狮子王2:辛巴的荣耀 The Lion King II: Simba's Pride

上映日期: 1,998

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 达雷尔·鲁尼 / 罗布·拉杜卡

演员: 马修·布罗德里克 / 莫伊拉·凯利 / 内芙·坎贝尔


台词
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
Night
And the spirit of life
生命之魂
Calling
召唤
Calling Oh, oh, iyo
"Mamela"
"马莫拉"
"Mamela" Oh, oh, iyo
Uhu khosi bo khokho We ndodana ye sizwe sonke
Wait
等待
There's no mountain too great
看那些巍巍高山
Hear the words and have faith
指引你要坚强
Have faith
坚强
Hela, hey mamela Hela, hey mamela, hela, hey mamela
He lives in you
他指引你
Hela, hey mamela
Hela, hey mamela
He lives in me
他指引我
Hela, hey mamela
He watches over
他未曾离开
Everything we see
他陪伴你我
Hela, hey mamela
Hela, hey mamela
lnto the water
你放眼望去
Hela, hey mamela
lnto the truth
你会看见
Hela, hey mamela
ln your reflection
他多么真实
He lives in you
他指引你
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
He lives in you
他指引你
He lives in you
他指引你
He lives in me
他指引我
He watches over
他未曾离开
Everything we see
他陪伴你我
lnto the water
你放眼望去
lnto the truth
你会看见
ln your reflection
他多么真实
He lives in you
他指引你
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
Ingonyama nengw' enambala
He lives in you
他指引你
Pumbaa, look at that little guy!
彭彭, 看看这小家伙!
A chip off the old block And you gotta know who's gonna raise him
真是他老爸的翻版 你得知道谁会来抚养他
His parents?
他父母?
Okay, sure Get technical
对呀, 理论上是
But who's gonna teach him the really important stuff?
但谁要来教他真正重要的事情?
Like how to belch
像是怎么打嗝
And dig for grubs
怎么觅食
I'm telling you, buddy, it's gonna be like old times
老伙计, 我跟你说 这就像以前一样
You, me and the little guy
你 我和这小子
It is a girl Girl
是个女孩 女孩
Girl? Girl?
女孩? 女孩?
狮子王2
狮子王2
辛巴的荣耀
Wow!
哇!
Where do you think you're going in such a hurry?
你这么匆忙是要去哪里啊?
Daddy Let go
爸, 放开我啦
Well, I just want you to be careful
我只是让你小心一点
Kiara, are you listening? Accidents can happen
琪拉雅, 你听进去没有? 意外随时会发生
You could easily get hurt Hurt or stepped on or even get lost
你很可能会受伤... 受伤, 跌倒, 还有迷路
And remember
记住
I want you to stay in sight of Pride Rock at all times
你必须待在荣耀石范围里
At all times
从早到晚
I know And if I see any strangers, don't talk to them
我知道, 如果我看到陌生人 别和他们说话
come straight home
马上回家来
Okay, okay Can I go now? Please?
好了好了, 我能走了吗? 拜托...
Very funny
真好笑
Mind your father, Kiara
要听爸爸的话, 琪拉雅
Yes, Mom
好的, 妈妈
And stay away from the Outlands
离蛮荒之地远一点
Nothing there but a bunch of backstabbing, murderous Outsiders
那里只有一群会暗箭伤人 又可怕的荒原人
Zazu's right You can't turn your back on them
沙祖说得对 你绝对不能背对着他们
Really? How come?
真的? 为什么?
Never mind
没什么
Just run along now
你只管去玩吧
But, Dad, I
但是爸爸, 我...
You'll understand someday
你将来就会了解的
Go on Dad!
去吧 爸爸!
And stay on the path I've marked for you
顺着我为你做了记号的路走
Simba, who does she remind you of?
辛巴, 她让你想起了谁?
What? Who?
什么? 谁?
She's just like you were when you were young
她就跟你小时候一模一样
Exactly
没有错
Do you realise the dangers we put ourselves in?
你知道这会给我们带来什么危险?
You mean the dangers you put us in
你是说就像你以前一样吗?
She'll be fine
她会没事的
Hey, Timon, Pumbaa Come here
嘿, 丁满 彭彭, 过来
Good morning, mon capitaine!
早安, 老大!
I want you to keep a close watch on Kiara
我要你们帮我多盯着琪拉雅一点
You know she's bound to run off
你知道她一定会乱跑的
Don't worry, Simba We're on her like stink on a warthog
放心, 辛巴 我们会像疣猪的臭味一样紧跟着她
Hey! It's a hard truth, Pumbaa Live with it
嘿! 这是事实嘛, 彭彭, 接受吧
Guys, I'm counting on you
两位, 我就靠你们了
Danger could be lurking behind every rock
每块石头后面都有可能潜伏着危机
Hey, wait Come back
等等, 回来啊
I just wanna play
我只是想玩玩
The mighty hunter
伟大的猎人
has cornered her prey
已经困住她的猎物了
Cool
好酷
The Outlands
是蛮荒之地耶
I wonder what's out there
不知道那里有什么
Don't worry, Kiara Uncle Pumbaa's coming
别担心, 琪拉雅 彭彭叔叔来了
No!
不!
Let's see "Gee, Simba, the good news is we found your daughter"
我想想看, "嗨, 辛巴 好消息是我们找到了你的女儿"
"The bad news is we dropped a warthog on her"
"坏消息是有只疣猪压到她了
"Is there a problem with that? "
"你对此怎么想? "
Kiara? Kiara!
琪拉雅? 琪拉雅!
Pumbaa! Let me define "babysitting"
彭彭, 你坐到她身上了!
Sorry
抱歉
Now, Princess Kiara, as Simba's daughter
琪拉雅小公主 身为辛巴的女儿
you know better than to go off all alone
你知道不该单独跑这么远的
You could have been hurt But
你可能会受伤 但是...
Hurt?
受伤?
Simba would kill us!
辛巴会杀了我们的!
You didn't slip a disc, did you? But
你的背没伤到吧? 但是...
Catch a fever? Get a hangnail? Timon
发烧了吗? 指甲长倒刺了? 丁满...
