-=The Last Fantasy=-
荣誉出品本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
Through the years I have been known by many names. Diablo Gato, The Furry Lover...
这些年来,我有很多的称谓:恶魔之猫,毛毛爱人
... Chupa Cabra, Frisky Two Times ...
卓柏卡布拉(一种吸血怪物),超级活宝
... and then The Gingerhead man.
还有活力猛猫
But to most I am Puss in Boots,
但大多数人叫我:穿靴子的猫
I'll never forget you, Margarita ...
永远牵挂你,玛格丽塔…
I mean ... Rosa. Sorry. I think maybe I should go.
我是说…罗莎,抱歉,我想我该走了
You cannot run forever, Puss in Boots!
我会抓到你的!穿靴子的猫!
What can I say? I was a bad kitty.
这就是我,一只小坏猫
... just a fugitive from the law, forever running
作为通缉犯,逃亡奔走
Searching for a way to clear my name.
试图洗刷罪名
And I would get that chance on this one fateful night.
而今晚,上天给了我这个机会
Raoul, look what the cat dragged in. Oh, wait! That is the cat!
拉乌尔,看它和猫一样窝囊。哦,等等,它本来就是猫
Bottle of leche, please.
一杯牛奶,谢谢
What are you doing here, Senor? Did you lose your ball of thread
您来这里有何贵干,先生?在找毛线团吗?
One leche coming up!
牛奶马上来
I am not looking for trouble.
我不想生事
I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal.
我只是一只找寻下一餐的卑微的猫
Perhaps you gentlemen can let me find a simple score.
也许各位绅士能给我指条路
The only thing you'll find tonight is trouble, Puss in Boots.
你今晚能找到的只有麻烦,穿靴子的猫
Well perhaps if one of us were to tell the law
或许我们有人会报官
that you're in town, we could split the reward.
说你回来了,我们就能平分赏金了
You made the cat angry... You do not want to make the cat angry!
你们惹猫生气了,你们不会喜欢猫生气的
The church if St. Michael has just put up a golden statue of,
圣米迦勒教堂新建了一个纯金雕像
The Virgin of Guadalupe.
圣母瓜达卢佩
I do not steal from churches!
我不沾教堂的钱!
Well, the boys orphanage has been donated silver candlesticks,
那,有人给孤儿院捐赠了银烛台
they would look very lovely in your home!
它们很适合你家
I do not steal from orphans!
孤儿院也不是我的菜!
- Uh...what about Jack and Jill? - Shh! Are you crazy?
- 那杰克和吉尔如何? - 嘘!你疯啦?
The murderous outlaws, Jack and Jill, have gotten their hands on magic beans.
在逃杀人犯,杰克和吉尔,他们手上有魔豆
Do not joke with me about magic beans!
别拿魔豆和我开玩笑!
I searched half my life for them. They do not exist.
我找了它们半辈子,他们不存在
No, cat... We have seen them!
不,猫,我亲眼见过
These are the beans of legends...
这些传说中的魔豆…
Grows the vine to the land of giants. And the golden goose...
它们的蔓藤疯长到达巨人的领地,还有下金蛋的鹅
Yeah, it's like this could set you up for life.
是啊,就能下半生极尽奢华
All nine of them. Show him the golden eggs!
你的9个下半生,给他看看金蛋蛋
Please uh...you have uh...shown enough.
那个…好了…已经看够了
Only a cat with a death wish would steal the beans from Jack and Jill.
你要想死就去偷吧
The only wish I have is to repay an old debt.
我想的只是还一笔旧债
and this is my chance.
而现在机会来了
Where to I find this Jack and Jill?
杰克和吉尔在哪?
Sorry, we have no rooms.
抱歉,没有空房了
I think one just overcomed.
我想有人退房了
We'd like a complimentary continental breakfast.
赠送的早餐要欧式的
And do not even think about skimping on them baby muffins!
还有别想在小松饼上给我减料
Jack and Jill Mr. and Mrs..
杰克和吉尔夫妇
We do not have any baby muffins!
人家这里不供应小松饼啊
- You know, Jill, I've been thinking - Uuhh! Get it out.
- 吉尔,我考虑很久了 - 嗯,快说吧
I um...once we're done with this magic bean business
我…等魔豆这票干完了
and got ourselves all them beautiful golden eggs.
拿到了值钱的金蛋
Why don't we cut down on some of the hijackin' and murderin'.
我们何必继续抢劫和杀人呢?
I mean it's fun and all, but uh...
我知道这样很好玩,但是…
... I want a baby.
我想要个孩子
- A baby what, Jack? - A baby of ours, Jill.
- 什么孩子,杰克? - 我们的孩子,吉尔
We'll raise it wild, like a squirrel or somethin'.
我们会把他抚养得很狂野,就像松鼠似的
Holy frijoles ... They do exist!
我的豆豆啊,它们是真的
Ever since you fell on that hill and broke your crown, you've been talking crazy
自打你从山上跌下来摔坏了下巴,就开始说胡话了
You, you ... you stop where you are!
你你你,呆在哪儿别动!
Those beans are mine!
那些豆子是我的!
You looking for something?
找什么呢?
You are going to pay for that!
你要为此付出代价!
- Chupacabra! - You are crazy, woman!
- 卓柏卡布拉! - 你脑子被驴踢了!
Those magic beans were my score.
这些魔豆是,我的,猎物
You just caused me a chance of getting the golden eggs, mi amigo.
你害我失去了得到金蛋的良机,伙计
If it is to be a dance fight,
既然是比舞决斗
Then I will tuesday night dance fight you to the death!
那我就在周二之夜的比舞决斗上,让你死而无憾
How dare you do the litter box on me!
你胆敢对我作这个动作!
Fear me if you dare!
够胆的话,畏惧我吧
You hit me in the head with a guitar?
你用吉他打我的头?
You ... you are a woman?
你…你是母猫?
Wow! Senorita, wait!
小姐,等等!
Let me buy you some leche! I am a lover not a...fighter.
能赏脸让我请你喝杯奶吗?我很有爱,并不…暴力
Hello? You are hiding from me?
