--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--\n更多精彩影视 请访问 http://www.hdcmct.com
影片压制: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
That looks fabulous.
真是太美了!
Thank you, Geoffrey.
-谢谢 杰佛瑞 -不客气 夫人
We'll also take a bottle of red as well. Thank you.
我们还要一瓶红酒 谢谢
That looks wonderful. Beautiful day.
天气真好!
Where are you going?
甜心 你上哪儿去?
-To eat my sandwich. -You won't be hungry for prawns.
-吃三明治 -别吃太饱 还有你爱吃的明虾
-l don't like prawns. -Darling, don't wander off.
-我不爱吃明虾 -亲爱的 别乱走
For God's sake, leave her alone, Deirdre.
老天 别管她吧 迪尔德丽
-Go play with your ball. -Don't be so annoying!
-去玩你的球吧 -别这么烦好不好!
...what about snakes?
…要是遇到蛇怎么办?
There aren't any snakes on the beach. Just let her enjoy herself for once.
海滩上根本没有蛇 就让她自己玩一次吧
What are you, a little bird or something?
你是什么? 小鸟吗?
Are you hungry? Take a bite. lt's roast beef.
饿吗? 来 咬一口 这是烤牛肉
lt's good. Come on. l won't hurt you.
味道很好的 过来吧 我不会伤害你的
Mummy! Daddy! Come see this! l found something!
妈! 爸! 快来看! 我发现了什么!
Cathy, darling, lunch is ready!
卡茜 亲爱的 吃午饭了
Are you looking at this?
你们也要吗?
l'm afraid there isn't enough to go around.
恐怕不够了
Will you hurry up? Hurry up!
你们不能快一点吗? 动作快!
You're him, right?
就是你 对吧?
The scientist? The guy? l saw you on TV.
那个科学家 我在电视上见过你
Who shall l tell Mr. Hammond is calling?
你是哪位?
lan Malcolm. l've been summoned.
伊恩•马尔科姆 哈蒙德先生叫我来的
Hello, Dr. Malcolm.
你好 马尔科姆博士
-lt's so great to see you. -lt's so great to see you.
-见到你真高兴! -我也是!
You came to see Grandpa?
你来看爷爷吗?
Yeah, he called me. Do you know what it's about?
是啊 他叫我来的 你知道有什么事吗?
l don't, either. This joint's kind of creepy, isn't it?
我也不清楚 这地方有些恐怖 不是吗?
ls everything okay?
都还好吗?
Dr. Malcolm. Here to share a few campfire stories with my uncle?
马尔科姆博士 到这儿来 和我叔叔分享故事来了?
Convince the Washington Post and Sceptical Inquirer of what you want...
随便你想跟华盛顿邮报和那些街头小报说什么…
...but l was there. l know what happened and so do you.
…但是我在场 我知道发生了什么 你也知道
Do you believe everyone who chose discretion did so...
你真的认为每个选择那样做的人…
...for a nefarious motive? Even Lex and Tim?
…都是心怀鬼胎吗? 甚至 连勒克斯和提姆也一样?
Leave them out of it. lt's not a game.
别把他们扯进来 这不是一场游戏
No. You signed a nondisclosure agreement before you went to the island...
不是 在你去岛上之前你曾签过一个保密协议…
...that forbade you from discussing what you saw. You violated that agreement.
…禁止你向外人提及你所看到的一切 然而你违反了协议
l did. And you lied about the deaths of three people.
我是没有守信 而你 隐瞒了三个人的死因
You misinformed the public, which made me look like a nut.
你还欺骗大众 让他们以为我是个疯子
Not so good for my career...
害得我很难过活…
We made a generous compensatory offer for your injuries.
我们会对你受到的伤害付一笔丰厚的赔偿金的
A payoff and an insult.
那是对我的侮辱
When you spin reality, cover up evidence, it hurts more than my reputation.
你虚构事实 掩盖证据 不仅毁了我的名声
...your university revoked your tenure for your selling wild stories to the press.
…因为你向出版社兜售你的故事 你所在的大学把你开除了
l didn't sell anything. l took no money and l told the truth.
我并没有兜售什么故事 我分文未取 而且讲的都是事实真相
Your version of it.
那只是你的版本而已
There are no "versions" of the truth. lnGen can't keep spewing out...
真相只有一个版本 国际遗传"InGen"公司不能再…
lnGen is my responsibility. l will jealously defend its interests.
公司由我负责 我会全力维护其利益的
Yours? What about Mr. Hammond?
由你负责? 哈蒙德先生呢?
lt is our board of directors l must face, not my uncle.
我必须向董事会交待 而不是我的叔叔
Trust me, your problems are about to be rendered moot.
相信我 你的问题微不足道
ln a few weeks' time, they'll be long forgotten.
只要几周时间 人们就会永远忘记了
This suit cost more than your education.
这件衣服你可买不起
You were right and I was wrong. There!
你是对的 我错了
Did you ever expect to hear me say such a thing?
没想到我会这么说吧?
Thank God for Site B.
幸好还有B区
lsla Nublar was just a showroom for tourists.
努布拉岛只是一个向游人开放的展示中心
Site B was the factory floor. lsla Sorna, 80 miles from Nublar.
索那岛上的B区才是制造它们的地方 距离努布拉岛80英里
We bred the animals there, nurtured them for a few months...
我们在那儿孵化并饲养他们几个月…
...then moved them into the park.
…然后将他们运往公园
Really? l did not know that.
是吗? 我没有听说过啊
After the accident in the park...
公园的那次事故以后…
...Hurricane Clarissa wiped out our facility on Site B.
…克拉丽莎飓风摧毁了B区上的设备
Call it an act of God.
这是天意
We had to evacuate. The animals were released...
我们必须离开那里 让它们…
...to mature on their own.
…自生自灭
"Life will find a way," as you once so eloquently put it.
你不是曾经说过 "生命总有出路 "
By now we have a complete ecological system on the island...
现在 岛上已经拥有了完整的生态系统…
...with dozens of species living in social groups...
…各种物种分群而居…
...without fences, boundaries or constraining technology.
…没有任何限制和拘束
And for four years...
四年来…
...l've tried to keep it safe from human interference.
…我一直尽力使之免受人类干扰
Right. Hopefully, you've kept the island quarantined and contained.
没错 希望你能隔离这个小岛
But l'm in shock. l mean, that they're still alive.
但我还是很震惊 它们居然都还活着
You bred them lysine-deficient.
它们没有赖氨酸供应了啊
Shouldn't they have kicked after seven days without supplemental enzymes?
七天内没有的补充就会死亡
But, by God, they're flourishing.
是 但是它们却生龙活虎 简直难以置信
That's one of 1,000 questions l want the team to answer.
这也是我要队员找出答案的众多问题之一
l've organised an expedition to go in...
我组织了一个探险队进入小岛…
...thank you, and document them.
…谢谢 并且
To make the most spectacular living fossil record the world has ever seen.
要把他们所见到的壮观的活化石都统统记录下来
Go in and document? You mean with people?
记录? 你要派人进去?
Yes, the animals won't know they're there. Very low impact.
没错 那些恐龙不会知道他们在那儿 影响很小的
Strictly observation and documentation.
他们只是作观察和记录
Our satellite infrareds show the animals are fiercely territorial.
我们的卫星红外图显示 它们的领土性极强
The carnivores are isolated in the interior of the island...
肉食恐龙在岛中心…
...so the team can stay on the outer rim.
…所以队员可以只待在外面
Don't worry. l'm not making the same mistakes again.
别担心 我不会再犯同样的错误的
No, you're making all new ones.
我知道 你总是犯新的错误
John! So, there's another island with dinosaurs...
约翰! 这个岛上有恐龙…
...no fences this time, and you want to send people in...
…并且这次没有栅栏 而你却要派人上去…
...very few people, on the ground, right?
…而且是很少几个人 就在地面上 没错吧?
Who are the four lunatics you're trying to con into this?
这次你要骗哪四个疯子去送死?
lt was hard to convince them of what they would see...
我的话的确有些难以置信…
...in the end had to use my chequebook.
…最后还是"有钱能使鬼推磨"
But there's Nick van Owen, a video documentarian...
现在有摄影师尼克•范•欧文…
...Eddie Carr, who's a field equipment expert.
…野外设备专家 埃迪•卡
We have our palaeontologist...
还有一名古生物学家…
...and, l was hoping that perhaps you might be the fourth.
…并且 我希望你能成为第四个
We've been on the verge of Chapter 11 since that accident in the park.
自从公园出事以来 我们已经濒临破产
There are those in the company who wanted to exploit Site B...
公司里有人想利用B区…
...in order to bail us out.
