华尔街 Wall Street

上映日期: 1,987

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 犯罪

导演: 奥利佛·斯通

演员: 查理·辛 / 迈克尔·道格拉斯 / 达丽尔·汉纳 / 塔马拉·图尼 / 约翰·C·麦金雷 / 詹姆斯·斯派德 / 马丁·辛


台词
Wall Street
华尔街
- Easy! - Excuse me!
- 放松 - 借过!
Good morning. Jackson Steinem.
早安 杰史证券公司
- How you doing,Buddy? - Great,Carolyn.
- 巴德 你好吗? - 好极了 卡洛琳
Doing any better would be a sin.
再好的话就是罪过了
Morning.
抱歉让你久等了
Morning,Dan. What's looking good today?
早 丹 今天什么股票看好?
If I knew,I wouldn't be in this business. Get out while you're young.
我知道的话就不会干这行了 趁年轻快离开 小伙子
I came here one day,I sat down,and look at me now.
有一天我来到这 坐了下来 看看现在的我
Look at you now.
看看现在的你
Morning,Brian.
早,布莱恩
- Chuckie! How's the woman slayer? - Looking for an 18-year-old wife.
- 你这个花花公子过得如何? - 还在找18岁的老婆啊
- How you doing,pal? - Well,if I had your looks,better.
- 你好吗? - 若我有你的脸蛋就更好了
Takes years of genetics,a Yale education and the right tailor.
这要靠家族优良基因 大学念耶鲁 还有找对裁缝师
Not that you learned anything,Chunk.
你还是啥也没学会 胖克
Marv,I got a feeling that we are gonna make a killing today.
马文 我有预感 今天我们会大开杀戒
Yeah? Where's your machine gun?
是吗?那你的机关枪呢?
You can't make a buck in this market.
天啊 股票市场没赚头
The country's going to hell faster than when RooseveIt was in charge!
这个国家衰败的速度 比罗斯福那混蛋在位时还快
Too much cheap money sloshing around the world.
那些弱势货币在全世界流窜
Worst mistake we ever made was letting Nixon get off the gold standard.
我们最大的错误 就是放任尼克森放弃金本位
Putney Drug - you boys might wanna look at it.
你们或许可以考虑普尼药厂
- No. They'll take five years to come around. - But they got a good new drug.
- 不 那公司要再5年才有转机 - 可是他们推出的新药不错
Stick to the fundamentals. That's how lBM and Hilton were built.
要坚守基本面 IBM和希尔顿 就是这样扎根的
Good things sometimes take time.
好东西有时是急不来的
Look sharp,especially you rookies.
各位 今天可要张大眼睛 尤其是你们这些菜鸟
Nikkei lndex closed up 90 points last night.
日经指数昨天上涨了90点
We expect heavy Japanese buying on the opening.
我们预估今日的日本资金 在一开市就会大举买进
The firm has 200,000 steel for sale.
我们有二十万股钢铁股要卖
A million Big Blue. 350,000 pork and beans.
一百万股的IBM股票 还有三十五万股的食品类股
Get on the horn with your institutions.
打给你们的法人等大户
These utilities are our top priority today.
挑他们有兴趣买的股票下手
- OK. Let's go to work. - And they're off and running!
- 好 上工吧 - 这些客户是今日的优先目标
We cleared up to 60,000 XGC at 48 1/2. Yes,that's right. Right.
我们买进了六万股SGC股票 价位是48.5美元 对 正在盯
- The market just doubled. - Brenner!
- 市场正加速上升 - 布伦纳
Research has put thrifts on the recommended.
研究部门推荐储蓄银行类股
What? Dump it for chrissake!
什么?对 全部卖掉
30,000. Three-eight top. I go along at 23. You got it.
买进3万股 最高3/8 我预测这支会涨到23美元 没问题
Now you own it! Conwest Air? Let me check it.
买进了 你要康威航空?我查查看
Circle 29,000 Niagaras for Templeton.
替泰普顿基金保留 2万9千股的尼加拉瓜股票
Mr Harrison,are you aware that
哈先生 不知你有没有注意到
we are in the biggest bull market of our generation?
如今股市的多头走势 可是史上头一遭
No,sir,it's not what you think. If you take five minutes of your time...
不…您误会了 您只要花五分钟…
Dreyfus is looking for 50,000 Conair!
卓发斯要买五万股康威航空 你那边有吗?
September 50s? How about Decembers?
九月的认股价是每股五十元 那十月的呢?
Mr Zaros? Bud Fox,Jackson Steinem.
我是杰史证券的福巴德
Yes,sir,I am aware of that.
是 我了解
But if I could have five minutes to explain the opportunities emerging...
您只要拔五分钟 容我解释
..in the international debt market.
国际债券市场大好的投资机会
No,no...
不 您等…
Bud Fox,Jackson Steinem.
杰史证券的福巴德
Yes,I am aware of this.
是 我了解
But if I could just explain the opportunities emerging...
您只要拔五分钟 容我解释
..in the international debt market...
国际债券市场大好的投资机会
I'm sure that...
我确信…该死
Yesterday concerns my future. I need the info now,before the close.
事关我的前途 我要在收盘前得到消息
No,in ten minutes it's history. At four I'm a dinosaur!
不 十分钟后我就成为历史了 等到四点后我就变成废物了
Howard,I thought you were a gentleman.
霍华 我以为你是正人君子
Sure it's gone down. You got the tip. I didn't.
这支股票当然在跌 不过这是你跟我说的
- Why would I tell you to sell it? - Give it back!
- 我没叫你买 怎么叫你卖? - 把股票还回去
To who? I can't give it back - you own it!
- 还给谁? - 你已经买了
No,he's not here.
我要跟你主管讲话 他现在不在这里
- That's what you told us to say. - Gimme that phone.
- 这是你教我们说的 - 电话给我
- Hello? - Hello.
- 喂 - 喂
- Who am I talking to? - The sales manager. What's the problem?
- 你是哪位? - 我是营业部经理 有什么问题?
What? Will you gimme a break? How was I supposed to know you were in surgery?
你就放我一马吧 我怎么知你在动手术
What am I...Marvin the Mindreader?!
难不成...我会读心术?
Uh,no,sir. I'll discuss that with the account executive,and I'll get back to you.
你是要我取消帐户?不 我和会计部商量后再联络你
No,no,sir. You're welcome.
我很感激 不 不客气
I'm closing the account. If he doesn't pay tomorrow,you pay.
我要关掉他的帐户 他明天不付钱 你付
Mr Lynch,I swear to you,he's lying.
林先生 我发誓他在说谎
We give you a rich man's account,...
我们让你替大户操盘
..and you tell me he's gonna DK you for a lousy quarter point?
他会为跌了1/4元而赖帐?
You're being unfair,sir. You know he's got a history for bullshit.
您这样有欠公道 他以前就有过这种不良纪录
Somebody's got to pay.
反正总要有人付
Ain't gonna be me.
那个人不会是我
Buddy,Buddy. A little trouble,huh,today,Buddy?
巴德 今天不顺利啊?
Howard the jerk reneged on me.
霍华这混蛋反咬我一口
I gotta cover his losses to the tune of seven grand.
我得帮他负担七千元的损失
Yeah! I'm holding!
对!我还在等
I'm tapped out. American Express got a hit man looking for me.
我破产了 马文 美国运通一定请了杀手在找我
Itcoulda been worse,right? Coulda been my money.
情况可能会更糟 对吧? 可能是我的钱
Here,here,rookie,let me help you out. I got... a C-note.
来…菜鸟 我来救救你 我看我有多少? 一百元
- Thanks,Marv. I'll make it up to you. - Yes,I am still here!
- 谢了 马文 我会报答你的 - 对 我还在
You know what my dream is? To one day be on the other end of that phone.
你知道我的梦想是什么? 就是有天能换到电话那一头
Oh,you got it,baby. Where the reaI cheesecake is.
在那里才有钱赚
Hey,Bud,you forgetting something?
巴德 你是不是忘了什么?
The Gekko phone call?
盖葛的电话
When are you gonna realise
巴德 你几时才能明白?
it's the big game hunters who bag elephants,not guys like us.
赚钱的是大户 不是我们
- Gordon Gekko,please. - Gekko's beautiful.
- 盖葛办公室 - 真漂亮
30 seconds after the Challenger blew up,he's selling NASA stock short.
挑战者号爆炸后三十秒 他就卖空了太空总署的股票
Yeah,but... 47 million he made on the Melcore deal.
对 但他在马康股票 赚了四千七百万
23 on the imperial deal before he was 40.
在他四十岁前 就靠宏大股赚了两千三百万
The guy makes 20 times what Dave Winfield makes in a year,and he talks to everybody.
大卫温飞一年赚的钱 只他赚的二十分之一 他逢人就说这件事
And he had an ethical bypass at birth.
他打一出生就没了良心
- Hello,Natalie. Guess who? - Mr Fox.
- 喂?娜塔丽 你猜我是谁? - 巴德
Right. Every day I say to myself that today could be the day.
没错 我每天都对自己说 可能就是今天
So will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
- I'll think about it. - Then can you get me through to Mr Gekko?
- 我会考虑 - 可以帮我接盖葛先生吗? 这事关他的未来
- He's very busy. - Of course he is. Five minutes is all I ask.
- 他现在很忙 - 他当然很忙 我也很忙啊 我只要求五分钟
Mr Fox,I'm sure you're a good broker,but our traders deal with the brokers.
福先生 我相信你是个优秀的营业员 但我们这些散户才会找营业员
Mr Gekko deals with investment bankers.
盖葛只和投资银行打交道
Tell him I called. There are big changes...
那至少跟他说我打电话来过?
Yes,I'll give him your message.
好 我会替你留话给他
Leo,I understand,
李欧 我了解
but you have to realise there'll be major subordinated debt involved.
但你要知道这事关附属债务
- Buddy,how ya doing? - Great,Charlie. Any better would be a sin.
巴德小子 你好吗? -很好 再好就是罪过了
Jesus Christ! Listen,I hear all you guys on Wall Street are millionaires.
天哪! 我听说你们华尔街的人 全都是百万富翁
When you gonna make us all rich?
你何时让我们大家发财啊?
You need an account to win the lottery.
先开个帐户 才能中大奖
Give me 50 grand. I'll get you a condo.
给我五万元 赶明年圣诞 我包准你能在佛州买幢别墅
Sure! We'll own the airline by then!
我们到时都有航空公司了
Why don't he make himself rich,
他才不能让大家发财 不如他先让自己发财
so he can pay off his school loans?
好还清助学贷款
Nice to see you're in such a good mood,Dad.
爸 难得看你心情这么好
Did Mom give you fish for dinner?
老妈又煮鱼给你当晚餐?
You smoke too much.
你烟抽得太凶了
How often you gotta go to the hospital to realise?
你要进出去医院几次才会…
Leave me alone. It's the only thing that makes me feel good.
你别管我行不行? 只剩下抽烟能让我舒服了
There,Frank. All set.
法兰克 全好了 保重 法兰克
Spaghetti! Your mother still makes lousy spaghetti.
你妈做的意大利面还是很差
- It's pasta now. Spaghetti's out of date. - So am l. You want a beer?
- 现在叫做通心面 意大利面已经过时了 - 我也是 你要喝啤酒吗? 好
Billie! Bring a Molson Lite for the kid!
比利 给他来瓶淡啤酒
- Looking good,huh? - He looks terrific.
他看起来不错吧? 他看起来好极了
Carl,we'll be at the bar.
卡尔 我们会在吧台 好
- I'll catch up with you. - All right,Charlie.
- 我再过去找你们 - 保重 好 查理
So...
呃....
You look like you've grown another inch,
你看起来又长高了
but you don't look so hot,Buddy.
但却愁眉苦脸的
- You're gonna get bags under your eyes. - Yeah,I had a tough day.
- 你有眼袋了 跟你老子一样 - 我折腾了一天
- Some jerk DK'd me. I gotta cover his loss. - Speak English.
- 有个混蛋赖帐 我得替他赔钱 - 说英文好吗?
DK: Didn't Know who I was when the options he bought took a bath.
他买的股票赔了钱却不认帐
- Bastard reneged on me! - I told you not to get into that racket.
- 那个混蛋反咬我一口 - 我早跟你说过别进这一行
You coulda been a doctor or a lawyer.
你早该去当医生或是律师
If you'd stayed at Bluestar,you coulda been a supervisor now,
若你当初待在蓝星航空的话 可能早都当上督查或是公关了
instead of being a salesman.
而不是跑去当业务员
Dad,how many times I gotta tell you I am not a salesman?
爸 你要我跟你说几次 我不是营业员
I'm an account executive.
我是帐户经理人
Soon I'm moving into investment banking.
要不了多久 我就会转到投资银行部
- You ask strangers for money - you're a salesman.
- 你打电话跟陌生人要钱 对吧? - 这就是业务员
Dad,it takes time. You gotta build a client list.
爸 这要花时间 我正在建立客户名单
I can make more money in one year as a broker than in five at this airline.
我当营业员一年赚的钱 比待在航空公司五年赚的还多
Thank you,Billie.
谢谢 比利
I don't get it,kid. You borrow money to go to NYU. First year out,you make 35 grand.
我就是搞不懂 你借了钱去上纽约大学 毕业第一年你赚了三万五
You made 50 grand last year,and can't pay off your loans. Where does it go?!
去年又赚了五万 不过贷款仍旧没还完 你的钱都花到哪去了?
Dad,50K does not get you to first base in the Big Apple.
区区五万在纽约根本不够过活 今非昔比
I got 40% in taxes,15 grand for rent.
我的薪水四成要缴税 一万五交房租
I got schooI loans,car loans,food that's three bills a month. I need suits...
还有助学贷款 汽车贷款 饭钱 停车费 外加水电费的帐单 还有鞋子…
Come back home and live rent-free instead of that roach-infected place.
那你回家来住不要钱的房子 你原本那里继续给蟑螂住算了
$50,000! Jesus Christ! The whole world's off its rocker!
五万元?老天 这世界都疯了
I made $47,000 last year. That's before taxes.
我去年才赚了四万七千元 那还是没有扣税之前
That's Queens,Dad! A 5% mortgage and you rent the top room.
爸 你那里是皇后区 只要拿5%的薪水缴房贷 就能住到最好的房子
I gotta live in Manhattan to be a player.
我得住在曼哈顿才能当玩家
There is no nobility in poverty any more,Dad.
爸 贫穷不再是清高的象徵
One day you'll be proud of me. You'll see.
等着 有朝一日你会以我为荣 我等着看
It's yourself you gotta be proud of,Huckleberry.
你得要以你自己为荣才对
How much you need?
你要多少?
Can you spare 300? I'll pay you back next month,I promise.
三百可以吗? 我保证下个月就能还你
- I don't know if I got that much on me. - Not in here. Please.
我身上不知道有没有那么多 拜托你别在这里
It adds up. 300 here,200 there. Your brother...
儿子 你要知道积少成多
I always say money's something you need in case you don't die tomorrow. Right,Carl?
我常说 钱是身外之物 对吧 卡尔?
How you doing?
你好吗? 很好
- How's work treating you? - Damn mandatory drug test.
- 你最近工作上如何? - 那个强制药检真是要命
They're driving us crazy.
我都快被逼疯了
I got flagged for my blood pressure pills. Can you believe that?
我那天吃了降压药 竟然过不了药检 你相信吗?
The good news is we had a meeting with the controller about some union business.
唯一的好消息是 我们工会才跟股东开过会
Remember the accident last year and the investigation?
记得去年那起意外的 调查案吗?
The FAA is gonna rule it was a manufacturing error in the door-latch mechanism.
航管局将判定是制造商的过失
I knew it.
我自始至终都知道
I kept telling 'em it wasn't maintenance. It's the greedy manufacturers in Cincinnati.
我一直说不是保养部的问题 辛辛那提的制造商只顾赚钱
- That's great. - This gets us out from under suspension.
- 这太好了 - 公司的禁飞令也因此解除
We can go for those new routes to Pittsburgh and Boston.
我们现在可以争取 匹兹堡和波士顿的航线
We'll compete with the big guys.
这样就能够跟大公司竞争了
To Bluestar. As your broker,all I can advise is you hold on to that stock.
敬蓝星 身为你的营业员 我建议你守着那些股票
What stock? Are you kiddin'?
什么股票?你开玩笑啊?
- Are you sure about this thing? - What?
- 这件事你肯定? - 什么?
- The FAA announcement. - Sure I'm sure.
- 航管局宣布的事 - 我当然肯定
Look at me. You got that mischievous look in your eye,Buddy.
你看着我 你又有那种捣蛋的眼神
You used to smile like that when you were a kid sleeping.
你小时候睡觉时也是这种笑容
It's true. Just like that.
没错 就像那样
computer plays "Happy Birthday"
盖葛的生日
Morning,Gordon.
早 戈登
Delivery for Mr Gekko. It's a personaI item. He needs you to sign for it.