I had one once Very painful
我长过 很痛苦
Excruciating
非常折磨人
Darling, with your complexion, you should stay out of the sun
亲爱的, 你那细嫩的肌肤 应该远离太阳
What? Do you wanna wrinkle?
干什么? 你想长皱纹吗?
Will somebody please just listen to me?
拜托你们听我说好不好?
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening Did you say something, Princess?
对不起, 我没在听 公主, 你刚才说什么?
I'm not just a princess, you know
我不只是一个公主
That's only half of who I am
那只是我身份的一半
Who's the other half?
那另一半是什么?
Well, I
呃, 我...
Well, while you're figuring it out
趁你在想的时候
let's eat!
来吃东西吧!
Grubs
虫子
The other white meat
是一种白肉
And so high in protein
蛋白质丰富
Gross!
好恶心!
No? How about you, big boy?
不要? 你呢, 猪大爷?
Love grubs Not like
我爱虫子 不是喜欢
Love! Love!
是爱! 是爱!
You always do that!
你总是那样!
You take a bite out of every one, and then put it back
你每个都咬一口, 然后再放回去
It drives me crazy
快把我逼疯了
But you can't tell from the outside which are the real slimy ones
但是从外表没办法 确定哪个才是黏黏的啊
Slimy? Pumbaa, my corpulent compadre
黏黏的? 彭彭 我亲爱的朋友
it's the crunchy ones that make the meal
脆脆的虫子比较好吃才对
Slimy Crunchy
黏黏的 脆脆的
Slimy Crunchy
黏黏的 脆脆的
Slimy Crunchy
黏黏的 脆脆的
Slimy Crunchy
黏黏的 脆脆的
Slimy Crunchy
黏黏的 脆脆的
Less filling Tastes good
馅少 好吃
Who are you, Pridelander?
你是谁, 荣耀国居民?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
My father says to never turn your back on an Outsider
我爸爸说过 绝对不要背对着荒原人
You always do what Daddy says? No!
你总是听你爸爸的话吗? 才不是!
Bet you do Bet you're Daddy's little girl
一定是 你一定是你爸爸的小宝贝
An Outsider doesn't need anybody
荒原人不需要任何人
I take care of myself
我会照顾我自己
Really?
真的?
Cool
太酷了!
Run!
快跑!
This way!
这边!
That was a close one Yeah
刚刚实在好险 是啊
Hey, what about me?
嘿, 我怎么办?
I'll distract them Run!
我会引开他们, 快跑啊!
Look out!
小心!
Move it!
快跑!
I did it
我成功了
I did it
我成功了
Man! Did you see the size of those teeth?
老天哪! 你看到那牙有多大了吗?
They were going
他们就这样...
He just totally ate me up right there
他差一点就吃到我了
and I jumped on his head, and I bopped him so good
而我跳到他头上 然后狂揍了他...
We make such a good team And you
我们合作得真棒, 你...
You were really brave
你真的好勇敢
Yeah? You were pretty brave, too
是吗? 你也很勇敢
My name's Kovu I'm Kiara
我叫高孚 我叫琪拉雅
Tag! You're it!
追! 你跑!
Tag! You're it! You're it!
追! 你跑! 你跑!
Hello? You run, I tag Get it?
喂? 你跑, 我追, 懂吗?
What's the matter? Don't you know how to play?
怎么了? 你不知道怎么玩吗?
Zira Simba
吉娜 辛巴
Nala Zira
娜娜 吉娜
Timon Pumbaa
丁满, 彭彭
Great Now that we all know each other
真好, 现在我们互相都认识了
get out of our Pride Lands!
马上滚出我们的荣耀国!
Your Pride Lands?
你们的荣耀国?
These lands belong to Scar
这片土地属于刀疤
I banished you from the Pride Lands
我把你从荣耀国驱逐出去了
Now you and your young cub, get out
现在你和你的小狮子快滚吧
Haven't you met my son, Kovu?
你还没见过我的儿子高孚吧?
He was handchosen by Scar
他是刀疤亲选的继承人
to follow in his paw prints
会完成他未尽的事业
and become king
成为国王
That's not a king That's a fuzzy maraca
他才不是国王 而是一个毛头小子
Kovu was the last born
你把我们驱逐到蛮荒之地之前
before you exiled us to the Outlands
高孚就出生了
where we have little food, less water
那里几乎没有食物和水
You know the penalty for returning to the Pride Lands
你知道重返荣耀国 会受到什么样的惩罚
But the child does not
这孩子并不知道
However, if you need your pound of flesh
但是如果你怠着要讨债的话
here
请便
Take him and get out
带着他快滚
We're finished here
这件事就算了
No, Simba
不, 辛巴
We have barely begun
我们才刚开始
Bye
再见
Bye
再见
Simba?
辛巴?
Kiara, what did you think you were doing?
琪拉雅, 你以为你在干什么?
You could've been killed today
你今天可能会送命的
But, Daddy, I didn't mean to
但爸爸, 我不是故意不听...
I'm telling you this because I love you
我告诉你这些是因为我爱你
I don't wanna lose you I know
我并不想失去你 我知道
If something happened to you, I don't know what I'd do
如果你发生了什么事 我不知道我会怎样
One day, I won't be here
总有一天我会离开
and I need you to carry on in my place
我需要你继承我的职责
You are part of the great Circle of Circle of Life I know
你是这个生命之轮的一份子... 生命之轮, 我知道
Exactly And you need to be careful
没错, 所以你必须要小心
As future queen
身为未来的女王...
What if I don't wanna be queen? It's no fun
如果我不想当女王呢? 那又不好玩
That's like saying you don't wanna be a lion
这就像你说你不想当狮子
It's in your blood, as I am
这是你的血统, 就像我一样
We are part of each other
我们是血脉相连的
As you go through life you'll see
当你经历过人生, 你就会发现
There is so much that we
有太多太多
Don't understand
我们不理解的事
And the only thing we know
我们唯一懂得的是
Is things don't always go
事情不会轻易如你所想
The way we planned
不会如我们所愿
But you'll see every day
但是每天你会看到
That we'll never turn away
我们总是在你身边
When it seems all your dreams come undone
当你的梦想幻灭时
We will stand by your side
我们会站在你身边
Filled with hope and filled with pride
充满希望与自豪
We are more than we are We are one
因为, 我们是一家人
We are one
我们是一家人
We are one
我们是一家人
If there's so much I must be
如果我无法逃避
Can I still just be me
我是否还能做我自己
The way I am?
