabulous invention room.
威利·旺卡的神奇发明室
I know it looks a mess,
我知道这看起来一团糟
but this is where Mr. Wonka creates
但这是旺卡先生创造他...
all his amazing inventions.
惊人发明的地方
Including this here sticky-looking wallpaper.
这里的精美墙纸
It's sticky as all get-out,
简直呼之欲出
but it's pretty tasty.
但很好吃
Mmm. Banana.
嗯 香蕉
No, don't, please!
不 不行 拜托
I'm sorry but this is the most top-secret device in my factory.
对不起 这是本厂最顶级机密的设备
Old Slugworth would give anything to get his hands on this.
老史兰沃会不惜一切代价伸出他的贼手
What's it do? - Well...
这是干什么的?
If you really wanna know.
如果你们真的想知道
Stretch your tail out, Jerry.
把你的尾巴伸出来 杰瑞
I'll try to pull you free.
我会试着把你拉出来
What is it?
这是什么
It's an everlasting gobstopper.
永恒大硬糖
You can suck 'em forever and they'll never get any smaller.
可以一直吃 永远不会变小
I want an everlasting gobstopper!
我想要一个永恒大硬糖
Me too. - All right.
我也是 - 好吧
But I can only give them to you if you solemnly swear
但你必须庄严宣誓
to keep them secret and never show them to anyone
保守秘密 从不向任何人展示
for as long as you live.
在你有生之年
Agreed? - Agreed!
同意? - 同意
Here you go, there's one for everyone.
给你 每人一个
Jerry?
杰瑞
Ooh, Charlie, look! There's Tom.
查理 看 汤姆
Tom, what happened to you?
汤姆 你怎么了
Hey, there, I'm Tuffy.
嘿 我是塔菲
You must be Tom and Jerry's friend, Charlie.
你一定是汤姆和杰瑞的朋友 查理
Nice to meet you, Tuffy.
很高兴见到你 塔菲
But, what are you three doing here?
但是 你们三个在这里做什么?
We're here to warn Mr. Wonka
我们是来警告旺卡先生的
about his archenemy, Slugworth.
关于他的敌人 史兰沃
Tom and Jerry saw him sneak into the factory.
汤姆和杰瑞看见他偷偷溜进工厂
Slugworth again!
史兰沃又来了
We'd better tell Mr. Wonka.
我们最好去告诉旺卡先生
My wall! My beautiful, beautiful licking wall.
我的墙 我美丽的舔舔墙
Is this cat fur?
这是猫毛吗
Now the factory will have to be triple-sanitized.
现在工厂将不得不进行三重消毒
Whoever's responsible will be permanently banished
谁干的 将被永久放逐
from the premises forever.
远离工厂
Permanently!
永久
Oh, that's not cat fur, Mr. Wonka.
那不是猫毛 旺卡先生
Some of my mustache came off when I was licking this wall.
我舔这面墙的时候 我的胡子掉了下来
Are you sure?
是否确定?
Absolutely.
绝对
My mistake. Please forgive me.
我的错误 请原谅我
Now, if you'll follow me,
现在请跟着我
I have something very special to show you.
我有些特别的东西给你看
It's a three-course dinner.
这是三道菜式的晚餐
Hey, check it out. Some kind of weird gum.
看看 某种奇怪的口香糖
Oh, Violet, please give it back.
瓦雷特 请还给我
That's dinner-gum and it's not ready for human consumption.
这是晚餐口香糖 尚未可供人类食用
You heard Mr. Wonka, honey.
你听到旺卡先生的话了 亲爱的
Zip it, Dad, it's gum. That's my thing.
闭嘴 爸爸 口香糖那是我的菜
Stop. Don't. Come back.
不要停
It's like a full-course dinner.
就像丰盛的晚餐
I can actually taste it.
我真的能尝到
Tomato soup and roast beef.
西红柿汤和烤牛肉
It's delicious!
真好吃
We have to warn Mr. Wonka about Slugworth, Grandpa.
我们得警告旺卡先生史兰沃来了 爷爷
But if Wonka finds out about Tom,
但如果旺卡发现了汤姆
he'll throw us all out.
他会把我们都扔出去
You'll lose the lifetime supply of chocolate.
你将失去终生巧克力供应
Mmm. Oh, boy! That was terrific.
太棒了
And wait... Mmm.