有盖葛先生的快递 需要他亲自签收
Send him in.
好 叫他进来
Hello,Natalie. Recognise the voice?
你好 娜塔丽 认得出这个声音吗?
Here's a hint you're thinking about marrying me.
我给你个暗示 你在认真考虑要嫁给我
- Why are you here? - You're lovelier than I pictured.
- 你在这里干嘛? - 你比我想像中还要可人
- Got a birthday present for Mr Gekko. - You can't come barging in here.
- 我有生日礼物要给盖葛先生 - 你不能就这样闯进来
- What makes you think it's his birthday? - Well,it's in the bible,see?
- 你凭什么认为今天是他生日? - 你看 "财星杂志"里有写
You better go buy him a gift.
你最好去替他买份礼物
Please,Natalie,let me give this to him.
拜托 娜塔丽 让我把这个拿给他
Cuban cigars. His favourite and tough to get.
古巴制的大卫杜夫雪茄 他的最爱 很难买的
Please,Natalie?
求求你 娜塔丽
Stay here. I'll see what I can do.
你待在这里 我去想想办法
Wait outside.
你在外面等
Yeah,I'll see you shortly,I hope.
好 我待会儿就过去
Five minutes.
五分钟
Well,life all comes down to a few moments.
五分钟决定一生
This is one of 'em.
就看这五分钟了
What the hell's going on?
搞什么鬼?
I'm looking at 200,000 shares move,pal. I wanna know if we're part of it.
我计划要有两万股成交 我们到底买了没有?
We'd better be,or I'm gonna come and eat your lunch for you. Back in two.
最好是这样 否则我就过去帮你吃午饭 艾力克 两分钟后再打给他
Sorry,Jeff. Look,I loved it at 40. It's an insultat 50.
抱歉 杰夫 但四十我才要买 五十就太扯了
Their analysts don't know preferred stock from livestock.
那些股市分析师 就连特别股跟家畜都分不清
Wait till it heads south,then we raise the sperm count on the deal. Get back at ya.
你先等这档股价下跌 我们再来施压 我再联络你
This is the kid. Calls me 59 days in a row. Wants to be a player.
就是你这小子 连打了两个月电话找我 想当玩家
Oughta be in the dictionary under "persistence".
字典里"坚持"这个字的定义 应该要把你的照片给放上去
Listen,Jerry,I'm looking for negative control. No more than 30,35%.
杰瑞 我要逆势接手那家公司 最高买下三成至三成五
Just enough to block anybody else's merger plans,and find out if the books are cooked.
只要能阻止他人的合并计划 并从内部查明情况
If it looks as good as on paper,we're in the kill zone,pal.
若这公司的资产负债表是真的 那我们就能大捞一笔
Lunch? You kiddin'? Lunch is for wimps. OK,Billy. I'll talk at ya.
午饭?你别逗了 软脚虾才吃午饭 好 比利 再联络
How do you do,Mr Gekko? I'm Bud Fox.
你好 盖葛先生 我是福巴德
So you say. Nice to meet you. Hope you're intelligent.
幸会 很聪明的礼物
- Where'd you get these? - I got a connection at the airport.
- 你这些是哪弄来的? - 我在航空公司有门路
So what's on your mind,kemo sabe? Why am I listening to you?
你有什么计划? 我干嘛要听你说话?
I gotta monitor my blood pressure,so don't upset me.
我现在得随时监控血压 你干嘛都好 就是别激怒我
No. No,sir.
不…不会的
ln 45 seconds,the microprocessor computes your systolic and diastolic pressure.
在45秒内 微处理器就能够 分析出你的收缩压与舒张压
Got an LCD read-out,cost-effective... Less than one visit to a doctor.
还有液晶荧幕显示 很划算 比看医生还要省
I just wanna let you know l've read all about you at NYU Business.
我只想告诉你 我在纽约商学院读书时 读遍了关于你的报导
I think you're a genius.
我认为你是位不凡的天才
l've always dreamed of one thing and that's to do business with a man like you.
也梦想着和你这样的人做生意
- What firm you with? - Jackson Steinem.
- 你是哪家公司的? -杰史证券
They're going places. Good junk-bond department.
这公司有发展 垃圾债券搞得不错
You the financing on that Jansen investment?
帮詹生做融资的是你公司吗?
Yeah. I'm working on some other interesting stuff.
对 我们也在做其他投资交易
Cosmetic company,by any chance?
有化妆品公司的生意吗?
Are you twelfth man on the deal team? Last to know?
你是最资浅的跑腿工吗?
- I can't tell you that,Mr Gekko. - So what you got for me,sport?
- 盖葛先生 这我不能说 - 那你的来意是什么?
Chart breakout on Whitewood-Young lndustries.
图表显示 怀杨工业的股票最近大涨
Explosive earnings. A 30% discount from book. Great cash flow. Couple of 5% holders.
获利率极高 三成净利 现金交易活络 5%持股人…
- It's a dog. - Strong management.
- 烂投资 - 管理机制很强
It's a dog,pal. What else you got besides connections at the airport?
这档股票没搞头 你除了在机场有关系之外 还有些什么?
Mr Stevenson in San Francisco.
史蒂芬先生在旧金山来电
- He respond? - Lecturing on economics.
- 他对我们的提议有回应吗? - 经济学演讲
- What?! - No,he's in Chicago.
- 什么? - 不 他人在芝加哥
Why the hell is Cromwell giving a lecture tour
他还搞什么巡回演讲?
when he's losing 60 million a quarter?!
他一季就赔了六千万
Guess he's giving lectures in how to lose money.
他八成在演讲如何赔钱
If this guy owned a funeral parlour,no one would die!
天啊 要是他开殡仪馆的话 就没人会死了
This turkey is braindead!
那个白痴跟脑死没两样
OK. All right,Christmas is over,and business is business.
好了 戈登 对…圣诞节已过
You keep on buying. Dilute the son of a bitch!
生意归生意 你大举买进 架空那个混蛋
Ollie,I want every orifice in his fuckin' body flowin' red!
欧里 我要他不留全尸
He's flowin',Gordo. Piece of cake.
他非垮不可 戈登 轻而易举
This guy's the best trader on the street.
看不出来吧? 这家伙是华尔街的一流炒手
Susan,get me the LBO analysis on Teldar Paper. Bring it in here,please.
苏珊? 替我拿泰达纸业的 融资合并分析资料进来
- Mr Gekko,your wife. - What else you got?
- 盖葛先生 尊夫人在线上 - 你还有些什么?
Terafly. Analysts don't like it. I do.
泰勒菲 分析师不喜欢 我喜欢
The break-up value is twice the market price.
这公司转卖后 市价比原来价值多一倍
This deal finances itself. You sell off two divisions...
自成融资 你卖掉两个部门 还能维持核心运作
Not bad for a quant,but that's a dog with different fleas.
你还蛮会用图表的 不过这是两回事
Come on,pal. Tell me something I don't know.
来吧 说些我不知道的
It's my birthday.
今天我的生日
Surprise me.
让我有意外的收获
- Bluestar. - What?
蓝星 什么?
- Bluestar Airlines. - Rings a bell somewhere. So what?
- 蓝星航空公司 - 有印象 怎样?
It's a comer. 80 medium-body jets. 300 pilots.
这家航空公司有前景 旗下有八十架中型客机 三百位飞行员
Flies to Florida,Canada,uh,Northeast,the Caribbean.
航线包括佛罗里达 加拿大 东北部 加勒北海
- Great slots in major cities. - I don't like airlines. Lousy unions.
- 遍及各大城市 - 我不喜欢投资航空公司 工会很难搞
Well,there was a crash last year.
去年有件坠机事件
They just got a favourable ruling on a lawsuit.
他们才刚获得有利判决
Even the plaintiffs don't know about it.
就连原告都还不知道
Well,how do you know about it?
那你怎么知道的?
I just know.
我就是知道
The decision should clear the way for new planes and routes.
这项判决将会带来 新客机以及航线合约
There's only a small float. You should grab it. Good for a five-point pop.
流落在外的股票不多 你该把握这个机会 可望涨个五元
250,000 shares at 18 1/4 from Jansen.
简森刚在18.25元时买下 二十五万股的泰达纸业
I can pull twice that at 18 1/2 from the California pensions.
我应该能让加州退休金法人 在18.5元时 买下五十万股泰达
We got close to half a million shares in the bag.
那我们就有近一百万股的筹码
The Terminator! Blow 'em away,Ollie!
好个魔鬼终结者 轰光他们 欧里
We got the Beezer Brothers. I'm working on the Silverberg boys.
我很确定毕瑟公司会跟进 我正在说服银堡公司
Rip their fuckin' throats out! Stuff 'em in your garbage compactor!
一鼓作气 杀他个片甲不留
lnteresting. Got a card?
有趣 你有名片吗?
Home number's on the back.
家里的电话在后面
Bud Fox,I look at a hundred deals a day. I choose one.
福巴德 弱水三千 我只取一瓢饮
- I hope to hear from you,sir. - Thanks for the cigars.
- 我希望得到您的回应 - 多谢你的雪茄
Let's go,guys. Looks like we're going over 5% in Teldar.
加把劲 我们已握有泰达5%的股票了
Start the lawyers on a tender offer and 13D.
要律师开始进行报价投标 拟一份控股申请书给证管会
We buy everything in sight,but we don't pay over 22.
能买的都买下 但上限是22元
They'll fight. They got Myers and Thromberg doing their legal.
他们会循法律途径反抗 他们有梅尔和索伯做代表
- Thanks,Natalie. - Have a nice day,Mr Fox.
- 谢了 娜塔丽 - 福先生 祝你有愉快的一天
Mr Gekko,your conference call is ready.
盖葛先生 电话会议已就绪
Mr Sugarman in Delaware,Mr Bernard in LA,...
苏先生和罗先生在德拉瓦 伯先生在洛杉矶
..Mr Jackson and Ms Rosco in London. They're all on.
杰先生和洛先生在伦敦 他们全在线上
Please,I'm begging you. I'm in a bind down here.
算我求你 我也被卡死了
We got all these damn new computers and young men that are edging me out here.
这些新电脑真该死 有个年轻人在挖我的客户
Hey,Bud! Did he see you?
巴德?…他有见你吗?
Yeah,he saw right through me.
有 他一眼就看穿我了
Cheer up. You shook Gekko's hand and you still got all your fingers.
高兴点 你握过盖先生的手 而且你的手指都还在
Besides,he's not the only elephant in the jungle.
况且这小丑又不是唯一的大户
Holy cow! Did you get something from him? Teldar Paper,huh?
你有没有从他身上挖到消息? 泰达纸业啊?
Nah. It's a dog with fleas.
不 他说那没赚头
Fox,where have you been for the last three hours,hm?
巴德?这三小时你跑哪去了?
If I were you,and I thank my personaI God I am not,...
若我是你 还好我不是
..I wouldn't be sitting around chinwagging.
我可不会穷坐在那里八卦
Plenty of six-figure names in that zip-code pile to cold-call.
善用六位数年薪的电话名单 快去开发客源
Buddy,I got tickets for the Knick game tonight. Cruise some chicks afterwards.
我有尼克队今晚的票 看完球再去钓马子
Whaddaya say?
保证很棒 要不要去?
- No,I gotta read my charts. - Forget charts,will ya?
- 不了 我还得分析股市走向 - 得了吧 管他怎么走
We're not fund managers. Churn 'em and burn 'em!
我们又不是基金管理人 管他买卖赚赔 手续费照样抽
I am offering you the Knicks and chicks.
我让你看球赛 把美眉
God help you before you turn into poor Steeples over there.
你别变得跟那个可怜鬼一样
Preferably Lou Mannheim.
要的话我也宁愿选卢
Yeah,nice guy,but he's a loser.
对 他是个好好先生 不过是个窝囊废
He lost all his equity when the firm went belly-up in '71.
71年的经济萧条害公司破产 他下在公司的投资全赔光了
You wanna be in your sixties still pitching?
你会想在这里待到快七十岁 却仍得求人家买股票吗?
Hey,Buddy,whatever happened to that cute analyst at Thudder and Wicks?
那个闪威的可爱分析师呢? 辛蒂?苏珊?她叫什么来着?
Cindy. Having sex with her was like reading the Wall Street Journal.
辛蒂 天啊 和她上床 就像看华尔街日报一样无聊
- She had a heartbeat. - You wanna bet?
- 她至少还有心跳 - 你要赌吗?
I gotta get to work. Zs today.
我要上工了 还得开发客源
Call for you,Buddy! Pick up two!
巴德 有你的电话 二线
- Bud Fox. - All right,Bud Fox.
- 我是福巴德 - 好了 福巴德
I want you to buy 20,000 shares of Bluestar...
我要你在15.125时 买进二万股蓝星股票
..at fifteen and an eighth,three-eighths tops.
上限是15.375
And don't screw it up,sport.
你可别搞砸了
- Think you can handle that? - Yes,sir! Thank you. You won't regret this.
- 你能处理吗? - 能 谢谢您 您不会后悔的
Whoo! Marv,I just bagged the elephant!
马文 我逮到大户了
Gekko?
盖葛?
"1984年坠机事件 蓝星获判无罪"
- Hiya,sport. - Nice to see you again,Mr Gekko.
- 你好吗? - 盖葛先生 很高兴再见到你
Try the steak tartare. It's off the menu. Louis'll make it for you.
试试鞑靼生牛排 菜单里没有 路易斯替为你准备
- Of course,sir. Anything to drink? - Just an Evian,please.
- 当然 您要喝点什么吗? - 艾维雅矿泉水就好
Hey,see this? Can you believe it? It's got a two-inch screen.
你看到这个没? 你相信吗?两寸的荧幕
I can hardly see it.
不 我几乎都看不见了
It's for my kid Rudy. Three years old,he's an electronics freak.
这是给我儿子鲁迪的 才三岁 却已迷上电子新产品
We're going into a new age,pal.
我们正在进入一个新纪元 买单
So how's business today?
你今天的生意如何?
Great. Bluestar was at 17 1/4 when I left the office. Up from 15.
好极了 我离开公司时 蓝星是17.25元 从15一路上升
Might spin up to 18 by the bell.
收盘前也许会飚到18
Teldar's shooting up. Did you buy any for yourself?
泰达也涨了 你有帮自己买吗?
I bet you were on the phone two minutes after you got out of my office.
我猜你一离开我办公室 就急忙打电话买进
No,sir,that wouldn't have been legal.
没有 那是不合法的
Sure. Relax,pal. No one's gonna blow the whistle on you.
那当然 你别紧张 又没有人会检举你
ls that legal? Why don't you put that in my account?
这个合法吗? 把这笔钱放到我的帐户里
- Hey,Gordon! - Georgie! The cellular king! How you been?
- 戈登!你好吗? - 手机大王乔治 你好吗?
- Monique,nice to see you,my dear. - Hello,Gordon.
- 真高兴见到你 你认识莫妮卡 -你好 戈登
- You look wonderful. - You're looking very wellyourself.
- 你气色很好 - 你也很美丽
And Mr Davis...
这是戴维斯先生
Can I get the check here,please? For chrissakes!
我要买单
Cover that Bluestar buy.
你不如帮我盖掉买蓝星的事
Put 200 thou on one of those bow-wow stocks you mentioned.
买进几千元你提过的烂股票
Pick the dog with the least fleas.
再找支不算太差的股票
Use a stop-loss,so your downside's 100 thou.
事先约定抛售的底价 损失最多也才十万元
And buy a decent suit.
再去买套像样的西装
You can't come in here looking like this.
你到这来 不能穿成那样子
Go to Morty Sills. Tell him I sent you.
去席摩蒂 就说是我介绍的
Yes,sir. Thank you,Mr Gekko.
遵命 谢谢您 盖葛先生
Thank you for the chance. You will not regret this.
谢谢您给我这个机会 您不会后悔的
You're with a winner.
您和赢家在一起
Right... right...
没错…
Put the rest of the money in a tax-free fund.
剩下的钱放在免税的共同基金
I wanna see how you do before I invest it.
我在投资前要先看你的表现
And save the cheap salesman talk. It's obvious.
还有 别再用业务员那副嘴脸 太明显了
- Excuse me,sir? - You heard me.
- 您说什么? - 你听到了
I don't like losses,sport. Nothing ruins my day more than losses.
我不喜欢赔钱 一天中最差的就是赔钱
Now you do good... you get perks.
你好好做就有甜头
Lots and lots of perks.
尝不完的甜头
- Louis,take care of my friend. - Thank you,sir.
- 路易斯 好好招待我的朋友 - 谢谢您
Have a good lunch,Buddy.
好好享用午餐
Hi,Richard.
嗨 理查德
Hi,Bud.
嗨 巴德
Hi.
I'm Lisa. A friend of Gordon's.
我是莉莎 戈登的朋友
Lisa? Gordon? Oh,oh,Mr Gekko. Sure.
莉莎?戈登? 喔 是盖葛先生 没错
Uh,would you like to come in?