…解决财政危机
They've been planning it for years, but l've stopped them until now.
他们计划已久 我一直阻止他们的计划
A few weeks ago, a British family on a yacht cruise...
但是 几星期以前 一家乘快艇旅行的英国人…
...stumbled across the island and their wee girl was injured.
…无意中到了岛上 他们的小女儿在上面受到了恐龙的伤害
But the board has used the incident to take control of lnGen from me.
但是董事会利用这次事件掌控公司
Now, it's only a matter of time before this...
现在 在这个迷失的世界被发现和掠夺之前…
...lost world is found and pillaged.
…只剩下很少时间
Public opinion is the one thing l can use to preserve it, but to rally that support...
我只能利用公众舆论来保护它 但是要得到舆论的支持…
...l need a complete photo record...
…我需要一套完整的照片记录…
...of those animals alive in their natural habitat.
…那些恐龙在自然居所中生活的记录
So you went from capitalist to naturalist in just four years.
仅仅四年 你就从资本家 变成了自然保护主义者
lt's our last chance at redemption.
这是我们的最后机会了
And l'm going to contact the other three members of your team...
我还会去联系小组的另外三个人…
...and stop them from going.
…说服他们不要去
Who's the palaeontologist, by the way?
对了 谁是那个古生物学家?
She came to me, l want you to know.
我要你知道是她找上我的
Leave it to you, lan, to have associations...
除了你之外 伊恩 我们同…
...even liaisons with the best people in so many fields.
…其他很多领域的专家也都有联系
Palaeontological behaviour study is a new field,
古生物行为学研究是一个新兴领域
and Sarah Harding is on that frontier.
莎拉•哈丁就在此前沿
Her theories on parenting and nurturing in carnivores have framed the debate.
她在肉食动物界养育幼兽的理论成就非凡
-What are you doing? -Where's your phone?
-你在做什么? -电话在哪儿?
She's already there.
她已经到那儿了
The others are meeting her in three days.
其他人将会在三天后与她会面
You sent my girlfriend to this island alone?
你让我的女友一个人到岛上去?
"Sent" is hardly the word. She couldn't be restrained.
不是我"让"她去 是她自己迫不及待
She was already in San Diego, doing research at the animal park.
她已经到了圣达戈 在公园里做一些研究
lt's only a few hours' flight from there.
飞机到哪儿只要几个小时
She was adamant, absolutely adamant about, here you are...
她很坚强 对于她自己的首次 拿着…
...about making the initial foray by herself.
…首次尝试她绝不会动摇
She thinks she's Dian Fossey.
她很有使命感
"Observation without interference," she said. You know how it is.
她还说什么"观察而不受干扰" 你也知道
After you were injured in the park, she sought you out.
你在公园受伤以后 她去找你
Then she went all the way to a hospital in Costa Rica...
她还去哥斯达黎加的医院…
...to ask someone she didn't know if the rumours were true.
…询问谣言是否真实
lf you want to leave your name on something, fine.
你如果想名留青史 我不管
But stop putting it on other people's headstones.
但是请不要让其他人去送死
She'll be fine. She's spent years studying African predators.
她会没事的 她花了数年时间研究非洲的猎食动物
Sleeping downwind and all. She knows what she's doing.
她很清楚她在做什么
And, believe me, the research team will...
相信我 研究小组会…
lt's not a research expedition anymore. lt's a rescue operation and it's leaving now.
这已经不再是一次研究行动 而是一次营救行动 现在就走
l can't shave three days off my deadline and expect to be ready.
我没法提前三天就全部做好
l'm not supplied. l haven't tested any of this.
没有补给 我还没有对它进行完全测试
Why give her a satellite phone if it doesn't work?
为什么让她用卫星电话? 万一不起作用怎么办?
Could be solar flares, the satellite, or maybe she turned it off.
可能有很多原因 比如太阳耀斑 卫星故障 或者她没有开机
l need half air on the tires. We're flying pressurised.
轮胎别充满气 高空气压低
-Does she know how to use it? -You kidding?
-她知道怎么用吧? -你开玩笑吧
She's faxed me refinements on half the plans for this stuff.
这玩意儿有一半是她要求的
Don't do that. You have to baby it. Love it.
别那么用力 你得像对待小孩一样的爱护它
-l'll love it when it works. -lt'll work when you love it.
爱护它就能用 让我来
-You coming along? -l don't usually, but l can't resist.
-一起来吗? -我通常不喜欢一起走 不过这次我忍不住
Thanks for the two-minute warning.
谢谢你两分钟叫我
Nick van Owen, lan Malcolm. Nick's our photographer.
尼克•范•欧文 这是伊恩•马尔科姆 尼克是摄影师
-You do wildlife photography? -Wildlife, combat, you name it.
-你的专长是野生动物摄影? -野生动物 战争 什么都有
When l was with Nightline, l was in Rwanda, Chechnya, Bosnia.
我去过卢旺达 车臣 波士尼亚
l do volunteer work for Greenpeace once in a while.
有一段时间我还志愿为绿色和平组织工作过
What drew you to Greenpeace?
什么吸引你去绿色和平组织的?
Greenpeace is 80-percent female.
绿色和平组织里面80%是女人
Noble was last year. This year l'm getting paid.
去年我是高尚 今年我要钱
Hammond's check cleared, or l wouldn't go on this wild-goose chase.
哈蒙德的支票兑现 我才肯去追踪猎物 否则不是白费力气
You're going to the only place where the geese chase you.
你要去的将是唯一一个猎物追踪你的地方
Kelly, honey, you found it. What took you so long?
凯丽 宝贝 你终于到了 怎么用了这么长的时间?
Couldn't get a cab.
我叫不到计程车
Sweetie, that's okay. l've got to tell you something.
甜心 没关系 我要和你谈谈
-l don't even know this woman. -You've known Karen for 10 years.
-我根本不认识这个女的 -你认识凯伦已经10年了啊
She doesn't have Sega. She's such a troglodyte.
她连世嘉游戏机都没有 真是落伍
Cruel, but good word use.
你用的字眼真妙
Why can't l stay with Sarah?
为什么我不能和莎拉在一起?
She's out of town. Karen's fantastic.
因为她出去了 凯伦人很好的
She'll take you places. You'll have a fantastic time.
他会带你去骑马 看电影 你会玩得很开心的
Stop saying "fantastic." Where are you going?
别老是说她好 你要去哪儿?
lt's only for a few days. l wouldn't be going if it wasn't important.
只是几天时间 如果没有重要的事我是不会走的
l'm your daughter full time. You can't abandon me whenever opportunity knocks.
我始终是你的女儿 任何情况下你也不应该扔下我不管
That hurts. Your mom tell you to say that?
这么说太伤人了 你妈妈教你的?
Dr. Malcolm, downstairs, please.
马尔科姆博士 请到楼下来
l know we've had some hard going.
我知道我们以前相处得不好
But in the last few years, we've started to work things out.
但是过去这几年我们已经开始有所转变
Yeah, but crack on me a bit. Ground me or something. Send me to my room.
没错 不过我要你对我严一点 禁足之类 把我关在屋里
You never do any of that stuff.
你从来都没有这么做过
Why would l? You turned out so...
我为什么要那么做? 你是如此…
...beautiful, brilliant, powerful, funny and generous.
…美丽 大方 健康 有趣 杰出
The queen, goddess. My inspiration.
你是我的女王 女神和灵感
l could come be your research assistant, like in Austin.
我可以做你的助研 像奥斯丁那样
This is nothing like Austin.
这次情况不一样
Anyway, you have your own stuff.
况且 你还有自己的事
Your gymnastics competition. You've been training for months.
你还要参加体操比赛 为此你已经准备了好几个月了
l scrubbed out, got cut from the team. Thanks for knowing.
我已经从队里面刷下来了 多谢关心
l know how much that meant to you.
我知道那对你有多重要
You like having kids. You just don't want to be with them.
你很爱孩子 只是不想陪他们
lt wasn't me who dumped you and split for Paris, so don't take it out on me.
我没有把你丢下跑到巴黎 别拿我出气
Dr. Malcolm, downstairs!
马尔科姆博士 快下来!
Honey, l'm sorry. l'm sorry.
宝贝 对不起! 对不起!
You want some good parental advice? Don't listen to me.
想听听父亲的建议吗? 那就是别听我的 别听我的
How are we doing here?
进展如何?
The specs say it can't deform at 12,000 PSl, so we'll test it.
说明书说它能承受12000磅/平方英寸的压力 我们试试
-Let's clear. We clear? -What's this?
-来看看 可以了吗? -这是什么?
A high hide. You know, you go up and hide, high.
