美国队长3 Captain America: Civil War

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 科萨语 / 英语 / 德语 / 俄语 / 罗马尼亚语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 安东尼·罗素 / 乔·罗素

演员: 克里斯·埃文斯 / 小罗伯特·唐尼 / 斯嘉丽·约翰逊 / 塞巴斯蒂安·斯坦 / 安东尼·麦凯 / 唐·钱德尔 / 杰瑞米·雷纳 / 查德维克·博斯曼 / 保罗·贝坦尼 / 伊丽莎白·奥尔森 / 保罗


台词
YONGII ctrlthesky@hotmail.com
Longing
渴望
Rusted
生锈
Seventeen
十七
Daybreak
黎明
Furnace
火炉
Nine
Benign
善良
Homecoming
回祖国
One
Freight car
火车货车车厢
Good morning, Soldier.
早上好 士兵
Ready to comply.
愿意服从
I have a mission for you.
我有个任务要交给你
Sanction and extract.
制裁和取回
No witnesses.
不留活口
Well done Soldier.
干得好 士兵
Alright, what do you see?
你看见什么了
Standard beat cops.
普通的片区巡警
Small station.
小警局
Quiet street.
街区安静
It's a good target.
是个不错的目标
There's an ATM in the south corner, which means...
南角有台自动取款机 也就是说
Cameras.
有摄像头
Both cross streets are one way.
两条交叉街道都是单行的
So compromised escape routes.
不算是很好的逃跑路线
Means our guy doesn't care about being seen
也就是说我们的目标不在乎被看到
he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out.
也不怕在逃跑时造成混乱
You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?
看到半个街区外的那辆逍遥了吗
Yeah, the red one. It's cute.
看到了 红色那辆吗 还不错
It's also bullet proof,
而且是防弹的
which means private security,
意味着是私人保安
which means more guns,
也意味着更多枪
which means more headaches for somebody, probably us.
意味着会让某些人更加头疼 比如我们
You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?
你们知道我能用意念移动物体吧
Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature.
小心谨慎必须成为你的本能
Anybody ever tell you, you're a little paranoid.
有人跟你说过你有点多疑吗
Not to my face. Why, did you hear something?
没当面说过 怎么 你听到什么了吗
Eyes on target, folks.
伙计们 精神集中点
It's the best lead we've on Rumlow in 6 months.
这是半年来最可靠的关于朗姆洛的线索了
I don't want to lose him.
我可不想跟丢了
If he sees us coming that won't be a problem,
如果他看到我们 那就不是问题了
he kind of hates us.
他算是恨死我们了
Sam, see that garbage truck?
山姆 看到那辆垃圾车了吗
Tag it.
追踪它
Give me X-ray.
进行X光扫描
That truck's loaded for max weight, and the driver's armed.
卡车达到了最大载重 驾驶员有枪
It's a battling ram. - Go now.
是辆冲撞车 -行动
What?
怎么了
He's not hitting the police.
他的目标不是警察局
Body armor. AR15s
防弹衣都是AR15
I make 7 hostiles.
发现七名敌人
I make 5.
还剩五个
Sam.
山姆
Rumlow's on the third floor.
朗姆洛在三层
Wanda. Just like we practice. - What about the gas?
旺达 就像练习时那样 -那毒体呢
Get it out.
吸出来
Pack it up.
装走
He's here.
他来了
Rumlow has a biological weapon. - I'm on it.
朗姆洛拿走了生物武器 -我这就去
I don't work like that no more.
我不怕这招了
Fire in the hole.
手雷来了
No!
Sam. He's in an AFV heading north.
山姆 他开装甲战车向北走了
Take this to the airstrip.
把这个带去机场
We're not gonna out run him. Lose the truck.
我们跑不过他 弃车
Where are you going to meet us? - I'm not.
你去哪和我们汇合 -我们不汇合
I got 4, they're splitting up.
我看到四个 他们分头了
I got the two on the left.
我负责左边两个
They ditched their gear.
他们把装备扔了
It's a shell game now. One of them has the payload.
得靠猜了 只有一个人拿走了武器
There you are, you son of a bitch.
你在这儿呢 你个混蛋
I've been waiting for this!
这一刻我等好久了
He doesn't have it.
东西不在他这儿
I'm empty.
我没找到
Out of the way!
闪开
Drop it.
放下枪
Or I'll drop this.
不然我就把这个扔了
Drop it! - He'll do it!
放下枪 -他说到做到
Payload secured. Thanks, Sam.
武器拿到了 谢谢 山姆
Don't thank me.
别谢我
I'm not thanking that thing. - His name is Redwing.
我才不要谢那东西 -他叫红翼
I'm still not thanking it. - He's cute. Go ahead, pet him.
我还是不会谢它 -他多可爱 摸摸他吧
Come on!
来啊
This is for dropping a building on my face.
这下是为了你拿大楼砸我的脸
I think I look pretty good, all things considered.
考虑到种种情况 我觉得我看起来还算不错
Who's your buyer?
你的买家是谁
You know he knew you.
他认得你
You pal, your buddy, your Bucky.
你那个朋友 好哥们 你的巴基
What did you say? - He remembered you.
你说什么 -他记得你
I was there. He got all weepy about it.
我当时在场 他还泪汪汪的
Till they put put his brain back in the blender.
然后他们就又把他的脑子搅乱了
He wanted you to know something.
他想告诉你句话
He said to me,
他对我说
Please tell Rogers,
请转告罗杰斯
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
该走的时候 就得走
And you're coming with me.
你得随我一起来
Oh my...
天哪
Sam. We need...
山姆 我们需要
Fire and rescue, on the south side of the building.
消防救援 在大楼南面
We got to get up here.
我们得马上上去
Try to remember the kind of September
尽量记住九月的美好
When grass was green...
那时草地仍碧绿
Wake up, dear. Say goodbye to your father.
醒醒 孩子 跟你父亲告别
Who's the homeless person on the couch?
沙发上的流浪汉是谁
This is why I love coming home for Christmas.
这就是我爱回家过圣诞的原因
Right before you leave town.
因为你们就要走了
Be nice, dear.
好好说话 亲爱的
He's been studying abroad.
他出国留学好容易回来一次
Really, which broad? What's her name?
真的吗 学的哪个姑娘 她叫什么
Candice.
坎迪斯
Do me a favour. Try not to burn the house down before Monday.
拜托你 周一之前别把房子烧了
Okay, so it's Monday.
好 那就周一再烧
That is good to know. I will plan my Toga party accordingly.
知道了 我会据此安排我长袍派对的时间
Where're you going?
你们要去哪
Your father's flying us to the Bahamas for a little get away.
你父亲要带我去巴哈马群岛渡个假
We might have to make a quick stop.
也许得先去一趟别处
At the Pentagon. Right?
去五角大楼吗
Don't worry.
别担心
You're gonna love the holiday menu at the commissary.
你肯定会喜欢那里餐厅的节日菜单
You know, they say sarcasm is a metric for potential.
据说讽刺是衡量一个人潜力的标准
If that's true, you'll be a great man some day.
如果真是这样 你以后一定能成为一个伟人
I'll get the bags.
我去拿包
He does miss you when you are not here.
你不在的时候他非常想念你
And frankly, you're going to miss us.
老实说 你也会想我们的
Because this is the last time we're all going to be together.
因为这是我们最后一次在一起
You know what's about to happen.
你知道后来发生了什么
Say something. If you don't, you'll regret it.
说点什么吧 不说你会后悔的
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
And I knew you did the best you could.
我知道你尽力了
That's how I wished it happened.
我希望事情是这样的
Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing... or "BARF".
二元扩张倒退框架 简称"二扩"
God, I got to work on that acronym.
天哪 这缩写还得好好想想
An extremely costly method, of hijacking the hippocampus
一种极其昂贵的通过控制海马体
to clear... traumatic memories.
清除创伤记忆的手段
It doesn't change the fact
这无法改变
that they never made it to the airport,
他们根本没能到达机场的事实
or the things I did to avoid processing my grief. But...
或是我为了逃避悲伤所做的那些事 但是
Plus, 611 million dollars for my little therapeutic experiment.
再者 我这个治疗实验花费了6.11亿美元
No one in their right mind would ever funded it.
任何一个正常人都不会赞助这个项目
Help me out. What's the MIT mission statement.
提醒我一下 麻省理工的宗旨是什么
To generate, disseminate and preserve knowledge,
创造 传播和保护知识
and work with others,
与他人协作
to bring to bear on the world's great challenges.
尽全力去挑战世界的极限
Well, you, are the others.
你们 就是他人
And quiet as it's kept the challenges facing you
尽管没有大肆宣传 你们所面临的挑战
are the greatest mankind has ever known.
也是人类所遭遇的严峻的
Plus, most of you are broke.
另外 你们大多数都破产了
Also, rather you were.
或者说 你们之前是
As of this moment, every student has been made an equal recipient
即刻生效 在座各位都将得到
of the inaugural September Foundation Grant.
九月基金的拨款
As in, all of your projects have just been approved and funded.
就是说 你们所有人的项目都得到批准资助了
No strings. No taxes.
没有附加条款 不收税
Just... reframe the future.
放手去 改变未来吧
Starting now.
从现在开始
Go break some eggs.
别怕犯错 放手做吧
That uh... That took my breathe away.
我简直 真是要窒息了
Tony, so generous, so much money.
托尼 太慷慨了 那么多钱
I... Out of curiosity and...
我出于好奇问一句
Will any portion of that grant be made available to faculty?
拨款会有一部分给教职工吗
I know, ew, gross, but hear me out.
我知道 真没品 但听我说
I have got this killer idea for a self cooking hotdog.
我有个关于自熟热狗的绝妙点子
Basically, chemical detonator embedded...
基本上就是嵌入化学引燃剂
Restroom's this way, yeah?
洗手间在这边吗
Yeah. Embedding in the meat shaft.
是的 嵌在肉架中
Mr. Stark, I am so sorry about the telepromter.
斯塔克先生 提词器的事很抱歉
I didn't know Miss Potts has canceled.
我不知道波茨女士不来了
They didn't have time to fix it.
他们没来得及改
It's...
fine. I..I..I'll be right back.
没事 我马上回来
We'll catch up later.
我们等下再聊
That was nice, what you did for those young people.
你为那些年轻人做的事真是不错
Oh, they deserve it.
他们应得的
Plus it helps ease my conscious.
也让我的良心好过些
They say, there's a correlation between generosity and guilt.
据说慷慨与内疚是有关联的
But, you got the money.
但你有的是钱
Break as many eggs as you like.
可以尽情犯错
Right?
对吧
Are you going up?
你要上去吗
I'm right where I want to be.
我就想待在这里
Okay, okay.
行了 别动
Sorry, it's an occupational hazard.
对不起 职业病
I work for the State department. Human resources.
我在国务院工作 人力资源部
I know it's boring.
我知道这很无聊
But, it enabled me to raise a son.
但这让我能养活我的儿子
I'm very proud of what he grew up to be.
我很为他的成长骄傲
His name was Charlie Spencer.
他叫查理·斯宾塞
Your murdered him.
你杀了他
In Sokovia.
在索科威亚
Not that that matters in the least to you.
当然 这对你来说毫不重要
You think you fight for us?
你以为你为我们而战
You just fight for yourself.
其实你只是为自己
Who's going to avenge my son, Stark?
谁会为我儿子复仇 斯塔克
He's dead. And I blame you.
他死了 都怪你
11 Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation
上月 在尼日利亚拉各斯 11名瓦坎达公民
between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries
在复仇者联盟与雇佣兵的冲突中
in Lagos, Nigeria, last month.
不幸遇难
The traditionally reclusive Wakandans
这些通常与世隔绝的瓦坎达人
were on an outreach mission in Lagos when the attack occurred.
在袭击发生时 正在拉各斯进行公益服务
Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil.
