疾速特攻 John Wick: Chapter 2

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语 / 意大利语 / 俄语

影片类型: 动作 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 查德·斯塔赫斯基

演员: 基努·里维斯 / 里卡多·斯卡马乔 / 伊恩·麦柯肖恩 / 鲁比·罗丝 / 科曼 / 克劳迪亚·杰里尼 / 兰斯·莱迪克 / 劳伦斯·菲什伯恩 / 托拜厄斯·西格尔 / 约翰·雷吉扎莫 / 布丽姬·穆


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.tv
压制: 梦幻 翻译: 微博@Emtee 字幕调校: zxdi 招募Q号: 324446465
都装好没
Almost.
快了
Almost.
快了
Sir, with all due respect,
先生 恕我直言
are you sure this is our best option?
你确定这是最佳选择吗
I mean, why can't we just correct the problem?
为什么不解决问题
Because my fucking nephew
因为我该死的侄子
killed a dog.
杀了条狗
And he stole a car.
还偷了辆车
A car
那辆车
which currently is among our inventory.
现在在我们的车库里
So we're giving everything up for a car?
我们就因为一辆车要放弃一切?
It's not just a car.
那不是普通的车
It is John Wick's car.
那是约翰·威克的车
Sir, why don't we just give it back?
先生 为什么不还呢
He killed my nephew.
他杀了我的侄子
My brother.
我的兄弟
And a dozen of my men.
还有我的十几个手下
Over his car.
就因为他的车
And a puppy.
和那条狗
And you...
You think he will stop now?
你觉得他现在会罢手?
Hmm?
嗯?
Sir, he's one man.
先生 他就一个人
Why don't we just eliminate him?
为什么不干掉他
John Wick
约翰·威克
is a man of focus...
是个专注
commitment...
尽责
and sheer fucking will!
还很他妈执着的人
He once killed three men in a bar...
他曾在酒吧杀了三个人
With a pencil. I know. I've heard the story.
用一只铅笔 我知道 我听说过
With a fucking pencil!
用一只该死的铅笔
Who the fuck can do that?
谁他妈能做到?
I can assure you
我能向你保证
that the stories you hear about this man,
关于他的故事 你听到的版本
if nothing else, has been watered down.
不出意外 都把他轻描淡写了
我的车在你那
是夜魔
和睦
你这样的人懂和睦的意思?
为什么不懂
和睦
好好享受隐退生活
Mr. Wick.
威克先生
疾速特攻
Hey, buddy.
嘿 伙计
Hey.
Good dog.
What are you doing, John?
你在干嘛 约翰?
Looking at you.
看你
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm waiting for you.
等你
Come here.
过来
Hey, boy.
嘿 小伙子
Nice peaceful place you got here.
这里真优美宁静
- Hey, Aurelio. - Hey.
- 你好 奥瑞利欧 - 你好
John, what the hell? I thought you loved this car.
约翰 什么情况?我以为你喜欢这辆车
What do you think?
怎么说?
Well, your motor's about to fall out
引擎快掉下来了
and the chassis's all bent up,
底盘全弯了
the driveshaft is all destroyed.
驱动轴全坏了
And I don't know if you noticed,
不知道你有没发现
but you got a crack in your windshield.
挡风玻璃被撞裂了
I mean... What do I think?
我怎么说呢…
I could fix this.
我能修好
Thanks for finding her.
谢谢你找到她
Not a problem, man. I just made a few calls.
别客气 老兄 我就打了几个电话
No big deal.
没什么的
Let me know when it's fixed.
修好告诉我
All right. It'll be ready Christmas...
好的 要到圣诞节
2030.
2030年的
Ciao, John.
你好 约翰
Santino.
桑提诺
我能进来吗
当然
Coffee?
咖啡?
Grazie.
谢谢
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也是
I was sorry to hear about your wife, John.
你妻子的事我很遗憾 约翰
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
你好
And the dog, does he have a name?
这条狗 他有名字吗?
No.
Listen, John, with all sincerity...
听着 约翰 说真的
I don't want to be here.
我不想来
Please, don't.
I'm asking you not to do this.
请你别那么做
I'm sorry.
抱歉
No one gets out and comes back
没人能说来就来
without repercussions.
说走就走
I do this with a heavy heart, John.
我这么做也很为难 约翰
But remember, if not for what I did
但别忘了 那晚要不是我
on the night of your impossible task,
你不可能完成任务
you wouldn't be here right now, like this.
