最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
It looks like the storm has passed, New Yorkers.
看来暴风雨已过 纽约客们
A season-high seven inches of rain last night.
昨夜十八厘米的降水量达到了本季度最高
High winds and flooding in some areas...
某些地区狂风大作 洪水泛滥
even left some New Yorkers stranded.
甚至让有些纽约客滞留城中
City crews still working this morning.
政府人员今早还在抢修
They're trying to restore power to several areas in the boroughs.
他们正试图恢复市内几个地区的电力供应
Good news is, today should be sunny with highs in the low 60s...
好消息是 今天天气晴朗 最高气温十五度左右
unseasonably mild...
天气反季节地温和
a real change from the relentless weather of these past few weeks.
在持续几周的恶劣天气之后 终于出现改观
So get out there, enjoy the sun, go to the park,
所以赶快出门 享受阳光 去公园逛逛
get outside if you can...
能出门就别待在家
because it's not gonna last long.
因为好天气可不会持续太久
Winter storms are turning later in the week...
本周晚些时候将迎来冬季风暴
Making for a severe temperature drop over the weekend.
周末气温将会骤降
Could be signs for an early and potentially long winter.
可能预示着今年漫长的冬季将提早到来
What are you doing, John?
你在干什么 约翰
Are you still filming?
你还在拍吗
Just an anniversary.
又一年了
How are you holding up?
你还好吗
I keep asking, "Why her?"
我不停地问 "为什么是她"
There's no rhyme or reason to this life.
世事本就无常
It's days like today scattered among the rest.
今天这样的日子总是混在琐碎日常中
Don't blame yourself.
别太自责
What are you really doing here, Marcus?
你来的真正目的是什么 马库斯
Just checkin' up on an old friend.
不过是看望老朋友而已
- John Wick? - Yes.
-你是约翰·威克吗 -是的
Sign here, please.
请在这里签字
- Here you go. Good night. - Thanks.
-包裹收好 晚安 -谢谢
"John, I'm sorry l can't be there for you.
约翰 很抱歉我不能陪伴你
But you still need something, someone to love.
但你仍然需要去爱一些物 爱一些人
So start with this.
那就从爱它开始吧
Because the car doesn't count.
因为爱车可不算数
This illness has loomed over us for a long time...
疾病的阴影已经笼罩了我们太久
and now that I have found my peace, find yours.
现在我已找到我的安宁 你也要找到你的
Until that day, your best friend, Helen."
直到那天 你最好的朋友 海伦
We'll grab you some kibble later.
等会儿再去给你买狗粮
Mustang. Boss 429.
野马 Boss 429
这款车以前只在1969至1970年生产过直到2018年才复刻 因此原版车极为稀有
- Beautiful car. - Thanks.
-这车真的不错 -谢谢
- How much? - Excuse me?
-开个价吧 -你说什么
How much for the car?
开个价卖这辆车
You have good day, sir.
祝你愉快 先生
All right. Come on, then.
好吧 那你上来吧
I want a new VIN number and some clean papers.
我要新的车辆识别码和干净的档案
Where'd you get that car?
你从哪搞来的这辆车
- I asked you where the hell did you get it? - Who gives a shit?
-我问你到底从哪搞来的这辆车 -这很重要吗
Iosef Tarasov nicked it.
约索夫·塔拉索夫干的
All right, get out of it. Get out of my shop. Get out right now.
行了 滚出我的店 立刻滚出去
Did you just lose your shit, Aurelio? Because we own you.
你昏头了吗 奥雷利欧 你可是我们的小弟
What did you say? What did you say to me?
你刚刚说什么 你刚刚跟我说什么
You don't own me, punk.
你算个屁 臭小子
I work with your father. All right?
我跟你父亲一起工作 懂吗
The owner of that car, did you kill him or what?
你们把车的主人杀了吗
We sure as hell fucked up his dog.
但我们把他的狗弄死了
You fucked up his dog? That's what you did?
弄死了他的狗 你们就干了这个
- You fucked up his dog? - Yeah.
-你们把他的狗弄死了 -是啊
That's crazy shit, man.
真疯狂啊 伙计
Look at you. That's great.
看看你 这下可好
You're gonna come into my shop and you're gonna pull a gun on me.