有人吗?在和我躲猫猫吗?
I like to play the games too. I sense in you a kindred spirit.
我也很喜欢玩游戏哦,我感觉我们气味相投啊
I smell something familiar.
这气味很熟悉
something dangerous.
闻起来很危险
something breakfasty.
闻起来像早餐
It's been a long time, brother.
很久不见啊,兄弟
Humpty Alexander Dumpty...
矮蛋·亚历山大
How dare you show your face to me!
你怎敢出现在我面前?
I know you're angry, you have every right.
我知道你很生气,你应该生气
But it is good to see you, Puss!
但我真的很高兴见到你,猫
Are those new boots?
穿的新靴子吗?
No! They are the same boots I wore when you betrayed me.
不!还是你出卖我时穿的那双
You left me cracked in pieces on a bridge, surrounded by soldiers.
你留下心碎的我在那座桥上,还被卫兵围捕
They wrote a song about it.
他们还为此写了首歌
And how did we get on that bridge in the first place?!
那我们是为什么会到那座桥上的?
Because we were brothers and brothers are supposed to look after each other. Not...
因为我们是兄弟,而兄弟就应该互相照顾对方,不是…
Remember why we're here
不要把正事忘了
I should have known.
我早该料到
I had the magic beans in my grasp and you sent this very...
魔豆当时已经在我掌控中,而你派这只…
attractive devil woman to interfere
小魅魔来干涉我
You are a curse on my life!
你就是我一生的诅咒
Woh! Woh! Wait! Here me out, okay?
等等,听我说完,好吗?
Yes, yes! I sent Kitty to bring you here,
对,没错,我让咪咪带你来这里
But she is no ordinary thief.
但她不是一般的窃贼
She's Kitty Softpaws. The softest touch in Spain
她是咪·柔爪,有全西班牙最柔软的爪子
That's a lot of heel for a guy, don't you think?
男的穿这样高的根不舒服吧,不是吗?
Look, with Kitty's skill, your sword and my brain ,
听好,有着咪的手段,你的剑术和我的头脑
we've got a fighting chance here.
我们有了千载难逢的机会啊
You of all people know that nobody is ever ripped off the giant's castle
你们都知道没人能从巨人的城堡里偷走东西
and lived to tell the tale.
还能活着回来的
You want to survive, you need a plan.
你想全身而退,就得有计划
And I've studied this job my whole life,
而我一生都在计划这件事
Alright, let's...let's...let's be honest,
好吧,我们真诚相待
without me you don't even know where to plant the beans, Puss.
没有我你也不知道在哪里种魔豆,猫
But Jack and Jill do, they're on their way!
但杰克和吉尔知道,他们已经启程了
We go up the beanstalk outlaws
通缉犯爬上豆茎
and we come down legends.
下来就成了传奇
So what do you say? Partner?
你意见如何?伙计?
No, never again.
不,我不会再上当
I'm sorry, okay? How long are you going to hold a grudge?
对不起,好没?你这仇要记恨多久啊?
It's been seven years!
都7年了!
That's like 35 cat years!
差不多35个猫年了
And I...I need you, Puss.
而且…我需要你,猫
You got any idea what they do to eggs in San Ricardo prison?
你知道在圣里卡多的监狱里,他们怎么对蛋的吗?
I'll tell you this, my friend. It ain't over-easy!
我来告诉你,朋友,可不像煎蛋那么简单
Adios, Humpty Dumpty.!
再见,矮蛋!
This is bad, this is bad!
糟糕了,糟糕了
Don't worry, I'll take care of it. I know how to speak meow.
别担心,我来对付他,我也是只猫猫哦
with your twisted lies...
说谎不打草稿
I should crack you open for it
我该当场把你敲碎!
Look what I found
看看我找到啥了
Someone forgot his money!
有人忘记拿钱包哦
You are dangerous ...
你真是很危险
Humpty says you like danger.
矮蛋说你喜欢冒险
Just think of all trouble we can get into ...
想想看,我们会遇到的危险
The two of us, together,
我们俩,一起
We can steal a lot of golden eggs.
我们能拿到不少的金蛋
- And... You owe me. - I owe you?
- 而且,你欠我的 - 我欠你啥?
- You hit me in the head with a guitar. - I regret the guitar.
- 你用吉他打了我 - 吉他很后悔
Okay, I forgive you. So ... You're in?
好吧,我原谅你,那你加入吗?
Only there's one tini tiny itty bitty problem.
只有一个很小的微不足道的小问题
- And what is that? - You work ... for the egg!
- 是什么呢? - 你的老板,是矮蛋!
What happened between you and Humpty that was so bad?
你和矮蛋之间到底发生了什么天大的事?
I am afraid with me and Humpty the scars are too deep.
恐怕我们俩之间,伤痕太深了
It all started a long time ago.
那是多年前的事情了
Oh, no! No! No! No! You really don't have to tell me your whole life story, please!
不不不不!你大可不必把整件事情都说完
You may want to sit.
请坐下,我详说
- It is at times quite...painful. - Okay, here we go.
- 那是一段悲痛的日子 - 好吧,开始了
It was the year in which the rain had not fallen.
那是闹旱灾的一年
The wind was big and the basket was small.
大风呼啸,猫篮羸小
For days I bounced along
随风颠簸,饥寒难消
A hungry little kitten with no milk, no mama and no litter box.
没有妈妈没有酒吧,没有24小时奶喝的家
Until I came to rest at a home for lost children..
直到我来到一个收留孤儿的地方
Her name was Imelda .
她的名字是伊梅尔达
and like a mother she took me into her heart
如同母亲一般用心对待我
and raised me as her own.
如同亲生儿子一般
She was an angel of kindness...
她像天使般的温柔善良
... most of the time.
大多数时候吧
I would like to introduce a new boy joining us.
我要给大家介绍一个新来的同学
It's okay, pequeno. You show the face.
没事的,孩子,和大家见见面吧
- And uh...that was the moment I met... - Humpty Alexander Dumpty.
- 就是那时我认识了… - 矮蛋·亚历山大
Hey, whiskers! You sit in the middle Boy Blue chair.