正如你所想 人可以躲在里面 吊在高处
lt goes up to where the trees are and keeps the researchers out of harm's way.
它吊在树上 可以保护研究人员的安全
Actually, it puts them at a very convenient biting height.
实际上 这样更是把他们送到了恐龙嘴边
Do you have the time?
几点了? 你有表吗?
-Why? -We're leaving in three hours.
-你问我几点干嘛? -我们三小时后启程
Lindstradt air rifle. Fires a subsonic Fluger dart.
Lindstradt 气步枪 以亚音速发射Fluger飞镖
-lt work better than your satellite phone? -Funny.
-这玩意儿比你的卫星电话更有用吗? -你很幽默
l loaded it with enhanced venom from Conus purpurascens: South Sea cone shell.
里面装有从南半球海洋中 的鸡心螺提炼的浓缩毒液
Most powerful neurotoxin in the world. Acts within 0.002 of a second.
世上最强的神经毒素 千分之二秒内生效
Faster than nerve-conduction velocity.
比神经传导速度还要快
So the animal's down before it even feels the dart.
这样 恐龙还没感觉到中镖就已经倒下了
-ls there an antidote? -Like if you shot yourself in the foot?
-有解药吗? -怎么? 害怕打到自己的脚?
Don't do that. You'd be dead before you realised it.
最好别那么干 不然你还没反应过来就已经归天了
He says he's unloading us here. He won't go further up the river.
他说他打算就在这儿卸货 他不会再往上游去了
He's heard too many stories. He'll drop us off and anchor offshore.
他听过很多传言 他要我们下船 船就开到这儿了
What kind of stories?
什么传言?
Stories of fishermen that came too close to the island and never returned.
据说太靠近小岛的渔夫都再也没有回来
He has a radio. He has a satellite phone.
他说他有无线电和卫星电话
When you need him, call and he'll be here in two hours.
你如果需要他 打个电话 他两小时就会赶到
But he will not stay here.
但他不会在那儿停留
He won't stay anywhere near these islands.
他不愿在任何靠近这些小岛的地方停留
They call the islands "Las Cinco Muertes"?
他们把这些小岛称作 "Las Cinco Muertes"
What does that mean?
什么意思?
"The Five Deaths"...
"死亡五岛"…
l put a location sensor in Dr. Harding's phone, so we should get a reading.
我在哈丁博士的电话里放了追踪器 我们应该能接收到信号
-l'm so relieved. -Don't push my buttons.
-我真欣慰 -不要乱按
We're almost on top of her dot. She should be around here.
我们现在几乎就在她的位置 她应该就在附近
How many Sarahs do you think are on this island?
你以为这个岛上有几个莎拉?
This is magnificent.
这真是太壮丽了
Yeah. "Ooh, ah," that's how it always starts.
没错 开始你总会说"哇 啊"
But then later there's running and screaming.
但是过一会儿就只有尖叫和逃命了
l guess you got the jump on us, didn't you, Sarah?
你先我们一步到这儿吧 莎拉?
lan, l never thought Hammond could get you to come here.
伊恩 我怎么也没想到哈蒙德会把你找来
-Hi, Eddie. -Hi, Sarah.
-你好 埃迪 -你好 莎拉
Got a granola bar or something? l'm starving.
有格兰诺拉麦片或者其他什么吃的吗? 我饿死了
Did you see those animals?
看到那些恐龙了吗?
A family group, a pair-bond and a subadult, long after the juvenile was nest bound.
那是一家子 父母和它们的子女
Every egg clutch l've seen has crushed, trampled shells.
我看到每个巢穴都有破碎的蛋壳
Hatchlings stay in the birth environment a long time. That's conclusive.
刚孵出的幼龙会在巢里待很长时间 这是我的观点
l can end that controversy if l get a shot of the nest.
如果能够多看一些巢穴 就能够证实这个观点了
Have you been attacked?
你没有受到攻击?
No, that's my lucky pack. That's how it always looks.
没有 那是我的幸运背包 它总能给我带来好运
ls that a Nikon? Can l borrow it?
那是尼康相机? 我能借一下吗?
l'll be right back, l promise.
我马上回来 我保证
When Hammond called you, why didn't you say something to me?
莎拉 哈蒙德通知你的时候 为什么你都不跟我说一声?
l knew you would have stopped me from coming.
因为我知道你一定会阻止我来的
l would have tied you to the bed.
我应该把你绑在床上
-l know how they survived without lysine. -l don't care.
-我知道它们为什么没有赖氨酸也能生存下来了 -我才不管
The herbivore species that are thriving...
你看那些草食恐龙…
...eat mostly agama beans, soy, anything lysine-rich.
…吃的都是鬣蜥豆 大豆 以及其他富含赖氨酸的食物
And the carnivores eat the herbivores, so...
而那些肉食恐龙则以草食恐龙为食 于是…
Stay there. Be quiet. l'll be back.
待在这儿 别出声 我马上回来
She's much too close.
她靠得太近了
-What is she doing? -Too close.
-她在做什么? -太近了! 太近了!
She has to touch it. She can't not touch.
她忍不住摸它了 她确实忍不住了
-She's going right up to it. -Once she sees something, she has to...
-为什么她就非要去摸呢? -她一看到新鲜东西就忍不住…
ls this even possible?
那可能吗?
This? What did you think you'd document? What did you think you'd see?
你觉得你将要拍到或者看到什么情景?
They're protecting their baby.
它们只是在保护孩子
l think they're leaving.
我想它们走了
lncredible. Guys shoot their whole life and never get stuff half this good.
惊心动魄 有的人一辈子也没见过有这一半精彩的场面
Just give me the Pulitzer right now.
快给我颁发普利策奖
The competition's over, close the entries, l'd like to thank everyone who lost.
评比结束 其他人也不必再来了 我要感谢每一个输家
Don't light that! Dinosaurs pick up scents from miles away.
别抽烟 恐龙几英里以外就能闻到
We're here to observe and document, not interact.
我们来这是观察和记录的 不是来和他们"交流"的
Which is a scientific impossibility.
我想 这是不可能的
Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. What you study, you change.
根据海森堡测不准原理 无论你做什么 最后总得有些变化
l'll risk it. l'm sick of scratching around in rock and bone...
我愿意冒这个险 我讨厌拿着化石摸来摸去…
...making assumptions about the nurturing habits of animals...
…然后对已经灭绝六千五百万年的…
...that have been dead for 65 million years.
…恐龙抚养幼兽的习性作出假设
Then you fill my head with stories. Of course l came down here.
然后你就往我的脑袋里灌输你的故事 所以我一定得来
Stories of mutilation and death. Were you paying attention?
我在说有人连命都丢了 你有没有注意听啊?
Please! Don't treat me like a grad student.
请别把我当成你的研究生!
l've worked around predators since l was 20.
我从20岁就开始研究猎食动物
Lions, jackals, hyenas, you.
狮子 豺 鬣狗 还有你
l'm trying to change 100 years of entrenched dogma.
我正在试图改变百年来的教条
Dinosaurs were characterised early on as vicious lizards.
恐龙被形容为残暴的大蜥蜴
There's resistance to the idea of them as nurturing parents.
而那些父母抚养幼龙的行为 正好可以推翻这个观点
Robert Burke said the T. Rex was a rogue...
罗伯特•伯克说霸王龙会抛弃幼龙…
...who abandoned its young at the first opportunity. l can prove otherwise.
…谁都有年轻的时候 我可以证明他错了
Fire! Dr. Malcolm, fire, base camp!
火! 马尔科姆博士 营地有火!
No! Water makes the smoke billow. Use dirt!
不要! 用水会冒烟 用土!
Who started the fire?
谁生的火?
l just wanted to make dinner.
我只是想做晚饭
l wanted it ready when you guys got back.
我想在你们回来之前就弄好的
Do you see any family resemblance there?
发觉了吗? 这父女俩多象
You practically told me to come.
实际上是你让我来的
You said, "Don't listen to me." l thought you were trying to tell me...
你说"别听我的" 我想你是想告诉我…
Kelly, you knew exactly what l meant. You have no...
凯丽 你应该明白我是什么意思 你太不懂事了…
You want to lock her up for her curiosity? Where do you think she gets it?
你想把她关起来吗? 她的好奇心从哪儿来的?
-Thank you, Sarah. -Don't start the teaming-up thing.
-谢谢 莎拉 -你不要跟她一个鼻孔出气
Out of the conversation. Please. Really.
谈话到此结束 好吗?
Eddie, why doesn't this thing ever work?
埃迪 这玩意儿怎么一直都不起作用?
lt's not a land line. You're not in a phone booth.
这不是有线电话 和你打公用电话不同
Wait for a decent signal.
