八恶人 The Hateful Eight

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪 / 西部

导演: 昆汀·塔伦蒂诺

演员: 塞缪尔·杰克逊 / 库尔特·拉塞尔 / 詹妮弗·杰森·李 / 沃尔顿·戈金斯 / 德米安·比齐尔 / 蒂姆·罗斯 / 迈克尔·马德森 / 布鲁斯·邓恩 / 詹姆士·帕克斯 / 查宁·塔图姆 / 丹娜·


台词
八 恶 人
Chapter One Last Stage to Red Rock
章节一 去红石镇的最后一辆车
Got room for one more?
还有位置坐个人不
Who the hell are you, and what happened to them?
你他妈是谁 他们是怎么回事
Names Major Marquis Warren former U.S. Cavalry.
沃伦·马奎斯少校 前美国骑兵
Currentrly I'm a servant of the court.
现在是法院的雇员
Trying to bringing a coupla' no-goods into market.
抓一些坏人去交易
I got paperwork on 'em in my pocket.
我口袋里有关于他们的文件
You taking them into Red Rock?
你抓他们去红石镇
I figure that's where you headed, right?
我觉得你也想去那 是吧
That damblasted blizzards been on our ass for the last three hours.
我这一路上过来 无休止的暴风雪在我身后下了三小时了
Ain't no way we gonna make it all the way to Red Rock 'fore it catches us.
我们估计没可能在它赶上咱们之前到达红石镇了
So ya' hightailing it halfway to Minnie's Haberdashery?
所以你是赶着去明妮的男装店咯
You know I am.
对的
-May I come aboard? -Well smoke...
-我能上车不 等等...-烟鬼...
it up to me, yes.
上不上得我决定
-But it ain't up to me. -Who's it up to?
-但是也不由我决定 -那由谁决定
Fella in the wagon.
马车里的这家伙说了算
Fella' in the wagon not partial to company?
马车里的家伙对多个人没意见吧
Fella' in the wagon he paid for a private trip.
那人他为了自己的私人旅途付了钱
And I'm here to tell ya'...
我只是想告诉你...
he paid a pretty penny for privacy.
他为了隐私付了好多钱
So if you wanna' go to Minnie's with us...
所以你要是想跟我们一起去明妮那咯
-you gotta' talk to him. -Well...
-你得跟他说去 -好吧...
that's what I'll do.
我这不去了嘛
Hold it black fella'!
等等 黑伙计
'fore you approach,
你靠近之前
you take them two guns of yours and lay them on that rock over yonder.
你带上你的两把枪 然后把它们放在那边石头上
Then you raise both your hands way above your hat.
把双手举过你的帽子
Then you approach....
再靠近
molasses-like.
像黑糖黏住般缓慢地过来
Real trusting fella', huh?
真够相信人的 是吧
Not so much.
没那么相信
Put them down.
把枪放下吧
Come on ahead.
走过来
I said way above your hat, god dammit.
该死 我说了把手举过你的帽子
Now come forward.
现在上前来吧
That's far enough.
这样差不多远了
I'll be dogged, you black fella' i know.
我会很固执的 我认识你 黑伙计
Col. Something Warren, right?
行了 叫沃伦什么 对吧
Major Marquis Warren.
沃伦·马奎斯少校
I know you too.
我也认识你
We shared a steak dinner once upon a time in Chattanooga.
我们曾经在[田纳西州]查塔努加 一起吃过牛排
You John Ruth, The Hangman.
绞刑者 鲁斯·约翰
That be me.
是我是我
-How longs that been? -Since that steak?
-都过去多久了 -上次吃牛排至今
Eight months.
八个月了
So why don't you explain to me...
所以你跟我解释一下
what an african bounty hunter's doing wandering
一个非洲裔赏金猎人在下着大雪的
around in the snow in the middle of Wyoming.
怀俄明州中部瞎逛什么
I'm trying to get a coupla' of bounty's to Red Rock.
我正尝试带一些有赏金的人去红石镇
So you still in business?
所以你还在干活咯
You know I am.
你知道的
What happened to your horse?
你的马怎么了
Circumstances caused us to take the long way around. My horse couldn't make it.
环境导致我们走这么久的路途 我的马估计到不了
You don't know nothing about this fella here?
你认不认识这个骑马的人
Nope.
不认识
Don't even know your name?
他连你什么名字都不知道
Nope.
不知道
Well I guess that makes this one fortuitous wagon.
好吧 我觉得这是个巧合
I sure as hell hope so.
我他妈也是这么觉得的
Major Marquis Warren, this here is Daisy Domergue.
沃伦·马奎斯少校 这是 多茉歌·黛西
Domergue, to you, this is Major. Warren.
多茉歌 这是 沃伦少校
Howdy nigger!
咋地了 黑鬼
She's a pepper, ain't she?
她脾气挺爆的 是吧
Now girl, don't you know darkee's don't like being
小姑娘 你不知道 深色皮肤的人不喜欢
called niggers no more. They find it offensive.
再被叫 黑鬼 他们觉得很无礼
-I been called worse. -Now that I can believe.
-我有叫得更难听过 -我信我信
-Heard of her? -Should I?
-听说过她不 -我应该么
Well she ain't no John Wilkes Booth, but...
她虽然不是 [刺杀林肯的凶手]布思 但是...
maybe you might of heard tell 'bout the price on her head.
也许你听说过关于取她首级的价格
-How much? -Ten thousand dollars.
-多少 -一万美元
Damn, what she do? Kill Lily Langtree?
妈蛋 她干嘛了 杀了 蓝趣·莉莉
Not quite.
没有没有
Now that ten thousand's practically in my pocket.
现在一万块已经基本上在我口袋了
It's why I ain't too anxious to be handing out rides.
所以我才不想跟别人一起坐
Especially to professionals open for business.
特别是为了赚钱的职业杀手
Well I certainly can appreciate that. I ain't got no designs on her.
好吧 我完全能理解 我对她一点想法都没有
One of my fella's over there is worth four
我那边的一个哥们值四千
thousand, one's worth three, and one's worth one.
一个值三千 一个值一千
That's damn sure good enough for me.
我确定对我来说已经够不错了
Well...
好吧
Let me see their paperwork.
让我看看他们的通缉令
Like I said, molasses-like.
跟我之前说的 像黑糖黏住般慢慢的
Back off.
退后点
Look...
I sure hate to interrupt y'all! But we gtta' cold damn blizzard,
我实在是不想打断你们 但这正下暴风雪呢
hot on our asses we trying to beat to shelter!
我们得赶紧找个地方躲躲
I realize that!
我明白
Now shut your mouth and hold them damn horses while I think!
在我思考的这时候 你给我赶紧闭嘴 抓紧那些马
Okay boy, we'll give it a try.
好了 小伙子 我试试吧
But you leave those pistols over yonder with the driver.
但你得把手枪放骑马大哥那
You ain't really gonna' let that nigger riding in
你不会真让那黑鬼上来吧
here is ya'? I mean maybe up there with O.B., but...
也许到那边跟那个不认识的人[骑马车的哥们] 但...
How you like the sound of them bells, bitch?
被打的感觉怎么样 臭娘们
They are real pretty, ain't they?
很爽 是吧
You open up your trashy mouth again, I'll knock
你要是再张嘴说话
out them front teeth for ya'. You got it?
我就用枪把你牙都打掉 明白没
Yeah.
Let me hear you say: "I got it."
我要听你说"我明白了"
I got it.
我明白了
Well, I'm gonna need some help tying these fella's up on the roof.
我需要帮我把那几个人放车顶上去
Give O.B. fifty dollars when ya' get to Red Rock, and he'll help ya'.
等你到红石镇你给那哥们50块 他会帮你的
Well, I agree with O.B. This storm's got me concerned.
好吧 我同意骑马车的哥们 这暴风雪让我很愁啊
We get going a lot quicker you help out too.
你帮忙的话 我们能快点走
Goddamit to hell, I'm already regretting this!
妈个鸡 我已经后悔同意你上车了
Now I can't likely help ya' tie fella's to the roof with my wrist cuffed to hers.
我手跟她手铐一起呢 现在可帮不了你绑他们几个
And my wrist is gonna' stay cuffed to hers, and
我手腕就一直铐着了
she ain't never gonna' leave my goddamn side,
她是不会离开我半步的
until I personally put her in the Red Rock jail! Now do you got that?
直到我把她送到红石镇监狱 懂没
-Yeah, I got it. -Good.
-好吧 我懂了 -非常好
So what happend to your horse?
你马是怎么了
He got old.
它老了
I done had him for a bit.
我拥有它有一段时间了
When the weather took a turn for the worse, he
天气变得辣么坏的时候
done what he could, but he couldn't make it.
它尽力了 然而并没有什么卵用
-That's too bad. -Yes it is.
-太可惜了 -确实
Me an' ole Lash rode a lotta' miles together.
我和我的老马一起骑了挺远的了
You could say he was my best friend... if I
如果我把蠢动物看作朋友的话
considered stupid animals firends, which I don't.
它可以算是我的老朋友了 然而我并不会
Never the less.... I'm gonna' miss them.
尽管我会想念它们的
Who's Daisy Domergue?
谁是 多茉歌·黛西
A no damn good murdering bitch, that's who.
就是一个 不是很屌的杀人犯婊砸
I can see you ain't got mixed emotions 'bout bringing a woman to a rope.
我能看出来你把一个女人带去绞刑 内心还挺淡定的
-If by woman, you mean her?
-如果是女的 -你在说她
No I do not have mixed emotions.
不 内心一点都不会难过
So you taking her into Red Rock to hang?
所以你是要带她去红石镇吊起来咯
-You bet. -Gonna' wait to watch it?
-不然呢 -你要等着看呐
You know I am.
那是当然
I wanna' hear her neck snap with my own two ears.
我想亲耳听见她背咔嚓断掉的声音
You never wait to watch them hang?
你从来不等他们绞刑
My bounties never hang,
我的悬赏犯 从来不会被绞刑
cause I never bring them in alive.
因为我从来不会活着带他们去
Never?
从不
Never ever.
从来没有
We talked about this in Chattanooga.
我们在查塔努加 说过这事
Bringing desperate men in alive, is a good way to get yourself dead.
带孤注一掷的的活人等于是自寻死路
Can't catch me sleeping if I don't close my eyes.
要是不闭眼 我会睡不着
I don't wanna' work that hard.
我不想那么敬业
No one said the job was suppose to be easy.
没人说过这一行会很简单
No one said it was suppose to be that hard, nether.
同样也没人说过干这一行会很辛苦
But that little lady,
但那个小姑娘
is why they call him "The Hangman".
才是别人叫他"绞刑者" 的原因
When the handbill says Dead or Alive, the rest of
悬赏令上写的不论死活 所以其他人
us shoot ya' in the back from up on top of a perch
都会从高处就开枪从后背打你
somewhere, bring ya' in dead over a saddle.
把你放到马鞍上
But when John Ruth The Hangman catches ya',
但如果被鲁斯·约翰这个绞刑者 抓住了
you don't die by a bullet in the back.
你不会被子弹打死
When The Hangman catches you... you hang.
当被绞刑者抓住了 你只能被绞死
You overrate them nigger.
你高估他们啦 哥们
I'll give you he got guts.
我承认他很有胆量
But in the brains department,
但是拼头脑的话
he like a man who took a high dive in a low well.
他就像在浅水井里要潜水的傻子
Now Daisy,
哈哈哈 好了 黛西
I want us to work out a signal system of communication.
我希望你能理解一下 聊天信号
When I elbow you real hard in the face...
当我非常狠地肘击你脸的时候
that means: Shut up.
意思是 闭嘴
You got it?
明白没
I got it.
知道了
I...
我...
I know we only met each other once before.
我知道我们之前只见过一面
And I don't mean to unduly imply intimacy. But...
我不想过分表现得近乎 但...
Well...
嗯...
You still got it?
你还放着不
I still got, what?
我还放着啥
The Lincoln letter?
林肯的信
Of course.
当然
Do you got it on you?
你放身上没
Where?
在哪
Right here.
这呢
Look, I know you gotta' be real careful with it and all.
我知道你对它非常小心
I can imagine you probably don't like to take
我能想象你不想
it in an'out of the envelope all that often.
把它们经常从信封里拿出来
But if you wouldn't mind,
但是如果你不介意的话
I'd sure appreciate seeing that again.
我十分想再看一次
You right,
确实
I don't like taking it in an'out of the envelope that much.
我不是很喜欢经常拿出来看
-Yeah. -But...
-是是是 -但是...
as your saving my life an' all,
看在你救我一命的份上
I suppose I could let you read it again.
我觉得我还是能让你再看一遍的
"Ole Mary Todd's calling, so I guess it must be time for bed"
玛丽·陶德来催我了 看来该睡觉了
Ole Mary Todd.
玛丽·陶德
That gets me.
真让我不爽
That gets me too.
我也不爽
You know what this is, tramp?
穷逼 你知道不
It's a letter from Lincoln.
这是林肯的信
It's a letter from Lincoln to him.
林肯给他的信
They shared a correspondence during the war.
他们打仗的时候还通信
They was pen pals. This is just one of the letters.
他们是笔友 这还只是其中一封
What the...
卧槽
O.B.
马夫
Stop!
停车
Whoa, easy.
放轻松 嘿
Of all the stupid,
这该死的玩意儿
like to rip my goddamn arm off!
都要把我手臂撕下来了
I didn't,
我不是
drag her stiking ass up this goddamn mountain, just
拖她上山
for you to break her neck on the ouskirts of town.
为了让你在郊外打断她脖子的
You the one handed her my goddamn letter.
是你偏要把信给她的
I didn't give it to her, I gave it to you!
我没给她 我给的是你
That nigger like to bust my jaw.
那黑鬼想摔断我舌头
You ruin that letter of his,
你把他信毁了
that niggers gonna' stomp your ass to death. And when he do,
那黑鬼不把你跺死 当他跺你的时候
I'm gonna sit back on that wagon wheel watch and laugh.
我就坐在马车上边看边笑
How is it?
怎么样
She didn't help it none.
她一点用都没的
But it's alright.
不过还好啦
Is that the way niggers treat their ladies?
这就是你们黑鬼对女人的咯
You... ain't no goddamn... lady!
你哪是女人
Hey Mister Ruth?
嘿 鲁斯先生
What?
咋了
There's another fella' on foot, up here on the road!
那边还有一个哥们走过来
What?
神马
I said, there's another fella' on foot, up here on the road!
我说 那边有个哥们正走路过来
Considering there's a blizzard going on,
考虑到这正下着大暴雪
whole lotta' fellas walking around, wouldn't you say, Major?
这么多人在走来走去的 怎么说 少校
Considerin I'm one half of them fellas, yeah...
鉴于我是其中之一 嗯...
seems to be a lot of them.
应该会有挺多人
This changes things, son.
那就不一样了 小伙子
Eight thousand dollars a lotta' money for a nigger.
八千块对一个黑鬼来说是很多钱了
But with a partner, eighteen's a whole lot better.
但有个同伙的话 一万八确实是更好
You really think I'm in cahoots wit' that fella'? Or her?
你真的以为我跟那个哥们是一伙的 或者跟那个女的
-Put them on. -I ain't wearing handcuffs.
-戴上它 -我才不会戴手铐呢
You put those on or you can stop worrying about this whole thing, right now.
你把手铐戴上 你就不用再担心我开枪了
Chapter Two Son of a Gun
章节二 俩大兄弟
Hand your weapons to the driver.
把你武器交给马夫
Little jumpy, ain't you?
太紧张吧你
Never mind the jokes, just do it.
管他呢 照做就好了
-If you say so. -I do.
-你说了算 -确实是
Okay...
好吧...
I done did it.
我交完了
O.B.? Ya' got them?
马夫 你拿到了
-I got them! -Okay fella',
-拿着呢 -好了 哥们
you keep holding that lantern in that one hand,
你继续用那只手拿着灯笼
and you keep that other hand where I can see it.
