- Morning, Scott - Morning, Vince
- 史葛 早 - 温斯 早
- Morning, Wells - Morning, sir
- 威斯 早 - 长官 早
Ghost Rider, this is Strike
骑鬼者 这儿是空袭部
We have unknown aircraft Inbound, Mustang
发现不明战机 回程的军官
Your vector, 0-9-0 for bogey
循〇九〇方飞向敌机
Cougar and Merlin and Maverick and Goose
美洲狮 灰背隼 马华力和野鹅
Great Maverick and Goose
好极 是马华力和野鹅
Roger, I got him.Contact, 20 left at 30 miles
收到 我看到他了
Nine hundred knots closure
在左面三十哩 以时速九百海海里飞近
Cougar, you hear that?
美洲狮 你听到吗
- Merlin, you got him? - Roger, I've got radar contact
- 灰背隼 看到他吗 - 收到 雷达探测到了
I'll get a visual ID.Cougar, you hook him
我要亲眼确定他 美洲狮 你去引他上钓
Roger, and I'll clean him and fry him
收到 我会将他煎皮拆骨
Mustang, Mustang, this is Ghost Rider, 2-0-3,
军官 这是骑鬼者 我们在二〇三方
I've got him inbound, bogey heading 2-7-0,
他受制于我了 他向二七〇方前进
We're at ten miles, 900 knots closure,
距离十哩 以九百海海里前进
Ghost Rider, take Angels ten left, 3-0
骑鬼者 向上十度 向左三度 零
- Are we supposed to have visitors today? - Negative, sir
- 我们今天应该有访客吗? - 不
Merlin, see if he's a single
灰背隼 看看他是不是一个人
Goose, you see a trailer?
野鹅 看到跟踪者吗
Looks like he's a single
似乎只有他一个
Cougar, I'm gonna go head-to-head with him
美洲狮 我要和他正面交锋
Take it easy, Maverick I don't like this shit
马华力 别乱来 我不同意
I'm gonna break high and right,see if he's really alone
我飞高一些 确定是不是只有他一个
We've got 1000 knots closure, Mav
马华力 他以一千海海里接近
He's coming right at us
他向着我们飞过来
Okay, buddy, what's on your mind?
老友 你在想什么
Holy shit, there's two of them
天啊 他们有两个人
MiG-28s No one's been this close before
是米格28 没人试过这么近看到
What the hell are they doing here?What's the position?
他们究竟在做什么 什么位置
Two hundred and fifty miles out, sir
距离二百五十哩
Two hundred and fifty miles? Get them out
二百五十哩 叫他们马上离开
Cougar, you've got MiG one.I'm going after MiG two
美洲狮 你看到米格机一号 我去追二号
I lost him in the sun
我在阳光下不见了他
Shit What's he doing? You got him, Merlin?
该死 他在做什么 灰背隼 你制住他了吗
He's coming around.He's coming around on our tail
他在四处飞 他跟着我们飞
Goddamn it This bogey's all over me
该死 被他制住了
- What's their range now? - Two hundred miles, sir
- 现在距离多远 - 二百哩
If they break 150 miles, launch the Alert Five aircraft
短过一百五十哩的话 就出动五号戒备机
Air speed, 300 Go get him, Mav
空速三百 马华力 消灭他
I'm going for missile lock
我准备锁定导弹
Let's see if we can scare this guy out of here
看看能不能把他吓走
Come on, lock up, baby.Lock up, baby Lock up
快锁定 亲爱的
I got him locked Bingo
锁定吧 已经锁定了
We got him, Mav He's bugging out and going home
吓倒他了 马华力 他夹着尾巴逃走
Mustang, this is Maverick MiG two is headed home
军官 我是马华力 米格机二号回去了
All right What's their position?
好吧 他们是什么位置
A hundred and eighty miles at bearing 0-1-0, sir
距离一百八十哩 方位是〇一〇
Cougar, he's got missile lock on us.Get away from this guy
他的导弹瞄准我们了 快点避开他
What the hell is this shit? He's engaging me
这是怎么一回事 他追着我
Goddamn it, Mustang.This is Ghost Rider, 1-1-7
该死 军官 这是骑鬼者一一七号
This bogey's all over me He's got missile lock on me
我被敌机制住了 他用导弹锁定我了
Permission to fire?
我能得到开火的批准吗
Do not fire until fired upon
未受袭前不能开火
Goose, there they are, right below us
野鹅 他们就在我们下面
The MiG's in perfect firing position.He's right on Cougar's tail
米格机在最佳的开火位置 他在美洲狮后面
He'd have fired by now He's just trying to piss us off
他早就应该开火了 他只是想激怒我们
Maverick, get down here and get this asshole off me
马华力 快来帮我脱身
Bring it back, hard right Help me engage
带他回来 协助我进入战场
I can't shoot this son of a bitch
我无法射击这个王八蛋
Let's see if we can have a little fun with him
看看我们能不能跟他玩玩
Is this your idea of fun, Mav?
你说的“玩玩”就是这样
Jeez, I crack myself up
天啊 笑死我了
This is a great shot, Mav I should be a photographer
这种景象很精彩 我应该当摄影师
your tail is clear MiG one's bugged out
你脱身了 米格机一号离开了
Cougar, this is Maverick
美洲狮 我是马华力
We've had enough fun for one day, don't you think?
今天玩得真开心呢 是吗
I'm getting a little low on fuel, so we're heading home
燃料不多了 我们回去吧
We'll see you on deck
在甲板上见
Cougar, we're running low on gas,we gotta get out of here
飞洲狮 燃料不多 要走了
We're on vapor, Cougar Let's do it
快没燃料了 美洲狮 快回去
Cougar Come on, Cougar
美洲狮 快回去
Let's take it back to the ship, man, Come on, Cougar,
快飞回舰上 飞洲狮
Get him on deck as soon as possible.He's gotta be low on fuel
叫他尽快降落 他快没燃料了
Cougar, we gotta land this thing
美洲狮 我们要降落
We are way low on gas You understand me?
我们快没燃料了 你明白吗
Maverick, you're at three-quarters of a mile, call the ball,
马华力 还有四分三哩 降落时作出通知
Roger Maverick has the ball
收到 马华力快要降落
Cougar, it is time to land, Let's do it,
美洲狮 要降落了 快点回去
Goose, Cougar's in trouble
野鹅 美洲狮出了事
Come on, Mav, we're getting low on gas.Let's land this sucker
别乱来 我们快没燃料了 快点降落
Goddamn it, Maverick
该死 马华力
What are you doing, Mav?we've got no fuel for this
你在做什么 我们不够燃料这样做
We're going after Cougar
我们要去帮美洲狮
You tell him to land that plane That's an order
叫他马上降落 这是命令
Ghost Rider, you are instructed to land,
骑鬼者 你接到降落指示
Any of you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?
你们看到附近有航空母舰吗
Mav, we got a little problem up here.That MiG really screwed him up
我们有点小问题 那架米格机吓坏他了
I don't think he can make it back
他大概无法把战机开回去
You're okay, Cougar Just stay on my wing,
美洲狮 不要紧 跟着我飞
I'll take you all the way in Just stay with me
我会带你回去 跟着我
Easy, Cougar Just a walk in the park, buddy
别紧张 好像逛公园一样
You're a little low.You're a little low, Coug
你飞得低了点 低了一点
Come on, buddy, pull up
老友 快点上升
You're a little below glide path, three-quarters of a mile, Call the ball,
比下滑道低了点 还有四分三哩 表示降落
We're too low, Cougar.
留心你的高度
We're too low, Cougar
美洲狮 太低了
Increase power Some more power!
加大动力
Cougar, you should be in sickbay.What's on your mind?
美洲狮 你应该在医护室的 你在想什么
My wife and kid, sir
我的妻儿
I almost orphaned him today, and I've never even seen him
他今天几乎变成孤儿 我从没见过他
I don't know what happened up there, but I was so scared
我不知道发生了什么事 但是我很害怕
Come on, we've seen this before
别这样 我们以前也见过这种事
I'm holding on too tight
压力太大了
I've lost the edge I'm sorry, sir I'm sorry
我已经受够了 对不起 长官
Maverick, Goose, come in here
马华力 野鹅 进来
- What the hell's going on? - I don't know
- 发生了什么事 - 我不知道
Maverick, you just did an incredibly brave thing
马华力 你刚才做的事很勇敢
What you should have done was land your plane
可是你应该做的是降落
You don't own that plane, the taxpayers do
战机是纳税人的 不是你的
Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash
你真是狂妄自大
You've been busted.You lost your qualifications as section leader three times
你试过被开除 失去当小组队长的资格三次
Put in hack twice by me
我两次帮你恢复职位
With a history of high-speed passes over five air-control towers and one admiral's daughter
你却试过高速 飞过控制塔和上将之女
- And you, asshole You're lucky to be here - Thank you, sir
- 你这笨蛋能在这儿真是走运 - 谢谢
Let's not bullshit, Maverick,your family name ain't the best in the Navy
别再说废话 马华力 你的家人不是空军中最好的
You need to be doing it better and cleaner than the other guy. Now, what is it with you?
