翻译:纯子 小宗沁 RihannaNavy Az Brandon prayer Claire
校对:纯子 越越 Pinkman 后期:Pinkman
Oh, there you are, my lovely.
哦 你在这儿 我的小可爱
I don't mind if I do.
我可不介意这么做
At last, it is mine.
终于 它是我的了
Finally, you are mine.
终于 你是老子的了
All right. Let's do this. Bare knuckles.
好啊 来干一架 骨架子
Bring it on, skinny. You don't scare me.
放大招吧 骨架子 你才吓不倒我
You got any sevens?
你有七点的牌吗
Is that all you got?
那就是你全部的能耐吗
Man, this is way overdue.
伙计 这书早该还了
"Once upon a time, under the sea,
“曾几何时 在海底世界”
"There was a little town called Bikini Bottom.
“有一个叫比奇堡的小镇”
"In this town, there was a place
“在这座小镇里 有一个叫”
"Called The Krusty Krab,
“蟹堡王的地方”
"Where folks would come to eat a thing
“在那里 人们可以吃到一种叫”
"Called the Krabby Patty.
“美味蟹黄堡的食物”
"Every greasy spoon has a fry cook,
“每一个油腻腻的勺子的背后都有一个用它炒菜的厨子”
"And the one who worked here"
“这个勺子的背后”
"Was named SpongeBob SquarePants."
“是一个叫海绵宝宝的厨子”
# Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? #
# 谁住在海下的菠萝里 #
# SpongeBob SquarePants! #
# 是海绵宝宝 #
Just hold it. Hold it. # Absorbent and yellow and porous is he #
淡定点 淡定点 # 方方黄黄伸缩自如 #
# SpongeBob SquarePants! #
# 海绵宝宝 #
# If nautical nonsense be something you wish #
# 如果四处探险是你的愿望 #
# SpongeBob SquarePants! #
# 海绵宝宝 #
# Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish #
# 那就掉在甲板上 想鱼儿一样扑腾 #
# SpongeBob SquarePants! #
# 海绵宝宝 #
There's only one thing worse
只有一个比会说话的鸟更讨人厌的东西
than talking birds, and that would be...
那就是
Okay, I promise not to # si-I-I-ng. #
好的 我保证不唱唱唱歌
He really does hate singing birds.
他真的很讨厌唱歌的鸟
Just keep weading. Pwease, Mr. Piwate, sir.
继续读酥吧 拜脱啦 皮瓦特先生
Come closer while I tell you the tale.
我讲故事的时候 你们靠近点
- Okay, start reading. - No. Not that close!
- 好 开始吧 - 不 别靠这么近
All right, here we go.
好了 开始咯
Now, SpongeBob loved his job
海绵宝宝很爱他的
more than anything.
超过爱任何事
And that is saying a lot
这很说明问题
because he loved everything!
因为他热爱一切
He loved his pet snail, Gary.
他爱他的宠物蜗牛 小蜗
He loved his best friend, Patrick.
他爱他最好的朋友 派大星
He loved blowing bubbles
他爱吹泡泡
- and jellyfishing. - Whee!
- 和抓水母 - 哟呵
He loved making Krabby Patties
他喜欢为比奇堡的人们
for the folks of Bikini Bottom
制作美味蟹黄堡
just as much as they loved eating them.
人们也同样喜欢吃美味蟹黄堡
Why, you may ask,
你也许会问为什么
do they love this greasy little sandwich so much?
他们这么喜欢这个油腻腻的小三明治呢
Why did they eat them for breakfast...
为什么他们把它当做早餐
despite their doctor's warnings?
甚至不顾医生的警告
He'll be gone in a week.
他将在一周内去世
Oh. It was a secret.
哦 这是一个秘密
No one was sure what was
没人确切知道
in these patties that made them so delicious.
这些美味蟹黄堡里面加了什么使其如此美味
And, frankly, no one cared,
而且说实话 没人在乎
- except for Plankton. - Meh.
- 除了痞老板 - 咩
Plankton owned a restaurant right across the street
痞老板在蟹堡王的对面
from The Krusty Krab,
开了一家
because the food was really bad.
因为那里的东西超级难吃
Now, is that really necessary?
哼 真的有必要这么说吗
Plankton had made it his life's work
痞老板费尽毕生精力想去
to steal the recipe.
偷美味蟹黄堡的秘方
SpongeBob, please, let's talk about this!
海绵宝宝 求你了 我们来谈一谈吧
And SpongeBob was always there to protect it.
而海绵宝宝总是在那保护它
But today, things
但是今天 事情
would be different.
会有所不同了
Good morning, SpongeBob!
早上好 海绵宝宝
Morning, Patrick!
早上好 派大星
You here for your pre-lunch Krabby Patty?
你来这儿买你的午餐的餐前小食美味蟹黄堡吗
I'm getting two today.
我今天要买两个
One for me and one for my friend.
一个给自己 一个给我朋友
Oh. Have I met this friend?
哦 我见过你这位朋友吗
"You know me, SpongeBob."
你懂的啦 海绵宝宝
Enjoy, Patrick's tummy.
享用吧 派大星的肥肚子
fourteen, fifteen...
十四 十五
Hey, Mr. Krabs, I thought we got
嘿 蟹老板 我想我们星期四已经拿到
our tartar sauce delivery on Thursday.
我们的外卖塔塔酱了
So it's a food fight he wants, eh?
所以他想来一场食物大战 对吗
Welcome to Air Plankton.
欢迎来到痞老板空军
Please put your seat backs and tray tables up
请调直座椅靠背并且收起桌板
as we're now approaching our final destination.
因为我们接近我们的目的地了
Okay, Patrick, load the potatoes!
好的 派大星 装载土豆
Mashed or scalloped, sir?
土豆泥还是土豆片 长官
No, Patrick. Raw.
不 派大星 生的
Locked and loaded!
装载完毕 锁定目标
Don't worry, little formuler, you'll be safe in this,
别担心 小秘方 你在这儿会很安全
I think we have a few minutes before he gets here.
我认为在他到达之前 我们还有几分钟
He's right on top of us!
他就在我们头顶上
Hey, it's raining fries!
嘿嘿 下薯条雨了
It's gonna take a lot more than potatoes to bring this baby down.
这得要数不清的土豆才能把我这个宝贝打下去
Wait a minute, Patrick, look! He's got a tank!
等下 派大星 他有一辆坦克
Well, Krabs, you're certainly in a pickle now!
好啊 蟹老板 你现在一定自身难保了
Hey, it's raining pickles!
嘿 下腌黄瓜雨了
Your orders, sir!
请您指示 长官
I'll have two Krabby Patties-extra ketchup,
我要两个美味蟹黄堡 多加番茄酱
extra mustard, and hold the mayo.
多加芥末 不要蛋黄酱
Your orders, sir!
请您指示 长官
Extra ketchup! Extra mustard! Hold the mayo!
多加番茄酱 多加芥末 准备好蛋黄酱
Extra ketchup! Extra mustard!
多加番茄酱 多加芥末
Unleash the condiments!
发射酱料
- Guess y'all don't want my money. - Money?
- 我猜你们是不想挣钱了吧 - 钱钱哦
Thank you! Come again!
谢谢惠顾 下次再来
I can't hold the mayo any longer!
我再也托不住蛋黄酱了
Mayo? Well, it's going to take a lot more than mayo to stop...
蛋黄酱 好吧 这得要无数的蛋黄酱才能阻止
I just remembered, I don't work for Mr. Krabs!
我突然想起来 我不为蟹老板工作
Robot! Giant robot!
机器人 巨型机器人
Mr. Krabs, Plankton's here and he's got a giant robot!
蟹老板 痞老板来了 他还有架巨型机器人
Quick, boy, bar the door!
快点 小伙子 挡住门
I'll take one secret formula...
我要把那个秘方
Oh, barnacles. I'm out of gas?
哦 藤壶怪 没油了吗
I'm not through yet.
我可还没完
I've got something that will make you hand over that formula.
我有能让你交出秘方的东西
Something you can't resist.
你不能拒绝的东西
That's... That's... That's impossible!
这是 这是 这是不可能的
Well, it was full of money just last week.
啊 上周这里面还装满了钱
And then I bought that airplane and built that tank.
然后 我买了一个飞机 建造了一辆坦克
someone's just a wee bit broke!
某人好像有一丢丢破产了哟
Well, Krabs, I guess you've won.
好吧 蟹老板 我想是你赢了
I've spent every penny I've ever made
我花光了自己挣得每一分钱
trying to put you out of business.
来努力让你破产倒闭
Except this one. My last penny.
除了这一枚 我最后的一分钱
Besides, what can I do with one measly cent anyway?
但是 我能拿这么少的钱做什么呢
You could give it to me. Just a suggestion.
给你个小建议 你可以把它给我
You've taken everything else. Why not?