我国人民的鲜血洒在了外国领土上
Not only because of the actions of criminals,
不仅是因为犯罪行为
but by the indifference of those pledge to stop them.
还因为阻止犯罪的人的冷漠
Victory at the expense of the innocent, is no victory at all.
牺牲无辜者取得的胜利 根本算不上胜利
The Wakanda King went on to...
瓦坎达国王接着...
They are operating outside and above the international law.
他们不受国际法的限制
Because that's the reality, if we don't respond to acts like these.
如果我们不回应此类行为 就会变成这样
What legal authority does an enhanced individual
旺达·马克西莫夫这样的能力增强者
like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nige...
有什么法律权利在尼日利亚行动
It's my fault. - That's not true.
都怪我 -不是的
Then turn the TV back on, they're being very specific.
那就把电视再打开 他们可指名道姓了
I should've clocked that bomb vest
我早该拆除那件炸弹背心
long before you have to deal with it.
而不是让你不得不动手
Rumlow said 'Bucky' and...
朗姆洛提到"巴基"
All of a sudden, I was a 16 year old kid again in Brooklyn.
突然间 我又成了那个布鲁克林的16岁少年
And people died.
有人死了
It's on me. - It's on both of us.
这怪我 -怪我们俩
This job...
这份工作
We try to save as many people as we can.
我们尽可能救下更多的人
Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody,
有时并不能救每个人
but, if we can't find a way to live with that,
但如果我们无法接受这一点
then next time...
下次
maybe nobody get saved.
也许我们谁都救不了
Vis, we talked about this.
小幻 我们谈过的
Yes. But the door was opened so I assumed that...
是啊 但门开着 所以我以为
Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. Stark was arriving.
罗杰斯队长说斯塔克先生回来让我通知他
Thank you. I'll be right down.
谢谢 我马上下去
I'll... use the door.
我...走门
Oh, and apparently, he's brought a guest.
还有 他带了位客人
You know who it is?
你知道是谁吗
The Secretary of State.
国务卿
5 years ago, I had a heart attack.
五年前 我心脏病发作
and dropped right in the middle of my backswing.
打高尔夫球后挥杆时昏了过去
Turned out, it was the best round of my life
结果 那成了我人生最大的幸事
because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass.
因为经历了13小时的手术和三重搭桥术之后
I found something 40 years in the army never taught me:
我发现了四十年军队生涯没教过我的东西
perspective.
远见
The world owes the Avengers an unpayable debt.
全世界欠复仇者联盟一个无法偿还的人情
You have... fought for us.
你们为我们而战
Protected us. Risked your lives.
保护了我们 拿生命冒险
But while a great many people see you as heroes.
虽然有很多人把你们当成英雄
There are some...
但也有一些人
who would prefer the word "vigilantes."
更愿意用"义务警员"这个词
And what word would you use, Mr. Secretary.
你会用哪个词 国务卿先生
How about "dangerous?"
危险怎么样
What would you call a group of US-based, enhanced individuals,
你会如何形容一群驻扎在美国的能力增强者
who routinely ignores sovereign borders
习惯性地无视主权国家边界
and inflict their will wherever they choose
去哪 做什么 全凭自己意愿
and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind.
而且老实说 对造成的后果也似乎毫不关心
New York.
纽约
Washington D.C.
华盛顿特区
Sokovia.
索科威亚
Lagos.
拉各斯
Okay. That's enough.
好了 够了
For the past 4 years,
过去四年中
you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision.
你们的行动拥有无限权力而且无人监管
That's an arrangement the governments of the world
世界各国政府对这种情况
can no longer tolerate.
已不能再容忍
But I think we have a solution.
但我们有解决办法
The Sokovia Accords.
《索科威亚协议》
Approved by 117 countries.
117国批准
It states, that the Avengers
其中写明 复仇者联盟
shall no longer be a private organization.
不再是私人组织
Instead,
而是
they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations Panel,
要在一个联合国小组的监督下行动
only when and if that Panel deems it necessary.
且是否出动要由该小组决定
The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place.
复仇者联盟的成立是为了让世界更安全
I feel we've done that.
我觉得我们做到了
Tell me Captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?
队长 你知道托尔和班纳现在在哪吗
If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes,
我要是搞丢了两个30兆吨级的核武器
you can bet there'd be consequences.
肯定会有后果
Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works.
妥协 保证 世界就是这样运转的
Believe me, this is the middle ground.
相信我 这就是中间立场
So, there are contingencies.
有应急预案的吧
3 days from now, the UN meets in Vienna
三天后 联合国将在维也纳召开会议
to ratify the Accords.
批准《协议》
Well, talk it over.
你们好好谈谈吧
And if we come to a decision you don't like?
要是我们的决定你不喜欢呢
Then you retire.
那你们就退休
Hello?
有人吗
Is this your car out front?
外面停的是你的车吗
I jumped the kerb.
我开到人行道上了
Maybe we could, take care of it ourselves.
也许我们可以私了
I mean, if you want to call the cops,
要是你想打电话叫警察
that...that's okay too, I guess.
那也可以
No.
No cops.
不用叫警察
Thank you.
谢谢
You kept your looks, Colonel.
你怎么没变样 上校
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Mission report: December 16, 1991
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Zemo.
我叫泽莫
I will repeat my question.
我会重复一遍我的问题
Mission report. December 16, 1991
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell,
神盾局陷落时
Black Widow released Hydra files to the public.
黑寡妇公布了九头蛇文件
Millions of pages much of it encrypted.
有数百万页 大都加了密
Not easy to decipher.
很难破译
But,
但是
I have experience.
我有经验
And patience.
也有耐心
A man can do anything if he has those.
有这两样就什么都能做成
What do you want?
你想要什么
Mission report. December 16, 1991
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
Go to hell.
见鬼去吧
Hydra deserves its place on the ashheap,
九头蛇活该灰飞烟灭
so your death would not bother me.
所以 我不介意杀你
But I'd have to use this book,
但你不说 我就得用这本书
and other bloodier methods to find what I need.
和其他更血腥的手段 来找到我要的
I don't look forward to that.
我并不想那样
You'd only be dying for... your pride.
而你的死 也只是保住了自尊
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Secretary Ross, has a Congressional Medal of Honor,
国务卿罗斯有一枚国会荣誉勋章
which is one more than you have.
比你多一枚
So, let's say we agree to this thing.
那么假设我们同意签字
How long does it gonna be before they LoJack us
政府过多久就会像追踪普通罪犯那样
like a bunch of common criminals?
追踪我们
117 countries want to sign this.
117个国家要签这份协议
117, Sam,
117个 山姆
and you're just like, "No, that's cool. We got it."
你就完全不当回事吗
How long are you gonna play both sides?
你还要做多久两面派
I have an equation. - Oh, this will clear it up.
我有个方程式 -这样就明白了
In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man,
斯塔克先生宣布他是钢铁侠后的八年里
the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially.
能力增强者的数量一直呈指数增长
And during the same period,
同一段时期里
the number of potentially world-ending events
可能引发世界末日的事件数量
has risen at a commensurate rate.
也在同时上升
You saying it's our fault?
你是说 这是我们的错吗
I'm saying there maybe a causality.
我是说 这可能有因果关系
Our very strength invites challenge.
我们的超能力招来挑战
Challenge incites conflict.
挑战激发冲突
And conflict...
而冲突
breeds catastrophe.
会引发灾难
Oversight.
监管
Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand.
是我们应该给予考虑的
Boom.
说到点上了
Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal.
托尼 你安静得出奇啊
It's because he's already made up his mind.
因为他已经决定好了
Boy, you know me so well.
天呐 你真懂我
Actually, I'm nursing my electromagnetic headache.
实际上 是电磁头痛犯了
That's what's going on, Cap.
所以我才沉默 队长
It's just pain...
就是疼
it's discomfort.
不舒服
Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal?
是谁把咖啡渣倒进垃圾处理器了
Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?
我是给机车党开了家旅馆吗
Oh, that's Charles Spencer by the way.
那是查尔斯·斯宾塞
He's a great kid. Computer engineering degree.
是个好孩子 计算机工程专业
3.6 GPA.
平均成绩3.6
Had a floor-level gig at Intel planned for the fall.
计划秋天去因特尔基层上班
But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul,
但是 他想趁窝在办公室里之前
before he park it behind a desk.
先去积累阅历
See the world, maybe be of service.
看看世界 做做义工
Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale
查理不想去维加斯或劳德尔堡
which is what I would do.
要我就会选那些地方
He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam, which sounds fun.
也没去巴黎或阿姆斯特丹 那儿多有趣
He decided to spend his summer,
他想利用暑假
building sustainable housing for the poor.
给穷人建生态住宅
Guess where, Sokovia.
猜猜是哪 索科威亚
He wanted to make a difference, I suppose.
他可能是想做出些改变
I mean, we won't know
但我们无从得知了
cause we dropped a building on him
因为我们打得正高兴时
while we were kicking ass.
向他身上砸了一栋楼
There's no decision making process here.
我们完全没有决策程序
We need to be put in check.
我们需要受到管制
Whatever form that takes, I'm game.
不管以什么形式 我都接受
If we can't accept limitations, if we're bounderless,
如果不受限制 我们就会无法无天
we're no better than the bad guys.
比坏人好不到哪去
Tony, someone dies on your watch,
托尼 有人死在你眼皮下
you don't give up.
你不能就此放弃
Who said we're giving up?
谁说我们要放弃了
We are, for not taking responsibility for our actions.
如果不对自己的行为负责 就是放弃
These documents just shifts the blames.
这些文件只是在推卸责任
I'm sorry, Steve, that...
对不起 史蒂夫
That is dangerously arrogant.
这话自负得危险
This is the United Nations we're talking about.
这可是联合国啊
It's not the World Security Council,
不是世界安全理事会
it's not S.H.I.E.L.D., it's not Hydra.
不是神盾局 也不是九头蛇
No, but it's run by people with agendas
对 但管理者仍是人 人有目的
and agendas change.
而目的会变
That's good. That's why I'm here.
那是好事 所以我才会在这儿
When I realized what my weapons were capable of
当我意识到我的武器落入敌手
in the wrong hands,
后果会多不堪设想时
I shut it down, stopped manufacturing...
我就停止生产了
Tony. You chose to do that.
托尼 那是你的选择
If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose.
如果我们签字 就放弃了选择权
What if this Panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go.
如果小组派我们去不该去的地方
What if there's somewhere we need to go, and they don't let us.
或是不许我们去该去的地方呢
We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.
我们也许不完美 但仍是最可靠的人
If we don't do this now, it's going to be done to us later.
如果现在不签 将来他们会强迫我们签
That's the fact. That won't be pretty.
事实就是如此 到时会闹得很不好看
You're saying they'll come for me. - We would protect you.
你是说他们会来抓我 -我们会保护你的
Maybe Tony's right.
或许托尼是对的
If, we have one hand on the wheel we can still steer.
如果我们稍作妥协 就还有回旋余地
If we take it off...
但如果彻底决裂...
Aren't you the same woman
你还是不是
who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?
几年前跟政府叫板的那个女人了
I'm just... reading the terrain.
我这是...审时度势
We have made some very public mistakes.
我们在公众面前犯了些大错
We need to win their trust back.
我们需要重获他们的信任
Focus up.
慢着
I'm sorry, did I just mishear you or did you agree with me.
抱歉 是我听错了吗 你是在支持我吗
Oh, I want to take it back. - No, no, no. You can't retract it.
我想反悔了 -不不 不能收回
Thank you. Unprecedented.
谢谢啊 真是破天荒
Okay, case close.
好了 这事结了
I win.
我赢了
I have to go.
我得走了
And now,
现在
I would like to invite Sharon Carter,
我想请莎伦·卡特
to come up and say a few words.
上台说几句
Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of S.H.I.E.L.D.
玛格丽特·卡特为人熟知的身份是神盾局创始人
But I just knew her as Aunt Peggy.