现在你就不会在这样的地方
This is because of me.
这一切都因为我
This, in part, is mine.
某种程度上 这里属于我
Take it back.
把它收回
- Take it back? - Take it back.
- 把它收回?- 把它收回
A marker is no small thing, John.
徽记可不是微不足道的东西 约翰
For a man to Grant a marker to another,
一个人把徽记给另一个人
is to bind a soul to a blood oath.
就代表用灵魂立下血誓
Find someone else.
去找别人
Listen to me.
听我说
What is this? Hmm?
这是什么 嗯?
Do you remember? This is your blood.
你还记得吗 这是你的血
You came to me. I helped you.
你来找我 我帮了你
And if you don't do this,
如果你不干
you know the consequences.
你知道后果
I'm not that guy anymore.
我不再是那个人
You are always that guy, John.
你永远都是那个人 约翰
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Yes. You're right.
你说得没错
You can't.
你帮不了
But he can.
但他能帮
I'll see you soon, John.
约翰 我们会很快再见
You have a beautiful home, John.
你家很漂亮 约翰
Buenasera.
晚安
Well, good evening, John.
晚上好 约翰
Hey, Jimmy.
你好 吉米
Gas leak?
煤气泄漏?
Yeah, gas leak.
是啊 煤气泄漏
You working again?
又干起老本行了?
I'll see you, Jimmy.
再见 吉米
Come on, boy.
走吧 小伙子
Good night, John.
再见 约翰
Oh, shit.
见鬼
I'd like to see the manager.
我要见管理人
How good to see you again so soon, Mr. Wick.
很高兴这么快又见到你 威克先生
Shall I announce you?
要帮你通知吗
Yes, please.
好的 麻烦了
Stay.
待着
Mr. Wick is on his way to see you, sir.
威克先生来找你了 先生
Impeccable.
完美无瑕
Put these into circulation.
把这些发行流通
Where is he?
他在哪?
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢 朋友
Beautiful work. Beautiful.
做得太好了
What are you doing, Jonathan?
你干嘛 乔纳森
He burned my house down.
他烧毁了我的房子
You rejected his marker. You're lucky he stopped there.
你拒绝了他的徽记 你很幸运 他没再下狠手
What the hell were you thinking,
你怎么想的
giving a marker to a man like Santino D'Antonio?
把徽记给桑提诺·丹东尼奥那样的人
It was the only way I could get out.
那是我唯一脱身的办法
Oh. You call this "out"?
你管这叫"脱身"?
What did you think was gonna happen?
你认为会怎么样?
What did you expect? Huh?
你指望会怎么样?
Did you really think this day was never going to come? Hmm?
你真以为这一天永远不会到来吗?
What does he want you to do?
他想要你做什么?
I didn't ask.
我没问
I just said no.
我直接拒绝了
Two rules that cannot be broken, Jonathan.
有两个规矩不能破坏 乔纳森
No blood on continental grounds,
大陆酒店里不能开杀
and every marker must be honored.
每个徽记都必须给予荣耀
Now, while my judgment comes in the form of excommunicado,
被我判以绝罚的人
the High Table demand a more severe outcome
要是拒绝过高台桌的传统
if their traditions are refused.
就会遭到他们更严厉的惩罚
I have no choice?
我别无选择?
You dishonor the marker, you die.
你对徽记不敬 你会死
You kill the holder of the marker, you die.
你杀掉徽记持有人 你会死
You run, you die.
你跑路 你会死
This is what you agreed to, Jonathan.
这都是共识 乔纳森
Do what the man asks.
按那个人的要求办事
Be free.
你就自由了
Then, if you want to go after him,
之后 你要是想杀他
burn his house down, be my guest.
烧毁他的房子 请自便
But until then...
但在那之前
Rules.
要讲规矩
Exactly. Rules.
没错 要讲规矩
Without them, we'd live with the animals.
没规矩 我们会活得如同动物
Do you board?
这里能寄养吗?
I'm sorry to say, sir, but this facility does not.
很抱歉 先生 这地方不行
I, however, would be willing to accept
不过 你愿意的话
the responsibility, should you wish.
我能帮你照顾
Appreciate that.
谢谢
Does he have a name, sir?
他有名字吗 先生?
No.
Good dog.
Stay.
待着
This was my father's collection.
这是我父亲的收藏
I see little more than just paint on canvas, of course.
当然 我看到的只不过是画布上的颜料
But I do find myself here.
但我在这能找到自我
Please.
请坐
I didn't want to do this, John.