另一只手放在我能看见的地方
Walk over there where I can get a good look at cha'.
走过去 让我好好看看你
I'll be a goddamn dog in the manger.
我真是养了条好狗
Is that you Chris Mannix?
曼尼克斯·克里斯 是你不
-I'm sorry friend, do we know each other? -Not quite.
-不好意思 哥们 我们认识么 -不是很熟
-You know this fella'? -Only by reputation.
-你认识这哥们不 -就听说过
Like I said friend,
我刚才说了
you got me at a bit of a disadvantage.
你让我有点小不利啊
Keeping you at a disadvantage, is a advantage I intend to keep.
让你一直处于不利 我才能保持有利姿态啊
Whoever you are mister,
先生 不管你是谁
you sure sound tough when you're talking
当你跟一个跪在雪中绝望的人聊天时
to a desperate man knee deep in snow.
你听上去确实挺耿直的
I don't want no trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
I just wanna' ride. I'm freezin to death.
我只是想搭个车 我快冻死了
Who is this joker.
这家伙是谁
You heard of the rebel renegade Erskine Mannix?
你听说过反叛者曼尼克斯·厄斯金 不
-Mannix's Marauders? -That's them.
-曼尼克斯掠夺者 -就是他们
The scourge of South Carolina, Mannix Marauders.
南加州的灾难 曼尼克斯掠夺者
That's Erskine's youngest boy, Chris.
那是他们中最小的那个 克里斯
What brings you in my path, Chris Mannix?
谁带你来这条路的 曼尼克斯·克里斯
Well Mr. Face,
嗯 菲斯先生
I was riding to Red Rock and my horse stepped in a gopher hole in the snow,
我本来骑马去红石镇的 结果我马踩到雪里的鼠洞了
fucked up his leg, an' had to put 'er down.
弄坏了它的腿 不得不蹲着
You got business in Red Rock?
你去红石镇接单
-Yes I do. -What?
-是啊 -啥单子
I'm the new sheriff.
我是新的治安官
-Horseshit. -'fraid not.
-狗屁 -真事
-Where is your star? -Well I ain't the sheriff yet.
-你的星标呢 -我还没上任呢
Once I get there they swear me in, but that ain't happened yet.
只要我一到他们答应让我去的那里 只是还没到啊
And that's when you get your star.
我到那才能领到星标
You got anything that can back any of this up?
你有证据证明这一切么
Yeah. When we get to Red Rock.
有 只要我们到红石镇
And from the look of those three frozen fuckers up there,
从那三个冻成傻逼的人的脸看来
I figure you're a bounty hunter open for business.
你是个接单的赏金猎人啊
And I figure you're taking them three dead bodies into Red Rock to get paid?
我猜你带这三个死人去红石镇领赏金吧
Three dead.
三个死的
One alive.
一个活的
-Who's that? -Daisy Domergue.
-那是谁 -多茉歌·黛西
Who the fuck is Daisy Domergue?
多茉歌·黛西又是谁
Not a goddamn thing to nobody, except me and the hangman.
对于除了我和绞刑官的人来说 根本就不是什么人
The Hangman?
绞刑者
Well I'll be double dogged damned.
那我是更要他妈疯了
-You're The Hangman, Bob Ruth. -It's John.
-你就是绞刑者啊 鲁斯·鲍勃 -是约翰
And you...
你是
your're the nigger with the head...
你是带头黑鬼
Major Marquis.
马库斯少校
My lord, is that really the real head of Major Marquis, looking at me now?
妈蛋 真的是马库斯少校在看我啊
Yeah it's really me and it's really my head.
真的是我 还有我的头
What's going on, y'all having a bounty hunters picnic?
怎么了哥们 你们俩在办赏金猎人野餐啊
Never mind, you taking in them three dead bodies
无所谓了 你带那三个死尸
and her to Red Rock to get paid, ain't ya'?
还有她去红石镇去领赏金 是吧
Yeah.
Well...
好吧...
the man is red Rock suppose to pay you is me. The new sherrif.
你们在红石镇领赏金的人就是我...新的治安官
So if you wanna get paid, you need to get me to Red Rock.
所以如果你想拿钱 你得带我去红石镇
Well execuse me for finding it hard to belive a
不好意思 我是不太敢相信
town electing you to do anything except drop dead.
你除了能去死以外 镇选举会让你做什么
So I'm suppose to freeze death, 'cause you find something hard to belive?
所以我就应该冻死 因为你不相信某些事
No I suppose not.
我想想还是算了
Put them on and come inside.
戴上它 再进来
No.
-Then you'll freeze. -Then you'll hang.
-那你就冻去吧 -那你就只能绞死那女的了
How so?
又怎样
Stay strong Driver!
坚持住 马夫
Could you come down here and join us?
你能下来聊聊不
I gotta hold these horses I can hear you just fine from up here.
我必须抓住这些马 我在上面听你们撕逼就刚刚好
You heard me tell this fella' I'm the new sheriff of Red Rock, right?
你是不是听见我告诉他 我是红石镇新来的治安官了
Yeah.
Red Rock is my town.
红石镇是我的镇子
And I'm gonna' enter my town in bounty hunters chains? No Sir!
我进我自己的小镇还得戴着赏金猎人的手铐 不可能
Sorry bushwackers, I ain't entering Red Rock that way.
不好意思 哥们 我才不会那样进我的小镇呢
When you finally get to Red Rock, you're going
当你到红石镇之后 你就会明白
to realize every goddamn thing I said was right.
我说的每一件事 都他妈是对的
And I expect you, O.B.,
我指望你 马夫
to tell the townsfolk of Red Rock that John
去告诉红石镇镇民们
Ruth, let their new sheriff freeze to death.
鲁斯·约翰 把他们的治安官冻死了
There ain't no bounty on my head, bushwacker.
队员们 我的头可不值钱
You let me die, that's murder.
你弄死我 那可是谋杀
Hold out your hands.
伸出手来
O.B.
马夫
Give the Major back his iron.
让少校拿回他的枪
One thing I know for sure,
有一件事我倒是确定了
this nigger-hating son of a gun ain't partnered up with you.
这该死的黑鬼跟你不是一伙的
Now...
现在
I'll help protect your eight thousand,
我会帮你保护你的八千
you help me protect my ten,
你要帮我保护我的一万
deal?
行不
Ain't love grand.
爱是不是伟大
Y'all wanna' lie on the ground and make snow angels together?
你们是不是要一起躺在地上做成个雪人啊
-Tell ya' what, Bob... The name's John.
-鲍勃 我告诉你 -我名字是 约翰
When we get to Red Rock, I'll buy you and Major Marquis there dinner and booze.
等我们到红石镇 我会请你们吃饭喝酒的
-May way of saying thanks. -I don't drink,
-以作感谢 -我不和
with rebel renegades, and I damn sure don't break bread with them.
反叛者喝酒 我确定我是不会和他们一起吃饭的
Well Mr. Ruth,
好吧 鲁斯
you sound like you got a axe to grind against The Cause.
你听上去要挺针对我们的事业啊
The cause of a renegade army?
你们那些反叛者的事业
A bunch of losers gone loco, you bet I do.
一群本地的垃圾 我就是针对你们
Ya' wrapped yourselves up in the Rebel Flag
你们用反叛旗包装自己
as an excuse to kill and steal.
当做借口来偷蒙拐骗 杀人劫财
And this should interest you Warren, in particular emancipated blacks.
沃伦 你应该会感兴趣的 特别是对自由的黑人来说
Sounds like my kinda' fella'.
听上去像我的作风
Sounds to me you been reading a lotta' newspapers printed in Washin'ton D.C.
对我来说 你一定看了很多华盛顿DC 印刷的报纸
Anywho, I'm just trying to let y'all know grateful I am.
无论如何 我只想让你知道我很感激
I was a goner, and y'all saved me.
我曾是将死之人 而你们救了我
You wanna' show me how grateful you are...
你要是真想感激的话
shut up!
那就闭嘴
God damnit, Daisy it's coming.
妈蛋 黛西 来了来了
Here, last piece.
给 最后一片了
Does he know how famous you once was?
他知道你曾经有多出名不
I don't think so.
我觉得不知道
Black eye.
黑眼睛的
Do you know who he is?
你知道他是谁不
Do I know about the thirty thousand dollar reward
你问我知道不知道 政府在他身上
the Confederacy put on the head of Major Marquis?
悬赏了三万块的 马奎斯少校
Yeah.
是啊
Them hillbillies went nigger head hunting,
那些乡巴佬们都在追杀这黑人的脑袋
but they never did get them the right nigger head, did they?
但是他们都没杀到对的人 是吧
No they didn't.
是的 没杀到
But it wasn't for lack of trying.
但是从不缺少跃跃欲试者
Them peckawoods left their homes and their families,
那些像啄木鸟般的家伙
and come to this snowy mountain,
收拾行李来到这下雪的山里
looking for me and fortune.
来寻找宝藏和我
None of them found fortune.
并没有人找到宝藏
The ones you ain't ever heard of no more,
有几个你从没听说过的人
they found me.
他们发现了我
Now it didn't stay 30 thousand the length of the war.
因为战争打了辣么久的缘故 可能没有三万块了
Once passions had cold, it dropped down to eight, then five.
一旦激情褪去 可能就掉到八千 然后再五千了
But, I bet even when it was five thousand,
不过我保证 当只有五千的时候
you had your share of country boys coming to call?
你会带着你的几个哥们去自首的吧
You know I did.
你知道我会的
Why did they have a reward on you?
为什么他们会悬赏你
The Confederates took exception to my capacity for killing them.
政府因为我杀人把我财产没收了
After I broke out of Wellenbeck,
我那时候从沃伦贝克越狱了
The South took my continued existence as a personal affront.
南方政府为了侮辱我 不让我在那继续生活
So The Cause put a reward on my head.
所以法院会悬赏我
What's...
那个
Wellenbeck?
沃伦贝克是什么鬼
You ain't never heard of Wellenbeck prisoner of war camp, West Virginia?
你没听说过战俘集中营 沃伦贝克
No Reb, I ain't never heard of it!
我真他妈没听说过
You bust out?
你逃出来了
Maj. Marquis did more than bust out.
梅爵他何止逃出来了
Maj. Marquis had a bright idea. So bright...
他想了个极屌的想法 太机智
you got to wonder, why nobody never thought about it before.
你一定好奇为什么没人之前想到过
Tell John Ruth about your bright idea.
跟鲁斯·约翰 说说你极屌的想法
Well the whole damn place was just made out of kindling.
整个建筑都是由能着火的材料制成的
So I burnt it down.
所以我烧了它们
There was a rookie regiment spending the overnight in that camp.
那里都是些新手在那过夜的
Forty-seven men... burnt to a crisp.
四十七个人烧成灰了
Southern youth, farmer's sons,
南方年轻人 农场主的儿子们
-cream of the crop... And I say, "Let them burn".
-都是精英们 -我说了 烧死他们
I'm suppose to apologize for killing Johnny Reb?
所以我应该为杀了南方的士兵而道歉
You joined the war to keep niggers in chains.
你参加战争是为了铐着那些黑鬼
I joined the war to kill White Southern
我参加战争是为了杀北方的白人垃圾
Crackers And that means kill them anyway I can.
意思是我可以随便怎么杀
Shoot them. Stab them. Drown them. Burn them.
射他们 捅他们 淹他们 烧他们
Drop a big ole' rock on their head.
朝他们头扔大石头
Whatever it took to put White Southern Crackers in the ground
随便什么只要能把白人垃圾打倒在地
that's what I joined the war to do, and that's what I did.
那就是我参加战争要做的事 我也这么做了
To answer your question, John Ruth,
鲁斯·约翰 我回答你刚才问的问题
when Major Marquis burned forty seven men alive,
马库斯 把那活的四十七个人毫无理由烧死了
for no more a reason then to give a nigger a run for the trees,
就是为了让他自己逃出去
that's when The South put a reward on the head of Major Marquis.
所以政府才会悬赏他
And I made them trees, Mannix.
我都把他们堆一起了 曼尼克斯
And you best belive I ain't look back till I crossed The Northern Line.
你一定不信我经过北边防线的时候去看了看吧
But you had a surprise waiting for you on The Northern Side, didn't ya'?
那里有个大惊喜等你的 是吧
See once they started pulling out all the burnt bodies at Wellenbeck,
一旦他们把烧死的尸体扒出来的时候
seems not all of them boys were Rebs.
发现不是所有的人都是士兵
You burnt up some of your own boys, didn't ya' Major?
你把自己人都烧死了 是吧少校
How many burnt prisoners they end up finding?
他们最后一共找到多少烧死的囚犯
Wasn't the final Yankee death count something like thirty-seven?
是不是最后有大概三十七个北方人死了
That's the thing about war Mannix,
这才是战争啊 曼尼克斯
people die.
人们打仗就会死
So ya' chalking it up to "War Is Hell", ha?
所以你会到处说"战争就是地狱了"是吧
Well admittedly that's a hard argument to argue with. But if memory serves,
不得不承认 确实是这样 不过如果有足够钱的话
your side didn't look at it that way.
你们不会这样想
I think they thought, thirty-seven white men for one nigger
我觉得他们会认为 三十七个白人换一个黑人
wasn't so hot a trade.
好像并不划算
I belive they accused you
我觉得他们会控告你
of being a kill crazy nigger who only joined the war to kill white folks
参加战争只是为了杀白人的疯狂杀人狂
and the whole Blue and Grey of it all didn't really much matter to ya'.
其他肤色的人对你来说就啥都不算
And that's why they drummed your black ass outta'
所以他们才把你这黑鬼
the Cavalry with a yellow stripe down your back.
在背上贴个黄条赶出骑兵团
Isn't it Major?
是吧 少校
Horse shit.
放屁
If he did all that, the Cavalry woulda' shot him.
要是他这么做了 骑兵团还不一枪崩死他
I didn't say they could prove it.
我没说他们能证明这件事
But they sure did think it out loud, didn't they Major?
但是他们一定能想象得出来是吧 少校
But,
Warren's war record was stellar, and that's what saved his ass.
沃伦的战斗记录是极好的 所以才保全了性命
Are you killed yourself your share of
你是不是杀了你自己的
redskins in your day, didn't ya' Black Major?
华盛顿红人军队员 是吧
Cavalry tends to look kindly on that.
骑兵团可能会同情他
I'll tell a' what The Cavalry didn't look kindly on.
我来告诉你什么是骑兵团不会同情的
Mannix's Marauders that's what.
就是掠夺者 曼尼克斯
And the fact that Erskine Mannix's little boy
而曼尼克斯·厄斯金的小儿子
would talk about anybody else's behavior
在战争期间讨论别人行为的时候
during war time makes me wanna horse laugh.
真是让我笑屎了...呵呵
Don't you say anything about my daddy,
你敢再说我爹一句
what he fought for,
他争取的
was dignity in defeat, and against the unconditional surrender.
是失败也不缺尊严 反对无条件的投降
We weren't foreign barbarians pounding on the city walls.
我们不是打开国门的外来入侵者
We were your brothers.
我们曾经都是兄弟
-We deserved dignity in defeat. -Just,
-我们应该获得尊严 即使我们失败了 -只是
how many nigger towns did y'all sack in your fight for dignity in defeat?
你们为了所谓的尊严 劫掠了多少黑人同胞的村子
My faire share, Black Major.
一样一样
'Cuz when niggers are scared, that's when white folks are safe.
因为白人只有在黑人害怕他们的时候才能觉得安全
You gonna talk that hateful nigger talk,
你再说这些仇恨黑人的话
you ride up top wtih O.B.
你到上面跟马夫待着去
No no no, you got me talking politics
不不不 是你们要聊政治的
I didn't wanna'.
我也不想啊
Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive.
我跟你们说了 我只是觉得活着真好
I...
我...
I think I'll just look out this winda'
我觉得我还是乖乖看窗外
let this beatuiful carriage rock me to sleep.
