-=THE LAST FANTASY=-
荣誉出品本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
Charles, you have finally lost your senses.
查理斯,你失去理智了
This venture is impossible.
这种冒险是不可能的
For some. Gentlemen, the only way to achieve the impossible
也许吧,先生们但是,把不可能变成可能的最好办法就是…
is to believe it is possible.
…相信它是可能的
That kind of thinking could ruin you.
这种想法会毁掉你的
I'm willing to take that chance.
我不会放过这个机会的
Imagine trading posts in Rangoon, Bangkok, Jakarta...
想象下在仰光、曼谷、雅加达的那些商栈吧…
The nightmare again?
又做恶梦了?
I'm falling down a dark hole,
我掉进一个黑洞里
then I see strange creatures.
然后看到许多奇怪的生物
What kind of creatures?
什么样的生物?
Well, there's a dodo bird, a rabbit in a waistcoat, a smiling cat.
哦,有一只渡渡鸟一只穿马甲的兔子、一只微笑的猫
I didn't know cats could smile.
我没听见过猫能笑
(SIGHING) Neither did I.
我也没听过
And there's a blue caterpillar.
还有只蓝色毛毛虫
Do you think I've gone round the bend?
你以为我发疯了吗?
I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, off your head.
恐怕是的你疯了、傻了、神经不正常了
But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
但我告诉你一个秘密所有的最棒的人都是这样的
It's only a dream, Alice. Nothing can harm you there.
这只是一个梦,爱丽丝没有什么会伤害到你的
But if you get too frightened, you can always wake up. Like this.
但是如果真被吓着了,你可以马上醒来就这样…
Doubt they'll notice if we never arrive.
我们不去也许他们都不会注意到吧
They will notice.
他们会注意到的
Where's your corset?
你的胸衣呢?
And no stockings.
而且还没穿长袜
But you're not properly dressed.
但是你的穿戴不正确
Who's to say what is proper?
谁能决定什么才是正确的?
What if it was agreed that "proper" was wearing a codfish on your head?
要是别人说在头上戴条鳕鱼才是“正确”的呢?
- Would you wear it? - Alice.
- 那么你也会那么穿戴吗?- 爱丽丝
To me, a corset is like a codfish.
对我来说,胸衣就和鳕鱼一样可笑
Please, not today.
拜托了,至少今天别这样
Father would have laughed.
要是父亲也会笑的
I'm sorry. I'm tired. I didn't sleep well last night.
对不起,我累了,我昨晚没睡好
Did you have bad dreams again?
你又做恶梦了吗?
It's always the same, ever since I can remember.
从我记得开始,每次都是一样的
Do you think that's normal?
你觉得这正常吗?
Don't most people have different dreams?
绝大部分人都不会做同样的梦,不是吗?
There. You're beautiful.
戴上这个,你很漂亮
Now, can you manage a smile?
现在能不能给我一个微笑?
(CLASSICAL MUSIC PLAYING)
At last. We thought you'd never arrive.
终于到了,我还以为你们不会来了呢
Alice, Hamish is waiting to dance with you. Go.
爱丽丝,哈米什正等着和你跳舞呢,去吧
You do realize it's well past 4:00.
你也知道已经过了4:00了
Now everything will have to be rushed through.
现在一切都得赶快了
- I am sorry. - Oh, never mind!
- 对不起- 哦,别介意
Forgive my wife. She's been planning this affair for over 20 years.
原谅我妻子吧,她计划这个宴会已经20年了
If only Charles were here...
要是查理斯在这该多好…
I think of your husband often. He was truly a man of vision.
我也经常想念你的丈夫他是个有眼光的人
I hope you don't think I've taken advantage of your misfortunes.
我只希望你不要认为我利用了你的不幸
Of course not. I'm pleased that you purchased the company.
当然不会,我很高兴你买下了他的公司
I was a fool for not investing in his mad venture when I had the chance.
我真是个傻瓜有机会的时候没有投资他的疯狂冒险
Charles thought so, too.
查理斯也会这样想的
(CLASSICAL MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)
Hamish, do you ever tire of quadrille?
哈米什,你跳方阵舞就从来没有厌倦过吗?
On the contrary. I find it invigorating.
相反,我觉得它让人精神振奋
Do I amuse you?
我让你觉得好笑了?
I had a sudden vision of all the ladies in trousers
我突然想到,要是所有女人穿长裤
and the men wearing dresses.
而男人穿裙子该有多好笑
I think you'll do best to keep your visions to yourself.
我觉得你最好多想想自己
When in doubt, remain silent.
有什么拿不准的就保持沉默
Pardon us, sir. Miss Kingsleigh is distracted today.
抱歉,先生,金斯利小姐今天有点分心了
Where's your head?
你怎么搞的?
I was wondering what it would be like to fly.
我在想飞是什么样的感觉
Why would you spend your time\nthinking about such an impossible thing?
你为什么总是浪费时间想些不可思议的事?
My father said he sometimes believed in six impossible things\nbefore breakfast.