你得等合适的信号
Violence and technology: not good bedfellows.
暴力和科技从来都合不来
Hammond wants your equipment as close to the animals as possible.
哈蒙德要你带着设备尽量接近恐龙
Great idea. And why don't you smear on a little sheep's blood?
好主意 你不如再涂点羊血在身上
Eddie, is there any reason to think the radio in the trailer might work?
埃迪 你能肯定拖车里的无线电能用吗?
lf you feel qualified, try flicking the switch to "on."
既然你这么在行 就打开开关
Okay, l'm taking my daughter out of here.
听好 我要带我女儿离开这儿
Anyone coming with me, this is your last chance.
有人一起走吗? 这可是你们最后的机会了
When you're out in the field...
你们离开这儿进去以后什么也不能做…
Nick, if you're staying, l'll gladly deliver a letter to your wife or loved one...
尼克 你如果能活下来 我会通知你太太或者你爱的人…
...so you can say good-bye.
…再见了老兄
Eddie, if you have any personal effects...
埃迪 你如果有什么随身物品需要带…
...it's the least l can do. l'll be in there, guys.
…你知道 这至少是我能做的 我会帮忙的 伙计们
Our presence needs to be 100-percent antiseptic.
我们得做到百分之百不存在
lf we so much as bend a blade of grass...
就算踩断一根草…
-Dad, are you mad? -No, l'm not mad. l'm furious.
-爸爸 你疯了吗? -没有 我没疯 我只是太气愤了
This looks like your room.
你看看 弄得跟你的屋子一样乱
-l was going to clean it up. -Right now.
-我会收拾好的 -现在就收拾!
What is this? There are 100 switches!
这是什么东西? 这里有无数的开关!
Don't be mad. l was going to call to let you know where l was.
冷静一点 我本来打算打电话告诉你我来这儿的
l always do, don't l?
我总是这样的 不是吗?
l'm the best kind of girlfriend there is.
我属于这世上最好的那一类女友
One who travels a lot. You like that. You love your independence.
一个常常旅行在外的人 比如你 不是喜欢独立吗?
l've gotten used to being apart, but that's not how l want to live.
我确实习惯于独处 但那并不代表我喜欢独处
Kelly, this is tall talk. Just for a minute.
凯丽 这儿是大人谈话 就几分钟
lt's like a height restriction at an amusement park.
就像游乐场里云霄飞车的限制一样
lf you wanted to rescue me, why didn't you save me from...
如果你真的想救我 你为什么三个星期以前…
...that museum fundraiser three weeks ago?
…不把我从博物馆筹委会中救出来?
This is a slightly different situation.
那还是有些不一样的
What about the dinner with your parents you never showed up for?
我陪你父母吃饭的时候你也从来不出现 这又怎么讲?
Why not rescue me when l need it? Be there when you say you will?
为什么我需要你的时候你不出现? 你什么时候遵守过你的承诺?
l have made a career out of waiting for you.
我已经把等你当成了一种职业了
You know, she has a pretty good...
你知道 莎拉有一个很好的…
lt's so important to your future that you not finish that sentence. Please, outside!
别说了! 这对你是有好处的 这是个人隐私 出去!
lan, come on. Look.
伊恩 过来 听着
l love that you rode in here on a white horse. l really do.
我爱你这个骑着白马的王子 真的
lt's very touching, very dramatic.
非常感人 非常戏剧化
l just need you to show up in a cab now and then, too.
我只是希望你也偶尔能出现在马车中
What are you doing? Don't go out there. lt's not safe.
你要干嘛? 别出去 太危险了
Stay in here. Come back. Shut the door.
待在这儿 回来 关上门
l know what l'm doing. You guys should definitely go.
我知道我在做什么 你们当然可以走
l love you. l just don't need you right now.
我爱你 我只是现在不需要你
What you need is a good anti-psychotic.
你需要的是强效镇静剂
-l'll be back in five or six days. -You'll be back in five or six pieces.
-我五六天后就会回来 -你回来的时候已经成五六块了
What bothers you is that l'm not afraid and you are.
因为我没有害怕而你害怕了 所以你这么烦
Of course l am. That's the whole thing.
就是这样 其实我是想…
l'll get you out on one of these right now.
过来 我现在就要让你坐直升飞机回家
l don't get it. lt says lnGen on the side of that chopper!
我搞不明白了 那是国际遗传公司的直升机
l don't get that. Why would Hammond send two teams?
我不知道为什么哈蒙德派了两队人到这儿?
Cut the umbilical, Dad!
切脐带 爸爸!
Doesn't he trust us? We haven't even started.
难道他不信任我们? 我们甚至还没有开始
This is as good a place as any for base camp.
在这儿扎营不错
That's first priority after we're finished.
那是这件事做完后的第一件事
l want it up and running in 30 minutes. That's half an hour.
我要你们30分钟内做好 也就是半个小时
-Understood? Over. -Cancel that order.
-明白吗? 完毕 -取消你的命令
This is a game trail. Carnivores hunt on game trails.
这里是猎食路线 肉食动物的猎食路线
You want to set up base camp or a buffet?
你是想在这儿扎营还是当恐龙的自助餐?
Let's find a new spot, shall we? Over and out.
我们换一个地点扎营 离开这儿
Peter, if l run your little camping trip, there are two conditions.
彼得 如果要我来当你的向导 有两个条件
First, l'm in charge. lf l'm not around, Dieter is.
第一 我说了算 如果我不在 听迪特的
You just pay us, tell us we're doing well, and serve us Scotch after a good day.
你只要给点报酬 夸我们干得很好 下班后提供些威士忌
Second, my fee. You can keep it.
第二 你可以不付我的费用
All l want for my services, is the right to hunt a Tyrannosaurus.
我所想得到的只是猎捕一头霸王龙
A male. A buck only. How and why are my business.
只要一头雄性的 怎么干和为什么都是我的事
lf you don't like those conditions, you're on your own.
如果你不接受这两个条件 你自己慢慢玩儿
So go ahead, set up base camp here, in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest.
然后继续在这儿扎营 在沼泽里 或者在霸王龙的窝里
l've had too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas.
我已经从很多牙科医生的狩猎队听取自杀性建议了
Cycle, break off the stray from the herd and flush him to the right.
摩托车手 把迷途的那只从兽群中隔离出来 把它赶到右边
Snaggers, stay ready. He's bringing them out to you. lt'll be a...
钩猎手 准备好 他正在将恐龙往你们那儿赶 你们…
...Pachy..., Pachya... Oh, hell.
…肿… 肿头… 噢 见鬼
The fat head with the bald spot. Friar Tuck.
长着肥厚的头 上面只有一点是光秃秃的 就叫它"皱头和尚"吧
No, herbivore, late Cretaceous.
不 是草食类的 生存于白垩纪晚期
See the distinctive domed skull?
注意到那独具特色的半球形头骨了吗?
Nine inches of solid bone. Now, careful.
有9英寸厚 所以 小心点
A pachy's neck attaches at the bottom of its skull, not at the back of its head.
肿头龙的脖子附在头骨底部 而不是头的后面
When it lowers its head, its neck lines up with its backbone...
当它低下头时 它的脖子和脊椎排成一线…
...which is perfect for absorbing impact.
…能够很好的吸收碰撞的冲击
Snagger, Friar Tuck's on the loose, just about to cross your path.
钩猎手 "皱头和尚"逃跑了 正要穿过你们的前方
Dieter, get in the outrigger. You're closing in on a carina...
迪特 坐到外伸架里去 你们正在接近一只副栉…
Say that again, Roland. A what?
重复一遍 重复一遍 罗兰 一只什么?
The one with the big red horn. The pompadour. Elvis.
一只长着像发髻一样的大红角的恐龙
Okay, Carter, reel me in.
搞定 卡特 把我收进来
Go for the legs! The legs! Watch the tail!
绑它的腿! 小心它的尾巴!
Recognise this trackway?
认得这个脚印吗?
Yes, l do. Tyrannosaur.
当然认得 是霸王龙的脚印
Where do you think you're going?
你要上哪儿?
To collect my fee, Mr. Ludlow. To collect my fee.
挣我的报酬 勒德洛先生
Procompsognathus Triassicus, found by Frass in Bavaria in 1913.
三叠纪副细颚龙 弗拉斯于1913年在巴伐利亚发现的
No, l wouldn't think so.
不 应该不危险
The Compy's been presumed to be a scavengers, like jackals.
人们认为它只是"拾荒者" 就像豺一样
lt gives me the creeps. lt's like it's not scared.
太令我吃惊了 看起来好像它一点都不害怕
There haven't been any visitors to this island.
岛上还从来没有人来过
There's no reason for it to fear man.
