翻译: Roshan Aaron Msserene 多米诺
Boys, let's do this!
小伙子们 我们出发啦
Honey, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你干什么呢
What is this here? Let's go.
这是什么啊 咱们走吧
Come on, honey. Your flight's in two hours.
快点宝贝 你们的飞机还有两小时就要起飞了
Dane County Airport is 36 minutes away, 60 with traffic.
戴恩县机场开车只要三十六分钟 就算堵车一个小时也够了
How many minutes to get your little butt in the van?
把你的小屁股挪到车上 要几分钟呢
- Feed the monster under your bed? - Yes.
- 床下的小怪物喂了吗 - 喂过了
Call me every day...
每天都要给我打电话
and text me pics so I don't forget what you look like.
还要记得给我发照片 这样我才不会忘了你的样子
I'm only gonna be gone a week.
我只离开一个星期而已
You're not going off to war here. Please.
你又不是上战场 拜托
- I will see you later. - I love you.
- 我们晚点见了 - 我爱你
- Bye, okay? - Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
Are you in, buddy?
坐好了吗 宝贝?
I know it hurts, sweetheart.
我能理解分别之痛 亲爱的
Are you gonna be okay?
你还好吗
Everything right on there?
上面的信息都没问题吧
You're gonna have so much fun. I love you.
你们会玩的很开心的 我爱你
All right, let's give these to your brother, okay?
把这些交给你哥哥保管 好吗
You hold these, please. Can you hold these?
这些你拿着 你可以拿着吗
- Honey, I need you to take care of these. - Yeah.
- 亲爱的 拜托你把这些拿好 - 好的
- Alright. - Listen to your mother.
- 好了 - 听你妈妈的话
Take care of your brother. Answer your phone.
照顾好你弟弟 不要不接电话
I'm serious. It's the green button.
我认真跟你说 看到是我的电话
When you see my name, push it, okay?
要按绿色接通键 好吗
And remember... something chases you, run.
千万要记住 如果有东西追你们的话 就跑
You're funny. Okay, let's go. Come on.
好吧 你真逗 我们该走了
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
- 再见 孩子们 - 再见
- I miss you already. - Yeah.
- 我已经开始想你们了 - 对
So much for our last family breakfast.
我们家最后一顿早餐就到此为止了
Why do you have to say things like that?
你一定要说这种话吗
Did you call your sister?
你给你妹妹打电话了吗
Straight to voice-mail.
直接转到语音信箱了
She handles 20,000 people a day, right?
她平时每天要接待两万人呢 对吧
She can handle two more.
再来两个也无妨
How big is the island?
这个岛有多大
But how many pounds?
但是它有多重
That doesn't make sense.
那有什么关系
When they first opened, they had 8 species.
刚开园的时候 里面只有八个物种
Now they have 14 herbivores and 6 carnivores.
现在那里有十四种食草动物和六种食肉动物
That's 50 tons of food a week.
每周就要消耗五十吨的食物
Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World.
欢迎来到纳布拉尔 侏罗纪世界之家
We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us.
我们希望各位能跟随我们的队伍 注意安全 玩的愉快
Where's Aunt Claire?
克莱尔阿姨去哪了
Those of you in the front of the train
坐在列车前方的乘客
should be able to see our main gates.
可以看到我们的园区大门了
Please obey all park rules.
请遵守公园的相关规定
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts,
衣着得体
must be worn at all times.
不得脱下鞋子或衣物
Your aunt arranged to meet you at 1:00. Can he slow down?
你们的阿姨计划在一点和你们见面 他能不能慢点走
Your aunt's got you VIP access...
你们阿姨给了你们弄到了VIP通行证
so you can get in all the rides without waiting in line.
这样你们使用所有设施都不用排队了
Dude, she said we had to wait.
老弟 她说得等等
I don't wanna wait anymore.
我已经等不及了
Hal Osterley, vice president. Jim Drucker, bad hair.
哈尔·奥斯特里是副主席 吉姆·德鲁克发型很丑
Erica Brand, deserves better.
埃里卡·布兰德 需要优待
Hal, Jim, Erica. Hal, Jim, Erica.
哈尔 吉姆 埃里卡 哈尔 吉姆 埃里卡
Three minutes late.
迟到三分钟
Welcome to Jurassic World.
欢迎来到侏罗纪世界
While year over year, revenue continues to climb...
虽然与去年同期相比 收入不断攀升
operating costs are higher than ever.
但是营运成本也在不断增加
Our shareholders have been patient but let's be honest...
虽然我们的股东一直都很有耐心 但老实说...
no one is impressed by a dinosaur anymore.
现在恐龙对民众的震撼力已经大不如以前了
20 years ago, de-extinction was right up there with magic.
二十年前 复活灭绝物种技术奇迹般的出现
These days, kids look at a Stegosaurus
时至今日 孩子们看剑龙
like an elephant from the city zoo.
就和在市动物园看大象一样稀松平常
That doesn't mean asset development is falling behind.
但这并不意味着物种开发已经落伍
Our DNA excavators discover new species every year.
我们的DNA研究人员每年都会发现新物种
But consumers want them bigger, louder, more teeth.
但游客们想要看到的是体型更大 吼声更响和更多的尖牙
Our advances in gene splicing
我们在基因研究上的进步
have opened up a whole new frontier.
已经开启了一个新的领域
We've learned more from genetics in the past decade...
过去十年中我们从基因学中破解出的信息
than a century of digging up bones.
比一个世纪以来靠挖掘遗骨的收获还要多
when you say you want to sponsor an attraction...
你们说的想为景点投资
what do you have in mind?
你们有什么想法呢
We want to be thrilled.
我们想要眼睛为之一亮的
The Indominus Rex. Our first genetically modified hybrid.
暴虐霸王龙 我们的首个转基因物种
How did you get two different kinds of dinosaurs to, you know...
你们是怎么做到让两个不同种类的恐龙... 那个的
Oh, Indominus wasn't bred. She was designed.
暴虐龙不是繁殖出来的 她是人工设计的
She will be 50 feet long when fully grown.
成年之后她可以长到十五米高
Bigger than the T. Rex.
比霸王龙还要大
Every time we've unveiled a new asset, attendance has spiked.
每次我们公开一个新的物种 参观人数就会激增
Global news coverage...
全球媒体争相报道
celebrity visitors.
名流前来参观
Eyes of the world.
让这里成为全世界的焦点
When will she be ready?
那她什么时候能准备好呢
Welcome to the Innovation Center,
欢迎来到创新中心
where technology meets prehistory.
欣赏史前时代与科技的碰撞
can go horn-to-tooth with the apex predators.
三角龙可以与顶端食肉恐龙角牙搏斗
Literally meaning "three-horned face" in Greek...
它的名字在希腊语意思是三角面
Triceratops is half as tall as T. Rex
三角龙只有霸王龙的一半高
...as one-hundred trillion tons of TNT.
...相当于一百亿吨炸药的威力
turn its head back to look over its shoulder...
它的头可以转向背后
to better aim the swing of its dangerous tail.
以便可以摆动致命的尾部 击中目标
Cytosine, guanine, adenine and thymine.
胞嘧啶 鸟嘌呤 腺嘌呤 胸腺嘧啶
The same four things in everything that ever lived.
所有生物都是这四种物质组成的
Hey, don't wander off, all right?
嘿 别乱跑 行吗
Mom's not paying me for babysitting.
妈妈可没给我保姆费
Gray, is that you?
格雷 是你吗
Okay, yeah. No, I'm gonna have to go. My nephews are here.
好了 我得挂了 我外甥过来了
Oh, my gosh, you're so sweet.
天啊 你真可爱
Last time I saw you, you were like...
我上次见你你还只有...
That must've been what?
得有多久了
- Three, four years ago? - Seven.
- 三四年前 - 七年了
Seven years, but, you know, close.
七年前 但也差不多了
I see you already got your wristbands.
我看到你们已经拿到腕带了
And this is for food.
这是餐饮券
And Zara here is going to take great care of you...
扎拉会好好照顾你们的
until I'm done working tonight, okay?
我今晚忙完工作就去找你们 好吗
You're not coming with us?
你不和我们一起吗
I really wish that I could, but...
我真的很想 但是没有办法
tomorrow I can take you into the control room...
明天我会带你们去控制中心
show you behind the scenes and all of that.
看看幕后的秘密
That's gonna be cool, right?
会很棒的对吧
Okay, so I will see you tonight at... 6:00.
好吧 我晚上六点再找你们
No, no, no. Don't forget you have the...
不行 不行 别忘了那个...
Right, of course. I will see you tonight at 8:00.