我并不想这么做 约翰
Had you stayed retired, I would have respected it.
如果你保持隐退 我就不会找你
Look at you.
瞧啊
You're thinking about it, aren't you?
你在思考 对吗?
You're counting exits, guards...
你在统计出口 保安
Could you get to me in time?
想迅速干掉我
How would you do it, I wonder?
我好奇你会怎么做
That woman's pen?
用那女人的笔?
His cane?
用他的拐杖?
Maybe his glasses?
或许用他的眼镜?
My hands.
用我的手
How exciting.
多令人兴奋啊
Yet, you know you cannot, can you?
然而 你知道你不能那么做 对吗
I told you I needed that guy,
我说了我需要那个人
the way you are looking at me right now.
我需要你现在看我的眼神
I needed the boogeyman.
我需要夜魔
I needed John Wick.
我需要约翰·威克
Just tell me what you want.
告诉我你想要什么
I want you to kill my sister.
我想要你杀了我的姐姐
Why?
为什么?
There are 12 seats at the High Table.
高台桌有12个席位
Camorra, Mafia, and Ndrangheta.
克莫拉 黑手党 光荣会
The Chinese, the Russian.
中国人 俄罗斯人
When my father died...
我父亲去世前
He willed his seat to her.
立嘱把席位传给她
She represents Camorra now.
现在她代表着克莫拉
And I can't help but wonder
而我不禁会想
what I might accomplish in her stead.
我取代她 会取得怎样的成就
You want me to kill Gianna D'Antonio?
你要我杀了吉安娜·丹东尼奥?
I could never do it.
我下不了手
She is my blood.
她是我的亲人
I still love her.
我还爱她
It can't be done.
这可不行
She's in Rome for her coronation.
她在罗马加冕
You will take the catacombs in...
你从地下墓穴进入…
It doesn't matter where she is.
她在哪无关紧要
That's why I need the ghost, lo spettro, John Wick.
所以我需要幽灵 约翰·威克
That's why I need you.
所以我需要你
Do this for me,
为我办这件事
and your marker is honored.
你的徽记会得到荣耀
What say you?
你怎么说
Never one to waste words.
从不讲废话
59 0 3.5 Fifty-nine, zero, three point five.
猎杀愉快 威克先生
欢迎来到罗马大陆酒店
要我帮什么忙吗
我要一间房
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Julius.
尤利乌斯
Ciao. - Nice to see you.
- 你好 - 很高兴见到你
I fail to recall the last time you were in Rome.
我都不记得你上次来罗马是什么时候了
And here I'd heard
我听说
you had retired.
你隐退了
I had.
之前是
Then humor me with but one question.
我问个问题 你配合下
你是为教皇而来吗
No.
不是
All right, then.
好吧
One of our finest rooms.
我们最好的房间之一
Grazie.
谢谢
And enjoy your stay.
入住愉快
Mr. Wick.
威克先生
Is the sommelier in?
侍酒师在里面吗?
I have never known him not to be.
他不会不在
Good afternoon, Mr. Wick.
下午好 威克先生
It's been a long time.
好久不见
I'd like a tasting.
我想品鉴一下
I am quite excited to show you something.
我很兴奋给你看些东西
First...
首先…
Buongiorno, signor Wick.
你好 威克先生
Ciao, Angelo.
你好 安杰洛
Welcome back to Rome.
欢迎再次来到罗马
你需要一套新西装吗
I am.
没错
I know of your past fondness for the German varietals,
我知道你以前喜欢德国品种
but I can wholeheartedly endorse the new breed of Austrians.
但我强烈推荐奥地利的新品种
Glock .34 and .26.
格洛克34和26
This is the original map of the D'Antonio estate.
这是丹东尼奥庄园的原始地图
Here, you have all the ancient ruins.
这里 都是古代遗迹
Tell me, Mr. Wick, is this a formal event or a social affair?
威克先生 告诉我 是用于正式场合还是社交活动?
Social.
社交
And is this for day or evening?
白天穿还是晚上穿?
I need one for day and one for night.
白天和晚上 各要一件
Recontoured grips.
重塑过的枪柄
Flared magwell for easier reloads.
喇叭形弹夹井 更易于装弹
And I know you'll appreciate the custom porting.
你肯定会喜欢它的自定义改装
What's next?
接下来呢
I need something robust, precise.
我需要强劲 精准的
Robust, precise.
强劲 精准
This is the map of the temple and catacombs underneath.
这是神殿和地下墓穴的地图
- In what style? - Italian.