等等
Here comes the dessert.
甜点来了
Blueberry pie! It's incredible.
蓝莓派 太不可思议了
Hey, what's going on? Violet?
怎么回事 瓦雷特?
You're turning violet, Violet!
瓦雷特 你变紫了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Her face! It's all blue.
她的脸全变蓝了
I know, she's turning into a blueberry.
我知道 她变成了蓝莓
It always happens when you reach the dessert.
每次吃甜点的时刻 就这样
Oh, well. I'll get it right in the end.
好吧 我最终会改进配方的
I feel funny.
我觉得好笑
Would you roll the little girl down to the juicing room at once?
你能马上把小女孩滚到榨汁室吗
She'll have to be squeezed immediately.
她必须立即被挤压
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ I've got another puzzle for you
我有个谜题给你
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
Your grandpa's right, Charlie.
你爷爷是对的 查理
You can't let your family lose that lifetime supply of chocolate.
你不能让家人失去一生的巧克力供应
But what about Slugworth?
那史兰沃 呢
You stay with the tour.
你继续参观
Leave Slugworth to us.
史兰沃交给我们
Thanks, Tuffy.
谢谢 塔菲
And you too, Tom and Jerry.
还有你 汤姆和杰瑞
♪ But it's repulsive, revolting and wrong
令人反感 作呕又错误
♪ Chewing and chewing
嚼啊嚼
♪ All day long
整天嚼
♪ The way that a cow does
奶牛才这么干
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ Given good manners, you will go far
有礼貌 才能走得远
♪ You will live in happiness too
还会幸福地生活
♪ Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee doo ♪
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
I'll get you for this, Wonka!
我会帮你的 旺卡
I got a blueberry for a daughter.
我有个蓝莓女儿
Well, well, well.
好吧
Two naughty, nasty little children gone.
两个顽皮、肮脏的小孩子走了
Three good, sweet little children left.
还剩三个好可爱的小孩子们
Shall we move on?
我们继续好吗
You're going to love this next invention.
你会喜欢下一项发明的
What's it doing, Mr. Wonka?
怎么了 旺卡先生
It's making fizzy lifting drinks.
碳酸饮料
The drink fills you with gas
饮料使你充满了气
and the gas lifts you right off the ground like a balloon.
气体会像气球一样把你从地上吹起来
Wow. Gosh.
哇 天
I want a fizzy lifting drink.
我要一杯汽水
No, no, sorry. I can't release them.
不 对不起 我不能
There'd be children flying around everywhere.
会有孩子到处飞来飞去
Now, come along.
现在 来吧
All this excitement's made me thirsty.
我兴奋得口渴
Let's take a drink.
我们去喝一杯
I don't know, Grandpa.
我不知道 爷爷
Come on, one small drink won't hurt us.
来吧 一小杯没关系的
OK Okay.
Mmm. Pretty good.
嗯 真的好
I don't feel any different.
我不觉得有什么不同
Me neither.
我也没有
Frankly, I'm a little dissapoin...
坦白说 我有点失望...
I... I feel so strange.
我觉得很奇怪
Hey! It's fun, Grandpa, come on.
很有趣 爷爷 来吧
Oh. Okay, Charlie.
好的 查理
Tom! Quit playing around with that gobstopper machine.
汤姆 别再摆弄那大硬糖机器了
Oh, fudge! That didn't work!
没用
An everlasting gobstopper.
永恒大硬糖
If Slugworth gets his hands on it,
如果被史兰沃得手
Mr. Wonka will be ruined.
旺卡先生将被毁灭
We'd better hide this thing.
我们最好把这东西藏起来
You three will hide nothing.
你们三个什么都藏不了
You have interfered with my master plan for the last time.
这是你们最后一次干扰我的大计
You tell him, boss.
你告诉他 老大
Give me that gobstopper!
把大硬糖给我
Hang on to that gobstopper, Tom!
抓住大硬糖 汤姆
I'll help you, boss.
我会帮你的 老大
Uh-oh! Look out, Tom!
当心 汤姆
Ha! Now, I have you.
现在我抓到你了
This is amazing.
这太棒了
I'm a jet plane.
我是喷气飞机
I'm a rocket ship!
我是火箭船
I'm... I'm getting too close to that fan!
我...我离那个风扇太近了
Hey, Grandpa! I can't stop myself.