你要进来吗?
Didn't he tell you?
他事先没跟你说过?
Oh,that's so like Gordon.
戈登就是这样
Why don't you get dressed? We're going out.
你先去穿个衣服 我们要出去
We are?
出去?
So... where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
Wherever you like.
你想去哪都行
Lute. 21. The River Caf?
路塔斯街21号 河岸咖啡
Or maybe we could just...
或者我们可以…
..drive around for a while.
先兜风风
Work up an appetite.
好培养一下胃口
Want some?
要来一点吗? 好啊
Gordon tells me that you're a very talented broker.
戈登说你是很有天分的营业员
What do you like?
你喜欢什么?
Like? Well...
喜欢?
l've got this guy who tells me to buy Hewlett-Packard,...
我有个朋友要我买惠普
..but l've been burned on tips.
但我每听朋友建议必定赔钱
Uh... Hewlett. Now,let's see. Itclosed at 41 1/4.
惠普 我看看… 收盘是41 .25元 今天涨了0.125
Up an eighth. Very attractive.
排名第八 很吸引人
About,uh... average yield.
获利平稳
- Very attractive. - Mmm...
- 很诱人哪 - 嗯嗯
- Rising profits. - Ooh!
- 后势看好 - 噢
Strong balance sheet.
公司没有负债
You're hot on this stock.
你对股票很热中嘛
Uh... It's ready to take off.
嗯 ...我准备脱手了
I'd jump all over it if I were you.
我要是你 一定扑上去
- Good morning,Carolyn. - Morning. You look happy.
- 早 卡洛琳 - 早 巴德 你看起来很乐
- Any better and I'd be guilty. - You were never innocent,sugar pie.
- 再乐的话我就罪过了 - 你哪有那么天真
How do you know? You wish!
你怎么知道?你巴不得知道
Goddamn! We sure went down the toilet on that ugly bitch!
该死! 那档股票把我们害惨了
Oh,Buddy! Mr Gekko's office is looking for you.
巴德?盖葛先生办公室来电
Be at the Wyatt Club courts at six.
要你六点到怀悦俱乐部
Come on,sport. You gotta try harder.
加油 你得加把劲
I need some exercise,for chrissakes.
我得多多练习
- I don't think I can go on,Mr Gekko. - Push yourself. Finish out the game.
- 盖葛先生 我打不动了 - 再来 巴德 逼自己打完
It's a very nice club,Mr Gekko.
这家俱乐部很好
Yeah.
Not bad for a City College boy.
对你这城市大学生来说是不错
Bought my way in.
我花了大笔钞票才进得来
Now all these lvy League schmucks are sucking my kneecaps.
现在那些长春藤联盟的毕业生 个个看到我都得打躬作揖
I just got on the board of the Bronx Zoo.
我刚成为布朗克斯动物园 的董事会成员
Itcost me a mil.
这花了我一百万
That's the thing you gotta remember about WASPs.
英裔新教徒白种人有个特点
They love animals,but they can't stand people.
他们喜欢动物 跟人却处不来
Uh,Mr Gekko,...
盖葛先生?
..we took a little loss today.
我们今天赔了一点
We got stopped out on Terafly. About a hundred grand.
泰勒菲跌到了约定卖价 赔了大概十万元
Well,I guess your dad's not a union representative of that company,huh?
我想你父亲 不是那公司的工会代表吧?
How do you know about my father?
你怎么知道我爸的事?
The most valuable commodity I know of is information.
最有价值的商品就是情报
Wouldn't you agree?
你说是不是?
Yeah.
The public's out there throwing darts at a board,sport.
外面的人买股票是用猜的
I don't throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things.
我可不会乱枪打鸟 我只做有把握的事
Read Sun Tzu,The Art of War.
孙子兵法中说到:
"Every battle is won before it's ever fought."
"不战而屈人之兵"
Think about it.
你好好想想
You're not as smart as I thought you were.
你没有我想像中聪明
You ever wonder why fund managers can't beat the S&P 500?
你有没有想过为何基金管理人 打不过史坦普500股价指数
Cos they're sheep. And sheep get slaughtered.
因为他们是绵羊
l've been in this business since '69.
我从69年就入行了
Most of these Harvard MBA types don't add up to dogshit.
哈佛商学系毕业生 多数比狗屎还不如
You need guys that are poor,smart and hungry. And no feelings.
这一行需要穷苦的聪明人 要够饥渴 还要冷血
You win a few,you lose a few,but you keep on fighting.
有输有赢 但要一直奋战下去
And if you need a friend,get a dog. It's trench warfare out there,pal.
若你需要朋友 就养条狗吧 外面的世界是场近身战
- Hey,Georgie. - Hey,Gordon.
乔治 葛登
- How's Larchmont treating you? - Fine. How's the Praxar deal going?
- 你在拉赤蒙住得好吗? - 很好 派克沙的案子如何?
- You should know,pal. - Asshole!
- 你自己知道 - 混蛋
And inside here,too.
在这里也一样
I got 20 other brokers analysing charts,pal. I don't need another one.
我已经有二十个营业员 在分析股市走向 我不需要再多请一个
See you around,Buddy.
后会有期
I am notjust another broker,Mr Gekko.
盖葛先生 我不只是个营业员
If you give me another chance,I'll prove it.
若你再给我一次机会 我会证明给你看
I'll go the extra yard for you.
我会为你两肋插刀
Just one more chance,Mr Gekko. Please!
只要你再给我一次机会 求求你
Want another chance?
你还要一个机会?
Then stop sending me information,and start getting me some.
那就别再给我情报 开始去帮我找情报
Get dressed. I'll show you my charts.
把衣服穿好 我带你去看我的分析
- You know the name? - Larry Wildman,one of the first raiders.
- 你知道他的名字吗? - 当然 赖瑞怀曼 蓄谋投资者的前辈之一
Sir Larry Wildman.
赖瑞怀曼爵士
Like all Brits,thinks he was born with a better pot to piss in.
英国人全都一个样 自命清高
Bribed an old secretary of mine to open her mouth.
用钱收买我的秘书 刺探军情
Stole RDL Pharmaceuticals right from under me.
偷走我方与RDL药厂的交易
Wildman,the "White Knight".
正义使者怀曼
I remember that deal. You were involved,Mr Gekko?
我记得那笔交易 盖葛先生 你有参与吗?
Payback time,sport.
报仇的时候到了
See that building? I bought that building ten years ago.
你有看到那栋大楼吗? 那是我十年前买下的
My first real-estate deal.
我投资的第一笔房地产
Sold it two years later. Made an $800,000 profit.
两年后卖掉 赚了八十万
It was better than sex.
这比起性爱还要棒
At the time I thought that was all the money in the world. Now it's a day's pay.
我当时以为那已是天文数字 而如今那只是我的一日所得
Anyway,I had a mole in Wildman's operation.
总之 我在怀曼那边有人卧底
- He gave me half the picture,then got fired. - I don't think I follow you.
- 他的工只做了一半 就被解雇了 - 我听不太懂
Wildman's in town. He just became an American citizen.
怀曼人在本地 他刚成为美国公民
Something big is going down,OK?
有大生意在进行
I wanna know where he goes,what he sees.
我要知道他去哪里 见哪些人
I want you,pal,to fill out the missing picture.
我要你把大局给拼凑出来
Mr Gekko,it's not exactly what I do. I could lose my licence.
盖葛先生 我不是做这种事的 我的执照可能因此被吊销
If the SEC found out,I could go to jail. That's inside information,isn't it?
若被证管会发现 我还得坐牢 这是内线消息 对吧?
Like when a father tells his son about a court ruling on an airline?
你是指像父亲对儿子说 有关航空公司官司胜诉的事?
Or someone overhears I'm buying Teldar,and decides he's gonna buy some?
还是有人无意听到我要买泰达 他也决定自己买一点?
Or the chairman of the board of XYZ decides it's time to blow out XYZ?
又或是X公司的董事会主席 决定炒作公司新上市的股票?
ls that what you mean?
你是这个意思?
Unless your father's on the board of directors of another company,...
除非你父亲换一家公司做
..you and I are gonna have a very tough time doing business together.
不然你我就很难做生意
- What about hard work? - What about it? You work hard?
- 那么卖命呢? - 你工作很卖命吗?
Bet you stayed up analysing that stock you gave me.
我打赌你熬夜分析那些 你要我买的烂股票 对吧?
Where'd it get you?
你又得到了什么好处?
My father worked like an elephant
我父亲每天工作得死去活来
till he dropped dead at 49 with a heart attack.
却在49岁就心脏病发而死 还欠了一屁股的税没缴
Wake up,will ya,pal?
醒醒吧 朋友
If you're not inside,you are outside,OK?
若你不是局内人 你就是出局了
I'm not talking about some $400,000-a-year Wall Street stiff,...
我不是指那些年薪四十万 在华尔街讨生活的老古板
..flying first class and being comfortable. I'm talking about liquid.
坐坐头等舱 生活舒适就算了 我说的可是大笔的现金
Rich enough to have your own jet.
有钱到可以自己买飞机
Rich enough not to waste time.
有钱到不会浪费时间
Fifty,a hundred million dollars,Buddy.
我说的不是五千万 就是一亿
A player,...
做不成真正的玩家…
..or nothing.
就只能当无名小卒
Now you had what it took to get into my office.
你有进我办公室的能耐
The reaI question is whether you got what it takes to stay.
重点是你有无能耐留下来
Look at that.
你看那边
You're gonna tell me the difference between this guy and that guy is luck?
你能说这两个人的区别 只在于运气吗?
Mohammed,pull over.
莫哈马 靠边停
If you don't mind,I'm gonna drop you off here. I'm late.
不介意的话我就放你在这下车 我快迟到了
Buddy,it's been nice meeting you,OK?
巴德 幸会了
All right,Mr Gekko.
好吧 盖葛先生
You got me.
你说动我了
Excuse me,please.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
I'm sorry,sir. Do you have a reservation?
对不起 您订位了吗?
- Uh,table for one. - Reservations only. We're booked for a week.
- 一个人的位子 - 我们只接受订位 整个星期都订满了
All right. Don't touch.
好 你别推
Everything ready,sir.
都帮您准备好了
Excuse me! is Mr Wildman on board that plane?
不好意思!怀曼先生在那班机上吗?
Shit! My boss is gonna kill me! I'm supposed to give him this.
糟糕 我老板会宰了我 我本该要把这个交给他的
- You know where that plane is going? - Erie,Pennsylvania.
- 你知那班飞机的目的地吗? - 宾州的伊利
Thank you.
谢谢
After spending the morning at Kahn Seidelman in the junk-bond department,...
他在雪恩上班的康赛德 垃圾债券部待了一个早上后
..he had lunch at that restaurant,Le Circus,
和一群衣冠楚楚的中阶经理人
with some well-dressed bean counters.
在那家法国餐厅吃了中饭
He later stopped off at Morgan.
稍后在摩根信托待了一会儿
I'd say from all the smiling and palm-pressing...
从他脸上的笑容 和彼此握手的热络情形看来
..Larry got himself some nice fat financing,GG.
赖瑞应该拿到了 条件优越的融资
Bright,but not bright enough,Sherlock.
很聪明 但还不够聪明 福尔摩斯
Roll the dice and play Monopoly.
让我们掷掷骰子 玩点大富翁
What box is Sir Larry gonna land on in Erie,Pennsylvania?
赖瑞爵士去宾州的伊利干嘛?
Jesus Christ! He's buying Anacott Steel.
他要买安康钢铁公司的股票
OK. When the market opens tomorrow,I want you to buy 1500 July 50 calls.
好 等明天开市 我要你买一千五百股安康钢铁的七月购买权 每股五十
- You hear me? - Yes,sir.
- 你听到了吗? - 是的
And start buying 1,000-share blocks and take it up to $50.
然后再买一千股巨额股票 上限是五十元
When it reaches 50,give out a little taste to your friends.
当涨到五十元时就放出消息 给你朋友吃点甜头
Then I want you to call the Wall Street Chronicle,extension 1605.
然后我要你去电华尔街记事报 分机1605
You tell the man "Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel".
你告诉那个人 "蓝马鞋爱安康钢铁"
- You got that? - The Wall Street Chronicle.
- 你听懂了吗? - 华尔街记事报
Congratulations,Buddy. You scored. I'll talk at ya.
恭喜 巴德 你得分了 再联络
Start buying Anacott SteeI across the board.
开始全面买进安康钢铁股
Use the offshore accounts.
用海外帐户的名义
And keep it quiet.
别声张出去
Frank,10,000 ANC at 46. Let me know how the options are opening,OK?
法兰克 46元买进 一万股安康钢铁 购买权开放时要通知我好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Jackson Steinem!
杰史证券
- How is Anacott Steel? - 5 3/4,6. 2,000 up.
- 安康钢铁现价多少? - 最高买价是45.75 最低卖价是46
- Six at 10,000. - I'll sell you 2,000.
- 46买一万股 - 我卖你两万股
That's not what I said. I said 20,000 shares.
安康钢铁…我是说两万股
Anacott trades at six.
安纳康 46元买进
- 8,000 at a quarter? - I'll take 8,000.
- 2000股? - 全部8000股
Make it six to a half,2,000 up.
两千股 最高买价是46 最低卖价是46.5
I know what time it is,and this is what I'm saying.
对 我知道现在是几点 我就是要跟你说这件事
We have important financial news,Mr Erlich,
厄先生我们有重要的财经消息
that just happens to concern your future.
这个消息事关你的未来
You could benefit... What's going on?
你可以赚上…这是怎么回事?
Anacott Steel. Put your best customers in it.
安康钢铁一路狂飚 叫你最好的客户大笔买进
Lou,I got a sure thing.
卢?我报你一支稳当的股票
Anacott Steel.
安康钢铁
No such thing,except death and taxes. Not a good company any more. No fundamentals.
除了死亡和税赋之外 没有稳当的事 那家公司现在不行了 毫无基本面可言
What's goin' on,Bud?
怎么了 巴德?
You know something?
孩子 我跟你说
Remember,there are no short cuts,son.
记住 这是没有捷径的
Quick-buck artists come and go with every bull market.
炒短线的人 只会跟多头市场一起陪葬
The steady players make it through the bear markets.
做长期的玩家 才能挨过空头市场
You're a part of something here,Bud.
巴德 你是这里的一员
The money you make for people creates science and research jobs.
你赚来的钱 养活了股市分析的人才
Don't sell that out.
你可别出卖了这一点
You're right,but you gotta get to the big time first,
卢 你说的对 但你先得壮大自己
then you can do good things.
到时才能去做善事
- You can't get a little bit pregnant,son. - Lou,trust me. It's a winner. Buy it.
- 孩子 这是没有中间路线的 - 卢 相信我 这档股票稳赚不赔
We'll kamikaze over to Nell's,chase some cotton underwear.
我们去那家店疯狂把美眉
I know this 18-year-old bimbette that's gorgeous. Hold on.
我知道这个十八岁的妞 胸大无脑 可火辣的 你等等 先别挂
- Play tennis Saturday? - Can't. Fly-fishing in Canada. Real big client.
- 星期六要不要打网球? - 不行 我要去加拿钓大鱼 这个客户可重要的
- Take Anacott? - Light snack,but good. Thanks,pal.
- 你有买安康吗? - 赚了一点 还不赖 谢啦
You're sharking your way up.
你在力争上游了
No,no,my dear,you've got to diversify.
不…亲爱的 你得分散投资风险
I got a sure thing. Anacott Steel.
我有可靠的消息 安纳康钢铁
l've just heard the most lovely two words.
我刚听到我最爱的话
Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.
蓝马鞋爱安康钢铁
Anacott Steel.
安康钢铁? 对
Looks like Anacott Steel's in play. Check the ARBs.
看来安康钢铁有大批买气 去探探套利业者
Looks like it's being accumulated.
买气旺盛 我们已进场了
Lou? Anacott. I buy. Yeah. Take it and bid it.
卢?对 我要买安康
Quarters won't matter. Keep taking Anacott.
若我没猜错的话 涨个几毛钱也照买
This is special. Anacott. Paint the tape.
安纳康很特别 一直有人进场 全力买进
- Bet the ranch. - Buy 100,000 shares.
- 能买多少就买多少 - 买十万股
- Wildman is sniffing around. - It's on automatic pilot to the moon.
怀曼起疑心了
- If it hits 75,we'll clean 24 mil. - Relax,pal.
- 若涨到75元 我们就净赚两千四百万 - 放松
Don't get emotional about stock. Itclouds the judgment.
朋友 稍安勿躁 这会蒙蔽你的判断力
Which closed at 5 1/8,up 5 1/8 from yesterday's close on heavy trading.
安康钢铁在今日成交量旺盛 终场以51 .125作收 相较于昨天的收盘价 上涨了5.125
Can I help you?
我能效劳吗?
Yes,I'm Bud Fox. I have some papers for Mr Gekko to sign.
我是福巴德 我有些文件要给盖葛先生签名
- Come in. - Thank you.