让这帅气的马车摇我入睡
And dream about how lucky I am.
然后梦到自己是如此的幸运
Chapter Three Minnie's Haberdashery
章节三 明妮的男装店
Get in there.
Easy.
What the hell's going on,
咋的啦
we weren't expecting another stage tonight!
我们没想到今晚还有别的马车了
I can see you already got another one up in here.
我知道 你已经有别的客人了
I just got through putting the horses away.
我刚把马安顿好
This ain't the normal line.
这不是我们的原定路线
But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard,
我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了
so it looks like you're stuck with us.
看上去你要和我们一起困在这了
Are Minnie and Sweet Dave inside?
明妮和戴夫 在里面不
They ain't here. I'm running the place while they're gone.
不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的
Where's Minnie and Sweet Dave?
明妮和戴夫 在哪
He says they ain't here. He's looking after the place while they gone.
他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Bob.
鲍伯
Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses.
好吧我管你是谁 帮 OB 安顿马去
Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit's them.
在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去
I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help.
我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙
I got two of my best men on it.
我还有俩哥们在车里呢
You heard him freeloaders, get to work.
听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活
Come on let's go!
干活去吧
-Open up! -Kick it open!
-开门 -踹开就好
-What? -Kick it open!
-啥 -你倒是踹啊
Shut that door,there's a goddamn blizzard out there!
快关门 外面雪下这么大
-You gotta' nail it shut! -You have to nail it shut!
-你得把门钉住 -你得把门钉住
-Hold it shut! -There's a hammer and nails by the door!
-先别关 -门边有锤子和钉子
You have to nail it shut! There's a hammer and nails by the door!
你得把门钉住 门边有锤子和钉子
-Give me a hammer. -Yeah.
-给我锤子 -行
You need to do two pieces of wood! One ain't good enough!
你得钉两层木头 一层的不够牢
-Two pieces of wood. -That fucking thing is busted!
-两层木头 -这东西坏了
Not just one piece of wood.
不要就钉一层木头
-Gimme that other piece of wood. -Yeah, allright.
-给我另一块木头 -好的
-Gimme the nail. -Here.
-给我钉子 -给
Jesus.
天哪
That door's a son of a gun.
这门是真废物
Who's the idiot who broke that, that Mexican fella'?
哪个蠢弄坏的 是不是那个墨西哥人
Good heavens,
我的天
a woman
女的
out in this white hell. You must be frozen solid, poor thing.
小可怜 在外面一定冻坏了吧
Looks like Minnie's got her a full house.
看来明妮的房子人挺多啊
When did you fella's arrive?
你们几个什么时候到的
About forty minutes ago.
四十分钟以前吧
The Cowboy fella' in the corner, is that your driver?
那个角落里的牛仔是你的马夫
No he's a passenger.
不 他是个路人
The driver lit out. He said he was going to
马夫他出去了 他说他出去跟
spend the blizzard shacked up with a friend.
他一个朋友过夜去了
Jesus Christ, that's awful!
我去 这也太难喝了
Christ almighty, what that Mexican fella' do, soak his ole socks in the pot?
我的天 那个墨西哥人是在杯子里泡袜子了啊
I think we all felt the same way, but were a little too polite to say something.
我也是这么想的 只是说出来不太好
-He don't have that problem -Where's the well water?
-他才不会在意这个 -哪有井水
Over there.
那边
So,
嗯...
all three of you fellas' headed to Red Rock, when the blizzard stopped ya', huh?
你们三个本来是不是要去"红石"的
Yes, all three of us were on that stagecouach out there.
对啊 我们都是坐外面那马车来的
Coffee beans?
咖啡豆呢
Over there.
那边
Get your hand outta' there.
把手伸出来
The new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with us.
我们跟"红石"的新治安官一起过来的
Sheriff of Red Rock, that'll be the day.
红石镇的治安官 怎么可能
If he is a goddamn sheriff, I'm a monkey's uncle.
他要是他妈的治安官 那我就是猴子他叔叔
Good.
呵呵
Then you can share bananas with your nigger friend in the stable.
那你就可以在马厩分香蕉给你的黑人朋友了
So...
那...
the new sheriff of Red Rock is traveling with you?
"红石"的新治安官跟你们一起咯
No he's lying
他骗人的
he ain't sheriff of nothing
他才不是什么治安官
He's a southern renegade.
他是南方的叛军
He's just talking his self outta' freezing to death, is all.
说他自己要冻死了 就这样
What the fuck I tell you about talking, huh?
我他妈的不是跟你说了 嗯
I'll bust you in the mouth right in front of these people, I don't give a fuck!
我不介意在他们面前给你嘴上来一拳的
You never gave your name, sir.
你还没说你的名字呢
John Ruth.
鲁斯·约翰
-Are you a lawman? -I'm taking her to the law.
-你是个执法官 -我正带她去接受法律制裁呢
-You're a bounty hunter? -That's right, Buster.
-你是个赏金猎人 -对啊 臭家伙
-Do you have a warrant? -'Course I do.
-那你有执法证不 -废话 肯定有
May I see it?
我能看看不
Why?
咋了
You're suppose to produce it upon request. How am I suppose to know,
你应该根据程序来执行啊 我要怎么才知道
you're not a villain,
你不是坏人
kidnapping this woman without a warrant in your possession?
没有执法证然后绑架了这个女的
What's your name, Buster?
你叫什么名字 臭家伙
Well...
嗯...
it certainly isn't Buster.
反正不是叫 巴斯特
It's Oswaldo Mobray.
莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多
-Oswaldo? -Yes.
-奥斯瓦尔多 -嘿嘿
Well...
好吧
I got my warrant, Oswaldo.
给你看我的执法证 奥斯瓦尔多
-I take it you're Daisy Domergue? -Yeah it's her.
-我猜你是 多茉歌·黛西 吧 -就是她
-It says here, Dead or Alive? -Yeah it does.
-上面写着不论生死 -对啊
Transporting a desperate hostile prisoner such as her
运送像她这样歇斯底里的囚犯
sounds like hard work. Wouldn't transporting her be easier
应该是挺累的活吧 如果她死了
if she were dead?
是不是运送起来会更方便一点
No one said the job was suppose to be easy.
没人说这活是那么容易干的
And why is her hanging proper, so important to you?
那为什么她完好地被吊死对你来说这么重要
Let's just say I don't like to cheat the hangman. He's gotta' make a living too.
我只是想给绞刑官有点钱赚而已
Well I appreciate that.
我很欣赏你这么做
Allow me to properly introduce myself.
让我好好介绍一下自己
I'm Oswaldo Mobray,
我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多
The Hangman in these parts.
这片地区的绞刑官
-Looks like I brought you a customer. -So it would appear.
-那我是给你带来生意了咯 -看来是的
Have you ever spent two days or more locked up with one of your customers?
你有没有曾经跟你的刑犯铐在一起超过两天
No I can't say I have.
并没有噢
Don't talk to my prisoner. I talk to my prisoner, that's it. You got it?
别和我的囚犯说话 只有我能 懂了没
I got I got. Jolly good.
明白明白 灰常好
You got anything in here besides coffee that can help warm us up?
这还有除了咖啡以外的东西能取暖的么
The Bar is open, follow moi.
酒吧开着呢 跟我来
All right.
好了
All right.
好了
Come on, goddamnit I'm cold!
快点 我要冻死了
I'll feed and water the horses. You go inside and get some hot coffee.
我会给马吃喝的 你进去拿点热咖啡吧
I've got some stew cooking. Should be done soon.
我准备了些炖菜 应该快好了
Now look...
听着
now matter how bad this blizzard gets,
不管暴风雪下多大
we still gotta' feed these horses and take a squat from time to time.
我们还是得给马喂吃喝的 还得让它们蹲着歇会
So me an' Chris better lay out a line
所以我和克里斯最好能安排在一排
from the stable to the front door, and from the front door to the shithouse.
从马厮到前门 或者从前门到茅房
Okay?
行不行
Good idea.
好主意
Come on, Chris.
来吧 克里斯
I'll give you a hand.
我来帮你一把
No no no, go inside, get warm.
不不不 进去吧 暖和点
You're doing stable work in a goddamn blizzard, I offer to help and you say no?
你下这么大暴雪还在做这种脏活 我来帮你你都不要
You're right, mi amigo.
你说得对 哥们
Muchas gracias.
谢啦
All right, follow me.
行了 跟我来
We gonna' drop one, every ten paces.
从这到前门
-From here to the door. -Yeah! -All right.
-我们得每十步扔一个 -好的
Now, you're wanted for murder.
你现在因为谋杀被通缉了
For the sake of my analogy, let's just assume that you did it.
我只是打个比方 假设你真的杀人了
John Ruth wants to take you back to Red Rock to stand trail for murder.
鲁斯·约翰想抓你去红石镇接受制裁
And, if... you're found guilty,
如果...你被认定有罪
the people of Red Rock will hang you in the town square. And as the hangman,
红石镇的人民会把你吊死在广场上 而作为绞刑者的我
I will perform the execution.
我将给你执行绞刑
And if all those things end up taking place,
如果所有的事最终都发生了
that's what civilized society calls "justice".
这就是文明社会的"正义"吧
However,
然而
if the relatives and the loved ones of the person
如果被你所杀的人的亲属或者爱人
you murdered were outside that door right now.
现在就在门口
And after busting down that door, they drug you out
他们破门而入 然后拖你出去
in the snow and hung you up by the neck, that,
把你脖子吊起来
we would be frontier justice.
我们就是边境裁决者了
Now the good part
关于边境裁决者 好的一方面是
about frontier justice is it's very thirst quenching.
它确实快速有效
The bad part is it's apt to be Wrong as Right.
不过坏的方面是 它容易颠倒是非
Not in your case. In your case, you'd have it
不是说你 你是活该的
coming. But other people, maybe not so much.
但对别人来说 情况就不同了
But ultimately what's the real difference between the two?
那最终这两种方法到底有什么区别
The real difference is Me... The Hangman.
真正的区别是 对于绞刑者的我来说
To me, it dosen't matter what you did. When I hang you, I
我才不在乎你做了什么 当我绞死你的时候
will get no satisfaction from your death. It's my job.
我不会暗爽 这只是我的工作
I hang you in red Rock,
我在红石镇绞死你
I move on to the next town, I hang someone else there.
然后我搬到别的镇子上 我又去绞死别人
The man who pulls the lever,
那个拉动操纵杆绞死你的男人
that breaks your neck will be a dispassionate man.
他是个公正的人
And that dispassion is the very essence of
那份公正才是正义的精髓
justice. For justice delivered without dispassion,
正义若是不公平地传递下去的话
is always in danger of not being justice.
是会危害正义本身的
Amen.
阿门
No offense cowboy fella', just getting your attention.
无意冒犯 牛仔大兄弟 只是想吸引一下你注意力
Yeah, well...
好吧
you got it.
我注意到你了
What'cha writing firend?
哥们你写啥呢
-Only thing I'm qualified to write about. -What's that?
-唯一一个我有资格写的东西 -是啥
My life story.
我的人生传记
-You're writing your life story? -You bet I am.
-你在写你的人生传记 -是啊
Am I in it?
那我被写进去没
You just entered.
你才刚进来没多久
Well you like writing stories so much, why don't
既然你这么喜欢写东西
you tell me the story that brings you here?
你不如跟我说说你是怎么来这里的
-Who's asking? -I am.
-谁要求的 -我啊
John Ruth. I'm bringing in this one to Red Rock to hang.
鲁斯·约翰 我带这个女的去红石镇绞刑
Ain't no way I'm spending a coupla' nights under a
我绝不会在不知道你们是谁的情况下
roof with somebody I don't know who you they are.
跟你们待在同间屋子里
And I don't know who you are. So...
而且我还不知道你是谁 所以...
who are you?
你是谁
-Joe Gage. -What?
-盖奇·乔 -啥
That's my name, Joe Gage.
我名字就叫 盖奇·乔
Okay Joe Gage, why you going to Red Rock?
好吧 盖奇·乔 你为啥要去红石镇
-I ain't going to Red Rock. -Where you going?
-我才不去红石镇 -那你去哪
-About nine miles outside of Red Rock. -What's there?
-去红石镇外九公里的地方 -那是哪
My mother.
我妈那
Your mother?
你妈
Listen, I'm just a cow puncher I just...
我就只是个牛仔
I got back from a long drive and...
我刚长途跋涉过来
I wasn't just an ass in a saddle this time,
这次我不止是个坐马鞍上的牛仔
I was a partner.
人生中第一次
For the first time in my life I,
我成了生意合伙人
made a pretty penny and, eh....
还赚了大钱
Come home and spend time with my mother for Christmas.
想回家跟妈妈过圣诞节
Now that's funny.
哈哈哈你逗我啊
'Cuz you don't look like the coming home for Christmas type.
你看上去不像是会回家过圣诞节的那种人
Yeah, well...
呵呵...
you know, looks can be deceiving.
人不可貌相
Because I definitely am a...
因为帅气如我
coming home for Christmas to spend time with mother type.
就是那个回家跟妈妈过圣诞节的乖宝宝
Christmas with Mother? I mean...
跟妈妈过圣诞节
it's a wonderful thing.
明明是多么美好的一件事
Now is that... good enough for you?
现在你可满意了吧
John Ruth?
鲁斯·约翰
For now.
暂时吧
Just steer clear of my prisoner.
只要离我犯人远点就好
Hello old timer.
你好啊 老人家
General.
将军
General.
将军
You sir,
are a Hyena.
就是个鬣狗
And I have no wish to speak to you.
我并不想跟你说话
I've been called worse.
我被叫得更难听过...
Fair enough, General.
那好吧 将军
Sorry to bother you.
打扰了
-You gonna' kick it open. -Kick it open.
-你得踹开它 -踹开
It's already cold enough in here.
这里面已经够冷了
It dosen't have latch you gonna' hammer up a board.
这没门闩 你得拿锤子钉木板
You gotta' nail it shut!
你得把门钉住
-The hammer and nails is by the door. -There is a hammer and nails right there!
-锤子和钉子在门边 -那边有锤子和钉子
Oh god,
我的天
-Holding this Chris. -Here, here.
-克里斯 拿一下 -这里这里
You need to nail it in!
你得钉进去才行
You need two pieces of wood. You gotta' hammer another one.
你得拿两块木板 把另一块也钉进去
One ain't good enough! It's gonna' blow right open.
一块不够牢 等下就吹开了
-Goddamn it! -It's gotta' open if you don't.
-妈蛋 -你要是不钉住门就得开
-Shut up! -I got it! Son of a bitch!
-闭嘴 -知道了 该死的
Jesis Christ, that door's a whore!
我的天 这门真难伺候
I get it, haberdashery,
我算是明白了 男装店
that was a joke.
原来是逗我的
How's the coffy?
咖啡怎么样
Now, pretty good, if I do say so myself.
在我看来 挺棒的
Thank you.
谢啦
Guess who he is?
猜猜他是谁
Buffalo Bill?
比尔·布法罗
Hardly, no.
才不是
I'm Oswaldo Mobray, I'm The...
我是莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 我是...
He's the hangman of Red Rock.
他是红石镇的绞刑官
-Oh, you are? -Yes I am.
-真的 -是的 就是我
Well good to meet you Mr.?
幸会幸会 你是
-Mobray. -Mobray, I'm Chris Mannix,
-莫博瑞 -莫博瑞 我是曼尼克斯·克里斯
-the new sheriff in Red Rock. -Really?
-红石镇的新治安官 -真的
Horseshit!
放屁
-Pay no attention to him. -Horseshit!
-别听他的 -放屁
Fella' warming himself by the that pot by the stove is a hell of driver named O.B.
那个在火炉边取暖的哥们是我的马夫OB
That's the only thing you said that's the truth.
这是你说的唯一一件真事
You coming into Red Rock to hang Lance Lawson?