我父亲说他有时候可以在早餐前一下相信六件不可思议的事
Alice, meet me under the gazebo in precisely 10 minutes.
爱丽丝,10分钟后准时到露台下见我
(FAITH EXHALING EX CITEDLY)
We have a secret to tell you.
我们有个秘密要告诉你
If you're telling me, then it's not much of a secret.
如果告诉我就不是秘密了
- Perhaps we shouldn't. - We decided we should.
- 也许我们不该说- 但我们还是决定说出来
If we tell her, she won't be surprised.
如果我们告诉她,等下她就不会惊喜了
- Will you be surprised? - Not if you tell me.
- 你还会惊喜吗?- 如果你告诉我就不会了
But now you've brought it up, you have to.
但是既然你们已经提到了,那就说出来吧
- No, we don't. - In fact, we won't.
- 不,我们不说- 实际上,我们不会说的
I wonder if your mother knows\nthat you two swim naked in the Havershims' pond.
我想如果你们母亲知道你们俩在哈福新斯池塘里裸泳的话…
- You wouldn't. - Oh, but I would.
- 你不会说的- 哦,但是我会说的
There's your mother right now.
你们母亲就在那里
Hamish is going to ask for your hand.
哈米什将向你求婚
You've ruined the surprise!
你们毁了这个惊喜
I could strangle them!
我想掐死她们
Everyone went to so much effort to keep the secret.
每个人都费尽心思保守这个秘密
Does everyone know?
每个人都知道了吗?
It's why they've all come. This is your engagement party.
他们都为这个来的,这是你的订婚宴会
Hamish will ask you under the gazebo. When you say yes...
哈米什将在露台下向你求婚当你答应“我愿意”的时候…
But I don't know if I want to marry Hamish.
但是我还不知道要不要嫁给哈米什
Who, then? You won't do better than a lord.
那么你想嫁给谁呢?你找不到比贵族更好的了吧
You'll soon be 20, Alice. That pretty face won't last forever.
你很快就20岁了你的脸蛋不会漂亮一辈子的
You don't want to end up like Aunt lmogene.
你不想最后和伊莫金姑姑一样吧
And you don't want to be a burden on Mother, do you?
你也不想成为你母亲的负担吧,对吗?
So you'll marry Hamish.
那么你就该嫁给哈米什
You will be as happy as I am with Lowell,
你会快乐的,就像我和洛厄尔一样
and your life will be perfect.
你的生活会完美的
It's already decided.
一切都被安排好了
I'll leave you to it.
我得走开了
Shall we take a leisurely stroll through the garden, just you and me?
我们去花园里走一走好吗?就我和你
Do you know what I've always dreaded?
你知道我一直担心的是什么吗?
The decline of the aristocracy?
贵族地位的没落?
Ugly grandchildren. But you're lovely.
我担心的是生个丑孙子但是你很可爱
You're bound to produce little... Imbeciles!
你注定要生一个小…蠢货!
The gardeners have planted white roses
这些蠢货园丁居然种的白玫瑰
when I specifically asked for red.
我特意交代过要红的
You could always paint the roses red.
你可以把玫瑰涂成红色的
What an odd thing to say.
这个说法还真奇怪
You should know that my son has extremely delicate digestion.
你知道我儿子消化不良
- Did you see that? - See what?
- 你看到了吗?- 什么?
- It was a rabbit, I think. - Nasty things.
- 我想是只兔子- 肮脏的东西
I do enjoy setting the dogs on them.
我应该弄只狗来的
If you serve Hamish the wrong foods, he could get a blockage.
如果你给哈米什吃错了东西他肠胃就会塞住不通的
Did you see it that time?
这次你看到了吗?
- See what? - The rabbit.
- 看到什么?- 兔子
Now, pay attention. Hamish said you were easily distracted.
集中注意力哈米什说过你很容易分心
- What was I saying? - Hamish has a blockage.
- 我刚刚说到什么了?- 哈米什的塞子
I couldn't be more interested, but you'll have to excuse me.
我真的很感兴趣,但是我得失陪一下
I think I'm going mad. I keep seeing a rabbit in a waistcoat.
我觉得我疯了我老看见一只穿着马甲的兔子
I can't be bothered with your fancy rabbit now.
别用你幻想的兔子来打扰我
I'm waiting for my fiancé.
我在等我的未婚夫
- You have a fiancé? - Hmm.
- 你有未婚夫?- 哼哼
There! Did you see it?
那里!你看到了吗?
But, alas, he cannot marry me unless he renounces his throne.
但是他不能和我结婚,除非他放弃王位
It's tragic, isn't it?
这真是个悲剧啊,不是吗?
Alice. We were just...
爱丽丝,我们刚刚只是…
Hattie's an old friend.
哈蒂是个老朋友
I can see you're very close.
我看到你们很亲密
Look, you won't mention this to your sister, will you?
你不会告诉姐姐的,对吗?
I don't know. I'm confused. I need time to think.
我不知道,我很困惑,我需要时间考虑
Well, think about Margaret. She'd never trust me again.