你应该比他做得更好 你究竟在想什么
Just wanna serve my country,be the best fighter pilot in Navy, sir
我只想为国效力 当最好的海军战机师
Don't screw around with me, Maverick
马华力 别骗我了
You're a hell of an instinctive pilot Maybe too good
你全凭直觉当机师 而且很出色
I'd like to bust your butt, but I can't.I got another problem here
我很想开除你 不过我有另一个麻烦
I gotta send somebody from this squadron to Miramar
我要从队中派人去米拉马
I gotta do something here.I still can't believe it
我要做一些事 我难以置信的事
I gotta give you your dream shot.I'm gonna send you up against the best
我要让你梦想成真 派你去面对一流的海军
You two characters are going to Top Gun
你们两个会进顶级机师部
For five weeks,you're gonna fly against the best fighter pilots in the world
你们会和世上的顶级机师 交手五星期
You were number two, Cougar was number one
你是第二 美洲狮是第一
Cougar lost it, turned in his wings
美洲狮放弃开战机
You guys are number one
你们就成了第一
But you remember one thing: You screw up just this much,
记着一件事 你们闯过这么多祸
you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong
迟早会被调往运送狗屎的
You can tell me about the MiG some other time
改天把米格机的事告诉我
- Good luck, gentlemen - Thank you, sir
- 祝你们好运 - 谢谢!
During Korea, the Navy kill ratio was 12-to-1
海军在韩战的杀敌比率 是十二比一
We shot down 12 of their jets for every one of ours
我们一架战机 就能击落敌人十二架
During Vietnam, that ratio fell to 3-to-1
到了越战时比率降至三比一
Our pilots become dependent upon missiles
我们的机师太依赖导弹了
They had lost some of their dogfighting skills
他们失去了一些空战技巧
Top Gun was created to teach ACM: Air Combat Maneuvering
成立顶级机师部 是为了教导你们空战策略
This gives me a hard-on
真令人兴奋
By the end of Vietnam, that ratio was back up to 12-to-1
到了越战末期 比率回升至十二比一
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our commanding officer at Top Gun
我想藉着这次机会 介绍指挥官给大家认识
The very first man to win the Top Gun trophy
他是第一位获得 顶级机师奖的人
You will not find a finer fighter pilot anywhere in the world
你不会在其他地方找到 比他更优秀的机师了
Commander Mike Metcalf Callsign: Viper
麦米克长官 外号毒蛇
You are the top one percent of all naval aviators
你们是海军空战人员中 最好的百分之一
The elite The best of the best
是精英 精英中之精英
We'll make you better
我们会令你们更进一步
You'll fly at least two combat missions a day,
你们每天至少 要执行两项空中任务
attend classes in between and evaluations of your performance
当中要上课 听取自己表现所得到的评价
On each combat sequence, you're gonna meet a different challenge
你们在每次的空中任务 都要面对新挑战
Every encounter is gonna be much more difficult
每一次都会更加困难
We're gonna teach you to fly the F-14 right to the edge of the envelope,
我们会教你们令F14尽展所长
faster than you've ever flown before
你们会比以前开得更快
and more dangerous
也会更加危险
Now, we don't make policy here, gentlemen
各位 我们不是在这儿立法
Elected officials, civilians do that
立法是由获选的官员 和平民做的
We are the instruments of that policy
我们只是这些政策的工具
And although we're not at war,we must always act as though we are at war
虽然我们不是在打仗 但要假装是
What are you doing?
你在做什么
- The tip of the spear best be sharp. - I'm just wondering who's the best
- 矛尖最好锋利点 - 我只是在想谁是最一流的机师
In case some of you wonder who the best is,
你们可能会想 谁是最一流的机师
they're up here on this plaque on the wall
他们的名字就在墙上的板子上
The best driver and his RIO from each class has his name on it
最佳机师和他的通讯员的名字 都会记录在上面
And they have the option to come back here to be Top Gun instructors
他们可以选择回来当教官
You think your name's gonna be on that plaque?
你认为你的名字会在上面
That's pretty arrogant, considering the company you're in
你真自大 周围有这么多人
I like that in a pilot
我喜欢机师自大
Just remember, when it's over out there,we're all on the same team
记着 离开这儿后 我们都是同一队人
Gentlemen, this school is about combat
各位 这儿是教大家战斗的
There are no points for second place
当第二是没意思的
The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies' room
后补者的徽章在女洗手间
Oh, Jesus Oh, you kill me You really do
天啊 真是笑死我了
No, no, no There's two O's in "Goose", boys
不 “野鹅” 是两个O的
This is what I call a target-rich environment
真是一个不愁没目标的环境
You live your life between your legs, Mav
你在两腿之间生活
Goose, even you could get laid in a place like this
野鹅 连你也可以来这儿
I'm telling you, I'd be happy to find a girl who'd talk dirty to me
能找到说脏话的女孩 我就高兴了
Mav, you wanted to know who the best is?
马华力 你想知道谁是一流机师
That's the way he flies, ice-cold, no mistakes
因为他开战机时十分冷静 从不犯错
Just wears you down.You get bored, frustrated, do something stupid, and he's got you
磨灭你的耐性 令你沮丧 你一犯错就会被他逮住
Thought you wanted to be a pilot, man What happened?
我还以为你想做机师 发生了什么事
Goose, you're such a dickhead.Whose butt did you kiss to get in here?
野鹅 你真是个蠢才 你是靠谁进来的
Well, the list is long but distinguished
名单很长 不过很有名
Well, so is my johnson
我的庄逊也是
So you're flying with Iceman, huh?
你和冰佬一起飞行
It's Mr Iceman to you
你应该说冰佬先生
Hey, Mother Goose How's it going?
野鹅妈妈 你好吗
Good, Tom This is Pete Mitchell,
很好 汤姆 这位是麦彼得
- Congratulations on Top Gun - Thank you
- 恭喜你加入顶级机师部 - 谢谢
Sorry to hear about Cougar
美洲狮的事真令人遗憾
- He and I were like brothers in flight school. - He was a good man.
- 他和我在飞行学校时情如手足 - 他以前很好
- Still is a good man - Yeah, that's what I meant
- 他现在还是 - 我就是这个意思
- Thought so - Say, you need any help?
- 我也以为是 - 需要帮忙吗
You figured it out yet?
你想到了吗
Who's the best pilot
谁是最佳机师
No, I think I can figure that one out on my own
还没有 我自己会想到的
I heard that about you You like to work alone
听说你喜欢单独行事
Mav, you must've soloed under a lucky star, huh?
你一定是在幸运星之下行事
I mean, first the MiG,and then you guys slide into Cougar's spot
先是米格机 然后又闯进美洲狮的战场
We didn't slide into Cougar's spot.It was ours, okay?
我们不是闯进去 那也是我们的战场
Some pilots wait their whole career just to see a MiG up close
有些机师到退役时 还没试过近距离见过米格机
Guess you guys are lucky and famous, huh?
你们一定是既幸运又出名了
No, you mean notorious
你想说的是臭名远播吧
They were abused children
他们被人宠坏了
- We're gonna have a good time - Always
- 我们会有一段好时光 - 常常如此
Okay, I guess it's my turn, isn't it?
这次应该轮到我吧
- All right, the bet is $20 dollars - Right
- 打赌二十元 - 好
You have to have carnal knowledge,of a lady this time, on the premises On the premises
你得对欲海有认识 才能勾搭这时在这儿的女人
Come on, Mav A bet's a bet
这始终是一场赌博
I don't know, it just...It just doesn't seem fair For you, I mean
我不知道 只是这似乎对你不太公平
But she's lost that loving feeling
她失去了爱的感觉
- She's lost...? - No, she hasn't
- 什么? - 不 她还没失去
- Yes, she has. - She has not lost that...
- 她失去了 - 她还没失去
- Goose, she's lost it Mav... - Come on
- 野鹅 她失去了… - 你少来
I hate it when she does that Shit
该死 我讨厌她这样做
Hey, hey, hey.Don't worry, I'll take care of this ♪
别担心 我会帮你弄妥
♪ You never close your eyes anymore When I kiss your lips ♪
♪ 我吻你时你不再闭上双眼 ♪
♪ There's no tenderness like before ♪
♪ 你的指尖不再温柔 ♪
♪ You're trying hard not to show it Baby ♪
♪ 你努力掩饰 亲爱的 ♪
♪ But, baby, believe me, I know it ♪
♪ 可是 相信我 我知道的 ♪
♪ You've lost that loving feeling.That loving feeling ♪
♪ 你已经失去了爱的感觉 ♪
♪ You've lost that loving feeling ♪
♪ 你失去了爱的感觉 ♪
♪ Now it's gone, gone, gone ♪
♪ 感觉一去不返 ♪
♪ Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for you ♪
♪ 亲爱的 我会为你下跪 ♪
I love that song I've never seen that approach
我喜欢这首歌 从没见过这种搭讪
How long have you two been doing this act?