- 请进 - 谢谢
- I'm sorry about this,Mr Gekko. - It's all right. It's OK.
- 盖葛先生 我很抱歉 - 没关系
You wanna wait here?
你要在这里等吗?我就回来
Problems?
有什么问题? 没有问题
No problem. This is Bud Fox. My wife,Kate.
这是福巴德 这是凯 我太太
- Hello. You came out from the city? - Yes,ma'am.
- 你好 你是从市区过来的? - 是的 夫人
Ah,long drive. You want a drink?
很长的一段路 你要喝点酒吗?
Yeah,you want a drink? Um... sure.
对 喝点酒 你要喝什…
- If you'd rather not. - No,come on. Have a drink.
- 别这样 - 喝杯酒
Get to meet all the people. It's a good idea.
顺便认识一下大家 没错
We got Sam Ruspoli,Carmen Winters,Stone Livingston. This is Bud Fox.
罗山姆 温卡门 林史东 这是福巴德
His illustrious wife,Muffie.
他出名的老婆玛菲
Candice Rogers,Dick Brady. Darien Taylor. All old friends.
罗甘迪 巴迪克 戴玲 全都是老朋友
Hi.
你好
Great idea,Gordon. I know good help is hard to find,
好主意 戈登 我知道好帮手难找
but can it create a dry vodka martini?
但它会调马丁尼吗?
Itdoesn't talk back or steaI the silverware.
它不会顶嘴 不偷餐具
And Dick here is gonna get me an exemption,aren't you?
迪克还能用它帮我节税对吧?
I'm in St Kitts with this new Kamali leopard-skin V-cut bikini,...
我在圣克里斯多福岛 穿着这新款豹皮比基尼
..which is gonna turn back the clock on my marriage five years. Know what I mean?
让我的婚姻像是回到五年前 你知我的意思吗?
Call for you,sir. Sir Lawrence Wildman. He says it's important.
先生 有您的电话 是赖瑞怀曼爵士 他说有要事
Thank you,Nyung.
谢谢 尼扬
Would you fix Mr Livingston another martini?
再帮林先生调杯马丁尼
Stick around. This could be fun.
留下来 会很好玩的
It's all because this Ukrainian bitch
原来这全怪那个乌克兰贱人
botched the job on my wax on my bikini line.
她在我身上涂错了药
How ghastly! Sue her.
真可怕 你应该告她的
- Larry,what a surprise! - I want to see you,Gordon.
- 赖瑞 真是意外 - 戈登 我要见你
Can it wait till tomorrow? I got people here.
能等到明天吗? 我现在得招待客人
- No,this can't wait. It's important. - OK. If you feel that way,come on over.
- 不能等 是很重要的事 - 好吧 若是这样的话 你过来吧
Ah! There you are! Can I steaI him for a minute?
原来你在这里 我可以借用他一下吗?
- Of course. - I want your opinion.
- 当然 - 我要听你的意见
So what do you see in this?
你在这幅画中看到了什么?
Purity. Innocence.
纯洁 天真
A few thousand dollars down the tubes,if you ask me.
我倒觉得是浪费了几千块
Really?
真的吗?
You can kiss your career as an art appraiser goodbye.
那你这辈子别想当艺评家了
We paid over 400,000 for it at the contemporary picture sale last June.
这是我们去年在当代画展上 花了四十万才买到的
Jesus,you could've had a whole beach house for that!
天呀 这笔钱 都能买海边别墅了
Sure you could. ln Wildwood,New Jersey.
当然可以 不过是在纽泽西的威德坞
If you sold this one,you could have a nice penthouse on Fifth.
若是卖了这幅画 你可以在第五大道 买间不错的顶楼公寓
You wouldn't have much left over for decoration.
不过剩下的钱可能不够装潢
It's nice,if you're on mushrooms.
若你吸了毒 这幅画还不错
I thought Gordon was a tough businessman. He sure has taken a bath on that.
我真觉得戈登是个强悍生意人 但这会使他赔钱的
A bath? I'd say Gordon is one of the most astute collectors around.
赔钱? 我会说戈登是最精明的收藏家
He has a great eye,and he only buys the best.
他的眼光独到 只买最好的
Like this rug,for instance. A Bokhara. It's the finest of its kind.
就拿这张地毯来说吧 这是俄罗斯顶级的布卡拉地毯
After he bought it,a dealer representing the Saudi royaI family...
他在伦敦买了这张地毯 隔天就有阿拉伯皇室的代表
..offered him twice what he paid. Itabsolutely makes the room.
出双倍的价钱要他割爱 这地毯让这屋子有了生气
See how this bit of celadon in the border is picked up by these cushions?
看这些沙发上的坐垫 恰好凸显了这灰绿色的边饰
Although it's a sacrilege having that Etruscan vase on the table.
尽管在咖啡桌的中央 摆上伊特鲁里亚花瓶是种亵渎
Some dope might use it as an ashtray.
也许哪个呆瓜 会把它当成烟灰缸来用
- I guess you're a decorator? - You got it.
- 我猜你是室内设计师 - 猜对了
A great spender of other people's money.
慷他人之慨的高手
If you're that good,I'm sure you can do wonders with my place.
若你真的这么内行 我家等着你来化腐朽为神奇
- Where would that be? - Upper West Side.
- 你家在哪里? - 上西区
Really? Home of the exposed brick wall and the houseplant?
真的?就是那室外砖块暴露 室内种满盆栽的地方?
It's just a rental. I'll be moving to the East Side soon.
那只是租来的房子 我很快就会搬去东区
Some deals brewing with Gordon.
我跟戈登正在酝酿几笔生意
But that's just conversation. What about reaI things?
这只是题外话 我们来说点真格的
Like dinner? The two of us... next Friday? Caf?Santo Domingo.
好比就我们俩共进晚餐 下周五如何?在圣多明哥咖啡
What if I have a previous engagement?
若我已经有约在先了呢?
You break it.
那你就去取消掉
There you go again,Darien. Talking with strange men.
戴玲 你老毛病又犯了 净跟陌生人讲话
Hello. Sam,do you know Bud Fox? Sam is in banking.
你好 山姆 你认识福巴德吗? 山姆在银行界做事
- Works for Gordon. - Nice meeting you.
- 巴德在替戈登做事 - 幸会
- Are you staying for dinner? - No,I have work to do.
- 你要留下来吃晚饭吗? - 不 我还有很多事要做
Ah. The bell.
有人按门铃
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Call me next week. I'll give you an estimate.
下周给我电话 我替你估个价
- Larry,how have you been? - Fine. Travelling,actually.
- 赖瑞 你最近好吗? - 很好 都在旅游
- Can I get you a drink? - No,thank you.
- 你要喝点酒吗? - 不了 谢谢
Larry! Excuse me. Sir Larry.
赖瑞! 不好意思 是赖瑞爵士
How are ya? Goddamn,you look great!
你好吗?你气色真他妈的好
- Gordon. - So you wanna talk.
- 戈登 - 你想聊聊是吧
- I'll be heading back now,Mr Gekko. - Stick around.
- 盖葛先生 我想先回去了 - 留下来
This is one of my gang. Bud Fox.
他是我的一员大将 福巴德
Shall we go upstairs?
我们上楼去好吗?
Yeah.
The rarest pistoI in the world,Larry.
赖瑞 这是世上最罕见的手枪
A .45 Luger.
鲁格点45手枪
Only six of 'em were ever manufactured.
只做了六把
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Rarer still is your interest in Anacott Steel.
更罕见的是 你竟然对安康钢铁有兴趣
My interest is the same as yours. Money.
我的兴趣和你一样 赖瑞 就是钱
Thought it'd be a good investment for my kid.
这笔投资对我的孩子不错
No,this time I'm in for the long term.
不 这次我是做长期的
It's not a liquidation. I'm gonna turn it around.
我不是想变现图利 我要让这公司起死回生
You're getting a free ride on my tail,mate.
你这一搅和 可把我害惨了
With the dollars you're costing me to buy back stock,I could modernise the plant.
我花在买回你手上股票的钱 原本可拿来让工厂现代化
I'm not the only one who pays here,Gordon.
葛登 付出代价的可不只是我
We're talking about lives and jobs. Four generations of steelworkers...
还有那一群员工的生计 三 四代的钢铁工人
Correct me if I'm wrong,but when you got CNX Electronics,
若我说错 请更正我 当你接收CNX电子的时候
you laid off 6,000 workers.
你遣散了六千名工人
Jemson Fruit,4,000. That airline you bought,um...
还有简森果业呢 四千人? 你买下的航空公司…
I could break you,mate. ln two pieces over my knees.
我可以让你死无葬身之地
You know it. I know it.
你我都心知肚明
I could buy you six times over.
我可以买下六个你都还有剩
I could dump the stockjust to burn your arse!
我可以抛光安康的股票 让你血本无归
But I happen to want the company,and I want your block of shares.
不过我正好想要那家公司 而我也要买回你所有的持股
I'm announcing a tender offer at 65 tomorrow.
我明天就会宣布投标出价 价钱很好 一股65元
I'm expecting your commitment.
我期望你能做出承诺
Showdowns bore me,Larry. Nobody wins. You can have the company.
赖瑞 摊牌最让我厌烦 这样是两败俱伤 你可以独拿那家公司
ln fact,it'll be fun watching you and your giant ego trying to make a horse race of it.
其实 看你这自大的家伙 如何力拼其他钢铁厂还更有趣
Buddy,what's a fair price for that stock?
巴德 那股票的公道价是多少
The break-up value is higher. It's worth 80.
清盘价格更高 每股值80元
Well,we don't want to be greedy. So what do you say to 72?
我们不想狮子大开口 你觉得72元怎么样?
You're a two-bit pirate and greenmailer. Nothing more,...
你这个趁火打劫的商业强盗 你太不堪了…
..Gekko.
盖葛
Not only would you sell your mother to make a deal,you'd send her COD.
你不但连自己的妈妈都能卖 或许还会搞出货到付款的名堂
My maiI is the same colour as yours is,pal.
你这是五十步笑百步
Or at least it was untiI the Queen started calling you "Sir".
如今英女皇封你做爵士 你竟然给我抖起来了
Excuse me before I lose my temper.
失陪了 免得我发脾气
71? 71?
Considering you brought my mother into it,...
鉴于你把我妈也给扯了进来
71 .5 ..71.50.
Done.
成交
You'll hear from my lawyers tomorrow,8am. Good night.
我的律师明早八点会联络你 晚安
He's right,I had to sell. The key to the game is capitaI reserves.
他是对的 我必须卖掉 这一行的关键是资本准备金
If you don't have enough,you can't piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs.
若是你的本钱不够 肯定玩不过财力雄厚的大户
"All warfare is based on deception." Sun Tzu.
"兵者 诡道也" 孙子兵法中说到
"If your enemy is superior,evade him."
"强而避之"
"If angry,irritate him."
"怒而扰之"
"If equally matched,fight. And if not,split. Re-evaluate."
"势均则战之" "势若则避而观之"
He's learning,huh? Buddy's learning!
好现象 巴德在学了!
- Yeah? - Money never sleeps,pal.
- 是吗? - 钱是永远不会睡觉的
Just made 800,000 in Hong Kong gold. It's been wired to you.
我才在香港金市赚了八十万 我已经把钱汇给你了
Play with it. You done good,but you gotta keep doing good.
用那笔钱去玩吧 你做的很好 但还要再接再厉
I showed you how the game works. Now school's out.
我教了你这一行的游戏规则 现在课已经上完了
Mr Gekko,I'm there for you 110%.
盖葛先生 你放一百二十个心
No,no,no,no. You don't understand. I wanna be surprised.
不…你不懂 你要让我大呼意外才行
Astonish me,pal. New info. I don't care where or how you get it.
让我吃惊 给我新的情报 我不管过程
Just get it.
只问结果
My wife tells me you made a move on Darien.
我太太告诉我 你对黛玲展开了行动
Here's some inside info for you.
我给你一点内幕消息
That GQ type she's going out with got big bucks,...
她现在约会的对象是个欧洲人 活像"潇洒"杂志上的男模
..but he's putting her feet to sleep.
有钱人一个 不过那个人无聊至极
Exit visas are imminent.
签证也快到期了
I don't want you losing your place in line.
我可不希望你失去先机
Ah,Jesus!
哦 天哪
I wish you could see this.
我真希望你能看到这一幕
The light's coming up.
曙光乍现
l've never seen a painting that captures the beauty of the ocean...
我从未看过一幅画
..at a moment like this.
能捕捉到此刻的海洋之美
I'm gonna make you rich,Bud Fox.
福巴德 我要让你富有
Yeah. Rich enough that you can afford a girI like Darien.
富有到可以供养黛玲这种女孩
This is your wake-up call,pal.
这是你的起床号
Go to work.
快去办事吧
- Fox! - Mr Barnes.
- 巴德! - 巴先生
Buddy D,is this...
这一幕似曾相识
What's it been? A year,year and a half?
有多久了?一年还是一年半?
So,I hear you're moving up in the world.
我听说你很有成就
A senior associate. Not bad. Not bad. How's Margie?
资深合伙人 不赖嘛… 玛姬怎么样?
I can't complain. I got a house in Oyster Bay,you know.
没啥好抱怨的 我在奥伊斯特湾买了栋房子
Market treating you good?
股市最近怎么样?
Still seeing that sexy French chick?
你还在跟那性感法国妞约会?
No. No. She asked the wrong question.
散了…她问错了问题
- What was that? - "What are you thinking?"
- 什么问题? - "你在想什么?"
The hours are hell,but the cash is starting to tumble in.
工作是没日没夜的 但现金一直进来
I know this guy who has an ironclad way of making money. I can't lose or get hurt.
我认识一个人 他赚起钱来很稳当 我没有损失也不会受害
Can't get hurt. So does this guy have a tip for an honest lawyer?
不会受害? 可以给我这个正直的律师?
Maybe. Check out Teldar Paper,...
或许有 考虑泰达纸业
..but don't quote me.
但可别说是我说的
And you? I hear you're handling the Fairchild Foods merger,and it may not go through.
你那边呢? 听说你们正在处理 费乔食品的合并案 似乎希望不大
Any surprises I haven't read about in the Wall Street Journal?
有啥我在华尔街日报上 看不到的惊喜吗?
Come on,that's illegal. You wouldn't wanna get me disbarred.
得了 巴德 这是不合法的 你不想我被吊销律师执照吧?
Who's listening? Just one college buddy talking to another.
有谁会听到? 只是大学同学间的闲聊而已
- Yeah,right. - Oh,relax,Roger.
- 是喔 - 罗杰 你别紧张
Everybody's doing it now.
现在大家都这么做
But,if you don't know,then... you don't know.
但是若你真不知道就算了
And if I did...
若我知道呢?
..what's in it for moi?
我有什么好处?
More money than you ever dreamed of.
你作梦都想不到的大笔横财
Nobody gets hurt.
反正没有人会受伤
You think about it.
你考虑一下
- Let's grab a beer. What do you say? - Uh... too much to do. But I'll walk you out.
- 咱们去喝杯啤酒怎么样? - 不了 工作做不完 但是我送你出去
The file's on the desk,Marie.
玛丽 资料在我桌上
Get inside my uncle's door and the secrets of the world are yours.
进我叔叔的办公室 那里头有所有的秘密
Lifeblood of companies...
各个公司的命脉
Of course,you gotta go to law schooI first,but...
当然你得先去上法学院才行 不过没上也无所谓
Mr Panos,l've been charting the growth of office space.
潘先生 我绘制了本市 办公室空间的成长图表
You're in the right business at the right time.
我认为你是挑对了时间入行
Thank you for tell me what I already know.
这些我都知道了
Look,I'm very impressed with your work,and I could use a tax break.
我对你的业务发展印象很深刻 而我也需要节税
Let me ask,what would you say to some working capitaI and a partner?
我问你一件事 你想不想增加资本 再找一个合伙人?
Why do I need a partner?
你怎会认为我需要合伙人?
Look,you need more vans.
你得有更多的车
42 employees can't cover the buildings you got,...
区区42位员工也服务不了你所包下的众多大楼
..not to mention the clients we'd have together.
更别提我们合作之后 会增加多少新客户
I am an expert at identifying undervalued assets such as this business.
你这一行的资产常被低估 我可是明眼人
The good news,Gordon,is Rorker Electronics.
戈登 有好消息 洛克电子…
That's right. I see it happening in the next two months.
对 我预测两个月后就会涨
Come on,their quarterlies are for shit.
得了吧 他们的季报表一文不值
I got a little gift for you.
我有个礼物要给你
Gordon will be very pleased. What else have you got?
很好 戈登一定会很高兴 你还有什么?
You know Marty Weidman?
你知道马蒂吗?
He netted 650G off of that merger. 26 years old,the guy's Rambo.
他在那项合并案中净赚65万 他才26岁 真是勇如蓝波
- He's an asshole! - He is Rambo!