那就替玛格丽特想想吧,你要是告诉她她就再也不相信我了
You don't want to ruin her marriage, do you?
你不想毁了她的婚姻吧,对吗?
But I'm not the one who's sneaking around behind her back.
我可不是某个背着她偷腥的人
Alice Kingsleigh...
爱丽丝·金斯利
You have a caterpillar on your shoulder.
你肩膀上有只毛毛虫
You'll want to wash that finger.
你要记得洗手
Alice Kingsleigh,
爱丽丝·金斯利
will you be my wife?
你愿意成为我的妻子吗?
everyone expects me to,
每个人都希望我答应
and you're a lord.
你也是个贵族
My face won't last, and I don't want to end up like...
我的容貌不能保持永久我不能最后变的像…
But this is happening so quickly. I...
但这发生的太快了,我…
It's only a dream.
这只是一个梦
DODO: You'd think she would remember all this from the first time.
你说过她还记得第一次来这里的事情的
MALLY: You've brought the wrong Alice.
你带错一个爱丽丝来了
McTWISP: No, she's the right one. I'm certain of it.
不,就是她,我确定
MALLY: She's the wrong Alice.
她不是那个爱丽丝
McTWISP: Give her a chance.
给她一次机会吧
Curiouser and curiouser.
真奇妙,真奇妙啊
I told you she's the right Alice.
我说过她就是那个爱丽丝
McTWISP: How is that for gratitude?
你就是这样感谢我的吗?
I've been up there for weeks, trailing one Alice after the next,
我上去了好几个星期跟踪了一个又一个爱丽丝
and I was almost eaten by other animals.
我几乎被其他动物吃掉
They go about entirely unclothed, and they do their shukm in public.
那些家伙居然不穿衣服到处乱跑他们居然当众便便
- I had to avert my eyes. - Doesn't look anything like herself.
- 我只好转过头去不看- 一点都不像她自己
That's because she's the wrong Alice.
因为她是错的爱丽丝
- Lf she was, she might be. - Lf she isn't, she ain't.
- 如果她曾经是,她就可能是- 如果她不是,那她就不会是
- But if she were so, she would be. - But she isn't, nohow.
- 但是如果她是,她又会是- 但她无论如何也不是
How can I be the wrong Alice when this is my dream?
这是我的梦里,我怎么可能是错的爱丽丝呢?
And who are you, if I might ask?
另外不介意的话,请问你们是谁?
Oh, I'm Tweedledee, he's Tweedledum.
哦,我是特里迪,他是特里东
Contrariwise, I'm Tweedledum, he's Tweedledee.
相反说来,我是特里东,他是特里迪
We should consult Absolem.
我们应该去请教亚伯索伦
Exactly. Absolem will know who she is.
对,亚伯索伦应该知道她是谁
- I'll escort you. - Hey, it's not being your turn.
- 我来护送你- 嘿,这次轮不到你
- Hey, leave off! - Let go!
- 嘿,走开!- 放手!
- Are they always this way? - Family trait.
- 他们总是这样吗?- 这是他们的家族特性
You can both escort her.
你们俩可以一起护送她的
- Who is this Absolem? - He's wise. He's absolute.
- 谁是亚伯索伦?- 他就是智慧,他就是权威
You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem. The question is, who are you?
你不是亚伯索伦,我才是我的问题是,你是谁?
What do you mean by that? I ought to know who I am.
你什么意思?我当然知道我自己是谁
Yes, you ought, stupid girl. Unroll the Oraculum.
是的,你知道,傻女孩打开那个预言卷轴
The Oraculum, being a calendrical compendium of Underland.
预言卷轴记载了地下世界的历代概要
- It's a calendar. - ABSOLEM: Compendium.
- 这是一本日历- 是历史概要
It tells of each and every day since the Beginning.
它记载了有史以来每一天发生的事
Today is Griblig Day in the time of the Red Queen.
今天是格里布利格日,在红皇后纪元中\n(注:格里布利格日为自造词,特指爱丽丝归来之日)
Show her the Frabjous Day.
给她看辉煌之日
Mmm. Yeah, Frabjous being the day you slay the Jabberwocky.
嗯,在辉煌之日,你杀死了炸脖龙
Sorry? Slay a what?
什么?杀死了什么?
Oh, yeah. That being you, there, with the Vorpal sword.
哦,那里就是你,举着斩首之剑
No other swords can kill the Jabberwocky, nohow.
其他剑都杀不死炸脖龙的
If it ain't Vorpal, it ain't dead.
如果没有斩首之剑,它是死不了的
Resolve this for us, Absolem. Is she the right Alice?
帮我们确认一下,亚伯索伦她是那个爱丽丝吗?
- I told you. - McTWISP: Oh, dear.
- 我告诉过你吧- 哦,天哪
- I said so. - I said so.
- 我就这么说过- 我才这么说过
TWEEDLEDUM: Contrariwise, you said she might be.
相反,你说过她可能是的
No, you said she would be if she was.
