Watch out! He's right behind you!
当心 他就在你后面
Hey, down in front!
前面的头低下点
I'm coming to get you, Betsy!
我要来抓你了 蓓茜
- Run! - Oh, come on.
-快跑 -得了吧
There's no way she can outrun a vampire.
她不可能跑得过一只吸血鬼的
Oh, don't listen to her, Betsy. You can do it. Don't give up.
别听她的 蓓茜 你可以的 别放弃
Not for a few more hours, Bonnie.
再过几个小时就到了 邦妮
You can go back to sleep.
你可以继续睡
Help! Open the door!
救命 开门啊
No one can help you now, Betsy.
现在没人能救你 蓓茜
- Boring! - Patience.
-无聊 -耐心点
All great horror films start slowly.
伟大的恐怖片都是慢慢来的
You see, they're designed...
你看 它们被设计得...
Please, let me in!
拜托 让我进去
Tactics, Betsy, tactics.
策略 蓓茜 策略
Look for something to defend yourself with!
找点东西保护自己
Oh, technically, that'll be useless.
技术上来说 那根本没用
Everybody knows a wooden stake through the heart
所有人都知道杀死吸血鬼的唯一方法
is the only way to kill a vampire!
是用木桩刺透心脏
Only a kitty cat. Classic misdirection.
只是只小猫 经典的误导
Come on, guys, this isn't scary.
得了吧 伙计们 这一点都不恐怖
- Jessie! - We have to get her out!
-杰茜 -我们得把她弄出来
Jessie! Jessie, can you hear me?
杰茜 杰茜 你能听见我说话吗
Okay, everyone, on three.
好吧 大家一起来 数三下
What's the matter with Jessie?
杰茜怎么了
She was abandoned in a box for years.
她曾经被扔在箱子里好几年
I couldn't... I couldn't find a way out.
我没法...我没法找到出路
Mom, can I bring my toys?
妈妈 我能带着玩具吗
The roadside motel
路边的汽车旅馆
is one of the most common locales for a horror film.
是恐怖电影最常用的地点之一
Remote, isolated, ordinary.
偏僻 荒凉 而又普通
A comforting environment
是个能消除观众疑虑的
to allay the suspicions of the audience.
合适的环境
I expect they'll be asking the
我猜她们随时
innkeeper to use the telephone any minute now.
会向老板借用电话
Would it be okay if I used your phone?
我能借用一下您的电话吗
Our car has a flat.
我们的车爆胎了
It's okay, Jessie. You're safe now.
没事的 杰茜 你现在安全了
We'll be back on the road before you know it.
我们很快就会重新上路了
What's the latest, Trixie?
现在什么情况 犀莉
Uh, she's still on the phone with the tow truck company.
她还在跟拖车公司的人打电话
6:00 A.M.? That's the earliest you can get here?
早上六点 你最早那时候才能到吗
You mean we have to stay here all night?
意思是我们得在这里待一整夜
I don't care where we are
我不在乎我们在哪里
as long as I'm not stuck alone in that box.
只要我不被困在箱子里就行
If you could just sign here in the guestbook.
您在住客登记薄上签名就行
I'll need to see a major credit card for the incidentals.
您需要用信用卡来付杂费
Okay, let's see here.
好的 让我们来看看
I'm going to put you in room seven.
我把您安排到七号房了
You know, we have a little saying around here,
我们对这种地方有个说法
at the Sleep Well Motel, you're gonna sleep well.
在好梦旅馆 你会做个好梦
Well, it looks like they're asleep.
她们好像是睡着了
Potato Head, where are you... Where are you going?
蛋头先生 你要去...你要去哪
We're at a motel. I just wanna check out the amenities.
我们在汽车旅馆里 我要去看看服务设施
You know, the free stuff?
就是那些免费的东西
Little soaps, shower caps, shampoo?
小肥皂啦 浴帽啦 洗发水啦
Oh, I wouldn't go out there if I were you.
如果我是你我就不会出去
The first to leave usually gets it.
第一个出去的容易撞鬼
Oh, Potato Head, don't leave the bag.
蛋头先生 别离开箱子
A motel is one of the easiest places for a toy to get lost!
汽车旅馆是最容易丢玩具的地方
Aw, shut your worry hole!
把你的乌鸦嘴闭上
Nobody's gonna getting lost.
没有人会走丢的
Besides, I promised Hamm I'd bring him back something nice.
再说 我答应火腿给他带点好东西回去的
Wait. Where are you guys going?
