落水狗 Reservoir Dogs

上映日期: 1,992

语言: 英语

影片类型: 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 昆汀·塔伦蒂诺

演员: 哈威·凯特尔 / 蒂姆·罗斯 / 迈克尔·马德森 / 克里斯·潘 / 史蒂夫·布西密 / 昆汀·塔伦蒂诺


台词
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视修正制作禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多字幕 影视 请登陆 www.YYeTs.net
字幕合并: 给我一支烟 后期: 给我一支烟
Let me tell you what "Like A Virgin" is about.
让我告诉你"宛若处女"说的是什么
It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick.
是说一个姑娘找到一个大老二的男人
The entire song is a metaphor for big dicks.
整首歌就是暗指大老二
No it ain't.
不 不是的
It's about a girl who's very vulnerable.
是说一个非常敏感的妞
She's been fucked over a few times
她有过几次性经验
and she meets a guy who's sensitive.
然后遇上一个敏感的男人
Whoa. Timeout. Tell that bullshit to the tourists.
歇歇吧 这些废话拿去唬弄游客好了
Toby? Who the fuck is Toby?
塔比?谁是他妈的塔比?
"Like A Virgin" is not about some
"宛若处女"不是说什么
sensitive girl who meets a nice fella.
一个敏感的姑娘遇见一个好小伙子
That's what "True Blue" is about. No argument about that.
那是"绝对忧郁"说的故事
- Which one is "True Blue"? - It was a big-ass hit for Madonna.
-哪首歌是"绝对忧郁"? -是麦当娜的一首热门上榜歌曲
I don't even follow that top-of-the-pops shit
我从不关心什么狗屁排行榜
and I've heard of "True Blue."
但我听过这首歌
I didn't say I ain't heard of it.
我不会说我没听过
All I asked is how's it go?
我只想知道它讲了什么
Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan.
很抱歉我不是世上最爱麦当娜的歌迷
Personally I can do without her.
没有她我也能活下去
I used to like her early stuff "Borderline"...
我曾经喜欢她早期的歌 "边缘"...
but once she got off with that "Papa Don't Preach" phase
但从她唱了那首"爸爸 不要说教"之后
I tuned out.
我就不喜欢了
Hey you guys are making me lose my train of thought here.
嘿 你们这些家伙打断了我的思路
I was sayin' something. What was it?
我刚才讲到哪了?
Oh Toby's that little Chinese girl.
哦 那个中国小姑娘塔比
- What was her last name? - What's that?
-她姓什么来着? -那是什么?
It's an old address book I found in a coat
是我在一件旧外套里
I haven't worn in a coon's age.
找到的一本旧地址簿
- What was that name? - What the fuck was I talkin' about?
-那名字是什么? -我他妈的在讲什么来着?
You said "True Blue" was about a guy...
你说"绝对忧郁"讲一个...
a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy...
一个敏感的妞遇上一个棒小伙...
but "Like A Virgin" was a metaphor for big dicks.
但"宛若处女"是个暗指大老二的故事
Let me tell you what "Like A Virgin" is about.
让我告诉你"宛若处女"是讲什么
It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine.
它讲的是一个职业性交机器的经历
I'm talkin' morning day night afternoon...
我是指早上 白天 晚上 下午...
dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick!
老二 老二...
- How many "dicks" is that? - A lot.
-有多少个"老二"? -很多
Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker.
然后有一天 她遇见约翰·荷莫斯那个混蛋
It's like "Whoa baby."
一个大惊喜
He's like Charles Bronson in "The Great Escape."
那混蛋就象"大逃亡"里的主角
He's diggin' tunnels. Now she's gettin' serious dick action.
他插进"隧道" 现在她见识了真正的老二
She's feelin' somethin' she ain't felt since forever: pain pain.
她体会到久违的感觉 痛 痛
Chew? Toby Chew?
朱 塔比·朱?
It hurts. It hurts her.
她被弄伤了
It shouldn't hurt her. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now.
她不应该痛 她的私处本该是充满快感的
But when this cat fucks her it hurts.
但那家伙干她时 就是痛
It hurts just like it did the first time.
痛得就象是第一次一样
You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine...
疼痛让这个性交机器记起了...
what it was once like to be a virgin.
还是处女时的那次感觉
Hence "Like A Virgin."
因此 叫"宛若处女"
Wang.
-Give me that fuckin' thing. -What in hell do you think you're doin'?
-把那该死的东西给我 -你以为你是谁?
I'm sick of hearin' it Joe. I'll give it back to you when we leave.
我讨厌听你说这个 乔 我会在走的时候还给你
What do you mean when we leave? Give me it back now!
什么意思 走的时候?马上还给我
For the past 15 minutes now you've been droning on about names.
过去十五分钟你都在念叨这些名字
"Toby. Toby?
塔比 塔比?
Toby? Toby Wong.
塔比?塔比·王
Toby Wong? Toby Wong.
塔比·王?塔比·王
Toby Chung fuckin' Charlie Chan."
塔比·张 去他妈的查理·陈
I've got Madonna's big dick comin' out of my left ear...
我左耳朵听到的是麦当娜的大老二
and Toby the Jap...I don't know what...comin' out of my right.
而塔比那个日本...不管是什么人 却出现在我的右耳朵
Give me that book.
把本子给我
Are you gonna put it away?
你会把它放在一边吗?
I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want with it.
我想他妈的干什么就干什么
Well then I'm afraid I'm gonna have to keep it.
那我恐怕只好继续保管它
Hey Joe want me to shoot this guy?
嘿 乔 要我开枪崩了这家伙吗?
Shit.
妈的
You shoot me in a dream you better wake up and apologize.
你做梦对我开过枪 醒来后最好向我道歉
You guys been listenin'
你们听过
to K-BILLY's "Super Sounds of the '70s" weekend?
K·比利做的"70年代超级声"吗?
Yeah. That's fuckin' great.
听过 节目非常棒
You believe the songs they're playin'?
你相信他们在歌里唱的吗?
Know what I heard the other day?
知道我那时候听什么?
"Heartbeat It's a Lovebeat"
东尼·迪弗朗科和家人唱的
by little Tony DeFranco and the DeFranco family.
"心跳 是爱的悸动"
I haven't heard that song since I was in the fifth fuckin' grade.
我到十五年级之后就再没听过
When I was comin'down here
我到这时
"The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia" came on.
"乔治亚黑夜"刚问世
I ain't heard that song since it was big.
这首歌流行起来后我就没听过了
But when it was big
但它流行的时候
I must've heard it a million-trillion fuckin' times.
我肯定听过无数次
But this is the first time I ever realized...
那是我第一次了解到...
that the girl singin' the song is the one who shot Andy.
那姑娘唱的那首歌 就是枪杀安迪的那首
You didn't know that Vickie Lawrence was the one who shot Andy?
你不知道 是维奇·罗伦斯枪杀了安迪?
I thought the cheatin' wife shot Andy.
我以为是个不忠的妻子枪杀了安迪
They say that at the end of the song.
他们说那是那首歌的结尾
I know motherfucker.I just heard it.That's what I'm talkin' about.
我知道 混蛋 我听说是这样 所以才这么说
I must've zoned out during that part before.
我以前肯定是漏听了那部分
All right I'll take care of the check.
好了 我来付帐
You guys can get the tip.
你们自己付小费
Should be about a buck apiece.
每人一块钱
And you when I come back I want my book.
你 我回来时把本子还给我
Sorry. It's my book now.
对不起 现在它是我的
Hey I changed my mind. Shoot this piece of shit will ya?
嘿 我改主意了 毙了这混蛋好吗?
All right everybody cough up some green for the little lady.
好了 每人掏一块钱给那位年轻女士
Come on throw in a buck.
快 就一块钱
I don't tip.
我不付小费
- You don't tip? - I don't believe in it.
-你不付小费? -我不赞成这个
You don't believe in tipping?
你不赞成付小费?
Do you know what these chicks make? They make shit.
你知道这些姑娘能挣多少吗? 少得可怜
If she don't make enough money she can quit.
她挣不到足够的钱就会辞职不干
I don't even know a fuckin' Jew who'd have the balls to say that.
我从不知道 一个该死的犹太人会这么说
Let me get this straight. You don't ever tip huh?
别怪我这么直接 你从不付小费吗?
I don't tip because society says I have to.
我不给小费是因为社会说我必须给
If they really put forth the effort I'll give 'em somethin' extra.
如果她们真的尽力工作了 我会给她们额外的报酬
But this tipping automatically it's for the birds.
而现在是主动给她们小费
As far as I'm concerned they're just doin' their job.
我觉得她们只是尽了自己的本份
- This girl was nice. - She was okay.
-这姑娘不错 -她没问题
- She wasn't anything special. - What's special?
-但也没什么特别 -怎样算特别?
Take you in the back and suck your dick?
带你回家然后舔你的老二?
I'd go over 12% for that.
那我愿意为此多给12%
I ordered coffee all right? She's only filled my cup three times.
我叫了咖啡对吗?她只给我添了三次
I want it filled six times.
我想要六次
Six times? Well what if she's too fuckin' busy?
六次?如果她太忙呢?
The words"too fuckin' busy"
侍应生的字典里
shouldn't be in a waitress's vocabulary.
不该有"太忙"这个词
Excuse me Mr. Pink but the last fuckin' thing you need's...
抱歉 粉先生 你无非就是想要...
another cup of coffee.
另一杯咖啡
These ladies aren't starvin' to death. They make minimum wage.
这些侍应不会饿死 她们有最低收入保障
I used to work minimum wage and when I did...
我也拿过低保 可那时...
I wasn't lucky enough to have a job
我并没幸运到有人认为
that society deemed tip-worthy.
值得付小费
You don't care they're countin' on your tips to live?
你不在乎她们是靠你的小费维生?
You know what this is?
知道这是什么意思吗?
The world's smallest violin playin' just for the waitresses.
这是世上最小的小提琴 只为侍应生演奏
You don't have any idea what you're talkin' about.
你一点也不知道你在说的是什么
These people bust their ass. This is a hard job.
这些人忙得不可开交 这是份辛苦的工作
So's working at McDonald's but you don't feel the need to tip them.
在麦当劳工作也一样 但你不会觉得该付她们小费
They're servin' you food but society says...
她们为你服务 但是社会说..
"Don't tip these guys over here but tip these guys." That's bullshit.
"别给那些人小费 但要给这些人" 全是胡说
Waitressing is the number-one occupation...
侍应生是这个国家...
for female non-college graduates in this country.
没受过大学教育的女性的首选职业
It's the one job basically any woman can get and make a living on.
这份工作关键在于 任何女人都能胜任并赖以谋生
The reason is because of their tips.
原因就在于她们的小费
Fuck all that.
去他妈的
I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips.
很遗憾政府要对她们的小费征税
That's fucked up. That ain't my fault.
真是糟透了 但那不是我的错
It would appear that waitresses are one of the many groups...
这说明侍应生是众多...
the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis.
不时受到政府欺压的群体之一
Show me a paper that says the government shouldn't do
给我一份说政府不该这样干的报纸
that I'll sign it.
我会签名
I'll vote for it. But what I won't do is play ball.
我会表示支持 但我不会做发起人
This non-college bullshit
至于未受过大学教育
I got two words for that: Learn to fuckin' type.
我称之为:不学好样
If you're expectin' me to help out with the rent
如果你指望我为此掏钱
you're in for a big surprise.
那你会大失所望
He's convinced me. Give me my dollar back.
有道理 把我的钱还我
Hey. Leave the dollars there.
嘿 别碰那些钱
All right ramblers let's get ramblin'.
好了 各位 我们走吧
Wait a minute. Who didn't throw in?
等等 谁没掏钱?
- Mr. Pink. - Mr. Pink?
-粉先生 -粉先生?
- Why not? - He don't tip.
-为什么? -他不付小费
He don't tip?
他不付小费?
- You don't tip? - He don't believe in it.
-你不付小费? -他不赞成
Shut up. What do you mean you don't believe in it?
闭嘴 什么意思 你不赞成这样做?
Cough up a buck you cheap bastard.
快掏钱 你这下流坯
I paid for your goddamn breakfast.
我已经请你们吃了他妈的早餐
Since you bought breakfast I'll put in.
既然你请了早餐 我掏钱好了
But normally I would never do this.
但平时我可不干
Never mind what you normally would do.
不管你平时怎么做
Just cough in your goddamn buck like everybody else. Thank you.
只管象其他人一样 掏出你那该死的一块钱 谢谢
That was the Partridge Family's
这是帕特里奇家族
"Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted?"...
上演的"谁想逃帐?"
followed by Edison Lighthouse's...
接下来是爱迪生·莱特豪斯的..
"Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes"...
"爱随我的迷迭香成长"
as K-BILLY's "Super Sounds of the '70s" weekend...
就象K·比利的 "70年代超级声"一样
just keeps on truckin'.
请继续收听
just keeps on truckin'.
请继续收听
I'm gonna die.
我要死了
I'm gonna die!
我要死了
Just hold on buddy boy!
坚持住 伙计
I'm gonna die!
我要死了
- I'm sorry! - Give me your hand.
-对不起 -把你的手给我
I can't believe she killed me man! Who'd have fuckin' thought that?
真不敢相信她想杀了我 老兄 有谁能料到?
Hey just cancel that shit right now!
