--== 本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品 ==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.tv
影片压制|呆呆 字幕制作|呆呆招募Q群|324446465
This is a story of the past...
这是一个关于过去…
We will come to the future, but first, the past.
我们将走向未来 但首先 我们会经历过去
Here we have the Earl of Warwick.
这是沃里克伯爵
We can see by his petulantly arched brow...
从他的表情可以看出
that he is not enroute to a good deed.
他肯定不是在干好事情
Do you wish to live, old witch?
你还想活吗 老巫婆?
You have committed grave crimes...
你已经违背了王国的法律
against God and your king, have you not?
违背了上帝和国王
- Have mercy, my lord. - Silence.
- 饶恕我吧 - 安静
The Frenchman Count Thibault of Malfete...
那个法国人 康德·瑟伯特
shall wed Lady Rosalind, the daughter of our king.
将要娶国王的女儿 罗莎琳德公主
I desire that woman.
我要那个女人
I alone am fit to take her hand.
我要得到那个女人
And her castle, lands, the riches that are her dowry.
还有她的城堡 她的土地和财产…
Thou art not as stupid as thou art hideous, old hag.
你还不笨啊 老巫婆
the king shall feast the arrival of the count.
国王将会盛情款待康德
I want the count dead before the feast is over.
在宴会结束前 我要他永远在我眼前消失
A small fortune in gold...
这儿有一小袋金子
awaits the sorceress who doth my bidding.
是给替我办事的人预备的
How shall I know thy magic is sufficient to the task?
我怎么知道 你有能力完成这个任务?
Does thou find proof enough in this?
这个还不够吗?
Was that proof enough, my lord?
这个足够证明了吧 我的伯爵?
Come to the king's castle tomorrow night...
明晚来国王的城堡
and carry out my plan.
并执行我的计划
If you fail... you will be burned.
如果你失败了 你会死的很难看的
Our hero, of course, knew none of this.
我们的英雄 当然对这些一无所知
He was safely in his entourage...
他很安全 跟着他的护卫队
traveling, he thought, to his wedding.
在去婚宴的途中
Here he is... the Count of Malfete.
这就是他 康德·瑟伯特
He is also a duke, a baron, and a lord.
他也是一位公爵 一位男爵和一位贵族
A nobleman, plagued by only those small things...
一位贵族 却经常被一些小事烦恼
which inconvenience a knight...
一位骑士的苦恼
the permanent presence of his sisters...
永远都得跟着 他的妹妹
his mother and father...
他的母亲 父亲
and, as all knights must endure...
并且跟所有的骑士一样 都得学会忍耐
an idiot servant, Andre...
一个愚蠢的仆人 安德鲁
whose smell made people faint...
他的气味实在是难闻
a considerable achievement...
他保持了一个记录
among a population who never bathed.
从来不洗澡
The duke, or Thibault...
公爵 或者叫瑟伯特
as his subjects were not allowed to call him...
虽然说出于他的身份 我们不能这么称呼他
The long-awaited day of his marriage...
期待已久的一天
What have we got here?
看看这是谁来了?
Another lot of bloody royal bastards?
又一对野蛮的皇家卫队?
Must be that French duke...
一定是那个法国公爵
come to marry the king's daughter.
来娶国王的女儿
There be dragons who'll make dinner...
那有可怕的恶龙
from your bones in there!
它会把你当点心!
Andre loved and protected his master.
安德鲁 效忠于他的主人
The forest...it is haunted!
这个森林…闹鬼!
Thibault responded.
瑟伯特没有理会他
he came closer to the castle of his beloved.
他越来越接近了他的爱人
He hoped he would be with her soon...
他希望立刻就能见到她
for rare was the journey in which Thibault...
但在旅程中
did not have to stop and rescue someone.
他们其实并没有必要停下来
This was no exception...
这并不是意外
For like his ancestors...
就象他的祖先
he lived by an ancient family rule...
他生活在一个 传统的家庭中
A woman in distress!
那个女人在危难中!
The only one he knew.
他所知道的是
Courage was more than a duty.
勇气更多于责任
Courage was his creed.
他坚信他的勇气
Andre! Join your master!
安德鲁!快去帮你主人!
I'm talking to you! Go, go! Stupid peasant!
我在和你说话呢!快去!笨蛋!
Sire! Behind you!
主人!小心后边!
Courage is our creed!
勇猛无敌!
Except he was not invincible...
但他并不是无敌的
against witchcraft.
和魔法作对
For this would be his last victory...
这将是他最后一个胜利
in this millennium.
在这一千年中
thou art marrying tomorrow, my lord.
你明天要结婚了 我的公爵
I have heard this rumor.
我也听说了
I have also heard...
我还听说
the bride is the most beautiful in all of England.
新娘是英格兰最漂亮的姑娘
But it is not true.
但这并不是真的
- It is not? - No.
- 不是真的? - 不是
Am I not the most beautiful bride...
难道我不是
in all of England?
英格兰最漂亮的?
The most beautiful bride...
你是最漂亮的
Wear this for me, Thibault.
戴上这个 瑟伯特
Wear it against thine heart.
把它和你的心放在一起
Thou shalt always be true.
你以后要老实点
Thou shalt not disgrace thyself...
别在结婚之前
before the wedding.
想过分的事情
I must hide and dress for the banquet.
我要去为晚宴做准备了
Sire, your bride looks like a gorgeous sparrow.
主人 你的新娘 看起来象华丽的麻雀
Silence, you impudent peasant.
闭嘴 你这个无理的乡巴佬
Show respect to your future mistress.
在你未来的女主人面前 要懂得尊重
Ah! Thank you, my lord.
哦!谢谢 公爵
Quite so, Your Majesty.
当心
When our lady drinks her wine...
当我们的公主 喝了杯子中的酒
her eyes will fill with hellish visions.
她的眼中会出现幻觉
The count will appear as a hideous beast.
在她眼中康德将会 变成一头怪物
Then my magic will compel her to kill him. Hahaha.
然后我的魔力将会迫使她 把她自己的丈夫杀死 哈哈哈
My dear friends and noble guests.
各位来宾
Thibault, Count of Malfete and Papincourt...
瑟伯特 玛非特伯爵
I hereby declare this castle a wedding present.
我宣布 这个城堡将是我送给我女儿的礼物
Your Majesty, in every way that I am able...
陛下 我会尽我所能
I will serve my beautiful lady...
照顾我的漂亮爱人
and do honor to thy kingdom.
并对你的王国表示尊敬
Drink of my cup... and you will know my thoughts.
喝完这杯 我们就是夫妻了
And thou will know mine.
我也是
- Uhh! - Thibault!
- 哦! - 瑟伯特!
What is it, Thibault?
怎么了 瑟伯特?
This is not the kind of behavior...
这不大正常
What is happening to you, my son?
你怎么了 儿子?
Are you crazy? Drunk?
你醉了?
Count Thibault, this is no way to behave...
瑟伯特 伯爵 你别发疯了
in an English court!
在一个英国皇宫!
Ohh! That is my mother!
哦!这是我妈!
Thibault, that is my mother!
瑟伯特 这是我妈!
No! What have I done?
我都干什么了?
It is not me. It is witchcraft!
不是我干的 是魔力!
Andre, find me a wizard!
安德鲁 帮我找一个巫师!
France must pay for this treachery.
法国会得到应有的惩罚的
Find me a wizard!
帮我找一个巫师!
Have pity on a poor condemned man.
饶恕可怜的人吧
We are here for the last rites.
我们来进行最后的祈祷
My lord! We have to hurry.
主人!我们得抓紧时间
Whatwizard is this?
我要的巫师就是这个?
He's English, my lord. But his magic is very good.
他是英国人 我的主人 但他的法力很高深
Your bloody Earl of Warwick did this to me.
是你们邪恶的沃里克伯爵干的
And he'd have me, too, if he knew that I was here.