你打算进我的店 还拿枪指着我的头
That's great, man. Come on.
你可真厉害 来
Now, you kill me right now...
要么你现在一枪把我崩了
or you get the fuck out of my shop.
要么就他妈滚出我的店
Viggo is not gonna like this.
维戈不会喜欢这样
How do you know what Viggo likes or doesn't like?
你怎么知道维戈的喜好
I'll tell you somethin' he's gonna understand.
我告诉你 他会理解的
You've got a fuckin' pair on you, old man!
你还真有种啊 老东西
I guess we'll be takin' our business someplace else.
看来我们只能去别的地方处理这车了
So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
I heard you struck my son.
我听说你打了我儿子
- Yes, sir, I did. - And may I ask why?
-是的 先生 -我能问问为什么吗
Yeah, well, because he stole John Wick's car, sir...
行啊 因为你儿子偷了约翰·威克的车 先生
and, killed his dog.
还杀了他的狗
They've agreed to your terms.
他们同意你的条款了
It's not like you gave them much of a choice anyway though, right?
虽然看上去你也没给他们多少选择 是吧
Have you seen my son?
你看见我儿子了吗
How was your trip, kid?
旅途如何 孩子
We won't be hearing from them anytime soon.
我们短时间内不会再有他们的消息了
That's a nice jacket.
外套不错
- Thanks. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -真的
- Viggo, English, please. Come on. - Stay, goddamn it!
-维戈 说英语好吗 -我说别走 见鬼
We did what you asked. No one saw shit.
我们按你要求的做了 没人看见
I'm not talking about Atlantic City.
我说的不是大西洋城那事
You mean Aurelio's?
你说的是奥雷利欧那事
So I stole a fucking car!
我偷了辆车 怎么了
- Christ, Viggo. - You stay!
-老天 维戈 -你不许走
It's not what you did, son, that angers me so.
激怒我的不是你做了什么 儿子
It's who you did it to.
而是你对谁做的
Who? That fucking nobody?
谁 那个无名小卒
That "fuckin' nobody"...
那个"无名小卒"
He once was an associate of ours.
他曾是我们中的一员
他们叫他雅佳婆婆They call him Baba Yaga.
Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman.
准确来说 约翰不是夜魔
He was the one you sent to kill the fucking boogeyman.
他是你派去杀夜魔的人
John is a man of focus...
约翰是一个非常专注
Something you know very little about.
与你完全不同
I once saw him kill three men in a bar...
我曾见过他在一家酒吧里杀了三个人
Then suddenly one day he asked to leave.
然后某天他突然请求退出
It's over a woman, of course.
当然是为了一个女人
So I made a deal with him.
所以我和他做了个交易
I gave him an impossible task.
我给了他一个不可能完成的任务
A job no one could have pulled off.
没人能完成的任务
The bodies he buried that day...
那天他埋葬的尸体
laid the foundation of what we are now.
奠定了我们今日的基础
And then, my son...
然后 我的儿子
a few days after his wife died...
在他妻子逝世几天后
you steal his car...
偷了他的车
and kill his fuckin' dog.
还杀了他的狗
Father, I can make this right.
父亲 我能解决这件事
How do you plan that?
你有什么打算
By finishing what I started.
了结我没做完的事
Did he hear a fucking word I said?
我说的话他都没听进去吗
Iosef, Iosef, listen.
约索夫 约索夫 听着
John will come for you.
约翰会来追杀你
And you will do nothing...
而你什么都不能做
because you can do nothing.
因为你无能为力
So get the fuck out of my sight.
所以滚出我的视线
I heard about your wife, and I'm sorry.
你妻子的事我听说了 我深表遗憾
It seems to be fate, or happenstance...
看来是命运抑或巧合
or just bad fuckin' luck
又或者只是时运不济
caused our paths to cross once again.
才让我们的道路再度交汇
Let us not resort to our baser instincts...
我们不要屈从于低级的本能
and handle this like civilized men...
像个文明人一样处理这件事
How many do you have?
你有多少人
You, workin' again?
你重操旧业了
No, just sortin' some stuff out.
没有 只是处理些事情
I'll leave you be then.
那我就不打扰了
- Good night, John. - Good night, Jimmy.