- 要什么风格?- 意式
- How many buttons? - Two.
- 要几个纽扣?- 两个
- Trousers? - Tapered.
- 裤子呢?- 窄脚
How about the lining?
衬里呢?
Tactical.
作战式
Ar-15, 11.5-inch.
AR-15 十一英寸半枪管
Compensated with an ion-bonded bolt carrier.
离子涂层枪机
Trijicon accupoint with one-six magnification.
配有吉康公司的一至六倍变倍瞄准镜
And this is the modern blueprint.
这是现代设计图
There are one, two, three gates.
有一 二 三道门
Silicon carbide discs. Ceramic matrices.
碳化硅圆片 陶瓷基质
Accompanying laminates.
伴同层压材料
Cutting-edge body armor.
尖端身体护甲
We just sew it between the fabric and the lining.
我们把它缝在面料和衬里之间
Zero penetration. However...
零穿透 然而…
Quite painful, I'm afraid.
我恐怕会非常疼
Could you recommend anything for the end of the night?
你能推荐晚宴收尾用的吗?
Something big, bold.
要大气狂放
May I suggest the Benelli m4?
我推荐伯奈利M4
Custom bolt carrier release and charging handle.
定制枪机框和拉机柄
Textured grips, should your hands get wet.
防滑刻纹握把
An Italian classic.
意大利经典
Dessert?
甜点呢?
Dessert.
甜点
The finest cutlery. All freshly stoned.
最好的刀具 全新磨砺
Well done.
干得好
- Could you do a rush order? - I sure can.
- 能加急做吗?- 可以
Where would you like to have it sent?
要送哪儿?
The hotel.
酒店
Shall I have everything sent to your room?
要把所有东西送你房间吗?
Yes. Thank you. Excellent.
好 谢谢 - 好极了
Mr. Wick?
威克先生
Do enjoy your party.
尽情享受你的派对
Good evening.
晚上好
Are you enjoying the party?
你喜欢这场派对吗?
打扰下 小姐
阿科尼先生在等你
马上就去
Mr. Akoni.
阿科尼先生
Are you enjoying the festivities?
你喜欢这次庆典吗?
谢谢你来见我
Please. Sit.
请坐
Ms. D'Antonio,
丹东尼奥女士
you can't just take what is rightfully mine.
你不能拿走理应是我的东西
Nothing was taken.
没东西被拿走
Those among your own came to us with these territories.
这些地盘是你的那些人给我们的
A knife was pressed to their throats.
他们的喉咙被架着刀
Semantics.
这是理解问题
Besides...
另外
That blade you speak of was meant for their children.
那把刀原本是给他们的孩子准备的
They were only meant to watch.
他们本来只要看着
What is yours is now ours, Mr. Akoni.
你的东西现在是我们的 阿科尼先生
Now go.
走吧
Enjoy the party.
好好享受派对
Have some fun.
玩得开心
你去招待客人吧
我要梳洗化妆
Sì, Signora.
好的 小姐
没有你我该怎么办 卡西安
John.
约翰
Gianna.
吉安娜
There was a time not so long ago
就在不久前
in which I considered us as friends.
我把你当成朋友
I still do.
我仍然是
Yet here you are.
可你来这里了
死亡特使
What brought you back, John?
是什么让你复出的 约翰?
A marker.
一个徽记
Held by?
持有人是?
Your brother.
你的弟弟
Tell me, John.
告诉我 约翰
This marker...
你是因为
Is it how you got out?
这个徽记脱身的吗?
And what was her name,
她叫什么?
this woman whose life has ended my own?
这个结束我生命的女人
Helen.
海伦
Helen.
海伦
This Helen...
这个海伦
Was she worth the price that you now seek to pay?
她值得你现在付出的代价吗?
Now,
现在
let me tell you what happens when I die.
我来告诉你 我死后会发生什么
Santino will lay claim to my seat at the table.
桑提诺会在高台桌索领我的席位
He will take New York.
他会夺取纽约
And you will have been the one who gifted it to him.
你将是把它送给他的那个人
What would your Helen think about that, John?
你的海伦对此会怎么想 约翰?
What would your Helen think about you?
你的海伦对你会怎么想?
Why?
为什么?
Because I lived my life my way.
因为我以我的方式生存
And I will die my way.
我也要以我的方式死去
Do you fear damnation, John?
你害怕天谴吗 约翰?
Yes.
You know,
要知道
I always thought I could escape it.