你已经拿走了我的一切 这一枚硬币又算什么呢
Well, Plankton, like a reheated Krabby Patty,
好了 痞老板 就像一个再次加热的蟹堡
you've been foiled again.
你又失败了
I guess this means the secret formula
我想这意味着秘方永远
is safe forever, right, Mr. Krabs?
安全了 对吗 蟹老板
It sure does, boy.
当然了 小伙子
Why don't you scurry along?
你为什么不快点走呢
Thanks for coming! Have a nice day!
谢谢你的到来 祝你过得愉快
He's been out there crying for 20 minutes.
他已经在外面哭了二十分钟了
I'm just going to go out there and gloat a little.
我这就去外面幸灾乐祸一下
Cyclops to Laptop. Come in, Laptop.
独眼大侠呼叫笔记本大侠 说话 笔记本大侠
"Laptop." You do realize that nickname is demeaning?
"笔记本大侠" 你意识到那个昵称很损人吗
I have twice the processing power of a laptop.
我比普通笔记本电脑有高一倍的程序处理能力
Never mind. Maintain radio silence.
别在意 保持无线电的畅通安静
A pressure plate, eh, Krabs?
一个电压板 嗯 蟹老板
Good enough to fool that idiot Krabs.
足够唬弄那个傻逼蟹老板了
Plankton's broke! Ooh-ooh.
痞老板破产啦 哟呵 哈哈
Look at Mr. Krabs go.
你看给蟹老板乐的
I've never seen him gloat this hard before.
我以前从没见过他这么幸灾乐祸
Hey, well, Plankton,
嗨 好吧 痞老板
me bunions are telling me it's time to stop gloating.
我的拇指炎提醒我不能再跳舞了
Huh? Looks like you're falling apart at the seams.
嗯 看起来你的身体要散架了
- Huh? - Poor me.
- 啊 - 可怜可怜我
- Sob, sob. - A robot?
- 呜呜 呜呜 - 是个机器人
Initiating lockdown sequence.
启动一级防御程序
Squidward! Open up!
章鱼哥 快开门
Ha-ha, victory dance. Boo-ya.
哈哈 胜利之舞 芭芭拉
Come on, SpongeBob, join me!
来吧 海绵宝宝 加入我
And we'll be rich and powerful,
我们会变成高富帅的
until I eventually betray you.
除非我最后出卖你
- Uh, join me! - No! Never!
- 啊 加入我 - 不 休想
I'm on Team Krabs for life!
我永远都是蟹老板团队的一员
What? Where'd it go?
怎么回事 它去哪儿了
Wait a minute. Molecular deconstruction?
等等 分子拆解吗
I proved that to be a scientific impossibility seven times!
我已经七次证明那是不可能发生的事
I think I forgot to empty Gary's litter box today.
小蜗的垃圾今天好像忘了倒了
Where's me formuler, Plankton?
痞老板 我的秘方呢
I... I don't know! It just disappeared!
我 我不知道 突然就消失了
Why should I believe you, you lying liar?
你觉得我会相信你吗 你个满嘴谎话的家伙
Normally, I'd agree with you, Mr. Krabs,
一般来说 你说的是对的 蟹老板
but this time he's telling the truth. It just vanished!
但这次他没说假话 它突然就变没了
Mr. Krabs, I'm telling you he's innocent!
蟹老板 我给你说他是无辜的
What are you going to do, Krabs?
老蟹 你想干嘛
Pour hot oil on me?
往我身上泼热油
Or put bamboo shoots under my nails?
还是往我指甲里扎竹笋
No. Knock, knock.
错 咚咚咚 咚咚咚
Knock-knock jokes? I can do this all day, Krabs.
敲门游戏 我可以玩这个一整天 老蟹
Oh, boy. Who's there?
哦 好吧 谁在敲门
Jimmy back my formuler, Plankton!
还我秘方的吉米 痞老板
Well, that's stupid, but how is it torture?
好吧 太愚蠢了 这就是传说中的拷问吗
"Jimmy back my formula"?
“还我秘方的吉米”
Oh, make it stop, Krabs! Make it stop!
啊 让他停下来 老蟹 别让他再嗷嗷叫了
Mr. Krabs? SpongeBob, zip it!
蟹老板 海绵宝宝 闭嘴
Thank you, Squidward.
谢你了 章鱼哥
The customers are getting restless!
顾客们越来越焦躁了
Listen up, boy. Get in there
听着 孩子 赶紧进去
and make me customers some Krabby Patties!
给顾客们拿些美味蟹黄堡
All right, Plankton... Huh?
好了 老痞 哦
SpongeBob! What's wrong, boy?
海绵宝宝 孩子 出什么事了
We're out of Krabby Patties?
美味蟹黄堡卖完了
How can we make more Krabby Patties without the secret formula?
没有秘方怎么做美味蟹黄堡啊
You've got to have that formuler memorized by now!
你现在也该把秘方给记下来了吧
But as you are aware, sir,
可你说过啊 老板
the employee handbook clearly states, and I quote,
员工手册写的清清楚楚 我读一下
"No employee may, in part or in whole,"
“所有员工禁止 将全部或部分”
"Commit the Krabby Patty secret formula"
“美味蟹黄堡的秘方”
"To any recorded written or visual form,"
“以书面或视觉形式给记录下来”
"Including memories, dreams, and/or needlepoint."
“包括记忆,做梦,或绣花边”
Curse you, fine print!
去死吧 臭条款
Refund! Refund! Refund!
退款 退款 退款
I'm not your enemy!
我不是你们的敌人
Plankton is your enemy!
痞老板才是
So is he an anemone or a plankton?
他是海葵还是浮游啊
Well, someone had to do it.
好吧 总的有人敲吧
He took this from you!
他把这个偷走了
Krabby Patty... I can almost taste it.
美味蟹黄堡 我几乎就快吃到它了
Uh, Mr. Krabs, Plankton didn't take the secret formula.
呃 蟹老板 痞老板没偷走秘方
Not now, SpongeBob!
住嘴 海绵宝宝
Hey! I ordered a double Krabby Patty!
嘿 我点的可是双份美味蟹黄堡
So join me! Help get the formuler back,
所以和我一起 帮我夺回秘方
and I'll give each and every one of you a free Krabby Patty!
我会给每人一个免费的美味蟹黄堡
Even better, a slight discount!
这样更好 一个轻微的折扣
But he didn't do it.
但他真没偷啊
I had it right in my greedy little mitts,
我已经把它拿在手里了
And now it's gone. Gone forever.
它就消失了 永远的消失了
Oh, I was so close to gaining the people's respect-slash-fear.
哦 我差点就让人对我又敬又怕了
Oh, when will my frustration-slash-humiliation end?
哦 这屌丝的日子什么时候才是个头
- Plankton? - Not now, hon!
- 痞老板 - 闭嘴 亲爱的
I'm ranting-slash-raving.
我又疯言疯语了
All right, what is it?
好吧 什么事啊
Well, I was trying to tell you there's an angry mob outside.
这个 我本想告诉你外面有一群暴徒
But now they're inside.
但他们现在进来了
Hmm? I just work here.
嗨 我只是个打工的
We'd like to have a word with you!
我们很乐意跟你聊聊
You all look very hungry.
你们看起来很饿啊
Can I get anybody a Chum Burger?
有人要吃海霸堡吗
Enough with the niceties, Plankton!
收起你的好意 痞老板
This is the last time I'm going to ask you.
这是我最后一次问你
Where is me formuler?
我的秘方在哪儿
I told you, Krabs, I don't have it.
我告诉过你 老蟹 我没拿
All right, Mr. Krabs, let me get in on this.
好了 蟹老板 让我来处理
What's going on around here?
到底什么情况
You may want to step back a little, Mr. Krabs.
蟹老板 你最好后退一点
This could get messy.
可能会有点残暴
So you won't talk, eh, Plankton?
痞老板 你不打算交代是吧
I didn't want to have to do this.
不要逼我出手啊
Plankton, here comes the pain.
痞老板 尝尝痛苦的滋味吧
Soap in the eye, eh? Diabolical!
往眼里抹肥皂 呃 真恶毒
Wait. That didn't look painful.
等等 那看起来可不痛苦啊
Mr. Krabs, you may not understand what I'm about to do today,
蟹老板 你可能不会理解我将要做什么
but someday we'll look back and have a good laugh.
但总有一天 我们会一笑泯恩仇的
Hey, they're getting away!
嗨 他们要逃跑啦
Sorry, Mr. Krabs!
对不起 蟹老板
So, you've been running a long con on me, eh?
原来 你欺骗我了那么久啊 是吗
All these years you've been working for Plankton!
这些年你一直在为痞老板做事
They're in cahoots!
他们狼狈为奸
Yeah, I guess that's a short way of saying it.
是啊 我觉得这样称呼更简洁
Stop that bubble!
把那个泡泡打下来
Please tell me there's something soft below me.
请告诉我下面有个席梦思
Oh. You were like an underpaid son to me.