你去红石镇给劳森·兰斯绞刑
Precisely.
确实是的
-Do you have the execution orders on you? -In my bag.
-你有执行单不 -在我包里
-May I see them? -Of course.
-我能看看不 -当然行
Who's Lance Lawson?
谁是劳森·兰斯
He's a fell' been sitting in the Red Rock jail about a month now.
他在红石镇监狱已经待了快一个月了
He's the fella -who shot the fella' -who was sheriff 'fore me.
他就是射杀了之前那个治安官的人
Precisely.
说对了
What did she mean when she said,
她到底什么意思
bounty hunter's nigger friend in the stable?
她说那个赏金猎人在马厮里有个黑人朋友
He's got a nigger bounty hunter firend in the stable.
在马厮里 就是有个他的黑人朋友 也是个赏金猎人
But all that just to guard her?
就只是为了看住她
I don't think that was the original idea, but...
我觉得他们刚开始并不是这么想的 但...
that's the idea now.
他们现在达成共识了
-Want a lil' snakebite in your coffy? -Yeah.
-想要加点酒不 -行
Five of you?
你们有五个人
Well, well, well, looks like Minnie's Haberdashery
喔噢 看来明妮的男装店在接下来的几天
is about to get cozy for the next few days.
会过得比较温馨了
Yes it does.
确实
Who's the chap with the Lincoln letter?
哪个小伙子有林肯的信啊
The Lincoln what?
林肯的啥
The letter from Abraham Lincoln
亚伯拉罕·林肯写的信
President Abraham Lincoln?
亚伯拉罕·林肯总统
-Weren't you pen pals? -With the President?
-你是不是他笔友 -和总统
I'm sorry, I heard somebody in your party had a
不好意思 我听说你们一伙人中有人有封林肯写的信
letter from Abraham Lincoln, I assumed it was you.
我以为是你呢
Not him!
不是他
The black fella' in the stable.
是那个在马厮里的黑人
The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln?
那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信
Yeah.
是啊
The nigger in the stable has a letter from Abraham Lincoln?
那个马厮里的黑鬼有林肯写的信
Say your name was again?
你再说遍你叫啥
-Bob. -Warren.
-鲍伯 -沃伦
Minnie and Sweet Dave in there?
明妮和戴夫 在么
Minnie and Sweet Dave went to visit her mother on the north side of the mountain.
明妮和戴夫去山的北边见她妈妈去了
-What? -Yeah.
-什么 -是啊
-They ain't here? -Yes, they're visiting her mother.
-他们不在 -对啊 找妈妈去了
-Her mother? -Yes.
-她妈妈 -是啊
I never knew Minnie had a mother.
我没听明妮说过她有个妈妈啊
Everybody's got a mother.
谁都有个妈妈
Yeah, I suppose.
我觉得也是
-And she left you in charge? -Si.
-她让你管理这 -是啊
That sure don't sound like Minnie.
这听上去不像明妮的风格啊
Are you calling me a liar?
你的意思是我是个骗子
Not yet, I ain't.
没有没有
-But it sounds peculiar, though, -What sound peculiar?
-只是听上去有点奇怪 -什么听上去奇怪了
Well first of, Minnie never struck me as the sentimental type.
首先 在我看来 明妮不是那种多愁善感的人
Secondly,
然后
I can't imagine Sweet Dave lifting his fat ass
我想象不出 戴夫 能拖着他肥胖的身躯
outta' his chair long enough to fetch well water,
去辣么远取井水
unless Minnie was laying a frying pan upside his head.
除非在去北边的路上
Along taking trips to the north side.
明妮在他头上吊了个煎饼
That sounds a whole lot like you're calling me a liar, mi negro amigo.
我的黑人朋友 你说得好像我是个骗子咯
Yeah it do sound a whole lot like, don't it?
确实有点 是吧
But I still haven't done it yet.
但我还没下定论噢
Minnie still serve food?
明妮还提供食物么
-Do you consider stew food? -Yes. -Then we serve food.
-你会吃炖的么 -会 那我们会提供食物的
She still stinking up the place with her "Old Quail" pipe tobacco?
她还在吸她的"老鹌鹑"烟斗不
Minnie dosen't smoke a pipe.
明妮不吸烟斗
She rolls her own.
她自己卷烟草
"Red Apple Tobacco"
"红苹果烟草"
But mi negro amigo, I think you already know this.
黑人朋友 我觉得你是知道的吧
Yeah I do, Senor Bob.
我是知道 老鲍伯
Just seeing if you do.
只是看看你知不知道
-Fill me up, O.B. -Yeah.
-给我来点 OB -好的
Goddamn it!
该死
Thank you.
谢啦
Well cut my legs off and call me Shorty...
我的天 把我腿砍了 叫我矮子好了
is that Genaral Sanford Smithers I see?
这是史密瑟斯·桑福德将军么
You've got a good eye son.
你眼力不错噢少年
Well, I'll be double dogged damned!
哇 那我更加方了 妈蛋
General Sandy "Don't give a damn" Smithers!
史密瑟斯·"看破红尘"·桑福德
Captain Chris Mannix, Mannix Marauders.
曼尼克斯掠夺者 曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉
-Erskine's boy? -Yes sir.
-厄斯金的儿子 -是的
May I sit down, Sir?
我能坐下么
According to the Yankees, it's a free country.
按北军惯例的话 你随意
Genaral Sandy Smithers...
史密瑟斯·桑福德将军
boy...
骚年啊
oh boy.
骚年
Did my daddy talk about you.
我父亲真的提起过您
I heard you gave those Blue Bellies sweet hell.
我听说你把那些软蛋们都干翻了
Me and my boys did our part.
我和我的军队们只是做了份内的事
Just like Erskine and his boys did their part.
就跟厄斯金和他的军队一样 干了应该做的事
Hell yeah, we did.
确实是
-Yankees sons of bitches? -I never knew your father, son.
-北军那些狗杂种们 -我从没见过你父亲诶 年轻人
But, I always respected his resolve.
但我一直很敬佩他的决心
Thank you for saying that, General. Your respect woulda' meant the world to him.
谢谢你能这么说 将军 你的敬意对他来说很重要
Can I get ya' some coffy?
我能给你拿点咖啡么
-That would be nice. -Well, how about a blanked?
-太棒了 -来杯浓的
That would be even nicer.
再好不过了
Hell, you know what, you can have mine.
这样吧 我给你这个
Here we go General.
拿去吧 将军
So what brings you out Wyoming way, sir? If ya' don't mind me asking?
不介意的话 我能问下你怎么走怀俄明州道出来了
My boy.
我儿子
You gotta' boy that lives in Red Rock?
你还有个儿子住在红石镇
My son, Chester Charles Smithers,
我儿子 史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特
he died out here a few years back.
他几年前在这边死了
Forgive me sir.
抱歉
No forgiveness needed, son.
不需要道歉 孩子
Like I said, it was a few years back.
我说了 都是几年前的事了
It was after he served his service.
他服完兵役之后
He came out here to the hills of Wyoming,
他来到怀俄明山这里
to make his fortune.
赚钱来了
Never to be heard from again.
再也没收到过消息
I bought him a symbolic plot
我在红石镇公墓给他
in the Red Rock cemetery.
弄了个象征性的地方
I'm here to advise the stone maker on his headstone.
我来是为了找人做他的墓碑的
Was he a goner fer' sure?
你确定他死了
No chance he could be living "the cold life" out in
会不会他在树林里正冻着呢
the woods? It's a rough life, but folks can learn it.
虽然是挺惨烈的 但人还能坚持吧
If he had done what he came here to do,
如果他来这做完了该做的事
he'd a come home.
他就会回家的
Close it, close it!
关上 快关上
You have to hold it closed while I nail it shut!
我钉的时候 你得帮我顶着门
Really? Who's the idiot who broke the damn door?
什么 那个蠢逼弄坏了门
Fucking hold it low.
低点顶就好了
Okay.
好了
Hold it, mi negro amigo.
顶着些 黑人朋友
We need two pieces of wood.
我们需要两块木板
Ola mi cabron.
妈辣个鸡
There you go, motherfucker!
去你的
-That's a lotta' hats, Senor Bob? -Huh?
-这有好多帽子啊 老鲍伯 -什么
Considering Minnie's no hats indoors policy? Which,
明妮的屋内不可戴帽规矩 是吧
If I remember it correctly, that was one of them Bar of Iron rules,
如果我没记错 这可是这的不变规矩
kinda rule, she'd want kept up in her absence.
她不在的时候 估计她也想你们保持的吧
You seem to have a laissez faire attitude when it comes to the hats.
看来你对帽子的要求不是很高啊
I'm guilty.
我的错
I have a laissez faire attitude about the hats.
我对帽子的规矩确实不太在意
How about we forget about the hats today,
不如我们今天就不要管这些了
considering there's a blizzard going on and all,
外面还下着暴雪呢
and make tomorrow "No Hat Day"?
然后明天才是"无帽日"怎么样
A large black dog.
好一条大黑狗
Labrador.
拉布拉多
You know my daddy, I said that my daddy!
你知道我爹的 我是说
Always said that Davis was a courages man.
我爹总是说戴维斯是个勇气可嘉的人
But he should have put capital in Montgomery and not Richmond.
但他应该把军队放在蒙哥马利而不是里士满
Yes, Sir.
是的
I agree with that the army in North Virginia would've been used in a...
我同意应该把弗吉尼亚州北部的军队移到...
I said the army of North Virginia
我的意思是弗吉尼亚州北部的军队
would have been used in very different way.
应该以完全不同的方式安排
Shut up!
闭嘴
OB O.B.?
Do you know that nigger, Sir?
先生 你认识那个黑人不
I don't know that nigger.
我不认识
But I know he's a nigger.
我就知道他是个黑人
And that's all I need to know.
我知道这么多就够了
Well that nigger just ain't any nigger.
那黑人可不是一般黑人
-That nigger is... -General Sanford Smithers?
-他是...-史密瑟斯·桑福德将军
Battle of Baton Rouge?
巴吞鲁日的战役
Inform the nigger in the Cavalry officers uniform
告诉那个穿骑兵团制服的黑人
that I had a division of Confederates under my commend,
我手底下可有政府的组织
in Baton Rouge.
在巴吞鲁日 你说个蛋
Major Nigger, General Smithers wishes me to inform you...
黑人大兄弟 史密瑟斯·桑福德将军让我告诉你...
I heard them hillbilly.
我听到了乡巴佬
Inform this old cracker that I was in Baton Rouge also.
告诉那老头我曾经也在巴吞鲁日
On the other side.
只不过是相反势力
Oh that's interesting.
这下有劲了
General Smithers, he said that he was also in Baton Rouge.
史密瑟斯将军 他说他曾经也在巴吞鲁日
-On the other... -Cap't Mannix, tell the nigger,
-另一派...-曼尼克斯上校 告诉那个黑人
that I don't acknowledge niggers in Northern uniforms.
我不承认穿北方制服的黑人的地位
You captured a whole Colored Command that day.
你那次抓了一大帮黑人领导者去集中营
But not one Colored Trooper made it to a camp, did they?
唯独少了一个黑人骑兵 是吧
We had neither the time or the food.
我们既没时间也没食物了
Nor the inclination to care for Northern horses,
更没想照顾那些北方人的马
and least of all Northern niggers.
还有那些北方的黑人们
-So we shot them where they stood. -Gentlemen,
-所以我就地射杀了他们 -伙计们
Gentlemen,
大兄弟
I know Americans aren't apt
我知道美国人民不会因为
to let a little thing like an unconditional surrender get in the way of a good war.
无条件投降就妨碍了一场战争
But I strongly suggest we don't restage The Battle of Baton Rouge,
但我强烈建议 咱们别在暴雪中的明妮男装店里
during a blizzard in Minnie's Haberdashery.
重新上演巴吞鲁日的战役吧
Now, my Nubian friend,
好了 黑人伙计
while I realize passions are high, that was a while ago.
我觉得你有点情绪鸡冻过久了
And if you shoot this un-armed old man I guarantee
如果你开枪杀死这个没武器的老年人
I will hang you by the neck until you are dead.
我保证等我们一到红石镇
Once we arrive in Red Rock.
我会把你吊死的
I damn will guarantee that too.
我他妈也保证会这么干
Yeah Warren, that's the problem with old men.
是的沃伦 你跟老年人就是不能正面刚
You can kick them down the stairs and say it's
你可以把他们从楼梯上踹下来 然后说
a accident, but ya' can't just shoot them.
这是意外 但你不能开枪杀他们
Gentlemen, since we may be trapped here,
伙计们 我们被困在这
close together like for a few days,
感觉都快过去好几天了
may I suggest a possible solution?
我能提个合理的建议不
We divide Minnie's in half.
我们可以一分为二
The Northern side and The Southern Side.
北方的 和 南方的
With the dinner table
把餐桌当做
operating as a neutral territory.
中立领土
We could say that the fireplace side of the room,
我们可以把那边的火炉
acts as a symbolic representative of...
看作是乔治亚州的
Georgia
象征性代表物
While the bar, represents...
那边的吧台 代表
Philadelphia!
费拉德尔菲亚[费城]
As long as the bar's Philadelphia I agree.
只要吧台是费城 我就无所谓了
We still got that deal we talked about in the wagon?
我们在马车上说的话还算数吧
I help you protect your eight thousand,
我帮你保护你的八千
you help me protect my ten yeah I suppose
你帮我保护我的一万 说话算话
One of them fella's is not what he says he is.
他们其中一个家伙肯定说假话了
What is he?
那他是干嘛的
He's in cahoots with this one that's what he is.
他肯定是这个女的同伙
One of them, maybe even two of them, is here to see Domergue goes free.
其中之一 也许其中两个 是来救多茉歌出去的
And to accomplish that goal, they'll kill everbody in here.
为了那个目的 他们会杀了我们所有人
And they got them coupla' days. So all they gotta' do
他们还有好几天时间 所以他们必然会
is sit tight and wait for a winda' of opportunity.
耐心等待时机出现
And that's when they strike,
然后主动出击
huh bitch?
是不是 臭娘们
If you say so, John.
你说是就是 约翰
Are you sure you're not just being paranoid?
你确定自己没有太多疑了嘛
Our best bet is this,
我们最好的情况就是
duplicitous fella' ain't as cool a customer as Daisy here.
那个骗人的家伙不像黛西这么冷静和耐心
He won't have the leather patience it takes to just sit here and wait.
他不会花太多时间守株待兔
But waiting for an oportunity, and knowing it's the right one, isn't so easy.
但是坐在这等着好的时机出现并不是那么简单的事
If he can't handle it, he'll stop waiting.
如果他控制不住 他就会耐不住性子
He'll try and create his opportunity. And that's when Mr.Jumpy reveals himself.
他会自己创造时机 然后就会显露无疑了
And what do you got to say about all this?
对这猜测你有什么想解释的
What do I got to say? About John Ruth's ravings?
我有什么想说的 关于鲁斯·约翰的胡言乱语
He's absolutely right.
他绝对是对的
Me and one of them fella's is in cahoots. And
我和其中一个家伙是同伙
we're just waiting for everybody go to sleep.
我们只是在等大家睡着
That's when we gonna' kill y'all.
然后杀了所有人
Okay everybody,
好了大家
hear this.
听我说
This here is Daisy Domergue.
这边这位是多茉歌·黛西
She's wanted dead or alive for murder.
她因为谋杀被通缉了 无论死活都有
Ten thousand dollars.
一万美元
That money's mine boys.
那钱已经被我收入囊中了 伙计们
Don't wanna' share it.
别想抢
I ain't gonna' lose it.
我不会失手的
When the sun comes out, I'm taking this woman into Red Rock, to hang.
太阳出来之后 我就带这个女人去红石镇绞刑
Now...
现在
is there anybody here...
在座各位
comitted to stopping me...
有没有人要
from doing that?
阻止我的
Really?
真的
Nobody gotta' problem with this?