你们两个试过多少次
Oh, I don't know, since-Puberty?
我不知道 从青春期开始
- I'm Charlotte Blackwood - I'm Maverick
- 我叫布莎洛 - 我叫马华力
Maverick? Did your mother not like you or something?
马华力 你妈妈不喜欢你吗
No, it's my callsign
不 这是我的外号
That's right, a naval aviator
是 我是海军空战人员
No, actually, we've only done this twice
其实我们这样做只试过两次
Crashed and burned on the first one It wasn't pretty
第一次是一场大灾难 不太好看
I don't know I'll tell you tomorrow But it's looking good so far
我不知道 明天告诉你 暂时还不错
my friend's just arrived, so it's been great talking to you
我的朋友刚到了 和你谈得真愉快
Hi Here you go I'll be with you in just a second, okay?
你来了 我马上回来
Listen, can I ask you a personal question?
我可以问你一个私人问题吗
Are you a good pilot?
你是好机师吗
Great Then I won't have to worry about you making your living as a singer
好极 我不用担心你要靠唱歌维生了
I'm gonna need a beer to put these flames out Yo!
我需要啤酒来救火
Great, Mav Real slick
好极 真狡猾
It was a long cruise, was it, sailor?
水手 你出了海很久吗
What did you wanna do,just drop right down on the tile and go for it?
你想怎样 就地进行吗
No, I actually had...Had this counter in mind
不 其实我是想在这张桌子
Great, that would be very, very comfortable Yeah
好极 一定会很舒服
Actually,I came in here to save you from making a big mistake with that older guy
其实我来是希望你不会 为那个老鬼做错误决定
Really?So I could go on to a bigger one with a young guy like yourself?
真的 那我就能和你这种年轻人好
I've gotta be at work very early in the morning
明天一早我便要工作
Then what are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Your friend was magnificent
你的朋友真厉害
Now, you'll also be trained and evaluated by a few civilian specialists
你们也会受到 平民专家的训练和评估
The civilians are here because they are our very best source of information on enemy aircraft
这儿有平民 是因为他们对敌机很有认识
One of the most qualified is our TAGREP,callsign: Charlie
其中最有资格的 就是教官代表 外号狐狸
She has a PhD in astrophysics,
她是天体物理学哲学博士
and she's also a civilian contractor,so you do not salute her
她也是一个平民承包商 你们不用向她敬礼
But you better listen to her,because the Pentagon listens to her about your proficiency
不过最好听她的 因为军方相信她对你们的评估
- It's all yours, Charlie - Thank you
- 交给你了 狐狸 - 谢谢
We will be dealing with F-5s and A-4s as our MiG simulators
我们会用F5和 A4模拟米格机
Now, then, as most of you know,
你们大多都应该知道
the F-5 doesn't have the thrust-to-weight ratio the MiG-28 has
F5不像米格28 可以打破重量比率
And it doesn't bleed energy below 300 knots, like the MiG-28
更不会像米格28 在少于三百海海里时漏出能量
However, the MiG-28 does have a problem with its inverted flight tanks
不过米格28的反飞行油箱 的确有问题
It won't do a negative-G pushover
它不能做负引力飞行动作
The latest intelligence tells us that the most it will do
最新的情报告诉我们
is one negative...
它最多能够做负一
Excuse me, lieutenant
对不起 上尉
Is there something wrong?
有什么问题吗
Yes, ma'am, the data on the MiG is inaccurate
是 米格机的资料不正确
How's that, lieutenant?
哪儿不正确
- Well, I just happened to see a MiG-28 do... - We, we
- 我看过米格28… - 是我们
We happened to see a MiG-28 do a four-G negative dive
我们见过米格28 做四个负引力俯冲
Where did you see this?
你在哪儿见到
I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you
我可以告诉你 但是之后就要杀了你
Lieutenant, I have top-secret clearance
上尉 我有权知道最高机密
The Pentagon sees to it that I know more than you
军方要我比你知道得更多
Well, ma'am, it doesn't seem so in this case, now, does it?
那么这次大概不同了
So, lieutenant where exactly were you?
上尉 你当时在哪儿
- Well, we. - Thank you
- 我们 - 谢谢
started up on his 6 when he pulled through the clouds,and then I moved in above him
我们从他后面开始 他穿越云层 我飞到他上面
Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
你在他上面又怎会看到他
Because I was inverted
因为我倒转了
No, he was, man It was a really great move
不 他真是这样做
He was inverted
好精彩呢 他倒转了
You were in a four-G inverted dive with a MiG-28?
你和米格28一起 做四个负引力反转俯冲
- At what range? - About two meters
- 距离多远 - 大概两米吧
It was actually about one and a half, I think
实际上是一米半
It was one and a half.I've got a great Polaroid of it
我拍下了当时的精彩景象
He's right there It must be one and a half
他没错 一定是一米半
- It was a nice picture. - Thank you!
- 是张好照片 - 谢谢
What were you doing there?
你当时在做什么
- Communicating - Communicating
- 沟通 - 沟通
Keeping up foreign relations
是沟通 保持外交关系
I was You know, giving him the bird
我当时在向他喝倒彩
You know, the finger
用手指表示
Yes, I know the finger, Goose
我明白 野鹅
I'm sorry, I hate it when it does that I'm sorry
对不起 我讨厌它这样
All right, gentlemen, we have a hop to take
好吧 各位 我们要飞行了
The hard deck on this hop will be 10000 feet.There'll be no engagement below that
假设地面在一万英尺 无论如何不能低过这高度
Okay, well, don't be late again.You look great, honey
别再迟到 亲爱的
Thanks, dear See you in preflight
谢谢 在预飞区见
Lieutenant,why didn't you tell me that you were the famous MiG insulter?
上尉 你为什么不告诉我 是你羞辱米格机
Would it have made any difference?
我说了会有分别吗
Not in the ladies' room, no
在女洗手间里不会
I'm an instructor at this school
我是这儿的教官
I see 20 new hotshots every eight weeks
每八个星期就会见到 二十个雄心勃勃的新丁
Now, I'm sure you can figure that out
你一定能想像得到
I'd just really like to hear about the MiG sometime
我真的很想听听米格机的事
You've got security clearance.You can read about it
你有权看最高机密 你可以自己看
Who was covering Cougar while you were showboating with this MiG?
你戏弄米格机时 是谁在掩护美洲狮
Cougar was doing just fine
美洲狮表现很好
Gentlemen, this is your first hop,
先生们 这是你们的第一跳
The jets you are flying against are smaller, faster and more maneuverable,
你们面对的战机更小 更快 也更容易控制
just like the enemy MiGs,
就像米格机一样
The clock is ticking and as of now,we are keeping score,
计时开始 我们要保持优势
I lost him, Goose
我不见了他 野鹅
Show me what you got, kid
小子 让我看看你有什么能耐
I'm looking, I'm looking
我在找他了
I got him, I got him.He's on our tail, coming hard
看到了 他在我们后面冲过来
I got him I got him Here we go
我看到他了 行动
All right, talk to me, Goose
好吧 把资料告诉我 野鹅
He's still back there He's closing in on us.He's closing fast
他仍然在很后面 急速飞过来
You can run, kid, but you can't hide
小子 你可以逃 但是躲不掉
Come on, Jester.Let's see if I can give you a run for your money here
笑匠 看看我能不能逼你尽力
I still got him He's still back there
我仍然看到他 他仍然在后面
Come on, Mav Do some of that pilot shit
马华力 快点想办法
Come on, bring it right
快点锁定
Goose, I've had about enough of this shit
野鹅 我受够了
I'm gonna hit the brakes, he'll fly right by
我要踏制动器 他就会飞过头
Let's see what you've got now, Jester
看看你现在的境况 笑匠
Okay, Mav, let's turn and burn
扭转局势吧
He's going vertical, so am I
他垂直飞 我也是
We're going ballistic, Mav Go get him
我们好像在弹射一样
He's going for the hard deck.Let's get down there first and nail him, Mav
他要飞向假设地面 快比他抢先一步
No way, Jester, you're mine
不行 笑匠 你死定了
Get your butts above the hard deck and return to base immediately
马上飞高回基地
Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby
控制塔 骑鬼者要求低飞
Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full
骑鬼者 不行 航线繁忙
No No, Mav This is not a good idea
不 马华力 这不是个好主意
Sorry, Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower
对不起 野鹅 是时候飞过控制塔了
Goddamn son of a bitch
臭小子
Great balls of fire!