但对我来说 她只是佩吉姑妈
She had a photograph in her office.
她办公室有张相片
Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK.
佩吉姑妈跟肯尼迪并肩而站
As a kid, that was pretty cool.
作为孩子 这让我觉得很酷
But, it was a lot to live up to.
但这也是很大的压力
Which is why I never told anyone we were related.
所以我从不告诉别人我们是亲戚
I asked her once
有一次我问她
how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage
在女性饱受歧视的时代
in a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either.
她是如何成为一名成功的外交官和间谍的
She said, compromise where you can.
她回答说 能妥协就妥协
But where you can't, don't.
不能妥协就坚持己见
Even if everyone is telling you
即使你身边所有人
that something wrong is something right.
都把错的说成对的
Even if the whole world is telling you to move.
即使全世界都叫你让开
It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree,
你必须如大树般稳稳站住
look them in they eye and say, "No...... you move."
直视他们的眼睛说 ”不……你让开“
When I came out of the ice,
被解冻后
I thought everyone I had known was gone.
我以为我认识的人都死了
When I found out that she was alive,
后来知道她还活着
I was just lucky to have her.
只觉得还有她在很幸运
She had you back too.
有你也是她的幸运
Who else signed it.
还有谁签字了
Tony, Rhodey, Vision.
托尼 罗德 幻视
Clint?
克林特呢
Says he's retired.
他说自己退休了
Wanda? - TBD.
旺达呢 -待定
I'm off to Vienna for the signing of the Accords.
我要去维也纳签《协议》
There's plenty of room on the jet.
飞机上还有好多空位
Just because it's the path of least resistance
这虽然是最轻松的路
doesn't mean it's the wrong path.
不代表就是错的路
Staying together is more important than how we stay together.
团结比团结的方式更重要
What are we giving up to do it?
那我们要为此放弃什么
I'm sorry, Nat. I can't sign it.
抱歉 小娜 我不能签
I know.
我知道
Then what are you doing here?
那你来干吗
I didn't want you to be alone.
我不想让你一个人面对
Come here.
过来
At a special United Nations conference,
在一次特殊的联合国会议中
117 countries have come together to ratify the Sokovia Accords.
117个国家一起正式签署了《索科威亚协议》
Excuse me, Miss Romanoff? - Yes.
抱歉 请问是罗曼诺夫小姐吗 -是
These need your signature.
需要您签个字
Thank you. - Thanks.
谢谢 -谢谢
I suppose neither of us is used to the spotlight.
我们俩似乎都不习惯成为焦点人物
Well, it's not always so flattering.
毕竟这不总是好事
You seem to be doing alright so far.
你到目前表现得还好嘛
Considering your last trip to Capitol Hill,
考虑到你之前在国会山的经历
I wouldn't think you'd be particularly comfortable in this company.
想必你跟这些人待在一起不会很自在
Well, I'm not.
确实如此
And that alone makes me glad you are here, Ms Romanoff.
光是这一点就让我感激你能来 罗曼诺夫小姐
Why? You don't approve of all this?
为什么 你不赞成此举吗
The Accords, yes. The politics, not really.
《协议》我支持 政治方面就不敢苟同
Two people, in a room, can get more done than a 100.
两个人在一间屋里 效率能胜过百人
Unless you need to move a piano.
除非你需要搬钢琴
Papa. - Son.
父亲 -孩子
Miss. Romanoff. - King T'Chaka.
罗曼诺夫小姐 -特查卡国王
Please, allow me to apologize for what happened in Nigeria.
请允许我为尼日利亚的事道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for agreeing to all this.
谢谢你对我们的支持
I'm sad to hear that Captain Rogers will not be joining us today.
我很遗憾罗杰斯队长今天将缺席
Yes, so am I. - If everyone could please be seated.
我也很遗憾 -请大家就座
This assembly is now in session.
会议现在正式开始
That is the future calling.
未来在召唤我们了
Such a pleasure.
很荣幸
Thank you.
谢谢
For a man who disapproves of diplomacy,
你不喜欢外交
you're getting quite good at it.
却做得越来越好
I'm happy, Father.
那就好 父亲
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
When stolen Wakandan vibranium
当失窃的瓦坎达振金
was used to make a terrible weapon,
被用于制造可怕的武器
we, in Wakanda, were force to question our legacy.
我们瓦坎达人被迫质疑我们的遗产
Those men and women killed in Nigeria,
在尼日利亚遇害的那些男男女女
were part of a good will mission
是前去开展慈善活动
from a country too long in the shadows.
而他们的祖国已在阴影中待了太久
We will not, however, let misfortune drive us back.
然而 我们不会因不幸而却步
We will fight to improve the world we wish to join.
我们会努力让我们想走入的世界更加美好
I am grateful to the Avengers for supporting this initiative.
我非常感激复仇者联盟对此计划的支持
Wakanda is proud to extend its hand in peace.
瓦坎达非常骄傲能为和平贡献力量
Everybody get down!
大家卧倒
My mom tried to talk me out of enlisting, but...
我妈妈曾劝我不要入伍 但是...
not Aunt Peggy.
但佩吉姑妈没有
She brought me my first thigh holster.
我的第一个大腿枪套就是她送的
Very practical. - And stylish.
非常实用 -还很时髦
The CIA has you stationed over here now?
中情局把你派来了这里吗
At Berlin, Joint Terrorism Task Force.
是去柏林 联合反恐任务小组
Right.
这样啊
Sounds fun. - I know, right?
听起来不错 -可不是
I've been meaning to ask you.
我一直想问你
When you were spying on me from across the hall...
你在走廊对面监视我的时候
You mean when I was doing my job?
你是说我在执行任务的时候
Did Peggy know?
佩吉知道吗
She kept so many secrets.
她的秘密已经够多了
I didn't want her to have one from you.
我不希望她还要面对你的秘密
Thanks for walking me back. - Sure.
谢谢你送我回来 -不客气
Steve. There's something you got to see.
史蒂夫 你得看看这个
A bomb hidden in a news van
一枚放在新闻车上的炸弹
ripped through - Who's coordinating?
炸毁了位于 -是谁在指挥
the UN building in Vienna.
维也纳的联合国大楼
Good. They're solid. Forensics?
很好 他们很可靠 鉴证呢
More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead.
超过70人受伤 至少12人死亡
Including Wakanda's King T'Chaka.
其中包括瓦坎达国王特查卡
Officials have released a video of a suspect,
当局发布了一段嫌疑人的视频
who they have identified
他们确认此人正是
as James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier.
冬日战士詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯
The infamous Hydra agent,
这名臭名昭著的九头蛇特工
linked to numerous acts of terrorism and political assassinations.
与数起恐怖袭击和政治暗杀有牵连
I have to go to work.
我得去工作了
Call MI6
给军情六处打电话
see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up.
看看能否让微取证小组快速行动
We need the whole team here in two hours or it's not worth it.
两小时内得赶过来 不然就没意义了
I'm very sorry.
我非常抱歉
In my culture, death, is not the end.
在我的文化里 死亡并不是终结
It's more of a... stepping-off point.
更像是 前往陌生领域的起点
You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet,
你向芭丝特与塞赫麦特伸出双手
they lead you into the green veldt where....
他们带你走进绿草原 在那里
you can run forever.
你可以永远奔跑下去
That sounds very peaceful.
听起来非常安宁
My father thought so.
我父亲也这样认为
I am not my father.
但是我不是我的父亲
T'Challa.
特查拉
Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes.
特遣队会决定谁去抓巴恩斯
Don't bother, Miss. Romanoff.
不用麻烦了 罗曼诺夫小姐
I'll kill him myself.
我会亲手杀了他
Yeah? - Are you alright?
喂 -你还好吗
Ah, yeah, thanks. I..I got lucky.
还行 谢谢关心 我挺幸运的
I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do.
我知道你多在乎巴恩斯 真的
Stay home.
待在家里 别出来
You'll only make this worse for all of us. Please.
你只会让局面更糟 让我们都不好做 求你
Are you saying you'll arrest me? - No.
你是说你要逮捕我吗 -不
Someone will, if you interfere. That's how it works now.
如果你出手 会有人抓你的 现在就是这样了
If he's this far gone, Nat,
要是他都变成这样了 小娜
I should be the one to bring him in.
那就该由我去抓他
Why?
为什么
Because I'm the one least likely to die trying.
因为我是最不可能因此丧命的人
Shit.
该死
She tell you to stay out of it?
她叫你别插手吗
Might have a point. - He'd do it for me.
她或许有些道理 -他也会为我出手的
1945, maybe.
要在1945年 有可能
I just want to make sure we consider all our options.
我只是想确认我们考虑周全了
The people that shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me.
冲你开枪的人 通常最终也会冲我开枪
Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public.
录像公布后收到了很多线报
Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym.
人人都觉得冬日战士跟他们去一家健身房
Most of it is noise, except for this.
大部分线索都没有价值 除了这一条
My boss expects a briefing pretty much now,
我的上司现在就要简报
so that's all the answer you're gonna get.
只能给你这么多情报了
Thank you. - And you're going to have to hurry.
谢谢 -你得抓紧时间
We have orders to shoot on sight.
我们的命令是当场击毙
Homecoming.
回祖国
One.
One.
Freight car.
火车货车车厢
Mr. Muller.
穆勒先生
I have your breakfast.
您的早餐
I could smell it before I opened the door.
隔着门就闻到了
Side of bacon and black coffee.
熏猪肋肉和黑咖啡
Again.
还是老样子
I can make you something different, if you like.
如果您需要 我可以做点儿别的
This is wonderful...
这就很好
I will just put this on your...
我帮您端到...
It's okay, I can manage!
没关系 我自己来就好
Heads up, Cap.
注意 队长
German special forces approaching from the south.
德国特种部队从南面过来了
Understood.
收到
Do you know me?
你认得我吗
You're Steve.
你是史蒂夫
I read about you in a museum.
我在博物馆里了解过你
They've set the perimeter.
他们设置了警戒线
I know you're nervous.
我知道你有点紧张
And you have plenty of reason to be.
你也有理由紧张
But you're lying.
但你在撒谎
I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore.
我没去维也纳 我不做那种事了
They're entering the building.
他们进入大楼了
Well, the people who think you did are coming here now.
认为是你的人要来了
And they're not planning on taking you alive.
他们没准备留你活口
That's smart. Good strategy.
很聪明 这招不错
They're on the roof. I'm compromised.
他们上楼顶了 我得撤了
This doesn't have end in a fight, Buck.
我们不非得打起来 巴基
It always ends in a fight. - 5 seconds.
总是要打起来的 -还有5秒
You pulled me from the river. Why?
你从河里救我出来 为什么
I don't know. - 3 seconds!
不知道 -3秒
Yes, you do.
你知道的
Breach! Breach! Breach!
突破 突破 突破
Buck, stop!
巴基 住手
You're gonna kill someone.
你会杀死谁的
I'm not gonna kill anyone.
我谁都不会杀
Suspect has broken containment!
嫌犯已逃跑
He's headed down the east stairwell!
他顺东楼梯井下去了
Come on, man.
拜托 伙计
Sam, southwest rooftop. - Who the hell is the other guy?
山姆 去西南屋顶 -另一个人是谁
About to find out.
马上就知道了
Sam. - Got it.
山姆 -我来
Stand down!
站住
Stand down!
站住
Sam, I can't shake this guy.
山姆 我甩不掉这人
Right behind you.
就来
Stand down. Now.
立刻投降
Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal.
恭喜你 队长 你是罪犯了
Your Highness.
国王殿下
A pinch of paprika.
放少许辣椒粉
A pinch.
少许是多少
Is that paprikash?
那是辣椒粉吗
I thought it might... lift your spirits.
我想这或许能让你振奋精神
Spirits lifted.
精神振奋了
In my defense, I..I haven't actually ever......eaten anything before, so... - May I.
不好意思 我从来没有……没吃过东西 -能让我来吗
Please.