没人有意见咯
Well, I guess that's very fortunate for me.
看来我是幸运的
However, I hope you all understand,
然而 我希望你们能理解
I can't just take your word.
我只是不太相信你们说的
Circumstances force me to, take...
环境使然 我必须采取
precautions.
预防措施
When you say precautions...
你说预防措施
why do I feel you mean me?
我怎么感觉在针对我说呢
-Because I'm gonna' take your gun, son. -You are? -Yes I am.
-因为我要拿走你的钱 少年 -真的 是啊
-Nothing personal. -Just mine?
-不是针对你 -就拿走我的枪
The Hangman got himself a gun too?
那个绞刑官就能有枪
I'll be dealing with his gun after I deal with yours.
等收完你的 我会去收走他的
I feel kinda' naked without it.
没了钱 感觉跟裸体一样没安全感
Oh, I still got mine.
我这不还有枪嘛
I'll protect you.
我会保护你的
A bastards work is never done, huh, John Ruth?
就是干得这么绝是吧 约翰·鲁斯
That's right, Joe Gage.
怪我咯 盖奇·乔
-Now gimmie the gun. -You want it?
-好了把枪给我 -你要嘛
You have to come and take...
你得过来拿
Calm down.
冷静
Take your hand away from your gun.
把你手从枪上挪开
Blink if you're calm.
冷静了就眨眼
-Did he blink? -He blinked.
-眨了没他 -他眨了
Blink if your gonna' remain calm?
保持冷静的话就眨眼
-He blinked. -Take his pistol.
-他眨眼了 -拿走他的枪
I'm real sorry about this, son.
真的很抱歉 孩子
Like I said, nothing personal. Just a precaution.
我说过了 不是针对个人 只是为了预防措施
Pretty sneaky.
够卑鄙的是吧
I'm afraid the same applies to you too, Mr.
恐怕你也得拿出枪来了
Mobray.
莫博瑞先生
Precautions must be taken because life is too sweet to lose.
预防措施是必然的 因为生命实在太珍贵了
Hand me that little bucket.
那那个水桶给我递过来
OB O.B.?
Go to the outhouse.
去外面的厕所
Take this bucket and dump it down the shit hole.
把这个水桶带上 全倒进屎坑里
Why do I gotta' go outside?
为啥得我出去啊
Your jacket's already on. And I sorta kinda trust you.
你外套都穿上了 而且我还算挺相信你的
After you Major.
少校 你先来
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna' cut you loose while we eat.
吃饭的时候我会把你解开
Don't get any ideas, I ain't going soft on ya'.
别有什么小伎俩 我对你可不会心软
You lift your ass even one inch off this seat,
你只要把屁股离开座位超过一英寸
I'll put a bullet right in your goddamn throat.
我就在你喉咙上开一枪
So Domergue,
所以 多茉歌
I suppose this blizzard counts as a stroke of luck as far as you're concerned
我觉得对你而言 这暴风雪就算是一种幸运吧
-You don't hear me complaining do ya'? -No I sure don't.
-你没听我抱怨过吧 -确实没
How 'bout you Oswaldo?
奥斯瓦尔多 你觉得怎么样
How about me what?
什么我觉得怎么样
Look,
considering all the thing I done for money, I ain't one to judge.
我也是个为钱卖命的人 所以我不来评价
But don't you feel just the least little bad 'bout hanging a woman?
不过你有没有觉得绞死一个女人好像有点不妥
Till they invent a trigger
如果你是个绞刑官
a woman can't pull, if
只要是他们没能发明出女人不能开的枪
you're a hang man, you're going to hang woman.
你就得绞死女人
Well hell Ozzy, I guess I ain't never looked at it like that before.
好吧 看来我从来没这么想过
When it comes to some of them mean bastards
只要他们是外面那些所谓的坏人的话
out there it's the only thing does the job.
你只能做你本质工作 绞死他们
You really only need to hang mean bastards.
你真的只需要绞死那些大混蛋
But mean bastards, you need to hang.
只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们
You goddamn son of a bitch!
你这蠢货
I almost died out there!
我在外面差点冻死了
I ain't never going out in that shit ever, ever again!
我绝对再也不会出去外面了
You okay, O.B.?
你还好吧 OB
I'm fine.
还好
I'll be fine.
等会就好了
I just need to get warm.
我只想取暖
You want some stew, O.B.?
要炖菜不 OB
Stew, later.
等下吧
That's nice.
好爽
So...
那么
how you doing, black Major?
黑人少校 你觉得怎么样
I ain't in the mood, Chris Mannix. Leave me be from your horseshit.
曼尼克斯·克里斯 我现在没心情听你扯蛋
John Ruth says you gotta' a Lincoln Letter?
鲁斯·约翰说你有林肯写的信
I tole' you jackass to Hee-Haw somewhere else.
我说了 你个蠢货去别地玩去
That's right, John.
好吧 约翰
-You did say, didn't ya'? -Yeah I did.
-你确实说了 是不是 -是啊 我说了
So...
那么...
-you got a letter from Abraham Lincoln? -Yes.
-你有亚伯拉罕·林肯写给你的信 -是啊
The Abraham Lincoln?
亚伯拉罕·林肯
Yes.
是啊
Abraham Lincoln The President of the United States
美利坚合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯
-Yes. -Of America? -Yes.
-是啊 美国的 -对啊
-Wrote you a letter, personally? -Yes.
-以个人名义 给你写的信 -是啊
Personally? As in: "Dear Maj. Warren"?
个人名义 写着"亲爱的 沃伦少校"
No. Personally as in: "Dear Marquis".
不 写着"亲爱的 马奎斯"
"Dear Marquis"
"亲爱的 马奎斯"
Abraham Lincoln the President of the United States of America?
美利坚合众国总统亚伯拉罕·林肯写的
Yes.
是啊
-May I see it? -No you may not.
-我能看看不 -不行
But the way John tells it, you weren't just some
但根据约翰他说的 你不止是
random nigger soldier picked from a pile of letters.
一堆收到信件的人中 某个随机的黑人士兵
Way John tells it,
照约翰说的
-y'all hada' correspondence?-Yes.
-你们还有通信来往 -是啊
Way John tells it, y'all's practically pen pals?
照约翰说的话 你们基本上算是笔友咯
Yes.
对啊
And a pen pal's...
那笔友
practically a friend.
基本算是朋友了吧
John Ruth,
鲁斯·约翰
you really think a nigger drummed outta' the
你不会真认为一个黑人
Calvary with a yellow stripe down his back,
黄条骑兵
was practically friends with The President of The United States of America?
是美国总统的真实朋友吧
John Ruth, I hate to be the one to break it to ya'
鲁斯·约翰 我不想打击你
but nobody in Minnie's Haberdashery,
但是 在明妮男装店的人
had ever corresponded with Abraham Lincoln,
没有一个跟亚伯拉罕·林肯有过通信
Least of all, that nigger there.
尤其是 那边那个黑鬼
Was all that horseshit?
他说的对么
Course it was.
确实是这样的
Well I guess it's true what they say about you people.
看来他们跟我说的对
You can't trust a fucking word that comes outta' your mouth.
不能相信你口中说的任何一句话
What's the matter, John Ruth?
怎么了 鲁斯·约翰
I hurt your feelings?
伤到你感情了
As a matter of fact, you did.
还真伤害我感情了
I know,
我知道
I'm the only black son of a bitch you ever met,
我是你见过的唯一一个黑人哥们
so I'm gonna' cut you some slack.
我就替你节省点时间废话吧
But you got no idea, what it's like being a black man facing down America.
你完全想象不到 作为一个黑人在美国的感受
The only time black folks are safe,
黑人兄弟们唯一能感觉到安全的时候
is when white folks is disarmed. And this letter,
就是你们白人兄弟们消除警惕的时候 那封信
had the desired effect of disarming white folks.
对于消除你们的警惕有直接作用
Call it what you want,
随你怎么解释
I call it a dirty fucking trick.
我觉得就是肮脏该死的技俩
You wanna' know why I'd lie about something like that, white man?
白人兄弟 你是不是想知道我为什么撒谎吧
Got me on that stagecoach, didn't it.
还会让我上马车么
Well I'll tell you like the lord tole' John,
让我来告诉你吧 约翰
a letter from Abraham Lincoln wouldn't have that kinda' effect on me.
亚伯拉罕·林肯的信对我是没有用的
-I might let a whore piss on it. -I spit on it.
-我可能会找个妓女撒泡尿上去 -我吐口水了
Good for you, sister.
好样的 大妹子
Warren goddamit, you leave that old man alone!
尼玛的 沃伦 别烦那个老人
Stand down you son of a bitch, I shared a battle field with this man.
坐下 你个蠢货 我跟这个老人一起和平相处着呢
Or would you deny me that too?
这你总不会否认吧
I suppose you were there.
我觉得咱们是和平的
May I join you?
我能跟你坐下聊么
Yes you may.
请便
Damn it.
妈蛋
So,
那么
how's life since the war?
自从开战争以来过得怎么样
Got both my legs.
两条腿还在
Got both my arms.
两只胳膊也还在
-I can't complain. -Got a woman?
-我就心满意足了 -有老婆没
Fever took her, started this last winter.
去年冬天时候 发烧去世了
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
-Betsy. -Georgia girl?
-贝琪 -来自乔治亚的姑娘
Augusta.
来自奥古斯塔的
Atlanta boy, and a Augusta girl.
亚特兰大来的男孩 奥古斯塔来的女孩
I use to raise Kentucky horses.
我曾经养过肯塔基州的马
Her paw' was the owner of the breedershit where I brought of my ponies.
我带那匹马去了我买小马的饲养主那
God damnit.
妈蛋
I made good deal on her.
我卖了个好价钱
Took the stake he gave and bought a bunch peach orchards.
拿了他给的钱 买了一片桃园
Set myself up pretty well.
把自己安顿得挺好的
Did a hell a lot better than my no good brothers, that's for damn sure.
比我其他兄弟几个过得好得多了
Yeah, your boy came up here a few years back.
你儿子几年前来到这里
He spoke highly of his mama too.
他对他妈妈评价挺高的
You knew my boy?
你认识我儿子
Did I know him? Yeah...
我认识不 当然
Yeah I knew them.
我认识
You did not know my boy.
你不可能认识我儿子
Suit yourself.
随你便
Didja' know my son?
你真认识我儿子
-I know the day he died, do you? -No.
-我知道他哪天死的 你知道不 -不知道
-You wanna know what day that was? -yes.
-你想不想知道你儿子哪天死的 -想
The day he met me.
就在他遇见我的那天
He came up here to do a little nigger head hunting.
他来这里追杀一些黑人
By then the reward was so, five thousand and bragging rights.
那时候的赏金是五千还有权利炫耀一下
But back then to battle hard rebs, five thousand just to cut off a niggers head,
在战争困难期间对白人士兵来说 杀个黑人
now that's good money.
取其首级就能拿五千块确实是好事
So the Johnny's climbed this mountain, looking for fortune.
所以强尼爬上这座山来找点生意干
But there was no fortune to be found.
结果并没有找到能赚钱的活
All they found was me.
只找到我了
All them fella's came up here sang a different tune,
那些来这的家伙都来自不同地方
when they found themselves at the mercy of a nigger's gun,
当他们发现自己在黑人枪口下时
"Let's just forget it.
"咱们这次就算了吧
I go my way, you go yours"
你走你的阳关道 我走我的独木桥"
-that's your boy Chester talking -You a goddamn lie.
-你儿子切斯特就是这么跟我说的 -谎话
"If you just let me home to my family, I'll
"你要是放我回家 我发誓
swear, I'll never set foot in Wyoming again."
我再也不会踏入怀俄明一步"
That's what they all said.
这就是他们所谓的
Begging for his life.
跪求一线生机
Your boy told me his whole life story.
你儿子跟我说了他整个人生经历
And you was in that story, General.
也提到你了噢 将军
And when I knew me I had the son.
当我知道我抓住了那个
Of The Bloody Nigger Killer of Baton Rouge...
巴顿鲁日战役里的残忍的黑人杀戮者的儿子
-I knew me I was gonna' have some fun. -You shut your lying nigger lips up!
-我知道将会很有趣了 -你给我闭嘴
General Smithers, don't you listen to him, he didn't know your boy!
史密瑟斯将军 你别听他的 他不认识你儿子
He just heard, tell why you here is all!
他只是听别人说了你来这是干嘛的
It was cold the day I killed your boy.
我杀你儿子那天 是真的很冷
And I don't mean snowy mountain in Wyoming cold. It was colder than that.
我不是指在怀俄明雪山上的那种冷 是比那还冷一点
And on that cold day,
在那天
with your boy at the business end of my gun barrel...
你儿子在我枪管的胁迫下
I made him strip.
我叫他脱衣服
Right down to his bare ass.
光着个屁股
Then I told him to start walking.
然后我叫他一直走
I walked his naked ass for two hours, 'fore his cold collapsed him.
一直光着屁股走了两个小时 直到他倒下
-You never even knew my boy? -No he didn't!
-你一直都不认识我儿子吧 -他不认识的
He's just a sneaky nigger trying to getcha to go for that gun!
这个卑鄙的黑鬼只是想叫你拿起枪
Then he commits to begging again.
然后他又开始求我了
But this time he wasn't begging to go home.
只是这次不是为了回家
He knew he'd never see his home again. And he wasn't begging for his life neither.
他知道他再也回不去了 而且他也不求我放他一命
'Cos he knew that was long gone.
因为他知道他已是将死之人
All he wanted... was a blanket.
他只是想要个毛毯...
Now don't judge your boy too harshly, General. You
别太严格要求你儿子了 将军
ain't never been cold as your boy was that day.
你绝没有像你儿子那天那么冷过
You'd be surprised what a man that cold, would do for a blanket.
你一定好奇为什么那么冷的天一个男的要毛毯干嘛
Wanna know what your boy did?
想知道你儿子做了什么嘛
I took my big, black, pecker outta' my pants.
我把我的黑大屌从裤子里伸出来
And I made him crawl through the snow on all fours over to it.
我叫他在雪中一路爬过来
Then I grabbed a hand full of that black hair on the back his head...
然后我一把抓住他脑后的头发
Then I stuck my big, black Johnson right down his goddamn throat.
然后把我的大黑屌塞进他的喉咙里
And it was fulla' blood, so it was warm.
因为嘴里都是血 所以很暖和
You bet your sweet ass it was warm.
那必然是很暖和滴
And Chester Charles Smithers,
然后史密瑟斯·查尔斯·切斯特
sucked on that warm black dingus for long as he could.
尽全力的吸我暖和的大黑屌
Starting to see pictures, ain't ya'?
是不是很有画面感
Your boy...
你的乖儿子啊...
black dudes dingus in his mouth.
嘴里含着大黑屌
Him shaking, him crying
他颤抖着 抽泣着
me laughing
而我大笑着
and him not understanding
他一定猜不到
But you understand, doncha' Sandy?
不过你一定猜到了是吧 桑迪
I never did give your boy that blanket.
我没给你儿子毛毯
Even after all he did, and he did everything I asked.
尽管他照我说的做了
No blanket.
还是没给他毛毯
That blanket was just a heart breaking liar's promise.
那个毛毯不过是心碎的骗子给的一个承诺
Kinda' like those uniforms the union issued those colored troopers,
就像联邦军给那些你所不承认的黑人骑兵们
that you chose not to acknowledge.
发的统一制服一样
So what you gonna' do old man?
你想怎么样 老家伙
You gonna' spend the next two or three days,
是不是要在接下来的两三天
ignore the nigger that killed your boy,
无视我这个杀了你儿子的黑鬼
Ignoring how I made him suffer?
无视我让他遭受的痛苦
Ignoring how I made him...
无视我如何让他
lick, all over my Johnson?
舔遍我的大屌
The dumbest thing your boy ever did...
你儿子做过的最傻的一件事
was to let me know... he was your boy.