-晚安 约翰 -晚安 吉米
Yes, John Wick. That's right.
对 约翰·威克 是我没错
I'd like to make a dinner reservation for 12.
我想预订十二人的晚餐
Good to see you, John.
很高兴见到你 约翰
And here I'd feared you'd left all this behind.
我还担心你把这一切都抛诸脑后了呢
Will I be hearin' from you anytime soon?
近期你还会联系我吗
Of course he did.
他当然会这么做
Put a contract on John Wick.
悬赏约翰·威克的人头
English, Viggo, please.
维戈 说英语好吗
Put losef in the Red Circle and wait.
让约索夫待在红圈 等他来
For John Wick, of course.
当然是等约翰·威克
To what do I owe this visit?
什么风把你给吹来了
I have a job for you.
有个活要找你做
And I've got a phone.
你可以打电话
I want to offer you this face to face...
我想当面和你说
seeing as how you might find it personal.
因为你可能不愿接受
Would you kill John Wick for two million dollars?
你愿意为两百万干掉约翰·威克吗
After all, you were close.
毕竟 你们很要好
Is the contract exclusive?
悬赏只有我知道吗
It's a timely matter. It has to be handled quickly.
情况紧急 必须速战速决
Thank you, Marcus. I know I can trust you.
谢谢你 马库斯 我就知道我能信任你
Thanks for the drink.
谢谢你的饮料
? This world doesn't need no opera ?
Killing Strangers - Marilyn Manson
? We're here for the operation ?
? We got guns, you better run ?
? You better run, you better run ?
? We're killing strangers ?
? We're killing strangers ?
? We're killing strangers ?
? The ones that we love ?
? We're killing strangers ?
? We're killing strangers ?
? We're killing strangers ?
? The ones that we love ?
Room 918. Do enjoy your stay.
918房间 希望你入住愉快
Good seeing you again, John.
很高兴又见到你 约翰
I have you for two nights.
你预订了两晚
Depending on business, it may be more.
看情况 也许会多待几天
So when did the old place get a face lift?
这地方什么时候重新装修的
Around four years ago.
大约四年前
But I assure you, sir...
不过我向你保证 先生
she really hasn't changed much.
这里并没有什么变化
- Same owner? - Same owner.
-没换老板 -没换老板
having you with us again, Mr. Wick.
又能接待你 威克先生
What are you doing, John?
你在干什么 约翰
? Hello, baby ?
? 你好 宝贝 ?
Evil Man Blues - The Candy Shop Boys
? I see you and l ?
? 我看到你和我 ?
weren't you the one tasked to dole out the beatings,
一向只有你打别人 而不是被别人打
To what do we owe the pleasure?
什么风把你吹来了
- What about him? - I'd like to talk with him.
-他怎么了 -我想跟他聊聊
I'm familiar with the parlance, Jonathan.
这说法我再熟悉不过了 乔纳森
I want to ask you this.
我要先问问你
Have you returned to the fold?
你回归了吗
Have you thought this through?
你有考虑清楚吗
I mean, chewed down to the bone?
里里外外考虑清楚
You dip so much as a pinky back into this pond...
这次哪怕你只踏入一个脚尖
you may well find something reaches out...
也许就会被再次
and drags you back into its depths.
拖进这趟浑水里
Where do I find him?
他在什么地方
Wick's at the Continental.
威克在大陆酒店
Welcome home, John.
欢迎回家 约翰
We have a contact there who's willing to take him out for us.
那里有个熟人愿意帮我们干掉他
If they're willing to break the rules of Continental,
如果这个人愿意打破大陆酒店的规矩
You know the rules.
你知道规矩
No business can be conducted on these premises...
酒店内部不得干活
lest incurring heavy penalties.
以免招致重罚
? I want caviar for breakfast and champagne every night ?
? 早餐吃鱼子酱 每晚喝香槟酒 ?
Holy shit. Jonathan.
天啊 乔纳森
- Hey, Addy. - My God!
-艾蒂 -天啊
How long has it been? Four years?
有多久没见了 四年了吧
So tell me, how was life on the other side?
跟我说说 另一种生活滋味如何
It was good, Addy.
非常好 艾蒂
Far better than I deserved.
远远超出我应得的
- Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your-- - Thanks.