嘿 现在别说那些废话了
You're hurt. You're hurt real fuckin' bad but you ain't dying!
你受了伤 确实伤得很重 但你不会死
All this blood's scarin' the shit out of me Larry!
这些血吓死我了 拉里
I'm gonna die! I know it!
我要死了 我知道
Excuse me I didn't realize you had a degree in medicine.
抱歉 我不知道你有医学学位
Are you a doctor?
你是医生?
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗?
Answer me please! Are you a doctor?
请回答我 你是医生吗?
No I'm not. I'm not.
不 我不是 我不是
So you admit you don't know what you're talkin' about.
那么你承认不知道自己在说什么了
If you're through givin' me your amateur opinion
如果你说完了你的业余看法
lie back and listen.
躺回去听我说
I'm takin' you back to the rendezvous
我带你到会合地点
Joe's gonna get you a doctor...
乔会替你找个医生
the doctor's gonna fix you up and...
医生会给你治伤...
you're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
Now say it! You're gonna be okay!
现在说:"你会没事的"
Say it!
说啊
You're gonna be okay!
你会没事的
Say the goddamn words! You're gonna be okay!
把这该死的话说出来 你会没事的
Oh God!
上帝啊
Say the goddamn fuckin' words!
他妈的说啊
Say it!
Okay Larry.
好的 拉里
Correct! Correct!
好好说 好好说
I'm okay.
我很好
Look where we are.
看看我们到哪了
Look where we are.
看看我们到哪了
She had a baby man. She had a baby!
她怀了孩子 老兄 她怀了孩子
We're in a warehouse.
我们在仓库里
Who's a tough guy? Who's a tough guy?
谁是硬汉?谁是硬汉?
Come on who's a tough guy?-I am a tough guy
-回答我 谁是硬汉? -我是硬汉
Who's a tough guy? You're a tough guy.
谁是硬汉?你是硬汉
You're a fuckin' tough guy.
你是个他妈的硬汉
We're in a warehouse. Look where we are.
我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪
We made it. We made it.
我们到了 我们到了
We fuckin' made it. We have fuckin' made it.
我们他妈的到了 我们现在他妈的到了
We're in a warehouse. Look where we are.
我们在仓库里 看看我们在哪
Look where we are.
看看我们在哪
Hold on. Hold on.
撑住 撑住
- Shit! - Stop bangin' your head.
-妈的 -别再撞你的头
You're gonna bang a fuckin' hole in the floor.
你要在地板上撞出一个洞来了
You don't wanna hurt the fuckin' floor do you?
你不想弄坏他妈的地板对吗?
I can't do anything for you.
我没法为你做任何事
But when Joe gets here...
但只要乔一到这...
which should be any time now...
他随时都会赶来...
he's gonna help you out he's gonna take care of you.
他会帮助你 会照顾你
We're gonna sit and wait for Joe.
我们得坐下等着乔
- Who are we waitin' for? - Joe.
-我们在等谁? -乔
Larry I'm fucking scared man.
拉里 我他妈的害怕 老兄
Would you please hold me?
你能抱着我吗?
Yeah sure.
是的 当然
You go ahead and be scared.
你有理由害怕
You've been brave enough for one day.
你今天已经够勇敢的了
I just want you to relax now okay?
现在我要你放松 明白吗?
You're not gonna fuckin' die. You're gonna be fine.
你不会死 你会好起来的
When Joe gets here he'll make you 100% again.
乔一到这 就会让你完好如初的
Am I hurt? I'm hurt bad Larry.
我受伤了是吗?我伤得很重 拉里
It's not good no.
情况是不太妙
Hey Larry...
嘿 拉里
bless your heart for what you're tryin' to do.
感谢你为我做的努力
I was panicking for a minute back there.
我刚才在那惊慌失措
But I got my senses back now.
但是我现在清醒过来了
The situation is I'm shot in the belly.
现在的情况是我腹部中枪
Without medical attention I'm gonna die.
没有医生救治我会死的
- I can't take you to a hospital. - Fuck jail man!
-我不能带你去医院 -去他妈的监狱 老兄
You don't have to take me in. Just drive me up to the front man.
你不用带我进去 只要把我送到门口就行
Just drop me on the sidewalk. I'll take care of myself.
把我扔在人行便道上 我会照顾自己
I won't tell 'em anything man. I won't tell 'em anything.
我不会告诉他们任何事 老兄 我什么都不会说
I swear to fucking God man.
我向他妈的上帝发誓 老兄
Just look in my eyes Larry. Look in my eyes.
看着我的眼睛 拉里 看着我的眼睛
I won't tell them anything.
我什么都不会告诉他们
You'll be safe man.
你会很安全 老兄
You're not gonna fuckin' die kid. All right?
你不会他妈的死掉 小伙子 对吗?
Listen to me. You're gonna be fine.
听我说 你会好起来的
Along with the kneecap...
和膝盖一样...
the gut is the most painful area a guy can get shot in.
内脏被打中是最痛的部位
No shit!
别说笑了
But it takes a long time to die from it.
但是要过很长时间才会致命
I'm talkin' days.
得好几天
You're gonna wish you were dead
你会宁可死掉
but it takes days to die from your wound.
但是得好几天你才会死
Time is on your side.
你有的是时间
Was that a fucking setup or what?
那是不是个他妈的圈套?
Shit. Orange got tagged?
该死 橙挂彩了?
Gut shot.
腹部中枪
Fuck. Where's Brown?
妈的 褐在哪?
Dead.
死了
How did he die?
怎么死的?
How the fuck do you think? The cops shot him.
他妈的你以为呢?警察击毙了他
This is bad.
真是糟糕
This is so fucking bad. Is it bad?
是他妈的非常糟 不是吗?
As opposed to good?
相对"好"而言吗?
Man this is fucked up.
老兄 真是糟糕
This is so fucked up.
真是太糟糕了
Somebody fucked us up big time man.
有人出卖了我们 老兄
- You really think we were set up? - Do you even doubt it man?
-你真的觉得我们是中了埋伏? -你一点不怀疑吗?
I don't think we got set up I know it.
我们肯定是中了埋伏 我知道
Where did all those cops come from huh?
所有那些警察是从哪来的 嗯?
One minute they're not there and the next minute they're there.
前一分钟还不在 下一分钟就来了
I didn't hear any sirens. The alarm went off okay?
我根本没听到警报声 警报器响了是吗?
When an alarm goes you got a four-minute response time.
当警报响了之后 你得要四分钟来作出反应
Unless a patrol car is cruising that street at that moment...
如果不是有辆巡逻车 正好在那条街上的话
you got four minutes before they can realistically respond.
在他们能作出反应之前你有四分钟
In one minute there were 17 blue boys out there...
一分钟内 有十七个警察出现..
all knowing exactly what the fuck they were doing
全都清楚他们在嘛
and they were all there!
他们早就埋伏在那了
Remember that second wave that showed up in the cars?
记得第二批出现的警车吗?
Those were the ones responding to the alarm
那才是听到警报后赶来的
but those first motherfuckers...
但第一批混蛋
they were there and they were waitin' for us.
是早就埋伏在那的
Haven't you fuckin' thought about this?
你他妈的就没想过这些吗?
I haven't had a chance to think.
我根本没机会去想
First I was just tryin' to get the fuck outta there.
我首先想到的就是他妈的逃跑
And after we got away I've just been dealin' with him.
而我们逃脱之后 我一直和他在一起
Better start thinkin' about it 'cause that's all I'm thinkin' about.
最好快想 因为这很重要
I wasn't even gonna come here. I was just gonna drive off man...
我甚至不想来这 我想开车逃走 老兄...
because whoever set us up knows about this place.
因为不管内奸是谁 他都知道这地方
There could've been cops here waitin'!
这里可能有警察在等着
There could be cops comin' right now!
也许现在警察正在赶来
Let's go in the other room. Hey. In there.
我们去另一个房间 嘿 在那边
Larry don't leave me.
拉里 别离开我
I'll be right in the other room okay? I'll be right there lookin' at ya.
我就在另一个房间好吗? 我会在那看着你
I'm right here lookin' at you okay?
我会在这看着你 好吗?
I'm right over there.
我就在那边
Larry...
拉里
I'm gonna fucking die.
我他妈的要死了
Larry.
拉里
What the fuck am I doin' here man?
我他妈的在这干什么?老兄
I felt funny about this job right off.
我觉得这活太有趣了
As soon as I felt it I should have said"No thank you"
我一有这种感觉就该放弃
but I never fuckin' listen.
但我没有
Every time I ever got fucked buying weed the same thing.
我每次买大麻都会这样
I didn't trust the guy but I wanted to believe him.
我不相信那家伙 但我想相信他
If he's not lying and it really is Thai stick then it's great.
如果他没说谎而且真是泰国大麻 那倒也不错
But it never is
但从来都不是
and I always said that if I felt that about a job I'd fuckin' walk.
我总说行动时有那种感觉我就离开
And I didn't. I didn't because of the fuckin' money!
但我没有 我没离开是因为该死的钱
What's done is done. I need you cool.
过去的就过去了 你冷静点
Are you cool?
你冷静了吗?
I'm cool.
我很冷静
Splash some water on your face.
往脸上泼点水
Take a breather.
做个深呼吸
Relax. Have a cigarette.
放松下来 抽支烟
I quit.
我戒了
- All right. - Why you got one?
-好吧 -来支也好 你有吗?
Okay let's go through what happened.
好了 我们来想想发生了什么事
We're in the place everything's going fine.
我们到了那 一切都很顺利
Then the alarm gets tripped.
然后警铃响了
I turn around and all these cops are outside.
我一转身看到那些警察在外面
You're right. It was like bam I blinked my eyes and they're there.
你说的没错 就象变魔术一样 我眨眨眼他们就在那了
Everybody starts going ape-shit.Then Mr. Blonde starts to shoot all
大家都开始惊慌 然后金先生开了枪
- That's not correct. - What's wrong with it?
-不是这样 -有什么不对?
Okay. The cops did not show up after the alarm went off.
警铃响了后警察并没出现
The cops didn't show up until after
金先生向所有人开枪之前
Mr. Blonde started shootin' everybody.
警察并没出现
- Soon as I heard the alarm I saw cops. - It wasn't that soon.
-接着我听到警铃声 看到了警察 -并没那么快
They didn't let their presence be known
在金先生发疯之前
until after Mr. Blonde became a madman.
他们并没出现
I'm not sayin' they weren't there. I'm sayin' they were there.
我不是说他们不在那 他们早就在
But they didn't make a move
但是他们
until after Mr. Blonde started shootin' everybody.
在金先生开枪之前没有行动
I mean that's how I know we were set up.
所以我才知道是中了埋伏
- Mr. White you can see that... - Enough of this "Mr. White" shit.
-白先生 你能看到的 -别再叫什么鬼"白先生"了
Wait! Don't tell me you're fuckin' name! I don't wanna know it!
等等 别告诉我你叫什么鬼名字 我不想知道
Jesus Christ I ain't gonna tell you mine.
老天 我可不想告诉你我叫什么
You're right. This is bad.
你是对的 那没好处
- How did you get out? - I shot my way out.
-你是怎么逃脱的? -我杀出了一条血路
Everybody started shootin' so I blasted my way out of there.
所有人都在开枪 所以我趁乱逃了出来
Move it! Get outta the way! Get the fuck outta the way!
躲开 让开路 他妈的让开路
Get the fuck outta the way!
他妈的快躲开
Move it! Get outta the way!
让开 把路让开
Jesus Christ! What the fuck is your problem man?
老天 你他妈的有问题吗 老兄?
- You fuckin' asshole! - Fuck you!
-你这该死的混蛋 -去你妈的
Move!
让开
Jesus!
天啊
Get outta the car! Get the fuck outta the car!
从车里出来 他妈的从车上下来
Move it! Move outta the way!
闪开 从路上闪开
I tagged a couple of cops.
我打伤了几个警察
Did you kill anybody?
你杀了什么人吗?
- A few cops. - No real people?
-几个警察 -没有行人?
Just cops.
只杀了警察
Could you believe Mr. Blonde?
你信任金先生吗?
That was the most insane fuckin' thing I have ever seen.
那是我曾见过的最疯狂的事
Why the fuck would Joe hire a guy like that?
乔为什么找个这样的家伙?
I don't want to kill anybody.
我不想杀人
If I gotta get out that door and you're standin' in my way...
但如果你想挡我的路...
one way or the other you're gettin' outta my way.
要么我杀了你 要么你就让开
That's the way I look at it.
这是我看待事情的方式
The choice between doin' ten years...
是坐十年牢...
and takin' out some stupid motherfucker...
还是干掉一个愚蠢的混蛋...
ain't no choice at all.
只能选择其一
But I ain't no madman either.
但我并不是疯子
What the fuck was Joe thinkin'?
乔他妈怎么想的?
You can't work with a guy like that.
你没法和那种家伙共事
We're awful goddamn lucky
万幸的是
he didn't tag us when he shot the place up.
他在那乱射一气时没伤到我们
I came this close to takin' his ass out myself.
他的屁股离我的只有这么远
I mean everybody panics. Everybody.
我是说 所有人都很惊慌 所有人
Things get tense. It's human nature.
形势紧急 那是人的自然反应
You panic. I don't care what your name is you can't help it.
人的惊慌是无法控制的
Fuck man you panic on the inside in your head you know?