原来的我?
Can I trust in my own heart?
我是否还能遵从我的内心?
Or am I just one part
还是我不过是
Of some big plan?
大棋盘里的一颗棋子?
Even those who are gone
先人圣贤
Are with us as we go on
会与你同在
Your journey has only begun
你的旅程才开始
Tears of pain, tears of joy
有欢乐, 有痛苦
One thing nothing can destroy
但坚不可摧的是
Is our pride, deep inside We are one
我们内心深处的荣耀 我们是一家人
We are one
我们是一家人
We are one
我们是一家人
We are one, you and l
我们是一家人, 你和我
We are like the earth and sky
我们就像天与地
One family under the sun
阳光下的一家人
All the wisdom to lead
圣贤会指引你
All the courage that you need
给你智慧和勇气
You will find when you see
到那时你会发现
We are one
我们是一家人
As long as you live here
只要你住在这里
it's who you are
你就是你
You'll understand someday
你将来会了解的
Kovu, Kovu, Kovu
高孚 高孚 高孚
Scar wasn't even his father He just took him in
他根本不是刀疤的儿子 他只是领养的
Hey, Vitani Where's the little termite Kovu?
嘿, 维塔妮 那个小讨厌高孚呢?
The Chosen One
那个选王
Nuka, where's Kovu?
努卡, 高孚呢?
Did you leave him out there on his own again?
你是不是又把他 一个人丢在外面了?
Hey! It's every lion for himself out here
在这里大家都得自求多福
That little termite's gotta learn to be on his own
那个小讨厌必须学会靠自己
Mother's gonna be mad She told you to watch him
妈妈一定会生气, 她叫你看好他的
Who cares? I should've been The Chosen One
管他的, 我应该是选王才对
I'm the oldest I'm the strongest I'm the smartest These termites!
我最大而且最强壮 也是最聪明的... 这些讨厌的白蚁!
I could be a leader if she'd just give me a chance
只要她给我机会 我一定可以当个好领袖
Yeah, right Why don't you tell that to her?
是哦 你为什么不自己去跟她说?
Yeah? Don't think I won't
好, 别以为我不会说
Yeah? Here's your chance
哦, 真的? 妈妈来了
What? Mother Mother! Hi!
什么? 妈妈! 嗨!
Mother, I caught some field mice for your dinner
妈妈, 我抓了野鼠给你当晚餐
I left them by the Okay
我把它们放在... 好吧
Hey, Kovu
嘿, 高孚
Wanna fight?
想不想玩打架?
You were supposed to be watching him!
你应该好好看着他的!
It's not his fault I went off on my own
这不是他的错, 是我自己跑走的
What were you doing? Nothing
你去那儿干什么? 不干什么
Who has made us Outsiders? Simba
谁害我们成了荒原人? 辛巴
Who killed Scar? Simba
谁杀了刀疤? 辛巴
What have I told you about them?
他们的所作所为 我是怎么给你说的?
I'm sorry, Mother
对不起, 妈妈
She didn't seem so bad
她看起来没有那么坏
I thought we could be Friends?
我以为我们能当 朋友?
You thought you'd get to the daughter
你以为接近他女儿后
and Simba would welcome you with open arms?
辛巴就会展开双臂欢迎你?
What an idea!
你想得倒美!
What an idea
这个想法太妙了
You brilliant child
你这聪明的孩子
I'm so proud of you
我真是以你为荣
You have the same conniving mind that made Scar so powerful
你跟刀疤一样 善于用智慧武装自己
Chosen One
选王
I now see the path
我已经找到
to our glorious return to power!
夺回权势的办法了
But I don't want Hush!
可我不想... 安静!
Hush, my little one
安静, 我的小宝贝
You must be exhausted
你一定精疲力竭了
Sleep, my little Kovu
睡吧, 我的小高孚
Let your dreams take wing
让美梦插上翅膀
One day when you're big and strong
当你长得又强又壮
You will be a king
你将会称王
Good night Good night, my little prince
晚安 晚安, 我的小王子
Tomorrow your training intensifies
明天要对你加强训练了
I've been exiled, persecuted Left alone with no defence
我被流放, 遭受迫害 尝尽孤苦与无助
When I think of what that brute did I get a little tense
当我想起那些屈辱 内心激愤难抑
But I dream a dream so pretty That I don't feel so depressed
但我有个美丽梦想 让我不再沮丧
'Cause it soothes my inner kitty And it helps me get some rest
它会抚平我的怨气 让我内心平息
The sound of Simba's dying gasp
看着辛巴在垂死挣扎
His daughter squealing in my grasp
他女儿在我爪下尖叫
His lioness' mournful cry
他的太太在悲泣
That's my lullaby
这就是我的摇篮曲
Now the past I've tried forgetting And my foes I could forgive
现在我试看忘记过去 原谅我的仇敌
Trouble is I know it's petty But I hate to let them live
只可惜我心眼很小 这仇我不能不报
So you found yourself somebody Who'll chase Simba up a tree
所以你发现了 可取辛巴性命的人
Oh, the battle may be bloody But that kind of works for me
这场杀戮也许残酷 但我势在必得
The melody of angry growls
愤怒的旋律在咆哮
A counterpoint of painful howls
痛苦之歌在低嚎
A symphony of death Oh, my
这死亡交响曲, 哦天...