哦对 晚上八点找你们
What time do you go to sleep?
你们几点睡觉
Or do you go to sleep at different times?
可能你们不会同时睡觉吧
Okay, so, have fun...
好吧 那 希望玩的尽兴
and take very good care of them, okay?
好好照顾他们 好吗
Yeah. No, I'm here.
喂 我在呢
It's those two juvenile Triceratops. They're going at it again.
又是那两只幼年三角龙在打架
Should I tranq them, or are you coming over to take care of this?
我是麻醉他们 还是等你们过来处理
- Go ahead and tranq them. - They're running.
- 打麻醉枪吧 - 他们跑了
- What's the live count? - 22,216.
- 岛上人数有多少 - 22216
- Any incidents? - Yes.
- 有什么异常吗 - 有
Six kids in the Lost and Found...
失物招领中心有六个孩子
28 down with heatstroke...
28人中暑晕倒
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄的这件衣服
Oh, this? I got it on eBay. Yeah, it's pretty amazing.
这件吗 eBay上买的 是啊 确实挺好的
I got it for $150 but the mint condition one goes for $300...
花了我一百五十美元 全新的要三百美元
Didn't occur to you maybe that's in poor taste?
你不觉得穿着它不太合适吗
The shirt? Yeah, no, it did.
这件衣服吗 确实 有点
I understand people died. It was terrible...
我知道那场事故死了很多人
but that first park was legit.
但第一座侏罗纪公园才是最正统的
I have a lot of respect for it.
让我非常敬仰
They didn't need these genetic hybrids.
他们根本不需要什么基因变种
They just needed dinosaurs, real dinosaurs.
他们只有恐龙就够了 真正的恐龙
Okay, please don't wear it again.
好了 拜托你别再穿这件衣服了
Yeah, I wasn't gonna.
好的 我不会穿了
- Did you close the deal? - Looks like it.
- 生意谈妥了吗 - 胜券在握
Verizon Wireless presents the Indominus Rex.
威讯无线公司为您呈现暴虐霸王龙
That is so terrible.
太可怕了
Why not just go the distance,
为什么不干脆
and just let these corporations name the dinosaurs?
用这些企业的名字直接给恐龙命名呢
They've got all the ballparks.
他们不都给球场冠名了吗
- Why stop there? - Why are the West Plains closed?
- 为什么恐龙不行 - 西部平原为什么关闭了
Another Pachy roaming outside his zone.
又有一头厚头龙越过了自己的辖区
But he's fully sedated and ready for relocation.
但他已经被打了麻醉剂 准备送回原处
Pepsi-saurus or Tostito-don.
百事龙 多滋龙
Security said the invisible fences were a no-fail.
安保队员说隐形围栏不会出错的
That is the second time this month.
但这是这个月第二起了
The Pachys short out their implants when they butt heads.
厚头龙相互撞击的时候会让体内芯片短路
How much longer until they get it out of there?
他们还需要多久把它弄出来?
He just got five milligrams of carfentanil.
刚刚给它注射了五毫克的麻醉剂
Yes, he's very stoned. So why don't we show a little sympathy?
对啊 它现在神智恍惚 我们能不能对它有一点点同情心呢?
I mean you do understand these are actual animals, right?
我是说 你知道它们都是活生生的动物 对吧?
Clean up your workspace.
收拾好你的工作区域
I like to think of it as a living system.
我喜欢把这里打造成一个生态系统
Just enough stability...
只需要一定的控制
to keep it from collapsing into anarchy.
避免局面陷入混乱
Inbound chopper, Jurassic 1. ETA, 5 minutes.
侏罗纪一号直升飞机五分钟后 准备降落
Mr. Masrani. You are flying.
玛莎尼先生 是你在开飞机啊
I got my license.
我拿到飞行驾照了
- Two more. - Well, two more days.
- 两天后 - 好吧 两天后
- Okay. - So...
- 好吧 - 对了...
- how's my park doing? - Great.
- 我的公园那边情况怎么样了? - 挺好的
We're up two and a half percent over last year.
相比去年 我们的营业额上涨了2.5%
A bit lower than our initial prediction.
但比最初预期的要低一点
No, no, no, how's it doing?
不 不 不 我想问的是
Are the guests having fun? Are the animals enjoying life?
游客玩得开心吗? 动物们生活得还好吧?
Well, guest satisfaction is steady in the low 90s.
游客满意度保持在九十分左右
We don't have a way to measure the animals' emotional experience.
我们现在没有办法测出动物们内心的喜怒哀乐
Sure you do. You can see in their eyes.
当然可以做到 看着他们的眼睛就知道他们快不快乐
Okay. Now show me my new dinosaur.
行吧 现在带我去瞧瞧我的新恐龙
You look tense, Claire.
你有点紧张啊 克莱尔
Maybe you should just focus on the controls.
你还是注意力集中 好好开飞机吧
The key to a happy life is to accept you are never actually in control.
要活得开心 就得承认一个事实 生活本来就不受控制
You should spend a day at the beach.
你应该去沙滩上度假
Marketing thought we could offset some of the costs by...
市场部认为 为了节约开支 我们可以...
Enough about cost.
拜托 别提开支
John Hammond entrusted me with his dying wish...
约翰·哈蒙德临死前 将这个园子托付给我
and not once did he mention profits.
从来没有想过要用这个园子挣钱
"Spare no expense," he used to say.
"要不计代价" 他经常这么说
I appreciate that, but the reality of operating a theme park requires...
我欣赏他的淡泊 但是要经营好一个主题公园 就必须...
Don't forget why we built this place, Claire.
别忘了我们建这个公园的初衷 克莱尔
Jurassic World exists to remind us how very small we are. How new.
侏罗纪世界存在的意义 就是为了提醒我们自身有多渺小
You can't put a price on that.
这个意义是不能用金钱去衡量的
Now, please, we're flying.
现在 好好享受 我们的空中飞行
- Are you okay? - He's just being dramatic.
- 你没事吧? - 他太小题大做了
Are you still building?
你们还在扩建吗?
We planned to open in May...
我们本打算五月份开放
but Asset Containment insisted we build the walls up higher.
但恐龙安保中心建议我们再把围墙盖高一点
It's bigger than expected.
暴虐霸王龙长得比预期的要大
We hit a few speed bumps early on.
早些时候我们遇到了几次状况
It began to anticipate where the food would come from.
恐龙开始预测食物会从哪来
One of the handlers nearly lost an arm.
一名训兽员的胳膊差点没了
The others threatened to quit if I couldn't guarantee their safety.
其他训兽员威胁我说 要是不能保证他们的安全 他们就罢工
She's intelligent then?
所以她的智商很高?
It tried to break the glass.
它曾尝试破窗而入
I like her spirit.
我喜欢她的霸气
It's white. You never told me it was white.
它是白色的 你从来没告诉我它是白的
Think it will scare the kids?
你觉得它会吓坏小孩子?
This will give the parents nightmares.
大人也会被吓得做噩梦吧
They say it can sense thermal radiation. Like snakes.
据说它同蛇一样 能感应热辐射
I thought there were two of them.
我记得之前是有两只恐龙呀
There was a sibling in case this one didn't survive infancy.
本来是有两头恐龙 以防一头在幼年时夭折
Where's the sibling?
那另一头在哪?
So, the paddock is quite safe, then?
这么说 围场是安全的咯?
We have the best structural engineers in the world.
我们这有全球最顶尖的结构工程师
Yeah, so did Hammond.
哈蒙德也是
There's an American Navy man here.
这里有个人曾是美国海军
Part of a research program one of my companies is running.
现在在我旗下公司负责的一个研究项目里
His animals often try to escape.
他的动物总想借机逃跑
They are smart. He has to be smarter.
动物们很聪明 他需要更聪明
He only thinks he's smarter.
他自认为自己聪明过人
I want you to bring him in.
我希望你把他带到这来
Let him inspect the paddock.
让他监视围场
Maybe he sees something we can't.
也许他能发现我们未能察觉的问题
Don't give me that shit!
别给我来这套!
And we're moving!
来 我们移动!
That's good. That is damn good.
很好 做得很棒
See, Charlie, that's what you get!
看到了吗 查理 做得好就有肉吃
Echo, there you go!
艾可 接好啦!
You finally did it, man.
你终于做到了 兄弟
I was starting to think I hired the wrong guys...
我刚还在想我是不是雇错了人...
but, damn, you got them eating out of your palm.
但是 没想到啊 你把它们训练得服服帖帖的
You came on a good day. It's not usually a happy ending.
今天情况还好 有时也不太顺利
Is that why you're not sending in your reports?