等等 你们要去哪
We were just gonna check out the free stuff.
我们只是去看看那些不要钱的东西
And if something does happen to the potato,
如果那颗土豆出了什么事
I wouldn't want to miss it.
我可不想错过
Aw, come on, guys! Let's all just stay in the bag.
拜托 伙计们 我们就留在这里吧
Buzz, I'll grab those guys. You get Potato Head.
巴斯 我去找他们 你去找蛋头先生
- Got it. - No, wait. Don't go!
-明白 -不 等等 别走
Don't worry, Jessie. I'll be right back.
别担心 杰茜 我马上就回来
Guys! Guys, where are you?
伙计们 伙计们 你们在哪儿
Jessie, what's wrong? Are you okay?
杰茜 怎么了 你没事吧
Buzz, where is everybody?
巴斯 大家都在哪儿
Not to worry. We're all right here.
不用担心 我们都在呢
See, there's Woody, Pricklepants, Trixie, Rex...
看 这有伍迪 钉子裤先生 犀莉 抱抱龙...
Wait. Where's Potato Head?
等等 蛋头先生呢
Pricklepants, you're not helping!
钉子裤先生 你根本没帮上忙
I'm just saying it's quite common in these types of movies
我只是说一个无知的人物离开并消失
for one unsuspecting character to wander off and vanish.
在这种电影里是很常见的情节
Well, he couldn't have just disappeared.
他不可能凭空消失了
Maybe this place is haunted.
也许这个地方闹鬼
What? It's haunted?
什么 这里闹鬼
Of course not. Everybody knows ghosts aren't real.
当然不是 所有人都知道鬼不是真的
Actually, according to my Internet research...
实际上 根据我的网上搜索...
There has to be a rational explanation.
肯定有个合理的解释
We need to break into groups of two.
我们得分为两人一组
Everyone, keep an eye on your partner.
每个人都要留意你的同伴
If anything goes wrong, give a yell.
如果出事了 就大喊
Eww! I stepped in something.
我踩到什么东西了
Well, were this a movie,
如果这是电影的话
I'd say it was slime from the creature's metamorphosis.
我会说这是那只生物蜕变产生的黏液
Yeah, well, whatever it is, Potato Head managed to step in it,
不管它是什么 蛋头先生都踩上了
leaving behind a trail of footprints.
还留下了一串脚印
If we follow it, it should lead us right to him.
如果我们跟着脚印 应该就能找到他
- Hey, guys! - No, wait! Trixie, don't!
-喂 伙计们 -不 等等 犀莉 别
- Trixie? - Potato Head!
-犀莉 -蛋头先生
And this would be the threshold.
这就是开场
Every movie has one, you know.
每部电影都有一个
Once the heroes enter, there's no turning back.
一旦角色们进去了 就没法回头了
- Rex, hurry! - Coming!
-抱抱龙 快点 -来了
Now we just need to find a way down.
现在我们只需要想办法下去
Well, that did the job.
这就下来了
All right, everybody, stay close.
好吧 所有人都靠近点
So what happens now?
现在会发生什么
Well, this would be the part where the characters get separated
现在就是角色们走散了
and then picked off one by one...
然后被一个接一个抓走...
Then what happens next?
接下来会发生什么
Uh, where's Pricklepants?
钉子裤先生去哪儿了
Well, he was standing right here just a moment ago.
他刚刚还站在这里来着
What are we gonna do now?
我们现在该怎么办
He was the only one who knew what the heck was going on...
只有他知道到底发生了什么...
Wait, wait, listen!
等等 等等 听
I think we lost it.
我想我们跟丢了
I think I can see it.
我觉得我能看见它
It's staring right at us.
它正在盯着我们看
It's Potato Head's arm!
是蛋头先生的胳膊
Wait a minute. It looks like it's trying to tell us something.
等一下 它貌似想跟我们说什么
What is it, little buddy?
怎么了 小兄弟
Think he's using some kind of hand signals.
我觉得它用的是某种手势
It's the number one!
是数字一
No, no. One letter!
不 不 一个字母
Uh, one syllable? Uh, once upon a time!
一个音节 从前有一次
Uh, one plus one is one!
一加一等于一
I think maybe it's pointing up.
我觉得它是在指上面
- Up. Of course. - Yeah.
-上 当然 -对
Pass me the hand, will you?
把手给我 好吗
Out the door and to the right.
出门往右转
What? Are you sure?
什么 你确定吗
The hand looks like it's pointing left to me.
我觉得它指的是左边
Sure, if you hold it that way.