长毛的,你坐在了蓝小子的座位上
Come on! Is this necessary?
拜托,这有必要吗?
What don't you pick up somebody your own size?
怎么不找个和你一样块头的欺负?
Who asked you, breakfast?
谁问你了,早餐?
Remember what Imelda says, Boy Blue?
还记得伊美尔达怎么说的吗?蓝小子
If you going to blow your top, you blow your horn instead, right?
如果你怒发冲天,就用力吹你的号角,不是吗?
- Let spin him! - Please don't spin me!
- 我们来玩转蛋蛋吧 - 请别转我
Not again! I'm gonna yolk!
不要转我!我会散黄…
Eventough he took my beans, the egg stood up for me.
虽然他拿了我的豆子,但他为我挺身而出
and I decided that I would always have his back.
那时我就决定了,我要永远保护他
That was very impressive! Thanks!
你真是太厉害了,谢谢
It was something about this strange little egg that uh...intrigued me....
但这只奇怪的蛋总是…让我好奇
I've been collecting for months now.
我收集豆子都好几个月了
You never know when we're get lucky, you know what I mean?
你总不知道运气什么时候来,知道吗?
Magic beans, It's what they are.
魔豆,就是我要找的
You going to tell all the other kids that I believe in magic now?
你要向其他的孩子说我相信魔法吗?
Is that what you're gonna do?
你正打算这样吗?
No? What's your name?
不吗?你叫什么名字?
Well you don't say much, do you?
你不怎么说话,对吧?
Well I think I'll call you Sparky.
我觉得就叫你闪闪
How about Puss?
那叫“猫”怎么样?
Humpty's mind was full of imagination and invention.
他脑子里都是各种的幻想和冒险
What is it? 15 feet down there?
有多高啊?15尺高吗?
Here we go. Give me a pu...
这就来吧,帮我推…
He spoke of legends and adventures beyond my wildest dreams.
他总是说着超乎我想象的传说和冒险
Oh, when I find those magic beans, they'll grow a vine straight up into the clouds ,
党我找到那些魔法豆后,让它们长到云里
where a terrible and a fearsome giant hoards his greatest treasure, the golden goose
在那里有着可怕残忍的巨人,守护他最宝贵的宝藏,黄金之鹅
Oh, the golden goose.
黄金鹅
Just one...just one of her golden eggs could set me for life.
只要一颗,只要一颗她产下的金蛋,就够我一生享用了
It's my destiny, Puss.
这是我的使命,猫
I can't really explain it, but I just feel like I belong up there.
我不知道怎么解释,但我总觉得,我属于那里的世界
Well, this is awkward.
这有些难为情
This is kind of uh... a solo dream here
这只是…我个人的梦想
I don't really need a dead weight, you know? Hold me down
我的确不需要什么累赘,知道吗?拖后腿的人
What are you doin'? Oh man, that's good.
你这是干什么?我的天,太棒了
The...the...the eye thing that you're doin', that is really splendid.
你眼睛的把戏,实在太棒了
Okay, let me just think for a second, alright?
好了,让我再想一想,好吗?
Okay, uh...this is crazy but I am considering a partnership.
好吧,这太疯狂了,但我在想,想要一个搭档
I just need to know one thing.
但我还要知道一件事
- Can you commit? - Si, I can commit.
- 你能保证吗? - 好,我能保证
Could you help me up?
能帮我起来吗?
First rule of bean club, you do not talk about bean club.
魔豆帮帮规第一条,不能谈起魔豆帮
Second rule of bean club,
魔豆帮帮规第二条
you don't talk about bean club.
不能谈起魔豆帮
- You ready? - Ready.
- 准备好了? - 好了
From this day forth, it shall be known.
从今天开始到永远,我们会:
Never alone, always together.
永不落单,团结一致
- Humpty and Puss... - Brothers forever.
- 矮蛋和猫 - 永是兄弟
And from that moment on ,
从那时起
we were united on a great adventure to find the magic beans.
我们一起展开了伟大的冒险:寻找魔豆
Humpty was the brain...
矮蛋就是主脑
- Good gracious! - I never saw him!
- 我的天啊! - 我根本没看到他
...and I was the skill.
而我就是执行者
Well, we got red beans, we got green beans, coffee beans, lima beans
我们有红豆、绿豆、咖啡豆和利马豆
but no Magic Beans.
但没有魔豆
- Would you care for a jelly bean? - Oh, thank you.
- 要果冻豆吗? - 要,谢谢
Finding them meant everything to us.
魔豆,就是我们的一切
Oh, I Almost forgot the most important thing.
我差点忘了最重要的哦
That's me and you, Puss...
那就是我和你,猫
But we never did find them.
但,我们从没找到
And as the years passed, the quest for magic beans
一年一年过去了,寻找魔豆的任务
seemed more and more like a dreams of a child.
越来越像孩子的梦想了
As teenagers, Humpty and I looked for trouble
青年时,矮蛋和我总是惹事
and often found it.
而结果就是
Third time this month, Imelda. Next time, it's jail time.
这个月第三次了,伊梅尔达,下一次我直接送监狱了
But they're just kids...
他们还是孩子啊
You are better than this. I believe in you with all my heart.
你们能有更大的作为,我一直从心里相信这点
Please do not let me down.
请不要让我失望
I hate this place! I can not wait for us to get out of here!
我讨厌这地方,我等不及要离开这里了
Throw a rock! It'll make you feel better.
扔石头吧,能让你好受些
Oh boy! we should go.
天啊,该走了
an instinct, I reacted
本能地,我行动了
- He saves the commandante's mother! - He saves the commandante's mother!
- 他救了卫队长的妈妈 - 他救了卫队长的妈妈
He saves the commandante's mother!
他救了卫队长的妈妈哞~
You saved my mother!
你,救了我妈妈
Today we see the courage and bravery!
今天我们看到了勇气和胆量
Little did I know that one moment would change my whole life.
那时我也不知道,我的人生在那时起就改变了
These are for you, my boy.
这是给你的,我的孩子
Wear them as a symbol of honor and justice.
穿上它们,代表着荣誉和正义
I will make you proud, mama.