- 这家伙是混蛋 - 他是蓝波
He's got a Porsche Turbo Cabriolet,about 75 thou.
他花了七万五 买了部保时捷涡轮增压跑车
I think if I can make a bundle of cash before I'm 30 and get out of this racket,...
若我能在三十岁以前 赚一大笔钱 离开这一行
..I'll be able to ride my motorcycle across China.
我就能骑摩托车横越中国
I'd like to do for furniture what Laura Ashley did for interior fabrics.
我希望我所设计家具的知名度 能像萝拉艾许莉的布料一样
Produce a line of high-quality antiques at a low price.
生产高品质 低价位的古董
Sounds great. I'll take you public.
听起来不错 我会让它上市
You will?
你会?
Can I help you?
我能效劳吗?
Oh. Excuse me. is this Bill Bates' office?
抱歉 这是贝比尔的办公室?
No.
不是
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hiya,Dad.
爸 你好吗?
- What brings you out here? - Client's got a private jet at Butler.
- 什么风把你吹来的? - 我有个客户在伯特拉机场 有架私人喷射机
- Hey,Buddy. How ya doing? - Mr Wall Street!
- 巴德 你好吗? - 华尔街先生
The bozos that keep us in the air!
是这些三脚猫让飞机不会坠机
- Give us a hand. - Do an honest day's work.
你过来帮个忙如何? 我们来教你如何赚良心钱
All right. Change the oil,fill the tyres and park it out back.
好…换机油 轮胎充气 把车停到后面去 可以吧?
This kid wanna buy the plane?
这小子想买飞机? 这家伙是哪儿找来的?
- You always light up when you see me. - Don't start,all right?
- 你为何每次一见到我就点烟? - 你别又开始了 可以吗?
All right.
可以
So who peed in your Cheerios?
又是谁惹毛你了?
Goddamn fare wars are killing us!
机票降价的大战快害死我们了
Management's gonna lay off five of my men this week.
管理处本周要遣散我五名手下 我却无计可施
I'm sorry about that.
我很遗憾
- So how much you need? - I don't need anything. I'm doing great.
- 那你呢?你需要多少? - 我啥也不需要 我工作很好
New client,new ball game. Things are starting to happen.
新客户 全新的局面 我就要鸿图大展了
Sure. Lots of guys at the track talk like that.
对啊 很多赌马迷也这么说
How do you know you'll have any dough next month? Jesus Christ,what is this?
你连下个月有无薪水都不知道 天呀 这是什么?
It's a dividend.
这是股利
l've borrowed at least five grand over the years.
这几年我至少向你借了五千元
Oh,stop it. Put this towards your schooI loan.
不用了 这些拿去还助学贷款
Forget the loans. Look,Dad,things are good and it's gonna stay that way.
别管助学贷款了 爸 情况开始好转了 以后也都会是这样
- Buy yourself a new suit. - What do I need a suit for?
- 替你自己买套新西装 - 我买新西装要拿来干嘛?
I don't hobnob with the jet set. I just fix their planes.
我又不用跟乘客打交道 我只负责修飞机
Then get a decent bowling jacket,so you don't look like the Roto-Rooter man.
那替自己买件像样的保龄球服 这样出去的时候才不会象个清洁工
Come on,what's money for? Enjoy yourself.
爸 拿去吧 钱就是拿来花的
Money is a pain in the ass,if you ask me. But thanks,kid.
在我看来 钱是个大麻烦 不过还是谢了
- How about dinner? - Sure. Any night this week.
吃顿晚餐如何? 好 这星期的晚上都行
OK. No,I'm sorry. This week's booked.
好 糟糕! 抱歉 我这星期全都约满了
- I'll check with my girl. I'll get back to you. - You do that,Huckleberry.
- 我先跟助理确定一下 再打电话给你 - 你知道上哪儿去找我
I gotta run. You stop smoking,you hear?
好 我得走了 你别抽烟了 听见没?
I'll talk at ya.
再联络
Whoo! Oh!
哇哦
It's in both our interests to put a safe distance between you and us.
为了双方的利益着想 你和我们最好保持距离
- You understand that,Mr Fox? - Sure.
- 你了解吗 福先生? - 当然
This gives you limited power of attorney for Mr Gekko's account.
这份文件授权你 依法处理盖葛先生的帐户
Every ticket you buy must be marked "power of attorney".
你得以全权处理每一笔交易 你买进的购股单均需注明授权
That means that you call the shots.
这表示股票购入全由你作主
Mr Gekko has no officiaI knowledge of what stocks you're buying. All right?
盖葛先生于法完全不知情
Just sign it at the end,twice.
好吗?在下面签名 一式两份
I never knew how poor I was untiI I started making money.
我从来不知我有多穷 直到我开始赚了点小钱
Your transactions will be monitored by StockWatch.
你的交易将由纽约证交所监管
If any trouble does arise,you are on your own out there.
若是出了乱子 你只得靠自己
The traiI stops with you,understand?
线索只到你为止 你了解吗?
Spread the buy orders over different accounts,you won't get burnt.
把购股单分散到不同的户头 这样你就不会有事
I have friends that won't mind making easy money.
我想我有些朋友 不会在意赚点容易钱
Rudy Gazoodi! How's my cutie?! Viens ici!
鲁迪 我的小可爱好吗?
We need more votes for the showdown,but don't wanna go public...
我们得拉拢股东支持才好摊牌 但我们可不想闹得满城风雨
- Bonjour,Monsieur Buddy. - Bonjour,Monsieur Buddy.
- 你好 巴德先生 - 你好 巴德先生
Oh! He speaks French already.
他已经会说法文了
Kid had the highest score in his lQ test.
他的智力测验考了最高分
It is so difficult get into a good nursery school now.
现在好的托儿所都很难进
They even go to your home to make sure you're acceptable.
他们甚至还会来做家庭访问 以确定你还够格
That's it for you with the grown-ups.
你跟大人已经玩够了
- Nicole,would you take him for a nap now? - Viens,mon petit.
- 妮可? 麻烦你带他去午睡 - 是 夫人
Give him a bath and put that cute little black suit on him.
替他洗个澡 替他穿上那套可爱的黑衣服
This is a contact at one of our offshore banks.
这是我们海外银行的联络电话
On settlement day you'll open an account for Mr Gekko...
在交割日当天 替盖葛先生在那里开个户头
..under the name Geneva Roth Holding Corp.
名义就用日内瓦的 洛斯控股公司
Then you'll wire-transfer the money to this account in the Cayman lslands.
你再把钱用电汇的方式 转进开曼岛的这个户头
You're gonna make a lot of money,pal.
你就要赚大钱了
The stakes are going up. No mistakes.
风险是越来越大 不许出错
Piece of cake,Gordon.
戈登 轻而易举
If I could have anything,...
若我能够拥有什么的话
..this would almost do.
这样也几乎够了
Almost.
几乎?
How'd your conference go with Gordon?
你和戈登的会开得如何?
It went fine. We reached an agreement,
很顺利 我们达成协议
and decided to split up the world between us.
决定把我们的世界分开来
You have modest wants. I like that in a man.
你还真不贪心 我喜欢你这种性格
- What do you want? - Let's see.
那你要什么? 我想想…
A Turner. A perfect canary diamond.
一幅透纳的画 一颗加纳利钻
World peace.
世界和平
The best of everything.
拥有最好的一切
Well,why stop at that?
为何只要最好的而已?
I don't.
我没有这样想
My client wants to buy a large block of Teldar. He needs to spread it around.
我的客户要大量买进泰达股票 他得把资金分散开来
I'll park some money in your account. If it hits,you get a big cut.
我放一些钱在你的帐户里 如果赚了 你就能分一杯羹
I'm telling you,this is the easiest money you've ever made.
我告诉你 这是最好赚的钱
All right,Bud.
好 巴德
Let's do it.
就这么办
We go way back,Harry.
哈利 我们同事很久了
You know,I've put a lot of money into this firm over the years.
我这些年替公司赚了不少钱
- I brought in a lot of business. - You've taken enough out,too.
- 我也带来了不少生意 - 你也赚了不少
You should have something put aside.
照理应该存了点钱才对
With the divorces I haven't had a chance.
我没有机会存钱
- The bridges are burned. - When you fire me I'm finished. On the street.
- 你这次是非走不可 - 哈利 你一开除我 我就完了 华尔街无我容身之地
- How do you think I feel about this? - How do you think I feel?
- 你以为我心里很舒服吗? -我知道…我也不好过啊
l've got responsibilities. l've got two kids...
我有很多责任要担 还要养两个小孩
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Lynch is giving him the boot. Not pulling his quota.
林区请他走路 他没有达到业绩目标
We're all one trade away from humility.
我们若再搞砸一次 就会是他这种下场
New report on GM and a conference call in defence stock in my office,7 am tomorrow.
研究部对于通用汽车的新报告 已经出炉 明早七点在我办公室开会
No RSVP required. Just be there.
不需申报出席与否 到时出现就是了
Now,on a more inspiring note,the new office record...
现在是一项令人振奋的消息
..for a single month's gross commission from the wealthy individuaI accounts...
我很高兴宣布公司单月的 散户佣金毛利创下新高
..goes to Bud Fox. Shows cold calling does work,fellas.
得主是福巴德 挨家挨户打电话果然管用
Way to go,Bud. Superjob. Come on up here.
干得好 巴德 真有一套
Bud,congrats. You just made my life twice as hard around here.
巴德 恭喜 来我办公室
You're on a roll,kid. Enjoy it while it lasts,cos it never does.
你扶摇直上了 小子 趁现在好好享受吧 因为这不会长久
Just kicking ass and taking names,Lou.
卢 我只是展现出企图心而已
Come along with me,Bud.
你跟我来 巴德
This is yours now,Bud.
这现在是你的了 巴德
Credenza. Tree. Windows.
个人专用柜 树木 窗户
And,significantly more attractive,your private secretary Janet.
更吸引人的是 你的私人秘书珍奈
- Nice to meet you,Mr Fox. - Hello,Janet.
- 福先生 幸会 - 珍奈 你好
Well,I don't really know what to say. Thank you,Mr Lynch.
我真的不知该说什么…谢谢…林区先生
No,I thank you,Bud.
不 该道谢的是我
The minute I laid my eyes on you I knew that you had what it takes.
我第一眼看到你的时后 就知道你有这份能耐
Now you can focus on the big-ticket retail.
现在你可以专注在 你这个有钱的超级散户了
Oh,this is very nice. This is very nice.
这里实在是太棒了…
So what is it? Mr Cocksucker now?
怎地?现在变成吹箫先生了?
Everybody hates the Upper East Side. They wanna live on the West Side.
大家都说他们不爱住上东区 他们想住西区
But when it's resale time the East Side moves all the time.
不过相信我 当卖房子的时候 东区的房子最好卖
What have you got on the West Side? Sean and Madonna?! Trust me.
你想想看西区是谁在住? 谁想跟西恩潘和玛丹娜做邻居
Massage,sauna,Jacuzzi... tanning salon.
这里有马杀鸡 蒸汽浴 按摩浴缸 日晒沙龙
Best schools in the city.
全市最好的学校
A cute young boy like you gotta think of a future lady friend in your life...
像你这种可爱的年青人 当然会替未来做打算
..when you've finished wolfing around.
等你鬼混够了之后 也会想找个女主人定下来
Course,I'm taken.
当然 我已经结婚了
Oak strip floors.
橡木地板…
My husband can get you a 10% mortgage.
我老公可以替你争取到 利率10%的贷款
I would do it myself,except I'm into four other deals right now.
我本来可以自己帮你的 但我还有四件别的生意
So,I got a four o'clock and a five.
我四点和五点约了客户看房
One's an all-cash type. Monique something or other.
其中有一个很阔气 只花现金 叫什么莫妮来着的
Look,maybe you'd like to see something cheaper that I got on First Avenue?
还是你想看便宜一点的? 我在第一大道还有房子
Honey,the meter's running. Anybody home?
甜心 我的时间是很宝贵的 你说话啊
All right. Offer 950.
好 我出价95万
I got something over on Sutton Place.
我在索顿还有个地方
It's a million and a half,but now we're talking duplex.
150万 不过是双拼的
No.
不了
This is it. This is home.
就是这里 我的家
That's enough gold over there.
那里的金色够了…
Like it?
喜欢吗?
I'm having House-Garden come up next week to photograph it
趁有人搬进来住之前 我下周要室内装潢杂志
before it gets lived in.
请他们的人过来拍照
Do you mind?
你介意吗?
Hey! Jerry! Come at me. Whaddaya got?
杰瑞 说话啊 你有什么消息?
No,no. 37 1/2.
不…37.5 用债券转买股票
Convert the bonds and check the price in Tokyo at eight o'clock your time. Right.
在你那边八点的时候 察看一东京股市的价位 对
I'm spilling everything.
我把东西洒了一地
lsn't it perfect?
是不是很完美?
It's too perfect.
太完美了
Let's not even eat.
我们别吃
Let's just watch it... think about it.
静静地看着就好 用想的
Who am l?
我是谁?
Bud,come to bed.
巴德 上床吧
One million six. Seven.
160万 170万
On my left now. Against you,1,800,000.
左边的来宾出价180万…
1,900,000. New bidder this side. $2m here now.
这边有来宾出价190万…200万…
Not yours. At $2,100,000. $2,100,000.
210万…210万第三次
Fair warning,then. Selling for $2,100,000. All done.
好 以210万售出
For you,sir. $2,100,000.
您以210万得标
Whaddaya say we get a suite at the Carlyle?
我们去卡莱开个套房如何?
Champagne,caviar...? Celebrate just like old times?
香槟 鱼子酱…就像往日那般庆祝?
Come on,Gordon. Those days are over.
得了 戈登 那已经是过去了
Well,you can't blame me for trying.
试探一下总无妨吧
You're as beautifuI as that painting I just bought.
你正如我刚买的画一样美
Sunshine,what's wrong? I think you got a bad case of puppy love.
灿烂美少女 你怎么了? 你那纯纯的爱遇上了麻烦?
I think I'm falling for Bud.
我想我爱上巴德了
Don't fall too far. He hasn't been around the block yet. You have.
别陷得太深 他的经验不足 你可不同
- Told him about us? - No! Are you crazy?
- 你跟他说过我们的事? - 没有 你疯了不成?
- I don't want him to ever know,understand? - Mum is the word.
- 我永远不要他知道 明白吗? - 我绝不说出去
You and I are the same,Darien.
戴玲 你和我是同一种人
We are smart enough not to buy into the oldest myth running - love.
以我们的才智不会去相信 那最古老的神话…爱情
Fiction created by people to keep them from jumping out of windows.
那是人们自己创造出来的虚幻 好让自己不会去跳楼
You know,sometimes I miss you,Gordon. You're really twisted.
戈登 我有时真的很想念你 你真的很变态
For chrissake,Jack,it's easy!
杰克 这很简单的
On settlement day you endorse a cheque to Blue Horseshoe Trading Company.
交割日一到 你在支票后背书 抬头写"蓝马鞋贸易公司"
Then I'll send you your cut.
然后我就会把你那一份给你
What? No,that's the bottom line. Nobody gets hurt.
什么? 不 这是底线 没有人会受害
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你是哪根筋不对?
It's so bad,even the liars are complaining. But not you. You're making big money.
股市的情况已很糟了 就连大话投资人都在抱怨 但是你不会 你在赚大钱
- What's the bottom line? - Hey,look!
- 你有谁做后台? - 你听着!
I am sick and tired of playing wet nurse to you!
我已厌倦了老是报消息给你
- Will you do your own homework,Marv! - What an asshole,man!
- 马文 你不能靠自己吗? - 你真是个混蛋
That's a shame.
太可惜了
Yeah,Frank. Work 500,000 shares Teldar with a limit of 26. New account.
法兰克 进买五十万股泰达 上限26元 新帐户
Don't fuck it up.
别搞砸了
- How's Teldar doing? - Back again?
- 泰达如何? - 你又要来买?
- l've got a reaI appetite. - Bring it five to a half. 2,000 up.
- 我的胃口很好 - 把卖出的挂牌定价 设在比市价高0.5元
- I gotta buy stock. What's offered at a half? - What are we looking at?
- 我要买些股票 有几股挂牌? - 你要买多少?
- Make me an offer on 80. - 80,000 at a half.
- 八万股 - 挂牌有八万股
I'll take it.
我买了
Your company,ladies and gentlemen,is under siege from Gordon Gekko.
各位女士先生 你们的公司 已受到戈登盖葛的包围
Teldar Paper is now leveraged to the hilt,
泰达纸业的融资已到临界点
like some piss-poor South American country!
如同欠了一屁股债的南美国家
I strongly recommend you to see through Mr Gekko's shameless intention here...
你们最好快点看透盖葛先生
..to strip this company,and severely penalise the stockholders.
他的无耻企图是想 变卖公司图利 危害股东
I strongly recommend you to reject his tender...
我强烈建议大家 用投票来拒绝此一投标出价
..by voting for management's restructuring of the stock.