That's my lullaby
就是我的摇篮曲
Scar is gone, but Zira's still around
刀疤死了, 但吉娜还活着
To love this little lad
抚养这小可爱
Till he learns to be a killer
直到他学会做杀手
With a lust for being bad
还要能心狠手辣
Sleep, you little termite
睡吧, 你这小讨厌
l mean, precious little thing
我是说, 你这小可爱
One day when you're big and strong
当你长得强又壮
You will be a king
你将会称王
The pounding of the drums of war
那战鼓之声多震憾
The thrill of Kovu's mighty roar
高孚怒吼的颤栗
The joy of vengeance Testify
复仇的喜悦 就要实现
l can hear the cheering
我可以听到欢呼
Kovu, what a guy
高孚真勇敢
Payback time is nearing And then our flag will fly
复仇的时刻即将到来 我们的旗帜会随风飘扬
Against a bloodred sky
在血色苍穹下
That's my lullaby
这就是我的摇篮曲
Mufasa, every day Kiara grows more beautiful
琪拉雅一天比一天漂亮了
into a queen that will someday make us all very proud
将会成为让我们引以为荣的女王
But this cub Kovu grows stronger
但是小高孚越来越强壮
and Zira fills his heart with hate
而吉娜灌输他满心的恨
I'm very worried, Mufasa
我非常担心, 木法沙
Things are not going well, no
事情会越来越糟糕
You have a plan?
你有计划?
What?
什么?
Kovu Kiara Together?
高孚, 琪拉雅在一起?
This is the plan?
这是你的计划?
Are you crazy? This will never work
你疯了吗? 这绝对行不通的
Mufasa, you been up there too long Your head is in the clouds
木法沙, 你在上面待太久了, 尽胡思乱想
Okay, okay, okay Okay, all right, okay!
好好好 好, 好啦, 好!
I don't think this is going to work, but I trust you
我认为这计划行不通 但是我相信你
I just hope you know what you are doing
我只希望你知道你在做什么
You are ready
你准备好了
Nice
很好
Very nice
非常好
You have the same blackness in your soul that Scar had
你的灵魂中有着 和刀疤一样的黑暗力量
What is your destiny?
你的命运是什么?
I will avenge Scar Take his place in the Pride Lands
我将为刀疤复仇 夺回他在荣耀国的地位
Yes What have I taught you?
没错, 我怎么教你的?
Simba is the enemy
辛巴是我们的敌人
And what must you do?
你现在必须怎么做?
I must kill him
我必须杀了他
This is Kiara's first hunt
这是琪拉雅第一次出去打猎
There she is!
她来了!
Kiara
琪拉雅
You can do it It's your day
你做得到的 今天就看你的了
Your first time My, how you've grown
你的第一次 天哪, 你长大了
You'll do just fine
你会做得很好的
Daddy? You have to promise to let me do this on my own Promise?
爸爸, 你得保证 让我自己做这件事情, 答应吗?
All right I promise
好吧, 我答应你
Make sure she doesn't get hurt
看好她, 别让她受伤
This place is even creepier since the hyenas ran off
土狼跑掉以后 这个地方更吓人了
I'm not scared, okay?
我才不是害怕呢, 好吧?
I just don't know why we have to be here, that's all
我只是不知道我们干嘛来这里
If Kovu is so special, why does he need us?
如果高孚那么特别 他干嘛需要我们?
I never even had a chance
我连个机会都没有
That's it! Come on
好了! 快点
Kiara has started her hunt We have to move quickly
琪拉雅开始打猎了 我们得快行动
Fire!
放火了!
Tango Charlie Alpha, what's your position?
报告你的位置, 听到请回答
Upright, head turned slightly to the left, tail erect
直立着, 头稍向左转 尾巴垂直
Why do I bother?
算我多事
This must be where the deer and the antelope play
这里一定是鹿和羚羊玩的地方
Timon, what are you doing here?
丁满, 你到这儿来干什么?
Shopping!
买东西啊!
We thought a nice pelt for the den, some throw pillows, a little potpourri
我们想替家里添置毛皮 坐垫和干花香包...
My father sent you
我爸爸派你来的
After he promised to let me do this on my own He lied!
他还答应让我自己来的, 他说谎!
No He just doesn't want you to get hurt
不, 他只是不希望你受伤啊
I should have known he'd never give me a real chance
我早该知道 他不会给我真正的机会
I'll do this on my own!
我会自己打猎!
Away from the Pride Lands
远离这个荣耀国
Hey! Wait! Come back! Come back here! Kiara!
嘿, 等等! 回来! 回来, 琪拉雅!
Kiara, come back!
琪拉雅, 回来!
She's gone again
她又跑掉了
Somebody's gotta get a beeper for this kid
该有人在她脖子上系个呼机的
Let's light fires!
点火!
Roasty toasty princess Roasty toasty princess
烧焦的公主 烧焦的公主
Hey, is it hot in here or is that just me?
这里是真热还是我的幻觉?
Fire!
失火了!
Come on
过来
The plan is in motion
计划正在进行
Go!
上!
Don't worry, Simba She'll be fine
不要担心, 辛巴, 她不会有事的
What could happen?
还能怎么样呢?
No No! Kiara!
不不! 琪拉雅!
Zazu, fly ahead Find her
沙祖, 先飞过去找她
I must tell Simba!
我得去告诉辛巴!
Where am I?
这是哪里?
You're safe In the Pride Lands
你安全了, 这是荣耀国
The Pride Lands? No!
荣耀国? 不!
Why'd you bring me here? Who do you think you are?
你为什么带我到这儿来? 你以为你是谁啊?
I think I'm the one that just saved your life
我是刚刚救你一命的人耶
Look, I had everything under control
听着, 一切都在我的控制之中
Not from where I'm standing
我可不这么看哦
Then move downwind
那就闪一边去
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Kovu?
高孚?
Kiara!
琪拉雅!
Kiara, you're all right
琪拉雅, 你没事了
Father, how could you break your promise?
爸爸, 你怎么能不守信用?
It's a good thing I did I almost lost you
还好我那么做了, 我差点失去你
No more hunts for you, not ever
你不准再打猎, 永远不行
But I was doing just fine Even before Kovu
但我本来做得很好 甚至在高孚来之前...
Kovu?
高孚?
Simba!
辛巴!
Hey! You!
嘿! 你!
How dare you save the king's daughter?
你居然敢救国王的女儿?
You saved her? Why?
你救了她? 为什么?
I humbly ask to join your pride No!
我诚挚地请求加入你的族群 不!