我会让你骄傲的,妈妈
You already have. My Puss in Boots.
你已经让我骄傲了,穿靴子的猫
How strange it was to be a cat in boots,
一只猫穿靴子有多奇怪啊
but woh, I look good!
但我看起来真帅
And as the light of my path grew brighter,
当我的人生路越来越明亮时
Humpty's road grew ever darker.
而他的人生路却越来越阴暗
Gracias, Commandante!
谢谢你,卫队长
Be careful of the company you keep.
小心选择你的伙伴
I know. I know. I never should have tried something without you.
我知道,我知道我不该独自行动
You're not stealing lollipops anymore, Humpty. This is getting serious.
你不能再去偷棒棒糖了,矮蛋,我是说真的
You're right! We have to be smarter about this.
你说的对,我们应该做更精明的事
Here, look. We need to think bigger.
听我说,我们要想得更远大
I've been casing the silver smith and it's perfect.
我已经侦查过银匠铺了,很完美
You and me, in and out, fifty seconds tops!
你和我只需要50秒就完事
Will you put that away!
快把本子收起来!
This is our home, these people have done nothing to us.
这是我们家,这些人没做过任何对不起我们的事
Our home? Okay, yeah. I get it now.
我们家?好了,我明白了
You get some fancy boots and now you're too good for me?
你有了双好靴子,你就比我强了?
- That is not true. - We weren't born here. We're orphans...
- 不是那么回事 - 我们不在这儿出生,我们是孤儿
- and all we got is each other. You understand? - We are better than this.
- 我们只能相依为命,明白吗? - 我们能更有作为
- But we're partners. - We are brothers!
- 但我们是搭档啊 - 我们是兄弟
But I am not stealing anymore.
但我不会再偷东西了
But Humpty would not give up so easily.
但矮蛋却没那么容易放弃
I'm in trouble, Puss!
我有麻烦了,猫
It's boy blue and his gang I owe him some money.
是蓝小子的一个混混,我欠他一笔钱
They're coming for me, just get me over this wall!
他们要来找我了,快帮我翻过这道墙
We got to go! Help me up the wall! Hurry!
我们快走!帮我翻墙,快!
Okay, I got everything! We did it! Come on, let's go!
好了,东西拿齐了,成功了,快走,走!
- How could you do this to me? - I did you a favor!
- 你怎么能这样对我? - 我帮了你大忙啊
- We can finally get out of here. - This is the money of the people.
- 我们终于可以离开这里了 - 这可是大家的钱啊
This is all they have!
是他们所有的积蓄
- You disgrace those boots. - Comandate, please! I can explain.
- 你!让这双靴子蒙羞! - 卫队长!求求你,让我解释
Hurry up! Go to the bridge!
快!到桥那儿!
- You tricked me! - I had too! You left me no choice!
- 你骗我! - 我必须骗你,你让我别无选择
Puss, I can't get up. Puss, help me I can't get up!
猫,我起不来,帮帮我,我起不来
- Puss, save me! - Save yourself!
- 猫!救救我! - 自己救自己吧
I lost everything I cared about that day.
在那一天,我失去了我在乎的一切
My brother, my honor, my home...
我的兄弟,我的荣誉,我的家
All I thought about was the disappointment in my mama's eyes.
我能想到的是,妈妈眼里深深的失望
And I have been running ever since.
从那时起我就在逃亡
The egg betrayed me.
那颗蛋背叛了我
His lies cost me everything.
他的谎言,让我失去一切
You think I don't want to fix the past?
你以为我不想弥补过去吗?
Listen, a day...a day doesn't go by when I don't think about what I lost.
听好,没有一天,我不想我失去的东西
I lost my best friend ...
我失去了最好的朋友
And I get it now, I got greedy and desperate and I let you down.
而我明白了,我曾变得贪婪、穷凶极恶、让人失望
All I'm asking for, Puss, is a second chance.
我唯一想要的是,猫,再给我一次机会
Give me that second chance and I'll help repay you back San Ricardo.
再给我一次机会,我就能补偿圣里卡多
Please, Puss. Let me show you what our friendship mean to me.
求求你,猫,让我向你证明,我们的友情对我有多重要
- I will do it. - Oh, that's great!
- 我加入 - 太好了
I will do this for my mother and for San Ricardo.
我加入,是为了妈妈和圣里卡多
We are not partners and we're not friends.
我们不是搭档,也不是朋友
Okay and I...I promise this time I will not let you down.
好,我向你保证,不会再让你失望了
Yes! I think we got our bean club back!
好!我想我们的魔豆帮重组了
- This plan better work. - Listen, you just need to worry about your part. .
- 希望计划能成功 - 听好,你只需要关心你的任务
- What? - Again with the mask?
- 怎么? - 又要戴面具?
I don't need style advice from Mr. Dusty Boots.
我才不用尘灰靴先生给我造型意见
Come on, Puss! Now!
加油,猫,快!
Our biological clocks are tickin', darlin'.
我们的年级也不小了,亲爱的
You gotta start lookin' at the big picture.
我们该为未来着想了
What's the problem?
你怎么搞的?!
Listen, I put a lot of work into my body.
听好,我一直都有努力保养
I look good and I am not just gonna throw it away.
我看起来很好,而我也不会让这些努力付诸东流
- What? - Look!
- 怎么? - 看!
I have no time to be at home with no diapers and veggie stocks.
我才没有时间在家里洗尿片和袜子
You don't have to, Jill. I will be the stay at home dad.
你大可不必,我可以作住家爸爸
We have 10 hungry piggies there on the back.
我们后面就有10只饥饿的小猪
You can practice on them. Just pull over, feed them!
你可以先用他们练习,就停车然后喂饱他们
You've got to hurry!
动作快一些
- Why are you not using your claws? - Would you please just shut up? I'm on it!
- 怎么不用你的爪子? - 能给我闭嘴吗?我在弄了
- Just use your claws! - Be quiet!
- 快用你的爪子! - 给我安静!
- Your claws! - I don't have any claws, right?
- 你的爪子! - 我没有爪子,好没?
Was that 'em hog? There, there, sleepy sleepy big fat piggy...