这就是你们迟迟不交报告的原因吗?
Not too busy to cash your paychecks.
倒是有时间提取工资啊
What do you need, buddy?
有什么吩咐 兄弟?
Hey. I've just seen they can respond to commands.
嘿 我刚刚看见它们可以听从你的指令
We need to take the research and get it on its feet.
我们可以让它们实际运作 重振公园
These are wild animals, Hoskins. Trust me, you don't want them in the field.
它们是野生动物 霍斯金斯 相信我 你不会想把她们放出去的
I just saw a bond. A real bond.
我刚刚看见了纽带
Between man and beast.
建立在人与野兽之间真正的纽带
- You're in my way. - Come on. We're the same.
- 你挡我路了 - 拜托 我们是一样的
We know that the military needs to reduce casualties.
我们都知道 军方需要减少人员伤亡
Some people think that robots are the future.
一些人认为 机器人是未来参战的主力军
Look, nature gave us the most effective killing machines 75 million years ago.
你看 大自然早在7500万年前 就赐予我们最高效的杀人机器
And now we know they can take orders.
现在我们可以对它们发号施令
We finally make progress and that's the first thing he says?
我们终于有了进展 然而他第一件事就说
It's grown-up time.
现在时机成熟
Drones can't search tunnels and caves. And they're hackable.
无人机没法侦查隧道和洞穴 而且还会被黑客攻击
The minute a real war breaks out, all that fancy tech is gonna go dark.
一旦发生战争 再酷炫的科技都会黯然失色
But that tech's not gonna eat them if they forget to feed it.
但是那些高科技 不会因为人类忘记喂饱它而吃掉人类
Look at these creatures.
瞧瞧这些动物
They've got millions of years of instinct in
它们细胞里有百万年来的本能
their cells, instinct that we can program.
而我们可以设定这些本能
Their loyalty cannot be bought.
它们的忠诚是钱买不来的
These guys are gonna run straight into the enemy's teeth and eat them...
这些动物会直接冲向敌军 把他们吃掉...
belt buckle and all.
连皮带肉
What if they decide they wanna be in control?
如果哪天它们想掌权了呢?
Then we remind them who is. We terminate the rogues.
那就告诉它们谁是老大 杀了不服从命令的
Promote only loyal bloodlines.
只留下忠诚的血统
What? What's so funny?
笑什么? 有什么好笑的?
You come here and you don't learn anything about these animal,
你来这 除了了解你想了解的
except what you want to know.
对于这些动物 你一无所知
You made them and now you think you own them.
你创造了它们 就觉得占有了它们
We do own them.
它们本来就属于我们
Extinct animals have no rights.
灭绝的动物没有权利可言
They're not extinct anymore, Hoskins.
它们现在不算是灭绝了 霍斯金斯
Exactly. We're sitting on a goldmine.
说得对 我们现在坐在金矿上
And Masrani is using it to stock a petting zoo.
玛莎尼却只想把它打造成一个儿童动物园
He just wants to teach people some humility. He doesn't make weapons.
他只是想提醒我们人类有多渺小 并不想制造武器
You think that the 8th richest man in the world...
你觉得世界财富排名第八的人
is only into oil, telecom and family fun parks?
只经营石油 电信和亲子公园吗?
He's so diversified, he doesn't even know what he owns.
他经营范围很广 他都不知道他在经营着什么
How long has INGEN been practicing this pitch?
国际遗传科技公司什么时候开始这样宣传自己了?
Since the day we hired you out of the Navy. You knew the end game.
自我们把你从海军挖过来那天起 你就知道终极游戏是什么
These animals can replace thousands of boots on the ground.
这些动物能代替成千上万的士兵
How many lives would that save?
想想有多少生命可以被拯救啊?
War is part of nature.
战争是自然界的一部分
Look around, Owen. Every living thing in this jungle...
看看吧 欧文 丛林里所有的生物
is trying to murder the other.
都在想办法吃掉对方
Mother Nature's way of testing her creations.
这是大自然母亲对动物们的考验
Refining the pecking order.
是优胜劣汰的筛选
War is a struggle. Struggle breeds greatness.
战争是种搏杀 而搏杀成就伟业
we end up with places like this, charge seven bucks a soda.
我们只能呆在像这样的地方 七块钱就买个汽水
Do you hear yourself when you talk?
你自己知道你在说什么吗
This is gonna happen. With or without you boys.
不管有没有你们 这都已成定局
Progress always wins, man.
前进的一方总是获胜 小子
Maybe progress should lose for once.
也许前进的一方该输一次了
No, hold your fire!
不 别开枪
Hold your fire. Do not fire.
住手 别开枪
Put 12 amps in these animals, they're never gonna trust me again.
要是击伤了它们 它们就再也不会信任我了
Hey! Hey! What did I just say?
嘿 我说什么来着
Delta, I see you. Back up!
德塔 我能看到你 退回去
You're the new guy, right?
你就是那个新来的 对吗
You ever wonder why there was a job opening?
知道为什么有职位空缺了吗
Don't ever turn your back to the cage.
永远也不要背对着笼子
Lift me up. I can't see!
举我起来 我看不到了
I'm not Dad. And you're not five.
我不是你爸爸 你也不是五岁小孩
I can still ride the Triceratops. I'm 47-and-a-half inches.
我仍然可以骑三角龙呢 我才1米2
This place is for little kids.
这是给小小孩儿玩的
- Wanna go on the spinning dinosaur eggs? - Nope.
- 想去坐旋转恐龙蛋吗 - 不想
Cover up your dork pouch.
把你的腰包盖上
No, Alec's not having a bachelor party.
不 亚历克才不会有什么单身派对呢
Because all his friends are animals.
因为他朋友都是些狐朋狗友
- What? - Go. Run. Go! Go, go!
- 什么 - 走 快走 走 走
The next T. Rex feeding will begin in 10 minutes.
下一场霸王龙喂食表演将于10分钟后开始
- T. Rex! Come on, man! - Okay.
- 霸王龙 快走 我的天 - 好好
Parents be aware, this show may be disturbing for smaller children.
家长们请注意 这场表演可能会引起小孩子的不适
You were supposed to call me when you landed.
你刚下飞机的时候就该给我打电话的
Are you having fun?
玩得开心吗
Aunt Claire gave us passes so we don't have to wait in line.
克莱尔阿姨给了我们通行证 我们就不用排队了
Wait, she's not with you?
等下 她没跟你们在一起吗
Hi, Claire. How's it going?
克莱尔 最近如何啊
Yeah, everything's great. The boys are having fun.
都还好 孩子们玩的很开心
Everyone's... Yeah, everyone's good.
大家都...嗯 大家都很好
Really? Because I just hung up with Zach and
真的吗 因为我刚刚跟扎克通过话
he said that you weren't even with them.
他说你甚至都不在身边
Yeah, look. Today turned out to be a really bad day for me.
是的 听着 今天对我来说是很糟的一天
They're in great hands. They're with my assistant.
他们有人在照料 我的助理跟他们在一起
She's British, so, like, they invented nannies.
她是英国人 天生就是做保姆的料
Wait, are you crying?
等一下 你是哭了吗
This was supposed to be a family weekend, Claire.
这应该是个属于家庭的周末 克莱尔
You haven't seen the boys in forever.
你都几年没见过他们了
And I know how Zach will treat Gray if they're by themselves.
而且我知道扎克私底下是怎么对格雷的
And he can just be so mean.
他会欺负他的
Tomorrow, I'm gonna spend the entire day with them.
明天 我会花一整天的时间跟他们在一起
I'm going to take off work and I will not leave their side. I promise.
我会请个假 然后不离开他们半步 我保证
Well, a promise tomorrow is worth a lot less than trying today.
明日的承诺远不及今日的行动
You're using Mom's lines now?
你现在是在说 老妈说过的话
Oh, my God. I am using Mom's lines.
噢 天呐 我在用老妈说过的话
I'm sorry, but you know I have to tell you they work.
对不起 但是我不得不说这很管用
You'll see when you have kids.
如果你有孩子 你就知道了
"When." It's worth it.
"会有的" 都是值得的
What do they want now?
他们现在想要干嘛
I need you to come take a look at something.
我想请你来帮忙看些东西
Why are you calling me Mr. Grady?
为什么你要叫我格雷迪先生
- If you're not too busy. - I'm pretty busy.
- 如果你不忙的话 - 我现在很忙
We have an attraction.
我们有个新景点
That's not what you said the last time I saw you.
上次我们见面时你可不是这么叫的
I'm talking about the dinosaurs, Mr. Grady.
我现在在说的是恐龙 格雷迪先生
A new species we've... made.