就是让我知道他是你儿子
Chapter Four Domergue's Got a Secret
章节四 多茉歌有个秘密
About fifteen minutes has passed, since we last left our characters.
我们走神了大概15分钟之后
Joe Gag volunteered to take Smithers dead body outside.
盖奇·乔 主动把史密瑟斯的尸体搬到外面去了
Straws we drawn to see who would help him...
我们都好奇谁会帮他一把...
O.B. lost.
OB 去了
Chris, John Ruth and Oswaldo,
克里斯 鲁斯·约翰和奥斯瓦尔多
had vigorous debate about the legality of self-defense murder they just transpired.
正在激烈讨论刚才那次正当防卫的合法性
Marquis Warren who is supremely confident about the
沃伦·马奎斯 深信自己的正当防卫是合法的
legality of what just transpired, ignored them
一个人无视旁人的坐在桌子旁
sat at a table by himself and drank brandy.
喝着白兰地酒
Captain Chris Mannix dawn the dead Generals coat and
曼尼克斯·克里斯上尉拿了死去的将军的外套
joined Oswaldo in lighting the candles and lanterns.
和奥斯瓦尔多一起点起了蜡烛和灯笼
Hey Ozzy, hey you got the right idea.
嘿 奥兹 你真是机智
Let's light this place up.
咱们把这里点亮点吧
John Ruth held the door close, waiting for Joe Gage and O.B. to return.
鲁斯·约翰 守在门口 等盖奇·乔和OB 回来
Bob enjoyed an manzana roja.
鲍伯抽着他的"红苹果"香烟
Domergue, however,
然而 多茉歌
hasn't moved from her spot at the community dinner
自从鲁斯·约翰把她解铐了之后
table since John Ruth uncuffed her.
就没动过一下位置
John Ruth...
鲁斯·约翰...
Yeah?
怎么了
Can I play that guitar over there?
我能弹那边的吉他么
Let's go back a bit.
我们先倒一下带
Your boy, black dudes dingus in his mouth.
你儿子 嘴里含着黑大屌
Fifteen minutes ago Major Warren
十五分钟前 沃伦少校
shot General Smithers in front of everybody.
在所有人面前射杀了史密瑟斯将军
But fourty seconds before that, something equally
四十秒前 一件所有人都没注意到的
as important happened, but not everybody saw it.
要紧事发生了
While Major Warren was captivating the crowd
当沃伦少校那个黑屌
with tales of black dicks and white mouths...
和白人的嘴的故事吸引大家注意的时候
somebody... poisoned the coffy.
某人在咖啡里掺毒药了
He did everything I asked, no blanket.
他照我说的做了 还是没给他毛毯
And the only one to see them do it...
唯一目睹了一切发生的人
was Domergue.
只有 多茉歌
That's why this chapter is called...
所以这一章会叫做
Domergue's Got a Secret.
多茉歌有个秘密
John Ruth.
鲁斯·约翰
Yeah.
怎么了
Can I play that guitar over there?
我能弹那边的吉他么
Yeah.
行吧
You come back with anything else but a guitar.
你要是拿了除了吉他以外别的东西过来
My pistol plays a tune.
我的枪就饥渴难耐了
Domergues death march, you got it?
而你的死期将至 懂了没
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it.
行行行 我知道了
That's the one you like to sing in the stagecoach, huh?
这就是你喜欢在马车上唱的那首歌吧
Yeah.
It's kinda' pretty.
挺好听的
-Got another verse to it? -Yeah I got.
-还有下一段不 -有啊
Go ahead, sing it.
继续唱吧
Gimme that guitar!
把吉他给我
Music time's over!
音乐世界结束了
Turn around.
转过身去
-No, no, no, no, no. -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up!
-别别别别别 -要要要要要 闭嘴
When you get to hell, John.
约翰 等你下了地狱
Tell them Daisy sent ya'.
告诉他们是黛西送你去那的
Mannix the coffy!
曼尼克斯 咖啡有毒
Oh my god!
我的天
Gimme that fucking gun!
把枪给我
Don't test me, bitch.
别考验我的耐心 臭娘们
Everybody get your back sides up against that back wall over yonder.
你们每个人都把背靠在那边的墙上
Goddamit
该死
Get or don't get, Joe Gage. It's up to you.
去不去由你 盖奇·乔
-I'll get. -Then get.
-我去我去 -那就快去
You too, Senor Bob.
你也是 老鲍伯
Everybody turn around and put your hands on that wall.
每个人都转过去 把手放墙上
Move them down snowshoes.
把雪板鞋拿下来
Everybody keep your mouth shut and do like I say.
每个人都听好了别说话 照我说的做
You open your mouth; you gonna' get a bullet.
说话的 就得死
You move a little sudden, a little strange; you gonna' get a bullet.
动作太大 或者有奇怪的动作 你就会被我射中
Not a warning, not a question; a bullet.
没有警告 也不会有所迟疑 直接给你一枪
You got that?
懂了没
-Let me hear you say, "I got it". -"I got it".
-让我听见你们说"我懂了" -"我懂了"
-"I got it" "I got it". -We have it.
-"我懂了""我懂了" -"我们都懂了"
Chris Mannix, come over here on this side.
曼尼克斯·克里斯 你过来这边
Come on.
快点
Take this gun out of my holster.
从我手枪套里把枪拿出来
Point it at them.
值着他们
Like I said, anybody does anything. And I mean, anything.
谁都别动一下 一下都不行
Kill them.
就杀了他
So...
那么
you finally decided
你终于相信我
I'm telling the truth 'bout being the sheriff of Red Rock, huh?
说我是红石镇的治安官是真的咯
I don't know 'bout all that.
我不知道那个是不是真的
But you ain't the killer who poisoned that coffy.
但我知道你不是下毒的那个
'cos you almost drunk it your own damn self.
因为你自己差点也喝了毒咖啡
But one of them is.
不过他们其中一个人下了毒
Gimme the key.
把钥匙给我
Gimme the key!
给我
You motherfucking black bastard!
你他妈的死黑鬼
You're gonna' die on this mountain
你绝对会死在这山上
and I'm gonna' fucking laugh when you do!
然后等你要死了 我会好好嘲笑你的
What I say 'bout talkin?
我刚才说什么了 不让说话是不是
'Meant it, didn't I?
我是认真的
And you need to understand, you just killed the only
你得明白你刚杀了唯一一个
man here, comitted to getting you to Red Rock alive.
承诺会活着要带你去红石镇的人
Now, one of y'all... is working with her.
你们几个其中之一肯定跟她串通好了
Or two of y'all is working with her.
或者其中两个
Or all y'all is...
或者全都串通好了
but only one of you poisoned the coffy.
但是只有一个人下的毒
So what charms this bitch got, take a man brave a blizzard,
所以这个女的到底有什么魅力 让一个男人这么有胆量
kill in cold blood, I'm sure I don't know.
这么冷血地杀害别人 我觉得我是猜不透了
But John Ruth's trying to hang your woman,
只是鲁斯·约翰 要绞死你
so you kill him... okay maybe.
所以你杀了他 也行 这能理解
But O.B. wasn't hanging nobody.
但OB 没有要杀人
He damn sure wouldn't.
他绝对不会杀人的
But he sure enough led over there dead now, though, ain't he?
但他却躺那边死透了 是吧
He damn sure is you sons of bitches.
就是你们这些 狗杂种弄的
Just like any one of us who'd drank that coffy.
我们随便谁喝了咖啡也会像他一样了
Like me god damnit.
我差点就喝了 妈蛋
Now those of y'all with your hands on the wall
好了 你们几个把手放墙上
don't practice in poison need to think about that.
都给我好好想象一下
Think about how that coulda' you been you rolling around on this floor.
想象你自己中毒翻滚在地
And about the men standing next ta' ya' would be responsible.
想一下你旁边站着的人 究竟哪个人需要为此负责
And I know who I got my money on.
我知道我最怀疑的是哪个
Yeah that's right Joe Gage I'm looking at you.
诶 没错 看的就是你呢 盖奇·乔
Not so fast Chris. We'll get there.
别妄下定论 克里斯 我们一步一步来推理
Let's slow it down.
慢慢来
Let's slow it way down.
慢慢来比较快
Who made the coffy?
谁烧的咖啡
He did.
他烧的
-Yeah, he did, didn't he? -Yeah, he did, didn't he?
-好像 是他 -嗯 应该吧
But it's the stew that's got me thinking.
但是我怀疑的是那个炖菜
How long you say Minnie been gone?
你说明妮走多久了
A week?
一个星期
Si.
是的
See, my mama used to make stew.
我妈妈已经也炖菜
And it always tasted the same, no matter the meat.
无论放了什么肉 吃起来都一个味
And there was another fellow on the plantation, Uncle Charly.
那时候种植园还有一个人 叫查理叔叔
He made stew too and like my mama's.
他做的炖菜也跟妈妈的一个味
I ate his stew from the time I was a whipper,
从帮着打蛋到长成大人
to I was a full grown man.
我一直吃他做的菜
And no matter the meat, it always tasted like Uncle Charly's stew.
无论放了什么肉 吃起来都是那个味
Now I ain't had Minnie's stew in six months,
虽然我已经六个月没吃过明妮的炖菜了
so I ain't no expert, but that,
可能没有那么准了
damn sure is Minnie's stew.
但我确定那绝对是明妮做的菜
So if Minnie's on the north side visiting her mama for a week,
所以明妮要是去她妈妈那快一个星期了
how'd she make the stew this morning?
她今天早上怎么会做好这道菜了
And this?
还有这个
This... is Sweet Dave's chair.
这是 戴夫的凳子
When I sat in it earlier, I couldn't belive it.
我都不敢相信我今天坐了他的凳子
Nobody sits in Sweet Dave's chair.
没人坐过戴夫的凳子
This may be Minnie's place, but this is damn sure,
这个店也许是明妮的 但这个是戴夫的凳子
Sweet Dave's chair.
我是确定无疑的
And if... he went to the north side....
他要是也去了北边
I'm pretty goddamn sure that chair's be going with him.
我保证他会带上这个凳子
What's in the chair?
凳子上有什么
Just what I thought.
我刚也在想这个问题
Sweet Dave's goddamn blood.
该死 有戴夫的血
So...
are you actually accusing me of murder?
你是要说我谋杀了咯
The way I see it, Senior Bob,
我是这么推测的 老鲍伯
whoever's working with her,
谁要是她的同伙
ain't who they say they is. And if it's you,
谁就撒谎了 如果是你的话
that means Minnie and her man ain't at her mama's.
也就是说明妮和戴夫没去她妈妈家
They're lying out back there dead somewhere.
他们一定死了 扔在外面什么地方了
Or if it's you British Man,
如果是你这个英国佬撒谎了的话
the real Oswaldo Mobray is lying in a ditch somewhere. And
真正的莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 一定也死在某个地方了
you're just an English fella' passing off his papers.
然后你只是随手拿走了他的证件
Or we go by my theory, which is the ugliest guy did it.
或者按我的推测来 谁最丑谁就是凶手
Which makes it you, Joe Gage.
就是你 盖奇·乔
So I take it you've deduced the coffy was
我们来理一下思路
poisoned while you were murdering the old man?
咖啡在你杀了那个老人的时候被人下毒了
Yes.
Well, mi negro amigo, during that whole incident...
那这样的话 我的黑人朋友 那个时候
I was sitting on that side of the room. Playing Silent Night on the piano.
我正坐在房间那边 弹着"平安夜" 曲子
I didn't say you poisoned the coffy. I said you didn't make the stew.
我没说你下的毒 我说的是 不是你做的那道炖菜
My theory is...
我的推测是
you're working with man who poisoned the coffy.
你跟那个下毒的人是一伙的
And both of y'all murdered Minnie,
你们俩一起杀了明妮和戴夫
and Sweet Dave and whoever else picked this bad luck
还有其他一些刚好路过的
day to visit Minnie's Haberdashery this morning.
倒霉鬼们
And at some point,
某种程度上说
y'all intended to bushwhack John Ruth and free Daisy.
你们都打算伏击鲁斯·约翰 然后放了黛西
But you didn't count on the blizzard and you didn't count on the two of us.
但你没指望暴风雪 也没指望我们俩
That's as far as I got. How am I doing?
我就推测出这么多了 你觉得怎么样
Your a real imaginative nigger, ain't you?
你个黑鬼还真有想象力 是吧
So, do you intend to murder me based on a far fetched nigger theory?
那你是不是要因为你牵强的推测就要杀了我
Or can you prove it, cabrone?
还是你能拿出证据来
It ain't so far fetched, Senior Bob.
老鲍伯 其实一点也不牵强的
And it's a little bit more then my theory.
接下来就不止是我的推测了
How long you say you been working for Minnie's?
你说你在明妮这打工多久了
Four months.
四个月
If you would have been here two and half years ago
要是你两年半以前来这的话
you'd know about the sign used to hang above the bar.
你就会发现 吧台那边以前挂了个牌子
-Minnie mentioned that to you? -No.
-明妮跟你说了没 -没
You know what that sign said, Senior Bob?
你知道牌子上写的什么么 老鲍伯
"No dogs or Mexicans allowed"
"墨西哥人与狗不得入内"
Minnie hung that sign up the day she opened this Habadashery.
明妮从开店开始 就一直挂着那个牌子
And it hung over that Bar every day till she
一直挂了半年
took down, a little over two years ago.
然后她取下来了
You know why she took it down?
你知道她干嘛取下来了
She started letting in dogs.
她允许狗进店了
Now Minnie likes just about everybody, but she sure don't like Mexicans.
明妮现在比较平易近人了 不过我确定她不喜欢墨西哥人
So when you tell me, Minnie went to North side to visit her mama?
所以你跟我说 明妮去北方找他妈妈去了
Well I find that highly unlikely... but okay, maybe.
虽然我是不怎么信 姑且就算是真的吧
But when you tell me Minnie Mink took The Habadashery,
不过你跟我说 明妮把她最宝贝的
the most precious thing to her in the whole world,
这个店
and left it in hands of a Goddamn Mexican?
交给你一个墨西哥人
Well that's what I meant in the barn when I said:
所以我在马厮那说"这不像明妮的风格"
"That sure don't sound like Minnie".
就是这个意思
Now I am calling you a liar, Senior Bob.
我知道你是骗人的 老鲍伯
And if you lyin, which you are,
你撒谎了 就意味着
then you killed Minnie... and Sweet Dave.
你杀了 明妮和戴夫
Four measly bulltes and there goes Senior, Bob.
四颗子弹biu~biu~biu~ 老鲍伯就这样了
That still don't get us no closer...
不过我们还是不知道
to which one of y'all poisoned the coffy, though.
谁在咖啡里下毒了
-Does it Chris? -No it sure don't.
-是吧 克里斯 -的确不知道
Now one of y'all poisoned this coffy, to free Daisy.
现在你们几个下了毒 然后想救黛西的
If I don't hear a confession from one of you
如果你们几个蠢货
motherfuckers quick, fast and in a hurry,
没人快点承认的话
I'm gonna' pull this whole pot of coffy, down that bitches goddamn throat.
我就把让那个臭女人喝了这壶毒咖啡
Okay, time's up.
好了 时间到
Stop! Alright I did it, it was me I poisoned the coffy.
停停停 好吧 是我干的 是我下的毒
I fucking knew it!
我就知道是你
You gonna' die now you murdering bastard.
你这谋杀犯 你要狗带了
Major Warren please let me sent this ugly son of a bitch to hell.
沃伦少校 让我亲手送这个狗蛋东西去死吧
You killed O.B. he's worth ten of you!
你杀了OB 十个你都不如他
Warren can I kill him?
沃伦我现在能开枪了没
Say adios to your Huevos.
跟你的蛋蛋说再见吧
Major Warren?
沃伦少校
I ain't got no gun, sheriff.
我可没枪啊 治安官
Chapter Five The Four Passengers
章节五 四个路人
Earlier That Morning.