同样他也会对付我 如果他知道我在这帮你们
I beg you, my sire. Let him save you.
我求你了 他可以救你
Can you bring my lady back from the dead?
你能让我的妻子起死回生吗?
I can reanimate her corpse...
我能使她的尸体复活
but I don't think that my lord...
如果你介意
would like the way she looks... or smells.
她的样子或者味道
There is another way.
但还有另外一个办法
Time is like a mountain.
时间就象山脉一样
Riddled with tunnels.
穿梭于隧道之间
I can open one of these tunnels for thee...
我能开启时间隧道
and return thee to the moment before the murder.
并把你带回到出事之前
If thy will is strong enough.
如果你足够强壮的话
Don't you think this priest has had enough time?
你们不认为这个牧师 在里边呆太久了吗?
Unlock this door!Now!
开门!
Drink this potion, my lord...
把这个给喝下去
and thou shalt descend into the Mountain of Time.
你将会进入时间隧道
Ohh! It smells awful.
哦!好难闻
You should not drink that.
你不能喝这个
What if you become a frog, or goat's feet?
假如你变成别的怪物了呢?
Drink first, bastard.
你先喝
And if you die, I will avenge your death.
如果你死了 我会为你报仇的
What are you doingin there?
你们在干吗?
It tastes like the shit of the pork.
这个闻起来象狗屎
And he should know.
他应该知道
Per Horus et per Ra...
每一分 每一
I forgot the grouse eggs.
我忘记这个蛋了
Oh, it's a disaster.
哦 天啊
I've lost them in the corridors of Time.
我在时间隧道丢失了他们
Open this door! Open this door!
开门!开门!
This is pretty cool,yeah. Look at them!
这的确很不错 仔细看!
See the peasant sleeping on the floor?
看见这个农夫 躺在地板上了吗?
In those days, people didn't think...
在那个年代 人们从来不认为
that peasants deserved any better than that...
一个农夫该有好的待遇
and they were considered the property of their masters.
并且他们忠实于自己的主人
Now, the boss of this peasant is the knight.
看 这个农夫的主人是个骑士
See how beautiful the knight's clothing is?
看见这个骑士漂亮的衣服了吗?
Miss Rodett, that one is hot, and it just snorted!
老师 他还热乎呢 刚才还喘气了!
Now, Tammy, that's impossible...
那是不可能的
because they're just mannequins...
因为它们仅仅是模型
and mannequins don't snort.
模型并不会喘气
Well, that one just did.
但是他刚才的确动了
No, because they're not real.
不可能 他们是假的
They're just like... dolls.
他们看起来就象 玩具
What are you doing in my chamber?
你在我房间干吗?
has been cleaved in half, my lord.
已经被劈成两半
This is notthe castle!
这已经不是城堡了!
Oh, look at this, my sire!
看这个 主人!
This is Hell, and we are condemned souls.
这里是地狱 我们是被判有罪的人
Come. We shall find the prince of this netherworld...
走 我们应该找到这 阴间的王子
and beg his mercy.
让他可怜我们
Wait for me, my lord!
等等 我的主人!
Dr. Brady, come quick.
先生 快点
Two guys with swords and armor...
两个带着剑的人
Miller, you're always over reacting.
米勒 你过于紧张了
There's absolutely no need to...
没有必要去
Police are on their way.
警察已经来了
Show me the way out of this prince castle!
告诉我怎么走出这个城堡!
- They stink! - Have a nice day.
- 他们好臭! - 祝你愉快
- Bye. Good luck. - Wait!
- 好运 - 等等!
Peasant! Wait! Stop!
乡巴佬!等等!
What is this? The Gates of Hell!
这是什么?地狱之门!
Look at its eyes of fire!
看这这个火眼!
Dragon! It's a red dragon!
恶龙!恶龙!
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干吗?
Take that, beast!
尝尝吧 恶魔!
We have killed it!
我们把它干了!
Ah,yes. It is no longer breathing.
没错 它已经没有呼吸了
God is punishing us for practicing the BlackArts.
上帝在跟我们开玩笑
Let us pray for forgiveness.
让我们请求饶恕吧
Heavenly Father, forgive us our sins.
上帝啊 饶恕我们吧
We are so, so, so, so, so...so sorry.
我们实在 实在 实在是 抱歉
Ah,Julia. This is Julia Malfete...
哦 朱丽娅 这是朱丽娅
who heads up the Medieval Art department.
她是这次活动的发起人
She donated the famous 12th century castle exhibit.
她捐赠了这个十二世纪的古堡
Julia designed the exhibit where we found the two men.
那两个人所在的展区 也是朱丽娅策划的
That stuff right there is the result of the body search.
这些是从他们身上搜到的
The big guy had the gold coins...
那个大块头有金币
the sword,the shield, and that ring.
剑 盾牌 还有那个戒指
The little guy had the salt pork...
那个矮子有些腌肉
the sausage,the dagger...
肉肠 匕首
And that box... which he probably stole.
还有那个盒子 我想是他偷的
Most thieves take valuable things.
大多数小偷都偷值钱的东西
They usually don't bring them.
而不是把之前的拿进来
This is a Gothic pixis...
这是一个歌特式的盒子
the kind of design they were making in Canterbury...
从样式看应该是 坎特伯雷出产的
at the end of the 12th century.
在十二世纪末
It has emeralds and rubies.
这上边有翡翠和红宝石
Why did the two men sleep here?
那两个人怎么会睡在那里?
They could've booked a suite at the Ritz.
他们可以去住宾馆
So, you said that you got these out of their pockets?
你确定这是从他们身上搜到的?
Except the sausage.
除了这串腊肠
This stamp ring is fantastic.
这个戒指的样子看着很奇怪
My family's coat of arms.
我是家族的族徽
Sergeant, can I meet these thieves?
能带我去见那两个小偷吗?
Master, I'm hungry.
主人 我好饿
My tummy rumbles like a beast.
我的肚子在咕咕叫
How can you think of food after such tragedy?
这时候你还有心情想到吃?
What I would not give to see once more my precious...
我希望我还有机会 能再见我的爱人
My lord! Look, she's alive!
主人!看 她还活着!
Rosalind. My fair Rosalind.
罗莎琳德!亲爱的罗莎琳德
My bride. My ravishing flower.
你还活着!罗莎琳德!
Mistress! My mistress!
主人!主人!
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
It is amiracle. A miracle.
这是一个奇迹 绝对是一个奇迹
Do you not recognize me, my lady?
难道你不认识我了吗?
I am the Count of Malfete and Papincourt...
我是瑟伯特伯爵
I am your faithful Thibault.
我是你忠实的瑟伯特啊
And I am Andre le Pate, valet of the count.
我是安德鲁 伯爵的仆人
Please, forgive me for what I did to you...
请饶恕我以前对你做的一切
my dear Rosalind.
我亲爱的罗莎琳德
My name isn't Rosalind. It's Julia.
我是朱丽娅 并不是你说的罗莎琳德
No! You are my Rosalind.
不!你就是我的罗莎琳德
The lock of hair you gave me on our wedding day.
这是你给我的定情信物
I carry it over my heart.
我一直把他戴在身边
Please, my love, see for your self.
亲爱的 你自己自己看看吧
It is the color of wheat on a summer's day.
这是盛夏中小麦的颜色
The color of candle light.
就象烛光
- That's enough! - Rosalind!
- 够了! - 罗莎琳德!
You'll be safer outside!
你们最好先出去!
Do not leave me! Do not be afraid!
别离开我!
You don't want to see this.
你先出去
Courage is our creed!
勇者无敌!
Courage is our creed!
勇者无敌!
Wait, stop! I know this man!
别打了!我认识这个人!
"Courage is our creed."
“勇者无敌”
That's our family motto.
这是我们家族的座右铭
This man is my cousin.
这个人应该是我的表哥
It's in here. You see, I thought he was dead.