-很遗憾听闻你的... -谢谢
I've never seen you like this.
我从没见过你这个样子
Not if you're drinkin' here, you're not.
如果你来这里喝酒 说明你没退休
- Usual? - Please.
-和平时一样吗 -谢谢
? But I'll empty your pockets ?
? 但我会令你倾家荡产 ?
? Leave you in misery ?
? 让你留在痛苦之中 ?
Compliments of the house.
本店的一点小心意
? But I'll empty your pockets ?
? 但我会令你倾家荡产 ?
? Leave you in misery ?
? 让你留在痛苦之中 ?
Did you see the tits on that girl?
看到那妞的胸了吗
I hope Lita is working tonight.
希望莉塔今晚上班
Are you scared of the fuckin' boogeyman?
你怕那个该死的夜魔吗
- I'm not. - No?
-我可不怕 -不怕吗
But you should be.
但是你应该怕
I want another bottle!
再拿一瓶来
Right fuckin' now! Go get me a bottle!
快他妈去拿 再给我拿一瓶
Are you here on business, sir?
你是来干活的吗 先生
Afraid so, Francis.
恐怕是的 弗朗西斯
Why don't you take the night off.
不如你休息一晚吧
Fuck you, motherfucker.
去你的 王八蛋
Bathhouse, downstairs.
在楼下澡堂
Move! He's here! He's fucking here!
让开 他来了 他来了
He's there! He's coming!
在后面 他追过来了
Good evening, Mr. Wick.
晚上好 威克先生
How may I be of service?
有什么能为你效劳的吗
- Send him up, please. - Yes, sir.
-请他去我的房间 -好的 先生
How good's your laundry?
你们的洗衣服务怎么样
I'm sorry to say that no one's that good.
很遗憾 没人能挽救你的衣服
No. I thought not.
嗯 我想也是
May I suggest a drink, sir.
我建议你喝一杯 先生
Bourbon, perhaps.
波旁威士忌如何
That sounds perfect.
听起来很不错
So what sort of movement am I looking at?
我的行动能力会受到怎样的影响
Well, if you're lookin' to heal...
如果你想要伤口愈合
then keep it marginal.
那就尽量限制行动
However, if you still have...
但是 如果你还有...
business to attend to...
未尽之事
take two of these beforehand.
行动之前先吃两片
Your stitches'll tear and you'll bleed...
伤口会裂开 你会流血
but you'll have full function.
但是行动完全不受影响
Do you need anything for the pain?
你需要止痛药吗
No, I've got that covered.
不用 有酒就行了
- Perkins? - I thought I'd let myself in.
-珀金斯 -我擅自进来了
I never knew Ms. Perkins to get out of bed for less than three.
我还以为至少要三枚金币才请得动珀金斯女士
Viggo's giving me four to break hotel rules.
打破酒店的规矩 维戈要给我四枚金币
That's unwise, I assure you.
我向你保证 这样做很不明智
You were always a pussy.
你打架一直像个娘们
I apologize for calling you at this hour...
很抱歉这么晚打电话给你
but we have received a number of grievances from your floor...
但我们接到了很多来自你楼层的
concerning the noise.
噪音投诉
I was dealing with an uninvited guest.
我刚才在接待一位不速之客
Have you need then of, say...
你是否需要...
a dinner reservation, perhaps?
预订晚餐呢
Perhaps. I'll have to get back to you.
也许 我之后再联系你
- Where's Viggo? - I'm not telling you shit!
-维戈在哪儿 -我什么也不会告诉你
Do you really wanna die here, Perkins?
你真想死在这里吗 珀金斯
There's a church near Cannon Court.
坎农法院附近有个教堂
- What about it? - It's a front.
-教堂怎么了 -那是个幌子
It's where Viggo keeps his private stash.
维戈的私货都藏在那里
Everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah. Everything's fine.
嗯 没事
- I'll leave you to it then. - Hey, Harry.
-那我就不打扰你了 -哈利
You keen on earning a coin? Babysittin' the sleepin' one?
想赚一枚金币吗 盯着这个睡美人
- Catch and release? - Catch and release.
-捕捉并释放 -捕捉并释放
My son, how might I help you?
孩子 需要帮助吗
Let's go to the vault.