You were banished with the other Outsiders
你和其他荒原人都被流放了
I have left the Outsiders I'm a rogue
我离开那些荒原人了 我跟他们不一样
Judge me now for who I am
根据我的表现评价我
Or am I to be blamed for a crime I didn't commit?
还是我得为了 我没犯的罪受到惩罚?
Simba, you owe him your daughter's life
辛巴, 他救了你女儿一命
Yes, sire Clearly we are in his debt
是啊, 陛下 很显然我们欠他人情
And royal protocol demands that all debts be paid
皇家法律规定有债必还
Though in this case, you might want to make an exception
不过在这个情况下 你可能要破个例哦
My father's law will prevail
我父亲订的法律得遵循
For now, I reserve judgement
但我先保留我的判定
We'll see who you really are
然后再看你到底怎么样
Riffraff
废话
Hey
Thanks for saving me today
谢谢你今天救了我
What kind of hunter are you anyway, Princess?
你到底是哪门子猎人啊? 公主
You almost got yourself killed out there
你在外面差点害死自己
What?
什么?
You wouldn't last three days on your own
你要是独自外出, 绝对撑不过三天
And I suppose you could teach me?
我猜你可以当我的老师了
Yeah
Kiara! Coming
琪拉雅! 来了
All right! Impress me
好吧, 那让我见识见识
We start at dawn
天亮就开始
I look forward to it
我很期待
Did you see that? He let her go!
你看到了吗? 他让她跑掉了
If that were me, I Hush
如果是我, 我... 安静
The fire rescue worked perfectly
救人非常成功
and Simba fell for it
辛巴也上钩了
Now, the closer Kovu gets to the daughter
现在, 高孚越接近他女儿
the closer he gets to Simba
就能越接近辛巴
And once he has Simba alone
等他逮到辛巴一个人的时候...
Simba! Simba!
辛巴! 辛巴!
Help me! Father!
救我! 爸爸!
No! Dad!
不! 爸爸!
Just a little farther
只要再一点点
Gotcha! Trust me
抓到你了! 相信我
Simba!
辛巴!
No!
不!
Scar
刀疤
Kovu?
高孚?
No!
不!
Good morning
早上好
I'm ready for my first lesson
我要上第一课了
I surprised you, huh?
吓你一跳吧?
Hey, come on Let's go
嘿, 快点走啊
Three, two, one
三 二, 一...
Gotcha!
抓到了
You could hear me, huh?
你听得到我?
Only a lot
而且还很大声
You're still breathing too hard Relax
你的呼吸声还是太大, 放松
Feel the earth under your paws, so it doesn't shift and make noise
感觉土地在你的脚掌下 让它不会移动也发不出声音
Watch the master and learn
看大师出马, 好好学
Don't eat me, please
不要吃我, 拜托
I never really met your tyrant I mean, Scar Scar
我从来没见过你家的暴君... 我是说, 刀疤, 刀疤
Heck of a guy A little moody, but
很了不起 就是脾气坏, 但...
Timon, what are you doing here?
丁满, 你在这个地方干什么?
Kiara, thank goodness!
琪拉雅, 谢天谢地!
Hey, for once, we're not following you
这次我们可没有跟踪你啊
This just happens to be the best smorgasbord in the Pride Lands
这里刚好是荣耀国 最棒的自助餐馆
Bugs everywhere
到处都是虫子
But you don't call for a reservation and
但是你们没有预约, 所以...
Get outta here, you scavengers! Go on! Shoo! Shoo!
你们这些捡破烂的! 快滚! 走开!
Timon! I'm getting tired
丁满! 我有点累了
I gotta lose some pounds
我看我得减肥了
Shoo! Go on! Shoo! Shoo!
走开! 快点! 走开!
Hey, maybe he could help Do you think?
也许他能帮忙, 你看呢?
Shoo! Yeah, there's an idea
走开! 对, 这主意好
Right Let the vicious Outsider
是啊, 让邪恶的荒原人...
Hey! Wait! I have an idea
嘿! 等等! 我有个主意
What if he helps? What?
他愿意帮忙就好 什么?
You wanna lend a voice?
借用一下声音
Roar! Work with me!
吼! 帮我个忙嘛!
Like this
像这样
Come on Do it again Do it again
快点, 再吼一次
Why are we doing this? What's the point of this training?
我们为什么这么做? 这训练有什么意义?
Training? This is just for fun!
训练? 只是为了好玩!
Fun?
好玩?
Kid, you gotta get out more often Fun!
是啊, 小孩子 你得多多出门, 玩!
Hey, rhino!
嘿, 犀牛!
What a blast!
真是刺激啊
Sorry
抱歉
You're okay, kid
好小子, 孩子
Hey! You're okay
嘿! 好小子
Pardon me That's it, that's it, that's it!
抱歉, 就这样, 就这样!
Sorry
抱歉
Hey Are you two coming or what?
嘿, 你们到底来不来?
Do you see that? What?
你看到了吗? 什么?
Wow Look at that It's really pretty Yeah
哇, 看看那个, 真是很漂亮 对
You're right Look!
你说得对, 看!
There's one that looks like a baby rabbit
那个看起来像一只兔宝宝
See the fluffy tail? Yeah
看到毛茸茸的尾巴了吗? 嗯
Hey! There's one that looks like
嘿! 那个看起来
two lions killing each other for a scrap of meat
像是两只狮子 为了一块肉而在互相残杀
I've never done this before Really?
我从来没有这么做过 真的吗?
My father and I used to do this all the time
我和我爸爸常常都这么做
He says all the great kings of the past are up there
他说, 历代所有 伟大的先王都在上面
Do you think Scar's up there?
你觉得刀疤也在上面吗?
He wasn't my father, but he was still part of me
他不是我生父 但他仍然是我生命中的一部份
My father has said there was
我爸爸说刀疤身体里
a darkness in Scar that he couldn't escape
有股黑暗的力量, 他无法挣脱
Maybe there's a darkness in me, too
也许我身体里也有
Father, I am lost
爸爸, 我很迷茫
Kovu is one of them
高孚是他们的一份子
Scar's heir
刀疤的继承人
How can I accept him? Simba?