妈的 老兄 惊慌是发自内心的 知道吗?
You give yourself a couple of seconds
你给自己几秒钟
get ahold of it and deal with it.
看清楚形势
What you don't do is start shootin' up the place
你就不会在那
and start killin' people.
开枪杀人
What you're supposed to do is act like a fuckin' professional.
你的举动应该显得专业一点
A psychopath ain't a professional.
一个精神病患不会是专业人士
You can't work with a psychopath.
你无法和一个疯子共事
You don't know what those sick assholes are gonna do next.
你不知道那些混蛋下一步会干嘛
I mean Jesus Christ
我是说 老天
how old do you think that black girl was? Twenty?
你觉得那个黑人女孩有多大?二十?
- Maybe 21? - If that.
-也许二十一? -大概吧
Did you see what happened to anybody else?
你知道其他人的情况吗?
Me and Orange jumped in the car Brown floored it.
我和橙跳上了车 褐被打死了
After that I don't know what went down.
之后的事我就不知道了
It was every man for himself.
大家只能各顾各
As far as Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue are concerned
至于金先生和蓝先生
I ain't got the foggiest...
我不清楚
cause once I got out I never looked back.
我一逃出去就没回头看过
What do you think?
你怎么想?
What do I think? The cops either caught 'em or killed 'em.
我怎么想? 他们不是被抓了就是被杀了
No chance they punched through? You found a hole.
没机会逃脱吗?你就逃脱了
Yeah and that was a fuckin' miracle.
对 但这是个他妈的奇迹
But even if they did get away then where the fuck are they?
就算他们逃脱了 那他们他妈的在哪?
You don't think
你没想过
it's possible one of 'em got ahold of the diamonds and...
他们可能拿了钻石然后...
- No no way. - How can you be so sure?
-不 决不会 -你怎么这样肯定?
I got the diamonds.
我拿了钻石
That's my boy.
好伙计
- Where? - I stashed 'em.
-在哪? -我藏起来了
If you wanna come with me let's go get 'em right now this second.
如果你想和我一起走 我们马上就去拿
'Cause I think stayin' here man
因为我觉得留在这 老兄
we should have our fuckin' heads examined.
我们就该检查一下脑袋了
That was the plan. We meet here.
原计划是在这会面
Then where the fuck is everybody?
那其他人在哪?
I say the plan becomes null
只要发现有内奸
and void once we found out we got a rat here.
计划就可以取消
We ain't got the slightest idea
金先生和蓝先生
what happened to Mr. Blonde or Mr. Blue.
下落不明
They could both be dead or maybe they're arrested.
可能完了 也可能被抓住了
The cops could have 'em right now
警察也许正在
at the station sweatin' 'em down.
警局盘问他们
They don't know our names
他们不知道我们叫什么
but they could be singin' about this place.
但也许会供出这地方
I swear to God I think I'm fuckin' jinxed.
我向上帝发誓 我觉得我是个扫把星
What?
什么?
Two jobs back it was a four-man job.
有次买卖是四个人一起干的
We discovered one of the team was an undercover cop.
我们发现其中一个是警方的卧底
No shit?
不是吧?
Thank God we discovered in time.
感谢上帝我们及时发现了
We had to forget the whole thing just walk the fuck away from it.
我们只好放弃整个计划 一走了之
So who's the rat this time?
那这次谁是内奸?
Mr. Blue?
蓝先生?
Mr. Brown?
褐先生?
Joe? Joe set this whole thing up. Maybe he set it up to set it up.
乔?乔策划的整个计划 也许全都是他在捣鬼
I don't buy it. Me and Joe go back a long time.
我不这么想 我和乔认识很久了
I can tell you definitely
我可以断然告诉你
Joe didn't know a thing about this bullshit.
乔对这个圈套一无所知
I know Joe and me sayin' he definitely
我了解乔 如果我说他肯定
had nothin' to do with it is ridiculous.
和这无关就太可笑了
I can say I definitely didn't do it
我可以断定不是我
cause I know what I did or didn't do.
我知道自己做没做
But I cannot definitely say that about
但我无法断定其他人有没有做
anybody cause I don't definitely know.
因为确实不知道
For all I know you're the rat.
在我看来 你就是内奸
For all I know you're the fuckin' rat!
在我看来 你才是他妈的内奸
All right now you're usin' your fuckin' head.
很好 现在你他妈的在用脑子了
For all we know he's the rat.
现在看来 他是内奸
That kid in there is dying from a fuckin' bullet I saw him take...
这孩子快死了 我亲眼看到他中枪...
so don't you be calling him a rat!
所以你不能说他是内奸
Look I'm right okay?
听着 我是对的 明白吗?
Somebody's a fuckin' rat.
有人是他妈的内奸
Where's the commode in this dungeon? I gotta take a squirt.
这地牢的厕所在哪?我要撒尿
Go down the hall make a left go up the stairs...
沿走廊一直走 左转 上楼梯...
and make a right.
然后右转
- By the way how's Alabama? - Alabama?
-顺便问一下 阿拉巴马怎么样? -阿拉巴马?
I haven't seen Bama in over a year and a half.
我有一年半没见过她了
But I thought you two were a team.
但我想你们俩是一组的
We were for a little while.
有段时间是
Did about four jobs together then decided to call it quits.
一起干了四次买卖 然后决定拆伙
Why?
为什么?
You push that woman-man thing too long
你做那种男男女女的事太久
and it gets to you after a while.
一段时间后就会对你有影响
What's she doin' now?
她现在在干嘛?
She hooked up with Frank McGar.
她搭上了弗兰克-麦加
They've done a couple jobs together.
他们一起干了几票
Hell of a woman. Good little thief.
该死的女人 精明的小贼
白先生
- So explain the telegram. - Five-man job.
-电报里说了什么 -五个人的工作
Bustin' in and bustin' out of a diamond wholesaler's.
一个钻石批发商的场子
Can you move the ice afterwards?
事后你能脱手吗?
I don't know nobody that can move ice.
我可没这种熟人
No problem. We got guys waitin' for it.
没问题 有人正在等这批货
What happened to Marcellus Spivey?
马赛罗-斯派维怎么了?
Didn't he always move your ice?
他不是一直处理你的钻石吗?
He's doin' 20 years in Susanville.
他要在苏珊维尔蹲二十年大狱
Twenty years? Holy God. What for?
二十年 上帝 怎么回事?
Bad luck.
运气不好
I guess you can say that again.
我猜你会这么说
What's the exposure like?
行动要多长时间?
Two minutes tops. But it's a tough two minutes.
最多两分钟 但很棘手
Daylight during business hours dealing with a crowd.
白天 交易时间 大群的人
But you'll have the guys to deal with the crowd.
但会有人帮你应付人群
- How many employees? - I'd say around 20.
-有多少店员? -二十个左右
Security pretty lax.
保安相当松懈
They most usually just deal in boxes.
他们平时的主要业务是打包
You know uncut stones from the diamond syndicate.
来自钻石财团的未经切割的钻石
But on this day they're getting a shipment
但那天他们有批货
of polished stones from lsrael.
是从以色列来的打磨好的钻石
They're like a way station you know?
他们就象中转站 懂吗?
-They get picked up and sent to Vermont. -No they're not.
-他们接手后会送往佛蒙特 -不 不会
What's the cut poppa?
油水怎样 老爹?
Juicy junior. Real juicy.
很大 年轻人 非常大
Look man you do what you want.
听着 伙计 你做你想做的
I'm outta here man. I'm gonna check into a motel for a few days.
我要离开这 老兄 我要找个旅馆呆几天
You know I'll lay low and I'll call Joe--
我得躲躲 过后再打电话给乔
Shit. Did he fuckin' die on us?
该死 他妈的他死在我们手上了吗?
Huh? ls he dead or what?
他是死了还是怎么?
- He ain't dead. - What is it?
-他没死 -那是怎么了?
He scared the fuckin' shit outta me.
他妈的吓死我了
I thought he was dead for sure.
我还以为他真的死了
Without medical attention he will die for sure.
没有医生救治 他真的会死
What are we gonna do man? We can't take him to the hospital.
我们该怎么办 老兄? 我们不能送他去医院
Without medical attention he might not live through the night.
没有医生救治 他也许活不过今晚
The bullet in his belly is my fault.
他中枪是我的错
While that might not mean jack shit to you
对你来说也许不算什么
it means a hell of a lot to me.
对我来说却很重要
First things first okay? Stayin' here's goofy. We gotta book up.
事有轻重缓急 懂吗? 傻瓜才会留在这 我们得有准备
So what do you suggest we do? Go to a hotel?
那你说该怎么办?去旅馆?
We got a guy who's shot in the belly
我们有个腹部中枪没法走路的人
who can't walk bleeds like a stuck pig.
血流得象头中了梭镖的猪
And when he's awake he screams in pain.
醒来时会痛得大喊大叫
You got an idea spit it out.
你有办法就说
Joe could help.
乔可以帮忙
If we could get in touch with Joe Joe could get him to a doctor.
如果我们能联系上乔 乔能给他找个医生
Joe could get a doctor to come to see him.
乔能找个医生来看看他
Assuming we can trust Joe how we gonna get in touch with him?
就算我们可以相信乔 可怎么和他取得联系?
He's supposed to be here but he ain't
他应该来的 但他没来
which makes me nervous about bein' here.
这让我对留在这感到不安
Even if he is on the up and up
就算他是可靠的
I don't think he's gonna be too happy with us.
我认为他也不会高兴和我们在一起
He planned a robbery and he's got a bloodbath on his hands now.
他策划抢劫 结果成了一场屠杀
He's got dead cops dead robbers dead civilians.
他得到了死警察 死劫匪 死平民
I tend to doubt he's gonna have a lot of sympathy for our plight.
我很怀疑 他能对我们表示太多同情
If I was him I'd put as much distance
如果我是他 我会尽可能
between me and this mess as possible.
让自己离这趟混水远点
Before you got here Mr. Orange...
你到这之前 橙先生...
was askin' me to take him to a doctor to a hospital.
要我送他去医院看医生
I don't like the idea of turnin' him over to the cops...
我不喜欢 这个会把他送到警察手上的主意
but if we don't he's gonna die.
可我不这样做他就会死
He begged me to do it.
他求我那样做
Well all right. Then I guess we take him to a hospital.
好吧 我想我们可以送他去医院
If that's what he said let's do it.
他那样说的话 照做好了
Since he don't know nothin' about us I say it's his decision.
既然他不知道我们的底细 就照他说的办
He knows a little about me.
他知道一些我的事
What? Wait wait. You didn't tell him your name did you?
什么?等等 你跟他说了你的名字吗?
I told him my first name and where I was from.
我告诉过他我的名和我从哪来
Why?
为什么?
I told him where I was from a few days ago.
几天前我告诉他我是哪里人
It was just a natural conversation.
那只是普通的闲聊
What was tellin' him your name when you weren't supposed to?
你告诉他名字又是为什么?
He asked.
他问的我
We had just gotten away from the cops. He just got shot.
我们刚摆脱警察时 他中了枪
It was my fault he got shot.
他中枪是我的错
He's a fuckin' bloody mess.
他浑身都是血
He's screamin'.
大声尖叫着
I swear to God I thought he was gonna die right then and there.
我发誓我以为他会死在那
I'm tryin' to comfort him telling him not to worry...
我想安慰他 告诉他别担心...
everything's going to be okay I'm gonna take care of him.
一切都会好起来 我会照顾他
And he asked me what my name was.
然后他问我叫什么
I mean the man was dyin' in my arms.
我是说 他要死在我怀里了
What the fuck was I supposed to do?
我他妈的能怎么做?
Tell him I'm sorry? I can't give out that fuckin' information?
告诉他我很抱歉? 我不能透露这个该死的信息?
It's against the rules?
这坏了规矩?
I don't trust you enough?
我不够信任你?
Maybe I should've but I couldn't.
也许我该那样做 但我做不到
Fuck you! Fuck Joe!
去你的 去他妈的乔
- I'm sure it was a beautiful scene. - Don't fuckin' patronize me!
-我确信那是个动人的场景 -别他妈的装腔作势
I have one question.
我有个问题
Do they have a sheet on you where you're from?
警察有你的资料吗?
- Yeah! - That's that then.
-有 -那就是了
I mean I was worried about mug shot possibility as it was.
我是说 我担心警察会让他辨认你的照片
He knows A your name B your face C
他知道A 你的名字 B 你的相貌 C
your hometown and D your specialty.
你的家乡 D 你的专长
They're not gonna have to show him a lot of pictures
他们用不着给他看太多照片
for him to pick you out!
就能把你认出来
You didn't tell him anything else
你没说别的什么
so they could narrow down the selection?
能让警察更容易找出你的资料吧?
If I have to tell you again to back off
如果我不得不再次要你作出让步
we're gonna go round and round.
我们就会没完没了了
We ain't takin' him to a hospital.
我们不能送他去医院
If we don't he's gonna die.
如果不送他去 他会死掉
And I'm very sad about that
对此我很难过
but some fellas are lucky and some ain't.
但有人运气好有人运气差
What the fuck are you touchin' me for man?
你他妈的干嘛抓住我?
I'll show you who you're fuckin' with!
让你明白在和谁打交道
You wanna shoot me you piece of shit?
你想向我开枪吗?来啊 开枪啊
I didn't create this situation I'm dealin' with it!