爷爷 我无法阻止自己
Charlie, look out!
查理 当心
We'll get cut to ribbons!
我们会被剪碎的
Help! Please help us! - Help!
救命 请救救我们 救命
Cough up the gobstopper.
咳出大硬糖
Hang on, Tom! Don't let go!
坚持 汤姆 别放手
Dinner gum. Good idea, Jerry.
晚餐口香糖 好主意 杰瑞
Mmm. Hey, that's not bad.
恩 不错
Oh. There goes the diet.
能节食
What? Get back, you fool!
退后 你这个笨蛋
Sorry, coming through.
抱歉 借过
Run, fellas!
快跑 伙计们
We can't let Slugworth get that gobstopper.
我们不能让史兰沃得到大硬糖
Oh, I'm really regretting some life choices here.
我真的很后悔刚才的选择
You purple, bloated imbecile!
你这个紫色臃肿低能儿
Help! - Help!
救命
Mr. Wonka!
旺卡先生
Please, someone. - Help.
拜托 来人 - 救命
Help us. - Help!
救救我们 - 救命
Be careful.
小心
Help!
救命
Help us! - There's nothing to grab onto.
救救我们 - 没什么可抓的
We gotta get them to burp
我们得让他们打嗝
before they're chopped up by that fan.
在他们被风扇切碎前
Oh, my goodness. Oh, Charlie!
我的天啊 查理
Please help us!
请救救我们
Help!
救命
Someone, please...
来人 拜托...
Anyone, if you can hear us...
有人听到我们...
I'm going down. - No!
我要下去了 - 不
Burp, Charlie, you gotta burp.
打嗝 查理 你得打嗝
I'm going down, too.
我也要下去了
That was a close one. Come on.
真惊险 走吧
We need to catch up with the others.
我们需要赶上其他人
Come on, fellas, we gotta get that gobstopper to a safe place.
来吧 伙计们 我们得把大硬糖藏到安全的地方
The safest place for that gobstopper is in my hand.
大硬糖在我手里最安全
No! Put down that fizzy lifting drink.
不 放下碳酸饮料
Good thinking, Jerry, let's fly.
好想法 杰瑞 我们飞吧
Stop! I order you to...
站住 我命令你...
Quick, drink this!
快喝了它
Thanks, but I'm more of a lemonade guy.
谢谢 但我更想喝柠檬水
Again with the eyes!
眼睛吃我一炮
Watch out for those peppermint spikes, Spike.
小心那些薄荷钉
We're miles below the factory
我们在工厂的下面
in Mr. Wonka's rock candy mines.
在旺卡先生的冰糖矿里
Slugworth will never find us or that gobstopper down here.
史兰沃找不到我们或大硬糖的
Guess again, Mouse.
再猜一次 老鼠
Unfortunately for you,
不幸的是
I happen to be an accomplished spelunker.
我碰巧是一个熟练的洞穴探险家
Into the mine car, guys!
到矿车里去 伙计们
Quick! We cannot let them get away.
快 我们不能让他们逃走
Geese, laying golden eggs.
鹅 会产金蛋
Chocolate golden eggs, and only the finest.
巧克力金蛋 最好的
As you can see, these are quadruple-sized geese
正如你所看到的 这些都是四倍金蛋鹅
and they lay octuple-sized eggs.
会生八倍金蛋
My educated Eggdicator examines every egg.
受过专业训练的验蛋师会检查每个蛋
The good ones are kept and polished up.
留下好的 并擦亮
The bad eggs
坏蛋
are dropped down the chute.
沿滑槽扔掉
Daddy, I want you to buy me a golden goose.
爸爸 我要你给我买一只金鹅
I want you to buy me one of those golden geese!
我要你给我买一只金鹅
Whatever you say, honey.
不管你说什么 亲爱的
How much for the golden goose, Wonka?
金鹅多少钱 旺卡先生?
Out of the question. I couldn't part with them.
问题是 我不能和他们分开
I want my golden goose.
我要我的金鹅
And if I don't get it,
如果我拿不到
I'm going to scream!
我要尖叫了
♪ I want the world
我要世界
♪ I want the whole world
我要全世界
♪ I want to lock it all up in my pocket
全都锁在我的口袋中
♪ It's my bar of chocolate
那是我的巧克力条
♪ Give it to me now
现在就给我
♪ I want today
我今天就要
♪ I want tomorrow
我明天还要
♪ I want to wear them I will if I dare
甚至当衣服穿 只要我愿意
♪ And I don't want to share them
绝对不拿来分享
Oh, we lost him, and we still have the gobstopper.