这天早上
Hey Charly my, how the hell are you?
你好啊 查理 你过得怎么样
Hi ya' Ed, hi ya' Judy
你好啊 艾迪 朱迪
-How many ya' got? -Full house today, friend.
-你今天带了几个人 -满座了都
We got on in there waiting.
你们进去等等吧
Well he's gonna' hafta keep on waiting cause we ain't got no room.
那他得等等了 我们这可没地方坐了
Well you need to tell Minnie. Cause he's been
这你得跟明妮说
here two days and Minnie wants him outta here.
他都来了两天了 明妮不想他再待这了
Well I can't give him a seat I don't have
可我也没座了 不能怪我
Listen why don't you take the passengers inside, introduce them to Minnie.
你把那几个路人们带进去 让明妮认识
-Warm youself up and drink some coffy. -Okay.
-喝点咖啡取取暖 -好的
Here we are everybody, Minnie's Haberdashery.
咱们终于到了 明妮男装店
Step outside you and your friends can stretch
你们觉得好了
your legs. When you're reday, stop on inside,
就进来
get warm by the fire, get some coffy in you. I'll introduve you to Minnie.
喝点咖啡 还有火能取暖 我会带你们去见明妮的
Hi Minnie!
嗨 明妮
I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business.
我不想多嘴你的生意之道
But I would think coffy would be the first thing you'd make.
只是我觉得咖啡怎么也得先准备好吧
-Come on in everybody, don't be shy. -Hats!
-过来吧你们 别害羞 -帽子都摘了
Everybody, this is Minnie, and this is her place.
这是明妮 这是她的房子
Behind me plucking that chicken is Gemma.
我后面那个抓鸡毛的是 吉玛
Lovley smile, that Gemma.
吉玛笑得是真欢
Now the fella' in the uniform I don't know but
那个穿制服的人我不认识
the one he's playing chess with is Sweet Dave.
不过跟他下棋的人 是戴夫
-Hi ya' Dave. -Hey Judy.
-你好啊 戴夫 -你好 朱迪
And Minnie, these are the passengers.
明妮 给你介绍这几个客人
Well that's not good enough.
这还不够好噢
Go take away them rags, let's see some faces let's hear some names.
把面罩拿开 让我看看你们 说下你们名字吧
Oswaldo Mobray, madame.
莫博瑞·奥斯瓦尔多 女士
Joe Gage.
盖奇·乔
Bob.
鲍伯
And I'm Jody.
乔迪
It's a pleasant surprise to find such a warm
在这么冷的鬼地方还能发现一个
sanctuary in the middle of such a cold hell.
这么温暖的避难处真是够惊喜的
Well make yourself comfortable. Get warm by the fire.
你们请随意 去壁炉边取取暖吧
We're just gonna' go warm ourself's by the stove, if that's all right?
不了 我们几个在那个火炉那取暖就够了 行不行
Stove, fireplace, whatever. Just get warm.
火炉 还是壁炉 随便你们 只要能暖和
Oh, and Judy said something about the best coffy in the world?
听朱迪说这有世界上最好喝的咖啡
Yes I do belive Judy did say something about the best coffy in the world.
我确实也听见朱迪说了 世界上最好喝的咖啡
Well I don't know 'bout all that. But I'll tell ya what it is.
哈哈哈 这我可不能保证 不过我告诉你们
It's hot and it's strong and it's good. And
咖啡又热又浓又好喝
in this snow it sure 'nuff warms your ass up.
在这种大雪天 你们一定会爽翻的
You don't need to sell it, Minnie, you need make it.
明妮你别就说说 你倒是做去啊
And you need to get your ass out there and
你给我下来
help Charly with them bags and get Ed in here.
帮查理去拿行李 还有扶艾迪进来
-Yes, ma'am, but fix the coffy. -I'll fix you!
-遵命 但咖啡得弄好啊 -我不得先弄死你
I don't know some old man.
我不认识 一个老人家
Well I don't know what I'm suppose to do about it.
我都不知道咱们该怎么办了
I'm just telling you what she said.
我知道复述一下她说的
Anyway she sent me out here to help Charly, she wants to talk to you.
她只是叫我出来帮查理的 她想跟你说话
Got them, Ed.
交给我了 艾迪
Miss Minnie? Would you roll me a cigarette?
明妮女士 你能给我卷跟烟么
Sure honey, I smoke Red Apple Tobacco, that all right?
没问题 我抽的是红苹果牌烟草 会抽不
It's my favorite.
我的最爱
Don't mind me gentlemen, I'm just watching.
别管我你们 我就看看不说话
You play?
你会下棋不
You know, I must of had at least twelve people,
嗯...我大概有过至少十二个个人教我下棋了
teach me that goddamn game. Just never could keep the moves in my head.
我就是记不住怎么下
But if I'm not disturbing, I like to watch?
要是没打扰你们的话 我能看看么
Hell no. I like whipping this old man's ass in front of a audience,
没打扰 我喜欢在别人面前杀崩这个老家伙
You ain't whipping shit.
杀崩你粑粑
Merci beaucoup Mademoiselle, Minnie.
非常感谢 我的女士
-Oh that's real nice, what is that? -It's french.
-哇 太酷了 你说的是什么 -法语
-You speak french? -Oui
-你会说法语 -是的
-Oui, what is that mean? -It means yes.
-oui 什么意思 -意思是 对的
-Oui -Yes.
-oui -对的
-Hey Dave, ask me if my ass is fat. -What?
-戴夫 你快问我屁股大不大 -啥
-Ask me if my ass is fat? -It is.
-问我 我的屁股大不大 -大啊
-I said ask me! -Why?
-我让你问我 -凭啥
-Just do it! -Is your ass fat?
-问就好了 -你屁股大不大
Oui, look at that y'all I can speak French.
oui 你看 我也能说法语了
Are you the jelly bean salesman around here?
你这里有糖卖么
How many peppermint sticks I get for a nickel?
5分钱我能买几根薄荷棒
Five.
五根
All right.
好的
-Here. -Thank you sugar.
-给 -谢啦
Okay.
来了
Allow me to assist you, madame.
我来帮你 女士
I brought in your bags in case anybody wants
我帮你们把行李拿过来了
to change your clothes before Red Rock.
以防万一有人想换换衣服
Peppermint stick?
要薄荷棒不
Thanks.
谢啦
So why do they call you Six Horse Judy anyway?
他们为啥都叫你 六马朱迪
Cause I'm the only Judy you've ever seen that could drive a six horse team?
哈哈因为我是你们见过唯一能同时骑六匹马的朱迪啊
Hell yeah, kinda of a stupid question.
呵呵 我居然问这么傻的问题
-Could you holding this for me? -Rock steady, madame. Rock steady.
-你能帮我扶下梯子不 -放心 坚如磐石 稳得很
You gotta' very sweet accent, where that from, England?
你口语好好听 你是哪里人 英国的
-I take exception to that! -New Zeeland.
-我可不这么觉得 -新西兰
-Carefull, madame. -Is it anywhere near Old Zealand?
-小心点 女士 -是不是在旧西兰边上
Auckland, what the fuck is an Auckland?
奥克兰 奥克兰是哪
It's where I'm from, it's our biggest city.
我就是那里来的 那是我们那最大的城市了呢
-Coffy's ready! -It's about damn time.
-咖啡好了 -终于他妈的好了
-Best coffy on the mountain. -I'll don't know 'bout all that.
-山里最好喝的咖啡出炉了 -你真会开玩笑
Stagecoach drivers like it. Passengers, not so much.
马夫喜欢喝 路人就不一定喜欢了
Most find it a mite too strong.
可能会有点浓
Can't be too strong on this mountain, thank you.
刚刚好啦 谢啦
Well, what'd ya' think?
你觉得怎么样
Shit!
我去
He adds something, not much, but something.
他还算有点用 虽然没什么用 还是有点的
What do you think, Pete?
你觉得呢 皮特
Well I must admit, he does make the set up more convincing.
不得不说 好像对我们的埋伏还算有点迷惑作用
Do we collect the bodies and chuck them in the well out there?
咱们要不要把尸体都搬到门外的井里去
And then start unhitching the horses and get them in the barn and get them fed.
然后把马解了 都带到马厮喂起来
Well hang on, by puttin the horses away that's easy enough.
等等 弄那些马算容易的了
To drag these fat bastards up and down the mountain that's fucking impossible, mate.
把这几个胖子拎出去是真是难
Look I just started working here.
我刚来这打工的
Whatever Minnie to make y'all mad.
不知道明妮做了什么事惹你们了
I had nothing to do with it.
真的没我什么事
Well old man,
老人家
if you was a cat what just happened here
你要是一只猫刚才发生的事
would count as one of your nine lives.
够让你的九条命丢了一条了
You realize how close you came to being tossed on a pile of niggers?
你知道不知道你差点就跟那些黑鬼死一起了
Yes. And when it comes to that pile of niggers we building out back,
知道知道 但你绝不会因为杀了
won't take nothing to make you General of it. You believe that?
外面那些死掉的黑鬼就成将军的是吧
-I expect no less. -Not so fast old man.
-我觉得也是 -别着急 老人家
You might have a way out of this yet.
你还有机会活着出去的
Later today,
今天晚些时候
dirty son of a gun's gonna come in here.
有个不要命的大兄弟要过来这里
And he's gonna have my sister with him,
我妹妹也跟他一起
and he's gonna have her in chains.
他把我妹妹用铁链铐住了
He's taking her into Red Rock to be hung.
要带去红石镇绞死
-You know why? -No.
-你知道为啥不 -不知道
Ten thousand dollars.
就因为
That's why.
一万块
And when he get's here.
等他们到了
I'm gonna' kill that fella' and turn my sister lose.
我就杀了那家伙 然后放了我妹妹
Now do you have any reason why you'd want to interfere
你有没有想阻止我
with me saving my sister from a hangman's rope?
把我妹妹从那个人那救出来的冲动
-No. -You don't.
-毫无 -没有是吧
-No I don't. -You sure you don't.
-真没有 -确定没有咯
I mean we did just kill Minnie and Sweet Dave.
我们刚杀了明妮和戴夫
You and Sweet Dave seemed pretty chummy over here.
而我看你跟戴夫关系好像还挺好的
I just met these people.
我也是刚认识这些人
I don't give a damn about them, or you, or your sister,
我他妈才不管他们 还有你和你妹妹
or any other son of a bitch in Wyoming for that matter.
还是其他怀俄明的狗杂种呢
That is a good answer, old man.
非常好 老人家
So when they get here,
等他们来了
you just sit your ass in this chair. And you don't do nothing.
你就只管坐那就好了 啥事都别干
You don't say nothing.
啥话也别说
Hello, thank you, good night, that's about it.
就说说 你好 谢谢 晚安 就够了
Maybe your name, but that's it.
说自己名字也行 不能再多了
Hello, thank you, good night and...
你好 谢谢 晚安 还有
-Maybe your name. -Maybe my name.
-你的名字 -噢 我的名字
Be an old man, be dotty. Go to sleep.
就当个傻子一样的老人 乖乖睡觉去就好了
And don't you say nothing and I mean nothing
绝对不要跟那个抓了我妹妹的赏金猎人
to that bounty hunter that's got my sister.
说任何别的东西
-Do you understand? -Yes.
-明白没 -明白
When it's safe I kill him, free my sister and leave you be.
等我无伤解决了他 放了我妹妹之后 我就会让你走
Deal?
成不
Deal, thank you.
行 谢了
During the next four hours, Jody and the boys chuck the bodies down the well.
接下来的四个小时 乔迪他们几个忙着把尸体扔进井里
Put away the horses.
安置马匹
Tidied around Minnie's.
打扫了一下店里
Stash weapons for further use.
藏了把枪以备后患
And waited for John Ruth and Daisy's Stage to arrive.
然后等着鲁斯·约翰和黛西的马车来
Here they come.
来了来了
Okay boys, this is it
好了 伙计们
Let's get ready.
都给我准备好了
Now remember, it dosen't matter if we have four men or fory,
记住了 就算我们有四个人
we're still gonna' be facing John Ruth chained
鲁斯·约翰 他都拿着枪
to my sister with a pistol pointed at her belly.
对着我妹妹的肚子
Now killing that fella' 'fore he kills my sister, ain't gonna' be easy.
要想在他杀了我姐之前 先杀了他 可没那么容易
But you believe that's exactly what we're gonna do.
不过我们就是为了那个目标来的
So the name of the game here is patience.
所以我们都得有耐心
Trapped here for two or three days, at some point, he will close his eyes
只要在困在这两三天 他一定会闭眼睡觉的
and that's when you blow the top of his head off.
然后你们就可以一枪崩了他
Remember old man,
你给我听好了 老人家
my sister don't make it off this mountain alive, neither do you.
我姐要是不能活着出去 你也别想活着出去
I'll do my best.
我会尽力的
Good luck, mate.
祝你好运 哥们
What the hell's going on, we weren't expecting another stage tonight?
咋的啦 我们没想到今晚还有别的马车会来了
I can see you already got another one up in here.
我知道 你已经有别的客人了
I just got through putting the horses away.
我刚把马安顿好
This ain't the normal line.
这不是我们的原定路线
But we are stuck on the wrong side of a blizzard,
我们只是被暴风雪整得只能走别的道了
so it looks like you're stuck with us.
看上去你要和我们一起困在这了
I can do another one.
再来钉一块
And Sweet Dave inside?
明妮和戴夫 在么
They ain't here. I'm running the place while they're gone.
不在 我只是在他们不在的时候帮忙照看店的
Where's Minnie and Sweet Dave?
明妮和戴夫 在哪
He says they ain't here. He's looking after the place while they gone.
他说了他们不在这 他只是来这里帮忙照看店的
-Who are you? -I'm Bob.
-你是谁 -鲍伯
Well whoever you are, help O.B. with the horses.
好吧我管你是谁 帮OB 安顿马去
Get them outta this cold, before that blizzard hit's them.
在暴风雪来之前 得把马安排到暖和地方去
I just put those other horses away. You need it done fast, you need to help.
我刚把其他马整完 你要是想快点 你也得来帮忙
I got two of my best men on it.
我还有俩哥们在车里呢
You heard him freeloaders, get to work.
听到没 哥们 赶紧来干活
Come on let's go!
干活去吧
-Open up! -You have to kick it open! -What?
-开门 踹开就好 -啥
Kick it open!
你倒是踹啊
Last Chapter Black Man, White Hell
终章 黑人 白人的地狱
How you doing old boy?
老伙计 你觉得怎么样了
They shot my nuts off they're freezing
他们把我蛋射掉了 痛死爹了
burining up the same time, bleedin like a stuck pig.
像杀猪一样留了好多血
I think I'm gonna die.
我觉得我快不行了
And these motherfuckers did it.
都是这些狗娘养的干的好事
That's how I'm doing. How you doing?
你怎么样了
Well my leg hurts really bad.
我腿疼死了
But I think if I'm put all my weight on my right foot...
不过我要是把重心放在右脚的话...
I'm just being sarcastic I don't give a fuck about your leg.
我就是假装关心一下 我才懒得鸟你的腿
Just make yourself comfortable.
你开心就好
Don't worry about my comfort. Shit! I can't feel my ass no more.
别担心我了 妈蛋 我屁股没感觉了
Worry about these owl hoots and that bushwhacker nuts shooter in the basement.
还是提防一下这几个杂碎 还有那个在地下室的狗蛋东西
All right!
好的
You!
Fella' in the basement!
在地下室的家伙
You either give up by the time I count to three,
我数到三 你要不投降的话
or I shoot Domergue in the head.
我就在多茉歌头上来一枪
One!... Two!...
一 二
No, no, no, no! Don't shoot her! I'm coming up!
别别别 别杀她 我出来
Hold on there you bushwhacker sack shooter, you
等下 你个偷袭人的狗东西
just open the door we tell you to come up!
你先把通道口打开 我叫你出来再出来
Now throw out your pistol!