当然 如果你那样拿着它的话
Hey guys, wait up!
伙计们 等等
Shh! Quiet, soldier!
嘘 安静 士兵
You'll lead them right to us.
你会把他们引来的
This place isn't safe for toys.
这地方对玩具来说不安全
Combat Carl is gonna take his hand away now.
斗士卡尔现在要把手放开了
You yell, we're done for. Got it?
你一喊我们就完了 明白吗
Combat Carl's seen things, horrible things.
斗士卡尔看见过一些东西 很可怕的东西
Combat Carl's learned you
斗士卡尔学到了
gotta keep movin', or else they find you!
你不能停止动作 否则他们会找到你
Are you Combat Carl?
你就是斗士卡尔吗
The only thing that's kept Combat Carl going
让斗士卡尔保持斗志的唯一信念
is the thought he might see his owner Billy just one more time.
就是他要再见他的主人比利一面
You better turn back now, or you'll never see your owner again!
你最好快回去 否则你就再也见不到主人了
But I need to find my friends!
但我得找到我的朋友们
This is what happens when you try to find your friends!
你想去找你的朋友就会变成这样
Shh! Did you hear that?
嘘 你听见了吗
It found us. We're trapped!
它找到我们了 我们被困住了
Nah, Combat Carl never gives up.
不 斗士卡尔从不放弃
Combat Carl finds a way. We gotta move. You ready?
斗士卡尔会有办法的 我们要行动了 准备好了吗
- What? No! - We're going on three. One, two, three!
-什么 没有 -数到三就行动 一二三
Forget about Combat Carl! Just go!
忘了斗士卡尔 快走吧
Let me go, you big varmint!
放开我 你这个臭流氓
Let me go this instant!
快点放开我
Thank you. Well, it's been fun.
谢谢你 还挺有意思的
Yeah, probably worth something.
也许能值点钱
Excellent find, Mr. Jones. Aw.
很棒的发现 琼斯先生
He's gone. All clear!
他走了 安全
I'm so glad you're safe.
真高兴你没事
Nice to see you made it here in one piece, cowgirl.
很高兴见到你完好无损 牛仔姑娘
Oh, uh, Combat Carl would like to introduce you
斗士卡尔想向你介绍
to his one-third-scale counterpart, Combat Carl Jr.
大小是他三分之一的复制品 小斗士卡尔
Ma'am. Sorry to break up the party,
女士 抱歉扫了你们的兴
but we're on a tight schedule.
但我们的计划很紧
Pocketeer, you're up!
口袋侠 该你上了
Any sign of our guy or the lizard?
有敌人或者蜥蜴的动静吗
No, sir. Area is still clear.
没有 先生 视野里都很安全
Hey, Old Timer, how we doin'?
老前辈 我们有多少时间
Well, sir, he's been gone for, oh, 90 seconds.
先生 他已经走了九十秒
I reckon he could be back any minute.
我认为他随时都会回来
Okay, let's try this again! Third time's the charm.
好吧 让我们再试一次 事不过三
You can do it, Junior.
你能做到的 小斗士
Steady. Take it easy now.
稳一点 放轻松
Almost got it! Whoa!
马上就好了
- Oh, no! - Good grief!
-不 -太伤心了
That was the last one. That means I'm next!
那是最后一个了 意味着我就是下一个
Don't you see? I'm the last of the Fastener Four!
你们没看出来吗 我是扣件四侠的最后一个
Look! Zipper Man, Snaps, Speed Lacer.
看 拉链侠 搭扣侠 鞋带侠
I'm next. I'm next! I'm next!
我是下一个 我是下一个
Keep it together, man! We'll find a way out.
振作起来 兄弟 我们会有办法出去的
Oh, we'll get out, all right.
我们会出去的 对
- In boxes. - What?
-装在箱子里 -什么
Jessie, nobody's getting boxed up.
杰茜 没有人会被装在箱子里的
We're leaving together.
我们会一起离开的
You have a sale.
您有一件商品已卖出
Pez Cat, what do you see?
佩斯猫 你看到什么了
Uh, it's hard to make out,
看不太清楚
but it looks like a cowboy.
但好像是个牛仔
Let's see what's next to go.
让我们看看下一个是谁
Jones! Jones, you're not gonna believe this!
琼斯 琼斯 你不会相信的
Happy trails, Cowboy Andy.
旅途愉快 牛仔安迪
It's like taking candy from a baby.
这就像是抢小孩子的糖一样
He'll be able to get out, won't he?