好了好了~小猪乖~快睡觉哈~是小猪在叫吗?
Hello beans of legend!
你好,传说中的豆子
Look at what we have here, Jill.
看看谁来了,吉尔
- You mess with our baby! - And you took my beans!
- 你敢动我们的宝宝 - 你还偷了我的魔豆
You'll gonna pay for this, cat!
你们会付出代价!坏猫!
- Okay! - Ready?
- 好了 - 准备
Well let's find out!
好吧,让我们看看呗
Alright, cat! Give me them beans!
好了,小猫,给我豆子吧
Is it true, a cat always lands on its feet?
猫真的总是用脚着地吗?
No! That is just a rumor spread by dogs!
不!那只是狗散播的谣言!
See I told you I won't let you down!
我说过不会让你失望吧
You think this is over?
你以为就这样完了?
Hey, that was close!
差点打中我了!
We just gonna make it to that bridge!
我们一定要撑到桥边
Humpty, There is no bridge! - Trust me.
- 矮蛋,那里没有桥! - 相信我
We're going to die!
我们死定啦!
- I hate cats. - This is war!
- 我恨猫 - 我们没完!
Giants Castle, here we come!
巨人的城堡,我们来了
i must hand it to the egg. This was a team effort.
我得把魔豆交给矮蛋,这是团队的成果
Humpty's team had its claws ...
魔豆帮连爪才能做到
I mean flaws... What i meant was...
我是说连手,我想说的不是…
Not claws, he's not a cat.
不是爪子,他也不是猫
Not to say there is anything wrong ...
我没觉得这样有什么问题
- I don't want to talk about it! - Got it.
- 我不想谈这个 - 明白
Okay, We should be close.
好了,我们就要到了
Keep your eyes up for any strange cloud activity.
留意所有运动不寻常的云
I am called Kitty Softpaws
我被称之为咪·柔爪
because I'll steal you blind and you'll never even know I was there.
是因为我能偷走你的东西,而你却完全没有察觉
you're not as good as they say.
你和他们说的不一样
I will respect your privacy.
我会尊重你的隐私
All right. I'll tell you.
好吧,和你说吧
I was just a stray, but I had beautiful claws.
那时我只是流浪猫,我有很美的爪子
One day a really nice couple took me in,
有天,一对善良的夫妇收养了我
gave me milk every morning, loved me.
每天早上给我牛奶喝,爱着我
Maybe I scratched her curtains or play too rough with the hamster.
或许是我玩地毯玩太过了,或者对仓鼠太不友善
I don't know why they did it, but they took my claws.
我不知道他们为什么这样,他们拔了我的爪子
Cat people are crazy.
爱猫的人都是疯子
Stop! Stop the cart! I think this is it!
停车!快停车!我想我们到了
Can you believe it, Puss? After all this years...
你能相信吗,猫?这么多年之后
That is a strange cloud.
这块云的确奇怪
Here! I want you to plant them.
来,我想让你来种
Okay, this is it! It's happening! Hurry!
好,就是它了,这都是真的!快来!
Now, place the beans.
现在,种下豆子
Place beans carefully please not on top of each other!
请小心地种下豆子,不要叠在一起
Magic is very delicate.
这些魔法很娇弱
Ok, good! Very good. Now, just stand back.
好了,非常好,现在,我们后退
What's happening here?
这是怎么回事?
- Maybe the magic rubbed off in your pocket. - That's impossible!
- 是不是魔法在你口袋里走光了? - 不可能
Okay. Okay. Let's not panic.
好了,好了,不要恐慌
You know I read somewhere that plants have feelings, so ...
知道吗,我从书上读过,植物也有感觉的,所以…
come on. Say something nice to it.
去吧,对它说些好话
Okay. Let me just think for a second. Hi, little plant!
好了,让我想一想,嗨,小豆芽
- I do not see him. Did you see him? - I don't see him anywhere.
- 我看不到他了,你看到没? - 我也找不到他
It's the thin air! Come on in, it feels great!
因为空气稀薄,快下来,感觉太棒了
The cloud, it tickles my nose.
这些云在挠我的鼻子
It's because the upper vest. Who knew?
那是因为这些水气,天晓得呢
Hey Puss, what do you think? Do I shave?
猫,觉得如何?我该剃胡子吗?
Let me show you something.
来给你看样东西
Somewhere down there, there are two little kids. I don't know, maybe orphans,
这下面某个地方,有两个孩子,不知道是不是孤儿呢
and they're laying on a hill staring at the clouds dreaming about the future.
他们躺在草地上看云,梦想着未来
That was me and you, Puss.
就是我和你,猫
Boys, you might wanna take a look at this.
小子们,你们应该看看这个
- Okay, time to suit up. - Humpty!
- 好了,该整装了 - 矮蛋!
I'll fit right in with the golden eggs!
我会完美地和金蛋混在一起
- Brilliant or what, huh? - Humpty, you're not wearing underwear!
- 很棒吧?嗯? - 矮蛋,你没穿内裤
What? Are you embarrassed? I'm not.
怎么?你感到难为情?我没有哦
Puss remember when everyone was laughing at bean club?
猫,还记得别人都笑话魔豆帮吗?
And who is laughing now? We are!
现在是谁笑得出来?我们!
That is our target.
那就是我们的目标
- Hey, you don't sound like an elf anymore. - It's because the air pressure in here is normal.
- 我们说话不像人妖了 - 因为这里面的气压正常了
So here is the plan: You two get the golden eggs
计划是这样:你们去拿走金蛋
- I will fight the giant. - There's no giant to fight.
- 我去找巨人单挑 - 没有巨人和你单挑
- The giant's been dead for years. - What?
- 巨人死了好几年了 - 啥?
You didn't do the reading, did you? Oh, boy!
你不怎么读书,对吧,小子?
Jack and the Beanstalk.
《杰克与魔豆》
Chapter 14, Giant takes a big dirt nap.
第14章里,巨人永远长眠了
- What was that? - They call it The Great Terror.
- 那是什么? - 这就是他们说的“恐怖”
It's the monster that guards the golden goose.