我们创造了...一个新的品种
You just went and made a new dinosaur?
你来就是要说 你们创造了新的恐龙
Yeah, it's kind of what we do here.
是的 这差不多就是我们的工作
The exhibit opens to the public in three weeks.
展览将在三周后开放给公众
Mr. Masrani wanted me to consult with you.
玛莎尼先生想让我请教一下你的意见
You wanna consult here or... in my bungalow?
你想在这请教还是在...我的房间里
We'd like you to evaluate the paddock for vulnerabilities.
我们想让你评估一下围场有什么弱点
I guess Mr. Masrani thinks, since you're able to control the Raptors...
我猜玛莎尼在想 既然你能控制那些迅猛龙
It's all about control with you.
你张口闭口都是控制
I don't control the Raptors. It's a relationship.
我不控制迅猛龙 这是一种情感关系
It's based on mutual respect.
基于相互尊重
That's why you and I never had a second date.
那就是为何你和我不会有第二次约会
Excuse me? I never wanted a second date.
你说什么 我从未想过有第二次约会
Who prints out an itinerary for a night out?
谁晚上出门还专门打印个行程表
I'm an organized person.
我可是个很有条理的人
What kind of a diet doesn't allow tequila?
哪种食谱 会禁止喝龙舌兰
All of them, actually.
事实上 是所有的食谱
And what kind of a man shows up to a date in board shorts?
什么样的男人约会时还穿着沙滩短裤
It's Central America. It's hot.
这是中美洲 很热
Okay, okay. Can we just focus on the asset, please?
好 好 我们可不可以专注在 恐龙资产上
Look, I get it. You're in charge out here.
你看 我懂了 你是这里的负责人
You gotta make a lot of tough decisions.
你必须做很多艰难的决定
It's probably easier to pretend these animals are just numbers on a spreadsheet.
把那些动物视为数据 可能会容易点
But they're not. They're alive.
但是它们不是数字 它们是活着的
I'm fully aware they're alive.
我很清楚它们是活着的
You might have made them in a test tube, but they don't know that.
你也许从一个试管里创造了它们 但是它们不知道那些
They're thinking, "I gotta eat."
它们只会想 我要吃东西
"I gotta hunt. I gotta..."
我要捕猎 我要...
You can relate to at least one of those things. Right?
这其中至少有一样你能体会 对吧
I'll be in the car.
我在车里等你
You might want to change your shirt. They're very sensitive to smell.
你也许该换件衬衫 它们对味道相当敏感
The Mosasaurus was thought to have hunted near the surface of the water...
沧龙被认为在水面附近捕猎
where it preyed on anything it could sink its teeth into.
它在那里猎捕一切它能咬得动的东西
Including turtles, large fish, even smaller Mosasaurus.
包括海龟 大鱼 甚至小沧龙
Okay, folks, let's see if she's still hungry after already eating today.
好了 伙计们 让我们看看她今天吃过了饭之后是不是还是很饿
She's a little shy, so be nice and give her a hand when she comes out.
她有点害羞 所以表现得友善点 当她出来时给她的掌声
Oh, my God! That was awesome!
噢 我的天 太酷了
Hold on tight. We're gonna give you an even closer look at our Mosasaurus.
抓紧了 我们将让你们更近距离的欣赏沧龙
- Wanna see something else cool? - Yeah!
- 想不想看更酷的东西 - 想
We've been pre-booking tickets for months.
我们已经开放预订数月了
The park needs a new attraction every few years...
每过几年公园就需要一个新景点
in order to reinvigorate the public's interest.
来重新引起公众的兴趣
Kind of like the space program.
有点像太空项目
Corporate felt genetic modification would up the wow factor.
公司认为引用转基因技术 可以提高惊喜指数
They're dinosaurs. Wow enough.
它们是恐龙 这还不够吗
Not according to our focus groups. The Indominus Rex makes us relevant again.
民调可不这么认为 暴虐霸王龙让我们再次成为焦点
We needed something scary and easy to pronounce.
我们需要一个 恐怖又好念的名字
You should hear a four-year-old try to say "Archaeornithomimus."
四岁小孩是念不出 “远古似鸟龙”的
You should hear you try to say it.
你也不太会念
So what's this thing made of?
这东西是什么造出来的
The base genome is a T. Rex. The rest is classified.
主基因组是霸王龙 剩下的是机密
You made a new dinosaur but you don't even know what it is?
你们造了个新恐龙 却不知道她的组成来源是什么
The lab delivers us finished assets, and we show them to the public.
实验室负责供给我们展品 我们负责向公众展示
Can we drop a steer, please?
我们能投个肉牛饵吗
How long has the animal been in here?
这东西这在多久了
Never seen anything outside of these walls?
她从没见过墙外的世界
We can't exactly walk it.
我们总不能带她去散步吧
And you feed it with that?
你们就用那玩意喂它
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
Animals raised in isolation aren't always the most functional.
隔离环境长大的动物 通常都有缺陷
Your Raptors are born in captivity.
你的迅猛龙也是圈养的
With siblings. They learn social skills.
它们和兄弟姐妹们一起 能学到社交技能
And I imprint on them when they're born.
而且我在她们 一出生就训练她们
The only positive relationship this animal has is with that crane.
而这家伙唯一的互动对象 就是那台起重机
At least she knows that means food.
至少她知道那意味着食物
So, she needs a friend.
所以你认为她需要个朋友
We should schedule play-dates? That sort of thing?
我们需要给她安排个玩伴吗 诸如此类的东西
Probably not a good idea.
也许不是个好主意
- Where is it? - Is it in the basement?
- 她上哪去了 - 会不会在地下室
Is there a downstairs? Maybe it's in the rec room.
这里有楼下吗? 或者可能在娱乐室
It was just here. We were just here.
它刚才还在这 我们刚才也在这
That doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊
These doors haven't been opened in weeks.
这些门已经好几个礼拜没开过了
Were those claw marks always there?
那些大爪印一直在那吗?
Do you think it...?
你觉得它会不会...?
She has an implant in her back.
它的背部植入了一个追踪器
I can track it from the control room.
我可以从控制室追踪它
We have an asset out of containment.
我们有一个恐龙展品逃脱
Put ACU on alert. This is not a drill.
让展品控制部拉响警戒 这不是演习
Even though I didn't meet him until I was 13...
尽管我13岁以前从没见过他...
I definitely consider Carl to be more of a dad than my real dad.
我绝对将卡尔看得比我亲生父亲要重要得多
- Yeah, hello? - Lowery.
- 喂 你好? - 洛瑞
Get me coordinates on the Indominus.
告诉我暴虐龙的坐标
I'm doing it right now.
我现在就查
That wall is 40 feet high.
那面墙有40英尺高
Do you really think she could have climbed out?
你真的认为它能够爬出去?
What kind of dinosaur they cooked up in that lab.
看他们在实验室造出了什么样的怪物
Wait, what the hell?
等等 这是怎么回事?
No, that's impossible. I was just there.
不 那不可能 我刚还在那
Claire, I'm telling you, she's in the cage.
克莱尔 我告诉你 它就在笼子里
There are people in there.
围墙里面有人
Get them out of there now.
让他们赶紧离开
Paddock 11, this is Control. You need to evacuate the containment area.
控制室呼叫11号围场 你们必须立刻离开那里!
Paddock 11, do you copy?
11号围场 收到吗?
Yeah, what's the problem?
收到 什么事?
It's in the cage! It's in there with you!
它在笼子里! 暴虐龙就跟你们在一起!
We can't lock him in there with that thing.
我们不能留他跟那个怪物在一起
Somebody talk to me! What is happening?
谁能告诉我! 现在是什么情况?
Everyone remain calm.
所有人保持冷静
The implant will shock it if it gets too close to a perimeter fence.
如果她靠近隐形围栏 那个植入装置就会电击它
Okay. It's moving really fast.
好吧 它现在行动非常迅速
This is Control. Put out a park-wide alert.
这里是控制室 拉响全景区警报
Hang up that damn phone, please.
把那该死的电话挂上 拜托
Sorry, I'm getting new information. Everything's fine.
对不起 我刚得到最新消息 一切正常
Let Asset Containment capture it quietly.
让展品控制部 悄悄的捕获它
The very existence of this park is predicated on our ability...
这个公园要想能够立足...
to handle incidents like this.
我们就要有应对这种突发事件的能力
It was an eventuality, okay?
这是个偶然事件 好吗?
You should put that in the brochure.
你应该把这写在宣传册上
"Eventually, one of these things will eat somebody."
"总有一天 展品会跑出来吃了某人"
That paddock is 4 miles from the closest attraction.