我们去保险库
Viggo will kill me.
维戈会杀了我的
Honestly, what do you think you're going to do with all of that?
老实说 你准备拿这些东西干什么
Housekeeping will find you.
保洁员会发现你的
Treat all your ladies like this?
你一向这样对待淑女吗
You are no lady. Trust me.
你可不是淑女 相信我
How would you like to earn more than just a gold coin?
你想赚比一枚金币更多的钱吗
You've broken the rules.
你打破了规矩
You've done business on Continental grounds.
你在大陆酒店内干活了
And management does not take kindly...
管理层不会轻易容忍
to that sort of behavior.
这种行为
Don't worry. Housekeeping'll find you.
别担心 保洁员会发现你的
Can we recover from this?
我们能重振旗鼓吗
Viggo, you know what was in that vault, right?
维戈 你知道那个保险库里放了什么吧
I'll say this, John.
这么说吧 约翰
They sure as fuck broke the mold with you.
你确实打破了他们的常规
You always had a certain...
知道吗 你总是
audacity about you, you know.
那么大胆
I can say you're still very much the John Wick of old.
我可以说你仍然是以前的约翰·威克
People don't change. You know that.
人是不会变的 你心知肚明
Do you know what was in that vault?
你知道那个保险库里放了什么吗
Artwork, cash, not without its worth.
艺术品和现金 确实有一定价值
But the leverage I had on this city--
但是我在这座城市里掌握的把柄
audio recordings, physical evidence, blackmail--
录音 物证 勒索
it was fuckin' priceless!
都是无价之宝
Yeah. I kind of enjoyed that.
嗯 烧掉那些我还挺享受的
Yeah, I know you did. Yeah.
是啊 我知道你挺享受的
Are you really laughing?
你是在笑吗
then you got married, huh? Settled down.
后来你结婚了 是吗 安定下来了
How did you manage that anyways?
你是怎么做到的
Yeah, while you had your wife, I had my son.
你有了妻子 我有了儿子
And believe me, you had a far better deal.
相信我 你的命比我好多了
And then you left.
然后你离开了
And the way you got out...
你退出的方式
lying to yourself that the past held no sway over the future.
自欺欺人地告诉自己 过去不能左右将来
a lot of us are rewarded for our misdeeds...
我们中很多人的罪行都得到了回报
which is why God took your wife...
所以上帝带走了你妻子
and unleashed you upon me.
并且让我面对你的愤怒
It clings to you...
抓住你不放
infecting everyone who comes close to you.
感染每一个接近你的人
We are cursed, you and I.
我们被诅咒了 你和我
On that we agree.
这一点上我们意见一致
Finally, common ground.
终于找到共同点了
It was just a fucking car. Just a fuckin' dog.
只是一辆破车 只是一条臭狗
When Helen died, I lost everything.
海伦去世后 我失去了一切
Until that dog arrived on my doorstep--
直到那条狗来到我门前
a final gift from my wife.
我妻子最后的礼物
In that moment, I received some semblance of hope...
那一刻 我仿佛感受到了一丝希望
an opportunity to grieve unalone.
一个不用独自哀悼的机会
- Oh, God. - Stole that from me.
-天啊 -把它偷走了
Killed that from me!
把它杀死了
People keep asking if I'm back...
人们总是在问我是否回来了
and I haven't really had an answer.
我一直没找到答案
But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.
但是现在 对 我觉得我回来了
So you can either hand over your son.
所以要么你交出你儿子
Or you can die screaming alongside him!
要么就和他一起惨叫着死去
Cool it. Cool it.
冷静点 冷静点
- Jesus. - Where is he?
-老天 -他在哪儿
I have your word then, if I tell you where he is,
那你向我保证 如果我告诉你他在哪儿
that you'll let me walk away?
你就放我走
He's kept in a safe house. Brooklyn.
他在一处安全屋 在布鲁克林
434 Wallace Place.
华莱士广场434号
- They know you're coming. - Of course.
-他们知道你要去 -当然
But it won't matter.
但是无关紧要
? A pretty beggar on my knees ?
Who You Talkin' to Man? - Nostalghia
? What's that 'cross your eyelid ?
? What's that across your tongue ?
? Who you talkin' to, man ?