好让管理阶层重组公司的股票
Well,I appreciate the opportunity you're giving me,Mr Cromwell,...
康威先生 谢谢您给我这个 说话的机会
..as the single largest shareholder in Teldar Paper,to speak.
我是泰达最大的私人股东
We are not here to indulge in fantasy,but in political and economic reality.
各位 我们不是来此 沉浸于幻想 而是要环顾政治 和经济的现实面
America... America has become a second-rate power.
美国…美国已成为次等的强权
lts trade deficit and its fiscaI deficit are at nightmare proportions.
它的贸易赤字和财政赤字 彷彿是一场恶梦
ln the days of the free market,when our country was a top industriaI power,...
想当初在那段自由市场的日子 我们还是顶尖的是工业强权
..there was accountability to the stockholder.
股东的持股会受到经管保护
The Carnegies,the Mellons,the men that buiItthis great empire,made sure of it...
卡内基 梅隆及其后人 会确保这个工业帝国的稳固
..because it was their money at stake.
因为事关他们自己的钱
Today,management has no stake in the company!
对如今的管理阶层而言 公司的好坏与他们无关
All together,these men sitting up here own less than 3% of the company.
这上面所有在座的人 只拥有不到3%的公司股票
And where does Mr Cromwell put his $1,000,000 salary?
康威先生的百万年薪 放在哪里?
Not in Teldar stock. He owns less than 1%.
他买的可不是泰达股票 他只拥有不到1%
You own the company. That's right,you,the stockholder.
拥有公司的是你们 没错 你们才是股东
And you are all being royally screwed over by these bureaucrats,...
你们忠心耿耿 却被这些官僚拿来践踏
..with their steak lunches,their fishing trips,
他们中餐花公司的钱吃牛排 没事就有狩猎和钓鱼之旅
their corporate jets and golden parachutes.
他们有公司专机 还有金降落伞规则保护
This is an outrage! You're out of line,Gekko!
岂有此理!你太过份了!盖葛
Teldar Paper,Mr Cromwell,has 33 different vice presidents,...
泰达纸业…康威先生… 泰达纸业共有三十三位副总裁
..each earning over $200,000 a year.
各个的年薪都在二十万以上
Now,I have spent the last two months analysing what all these guys do.
我花了二个月的时间 分析这些人到底在做什么
And I still can't figure it out.
至今我却仍然想不通
One thing I do know is that our paper company lost $110m last year.
我唯一知道的一件事就是 我们的泰达在去年赔了 一亿一千万
And I'll bet half of that was spent in all the paperwork between all these vice presidents!
我打赌有一半的钱是花在 这些副总裁之间的文书往来
The new law of evolution in corporate America...
美国企业的新法则似乎变成了
..seems to be... survivaI of the unfittest.
不适者生存
Well,in my book you either do it right,or you get eliminated.
而我的看法是你要不就做对 要不就是被消灭
ln the last seven deals
在我最近所做的七笔交易中
that I have been involved with there were 2.5m stockholders...
2千5百万的持股人
..who have made a pre-tax profit of $12 billion.
在税前赚了一百二十亿元
Thank you.
谢谢各位
I am not a destroyer of companies.
我不是来毁灭公司的
I am a liberator of them!
我是来解放公司的
The point is,ladies and gentlemen,
各位女士先生 重点就在于…
that greed,for lack of a better word,...
贪婪 抱歉我找不到更好的字
..is good.
贪婪是好的
Greed is right. Greed works.
贪婪是对的 贪婪是有用的
Greed clarifies,cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
贪婪可以厘清一切 披荆斩棘直捣演化的精髓
Greed,in all of its forms greed for life,for money,for love,knowledge
贪婪就是一切形式之所在 对于生活要贪婪 对于爱情 对于知识
..has marked the upward surge of mankind.
贪婪激发了人类向上的动力
And greed,you mark my words,will not only save Teldar Paper,...
贪婪 你们记住我的话 不仅能挽救泰达纸业
..but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.
更能挽救机制失调的美国
Thank you very much.
感谢各位
Fly me to the moon
请安静!
Let me play among the stars
谢谢 维持秩序!
Buy me 20 June eurodollar CDs,...
替我买进二十笔 六月到期的欧洲美元定存
..20 March gold and sell 10 September Deutschmarks. Right. Talk at ya,babe.
二十笔三月黄金 卖出十笔九月份的德国马克 对 再联络 宝贝
Ah,Buddy,Buddy,I hate to tell you this,but you are a genius!
巴德…我很不想承认 但你真是个天才
Darien! Lightning has struck.
黛玲 我刚才灵光一现
The light bulb has been invented. Bluestar Airlines.
想出了一个绝佳的点子 蓝星航空公司
Edison,da Vinci,Einstein. They're all watching me.
爱迪生 达文西 爱因斯坦 他们全都在注视着我
Ever hear of the 60-hour work week?
有听过一周工时六十小时吗?
You've gotta go to work soon.
你再过两小时就要去上班了
I'm getting psychotic from a lack of REM sleep.
我也因睡眠不足而快发疯了
I'm not gonna broker the rest of my life.
你以为我想一辈子当营业员?
I am gonna be a giant,an entrepreneur in the ltalian 16th-century sense of the word.
黛玲 我要当龙头 用意大利十六世纪的说法就是 企业巨子
A mover,a shaker. I'm shooting for the stars,Darien.
呼风唤雨 左右大局 我就要飞上枝头当凤凰了
You're coming along for the ride.
而你也可以共享其荣
Bluestar is an unpolished gem,Gordon.
蓝星是颗未琢过的宝石 戈登 一般人误把它当成垃圾
A half-assed management being decimated by a price war they cannot win.
癟脚的管理阶层 已被价位战压得喘不过气来
But the gates at La Guardia alone can baiI us out.
不过单凭蓝星在瓜迪亚机场 的登机门 就能让我们解套
If it's worth a dime,it's worth 10 bucks a share.
若蓝星的股票还值点钱 那就能冲到一股十元
They're ripe to fall!
接收蓝星的时机已经成熟
Mixed emotions,Buddy.
巴德 你真是让我悲喜交加
Like Larry Wildman going off a cliff... in my new Maserati!
这就像怀曼开着我的玛莎拉蒂 冲下了悬崖
Guys like me have had their asses hung in a sling with the airlines!
我这种人绝不会碰航空公司
Fuel could go up. Unions are killers.
油价随时会涨 工会的人又难搞
Yeah,but aren't you forgetting one thing?
可是戈登 你忘了一件事
CapitaI reserves. This company has 75 million cash in an overfunded pension.
资本准备金 这公司有七千五百万退休金 放在超额筹资的基金户头里
That buys us a lot of credibility.
这可以让我们的融资信用大增
And the beauty is,you already own close to 2% of this sucker.
最棒的是 你拥有的蓝星股票 已经快到2%了
The insurance people are balking on the logging trucks. What do you want to do?
保险公司已经心生退却 你要怎么做?
Tell those assholes we'll self-insure if they don't write it.
你去告诉那些没骨气的混蛋 他们不承保 我们就自己动手
I can't believe we can fire half the management and nothing changes!
我们一旦开除一半的管理阶层 我不相信不会造成影响
Gordon,what I want,and l've never asked you for anything,...
戈登 我从未求过你任何事
..is to be your copilot on this one.
但我这次想当你的副驾驶
I wanna take this airline,turn it around and make it work.
我要拿下这家航空公司 让它起死回生 正常运作
It's gonna make us a fortune.
这会让我们发大财的
I got a stockbroker who wants an airline.
我有个想开航空公司的营业员
It'll take two years to turn Teldar Paper around.
我花了二年 才让泰达起死回生
What do I need a dink airline for? I'm up to my ass in more nuts than a fruitcake!
何苦去搞一家小航空公司? 我身边的疯子已经够多了
l've worked at Bluestar. I know my way around. I have friends there,inside.
戈登 我在蓝星工作过 我有关系 在内部有朋友
What do you mean?
此话怎讲?
The three unions. It's 43% of Bluestar's operating budget.
三个工会 就占了蓝星43%的预算
The hourly cost of a flight crew is 850 an hour. That's the reaI hidden value,GG.
驾驶组员的时薪是850 这就是隐藏价值
If you can negotiate that out,get a crew down to 350,400 an hour,...
若你能协商成功 把驾驶组员的时薪裁至 350到400元
..this airline'll be the hottest thing since Texas Air.
这家航空公司会继德州航空后 成为最赚钱的公司
- What makes you think you can? - I can talk to these people. They trust me.
- 你凭什么觉得你能做到? - 我能和这些人谈 他们信任我
My father can be a big help in getting cuts.
而我父亲能在裁薪中帮上大忙
All right. Susan,get Buckingham on the phone. Tell him to look into it.
好 苏珊 打电话给白金汉 叫他研究一下
So the falcon's heard the falconer,huh?
这次老大听小鬼的
- Hi,Dad. - Sorry I'm late.
- 爸 你好 - 儿子 抱歉迟到了
That's OK. Overdressed as usual.
没关系 你又盛装出席了
Come on in. Everybody's here. I couldn't start the show without you.
进来吧 大家都到了 你不来就不能开始
Well,I'll be a lousy Republican!
我是没人爱的共和党
I decorate for Democrats,too. Lots of them. I'm Darien Taylor.
我也替很多共和党装修过 我是黛玲
- Bud's told me all about you. - Don't believe a word.
- 巴德常跟我提起你 - 你别相信他的话
I never beat him or locked him in a closet.
我从未打过他 也没把他关在衣柜里
- I forgot about the closet. - He turned out OK.
- 我忘了告诉你衣柜的事 - 我想他长大后还算成才啦
Bud's a born liar,otherwise he's a good kid.
巴德是天生的骗子 不过他是个好孩子
I hope you come here more often,under less formaI circumstances.
我希望你能常过来 找个不那么正式的场合
Thank you.
谢谢
- Dad,you know Duncan Wilmore. - Sure. How are ya?
- 爸 我想你认识威杜肯 -杜肯 你好吗?
Pilots' union. Toni Carpenter,flight attendants'.
驾驶工会 空服员代表东尼
I'd like you to meet Mr Gekko.
这是盖葛先生
Mr Fox,pleasure to meet you.
你好 幸会
His attorney,Mr Salt.
他的律师 索先生
I'd be proud to have a son like Buddy. Got a hell of a career in front of him.
你有巴德这种儿子一定很自豪 他的前途无量
I'm glad you think so. I thought this was informal.
很高兴你这样想 我以为这是非正式的聚会
What's your attorney doing here?
你的律师在这里干嘛?
Harold,you don't mind walking around the block,do you?
哈洛 你不介意的话 就去附近绕个几百圈
- Of course. - I'll take that.
- 当然 - 我来
No offence.
不伤和气
None taken.
不会
That's OK,Gordon. Bud does it all the time.
没关系 巴德也常这样
Look,I got no illusions about winning a popularity contest with any of you.
我不会无聊到跟各位比知名度
I got roasted the other night.
我上次领奖时被消遣了一番
A friend asked "Why are we honouring this man?
我一个朋友问到 我们干嘛表扬这个人?
Did we run out of human beings?"
其他人都死光了吗?
It's not always the most popular guy who gets the job done.
我的意思是 最受欢迎的人 未必能把工作做好
You've got losses of $20-30 million,dividends cut to zero,...
你们亏损了二 三千万 股利全无
..and you're being squeezed to death by the majors.
同时也被大航空公司夹杀
The management may not be the worst scum,but they put you on this kamikaze course,...
现在的管理阶层 也许不是最烂的人渣 但他们把你们逼上绝境
..and pretty soon everybody is gonna be scrambling for parachutes.
不用多久 人人都得求自保了
Only there's not enough to go around.
只是无法人人都能保住饭碗
Management has them. You don't.
管理阶层能自保 你们不行
If they throw Bluestar to Chapter 11,which I think they will,...
若他们动用破产保护法 我想他们会这样做
..they'll use the bankruptcy laws to break your unions,
你们就得解散工会
and throw you off the property.
合约失效 回家吃自己
Oh,come on! With all due respect,what's to prevent you from doing the same thing?
得了吧 恕我冒犯 盖先生 谁能保证你不会也这样做?
Cos I got a way around all this,...
因为我有避免的方案
..where we can all make money and make the airline profitable.
有钱大家赚的方案 航空公司也能转亏为盈
So what do you say we cut to the chase?
我就打开天窗说亮话
I'm asking for a modest 20% across-the-board wage cut,
我要求全面合理裁薪20%
and seven more hours a month.
月工作时数增加7小时
What kind of time frame?
这样要持续多久?
A year. If we're still losing money,the reduction stands.
给我1年时间 若还在赔钱 裁薪就继续
If we're in the black,I'll return part of the givebacks,
但若开始赚钱 我就放出优惠
pay goes back to current levels,...
薪水恢复原来的水准 还有…
..and we initiate an employee profit-sharing programme with stock.
我们将进行员工配股分红计划
- You'll own part of the airline. - Will you put it in writing?
- 大家一起做航空公司的股东 - 你准备将它书面化吗?
I'll have a letter of agreement drafted up in two days.
我可以在两天内拟好协议书
What's your marketing strategy? How will you return us to profitability?
你的市场策略呢? 你要如何转亏为盈?
Why don't I give Buddy an opportunity to answer that? Buddy?
这我们就让巴德来回答 巴德?
Thank you,Gordon.
谢谢 戈登
First,I want you all to know that my door will always be open,...
首先 我要各位知道 我的大门永远为诸位敞开
..because I know from my dad it's you guys that keep Bluestar flying.
因为我从我父亲那边得知 蓝星能够运作 全要归功各位
What l've come up with here is a basic three-point plan.
这是我想出的三个基本计划
One: we modernise. Our computer software is dogshit. We update it.
第一 我们要现代化 我们的电脑软体啥都不是 这需要更新
We squeeze every dollar out of each mile flown.
我们要精算出 每个位子的英里数成本
Don't sell a seat to a guy for 79 bucks when he's willing to pay 379.
若有人愿意出379元买机票 就不必卖他79元
Effective inventory management will increase our load factor by 5-20%.
而经由电脑有效控管存货 能使载货量增加5到20%
That translates to approximately $50-200 million in revenues.
那将是五千万到二亿的岁收
The point being,we can beat the majors at a price war.
意思是我们可以在价位战上 打败大航空公司
Two: advertising. More,and aggressive. We attack the majors.
第二 打广告是很重要的 要更加积极以打击大公司
Three: expansion. We expand our hubs to Atlanta,North Carolina and St Louis.
第三 扩张 我们将航线扩展至亚特兰大 北卡罗莱纳和圣路易
And we reorganise all of our feeder schedules.
而我们也将重新规划航线
We gotta think big,guys. We're going after the majors.
我们得要有大格局 我们要跟大公司争地盘
Well,cards on the table,guys. What do you say?
牌都摊在桌上了 各位 你们怎么说?
Well,if you mean what you say,
如果你说的全是真的
I think we're probably in the ballpark.
那就可以商量
- I guess I can take it to my people. - Good.
- 我可以拿给我的人看看 - 很好
You've sketched broad strokes. I'd like to see the fine print.
你只描绘出了个大概 我想要知道全盘的详细规划
But I like what I hear so far.
但到目前为止 我觉得不错
I guess if a man lives long enough he gets to see everything,and I do mean everything.
我想人若是活得够久 什么事都会看见
What else you got in your bag of tricks,Mr Gekko?
你葫芦里还卖了什么药?
Frankly,Carl,I can't see giving much more,
老实说 卡尔 我能想到的都提出来了
but,if you have any suggestions,I'll listen.
但若你还有建议 我洗耳恭听
"There came into Egypt a Pharaoh who did not know."
"法老来到埃及却不自知"
- I beg your pardon. is that a proverb? - No,a prophecy.
- 不好意思 那是成语吗? - 不 这是预言
The rich have been doing it to the poor since time began.
富人自开天辟地之时 便是如此对待穷人
The only difference is the Egyptians didn't allow unions.
金字塔和帝国大厦最大的差别 只在于埃及人不允许工会存在
I know what this guy's all about - greed.
我看穿了这种人 贪婪两字
He don't care about Bluestar or the unions.
他才不在乎蓝星或是工会
He's in for the buck. He don't take prisoners.
他只想趁机捞一笔 不留活口
Wait a minute,Dad.
爸 你别急
Sure. What's worth doing is worth doing for money.
当然 最值得做的事就是赚钱
It's a bad bargain if nobody gains. And if we do this deal,everybody gains.
赔钱的生意没有人想做 但这笔交易是有钱大家赚
Course,my son worked as a baggage handler and freight loader for three summers.
我儿子是在这家航空公司做过 三个暑假的行李员和运货工
With those qualifications,he can run an airline!
以这样的资历而言 他当然可以经营一家航空公司
Fine. Stay with the present management...
无所谓 若你不想和我们打交道
..dedicated to running you and your airline into the ground.