我总以为我能避开
That I'd see it coming.
避开这一天的到来
That I'd see you.
避开你的到来
John?
约翰?
Cassian.
卡西安
You working?
你在工作?
Yeah.
是啊
You?
你呢?
Yeah.
我也是
Good night?
今晚很顺?
Afraid so.
我恐怕是的
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到你这么说
抓住他
Loose ends?
还有没做完的事?
就一件
Yeah...
是啊
You're not having a good night, are you, John?
你今晚并不顺啊 约翰
Gentlemen!
先生们
Gentlemen!
先生们
Do I need to remind you
要我提醒你们
that there will be no business
大陆酒店里
conducted on the continental grounds?
不能办事吗?
No, signore.
不用 先生
No, sir.
不用 先生
Now, may I suggest a visit to the bar,
现在我建议你们去酒吧
so you can calm yourselves.
去冷静下
Gin, wasn't it?
杜松子酒 对吧?
Yes.
没错
Bourbon, right?
波旁酒 对吗?
Grazie.
谢谢
I had a marker.
我有个徽记任务
Whose?
谁给的?
Her brother.
她的弟弟
I see.
我明白了
You had no choice.
你别无选择
He wants her seat at the table.
他想要她在高台桌的席位
He'll get it now.
他现在能得到了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
没错
So you're free.
所以你自由了
Am I?
是吗?
No.
不是
Not at all.
完全不是
You killed my ward. Someone I was close to.
你杀了我的受监护人 跟我关系亲近的人
An eye for an eye, John.
我要以眼还眼 约翰
You know how it goes.
你知道会怎么样
Yeah.
是的
I'll make it quick.
我会下手利索
I promise.
我保证
I appreciate that.
谢谢
I'll try and do the same.
我也会下手利索
This round's on me.
这次我请
Consider it a professional courtesy.
就当这是职场礼节
艰难的一晚?
我能请你喝一杯吗
No. Thanks.
不用 谢谢
不是他 是我
我会再见到你 约翰·威克
我先看见你 就不会让你见到
Hello, John.
你好 约翰
I understand if you are upset.
你不高兴的话 我理解
And I know it might feel personal.
我知道这像是私人恩怨
But what kind of man would I be
但我要是不向杀我姐的凶手报仇
if I didn't avenge my sister's murder?
我还是人吗?
John?
约翰
Could you let management know
你能告诉管理部
I'll be checking out in the morning.
我早上退房吗
Operator. How may I direct your call?
我是接线员 要我把电话转给谁?
- Accounts payable. - One moment, please.
- 应付账款 - 请稍等
Accounts payable. How may I help you?
这里是应付账款 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
I'd like to open an account.
我想开个账户
- Name on the account? - John Wick.
- 帐户姓名?- 约翰·威克
Verification?
验证码?
9305-05 9305-05.
State of contract?
契约状态?
- Open. - Denomination?
- 开放 - 面额
Seven million.
七百万
Processing. Please hold.
处理中 请稍等
I appreciate the service. My pleasure.
谢谢招待 - 不客气
You will find safe passage below.
你会在下面找到安全通道
Transportation is waiting for you.
运输工具已就绪
May you have a safe journey, Mr. Wick.
祝你一路平安 威克先生
姓名 约翰·威克 金额 七百万美元
消息发送中
对不起 我办砸了
Order confirmed.
订单已确认
- What is this? - He completed the task.
- 这是什么?- 他完成了任务
The marker is over.
徽记任务结束了
Mark it.
按指印
If Mr. Wick isn't dead already,
威克先生还没死的话
he soon will be.
那他很快就会的
Will you mark it, sir?
先生 你能按指印吗?
You have no idea what's coming, do you?
你不知道接下来会发生什么 对吗?
I have everyone in New York looking for him.
我让人都在纽约找他
I doubt we will see him again.
我怀疑我们是否会再见到他
Do you now?
是吗?
You stabbed the devil in the back
你在恶魔背后捅刀
and forced him back into the life that he had just left.
迫使他回到刚离开的生活
You incinerated the priest's temple.
你烧了祭司的神殿
Burned it to the ground.
把它烧成了灰烬
Now he's free of the marker, what do you think he'll do?
现在他不受徽记制约 你觉得他会干嘛?
He had a glimpse of the other side
他想过普通人的生活
and he embraced it.
便投身其中
But you, signor D'Antonio...
但你 丹东尼奥先生
took it away from him.
却把它夺走了
He was already back.
他早就回来了
Oh, he came back for love, not for you.