不,你说过如果她曾经是就应该会是
(SCOFFING) Little impostor. Pretending to be Alice. She should be ashamed.
小骗子,假装成爱丽丝她应该感到羞愧
I was so certain of you.
我太相信你了
I'm sorry. I don't mean to be the wrong Alice.
对不起,我并不想假装成你们要找的爱丽丝的
Wait, this is my dream.
等等,这是我的梦
I'm going to wake up now and you'll all disappear.
我现在应该醒来,然后你们都会消失
That's odd. Pinching usually does the trick.
真奇怪,掐自己平时都有效的
I could stick you, if that would help.
如果需要帮忙的话,我可以刺你
- It might, actually. Thank you. - My pleasure.
- 如果有用的话真要谢谢你- 荣幸之至
- Bandersnatch! - Bandersnatch!
- 班德尔兽!- 班德尔兽!
It's only a dream. Nothing can hurt me.
这只是我的梦,没有什么能伤害我
Can't hurt me. Can't hurt me.
不能伤害我,不能伤害我
Run, you great lug!
快跑,你这个大笨蛋!
This way, east to Queast.
走这边,往东边去奎斯特
No, south to Snud.
不,往南边去斯纳德
No. No, no. This way.
不,不,不,走这边
Someone has stolen three of my tarts!
有人偷吃了我三个果馅饼!
- Did you steal them? - No, Your Majesty.
- 是你偷吃的吗?- 不是,陛下
- Did you? - No, Your Majesty.
- 是你吗?- 不是,陛下
- Did you steal them? - No, Your Majesty.
- 是你偷吃的吗?- 不是,陛下
(WHISPERING) Did you steal my tarts?
你偷吃了我的果馅饼吗?
(WHISPERING) Squimberry juice.
是小红莓果汁
- I was so hungry! I didn't mean to! - Off with his head!
- 我太饿了!我不是有意的- 砍下他的头!
My family! Oh, please, please don't!
我还有家庭!哦,请,请不要!
No! I have little ones to look after!
不要!我还有小的要照顾!
Go to his house and collect the little ones.
去他家里,把小的带过来
I love tadpoles on toast almost as much as I love caviar.
我喜欢吃涂蝌蚪的吐司就和鱼子酱一样喜欢
Llosovic Stayne, you knave, where have you been lurking?
伊罗索维克·斯德恩,你这个小混蛋最近鬼鬼祟祟的跑哪里去了?
Majesty, I have found the Oraculum.
陛下,我已经找到了预言卷轴
That? Looks so ordinary for an oracle.
这个?看起来很普通
Look here, on the Frabjous Day.
看看这个,在辉煌之日
I'd know that tangled mess of hair anywhere.
我认得那团乱糟糟的头发
What's she doing with my darling Jabberwocky?
她在对我亲爱的炸脖龙做什么?
She appears to be slaying it.
看起来她正在杀它
She killed my Jabber-baby-wocky?
她杀了我的宝贝炸脖龙?
Not yet, but it will happen if we don't stop her.
还没有,但是如果我们不阻止她的话这一切就会发生的
Find Alice, Stayne. Find her!
找到爱丽丝,斯德恩,找到她!
Find the scent of human girl and earn your freedom.
找到人类女孩的气味,然后你就自由了
For my wife and pups, as well?
我的妻子和孩子也一样吗?
Everyone will go home.
是的,你们都可以回家了
Dogs will believe anything.
狗总是轻易相信任何事
It looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws.
看起来你遇上了某种猛兽
And I'm still dreaming.
我还在做梦
What did that to you?
谁把你伤成这样?
- Banner or Bander... - The Bandersnatch?
- 叫班纳兽还是叫班德兽什么之类的- 班德尔兽?
Well, I'd better have a look.
好的,我来瞧瞧
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills,
你的伤口需要掌握蒸馏技术的人才能清理
or it will fester and putrefy.
否则它会化脓溃烂的
I'd rather you didn't. I'll be fine as soon as I wake up.
不麻烦你了,只要醒过来我就会没事的
At least let me bind it for you.
至少让我帮你包扎一下
- What do you call yourself? - Alice.
- 你叫什么?- 爱丽丝
- There's been some debate about that. - I never get involved in politics.
- 关于这点还存在争论- 我从不卷入政治
You'd best be on your way.
你最好继续走你的路
What way? All I want to do is wake up from this dream.
去哪?我只想从这个梦里醒过来而已
Then I'll take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but that's the end of it.
那我把你带到三月兔和疯帽子那里去我能做的只有这样了
Watch what you're doing!
小心点!
Okay, okay. All right.
好了,好了
No, it's not. McTwisp brought us the wrong Alice.
不,不是的,麦克崔斯博带错了一个爱丽丝\n(注:麦克崔斯博为带爱丽丝进入地下世界的白兔的名字)
It's the wrong Alice!
这不是那个爱丽丝
It's absolutely Alice.
她就是那个爱丽丝
You're absolutely Alice. I'd know you anywhere.