唔 你就像我的孩子一般
I would've expected Squidward to stab me in the back.
我宁愿是章鱼哥在我背后捅我一刀
Me most trusted employee? Working with me sworn enemy?
我最信任的员工 为我最大的仇人做事
You know what this means, Mr. Squidward.
你懂我的意思 章鱼哥
We get the rest of the day off?
是不是要放长假了
This be but a harbinger of what I fear lies ahead.
我担心的预兆就要降临
For all of Bikini Bottom!
对所有比奇堡的人们
The Krabby Patty is what ties us all together!
美味蟹黄堡将我们团结在了一起
Without it, there will be a complete breakdown of social order.
没有了它 社会秩序马上就要完全崩塌了
A war of all against all!
全面的动乱
Dark times are ahead.
黑暗时期就要来临
Dark times indeed!
真真正正的黑暗时期
Aren't you overreacting a bit?
你会不会有点反应过度了
Welcome to the apocalypse, Mr. Squidward.
欢迎来到世界末日 章鱼哥
I hope you like leather.
希望你喜欢你的皮衣
And so Bikini Bottom became
因此比奇堡永远地
an apocalyptic cesspool forevermore.
变成了末日废墟
Wait a minute. That's a terrible ending.
等一下 结局也太糟糕了吧
Oh, this is bad. Really bad. What? What?
哦 太糟糕了 真的太糟糕了 什么 什么
SpongeBob's in trouble and the story's over?
海绵宝宝正陷入困境而故事就这样完了
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
哎呦 哎呦 哎呦
Hey, call a therapist!
嗨 叫个心理医生
There is no way that that's the end of this story.
那不可能是故事的结局
Of course it is. I'll show you.
那当然是 我会给你看
I need that to fly, you jerk.
我还要靠那个飞呢 你个混蛋
That's not the end!
那根本不是剧终
Unhand that book! You let go of that!
把书松开 你放手
Let go, you numbskull!
松手 你个笨蛋
You better keep reading, Mr. Pirate,
你最好读下去 船长先生
I know I shouldn't be littering, but that ending was rubbish!
我知道不能乱扔垃圾 但那结局就是个垃圾
Good morning, Squidward. I'll have the usual.
早上好 章鱼哥 我要个一般的汉堡
We're out of Krabby Patties right now!
我们现在已经没有美味蟹黄堡了
No Krabby Patties?
没有美味蟹黄堡了
Look what's become of Bikini Bottom.
看看比奇堡变成什么样了
We've really gotta get that formula back.
我们必须把秘方给找回来
Hmm. Get the secret formula, you say?
嗯 你是说找回秘方
Excuse me, I need a moment.
对不起 给我点时间
With that formula, I could rule the world!
有了秘方 我就能统治世界
You know I can hear you, right?
你知道我能听见你的话 对吗
Well, what do we do now?
好吧 我们现在怎么做
Now we work together. You know, teamwork.
现在我们在一起 你知道的 团队合作
What's, uh, "Tee-am work"?
什么是 呃 “团堆合作”
No, Plankton, teamwork.
不是 痞老板 是团队合作
- Teamwork. -Tie-'em work.
- 团队合作 - 弹队合作
- Teamwork. - Tie 'em up!
- 团队合作 - 实煎到
Say "Team," Like a sports... - Team.
念"团队" 就像是一个体育 - 团队
- Team. Now say "Work." - Work.
- 团队 现在念"合作" - 合作
Put them together. What do you got?
把它们连着读 你得到什么
Now, Bikini Bottom Action News!
现在 比奇堡新闻快报
Oh, hey, Patrick!
哦 嘿 派大星
Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty!
美味蟹黄堡 美味蟹黄堡 美味蟹黄堡 美味蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby...
美味蟹黄堡 美味蟹黄堡 美味
Krabby Patty, Krabby...
美味蟹黄堡 美味
it's gonna be a long day.
这将是漫长的一天
We interrupt your regular program
很抱歉打断您正常的收视
for an important news bulletin.
有一条突发新闻
Perch Perkins reporting live
鲈鱼帕金斯在比奇堡镇中心
from downtown Bikini Bottom.
为您现场直播
Complete chaos here today as our town attempts to deal with
因为美味蟹黄堡的突然断货
a sudden and complete shortage of Krabby Patties. Whoa!
小镇陷入了彻底的混乱 哇啊
Events here have this reporter wondering,
发生这件事让我们不禁想问
what is the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties anyway?
到底美味蟹黄堡的秘方是什么
It's love! The secret ingredient is love!
是爱 那个秘方就是爱
No more Krabby Patties?
再也没有美味蟹黄堡了吗
If I'd have known that,
如果我早知道是这样
I'd have chewed it slower. Huh?
我就会细嚼慢咽了 啊
What the corndog is that?
这他喵的是什么
Come on, Plankton, it's easy!
别这样 痞老板 很简单
It means, I help you, you help me,
团队的意思是 我帮你 你帮我
and when we accomplish our goal,
然后我们就达成我们的目标
then we do hands in the middle.
然后我们搭手庆祝
Hands in the middle? No, no. Sounds idiotic.
搭手庆祝吗 不 不 听起来太蠢了
Besides, the two of us are no match for that cranky mob!
而且 我们两个的实力和那些暴徒相差悬殊
We could probably use a few more
我们也许会用到一点
That's exactly what I was thinking!
我刚才想的正是如此
Wait, what are you doing?
等一下 你在做什么
Need Krabby Patties!
需要 美味蟹黄堡
Patrick, what are you doing?
派大星 你在干什么
Vandalizing stuff.
损坏公物之类的事情
Isn't that your house?
这难道不是你的家吗
Hey, what's with all the questions?
嘿 有什么问题吗
Who are you guys?
你们这些家伙是谁
It's me, your best friend! SpongeBob?
是我啊 你最好的朋友 海绵宝宝
Oh, yeah? Well, if you're SpongeBob,
哦 是吗 好吧 如果你是海绵宝宝
then what's the secret password?
那么暗号是什么
Correct! It is you!
答对了 真是你
- SpongeBob! - Whoa!
- 海绵宝宝 - 哇哦
- SpongeBob. - Patrick!
- 海绵宝宝 - 派大星
Why aren't you at The Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties?
你为什么不在蟹堡王好好做美味蟹黄堡呢
Well, I'd love to, but the formula's gone.
好吧 我也想啊 但是配方没了
Yeah, Mr. Krabs says you and Plankton took it.
是啊 蟹老板说你和痞老板把它拿走了
No, that's not what happened.
不 事情不是这样的
It just disappeared.
它就是凭空消失了
We're putting a team together to find it.
我们组了个团队要一起找到它
Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
哦 哦 带我一个 带我一个 带我一个
Okay, Patrick, you're in.
好吧 派大星 加你一个
I don't know, SpongeBob.
这样不太好吧 海绵宝宝
What exactly does this clown bring to the tee-am?
这个活宝能给这个团堆带来什么呢
He brings loyalty, Plankton.
他带来了忠诚 痞老板
Loyalty. Isn't that right, Patrick?
忠诚 是不是 派大星
Yeah, yeah, loyalty.
是啊 是啊 忠诚
I've got SpongeBob!
我抓住海绵宝宝了
Come on, SpongeBob, let's get out of here!
快点 海绵宝宝 我们快离开这
Patrick, why are you doing this?
派大星 你为什么要这么做
Hurry up! I'm hungry!
快点 我很饿
Guys, am I still on the team?
伙计们 我还在团队里吗
Hey, what are you looking at?
嘿 你在瞅什么
Sandy, are you home?
珊迪 你在家吗
Gee, Plankton, I wonder where she is.
天呀 痞老板 我想知道她在哪
What is all this stuff?
这些东西都是什么啊
Incoherent muttering.
妈咪妈咪吽
Sandy? Are you okay?
珊迪 你还好吗
Have you looked outside? Does that seem "Okay" To you?
你看过外面吗 那对你来说看起来"好吗"
I'm trying to figure out what happened to society.
我正在试着弄清楚这个世界到底发生了什么
If we don't fix it soon,
如果我们不马上把它修复好
there won't be anything left to fix!
一切都不复存在了
The lack of Krabby Patties has driven her mad.
美味蟹黄堡的断货让她疯狂了
And I think I figgered it out.
我觉得我找到答案了
When this came down from above,
当这个从天而降的时候
I knew it could only mean one thing.
我就知道它只意味着一件事
And that would be?
那么意味着什么
It means it's the end!
意味着 这是末日
The sandwich gods are angry with us!
三明治之神对我们施以怒火
I just don't know how we're going to appease them!
我只是不知道我们怎么做才能平息怒火
You got any other friends
你还有其他朋友吗
who aren't dim bulbs or nut jobs?
那些不那么神经质的
Well, I have one friend who's loyal to the very end.
我有个会一直对我忠诚的朋友
But it means Gary is close by!