他因为爱回来的 不是为了你
He owed me. I had every right.
他欠我人情 我完全有权让他回来
And now he's coming again.
现在他又要来了
He did tell you not to do this.
他跟你说过别这么做
He did warn you.
他警告过你
Adios, Santino.
再见 桑提诺
Please notify MTA personnel of any suspicious activity.
有任何可疑活动 请告知运输署人员
Your attention, please.
请注意
The Broad Street bound c train is now arriving.
往布罗德街方向的C列车来了
Your attention, please.
请注意
The Broad Street bound c train is now arriving.
往布罗德街方向的C列车来了
Next stop, Canal Street.
下一站 克拿尔街
This is Canal Street.
克拿尔街到了
This is the Broad Street bound c train.
这是往布罗德街方向的C列车
The next stop is Rector Street.
下一站 瑞克特街
This is Rector Street.
瑞克特街到了
This is the Broad Street bound c train.
这是往布罗德街方向的C列车
The next stop is Broad Street.
下一站 布罗德街
This is Broad Street.
布罗德街到了
This is the last stop on the southbound c train.
这是C列车南行的最后一站
The blade is in your aorta.
刀刺入了你的主动脉
You pull it out, you'll bleed, and you will die.
你拔出来就会流血 然后你会死
This is the end of the line.
终点站到了
Consider this a professional courtesy.
就当这是职场礼节
This is Broad Street.
布罗德街到了
This is the last stop on the southbound c train.
这是C列车南行的最后一站
This is the end of the line.
这是终点站
We say things, we see things.
世事为我们所述 为我们所见
The things you see are nightmares, man.
你看到的都是梦魇 老兄
Like this one time...
就像这一次…
Take me to him.
带我去他那
Tell him it's John Wick.
告诉他 是约翰·威克
You know, they just... They put it in everything!
要知道 他们…他们什么都放进去
Hey, man. You got a quarter?
嘿 老兄 有25美分吗?
As I live and breathe!
真没想到啊
John Wick.
约翰·威克
The man.
那个男人
The myth.
那个神话
The legend.
那个传奇
You're not very good at retiring.
你不是很擅长隐退啊
I'm working on it.
我在努力
Mr. Wick doesn't remember, but we met many years ago,
威克先生不记得了 但我们很多年前见过
before my ascension...
是我上位前的事
When I was just a pawn in the game.
那时我还只是棋局中的一枚棋子
We met and you gave me a gift,
我们相遇后 你就送了我份礼物
the gift that would make me a king.
让我成为王者的礼物
You don't remember, but there I was, standing in an alleyway.
你不记得了 我当时站在一条小巷里
I didn't even hear you coming.
我甚至没发现你在靠近我
You gave me this.
你送了我这个
Gift from the boogeyman.
来自夜魔的礼物
Perfect for every occasion.
完美适用于各种场合
But you also gave me a choice.
但你也给了我选择
Pull my gun, shoot you in the back, and die.
在你背后掏枪打你 然后死去
Or keep the pressure on my neck...
或是压住自己的脖子
... and live.
活下去
And so you see, I survived.
所以你瞧 我活了下来
No one sneaks up on me anymore, thanks to you.
多亏了你 再也没人能偷偷接近我
I am all-seeing and all-knowing.
我无所不见 无所不知
Then you know why I'm here.
那你知道我为什么来这里
Santino D'Antonio, yes.
因为桑提诺·丹东尼奥
Your contract went wide, John.
约翰 悬赏你的契约传得很广
That's bad for your health.
这对你的健康不利啊
What's the number up to now, Earl?
厄尔 现在赏金到多少了?
$7 million dollars! Damn!
七百万美元 天呐
It's Christmas. We're going to Applebee's after this.
圣诞了 这之后我们要去苹果蜂
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You have eyes begging for change on every corner in the city.
你讨钱的眼线遍布城市的每个角落
I'm thinking you can find Santino.
我想你能找到桑提诺
I need you to move me. Underground.
我需要你把我从地下转移
Get me to him.
把我带到他那
How sweet it is!
好开心啊
The boogeyman begging me for help.
夜魔求我帮忙
Well, of course, John.
没问题啊 约翰
Yes, John. Whatever you'd like, John.
可以啊 约翰 有事随便说 约翰
Would you like a back rub with that, John?
想要背部按摩吗 约翰?
You're going to help me.
你会帮我的
Why the fuck would I do that?
我他妈为什么要帮?
Because I'm the only one that can help you.