请吧
Wanda.
旺达
No one dislikes you, Wanda.
没人讨厌你
Thanks. - Oh, you're welcome.
谢谢 -不客气
No. It's a...
我的意思是
involuntary response in their amygdala
这是杏仁体的一种下意识反应
they can't help but be afraid of you.
他们控制不住害怕你
Are you?
你也怕我吗
My amygdala is synthetic, so...
我的杏仁体是人造的 所以
I used to think of myself one way.
我以前对自己有一定的看法
But, after this.
但是 自从有了异能
I am something else.
我就变了
I'm still me, I think.
我还是那个我
But... that's not what everyone else sees.
但世人不这么看了
Do you know, I don't know what this is.
我不知道这是什么东西
Not really.
并不清楚
I know it's not of this world.
它不属于这个世界
But it powered Loki staff,
它给洛基的权杖供能
gave you your abilities. But...
也让你拥有了异能 但是
its true nature is a mystery.
它的真正属性依然未知
And yet, it is part of me.
而它是我的一部分
Are you afraid of it?
你怕它吗
I wish to understand it.
我想了解它
The more I do, the less it controls me.
我越了解它 它对我的控制就越小
One day, who knows, I may even control it.
或许有天 我还能控制它
I don't know what's in this but it is not paprika.
我不知道这是什么 但肯定不是辣椒粉
I'm gonna go to the store, I'll be back in 20 minutes.
我去趟商店 20分钟就回来
Alternatively, we could order a pizza?
或者 我们可以订披萨
Vision, are you not letting me leave?
幻视 你是不让我离开吗
It is a question of safety. - I can protect myself.
是为了安全起见 -我能保护自己
Not yours.
不是你的安全
Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility
斯塔克先生想避免
of another public incident,
再发生公开事故
until the Accords are of a... more secured foundation.
直到《协议》基本尘埃落定
And what do you want?
那你想要什么
For people to see you... as I do.
世人像我那样看待你
So, you like cats? - Sam.
那么 你喜欢猫吗 -山姆
What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat
怎么 这家伙穿得像个猫
and you don't wanna know more?
你不好奇吗
Your suit. It's Vibranium?
你的衣服 是振金做的吗
The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations.
黑豹世代是瓦坎达的守护者
A mantle passed from warrior to warrior.
是战士代代相传的衣钵
And now because your friend murdered my father,
现在 因为你朋友杀了我父亲
I also wear the Mantle of King.
我也继承了国王的衣钵
So I ask you,
我倒要问你
as both warrior and King,
既作为战士 又是国王
how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?
你觉得你还能保护你朋友多久
What's gonna happen?
要怎么处置他
Same thing that ought to happen to you.
按说你们也该跟他一样
Psychological evaluation and extradition.
进行心理评估 然后引渡
This is Everett Ross,
这位是埃弗雷特·罗斯
Deputy Task Force Commander.
特遣队副指挥官
What about a lawyer. - Lawyer, that's funny.
那律师呢 -律师 真可笑
See their weapons are placed in lock up.
把他们的武器锁好
Oh, we'll write you a receipt.
我们会给你写收据的
I better not look out the window
最好别让我看到
and see anybody flying around in that.
有人穿着我的装备在飞
You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell.
我们会为您提供办公室 不会让您进牢房
And do me a favour, stay in it.
拜托您留在办公室里
I don't intend on going anywhere.
我哪也不打算去
For the record. This is what making things worse looks like.
顺便说一句 这就是更糟的局面
He's alive.
至少他还活着
No.
不不
Romania was not Accords-sanctioned.
罗马尼亚不受《协议》保护
Colonel Rhodes is supervising clean up.
罗德中校在监督善后工作
Try not to break anything while we fix this.
我们处理问题期间别再惹麻烦了
Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences.
问责吗 当然要问责了
Obviously you can quote me on that cause I just said it.
你当然可以引用我刚刚说的话
Anything else? Thank you, sir.
还有事吗 谢谢你 先生
Consequences?
问责
Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted.
国务卿罗斯想起诉你们俩
Had to give him something.
我总得拿点什么嘟他的嘴
I'm not getting that shield back, am I?
我拿不回盾牌了吧
Technically, it's the government's property.
严格说 那是政府财产
Wings too. - That's cold.
鹰翼也是 -太冷酷了
Warmer than jail.
总比监狱温暖
Hey, you want to see something cool?
你想看点厉害的东西吗
I pulled something from dad's archives.
我从老爸的档案馆里找到的
Felt timely.
感觉时机正合适
FDR signed the Lend-Lease bill with these in 1941.
罗斯福1941年签《租借法案》时用的
Provided support to the Allies when they needed it most.
为急需帮助的盟军提供了支持
Someone would say it brought our country closer to war.
有人会说这让我们国家靠近了战争
See, if not for these, you wouldn't be here.
如果不是因为这对笔 你就不会在这儿了
I'm trying to, what do you call it?
我是想 该怎么说
That's an olive branch. Is that what you call it?
这是橄榄枝 是这么说的吗
Is Pepper here? I didn't see her.
派珀来了吗 我没见着她
We are... kinda...
我们算是...
well not kinda... - Pregnant?
好吧 其实就是 -有喜了
No, definitely not. We're taking a break.
不 绝对没有 我们分手了
It's nobody's fault.
谁都没有错
I'm so sorry, Tony. I didn't know.
抱歉 托尼 我不知道
A few years ago, I almost lost her,
几年前我差点失去她
so I trashed all my suits.
于是我毁了我所有的战甲
Then, we had to mop up Hydra.
然后我们不得不对付九头蛇
And then Ultron, my fault.
之后又是奥创 这怪我
And then, and then, and then. I never stopped.
之后事情一件又一件 我一直没停下
Cause the truth is I don't wanna stop.
因为事实就是我不想停
I don't want to lose her.
我不想失去她
I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference.
我想或许《协议》是个折衷的办法
In her defense, I'm a handful.
替她说一句 我很难搞
Yet, dad was a pain in the ass, but
但我爸也不让人省心
he and mom always made it work.
可他和我妈却很美满
You know, I'm glad Howard got married.
我很高兴霍华德结婚了
I only knew him when he was young and single.
我只见过年轻单身的他
Oh really? You two knew each other?
真的吗 你们认识啊
He never mentioned that. Maybe only a thousand times.
他从没提过 可能就提过一千次吧
God, I hated you.
天啊 我以前真恨你
I don't mean to make things difficult.
我不是有意让你为难
I know. Because you're a very polite person.
我知道 因为你是个非常有礼貌的人
If I see a situation pointed south, I can't ignore it.
如果我觉得情况不妙 我没法无视
Sometimes I wish I could. - No, you don't.
有时我希望我能 -你才不呢
No, I don't.
是啊 我不
Sometimes...
有时
Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect teeth.
有时我真想一拳揍在你完美的牙上
But I don't wanna see you gone.
但我不希望你离开
We need you, Cap.
我们需要你 队长
So far nothing's happened that can't be undone,
现在还没出什么不可挽回的事
if you sign.
只要你签字
We can make the last 24 hours legit.
我们可以把这24小时的行动合法化
Barnes gets transferred to an American psych center
巴恩斯会被转移到一家美国精神病中心
instead of a Wakandan prison.
而不是瓦坎达监狱
I'm not saying it's impossible. But
也不是绝对不行 但是
there would have to be safeguards.
得有保障措施
Sure.
当然
Once we put out the PR fire, these documents can be amended.
等公关处理好了 这些文件都可以修订
I filed a motion to have you and Wanda reinstated.
我已经提议让你和旺达复职
Wanda? What about Wanda? - She's fine.
旺达 旺达怎么了 -她很好
She's confined to the compound currently.
她现在被禁足在基地
Vision's keeping her company.
幻视在陪着她
Oh, God, Tony! Every time.
天哪 托尼 总是这样
Every time I think you
每次我以为你
see things the right way... - What? It's a 100 acres
明理 -怎么了 100英亩的房子
with a lap pool.
还带小泳池
It's got a screening room. There's worse ways to protect people.
放映室 这样保护人已经很好了
Protection? Is that how you see this?
保护 你是这么觉得吗
This is protection? It's internment, Tony.
这是保护吗 这是拘禁 托尼
She's not a US citizen.
她不是美国公民
Oh, come on, Tony. - And they don't grant visas
拜托 托尼 -他们可不会给
to Weapons of Mass Destruction.
大规模杀伤性武器批签证
She's a kid! - Give me a break!
她还是个孩子 -饶了我吧
I'm doing what has to be done
只有这样做
to stave off something worse.
才能避免我们更糟的处境
You keep telling yourself that.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
Hate to break up the set.
一对儿的别分开
Hello, Mr. Barnes.
你好 巴恩斯先生
I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you.
我是受联合国指派来评估你的
Do you mind if I sit?
我能坐下吗
Your first name is James?
你的名字是詹姆斯吗
The receipt for your gear.
你装备的收据
Bird costume? Come on.
鸟服装 拜托
I didn't write it.
不是我写的
I'm not here to judge you.
我不是来指责你的
I just want to ask you a few questions.
我只想问你几个问题
Do you know where you are, James?
你知道你在哪里吗 詹姆斯
I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James.
你不跟我说话 我就没法帮你 詹姆斯
My name is Bucky.
我叫巴基
Hello?
有人吗
Okay.
好的
Here. Just sign here.
给 就在这儿签
Here? - Yeah.
这里吗 -对
Why would the task force release this photo to begin with?
特遣队为什么要公布这张照片
Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?
把消息传出去 让更多人来找
Right.
是啊
It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding.
这是逼的人没法藏身的好方法
Set off a bomb, get your picture taken.
引爆炸弹 被人拍到
Get 7 billion people looking for the Winter soldier.
让七百万人寻找冬日战士
You're saying someone framed him to find him.
你是说有人为找他而陷害他
Steve, we looked for the guy for 2 years and found nothing.
史蒂夫 我们找了他两年都一无所获
We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads.
我们没炸联合国 这可非常引人注目
Yeah. But that doesn't guarantee
对 但这不能保证
that whoever framed him would get him,
陷害他的人能找到他
it guarantees that we would.
只能保证我们会找到他
Yeah.
是啊
Tell me Bucky.
告诉我 巴基
You've seen a great deal, haven't you?
你目睹了很多事 对吧
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
You feel that...
你觉得
if you open your mouth, the horrors might never stop.
你一旦开口 恐怖就无法停止了
Don't worry.
别担心
We only have to talk about one.
我们只谈一件事
What is this?
这是什么
Alright. Come on, guys. Get me eyes on Barnes.
赶紧的 各位 让我看到巴恩斯
Go. Go.
快 快
F.R.I.D.A.Y. Can you get me a source on that outage?
星期五 能查到电力中断的源头吗
Sub-level 5, east wing.
东地下5层
What the hell is this? - Why don't we discuss your home?
怎么回事 -我们来谈谈你的家乡吧
Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no.
不是罗马尼亚 也不是布鲁克林
I mean, your real home.
我是说 你真正的家
Longing
渴望
No.
不要
Rusted
生锈
Stop.
快停下
Seventeen
十七
Stop.
停下
Daybreak
黎明
Furnace
火炉
Nine
Benign
善良
Homecoming
回祖国
One
Freight car
火车货车车厢
Soldier
士兵
Ready to comply.
愿意服从
Mission report. December 16, 1991
任务汇报 1991年12月16日
Help me.
帮帮我
Help?
帮帮忙
Get up.
起来
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁 你想干什么
To see an empire fall.
毁灭一个帝国
Evac all civilians.
疏散所有民众
Get me a perimeter around the building and gunships in the air.
在大楼周围拉起警戒 派出武装直升机
Please tell me you brought a suit.
你带战衣[西装]了吧
Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford,
当然带了 汤姆·福特的
three-Piece, 2 button...
三件套 两扣
I'm a active duty, non combatant.
我现在是现役非战斗人员
Follow me.