我们摆脱他了 大硬糖还在我们手里
Right, Tom?
对吗 汤姆
♪ And if I don't get the things that I'm after
如果我拿不到我要的东西
At last!
终于
♪ I'm going to scream!
我要尖叫了
♪ I want the works
我要工厂
♪ I want the whole works
我要全部的工厂
♪ Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
礼物和奖品 糖果和惊喜
♪ In all shapes and sizes and now
各种形状大小
♪ Don't care how
不管怎样
♪ I want it now
我现在就要
♪ Don't care how
不管怎样
♪ I want it now ♪
我现在就要
She was a bad egg.
她是个坏蛋
So, where'd it send her?
她被送到哪里去了
Where it sends all the other bad eggs.
和其他的坏蛋一起
Down the garbage chute.
顺着垃圾槽
The garbage chute.
垃圾槽
Which, of course, leads to the furnace.
当然 这会去熔炉的
The furnace?
炉子?
She'll be broiled like a bratwurst.
她会被烤得像个腊肠
Maybe she's just stuck inside the tube.
也许她只是卡在管子里
Inside the... Veruca, darling!
卡在...瓦雷特 亲爱的
Hang on! Daddy's coming!
坚持 爸爸来了
Fortunately, that furnace is only lit on Tuesdays.
幸运的是 那炉子星期二才生火
Oh, or is it Thursdays?
还是星期四?
♪ Who do you blame when your kid is a brat
乳臭未干的小孩你怪谁?
♪ Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese cat
溺爱和宠坏 就像暹罗猫
♪ Blaming the kids is a lie and a shame
责备孩子 那是谎言和耻辱
♪ You know exactly
你很清楚
♪ Who's to blame
该责怪谁
♪ The mother and the father ♪
该责怪母亲和父亲
Veruca, are you all right?
旺卡 你没事吧
No! I don't have a golden goose
不 我没有金鹅
and now I'm covered with garbage!
现在我满身都是垃圾
We're in a furnace!
我们在熔炉里
Move!
快跑
Out of my way, cat!
让开 猫
I want you to take me home
我要你带我回家
and buy me my own chocolate factory, Daddy.
给我买我自己的巧克力工厂
No. You're lucky neither of us were burned to a crisp.
不行 你很幸运我俩都没被烧成灰烬
You're going to learn some discipline
你得接受惩戒
when we get home, Miss Salt. - No!
等我们到家时 索特小姐 - 不
Wonka vision, my latest and greatest invention.
旺卡幻觉机 我最新最伟大的发明
So, it's just television?
这只是电视机?
Uh, it's Wonkavision. Observe.
是旺卡幻觉机 看好了
Lights, camera, Wonkavision!
灯光 摄像头 旺卡幻觉机
What happened to the chocolate?
巧克力怎么了
It's flying over our heads in a zillion pieces
我们头顶飞过无数碎片
and it gets reassembled over there.
然后在那里重新组装
Of course, the chocolate gets smaller
当然 在重组的时候
when we beam it through. Just like on regular TV.
巧克力变小了 就像普通电视一样
I bet old Slugworth would pay a fortune
我打赌老史兰沃 会付一大笔钱
to find out about this. - Shh.
了解真相 - 嘘
It's delicious. - It's a miracle.
很好吃 - 这是个奇迹
It's Wonkavision.
这就是旺卡幻觉机
Can you send people through this thing?
人也行吗
People? Hmm...
人?
I suppose I could.
我想可以
Yes, yes, I'm sure I could. Could get messy, though.
是的 我相信会变得一团糟
Check it out, Mom,
看啊 妈妈
I'm going to be the first person
我要成为第一个
to be sent by television.
由电视发送的人
Mike, get away from there!
麦克 离开那里
Oh, I wouldn't do that.
我不会那么做的
Lights, camera, action!
灯光 摄像头 启动
Sweetie, no!
甜心 不
Where is he?
他在哪
He's flying over our heads in a zillion pieces.
他是我们头顶上飞过的无数碎片
Look everybody, I'm on TV.
大家看 我在电视上
Wait till everybody back home sees this.