因为我是唯一能帮你的人
You're gonna help me out?
你要帮我?
That's downright upright of you, Mr. Wick.
你真会做人 威克先生
You sound positively magnanimous.
你听上去好大度
But look around you.
但看看你周围
How much help does it look like I need?
你觉得我需要帮助吗?
It seems to me that the real question, Mr. Wick,
威克先生 在我看来 真正的问题是
is who in this cruel world of ours is going to help you?
在我们这个残酷世界中 谁会帮你
There's a storm coming.
一场风暴即将来临
Not just for me. For all of us.
这不是为了我自己 而是为了我们所有人
For everyone under the table.
所有在高台桌之下的人
Yes, killing someone who has a seat at the High Table
是啊 杀某个在高台桌有席位的人
does create a problem.
确实会造成问题
But it's your problem, baby.
但那是你的问题 宝贝
After all, none of my people sent Gianna D'Antonio
毕竟 我的人可没把吉安娜·丹东尼奥
to the hereafter.
送上黄泉
That being said, Santino has her seat now.
话虽如此 但桑提诺现在得到了她的席位
And he wants the city.
他想要这座城市
When he's done uptown, you think he's gonna stop at 14th street?
等他搞定上城区 你觉得他会止步于第14街?
We'll just have to take care of ourselves.
我们只需照顾好我们自己
Oh, yeah? For how long?
是吗 能持续多久呢?
And how much blood?
要流多少血呢?
You kill Santino,
你杀了桑提诺
the Camorra, and the High Table come for you.
克莫拉和高台桌会追杀你
I kill Santino, they come for me.
我杀了桑提诺 那他们追杀的就是我
He's offered $7 million dollars for your life.
他悬赏七百万美元要你的命
$7 million dollars is a lot of money, Mr. Wick.
七百万美元是笔大钱 威克先生
So I guess you have a choice.
所以我想你可以选择
You want a war?
你想要一场大战?
Or do you wanna just give me a gun?
还是给我一把枪?
Somebody, please! Get this man a gun!
来人 给这人搞把枪
Kimber 1911, .45 acp.
金伯1911 0.45英寸ACP弹
Seven-round capacity.
能装七颗子弹
Seven rounds?
七颗子弹?
$7 million dollars gets you seven rounds.
七颗子弹配悬赏你的七百万美元
That's a million dollars a round, baby.
一百万一颗 宝贝
Let's go.
走吧
Your descent into hell begins here, Mr. Wick.
你的地狱之旅就此开始了 威克先生
He's at the museum.
他在博物馆
Earl will guide you.
厄尔会给你带路
Do be careful on your way down.
一路小心
Oh, and remember, you owe me.
别忘了 你欠我个人情
You don't want me owing you.
你不会希望我欠你
Welcome, everyone.
欢迎各位光临
Let us toast to the future of the High Table
让我们向高台桌的未来举杯敬酒
and of course, to the memory of my dear sister.
当然 也向我亲爱的姐姐敬酒纪念
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Mr. Akoni, how are you?
阿科尼先生 你好吗
Wick is here.
威克来了
Yeah.
好的
You and you, with me. You, go.
你 还有你 跟我走 你过去
Welcome to "reflections of the soul" at the new modern NYC.
欢迎来到新现代纽约城的“灵魂反思”展
Within this exhibition,
这次展览
the interplay of light and the nature of self-images
结合变幻的光影与自我形象的本质
coalesce to provide an experience
来提供一种体验
which will highlight the fragility of our perception of space
能突出我们空间知觉的脆弱
and our place within it.
并凸显我们身处其中时的位置
We hope through this exhibit we can provide
我们希望通过此次展览 能让你
new insights into your understanding of the world,
对这世界的理解有新的看法
and just possibly lead you to deeper reflection
或许也会让你对自我本质
into the nature of self.
有更深的反思
天呐 约翰
天呐
你就是冥顽不灵
The marker is complete, John.
约翰 徽记完整了
You should have just run away.
你本该逃跑
You know what the Camorra will do to you.
你知道克莫拉会对你做什么
You think you're Old Testament?
你以为你是旧约吗?
No, John.
不是 约翰
No.
你不是
Killing me won't stop the contract.
杀了我终止不了契约
Killing me will make it so much worse.
杀了我会让情况变得更糟
John,
约翰
you know what I think?
你知道我怎么想的吗?
I think you are addicted to it.
我觉得你沉迷了
To the vengeance.
沉迷于复仇
Welcome to "reflections of the soul" at the new modern NYC.