那个围场离最近的景区有4英里
ACU can handle this. No one else is gonna get...
展品控制部可以掌控局面 没有人会...
How fast can they run?
它们能够跑多快?
50 when they're hungry.
如果饿起来了可以跑50
You ever open them up, see what they can do?
你有把它们放出来过吗?
That got me. It got me.
我被吓到了 它吓到我了
What do you think? Want to take one home?
你在想什么? 想带一个回家吗?
When I was your age...
当我是你这么大的时候...
I rescued a wolf pup.
我救了一只小狼崽
It was, like, two months old. It could barely walk.
它也就大概2个多月大 几乎都不会走路
It used to sleep by my bed.
那会它就睡在我床边
My wife, she came at me with a steak knife. It took a chunk out of her arm.
我老婆 她拿着一把牛排刀向我冲过来时 那狼崽子把她的胳膊咬下一大块
Did you put him down?
你有把那狼崽杀了吗?
We had an unshakeable bond, you know?
我们之间有一种无法动摇的羁绊 你懂吗?
Just like you and...
就像你和...
Delta. And she's a girl.
德塔 而且它是女生
- That's the new one! - They said we lost two guys!
- 就是那个新玩意! - 他们说我们已经死了两个人!
- What's a Code 19? - That's Indominus!
- 19号状况是什么? - 那是暴虐龙!
Asset out of containment.
产品突然逃脱
These people, they never learn.
这些人 他们从不吸取教训
They're gonna learn all kinds of things about their new asset now.
他们现在要从这新产品上获得各种教训了
Yeah, it's me. We might have an opportunity here.
是的 是我 我们可能有个机会
You guys been here before?
你们几个来过这里吗?
If Mom and Dad get divorced, will one of us be with Mom and the other with Dad?
如果爸妈离婚 我们会不会一个跟着妈一个跟着爸?
What? Why would you say that?
什么? 你为什么这么说?
Because they are.
因为他们会离婚
No, they're not getting... They're not getting divorced.
不 他们不会… 他们不会离婚的
Look, you haven't been around long enough. They've always been that way.
听着 你跟他们相处的时间不够长 他们一直以来都是那个样子
They get mail from two different lawyers.
有不同的律师分别给他们发信件
That doesn't mean anything.
那说明不了什么
I googled. They're divorce lawyers.
我上网查了 那些都是离婚律师
All right, whatever.
好吧 随便吧
You know what? It doesn't matter. Okay? I'm gonna be gone in two years anyway.
你知道吗? 这不重要 好吗? 反正我过两年就要离开家了
All my friends' parents are divorced.
我很多朋友的父母都离异了
Look, you're gonna get two of everything.
听着 以后你所有的东西都会有两份
Right? Two birthdays, two Thanksgivings. Two...
对不对? 两份生日礼物 两份感恩节礼物 两份...
I don't want two of everything.
我不想什么都有两份
Yeah, well, it's not up to you.
好吧 但这不是你能决定的
There's a point you have to grow up.
总有一天你必须要学着长大
I need to see a badge.
我需要看你的证件
- Sir, sir. I need to see a badge. - What the hell happened out there?
- 先生 先生 请出示通行证 - 那里究竟发生了什么?
There are thermal cameras all over that paddock.
围墙里到处都是热感应摄像头
She did not just disappear!
它不可能就这么消失了!
It must have been some kind of a technical malfunction.
刚才肯定是有什么地方出了点技术故障
Were you not watching?
你刚才没看吗?
She marked up that wall as a distraction. She wanted us to think she escaped!
它故意留下爪痕 是为了分散我们的注意力 它想让我们以为它逃跑了!
Hold on. We are talking about an animal here.
等一下 我们讨论的只是个动物
- A highly intelligent animal. - 400 meters to the beacon.
- 一个极高智商的动物 - 据离目标400米
You're going after her with non-lethals.
你们居然只带非致命性武器去追踪它
We have $26 million invested in that asset. We can't just kill it.
这个产品我们投资了2600百万美元 我们可不想就这么杀了它
Those men are gonna die.
那些人会死的
300 meters to the beacon.
据离目标300米
- Call this mission off right now. - They're right on top of it.
- 立即取消行动 - 他们已经到了
- Call it off right now. - You are not in control here!
- 叫他们回来 现在! - 现在不由你发号施令!
Blood's not clotted yet.
血都还没凝固
That's her tracking implant. She clawed it out.
那是它体内的追踪器 被它挖出来了
How would it know to do that?
它怎么会知道这么做?
She remembered where they put it in.
它记得这个东西当初植入的位置
It can camouflage!
它会使用保护色伪装!
Evacuate the island.
疏散这个岛
We'd never reopen.
那乐园就别想再开了
You made a genetic hybrid, raised it in captivity.
你们造了一个基因杂交的动物 在笼子里养大它
She is seeing all of this for the first time.
她第一次看到了外面的世界
She does not even know what she is.
它甚至连自己是什么都不知道
She will kill everything that moves.
它会把周围所有能动的物体都杀掉
Do you think the animal is contemplating its own existence?
你认为这个动物 在思考自己是个什么东西?
She is learning where she fits in the food chain...
它在确认自己在食物链中的位置...
and I'm not sure you want her to figure that out.
我相信你肯定不希望它会搞明白的
Now, Asset Containment can use live ammunition in an emergency situation.
现在 展品控制部在紧急情况下可以使用真枪实弹
You have an M134 in your armory. Put it on a chopper and smoke this thing!
你可以在直升机上 安装M134机枪干掉那玩意!
We have families here. I'm not gonna turn this place into some kind of a war zone.
我们这里有很多家庭 我不会让这里变成战场!
Mr. Grady, if you're not gonna help, there's no reason for you to be in here.
格雷迪先生 如果你不想帮忙 那你就没必要留在这了
I would have a word with your people in the lab.
我要跟你们实验室的那帮人好好谈一谈
That thing out there... that's no dinosaur.
外面那玩意... 绝对不是恐龙
I'm going to close everything north of the resort.
给我下令 将度假区以北的所有展厅全部关掉
This is a Phase One, real world. Bring everyone in.
进入一级戒备 这不是演习 所有人都回到室内
This is a Phase One, real world. I repeat, this is a Phase One.
进入一级戒备 这不是演习 重复 进入一级戒备
Bring everyone back in.
让所有人都回到室内
The soft tissue is preserved because the iron in the dinosaur's blood...
这些软组织之所以能够保存下来 是因为恐龙血液里面的铁元素...
generates free radicals, and those are highly reactive.
会产生自由基 并且都具有高反应性
The proteins and the cell membranes get all mixed up...
蛋白质和细胞膜混合在了一起...
and act as a natural preservative.
形成了天然的防腐剂
DNA can survive for millennia that way.
这样DNA遗传物质即便是经过千年也可以保存下来
Even if the amber mines dry up, they'll still have bones...
即便是那些琥珀的矿源枯竭了 他们还会有骨头...
What do you think's gonna happen from you just staring at them?
你光是盯着她们看 能又有什么用?
- Thanks, man. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢你喔 老弟 - 不客气
Pregnant women and those who suffer from motion sickness...
孕妇及行动不便者...
should consult with a doctor before riding this ride.
在开始这段旅途前请先咨询医生
Sorry, folks. The ride is closed.
对不起 大家伙 这里关闭了
Everyone needs to proceed to the monorail and exit towards the...
请各位离开到单轨列车上…
Come on, guys, I just work here.
拜托 我只是在做我的工作
Due to technical difficulties, all our exhibits are now closed.
由于一些技术原因 所有设施均已关闭
You know that I'm not at liberty to reveal the asset's genetic makeup.
你知道我没有权利去透露产品的基因结构
Modified animals are known to be unpredictable.
转基因动物是无法预测的
It's killed people, Henry.
它杀人了 亨利
What purpose could we have for a dinosaur that can camouflage?
我们让一只恐龙能够利用保护色伪装有什么用?
Cuttlefish genes were added to help her withstand an accelerated growth rate.
墨鱼基因的注入 能帮助她承受加速成长的环境
Cuttlefish have chromatophores that allow the skin to change color.
墨鱼的色素细胞可以改变肤色
It hid from thermal technology.
她躲开了热感应器
How is that possible?
她怎么做到的?
Tree frogs can modulate their infrared output.
树蛙可以调节它们的红外线输出量
We used strands from their DNA to adapt her to a tropical climate.
我们给予她从树蛙中提取的DNA 以适应热带气候
But I never imagined...
但万万没想到...
Who authorized you to do this?
是谁授权给你这么做的?