等不及让家人都看到
No one's gonna see anything.
没人会看到任何东西
Hey, Mom, what are you doing?
嘿 妈妈 你在干什么
Stop!
住手
Take the boy down to the taffy pulling room.
把那个男孩带到太妃糖拉制车间
We should have him stretched back to normal in no time.
我们必须及时让他恢复正常
♪ What do you get from a glut of TV?
看电视太多会怎样?
♪ A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
头痛脖子酸 智商等于三
♪ Why don't you try simply reading a book?
为什么不去读读书?
♪ Or could you just not bear to look? ♪
难道看一眼也不成吗
Mr. Wonka, what's gonna happen to them?
旺卡先生 他们会怎么样
Mike? Veruca?
迈克?维露卡?
Augustus? Violet?
奥古斯都?瓦雷特?
My dear boy, I promise you they'll be all right.
亲爱的孩子 我保证他们会没事的
They'll all soon be restored to their normal,
他们很快就会恢复正常
dreadful old selves.
一切照旧
What's next, Mr. Wonka?
接下来呢 旺卡先生
Oh, well, uh, this concludes the tour.
参观结束了
I hope you enjoyed it.
我希望你喜欢
You can show yourselves out. Just up this hall.
您现在可以离开了 穿过大厅
I'm terribly busy. The entire day's been wasted.
我非常忙 整整一天都白费了
Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢 再见了
Did we do something wrong?
我们做错什么了吗
Charlie. Grandpa Joe.
查理 乔爷爷
Tom. Jerry. Tuffy.
汤姆 杰瑞 塔菲
Bad news, guys.
坏消息 伙计们
Slugworth's got the gobstopper.
史兰沃拿到了大硬糖
Oh, no! If he cracks the secret formula,
不 如果他破解了秘密配方
Mr. Wonka will be ruined.
旺卡先生将被毁灭
We can't let him get away.
我们不能让他逃走
Don't worry.
不用担心
I think I can track him with these TV monitors.
这些电视监视器能追踪他
Uh...
I don't see him.
我没看见他
There he is. Tom found him.
他在那儿 汤姆找到了他
They're leaving the factory.
他们要离开工厂了
Not if I can grab him with this Wonkavision remote.
如果我能用旺卡幻觉机遥控器抓住他
Hey, uh, how did we get here?
我们怎么到这里了?
We've been Wonkavisioned.
我们被旺卡幻觉了
We got you right where we want you, Slugworth.
我们要你去哪里就去哪里 史兰沃
Now, hand over that tiny gobstopper!
现在交出大硬糖
Oh, my heaven.
我的天啊
I'm a big boy now.
我现在是个大块头了
Tom, you reversed the signal!
阿汤哥 你颠倒了信号
Now you will pay the price
现在你要付出代价
for interfering with my master plan.
因为干扰我的大计
Tom, press more buttons.
汤姆 按更多按钮
I think I'm getting dizzy.
我想我快晕了
Gotcha.
抓到你了
I have you now, cat.
你现在归我了
My offer still stands, Charlie Bucket.
我的提议仍然有效 查理·毕奇
With two gobstoppers,
用两个口香糖
I could rule the candy world.
我可以统治糖果世界
Join me.
加入我
Hey, what the...
嘿...搞什么
Charlie, pass me the remote.
查理 把遥控器递给我
Stop!
住手
No! Oh!
My gobstopper!
我的大硬糖
I've beamed it into a million pieces.
我把它射成100万块了
You'll never get it back.
你再也回不去了
You'll pay for this, mouse.
你会为此付出代价的 老鼠
I'll help you, boss.
我来帮你 老大
No! Put that down, you fool.
不 放下 你这个笨蛋
Charlie, dear boy, how perfect.
查理 亲爱的孩子 多么完美
Now you and I can be partners.
现在你我可以成为合伙人了
Our gobstopper will make us kings of the candy world.
大硬糖将使我们成为糖果世界的王者
It will make your family rich.
会让你的家庭富有
Let me have that remote, son.
把遥控器给我 孩子
You won't need it anymore.
你不再需要它了
Charlie!
查理
澳门新葡京娱乐城 www.416.net 日本AV女优荷官现场发牌,百家乐日送80万,以小搏大,紧张刺激,100万提款30秒火速到账,官方直营,大额无忧!!