不是我造成的这个局面 我是在想办法
You're actin' like a first-year thief! I'm actin' like a professional!
你的做法象个刚出道的小毛贼 我的做法才象个行家
If they get him they could get you they could get closer to me...
如果警察抓住他 就可能抓到你我...
and that can't happen!
不能让这事发生
You're lookin' at me like it's my fault? I didn't tell him my name!
这难道怪我吗? 我可没告诉他我叫什么
I didn't tell him where I was from!
也没告诉他我是哪里人
Shit! Fifteen minutes ago you almost told me your name!
妈的 十五分钟前你几乎告诉我你叫什么
You're gonna get stuck in a situation you created!
你自己惹的乱子得自己应付
So if you wanna throw bad looks around throw 'em at a mirror!
如果你想找人发泄 对着镜子发泄好了
You kids shouldn't play so rough.
你们不该表现得这样粗鲁
Somebody's gonna start cryin'.
有人要开始哭了
Mr. Blonde.
金先生
Shit. You're fuckin' kickin' me.
你他妈的踢了我
What happened to you? Figured you were dead.
你出了什么状况?还以为你死了呢
Hey you okay?
嘿 你没事吧?
Did you see what happened to Blue?
你知道蓝的下落吗?
We didn't know what happened to you.
我们不知道你们出了什么问题
That's what we were wonderin' about.
这是我们想知道的
Look Brown is dead Orange got it in the belly.
听着 褐已经死了 橙腹部中了枪
Enough! Enough!
够了 够了
You better start talkin' asshole.
你最好快说 混蛋
'Cause we got shit we need to talk about.
因为我们还有要紧的事要说
We're already freaked out.
我们已经绞尽脑汁
We need you actin' freaky like we need a fuckin' bag on our hip.
我们需要你加入来帮我们弄清楚
Okay let's talk.
好吧 让我们谈谈
We think we got a rat in the house.
我们认为在这房子里有个内奸
I guarantee we got a rat in the house.
我肯定我们当中有个内奸
What makes you say that?
你为什么这样说?
Is that supposed to be funny?
那样想很有趣吗?
Look we think this place ain't safe.
听着 我们觉得这地方不安全
This place ain't secure anymore.
这儿不再安全
We're leavin' and you should go with us.
你该和我们一起离开
Nobody's goin' anywhere.
谁都别想离开
Piss on this fuckin' turd.
去他的臭狗屎
- We're outta here. - Don't take another step Mr. White.
-我们离开这 -别再走一步 白先生
Fuck you maniac!
去你妈的 疯子
It's your fuckin' fault we're in this trouble!
我们身处困境都他妈怪你
What's this guy's problem?
这家伙有什么问题?
What's my problem? Yeah I got a fuckin' problem!
我有什么问题? 对 我有个见鬼的问题
I got a big fuckin' problem...
我有个该死的大问题...
with any trigger-happy madman who almost gets me shot!
就是和一个胡乱开枪 几乎将我干掉的疯子在一起
- What the fuck you talkin' about? - That fucking shooting spree!
-你他妈的在说什么? -说你那该死的疯狂射击
In the store! Remember?
在那个店里 记得吗?
Oh fuck 'em. They set off the alarm. They deserve what they got.
哦 去他妈的 他们启动了报警装置 他们活该
You almost killed me!
你几乎杀了我
Asshole!
混蛋
If I knew what kind of guy you were
如果我早知道你这么疯
I never would've agreed to work with you.
我绝不会同意和你共事
Are you gonna bark all day little doggie...
小狗 你要吠上一整天...
or are you gonna bite?
还是要咬人?
What was that?
你说什么?
I'm sorry I didn't catch it. Would you repeat it?
对不起 我没听清 你能再说一次吗?
Are you gonna bark all day little doggie...
你想叫上一整天 小狗...
or are you gonna bite?
还是想咬人?
You two assholes calm the fuck down! Hey come on!
你们两个混蛋 他妈的冷静点 别这样
What are we on a playground here? Am I the only professional?
我们难道是在角斗场吗? 我是唯一的专业人士吗?
You're actin' like a bunch of fuckin' niggers!
你们的举止就象两个他妈的黑鬼
Ever work with niggers? Always sayin
跟黑鬼合作过吗?
they're gonna kill each other.
他们总说要干掉对方
You said yourself you thought about taking him out.
你说过想把他干掉
- You fuckin' said that? - Yeah I did okay?
-你他妈的那样说过? -对 那又怎么样?
But that was then. Right now
但那是之前 现在
this guy is the only one I completely trust.
这家伙是我唯一信得过的人
-He's too homicidal to be with the cops. -You takin' his side?
-对付警察时他最狠 -你站在他那边?
Fuck sides man! What we need here is solidarity!
去他妈的立场 老兄 我们现在需要团结
Somebody's stickin' a red-hot poker up our ass
有人用烧红的火钳捅我们的屁股
and I want to know who.
我要把他找出来
Fuck. Look I know I'm no piece of shit.
妈的 听着 我知道我不是内奸
I'm pretty sure you're okay
我十分肯定你没问题
and I'm fuckin' positive you're on the level.
我他妈的也相信你没问题
So let's try and figure out who the bad guy is all right?
所以让我们仔细想想谁是内奸 行吗?
Wow. That was really exciting.
这真是令人兴奋
I bet you're a big Lee Marvin fan aren't ya?
我打赌你是李·马文的拥趸 对吗?
Yeah me too. I love that guy.
我也是 我喜欢那家伙
My heart's beatin' so fast I'm about to have a heart attack here.
我的心跳很快 几乎心脏病发
I got somethin' outside that
我有些东西在外面
I'd like to show you guys so follow me.
我想让你们看看 跟我来
Follow you? Where?
跟你去?去哪?
To my car.
去我的车
Did you forget your French fries to go with the soda?
你忘了你的薯条和汽水吗?
No I had them already.
不 我已经吃过了
I got somethin' I think you might wanna see though.
有些东西我觉得你们没准想看看
- What? - It's a big surprise.
-是什么? -一个大惊喜
I'm sure you'll like it. Come on.
我肯定你会喜欢它 来吧
We still gotta get outta here you know.
我们还是离开这吧
No. We're gonna stick around and we're gonna wait.
不 我们得留下继续等
- What for? The cops? - No. Nice Guy Eddie.
-等什么?警察吗? -不 是等"好家伙"艾迪
Nice Guy Eddie? What makes you think
"好家伙"艾迪?你怎么认为
he isn't on a plane halfway to Costa Rica?
他不是在去哥斯达黎加的飞机上呢?
Because I spoke to him on the phone
因为我和他通过电话
and he said he's on the way down here.
他说他在来这的路上
You talked to Nice Guy Eddie?
你和"好家伙"艾迪谈过?
Why didn't you say that in the first place?
为什么你不早说?
- 'Cause you never asked me. - Hardy-fuckin'-har.
-你没问过我 -非常幽默
- What'd he say? - He said stay put.
-他怎么说? -他说留在原地
So in the meantime...
这段时间里...
I'll show you guys somethin'.
我会给你们看点东西
Jesus Christ.
老天
Maybe our boy in blue here can answer some of these questions...
也许我们穿制服的朋友 可以回答一些...
about this rat business you've been talkin' about.
你们讨论过的有关内奸的问题
You're a piece of work my friend.
真有你的 伙计
Let's get him the fuck outta here.
让我们把他妈的弄出来
金先生
Hey Sid will you relax?
嘿 你能放松点吗?
I've known you a long time. I'm not worried.
我认识你很长时间了 我不会担心
I know you'll pay me back.
我知道你会报答我
Don't tell me what I already know. Don't embarrass me.
别跟我说我早就知道的东西 别让我尴尬
So you had a few bad months. You do what everybody else does.
你有几个月过得很糟 过得和别人没什么两样
I don't care if it's J.P. Morgan or lrving the tailor. You ride it out.
我不在乎什么J.P.摩根或者欧文裁缝 你已经渡过难关了
- Vic Vega's outside. - Hold on.
-维克·维加在外面 -等等
- Who? - Vic Vega.
-谁? -维克·维加
Tell him to come in. I gotta go.
叫他进来.我得挂了
- Come on in. - A friend of mine's outside.
-进来吧 -有个朋友在等我
I'll be talkin' to you. Don't worry.
我会和你谈的 别担心
Hey welcome home Vic.
嘿 欢迎回来 维克
How does freedom feel huh?
自由的感觉怎么样 嗯?
- It's a change. - Ain't that the sad truth.
-全都不同了 -没那么悲观
Sit down take your coat off make yourself at home.
坐下 脱掉你的外套 别客气
- Have a little drink? - Yeah.
-要喝一杯吗? -好的
How about a little Remy Martin?
小雷蒙·马丁怎么样?
Sure.
Who's your parole officer?
你的假释官是谁?
Seymour Scagnetti.
西摩斯·斯盖里提
How is he?
他怎么样?
He's a fuckin' asshole. Won't even let me leave the halfway house.
是个该死的混蛋 竟然不许我离开房子半步
It never ceases to amaze me.
真让我惊诧不已
A fuckin' jungle bunny goes out
一个为了二十五美分
there slits a woman's throat for 25 cents...
割破女人喉咙的小乖乖给放了出来
he gets Doris Day for a parole officer.
却得整天和假释官呆在一起
A good fella like you winds up with a ball-bustin' prick.
一个象你这样的好小伙子 却和一个混蛋纠缠不清
I want you to know I appreciate all
我想让你知道我很感激
the packages you sent me on the inside.
坐牢时你给我送的东西
What the hell was I supposed to do?
我能怎么样呢?
Forget about you?
把你忘了?
I just want you to know that it meant a lot to me.
我只想让你知道 那对我来说意味着很多
It was the least I could do. I wish to hell I could've done a lot more.
那是我起码能做到的 我希望能做得更多
Thanks a lot Joe.
非常感谢 乔
Ah Vic.
啊 维克
Toothpick Vic.
牙签维克
So tell me your story kid. What are your plans?
跟我说说你的故事 孩子 你有什么打算?
You son of a bitch. I see you sittin' there but I don't believe it.
你这狗娘养的 真不敢相信是你坐在那
- How you doin' Toothpick? - Hey Eddie.
-你怎么样 牙签? -嘿 艾迪
Listen I'm sorry. I should've picked you up myself.
听着 我很抱歉 我该亲自去接你的
I was... My fuckin'...This week's been crazy.
我...我他妈的--这礼拜太疯狂了
I've had my head up my ass the whole time.
我忙得头都挨着屁股了
Funny you say that cause that's
你的话很有趣
what me and your daddy were talkin' about.
我和你爸爸正在说这事
That I should've picked you up?
是说我该亲自去接你吗?
No that you had your head up your ass.
是说你头挨着屁股
I walk in the door he's like "Vic Vic...
我一来 他象在说:"维克...
I'm so glad somebody's finally here who knows what's goin' on.
"真高兴 总算有个知道该怎么做的人来了
My son Eddie's a fuck-up.
"我儿子艾迪是个糊涂蛋
He's ruining the business.
"他只会毁了这些生意
I mean I love the guy
"我是说 我爱这家伙
but he's flushin' everything down the toilet."
但他做的每件事都一塌糊涂"
That's what you said right Joe? Tell him yourself.
那是你说的对吗?乔 你自己告诉他
Eddie I hate for you to hear it like this...
艾迪 我讨厌你听到这些
but Vic came in and asked me how business was.
但维克进来问我生意怎么样
You don't lie to a guy who's just done four years in the slammer.
你不能对一个 在监狱里呆了四年的家伙说谎
That's very true.
就是这样
All right enough of this shit! Break it up!
好了 闹够了 歇歇吧
Come on this ain't a playground!
好了 这不是角斗场
You guys wanna roll around on the floor
想在地上打滚就去艾迪的办公室
you do it in Eddie's office not mine.
别在我这胡闹
- Daddy did you see that? - What?
-老爹 看到没有? -什么?
The guy got me on the ground he tried to fuck me.
他把我按在地上想操我
- You wish. - You sick bastard Vic.
-你求之不得 -你这变态混蛋 维克
You tried to fuck me in my father's office.
你想在我老爹的办公室操我
Look Vic
听着 维克
whatever you wanna do in the privacy of your own home...
不管你想在自己家干什么私事...
go to it but don't try to fuck me.
尽管做 但别想操我
I don't think of you that way.
我可不会考虑你的好意
I like you a lot buddy but I don't think of you that way.
我很喜欢你 伙计 但我不会让你那样做
Listen if I was a butt cowboy
听着 如果我是个操屁眼的牛仔
I wouldn't even throw you to the posse.
我不会把你扔给那些暴徒
No you wouldn't. You'd keep me for yourself.
不 你不会 你会把我留给你自己
Four years fuckin' punks up the ass
操了四年的屁股
you'd appreciate a piece of prime rib.
你肯定会对一个漂亮的身体感兴趣
I might break you in Nice Guy
我可以撕碎你 "好家伙"
but I'd make you my dog's bitch.
但我会让你和狗做性伴侣
Ain't that a sad sight Daddy?
真可悲是吧?老爹
A man walks into prison a white man
进监狱时是白人
walks out talkin' like a fuckin' nigger.
出来后说话却象个黑鬼
You know what? I think it's all that black semen...
知道是为什么? 大概是那些黑人的精液...
pumped up your asshole now it's backed into your fuckin' brain...