欢迎来到新现代纽约城的“灵魂反思”展
No wife.
没有妻子
No life.
没有生活
No home.
没有家
Vengeance, it's all you have.
你只有 复仇
You wanted me back.
你要我回来
I'm back.
我回来了
You are now exiting "reflections of the soul" at the new modern NYC.
你正在离开新现代纽约城的“灵魂反思”展
走吧 我会搞定
We hope that your journey through the exhibit
我们希望你在观展时
has been one of reflective contemplation
会有反思性的沉思
allowing for a new perspective and insight.
以引发新的视角和看法
You are now exiting "reflections of the soul"
你正在离开“灵魂反思”展
我会再见到你
那肯定
You are now exiting "reflections of the soul"
你正在离开“灵魂反思”展
Good evening.
晚上好
Is the manager in?
管理人在吗?
The manager is always in.
管理人一直在
Winston.
温斯顿
Mr. D'Antonio.
丹东尼奥先生
Your evening has been colorful, I see.
你今晚的夜生活真是缤纷多彩
Seeking safe harbor, I presume?
我猜你在找避风港吧?
I want his membership revoked. Now.
我希望你现在就撤销他的会员资格
In the eyes of this institution,
从制度上来说
Mr. Wick has breached no legalities.
威克先生没有违反任何条例
Then you know that I have the right to demand of you...
那你也知道我有权要求你…
Nothing. You demand nothing of me, Mr. D'Antonio.
你要求不了我什么 丹东尼奥先生
This kingdom is mine and mine alone.
这里是我的王国 我一个人的
All right.
好吧
Then enjoy your kingdom, Winston, while you still can.
那好好享受你的王国 温斯顿 趁你还能
And you, its privileges, sir.
这也是你的特权 先生
I'm here to see Santino D'Antonio.
我找桑提诺·丹东尼奥
He's waiting for you in the lounge, sir.
他正在酒廊等你 先生
Duck fat.
鸭油
Makes all the difference.
是重中之重
Jonathan...
乔纳森
Have you seen the menu here?
你看过这里的菜单吗?
- Lot of options. - Jonathan, listen to me...
- 有很多选择 - 乔纳森 听我说
A man can stay here a long time
一个人在这待很久
and never eat the same meal twice.
都能一直吃到不同的菜
Jonathan, just walk away.
乔纳森 走开
Yeah, Jonathan.
没错 乔纳森
Walk away.
走开
What have you done?
你干了什么?
Finished it.
干完了
How was he?
他怎么样?
He was a good dog. I have enjoyed his company.
他很乖 我很喜欢有他为伴
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Mr. Wick?
威克先生
If you would be so inclined.
你愿意的话 请跟我来
Come on, boy.
来 小伙子
It has been a pleasure, Mr. Wick.
很荣幸认识你 威克先生
Goodbye.
再见
Jonathan.
乔纳森
Winston.
温斯顿
What am I looking at?
有什么问题吗?
The Camorra's doubled Santino's open contract.
克莫拉把桑提诺的开放契约翻了一番
It's gone international.
已传遍全球
High table?
高台桌?
And the continental?
还有大陆酒店?
You killed a man on company grounds, Jonathan.
你在酒店杀了个人 乔纳森
You leave me no choice but to declare you excommunicado.
你让我别无选择 只能宣告将你处以绝罚
The doors to any service or provider in connection with the continental
跟大陆酒店有关的任何服务和供应商
are now closed to you.
现在都对你关闭
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Your life is now forfeit.
你的生命 现在被没收了
Then why am I not dead?
那我为什么还没死?
Because I deemed it not to be.
因为我还没宣告
Now.
就现在
You have one hour. I can't delay it any longer.
你有一个小时 我可拖不了更久
You might need this...
你可能需要这个
Down the road.
将来用
Winston...
温斯顿
Tell them.
告诉他们
Tell them all.
告诉他们所有人
Whoever comes,
无论谁来
whoever it is,
无论是谁
I'll kill them.
我都会杀了他们
I'll kill them all.
我会杀光他们
'Course you will.
你当然会了
Jonathan.
再见 乔纳森
Winston.
再见 温斯顿
Accounts payable.
应付账款
11111 One-one-one-one-one.
In one hour.
一小时后
John Wick.
约翰·威克
Excommunicado.
受到绝罚
Order 11111 confirmed.
订单11111 已确认
姓名 约翰·威克 分发 全球 一小时
状态 受到绝罚
消息发送中