跟我来
We're in position.
我们就位了
You could at least recognise me.
你至少还认得我吧
Damn it.
该死
He asked me again if you're going to be there?
他又问了我一次 你会不会来
I said I wasn't sure.
我说我不知道
You should've seen his little face. Just try, okay?
你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗
I'm going to bed. I love you.
我要睡了 我爱你
James Barnes the suspect in the UN Vienna bombing...
维也纳联合国爆炸案的嫌疑人詹姆斯·巴恩斯
escaped custody today.
今日脱逃羁押
Also missing Avenger Captain Steve Rogers...
同时失踪的还有复仇者史蒂夫·罗杰斯队长
and Sam Wilson.
和山姆·威尔逊
Hey, Cap!
队长
Steve.
史蒂夫
Which Bucky am I talking to?
是哪一个巴基在说话
Your mom's name is Sarah.
你妈妈的名字叫萨拉
You used to wear newspapers in your shoes.
你以前会往鞋里垫报纸
Can't read that in a museum.
博物馆里可不会讲这个
Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?
这就行了 就没事了
What did I do? - Enough.
我做了什么 -不少
Oh god, I knew this would happen.
天哪 我就知道会这样
Everything Hydra put inside me is still there.
九头蛇给我灌输的东西都还在
All he had to do was say the god damn words.
他只要说几个词就能激发
Who was he? - I don't know.
他是谁 -我不知道
People are dead. The bombing. The set up.
那场陷害你的爆炸 害死了很多人
The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you.
那个医生大费周章 就为跟你待上10分钟
I need you to do better than "I don't know."
你不能只说句"我不知道"
He wanted to know about Siberia.
他想知道西伯利亚的事
Where I was kept.
我被关押的地方
He wanted to know exactly where.
他想知道具体位置
Why would he need to know that?
他为什么要知道这个
Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier.
因为冬日战士不止我一个
Good work.
很好
Get me out of here.
带我出去
Who were they? - Their most elite death squad.
他们是谁 -精英敢死队
More kills than anyone in Hydra history.
九头蛇史上杀人数最多的
And that was before the serum.
那还是在注射血清之前
They all turned out like you?
他们都变得跟你一样吗
Worse.
更糟
The doctor, can he control them?
那个医生能控制他们吗
Enough.
八九不离十
Said he wanted to see an empire fall.
他说他想毁灭一个帝国
With these guys he could do it.
有那些人的帮助 他就做得到
They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight,
他们会30种语言 来去不着痕迹
infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize,
渗透 暗杀 颠覆
they can take a whole country down in one night.
他们能在一夜之间毁灭一个国家
You'd never see them coming.
打得你措手不及
This would've been a lot easier a week ago.
搁在一周前这事会简单得多
If we call Tony.
如果我们告诉托尼
No, he won't believe us. - Even if he did...
他不会相信的 -即便他信
Who knows if the Accords would let him help.
谁知道《协议》会不会允许他帮忙
We're on our own.
我们只能靠自己
Maybe not.
未必
I know a guy.
我认识一个人
I don't suppose you have any idea where they are.
我猜你不知道他们在哪吧
We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered.
会知道的 边防9队守着国界
Recons flying 24/7.
侦察机也在全天候搜查
They'll get a hit. We'll handle it.
他们会有发现 我们就去处理
You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle.
你不明白 斯塔克 这事不归你处理
It's clear you can't be objective.
你显然无法客观对待此事
I'm putting special ops on this.
我要让特种部队负责
And what happens when the shooting starts?
如果交上了火怎么办
What, do you kill Steve Rogers?
你要杀了史蒂夫·罗杰斯吗
If we're provoked.
如果他不乖乖就范
Barnes would've been eliminate in Romania
要不是罗杰斯 我们在罗马尼亚
if it wasn't for Rogers.
就能消灭巴恩斯了
There are dead people who would be alive now.
有些本不该死的人因此丧命
Feel free to check my math.
你倒想想我说没说错
All due respect,
无意冒犯
you're not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross.
这事凭武力是解决不了的 罗斯
You got to let us bring him in.
你得让我们去抓他
How would that end any differently than last time?
这次和上次又会有什么不同
Because this time I won't be wearing Loafers and a silk shirt.
这次我不会穿便装行动
72 hours, guarantee.
72小时 我保证
36 hours.
36小时
Barnes.
巴恩斯
Rogers.
罗杰斯
Wilson.
威尔逊
Thank you, sir.
多谢 先生
My left arm is numb, is that normal?
我左手臂麻了 这是正常现象吗
You alright?
你还好吗
Always.
没事
36 hours, jeez.
36小时 天啊
We're seriously understaffed. - Oh, yeah.
我们人手严重不足 -是啊
It would be great if we had a hulk, right about now. Any shot?
如果绿巨人在就好了 有他的线索吗
You really think he'd be on our side?
你真觉得他会站我们这边吗
No.
不会
I have an idea. - Me too.
我有个主意 -我也是
Where's yours? - Downstairs.
你的在哪 -楼下
Where's yours?
你的呢
Hey, May.
梅婶婶
How was school today? - It was okay.
今天学校顺利吗 -还不错
This crazy car parked outside...
有辆豪车停在外面...
Oh, Mr. Parker.
帕克先生
What... What are you doing...?
你怎么在这里...
I'm-I'm-I'm Peter.
我是彼得
Tony. - What are...
我是托尼 -你...
What are you-What are you- What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
It's about time we met. You've been getting my e-mails, right?
我们该见见了 你收到我邮件了吧
Right? - Yeah. Yeah.
收到了吧 -收到了
Regarding the... - You didn't tell me about the grant.
关于... -你没告诉我基金的事
About the grant. - The September Foundation.
基金的事 -九月基金
Right. - Yeah. Remember when you applied.
没错 -记得你申请了吗
Yeah. - I approved.
记得 -我批准了
So now, we're in business.
这事现在就算成了
You didn't tell me anything. What's up with that?
你都没告诉过我 这是怎么回事
You're keeping secrets from me? - Why, I just...
你现在还瞒我事了吗 -我只是...
I just know how much you love surprises,
我知道你很喜欢惊喜
so I thought I would let you know... wh...
所以我想等回头再告诉你
Anyway, what did I apply for?
话说回来 我申请了什么
That's what I'm here to hash out.
这就是我来要解决的事
Okay, hash, hash out, okay.
好 解决 好吧
It's so hard for me to believe that she's someone's aunt.
她居然都当婶婶了 简直难以置信
Yeah well, we come in all shapes and sizes, you know.
对啊 什么样的婶婶都有嘛
This walnut date loaf is exceptional.
这个核桃红枣面包太好吃了
Let me just stop you there. - Yeah?
能先停停吗 -怎么了
Is this grant, like, got money involved or whatever? No?
这个基金 是跟钱有关的吗
Yeah.
没错
Yeah. - It's pretty well funded.
没错 -资金非常充足
Look who you're talking to.
也不看看我是谁
Can I have 5 minutes with him? - Sure.
我能跟他谈五分钟吗 -请便
As walnut date loaves go, that wasn't bad.
作为核桃红枣面包 这味道还不错了
What do we have here, retro tech, huh?
这是什么 复古科技吗
Thrift store? Salvation army? - Uh, the garbage actually.
二手店 救世军 -捡的垃圾
You're a dumpster diver. - Yeah, I was...
你是捡垃圾的 -对 我是...
Anyway, look.
随便了 那个
I definitely did not apply for your grant.
我绝对没申请过你的基金
Me first. - Okay.
我先说 -好吧
Quick question of the rhetorical variety.
有个反问的问题要问你
That's you, right?
这是你吧
Um, no.
不是
What do you. What do you... - Yeah.
你什么意思 -就是你
Look at you go.
看你的动作
Wow, nice catch! 3000 pounds. 40 miles an hour.
接得漂亮 时速40英里 三千磅的车
It's not easy. You got mad skills.
这可不容易 你很厉害啊
That's all-That's all on Youtube though, right?
这是油管上的吧 对吗
I mean that's where you found it.
你是在那儿找到的吧
Cause' you know that's all fake. It's all done on a computer?
这些可都是假的 是电脑特效
It's like that video, what is it?
就像那个视频一样 什么来着
Yeah yeah yeah... you mean like those UFOs over Phoenix?
对对 就像凤凰城上空的飞碟吗
Exactly!
没错
What have we here?
这是什么
That's a...
这是...
So.
那么
You're the... Spider..Ling.
你是蜘蛛...娃
Crime Fighting Spider... You're Spider-Boy?
打击犯罪蜘蛛...蜘蛛男孩
S... Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠
Not in that onesie, you're not.
就穿这连体睡衣 还叫侠
It's not a onesie.
这不是连体睡衣
I don't believe this.
难以置信
I was actually having a real good day today, you know, Mr. Stark.
我今天其实还真挺顺利的呢 斯塔克先生
Didn't miss my trains.
没误地铁
This perfectly good DVD player was just sitting there and...
毫不费力地捡到一台质量很好的DVD机
Algebra test. Nailed it!
代数考试也轻松搞定
Who else knows? Anybody?
还有谁知道 有人知道吗
Nobody.
没人了
Not even your... unusually attractive Aunt?
连你那位异常迷人的婶婶也不知道吗
No.
No, no. No, no.
不知道
If she knew, she would freak out.
如果她知道 她会抓狂的
And when she freaks out, I freak out.
她抓狂 我就慌乱
You know what I think is really cool? This webbing.
知道我觉得什么很厉害吗 这个网
Tensile strength is off the charts.
抗拉强度简直爆表
Who manufactured them? - I did.
是谁制造的 -我
Climbing the walls.
爬墙
How are you doing that? Adhesive gloves?
怎么做到的 粘性手套吗
It's a long story. I was uh...
说来话长 我...
Lordy! Can you even see in these?
老天爷 戴这东西还能看见吗
Yes. Yes, I can! I can. - I'm blind!
是的 我能看见 -我瞎了
I can-I can see in those. Okay? It's just that...
能看见的 好吗 就是...
when...whatever happened happened,
那件事发生之后
it's like my senses have been dialed to 11.
我的感官变得超级敏感
There's... There's way too much input, so...
接收的信息实在太多
they... they just kinda help me focus.
所以戴那个能帮我集中注意
You're in dire need of an upgrade.
你继续升级装备
Systemic, top to bottom.
从头到脚 系统化地升级
100-point restoration. That's why I'm here.
全部翻新 我就是为此而来
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要做这个
I got to know. What's your M.O.
我必须要问问 你的动力是什么
What gets you out of that twin bed in the morning?
是什么激励你早上起床
Because...
因为
because I've been me my whole life,
因为我这辈子一直都是平凡的自己
and I've had these powers for 6 months.
六个月前我得到了这些能力
I read books, I build computers...
我读书 搭建电脑
And-And yeah. I would love to play football.
还有 我很想去打橄榄球
But I couldn't then so I shouldn't now.
但我之前打不了 所以现在又不能去
Sure. 'Cause you're different. - Exactly.
是啊 因为你变了 -没错
But I can't tell anybody that, so I'm not.
但我不能说出去 所以我没说
Look, when you can do the things that I can,
如果你有了这份能力
but you don't...
却不作为
and then the bad things happen,
之后发生的坏事
they happen because of you.
就是你的责任
So you wanna look out for the little guy. You wanna do your part.
你想帮助小人物 你想尽一份力
Make the world a better place all that, right?
让这世界更美好什么的 是吗
Yeah. Yeah just looking out... for the little guy.
是啊 就是帮助小人物
That's-That's what it is.
就是这样
I'm going to sit here, so you move the leg.
我要坐这儿 腿移开
You got a passport? - Uh, no.
有护照吗 -没有
I don't.. don't even have a driving license.
我连驾照都没有
You ever been to Germany?
去过德国吗
No. - Oh, you'll love it.
没有 -你会喜欢那里的
I can't go to Germany! - Why?