从你屁眼灌进你脑子里了
and it's comin' out your mouth!
而且还会从你嘴里流出来
Eddie you keep talkin' like a bitch
艾迪 你再象母狗一样说话
I'm gonna slap you like a bitch.
我就会象对付母狗那样抽你
Enough of that shit! I'm sick of it!
够了 真让我恶心
Now both of you sit down.
现在你俩都坐下
Now Eddie...
艾迪..
when you came in here we were talkin' some serious business.
你进来的时候我们在谈正事
Vic here's got a parole problem.
维克的假释官有点麻烦
- Who's your P.O.? - Seymour Scagnetti.
-谁是你的假释官? -西摩斯·斯盖里提
Scagnetti. Fuck.
斯盖里提 妈的
- I hear he's a motherfucker. - Oh he's a fucker.
-我听说他是个混蛋 -他就是个混蛋
Won't even let me leave the halfway house
在我找到什么狗屁工作前
unless I get some shitty job.
甚至不许离开住所半步
You're comin' back to work for us right?
你会回来替我们工作 对吗?
Well I wanna.
我想回来
But first I gotta prove to uh ass-head...
但我首先要向那猪脑子证明...
that I can get a regular you know job-type job...
我能找到一份象模象样的正式工作
before I can move out on my own.
在我能自由行动之前
I can't come back to work for you guys if I gotta worry about uh...
如果我得为此操心 我就不能回来替你们做事
makin' some silly-ass 10:00 curfew...
还有每天晚上十点...
every fuckin' night.
愚蠢的熄灯禁制
We can work this out can't we Eddie?
我们能解决这些问题 是吧 艾迪?
This ain't all that bad.
并不太难办
We can get you a lot of legitimate jobs.
我们可以给你找很多合法工作
I'll get you down in Long Beach as a dockworker.
我会让你去长滩做码头工人
I don't wanna lift no fuckin' crates Eddie.
我可不想做他妈的搬运工 艾迪
You ain't gonna lift shit. You don't even work there.
你不用搬什么东西 你甚至不用干活
But as far as the records are concerned you do.
至于档案所记录的 是你在工作
I call Matthews and tell him he's got a new guy boom
我会给马修电话告诉他有个新人
you're on the rotation.
你会在安排表上
You get a time card. It's clocked in and out for you every day.
你会有一张卡记录你每天的出入时间
At the end of the week you get a nice paycheck.
到了周末你会拿到一份不错的薪水
Dockworkers do very well.
码头工人很不赖
You can move into a halfway decent place
你能搬进一个象样的地方
without Scagnetti goin'...
不会有斯盖里提问...
"Where the fuck's the money comin' from?"
"这些钱是他妈从哪来的?"
And if he decides to make a surprise visit...
另外 如果他决定做一次突然来访...
that's the day we sent you to Tustin to pick up a load of shit.
我们就说派你去塔斯廷搬东西了
If he comes back again hey "Sorry Seymour.
如果他再来 嘿 抱歉 西摩斯
You just missed him.
"你错过他了
We had to send him to the Taft airstrip five fuckin' hours away.
我们派他去塔夫托机场 要工作五小时
We had a load of shit he had to pick up there and bring back here."
"我们要他去提货然后带回这"
Part of your job is goin' different places. That's the beauty of it.
你的工作决定你得到处跑 这是个漂亮的安排
We got places all over the place.
我们到处都有生意
See Vic? Did I tell you not to worry?
懂了吗?我说过不用担心
- Vic was worried. - I'll take you to Long Beach tomorrow.
-维克曾担心过 -我明天带你去长滩
We'll get you fixed up with Matthews I'll tell him what's what.
我们会向马修介绍你 告诉他如此这般
You know I really appreciate what you guys are doin'...
要知道 我真的很感激你们的安排
but I'd like to know when I can come back...
但我想知道我什么时候能回来
you know do some real work.
做些真正的工作
Well it's hard to say.
这可很难说
It's kind of a strange time now.
这是个特殊时刻
Things are kind of...
事情有点...
They're a little fucked up is what they are.
有点混乱 就是这样
We're just gettin' ready for a big meetin' right now in Vegas.
我们要筹备在维加斯的一个大聚会
Look just let Eddie for now set you up at Long Beach.
听着 现在先让艾迪安排你去长滩
Get you a job give you some cash...
给你找个工作 一些现金
and get this Scagnetti fuck off your back...
让那个斯盖里提从你背后滚开
and then we'll talk to you all right?
然后我们再跟你谈 行吗?
Huh? Dad I got an idea.
老爹 我有个主意
Just hear me out.
听我说
I know you don't like usin' the boys on these jobs...
我知道你 不喜欢用自己的手下做那些事
but Vic here...I mean he's only been nothin' but good luck for us.
但维克在这 我是说 他什么都没做过却能给我们带来好运
The guy's a fuckin' rabbit's foot for cryin' out loud.
这家伙绝不会抱怨叫苦
I'd like to have him in.
我希望他能加入
You know he can handle himself
你知道他能控制自己
and you damn sure know you can trust him.
而且你肯定可以信任他
All right Vic...
好吧 维克
how would you feel about pullin' a job with about five other guys?
你觉得和另外五个人 合作干一票买卖怎么样?
I'd feel great about it.
我感觉非常棒
K·BILLY's "Super Sounds of the '70s" continues.
K·比利的"70年代超级声"继续播出
If you're the 12th caller...
如果你是第十二个来电者...
you'll win two tickets to the monster truck extravaganza...
你将赢得两张今晚卡逊游乐场...
being held tonight at the Carson Fairgrounds...
怪兽卡车滑稽剧的入场劵
featuring Big Daddy Don Bodine's truck "The Behemoth."
出演者是大爹东-邦迪的卡车"巨兽"
The 12th caller wins on the station where the '70s survived.
请获奖者到电台领奖
Hey Dov we got a major situation here.
嘿 达夫 我们的情况不妙
I know you know that.
相信你也知道
I gotta talk to Daddy and find out what he wants done.
我得问问老爹看他想怎么做
All I know is what Vic told me.
我知道的消息全来自维克
The place turned into a bullet-fest.
那地方变成了战场
He took a cop hostage just to get the fuck outta there.
他胁持了一个警察逃了出来
Get up! Get up!
起来 起来
Do I sound like I'm fuckin' jokin'?
我象他妈的在开玩笑吗?
He's fuckin' drivin' around with a cop in his trunk!
他把一个警察 锁在行李箱里驾车逃跑了
I don't know who did what!
我不知道谁做了什么
I don't know who's got the loot.
不知道谁拿了货
I don't know if anybody's got the loot.
不知道是否有人拿到了货
I don't know who's dead who's alive who's caught who's not.
不知道谁死谁活 谁被抓了谁没被抓
I will know. I'm practically there now.
我会知道的 我现在快到那了
But what do I tell these guys about Daddy?
可我怎么告诉他们老爹是什么想法?
All right. You sure that's what he said?
好吧 你肯定他是那样说的?
Okay that's what I'll tell 'em.
好吧 我会那样对他们说
Huh? Fuck you!
嗯?去你妈的
You like bein' a fuckin' hero? You like bein' a fuckin' hero?
你喜欢做他妈的英雄? 你想做他妈的英雄?
You like bein' a fuckin' hero?
你高兴做英雄?
You're gonna suffer for nothin' pal.
你会白白受苦 伙计
You hear me? 'Cause you're gonna fuckin' talk.
你听到了吗?你得他妈的说出来
- I don't fucking know anything! - You fuckin' know.
-我什么都不知道 -你他妈的知道
You know. Look at me. You fuckin' know.
你知道的 看着我 你他妈的知道
What in the Sam Hill's goin' on here?
这到底怎么回事?
- Nice Guy we got a cop. - Where the fuck is Joe?
-"好家伙" 我们抓到了一个警察 -他妈的乔在哪?
Holy shit. Orange is dead.
我的天 橙死了
No he's not dead but he will be if we don't get him taken care of.
不 他没死 只是得不到照顾就会死
We were set up. The cops were there waitin' for us.
我们中了埋伏 警察早就在那
What? Nobody fuckin' set anybody up.
什么?没有谁出卖任何人
The cops were there waitin' for us.
警察在那等着我们
- Bullshit. - Fuck you man!
-胡说 -去你的
You weren't there we were and the cops had that store staked out.
你没在那 我们在 警察早就监视了店子
Okay Mr. Fuckin' Detective you're so fuckin' smart.
好了 该死的侦探先生 你真他妈的聪明
- Who did it? - We've been askin' each other!
-是谁干的? -我们早就互相问过
What'd you come up with? You think I fuckin' set you up?
那你什么意思? 你以为是我他妈的出卖了你们?
I don't know but somebody did.
不知道 但总有这么个人
Nobody did. You fuckin' assholes turned the jewelry store...
没人干过 你们这些混蛋把珠宝店变成了...
- Don't you call me an asshole! - You fuckin' idiot!
-不许你叫我混蛋 -你他妈的白痴
Turned the jewelry store into a wild west show...
在那上演西部片
and you wonder why the fuckin' cops show up?
还问为什么警察会出现?
Where's Joseph?
约瑟夫在哪?
I don't know. I ain't talked to him.
不知道 我没和他通过话
I talked to Dov.
我和达夫谈过
He says Daddy's comin'down here and he's fuckin' pissed.
他说老爹火冒三丈正在赶来
He's pissed? I told you he'd be pissed.
他很恼火?我说过他会
What'd Joe say?
乔怎么说?
I told you I ain't talked to him!
我说了我没跟他通过话
- All I know is he's pissed. - What are you gonna do about him?
-只知道他很恼火 -你想拿他怎么办?
Give me a fuckin'chance to breathe.
让我他妈的喘口气
I got a few questions of my own here.
我自己也有几个问题
You ain't dying. He is.
你不会死 他会
All right Mr. Fuckin' Compassion I will call somebody!
好吧 他妈的慈悲先生 我会打电话找人
Who?
找谁?
A fuckin' snake charmer! Who do you think? I'll call a doctor.
你以为是找杂技演员吗? 当然是找医生
They'll fix him right up. What happened to Brown and Blue?
他们会治好他 褐和蓝怎么样?
Brown's dead. We don't know what happened to Blue.
褐死了 蓝不知下落
Brown's dead? Are you sure?
褐死了?你肯定?
I'm sure. I was there. He took one in the head.
我肯定 我当时在那 他头上中了一枪
Nobody's got a clue what happened to Mr. Blue?
没人知道蓝先生怎么样吗?
Either he's alive or he's dead...
也不知道他是死是活
or the cops got him or they don't.
是被警察抓了还是没被抓
I take it this is the bastard you told me about.
我得从这杂种嘴里问出来
Why are you beatin' on him?
你们干嘛揍他?
Maybe he could tell us who set us up.
也许他能说出谁是内奸
If you fuckin'beat this prick long enough
你继续揍这杂种
he'll tell you he started the Chicago Fire.
他会告诉你芝加哥大火是他干的
Now that don't necessarily make it fuckin' so!
这不会有多大用处
Come on man think!
拜托 伙计 用用脑子
All right first things fuckin' last.
好了 最后一件要紧事
Who's got the stones?
谁拿了钻石?
Please somebody tell me one little fuckin' favor.
拜托 有谁能告诉我一点线索?
I got a bag.
在我手里
Okay? I stashed it 'til
满意了吗?我藏起来了
we could be sure this place wasn't a police station.
我得先确定这地方还没变成警局
Good for you. Now let's go get it.
很好 我们现在去拿吧
First we gotta get rid of those cars.
首先我们得处理那些车
It looks like Sam's Hot Car Lot outside.
外面看起来就象停车场
Okay.
好吧
Blondie stay here and baby-sit them two.
金留在这照看他们两个
White and Pink take a car each.
白和粉各开一辆车
I'll follow you. You ditch 'em. Pick up the stones.
我跟在你们后面 扔掉车之后去取钻石
While I'm followin' you
我会在路上
I'll arrange some sort of a doctor for our friend.
替我们的朋友安排一个医生
You can't leave these guys here with him.
不能让他和这家伙在一起
- Why not? - Because he's a fuckin' psycho.
-为什么? -因为他是个该死的疯子
And if you think Joe's pissed off...
如果你觉得乔很恼火...
that ain't nothin' compared to how pissed off I am at him...
那绝对比不上我对于让我...
for puttin' me in the same room as that bastard.
和这杂种呆在一块火大
You see what I've been puttin' up with Eddie?
看到我都忍受了些什么吗?艾迪
I fuckin' walked in here I told these guys about stayin' put.
我他妈的走进来让这些家伙留下来
Mr. White whips out his gun he's stickin' it in my face...
白先生掏出枪来指着我的脸
callin' me a motherfucker sayin' he's gonna blow me away...
叫我混蛋 说他要干掉我
and blah blah blah blah blah.
然后不停地说废话
He's the reason the joint turned into a shootin' spree.
是他让行动变成了射击派对
What are you a fuckin' silent partner?
你他妈的哑巴了?
Tell him!
告诉他
He went crazy in the store but he seems all right now.
他在店子里发疯 但现在看来很正常
This is what he was doin': bam bam...
他当时做的就是...
Yeah bam bam bam bam bam.
没错
I told 'em not to touch the fuckin' alarm they did.
我叫他们别碰该死的报警器 可他们不听
If they hadn't have done what I told 'em not to do
如果他们照我说的做
they'd still be alive.