守护黄金之鹅的那只怪物
Legend has it that if you look at it, you'll turn to stone.
传说中提到过,当你直视它,你就会变成石头
But nobody really knows, because nobody's walked away from it alive.
没有人能证实,是因为没人能活着逃脱它
Follow me and keep quite.
跟着我,别作声
- Shh! Humpty! - I can't...I can't help it!
- 嘘!矮蛋! - 我忍不住啊
Everything's rubbing and pinching! I need powder!
我全身都粘粘痒痒的,我得用爽身粉
How are we gonna got across?
我们要怎么过去?
Do not worry! I will protect you!
别害怕哦,我会保护你
What you gonna do? Hit it in the head with a guitar?
你要怎么做?用吉他敲它的头?
Please, stop bringing up the guitar.
拜托,别再提吉他的事了
You got to get it together!
你得振作起来
- Come on! - Okay.
- 加油! - 好了
Look at this! It's egg paradise!
看看啊!就像蛋蛋天堂
Oh, it's so beautiful. I feel like I belong here!
这儿太美了,我觉得我就属于这里
It'll be a lot of chicken!
这里能孵出很多小鸡哦
I thought they were going to be like chicken size!
我还以为它们和鸡蛋一样大
Can you imagine laying one of this? Ouch!
你能想象它怎么下金蛋的吗?矮油~
- How do you suppose to get these out of here? - I do not know!
- 我们要怎么把蛋弄出去? - 我也不知道
Isn't she beautiful?
她不美吗?
I think she likes you!
我觉得她喜欢你
Let's just take her.
我们就带走她吧
Wait a minute! That's the goose of legend. We do not know what happens if we take her.
等等,这可是传说中的鹅啊,我们不知道带走她会有什么后果
I know what happen if we don't take her.
我知道不带走她会有什么后果
Guys! Guys! It's a gold pooper! We're taking it!
大家伙,她能下金子啊,我们要带走她
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
No! Fly little gosling, fly!
不!飞啊!小鹅,飞啊!
Desn't meant to be this way!
不不,不是这样计划的啊!
We should maybe cut that down.
我们应该砍了那豆芽
Look at that! You finally got that family you wanted, Jack.
看啊,你终于有了想要的家庭了,杰克
You here that? I think it just called me daddy.
听到了吗?我想他刚才叫我“爸”了
- Oh! He looks just like you, Jack. - Thank you.
- 他看起来很像你,杰克 - 谢谢
I do believe that's our cue.
我相信这是给我们的信号
To paying back San Ricardo!
为了报答圣里卡多!
One, two, cha-cha-cha!
1,2,恰恰恰
Three, four, cha-cha-cha! One, two ...
3,4,恰恰恰,1,2
There is one word for you, Kitty Softpaws. Me-wow!
我只有一个字对你说,咪·柔爪
I know you have quite a reputation with the ladies, Mr. Frisky Two Times.
我知道你很有女人缘,超级猛猫先生
I've also been knowns as The Fury Lover!
我同时也被称为,毛毛爱人
But that was before I met you.
但那都是认识你之前的事了
You don't know me, Puss. I'm not who you think I am.
但你不认识我,猫,我不是你想象中的那样
I'm all about the score.
我爱胜利不爱赢取
Come on! Look me in the eyes and tell me all you care about is the gold?
来吧,看着我的眼睛,告诉我你只在乎那些金子?
- Puss ... - Kitty ...
- 猫 - 咪
Do not fall for his animal magnetism!
不要被他的公猫魅力迷惑
So, I have been thinking, Miss Softpaws,
我一直在想,柔爪小姐
that when we go our separate ways
如果我们要分开走的话
we can go our separate ways together.
那我们就能一起分开走了
Puss, you have to go now!
猫,你必须要走了
You do not have to push me away anymore. You can trust me.
你不必再抗拒我了,请相信我
Give it up for the legend of San Ricardo! Humpty and Puss, we did it!
为圣里卡多的传奇喝彩吧,矮蛋和猫,我们成功了
- I'm calling it a night, guys. - Kitty, stay up with us
- 我先去睡了,大家伙 - 咪,一起庆祝吧
No, I feel a... hairball coming on.
不了,我感觉…要吐毛球了
Okay, yeah! Have fun with that!
好吧,吐得开心点
We should give her some privacy.
我们该给她一点私人空间
I never thought we would get here,
我从没想到我们能走到这一步
after all we went through. To pull this off together.
在经历过这些事之后,能把它们都抛诸脑后
It is good to have my brother back.
和好兄弟重聚的感觉真好
Well, we have a big day tomorrow.
明天可有好戏上演
Really exciting stuff.
多让人兴奋啊
We should get some rest.
我们该休息了
Good night, Humpty!
晚安,矮蛋
What do you...what do you want? Gold? I have gold!
你想要什么?金子吗?我有金子啊
Jack, egg's tryin' to bribe us.
杰克,蛋蛋想收买我们呢
- Hah, with our own gold. - Come on now. All we want is a little breakfast.
- 用我们的金子吗? - 好了,我们只想吃早餐而已
- No! No! No! Please! - How do you like your eggs, pumpkin?
- 不要!求求你! - 你喜欢你的蛋吗,矮蛋?
- Hello, Puss! - Surprise!
- 好啊,猫 - 惊喜哦!
It's a surprise party and the surprise is on you!
这是个惊喜派对啊,而惊喜是给你的
Looks like cat's out of the bag.
看起来猫猫刚起床呢
- You were in cahoots? - Oh, yeah! They all work for me.
- 你们是一伙的? - 是啊,他们都为我卖命
I spend a lot of time in the prison preparing for this.
我在监狱里为了今天准备了很久
- You set me up? - Oh, yeah! Set you up? Of course!
- 你算计我 - 对啊,我算计你了
You think this was all about getting the gold
你以为这就是拿回金子…
and clearing your name?
然后挽回你的名声?
This little adventure was about one thing.
这次的冒险只有一个目的
You never knew it, Puss. But I was always there.
你根本不知道,猫,我一直在你身边
You wanted to repay and old debt, Puss?
你想要补偿过去的过失吗,猫?