但这意味着小蜗就在附近
Oh, hey, Gary, Plankton and I
哦 嘿 小蜗 痞老板和我
need you to help us find the Krabby Patty formula
需要你来帮我们找到美味蟹黄堡的配方
and fix Bikini Bottom.
并且让比奇堡恢复正常
What do you mean, you don't have to do as I say anymore?
你是什么意思 你不用按我说的做了
What do you mean, "King of Snails"?
你是什么意思 "蜗牛之王"
Gary The Snail, you get down here right now and join this team!
小蜗你这个蜗牛 快点下来和我们一起组队
What do you mean, "Seize them"?
你是什么意思 "抓住他们"
Why are you running?
你为什么要跑
Because they're right on our tail.
因为他们就在我们的后面
Oh, right, snails.
哦 对了 他们是蜗牛
Well, so much for your tee-am.
你的团堆也就到此为止了
Putting together a team
组建一个团队
is a lot harder than I thought it would be!
比我想象的要难多了
We better get out of here until things cool off.
在事态冷却下来之前我们最好离开这里
Everything we know and love has been destroyed.
我们熟悉和热爱的一切都被毁了
Oh, yeah, looks like they're gonna have to
哦 是啊 看起来他们要
change the name of Bikini Bottom to Dirty Bottom.
把比奇堡的名字变为脏底裤了
Right, SpongeBob?
是吧 海绵宝宝
That's kind of gross, Plankton.
这有点恶心 痞老板
Yeah. Yeah, too soon, huh?
是的 是的 太快了 是吧
This feels like it really is the end.
感觉像末日真的来临一样
Don't worry, SpongeBob,
不要担心 海绵宝宝
we'll find the secret formula
我们会找到秘方的
and everything will go back to the way it was,
然后一切都会回归正轨
you know, all happy and junk.
你知道的 所有人都很快乐
Now let's try and get some sleep.
现在 我们要睡会觉了
Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊 我猜你是对的
Here you are. Feel comfy?
给你 感觉舒服点了吗
I think you might know a little bit more
我觉得你可能比你说的
about teamwork than you let on.
对团队合作要了解的更多
Good night, SpongeBob.
晚安 海绵宝宝
Good night, Plankton.
晚安 痞老板
"Good night," Indeed.
的确要"晚安"
That's right, SpongeBob, sleep.
这就对了 海绵宝宝 睡觉吧
You're hiding that formula in there somewhere.
你一定把那个秘方藏在那里的某个地方了
Well, here goes nothing.
好吧 这里什么也没有
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Oh, it's all over me!
哦 弄得我全身都是
Ew! It's so sweet in here!
啊 这里太甜蜜了
I think my eyeball is getting a toothache!
我觉得我的眼球得了牙痛
Come and play with us.
过来和我们一起玩吧
I think I'm going to be sick!
我觉得我要吐了
Uh, Plankton? Oh, Plankton!
啊 痞老板 哦 痞老板
I just had the craziest dream! And you were in it!
我刚刚做了一个最疯狂的梦 而且你在梦里
I'm sure it was nothing.
我确定没什么要紧的
Now go back to sleep.
现在回去睡觉吧
Were you in my brain?
你刚才在我的脑子里吗
What? No! That's crazy talk!
什么 不 别疯言疯语了
Then why is there cotton candy on your antenna?
那么为什么在你的触须上有棉花糖
Because, uh, because, uh...
因为 呃 因为 呃
Okay, fine, I was in your brain.
好吧 好吧 我刚才是在你脑子里
What were you doing in there?
你在那里做了什么
What do you think I was doing?
你认为我会做什么
Looking for the secret formula.
当然是寻找那个秘方
- What? - Don't act so innocent.
- 什么 - 不要装无辜了
You knew what I was up to.
你知道我想要什么
That's why you're pretending not to know the formula.
这就是你为什么要假装不知道那个秘方的原因
I'm not pretending!
我没有装模作样
I can't believe you thought I was lying.
我真不敢相信你认为我在撒谎
Hey, don't take it personally.
嘿 不要对号入座
I just assume everyone is lying.
我只是假设所有人都在撒谎
That is a horrible way
这真是一个不友好的
- to live your life. - Whatever.
- 生活方式 - 无所谓啦
It is! And if we're going to be on the same team...
就是这样 如果我们要在同一个团队里
Maybe I don't want to be
可能我根本不想
on the tee-am! You think of that?
和你组堆 你懂了吗
But, Plankton, everything's better
但是 痞老板 当你成为队伍的一员时
when you're part of a team.
一切似乎很好
You're not going to start singing, are you?
你不是想现在就唱歌吧 对吗
- Teamwork! - Oh, brother.
- 团队协作 - 噢 老兄
We can do anything when we have teamwork
当我们开始团队协作时我们可以做任何事
Don't you think so, my friend?
难道你不这么认为吗 我的朋友
Is getting in the way of my schee-am work
那会妨碍我的哥人工作
What don't you comprehend?
你有什么不理解的
But working together is the key
但是在一起工作是关键
Nothing's impossible when it's you and me
当我与你在一起没有什么是不可能完成的
I'm doing just fine on my own
我自己一个人工作就很好
Work is no fun when you do it alone
当你一个人工作时工作没有任何乐趣
If I want it done right, I'll do it by myself
如果我想把它做好 我会一个人亲自去做
But what if you need something on a higher shelf?
但是如果你想拿到在高高的书架上的一些东西呢
# Of a very scary, crazy post-apocalyptic mob!
一个非常恐怖 疯狂末日后的暴徒
Well, that's exactly why you need a partner
好吧 这正说明你为什么需要一个搭档
Helping you with this important job
帮助你完成这个重要的工作
I'll be the hammer, you'll be the nail
我是一个锤子的话 你就是一枚钉子
I'll be the boat and you'll be the sail
我是一艘小船的话 你就是风帆
I'm the flower, you're the aroma
我是花 那么你就是那缕散发出来的香气
Right now I wish I was in a coma
现在我倒希望我陷入昏迷
I'm here for you and you're here for me
我在这里是为了你而你在这里也是为了我
It's better when you plus me equals we
当你加上我就等于我们这是再好不过的事了
Working together in harmony
在和谐的氛围中一起工作
Side by side, we can reach our dreams
肩并肩 我们就能实现我们的梦想
'Cause nothing's impossible
因为一切皆有可能
When we're a team!
当我们成为一个团队
All right, you can put me down.
好吧 你可以把我放下来了
That's one minute of my life I'll never get back.
我再也回不去到刚才那快乐一分钟了
Not without a time machine.
除非有一个时间机器
Wait a minute. Hold that thought.
等一下 抓住那个想法
Not without a time machine.
除非有一个时间机器
- SpongeBob, you're a genius! - I am?
- 海绵宝宝 你真是一个天才 - 我是吗
If we build a time machine,
如果我们建造一个时间机器
we can go back to before the formula disappeared.
我们就可以回到美味蟹黄堡秘方消失之前
Before society broke down. Before we became the hunted!
在整个社会分崩离析之前 在我们成为猎物之前
That sounds great, Plankton,
这听起来不错 痞老板
but how do we build a time machine?
但是我们怎么样才能建造一个时间机器呢
Well, first we'll need a computer powerful enough
好吧 首先我们需要一部能量充足的电脑
to calculate the intricacies of time travel.
去计算关于时光旅行的那些错综复杂的数据
Where would we get one of those?
我们可以从哪里得到一台这样的机器呢
There she is. My computer wife.
就在那 我的电脑妻子
They've got her tied up in the back room.
他们将它绑在了后面的房间里面
I've never seen this many people at The Chum Bucket.
我从来没有看见海之霸餐厅有过这么多人
I've never seen anyone there.
我从来没看见那里有过任何一个人
Now was that really necessary?
现在真的有必要这么说吗
Cause the food's really bad.
因为那里的食物真的很糟糕
Oh, come on! Really? Shh!
噢 拜托 真的吗 嘘
How are we gonna sneak past those guards?
我们要如何躲过那些警卫呢
Well, what do we have here?
好吧 看看我们这里抓住了什么
We better hurry. Those guys really hate tires.
我们最好快点 那些家伙真的很讨厌轮胎啊
We'll never get in. The door's locked.
我们永远都进不去了 门是锁住的
Wait. The window is open.
等等 窗户是开着的
Come on, Plankton,
快来 痞老板
it's time for some teamwork. Give me a boost.
现在是团队协作的时候了 把我抬起来
Okay. Wait a minute, no!
好的 等一会儿 不
Just a little higher, Plankton.
只需要再高一点 痞老板
Why don't you boost me up instead?
为什么你不把我抬高一些呢
Oh, yeah, good thinking.
哦 对哦 好主意
Come on, SpongeBob, come on!
快来 海绵宝宝 快点啊
There's a guard over there.
那里有一个守卫
Let's take the key from around his neck.
让我们把挂在它脖子上的钥匙拿下来
We're gonna have to be very quiet.