真是精彩绝伦
You won? That's bullshit
你们赢了 废话
Didn't everybody?
不是大家都赢了吗
Hell, no, man, we got our butts kicked
是才怪 我们都惨败而回
Thirty seconds We went like this, he went like that
在三十秒内我们这样 他这样
I said to Hollywood, "Where'd he go?"Hollywood said, "Where'd who go?"
我问好莱坞他在哪儿 他竟然问我谁在哪儿
Yeah, and he's laughing at us,right on the radio He's laughing at us
他就在对讲机上取笑我们
No, it's me laughing, dickhead
不 笑你们的是我 笨蛋
- That's not what I heard - No, we did, we got Jester
- 我没听说过 - 是真的 我们打败了笑匠
No, no Below the hard deck does not count
不 低过假设地面不算
Hard deck, my ass.We nailed that son of a bitch
假设地面 总之我们打败了他
You guys really are cowboys
你们真爱自吹自擂
What's your problem, Kazansky?
卡汤姆 你有问题吗
You're everyone's problem
你是大家的问题
That's because every time you go up in the air,you're unsafe
因为你每次飞行都不安全
I don't like you because you're dangerous
我不喜欢你 因为你很危险
That's right, Iceman
对 冰佬
Maverick, you and Goose get your butts out of that flight gear
马华力
and up to Viper's office now
你和野鹅马上脱掉飞行衣 到毒蛇的办公室
Remember, boys, no points for second place
记着 当第二名是没分的
- You're a lot brighter than you look - You shut up, okay?
- 你们比看来更聪明 - 住口
- Don't worry, Goose, don't worry - Okay, I will
- 别担心 野鹅 - 我会
Two of your snot-nosed jockeys did a flyby on my tower at over 400 knots!
有这两个自大狂 以四百多海海里飞过控制塔
I want somebody's butt I want it now I've had it
我要你们找人负责 我受够了
Goddamn it! That's twice
该死 第二次了
I want some butts!
一定要有人负责
Well, that'll just about cover the flybys
正好解释了飞过控制塔的事
Gentlemen You had a hell of a first day
两位 你们第一天过得真充实
The hard deck for this hop was 10000 feet
这次任务的假设地面是一万英尺
You knew it, you broke it
你们明知故犯
You followed Commander Heatherly below after he lost sight of you and called no joy
希军官不见了你们之后 你们跟着他低飞
Sir I had Commander Heatherly in my sights.He saw me move in for the kill
长官 我看到希军官
He then proceeded below the hard deck
他看到我飞到开火的位置 就飞低过假设地面
We weren't below 10000 for more than a few seconds
我们只有几秒低飞了
I had the shot, there was no danger, so I took it
我瞄准了他 见没有危险就开火
You took it And broke a major rule of engagement
你开了火 你破坏了重要守则
Then you broke another one with that circus-stunt flyby
飞越控制塔时又犯了另一条
Lieutenant Mitchell, Top Gun rules of engagement exist
麦上尉
for your safety and for that of your team
守则是为了你 和队员的安全而设立的
They are not flexible, nor am I
守则不可随时更改 我也是
Either obey them or you're history.Is that clear?
不遵守的话就要被开除 清楚了吗
I really enjoyed that, Mav, thanks a lot
我真的很享受那一下 谢谢你
Maybe I could learn how to be a truck driver
我或者可以学习当货车司机
Mav, you have the number of that truck-driving school we saw on TV?Truck Master, I think it is
你有货车驾驶学校的电话号码
I might need that
我可能会需要到
His fitness report says it all.He's a wild card
评估报告已经显示了他很飘忽
Flies by the seat of his pants.Completely unpredictable
他靠直觉开战机 完全无法预测
- He got you, didn't he? - Yeah
- 他吓倒你了 - 是
Maverick I flew with his old man
马华力 我曾经和他爸爸共事
Tell me one thing.If you had to go into battle, would you want him with you?
告诉我 你想和他一起上战场吗
You know, when I first realized that we were going to Top Gun, all I could think about was getting that trophy
我知道可以进顶级机师部时 我只想拿机师奖
I gotta be straight with you, Mav
我要坦白跟你说
Right now, I just hope we graduate
我现在只希望我们能毕业
I got a family to think about.I can't afford to blow this
我有家人 我不能浪费这个机会
Yeah, I guess that flyby wasn't such a big hit
其实飞越控制塔不算什么
Look, man, I know it's tough for you
我知道你很难受
They wouldn't let you in the academy because you're Duke Mitchell's kid
他们因为你是麦杜克的儿子 而不让你进海军学院
You have to live with that reputation
你要承受这个污名
But it's like every time we go up there,it's like you're flying against a ghost
我们每次飞行时 你都像在面对鬼魂一样
It makes me nervous
你令我紧张
You're the only family I've got
我只有你这个亲人
I'm not gonna let you down I promise you
我不会令你失望的 我保证
A rolling reversal would work well in that situation
在这情形下 倒转打转会很有效
If I reversed on a hard cross,I could immediately go to guns on them
如果我十字形倒转飞 就能马上转为发炮
Yeah, but at that speed, it's too fast
在这种速度下 太快了
It's a little bit too aggressive
而且太过急进
Yeah, I guess when I see something,I go right after it
我觉得应该这样做就这样做
You didn't tell me who you were the other night
你没告诉我你那晚去了哪儿
You didn't give me a chance, did you?
你没有给我机会说
I know But you were tempted to ask me out for dinner
我知道 不过有人想你约我吃晚餐
- No. - I don't date students
- 不 - 我不和学员约会
I can see it's dangerous for you
我看得出这对你很危险
But if the government trusts me, maybe you could
但是如果政府相信我 你也可以
It takes a lot more than just fancy flying
这不只是花式飞行这么简单
Crash and burn, huh, Mav?
一败涂地 马华力
That's good Come on
很好 继续
Come on, Mav, 4-7 Let's get them.Those guys are animals
来吧 四比七 让我们抓住他们 那些家伙是牲畜
Good serve, good serve
发好球 发好球
Okay Fake block, stay down.We'll just take them
好吧 假动作 趴下 把他们带走
Come on, where you guys going? You walking away?
来吧 你们去哪里?你要走?
Mav Mav Come on, man.Just one more game That evens it up
马华力 再打一局 就追成平手了
- Come on, we can take them - No
- 我们很大机会会赢的 - 不
- No, we can, we got it - I got some things I gotta take care of
- 我们有实力 - 我要去办一件事
Take care of? Just one more game
办事 只是再打一局而已
- Please? For me? - I'm sorry.
- 为了我好吗? - 对不起
- You're sorry Come on. - Mother Goose, you pussy! - For me?
- 你应该内疚 来吧 - 鹅妈妈,你这娘们! - 为了我
- Look, I'm...I'm... - No apologies
- 我 - 不用道歉
If you don't mind, I'm...I'm gonna just take a quick shower
你不介意的话 我想去快快洗一个澡
while you're finishing up here
让你好好吃完
Yeah, I do mind I'm hungry
可是我介意 我很饿
And then I thought about it
后来我想起来了
You know, Charlie, he's a smart guy
狐狸 他是个聪明人
Why don't you just tell him why you've got him here"
为什么不干脆告诉他 请他来的目的
The MiG You're the only pilot who's been up against a MiG-28
是米格机 只有你曾经面对过米格28
I'm trying for this big promotion at work, and if I get it,
我正在努力工作 希望能够升职
I'm not gonna be here much longer
成功的话 我不会再留在这儿
It seems to me you've got it all figured out
你似乎什么都想清楚了
Except you did forget the wine
只是你忘记了酒
You always get what you want?
你常常如愿以偿
No, not always Yeah, maybe
不 可能是吧
Then relax about the MiG
那就别这么在意那架米格机
My folks loved it
我父母很喜欢这首音乐
I haven't heard this in years
我有很多年没听过了
My mother used to call down from her room and have me play this over and over again
妈妈以前在房里 叫我把它不停重播
I got so sick of it
我很厌倦听这首音乐
Just sit up there alone, just listening, hours
她会独坐在一旁 一听就听上几个小时
She died shortly after him
他死后不久她也死了
What happened to your father?