"Cooler" I believe is the word that you used in your memo.
"更酷" 我记得你在备忘录上是这么写的
You cannot have an animal with exaggerated predator features...
你不能要求造出一个 拥有超凡猎食者的外形特征...
Without the corresponding behavioral traits.
却不具备猎食者相应行为的东西
What you're doing here...
你现在所做的研究...
What you have done...
以及你完成的成果...
The Board will shut down this park, seize your work, everything you've built.
董事会会关闭这个公园 解除你的工作 以及你迄今为止所做的一切
And Hammond won't be there to protect you this time.
哈蒙德这次不会替你求情了
All of this exists because of me.
能有今天这些都是因为我
If I don't innovate, somebody else will.
就算我不做 总有人会做的
You are to cease all activities here immediately.
立刻中止所有实验活动
You are acting like we are engaged in some kind of mad science.
你这话说的就好像我们在做什么疯狂的实验
But we are doing what we have done from the beginning.
但我们从一开始就是这么做的
Nothing in Jurassic World is natural.
侏罗纪世界的一切都是有悖于自然的
We have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals.
我们用其他物种的DNA来弥补恐龙基因上的缺陷
And, if their genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different.
况且 如果使用纯正的原始基因 结果会大相径庭
But you didn't ask for reality. You asked for more teeth.
可你追求的不是真实 你要的只是更多的尖牙利爪
- I never asked for a monster! - "Monster" is a relative term.
- 我可没说要一只怪物! - "怪物" 是个相对的概念
To a canary, a cat is a monster.
对金丝雀而言 猫就是怪物
We're just used to being the cat.
我们只是习惯了当猫罢了
Hey, there. I'm Jimmy Fallon.
你好 我是吉米·法伦
Welcome aboard the Gyrosphere, an amazing machine made possible by science.
欢迎乘坐陀螺球 一个利用科学造就可能的神奇机器
Your safety is our main concern.
您的安全是我们最关心的事
Which is why you're behind our invisible barrier system...
特制的透明屏障系统会保护你们...
Which protects you from things like Dilophosaurus venom.
免受双脊龙毒液的侵蚀
One drop of this can paralyze you, so watch out.
一滴就会让你瘫痪 所以要特别小心
Is this real? It is?
这是真的吗? 真的?
And for added protection, each vehicle is surrounded by aluminum oxynitride glass.
为了增强保护 每辆车由氧氮化铝玻璃包围
So tough, it can stop a .50-caliber bullet.
十分坚固 它可以阻挡50口径的子弹
The Gyroscopic technology will keep you upright at all times...
回转技术会让您随时保持与地面垂直状态
So you've got nothing to worry about.
所以请不要担心
Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed.
由于出现技术故障 所有设施现已关闭
Please disembark all rides and return to the resort.
请所有游客撤离游乐设施并返回酒店
Come on, we can stay out a couple more minutes.
拜托 我们能在外面多待一会儿
But they said it was closed.
但是他们说要关闭了
Aunt Claire gave us special wristbands, right?
克莱尔阿姨不是给了我们贵宾腕带吗?
We're VIP, dude.
我们可是贵宾 老弟
Come on. It'll be fun.
来吧 会很有趣的
- Hello? - Zara.
- 喂? - 扎拉
I need you to bring the boys back to the hotel right away.
我要你立刻把孩子们带回酒店
I don't know... I've been looking everywhere for them.
我不知道... 我到处找他们
Slow down. I can't hear you.
说慢点 我听不清楚
Zach and Gray, they've run off.
扎克和格雷 他们跑了
Zach, thank God. Is Gray with you?
扎克 感谢上帝 格雷和你在一起吗?
I can't really hear you. We're in the hamster ball.
我听不清你说啥 我们在仓鼠球里
Okay. Zach, listen to me.
好了 扎克 听我说
I need you to...
我要你现在...
- Hello? - Zach?
- 喂? - 扎克?
Are there any Gyrospheres left in the Valley?
还有没有陀螺球留在溪谷里没回来?
No, they're all accounted for. It's my job.
没有 都回来了 是我清点的
There's one in the field.
还有一台在外面
Send a team of rangers, bring them in.
派救援队带他们回来
Security, we need a search and rescue in the Valley.
保安队 我们需要派搜救队员前往溪谷
It's gonna be a while. We've got our hands full out here.
要等一会 我们忙不过来了
No, no, no. There are two guests missing!
不不不 现在有两名贵宾走散了!
You need to make this your top priority!
你得把这个放在第一位!
- Just do it, man. - There's a lot of guests missing.
- 照她说的办吧 老兄 - 还有很多客人没回来
We're doing the best we can.
我们尽力了
Okay. Fine. I'll do it myself.
好吧 那行 我自己去
Hey, do you think I'm the one you need to be worried about right now?
嘿 你以为我是你现在该担心的人吗?
What happened here?
发生什么事了?
But they told us to go back.
但是他们叫我们回去
I'm just worried you're not getting the full Jurassic World experience.
我就是担心你没体会到侏罗纪世界的全部乐趣
- I need you. - Okay.
- 我需要你 - 好的
My nephews, they're out in the Valley. Please, if anything happens to them...
我的外甥们还在溪谷里 求求你了 他们要是有个三长两短...
The older one, he's high school age. The younger one, he's...
大的高中生年纪 小的那个 他...
- He's a few years... - You don't know how old your nephews are?
- 他小几岁... - 你连你外甥多大了都不知道?
No, no. Bad idea, bad idea.
不 不 这不是个好主意
- Great idea. - No! We're gonna get arrested.
- 是个好主意 - 不! 我们会被抓起来的
They'll shave our heads, and we're gonna have to make root beer in the toilet.
他们会给我们剃光头 然后叫我们在厕所里生产根汁汽水
What are you talking about?
你瞎说什么呢?
You see? I told you.
看见了吧? 我早跟你说了
You're welcome. Up close and personal...
别客气 第一次独自近距离...
With four dinosauruses.
和四只恐龙接触
We shouldn't be here. And there's five dinosaurs.
我们不该来这的 这里有五只恐龙
Aren't you supposed to be a genius or something? Look.
你不是挺聪明的吗? 看清楚
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
- Go, go, go! - Shit!
- 跑 跑 快跑! - 该死!
Hold it together, man!
别紧张 老弟!
Drive! Drive! Go!
开走 开走! 快跑!
We're safe in here, right?
我们在这里很安全对吗?
Yeah. They're totally safe.
是的 十分安全
Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up.
快接 快接 快接 快接
- Zach? - Yeah?
- 扎克? - 什么事?
- We're gonna have to jump. - I can't.
- 我们要跳了 - 我不行
Are you ready? One, two... Come on!
准备好了? 一 二... 跳!
It didn't eat them.
她没有吃掉它们
It's killing for sport.
她杀戮只是为了好玩
Units on standby, ready for go.
小组待命 随时准备出发
Good. Hold off on that live feed. We've got an evolving situation here.
很好 原地待命 境况突变 情况随时可能发生
Did they give you the green light yet?
上级批准了吗?
Owen, we have a situation here.
欧文 我们这有点状况
Hey, there. I'm Jimmy Fallon.
你好 我是吉米·法伦
Welcome aboard the Gyrosphere, an amazing machine made possible by science.
欢迎乘坐陀螺球 一个利用科学造就可能的神奇机器
Hey, there. Your safety is our main concern. Now just relax and enjoy the ride.
您好 您的安全是我们最关心的事 现在请放松并享受旅程
Oh, my God, they jumped.
噢 天啊 他们跳下去了
Hey, I am not one of your damn animals.
嘿 我可不是你的那些该死的动物
Listen, those kids are still alive...
听着 那两个孩子现在还活着...
But you and I will not be if you continue to scream like that.
但是你这么叫下去 我们可就要没命了
So, you can pick up their scent, can't you? Track their footprints?
那么你能追踪他们留下的气味 对吗? 或者寻找他们的脚印?
I was with the Navy, not the Navajo.
我是海军 又不是原始人
So then what should we do? What do you suggest we do?
那我们该怎么办? 你有什么建议?
You get back. I'll find them.
你先回去 我去找他们
No, we'll find them.
不 我们一起去
You'll last two minutes in there. Less, in those ridiculous shoes.
你在那顶多能活两分钟 更何况你还穿着这可笑的鞋子
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
It means I'm ready to go.
意思是我准备好出发了
Let's get one thing straight. I'm in charge out here.
话先说好了 在这里我说了算
You do everything I say, exactly as I say it.
我说什么你都得照做
- Excuse me? - Just relax.
- 你说什么? - 放松就行
It's just like taking a stroll through the woods.