我们要十分小心
Let's walk on the tips of our toes.
让我们踮着脚走路
Will you stop playing that tiny piano?
你能不要去弹那台该死的小钢琴吗
You're gonna get us caught.
你会让我们都被抓起来的
Now just reach over and grab it.
现在只要慢慢靠近然后伸手抓住它
Halt! Who goes there?
站住 谁在那里
Stop! Pull it over his head! Oh.
停下 从上面把钥匙取下来 噢
Stop, stop, stop!
停下 停下 停下
I'll rock him, you tell him a bedtime story.
我会摇晃他 你得给他讲一个睡前故事
there was a big fat pink idiot who went to sleep. The end!
有一个又大又胖的粉色白痴睡着了 故事讲完了
Nice try, but it's gonna take more than that to...
讲的不错 但是想把我哄睡着这点不够
I told you, I don't have the formula, you monsters!
我告诉过你们了 我没有那个秘方 你们这些怪物
- Hey, baby, how are you? - Plankton!
- 嘿 宝贝儿 你过得怎么样 - 痞老板
My hero! You must need something,
我的英雄 你肯定需要什么
otherwise you wouldn't have come back.
不然你是不会回来的
Plankton has a plan to save Bikini Bottom.
痞老板已经有了一个拯救比奇堡的计划
It doesn't matter, Plankton. Krabs knows all your plans.
没关系 痞老板 蟹老板知道你的所有计划
He's been through my hard drive
他已经通过我的硬盘
looking for the secret formula.
寻找到那个秘方
Eh, I never had it. But we're going to get it.
嗯 我从未得到过它 但是我们会得到它的
We're gonna go back in time
我们想要回到过去
to steal the formula before it disappeared.
在秘方消失之前偷到手
Where are you gonna find a computer that can do that?
你准备从哪里找一台能做这件事的电脑呢
I've never carried a head before.
我之前从未拿过一个脑袋
You'll get used to it.
你会习惯的
So you won't talk, huh?
所以你还是不说话咯 嗯
Let some air out of him.
给它放点气
Is this where we're gonna build our time machine?
这就是我们建造时间机器的地方吗
Sure. It's got everything we need.
没错 这里有任何我们需要的东西
Some day-old chips.
还有一些过期薯片
Now all we have to do is build it.
现在我们要做的就是把它建成了
Oh, no, you don't!
噢 不 你不能这样
Hey, my pitch pipe!
嘿 我的音笛
Uh, I need it. For the time machine.
呃 我需要它 为了建造时间机器
Wait. We did do it.
等等 我们真的做到了
- A team. - Whatever.
- 一个团队 - 无所谓啦
Working together in harmony
在一片和谐的氛围里工作
Side by side, we can reach our dreams
肩并肩 我们便可以实现我们的梦想
# 'Cause nothing's impossible When we're a team #
因为当我们是一个团队之时一切皆有可能
Okay, now for the brains!
好了 现在该装上脑袋了
Okay, Plankton, this is it.
好了 痞老板 这就对了
It's gonna take all my processors
这将把我所有的处理器和能源
and energy to power this time machine.
都花费在启动运转时间机器上
So if you have anything you wanna tell me,
所以如果你有任何想要告诉我的事
you better tell me now.
你最好现在都说了
I know I've taken you for granted
我知道这些年我总是把你对我所做的一切
all these years, and
视为理所当然 然而我
I, I just wanted to say,
我 我只是想说
I'm glad you're on my tee-am.
我很高兴你在我的团堆里
that's the sweetest thing you've ever...
这是我听过的最美好的事
Plankton, are you crying?
痞老板 你是在哭吗
It's just one of the hazards of having a giant eyeball.
这就是只有一个巨大眼球的坏处
There's always stuff getting in there.
经常会有东西进到里面
Anyway, where were we?
无论如何 我们到哪了
According to my calculations,
根据我的计算
The Krusty Krab should be right here!
蟹堡王餐厅一定就在那里
What's that over there?
那里是什么
- SpongeBob? - Patrick?
- 海绵宝宝 - 派大星
- Yes, Patrick, it's... - Finally!
- 是的 派大星 这 - 终于
The Great Krabby Patty Famine is over!
严重的美味蟹黄堡饥荒事件要结束了
Great Krabby Patty Famine? Oh, what year is this?
种种的美味蟹黄堡饥荒 噢 现在是什么年代啊
According to my calculations,
根据我的计算
we've only gone four days into the future.
我们只是穿越到了未来的第四天
Where is everybody?
大家都到哪里去了
They all gave up on you. But not me!
他们都对你放弃 但除了我
Cause I'm not very smart.
因为我不是很聪明
Where is The Krusty Krab?
蟹堡王餐厅在哪里
Right where it's always been!
就在它以前一直在的那个地方
I think we may be lost in time, Plankton.
我认为我们可能迷失在时间里了 痞老板
Maybe we should ask this guy for directions.
可能我们应该问问这个家伙
Excuse me, sir? Can you tell us when we are?
打扰一下 先生 你能告诉我们现在是在什么时候吗
Who dares disturb The One Who Watches?
谁胆敢打扰唯一的守望者
The One Who Watches?
唯一的守望者
Your name is The One Who Watches?
你的名字叫唯一的守望者
No, my true name is
不 我真正的名字是
What kind of a name is Bubbles?
什么样的人会叫泡泡
It is my ancient dolphin name.
这是我的海豚祖先名字
So what's a dolphin doing out here
所以说你一个海豚在这里干什么呢
in the middle of space?
在时空的中间
have been watching and protecting
就是一直注视并保护着
Oh, so you're the one
哦 所以你是那个
keeping the meteors from hitting us.
一直使我们免于被流星击到的人
And I could really do with a potty break.
我真的很需要去上个厕所
Would you mind keeping an eye on things?
你介意帮我盯梢吗
Sure thing. But, uh, what am I keeping my eye on?
当然可以 但是 呃 我应该怎样盯着看呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We don't even know what we're watching for.
我们甚至不知道我们在看什么
Maybe we should split up the workload.
或许我们应该分配一下工作
You watch the one with the big red eye,
你去观察那个有着大红眼睛的家伙
I'll watch the one with the ringy thingies.
而我去观察那个有着环状物的家伙
Okay, mine's moving.
好吧 我的那个正在移动
No, this doesn't seem right.
不 这不太对劲啊
Should we call Bubbles?
我们要告诉泡泡吗
Let's give him a minute. He's been holding it
我们给他一点时间吧
for 10,000 years.
他憋了一万年了
I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to happen.
我非常确定不应该发生这种事情
Come on, Plankton, we got to clean this up
快点 痞老板 我们要在泡泡回来之前
before Bubbles gets back!
把这处理一下
Much better. Yes.
舒服多了 太好了
You two are free to go.
你们两个小东西可以走了
What happened to Saturn and Jupiter?
土星和木星怎么成这样子了
You were supposed to...
你们两个本应该
Keep them from smashing into each other!
阻止这些星球互相碰撞的
Now I am going to lose my job!
现在我要被炒鱿鱼了
And you will lose your lives.
而你们两个会为此付出生命的代价
Who are you two supposed to be?
你们两个又是谁
I'm you, from the future.
我是来自未来的你
And I'm him from the future.
而我是来自未来的海绵宝宝
So you traveled back through time
所以你两个是从未来穿越到现在
to help me? Great thinking.
来帮我的 想法真不错
Nope. He's helping me.
不 他是在帮我
But he's the enemy!
不 他是我们的对手
Was the enemy. Now we're a team.
以前是对手 现在我们是一个团队
What? A tee-am?
你说啥 你们是一个团堆
All right, go get the formula.
好了 快去拿秘方
What have I become?
我怎么成这副德行了
All right, Plankton.
好的 痞老板
Do you have flying boatmobiles in the future?
你在未来有宇宙飞船吗
We only came back
我们两个只是从
from the day after tomorrow, dimwit.
后天回到了今天而已 呆子
Are there rocket packs?
那里有火箭背包吗
- clothes in the future? - No!
- 穿衣服犯法吗 - 不
Then why are you naked?
那为什么你不穿衣服
Because they don't make clothes in my size.
因为他们不做我这种尺寸的衣服
Hold still, you!
站住别动 说你呢
If you're from the future, what am I gonna say next?
如果你来自未来 那么我将要说什么
- Something moronic? - Wow.
- 说些低能弱智的东西 - 哇哦
Hey, hurry up over there!
嘿 快点来帮我
Uh-oh. That ain't good.
呃 哦 事情不太妙
Initiating lockdown sequence.
启动一级防御程序
Come on, SpongeBob, we gotta get out of here!
快点 海绵宝宝 我们要离开这里了
- Got it! - Come on!
- 拿到了 - 快走
Oh, that was crazy!
哦 这太刺激了
So that's what teamwork is.
所以这才是团队合作
All those years I tried to make you mine,
这么多年来我都想把这个秘方变成我的囊中之宝
and I finally did it.