Hey, you beamed him into a zillion pieces.
你把他变成了无数碎片
It'll take a while before they could put themselves
需要一段时间 他们才能重新
back together again.
合体
Hey, look, the camera added four inches.
看我 幻觉机把我增高了四英寸
I bet I meet the Oompa Loompa height requirement now.
我打赌我现在符合小矮人身高要求了
Well, good riddance to Slugworth, I say.
好了 终于摆脱史兰沃了
Come on, Charlie, we got some business to attend to.
走吧 查理 我们有事情要处理
Excuse me, Mr. Wonka?
请问 旺卡先生
I am incredibly busy, sir.
我非常忙 先生
Um, but what about Charlie's lifetime supply of chocolate?
但是查理一生的巧克力供应呢
When does he get it? - He doesn't.
他什么时候能拿到? - 他没有
What? Why not?
什么 为什么没有?
Because he broke the factory rules.
因为他违反了工厂规定
What factory rules?
什么工厂规定
We didn't see any rules.
我们没有看到任何规定
Wrong, sir, wrong.
错了 先生 错了
Under section 37 of the contract signed by him,
根据签署合同第37节
all offers shall become null and void, etc., etc., etc...
终生供应均应无效
You stole fizzy lifting drinks.
你偷喝了碳酸饮料
And to make matters worse,
让事情变得更糟
you allowed a cat into my factory.
你允许一只猫进入我的工厂
A cat and his two filthy mice friends.
一只猫和他的两个肮脏的老鼠朋友
Now the entire factory will have to be sterilised.
现在整个工厂将不得不消毒
So you get nothing!
你什么也得不到
You lose! Good day, sir.
你失败了 日安 先生
You're a cheat.
你是个骗子
How can you build up a little boy's hopes
你怎么能勾起一个小男孩的希望
and then disappoint him like this.
然后却让他失望
I said, "Good day."
我说了 "日安"
Come on, Charlie, you've still got your gobstopper.
走吧 查理 你还有大硬糖
Once we find a way to bring back Slugworth,
一旦我们找到了带回史兰沃的方法
he'll pay big money for it.
他会为此花大钱的
And so shines a good deed in a weary world.
讨人厌的世界里 还闪耀着如此美好的行为
Charlie?
查理
My boy, you did it.
我的孩子 你做到了
You won the contest. I knew you would.
你赢了测试 我就知道你会
Oh, Charlie, forgive me
查理 原谅我
for putting you and your friends through this.
让你和你的朋友经受了一切
Forgive me, please, forgive me.
原谅我 请原谅我
Charlie, let me introduce Mr. Wilkinson.
查理 让我介绍 威尔金森先生
Pleasure to meet you, Charlie.
很高兴见到你 查理
Slugworth. - No, this isn't Slugworth.
史兰沃 - 不 这不是史兰沃
He's one of my workers. He was only pretending.
他是我的工人 他只是在假装
But you said you had a master plan against Mr. Wonka.
但是你说有对付旺卡先生的计划
No, my boy.
不 我的孩子
My master plan was to help Wonka find an heir.
我的主要计划是帮助旺卡找到继承人
I was concerned that you and Tom and Jerry
我担心你和汤姆和杰瑞
would interfere with that plan.
会干扰这个计划
So, I had to try and stop you.
所以我不得不试着阻止你
Who knew?
谁知道
Oh, Charlie, I had to test you,
查理 我不得不测试你
and you passed with flying colors.
你成功地通过了测试
This is all so exciting.
太令人兴奋了
But we have to get going.
但我们得走了
So much time and so little to do.
花的时间太多 做的太少
Strike that. Reverse it.
去扭转困境
We'll take the Wonkavator.
我们坐旺卡梯
If you please, Charlie. Grandpa Joe, sir.
请 查理 乔爷爷 先生
Oh, Tuffy.
塔菲
It looks like you've grown a lot.
看起来你长高了很多
Come on in...
快进来
Oompa Loompa.
小矮人
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee doo ♪
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
Huh! All's well that ends well, right?
结局都很好吧
No hard feelings.
没有痛苦的感觉
Wait, I was only doing my job.
等等 我只是在做我的工作
You know, I never liked that guy.
我从来不喜欢那家伙
How am I going to get home now? - Hey, what did you do?
我现在要怎么回家 - 嘿 你做了什么
Don't put me on the drawer.