它没有理由会害怕人
lt's the Rex nest.
那是霸王龙的窝
lt's probably only a couple weeks old. Never left the nest.
它可能只有两周大 还从来没有离开过窝
Offspring that young, the parents won't leave him alone for too long.
象这么小的幼崽 父母不会离开很长时间的
Make your blind here? Wait for the buck to return?
你疯了吗? 你要等它爸回来?
lf the nest is upwind, then so are we.
不 如果窝在上风区 也就是我们现在这个位置
When he comes back, he's gonna know we're here without us having a chance.
它回来时就会知道我们在这儿 那时我们就跑不掉了
The trick is to get him...
我们要想法让它…
...to come where we want him.
…去我们想让它去的地方
This is why Hammond was in a hurry to get you here. He knew they were coming.
这就是哈蒙德急着让你们来的原因 他知道他们要来
My God, they are well-organised.
天哪 他们很有组织
Those are major-league toys.
那些都是最高级的装备
Maybe l should ask to use their phone. Their dish is bigger than yours.
也许我应该找他们借电话 他们的锅盖比你的大多了
So they actually want to build another park here?
他们是想在这儿另外建一个公园吗?
After what you said happened on the other island?
在那一个岛出事以后
They're not building anything. They're taking these animals out of here.
他们没有打算建任何东西 他们只是把这些恐龙运出去
Back to the mainland.
运回大陆
l think l should tell you. Hammond told me these people might show up.
我想我应该告诉你们 哈蒙德给我说过这些人可能出现
He thought we'd be finished by the time they started, but if they weren't...
他认为我们应该在他们开始之前完成任务 但是如果他们…
...he sent a backup plan.
…他提出了一个后备计划
Simply put, lnGen is seeking limited partners to defray some of our expenses.
我们开门见山 国际遗传公司正在寻求一些我们的赞助商
The prospectus you've been given by the board details...
板上给你们详细列出了计划书…
...our projected hardware and construction expenses.
…包括需要的硬体 建筑费用
As you can see by my two friends here, the software is already fully developed.
你们可以看到 软体已经由 我这儿的两个朋友开发完毕
One might say, "It'd be up and running. "
你们可以说 "现在就已经开始了 "
In a moment, I'll take you on a stroll through the camp...
过一会儿 我会带你们在营地四周看看
...and you'll see some larger, more impressive specimens.
…你们将看到更大 印象更深刻的样品
You don't bring people halfway around the world to visit a zoo.
你们不需要让人们绕半个地球来参观动物园
You bring the zoo to them.
你们把动物园带到他们身边
San Diego is the perfect setting.
圣达戈非常完美
People already associate our beautiful city with animal attractions:
人们已经把对动物的热情和 我们美丽的城市联系在一起
San Diego Zoo, Sea World, San Diego Chargers.
圣达戈动物园 海洋世界 圣达戈
Mr. Hammond knew this.
哈蒙德先生知道这一点
Before he ever dreamt of an island...
在他曾经渴求一个岛屿之前…
...he began construction on an amphitheatre...
…他开始建造这个圆形剧场一样的公园…
...very near to where you're sitting now, the lnGen waterfront complex.
…地点非常靠近各位现在所处 的位置 InGen河岸综合体
But he abandoned it...
但是他后来放弃了…
...in favour of something far grander...
…为了某种更崇高的…
...and ultimately impossible.
…而且根本不可能实现的东西
And so, the facility sits unused, unfinished...
于是 这些设施被荒废 并且没有完工…
...when it could be completed and ready to receive visitors in less than a month.
…本来它们再等不了一个月就可以接待游客的
Ajay, look out! Jump!
阿杰 小心! 跳!
That's the last time l leave you in charge.
这是我最后一次让你管事了
Oh, my God. Are you out of your mind?
噢 上帝 你疯了吗?
She's got a broken leg. Let's get in the car before they hear us.
她的腿断了 我们要在他们 发现我们以前回到车上
-You have any idea what that is? -Come on, open the door.
-你知道你在做什么吗? -来吧 开门
Man, lan's not going to like this.
伙计 伊恩不会喜欢这样的
lsn't it obvious?
这还不明显吗?
We're not alone on this island.
这个岛上还有其他人
lt's not set to the frequency.
频率没有设好
What the hell is that?
那是什么玩意儿?
No, not Enrique. lan Malcolm. Are you on the boat?
不 我不是恩里克 我是伊恩•马尔科姆 你是船上吗?
No, is this the boat?
不 这是船上吗?
We're on lsla Sorna. We need to talk to the boat, Mar del Plata.
我们在索纳岛上 我们需要和船上的马德普拉塔通话
All right. That's it. l got you.
好了 我接住了
-l got you. -Hurry up.
-我接住了 -赶快
Let's go. Go. Come on. Watch his tail. Get the door.
快 快 快点 小心它的尾巴 打开门
Boy, is she mad at you.
老爸 她对你发脾气了?
-l feel sorry for that guy, Enrique. -No lectures, please.
-我真应该跟那个恩里克说抱歉 -不要聊天了 谢谢
Honey, stay back. Don't stand up, okay?
甜心 往后靠 别站在这儿 好吗?
-l got it! -Watch his head.
-我抱住了 -小心它的头
-Watch his head. -lan, he's hurt!
-小心它的头 -伊恩 它受伤了
No, honey, no.
不要 亲爱的 不要!
He'll snip at you. Watch his tail.
它会攻击你的 小心尾巴
-All right? -Okay, l got him.
-好了吗? -好了 我抱住了
-Got him? -Yeah.
-抱稳了吗? -是的
What must l do, hit her with a stick?
我要做什么? 用棍子打它吗?
No, don't get close, honey.
不要 亲爱的 不要靠近
-Watch out! Don't stand too close. -He has that not-so-fresh smell.
-小心! 不要站得太近了 -它身上有一股难闻的气味
No, lady, enough! Wrong frequency.
我不是恩里克 夫人 够了! 频率弄错了!
Nick, don't let him get those things around you.
尼克 不要让它碰到周围的东西
Okay, let's take a look at this.
好 再看看这个
Easy, easy. Just calm down now.
慢点 慢慢来 让它平静一些
Okay, here are the metatarsals.
好了 这儿是跖骨
Tibia, fibula. There it is. There's the fracture.
胫骨 腓骨 就是这儿 这儿有裂缝
-Right above the epiphysis. -How bad is it?
-就在骨上方 -情况糟糕吗?
lf we don't set it, he'll die.
如果我们不固定起来 它会死的
lt won't heal. He won't be able to pivot on his ankle.
它自己不会复原 脚踝也不能转动
He won't be able to run or walk. A predator will pick him off.
它不能跑也不能走 会成为其他肉食恐龙的食物
Goddamn it, you bastard, listen...
该死的 你这个混蛋 听着…
Other animals are going to hear this.
其他恐龙会听到它叫的
Come in, please. Can you hear me?
请听好 你能听见我说话吗?
l've got to get out of here. l want to leave.
我必须出去 我想离开这儿
-l'm calling the boat. -l want to go someplace else.
-我正在跟船上通电话 -我想换个地方
l don't want to be here. l want to be somewhere safe.
我不想在这儿 我想换个安全的地方
-lsn't it safe here? -l want to be somewhere high.
-这儿难道不安全吗? -我想到高处去
What? What is it? What's going on?
什么? 什么事? 发生什么事了?
lnformation, please. What?
请给点提示 什么事?
You're much happier not knowing. Get us up. Here we go.
你最好不要知道 让我们上去 这就上
l'm so stupid. l shouldn't have come along with you.
我真是笨蛋 我不应该跟你来的
Yeah, l just need something temporary to break apart and fall off as he grows.
没问题 我只是需要让骨头裂缝不再扩大
Whenever you're ready. He's fighting, Dr. Quinn.
你弄好之后它又会精悍善战了 奎因博士
What's the frequency for the boat?
船上的频率是多少?
15888. Third from the top.
15888 从上往下第三个
Okay, we're high. This is the safest place you can be.
没事了 现在我们在高处了 这儿是最安全的地方了
Like Sarah said, the plants make it so the animals won't know you're here.
正如莎拉所说 有植物挡着恐龙不会知道你在这儿的
You're just saying that. l remember the stories you told.
你总是这样说 我可记得你讲过的那些事情
No, this is nothing like that. We're in a completely different situation now.
不 这次跟那些完全不一样 我们现在的处境和以前完全不同
ls there a way to communicate with the trailer?
埃迪 有办法和拖车联系吗?
He's moving again, more morphine.
它又在动了 再多来点吗啡
We have no idea what his metabolism is. We'll kill him with too much.
我们并不清楚他的代谢水平 太多了会杀死它的
l need your hand here. Put some pressure there.