然而现在我终于做到了
I mean, we did it!
我是说 我们做到了
And so it would seem that
看来我们的两位小英雄
our heroes have accomplished all they had set out to do.
完成了他们所有的目标
Now that's an ending. Whoo-hoo!
于是现在一切都结束了 喔呼
Andy, cue the music.
安迪 音乐走起
That's not the end.
这还没有结束
So you mean the ending might be even happier?
你是说结局可能会更加美好
Mom, where's my towel?
妈妈 我的毛巾哪里去了
- Whoa! Dude, look at that. - What?
- 哇 哥们 看看那个 - 这啥
I'm coming! Come on, you lazy people!
我来啦 快点 你们这些懒惰的人类
Out of my way! I'm coming!
别挡着爷的道路 我来啦
Too fast! Slow down!
太快了 减速
- I'm coming! - No, no!
- 我来也 - 哦 不
All right, you feathered rats, time to shove off!
好的 你们这些长羽毛的老鼠们 是时候离开了
Well, I can't have you pooping
好吧 我不能让你们把我的餐馆
all over my restaurant, can I?
弄得到处都是屎 对吧
Restaurant? I thought this was a pirate ship.
餐馆 我还以为这只是一艘海盗船
My very own food truck!
一辆我自己的私家豪华食品货车
Uh, you know, a restaurant on wheels.
呃 你知道 一辆有轮子的餐馆
- Like a garbage truck. - No!
- 就像一个垃圾车 - 不
Are you trying to scare away my customers?
你是想吓走我亲爱的顾客们吗
Well, we're not leaving till we see how the story ends.
好吧 但我们还不知道故事的结局到底如何呢
You guys like a little snack while you wait?
你们这些小伙计在等我讲故事的时候想吃点东西吗
- Sure, I'll take a curdled milk. - How about a fish head?
- 当然 我要一份凝乳 - 不如来一份鱼头怎么样
And a French fry covered in sand.
再加上一份撒满沙子的薯条
Wait a minute. Where's Kyle?
等一下 凯尔怎么不见了
Which one of you is next?
你们谁想成为下一个
Let's get out of here!
我们快离开这里
You crazy, man! You crazy!
你疯了 哥们 你疯了
Bye-bye, Mr. Poop.
拜拜 屎先生
Now I can get my gold sticker.
现在我能拿到一朵小红花了
Oh, hey, Mr. Piwate.
哦 嘿 海道先生
I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
如果我是你的话我不会进这里哦
I can't fly without my feathers.
没有羽毛我不能飞啦
Still out of Krabby Patties.
依旧没有美味蟹黄堡
Does anyone have a picture
谁有带番茄酱味的
I done figgered it out!
我已经知道了
We have angered the sandwich gods
我们惹怒了三明治之神
and only a sacrifice will appease them!
而只有祭出祭品才能让他息怒
Well, that sounds reasonable.
嗯 这听起来挺有道理
Soon our post-apoca-whatchamacallit will be over,
不久我们的诅咒就会结束
and Krabby Patties will rain down from above!
而美味蟹黄堡就会像雨一样落下来
Rain down? Well, that's no good.
像雨一样落下 好吧 这听起来可不太好
How will I get me money?
我该怎么赚钱
Oh, you don't like that idea? Then we'll sacrifice you!
哦 你好像不太喜欢这个意见 那么我们把你当做祭品怎么样
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
祭品 祭品
It's not a good idea to have a sacrifice
把一个没吃饱的人当做祭品
on an empty stomach.
可不是一个好主意哦
Who wants a Krabby Patty?
谁要美味蟹黄堡
SpongeBob, is that me formuler?
海绵宝宝 这是蟹黄堡秘方吗
I missed you so much.
我太想你了
Where was it? Where did you find it?
它到哪里去了 你怎么找到它的
Well, Plankton and I built a time machine
是这样的 痞老板和我在破旧的照相亭外
out of an old photo booth and then we added...
造了一个时光机 然后我们加入了
- Cheese! - Patrick, wait!
- 茄子 - 派大星 等等
It's okay, everyone.
太好了 大伙儿
The post-apocalypse is almost over!
大灾变马上要结束了
Ain't that right, SpongeBob?
难道不是吗 海绵宝宝
"Subaquatic air bubbles.
买了个表
"Love, Plankton"?
爱你的 痞老板
You grabbed the wrong bottle!
你拿错了瓶子
I'm sorry, Mr. Krabs!
我错了 蟹老板
That's okay, SpongeBob.
没关系 海绵宝宝
We'll just have to sacrifice the two of you then.
我们只需要把你们两个当做祭品
Prepare them for the sacrifice!
准备把他们两个当祭品
I bring a message from the dawn of time!
我在今天黎明之时收到了一条信息
What is it, Patrick?
上面讲了啥 派大星
I guess we failed to accomplish our goals.
我猜我们没能完成任务
But even failure hurts a little less
因为我们是一个团队
when you do it as a team, right?
所以纵然失败了承受的损失也会小一点 是吗
This is all your fault!
这都是你的错
You're the one who stole the wrong secret formula.
你是那个拿错了秘方的人
I didn't know there were two bottles.
我并不知道那里有两个瓶子
Of course you didn't!
你当然不知道
Because you got cotton candy for brains!
因为你脑子是棉花糖做的
No, seriously, he really does.
不 说真的 他确实如此
Well, we wouldn't even be in this mess
好吧 如果你当初不这么自私和心怀不轨的话
in the first place, if you weren't so selfish and evil.
我们也不会陷入此等窘境
I was selfish and evil,
在你的团队合作搅和了所有事以后
until you ruined everything with your "Teamwork"!
我才变得是一个自私自利的坏人
Oh! You take that back!
哦 收回你说的话
You are the worst teammate ever!
你就是那个猪一样的队友
Oh, my Neptune, he's mixing garbage and recycling!
哦 我的天啊 他在把垃圾和回收物混在一起了
Why, I've become like all of you.
为什么 \我变成了你们这个样子
An entire town of formerly good citizens
整个小镇里的所有人曾经都是那么的善良
turned into heartless freaks,
为何今日变成了一个个如此冷血的怪物
bent on their own self-prever...
变得只热衷于他们自己
"Preservation?" Yes!
保护主义 是的
We've become alienated from each other.
我们变得与他人越来越生疏
Each one an island unto himself,
每人心中都有自己的小九九
concerned only with ourselves.
但这些小九九只关乎到个人的利益
And in the name of all fishhood,
但我以整个鱼村的名义起誓
I am not about to let that happen!
我不会让这一切发生的
if a sacrifice is needed to restore
如果牺牲我自己能挽回这一切
Bikini Bottom to its former glory...
让这里焕发昔日的荣耀
Then I am willing to take one for the team!
那么我将会很乐意为了这个团队做出牺牲
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
祭品 祭品
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
祭品 祭品
Let the sacrifice begin!
祭祀仪式开始
Patties! Patties!
蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡
And I thought my friends were primitive.
我原来觉得只有我的同伴才是原始人
Don't cry, me boy.
不要哭 我的孩子
Everything's going to be fine, for us.
一切都会变好的 我说对于我们
Oh, I'm not crying, Mr. Krabs.
哦 我没在哭 蟹老板
I smell Krabby Patties!
我闻到了美味蟹黄堡的味道
That's right. Keep thinking happy thoughts. Now!
这就对了 继续想着高兴的东西 就是现在
Sacrifice! Sacrifice!
献祭 献祭
I smell 'em, too!
我也闻到了美味蟹黄堡的味道
Okay, SpongeBob, go get it!
好了 海绵宝宝 去找到它
Wait. You mean we can just take this stuff off?
等一下 你是说我们现在就可以把这衣服脱掉吗
Go find that Krabby Patty!
去找到那个美味蟹黄堡
Come on, everybody!
一起来吧 大伙们
I've got some Krabby Patty orders to fill!
我要去买几个美味蟹黄堡
It's coming from over there!
就在那边
Come on, guys, I think it's just over this hill.
大家跟上 翻过这座山就到了
How do you expect us to go up to the surface?
我们怎么能到那上面去呢
We won't be able to breathe!
在上面 我们连呼吸都不行
All right, all secondary characters
好吧 所有的配角
Yeah, I'm with you guys. No way, Squidward.
就是 我是跟你们一队的 没门儿 章鱼哥
You're going up there with us.
你得和我们一起上去
Patrick, you don't have feet.
派大星 你没有脚
It's not fair! You have feet.
不公平 你有脚
Sandy has feet. Squidward has feet.
珊迪有脚 章鱼哥也有脚
Actually, I have four feet.
其实 我有四只脚
It's not about feet.
这不是脚的问题
What is it about, then?
那是什么的问题
It's about being a team
是关于团队的问题
and sticking together, no matter what!