? Who you talkin' to, man ?
Will you stop playing the fucking video game?
你能不能别玩那该死的电子游戏了
Will you stop playing the fucking video game?
你能不能别玩那该死的电子游戏了
Get down! Get down!
蹲下 蹲下
Come on! Come on! Get down! Get down!
快点 快点 蹲下 蹲下
? How do you like me now ?
? How do you like me now ?
? How do you like me now ?
? How do you like me now ?
? Who you talkin' to, man ?
? Who you talkin' to, man ?
Make the arrangements.
作出安排
Our pleasure, sir.
这是我们的荣幸 先生
A parting gift. From the management.
来自管理层的离别礼物
Compensation for last night's unfortunate...
补偿昨晚的不幸...
How many times do I have to save your ass?
我还要救你的小命多少次
- I appreciate it. - Of course.
-非常感谢 -别客气
You look terrible.
你看起来糟透了
No, I look retired.
不 我看起来退休了
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗
You made a new life.
你创造了新的生活
You'll find your way back to it.
你会找到回去的路的
It's time to go home.
该回家了
Let's get on with this, whatever the fuck this is.
赶紧开始吧 不管这是要干什么
I appreciate you granting my son a swift death.
非常感谢你让我儿子死得很痛快
I wouldn't know how to reply to that either.
这话我也不知道该怎么接
Marcus betrayed me.
马库斯背叛了我
You pulled the contract.
你取消了悬赏
And while it was open, you had every chance...
没取消之前 你有的是机会
every opportunity to kill John Wick.
有的是杀约翰·威克的机会
And if you had done your job...
如果你完成了你的工作
my son would be still alive!
我儿子就不会死了
he broke the cardinal rule.
他就违反了基本原则
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么毫不惊讶呢
In for a penny, in for a pound.
一不做 二不休
So, John, I had no choice.
所以约翰 我别无选择
I always liked you, Marcus.
我一直很喜欢你 马库斯
The last of the old guard.
最后一个保守派
But unlike the others, you go out on my terms.
但是和其他人不同 你怎么死我说了算
I go out on my own.
我怎么死我说了算
? We're killing strangers ?
Killing Strangers - Marilyn Manson
? We're killing strangers ?
? We're killing strangers ?
? The ones that we love ?
Well played, old friend.
算你狠 老朋友
- We done, Viggo? - We're done.
-完事了吗 维戈 -完事了
Yeah. Fuel the chopper.
喂 给直升机加油
Ms. Perkins, I apologize for calling you at this hour.
珀金斯女士 很抱歉这么晚打电话给你
Your membership to the Continental has been...
你在大陆酒店的会员资格被
by thine own hand, revoked.
你自作自受 取消了
I know what you're thinking, Jonathan.
我知道你在想什么 乔纳森
We live by a code.
我们有自己的原则
Which is why I'm not the one telling you that...
所以这不是我告诉你的 但是
a certain helicopter at a certain helipad...
某个停机坪上的某架直升机
is being fueled for a certain someone.
正在加油准备接某人
- Have you got my cigarettes? - Yeah, I got your cigarettes.
-你拿我的烟了吗 -我拿你的烟了
Yeah. Super. Let's go. Faster!
真好 开快点
The helicopter's right down there. Come on! Let's go!
直升机就在那边 快点
Shit! Goddamn, I knew he'd come.
该死的 我就知道他会来
What's fuckin' wrong with this guy?
这家伙有什么毛病
Somebody give me a gun. Who's got a gun?
谁给我把枪 谁有枪
Oh, God! My fucking head.
天啊 我的头
- That was a good one. - Who's got a gun?
-这一下真厉害 -谁有枪
The helicopter's right over there. We have to get over there.
直升机就在那边 我们必须过去
Oh, my God, I need a gun.
天啊 我需要枪
Russian cocksucker.
俄罗斯混蛋
No more guns, John.
别用枪了 约翰
Just you and me, John.
只剩你和我了 约翰
What happened, John?
到底怎么了 约翰
We were professionals. Civilized.
我们是专业人士 文明人
Do I look civilized to you?
你觉得我看起来文明吗
Be seeing you, John.
再会 约翰
Come on, John. Let's go home.
来吧 约翰 我们回家