我以为他已经死了
He disappeared when a storm...
他在一次意外中失踪了
capsized his yacht during the Admiral's Cup.
他的船翻了
They never recovered his body...
人们也没有找到他的尸体
so, of course, declared him dead.
所以当然的认为他已经死了
He was a very distant French cousin of mine...
我是我的一个法国远房亲戚
but as the last living Malfete, I inherited his estate.
但我继承了他的遗产
If he's your cousin...
如果他是你的表哥
what do you want me to do with him?
你认为我应该怎么处置他?
Why does Lady Rosalind call herself Julia...
为什么罗莎琳德小姐 要称自己为朱丽娅
and allow us to be beaten and chained?
并对我们受到这样的待遇 无动于衷?
this is not our time.
这不是在我们的年代
The wizard did not send us into the past.
巫师并没有把我们送回到过去
He sent us into the next millennium.
他把我们送到了下一个一千年
We are thirty generations removed from Malfete.
现在已经是我之后的第十三代了
Julia is not my beloved.
朱丽娅也不是我的爱人
She's my descendant.
她是我的后代
Could you get me Hunter? It's important.
能帮我接亨特吗?这件事很重要
That rabbit of yours is on thephone again.
那个女人又来找你了
Hey, bunny. What's up?
你好 宝贝 怎么了?
Thibault Malfete just showed up at the museum.
瑟伯特 玛菲特 刚才就在博物馆
Thibault Malfete?
瑟伯特 玛菲特?
That's impossible. Isn't he supposed to be...
不可能 他应该已经
- I know. - Are you sure it's him?
- 我知道 - 你能确定是他吗?
He looks exactly like his photos.
跟他的照片一模一样
Hunter, he quoted the family motto.
他还知道家族格言
Does he know yet that we're selling his entire estate?
他知道我们正在出售他的财产吗?
Well, it's hard to say what he knows.
很难说清楚他到底知道什么
He's a little strange.
他看上去很奇怪
Hunter, this is terrible.
亨特 这是不可思议的
I mean, it's wonderful that he's alive...
庆幸的是他还活着
but it's terrible that we started to sell the estate.
但是可怕的是 我们已经开始出售他的财产
Oh, God, I feel awful.
哦 糟糕
The English courts declared him dead.
英国法庭已经宣布他死了
We're well within our legal rights.
我做这些都是合法的
How were we supposed to know he was still alive?
我们又不知道他还活着?
Has he mentioned anything about money?
他跟你提及钱的问题了吗?
How can you worry about money at a time like this?
你在这个时候 怎么还想到钱?
No, I'm just worrying about you.
我只是担心你
You don't handle surprises well. Where is your cousin now?
你听起来很急躁 你的表哥现在在哪里?
He and this friend of his are downstairs with security.
他和他的朋友在楼下
Why don'twe bring them home with us tonight?
今天晚上带他们回家 如何?
He's family after all. We want to be hospitable.
毕竟还是他的家 我们是好客的
I'll pickyou all up in about five minutes.
我在五分钟之后来接你
Love ya. Bye, bunny.
我爱你 宝贝
Oh, my God. Thibault Malfete's still alive.
哦 上帝 瑟伯特 玛菲特还活着
This is a disaster.
这有点棘手
I hate it when you call her bunny.
不许你叫她宝贝
You, my dear, are so much hotter than a bunny.
哦 亲爱的 你比她强多了
My God, look at yourself. You're a tigress.
看看你自己 象一只母老虎
Lady Julia, there has been a terrible mistake.
朱丽娅 这是一件很恐怖的事情
I'm so sorry. We thoughtyou were dead.
很抱歉 我们以为你已经死了
Dead? No, the wizard was a fool, but not a killer.
死?那个巫师只是一个笨蛋 但并不是杀手
He only sent us the wrong way.
他把我们送到了错误的地方
We fell into the Mountain of Time.
我掉入了时间隧道
I must return to my time to prevent...
我必须回到我的时代
a great tragedy to our family.
不然 我们的家族会有灭顶之灾的
I ask for your assistance.
我希望你能帮助我
I'll do whatever I can.
我会尽我所能
We must not go out!
我们最好别出去!
What... what are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing? No, we have to wait outside.
你们两个在干吗?我们必须在外边等
Hunter can't park here. We have to wait for him.
亨特不能在这停车 我们得在外边等
Those boys are lost.
他们消失了
I must go and retrieve them.
我必须去找回他们
This is the United States.
这是在美国
The last I remember was in Sussex, England...
我记得我应该在英国
in my castle chambers.
在我的城堡里
You don't remember anything since then?
你什么都记不起来了 从那以后?
Do you think maybe you've suffered...
我想你可能
some sort of memory loss from the accident?
在意外中丧失了一部分记忆?
Yes! After I drankthe potion, I remember nothing.
没错!自从我喝掉那鬼药水 我就什么都记不起来了
- Onions? - All of them!
- 药水? - 一整瓶!
All right. You like to eat hot dogs, huh?
太好了 你喜欢吃热狗?
I like to eat every kind of dog.
无论哪种狗我都不介意
Now, what are you doing?
你疯了吗?
- Aargh! - Leave the dogs!
- 宝贝! - 滚开!
No, no, no. Stop it!
哦 不!
I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry.
实在是对不起
The situation's much worse than I thought.
情况比我想象的要糟
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Hunter, this is Thibault Malfete.
亨特 这就是瑟伯特 玛菲特
Thibault, this is my fiance, Hunter.
瑟伯特 这是我的未婚夫
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
- Are you noble? - No. Sorry.
- 你是贵族吗? - 不是
But I can certainly tell that you are.
但我能确定 你肯定是
And this is Andre, Thibault's assistant.
这是安德鲁 瑟伯特的仆人
Run behind the chariot, peasant.
跟在战车后边 乡巴佬
He can't run behind the car.
不能让他跟着车跑
He cannot ride. He's not noble.
因为他不是贵族 所以他不能骑
Yes, but he has to ride in the car.
我知道 但他必须上车
- He's very fast. - We're taking the freeway.
- 他很能跑 - 我们走高速
- You can run 70 miles an hour? - I have good boots.
- 你每小时能跑七十英里? - 我有一双好鞋
No. You must sit in the car, please.
不 你必须上车
- I am fast. - I'm sure you are.
- 我能跑 - 我知道你能
I'd love to see you run sometime.
换个时候再跑给我看吧
- Obey. - Yes, my lord.
- 听她的吧 - 是的 主人
Do you want some dog?
你要一些狗吗?
Are you OK, Mr. Pate?
你们还行吧?
Honey, could you slow down just a little bit?
亲爱的 你能再慢一点吗?
I'm going 22 miles an hour.
现在时速只有二十二英里
Yes, I know. Could you try going 21?
我知道 你能放慢到二十一吗?
Hey, what's the matter with you?
你的车怎么了?
You don't know how to drive?
你知道怎么开车吗?
It's gonna be fine.
马上就要到了
Get in and open the door.
别从窗户出来
Hi, sweetie. Hello, Churchill.
哦 宝贝
Hello. Come here. Give Mom a high-five.
宝贝 来这 拍一下手掌
All right. That's my boy.
这是我的宝贝
Angelique! I need you now!
安杰列!过来一下!
Come here, peasant.
进屋 乡巴佬
- Come now! - OK, I'm coming.
- 马上过来! - 我这就来
How did you do that?
你怎么办到的?
I do not have this invention in my castle.
在我的城堡里 没有这个发明
You don't have power?
你们有电吗?
I have the power to judge and condemn to death...
我有权利去判处别人死刑
any villain on my land.
惩治在我领土里的坏人
Hunter will be so jealous.
亨特看来要小心了
I'm gonna get you two something to drink.
我去给你们拿点喝的
Make Hunter one of his power-dude smoothie things.
亨特从来不干这些
I'd offer you one...
这个挺不错
but nobody seems to like them but him.