他能逃出来的 对吧
I haven't got the foggiest idea.
我还没什么想法
What started out as a classic horror film
本来是个经典的恐怖片的开头
has turned into something more of a tragedy.
现在却发展得更像个悲剧了
I can't believe we're never gonna see Bonnie again.
我不能相信我们永远见不到邦妮了
Combat Carl would have liked to have seen Billy just...
斗士卡尔只是想再见比利
We'll find a way, Carl. We'll find a way.
我们会有办法的 卡尔 会有办法的
Well, you better hurry, Sergeant.
你最好快一点 警官
Sun's fixin' to rise any minute now.
太阳随时都可能升起
You have a sale.
您有一件商品已卖出
People, back to your positions!
都回到自己的位置
All right. Come on, big money!
好啦 来吧 赚大钱
Who is it this time?
这次是谁
Okay, I'm looking. I'm looking.
我在看 我在看
Oh, my gosh, he's getting up!
天呐 他要起来了
Jonesy, Jonesy, we got another gold mine!
琼斯 琼斯 我们又发财了
Looks like you get to go on a little trip.
看起来你要踏上旅途了
Yeah, you got a guest with a flat tire that needs fixing?
你有位客人车爆胎了需要修理吗
Absolutely. Come on. I'll show you the way.
当然 来吧 我带你去
Okay, kids, he's gone!
好了 孩子们 他走了
It's no use! I'm not tall enough!
没用的 我不够高
I'll go get Woody. Together we'll be able to reach the handle.
我去放伍迪出来 我们一起就能够到把手了
- Good plan, Jessie. - Someone's at the door!
-好主意 杰茜 -有人在门口
Yeah, so that big stack there
那个大包裹
and the ones on the counter all go, too.
和柜台上的那些都拿走
Looks like I'm gonna have to take two trips.
看起来我得走两趟了
All right, we need a plan B.
好吧 我们还有备用计划
Put on your thinking caps, people.
都动动脑子 伙计们
I got it! She can make a break for the delivery truck.
我想到了 她可以闯进那辆货车
Aw, it's broad daylight. Besides, she'll never make it in time.
这是大白天 而且她肯定来不及
What do I do? Now we're all gonna end up in a box.
我该怎么办 现在我们都得进箱子了
Wait. That's it! Jessie, say that again!
等等 就是这样 杰茜 再说一遍
Say what? That we're all gonna end up in boxes?
说什么 我们都得进箱子了
Not us, you. You're gonna get in a box.
不是我们 是你 你得进箱子里去
Listen, in a few minutes, the
听着 几分钟后
delivery lady is gonna come back through that door
那个送货员会从那扇门回来
and take the other boxes, and you're gonna be in one of 'em.
取剩下的箱子 你要到其中一个里面去
It's the only way to free Woody.
这是解救伍迪的唯一方法
No. No way. I can't. I can't do that!
不 不行 我不能 我做不到
I can't get in a box. I can't!
我不能待在箱子里 我不行
There's gotta be another way.
肯定还有别的办法
This is the way! You better snap out of it, soldier!
这就是办法 你必须振作起来 士兵
We're running out of time, and you're the only chance we've got!
我们没时间了 而你是我们唯一的机会
Jessie, listen to me. Remember your training.
杰茜 听我说 记着你的训练
But I don't have any training!
但我没有被训练过
Well, forget about that.
好吧 那就当我没说
When Combat Carl gets stuck in a jam, he says to himself,
当斗士卡尔被困在罐子里时 他对自己说
"Combat Carl never gives up.
斗士卡尔从不放弃
Combat Carl finds a way." Now say it!
斗士卡尔会有办法的 你说一遍
Combat Carl never gives up? Combat...
斗士卡尔从不放弃 斗士...
You're not Combat Carl!
你不是斗士卡尔
Oh, Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up! Jessie finds a way! Yeah!
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Oh, one more thing. Keep it down.
还有一件事 小声点
Wake up! You're free!
醒醒 你自由了
Who dares summon Transitron?
是谁竟敢召唤变形金刚
I need to use this box.
我要用这个箱子
Yes, that's right. Here, give me your hand.
对 把你的手给我
What the... How can I ever repay you?
什么...我该怎么回报你
Wait, wait. Don't tape it!
等等 等等 别用胶带
I won't be able to get out!
我会出不来的
Just close the flaps and put that box on top. It'll keep it shut.
把盖板合上然后把那个箱子放在上面压着
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
By Globbatron's ghost, you shall be remembered!