你爸爸怎样死的
I guess I kind of figured, with your security clearance,
你既然有权知道机密资料
you'd know more about him than I do
应该比我知道得更多
Well, I didn't get that far
我还没知道得这么深入
Well, it's a big mystery
这是一个谜
He disappeared in an F-4, November 5th, 1965
他在一九六五年十一月五日 开着F4失踪
The stink of it was, he screwed up No way
听说是他犯错了 不可能
My old man was a great fighter pilot
我爸爸是很优秀的机师
But who the hell knows?It's all classified
但谁知道呢 一切都被列作机密资料
Somebody must know
一定有人知道的
Yeah, somebody knows everything
有人什么都知道
Is that why you're always second best up there?
所以你总是只能拿到第二名
You are direct, aren't you?
你真直接呢
I'm sorry I was late
对不起 我迟到
I'm sorry for being direct
对不起 我这么直接
This is gonna be complicated
这会变得很复杂
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
I'm gonna take a shower
我去洗澡
Thank you I enjoyed being here
谢谢 我玩得很高兴
It looks like you need another shower
你似乎需要再洗一个澡呢
I'm gonna be honest with you
我想对你坦白
Your MiG sighting is really important to my work, but
你看到米格机 会对我的工作大有帮助
I don't normally invite students to my house
但我不是常常请学员 到家中作客的
But please understand, I still have a job to do
希望你明白我有工作在身
- Morning - Sir
- 长官 - 你好
I'm glad we got that straight
我很高兴我们这么坦白
I told her how tough it is here
我告诉她这儿有多辛苦
You know, my ass dragging like an old, tired dog
我累得跟死狗一样
I told her that you didn't even have a woman here
我告诉她你在这儿 连一个女人也没有
- Oh, really - You know what she said?
- 够了 - 知道她怎样说吗?
Said, "Well, he probably doesn't have one, he's got eight"
他可能有八个呢
Goose tells me you're in love with one of your instructors
野鹅说你和教官坠入爱河了
- Is that right? - I...I didn't tell her that
- 是吗 - 我没说过这件事
- Yes, you did - I can't believe you said that, That was a secret. No
- 是的,是你 - 你竟然说出来 那是秘密
The bogey has good position right here.All right, freeze-frame
敌机在很好的位置 请定格
The F-14 is defensive He has a chance to bug out right here
F14是防守性的 它有机会逃回基地
Better to retire and save your aircraft
最好先撤退和保存战机安全
than push a bad position
接着进入了更差的位置
Charlie, jump in here anytime
狐狸 你可以随时插嘴
Now, you stay in that diamond another three seconds,
你在菱形内再多留三秒
the bogey's gonna blow you out of the sky
就会被敌机消灭
You take a hard right, select zone five,
如果你选择第五区向右突围
you can extend an escape
就能拖延时间逃走
You made a bad choice
你作了一个很差的决定
Aircraft one performs a split S?
战机一号翻了一个分裂S筋斗
That's the last thing you should do.The MiG's right on your tail
这是你最不该做的 米格机就在你后面
The MiG has you in his gunsight What were you thinking at this point?
你在米格机的射程范围 你现在会想什么
You don't have time to think up there
你没时间在空中思想了
If you think, you're dead
一想就死定了
Well, that's a big gamble with a $30 million plane, lieutenant
用价值三千万元的战机打赌 赌得可真大呢
Unfortunately, the gamble worked
不幸地 他赌赢了
The MiG never got a clean shot
米格机无法开火
Maverick makes an aggressive vertical move here,
马华力做了 富侵略性的垂直飞行
comes over the top,and he defeats the bandit with a missile shot
到了顶部 他用导弹打败了敌机
The encounter was a victory,
这次的交手是一次胜利
but I think that we've shown it as an example of what not to do
不过这是不该做的例子
Gutsiest move I ever saw, man
从没见过这么大胆的行动
Now, then, this is a perfect example of a textbook maneuver
接着的可以作为 教科书的最佳例子
My review of your flight performance in the TACTS was right on, in my professional opinion
我对你的飞行评估 是我的专业意见
I can't hear you
我听不到你说什么
Jesus Christ! And you think I'm reckless
天啊 你以为我只会鲁莽行事
When I fly,I'll have you know that my crew and my plane come first!
我飞行时就会让你知道 我以队员和战机为先
Well, I'm going to finish my sentence, lieutenant
上尉 让我把话说完
My review of your flight performance was right on
我对你的飞行评估是正确的
- Is that right? - That is right
- 是吗? - 是的
But I held something back
但是我保留了一些
I see some real genius in your flying,Maverick, but I can't say that in there
我看得出你有飞行的天才 但是我不能在那儿说出来
I was afraid that everyone in that TACTS trailer would see right through me
我害怕大家会看穿我
And I just don't want anyone to know that I've fallen for you
我只是不想让人知道 我爱上你了
- Hey, Maverick - Yeah You hear about Ice?
- 马华力 - 听到冰佬的事吗?
- What's that? - He won another one
- 什么事 - 他又赢了
- Really? - Yeah
- 真的? - 是的
I feel the need, the need for speed! The need for speed!
我感觉到我需要速度
Gentlemen, this is hop 19,
各位 这是第十九次飞行
Multiple aircraft, multiple bogies,
会有更多战机和敌机
Your training is half over,The competition for the Top Gun trophy remains tight,
训练已经过了一半 最佳机师奖的争持仍然激烈
First place, Iceman,
第一名是冰佬
Second place, Maverick, just two points behind,
第二名是马华力 只差两分
Three miles, left, 10 o'clock.I don't think they see us yet
在三哩外 西北方 大概还没见到我们
Two A-4s, left 10 o'clock level, continue left turn
左边有两架A4 在西北方 继续左转
Good morning, gentlemen.The temperature's 110 degrees
各位早安 气温是一百一十华氏度
Holy shit, it's Viper
天啊 是毒蛇
Viper's up here, great
毒蛇在空中 好极
Great He's probably saying,"Holy shit, it's Maverick and Goose"
他可能也在说该死 是马华力和野鹅
Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that
他一定在这样说
I've got my eye on the northern bogey
我看到北方的敌机
Roger I got the southern guy
收到 我看到南方的
Hollywood, you've got the lead, I'll cover you
好莱坞 你先行 我掩护你
Hollywood, we're losing Viper.Let's just stay on Jester
好莱坞 我们失去了毒蛇 对付笑匠吧
Roger, I'm on him
收到 我去对付他
Goose, find Viper He's out there somewhere
野鹅 找毒蛇出来 他一定在什么地方
Stay with Hollywood, Mav, we're covering his wing
和好莱坞一起 我们要掩护他
Goose, there's Viper 3 o'clock, low
野鹅 是毒蛇 他在东方
Stay with Hollywood, Mav We're his cover
和好莱坞一起 我们在掩护他
Don't you leave me, Maverick
马华力 别离开我
Hollywood, you're looking good
好莱坞 你进展良好
I'm going after Viper
我去对付毒蛇
Goddamn you, Maverick
马华力 去你的
Mav, don't leave him
马华力 别离开他
Goose, Hollywood's okay I want Viper
野鹅 好莱坞没事的 我想打败毒蛇
Stand by Viper's coming down
毒蛇会被打败
Holy shit, we're head-to-head.I can't believe we're doing this
该死 我们面对面了 我们竟然这样做
Here's our chance.It's a big one, Goose
机不可失 野鹅
Come on, goddamn it
加油 该死
Come on, Mav, keep coming
马华力 加油
Okay Sidewinder missile selected
选定响尾蛇导弹
Come on, baby Come on, baby
快锁定
Come around, come around.That's it, that's it
来吧 对了
Jesus, this guy's good
天啊 他真厉害
Goose, where's he going?
野鹅 他去了哪儿
Come on, come on, come on, keep coming Keep coming
继续
Damn, this kid's good
该死 这小子真厉害
He's too close for missiles,Goose, I'm switching to guns
他太接近 不能用导弹 改为用枪炮
Come on, come on, come on
快快快!
Stick with me, stick with me
坚持住 坚持住
What...? Hold it Goose, check our tail
等一下 野鹅 看看后面
Bingo, Maverick's dead.You're out of there, kid
成功了 马华力输了 小子 你玩完了
The Defense Department regrets to inform you
防卫部很遗憾要告诉你
that your sons are dead because they were stupid
你的儿子因为太笨而战死沙场
Okay, knock it off, gentlemen.Let's go home Viper has the lead
算了吧 大家回去 由毒蛇带头
Thirty seconds, Wolfman, and I'm coming in
还有三十秒 我和人狼就进来
- Shut up! - God, buttnose
- 闭嘴! - 上帝啊,笨蛋
That was some of the best flying I've seen yet,
我从没见过这么精彩的空战
right up the part where you got killed
直至你们被打败为止
You never, never leave your wingman
你永不该离开同伴
it's not your flying, it's your attitude
问题不在你的飞行技术 而是你的态度
The enemy's dangerous,
敌人很危险
but right now you're worse than the enemy
但是你比敌人更加危险
You're dangerous and foolish
你既危险又愚蠢
You may not like the guys flying with you,
你未必喜欢你的战友
they may not like you, but whose side are you on?