你就是那个爱丽丝,无论如何我也认得你
I'd know him anywhere.
无论如何我也认得她
HATTER: Well, as you can see, we're still having tea.
好的,你看到了,我们还在喝茶
And it's all because I was obliged to kill Time waiting for your return.
因为我只能靠这个打发时间等你回来
You're terribly late, you know. Naughty.
你迟到了,知道吗,小淘气
Well, anyway, Time became quite offended and stopped altogether.
好的,无论如何,从那时起时间就生气了它停住了
Not a tick ever since.
一分一秒都不再跳动
- Cup. - Time can be funny in dreams.
- 我的杯子- 在梦里面时间总是很有趣
Yes, yes, of course, but now you're back, you see,
是的,当然,但是现在你回来了
and we need to get on to the Frabjous Day.
我们需要继续向辉煌之日前进
- Frabjous Day! - Frabjous Day!
- 辉煌之日!- 辉煌之日!
I'm investigating things that begin with the letter "M."
我在想着以“M”字母开头的东西
(WHISPERING) Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
你知道为什么一只乌鸦像一张写字台吗?
(ALL SPEAKING OUTLANDISH)
- Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid! - Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid!
- 打倒那个血腥的大头鬼!- 打倒那个血腥的大头鬼!
- What? - Down with the Bloody Big Head,
- 什么?- 打倒那个血腥的大头鬼!
the Bloody Big Head being the Red Queen.
血腥的大头鬼是指红皇后
Come, come. We simply must commence with the slaying and such.
来吧,来吧我们得开始为最后的决战做准备了
Therefore, it is high time to forgive and forget
因此,是时候宽恕并遗忘
or forget and forgive, whichever comes first
或者遗忘并宽恕了,管它哪个在前
or is, in any case, most convenient. I'm waiting.
怎么方便怎么说吧,我正等着
(CHUCKLES) Hey. It's tick-tick... It's ticking again.
嘿,它又开始滴答滴答跳动了
All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.
说这些什么血啊杀死啊之类的话题让我都喝不下茶了
The entire world is falling to ruin and poor Chessur's off his tea.
整个世界都快毁灭了可怜的柴郡猫还在担心喝不下茶
What happened that day was not my fault.
那一天会发生什么又不是我的错
You ran out on them to save your own skin,
你为了保全自己的皮毛,居然抛弃大家
you guddler's scuttish pilgar lickering
你这个叛徒
shukm juggling sluking urpal.
骗子
Bar lom muck egg brimni!
胆小鬼
- Thank you. - (EX CLAIMING) Meow.
- 谢谢- 喵喵
What's wrong with you, Tarrant? You used to be the life of the party.
你怎么啦,塔兰特?你一直都是聚会上的灵魂人物\n(注:塔兰特为疯帽子的名字)
You used to do the best Futterwacken in all of Witzend.
你一直是整个维兹恩特最棒的福特沃肯舞者\n(注:维兹恩特为疯帽子和三月兔出生的西方地名)
- Futter what? - Futterwacken!
- 福特什么?- 福特沃肯!
On the Frabjous Day,
等到辉煌之日
when the White Queen once again wears the crown,
当白皇后再一次戴上皇冠之时
on that day, I shall Futterwacken vigorously.
我会尽情展现我的福特沃肯舞的
(GASPING) The Knave.
那些恶棍来了
MARCH HARE: Hide her!
把她藏起来
Drink this quickly.
快喝下这个
Quick! Hide her!
快!把她藏起来!
Well, if it's not my favorite trio of lunatics.
哦,这不是我喜欢的疯子三人组吗
MALLY: Would you like to join us?
你想加入我们吗?
You're all late for tea!
你们来喝茶的话就迟到了!
We're looking for the girl called Alice.
我们在找一个叫爱丽丝的女孩
Speaking of the Queen, here is a little song we used to sing in her honor.
说起皇后,我们经常唱一首歌来称颂她
- Twinkle Twinkle little bat - Twinkle Twinkle little bat
- 一闪一闪小蝙蝠- 一闪一闪小蝙蝠
- How I wonder where you're at - How I wonder where you're at
- 我想知道你在哪- 我想知道你在哪
If you're hiding her, you'll lose your heads.
如果你藏了她,你就会掉脑袋的了
(HOARSELY) Already lost them.
早就已经掉了
- Up above the world you fly - Up above the world you fly
- 飞在世界的上空- 飞在世界的上空
- Like a tea tray in the sky - Like a tea tray in the sky
- 就像空中的茶托- 就像空中的茶托
- Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle - Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle
- 一闪一闪一闪一闪- 一闪一闪一闪一闪
- Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle - Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle
- 一闪一闪一闪- 一闪一闪一闪
- Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle... - Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle...
- 一闪一闪一闪- 一闪一闪一闪
Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid!
打倒血腥大头鬼!
Would you like some cream?
想来点奶酪吗?
- Would you like a slice of Battenberg? - Follow the bloodhound.
- 来片巴腾堡蛋糕吗?- 跟上猎犬
- MALLY: Sugar? - Yes, please.