我不能去德国 -为什么
I got... homework.
我还有作业呢
Alright, I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.
好吧 我会当你没说那话
No. I'm-I'm being serious! I can't just drop out of school!
不 我认真的 我不能就辍学
Might be a little dangerous.
可能会有点危险
Better tell Aunt Hottie I'm taking you on a field trip.
最好跟漂亮婶婶说一声我要带你出去
Don't tell Aunt May.
别告诉梅婶婶
Alright, Spider-Man.
好吧 蜘蛛侠
Get me out of this. - I'm sorry, I'll get that.
给我解开 -抱歉 我这就弄
What is it? - Stay here, please.
怎么回事 -请待在这里
Guess I should have knocked. - Oh my god.
看来我该敲门的 -天呐
What are you doing here? - Disappointing my kids.
你来做什么 -放孩子的鸽子
I'm suppose to go water skiing.
我本该带他们去滑水的
But Cap needs our help, come on.
但是队长需要我们帮忙 走吧
Clint!
克林特
You should not be here.
你不该来的
Really?
是吗
I retired for, what, like 5 minutes? And it all goes to shit.
我才退休了5分钟 世界就乱套了
Please consider the consequences of your actions.
请考虑一下你行为的后果
Okay, they're considered.
考虑过了
Okay, we got to go.
好了 我们得走了
It's this way.
是这边
I've caused enough problems.
我闯的祸够多了
You got to help me, Wanda.
你得帮帮忙 旺达
Look you want to mope you can go to high school.
你要闷闷不乐不如去上高中
You want to make amends. You get off your ass.
你想弥补 就给我行动起来
Shit.
该死
I know I should have stretched.
就知道我该先活动下筋骨的
Clint, you can't overpower me. - I know I can't
克林特 你打不过我 -我知道
But, she can.
但她能
Vision. That's enough, let him go.
幻视 够了 放了他
I'm leaving. - I can't let you.
我要走了 -我不能让你走
I'm sorry.
对不起
If you do this,
如果你这么做
they will never stop being afraid of you.
世人会永远害怕你
I can't control their fear, only my own.
他们的恐惧我控制不了 但我的可以
Come on. We got one more stop.
走吧 还有一站呢
It's just a matter of time.
早晚会找到的
Our satellites are running facial,
我们的卫星在进行面部识别
biometric and behavioral pattern scans.
生物识别和行为模式扫描
Move, or you will be moved.
闪开 别逼我动手
As entertaining as that would be.
虽然那会很有看头
You really think you can find him?
你真觉得你能找到他吗
My resources are considerable.
我的资源很可观
Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes...
是啊 世界花了70年时间才找到巴恩斯
So, you could probably do that in about half the time.
你大概花一半时间就能做到了
You know where they are.
你知道他们在哪
I know someone who does.
我认识一个知道的人
I'm not sure you understand the concept of a get-away car.
你恐怕不太明白什么叫逃跑车吧
It's low profile.
这车低调
Good, 'cause this stuff tends to draw a crowd.
很好 这些东西可是很招眼
Can you move your seat up? - No.
你能把座椅往前点吗 -不能
I owe you again.
我又欠你个人情
Keeping a list.
我记着呢
You know, he kind of tried to kill me.
他之前可企图杀我呢
Sorry, I'll put it on the list, too.
抱歉 那个我也会记着的
They're gonna come looking for you.
他们会来找你的
I know.
我知道
Thank you, Sharon.
谢谢你 莎伦
That was... - Late.
这真是 -早该了
Damn right.
可不是
I should go. - Okay.
我该走了 -好
Cap.
队长
You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice.
你知道我不是别无选择也不会找你
Hey man, you're doing me a favour.
你是帮我忙呢
Besides... I owed a debt.
再说 我还要还债
Thanks for having my back. - It was time to get off my ass.
多谢支持我 -我该行动起来了
How about our other recruit.
另一个新人呢
He's raring to go.
他迫不及待呢
Had to put a little coffee in him... but
我给了他点咖啡
he should be good.
他应该没问题
What timezone is this?
这是哪个时区
Come on. Come on.
去吧 去吧
Captain America. - Mr. Lang.
美国队长 -朗先生
It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long.
真是荣幸 我握得太久了
This is awesome. Captain America.
这太赞了 美国队长啊
I know you too, you're great.
你我也认识 你好棒
Jeez.
天呐
Look, I wanted to say.
我想说
I know you know a lot of super people, so...
我知道你认识很多厉害人物
Thanks for thinking of me.
多谢想到我
Hey, man. - What's up tic-tac.
伙计 -好啊 小豆子
Good to see you. Look. Look, what happened last time when I...
见到你很高兴 那个 上次的事
It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again.
是场很棒的面试 但绝不会再有下次了
They tell you what we're up against?
他们告诉你我们要对付什么了吗
Something about some... psycho assassins.
好像是几个疯子刺客
We're outside the law on this one.
这次我们的行动不合法
So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man.
如果你跟我们来 就是通缉犯了
Yeah, well, what else is new?
早习惯了
We should get moving. - We got a chopper lined up.
我们该走了 -有架直升机等着我们呢
They're evacuating the airport.
他们在疏散机场
Stark. - Stark?
斯塔克 -斯塔克
Suit up.
换装
It's so weird how you run into people at the airport.
在机场总能碰到熟人 真是怪啊
Don't you think that's weird? - Definitely weird.
你说是不是 -非常怪
Hear me out, Tony.
听我说 托尼
That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.
那个精神病医生 他才是幕后黑手
Captain. - Your Highness.
队长 -殿下
Anyway.
总之
Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in.
罗斯给了我36小时带你回去
That was 24 hours ago.
已经过了24小时了
Can you help a brother out? - You're after the wrong guy.
帮兄弟一把啊 -你抓错人了
Your judgment is askew.
你的判断力有问题
Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.
你的老战友昨天杀了很多无辜者
And there are 5 more super soldiers just like him.
还有5个跟他一样的超级战士
I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't.
我不能让那个医生先找到他们 托尼
Steve.
史蒂夫
You know, what's about to happen.
你知道接下来会怎么样
Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?
你这次也要打出一条血路吗
All right, I've run out of patience.
好吧 我没耐心了
Underoos!
内衣宝宝
Nice job, kid.
干得好 孩子
Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better.
谢谢 落地不太理想
It's... just the new suit...
新服装...不太适应
Wait, it's nothing, Mr. Stark.
等等 这不是事儿 斯塔克先生
It's-It's perfect, thank you.
服装很完美 谢谢您
Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation.
嗯 我们不用开始闲扯的
Okay. Cap... Captain.
好吧 队长
Big fan, I'm Spider-Man.
我是蜘蛛侠 你的大粉丝
Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just...
行了 回头再说
Hey, everyone. - ...good job.
大家好 -干得好
You've been busy. - And you've been a complete idiot.
你没闲着啊 -你好傻啊
Dragging in Clint.
把克林特扯进来
Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave.
把旺达从她不想离开的地方救出去
A safe place. I'm trying to keep....
一个安全的地方 我在努力...
I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart.
我在努力阻止你分裂复仇者联盟
You did that when you signed.
你签字时就已经分裂我们了
Alright, we're done.
好吧 行了
You're gonna turn Barnes over and you're gonna come with us,
交出巴恩斯 跟我们走
now, because it's us
马上照做 否则
or a squad of J-SOC guys...
一支联合特别行动司令部的分队
with no compunction about being impolite.
会来抓你们 他们下手不会留情的
Come on.
拜托了
We found it.
我们找到了
The quinjet's in hanger five, north runway.
昆式战斗机在北跑道的5号机库
Alright, Lang.
行动 朗
Hey, guys. Something...
各位 有什么东西
What-What the hell was that?
那是什么情况
I believe this is yours, Captain America.
这是你的吧 美国队长
Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck.
这可好 好了 停车场有俩
One of them is Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her.
其中一个是马克西莫夫 我去抓她
Rhodey, you want to take Cap?
罗德 你应付队长啊
Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes.
候机大厅有俩 威尔逊和巴恩斯
Barnes is mine!
巴恩斯是我的
Hey, Mr. Stark, what should I do?
斯塔克先生 我该做什么
What we discussed. Keep your distance. Web them up.
不是说好了吗 别靠太近 用网缠住他们
Okay, copy that!
好的 收到
Move, Captain.
让开 队长
I won't ask a second time.
我不会说第二遍
Look, I really don't want to hurt you.
听着 我真的不想伤害你
I wouldn't stress about it.
不必担心
What the hell was that? - Everyone's got a gimmick now.
那是什么鬼 -这年头谁都有点花招
You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!
你有金属臂 太牛逼了 哥们
You have the right to remain silent!
你有权保持沉默
Sorry, Cap. This won't kill you
对不住了 队长 虽然不致命
but it ain't gonna tickle either.
但还是会挺疼的
Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings.
旺达 我觉得你伤了幻视的心
You locked me in my room.
你把我关在房间里
Okay. First, that's an exaggeration.
好吧 首先 这说法太夸张了
Second, I did it to protect you.
其次 我是为了保护你
Hey, Clint. - Hey, man.
克林特 -伙计
Clearly retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?
看来退休生活不适合你 高尔夫打烦了吗
Well, I played 18, shot 18.
我玩18杆 杆杆进洞
Just can't seem to miss.
就是射不偏
First time for everything. - Made you look.
凡事总有第一次啊 -让你转头了
Multiple contusions detected.
检测到多处挫伤
Yeah, I detected that too.
嗯 我也检测到了
Oh, god.
天啊
Hey, buddy, I think you lost this!
伙计 这是你丢的吧
Those wings carbon fiber?
这翅膀是碳化纤维的
Is this stuff coming out of you?
这玩意是你射出来的
That would explain the rigidity flexibility ratio.
如果是 这刚柔度就不难理解了
which, gotta say, that's awesome man.
我得说 真是牛逼
I don't know if you've been a fight before
不知道你参没参加过战斗
but there's usually not this much talking.
但我们一般没这么多废话
Alright, sorry, my bad.
好吧 不好意思 我的错
Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up
两位 我也想继续和你们打
but I've only got one job here today
但我今天只有一项任务
and I gotta impress Mr. Stark,
我得给斯塔克先生留个好印象
so, I'm really sorry. What?
真抱歉了 什么
You couldn't have done that earlier?
你就不能早点那么做吗
I hate you.
讨厌
Great?
这可好
Cap, heads up!
队长 接着
Throw it at this.
朝这玩意扔
Now!
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Oh, man. I thought it was a water truck.
天呐 我以为是辆水车
Sorry.
抱歉
Alright. Now, I'm pissed.
好吧 我现在被惹毛了
Is this part of the plan?
这是计划的一部分吗
Well, my plan was go easy on them. You want to switch it up?
我本来计划对他们客气些的 想加大火力吗
There's our ride.
那是我们的飞机
Come on!
跟上
Captain Rogers.
罗杰斯队长
I know you believe what you're doing is right.
我知道你相信自己是对的
But, for the collective good, you must surrender now.
但为了大局 你必须马上投降
What do we do, Cap?
怎么办 队长
We fight.
我们战斗
This is gonna end well.
这下可好
They're not stopping.
他们没打算停下来
Neither are we.
我们也不会停
We're still friends, right? - Depends on how hard you hit me.
我们还是朋友吧 -要看你下手多狠了
You were pulling your punches.
你放水了
I didn't kill your father. - Then why did you run?
我没杀你父亲 -那你跑什么
That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all.
那玩意根本不符合物理定律啊
Look kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand.
孩子 这里有很多你不懂的事
Mr. Stark said you'd say that.
斯塔克先生说过你会这么说
He also said to go for your legs.
他还说要攻击你的腿
Clint, can you get him off me?
克林特 能帮我甩掉他吗
Buckled in? - Yeah. No, I'm good.
抓紧了吗 -抓紧了
I'm good, arrow-guy. Let's go. Let's go!