他们就不会死
My fuckin' hero.
他妈的英雄
Thanks.
谢谢
That's your excuse for going on a kill-crazy rampage?
那就是你疯狂大屠杀的借口?
I don't like alarms Mr. White.
我不喜欢报警器 白先生
What does it matter who stays with the cop?
谁留下来看着这个警察有什么关系?
We ain't lettin' him go. He's seen everybody.
不能放他走 他能认出我们
I haven't been looking at you guys.
我谁也没看见
Shut the fuck up man!
他妈的闭嘴 伙计
You guys should never have taken him
关键在于 不该把他
outta the trunk in the first place.
从行李箱弄出来
-We tried to find out about the setup. -There is no fuckin' setup!
-我们想找出谁是内奸 -没有什么他妈的内奸
Now here's the news!
现在听我说
Blondie you stay here take care of these two!
金 你留下来照看他们两个
White and Pink you come with me 'cause if Joe gets here...
白和粉 和我一起走 如果乔...
and he sees all these cars parked outside...
看到外面停着那么多车
I swear to you he's gonna be just as mad at me as he is at you.
我发誓他对谁都不会有什么好脸色
Fine. Let's go.
没问题 我们走吧
Alone at last.
总算清静了
Guess what.
猜猜怎么着
I think I'm parked in the red zone.
我想我把车停在禁区了
Now where were we?
我们说到哪了?
I told you I don't know anything about any fuckin' setup.
我告诉你 我对他妈的内奸一无所知
I've been on the force for only eight months.
我加入警队只有八个月
They don't tell me anything.
他们不会告诉我任何事
Nobody tells me shit. You can torture me all you want.
没人跟我说过 你用尽方法折磨我也没用
Torture you? That's a good...
折磨你?好主意
That's a good idea. I like that one yeah.
这是个好主意 我喜欢它
Even your boss said there wasn't a setup.
你的老板都说了没什么内奸
- My what? - Your boss.
-我的什么? -你的老板
Excuse me pal.
抱歉 伙计
One thing I wanna make clear to you: I don't have a boss.
有件事你得弄明白 我没什么老板
Nobody tells me what to do. You understand?
没人能对我指手划脚 懂吗?
You hear what I said you son of a bitch?
听到我的话了吗?狗娘养的
All right all right all right you don't have a boss.
好的 好的 好的 你没有老板
Get that fuckin' shit off.
他妈的真够脏
Look I'm not gonna bullshit you okay?
听着 我不会再跟你废话 明白吗?
I don't really give a good fuck what you know or don't know...
我不会真的在乎你知道还是不知道
but I'm gonna torture you anyway...
但我会折磨你
regardless.
不管怎样
Not to get information.
不是为了要知道什么
It's amusing to me...
只是为了寻开心...
to torture a cop.
而折磨一个警察
You can say anything you want because I've heard it all before.
你想说什么都行 因为我早都听过了
All you can do is...
你能做的只有...
pray for a quick death...
祈求快点死去...
which...
总之...
you ain't gonna get.
你将求死不能
Oh God.
天啊
You ever listen to K·BILLY's "Super Sounds of the '70s"?
你听过K·比利的"70年代超级声"吗?
It's my personal favorite.
那是我最喜欢的节目
Joe Egan and Gerry Rafferty were
艾根和莱佛蒂象"偷来的车轮"一样
a duo known as Stealer's Wheel...
是知名的歌唱组合
when they recorded this Dylanesque pop bubble-gum favorite...
他们录制 "最爱泡泡糖"这张专辑时...
from April of 1974.
是1974年四月
That reached up to number five...
曾升到排行榜第五位...
as K-BILLY's "Super Sounds of the '70s" continues.
就象七零年代 在"70年代超级声"的延续
Hold still.
别动
Hold still you fuck.
别动 该死的
Was that good for you too?
这也没什么不好是吗?
Hey what's goin' on?
嘿 怎么回事?
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
哪也别去 我就会回来
Don't! Stop! Stop!
别 停下 停下
- What? What's the matter? - Don't do this.
-什么?怎么了? -别这么做
That burn a little bit?
那么就烧一点点?
Don't! Stop!
不 停下
Please stop.
求求你停下
Just stop. Stop.
停下 停下
Just talk to me. Don't. Please.
我跟你说 别 求你了
Don't burn me please.
别烧我 求你了
I don't know anything about any of you fucking guys.
我对你们一无所知
I'm not gonna say anything.
我什么都不会说
No! Please no.
不 求你了 不
- You all through? - Stop!
-你说完了吗? -停下
You all through?
说完了吗?
Please. I got a little kid at home.
求你了 我家里还有个孩子
You all done?
完了吗?
- Don't! - Have some fire.
-不要 -点火了
Oh shit.
哦 妈的
Hey you.
嘿 你
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Marvin.
马文
Marvin what?
马文什么?
Marvin Nash.
马文·纳什
Listen to me Marvin. I'm a--
听着 马文 我是...
Listen to me Marvin Nash. I'm a cop.
听我说 马文·纳什 我是警察
Yeah I know.
是的 我知道
You do?
你知道?
Yeah. Your name's Freddy somethin'.
是的 你叫弗雷蒂什么的
Newendyke.
纽文狄克
Freddy Newendyke.
弗雷蒂·纽文狄克
Frankie Ferchetti...
弗兰克·费切蒂...
introduced us about five months ago.
大概五个月前向我们介绍过
I don't remember that at all.
我记不太清了
I do.
我记得
Freddy.
弗雷蒂
How do I look?
我成什么样了?
What?
怎么?
I don't know what to tell you Marvin.
我不知该怎么对你说 马文
That fuck.
那个该死的
That sick fuck!
那该死的变态
That fuckin' bastard!
那该死的杂种
Marvin I need you to hold on.
马文 你得撑住
There's cops waiting to move a block away.
警察一直在另一个街区等候行动
What the fuck are they waiting for?
他们在他妈的等什么?
This fuckin' guy he slashes my face...
这个该死的家伙 他弄伤了我的脸
and cuts my fuckin' ear off!
还他妈的割掉了我的耳朵
I'm fuckin' deformed!
我他妈的被毁了容
Fuck you!
去你妈的
I'm fuckin' dyin' here!
我他妈的都快死了
I'm fuckin' dyin'!
我他妈的要死了
They're not to make a move 'til Joe Cabot shows up.
在乔·卡伯特出现之前他们不会行动
I was sent in to get him.
我是被派来抓他的
All right?
懂吗?
You heard 'em. They said he's on his way.
你也听到了 他正在赶来
Don't pussy out on me now Marvin.
别对我发火 马文
We're just gonna sit here and bleed...
我们只要呆在这继续流血...
'til Joe Cabot sticks his fuckin' head through that door.
等乔·卡伯特 把他那该死的脑袋伸进来
橙先生
Say hello to a motherfucker who's inside.
向这个"自己人"问好吧
Cabot's doing a job. He wants me on the team.
卡伯特接了个买卖 他想要我加入
This better not be a joke.
这最好不是个玩笑
This ain't a joke. I'm in. I'm up his ass.
不是玩笑 我混进去了 取得了他的信任
Nice Guy Eddie tells me Joe wants to meet me.
"好家伙"艾迪告诉我乔想见我
He says I should just wait for a phone call.
他让我等一个电话
After waiting three days
等了三天后
he calls me last night and says Joe's ready.
昨晚他打电话给我说乔准备好了
- He'll pick me up in 15 minutes. - Who picked you up?
-他十五分钟后来接我 -谁接的你?
- Nice Guy. We get to a bar. - What bar?
-"好家伙" 我们去了一家酒吧 -哪家?
Smokey Pete's in Gardena.
皮特开的那家
We get there...
我们到了那...
and I meet Joe and a guy named Mr. White.
见到乔和一个叫白先生的人
Phony name. My name's Mr. Orange.
是假名 我叫橙先生
- Mr. Orange? - Mr. Orange.
-橙先生? -橙先生
Okay Mr. Orange.
那么 橙先生
- You ever see this motherfucker before? - Who? Mr. White?
-你以前从没见过那混蛋? -谁?白先生吗?
Yes. Mr. White.
对 白先生
No. He ain't one of Cabot's men either.
不 他不是卡伯特的手下
He's gotta be from out of town.
他是从外地来的
- Joe knows him good. - How can you tell?
-乔和他很熟 -你怎么能断定?
The way they talk. You can tell they're buddies.
从他们说话的样子能断定他们是朋友
- You two talk? - Me and Joe?
-你们聊过吗? -我和乔吗?
Mr. White.
白先生
- A little. - About what?
-一点点 -说些什么?
The Brewers. Milwaukee Brewers?
-"酿酒者" -"密尔沃基酿酒者"队?
They won the night before. He made some money off them.
他们头天晚上赢了比赛 他赢了些钱
Good. If this crook's a Brewers fan he's gotta be from Wisconsin.
很好 如果他是"酿酒者"队的球迷 他就是从威斯康辛来的
And I'll bet you everything...
我敢和你打赌...
they got a sheet in Milwaukee on this Mr. White's ass.
密尔沃基肯定有这个白先生的资料
So I want you to go through everybody in Milwaukee...
所以我想要你去看看密尔沃基的档案
with a history of armed robbery and put a name to the face.
看看所有有关武装抢劫的资料 找出他的名字
- Nice work Freddy. - Thank you my man.
-干得不错 弗雷蒂 -谢谢 伙计
- How was Long Beach Mike's referral? - Perfect.
-麦克那个人怎么样? -不错
His backing me up went a long way.
他一直都在帮我
I told them I played poker with him.
我跟他们说我俩是牌友
Nice Guy checked it out and said it was A-okay.
"好家伙"调查过之后说没问题
Said I was a good thief I didn't rattle...
说我是个在行的盗贼 我没多说什么
and that I was ready to move.
然后我开始准备行动
He's a good guy. I wouldn't be inside without him.
他是个好人 没他我混不进去
No no no
不 不 不...
Long Beach Mike is not your friend.
长滩麦克不是你的朋友
Long Beach Mike is a fucking scumbag.
长滩麦克是个他妈的人渣
He's selling out his friends.
他出卖了他的朋友
That's how nice he fuckin' is.
他就是那种好法
I'll take care of his ass...
我会小心他的
but you get that scumbag out of mind and take care of business.
你做事的时候要注意撇开那个下流坯
Gone.
我是这样做的
Use the commode story?
用那个"马桶故事"吗?
- What's the commode story? - It's a scene. Memorize it.
-什么"马桶故事"? -是个电影情节 记住它
- A what? - Undercover cops gotta be Brando.
-是什么? -做卧底就要象白兰度
To do this job you gotta be a great actor naturalistic.
得做个好演员 表现得自然逼真
You gotta be naturalistic as hell.
要表现得无懈可击
If you're a bad actor that's bullshit in this job.
如果你是个糟糕的演员 事情就会干砸了
What is this?
什么乱七八糟的?
That's an amusing anecdote about a drug deal.
是关于毒品交易的趣事
Something funny that
当你工作时
happened to you while you were doing a job.
发生的一些趣事
I gotta memorize all this? There's four pages of this shit.
我要全记住吗?这些狗屁足有四页
Think about it like it's a joke.all right?
就当它是个笑话
Memorize what's important. The rest you make your own.all right?
记住最重要的 其余的你看着办
You can tell a joke can't you?
你会讲笑话对吧?
No
不会
Well pretend you're Don Rickles... and tell a joke all right?
就当你是东·瑞科斯在说笑话 行吗?
The things you gotta remember are the details.
关键是你要记住细节
The details sell your story.
这对你的故事有帮助
This particular story takes place in a men's room.
故事场景是在一间男厕所
You gotta know all the details...
你得知道所有的细节
whether they got paper towels or a blower to dry your hands.
不管他们用纸巾还是暖风机把手弄干
You gotta know if the stalls ain't got no doors or not.
你得知道隔间是否有门
You gotta know if they got liquid soap
得知道是否有透明皂
or that pink granulated shit...
或者粉红色的狗屁颗粒...
they used in high school.
那种中学里用的东西
You gotta know if they got hot water or not if it stinks...
你得知道是否有热水 臭不臭...
if some nasty lowlife scum-ridden motherfucker...
脏不脏 是否有缺德的杂种...
sprayed diarrhea all over one of the bowls.
拉肚子弄得马桶上到处都是
You gotta know every detail there is to know about this commode.
你得知道有关马桶的每个细节
What you gotta do is take all them details and make 'em your own.
你得告诉他们这些全是你的经历
While you're doing that remember that this story is about you...
你这样做的时候 想要记住这是你的故事...
and how you perceived the events that went down.
和你是怎么接受这些事情的
The only way to do that...
唯一的办法就是...
is keep sayin' it...
不停地说它
and sayin' it and sayin' it.
一遍又一遍地说
This is during the L.A. marijuana drought 1986.
1986洛杉矶大麻缺货时
I still had a connection which was insane 'cause...
我一直和那些人有联系 有点疯狂...
you couldn't get any weed anywhere then.
因为你根本弄不到货
Anyway I had a connection with this hippie chick in Santa Cruz...
总之 我和圣克鲁斯的一个家伙有联系
and all my friends knew it.
我的朋友都知道这事
They call me and say "Hey Freddy..."
他们打电话给我说 "嘿 弗雷蒂..."
I say "Hey dude.