你会被汽车人铭记在心的
- All right. - Transitron, separate!
-好吧 -变形金刚 分身
Need anything else?
还需要什么吗
Well, the plan seems to be working.
计划貌似进行得很顺利
Oh, forgot the tape again?
又忘了用胶带吗
She got sealed in!
她被封起来了
Aw, that's it. We're never gonna get outta here.
完了 我们永远都出不去了
Nah. Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
不 杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
You're good to go.
您的车修好了
Don't forget your bag, Bonnie. We're leaving in two minutes.
别忘了你的包 邦妮 我们两分钟后出发
Excuse me. Coming through.
抱歉 借过一下
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up. Jessie finds a way.
杰茜从不放弃 杰茜会有办法的
Jessie never gives up...
杰茜从不放弃
Jessie finds a way!
杰茜有办法了
Jessie! Jessie, over here!
杰茜 杰茜 在这里
Oh, it's been a while. I don't think she's coming back.
已经好一会儿了 我觉得她回不来了
Cinematic structure dictates it's always darkest...
电影的结构要求这是最黑暗的...
Can it, Pants! Life ain't a movie. They're never coming back.
停 钉子裤 生活不是电影 他们回不来了
Look! They're coming back!
看 他们回来了
- Hooray! Yeah! - Yeah, she did it!
-万岁 -她做到了
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
我希望您住得愉快
Come on, Jess! Let's move!
快点 杰茜 我们行动吧
Mom, are we going to Grandma's now?
妈妈 我们要去奶奶家了吗
- In a minute, honey. - Bonnie!
-马上 宝贝 -邦妮
Okay, now climb on my shoulders, and then we'll...
好吧 现在跳到我肩上 然后我们...
Gah! What is she doing?
天啊 她在干嘛
She's headed straight for the curtain!
她冲着门帘去了
That's not part of the plan.
那可不是计划中的
Thanks for staying with us at the Sleep Well.
多谢您光临好梦旅馆
No, no. Little girl, that area is for employees only!
不 小姑娘 那里只有工作人员能进
I can't have you back here.
我不能让你们进去
Are those my daughter's toys?
那是我女儿的玩具吗
Those, uh, they might be hers.
那些 可能是她的
This was just an honest mistake.
这只是个误会
You know, I really should call the police.
我真应该报警
The police? Whoa, whoa, whoa!
报警
Come on. There's no need to involve the authorities.
拜托 根本没必要让警方掺和进来
Come on, Bonnie. Let's go. We're leaving.
走吧 邦妮 我们要走了
Would you consider selling them?
你愿意把它们卖掉吗
Tell you what. I'll give you $100 for the cowboy.
跟你说吧 我出一百块买那个牛仔
What do you want? $200?
你想要多少 两百块
Ah, the epilogue. We're back to the location where it all began.
这是尾声 我们要回到一切开始的地方了
I never thought I'd miss the trunk.
我从没想过我会想念车厢
You did it, Jessie. You saved us all.
你做到了 杰茜 你救了我们
Jessie didn't give up. Jessie found a way.
杰茜没有放弃 杰茜想到了办法
Well, Woody wants to say thanks.
伍迪想要说谢谢
Potato Head! Have you seen Potato Head?
蛋头先生 你们看到蛋头先生了吗
Oh, dear. It seems the
天呐 看起来
monster has returned to claim one final victim.
那只怪物还是还是害死了一名受害人
No, he hasn't. He's right over there.
不 他没有 蛋头先生在那里
Oh, I'm so glad to have you back, baby.
真高兴你又回来了 亲爱的
We ain't never gonna get separated again.
我们永远不会再分开了
Ah, group laughter.
团队的笑声
A sure sign that the worst
这标志着坏事远去
is behind us and the movie is just about over.
而且电影就要结束了
So, this is the ending?
这就是结尾了吗
Um, yes. I'd say they'd be running the credits about now.
对 我猜他们已经要放演职员名单了
Transport has arrived!
运输车来啦
You heard the cat. Let's move.
你们听见猫的话了 我们走吧
Thanks, buddy. Next stop, Billy's house.
谢了 兄弟 下一站 比利的家
Here you go, buddy.
好好吃吧 小家伙
Uh, welcome to the Sleep Well. How may I...
欢迎来到好梦旅馆 我能...
Are you the manager?
你是老板吗
Me? No, I'm not the manager.
我 不 我不是老板
I'll tell you what. I'll go get him for you.
我去帮你们把他找来
Told you not to leave the keys in the car.
让你别把钥匙留在车里的