Why would you do this?
那你为什么这么做?
You left me on that bridge! You abandoned me when I needed you the most!
你把我抛弃在了桥上!你在我最需要你的时候抛弃了我
- What happened to brothers forever? - I trusted you!
- 你忘了“永是兄弟”了? - 你欺骗了我!
Well now you're finally gonna know what it feels like.
那你终于明白我的感受了
You know? To trust someone and have them stab you in the back!
就是,当你信赖一个人,他却在你背后插刀
Puss in Boots, you are under arrest for the robbery of the San Ricardo bank.
穿靴子的猫,你因打劫圣里卡多银行的罪名而被捕
Consider this the final meeting of bean club.
把这当成魔豆帮的最后一次聚头吧
I should scramble you with onions!
我应该把你煎了拌着洋葱吃!
You should never have come back!
你不应该回来这里
- Do not fight them, please. - Mom, listen to me! I can explain.
- 别和他们打,求你了 - 妈妈,听我说,我能解释
No! Puss, not more running!
不,猫,别再逃跑了
Please stop breaking my heart and face what you have done.
请不要再让我伤心了,面对你做过的一切吧
I'm sorry, Mama. I let you down.
对不起,妈妈,我让你失望了
Paws where we can see them!
把爪子举起来
Turn around... slow!
转过身,慢慢地
Step into the carrier! Quietlike!
走进笼子里,走得安静漂亮些
Attention, attention everyone, If you could move a little closer!
注意了!注意了! 请大家尽量走近一些
Ladies and gentlemen, I present legendary the golden goose of legend!
女士们先生们,我为您呈现——传说中的黄金之鹅
Kitty? Not you too.
咪,不要是你啊
Gold for everyone!
大家都有金子!
We got some fresh hot gold here, folks!
我们有新鲜热辣的金子啦!乡亲们!
Step right up! Get it hot!
都来拿啊!要趁热啊!
One hat. One belt. And two boots...
帽子一顶,腰带一条,还有一双鞋
... Once a symbol of honor.
曾经,荣耀的象征
One bottle of catnap...
还有一瓶蒙汗药!
Uh...it is for my glaucoma.
给我的青光眼用的
This is where you belong, outlaw!
这就是你该呆的地方,法外之徒
And this is where you will stay forever.
这就是你度过下半辈子的地方
Don't stop on my account.
别因为我停下来哦
It looks like the egg got what he wanted.
看来那颗蛋得到了他想要的东西
- You talking about Humpty? - Ublee..ublee...umm! Don't say his name!
- 你是在说矮蛋吗? - 别提他的名字
I used to share this cell with that smelly thing.
以前那坏蛋和我一起在这个牢房里
Happiest day of my life was when he left.
他离开那天是我人生最快乐的日子
till I realized he stole my magic beans.
直到我发现他偷走了我的魔豆
Wait! Wait! Wait! You had the beans? Who are you?
等等等等,你曾拥有魔豆?你是谁?
Hey! What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Uuh! Andy Beanstalk, my parents call me Jack.
安迪·豆茎,朋友们都叫我杰克
I traded the family cow for them beans.
我用家里的牛换了那些魔豆
Of course it wasn't my family's cow, some others family's family cow.
当然,那不是我家的牛,是人家家里的牛
That's why I got eight to ten year.
所以我被判了8到10年
Always know which cow's you're...
一定要认清楚自己的牛啊
Crazy man! Wake up! What else do you know?
老疯子,醒醒!你还知道什么?
We're all goners! Thanks to that little stinky.
我们都完了,多亏了那坏蛋
I told him! I told him not to take the goose, but all he wanted was his revenge.
我说过,我说过不要带走那只鹅,但他一心只想要报仇
Don't take the goose. Why?
别带走鹅,为什么?
The Great Terror! That's the golden goose's mom.
那个“恐怖”,是黄金之鹅的妈妈
And she will be out for blood when she comes back for her baby!
当她回来找寻孩子的时候,就会带来血雨腥风
Guard! San Ricardo is in terrible danger!
守卫!圣里卡多灾难临头啦!
- You must listen to me! - Quiet you!
- 你一定要听我说! - 闭嘴!
I hope you can forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
I don't really have time for you.
我才没有时间理你
I have to save the town from The Great Terror.
我要保护镇子不被“恐怖”毁了
Wait, Puss! Don't you see, I'm here because...
等等,猫,你不明白吗?我来这里是因为…
I am here because you made me realize
我来这里是因为你让我明白
that there is something I can care about more than gold.
我心里有比金子还重要的东西
- Some thing? - Okay, someone.
- 东西? - 好啦,某猫
He's about two feet tall, wears high heels.
他大概两尺高,穿高跟鞋
- Handsome? - He's very handsome!
- 他帅不? - 他超级的帅
- A stallion? - Yes.
- 骏马? - 是的
- Tiger? - Oh, brother ...
- 猛虎?- 大哥…
But, this does not make us even.
但是,这并不代表我们扯平了
- Yes it does! - No, it doesn't!
- 不,扯平了 - 不,没扯平
I saved you! You owed me one.
我救过你,你欠我一次
You didn't tell me about Humpty.
你没告诉我矮蛋的计划
So now you owe me two.
所以你欠我两次了
- Oh, you are a lot of work. - I know, but I am worth it!
- 你真是难对付 - 对啊,但我值得嘛
You are not getting away, Puss in boots!
你跑不掉的,穿靴子的猫!
- Kitty! - Now we're even!
- 咪! - 现在扯平了
This is your San Ricardo weather report.
这里是圣里卡多的天气预报
The chances of giant goose destroying the town ...
一只巨鹅毁掉这镇子的几率是
never alone. Always together.
“永不落单,团结一致”
- Humpty and Puss ... - Brother forever
“矮蛋和猫,永是兄弟”
Come on, sweetie. Let's get out of here come before Momma shows up.
来吧,宝贝,在妈妈来之前离开这里吧
I shall make you into an egg salad sandwich!
我该煎了你做鸡蛋沙拉三明治!
Aah! That is disgusting!
这太恶心了!
- Give me the goose, Humpty! - No can do, I'm afraid.