抓紧了 弓箭男 来吧
Stark tell you anything else?
斯塔克还跟你说别的了吗
That you're wrong. You think you're right.
你错了 你觉得你没错
That makes you dangerous.
所以你很危险
Guess he had a point.
他说得也没错
You got heart, kid. Where're you from?
你挺有勇气 你从哪来的
Queens.
皇后区
Brooklyn.
我布鲁克林的
F.R.I.D.A.Y.? - We have some weapon systems offline.
星期五 -部分武器系统离线
Hey, what?
什么
Oh, you.. you're gonna have to take this into the shop.
估计得返厂维修了
Who's speaking? - It's your conscience.
谁在说话 -你的良心
We don't talk a lot these days.
我们最近都没怎么交流
F.R.I.D.A.Y.? - Deploying fire suppression system.
星期五 -启动灭火系统
Oh, boy.
天啊
We got to go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now.
我们得走了 那家伙现在都该到西伯利亚了
We gotta draw out the fliers.
得把会飞的引开
I'll take Vision. You get to the jet.
我应付幻视 你去飞机那儿
No, you get to the jet! Both of you!
不 你们去上飞机 你俩都去
The rest of us aren't getting out of here.
我们其他人走不了了
As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one,
虽然我不想承认 如果我们想打赢
some of us might have to lose it.
就得有些人输
This isn't the real fight, Steve.
这不是真正重要的战斗 史蒂夫
Alright, Sam, what's the plan?
好吧 山姆 什么计划
We need a diversion, something big.
我们得搞个大动静来转移注意力
I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long.
我有个大家伙 但坚持不了多久
On my signal, run like hell.
等我信号 拼命跑
And if I tear myself in half, don't come back for me.
如果我把自己扯成了两半 也别回来救我
He's gonna tear himself in half? - You sure about this, Scott?
他要把自己扯成两半了 -你没问题吗 斯科特
I do it all the time. I mean once...in a lab. Then I passed out.
我经常这样做 其实就那么一次……在实验室里 然后我晕过去了
I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss.
我最拽 我最拽 我最拽
I'm the boss.
我最拽
Holy shit!
我勒个去
Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now.
那个小不点变大了 他变大了
I guess that's the signal.
这大概就是信号了
Way to go, tic-tac!
厉害 小豆子
Give me back my Rhodey.
把我的罗德还我
I got him!
我去接他
Okay. Anybody on our side hiding any shocking,
好了 我们这边还有谁隐藏了什么惊人
and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose,
了不起的能力想展现出来吗
I'm open to suggestions.
我愿意接受建议
You want to get to them? You got to go through me.
你想抓他们 先过我这关
We haven't met yet.
我们还不认识
I'm Clint. - I don't care.
我是克林特 -我不在乎
Get off.
下去
Something just flew in me!
有什么东西飞进我身体里了
You're not gonna stop?
你不会停下的 是吗
You know I can't.
你知道我不能
I'm gonna regret this.
我肯定要后悔的
Go.
快走
Hey, guys. You ever see that really old movie?
各位 你们看过那部超老的电影吗
Empire Strikes Back?
《帝国反击战》
Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?
老天 托尼 这家伙多大
I don't know, I didn't carbon date him.
我不知道 我又没给他碳测年
He's on the young side.
反正挺小的
You know that part?
你知道那一段吗
When they're on the snow planet? With the walking thingies?
就是他们在那个雪星球上 那个会走的机器
Maybe the kid's on to something.
这孩子的点子可能行得通
High now, Tony. Go high.
往上飞 托尼 往上飞
Yes!
好诶
That was awesome!
太牛逼了
Does anyone have any orange slices?
有人有橙片吗
Hey, kid, you alright?
孩子 没事吧
Get off me! - Same side.
放开我 -友军
Guess who?
猜猜我是谁
It's me.
是我
Hey, man. - Yeah.
伙计 -嗯
That was scary. - Yeah.
吓死人了 -是啊
You're done. Alright? - What?
你结束了 知道吗 -什么
You did a good job. Stay down. - I'm good. I'm fine.
你干得很好 待这儿吧 -我没事的
Stay down. - No, it's good I gotta get him back!
待这儿吧 -不 我得把他抓回来
You're going home or I'll call Aunt May!
回家去 否则我打给梅婶婶了
Dude. - You're done!
伙计 -你收工了
Wait.
等等
Mr. Stark, wait! I'm not done, I'm not...
斯塔克先生 等等 我还能打 我...
Okay, I'm done. I'm done.
好吧 我不行了
I said that I'd help you find him, not catch him.
我说会帮你找到他 不是抓到他
There's a difference.
这是有区别的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Me too.
我也是
It's as I said, catastrophe.
就像我说的 灾难
Vision, I got a bandit on my six.
幻视 我后面有尾巴
Vision, do you copy?
幻视 收到吗
Target his thruster, turn him into a glider.
打他的推进器 把他变成滑翔翼
Rhodey?
罗德
Tony, I'm flying dead stick.
托尼 我失去动力了
Rhodes!
罗德
Read vitals.
读取体征
Heartbeat detected. Emergency medical is on it's way.
检测到心跳 医疗急救已经上路
I'm sorry.
对不起
Good morning. Room service.
早上好 客房服务
Good morning.
早上好
This is room 201...
我是201房间
Bacon and black coffee again today?
今天也要培根和黑咖啡吗
You know me so well...
你真了解我
Hello? Your breakfast is here.
您好 早餐送来了
May I let myself in?
我可以进去吗
Mr. Muller.
穆勒先生
Mr. Muller.
穆勒先生
My God!
天呐
What's gonna happen to your friends?
你的朋友会怎么样
Whatever it is, I'll deal with it.
不管发生什么 我会去面对的
I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve.
我不知道我是否值得你这样 史蒂夫
What you did all those years...
你那些年做的事
It wasn't you.
那不怪你
You didn't have a choice.
你没有选择
I know.
我知道
But I did it.
但终归是我做的
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
I became distracted.
我分心了
I didn't think that was possible.
我以为没那种可能呢
Neither did I.
我也以为
The doctor say he shattered L4 through S1.
医生说他L4到S1粉碎骨折
Extreme laceration of the spinal cord.
脊髓高度撕裂
Probably looking at some form of paralysis.
大概会造成一定瘫痪
Steve's not gonna stop.
史蒂夫不会停下的
If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario.
如果你也不让步 罗德的情况还算轻的了
You let them go, Nat.
你放走了他们 小娜
We played this wrong.
我们采取的方式不对
We?
我们
Boy. It must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh?
天呐 双面间谍一定很难改吧
It sticks in the DNA.
都深入骨髓了
And you incapable
你就不能
of letting go of your ego for one god damn second.
放下你的自负 哪怕一刻吗
T'Challa told Ross what you did, so,
特查拉把你做的事告诉了罗斯
they're coming for you.
他们要来抓你了
I'm not the one that needs to watch their back.
需要小心的不是我
What am I looking at, F.R.I.D.A.Y.?
这是什么 星期五
Priority upload from Berlin police.
柏林警方的优先上传信息
Fire up the chopper.
启动直升机
The Task Force called
巴恩斯被捕后
for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured.
特遣队立刻找了个精神病医生
The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard
联合国一小时内就调来了
from Geneva within the hour.
日内瓦的西奥·布鲁萨尔医生
He was met by this man.
此人去找到了他
Did you run facial recognition yet?
你用面部识别查过他了吗
What do I look like?
你当我是什么人啊
I don't know, I've been picturing a redhead.
说不好 我一直脑补一个红发女子
You must be thinking of someone else.
你想的肯定是别人
Must be.
肯定是了
The fake doctor's actually Colonel Helmut Zemo,
假医生实为赫尔穆特·泽莫上校
Sokovian intelligence.
索科威亚情报部门的
Zemo ran Echo Scorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad.
泽莫带领索科威亚的秘密刺杀小队回音蝎
So, what happened to the real Broussard?
那真布鲁萨尔呢
He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room.
他被发现死在了一家柏林酒店的房间里
Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis
警方还在房间里找到了假发和面部假体
approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes.
用于模拟詹姆斯·布坎南·巴恩斯的特征
Son of a bitch.
该死
Get this to Ross. - Yes, Boss.
发给罗斯 -是 老板
This is Raft Prison control.
这里是孤岛监狱控制中心
You are clear for landing, Mr. Stark.
你可以降落了 斯塔克先生
So? You got the files?
怎么样 拿到文件了吗
Let's reroute the satellites,
我们调整卫星
start facial scanning for this Zemo guy.
开始对这个泽莫进行面部识别扫描吧
You seriously think I'm gonna listen to you
在莱比锡制造了那么大个烂摊子
after that fiasco in Leipzig?
你真觉得我还会听你的吗
You're lucky you're not in one of these cells.
你没被关进这里的监狱就算你走运了
The futurist, gentlemen! The futurist is here!
未来学家 先生们 未来学家来了
He sees all!
他能看穿一切
He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not.
他知道什么是为你好 不管你喜不喜欢
Give me a break, Barton.
饶了我吧 巴顿
I had no idea they'd put you here, come on.
我不知道他们会把你们关在这里 别这样
Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony.
你知道他们会把我们关起来的 托尼
Yeah. But, not some super-max floating ocean pokey.
是啊 但不是一个漂浮在海上的超级监狱
You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for...
这地方是关疯子 关...
Criminals?
罪犯
Criminals, Tony.
罪犯 托尼
I think that's the word you're looking for.
你是想说这个
Right?
是吧
It ain't used to mean me, or Sam, or Wanda.
这词以前可不会指我 或山姆 旺达
But, here we are.
但我们还是被关进来了
Cause you broke the law.
因为你犯法了
Yeah. - I didn't make you.
是啊 -我可没逼你
Blah, blah, blah... - You read it, you broke it.
啦啦啦 -你知法 还犯法
Alright, you're all grown-up. You got a wife and kids.
你是个大老爷们了 有妻有子
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why didn't you think about them before you choose the wrong side?
你选错队的时候怎么不去考虑他们
You gotta watch your back with this guy.
大家可得提防这家伙
There's a chances he's gonna break it.
搞不好他要背后坑你
Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark.
汉克·皮姆一向说 斯塔克家人的人不能信
Who are you?
你是谁
Come on, man.
拜托
How's Rhodes?
罗德怎么样了
Well, they're flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow.
明天他要被送去哥大医院
So... Fingers cross.
希望有帮助吧
What do you need? They feed you yet?
你需要什么吗 他们给你饭吃了吗
You're the good cop now?
你现在是唱红脸的警察了
I'm just a guy who needs to know where Steve went.
我只是想知道史蒂夫去哪了
Well, you better go get a bad cop,
那你得去找个唱白脸的来了
cause you gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman' on my ass
你想要我开口 除非像马克·福尔曼
to get information out of me.
那样对我动大刑
Oh, I just knocked the 'A' out of their 'AV'.
我把他们监控的音频关掉了
We got about 30 seconds
我们有30秒时间
before they realize it's not their equipment.
然后他们就会发现不是设备问题了
What did you do? Get it back up!
你做了什么 把声音调出来
Just look.
看这个
Cause that is the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes.
这才是本该审问巴恩斯的人
Clearly, I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong.
我显然是错了 山姆 我错了
That's a first.
真是头一遭
Cap is definitely off the reservation
队长现在不知要遭遇什么
but he's about to need all the help he can get.
他会需要一切的帮助
We don't know each other very well. You don't have to...
我们不怎么熟 你不非得...
It's alright.
行了
Look, I'll tell you.
我可以告诉你
But you have to go alone and as a friend.
但你得作为朋友单独去
Easy.
当然
Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers?
斯塔克 他说出罗杰斯的下落了吗
Nope. Told me to go to hell.
没 他叫我下地狱
I'm going back to the compound instead. But,
我还是回基地吧
you can call me anytime.
但你随时可以打给我
I'll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink.