- 要方糖吗?- 好的,谢谢
- Oh, that's lovely. - You're all mad.
- 哦,太可爱了- 你们都疯了
- (CUP SMASHING) - (ALL LAUGHING)
MALLY: Pass the scones, please.
请把烤饼递过来一下
- MARCH HARE: That one there. - Oh! Pardon.
- 那一个- 哦!对不起
MALLY: Yes. MARCH HARE: Yep, aye.
- 好 - 好的
Try this on for size.
试试尺寸如何
(ALICE KNOCKING ON TEAPOT)
Good thing the bloodhound is one of us, or you'd be...
幸好猎犬是我们的人,要不然你就…
What do they want with me?
他们为什么找我?
(EX CLAIMING) Wait a minute, best take her to the White Queen.
等一下,最好把她带到白皇后那里去
She'll be safe there. Spoon...
在那里她会安全的汤勺…
Your carriage, milady.
你的马车来了,小姐
- The hat? - Of course.
- 帽子?- 当然
Anyone can go by horse or rail,
谁都可以骑马或坐火车
but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?
但是旅行的最好办法是坐帽子我刚刚押韵了吗?
(MALLY AND MARCH HARE LAUGHING)
Oh, I love traveling by hat.
哦,我喜欢坐帽子旅行
Mally. Just Alice, please. Fairfarren, all.
马里,这次只带爱丽丝。再见了,各位\n(注:马里恩坤为睡鼠名字)
What do you mean? Wait. Gae!
你什么意思?等等
"'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
“又是下午黄昏时,有个怪物软糊糊草地上打圈又钻洞”
"All mimsy were the borogoves And the mome raths outgrabe"
“最可怜的是菠萝鸟绿毛猪回家嗷嗷叫”
Sorry, what was that?
抱歉,你说的什么?
"The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame Jaws that bite and claws that catch!
“眼冒怒火的炸脖龙牙如钢铁爪如铜”
"'Beware the Jabberwock, my son! And the frumious Bandersnatch! '
“当心炸脖龙我的儿还有臭烘烘的班德尔”
"He took his Vorpal sword in hand The Vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
“他举起手中斩首剑剑去迅疾如闪电”
"He left it dead, and with its head He went galumphing back"
“一命呜呼怪兽亡,拎着兽首把家还”\n(注:以上诗歌出自小说第二部《爱丽丝穿镜奇幻记》)
It's all about you, you know.
这都是说的你,知道吗
I'm not slaying anything. I don't slay, so put it out of your mind.
我不会杀死任何东西,我不会杀打消你这个念头吧
Wait! You can't leave me here!
等等!你不能把我丢在这里
Do you have any idea what the Red Queen has done?
你知道红皇后做过什么吗?
I couldn't if I wanted to.
即使我想杀也杀不了啊
You're not the same as you were before.
你和以前不一样了
You were much more muchier. You've lost your muchness.
以前的你做的更多,你已经丧失了你的热情
In there. Something's missing.
在这里,某些东西已经不见了
Tell me what Red Queen has done.
告诉我红皇后做过什么?
It's not a pretty story.
这不是一个什么很动听的故事
I was hatter to the White Queen at the time.
那个时候我是白皇后手下的帽匠
Hightopp clan have always been employed at court.
我们海托普家族经常被宫廷雇佣\n(注:海托普为疯帽子的姓)
Did you hear that? I'm certain I heard something.
你听到了吗?我听到了什么声音
Go south to Trotter's Bottom.
往南直到特罗特的边境
The White Queen's castle is just beyond.
过了那里就是白皇后的城堡了
Down with the bloody Red Queen!
打倒血腥的红皇后!
You were supposed to lead them away! The Hatter trusted you!
你本应该把他们带往其他方向的!疯帽子是这么的信任你!
They have my wife and pups.
他们抓了我的妻子和孩子
- What's your name? - Bayard.
- 你叫什么名字?- 贝阿德
Would your name be Alice, by any chance?
你的名字也许是爱丽丝吧
Yes, but I'm not the one that everyone's talking about.
是的,但我不是大家都在谈论的的那个爱丽丝
The Hatter would not have given himself up just for any Alice.
疯帽子不会随便为一个爱丽丝舍弃自我的
Where did they take him?
他们会把他抓到哪里去?
To the Red Queen's castle at Salazen Grum.
红皇后的城堡,在萨拉兹格朗
We're going to rescue him.
我们得去救他
That is not foretold.
预言里可不是这么说的
I don't care. He wouldn't be there if it weren't for me.
我可不管,要不是因为我他不会被抓的
The Frabjous Day is almost upon us.
辉煌之日越来越近了
You must prepare to meet the Jabberwocky.
你该准备与炸脖龙的战斗了
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole,
从我掉进兔子洞开始
I've been told what I must do and who I must be.
总是别人告诉我应该怎么做,我应该是谁
I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot.
我一会儿变小,一会儿变大一会儿被抓伤,一会儿又被塞到茶壶里
I've been accused of being Alice and of not being Alice, but this is my dream.