不论遇到什么问题 我们都要团结在一起
The only way we're going up there is if some
要想上去 就只能期望有仙女从天而降
fairy godmother shows up and helps us breathe air.
能帮助我们呼吸
- Bubbles! - SpongeBob, you know this guy?
- 泡泡 - 海绵宝宝 你认识这家伙吗
Don't hurt us! We're sorry we got you fired.
不要伤害我们 很抱歉之前你被解雇了
Why, I traveled back through time to thank you.
何出此言啊 我特意从未来穿越回来 就是为了要感谢你们
I've been stuck in that job for eons.
我被困在那份工作上已经亿万年了
but I was too afraid to go for it.
但我不敢去改变
Well, Bubbles, I'm glad we could help.
那好吧 泡泡 我们很高兴能帮你做出改变
Now it is my turn to help.
现在轮到我来帮助你们了
I can get you safely to the surface.
我能把你们安全送上海面上
Quick, all of you, get in my mouth.
快点 你们所有人 到我嘴巴里来
Come on, guys, let's go!
快进去 伙计们 我们走
There's no way I'm climbing into some dolphin's mouth.
我绝对不会爬到一只海豚的嘴巴里去的
Yeah. This guy just wants a free lunch.
我也不进去 这家伙只是想把我们吃掉
Guys, if Bubbles has the courage
伙计们 如果泡泡有勇气去
to quit his dead-end, nowhere job
辞掉那份没有出路又毫无收获的工作
and travel back through time to help us,
并穿越时间回来帮助我们
then we need to have the courage to...
那我们也应该有勇气去
Well, I never thought I'd be eaten by a dolphin.
噢 我从没想过我会被一只海豚吃掉
No, if he was eating us,
不是的 如果他要吃我们
he'd be chewing us up and we'd be going down there.
他就会把我们嚼碎后吞下去
This is what you call riding in style.
这就是你们说的说走就走的旅行
Not a lot of legroom in here.
这里面腿都伸不直
Well, maybe if you didn't have four feet!
活该 谁让你有四只脚
Never stow away in a gym sock.
我再也不要藏在臭袜子里了
What's happening? I feel tingly!
出什么事了 我觉得有点刺痛
I've done all I can.
我只能带你们到这儿
The rest is up to you.
接下来就看你们自己的了
Thank you, Bubbles!
谢谢你 泡泡
Farewell, SpongeBob.
再见了 海绵宝宝
Now to update my...
现在我可以更新我的
Ah! Fresh air! Oh, how I've missed you.
啊 好新鲜的空气 噢 我好怀念啊
Ugh! This place smells awful!
唷 这里空气糟透了
Let's get the Krabby Patty formula
我们去找美味蟹黄堡的秘方
and save Bikini Bottom.
来挽救比奇堡
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I have a bad feeling about this.
这儿真让我不舒服
Maybe this guy knows where we are. He looks smart.
也许这个人知道我们在哪里 他看起来很聪明
He's got five heads.
他竟然有五个脑袋
Uh, sir? Could you tell us where to find a Krabby Patty?
呃 先生 你知道哪里能买到美味蟹黄堡吗
Hey, my friend's talking to you!
嘿 我朋友在跟你讲话
A giant, hairy porpoise!
好大好多毛的海豚啊
It's suffering. Poor thing.
它一定很难受 可怜的东西
Y'all, those aren't porpoises.
你们几个 那不是海豚
- All hands on deck! - Oh, brother.
- 各就各位 全体集合 - 噢 老兄
We need to get these guys back in the water.
我们得帮这些家伙回到水里
Put your back into it!
再加把劲儿
Well, I guess this is where that
好吧 我觉得那些臭味
horrible smell was coming from.
就是从这里散发出去的
Excuse me, do you know where we can get
打扰一下 你知道这附近哪里可以
a Krabby Patty around here?
买到美味蟹黄堡吗
You get out of my sister's sand castle!
从我妹妹的沙堡上滚下去
Where have you been all my life?
我日思夜想的宝贝儿啊
That feels so good.
真是太舒服了
Oh, hey, Squidward.
哦 嘿 章鱼哥
I think I see where it's coming from!
我想我知道美味蟹黄堡在哪儿了
SpongeBob, you will not believe the size
海绵宝宝 你绝对不敢相信
of the ice creams here.
这里的冰淇淋有多大
I wonder what other giant snacks they have.
我还想看看这里还有什么超大的零食
If you ate all that, you'd have enough energy
如果你把它全都吃掉 你就会跟嚼了炫迈一样
to run around the whole world!
跑来跑去 根本停不下来
Ugh! When is the sugar gonna wear off?
呃 他们什么时候才能脉动回来
Hey, guys, I smell Krabby Patties!
嘿 伙计们 我闻到了美味蟹黄堡的味道
I think it's this way! Huh?
我觉得是从这边飘过来的 哈
Don't leave me, Squidward!
别丢下我 章鱼哥
Now what? We're never going to make it!
现在怎么办 单靠我们自己是不行的
We're doing it, guys!
我们做到了 伙计们
Huh? Lean! Starboard!
哈 快拐弯 右转
- What the... - What?
- 搞什么 - 什么鬼
"Home of the Krabby Patty"?
“美味蟹黄堡之家”是什么鬼
But The Krusty Krab is the home of the Krabby Patty!
但蟹堡王餐厅才是美味蟹黄堡之家啊
Mr. Krabs, what are we gonna do?
蟹老板 我们现在要怎么办
$8.99 for a Krabby Patty?
一份美味蟹黄堡要8.99美元
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么就没想到呢
Cease and desist that unauthorized patty flipping!
停下你手中这未经授权的活
Yeah, that's my job!
对 这是我的工作
How did you get here?
你们是怎么过来的
You cannot breathe air.
你们不是不能呼吸空气吗
Well, there was this magical dolphin
好吧 有一只来自未来的魔法海豚
from the future who shot us out of his blowhole, and...
他把我们从他的鼻孔里面喷了出来
That's not in the book.
书里面并没有提到这些
There is no magical dolphin in this story.
在这个故事里没有会魔法的海豚
The story of how Bikini Bottom was brought to its knees
这故事描述了比奇堡是如何一蹶不振的
when its beloved Krabby Patty formula
在它最受欢迎的美味蟹黄堡秘方
was stolen by me,
被我 传说中的汉堡大胡子
Burger Beard becomes the richest
汉堡大胡子成为全陆地上最富有的
food truck proprietor in all the land.
移动食品经营老板
But how did you steal the formula?
但你是怎样偷到那秘方的呢
I simply rewrote the story, and...
我只要改写一下这个故事 然后
What do you mean, rewrote the story?
改写一下故事 是什么意思
"Banished our poor heroes..."
“放逐了我可怜的英雄们”
"...to be stranded on"
“他们被困在了”
Oh, this looks bad.
哦 看起来不妙
And these guys look hungry!
这些鸟看起来很饿
Nice. So this is what teamwork gets you.
太好了 这就是团队合作的结果
Here! Take Squidward, you vile beasts!
这里 把章鱼哥带走 你们这些肮脏的畜生
I want to be on a new team. This one's broken.
我想换一个团队 现在这个很糟糕
Sandy, you're smart. You have any ideas?
珊迪 你很聪明 你想出办法了吗
I ain't been too smart
自从我找到这张破纸
since I found this old piece of paper!
我的智商就不够用了
- What? - Incoming!
- 什么 - 小心点
Oh. Which Squidward has helpfully provided.
噢 章鱼哥可帮了我们大忙
It happens when I'm nervous.
当我紧张的时候就会这样
Whatever you're going to do,
不管你要做什么
make it quick! They're closing in on us!
都要抓紧了 他们在向我们逼近
I'm gonna write us an ending.
我要给我们自己写一个结局
Will it be a happy ending?
会是一个幸福的结局吗
It's going to be superpowered!
绝对会亮瞎你的钛合金狗眼
I'll show you a happy ending.
让我来给你们展示一下什么才是幸福的结局吧
Oh, what is in these things?
噢 这里面到底有什么秘方
We'll take one secret formula to go!
把秘方打包好 爷几个要定了
Clear the area, citizens.
清场咯 市民们
There's going to be some serious aft-kicking here.
这里有个船长马上就要挨揍了
But I banished you.
我明明把你们流放了
My tiny little eardrums!
我脆弱的耳膜啊
Hey, hey, wait! Hold on! Hold on!
嘿 嘿 等等 别走 等一下
Wait! Wait! Customers!
客人们 等等 别走啊
Mr. Superawesomeness,
威猛先生
Um, maybe we should have picked
早知道我们应该给你
a better superpower for you, Patrick.
挑个更好的超能力的 派大星
Let's see you get out of this one!
看你们怎么躲过这个
Get ready for the Invinci-Bubble!
接招吧 看我的无敌泡泡
All right, team, time for hands in the middle!
好了 各位 是时候伸出手庆祝一下了
Great job, guys. We did it!
棒极了 各位 我们成功了
Sandy? Is that you?