尼克 帮个忙 把那儿按住
No answer. What a surprise. How do l get down?
每人接 真令人吃惊 我怎么能下去?
Tie this belt around you.
用这根带子绑着
Where are you going?
爸爸 你要上哪儿?
Stay here. Come on, stay here.
留在这儿 爸爸 留在这儿
Squeeze this rope hard.
抓紧这根绳子
The harder you squeeze, the slower you go.
你抓得越紧 降得越慢
-lf you don't squeeze at all... -l get the idea.
-如果你根本就不抓绳子… -我知道了
Dad, please stay here.
爸爸 留下来吧 求你了
-Stay here, please. -Honey, the queen? The goddess?
-待在这儿吧 求你了 -甜心 女王? 女神?
Now you're talking. All right.
这次你说对了 好的
l'm coming right back. l give you my word.
我马上就回来 我向你保证
But you never keep your word!
可是你从来都言而无信!
Personally, l would have squeezed just a little harder.
私下说的话 我会抓得更紧一些的
Okay, l'm almost finished.
好了 就快完了
Damn. l need another adhesive. Something pliable l can...
该死 我还需要一点粘合剂 随便什么让我能…
Get the amoxicillin and fill a syringe.
把注射器装上青霉素
Quick injection of antibiotics and he's out of here.
快点给它注射抗生素 然后它就可以离开这儿了
For once in your life, would it kill you to pick it up?
你们一生也只有这一次 会因为救了它而被它杀掉
-Help me get it out of here. -No, we just set its leg.
-帮我把它弄出去 -不要 我们正在固定它的腿
Mommy's very angry.
恐龙妈妈生气了
This isn't hunting behaviour, lan. They're searching.
这不是猎食行为的表现 伊恩 它们在搜寻而已
They came for their infant.
它们来这儿是找它们的孩子
Let's not disappoint them.
那就不要让它们失望
Let me get his head, okay?
让我来 好吗?
Careful. Be careful.
小心 小心点
-Yes, Eddie? -They're going back to the jungle.
-请讲 埃迪? -它们回到丛林中去了
-I know. I see. How's Kelly? -She's fine. She's right here.
-知道了 我看到了 凯丽怎么样? -她很好 就在这儿
-Kelly, are you okay? -Yeah, l'm good.
-凯丽 你还好吧? -嗯 我很好
Stay there. Don't move. I'll be right back up. Understand?
待在那儿 不要乱跑 我马上就回来 明白吗?
Yeah, l understand.
好的 我明白
l beg people to listen to me. l use plain, simple English.
我苦苦哀求你们听我说 我用的是简单明白的英语…
That should make an interesting chapter in your book.
刚才那幕将成为你的书里精彩的一章吧
The debate over the parental instincts of the T. Rex is now academic.
关于霸王龙父性的论点现在有学术依据了
Hang on. This is gonna be bad.
注意 情况会变得糟糕了
They're pushing us over the cliff.
它们正在把我们推下悬崖
-Once we're out of here... -lnto the woods.
-一旦我们离开这儿… -往树林里跑
-Straight into the woods. Come on! -This is where they hit us.
-径直往树林里跑 快啊! -它们在从这儿袭击
-Hang on to something! -Hang on to something!
-随便什么 抓住! -抓牢了!
Oh, my God. Oh, God, please!
噢 上帝 上帝 不要
l'm coming down for you. Here l come. Stay still.
我下来救你 我来了 平静点!
Here l come, Sarah.
我来了 莎拉
The satellite phone, get it!
卫星电话 别让它掉了
-Nick? -We're in here.
-尼克? -我们在里面
Wait. Hold on! l'm coming!
等等 坚持住 我来了
Kelly. What'd you do with Kelly?
凯丽呢? 你把凯丽怎么安排的?
She's okay. She's in the High Hide.
她没事 她在上面的笼子里
-Who's hurt? What do you need? -We need rope.
-有人受伤吗? 你们需要什么? -绳子
Rope. Anything else?
绳子 还有其他的吗?
-Three cheeseburgers with everything. -No onions on mine.
-三个奶油汉堡 什么馅都行 -我的不要洋葱
And an apple turnover.
还要一个苹果卷饼
Bring the rope. Let's go.
绳子来了我们就离开这儿
-l'm coming. -Now, now.
-我来了 -快 快
-Eddie, you all right? -Yeah. l'm coming.
-埃迪 你没事吧? -没事 我来了
We need the rope. Throw it down here. Hurry!
我们需要绳子 把它扔下来 快!
Good throw. Did you tie this to anything?
扔得漂亮 你把绳子绑牢了吗?
-We're sliding! -We're sliding down!
-我们在往下滑! -我们在往下滑!
lncrease your rate of climb.
爬快一点
Our communication equipment's been destroyed.
我们的通讯设备都完蛋了
And if your radio and satellite phone were in those trailers...
而且 如果你们的无线电和 卫星电话在拖车里的话…
-They were. -Then we're stuck here.
-它们确实在拖车里 -那我们被困在这儿了
And stuck together, thanks to you people.
大家一起都被困在这儿了 真是谢谢你们!
We came to watch. You came to strip-mine the place.
我们来是为了观察 而你们是来这儿掠夺
-Back off. -At least we came prepared.
-滚远点 -至少我们是有备而来
Five years of work and electrified fence couldn't prepare the other island.
在另一个岛上 五年的努力和 高压电网都不能做到有备无患
-You think your Marlboro men will help? -You're looters. You came to take.
-你以为你们这些人就能够做到? -你们只是强盗 是掠夺者
You have no rights.
你无权这么做
An extinct animal brought back to life has no rights.
死而复生的恐龙才没有权利
lt exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it.
它之所以存在是因为我们制造了它 它属于我们 受我们控制
-You looking for a problem? -And l found you, didn't l?
-有问题吗? -你不就是问题吗?
You're that Earth First bastard.
你就是那个世界头号杂种
-What's Earth First? -Professional saboteurs.
-什么世界头号? -专门破坏别人的好事
-Environmentalists! -Criminals.
-我是环保主义者! -罪犯!
Knock it off! Listen to me.
住手! 听我说
Moving the baby to our camp may have changed the adults' perceived territory.
我们把幼龙带到营地改变了成年恐龙对领地范围的感知
That's why they attacked the trailers.
这就是它们攻击拖车的原因
-They're defending this entire area now. -We have to move now.
-它们现在会捍卫这一整个地区 -我们必须马上离开
To where? Our boat and their airlift are waiting for orders we can't send.
上哪儿? 我们的船和他们的运输机都不能收到我们的命令
There's a communications centre here near the old operations building.
在旧的操作大楼附近有一个通讯中心
Everything ran on geothermal power. lt was never meant to need replenishing.
所有东西都使用地热能源 它们永远都不需要充电
lf we can get here, we can send a radio call to the airlift.
如果我们能够到那儿 我们就能够用无线电与运输机联系上
-You know the frequency? -Here in this book.
-你知道它的频率? -在这本书里
-We'll mind those. -How far is the village?
-我们会牢记这些的 -到那个村子有多远?
A day's walk, maybe more.
一天的行程 或者更多
-That's not the problem. -What is?
-那倒不是问题 -那么问题是?
What is the problem?
什么会成为问题?
Their nesting sites are in the island's interior, which is why...
它们的筑巢地点就在岛心 这也是为什么…
-...we were keeping to the outer rim. -Wait. What's a Veloc...
-…我们要待在小岛周边 -等等 什么是"迅…"
Velociraptor. Carnivore. Pack hunter.
迅猛龙 肉食动物 群出猎食
Two meters tall, long snout...
两米高 口鼻部很长…
...binocular vision, strong forearms, killing claws on both feet.
…双目视觉 前臂强健 双足都有致命的爪子
The Rexes may track us, too, if they feel we're a threat to their infant.
霸王龙也可能跟上我们 如果它觉得我们对它的幼崽造成威胁
No, we'll lose them once we leave their territory.
不 一旦我们离开它们的领土 我们就可以甩掉它们
Don't bet on it. Tyrannosaur has the largest proportional olfactory cavity...
不要心存侥幸 霸王龙的嗅觉腔在所有生物化石记录中…
...of any creature in fossil record, except one.
…是比例最大的 除了一个
The Turkey Vulture could scent up to 10 miles.
土耳其秃鹫 能够闻到10英里以外的气味
Right. This is all very thrilling, but l say we should head for the village.
没错 这很令人激动 但是我说我们应该向村子进发
We could head back down to the lagoon.
我们可以回到泻湖下面
And sit out in the open, near a heavily used water source...
坐在露天外面 靠近大量使用的水源…
-...hope that your captain comes back? -He won't. He knows better.