- 给我金鹅,矮蛋 - 这恐怖做不到
See the mama's on her way and when she gets here,
她妈妈就要来了,而当她来了之后…
it's bye bye San Ricardo and everything you ever cared about.
圣里卡多和你在乎的一切都要拜拜了
Revenge on me is one thing; but why Imelda?
对我复仇是一回事,那伊梅尔达呢?
Why the orphanage? This is our home!
孤儿院呢?那是我们的家啊
You mean your home!
你是说你家
I...I never belonged here.
我根本不属于这里
We had a plan to get out of here,
我们本来计划好逃走的
but then you became a hero and you picked this place over me.
但突然间英雄出现了,然后选择了这里而抛弃了我
You left me with nothing!
你带走了我的一切
Humpty, I'm sorry I hurt you.
矮蛋,很抱歉我伤害了你
But do not take it out on these people. You are better than this.
但不要牵连这里的人,你不是这样的人
Oh, come on! I know the real Humpty.
拜托,我认识真正的矮蛋
The way you saw the world, the inventor, the dreamer.
那不平凡的眼光,那位发明家,那位梦想家
What happened to that guy?
那个人怎么了?
I think it's too late!
我想已经太晚了
It is never too late to do the right thing.
做正确的事情永远不晚
Together, we can save San Ricardo.
在一起,我们能拯救圣里卡多
I can forgive you, Humpty, if you help me now. I'll try!
我这就原谅你,矮蛋,只要你帮我一把
Really? After everything put you through?
真的?在我对你做过这么多事情之后?
Prove to me there is still a good egg in you!
这就证明给我看,你有颗闪亮的心
Get the baby over the bridge. I'll get the mother to follow.
把小鹅带到桥那里,我会把妈妈带过去
Wait! Just follow me and I'll lead you to your baby!
等等!跟我走,我能帮你找到宝宝
No! Not that way!
不!不是那边!
Come with me, mamam goose! I know where your baby is! Here!
跟我来,鹅妈妈,我知道你的宝宝在哪儿,这边!
- Humpty, Pick up the pace! - I'm trying, Puss! I'm trying!
- 矮蛋!快马加鞭! - 我鞭了!猫!我鞭了!
Sorry, Egghead. We want more than just egg.
抱歉,蛋头,我们想要的不止金蛋
So how about give us that goose?
把金鹅给我们怎样?
- Nice moves! - What would you do without me?
- 干的漂亮 - 没有我你能干什么?
Commandante! I can explain!
卫队长!我…能解释…
Gato, you are going back to jail, if it's the last thing I do!
猫!我一定要把你送回牢房!我这辈子一定要抓住你!
We're almost there!
我们快到了
- Puss! Help! - Humpty! Hang on!
- 救命!猫! - 矮蛋!撑住!
Here we are again. Right, Puss?
又这样了,对吧,猫?
I will not leave you behind this time, Humpty.
我这次绝不放手,矮蛋
I've made a mess out of everything. I am a rotten egg!
我总是做不好事情,我是颗坏蛋
I'm not...I'm not a person. I'm not a bird, I'm not even a food.
我不是人类,我也不是鸟类,我还不能吃
I don't know what I am!
我连自己是什么都不知道
You are what you have always been, my brother!
你就是,永远都是,我的兄弟
- You can't save us both! - Yes, I can. Just hang on!
- 你无法同时救我们俩 - 不,我能,撑住就好
Puss, you have to save the baby, or the mama will destroy San Ricardo.
猫,你必须要救鹅宝宝,不然鹅妈妈会毁了圣里卡多
It's the right thing to do.
这样做才对
I will not let you go, Humpty!
这次我不会放手的,矮蛋
I know you won't, so I won't make you choose.
我知道你不会,所以我让你别无选择
I'm very sorry. She's okay!
我很抱歉,她没事了
I always knew that you were good inside.
我就知道你内心闪亮
It's him, Puss in boots!
是他,穿靴子的猫
- He saved us from the giant goose! - His sword is like lightning!
- 他从巨鹅手中解救了我们 - 他的剑犹如闪电
They said he has ten lives!
他们说他有10条命
His boots are made of the finest leather!
他的靴子是用最上乘的皮做的
He drinks whole milk.
他只喝牛奶
He is no outlaw. He saved us!
他不是法外之徒,他救了我们
A gift for you, Mama.
给你的礼物,妈妈
I have to go, the soldiers are coming for me.
我要走了,卫兵要来抓我了
I am so proud of you, my son.
我真为你骄傲,孩子
Today you faced the past with bravery and honor.
今天,你以勇气和荣耀面对过去
You earned those boots and the people know
你赢得了这双靴
that you are San Ricardo's greatest hero.
而人们都知道你是圣里卡多最伟大的英雄
I did it for you, Mom.
为你而做的,妈妈
- You will always be in my heart! - And you in mine.
- 你会一直在我心里 - 你也在我心里
Here he is! I see him!
在那儿!我看到他了!
- I will see you again, Kitty Softpaws! - Sooner than you think.
- 我们会再见的,咪·柔爪 - 而且很快哦
She is a bad kitty!
她真是只坏猫咪
This is the story of a cat who became a hero,
这是一只猫,变成英雄的故事
An outlaw dedicated to justice and a lover of beautiful women.
一个维护正义的法外之徒,一个怜香惜玉的人
A great, great lover... Really, it is crazy
一个伟大的,伟大的爱人,真的,我很疯狂
I am Puss in Boots
我是穿靴子的猫
And my name would become legend.
而我的名字将成为传奇
(这首歌是Lady Gaga的Americano)
(Puss in Boots,该角色取自夏尔·佩罗的童话《Le Chat Botté》)
(Humpty Dumpty,也是出自夏尔·佩罗的童话《鹅妈妈的故事》)
《Jack & Jill》)
(杰克和吉尔也是出自一首童谣
《Jack and the Beanstalk》)
(杰克与魔豆出自《格林童话》的
(本故事的小鹅与鹅妈妈的剧情也和《鹅妈妈的故事》有关联)
-=The Last Fantasy=-
谢谢观赏