他们也未必喜欢你 你究竟是帮哪一方
Well, at least Viper got Iceman before he got us
起码毒蛇在打败我们之前 打败了冰佬
We still got a shot at it
我们仍然有机会得奖
That was stupid I know better than that
那是愚蠢的行为 我也知道
It'll never happen again
不会再发生这种事
Maverick, would you go fetch him?Doesn't he ever embarrass you?
马华力 制止他吧 他没试过令你难为情吗
Goose? Hell, no Well, there was the time
野鹅 当然没试过
- Admiral's daughter - What?!
- 有一次 - 上将的女儿
He told me all about the time you went ballistic with Penny Benjamin
他把你和班萍妮的事告诉我了
Did he? Well, that's great
是吗 好极
He tells me about all of them, Maverick
他把一切都告诉我了
How my little angel Goose goes home early for church,
我的小天使野鹅 早早回家准备去教堂
and you, you always go home with the hot women
你就常常带火辣辣的女人回家
All right, thank you, Carole
好吧 谢谢你 嘉露
I'm gonna go embarrass myself with Goose for a while
我去和野鹅一起难为情一下
I would love to be able to warn you off about Maverick,
我想警告你 马华力很危险
but I just love him to death
可是我很喜欢他
You know, I've known Pete for a lot of years now,
我认识了彼得很多年
and I'm telling you, one thing's for certain
有一件事我可以肯定的告诉你
There are hearts breaking wide open all over the world tonight
今晚世界上会有很多人心碎
Because unless you are a fool,
因为 除非你是个笨蛋
that boy is off the market
他已经不再在情场上鬼混了
He is 100 percent, prime-time in love with you
他是百分百 史无前例地 爱上了你
Hey, Goose, you big stud!
野鹅 臭男人
That's me, honey
我的确是 亲爱的
Take me to bed or lose me forever
和我上床 否则你会永远失去我
Show me the way home, honey
教我怎样回家 亲爱的
Come on, brother, sing with the family
乖儿子 和家人一起唱
Maverick you big stud,
马华力 臭男人
take me to bed or lose me forever
和我上床 否则你会永远失去我
Okay, gentlemen, this is hop 31,
各位 这是第三十一次飞行
Two weeks to graduation,
你们还有两星期就毕业了
Top Gun trophy is still up for grabs, so every point counts,
最佳机师奖的得主仍然未落实 每一分都很重要
Well, it's bottom of the ninth, the score is tied.It's time for the big one
争持这么激烈 是时候来一次大获全胜了
You up for this one, Maverick?
马华力 你这次能赢吗
Just a walk in the park, Kazansky
这跟在公园散步一样容易
Contact Multiple bogies, 1-6-5
请联络 有多架敌机 一 六 五
Two miles Looks like they're going away from us
距离两哩 他们似乎想远离我们
Ho, I see them, tallyho, right 2 o'clock I'm in
我看到了 就在东北方 我来了
That son of a bitch cut me off
这个臭小子截住我了
Come on, come on Jesus Christ.
快 天啊
Ice, take the shot
冰佬 快开火
Come on, Ice, get the hell out of there
冰佬 快点走开
I can't get the angle.I'm too close for missiles
角度还没确定 太近了 不能用导弹
I'm switching to guns
现在改为用枪炮
Ice, fire or clear
冰佬 你不开火就走开
Look at this! Jesus Christ,I can take a shot right here!
天啊 我在这儿也能开火
I need another 20 seconds, then I've got it
我只需要多二十秒
I'm moving in I've got the shot
我来了 我已经锁定了
Come on, Mav, let's get in there!
马华力 上
Maverick's getting impatient.Come on, take the shot
马华力不耐烦了 冰佬 快开火
Ten more seconds, then I've got him
再多十秒就行了
Come on, Ice, get the hell out of there!
冰佬 快走开
Ice, come off high right I'm in
冰佬 从右边走开 我要上来
Come off high right, Ice I'm in
去右边 冰佬 我来了
We're in his jet wash!
我们在喷气流之中
This is not good Shit, we got a flameout, Mav
该死 引擎停了 马华力
Engine two is out!
引擎二号也停了
Goose, I'm losing control I'm losing control
野鹅 我无法控制战机
I can't control it It won't recover
失去了控制 无法回复正常
It's coupling up, Mav! We're out of control
祸不单行
This is not good! This is not good!
情况不妙
Mayday, mayday Mav's in trouble.He's in a flat spin
请求救援 马华力出事了 机身在不停打转
He's heading out to sea
快掉进海里了
Altitude 8000, 7000
高度八千 现在是六千
Six We're at six, Mav.
六点 我们六点了 小牛
I'm pinned forward, Goose.
我被抛到前面 野鹅
I can't reach the ejection handle
我摸不到跳机杆
Goose, you're gonna have to punch us out
野鹅 你要帮我们弹出去
I can't reach the ejection handle Eject
我摸不到跳机杆
- I'm trying! I'm trying! - Eject! Eject!
- 快点 - 我在尽快了
- Eject! - Watch the canopy!
- 快 - 小心机舱盖
Goose! Goose! Oh, no!
野鹅 不
Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God
天啊
Sir, let go of him You gotta let him go, sir
请你放手 你一定要放手
You fly jets long enough,something like this happens
开战机开得久了 总会遇到这种事
He was my RIO, my responsibility
他是我的通讯员 这是我的责任
In my squadron in Vietnam,we lost eight of 18
我在越战的部队 十八架战机有八架坠毁
First one dies, you die too
第一个人死了 你也会死
But there will be others You can count on it
你可以肯定还会有其他人
You gotta let him go
放过自己
I think maybe it was my fault
这可能是我的错
I don't know what the hell went wrong
我不知道是哪儿出错
I'd like to help I know it's difficult
我想帮你 我知道你很难接受
God, I want him back
天啊 我想他复活
I'll be here if you need me, okay?
你需要我的话随时找我
God, he loved flying with you, Maverick
天啊 他很喜欢和你并肩作战
But he'd have flown anyway without you
就算没遇上你 他也会当机师
He'd have hated it, but he would've done it
虽然他会讨厌这种事 但他还是会做
We find that the F-14 flat spin was induced by the disruption of airflow into the starboard engine
我们发现这架F14的引擎 卷进了气流
This disruption stalled the engine,which produced enough yaw rate
这种干扰令引擎 出现过多的偏航率
to induce a spin which was unrecoverable
结果令机身不停打转 无法修正
There was no way Lieutenant Mitchell could either see or avoid the jet wash which produced the engine stall
这种问题 不是麦上尉可察觉到的
Therefore, the board of inquiry finds that Lieutenant Pete Mitchell
所以资询会发现
was not at fault in the accident of 29 July
麦彼得上尉 并没在七月二十九日的意外犯错
Lieutenant Mitchell's record will be cleared of this incident
这次的意外 不会记在麦上尉的纪录上
Lieutenant Mitchell is restored to flight status without further delay
麦上尉马上复职
These proceedings are closed
调查完毕
Get him up flying, soon
尽快让他回复飞行
Come on, kid, come on Get in there Engage
小子 快点进战场
All right, you got a bogey at 2 o'clock low, Maverick
马华力 东北方有一架敌机
You got the angle Piece of cake, pal
你的位置很好 简直是轻而易举
Take the shot, kid Take the shot
快开火 小子
You can engage any time, Maverick
马华力 你随时都可以加入
Hey, where the hell are you going?
你要去哪儿
It's not good It doesn't look good
情况不妙
What do you mean, it doesn't look good?It doesn't get to look any better than that
情况不妙是什么意思 情况好到不得了
Hey, man, we could've had him.Hey, we could've had him, man!
你本来可以击中他的 我们可以击中他的
I will fire when I am goddamn good and ready!
我准备好时自然会发炮
He can't get back in the saddle Won't engage
他仍然未回复过来 他不愿战斗
It's only been a few days
只过了几天
You know, he just might not make it back
他可能不能回复过来
Keep sending him up.
继续把他送上去
I'm sorry about Goose
我很难过野鹅死了
Everybody liked him
大家都喜欢他
Yeah, Maverick just quit
马华力刚刚退学了
I'll have what he's having
和他要的一样
You weren't gonna say goodbye?
你不和我道别吗
I heard you got that job in Washington
听说你得到华盛顿的工作了
But I wasn't gonna leave without saying goodbye
但是我不会不辞而别
It's good to see you
看到你真好
You don't even have a ticket, do you?