珊迪 是你吗
You can call me The Rodent!
你们可以叫我松鼠侠
Hey, where'd the pirate go?
嘿 那个海盗去哪儿了
It looks like Burger Beard
看起来汉堡大胡子
forgot the first rule of mobile fry cooking.
忘了移动油炸摊位的第一原则
Always batten down your grease traps.
永远要封好你的集油器
Follow that grease, team!
顺着油渍走 各位
He's after the book!
他要拿到那本书了
Sandy, use your squirrel powers!
珊迪 该你上了
Oh, she's never gonna make it!
哦 她赶不上了
That's what you get.
这就是你的下场
All right, Burger Beard,
好了 汉堡大胡子
prepare to be teamworked!
准备好接招吧
I'm going to scrub my armpits with you.
我会用你擦我的腋窝的
Uh, I don't get it.
呃 我没听懂
Because you're a sponge.
因为你是个海绵
Get him, The Rodent!
拿下他 松鼠君
Consider him roasted!
我要把他烤了
Aw, nuts! I'm all out of nuts!
啊 讨厌 坚果用完了
Justice is best soft served.
伸张正义要靠软方法解决
Patrick, I should have never doubted your powers!
派大星 我当初就不该怀疑你的实力
I can't think of a sweeter way to go.
再也没有比这种死法更甜蜜的了
Ha! It's all mine!
哈哈 都是我的
Not so fast, Booger Beard!
还没结束呢 汉堡鼻涕虫
This will make you feel a little butter.
这黄油会让你感觉好些
Not melted butter!
不要来融化的黄油
- Patrick? - Talk to me, buddy.
- 派大星 - 跟我讲话 哥们儿
I'm... I'm seeing a bright light.
我 这阳光好刺眼
But the discomfort I feel in my eyes is nothing
但是我眼睛被刺感到的难受永远也比不上
compared to the shame I feel
我所感到的羞辱
for letting down the Patty.
辜负了肉饼
For letting down Bikini Bottom.
也辜负了比奇堡
Yeah, SpongeBob, you really blew it.
是啊 海绵宝宝 你搞砸了
No, Patrick, we blew it, as a team.
不 派大星 我们搞砸了 我们的团队
Nope. This one's on you.
不 这次得怪你
Where do you think you're going?
你想跑吗
Why don't you get going, little fella,
小家伙 你还是在伤到自己之前
before you hurt yourself?
乖乖溜走吧
Come on down from there, little fella.
快下来吧 小家伙
You wouldn't want to get hurt.
你也不想受伤吧
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
出来 出来 你无处可藏
Ready for a Plank-Ton of bubbles?
准备让我吹泡泡了吗
The formula, please.
请交出秘方吧
Come on. Team up with me.
别这样 我们合伙吧
We'll be rich and powerful! Huh?
我们会变得富有并且强大的 嗯哼
I'm already part of a teamwork.
我已经和别人搭伙了
Can we do hands in the middle again?
我们能再把手伸出来庆祝一下吗
Yes, we can, Patrick.
嗯 可以 派大星
But this time, there's one more hand to go in the middle.
不过这次 会多一只手
- Here you go, Krabs. - Huh?
- 给你 蟹老板 - 诶
This doesn't have another insulting note in it, does it?
这次没有什么损人的小纸条在里面了吧
No, that's the old me.
不会了 那是过去的我
The one who turned his back on everything important
那个离经叛道
just to have that formula all to himself.
只为得到秘方的我
But I realize now that keeping
但是我现在意识到
something to myself is...
独吞是一件
Especially when that something
特别是当你想要独吞的东西是
is the Krabby Patty.
美味蟹黄堡的时候
Okay, everybody, let's get back
好了各位 让我们赶紧
to Bikini Bottom and...
回比奇堡吧
Oh, no! I don't have the page!
噢 天啊 我把书页给弄丢了
It must be back on Pelican Island!
它一定是被落在鹈鹕岛上了
Don't worry. I thought of everything.
别担心 我早已看穿了一切
All right, SpongeBob, take us home.
好了 海绵宝宝 带我们回家吧
- Squidward! - Oh, yeah.
- 章鱼哥 - 哥真帅
Come on, it's time to go back
别闹了 是时候回去
and open up The Krusty Krab!
让蟹堡王餐厅重新开张了
Are you out of your patty-flipping mind?
你是吃汉堡吃傻了吗
I'll never leave this place!
我才不会离开这个地方的
I mean, look at me. I'm a god!
我是说 看看我 老子是神
No, Squidward, you're a cashier.
不 章鱼哥 你是个收银员
Wait a minute! What? No!
等等 什么 不要啊
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
好吧 刚刚还是挺好玩的
Don't be sad, Squidward.
别伤心了 章鱼哥
I left you a little surprise under your shirt!
我给你留了份惊喜在你的衬衫下面
Aw, SpongeBob, you're okay in my book.
喔 海绵宝宝 你还算够义气
Excuse us! We'd like 3,000 Krabby Patties, please!
打扰一下 我们要点3000个美味蟹黄堡 拜托了
That sound must mean things are back to normal.
那个嘀嘀声肯定意味着一切又回到从前了
Who wants 3,000 Krabby Patties?
谁想要3000个美味蟹黄堡
First one's for you, Gary.
第一个给你 小蜗
Extra mayo, just the way you like it.
按你的口味 给你多加了蛋黄酱
Caught you red-handed!
被我抓个正着吧
Plankton! Up to your old tricks again already, eh?
痞老板 你老毛病又犯了 是吗
Hey, I'm just putting things back the way they were.
嘿 我只是让一切都回归老样子
What do you have to say about this, Gary?
小蜗 你怎么看
See you later, tee-am-mate!
下次见了 堆友
- Now can we sing it? - Yeah!
- 我们现在能唱了吗 - 当然了
Pwease, Mr. Piwate?
求你了 海盗先生
How can I say no to you?
我怎么忍心对你说不
Are you ready, kids?
准备好了吗 孩子们
Uh, what did you say? There's sand in my ears and
呃 你们刚刚说什么 我耳朵里有沙子听不见
# Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
# 是谁住在水下的菠萝屋里
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
# 方方黄黄伸缩自如
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# If nautical nonsense be something you wish
# 如果四处探险是你的愿望
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
# 那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# SpongeBob SquarePants! #
# 海绵宝宝 #
Oh, man. I like that song. What happened?
嘿 老兄 我喜欢那首歌 你搞什么
I don't like that song and I put an end to it.
我不喜欢 所以我要结束它
Well, this music is terrible.
好吧 这音乐好糟糕
I suppose you're entitled to your...
我觉得你可以
Wait. Why am I talking to you?
等等 为什么我要跟你说话
# You're an inferior species
# 你这只低劣的物种
# What could you know about taste?
# 你根本不懂什么叫品味
# You get excited by a pile of trash on a plate
# 你们这些鸟只因残羹冷炙而兴奋
# While I'm a spacetime traveler Fabric unraveler
# 但本豚可是时空旅行小能手
# Saving the Patty's in the past But now I'm rapping ya
# 过去大爷我拯救了蟹黄堡 现在我可是在呦呦切克闹呢
# That song's so bad That I can't even stand it
# 本豚都受不了你们那首糟透的歌了
# Dispense with this nonsense at once
# 不要再制造噪音了 就是现在
# You all stand no chance
# 你们根本无能为力
# Against my power Don't try it
# 不要试图挑战我的权威
# Just sit there with your flappy beak shut
# 你们只需闭上鸟嘴待在那
# And be quiet!
# 给本豚放安静点
# Hold up, fish guts
# 打住 蠢鱼
# You can't insult us # The Seagull crew
# 你不能侮辱我们海鸥 # 海鸥
# We're in no mood to hear from you!
# 我们才没心情听你吵吵嚷嚷
# We're floating on the breeze Party in seven seas
# 本鸟族们随风飘扬七大洋
# You got your nose on your head
# 你瞅瞅你鼻子都长在头顶上了
# You blow up when you sneeze
# 你打个喷嚏就会炸
# Why's this guy so mean?
# 为什么这家伙这么刻薄
# 'Cause he's older than a fossil
# 因为他比那些老顽童还老不死呢
# All alone up in space
# 他一小只独自在太空
# Yeah, that must be awful
# 是呀 他一定哭瞎了吧
Here, knock it off! Yer making the movie too long!
不要再唱了 你们把电影时间拖长太多了
# Why don't you take us back in time
# 为什么不把我们唱歌的时候倒回去呢
# So we can finish our song? #
# 这样我们就可以早点唱完了啊 #
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# SpongeBob SquarePants!
# 海绵宝宝
# SpongeBob SquarePants! #
# 海绵宝宝 #
That was pretty good, actually.
说实话 其实还蛮好听的
This dance is so last year.
这舞也太老套了吧
You know what this needs?
知道我们该做什么吗
A little interpretive dance!
跳起来就好了