但除了他之外没人喜欢这个
Andre, could you please stop that?
安德鲁 你能停一下吗?
I'm just starting to feel like I'm in a disco.
我感觉自己在迪厅
you said you would offer me your assistance.
你说你会帮助我的
Oh, yes. Anything. What do you need?
是的 你需要什么?
I need to find a wizard.
我要找一个巫师
Aah! Sorry, master. Sorry!
哦!对不起 主人!对不起!
- Sorry! - Idiot!
- 对不起! - 笨蛋
Apologize to the lady!
马上对这位小姐道歉!
Sorry,master. I ask for mercy.
对不起 主人 饶恕我吧
It's OK. The floor needed to be cleaned anyway.
没关系 反正地板也要清洗
So, you were saying something about what...
对了 你刚才说
should we say a wizard?
一个巫师?
I need to go back into the tunnels of Time.
我要回到我的年代
I need to just understand what has happened to you.
我想知道在你身上 到底发生了什么
Now, your yacht went down in a storm?
你的船在一次意外中沉了?
No. You must listen.
不是 你听我说
I am from the time of Thibault VI...
我来自于过去
and I have come to the future.
现在我来到了未来
OK. Tunnels of Time. Wizards. Thibault VI.
时间隧道 巫师
Lovely flower, I see you do not believe me.
我看你还不相信我
It is a pity, but please...try.
但你必须试着去接受
Yes. Of course I'll try.
当然我会
I never really did like the taste of this.
我从来没有想尝尝这个
Oh, my God. What happened?
哦 上帝 怎么了?
I'm eating this very good meat...
这个肉我很喜欢
with vegetables in a fine sauce.
还有加了沙司的蔬菜
I will shit easy tomorrow.
明天拉屎的时候会很通畅
All right, I'm sure you would like to wash your hands...
去洗手吧
and whatever else.
或者别的什么都行
Why don't you come with me?
你跟我来?
All right. Here you go.
就是这儿
Just gonna take this.
自己解决吧
Julia! Can I talk to you for a moment, please?
朱丽娅 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Don't be bashful with the soap.
好好使用肥皂
What is it, master? A throne?
那是什么 主人?一个宝座?
They have been through a terrible ordeal.
他们的经历很复杂
They have amnesia.
他们有健忘症
Amnesia? They're wacked!
健忘症?他们是疯子!
They're completely retarded.
他们的确很笨
They're...Woo! You know?
他们脑子有问题!
- Clean water. - Ha ha!
- 清水 - 哈 哈!
The long towel has a good fragrance.
这个长毛巾有香味
Thibault is my cousin, Hunter. He's my family.
瑟伯特是我的表哥 他是我的家人
Yeah? I'm not so sure.
是吗?我不敢肯定
He doesn't strike me as being particularly noble.
他以为自己是贵族
Julia, come down here! It's an emergency.
朱丽娅 下来!这有点问题
- Very good fountain. - Yes.
- 很好的一个泉水 - 没错
Your French relatives are bathing in the toilet.
你的法国亲戚在厕所里洗澡
I'll just leave them right here.
我把他们放在这
I'm going to take a shower...
我要去洗个澡
then go tackle that kitchen.
然后去收拾厨房
Hurry. Our dinner reservation's at 8:00.
抓紧 我们的晚餐定在八点
Oh! Where are we going?
哦!我们去哪吃?
Isn't that just a little formal for our guests?
你不觉得那里有点太正式吗?
First you tell me your cousin's nobility...
你跟我说的你表哥很高贵
then you get mad at me when I suggest...
然后你又不满意
that just maybe, he's not.
也许他并不是
Now you're upset because I pick the best restaurant in town.
我选了镇上最好的餐厅 你却不高兴
You make it impossible for me to do the right thing.
我不知道怎么做 才能让你满意
No. You're right. Latour's gonna be great.
没错 你是对的 拉图尔挺好
Thankyou, big bear.
谢谢 亲爱的
- I'll be in the shower. - All right.
- 我去洗澡了 - 好的
Ah. Verygood flavor.
味道很不错
This is not wine, ignorant peasant.
这不是酒 乡巴佬
It is oil for the bath.
这是洗澡用的油
Mmm. Very good perfume.
味道很不错
No, my sire. I have taken a bath at Christmas.
不 我在圣诞节时已经洗过了
- Bathe! - No, no!
- 洗! - 不!
I'm afraid! I don't want to catch cold and die!
我不想因为感冒而死去!
Do you have another bottle of this bathing oil for Andre?
你还有这个洗澡用的油吗?
Do you realize the bath you just took...
你知道你刚才用的
That's American dollars.
那是美元
Then I will repay you with one of my swans.
我会还给你的
Oh, well. That sounds fair.
哦 听起来很公平
My family tree. So many descendants.
我的族谱 这么多的后代
- Hello? - Mr. Cassidy, please.
- 哪位? - 请找卡瑟笛先生
Yeah. Hold on one second. Hunter?
等一会儿
Honey, it's your office. Do you want to take it?
你办公室的电话 要接么?
- I'll take it upstairs. - Oh, OK.
- 我在楼上接吧 - 好的
I'm Andre le Pate. I have big balls...
我是安德鲁
and my ass breathes fire.
我的屁股在冒火
Wow. That must hurt.
肯定很疼
- Hello. - Hello?
- 喂 - 喂?
I told you never to call me here.
我叫你别往我家打电话
- Hello! Enter! - Somebody there with you?
- 喂! - 你跟谁在一起?
- Aah! - Jesus!
- 哦! - 天啊!
Hangup the damn phone, or I'll call the police!
马上挂掉电话!否则我给警察打电话
I think he hung up the phone.
我想他挂上电话了
It was Thibault's little retarded homuncular assistant.
是瑟伯特的私人助理
Look, this is dangerous.
看 多危险
I'll call you back after Julia goes to bed, OK?
我等朱丽娅睡了再给你电话?
You are more than a rose.
你好漂亮
You are love's own flower.
你真的很漂亮
Come on. That's ridiculous.
你真好笑
No, I just... This old thing, I threw it on.
这是件旧衣服 很早以前穿过
I haven'tworn it in a couple of years...
好几年没穿了
but I guess I should learn how to take a compliment.
我应该想出一个姿势来答谢你
I don't think that I've ever seen anyone...
我从来没有见过
eat a steak in two bites before.
一个人能吃这么多的
Thank you, master!
谢谢 主人!
Like some more truffle sauce with that?
还要松露沙司吗?
Excuse me, butthe gentleman...
对不起 但是这位先生
can't eat off the floor.
不能离开桌子进餐
He's not a gentleman. He's my servant...
他不是先生 他是我的仆人
and he's not worthy of our company.
他不能和我坐一起
I'm truly sorry, sir. Andre, would you please...
实在抱歉 安德鲁 你能
No, no, milady. It is not possible.
不 夫人 这是不可能的
Thibault, please, will you let him sit at the table?
瑟伯特 能让他坐到桌子前么?
I will please you, lovely one.
好 我答应你
Obey,foolish wart.
来吧 你这个笨蛋
And you were worried they wouldn't be comfortable.
可他们不会感觉舒服的
Actually, the floor wasn't such a bad place for him.
实际上 地板更适合他
Easier to hose down.
便于清洗
Cheese! Very good cheese!
奶酪!奶酪太好吃了!
Andre, what are you doing?
安德鲁 你在干吗?
What are you doing? Andre? No, no!
你在干吗?安德鲁?不!
- Andre, no. - No. Bad!
- 安德鲁 别这样 - 这样不好!
Hey. Sit down. Eat this.
坐下 好好吃你的
Hunter, could you...
亨特 你能…
No. This is for dessert. All right?
这是点心?
I'm sorry. I'm terribly sorry.
对不起
Just add it to the check. All right? Thank you.
都记在帐上 好吧 谢谢
You eat this after dinner. All right?