你连机票也没有吧
Listen, I've seen all the evidence,and it's not your responsibility
我看过所有证据 这不是你的责任
It's not your fault You're one of the best pilots in the Navy
不是你的错 你是海军里的精英
What you do up there, it's dangerous
你在高空战斗是很危险
But you've got to go on
但是你得继续下去
You don't understand
你不明白
When I first met you, you were larger than life
我刚认识你时 你的生活很充实
You're not gonna be happy unless you're going Mach 2 with your hair on fire,
你不过步伐急速的生活 你不会快乐
- you know that - No, it's over
- 你知道的 - 不 完了
- It's just over - To be the best of the best
- 刚刚结束 - 做精英中的精英
means you make mistakes and then you go on.
就是犯错后仍然继续努力
It's just like the rest of us
这对大家来说都一样
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
But if I wanted help, really,I would have asked for it
我想别人帮我的话 自然会开口
You've already left
你已经离开了
You didn't learn a damn thing, did you?
你什么都没学到
You've got that maneuver down real well
你真的很擅长做这种事呢
So long, Pete Mitchell
再见了 麦彼得
Well, hi, Maverick, come on in
你好 马华力 请进
- How are you doing? - Good
- 你好吗 - 我很好
- Really? You sure you're feeling okay? - Oh, I feel great
- 真的 你真的没事 - 我很好
- Jamie, come on.Can I get you a drink or anything else like that? - No, thank you.
- 珍美 你要喝点什么吗 - 不必了
Okay, well, why don't you just make yourself comfortable Mike will be right down
请随便坐 米克马上就下来了
I flew with your old man VF-51, the Oriskany
你爸爸和我在奥利士卡尼号的VF51小队并肩作战
You're a lot like he was Only better and worse
你真的很像他
He was a natural heroic son of a bitch, that one
他是一个天生的英雄主义者
So he did do it right
他真的没做错
Yeah, he did it right
是的 他没做错
Is that why you fly the way you do?Trying to prove something?
所以你这样开战机 你想证明什么
Yeah, your old man did it right
你爸爸的确没做错
What I'm about to tell you is classified.It could end my career
我要告诉你的事是机密事件 可能会令我丢掉工作
We were in the worst dogfight I ever dreamed of
我们置身于一场 我梦寐以求的战斗之中
Bogies like fireflies all over the sky
敌机像萤火虫般布满天空
His F-4 was hit, he was wounded,but he could've made it back
他的F4战机被击中 他受了伤
He stayed in it, saved three planes
他本来可以回基地 但是他留在战场
before he bought it
在坠毁之前救了三架战机
How come I never heard that before?
我怎么会从没听说过
That's not something the State Department tells dependents
州政府不会告诉家属
when the battle occurred over the wrong line on some map
因为地图出错而发生战事
- So you were there? - I was there
- 你当时在场 - 是
What's on your mind?
你在想什么
First, you've acquired enough points to show up tomorrow and graduate with your Top Gun class
你已经拿到足够分数 出席明天的毕业礼
There'd be no disgrace That spin was hell.It would've shook me up
这不是丢脸的事 那样打转我也会被吓倒
So you think I should quit?
你认为我应该退学
The simple fact is, you feel responsible for Goose,
你觉得是你害了野鹅 而且有信心危机
Now, I'm not gonna sit here and blow sunshine up your ass, lieutenant
我不会坐在这儿跟你说好话
A good pilot is compelled to always evaluate what's happened
一个好机师必须评估发生的事
So he can apply what he's learned
这样才能学以致用
Up there, we gotta push it That's our job
到了高空我们就要全力以赴 这是我们的职责
It's your option, lieutenant, all yours
上尉 这全看你的选择
Sorry to bother you on a Sunday, sir,
对不起 在周日打扰你
but thank you very much for your time
谢谢你抽空见我
No problem Good luck
不要紧 祝你好运
I don't know where he is
我不知道他在哪儿
You know what he's planning to do?
你知道他有什么打算吗
Gotta be hard on the guy, though
他一定是很难过
- Congratulations - Thanks, Mav
- 恭喜 - 谢谢
I hate to break up the party before it really gets out of hand,
我讨厌要在派对 失去控制前把它结束
but there is work to be done
但是我们有事要做
Some of you have to depart immediately
你们有一些人要马上离开
We have a crisis situation
我们遇上了危机
- Ice, Slider - Yo
- 冰佬 滑行者 - 有
- Hollywood, Wolfman - Yes, sir
- 好莱坞 人狼 - 是
- Maverick - Sir
- 马华力 - 是
Maverick, you'll get your RIO when you get to the ship
马华力 你到达母舰就会有通讯员
give me a call I'll fly with you
通知我 我和你一起飞
Gentlemen, this is bull's-eye
各位 这是靶心
The communication ship SS Layton has become disabled and has wandered into foreign territory
通讯船SS赖顿号失去功能 闯进了外国区域
A rescue operation is to begin within the hour
一小时内会开始营救行动
Your mission is to give air support to that rescue
你们的任务 就是空中支援营救行动
There are MiGs in the area, and tensions are high
该区有米格机 十分紧张
If you witness a hostile act, you will return fire
受到袭击可以还火
Those MiGs carry the Exocet anti-ship missile
米格机有很厉害的导弹
They can fire that missile from 100 miles away
他们可在一百哩以外发射导弹
Gentlemen, this is the real thing.
各位 这是真正的战斗
This is what you've been trained for
这是你们的受训目的
You are America's best Make us proud
你们是美国的精英 令我们感到光荣吧
- Ice - Yes, sir
- 冰佬 - 是
- Hollywood - Yes, sir
- 好莱坞 - 是
And Maverick,you back them up with Merlin on Ready Five
马华力 你和灰背隼做后援
- Excuse me, sir - Yes
- 对不起 - 什么事
This is not personal, but with regard to Maverick,
我不针对人 但是对马华力来说
is he the best backup...?
他是最好的
I know what's on your mind,Kazansky, just get on it
我知道你在想什么 总之你照着办吧
Mustang, can you give me a mode-four check?
军官 有机会时替我检查一下
Voodoo one, you've got a pair of bogies,12 o'clock, 15 miles
伏都一号 有两架敌机在北方 距离十五哩
Voodoo one, Voodoo one, 0-9-0,
伏都一号 〇九〇
radar contact 15 miles
雷达显示在十五哩
They're doing 500 knots
他们的时速是五百海海里
Roger, that's your bogey
收到 那就是你的敌机
Got them dead ahead, 15 miles,air speed is 600 knots
他们在正前方十五哩 速度六百海里
Bogies' air speed, 650, We're a little close together, Let's take a wider split,
博格斯的飞行速度 六百五十 我们有点靠近 得分开些
They're at 15000 feet now,dead ahead, ten miles,
现在在一万五千英尺 正前方十哩
Air speed is still increasing,
正在加速
Eight hundred knots Dead ahead, now, eight miles.Dead ahead, now, eight miles
八百海海里 正前方八哩
Wood, you got them?
好莱坞 看到他们吗
Not yet, I can't see them
还没看到 看不到
They must be close, I'm getting a hard-on
一定是接近 我很兴奋
Okay, Wood, I'm taking the lead.Let's identify them
好莱坞 我先走一步 确定他们的位置
Roger, Ice, you got the lead.I'm on your left side, a little low
收到 冰佬 你先走 我在你左下方
Maverick's up and ready in Alert Five
马华力已经准备好出动
Hollywood, my bogey's still locked up,He's drifting to the left,
好莱坞 仍然被锁定 他在你左边
Still maneuvering course 0-9-0,
以〇九〇的航道飞行
Okay, Wood, let's bring it to the right,and we'll get a better angle on them,
好莱坞 飞向右边会有较好的角度
Ice, we got a problem here
冰佬 我们有麻烦
Now I'm breaking out four aircraft on the radar
我们在雷达上发现了四架战机
Not one pair, two pair Repeat, four bogies
不是两架 是四架敌机
Wood, we've got four bogies
好莱坞 有四架敌机
Wrong! Make that five!
弄错了 是五架
- There's five, sir. - That's five?
- 是五架 - 五架
He's got a radar lock on us!
他用雷达锁定了我们
Get out of there, Hollywood!
好莱坞 快离开
Get out of there, goddamn it!
快避开 去你的
I'm hit! I'm hit! We're coming apart!I can't control it! Hold on!
被击中了 我们崩溃了 我无法控制战机
- We're going down! - Wood's been hit! Wood's been hit!
- 我们在下降 - 伍德被击中了!伍德被击中了!
Shit! Wood's been hit!
好莱坞被击中 该死
Voodoo one! Wood's been hit!Wood's been hit! We've lost Hollywood!Repeat, we've lost Hollywood!
伏都一号 好莱坞被击中 失去好莱坞了
- We've lost our wingman. - Launch Maverick on Alert Five
- 叫马华力出动 - 启动Maverick进入警戒状态五
Get a bearing on Hollywood and Wolfman and launch the rescue helicopter immediately,
找出好莱坞和人狼的位置 出动救援直升机
- Maverick's airborne - Iceman, what's your position?