尽管去和人渣管理阶层瞎搅和 直到你们和航空公司被整垮
That "scum" buiItthe company up with one plane and made something out of nothing.
那个人渣三十年前以一架飞机 建立了这家公司 从无到有
If that's a scum,I'll take it over a rat any day.
如果那是人渣的话 我宁愿跟人渣 也不跟鼠辈
You know where I stand. Good night,all.
你们都知道我的立场了 晚安
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Congratulations,Dad! You did a greatjob embarrassing me,not to mention yourself!
爸 恭喜你了 你成功地让我大出洋相 你自己就更别提了
Save the "workers unite" speech. I heard it too much growing up!
你少搬弄"工人站起来"那套 我从小到大已经听多了
- Oh,yeah? - You'll get axed. No two ways about it.
- 是吗? - 是 你会被解雇 没有别条路
You and the whole shitty airline are going down the tubes!
你和那家烂航空公司就等死吧
And if it isn't Gekko,it's gonna be some other killer!
今天若不是盖葛 也会有别人想来动脑筋
He's using you,kid. He's got your prick in his pocket,
儿子 他在利用你 他把你死死地掌握住了
but you're too blind to see it.
但你却盲目到看不出来
No. I see ajealous old machinist...
不 我看到的是一个老机工
..who can't stand the fact that his son's more successfuI than he is!
嫉妒他儿子比他成功的事实
What you see is a guy who never measured a man's success by the size of his wallet!
你看到的这个人 从不以皮夹厚薄来衡量成功
That's because you never had the guts to go out into the world and stake your own claim!
那是因你从没胆量去放手一搏
Boy,if that's the way you feel,I must've done a really lousy job as a father.
若你是这样觉得 我这个父亲还做得真逊
As far as being axed,I'm still around,...
就算我被解雇 我人还在
..and I have a responsibility to the union membership I represent.
只要我人还在的一天 我就对我代表的工会有责任
Your responsibility is to present the facts,not opinions,to your men.
你的责任是对手下据实以报 而不是诉说你个人的主观意见
You'll destroy their lives. Let them decide for themselves.
你这样会毁了他们的生活 就让工会的会员自己去决定
My men will want to know what's going on,and I won't lie to them!
若我的人明早来问我怎么回事 我要是说谎就不得好死
Oh,yeah,your men! Your fuckin' men!
对 你的人!那些可恶的人!
All my life your men have been able to count on you!
我一生中 你的人都能指望你
Why have you never been there for me?!
你怎么就从未替我着想过?
What if you're wrong?
而且万一你错了呢?
What if one day the sun didn't rise in the east,
万一哪天太阳不从东边升起 鸟儿不往南飞过冬
and for once your compass was off?
万一就那么一次 你的指南针不灵了呢?
Would you be willing to wreck your men's future? My future?
你愿意毁掉自己人的前途吗? 我的前途?
Dad,think for a change. Be practical. I'm asking you. I'm fuckin' begging you!
爸 换个角度思考 实际一点 我求你 我这是在求你
I don't go to sleep with no whore and I don't wake up with no whore.
我从不拿人手短 也绝不吃人嘴软
That's how I live with myself. I don't know how you do it.
这是我生活的原则 我不知道你是怎么了?
I hope I'm wrong about this guy...
我希望是我误会了这个家伙
but I'll let the men decide for themselves.
不过我会让大伙自己决定
That much I promise you.
我只能保证做到这样
You should look at this,Chief. A guy at Jackson Steinem...
老大 我想你该看看这个 看来杰史证券有个人
..buying large chunks of Teldar Paper for an offshore account.
用海外帐户大笔买进泰达纸业
So,what's the problema?
有什么问题吗?
- Do you know what the fuck the problem is? - What?
- 你知道这是怎么回事吗? - 什么?
- You don't know? - I don't know.
- 你不知道? - 我不知道
I get a strange call from the SEC. They asked to see my records.
我接到证管会一通奇怪的电话 他们要看我的记录
- This is heavy,Bud. - Hey,hey,hey,relax! Relax,Roger.
- 巴德 这可是这很严重的 - 罗杰 你别紧张…
You're 82M in the account numbers and I'm the invisible man.
你的名字没有在我的纪录上 他们追查不到我的
Well,that's good for you,Bud.
巴德 这是对你有利
They're always looking for red flags. Gekko's always getting checked by 'em.
证管会总是在找把柄 盖葛也老是被他们调查
They never come up with anything,Rog.
但他们从未抓到证据
Hey... we're invulnerable on this one.
我们是这次是刀枪不入
I just wanna slow down,Bud.
我只是想喘口气
All right?
好吗?
No more lunches,no calls,all right? We suspend our business,all right?
别找我吃午饭 不通电话 我们暂停生意的往来 好吗?
Whatever you want,Rog. It's cool.
全都依你 罗杰 没事的 对 没事的
Excuse me. Hey,Rog,can you come back in? Bring the cost report.
抱歉 罗杰 能进来开会吗? 顺便把成本报告带过来
We're starting again.
会议要继续进行
Gekko's asked us into the Bluestar deal. We're reviewing timetables.
盖葛要我们研究蓝星的交易 我们在正在评估时间表
- You wanna come? - He didn't tell me about that.
- 你要来吗? - 他没跟我说这件事
You're only the president of the company. What the hell do you know anyway,right?
你只是航空公司的总裁而已 哪里懂什么 对吧?
Guys,new chief of Bluestar - Bud Fox.
- 各位 蓝星的新老大 - 福巴德
- Hi. - Hello,Bud.
- 你好 - 巴德 你好
Guys,what's the problem? It's time to kill.
各位 还等什么? 变卖的时候到了
Gekko's got 12% of the stock and climbing.
盖葛有12%的股票 持续上涨中
Plus he's got the unions in his back pocket.
外加工会也在他的掌握中
Everybody knows the stock's in play. By next week the street will own Bluestar.
大家都会疯狂买进蓝星 到下星期 人人手上都有蓝星
ls the bank financing in place?
银行融资准备就绪了吗?
Or are we gonna sit around and have more of these ridiculous meetings?
还是要不断开这种荒唐会议?
Our firm committed weeks ago 25% of the totaI long-term debt structure.
我们公司几周前就已承诺 给你们25%的长期债券融资
Unless you guys sign this piece of paper right now,...
除非你们现在就签字
..I'm gonna pull and go to another bank for the 75.
不然我就抽腿 找另一银行 拿其他的75%
Look,we've got 30 banks ready to participate in a four-year revolving credit line.
我们有三十家银行预备参与 四年期的循环信用贷款
We must have your assurance
但你们必须向我们保证
you will pay back most of the loan in the first 12 months.
在前十二个月偿还大部份贷款
The only way we can see this happening is liquidating the hangars and the planes.
我们唯一能做到的方法 就是清算机棚和飞机
Can you people guarantee the liquidation of Bluestar?
你们担保能清算蓝星吗?
Guarantee? No sweat!
担保?没问题
We got the Bleezburgs lined up to build condos where the hangars are.
毕氏兄弟等着在机棚的位置 兴建一批公寓
We lay the airplanes off to the Mexicans,
我们也把飞机推销给墨西哥人
who are dumb enough to buy 'em!
也只有这种呆瓜才会买
And I got the Texas boys drooling at my kneecaps for the routes and slots.
德州航空也有人来求我 要我释出航线以及登机门
What's your problem? It's done!
那还有什么问题?就这么办吧
Here's the price tags on the 737s,gates,hangars,routes.
这是737 登机门 机棚还有航线的价格表
We got it nailed right down to the typewriters.
蓝星的每笔资产都标好价了 就连打字机也是
The beauty of this deal is the overfunded pension.
这一起交易最棒的地方 就是那笔超额筹资的退休基金
Gekko makes $75m there.
盖葛在那里有七千五百万
50 million buys him the minimum annuities for 6,000 employees,...
五千万供作遣散六千名员工 的保险年金之用
..and he walks away with the rest. I figure he'll make... He'll clear $60-70m.
剩下的都归他所有 我估算他也能赚上个 …一千六百万元
Not bad for a month's work.
以一个月的工夫来讲算不错了
Your boy really did his homework,Fox.
福 你的搭档还真是厉害
And you'll have the shortest executive career since that Pope that got poisoned.
你这个总裁做得 比那个被毒死的教宗还短命
Now he'll really start believing he's Gekko the Great.
这会儿他真要自封盖葛大帝了
- He'd like to change that appointment. - Hold this.
- 对 他想更改约定的时间 - 拿着
Bud,you can't go in! He's in a meeting!
巴德 你不能进去 他在开会
Alex has come up with an ingenious way for us to...
艾力克想到一个绝顶聪明的…
I didn't know we had a meeting today,sport.
我不知道我们今天有约
I didn't,either. I think we should talk,Gordon.
我也不知道 盖葛 我们得谈谈
- Would you excuse us for a second? - Won't you come this way,gentlemen?
- 各位请先离开一下 - 这边走 先生
Thank you,Alex.
谢谢你 艾力克
What do you want?
你到底要干什么?
I just found out about the garage sale at Bluestar.
我刚发现贱价拍卖蓝星的事
Why?!
为什么?
Last night I was reading Rudy Winnie-the-Pooh and the Honey Pot.
昨晚我在念维尼小熊 和蜂蜜罐的故事给鲁迪听
You know what happened? He stuck his nose in the pot once too often,and he got stuck.
你也知道结局是如何 他老把鼻子塞进罐子里 结果被卡住了
Maybe you oughta read him Pinocchio.
或许你该念"皮诺丘"给他听
I thought you were gonna turn Bluestar around,not upside down!
我原以为你想让蓝星起死回生 而非让它支离破碎
- You fuckin' used me! - You're walking around blind without a cane.
- 你利用了我 - 你这就像是在摸瞎
A fooI and his money are lucky to even meet.
傻瓜能赚到过钱就算走运了
- Why do you need to wreck this company? - Because it's wreckable,all right?!
- 但你为何要毁了这公司? - 因为它有漏洞 可以吗?
I took another look. I changed my mind.
我换了个角度想 就变卦了
If they lose theirjobs,they got nowhere to go!
这些人失业之后会无路可去
My father has worked there for 24 years! I gave him my word!
我父亲在那里工作了24年 我向他保证过
It's all about bucks,kid.
说来说去都是向"钱"看齐
The rest is conversation.
其他的只是题外话
Buddy,you'll still be president.
巴德 你还是总裁 好吗?
When the time comes,you'll parachute out a rich man.
当时辰一到 你靠着保障条款 就等着发财吧
With the money you'll make,your dad's never got to work again.
照你所能赚的钱来看 你父亲这辈子都无须再工作
So tell me,Gordon,when does it all end,huh?
你告诉我 戈登 这一切何时才会结束?
How many yachts can you water-ski behind? How much is enough?
你一次能坐几艘游艇滑水? 你要赚多少钱才够?
It's not a question of enough,pal. It's a zero-sum game.
这不是够不够的问题
Somebody wins,somebody loses.
这是场零和游戏 非输即赢
Money itself isn't lost or made,it's simply transferred...
金钱本身并没有输赢 只是转手了而已
..from one perception to another,like magic.
就像变戏法一样
This painting here. I bought it ten years ago for $60,000.
十年前我以六万元买下这幅画
I could sell it today for six hundred. The illusion has become real.
今天我可以六十万卖出 幻觉变成了真实
And the more reaI it becomes,the more desperate they want it.
而越是真实 他们就越爱
Capitalism at its finest.
这就是资本主义的美妙之处
How much is enough,Gordon?
你要赚多少才够 戈登?
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country's wealth.
国内前1%的富翁 拥有这国家一半的财富
Five trillion dollars.
五兆
One third comes from hard work,two thirds from inheritance,...
1/3是来自于卖命工作 2/3是来自于继承遗产
..interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons,...
在利滚利之下 就连寡妇和白痴儿子都能发财
..and what I do: stock and real-estate speculation.
而我是做什么的呢? 炒房地产 投机股票
It's bullshit.
这是胡说八道
You got 90% of the American public with little or no net worth.
90%的美国大众 不负债就已经很偷笑了
I create nothing.
我不去创造
I own.
但我能拥有
We make the rules,pal.
规则是我订的 朋友
The news,war,peace,famine,upheaval,the price of a paperclip.
新闻 战争 和平 饥荒 动乱 回纹针的价格
We pick that rabbit out of the hat
我们由帽中变出兔子
while everybody wonders how the hell we did it.
大家却只能坐着纳闷
You're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy,are you,Buddy?
你不会天真到以为 我们是活在民主国家里吧?
It's the free market,and you're part of it.
这是个自由市场 而你也置身其中
Yeah. You got that killer instinct.
对 你有那种杀手的直觉
Stick around,pal. I still got a lot to teach you.
别急着走 你要跟我学的还有很多
Obviously.
显然是这样
Oh,Buddy,come on. I was gonna tell you about it.
好了 巴德 别这样 我原本就打算告诉你这件事
Calm down,all right? We'll have dinner tonight. Bring Darien.
冷静点 今晚到我家吃个便饭
No,I can't make it tonight.
你带黛玲一起来 不 今晚不行…
Hey,Buddy.
巴德?
Are you with me?
你跟我是同一国的吗?
I need to know if you're with me.
我得知道我们是否还在一道?
I'm with you,Gordon.
我跟你是同一国的
- Natalie,I'll be right there. - Yes,Mr Gekko.
- 娜塔丽 我马上就好 - 好的
- Yeah? - Yeah,Ollie.
- 什么 - 李欧
Tell them I want ziplocked mouths on the Bluestar deal,...
你告诉他们 我不许蓝星交易的风声外泄
..or I'll come down there and rip out their fuckin' throats.
否则我就亲自去解决他们
Bud?
巴德?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
l've been played like a grand piano by the master,Gekko the Great.
我一路都被人当成猴子耍 由盖葛大帝操刀
Today was the big crash,...
我今天看到了惨烈的真相
..the liquidation sale.
清算大拍卖
He's gonna carve Bluestar into little pieces and sell it all off.
他要把蓝星大卸八块卖掉
Bastard!
王八蛋
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I was afraid something like this could happen.
我就怕会发生这种事
I handed it to him on a silver platter. I told my father...
我竟然还自己双手奉上 我跟我父亲和那些人信誓旦旦
Bud! Bud,it's not your fault.
巴德 这不是你的错
And it's not your decision.
也不是你的决定
I'm not gonna let it happen.
我不会让它发生的
Don't cross Gordon. He'll crush you.
你去别招惹戈登 他会让你死无葬身之地
If Gordon doesn't buy Bluestar,someone else will.
要是戈登不买蓝星 别人也会
Who's to say they won't do the same?
谁敢保证他们不会做同样的事
At least I won't be pulling the trigger.
至少不会是我扣的板机
Why are you doing this? You've worked hard to get where you are.
这是何苦呢? 你拼了老命才有今天的成就
We're so close. You don't wanna throw it all away.
我们就快接近云霄了 你不会想要抛弃这一切吧
Look,I can stay with the firm,and you're doing fine.
我可以继续待在公司 你也做得不错
We can survive without Gordon Gekko.
我们没有戈登盖葛也能过活
I'm not looking to just survive.
我不只是要过活
l've been doing that all my life.
我已经活了一辈子了
Cut this self-pity crap,Bud!
别再自怨自艾了 巴德
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Itmeans if you make an enemy of Gordon Gekko,
意思是若你与戈登为敌
I can't be there to stand by you.
我无法在你身边支持你
Oh,yeah? Do you really mean that?
是吗? 你是说真的?
What did he promise you? To take you public?
他答应了你什么? 让你的公司上市?
Without his money and seaI of approvaI I'm not such a hot investment any more.
若少了戈登的财力和护航 我就不算是热门投资 对吧?
- You're just the best money can buy,Darien. - You're not exactly pure,Bud.
- 原来你也是有个价码在 - 你也不是那么纯洁 巴德
You went after Gekko and me with the same vengeance. Look in the mirror.
你一心想找盖葛复仇 却对我也怀着一样的恨意 先看看镜子再…
I'm looking,and I sure don't like what I see.
我有在看 我的确不喜欢我所看见的
Fair enough. But it's not that simple,Bud.
这很正常 但没有那么简单
When I was down and had nothing,it was Gordon who helped me.
当我一无所有时 是戈登拉了我一把
He got me all my clients you among them
我的客户全是他介绍的 你也是其中一个
and he can take them away from me like that.
而他也能轻而易举地收回
You may find out that when you've had money and lost it,...
有一天你或许会发现 曾经富有过的人
- ..it's worse than never having had it at all. - Oh,yeah?
- 比穷一辈子的人还惨 - 是吗?
That is bullshit!
那是胡说八道
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
You step out that door and I am changing the locks!
你若敢走出那道门 我就换门锁
You may not believe this,Bud,but I really do care for you.
巴德 或许你不相信 但我真的关心你
We would've made a good team.
我们本能成为很好的伙伴
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Get the fuck outta here!
滚出去
The market is dead right now. Even the rich are bitching.