-…期待你们的队长回来? -他不会回来的 他更清楚
Then we head for the village, find shelter and call for help.
我们向村子进发 找到藏身之处并且寻求帮助
Rex just fed, so he won't stalk us for food.
霸王龙刚刚吃过东西 他暂时 不会再把我们当成食物了
Just fed? You mean Eddie? Show some respect.
刚刚吃过? 你是指埃迪? 请你放尊重一点
-He saved our lives by giving his. -Then his troubles are over.
-他牺牲自己的生命救了我们 -他的麻烦也结束了
My point is predators don't hunt when they're not hungry.
我要说的是肉食动物不会 在不饿的时候猎食
-No, only humans do. -You're breaking our heart.
-不 只有人类才那么做 -你伤了我们的心
Saddle up! Let's get this moveable feast underway.
准备好! 让我们开始享受逃命的乐趣
Excuse me, cowboy.
对不起 牛仔
You want some gum?
来点口香糖吗?
You seem like you have common sense. Why the hell are you here?
你看起来有很多这方面的常识 怎么会在这个鬼地方?
Somewhere on this island is the greatest predator that ever lived.
这个岛上的某个地方有着 迄今为止最厉害的猎杀者
The second greatest predator must take him down.
第二厉害的猎杀者必须拿下他
-You going to use that? -lf he doesn't surrender, yes.
-你打算用那个? -如果他不投降我就会用
-Let me see it. -No.
-让我看看 -不行
The animal exists for the first time in tens of millions of years...
这些动物数千万年来第一次存在于这个世界…
...and the only way you can express yourself is to kill it.
…而杀掉它们却是你唯一的表达方式
Remember that chap about 20 years ago? l forget his name.
还记得20年前的那个人吗? 我忘了他的名字了
Climbed Everest without any oxygen. Came down nearly dead.
他在没有任何氧气的情况下登顶 下来时几乎死掉
They asked him, "Why did you go up there to die?"
人们问他 "为什么你要上去找死? "
He said, "l didn't. l went up there to live."
他说 "不 我上去是为了寻找生命的价值 "
l didn't wish you luck on your new venture. You're off to a promising start.
我不会祝你好运的 你已经偏离了本来有希望的开始
My team is intact. l'm sorry for the loss of your man.
我的队伍完好无缺 我很遗憾你们失去了一个伙计
lt's easy to criticise someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk.
要批评一个有想法的人很容易 只要假定它有危险
When you try to sound like Hammond, it comes off as a hustle.
当你试图象哈蒙德一样说话时 反而像东施效颦
lt's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
这不是你的错 人们总说天才是隔代的
l'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.
所以 我肯定你的孩子会聪明绝顶
Hammond's reach exceeded his grasp. Mine does not.
哈蒙德的成就超过了他的能力 我的还没有
Taking dinosaurs off this island...
把恐龙带出这个小岛…
...is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas.
…是漫长历史中无数糟糕 点子里面最糟糕的一个
And l'll be there when you learn that.
我会让你意识到这一点的
Take a break. Five minutes.
休息一下 五分钟
No, it's the baby's. l set its broken leg. lt won't dry in the humidity.
不 是小恐龙的 我帮他接断腿 环境潮湿里它干不了
l'd love to know where we are.
我们现在在哪儿?
Making friends with Ahab?
和亚哈交朋友呢?
Carter, l'm going to the ladies' room.
卡特 我要去方便一下
Wait for me here. Okay?
在这儿等我好吗?
lt's not polite to sneak up on people.
偷看是不礼貌的行为
Carter! Where are you?
卡特! 你在哪儿?
l got turned around in here.
我把这儿都找遍了
Carter, let me hear from you!
卡特 说话!
Okay, break's over. Moving on!
好了 休息结束 继续前进
-When did you last see him? -10, 15 minutes.
-你最后一次见他是什么时候? -10或者15分钟
Come with me. And you. lf he's alive, we'll find him.
跟我来 还有你 如果他还活着 我们会找到他的
The rest of you go on. You'll reach the ridge in 10 minutes.
其余的人继续走 10分钟后你们会到达山脊
Wait for us there.
在那儿等我们
No one tells the little girl.
任何人都不要给那个小女孩讲
Right. Let's carry on.
好 我们继续
All right guys, let's get the hell out of here.
好了 伙计们 让我们离开这个鬼地方
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗?
Just the parts they didn't like. Map.
只有一些它们不吃的部分 地图
The operations building is right down in there...
操作大楼就在下面…
...about a mile and a half from the base of these cliffs.
…离这些悬崖底部只有大约1.5英里
-How do you know that? -l've seen it.
-你怎么知道? -我看见过
The climb down won't be easy.
要爬下去并不容易
We'll let them sleep one more hour.
我们可以让他们再多睡一小时
Stay down! Don't move!
躺下! 别动!
Don't look, just run! Run!
不要看 跑! 跑!
You son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!
He can't reach you! Stay back!
它够不着你 向后靠
He can't reach us!
它碰不到我们
Oh, my God! A snake!
噢! 上帝! 蛇!
Don't go into the long grass!
不要到草丛里去!
Not into the long grass!
不要到草丛里去!
-What is it? -l think it's Ajay's bag.
-是什么? -我想是阿杰的包
Go, as fast as you can.
走 能都快有多快
l see structures there.
我看见那儿有建筑物了
They said the communications centre is in the operations building.
他们说通讯中心在操作大楼里
l'll get in there and send the radio call. See you there.
我会到那儿去发送无线电 到那儿见
-Wait for us. -Every second counts.
-等等我们 -时间不等人
lf you can keep up, you're welcome to try.
如果你赶得上 那尽管试试
-Okay, here we come. -No! Rest.
-好的 我们就来 -不! 休息
CQ, this is lnGen Operations Harvest Leader to Harvest Base.
CQ InGen捕猎队领队呼叫捕猎队基地
Repeating, l'm calling for lnGen Harvest Leader...
重复 这里是InGen捕猎队领队…
-...seeking lnGen Harvest Base. -Go ahead, Harvest Leader.
-…呼叫InGen捕猎队基地 -请讲 捕猎队领队
The operation has suffered severe casualties.
这次行动遭受到严重伤亡
The survivors are now in mortal danger. l need you to send rescue immediately.
幸存者目前处于极度危险的状态 我要你立刻派出营救队伍
Our co-ordinates here are...
我们这儿的相对座标是…
...9 58' north, 85...
…9度58分 北;85度…
lnside! Anywhere!
进去! 随便哪儿!
-Where do l go when l'm out? -l'm right behind you...
-我出去后上哪儿? -我随后就出去…
The school cut you from the team?
学校把你从队里刷下来了?
Come on. Let's go!
过来 我们走!
-What about the other survivors? -Another chopper's coming.
-其他人怎么办? -另一架直升机正在赶来
lt's okay. lt's over.
没事了 结束了
That's one souvenir they won't be taking with them.
那是一个纪念品了 他们不会带着的
Find the infant tyrannosaur.
找出那只小霸王龙
Roland knows where the nest is. l want it on my jet.
罗兰知道窝在哪儿 我要把它带上飞机
l'll take it directly to the infirmary in San Diego.
我要把它直接带到圣达戈的医院
Hurry. l want to be airborne before the female knows.
快一点 我想在那只母的知道以前就上飞机
You probably saved lnGen.
你可能拯救了InGen
We lost everything we came after on this trip.
这趟旅行以后我们失去了所有东西
But this animal and its infant will bail us out.
但是这只恐龙和它的幼崽拯救了我们
You've got your trophy!
你得到了你的战利品!
But it's alive! Everyone will line up and appreciate it and what you did for us.
而且还是活的 人们会排起长队来欣赏它而我们受益
What's the matter?
有什么不对吗?
He didn't make it. Ajay.
他没能做到 阿杰
l remember the people who help me.
我记得每一个帮助我的人
There's a job for you in San Diego, if you want it.
如果你想去 圣达戈有一个工作给你
l've spent enough time in the company of death.
我已经在这个死亡公司上花了太多时间了
Fifteen years ago, John Hammond had a dream.
十五年前 约翰•哈蒙德有一个梦想
Like John himself, the dream was grand. It was outsized. It was bold.
和约翰自己一样 这个梦想宏伟 独特 引人注目
It was impractical. It was not to be.
不切实际 且不可实现
Half an hour from now...
从现在起再过半小时…
...John Hammond's dream, re-imagined, will come true.
…约翰•哈蒙德的梦想 将变为现实
For .01 of the cost of building a destination resort...
只用了建造度假胜地百分之一的费用…
ls this the Ludlow affair?
这是勒德洛先生的聚会吗?