我说 "嘿 伙计"
You gettin' some? Can you get some for me too?"
你弄到了吗?能不能给我也来点?
They knew I still smoked so they asked me to buy some for them.
他们知道我有货 所以要我替他们买点
It got to be...
所以...
Every time I bought some weed
每次我买大麻时
I was buyin' for four or five people.
都要替四五个人带点
Finally I said fuck this shit. I'm makin' this bitch rich.
最后我说 去他妈的 我能靠这婊子发财了
She didn't even have to meet these people.
她甚至不用见那些人
I was doing all the work.
所有的事都由我来办
That got to be a pain in the ass people calling all the time.
我就象得了痔疮一样坐不稳当 电话不停地打来
I couldn't even rent a tape without six fuckin' interruptions.
甚至我租盒带子来看都会被打断六次
"When's the next time you're gettin' some?"
"你下次去弄货是什么时候?"
"Motherfucker I'm tryin' to watch The Lost Boys.
混蛋 让我看完这片子
When I get some I'll call you."
"有货我会通知你"
Then these rink-a-dink potheads come by.
那些瘾君子都闻讯而来
They're my friends and everything but still...
都是我的朋友熟人 但...
I got it laid out in 60-dollar bags they don't want 60 dollars worth.
我花六十美元一袋买来 他们却不想整袋买下
They want ten dollars' worth and breaking it up wasn't easy.
他们只要十美元的货 拆开卖可不容易
I don't even know what ten dollars' worth looks like.
我根本不知道十美元能买多少
This was a very weird situation.
那情形真是头疼
Remember back in '86...
回想起86年...
there was a major fuckin' drought.
货真叫他妈紧缺
Nobody had anything.
谁都没货
People were livin' on resin smokin' the wood in their pipes.
大家只好抽树叶过瘾
This chick had a bunch and she's beggin' me to sell it.
有个小妞弄到了一些货 求我替她卖掉
So I told her I wasn't gonna be Joe the pot man anymore...
我说我不会象乔那样抽太多成
but I would take a little bit and sell it to my close friends.
但我得拿点卖给我的朋友
She agreed and we kept the same arrangement as before...
她同意了 我们象谈好的那样...
ten percent and free pot for me...
我免费得一成...
if I helped her that weekend.
如果我能帮她的话
She was sellin' a brick of weed
她要卖掉大麻
and didn't wanna go to the buy alone.
却又不想一个人去
Her brother usually goes with her but he's in County unexpectedly.
通常是她兄弟和她一起 但他出了麻烦
What for? His traffic tickets gone to warrant.
-什么麻烦? -他的驾照在审核期
They stopped him found warrants on him took him to County.
他们拦住他发现了这个问题 把他拘留了
She doesn't wanna walk around alone with all that weed.
她不想一个人带着大麻到处走
I don't wanna do this.I have a very bad feeling about it.
我不想干 我对此有很坏的预感
She keeps asking me asking me.
她一直求我 求我
Finally I said okay 'cause I'm sick of hearing it.
最后我答应了 因为实在受不了
- So we go to the train station... - Wait.
-于是我们去车站 -等等
You're goin' to the train station with the weed on ya?
你把大麻带在身上去车站?
The guy needed it right away.
买家想在那交易
Anyway we get to the train station...
总之 我们去了车站
and we're waitin' for the guy.
然后等着那家伙
I'm carryin' the weed in a carry-on bag.
我把大麻放在一个手提袋里
I gotta take a piss so I tell her I'm goin' to the boy's room.
我要去撒尿 所以我跟她说我要去厕所
So I walk into the men's room and who's standing there?
我走进厕所时猜猜谁在那?
Four Los Angeles County sheriffs and a German shepherd.
四个洛杉矶警察和一条德国牧羊犬
- They're waitin' for you? - No they're just talkin'.
-他们在等着你? -不 他们只是在聊天
When I walked in they all stopped talkin'...
我走进去时 他们停了下来
and they looked at me.
然后看着我
That's hard. That's a fuckin' hard situation.
真紧张 真他妈的紧张
German shepherd starts barking.
德国牧羊犬开始叫
He's barkin' at me.
它向着我叫
I mean it's obvious he's barkin' at me.
我是说 它显然是在冲着我叫
Every nerve ending all of my senses
我所有的感觉神经都僵硬了
the blood in the veins was screamin
血在血管里尖叫
"Take off man. Just bail. Get the fuck outta there."
"离开这 伙计 放弃 从这离开"
Panic hits me like a bucket of water. Bam! Right in the face.
我吓出一身冷汗 象当头淋下来一桶水
I'm drenched in panic
我浑身都湿透了
and these cops are lookin' at me and they know it.
那些警察看着我意识到有问题
They can smell it sure as that fuckin' dog can.
他们能闻得到 就象该死的狗能闻到一样
They can smell it on me.
能闻出我身上的味
Shut up.
闭嘴
So anyway I got my gun drawn.
总之 我拔出枪来
I point it at this guy and I tell him...
我指着那家伙告诉他
"Freeze. Don't fuckin' move."
"别动 他妈的别动"
This little idiot's looking right at me and saying...
这个小白痴看着我说...
"I know I know."
"我知道 我知道"
But meanwhile his right hand is creepin' toward the glove box.
但他的右手却偷偷伸向手套箱
I scream at him "Asshole! I'm gonna blow you away right now!
我对他大吼 混蛋 我会一枪崩了你
Put your hands on the dash."
"把手放到仪表板上"
He's still looking at me nodding his head.
他还是看着我 点着头
"I know buddy I know."
"我知道 伙计 我知道"
Meanwhile his hand is still going for the glove box.
同时他的手却仍在伸向手套箱
And I said...
然后我说
"Buddy I'm gonna shoot you in the face...
"伙计 我会从你的脸上射进去...
if you don't put your hands up."
"如果你不把手放上来的话"
Then this guy's girlfriend this real sexy Oriental bitch...
接着那家伙的女朋友 一个非常性感的亚洲婊子
she starts screaming at him: "Chuck what are you doin'?
她开始向他尖叫 你在干什么?
Listen to the officer! Put your hands on the dash!"
"听警察的话 把手放到仪表板上"
So then the guy snaps out of it and puts his hands on the dash.
然后那家伙 猛然抽出手来放到了仪表板上
What was he goin' for?
他拿了什么?
His fucking registration.
他该死的驾照
- You're kidding. - No man!
-你在开玩笑 -不 伙计
Stupid citizen doesn't know
那个白痴不知道
how close he came to gettin blown away.
他差点就把命送掉了
That close man.
只差这么一点
You knew how to handle that situation.
你知道应付那种局面
You shit your pants dive in and swim.
尿湿了裤子时 跳到水里游泳就是
Tell me more about Cabot.
再说点卡伯特的事
I don't know.
我不知道
He's a cool guy.
他是个很有趣的人
He's funny. He's a funny guy.
很有趣 是个有趣的家伙
You remember the Fantastic Four?
你记得那奇特的四人组吗?
Yeah with that invisible bitch...
当然 还有那个不露声色的骚货...
and "Flame on" and shit right?
又风骚又下贱 对吗?
Thing.
没错
Motherfucker...
是个混蛋...
Iooks just like the Thing.
看起来就象那种人
Hey! Showtime!
嘿 表演时间
Grab your jacket. I'm parked outside.
拿好你的夹克 我在车上等你
I'll be right down.
我就下来
He'll be right down.
他就下来
Don't pussy out on me now.
现在别惹我
They don't know.
他们不知道
They don't know shit.
他们什么都不知道
You're not gonna get hurt. You're fuckin' Baretta.
你不会受伤 你是他妈的传奇人物
They believe every fuckin' word 'cause you're super cool.
他们相信了所有的假话 因为你非常棒
There goes our boy.
我们的朋友来了
The guy has to have rocks in his head the size of Gibraltar...
这家伙脑子里 得有块城砖一样大的石头
to work undercover.
才会做卧底
- You want one of these? - Yeah give me the bear claw.
-你想来点吗? -是的 给我那只熊爪
I know what I'm talking about.
我知道我在说什么
Black women ain't the same as white women.
黑种女人和白种女人不尽相同
There's a slight difference.
有些微的区别
Very funny. You know what I mean.
非常有趣 你知道我的意思
What a white bitch will put up with
白种女人能忍受的
a black bitch wouldn't for a minute.
黑种女人一分钟也受不了
If you cross their line they fuck you up.
如果你越过她们的底线 她们会让你很狼狈
I gotta go along with Pink on that.
我同意粉的说法
Okay Mr. Expert if this is such a truism...
那么 专家先生 如果真是这样...
why is it that every nigger I know
为什么我认识的每个黑鬼
treats his woman like a piece of shit?
都把他们的女人象垃圾一样看待?
I'll bet those same niggers who show their ass in public...
我敢说同样是那些 在外面趾高气扬的黑鬼...
when their bitches get 'em home they chill the fuck out.
他们的母狗回到家时 他们就会战战兢兢
- Not these guys. - Oh yeah. Those guys too.
-那些家伙不会 -哦 会的 他们也会
Tell you guys a story.
跟你们说个故事
In one of Daddy's clubs
老爹的夜总会里
there's a black cocktail waitress named Elois.
有个叫伊露斯的黑人女侍
- Elois? - Yeah Elois.
-伊露斯? -对 伊露斯
E and Lois. We called her Lady E.
E和Lois 我们叫她E小姐
Where was she from? Compton?
她是康普顿人吗?
She's from Ladora Heights.
从拉达那来的
Ladora Heights. The black Beverly Hills.
拉达那高地是黑人的比华利山
It's not the black Beverly Hills.
那不是黑人的比华利山
It's the black Palos Verdes.
那是黑人的佛得角
Anyway...
总之...
Lady E she was a man-eater-upper. Un-fuckin'-believable.
E小姐 她是个迷死人的女人
Every guy who ever saw her had to jack off to her at least once.
每个曾见过她的男人 至少要向她"起立致敬"一次
You know who she looked like? Christie Love.
知道她看起来象谁吗? 克里斯蒂·萝芙
Remember that TV show Get Christie Love...
记得那部电视剧吗?
about the black female cop?
关于一个黑人女警的?
She always used to say "You're under arrest sugar! "
她总是说 "你被逮捕了 宝贝"
- Who played Christie Love? - Pam Grier.
克里斯蒂·萝芙是谁演的?-佩恩·格莉尔
No it wasn't Pam Grier. Pam Grier was the other one.
不是佩恩·格莉尔 她演的是另一部片子
Pam Grier did the film.
格莉尔是演电影的...
Christie Love was like a Pam Grier TV show without Pam Grier.
不会演电视 萝芙只是象她而已
- So who was Christie Love? - How should I know?
-那是谁演的萝芙? -我怎么知道?
Great. Now I'm totally fuckin' tortured.
好极了 我该头疼了
Whoever it was she looked exactly like Elois.
不管是谁 总之很象伊露斯
Anne Francis.
安妮·弗朗西斯
No. That was Honey West.
不 那片子叫"甜蜜西部"
Anne Francis is white.
安妮·弗朗西斯是白人
I'm tryin' to tell a story here. She looked exactly like Elois.
我在试着讲故事 她看起来的确象伊露斯
We come into the club one night...
有天晚上我们去夜总会
and there's Carlos the bartender.
那有个男侍叫卡洛斯
He's a wetback. He's a friend of mine.
墨西哥人 是我的一个朋友
I says to him "Carlos where's Lady E tonight?"
我对他说 "卡洛斯 今晚E小姐上哪了?"
Apparently Lady E...
显然E小姐...
was married to real piece of dog shit a real animal.
嫁给了一个窝囊废 一个真正的畜牲
He used to do things to her.
他对她很糟糕
Like what? What would he do?
例如呢?他都干了什么?
Beat her up?
狠狠揍她?
I don't know. He just did things.
我不知道 反正他对她不好
So anyway one night she plays it real cool.
总之 有天晚上她干了件有趣的事
She waits for him to get drunk.
她等到那家伙喝醉
He falls asleep on the fuckin' couch.
在睡椅上睡着了之后
She sneaks up on him puts some glue on his dick...
她偷偷摸过去在他的老二上涂上胶水
and glues his dick to his belly.
然后粘在他肚子上
Jesus Christ!
我的天
I'm serious man. I'm dead serious.
我是说真的 伙计 非常认真
They had to call the paramedics to cut the prick loose.
他们不得不叫医生来替他慢慢割开
Was he all pissed off?
他是不是非常恼火?
How would you feel if you had to
如果你非得他妈的倒立着撒尿
do a fuckin' handstand to take a piss?
你会有什么感觉?
You guys like to tell jokes and giggle and kid around huh?
你们喜欢说笑话然后傻笑取乐是吗?
Giggling like a bunch of girls in the schoolyard.
笑得象一群学校里的傻妞
Well let me tell a joke.
让我说个笑话吧
Five guys sittin' in a bullpen...
五个人坐在候审室里
San Quentin...
在圣昆廷
wonderin' how the fuck they got there.
想知道是怎么到这来的
"What did we do wrong? What shouldn't we have done?
我们做错了什么?我们忘做了什么?
It's your fault his fault--"
"这是你的错 他的错--"
All that bullshit.
全是些废话
Finally somebody says...
终于有个人说
"Wait a minute.
等等
While we were planning this caper...
我们在计划行动时
we just sat around tellin' fuckin' jokes."