大家总是指指点点说我是不是爱丽丝但这只是我的梦
I'll decide where it goes from here.
现在起由我决定该去哪里
If you diverge from the path...
如果你偏离了正确的道路…
I make the path.
那我就自己开条路
Take me to Salazen Grum, Bayard, and don't forget the hat.
带我去萨拉兹格朗,贝阿德别忘了带走帽子
There's only one way across.
这里只有一条路过去
Lost my muchness, have I?
我丧失了热情吗?
Where's my ball? Page!
我的球在哪里?侍从!
(SHUSHING) I want to help you.
我想帮你
Well, if it isn't the wrong Alice.
哦,这不是那个错的爱丽丝吗
What brings you here? Mmm?
什么风把你带到这里来了?嗯?
I've come to rescue the Hatter.
我来救疯帽子的
You're not rescuing anyone being the size of a gerbil.
和沙鼠一样大的你是谁也救不了的
Well, do you have any more of that cake that made me grow before?
好的,那么你有原来那种能让我变大的蛋糕吗?
Upelkuchen? Actually, I might have some left.
增大蛋糕?我可能还剩下一些
Oh, no! Stop! No, no, no, don't. Don't do that!
哦,不,停停!不不不,不要!
Lt... It's a "who," Majesty. This is, um...
应该说这是“谁”,陛下,这是,嗯…
What happened to your clothes?
你的衣服怎么啦
I outgrew them. I've been growing an awful lot lately.
我长太大穿不上了,最近我长了很多
I tower over everyone in Umbradge. They laugh at me.
我长得比恩布瑞支每个人都要高他们都取笑我
So I've come to you, hoping you might understand what it's like.
所以我来见你,希望你能接受我的模样
anyone with a head that large is welcome in my court.
每一个脑袋大的人在我的宫廷里都会受欢迎的
Someone find her some clothes!
给她找些衣服
Use the curtains if you must, but clothe this enormous girl.
如果需要的话就用窗帘吧但总之让这个巨人女孩穿上衣服
I need a pig here!
我需要一只猪
I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.
我喜欢用温暖的猪肚皮来垫脚
- Would you like one, Um? - No, thank you.
- 你也想要一个吗?- 不,谢谢了
Where are my fat boys? You must meet them.
我的胖小子们呢?你得见见他们
Oh. There they are. Aren't they adorable?
哦,他们来了,他们是不是很可爱?
They have the oddest way of speaking. Speak, boys. Amuse us.
他们说话的方式很古怪说话吧,孩子们,让我乐一乐
- Is that being... - No, no, it isn't. Not a bit. No.
- 那不是…- 不不,那不是,一点都不是
Contrariwise, I believe it's so.
相反,我觉得应该是
No, it ain't so, nohow!
不,无论如何也不是
I love my fat boys. Now, get out.
我喜欢我的胖小子们,好了,出去吧
- He did pinch me. - He did pinch me.
- 他掐了我- 他掐了我
And who is this lovely creature?
这个可爱的生物是谁呢?
Um, my new favorite.
嗯,这是我的新宠
- Well, does she have a name? - Um.
- 哦,那她有名字吗?- 嗯
I believe your name has slipped the Queen's mind.
我相信你的名字已经被皇后忘了
Her name is Um, idiot!
她的名字就是“嗯”,白痴!
Any luck with the prisoner?
那个囚犯怎么样了?
You're too soft. Bring him!
你太手软了,带他上来!
We know Alice has returned to Underland.
我们都知道爱丽丝已经回到了地下世界
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗?
I've been considering things that begin with the letter "M."
我在想着一些字母“M”开头的词
Moron, mutiny, murder, malice.
比如傻瓜、叛乱、谋杀、恶毒
We're looking for an "A" word now. Where is Alice?
我们现在在找字母“A”开头的词爱丽丝在哪里?
Who, that wee little boy? (LAUGHS) I wouldn't know.
谁?那个小男孩?我不知道
What if I take off your head? Will you know then?
非要等到我砍你的头,你才会记起来吗?
What a regrettably large head you have.
多么可惜的一颗大头啊
I should very much like to hat it.
我应该很喜欢为它做帽子的
- Hat it? - Yes.
- 做帽子?- 是的
I used to hat the White Queen, you know.
你知道,我以前是给白皇后做帽子的
Wasn't very much to work with, poor dear.
但工作不多
Her head is so small.
因为她的头太小了
It's tiny. It's a pimple of a head.
是很小,就和疙瘩一样大
What I could do with this monument, this orb...
我该为它做些什么呢?这个有历史意义的脑袋
Nay, this magnificently heroic globe.
不,这个伟大非凡、英雄盖世的脑袋
What could you do?
你能做什么?
Unbind him, Stayne.
给他松绑,斯德恩
How can he work if his hands are bound?
他手铐起来怎么能做事
Well, then, shall it be a bonnet or a boater?
好的,你想要软帽还是硬草帽?
Or something for the boudoir?