房地产市场现在一片萧条 就连有钱人都在哎哎叫
The only thing moving is the termites and cockroaches,and my commission...
唯一会动的只剩白蚁和蟑螂了 以我所赚的高佣金…
Look,save the rap,all right? Just sell the fucker,fast!
废话少说 好吗? 快点把这地方卖掉就是了
There he is. Where you been the last two days?
他来了 巴德 这两天你去哪了?
Janet,get my father on the phone and...
珍奈 打电话给我父亲 以及另外两名工会代表
Your mom's been calling. Your father's...
你母亲打电话来 你父亲他…
- What happened? - He had a heart attack,but he's OK.
- 出了什么事? - 他心脏病发 但他没事了
- He's at St John's. - Oh,Christ!
- 他人在圣约翰医院 - 天啊
Mom? How is he?
妈 他还好吗?
He was complaining about chest pains at work.
他在工作时抱怨胸口痛
The next thing I know he's collapsed. You gotta talk to him.
然后就昏倒在地上 你得去和他谈谈
Don't worry,he's a tough old nut. He's got another 20 years.
放心 你爸身体硬朗得很 至少还有二十年好活
- He's gonna be fine,Buddy. - is he conscious?
- 他不会有事的 - 他醒了吗?
Hiya,Dad.
爸 你好
You're looking younger every day.
你越来越年轻了
Didn't I tell you never to lift a 747 by yourself?
我不是说过 别自己抬747客机吗?
You even got me smoking now.
我受你影响 现在也抽烟了
It's your second heart attack,Dad.
爸 这是你第二次心脏病发
You're pushing your luck. I hope you know that.
我希望你知道 这是在玩命
I guess I never told you,...
我从没告诉过你…
..but I love you,Dad.
爸 我爱你
I love you so much!
我好爱你
I'm sorry... about the things I said.
我对我曾说过的话抱歉
You're the only honest man I know.
你是我所认识唯一正直的人
The best.
最正直的
I got a plan,Dad. I can save the airline.
我有个计划能挽救航空公司
I know you got no reason to believe me,but you have to trust me,OK?
你没有理由相信我 但你得信我这一次 好吗?
I need to speak to the union members.
我必须和工会代表谈
Can I speak for you?
我能代你发言吗?
Your words,not mine.
我说你的话 不说自己的话
OK.
I gotta go.
我要走了
I'm proud of you.
我以你为荣
The stock's at 19 1/4,and it's going up.
股价19.25 上涨中
Gekko figures,by breaking up Bluestar,it's 30 bucks a share.
盖葛认为藉由清算蓝星 每股至少能涨到30元
He'll buy up to 24 and still think he's making money.
他最高会在23、24买进 还认为自己在赚钱
How do you know it'll go up?
你怎知道还会涨?
You don't wanna know,Duncan. Let's just say I have some friends.
我多说了你也不会想知道 姑且就说我有朋友在 好吗?
OK. What happens now?
好 那现在呢?
When it hits 23,you go to Gekko and lower the boom.
当涨到23的时候 你们去将盖葛一军
When he learns he has no union concessions,he'll jump ship.
等他知道没有工会做后盾 他就会抛光蓝星的股票
Yeah,but who'll buy then,and what's to prevent some other shark devouring us?
没错 但到时又谁会去买? 说不定又有狠角色想吞掉我们 这要由谁来阻止?
We have an appointment to see Mr Wildman.
我们跟怀曼先生有约
Sir Lawrence,or can I call you Larry?
赖瑞爵士…我能叫你赖瑞吗?
What would you say to owning Bluestar Airlines,with union concessions,...
你想不想拥有蓝星航空公司?
..at $18 a share,...
每股十八元
..and,in the process,hanging Gordon Gekko out in the wind to twist?
加上工会支持 而且还能好好修理盖葛一顿
I might be very interested. Why you,mate?
我或许很有兴趣
What's a bloke like you doing mixed up with Gekko?
你这种人怎么会扯上盖葛?
Let's just say that me and Mr Gekko have a serious conflict of interest.
姑且说是我和盖葛先生 有严重的利益冲突
But we all wanna see this airline work.
但你我都乐见这航空公司运作
These figures show that it can.
这些数据就能证明
You're prepared to take these large salary cuts?
你们会接受如此大幅的裁薪?
We are,but we want a contract agreement that's ironclad.
对 我们会 但我们双方得签署合约
So if you buy it,you can't break it up.
你买下公司后 不能解散公司 转卖图利
I'm still listening.
我还在听
Hi.
Oh,hi. Say,why don't you get the hell out of my office?
你滚出我的办公室!
I know l've been a schmuck lately. I want to apologise.
马文 我知道我最近很讨人嫌 我是想来道歉的
You've been a reaI schmuck lately. So go thou and sin no more.
你最近是很讨人嫌 从此不要再犯罪了
I wanna make it up to you.
我想要补偿你
Bluestar. Put all your clients in it.
叫你所有的客户都去买蓝星
OK,Buddy-Buddy.
好吧 好兄弟
We are back in business on Bluestar.
我们重新进军蓝星
Bluestar,Mr Mannheim. Put all your clients in it. It's gonna move.
曼先生 要所有客户去买蓝星 保证会涨
I don't know where you get your information,son,but I don't like it.
我不知道你这情报是哪来的 但我不喜欢
The main thing about money,Bud... it makes you do things you don't wanna do.
巴德 钱最大的魅力就是 让你去做你不想做的事
Marty,a favour. 200,000 shares Bluestar at 19 1/2. Can you position it in an equity fund?
马帝 帮我个忙 让你赚点手续费 在19.5买进二十万股蓝星 你能先用衡平基金进场吗?
- The Chronicle is on seven. - Hold,Marty.
- 华尔街记事报在七线 - 马帝 你等等
Listen,Blue Horseshoe loves Bluestar Airlines. Got it?
听着 蓝马鞋爱蓝星 懂了吗?
- Got it. - Right. Marty,you still there? - Yeah
- 好 - 马帝 你还在吗? - 我在
Bluestar's in play. Let's check it out.
有人要炒作蓝星 咱们去查查
- 19 1/4,3 1/2. 5,000. - 3 1/2 at 10,000.
- 卖价19.25 - 买价19.375
I do love it so.
妙不可言 每天都这样就好了
Gordon,I see it at 215 1/2. I don't know what to make of it.
戈登现在价位是21 .625
The word is out,pal! Your union buddies are talking.
话传开了 朋友 你的工会朋友漏了风声
You get me in at a 45-degree angle. All the way in.
你在居中价位替我全力买进
You slash and burn,you buy everything in sight up to 22,then call me.
22元以内 有多少买多少 之后再联络我
When I get hold of whoever leaked this,
等我抓到这个泄密的王八蛋
I'll tear his eyes out and suck his fuckin' skull!
我一定让他不得好死
- Stock's going to Pluto. - Start unloading.
- 这支股票一路往上狂飚 - 开始脱手
- What? Sell? - Dump it! Now! Dump it all!
- 什么?你说卖掉? - 全部抛售 快!
- Where's Lou? - Right over there.
- 卢呢? - 他就在那边
Ken? Marvin. Jackson Steinem.
肯吗?我是杰史证券的马文
Dump this baby. Take the money and run. We're getting out.
我们要抛光这支股票 趁现在快脱手
It's gotta be a big hitter.
这一定是大户
There's some people from Bluestar demanding to see you.
盖葛先生 蓝星航空有一群人坚持要见您
- What the hell do they want? - I'd be happy to tell you.
- 他们要干嘛? - 我很乐意告诉你
We know what you're up to,Gekko,and you can go straight to hell!
我们知道你的诡计 我就跟你明说了 你下地狱吧!
No way you're gonna break up our airline.
你休想变卖我们的航空公司
- If that's my plan,it's the first l've heard of it. - Would you put that in writing?
- 这误会大了 我还是第一次听到这种说法 - 那就麻烦你用白纸黑字写下来
We have an agreement,which I expect you to honour.
我希望大家尊重彼此的协议
- Then you better have a pilot's licence. - Don't worry,the engines won't fall out.
- 这样的话 那你自己开飞机吧 - 盖葛 你大可放心 飞机飞一半 引擎不会掉下来
But those reservations can get screwed up if we don't pay attention.
但我们若没照顾好订位系统 那可就麻烦了
Baggage for St Petersburg could wind up in Pittsburgh.
还有该是送往圣彼得堡的行李 搞不好会送到匹兹堡去了
Look,somebody else wants to buy your airline.
好吧 有别人想买你们公司
You wanna be gobbled up by Attila the Hun,you be my guest!
你们若想让他渔翁得利 那就请便
We'll take our chances.
我们愿意冒这个险
Nice to see you,Gekko!
幸会 盖葛
Fox says Bluestarjust hit 23. What do you want him to do?
巴德说蓝星刚涨到23 你要他怎么做?
Sell it all.
全部卖掉
- What the hell. So we only make 10 million. - Sell it. Yes,all of it.
- 管他的 赚个一千万也好 - 卖掉 对 通通卖掉
10,000 at 7 1/2!
22.875卖一万股…
At 7 1/2,sold!
再卖十万股
Frank,Frank,Frank,Frank,for chrissake!
法兰克…搞什么鬼
Goddamn connection!
这里的电话线怎么了?
Bob,we're in big trouble on BST. You gotta get out now.
鲍伯?…我是杰史证券的马文 情况不妙 赶紧出场
Another 30,000. Out!
又卖了三万股
Gekko's selling. There's not many takers. The stock is plummeting.
盖葛已经摇摇欲坠了 他想脱手 但没那么多人要买 蓝星股票大幅下挫
I guess I'll have to carry him a few rounds before he drops.
那我要在蓝星狂跌之前 再跟盖葛来回个几轮
Don't make a big deal of it. Buy it lightly on the way down. When it hits 18,buy it all.
你别看得太严重 趁着下跌走势 一路少量地买 等跌到十八就全部买入
Piece of cake,Larry.
小意思
8,000 at 18.
十八元五千股
What is offered at 18?
十八元八千股?
300,000... 300,000 at 18!
三十万股十八元
18 for 500,000!
五十万股十八元 卖了
Sold!
- I'll sell you 50! - I'll take it!
- 我卖你一半 - 好 我买
- There's gotta be a way outta this. - Sure. Why don't you dial 911?
- 戈登 一定有办法脱身的 - 当然 不如打119试试?
Fox is on four.
巴德在四线上
Where the hell are you? I am losing millions.
巴德 你死到哪去了? 我赔了好几百万
You sure as hell better get me out of this,...
是你拉我做这航空公司的 你最好能让我脱身
..or the only job you'll have on this street is sweeping it!
否则你只能在华尔街扫地 听到了吗?
You once told me,don't get emotionaI about stock,Gordon. Don't.
你跟我说过 作股票不能感情用事
The bid is 16 1/2 and going down. As your broker,I advise you to take it.
卖价是16.5 还在跌 身为你的营业员 我建议你认赔出场
Yeah? Well,you take it! Right in the ass,you fuckin' scumbag cocksucker!
是吗?你认赔出场吧 你这个狗养的杂碎!
It's two minutes to close,Gordon. What do you wanna do? Decide.
离收盘只剩两分钟 戈登 要怎么做呢?你自己决定
Dump it.
全部卖掉
The big Wall Street story today was Bluestar Airlines.
今天华尔街的大事件 是股价大起大落的蓝星航空
Fuelled by takeover rumours,the stock soared to an all-time high of 24 1/8.
受到公司转手谣言的激励 股价一度涨至24.125 创史上新高
When rumours later surfaced that the takeover was unfounded,...
然后又证明转手只是谣传
..buyers ran for cover and the stock plummeted to 16 1/2 before closing at 17.
买方立刻调头 股票也直线狂跌 最低跌至16.5 终场以17元作收
Then,amidst all the scuttlebutt,another rumble shook the street.
今晚在谣言满天飞之际 又出现一个震撼股市的传闻
Raider Sir Lawrence Wildman has stepped in and bought a substantiaI block of Bluestar,...
根据多方消息指出 怀曼爵士已大量购入蓝星股票
..and will announce a deal tomorrow that includes the support of the unions.
并将于明晚六时 宣布蓝星重整方案 此举已获得工会的支持
We talked with a leading stock market analyst,...
记者访问到股市分析师
..in order to understand the ramifications...
以了解今日的震动行情对于…
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋!
Smile,Carolyn. There's justice in the world.
笑一笑 卡洛琳 世上还是有正义
Good morning,folks.
各位早
Did somebody die?
有谁死了吗?
Yeah.
Morning,Chuckie. Morning,Lou.
早啊 查克 早啊 卢
Bud...
巴德
Bud,I like you.
我喜欢你
Just remember something.
不过记住一件事
Man looks in the abyss.
人往深渊里看
There's nothing staring back at him.
他看不到倒影
At that moment,man finds his character.
人在此刻才能了解自己的个性
And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.
而这也使他能离开深渊
I think I understand.
卢 我想我了解
Janet,get my father,will you?
珍奈 打通电话给我父亲
He just came in. I'll call you back.
他刚进公司 我再回你电话
I guess you're not here to open an lRA.
你们大概不是来开退休帐户的
Henry Patterson,PostaI lnspection Service. Mr Ebenhopper,US Attorney's office.
我是邮务检查处的亨利 美国检察官办公室的哈先生
Evan Morrissey,Securities and Exchange Enforcement office.
证管会的莫瑞斯先生
You're under arrest for conspiracy to commit securities fraud,...
你被逮捕了 福先生 罪名是涉嫌背信
..and for violating the lnsider Traders Sanction Act.
并违法从事内线交易行为
The minute I laid eyes on you,I knew you were no good.
我第一眼就知道你不是好东西
You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions.
你有权保持缄默 并拒绝回答问题
Anything you do say may be used against you.
但你所说的话将做为呈堂证供
You have the right to consuItan attorney...
你有权聘请律师陪同应讯
..and to have an attorney present during any questioning.
或由国家指派公设辩护律师
So long,Carolyn.
再见了 卡洛琳
Hiya,Buddy.
巴德 你好吗?
Gordon.
戈登
Sandbagged me on Bluestar,huh?
你想用蓝星来捅我一刀?
I guess you think you taught the teacher a lesson,that the taiI can wag the dog,huh?
你自以为能替老师上一课 你想要反客为主?
Well,let me clue you in,pal.
我来提点提点你
The ice is melting right underneath your feet.
你脚下的冰开始溶化了
You think you could have gotten this far this fast with anybody else?
今天要不是我 你能那么快就窜起?
And dickin' someone like Darien?
要不是我 你能追上像黛玲那种人?
No. You'd be cold-calling widows and dentists to buy fuckin' dogshit stock!
不 你只能打胡乱电话碰运气 骗寡妇和牙医
I took you in!
带你入门的是我
A nobody!
你这个无名小卒
I opened doors for you.
我为你开了一道门
I showed you how the system works,the value of information,how to get it!
教会你这一行的运作方法 如何取得有价值的情报
Fulham Oil,Brant Resources,Geodynamics!
富汉石油 布蓝特资源 大地力学…
And this is how you fuckin' pay me back,you cockroach!
这就是你回报我的方法?
I gave you Darien!
我给了你黛玲
I gave you your manhood! I gave you everything!
我给你男子气概 我给你一切
You coulda been one of the great ones,Buddy.
你本来可以成为好手中的好手
I look at you... and I see myself.
我看着你 如同看到我自己
Why?
这是为什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess I realised that...
我想我终于了解到
..I'm just Bud Fox.
自己只是福巴德
As much as I wanted to be Gordon Gekko...
不论我多想成为戈登盖葛
..I'll always be Bud Fox.
我永远只会是福巴德
I showed you how the system works,the value of information,how to get it!
…教会你这一行的运作方法 如何取得有价值的情报
Fulham Oil,Brant Resources...
富汉石油 布蓝特资源…
You did the right thing,Bud.
巴德 你这么做是对的
You told the truth and gave the money back.
你全盘拖出 把钱还了回去
All things considered in this cockamamie world,you're shooting par.
在这个可笑的世界当中 你算是正好及格
You helped save the airline,and they'll remember you for it.
他帮忙挽救了航空公司 他们会永远记得你
That's right. Think about the job at Bluestar that Wildman offered you.
若我是你 就会考虑怀曼先生 替你在蓝星安排的职位
Dad,I'm going to jail and you know it.
爸 你也知道我就要去坐牢了
Yeah,well... maybe that's the price,son.
孩子 或许这就是代价
It's gonna be hard on you,...
可以肯定的是 你在里头一定不好过
..but maybe in a kind of screwed-up way it's the best thing that coulda happened to you.
不过换个角度来看 这也算是福气了
Stop going for the easy buck and produce something with your life.
别再一心只想着赚容易钱 去做些事情让自己不枉此生
Create,instead of living off the buying and selling of others.
自己去创造些什么 而不是靠别人吃饭
We'll park the car and catch up with you.
我们先去停车 再过去找你
All right.