就当是在森林里漫步一样
65 million years ago.
六千五百万年前的森林
You still have those matches?
你还带着那些火柴吗?
1992 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, Sand Beige.
1992年吉普牧马人 沙黄色
You remember when we fixed up Grandpa's old Malibu, right?
你还记得我们修理过外公的老爷车 对吧?
Every time this thing kills, it moves further south.
这东西越杀越往南走了
It's headed right for the park.
直冲着公园而去
Why would she come here?
她为什么会到那儿去
She can sense thermal radiation.
她能感应到热辐射
Our emergency measures just put all the warm bodies in one place.
我们的应急措施 把所有人都集中到同一个地方
- Sir... - INGEN.
- 先生... - 国际遗传科技
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Then you know why I'm here.
那你也就知道我为什么会来这儿了
I've been working for two years on an application for those Raptors.
我研究迅猛龙项目计划已经两年了
They can hunt and kill that creature.
它们有能力捕杀那个怪物
But your program was to test their intelligence.
但你的项目是为了测试它们的智商的
Yeah, it was. And we did.
没错 确实是这样 而且我们也做到了
And in the process, we learned something.
在这个过程中 我们有了新发现
They follow orders.
它们能听从指令
You see, the solution to your crisis is standing right in front of you.
你也看见了 解决你造成的这次危机的人 就站在你眼前
Let me be as clear as I can.
我们得把话说清楚
No Velociraptors are going to be set loose on this island.
我绝对不会让迅猛龙在这个岛上到处乱跑
You're out of your mind!
你是疯了吧
What are you going to do with all these people?
那你打算拿这些人怎么办
You got 20,000 people here. What are you going to do?
岛上有两万多人 现在你打算怎么办
They have no place to go.
他们无处可逃
That thing is a killing machine!
那玩意就是个杀人机器
And it will not stop.
而且这机器是不会停下的
I intend to personally look into your project...
我会亲自审查你的项目计划
to determine its viability within the moral principles of this company.
以确定它是否符合公司的道德原则
What's your next move?
你的下一步是什么
Sir, I can't get a hold of your instructor.
先生 我联系不上你的教练
Never mind. He's likely caught up in the evacuation.
没关系 他大概在忙着疏散游客
You're sure there's nobody else who can fly a helicopter?
你确定没有其他人 能驾驶直升机吗
We don't need anyone else.
我们不需要其他人
You think it's out there?
你觉得它在附近吗?
I mean, I know for a fact it is definitely not out there, all right?
我是说 它绝对不在附近 好吗
We're totally safe.
我们是安全的
Here, go take this.
来 拿着这个
You're stronger than me.
你比我更强壮
All right. Turn it over.
好了 启动试试
I thought you failed your driver's test.
我还以为你没考到驾照呢
No, only the driving part.
不 只有路考没过
This one of theirs?
这是他们的吗
That road goes straight back to the park.
这条路直通园区
How did they even get one of these things started?
他们到底怎么把这堆破铜烂铁发动起来的
Lowery, we found her.
洛瑞 我们找到她了
South of the Gyrosphere Valley, between the old park and the Aviary.
在陀螺球山谷南边 在旧园区和飞禽馆之间
- Wait, are you following the dinosaur? - Yes.
- 等会 你们是在跟着暴虐龙吗 - 是的
Get ACU out here. Real guns this time.
让展品控制部过来 这次要用真枪
ACU is airborne. They took the helicopter.
展品控制部的人过去了 他们开着直升机
Did you boys serve in the Armed Forces?
你们以前是在军队服役过吗
Afghanistan, sir.
在阿富汗 先生
Did your general ever fly into battle with you?
你们的将军和你们一起上过战场吗
We have eyes on the target, south of the Aviary.
我们已发现目标 在飞禽馆南边
Come on! Look alive, boys!
拜托 打起精神来 小伙子们
10 o'clock! By the birdcage!
十点钟方向 就在鸟笼边上
No, no, no! No, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
Looks like the fox got in the henhouse.
看起来简直就像狐狸进了鸡舍
Pull up! Pull up! Up, up, up!
拉升 拉升 上去 快上去
We have a breach in the Aviary.
飞禽馆出现缺口
Trees, the trees! Go! Go!
树林 快到树林里去 快 快走
"DANGER 10,000 VOLTS"
"危险 万伏高压"
Go, go, go! Go, go, go!
加速 加速 快走
- Help! - Open the gate! Let us in!
- 救命 - 把门打开 让我们进去
- Open it up! - Come on!
- 快打开 - 快点
- Open the gate! - Let us in!
- 开门 - 快让我们进去
Attention Aviary employees, there has been a containment breach.
飞禽馆的所有员工注意 鸟笼出现缺口
Claire, we spotted the boys on surveillance.
克莱尔 我们在监控找到那两个孩子了
They're approaching the west gate.
他们正在向西大门靠近
I'm headed there now.
我正要赶过去
Okay, okay. Stay right there. I'm on my way. Stay right with them.
好 好 呆在那儿 我马上就来 别离开他们半步
Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly...
女士们 先生们 由于发生异常状况…
all guests must take shelter immediately.
请所有游客立即前往避难所
Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly...
女士们 先生们 由于发生异常状况…
all guests must take shelter immediately.
请所有游客立即前往避难所
Ladies and gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly...
女士们 先生们 由于发生异常状况…
all guests must take shelter immediately.
请所有游客立即前往避难所
All units, take position on boardwalk.
所有单位 在木板桥就位
Use liquid tranquilizers. Do not fire live ammunition.
使用液体麻醉剂 禁止射击实弹
Don't just stand there!
别傻站着
Go! Get inside now!
快跑 快进室内
- Aunt Claire! - Go, go!
- 克莱尔阿姨 - 走 快走
Is that Aunt Claire?
那是克莱尔阿姨吗
Oh, my God! Thank God! What happened? What is this?
我的天哪 感谢上帝 发生了什么 这是什么
Where did you go? Why didn't you come back?
你们跑哪儿去了 为什么不回来
- I was so worried about you. - Who's that?
- 我好担心你们 - 那是谁
- We gotta go. - Okay. Come on. Come on, come on.
- 我们得走了 - 好 走吧 快走 快走
Hey, hey! You guys can't just be walking up in...
嘿 嘿 你们几个不能就这样闯进来...
Simon Masrani's death was a tragedy.
西蒙·玛莎尼 的死是个悲剧
The new mission is to prevent further loss of life.
现在的新任务是避免更多的人员丧生
Who are these guys?
这些人是谁
You're all relieved of duty.
你们都被开除了
There's a new team on the ground.
这些新人就是来接班的
Lowery, I'm on my way back to you.
洛瑞 我在回来的路上
That's a bad idea.
这可不是个好主意
The board assigned emergency ops to INGEN's private security division.
董事会把应急行动交给国际遗传科技的私人保安部门了
This guy Hoskins is in charge.
那个叫霍斯金斯的掌管了这里
And he has this insane plan to use the Raptors to hunt the Indominus.
他还有个疯狂的计划 打算用迅猛龙去猎杀暴虐龙
What do you mean "use the Raptors"?
你说"用迅猛龙"是什么意思
You shouldn't say "bitch."
你不应该说脏话的
Take the kids. Get them someplace safe.
带着孩子们去安全的地方
- You got this! Damn it, drive! - Go faster!
- 你可以的 该死 快开车 - 开快点
This does not feel safe.
这里一点都不安全
Can we stay with you?
我们能跟你们在一起吗
I am never leaving you as long as you live.
我这辈子都不会离开你们了
No, no, no. Him.
不 不 不 我说的是跟着他
Yeah, definitely him.
对 绝对是他
She looks at what she wants.
她只看她想要的东西
Usually what she wants to eat.
一般来说 是她想吃的东西
The mother hen has finally arrived.
母鸡妈妈终于出现了
Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals.
赶紧给我滚 离我的恐龙们远点
Hoskins, you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch!
霍斯金斯 这就是你一直期待的场面 你个狗娘养的杂种
How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?
还要死多少人你才能意识到这个任务有多重要
It's not a mission.
这不是任务
It's a field test.
这是实地演练
This is an INGEN situation now.
现在是国际遗传科技说了算
Okay, there are gonna be cruise ships that show up here at first light.
好吧 明天一早就会有邮轮过来
Everybody's gonna get off this island.
所有人都会离开这座岛
You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives.
明天你将看到新闻报导 你是怎么拯救生命的
No, no, no, better yet...
不 不 不 比这还好...
how your animals saved lives.
应该说是 你的动物是怎么拯救这些生命的
They've never been out of containment. It's crazy.