我会让你待机 我喜欢看电话闪灯
You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach
记得那次我们不得不搭冷藏车坐在后面冷库里
in the back of that freezer truck?
回洛克威海滩吗
Was that the time you used our train money to buy hot dogs?
就是你拿我们坐地铁的钱买了热狗的那次吗
You blew 3 bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead.
你为了替个红发女赢一只玩具熊花了3美元
What was her name again? - Dolores. You called her Dot.
她叫什么来着 -朵丽丝 你叫她小朵
She's got to be a hundred years old right now.
她现在肯定都一百岁了
So are we, pal.
我们也是 伙计
He can't have been here more than a few hours.
他肯定也就到了几小时
Long enough to wake them up.
那也足以唤醒他们了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
You seem a little defensive.
你戒心有点强啊
It's been a long day.
今天挺不容易的
At ease, soldier. I'm not currently after you.
稍息 士兵 我现在不是冲你来的
Then why are you here?
那你来做什么
Could be your story's not so crazy.
或许你的说法没那么扯
Maybe.
或许吧
Ross has no idea I'm here, I'd like to keep it that way.
罗斯不知道我来了 我也不希望他知道
Otherwise, I got to arrest myself.
否则 我还得逮捕自己
Well, that sounds like a lot of paper work.
听上去要办很多公文呢
It's good to see you, Tony. - You too, Cap.
见到你很高兴 托尼 -我也是 队长
Manchurian Candidate, you're killing me.
洗脑战士 被你打败了
There's a truce here, you can drop...
我们休战了 你可以把枪放下了
I got heat signatures. - How many?
我读取到热信号 -几个人
Uh, one.
一个
If it's any comfort, they died in their sleep.
如果这算是安慰 他们是在睡梦中死去的
Did you really think I wanted more of you?
你真以为我还想要更多你这样的人吗
What the hell?
搞什么
I'm grateful to them though, they brought you here.
但我感激他们 他们把你引来了这里
Please, Captain.
别费劲了 队长
The Soviets built this chamber to withstand the launch blast of
苏联人将这个房间设计成
UR-100 rockets.
可以抵挡UR100导弹
I'm betting I can beat that.
我打赌我有更强的火力
Oh, I'm sure you could, Mr. Stark.
我相信你 斯塔克先生
Given time.
假以时日的话
But then you'd never know why you came.
但那样你就无从知道你为何而来了
You killed innocent people in Vienna
你在维也纳滥杀无辜
just to bring us here?
就为了引我们来吗
I've thought about nothing else for over a year.
一年多来 我满脑子都是你
I studied you, I followed you.
研究你 跟踪你
But now that you're standing here, I just realized...
但现在你站在这里 我才意识到
There's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes.
你的蓝眼睛中还带点绿
How nice to find a flaw.
能发现瑕疵真好
You're Sokovian.
你是索科威亚人
Is that what this is about?
就是为了这个吗
Sokovia was a failed state long before you blew it to hell.
索科威亚被你炸毁前早就无药可救了
No.
I'm here because I made a promise.
这是为了我的一个承诺
You lost someone.
你失去了什么人
I lost everyone.
我失去了所有人
And so will you.
你也会的
An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again.
被敌人颠覆的帝国还能东山再起
But one which crumbles from within...
但从内部坍塌的帝国
that's dead... forever.
就永远灭亡了
I know that road.
我认得这条路
What is this?
这是什么
Help my wife.
救救我妻子
Please. Help.
求你 救命
Sergeant Barnes.
巴恩斯中士
Howard.
霍华德
Howard!
霍华德
Tony. Tony.
托尼 托尼
Did you know?
你知道吗
I didn't know it was him.
我不知道是他
Don't bullshit me, Rogers! Did you know?
别骗我 罗杰斯 你知道吗
Yes.
知道
Get outta here!
快走
It wasn't him, Tony. Hydra had control of his mind!
那不是他 托尼 九头蛇控制了他
Move!
走开
It wasn't him!
那不是他
Left boot-jet failing.
左靴喷气系统损坏
Flight systems compromised.
飞行系统受损
Ah, crap.
该死
He's not gonna stop. Go.
他不会罢休的 快走
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Targeting system's knackered, boss.
瞄准系统损坏 老板
I'm eyeballing it.
我用肉眼瞄
Do you even remember them?
你记得他们吗
I remember all of them.
我记得每一个人
This isn't gonna change what happened.
这改变不了过去
I don't care.
我不管
He killed my mom.
他杀了我妈
You should've seen his little face. Just try, okay?
你真该看到他那张小脸 尽量赶回来 好吗
I'm going to bed. I love you.
我要睡了 我爱你
I almost kill the wrong man.
我差点杀错了人
Hardly an innocent one.
也不是什么无辜的人
This is all you wanted?
你就是你想要的吗
To see them rip each other apart.
看他们自相残杀
My father lived outside the city.
我父亲住在城外
I thought we would be safe there.
我以为那儿会很安全
My son was excited.
我儿子很兴奋
He could see the Iron Man from the car window.
他可以透过车窗看到钢铁侠
And I told my wife, "Don't worry."
我告诉我妻子 "不用担心
"They're fighting in the city. "
他们在城里打仗
We are miles from harm."
我们离得远呢 不会有事"
When the dust cleared,
等灰烬散尽
and the screaming stopped.
尖叫声停止
It took me two days until I found their bodies.
我花了两天才找到他们的尸体
My father...
我父亲
still holding my wife and son in his arms.
依然抱着我的妻儿
And the Avengers...
而复仇者联盟
they went home.
他们就那么回家了
I knew I couldn't kill them.
我知道自己杀不了他们
More powerful men than me have tried.
比我更强大的人都试过了
But, if I could get them to kill each other?
但如果我能让他们自相残杀呢
I'm sorry about your father.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
He seemed a good man.
他似乎是个好人
With a dutiful son.
有个孝子
Vengeance has consumed you.
复仇已经吞噬了你
It's consuming them.
也吞噬了他们
I am done letting it consume me.
我不会让自己也被吞噬
Justice will come soon enough.
正义很快就会到来
Tell that to the dead.
和死人说去吧
The living are not done with you yet.
活人还要找你呢
You can't beat him hand to hand.
你无法靠肉搏打败他
Analyse his fight pattern.
分析他的攻击模式
Scanning!
扫描中
Countermeasures ready.
对抗策略就绪
Let's kick his ass.
我们好好揍他一顿
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
So was I.
我原本也是
Stay down. Final warning.
不要起来 最后警告
I could do this all day.
我可以和你耗一整天
That shield doesn't belong to you.
那块盾牌不属于你
You don't deserve it! My father made that shield!
你配不上它 那是我父亲制造的
Meals at eight and five.
早上八点 晚上五点吃饭
Toilet privileges, twice a day.
每天可以去两次厕所
Raise your voice, zap.
大声说话 电你
Touch the glass, zap.
碰玻璃 电你
You step out of line, you deal with me.
敢做出格的事 我会收拾你
Please, step out of line.
拜托你试试看吧
So, how does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Spend all that time, all that effort.
花了那么多时间 费了那么多事
Then...
结果
...to see it fail,
失败得
so spectacularly.
一塌糊涂
Did it?
有吗
It's just the first pass. - Yeah.
这只是首次测试 -嗯
Give me some feedback. Anything you think of.
给我反馈 想到什么都行
Shock absorption. Lateral movement.
减震 横向移动
Cup holder?
杯架
You may wanna think about some AC down in...
或许该考虑在下面按空调
Let's go. I'll give you a hand.
好了 我拉你
No, no, don't. Don't help. Don't help me.
不不 别帮我 别帮我
138. 138 combat missions.
138次 138次战斗任务
That's how many I've flown, Tony.
我飞过138次战斗任务 托尼
Every one of them could've been my last, but I flew them.
每次都可能有去无回 但我还是去了
Cause the fight needed to be fought.
因为那是必须打的仗
It's the same with these Accords.
《协议》的事也是一样
I signed because it was the right thing to do.
我签字是因为那是正确的做法
And yeah, this sucks. This is, uh...
这事的确太糟心了
This is a bad beat.
真是不走运
But it hasn't change my mind.
但这没改变我的想法
I don't think?
我觉得没有
You okay? - Oh, yeah.
你没事吧 -嗯
Are you Tony "Stank"?
你是托尼·"斯坦克"吗
Yes, this is-this is Tony "Stank"! You're in the right place.
是的 他就是托尼·"斯坦克" 你来对地方了
Thank you for that!
多谢了
Never dropping that, by the way. - Oh, my god.
这梗我要用一辈子 -天呐
Table for one, Mr. "Stank". Please, by the bathroom.
一人桌 "斯坦克"先生 坐在厕所边吧
Tony.
托尼
I'm glad you're back at the compound.
我很高兴你回到了基地
I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself.
我不希望你一个人在豪宅里晃
We all need family.
我们都需要家人
The Avengers are yours, maybe more so than mine.
复仇者联盟属于你 或许多于属于我
I've been on my own since I was 18.
我从18岁开始就是一个人
I never really fit in anywhere, even in the army.
我从未真正融入哪里 哪怕是在军队
My faith's in... people, I guess. Individuals.
我想我信任 人 个体
And, I'm happy to say that for the most part,
很高兴 大部分时候
they haven't let me down.
他们没让我失望
Which is why I can't let them down either.
所以我也不能辜负他们
Locks can be replaced, but, maybe they shouldn't.
锁可以换 但或许不该换
I know I hurt you, Tony.
我知道我伤了你 托尼
I guessed I thought
我大概是觉得
by not telling you about your parents, I was sparing you. But...
不告诉你你父母的事 是照顾你的感情
I can see now that I was really sparing myself.
但我现在明白 我只是在照顾自己
And I'm sorry.
对不起
Hopefully one day you can understand.
希望你有天能理解
I wish we agree on the Accords,
我也希望我们能在《协议》的事上达成一致
I really do.
真的
I know you're doing what you believe in.
我知道你只是在做你相信的事
And that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should.
而我们也都只能做到这点 我们也该这么做
Priority call from Secretary Ross.
国务卿罗斯的优先来电
There's been a breach at the Raft Prison.
孤岛监狱遭人劫狱
Yeah, put him through.
嗯 接过来
Tony, we have a problem. - Ah, please hold.
托尼 我们有麻烦了 -请待机
No. Don't...
不 别
So, no matter what.
所以 不管怎样
I promise you,
我保证
if you need us,
如果你需要我们
if you need me,
如果你需要我
I'll be there.
我会去的
You sure about this?
你确定吗
I can't trust my own mind.
我不能信任自己的大脑
So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head
直到他们想到办法把洗脑的东西清理掉
I think going back under is the best thing... for everybody.
我想继续沉睡是最好的选择……对所有人都好
Thank you for this.
谢谢你帮忙
Your friend and my father,
你的朋友和我父亲
they were both victims.
他们都是受害者
If I can help one of them find peace.
如果我能帮其中一个找到安宁
You know, if they find out he's here,
如果他们知道他在这儿
they'll come for him.
就会来抓他
Let them try.
让他们试试吧
So. Who was it? Who hit you?
是谁啊 是谁打了你
Some guy.
就是有个人
So itchy, man. God.
痒死了 天呐
What's some guy's name? - Uh, Steve.
有个人叫什么 -史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫
Yikes. - From 12C?
哎呦 -12C那个吗
With the overbite?
龅牙那个
No, no, no. You don't know him, he's from Brooklyn.
不不不 你不认识他 他布鲁克林的
Well.
好吧
Hope you got a few good licks in.
希望你也回敬他了几下
Yeah, I got quite a few in actually.
当然 我回敬了他好几下呢
Okay.
His friend was huge. Like huge.
他朋友块头可大了 可大可大了
That's way better. Thank you.
这样好多了 谢谢
Okay, tough guy.
好吧 小硬汉
Love you, May. Hey, can you shut the door?
爱你 梅 能带下门吗