我要怎么接受他? 辛巴?
I was seeking counsel from the great kings
我正在寻求伟大先王的指引
Did they help?
有帮助吗?
Silent as stars
像星星般沉默
My father would never My Simba
我爸爸绝对不... 辛巴
You want so much to walk the path expected of you
你就是太在意别人对你的期望了
Perhaps Kovu does not What? How do you know
也许高孚不是这样 什么? 你怎么知道...
I can see them down there just as easily as you can
我和你一样 很容易就能看到他们在下面
Get to know him and see
多议识他再说吧
What's wrong? Nothing
怎么了? 没什么
Kovu
高孚...
It's just that my whole life I've been trained to
只是我这辈子都是被训练去做...
Nothing I gotta go
没什么, 我得走了
Kovu, wait
高孚, 等等
And where are you going?
你想到哪里去?
Nowhere
哪也不去
That's what you think
那是你想的
Who was that?
他是谁啊?
Friend of the family
我家的老朋友
Come on! You follow old Rafiki He knows the way
来啊! 跟着拉飞奇, 他知道路
The way to where?
去哪的路?
You follow, you'll see!
你跟来就知道了!
Hurry now!
快一点!
Kovu, come on!
高孚, 快啊!
Where's he taking us?
他要带我们去哪?
To a special place in your heart
去一个在你们心中很特别的地方
called Upendi
叫作爱的地方
There's a place where the crazy moon
有一个地方, 疯狂的月亮
Makes the monkeys sing and the baboons swoon
让猴子歌唱 让狒狒狂欢
And the sultry scent of the lotus bloom Will carry you away
睡莲飘出芳香 让你沉醉
While the hippos swing from the jungle vines
河马在丛林里荡着秋千
And the rhino rumba in a conga line
犀牛欢快地跳着伦巴舞
All the pink flamingos are intertwined As the stars come out to play
粉红的火烈鸟在那里缠绵 还有星星在眨着眼睛
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
Where the passion fruit grows sweet
有香甜的西番莲果
And it's so divine that you lose your mind
它的美味令你沉醉
As it sweeps you off your feet
让你神魂颠倒
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
Without a worry or a care
没有烦恼和忧虑
lt just takes two to make it true
只有好事成双成对
Your heart will lead you there
你的心会指引你到那里
Where is it?
在哪里?
No place you don't take with you
那个地方你一定会喜欢的
You better watch your step 'cause the path is steep
路很陡, 你要脚下留神
Better hold your breath 'cause the water's deep
水太深, 你要屏住呼吸
lt's a long way down over lover's leap But falling's half the fun
情人断魂崖, 深得不见底 但掉下去也很好玩
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
Where the passion fruit grows sweet
有香甜的西番莲果
And it's so divine that you lose your mind
它的美味令你沉醉
As it sweeps you off your feet
让你神魂颠倒
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
Without a worry or a care
没有烦恼和忧虑
lt just takes two to make it true
只有好事成双成对
Your heart will take you there
你的心会指引你到那里
You can beat the bush like there's no tomorrow
你可以尽情玩耍, 无所顾及
From Tanganyika to Kilimanjaro
从湖畔, 到高山
But you'll find Upendi wherever you are Underneath the sun
不论你身在何处, 只要有阳光 你就会找到爱的地方
Upendi means love, doesn't it?
爱的地方是爱的意思, 不是吗?
Welcome to Upendi!
欢迎来到爱的地方!
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
Where the passion fruit grows sweet
有香甜的西番莲果
And it's so divine that you lose your mind
它的美味令你沉醉
As it sweeps you off your feet
让你神魂颠倒
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
Without a worry or a care
没有烦恼和忧虑
lt just takes two to make it true
只有好事成双成对
Your heart
你的心
Will take you there
会指引你到那里
Upendi
爱的地方
Down in Upendi
去爱的地方
Way down in Upendi
一路走到爱的地方
Down in Upendi
去爱的地方
Way down in Upendi
一路走到爱的地方
Down in Upendi
去爱的地方
Way down in Upendi
一路走到爱的地方
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
ln Upendi
在爱的地方
Good night Good night
晚安 晚安
It's kind of cold tonight Come on in
今晚还蛮冷的, 进来
Get him
杀了他
What are you waiting for, Kovu? Get him
你还在等什么, 高孚? 杀了他
You're sure? Affirmative I saw it with my own eyes
你确定? 非常确定, 是我亲眼看到的
No Kovu cannot betray us
不, 高孚不会背叛我们的
Okay, I have to tell her today
好吧, 我今天必须告诉她
Where do I start?
我该怎么开口呢?
Kiara, Zira had a plot
琪拉雅, 吉娜有个阴谋
I was part of it, but I don't wanna be because
我也参与在其中 但我是逼不得已的, 因为...
It's because I love you
因为我爱你
She'll never believe me
她绝不会相信
But I gotta try
但我必须试试
Kiara, I need to talk to you
琪拉雅, 我得和你谈谈
Kiara, I don't want you talking with him
琪拉雅, 我不想让你跟他谈
I want to talk with him
因为我想跟他谈谈
Scar couldn't let go of his hate
刀疤无法忘却他的恨意
and in the end, it destroyed him
最后, 憎恨毁了他
I've never heard the story of Scar that way
可是我从来没有 听过这样的说法
He truly was a killer
刀疤真的是凶手
Fire is a killer
火也是凶手
Sometimes what's left behind can grow better than the generation before
有时候经过大火后成长的下一代 可能会更优秀
If given the chance
只要给他机会
No No!
不, 不!
No
不!
Why, Simba Zira
为什么, 辛巴 吉娜
What are you doing out here and so alone?
你在这里做什么, 还是一个人?
Well done, Kovu
干得好, 高孚
Just like we always planned
就像我们一直计划的一样
You! No!
你! 不!
I didn't have anything to do with this!
我和这件事完全无关!
Attack!
进攻!
No!
不!
Yes! We've got him
好耶! 我们逮到他了
Remember your training As a unit
牢记你们的训练, 成小组队形
Simba! Get him, Kovu Get him!