它们从来没被放出过笼子 这太疯狂了
This is happening!
这已成定局了
With or without you.
有没有你们都一样
We know that she is in sector five.
我们知道她在第五区
This is a game we call hide-and-seek. It's a scent drill.
这是我们称作捉迷藏的游戏 气味训练
We've done it about a thousand times with these animals.
我们已经和这些动物操练过几千次了
When they get on target, and they will get on target...
等到它们锁定目标 就不会忘记
Velociraptors are pack hunters.
迅猛龙是群体攻击的
They like to herd the animal into a kill zone.
它们会把猎物赶到包围圈里
That's when we take our shot.
等到那时我们就开枪
Get a clear shot, wait on my command and give her everything you got.
等到我发出指令 给她最致命的一击
We got one good target, gentlemen.
我们的目标只有一个 先生们
Do not shoot my Raptors.
不要误伤我的迅猛龙
You don't scare me.
你吓不到我
No, they're not.
不 他们并不安全
What are their names?
他们叫什么名字?
Well, you got Charlie.
这是查理
There's Echo. Here is Delta.
那边的是艾可 这是德塔
This one's called Blue. She's the Beta.
这家伙叫小蓝 她是小头目
You're looking at him, kid.
就在你眼前 小伙子
All right, get in. Come on.
好了 进去 快点
If you need me, I'll be right up front.
如果你们想找我 我就在前面
Just open that window.
把那窗户打开就行
Put your seatbelts on.
系上安全带
Okay, so just...
好的 然后...
Nothing's getting in here, right?
它们不会跑进来吧?
Do you remember that ghost at the old house? Remember the one in the garage?
你还记得那所老房子里的幽灵吗 在车库里那只?
I protected you, right?
我有保护你 对吗?
You made a battle axe out of a ruler and a paper plate.
你用尺和纸盘做了一个战斧
Yeah. See, nothing is gonna get you while I'm around, okay?
嗯 所以只要有我在你就不会有事的 知道了吗?
But you're not always gonna be around.
但你不会永远在我身边
We're brothers, okay?
我们是兄弟 好吗?
We'll always be brothers and we'll always come back to one another.
我们永远都会是兄弟 永远都是彼此的坚强后盾
Your boyfriend's a badass.
你男朋友真是个猛男
Imagine if we had these puppies in Tora Bora.
想象一下如果派它们去猎杀恐怖组织 你说该有多棒
Are you recording this thing?
你录下来了吗?
They're slowing down.
他们慢下来了
They got something.
他们察觉到了什么
You know what? No, no, no. You guys are not gonna watch this.
你知道吗? 这太血腥了 你们不能看这个
Keep the window closed.
把窗户关上
Something's wrong.
事情有点不大对劲
They're communicating.
他们在相互交流
I know why they wouldn't tell us what it's made of.
我总算知道他们为什么不肯说出这玩意的基因结构了
That thing's part Raptor.
它有一部分迅猛龙的基因
What's taking them so long? Light it up!
他们怎么还不行动? 开火!
Raptors got a new alpha.
迅猛龙有新的大头目了
No, no, no. Everyone is fine.
不 不 不 无人伤亡
He's scared. It's okay to lie when people are scared.
他很害怕 对害怕的人说谎没有关系
Sweetheart, you will, okay? I promise.
亲爱的 你会回家的 好吗? 我保证
Tomorrow you will be home...
明天你就能回家了...
and your mother will never let me see you again.
而且你妈妈再也不会让我见你们俩了
Get out of here! Go!
离开这里! 快点!
Just hold on back there.
坐稳了 坚持住
- Turn it on. - I don't know how.
- 快打开 - 我不知道怎么打开
Are you boys okay?
你们还好吗?
Hey, did you see that?
嘿 刚刚你看到了吗?
I can't wait to tell Mom.
我等不及要告诉妈妈了
Please, no. Do not tell your mother about that, ever.
拜托了 别 永远都不要跟你妈说这个
- Owen! - Owen!
- 欧文! - 欧文!
We gotta get indoors. Follow me.
我们得躲到室内去 跟我来
Lowery, we're headed your way. Call in a chopper.
洛瑞 我们正朝你的方向驶来 叫一架直升机来
Everything must be accounted for.
所有物品全部清点装上车
I want all backup generators online.
启动所有的备用发电机
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
Change of plans. Mission took a jog to the left.
计划有变 任务失败了
I'm taking everything off-site.
我要将所有的东西都带走
The embryos are safe here.
胚胎们在这里很安全
They can live up to eight weeks on the generators.
他们靠发电机 可以存活八个星期
No, no. You listen. The park's gonna be Chapter 11 by morning.
不 不 你听着 这个公园明天就会破产
Okay, our little side project's about to get a shot in the arm.
明白吗 我们的秘密项目就要落空了
I don't want a bunch of lawyers messing around
我可不想看到
with something that they don't understand.
一堆无知的律师来捣乱
Hey! I'm gonna take that as a yes.
嘿 不说话我就当你默认了
Ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to thank you for your patience.
女士们先生们 多谢您的耐心等候
The next ferry will be leaving in 45 minutes.
下一批渡船将在四十五分钟后启程
If you require immediate medical attention, please
如果您需要紧急的医疗护理
report to the nearest health service station.
请到最近的健康服务中心
Is this what you had in mind?
这就是你想要的吗?
Okay, people. We have an extraction point at the east dock.
好了 伙计们 我们在东码头有一个接应撤离点
They said we had to evacuate. There's a boat.
他们说有船让我们得赶紧撤离
Someone has to stay behind.
总得有人留下来支援
No. I have a boyfriend.
不 我有男朋友了
I didn't know that you guys were, like, together-together.
我不知道你们 脱离单身狗行列了
That's good. You don't mention him, ever.
那很好 你从来都没有提起过他
No, I'm at work.
不 我工作时从不提私事
No, no, no. Yeah.
不 不 不 好吧
- Well... - Yeah, okay.
- 那个... - 好了 我懂
- Great. - Great.
- 很好 - 很好
- Okay. - Okay.
- 很好 - 很好
- Are you gonna be okay? - Yeah.
- 你会没事吗? - 我会的
Where's Hoskins?
霍斯金斯在哪儿?
He's sending you and the assets to a secure location.
他要把你还有全部资产送到安全的地方
But our deal is still intact?
那我们的交易还算数吗?
Don't worry. You'll be well taken care of. Let's go!
别担心 我们不会亏待你的 走吧!
Thank you for visiting Jurassic World.
感谢您光临侏罗纪世界
We hope you enjoyed your adventure.
我们希望您享受你的冒险旅程
Don't forget to visit the gift shop, and remember...
别忘了光顾礼品商店 而且记住...
It's always happy hour at Margaritaville.
在玛格丽塔 总有快乐的时光
Come on, come on. Go inside.
快点 快点 进去
Control room. That way.
中心控制室 这边
They evacuated the lab.
他们疏散了实验室
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm afraid that's above your pay grade, honey.
这恐怕在你的权限之上了 宝贝
Dr. Wu works for us.
吴博士是我们的人
That's not a real dinosaur.
那不是真正的恐龙
No, it ain't, kid.
不 当然不是 小伙子
But somebody's gotta make sure that this company has a future.
总得有人保住这家公司的未来
that one, a fraction of the size...
这家伙 不但有体型...
able to hide from the most advanced military technology.
能够躲避最先进军事科技的...
A living weapon unlike anything we've ever seen.
一个我们从未见过的 活生生的武器
You see? Millions of years of evolution... what did we learn?
你了解吗? 数百万年的进化... 教会了我们什么?
Nature is the gift that just...
大自然就是一件礼物...
We're on the same side, right? Right?
我们是一边的 对吗? 对吗?
I'm on your side.
我是你那一边的
No, boys. This way. Come on.
- 不 孩子们 这边 - 快点
That's how it is, huh?
你们就是这么报答我吗 嗯?
Teeth. We need more teeth.
尖牙 我们需要更多的尖牙
Okay, so, you just wait here.
好 你们待在这里
It's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Lowery, are you still there?
洛瑞 你还在吗?
Hey, where are you?
嘿 你在哪儿?
I need you to open Paddock 9.
我需要你打开九号围场的门
Damn it, Lowery, be a man and do something for once in your life.
该死的洛瑞 你这辈子能不能像个男人一样 好好拼一次
Why did you have to make it personal?
干嘛对我人身攻击?
Oh, my God, it's your parents. It's your parents.
哦 我的天 那是你们的父母 那是你们的父母
Are you okay? Oh, baby.
你们没事吧? 哦 宝贝们
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办?
Probably stick together.
只好在一起了