-This is private property. -We're on the list.
-这里是私人处所 -我们被邀请了的
Turn around, get back in your car.
转过身 回到车里去
This is Dr. Harding, l'm Dr. Malcolm.
这是哈丁博士 我是马尔科姆博士
We have Mr. Ludlow's test results.
我们有勒德洛先生要的测试结果
There's good and bad news.
有好消息 也有坏消息
Tonight we will christen Jurassic Park, San Diego...
今晚 我们将为圣达戈侏罗纪公园洗礼…
...a mega-attraction that will drive turnstile numbers...
…它的巨大吸引力必能超过…
...to rival any theme park in the world.
…世界上其他任何主题公园
l want to thank each one of you for coming in these wee small hours of the morning.
我要感谢你们每一个人 在早上这几个小时来到这儿
-The ship is here. -lt's early?
-船到了 -提前了?
You better come now.
你最好过来一下
lt's so exciting!
太令人激动了!
-See that couple? -Sir, you need to look at this.
-看见那一对了吗? -先生 你应该看看这个
Let them see this up close.
让他们靠近点看
l need a direct line to the Coast Guard.
我需要一条到海岸警卫队的电话
Look. That's their transponder signal, Venture 5888.
看 这是他们的发射器信号 冒险号5888
-They're coming in, but l can't raise them. -Try again.
-他们正在进入 但是我没法联系上他们 -再试一次
Skipper, SS Venture, this is lnGen Harbour Master. Do you copy? Over.
冒险号船长 这里是InGen港长 收到吗? 完毕
Skipper, SS Venture, you are approaching the breakwater at flank speed.
冒险号船长 你正在快速接近防波堤
Reduce at once. Over.
立刻减速 完毕
SS Venture, reduce your speed at once.
冒险号 立刻减速
SS Venture, this is lnGen Harbour Master. You are entering a docking area.
冒险号 这里是InGen港长 你正在进入停靠区域
What's everybody looking at?
大家都在看什么?
We should've stayed in the car.
你应该待在车上
-You okay, Mr. Ludlow? -l don't know. How do l look?
-你没事吧 勒德洛先生? -我不知道 我看起来怎么样?
-Oh, my God. -Where's the crew?
-噢 上帝! -船员上哪儿了?
l smell a fuel leak!
我闻到有燃油泄漏!
Check the cargo hold!
检查货舱!
-There may be crew down there. -Everybody off the boat!
-可能有船员在下面 -大家下船!
No! Get away from that!
不要! 离开那儿!
Now you're John Hammond.
现在你是约翰•哈蒙德了
-Why wasn't it tranquillised? -lt was hit it with two darts of Carfentanil.
-它为什么不平静下来? -它中过两支毒标
-lt was over 10 milligrams. -That'd put it in a coma.
-剂量超过10毫克 -那让它昏迷
lt stopped breathing. We gave it naltrexone to counteract.
它停止了呼吸 我们用环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮给它减轻症状
But we didn't know how much.
但我们不知道该用多少
You gave an antagonist without knowing the dosage?
你们不知道多少剂量就 给它用了麻醉药拮抗剂?
You put it in a narcoleptic state. lt's a locomotive now.
你们让它处于发作性睡眠状态 它现在睡醒了
-We're prepared here. -Any more dinosaurs on the boat?
-我们在这儿有所准备 -船上还有其他恐龙吗?
No, the infant was flown in. We had this to tranquillise it.
没了 那只幼崽乘飞机过来 我们用它来使它平静
Do you have the infant?
你们还有那只幼崽?
The animal's dehydrated. First, it'll go to a water source...
那只恐龙有些脱水 首先 它会找个水源…
...then look for the next thing its body needs.
…然后 它会找第二样东西 它的孩子
All the containment equipment is here. We must get it back to the boat.
所有的装备都在这儿 我们必须把它弄回船上
l know what you're gonna say.
我知道你要说什么
When we brought the baby to the trailer, it came.
当我们把它的孩子抱到拖车时 它来了
There's no reason why it won't do the same thing here.
没有理由在这儿它不会这么干
Where's the infant?
幼崽在哪儿?
ln a secured facility. Why?
在保安设施里 怎么?
Where's the facility?
保安设施在哪儿?
There's a dinosaur in our backyard.
后院里有一只恐龙
Benjamin, what are you doing?
本杰明 你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Come on. There's a dinosaur in our backyard.
来吧 后院里有一只恐龙
The problem is, you need to read to him.
问题是你应该给他讲故事的
lf you serve him dinner, he won't be up all night.
如果你让他晚饭多吃点 他晚上就不会折腾了
lt's the stupid fish tank!
是这个弱智鱼缸!
He needs a proper nightlight.
他需要一个合适的夜灯
-lt may as well be daytime. -Just turn it off.
-还不如弄得像白天一样 -把它关了
Slow down. Slow it down!
减速 减速!
Really heavily. Give me a hand.
睡得很香 帮我一下
When the adult sees us again with his baby, isn't he going to be like:
当那只大的再看见我们和它的孩子在一起时 它会不会像这样:
There may be some angry recognition.
可能会有一些生气的样子
Who knows? He may be just happy to see us.
谁知道? 它可能还乐于见到我们呢
What the hell are you doing?
你们在做什么?
We're taking the kid.
我们要带走这个小孩儿
lf you really want to stop us, shoot us.
如果你真想阻止我们 开枪吧
-How will we find the adult? -Follow the screams.
-我们怎么才能找到那只大的? -跟着尖叫声
-There. -Oh, my God.
-那边 -噢 天哪
He won't know we have it unless it makes some sound!
它不出声的话 它是不会知道我们抱着它的
Wake up. Come on.
醒醒 快 醒醒
lan, slow down a little.
伊恩 开慢一点
This guy's almost fully awake. You know where you're going?
这个小家伙就快完全醒了 你知道你要上哪儿吗?
The waterfront's on the other side of these warehouses.
这些仓库另一面的水边
-ls there a way through? -There could be.
-有路过去吗? -可能有
You have to follow me now.
你现在必须跟着我了
-Got him? -Yep.
-带上它了? -是的
-Ready? -Where's the Rex? ls it still behind us?
-准备好了吗? -霸王龙在哪儿? 还在我们后面吗?
Shoot it. Tell them to shoot it.
开枪打它 告诉他们开枪打它
No, you idiot, the adult. Shoot the adult. l want the baby back alive.
不 你这个蠢货 大的 打那个大的 我要那个小的活着
What have you done with it? l want that infant!
你们对它做过什么? 我要那只幼崽!
There's a first-rate shot of the deck of the ship...
甲板上有一流的枪手…
...and the cargo hold that, for the moment...
…这个时候 原来装恐龙的货舱里…
...contains the animal itself, presumably with the infant alongside.
…又装着那只恐龙 也许那只幼崽正躺在它的旁边
By our calculations, they are nearing the halfway point of this trip.
据我们推算 他们快接近这次行程的一半了
Jim, can you hear me there?
吉姆 你在那儿能听见我吗?
Yes, I can, Bernard. We are halfway to the island.
是的 能听见 伯纳德 我们还有一半的行程就到岛上了
It is 206 nautical miles from our present location.
距离我们现在的位置有206海里
The ship is moving at 20 knots...
船的航行速度是20节…
...which will put it in at about 11:30 a.m., Eastern time.
...将在东部时间上午11:30 到达
One of the Navy's primary concerns has been safety.
海军极度关切之事已经安全了
If we look at the ever-growing escort around the ship...
看看我们周围不断壮大的护卫队…
...they're taking no chances of a repeat of the San Diego incident.
…就知道圣达戈事件不会再有机会发生
Let's take a moment to run the tape...
让我们来听一段录音…
...of our interview earlier today with John Hammond.
…这是今天早些时候对约翰•哈蒙德的采访
He's the former head of InGen BioEngineering...
他是InGen生物工程公司的前任总裁…
...the man who is now spearheading this movement...
…现在是这次转移行动的带头人…
...not only to return the animals to their island...
…不仅是把这些恐龙带回岛上…
...but to keep the island itself intact.
…也是为了保持小岛自身的完整
It is absolutely imperative...
这是绝对重要的…
...that we work with the Costa Rican Department of Biological Preserves...
…我们与哥斯达黎加生物保护部门共同工作…
...to establish a set of rules...
…要建立一套…
...for the preservation and isolation of that island.
…保护和隔离小岛的措施
These creatures require our absence to survive, not our help.
这些生物要活下来 需要的是我们离开 而不是我们的帮助
And if we could only step aside...
而且如果我们能够只是让一小步…
...and trust in nature...
…信任大自然的力量…
...life will find a way.
…生命总有出路