把枪扔出来
Throw it to the bed.
朝床这边扔
Well he got another.
他肯定还有一把
Now throw out your other pistol.
把另一把也扔出来
I ain't got another pistol!
我没枪了
Well you better shit another pistol out your ass!
你生也要给我生出来
Cause if you don't throw one up
要是你不扔出枪来
here in the next two seconds we gonna' kill this bitch!
再过两秒我就要杀了那个贱人了
See? told ya'.
你看 跟你说了有的
Now...
现在
with your hands where we can see them...
把你手放在我能看见的地方
slowly come on up!
慢慢地给我爬出来
How ya' doing dummy?
笨蛋 没事吧
Better.now I see your ugly face.
看到你来了 总算是好一点了
How you like you that? You bushwhacker castrator!
感觉如何 你个偷袭人的大傻屌
What are you doing he was giving up?
干嘛呢你 他都投降了
It took him too long so I done for him.
谁叫他慢吞吞的 我就解决他了
Joe Gage get your ass over and shut this trap door.
盖奇·乔 过来把那块木板关上
I'm sorry, honey.
节哀吧
May I sit in the chair?
我能坐那么
Yes you may.
行 你去吧
Keep your hands flat on that table.
双手都放桌面上
And don't move them.
都别动
Mannix!
曼尼克斯
You sure picked the wrong time to turn into a nigger lover.
这次你可站错队了
Don't you see that nigger
你难道还不明白
and John Ruth put you smack dab in the middle of danger?
那个黑鬼和鲁斯·约翰已经把你置于危险之中了吗
You're about to be murdered in some nigger named
你就要在这个明妮的房子里死了
Minnie's house and you don't even know why!
还死的不知所以然
Okay, bitch...
行了 贱人
I'll bite... why?
我不信 为啥
I am workin with all three of them fella's...
我跟这三个家伙都是一伙的
but not cause they got butterflies in their belly 'bout me.
不是因为他们喜欢我
But because we're all gang members, The Jody Domergue Gang!
而是因为我们都是一个帮派的 乔迪多茉歌帮
That fella' y'all just killed in the basement, was Jody Domergue, my brother!
你们刚杀的那个在地下室的人 是我哥哥 乔迪多茉歌
Well who the hell, is Jody Domergue?
乔迪多茉歌到底是谁
You wanna tell them bounty man?
你来告诉他吧 赏金猎人
He's a big bad cat. He's worth fifty thousand dollars.
他可是个大头目 他值五万块
And every member of his gang is wort at least ten.
他们帮派的每个人都至少值一万
witch finally explains why you're worth ten.
难怪你会值一万
And what's gonna' happen when that sun comes
等太阳出来后
out nigger, so is my brother's fifteen men
我哥那十五个弟兄们
coming straight here for us! Tell them Grouch!
就会来找我们 你来跟他们说
Jody's got fifteen men waiting in Red Rock.
乔迪在红石镇还有十五个弟兄等着
If we couldn't kill John Ruth and free Daisy here.
要是我们没能杀掉鲁斯·约翰然后救了黛西
Their job was to sack the town, kill John Ruth and free Daisy there.
他们就会杀遍镇子 直到杀了约翰 救出黛西
Now with brohter dead, I'm in charge of this gang, right boys?
现在我哥死了 我就是帮派的老大了是吧 弟兄们
Oh yeah.
是是是
And Chris I'm telling you,
我跟你说克里斯
you ain't done anything yet, we can't forgive.
你到现在为止还没有做什么特别过份的事
So...
所以
-let's make a deal? -No deals, bitch!
-我们来做个交易吧 -没得聊 贱人
You gonna' let that nigger speak for you, Chris?
你打算让那个黑鬼替你说话 克里斯
Hold it Warren.
慢着 沃伦
Seeing as she ain't got nothing to sell, I'm
她好像没啥话可说了
kinda curious about her sales pitch, humor me.
我倒是越来越好奇她还有啥好逗我的了
All right, bitch.
行吧 贱人
What's... your... deal?
你有啥交易好做的
Easy.
慢慢来
Take your gun, shoot that nigger dead.
拿你的枪 杀了那个黑鬼
Then we sit here all nice like for the next two days.
然后相安无事地在这坐两天
When the snow melts...
等雪融化了
we go back to Mexico
我们就回墨西哥
and you go on to Red Rock to get that star pinned on your chest.
你就回你的红石镇当你的治安官
Well... we can give them Marco.
我们能把马克交给他
Bob's real name is "Marco The Mexican".
鲍伯的真名是 墨西哥马克
He's worth twelve thousand dollars.
他值一万二美元
-That's "Marco The Mexican"? -Precisely, yeah.
-那就是墨西哥马克 -答对了
Shit, after I blew his face off, Marco ain't worth a peso.
狗屁 我射爆他的头之后 马克就一块都不值了
If I die in the next two days,
要是我接下来的两天里死了
which is more than likely, you can have me.
我知道很有可能会死 你可以领走我尸体
Under the name "English Pete Hicox" I've gotta' federal
英国人 黑塔古斯·皮特 我被政府悬赏
bounty of fifteen thousand dollars on my head.
一万五美元
And it's all your Chris.
你可以把钱都拿走 克里斯
You keep talking, Pete.
皮特 你再废话的话
You gonna talk yourself to death.
你就是自寻死路了
Joe Gage, who you be?
盖奇·乔 你又是谁
-Grouch Douglass. -You heard of him?
-道格拉斯·古拉奇 -你听说过他么
Yeah, I heard of Grouch Douglass. He's worth ten, just like Daisy.
是啊 我听说过他 他跟黛西一样值一万美元
Remind me,
那你告诉我
why we wouldn't just kill all y'all and cash in?
为什么我不能直接杀了你们几个 然后领钱去
Oh, you can kill us all.
是啊 你完全可以杀光我们
But you'll never spend a cent of that bounty money
只是你们绝对活着出不了这座山
and you'll never leave this mountain alive.
然后花一分钱了
Because when that snow melts, the rest of Jody's
因为雪一化 其他那些弟兄们
gang, all fifteen of them, that were waiting,
另外十五个大兄弟 都在红石镇等着
in Red Rock are coming here.
来这找我们
Now let, let's say you shoot us all...
就算你把我们都杀了
If you really want all that Domergue Gang bounty money,
你要是想领我们多茉歌帮的赏金
you still got to get all our corpses into Red Rock.
你还得把我们尸体都带到红石镇去
And that ain't gonna' be so easy. Cause I doubt you can drive a four horse team.
那可不容易噢 我也不信你能同时骑四匹马的马车
And that wagon out there is too heavy for a two horse team.
但是两匹马又拉不动
So that means you're gonna' hafta' lead a string of horses into Red Rock
所以就是说 你得一人一匹马骑着去红石镇
And with that deep snow after a blizzard,
外面刚下了这么大的雪
you ain't gonna' be able to get away with any
你是不可能逃得掉的
more then let's say one body per horse.
就算一人一匹马吧
So that's you, leading a string of four horses into Red Rock,
你一个人 牵着四匹马去红石镇
and with all them horses, in that snow,
在那么多雪的雪地里
and you all by your lonesome, you're gonna be a mite poky.
都得是你一个人 你休想走得有多快
And you gonna' run smack dab into The Domergue
然后你会刚好落入我们帮派的手中
Gang and again Grouch, how many is that?
古拉奇 咱们有多少人
-Fifteen killer strong. -And when those fifteen killers,
-十五个身强力壮的杀手 -然后等他们
come across you,
遇到你的时候
in possession of all of our dead bodies, they
看见你带这我们几个的尸体
ain't just gonna' kill you and that nigger.
他们不止会杀了你和这个黑鬼
There gonna go back to Red Rock and kill every son of a bitch in that town.
他们会回红石镇 杀了镇上的每个人
You really the Sheriff of Red Rock? You wanna save the town?
你要真的是红石镇的治安官 你想不想救镇民们
Then shoot that nigger dead!
那就开枪杀了那个黑鬼
You belive in Jesus now, huh, bitch?
你现在倒相信上帝了啊 贱人
Well good 'cos 'bout meet him!
很好 你很快就会去见上帝了
Anybody else wanna' make a deal, huh?
还有谁 嗯
The deal still stands, Chris.
交易还有效 克里斯
You ain't done we can't forgive.
你还没做什么不可原谅的事
It's still all on that nigger.
主要还是那个黑鬼
Shoot them dead, take my body
你杀了他 带走我们的尸体
and sit out the snow with Daisy and Grou
带黛西出去 然后...
Mannix!
曼尼克斯
Give me my pistol!
把我的手枪给我
Catch them here.
拿过来
Catch them here.
拿过来
So...
那么
you were saying... we sit here...
你刚才说 我们坐在这
all nice and friendly like...
相安无事的
for the next two days...
度过接下来的两天
then the snow melts,
等雪化了
you leave here, meet up with your gang and high tail it to Mexico?
你去你们帮派的兄弟汇合 然后坐火车回墨西哥
Yeah.
And I get Oswaldo and Joe Gage?
然后我能带走奥斯瓦尔多和盖奇·乔
Yeah.
But Jody's worth fifty thousand, what 'bout his body?
可是乔迪值五万 他怎么办
You gonna make a deal with this diabolical bitch?
你竟然要跟那个烦人的贱人达成协议
I'm not saying I'm gonna' make a deal with her, we're just talking. Calm down.
我还没说我接受了呢 我们就只是唠嗑 冷静点
So what about Jody's body and the fifty thousand?
那乔迪的尸体呢 五万块呢
You've gotten greedy, Reb, no deal.
你太贪了啊 那个不行
We take Jody's body back with us he got children.
我们得带走朱迪的尸体 他是有孩子的人
So I kill, Warren... and we're all friends?
那我只有杀了沃伦 我们就成朋友了咯
Yeah.
对头
No deal, tramp.
不可能 小婊砸
Chris you're making the biggest mistake of your life!
克里斯 你犯了这辈子最大的一个错误
When our boys get here in a coupla' days, their gonna cut your nuts off!
等我们的弟兄们几天以后到这里 他们还不弄死你
And there won't be a stick left in that town unburnt.
红石镇会被杀得片甲不留
Well I guess I should be plum scared right now, huh?
哇 我觉得我现在是不是应该吓尿了
If you had any brains, you would be.
你要是有脑子的话 是该吓尿了
You see...
黛西
here's the problem Daisy.
问题是
In order for me to be scared of your threats,
我要是真的被你的威胁吓住了
I got to believe in those fifteen extra gang members
那我还得信你说的还有十五个弟兄
waiting it out in Red Rock.
在红石镇等着的鬼话咯
And boy, oh boy... I sure don't.
呵呵 我才不信
What I belive is...
我只知道
Joe Gage or Grouch Douglass whatever the fuck his name was....
是盖奇·乔或者那个管他什么鬼名字的道格拉斯
poisoned the coffy...
给咖啡下的毒
and you watched him do it.
然后你看到了
And you watched me pork up and didn't say shit...
你看我差点喝了 然后啥也没说
and I believe...
我才发现
you all what you've always been...
你原来一直都是
a lying bitch, who will do anything...
一个爱骗人的小婊砸
to cheat that rope waiting for her in Red Rock.
就为了骗那个要吊死你的人
Including shitting out fifteen extra gang members,
只要有必要 你愿意做任何事
Whenever you needs be.
包括这十五个兄弟都是骗人的
And...
还有
I believe when it comes to what's left of The Jody Doe-ming-grey Gang...
我觉得你说的多茉歌帮派
I'm looking at them, right here right, right
就只是我现在看着的这几个
now. Dead on this on this motherfucking floor.
在地板上死得透透的了
Goddamn right.
真聪明
You're gonna' die on this mountain, Chris.
克里斯 你也得死在这
-My brother leds an army of men... -Horse Shit!
-我哥可有一支帮派 -放屁
My daddy led an army,
我爹才领导过一支军队
he led a renegade amry, fighting a lost cause!
他领导的反叛军 为了一个注定失败的事业而战斗
My daddy held up to four hundred men together after the war
现在我爹战后只剩四百人在身边了
with nothing but their respect in his command.
啥都没了 只是他们都很敬重我爹 信得过他的指挥
Your brother's just a owl hoot who led a gang of killers.
你的哥哥只是领导一群杀手的垃圾
I don't feel so good.
我好像不太舒服
Oh, shit.
我去
You still alive, white boy?
你还活着么 小子
Mannix?
曼尼克斯
Fuck!
该死
Hey, boy!
小子
Get up!
快起来
Chris Mannix! Your ass ain't nailed to the floor!
曼尼克斯·克里斯 快把屁股坐起来
Wake the fuck up!
快给我的醒过来
Wake up, white boy!
你倒是醒啊 小伙子
I ain't dead yet, you black bastard.
我还没死呢 混蛋
Chris Mannix, I may have misjudged you.
曼尼克斯·克里斯 看来我之前错怪你了
Now we've come to the part of the story...
现在我们才到重点...
-where I blow your goddamn head off! -No, no, no don't shoot her!
看我不崩了你的脑袋 别 先别开枪
Why the hell not?
为啥不行
John Ruth.
鲁斯·约翰
John Ruth was one mighty, mighty bastard.
他这个混蛋确实是狠角色
What's the last thing...
你知道他死之前
that bastard did, 'fore he died?
做了什么
Was save your life.
救了你一命
We gonna' die, white boy.
我们都快死了 小伙子
We ain't got no say in that.
这点我们毋庸置疑
But there's one thing left we do have a say in.
只是还有一件事我们没确定
And that how we kill this bitich.
那就是怎么杀这个婊砸
And I say, shootings to good for her...
我觉得 一枪杀了她好像对她太仁慈了点
John Ruth coulda shot her anywhere, anytime along the way,
鲁斯·约翰 本可以随便在路上哪里就开枪的
but John Ruth was The Hangman...
但他坚持要绞刑
and when The Hangman catches ya', you don't die by no bullet.
当绞刑者抓住你 你会被开枪杀死
When the The Hangman catches ya'...
当绞刑者抓住你
you hang.
你只会被绞死
"You only need to hang Mean Bastards."
你只需要绞死那些大混蛋
"But Mean Bastards, you need to hang".
只要是大坏蛋 你就得绞死他们
As my first and final act as the Sheriff of Red Rock,
这是我第一次也是最后一次当红石镇治安官
I sentence you, Domergue,
多茉歌 我判处你
to hang by the neck until dead.
被绞刑至死
Hang on, Daisy. I wanna watch.
坚持住 黛西 我还想看看呢
Now that, was a nice dance.
看 魔鬼的步伐
That sure was pretty.
真的相当完美
Hey...
can I see that Lincoln Letter?
我能看看那份林肯写的信么
Dear Marquis...
亲爱的 马奎斯
I hope this letter finds you...
我希望写这封信时
in good health and stat...
你身体无恙然后
I'm doing fine...
我一切都好
altough I wish there were more hours in the day....
尽管我希望时间能再多一点
is just so much to do...
只是工作太繁多
time's changing slowly... but surely...
时间无痕
and it's men like you that will make a difference...
但如你这般的男子必有所作为
your military success was a credit...
你的军队不止是你的荣耀
not only to you... but your race as well...
也是你们种族的骄傲
I'm very proud everytime I hear new of you...
每当我听到你的消息我都相当自豪
we still have a long way to go, but hand in hand...
我们还有很长的一段路要走 只要同舟共济
I know we'll get there...
一定能实现的
I just want to let you know, you're in my thoughts...
我只想让你明白 你一直在我心中
hopefully our paths will cross in the future...
共盼未来我们能相见
until then... I remain your friend...
而我还是你的朋友
ole' Mary Todd's calling...
玛丽来催了
so I guess it must be time for bed...
我该睡觉去了
respectfully... Abraham Lincoln.
亚伯拉罕·林肯 致敬
Ole' Mary Todd... That's a nice touch.
玛丽·陶德 真是感人
Yeah... Thanks.
是啊 谢了