别把我放在抽屉里
It stinks in here. - And it's dark too.
这里很臭而且也很黑
The Great Glass Wonkavator.
好棒的玻璃旺卡电梯
These buttons can take us anywhere in the factory.
这些按钮可以带我们到工厂的任何地方
Yes, and I've pressed them all,
是的 我全都按过了
all except for one.
除了一个
Go on, Charlie. Press it.
来吧 查理 按下
Hey, there's our house.
我们的房子
So, Charlie, how did you like my factory?
查理 你觉得我的工厂怎么样
Mr. Wonka, it's the most wonderful place
旺卡先生 这是最美妙的地方
in the whole wide world.
在整个世界上
I'm happy to hear you say that.
我很高兴听到你这么说
Because I'm giving it to you. - Huh?
因为我要交给你
You're giving your factory to Charlie?
你要把工厂交给查理?
Absolutely.
绝对
You can move in immediately.
你们可以马上搬进来
You and your entire family. You can bring them all,
你和你全家你都可以进来
even Tom and Jerry.
甚至汤姆和杰瑞
Wow, I still can't believe this is happening.
我还是不敢相信会发生这种事
You know what happened to the boy
你知道那个男孩突然得到...
who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?
他想要的一切 会怎样?
What?
怎样
He lived happily ever after.
他从此过着幸福的生活
This is the only way to fly.
唯一的飞行方式
Ole.
哦累
♪ If you want to view paradise
如果你想看天堂的样子
♪ Simply look around and view it
四下看看 这就是了
♪ Anything you want to, do it
你想怎样 就怎样
♪ Want to make the world?
哪怕改变世界
♪ There's nothing to it
这里无与伦比
♪ There is no life I know
没有生活...
♪ To compare with pure imagination
可与纯粹幻想相比
♪ Living there You'll be free
在那里 你将自由
♪ If you truly wish to be ♪
只要你真心向往
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ I've got another puzzle for you
我有个谜题给你
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ If you are wise you'll listen to me
如果你够聪明 就听我说
♪ What do you get from a glut of TV?
看电视太多会怎样?
♪ A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
头痛脖子酸 智商等于三
♪ Why don't you try simply reading a book?
为什么不去读读书?
♪ Or could you just not bear to look?
难道看一眼也不成吗
♪ You'll get no
你不会有
♪ You'll get no
你不会有
♪ You'll get no You'll get no
你不会有
♪ You'll get no commercials
你不会有广告
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee dah
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
♪ If you're not greedy You will go far
如果你不贪婪 你会走的够远
♪ You will live in happiness too
还会幸福地生活
♪ Like the
就像
♪ Oompa
哦巴
♪ Oompa Loompa doompadee do ♪
哦巴伦巴噔巴迪嘟
Hold your breath.
屏住呼吸
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
Count to three.
数到三
♪ Come with me
跟我来
♪ And you'll be
你将会
♪ In a world of pure imagination
进入纯粹幻想世界
♪ Take a look
四下看看
♪ And you'll see
你会看到
♪ Into your imagination
在你的幻想中
♪ We'll begin
我们开始
♪ With a spin
旋转
♪ Traveling in the world of my creation
在我创造的世界中
♪ What we'll see will defy
所见的一切将藐视
♪ Explanation
所有的解释
♪ If you want to view paradise
如果你想看天堂
♪ Simply look around and view it
四下张望 这就是了
♪ Anything you want to, do it
你想怎样 就怎样
♪ Want to change the world?
哪怕改变世界
♪ There's nothing to it
这里无与伦比
♪ There is no life I know
没有生活...
♪ To compare with pure imagination
可与纯粹幻想相比
♪ Living there You'll be free
在那里 你将自由
♪ If you truly wish to be
只要你真心向往
♪ If you want to view paradise
只要你真心向往天堂
♪ Simply look around and view it
四下张望 这就是了
♪ Anything you want to, do it
你想怎样 就怎样
♪ Want to change the world?
哪怕改变世界
♪ There's nothing
这里无与...
♪ To it
伦比
♪ There is no life I know
没有生活...
♪ To compare
可与纯粹...
♪ With pure imagination
幻想相比
♪ Living there
在那里
♪ You'll be free
你将自由
♪ If you truly
只要你真心
♪ Wish to be ♪
向往