"只是在无所事事地说笑话"
Got the message?
明白了吗?
I don't mean to holler at ya.
我不是要教训你们
When this caper's over and I'm sure it'll be successful...
等行动结束... 我相信行动一定会成功
we'll go down to Hawaiian lslands I'll laugh with all of youse.
我们可以去夏威夷 我会和你们一起大笑
Find me a different character down there.
让你们看看我另外的一面
Right now it's a matter of business.
现在是办正事的时候
With the exception of Eddie and myself...
除了艾迪和我
who you already know...
你们已经知道...
we're gonna be using aliases on this job.
我们在这次行动中要使用化名
Under no circumstances...
我们希望...
do we want any one of you to relate to each other...
你们任何人彼此交谈时 都不要...
by your Christian names.
使用你们的真名
And I don't want any talk about yourself personally.
而且我也不希望 有任何人谈论自己的私事
That includes where you been your wife's name...
包括你去过哪 你妻子的名字...
where you might've done time...
平时你干些什么...
or a bank maybe you robbed in St. Petersburg.
或是你在圣彼得堡抢过哪家银行
All I want you guys to talk about if you have to...
如果忍不住 我希望你们只谈论...
is what you're gonna do.
你们想要做的事
That should do it.
将要做的事
These are your names...
这是你们的名字
Mr. Brown Mr. White...
褐先生 白先生...
Mr. Blonde Mr. Blue...
金先生 蓝先生...
Mr. Orange and Mr. Pink.
橙先生和粉先生
- Why am I Mr. Pink? - Because you're a faggot! All right?
-为什么我是粉先生? -因为你是个同性恋 行吗?
- Why can't we pick our own colors? - No way.
-自己选颜色不行吗? -不行
No way. Tried it once. It doesn't work.
不行 试过一次 行不通
You get four guys all fightin' over who gets to be Mr. Black.
有四个人为了做黑先生动手打架
They don't know each other so nobody wants to back down.
他们互不相识 所以没人想退让
No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink.
不行 我来定 你是粉先生
Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.
该庆幸你不是黄先生
But Mr. Brown that's too close to Mr. Shit.
但是褐先生 和屎先生很接近
Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy.
粉先生听来象"女阴"先生
How about Mr. Purple?
紫先生怎么样?
That's sounds good. I'll be Mr. Purple.
听起来不错 我要做紫先生
You're not Mr. Purple.
你不是紫先生
Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!
另一个买卖有人叫紫先生了 你就叫粉先生
Who cares what your name is?
谁会在乎你叫什么?
Easy for you to say. You're Mr. White.
你说得容易 你是白先生
You have a cool-sounding name.
你有个听来很酷的名字
If it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink you wanna trade?
如果你不介意叫粉先生 你愿意交换吗?
Nobody's tradin' with anybody.
不准私自交换
This ain't a goddamn fuckin' city council meeting you know.
这不是他妈的市政讨论会 你知道的
Now listen up Mr. Pink.
听着 粉先生
There's two ways you can go on this job...
这件事上你有两条路可走
my way or the highway.
我的路或者那条公路
What's it gonna be Mr. Pink?
你选哪条?粉先生
Jesus Christ Joe. Fuckin' forget about it.
老天 他妈的忘了这些好了
It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
这名字很衬我 我是粉先生 继续吧
I'll move on when I feel like it.
我觉得高兴时自然会继续
Do all you guys got the goddamn message?
你们都明白了吗?
I'm so goddamn mad hollerin' at you guys I can hardly talk.
我扯着嗓子向你们喊叫 几乎都说不出话来了
Let's go to work.
我们开始行动吧
Let's go over it. Where are you?
我们重复一次 你在哪?
I stand outside and guard the door.I don't let anybody go in or out.
我站在外边守住门 不让任何人进出
- Mr. Brown. - He waits in the car.
-褐先生 -他等在车里
I give him the signal he pulls up in front.
我给他信号 他就把车开到门口
Mr. Blonde and Mr. Blue.
金先生和蓝先生
Crowd control. They handle the customers and the employees.
控制人群 他们控制顾客和店员
- That girl's ass. - Sittin' right here on my dick.
-那个妞的屁股 -正好坐在我的老二上
Myself and Mr. Pink?
我和粉先生呢?
You two take the manager and make him give you the diamonds.
你们俩抓住经理让他给你们钻石
We're there for those stones period.
我们的目标是钻石
Since no display cases are being
因为没有监视器添乱
fucked with no alarms should go off.
不会有警报声
We're out in two minutes not one second longer.
我们要在两分钟内出来 不能拖延一秒
What if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
如果经理不给你钻石怎么办?
A store like this is insured up the ass.
象这样的店铺都有保险
They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever.
无论你要什么他们都不会反抗
If you get a customer or an employee
如果有顾客或店员
who thinks he's Charles Bronson...
自以为是查尔斯·布朗森...
smash their nose with your gun.
把枪塞进他的鼻孔
Drops him right to the floor. Everyone jumps.
把他放倒在地上 任何人都会害怕
He falls down screaming blood squirts out of his nose.
他会跪在地上尖叫 鼻孔里鲜血直冒
Freaks everybody out. Nobody says fuckin' shit after that.
搞定一个之后就没人敢再说废话
Some bitch might talk shit to you.
也许有哪个母狗会跟你废话
Give her a look like she's next. Watch her shut the fuck up.
看她一眼 似乎接下来就轮到她 她就会闭上臭嘴
If it's the manager that's different.
如果是经理 那就不同
The managers know not to fuck around...
经理懂得不要乱来
so if he's giving you static...
如果他不合作
he probably thinks he's a real cowboy
自以为是个真正的牛仔
so you gotta that bastard in two.
那只好让这杂种吃点苦头
If he won't tell ya something cut off one of his fingers.
他不开口就切掉他一根手指
The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next.
小指 然后告诉他下一根是拇指
After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear.
之后他会告诉你 他是否穿了女式内衣
I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.
我饿了 去买个玉米卷
Fuck.
妈的
Jesus.
老天
I'm blind man. I'm fuckin' blind.
我瞎了 伙计 我瞎了
No you just got blood in your eyes.
不 只不过是血流进了你的眼睛
Is he dead?
他死了?
Did he die or not?
他是不是死了?
Let's go.
我们走
Hold it! Get out!
停下 出来
Get out of the fuckin' car!
从他妈的车里出来
I'm sorry. I'm sorry Larry.
对不起 对不起 拉里
I can't believe she killed me. Who'd have fucking thought that?
真不敢相信她想杀了我 谁他妈会料到呢?
Hey just cancel that shit right now.
嘿 现在别说废话了
You're hurt. You're hurt real fuckin' bad.
你受了伤 伤得确实很重
But you ain't dying.
但你不会死
All this blood's scaring the shit out of me Larry.
我流出的这些血让我害怕 拉里
I'm gonna die. I know it.
我快死了 我知道
What the fuck happened?
他妈的怎么了?
He slashed the cop's face cut off his ear
他猛砍这警察的脸 割掉他的耳朵
and was gonna burn him alive.
还想活活烧他
What? I didn't hear you.
什么?我没听到
I said...
我是说...
Blonde went crazy.
金发疯了
He slashed the cop's face cut off his ear
他猛砍这警察的脸 割掉他的耳朵
and was gonna burn him alive.
还想烧死他
This cop?
这个警察?
He went crazy? Something like that?
他发疯了?就象这样子?
Worse or better?
更坏还是更好?
Eddie he was pulling a burn man.
艾迪 他想点火 伙计
He was gonna kill the cop and me.
他想杀了那警察和我
When you guys walked in
你们进来的时候
he was gonna kill you and run with the diamonds.
他想杀了你们带着钻石逃跑
What'd I tell ya?
我跟你说过什么?
That sick piece of shit was a stone-cold psycho.
那个变态的杂种是个冷血疯子
You should've asked the cop not just killed him.
你该问问那警察 而不是杀了他
He talked about what he was gonna do when
他用刀割他的时候说了
he was slicing him up.
他想干什么
I don't buy it.
我不相信
Doesn't make sense.
这没道理
Makes perfect fuckin' sense to me.
我他妈的全都相信
You didn't see how he acted during the job. We did.
你没看到行动的时候他是怎么干的 我们看到过
He's right. The ear's hacked off.
他没说错 耳朵是割下来的
Let me just say this out loud 'cause I wanna get this straight.
让我再大声说一遍 因为我想弄清楚
You're saying that Mr. Blonde...
你说金先生...
was gonna kill you...
想杀了你...
and then when we got back he was gonna kill us...
然后在我们回来时干掉我们...
take the diamonds and scram.
带着钻石逃走
I'm right about that right? That's your story?
我说得对不对?这是你的故事?
I swear on my mother's soul...
我以我母亲的灵魂发誓...
that's what happened.
就是这样
The man you killed just got released from prison.
你杀死的这个人刚从监狱放出来
He got caught at a company warehouse full of hot items.
他在一个 满是违禁品的公司仓库里被抓
He could've fuckin' walked.
他可以他妈的脱罪
All he had to do was say my dad's name
只要他说出我老爹的名字
but he didn't; he kept his mouth shut.
但他没有 他守口如瓶
He did his fuckin' time like a man.
他象个男人那样什么都没说
He did four years for us.
他为我们坐了四年牢
So Mr. Orange...
所以 橙先生...
you're telling me that this good friend of mine...
你说我的这个好朋友...
who did four years for my father...
替我父亲坐了四年牢的人...
who in four years never made a deal
四年里从没妥协
no matter what they offered him...
没向他们说出半个字的人
you're telling me that now that he's free...
你告诉我现在他自由了...
and we're making good on our commitment to him...
并且我们向他作出了很好的承诺...
he's just gonna decide out of the fucking blue...
他却决定 不算这个该死的警察...
to rip us off?
把我们全干掉?
Why don't you tell me what really happened.
为什么你不告诉我真相?
What the hell for?
到底怎么回事?
It'd just be more bullshit.
用不着再废话
This man set us up.
这个人出卖了我们
Dad I'm sorry but I don't know what's happening.
爸 我很抱歉 但我不知道发生了什么事
- It's all right. I do. - What are you talking about?
-没关系 我知道 -你在说什么?
That lump of shit's workin' with the L.A.P.D.
这个愚蠢的废物是洛杉矶警方的人
I don't have the slightest fucking idea...
我他妈的一点都不明白...
what you're talking about.
你在说什么
Joe I don't know what you think you know but you're wrong.
乔 我不知道你以为自己知道什么 但你错了
Like hell I am.
的确如此
Trust me on this. You've made a mistake.
你要相信我 你弄错了
He's a good kid.
他是个好伙计
I understand you're super-fuckin'-pissed.
我明白你非常恼火
We're all real emotional.
我们都很激动
But you're barking up the wrong tree.
但是你弄错了对象
I know this man. He wouldn't do that.
我了解他 他没有那样做
You don't know jack shit!
你不知道警察的把戏
I do.
我知道
The cocksucker tipped off the cops...
这个杂种向警方告密...
and got Mr. Brown and Mr. Blue killed.
害死了褐先生和蓝先生
- Mr. Blue is dead? - Dead as Dillinger.
-蓝先生死了? -是的
How do you know all this?
你怎么知道这些?
He was the only one I wasn't 100 percent on.
他是我唯一不能完全信任的人
I should have my head examined going ahead
我该检讨自己
when I wasn't 100 percent.
在没有十足把握时就开始行动
- That's your proof? - With instinct you don't need proof.
-那就是你的证据? -有直觉你就用不着证据
I ignored it before but no more.
我以前忽视了 但再也不会
Have you lost your fuckin' mind?
你是不是他妈的疯了?
I'm not gonna let you make a terrible mistake.
我不会让你犯一个大错误
Come on guys. Nobody wants this.
拜托 伙计们 没人想这样
We're supposed to be fuckin' professionals.
我们该他妈的表现得专业点
Larry look...
拉里 听着...
it's been quite a long time.
我们合作过很久
A lot of jobs.
很多生意
There's no need for this man.
不需要这样 伙计
Let's just put our guns down...
我们都把枪放下
and let's settle this...
把事情弄清楚
with a fucking conversation.
他妈的好好谈谈
Joe if you kill that man you die next.
乔 如果你杀了他 你会是下一个
Repeat: you kill him you die next.
再说一次 你杀他 我就杀你
Larry we have been friends.
拉里 我们是朋友
You respect my dad and I respect you...
你尊敬我父亲我也尊敬你
but I'll put bullets in you.
但是我会向你开枪
You put that fuckin' gun down now.
现在你把那该死的枪放下
Goddamn you Joe...
该死的 乔...
don't make me do this.
别让我这么做
Larry you stop pointin' that gun at my dad!
拉里 别拿枪指着我老爹
I'm sorry kid.
对不起 伙计
Looks like we're gonna...
看来我们还要...
do a little time.
再支持一会
I'm a cop.
我是个警察
Larry...
拉里...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm...
我...
so sorry.
很抱歉
I'm a cop.
我是个警察
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm...
我...
sorry...
对不起...
Freeze!
弗雷泽
Drop the fucking gun buddy!
放下枪 伙计
- Now! - Put the gun down!
-马上 -把枪放下
- Don't do it! - Drop the gun man!
-别那么做 -放下枪 伙计
- Drop the fucking gun! - We're gonna blow you away!
-把他妈的枪放下 -我们会打爆你的头