吃完正餐后再吃这个 好吗?
No, it's all right. I'm terribly sorry.
没关系 真对不起
Just add it to the bill. Thank you.
你只管记在帐上就行了
Do I have something on my face?
我脸上有什么东西吗?
You remind me of the daughter of a king.
你让我想起了国王的女儿
On the subject of Julia's noble ancestry...
由于血统关系
you do understand why she was granted control of the estate?
你应该知道朱丽娅 为什么继承了你的遗产?
Julia is a Malfete. Everything I have is hers.
朱丽娅是玛菲特家族的 我的就是她的
So you have no objection if she retains control?
那你没有异议 如果她继续拥有你的财产?
- No. - Wonderful.
- 没有 - 好的
I'm sure you'll be very pleased with our plans.
我想你对我们的计划 会感到很满意的
They're going to make us...
你将使我们…
I mean you and Julia-very wealthy.
我的意思是 你和朱丽娅都很有钱
I am already wealthy. I own hundreds of horses...
我本来就很有钱 有成百上千的马
ten chests of pepper, four hundred bags of wool...
十大箱胡椒 四百多袋羊毛
and fifty barrels of Spanish olives.
还有五十桶西班牙橄榄汁
And you own me, sire.
你还有我 主人
Yes, but you have no value.
是的 但是你不值钱
Leave nothing for the devil!
别给恶魔留下任何东西!
- Did you hear that? - Yes, I did, sweetheart.
- 你听到了吗? - 是的
They're not in very good health, all right?
他们身体不大舒服
So,just try to ignore it, if you can.
不理会就是了
- Sire. - What?
- 主人 - 干吗?
I want to make pee-pee.
我要拉屎
- Ah! You wantto pee? - Yes.
- 啊!你要拉屎? - 是的
Outside? But, sire...
外边?但是 主人
I could be eaten by the wolves.
但我会被狼吃掉的
Find a torch! ldiot.
那就找个火把
Andre has such simple needs. I think that's great.
安德鲁有如此的要求 呵呵
Need some help, sir?
要帮忙吗?
The water comes out by itself. Ha!
水竟然会自己流出来!
It is a magic fountain.
这是一个有魔力的泉水
It smells just like the forest.
它的味道跟森林一样
All the forest is in the small wheel.
这么小小的一块 就包容了整个森林的味道
You don't want to smell it?
你不想试一试?
The castle's a wreck.
城堡被拆了
So I'm helping her divide the estate up...
所以我要帮助她分配财产
into more manageable, profitable chunks.
使它更利于管理
We're selling the art and various high-end pieces...
我们要卖掉那些艺术品和高档物品
through an outlet here.
这是唯一的出路
Essentially, I'm protecting her. I see that as my role.
事实上我是在帮助她 我把这视作我的责任
I decided we should sell that, too.
我也打算卖了
It is not for you to decide.
这由不得你决定
Only Lady Julia can say what will be done.
只有朱丽娅有权做出决定
I speak for both Julia and myself.
我就是替朱丽娅说的
You cannot possibly speak for a Malfete.
你不能代替一个亚玛特家族的人说话
What are your wishes, milady?
你怎么想的 小姐?
I guess I'd like to think about it...
我想我还应该考虑考虑
a little bit more, actually.
再考虑成熟一点
The lady has spoken!
你不应该打断这位小姐的话!
I want that cake. Come on now.
我要那个蛋糕
Don't take all night.
别全部拿走
What on earth do you think you're doing?
你在干什么?
I'm afraid I'm going to have to add an order...
我想我还应该在你们的帐单上
of chicken a la umbrella to your bill.
加上烧鸡的钱
Smell the forest.
闻闻森林的味道
It's from the blue fountain.
从兰色的喷泉拿的
Nice. Yeah. Oh, all right.
不错
Honey, would you like a mint?
你要薄荷糖吗?
- Yeah. - All right. Good.
- 是 - 好的
- Thibault? - Master.
- 你呢? - 主人
Those are good. Give me another one.
这个很不错 再给我几片
Good evening, fine sir.
晚上好
I'm seeking Thibault of Malfete...
我在找 瑟伯特 玛菲特
the Duke of Anjou. The great chevalier?
阿德拉伯爵 尊敬的骑士?
Andre does not need a bed.
安德鲁不需要床
He will be happy with some straw.
只要给他一些稻草就可以了
- Yes. - We're out of straw.
- 是的 - 我们没有稻草
It's time for the "Family Feud."
现在是家庭问答时间
Oh! Poor little people. They're trapped inside!
这些可怜的人被困在里头了!
God have mercy. What are we going to do, my sire?
上帝 饶恕我吧 我应该怎么帮他们?
Bunny? You really think these guys have amnesia?
亲爱的 你真的认为他们有健忘症吗?
So you admit they're clinically insane?
你认为他们有神经病?
I didn't say that.
我并没有那么说
Where did they go, my lord?
他们上哪了?
They were inside. We could not save them.
他们在里边 我们救不了他们
Well, we never really used this room anyway.
反正我们也用不着这间屋子了
I need to find a wizard now.
我要找到巫师
Do you mind if I get some coffee first?
不介意我先喝杯咖啡吧
I've told you notto leave this stuff...
我让你别把这些东西留在那
in the middle of the driveway! What are you trying to do?
居然放在路当中 你到底要干什么?
You just about broke my god damn neck!
你想要我的命吗!
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
对不起
Do you actually do any gardening around here...
你到底有没有干活
or do you just sing out of tune?
或者你给我走人?
Oh! Hey, big belly!
哦!混蛋!
You dare to touch a lady?
你竟敢冒犯这位姑娘?
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
I'm Andre, and I piss on you.
我是安德鲁 我鄙视你
Yeah, well, you get the hell out of here...
你最好给我滚出去
or I'm gonna call the cops.
或者我去叫警察
Apologize to the lady.
对这位小姐道歉
Lady? You're calling her a...
小姐?你叫她小姐
- Do what? - Kiss her feet!
- 什么? - 亲她的脚!
Instead of a wizard...
别去找巫师
I think what we really need to find you is a good doctor.
我想我们要去看医生
Wizards are the best doctors.
巫师是最好的医生
What in the world is that?
那在干吗?
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
What is going on here?
怎么了?
He was very rude to the lady.
她对这位小姐动粗
Look, fool. A coat of arms.
看着 笨蛋 这是族徽
- Who are these guys? - Visitors.
- 他们是谁? - 游客
Do you own this woman?
你拥有这个女人?
Then I will hang my valet by his feet on your behalf.
我会把他倒着吊起来的
No, please, my lord.
不 主人
Not by the feet! I prefer the thumbs.
吊手吧 别吊脚啊
I got a meeting to catch.
我有个会要开
I give him to you for the day.
我把他送给你
You may beat him if you like.
你想干吗都行
Thanks, but we just met.
谢谢 但我们刚刚认识
Thankyou, my great and merciful master.
谢谢 我伟大 仁慈的主人
Thank you, milord! Thank you!
谢谢主人!谢谢!
Letus go. We have a wizard to find.
走吧 我要马上找个巫师
- Are you French? - Yes.
- 你是法国人吗? - 是
- Do you like it here? - It is very strange.
- 你喜欢这吗? - 这很奇怪
It smells bad, and the food is too little...
这味道很难闻 而且吃的东西很少
but the ladies are wonderful.
但有漂亮的小姐
I wish my boss thought like that.
我想我的老板也是这么想的
Boss. Ha ha. Boss. What is boss?
老板 哈哈 老板 老板是什么?
The guy you work for. The big guy.
你为老板而工作 就跟你的主人一样
I can have his bones when he's eating.
我能吃他吃剩的骨头
That is so disgusting.
好恶心
You have to figure out a way to get away from him.
你要想个办法离开他
He's my master. I don't want to be hung.
他是我的主人 我不想被吊死
You're not gonna be hung!
你没有必要上吊!