辛巴! 杀了他, 高孚, 杀了他!
Do it Now!
快动手!
I'll do it for you, Mother!
让我来, 妈妈!
Mother, are you watching?
妈妈, 你在看吗?
I'm doing it for you, and I'm doing it for me
这是为你而做, 也是为了我自己
This is my moment of glory!
这是属于我的光荣时刻!
No!
不!
Nuka
努卡
I'm sorry, Mother I tried
抱歉, 妈妈, 我尽力了
Nuka
努卡
Father? Father! Zazu, get help!
爸爸? 爸爸! 沙祖, 找人来帮忙!
Yes, help At once Of course
好的, 马上就找人来
Father
爸爸
Simba, talk to me! What happened?
辛巴, 告诉我, 发生了什么事?
Kovu Ambush
高孚, 设了埋伏
No
It's all right, buddy We're here for you
没事了, 伙伴, 我们来帮你了
Scar, watch over my poor Nuka
刀疤, 照顾好我可怜的努卡
You! You!
你! 你!
What have you done?
看你做了什么?
I didn't I didn't mean to
我不是... 我不是故意的
It wasn't my fault I
这不是我的错, 我...
I did nothing
我什么都没有做
Exactly And in doing so, you betrayed your pride
一点也没错 但这样, 就背叛了你的族群
Betrayed Scar
背叛了刀疤
I want nothing more to do with him
我不想再跟他有任何的关系
You cannot escape it
你没办法逃避
Nuka is dead because of you! No
努卡已经因为你而死 不
You've killed your own brother!
你害死了你的亲哥哥!
No!
不!
Let him go Simba has hurt me for the last time
让他去 这是辛巴最后一次伤害我
Now he has corrupted Kovu!
他现在给高孚洗了脑
Listen to me Simba is injured and weak
仔细听好 辛巴受伤了, 而且很虚弱
Now is the time to attack!
正是进攻的好时候!
We will take his entire kingdom
我们将去占领他的王国
by force!
用武力!
Daddy, it can't be true
爸爸, 这不是真的
It's Kovu!
是高孚!
It's Kovu!
是高孚!
Kovu!
高孚!
Why, I oughta Let me at him, let me at him!
我应该... 我要揍他, 我要揍他!
Here Hold me back Okay
抓住这儿 好的
Let me at him, let me at him! Okay
我要揍他, 我要揍他! 好
I think you're missing the basic point here
你手里是不是该抓点什么
What's he doing? Look at that scar on his face
他要干什么? 看看他脸上的刀疤
Why have you come back?
你为什么还回来?
Simba, I had nothing to do with
辛巴, 我和那件事完全无关...
You don't belong here
你不属于这里
Please I ask your forgiveness
求求你, 我恳求你的原谅
Daddy, please Listen to him
爸爸, 拜托, 请听他说
Silence!
闭嘴!
When you first came here you asked for judgement
你第一次到这儿时 要求我来评判
And I pass it now!
我现在宣布!
Exile! No!
流放出境 不!
No!
不!
Kovu!
高孚!
Deception
他满嘴谎言
Disgrace
他名誉扫地
Evil as plain as the scar on his face
邪恶就如他脸上的刀痕
Deception An outrage
欺骗 骇人听闻
Disgrace For shame
羞辱 不知廉耻
He asked for trouble the moment he came
麻烦随他接踵而至
Deception An outrage
欺骗 骇人听闻
Disgrace For shame
羞辱 不知廉耻
Evil as plain as the scar on his face See you later, agitator
邪恶就如他脸上的刀痕 滚蛋吧, 煽动犯
Just leave us alone An outrage
离我们远点 骇人听闻
Disgrace Traitor, go back with your own
羞辱 叛徒, 回到你的同类中去
He asked for trouble the moment he came
麻烦随他接踵而至
See you later, agitator
滚蛋吧, 煽动犯
Born in grief
在悲中出生
Raised in hate
在恨中成长
Helpless to defy his fate
无法反抗命运
Let him run
让他走
Let him live
让他活
But do not forget what we never forgive
但我们却无法忘记这伤痛
And he is not one of us
而他不再属于我们
He has never been one of us
他从来都不属于我们
He is not one of us
他不是我们的一员
Not our kind
不是我们的同类
Someone once lied to us
他曾经欺骗我们
Now we're not so blind
现在我们睁开眼睛
For we knew he would do what he's done
我们知道他会执行计划
And we know that he'll never be One of us
我们知道他从来都不属于我们
He is not one of us
他不是我们的一员
Deception
欺骗
Disgrace
羞辱
Deception
欺骗
Disgrace
羞辱
Deception
欺骗
Father, please reconsider
爸爸, 求求你, 再考虑一下
You will not go anywhere without an escort from now on
从现在起没有护卫 你哪也不能去
No, that's not He used you to get to me
不, 这样不... 他利用你来接近我
No! He loves me For me
不! 高孚他爱我, 是为了我
Because you are my daughter
因为你是我的女儿
You will not leave Pride Rock
你绝对不能离开荣耀石
You will stay where I can keep an eye on you, away from him
你必须待在我能看见你的地方 离他远远的
You don't know him
你不了解他
I know he's following in Scar's paw prints
我知道他在步刀疤的后尘
And I must follow in my father's
而我必须遵循父亲的足迹
You will never be Mufasa!
你永远都不会是木法沙!
Kovu?
高孚?
Kovu?
高孚?
Kovu?