- 马华力起飞了 - 冰佬 你在哪儿
0-9-0 at 180 miles
〇九〇 一百八十哩以外
We're coming in left!
在左边来
Three MiGs, dead ahead,coming down the left side
有两架米格机在正前方 从左飞向下
I'm going after them.I'm bringing it around to the left
我去对付他们 令他们飞到左边
We got four on our tail!That makes six of them! Who do you think is hooking in the guns range?
我们后面有四架敌机 总共是六架
He's firing! Break right!
他开火了 转右
Mustang, this is Voodoo one, we are totally defensive
这是伏都一号 我们只能防守
- Launch the alert fighters. - Where are they?
- 快出动戒备战机 - 他们在哪儿
A hundred and sixty miles and closing in fast, sir
从一百六十哩以外高速飞来
Ready Willard and Simkin off CATs three and four
叫韦勒和森坚准备
Maverick's supersonic I'll be there in 30 seconds
马华力以超音速赶来 三十秒内赶到
Move your ass! Get up here!I'm engaged with five Repeat, five I'm in deep shit!
马上赶来 我们身陷险境
What about Willard and Simkin?
韦勒和森坚怎样
Both catapults are broken.We can't launch any aircraft yet, sir
两部发射器都坏了 不能再发射战机
- How long? - It'll take ten minutes
- 要多久才能修好 - 十分钟
Bullshit, ten minutes.This thing will be over in two minutes Get on it!
十分钟 两分钟内就玩完了 快想办法
One MiG, 12 o'clock high!One MiG, 12 o'clock high!
一架米格机在北方
Watch your back! Watch your back!
小心后面
Shit, that was close! Maverick, how about some help here?
该死 很接近 马华力
- Where the hell are you? - Come on, kid, hang in there
- 你到底在哪? - 小子 快来
Maverick, how about some help?Engage, goddamn it!
马华力 快援手 快进入战场 该死
Maverick, we got a MiG on our tail
马华力 后面有一架米格机
Shit, we just flew right through his jet wash
该死 我们刚刚飞过喷气流
Get control, Mav! Get control!
快点控制机身
Good recovery, Mav Okay, let's get in there
我们修正好了 现在进战场吧
Come on, we gotta help Ice
我们要帮助冰佬
Come on, let's get back in the game, Maverick!
快点回战场 马华力
- Come on! - No It's no good -Get in there, Maverick! - It's no good
- 快进去 - 我办不到 - 这不好
Goddamn it! Maverick's disengaging!
去你的 马华力竟然退缩
I knew it! Shit!
我早就知道会这样 该死
Goddamn it, Maverick!
去你的 马华力
Get in there, Maverick!You can't leave him! Come on! Maverick!
马华力 你不能离他而去
- What the hell are you doing? - Talk to me, Goose
- 你在做什么? - 野鹅 和我说话
- Get in there, for chrissake! - Ice is in trouble!
- 去看看,看在上帝份上! - 冰有麻烦了!
Talk to me, Goose Get in there, Maverick!He won't last down there alone!
野跟我说,野鹅去,小牛!他不会一个人呆在下面的!
Get in the fight, for chrissakes!
为上帝而战!
Maverick! Maverick!
马华力!马华力
Maverick's reengaging, sir
马华力重返战场了
I can't get him off my tail!
我无法摆脱他
Ice, I've got your MiG dead ahead.I've got him dead ahead
冰佬 你的米格机在我正前方
Good tone I've got good tone
好目标 锁定
I've got tone! I've got tone! Firing!
发射
- Where? Where are they? - A hundred and fifty-five miles
- 他们在哪儿 - 一百五十五哩外
Two MiGs, dead ahead.Closing at 800 miles an hour
两架米格机在正前方 时速八百哩
I see them I see them.I'm gonna take them down the left side
我看到了 我要引一架去左边
Ice is right below us.He's got a MiG on his tail
冰佬在我们下面 他后面有一架米格机
He's firing! Break left! Break left!
他开火了 左转
He overshot! He overshot!
射过头了
Coming in, Ice I'm coming in
冰佬 我来了
I got two MiGs dead ahead
前面有两架米格机
I got him, Mav One MiG passing between us
我看到一架 一架飞过我们身边
You got a MiG on your left.On your left! 3 o'clock!
有一架米格机在你左边
He's gonna fire, he's gonna fire!
在东方 他要开火了
Maverick, check the guys to the north!Check the guys to the north!
马华力 小心北方的米格机
Banking left Banking left
左转
There he is Get him,
他在那儿
Okay, you guys, I'm coming in!
好 我来了
Maverick, we got a MiG coming around on our tail!
马华力 有一架米格机在后面
- We gotta get out of here! - I can't leave Ice
- 我们得离开这里! - 我不能离冰佬而去
He's still coming around!He's gonna get behind us!
他仍然在前进 他要在我们后面
I'm not leaving my wingman
我不会离同伴而去
I'm on his tail I'm on his tail.I'm going for it I'm going for it.I'm going for the shot right now
我在他后面 我要向他发炮
I've got radar lock
已经锁定了雷达
Good tone I'm taking a shot
锁定 我要发炮
- Bingo! - Wash that sucker, yeah!
- 成功了 - 消灭那个笨蛋了
Ice, watch out There's a MiG to your right
冰佬 小心 右边有一架米格机
We're hit in the right engine!
我们的右引擎被击中
I'm shutting it down
我正在把它关掉
Coming in, Ice Coming in
冰佬 快逃
Ice, that bogey's still behind you.I'm maneuvering for a shot
冰佬 敌机仍然在你后面 我预备发炮
Stay with him, Mav, stay with him!
别放过他 马华力
Take the shot! Nail him! Nail him!
快发炮 击落他
Shit Ice, I can't get a tone
冰佬 我无法锁定目标
Shoot, Maverick! I can't get him off my tail!
快发炮 马华力 我无法摆脱他
- Maverick, we're hit! We're hit again! - It's okay
- 马华力 我们又被击中了 - 没关系
Both engines are functioning We're okay
不要紧 引擎仍然能运作 我们没事
Ice, on the count of three,break hard right!
冰佬 我数三声后向右突围
Three, two, one Break right!
三 二 一 向右突围
Damn it, I missed!
该死 射不中
Don't let him go.Keep on him, Mav Keep on him
别放过他 继续攻击他
I got him I got him
我看到他了
Maverick, move! There's a MiG on your tail!There's a MiG on your tail!
马华力 快避开 后面有米格机
We've got a problem here.We've only got one missile left
我们有麻烦 只剩下一颗导弹
Approaching 110 miles, sir
以时速一百一十哩接近
I got him! I got him! He's right on us!He's between our tails!
我看到他了 他就在我们后面
You haven't lost him He's still with us!
还没失去他的踪影 他仍然没有走
What are you doing?You're slowing down! You're slowing down!
你在做什么 你竟然减速
- I'm bringing him in closer, Merlin - You're gonna do what?
- 我要引他飞近一点 - 什么
This is it, Maverick!
马华力 是时候了
I'm gonna hit the brakes, he'll fly right by
我要踏制动器 让他飞过头
Shit! He's gonna get a lock on us!
该死 他会锁定我们
I got a good lock Firing
锁定了 发炮
Mustang, this is Voodoo three.Remaining MiGs are bugging out
军官 这是伏都三号 余下的米格机都撤离了
Mustang, this is Maverick requesting flyby
军官 这是马华力 请求飞过
Negative, Ghost Rider The pattern is full
不批准 骑鬼者 航道繁忙
Excuse me Something I should know about?
对不起 有该让我知道的事吗
You are still dangerous
你仍然很危险
You can be my wingman anytime
不过你随时可以做我的战友
Bullshit You can be mine
废话 你也可以做我的战友
- Maverick - Sir
- 马华力 - 长官
How does it feel to be on the front page of every newspaper in the English-speaking world?
成为所有英文报纸的头条 有什么感觉
Even though the other side denies the incident, congratulations.
虽然另一方否认这件事 恭喜你
They gave you your choice of duty, son Anything, anywhere Do you believe that shit?
他们让你选择你的职务 你想干什么都可以
Where do you think you wanna go?
你想去哪儿
I thought of being an instructor, sir
我想当教官
- Top Gun? - Yes, sir
- 教顶级机师部? - 是 长官
Hello, Pete Mitchell
麦彼得 你好
I heard the best of the best were gonna be back here,so
听说精英中的精英回来了 所以
This could be complicated
这会变得很复杂
You know, on the first one,I crashed and burned
第一次是一次大灾难
it's looking good so far
不过暂时看来还不错