That's completely against the law, OK?
那是违背法律的?
Does he pay a lot of money?
他付给你很多钱吗?
Once every month he permits me...
每个月一次
to hunt pheasants on his lands.
允许我在他的土地上打猎
So you make no money?
那就是没有钱?
I have a treasure.
我有一件珠宝
What do you call that again?
你把那个叫什么?
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
哦 等等
Before we get downstairs to the crowd...
在我们下去之前
I've got this for you. Here's my phone number.
我要给你这个 我家的电话号码
I want you to wear this just in case you get lost.
如果你走丢了就用这个
I will not get lost.
我不会走丢的
You can only be lost if you have no purpose...
没有目标的人才会走丢
and I have purpose, which is to find a...
而我有目标 我要…
I don't even know where to start with that one.
我都不知道应该去哪儿找
I mean, I have never met a wizard.
我从来没有见过巫师
I don't even think they make wizards anymore.
我不相信他们有魔力
Oh! My purse! Wait, Thibault! Wait!
哦!我的钱包!等等 瑟伯特!
- Take the purse! - No! No!
- 把钱包那走! - 不!不!
He's a thief. I have to cut his hand.
他是小偷 我要砍掉他的手
Please, just take it.
钱包你拿走好了
OK. Everything's fine now.
没事了
Hang him in the public square.
在广场把他给吊死
- Aah! - Silence, old woman!
- 啊! - 安静 老女人!
You're not helping.
你这并不是在帮我
Witch! Old witch! Wait!
巫师!老巫师!等等!
I am sorry. I thought you were an old hag.
对不起 我以为你是个老女巫
I've been called worse.
我比巫师更厉害
Thibault, why don't you come and tell her...
瑟伯特 你为什么不来告诉她
Ah, would you happen to know a wizard?
你见到过一个巫师吗?
Can you tell me where to find a wizard?
能告诉我怎么找到一个巫师 啊?
Peasants, which one of you can show me to a wizard?
乡巴佬 你们谁能告诉我怎么找到一个巫师?
There will be a reward.
我会付报酬的
Sir Lancelot here's looking for a wizard.
我们的兰开斯特勇士 在这找巫师
Aren't we all? Ha ha ha!
我们都是?哈 哈 哈!
I am not Lancelot.
我不是兰开斯特
I am Thibault, Count of Malfete...
我是 瑟伯特 玛菲特
Duke of Anjou, Baron of Orleans...
阿德拉男爵
Lord of Libourne.
拉波拉的统治者
Yeah? Well, I'm Sid from Cicero...
是吗?那我还是国王
Duke of Hazzard, Baron of Billiards...
哈撒得的公爵 台球王子
and Lord of Lord-knows-what...
还是
and I challenge you to a duel.
现在我要和你决斗
Do not make me kill you.
别让我杀了你
En garde, I say. You watching this, honey?
来啊 你看见这个了吗?
I should kill you for your insolence...
因为你的傲慢 我要杀了你
but I am too thirsty...
但我现在太渴了
so instead, I will quench my thirst...
所以我先要喝东西
and yours and yours.
今天我请客
You're not gonna believe a word of this.
你不会相信这个的
Not a word of it. Guess whose exhibit...
猜是谁的展品
had another visitor last night?
昨天晚上又一个访客
There was sparks flying...
东西到处在飞
and all sorts of weird noises.
各种奇怪的声音
Then there was this poof.
然后就发生怪事
And a green flash, and then bang, he was there.
绿色闪光 一声巨响 他就出现了
- The wizard- looking dude. - Wizard.
- 看起来象巫师 - 巫师
He burnt the bed spread where he came in.
他把这个床给烧了
Absolutely shocking.
不可思议
This wasn't here before.
这个以前不在这
He says he's Julia's cousin.
他说他是朱丽娅的表哥
I say he's a fake.
我看他是假冒的
I want an answer in 24 hours.
我要在二十四小时之内得到答案
Daddy's gonna take care of this business.
我将要得到这些遗产了
You gonna be nice to me again?
你又会和我和好了?
Hunter,you're not gonna believe this.
亨特 又有不可思议的事情发生
Bunny, I'm right here.
我就在这
I lost Thibault because he was looking for a wizard.
我把瑟伯特弄丢了 因为他要找一个巫师
And then he just freaked out...
他走丢了…
Nobody just loses a guy...
他丢不了的
dressed like a medieval knight in Chicago.
他穿得象中世纪的骑士
Wait. Hold on a second.
等等
Yeah, does anybody there know...
有人知道
the Count of whoop-de-do, the Baron of blah...
公爵
Wonderful. Thankyou.
好的 谢谢
All right, I found him. I gotta go.
我找到他了 谢谢
- I'm so relieved. - Love you. Bye.
- 那我就放心了 - 我爱你 再见
So he's back, huh?
他又回来了 哼?
Yeah. I was hoping he'd tripped on his cape...
我真希望
and swan-dived into the Chicago River.
他一头掉进芝加哥河
Everybody, everybody!
各位 各位!
This is my great, great, great, great...
这是我曾曾曾曾
Actually, grand, grand, grand, grand, grandpa and I must go.
说真的 我的曾曾曾曾祖父和我 必须马上走
You have to sing first!
你必须先唱一首歌!
Yes. You must sing first.
是的 你必须唱
Have to go, now, now, now
马上走 就现在
Yeah. You have to give us a good reason.
是啊 你应该给我们一个好的理由
I found a wizard.
我找到一个巫师
Well, bring him along!
那就把他带来!
No, we have to go.
不 我们必须走
I must leave you now.
我必须走
So long, Lancelot.
再见 兰开斯特勇士
I am not Lancelot.
我不是兰开斯特
I am Thibault, Count of Malfete.
我是瑟伯特 玛菲特公爵
Of course it is that bloody English wizard.
我知道是那个英国巫师
He has followed me through time.
他也跟真我来了
Great. Great. I mean, he probably...
这很好 我的意思是
just whipped up some eye of new potion thingie...
他也刚刚喝了那东西
and he waved his hands over it a few times...
并且象巫师那样
and said some words in Latin, and voila!
在嘴里说一些拉丁语!
I'm starting to believe you.
我开始相信你了
I'm starting to believe everything...
我开始相信你所说的一切
and that is a really big leap for a 21st century girl.
这对于一个二十一世纪的女孩来说 的确很难
I just want you to appreciate that.
我只是希望你能意识到这点
- Ohh. - Treacherous old fool!
- 哦 - 你这个笨蛋!
WZARD: I thought you smote her dead.
我看见她死去了
She's not my Rosalind.
她不是罗莎琳德
I'm Julia Malfete. Hi.
我是 朱丽娅 玛菲特
She's a descendant!
她是后裔!
Ah! All is not lost, my lord.
所有的都还在
How long until your magic is ready...
你的魔法还要准备多久
to return me to my rightful time?
把我送回我的时代?
Before the sun is set.
在太阳下山之前
Then let us go now and fetch my faithful servant.
现在去接安德鲁
Never smelled like this before.
不应该是这个味道
Bloody English wizards.
愚蠢的英国巫师
They cannot do anything right.
现在什么都干不了
- I like your chariot. - Thank you.
- 我喜欢你的战车 - 谢谢
That's my lipstick.
那是我的唇膏
Ohh, no,Andre. That's so gross.
哦 别这样 好恶心
Hurry up. Spit it out the window.
马上扔了
Whatis all this horrible noise?
你们干吗?
We would love to go shopping.
我们要买东西
Oh! Very small chariots!
哦!微型战车
Like little Matchbox cars.
就像火柴盒
- Aaagh! - Hey!
- 啊! - 嘿!
Say cheese.
说“CHEESE”[奶酪]
I love these wheel cakes.
我喜欢这个蛋糕
ANGELIQUE: Ha! We call them doughnuts.
我们叫它甜甜圈
Andre, you can have as many doughnuts as you want now.