高孚?
ln a perfect world
在完美的世界中
One we've never known
我们从不知道
We would never need
我们从不需要
To face the world alone
一个人面对世界
They can have the world
他们有他们的世界
We'll create our own
我们创建我们的世界
l may not be brave or strong or smart
我可能不勇敢不坚强也不聪明
But somewhere in my secret heart
但在我内心深处
l know
我知道
Love will find a way
爱, 无处不达
Anywhere I go
无论我去哪里
I'm home
都会感到温暖
If you are there beside me
如果你在我身边
Like dark turning into day
就像黑夜成白昼
Somehow we'll come through
我们总会患难与共
Now that I've found you
现在我找到了你
Love will find a way
爱, 无处不达
I was so afraid
我如此害怕
Now I realise
现在我知道
Love is never wrong
爱没有错
And so it never dies
它不会消亡
There's a perfect world
有一个完美世界
Shining in your eyes
在你眼中闪耀
And if only they could feel it, too
如果他们也能感觉到, 那该多好
The happiness I feel with you
我和你一起的开心时刻
They'd know
他们就会知道
Love will find a way
爱, 无处不达
Anywhere we go
无论我们去哪里
We're home lf we are there together
那儿都是我们的家 如果我们在一起
Like dark turning into day
就像黑夜成白昼
Somehow we'll come through
我们总会患难与共
Now that l've found you
现在我找到了你
Love will find a way
爱, 无处不达
I know
我知道
Love will find a way
爱, 无处不达
Hey
Hey, look
嘿, 看
We are one
我们是一家人了
What? Let's get outta here
什么? 我们离开这里
We'll run away together and start a pride all our own
我们一起私奔 创立我们自己的族群
Kovu, we have to go back
高孚, 我们得回去
You're kidding But we're finally together
你开玩笑吧 但是我们终于在一起了
Our place is with our pride
我们应该和我们的族群在一起
If we run away, they'll be divided forever
如果我们逃走, 他们会永远分裂的
I can't believe we lost her again This is the eight thousandth time!
我不相信我们又把她跟丢了 这是第八千次了!
I thought you were gonna watch her Me? You were gonna watch her
我以为你会看好她的 我? 是你要看好她的
I thought you were gonna watch her No, you were gonna watch her
我以为你会看好她的 不, 是你要看好她的
Watch this! Take that, you creepy warthog!
看招! 尝尝这个, 臭疣猪!
Say it! Say it! Fat! Fatty! Fat! Fat!
说啊! 说啊! 肥猪, 胖子, 肥猪, 肥猪!
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
Good question Let me ask you one
问得好, 请问你一个问题
Hypothetically Very hypothetical
只是假设性的 非常的假设
There's this guy But he's not a lion
有个家伙... 但他不是狮子
No! No, he's not a lion
不! 不, 他不是狮子
Definitely not a lion!
绝对不是狮子
And his daughter, say, vanished
他的女儿不见了
Kiara's gone?
琪拉雅不见了?
Sire, the Outsiders are on the attack
陛下, 荒原人发起了进攻
heading this way It's war!
往这边来了, 开战了!
Zazu, find Kiara We'll assemble the lionesses
沙祖, 去找琪拉雅 我们集合所有的母狮子
Move now
赶快行动
It's over, Simba
都结束了, 辛巴
I have dreamed of nothing else for years
多年以来 我一直梦想着这一刻
Does she need a hobby
她需要有点别的嗜好
Last chance, Zira Go home
吉娜, 最后的机会, 回去吧
I am home
这儿就是我家
Attack!
进攻!
Go for the eyes!
攻击眼睛!
Break his jaw!
打他下巴!
Hit him low!
踢他下边!
Get them! Do what you must!
杀了他! 做你该做的!
What do we do? What do we do?
怎么办? 怎么办?
There's only one thing we can do, Pumbaa
我们只剩一件事可做, 彭彭
When the going gets tough, the tough get going That's our motto
艰难之路, 唯勇者行 这是我们的格言
I thought our motto was, "Hakuna matata"
我们的格言不是 "哈库拉马塔塔"?
Pumbaa, stop living in the past
彭彭, 与时俱进一点好不好
We need a new motto
我们需要新格言
Like I said, let's get going!
照我说的, 赶快溜吧!
Where's your pretty daughter, Nala? Vitani!
你漂亮的女儿在哪啊, 娜娜? 维塔妮!
Don't anybody move This thing's loaded I'll let you have it
全都不准动 这已经上膛了, 我薰死你们
Yeah!
耶!
Talk about your winds of war
笑谈战争风云
Simba
辛巴
You're mine
你是我的
Kiara?
琪拉雅?
Kovu!
高孚!
Move
让开
Stand aside
闪一边去
Daddy, this has to stop
爸爸, 事情到此结束
You're even weaker than I thought Get out of the way
你比我想的还懦弱 给我让开
You'll never hurt Kiara or Simba
你绝不能伤害琪拉雅或辛巴
Not while I'm here
有我在就不行
Stay out of this
别管这件事
A wise king once told me, "We are one"
有一位英明的王曾告诉我 "我们是一家人"
I didn't understand him then
那时候我不懂
Now I do
现在懂了
But they Them?
但是他们... 他们
Us? Look at them
我们, 看看他们
They are us
他们就是我们
What differences do you see?
你看到什么不同了吗?
Vitani, now!
维塔妮, 上!
No, Mother
不, 妈妈
Kiara's right
琪拉雅说得对
Enough
够了
If you will not fight
如果你不战斗
then you will die as well
那么你也要一起领死
Where are you going?
你们要去哪里?
Get back here!
给我回来!
Let it go, Zira It's time to put the past behind us
算了吧, 吉娜 该把过去的一切都遗忘了
I'll never let it go!
我绝对不会遗忘的!
This is for you, Scar!
这是为了你, 刀疤!
Kiara!
琪拉雅!
Kiara!
琪拉雅!
Kiara!
琪拉雅!
Hold on, Kiara!
坚持住, 琪拉雅!
Simba!
辛巴!
Simba, the river!
辛巴, 河!
Zira, give me your paw
吉娜, 快抓住我
Zira, come on!
吉娜, 快!
I'll help you
我帮你
Kiara
琪拉雅
Daddy
爸爸
I tried
我尽力了
Kiara!
琪拉雅!
Wow! That was really brave!
哇, 那真的很勇敢!
Kovu Kiara
高孚 琪拉雅
Kovu?
高孚?
I was wrong You belong here
我错了, 你属于这里
Let's go home
我们回家吧
All of us
我们一起
I love moments like this! Yeah
我喜欢这样的时刻 嗯
Love, not like Love, not like
爱, 不是喜欢 爱, 不是喜欢
Love! Love!
是爱! 是爱!
Well done, my son
干得好, 我的儿子
We are one
我们是一家人
剧终