要多少有多少
You can have all of this, Andre.
所有这些 都可以是你的
You could go out and get a really big house.
你可以有一个大房子
And you can have a swimming pool.
一个游泳池
You can have everything, Andre.
你能拥有所有的一切
I can only have what my master allows.
我只能拥有我主人允许的东西
This is a democracy. This is America.
这是民主国家 这是在美国
You are a free man.
你是一个自由的人
There are a lot of good things about living in this time.
这个时代 有很多有意思的东西
You'll be OK here.
你也可以留在这儿
I'll make sure of it.
我确定
You are lionhearted, Julia...
你很勇敢 朱丽娅
Like the women of your lineage.
跟你的血统一样
No, I don't think so.
不 我不这么认为
Bunny hearted maybe, but no.
也许吧
You will learn to protect yourself.
你需要懂得保护自己
What are you doing?
你想干吗?
Power in your arm.
赐予我力量吧
- Very impressive. - Take it.
- 很生动 - 拿着它
I can't do it. It's too heavy.
我办不到 太重了
I am getting so tired of this.
我受够了
Sneaking around and lying all the time.
总要偷鸡摸狗的
Hang in there with me, babe. We are so close.
我们再坚持一下 就要成功了
Look what you've done. Let's go, Kelly.
你在干吗 我们走
Sorry about that. I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't help me. My boss will kill me.
别帮我 老板会杀了我的
You're a free woman.
你是一个自由的女人
Tonight...we dance!
今晚就跳舞!
♪ The salsa, the cha-cha, the limbo ♪
♪ The fox trot and even the tango ♪
♪ With ladies and girlies ♪
♪ With mommies and babies ♪
♪ And DJ's gonna play this ♪
♪ 'Cause it's on their play list ♪
♪ The babes are all around me ♪
♪ Till the break of dawn ♪
♪ The babes are all around me ♪
- Angelique. - Where's Julia?
- 安吉利儿 - 朱丽娅在哪里?
Hunter! Get your groovin'!
亨特 尽情快乐吧
- She's my sister. - I am not!
- 她是我妹妹 - 我不是!
She's very tired now, and she's gotta go home!
她现在很累了 她应该回家休息了!
Tonight was so great.
今晚是美妙的
Greatest night ever in the world.
最美妙的一天
You make me feel like a lady.
你让我感觉像一个公主
But you are. A great lady.
你就是啊 公主
And you are a great man.
你是我的白马王子
And if you got a decent haircut...
如果你把你的头发再修修
and learned not to put everything you see...
并且别把你看到的
I think you'd be a terrific man.
那你会成为一个真正的王子
Milady, thank you.
我的公主 谢谢
what do you say that we quit our lousy jobs...
你说我们辞掉工作如何
and go travel around the world?
去环游世界
- Quit? - We could be so happy.
- 辞掉工作? - 我们会很快乐
Tonight, just tell your boss that you quit, OK?
就今天 去跟你的老板说 你要辞职?
- Be free. - Free!
- 自由 - 自由!
Because I am a free man!
因为我是一个自由的男人!
You've got that right, baby!
没错!
Master. You are worried.
主人 你看上去很郁闷
The wizard...he exploded.
巫师死了
Yes. It wasn't a very pretty sight.
是的 的确很不幸
The wizard exploded?
巫师消失了?
Well, I don't know about you guys...
我什么都不知道
Andre has something to say to Thibault.
安德鲁有话要对瑟伯特说
Nothing. I guess I was wrong.
没什么
Thibault, he was standing by the river.
瑟伯特 当他站在河边的时候
The saddest, most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
是我见过最美的风景
that Thibault really is a special guy.
那个瑟伯特的确是一个特殊的人
That's why I've decided to give the entire estate back to him.
所以我要把所有的财产归还给他
Honey, did you know that the women of my lineage...
亲爱的 你知道吗 在我的家族中
are all lionhearted?
女人都是很勇敢的
They still haven't brought the stiff down?
还没处理好吗?
I heard somebody say the old geezer's body parts...
我听说那个老头被分成好几部分了
are sticking to the ground.
粘在地板上
Best I pull myself together.
我要把我的身体合并回去
Come on, my little ones.
快点
Well,that feels better.
现在舒服多了
What do you got?
你都查到什么了?
Finger prints don't match.
指纹对不上
Whoever your friend is, he's not this Thibault Malfete...
不管你的朋友是谁 他都不是瑟伯特
that died in that sailing accident three years ago.
他已经在三年前的意外中升天了
This is how we're gonna sell it to the cops.
我们应该马上把他送到警察局
- Ah, hello. - Oh, my...
- 你好 - 哦
WZARD: Well, don't look so astonished.
别感到奇怪
All I did was cast a little...
我所做的只是…
Oh. Good day, my lord.
哦 你好 我的朋友
Damn wizard. This way.
你这个混蛋巫师 给我进来
The trick with pork penis...
做这个东西
is to chop it very fine.
就是要把他切碎
If you get that on you...
当心 如果你碰到它
Get our things ready to go.
准备出发
Soon, we will be back in our beloved homes.
我们马上要回家了
Master, my father is a drunkard.
主人 我的父亲是醉鬼
My mother is a hunch back.
我妈是个驼背
My brother is a dwarf, and my sister is a whore.
我的哥哥是个侏儒 我的姐姐是一个妓女
I do not have any beloved home.
我已经没有牵挂
I don't want to go back with you.
我不想和你回去
I don't want any more to run behind your horse.
我再不想跟在你后边跑
I want to eat wheel cakes and doughnuts.
我要吃整个的蛋糕和甜圈
And I want to have a chariot in iron.
我要有一辆铁制的战车
And exciting men's fashions...
令人兴奋的流行服饰
direct from Europe at rock-bottom prices.
从欧洲的下层社会脱离出来
and I want to stay here with Lady Angelique.
我想留在这儿 和安吉利儿在一起
And I want to be free!
我要自由!
I want to be cool and OK!
我要酷 我要爽!
You are my property.
你是我的财产
You will go back with me dead or alive.
你要和我一起回去 生死与共
He only wants what we all want.
他只是想要自由
I decide his fate.
由我来决定他的命运
I mean, no way, Jose.
现在不是了
Please, Thibault. It's the noble thing to do.
求你了 瑟伯特 拿出你的贵族气概来
Thank you, Thibault.
谢谢 瑟伯特
Long life to your family.
祝你家族兴旺
Yes. Lady Julia...
你好 朱丽娅小姐
If you'll allow me...
能帮我个忙么
Sire Hunter's sister left this last night...
这是亨特的妹妹昨晚落下的
in the house of the troubadour.
在酒吧里
Hunter doesn't have a sister.
亨特没有妹妹
Thank you, Andre.
谢谢你 安德鲁
Stay here. I will go kill him for you.
留在这 我帮你杀了他
No. I want to handle this myself.
不 我想自己解决
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿干吗?
A 12th century English wizard.
一个来自十二世纪的英国巫师
Can I talk to you in the other room, please?
我能跟你单独谈谈吗?
Don't touch anything.
别碰任何东西
You offended the lady's honor.
你玷污了女士的尊严
Did you hear that? He threatened me!
你听到了吗?他威胁我!
And you're a witness.
你是目击证人
You see? He's a violent criminal.
你也看见了 他是一个暴徒
Thank God I called the police.
还好 我叫了警察
You called the police?
你叫了警察?
Julia, this man's a fraud.
朱丽娅 这个男人是个骗子
All he wants is the money.
他只是想骗你的钱
No, Hunter, all you want is the money.
不 是你想骗我的钱
You couldn't make it through one day without me.
你不能离开我
You're my little bunny.
你是我的小甜心
Do I look like a bunny to you?
对你来说 我是甜心吗?
Do I look like a bunny to you?
对你来说 我是甜心吗?
You know what, Hunter? I don't look like a bunny.
你知道吗 亨特?我不是甜心
I don't act like a bunny.
我不知道如何成为甜心
I don't think like a bunny.
我也不想成为甜心
And if you loved me...
如果你爱我
you wouldn't have made me try to feel like a bunny.
你就不会让我感觉像甜心
I am strong, and I am smart...
我是坚强的 我也不是笨蛋
and I don't need you to take care of me.
我不需要你来照顾我
Courage is my creed.
勇者无敌
Put that thing away.
收起这个东西
You're right. I should.
当然 我会的
My lord. Remind you of anyone?
阁下 这是不是让你想起了什么?
All units, be on the lookout...
各单位注意
for a heavily-armed dangerous male...
有一个危险的男人…
with kidnap victim female.
绑架了一名女性
Use extreme caution.
大家小心
Don't be afraid to use your guns.
别手下留情
We should check the kitchen.
检查一下厨房
Taxi? Museum of Fine Arts, please.
出租车?去博物馆
And quickly, or off with your head.
快点 否则小心你的脑袋
Hey! They're getting away!
他们逃走了!
I'm going after'em!
我跟着他们!
Where are y'all from?
你们从哪儿来?
The lady's from here.
这位小姐是本地人
The wizard and I are from the 12th century.
巫师和我来自十二世纪
Don't lose them, O'Malley.
跟紧了
We're right behind you! You stay here.
我们马上就来 你呆在这
If we get caught, I will verify to the police...
如果我们被抓
that you are a hostage, OK?
我就说你是人质?
All right. Now we talking. Hold on.
没问题 坐稳了
Can we go backin time from here?
我们能在车上回到过去吗?
We have to go through the same chamber from whence we came.
得在我们来的那个房间才行
Good going, O'Malley.
干得好
Roadblocks established, State and Michigan.
设置路障
I've never ridden the "L" quite like this before.
我从来没有这样坐过地铁
A big guy in a metal hat with a blonde?
一个戴着头盔的人?
Oh, man, they're already out of here.
哦 他们刚从这儿经过
Suspects headed south on Michigan.
疑犯向南逃窜
Suspects entering museum.
疑犯进入了博物馆
Look, the knight is in his home.
看 骑士在家呢
Say hello to the knight.
跟骑士说 你好
Please, wait, one second.
等等
I'm sorry, folks, but this exhibit is closed for today...
对不起 今天的展览暂时关闭了
so you'll have to move on.
所以你们得离开
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
What am I gonna do without you?
没有你 我该怎么办?
You're my knight in shining armor.
你是我的骑士
Soon you will find a wonderful man to marry.
你会找到一个好男人的
You will make a long life together.
你们将百年好合
I had the vision of this.
我有感觉
You are so charming.
你是那么的迷人
I am so proud of you.
我为你感到自豪
when your children are big enough to understand...
当你的孩子懂事的时候
I want you to tell them about an old ancestor...
我希望你能告诉他们 有关我的事情
because I am a part of you, and one day...
因为我是你的一部分
I will be a part of your children.
以后我也会成为你孩子的一部分
A present from your great, great, great, great-grandmother.
这是你奶奶的 奶奶的 奶奶 留给你的礼物
Will you give this to her for me?
你能替我给她吗?
I promise she'll be the only girl...
我敢保证 她是唯一拥有
with anything like this.
这种东西的女孩
What are they doing?
他们在干吗?
They're drinking vitamins, obviously.
很明显 他们在喝药
Where is he? The guy with all the armor?
他在哪儿?那个穿着装甲的人?
- Where? - Home.
- 去哪了? - 回家了
My dear Earl of Warwick...
我亲爱的 沃里克伯爵
in celebration of this happy occasion...
在这欢庆的场合
I want to dismiss forever our disagreements.
我希望你能忘记 我们之间的私人恩怨
Please, drink of our wine.
请喝下我的酒
You shall accept this peace offering, Warwick.
你应该接受这和平的诚意
What in heaven's wrong with Warwick?
沃里克怎么了?
He did not like the wine.
他不喜欢这个酒
If he preferred white, he should have said so.
如果他不想喝 早说不就完了
It has been so long since I saw you...
好久没有看见你了
When have we been apart, my lord?
我们什么时候分离过?
When I was with the Lady Julia.
我和朱利安在一起的时候
She bade me to deliveryou this...
她让我把这个给你
It is an odd piece, isn't it?
有点奇怪 不是么?
It is before its time.
它来自未来
That's what I'm saying.
这就是我要说的
Literally, she threw me out of the house...
他把我从房间里扔出去
and took off with the idiots.
并且绑架了那个女人
They poisoned my shake!
他们在这里边放了什么!
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一会儿 等一会儿
They left some kind of note here.
他们留下一些东西
Some old French parchment.
一些古老的法国羊皮纸
Well, what does it say?
上边写了什么?
I don't know, Amber. I don't speak French.
我不知道 我不懂法语
Per Horus et per Ra...
每一小时
Oh, my God. Hunter?
亨特 你怎么了
Hunter, Hunter, OK, talk to me!
亨特 和我说话!
- Stay away from me! - Aah!
- 别碰我! - 啊!
Who are you people? Don't touch me!
你们是谁?别碰我!
I am a close and personal friend...
我是
of the chief of police.
警察局长的好友
I am the chief of police!
我就是警察局长!
You'll make a great servant for the count.
你将成为康德的仆人
I must tell you that all of us at the firm...
我必须告诉你 我们很高兴
are delighted with your decision to keep the estate intact.
你没有把这个城堡卖了
I can't wait to get really acquainted with this place.
快让我了解一下这个地方
We'll go over everything.
我们会一样一样看过来
I can even show you the dungeon.
我甚至会带你去地牢
Unless you're afraid.
只要你不害怕
Courage is her creed.
勇者无敌
How do you know my family's creed?
你怎么知道我的家族格言?
I know a lot about your family.
我还知道很多关于你家族的事情
Miss Malfete, this is Francois le Combier.
玛菲特小姐 他是 弗朗索瓦 拉 康博尔
He's the attorney handling the French interest...
他是律师
in the estate.
负责处理您的法国地产
He knows the history of the castle even better than I do.
关于这个城堡 他比我知道的多
Francois, perhaps you would like...
弗朗索瓦 你也许愿意
to be Miss Malfete's guide today?
当一下玛菲特小姐今天的导游?
It will be my pleasure.
十分荣幸
♪ So let them say your hair's too long ♪
♪ With you I can't go wrong... ♪
I have one small worry.
我有一点担心
Who's going to protect me from the devil?
谁来保护我远离恶魔?
You got me, don't ya?
有我啊?
Yes! I got you, babe.
没错!我有你
Yeah. I got you, babe!
是的 我有你 宝贝!
♪ Have you been a fool opposed to the groove? ♪
♪ And have you been a slave to the rhythm? ♪
♪ You've been abused, forgotten, and used ♪
♪ Made quite a few bad decisions ♪
♪ Don't let this happen to you, baby ♪
♪ See that there is no limit to what you can do ♪
♪ The band keeps playing ♪
♪ Just hold your head up ♪
♪ Yeah, what's done is done ♪
♪ The hands are turning ♪
♪ I know somehow, some way ♪
♪ Your time will come, yeah ♪
♪ Lost in the silence, don't turn to violence ♪
♪ Make no mistake, there's a heaven ♪
♪ Waiting to greet you, longing to meet you ♪
♪ Don't worry, your time has come ♪
♪ I'll go the distance with you ♪
♪ Only one thing I'm asking ♪
♪ One little task that I want you to do ♪
♪ It's true, it's true, it's true, it's true, it's true ♪
♪ The band keeps playing ♪
♪ Again, just hold your head up ♪
♪ Yeah, what's done is done ♪
♪ The hands are turning ♪
♪ I know somehow, some way ♪
♪ Some way, your time will come ♪
♪ Your time will come, yeah ♪