或者是闺房里戴的那种帽子?
Cloche, dunce hat, death cap, coif, snood, barboosh, pugree, yarmulke,
钟形帽、小丑帽、毒菇帽、头巾发网、巴布什帽、遮阳帽、园顶帽…
cockle hat, porkpie, tam o'shanter, billycock, bicorne, tricorne, bandeau,
海贝帽、馅饼帽、汤姆.欧桑特宽边圆帽小礼帽、双角帽、三角帽、束带帽…
bongrace, fan-tail, night cap, Garibaldi, fez...
宽边女帽、扇尾帽、睡帽格里巴迪帽、土耳其毡帽…
The trees seem sad.
树木看起来没生机
- Have you been speaking with them? - Yes, Your Majesty.
- 你和它们交谈过吗?- 是的,陛下
Perhaps a bit more kindly.
也许要再温柔点
Would you all excuse me for a moment? Thank you.
请你们都离开一下好吗?谢谢
- What news, Bayard? - Alice has returned to Underland.
- 有什么新消息吗?贝阿德- 爱丽丝已经回到地下世界了
- Where is she now? - In Salazen Grum.
- 她现在在哪呢?- 在萨拉兹格朗
Forgive me. I allowed her to divert from her destined path.
请原谅我我没能引领她走上命中注定的道路
No, no, no, no. But that is exactly where she will find the Vorpal sword.
不不不,在那里她才能找到斩首之剑
We have our champion. Rest now. You've done well.
我们的勇士终于出现了休息一会吧,你做得很好
ALICE: Have you seen a hat around here?
你在附近看见一顶帽子吗?
You must find Alice, Stayne.
你必须找到爱丽丝,斯德恩
Without the Jabberwocky,
没有了炸脖龙
my sister's followers will surely rise against me.
我妹妹的支持者们肯定会造反的
Ugly little sister. Why do they adore her and not me?
可恶的妹妹,为什么他们崇拜你而不是我
STAYNE: I cannot fathom it. You are far superior in all ways.
我也不理解,你在任何方面都比她优秀
But Mirana can make anyone fall in love with her.
米莱娜总能让别人喜爱她\n(注:米莱娜为白皇后的名字)
Even the furniture.
甚至家具也喜欢她
I had to do it. He would have left me.
我不得不这样做,否则他会离开我的
Majesty, is it not better to be feared than loved?
陛下,让人恐惧不是比让人爱戴更好吗?
Not certain anymore.
我也不确定
Oh, let her have the rabble. I don't need them.
让那些乌合之众去跟她吧,我才不需要他们
You must let me try one on.
你得让我试戴一下
It is good to be working at my trade again.
再次干上老本行真好
It's just a pity you have to make them for her.
只是可惜这是给她做的
What is the hatter with me?
为什么我是疯帽子
Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
你知道为什么一只乌鸦像一张写字桌吗?
I'm frightened, Alice.
我害怕,爱丽丝
I don't like it in here. It's terribly crowded.
我一点也不喜欢这里,这里太拥挤了
I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.
恐怕是的,你完全疯了
But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
但是我告诉你一个秘密所有最棒的人都是这样的
That's better. You look yourself again.
好多了,看起来又像你自己了
RED QUEEN: Hat man! Where are my hats?
帽匠!我的帽子呢?
I'm not a patient monarch!
我可不是一个有耐心的统治者
I'm told she keeps the Vorpal sword hidden in the castle.
据说红皇后把斩首剑藏在城堡里
The rabbit will help you.
兔子会帮你的
Find it, Alice. Take it to the White Queen.
找到它,爱丽丝带着它去白皇后那里
We'll go to the White Queen together.
我们一起去白皇后那里
Why is it you're always too small or too tall?
为什么你总是要么太大要么太小呢?
- Tweedles. - Alice.
- 特里兄弟- 爱丽丝
- How do you do, again? - Where's the rabbit?
- 你好吗?- 兔子在哪里?
How is it you're being so great big?
你为什么变得这么大了?
She ain't great big, this is how she normal is.
她不是变大了,而是她原来就这么大
I'm certain she's smaller when we met.
我记得遇到她的时候小多了
No, she drank the pishsalver to get through the door, recall it?
不,她那时为了穿过那道门喝过缩小药记得吗?
- Where's the rabbit? - BOTH: Over theres.
- 兔子在哪里?- 在那里
- MALLY: What are you doing here? - I'm rescuing the Hatter.
- 你在这里干什么?- 我来救疯帽子
I'm rescuing the Hatter.
我才是来救疯帽子的
He told me that the Vorpal sword is hidden in the castle. Help me find it.
他告诉我斩首剑就藏在城堡里,帮我找到它
I don't take orders from big, clumsy, galumphing...
我才不听你这个傻大个的命令
- What is it, McTwisp? - I know where the sword is.
- 怎么样,麦克崔斯博- 我知道剑在哪里
The sword's hidden inside.
剑就藏在里面
Be careful, Alice.
小心,爱丽丝
I know that smell.
我知道这个气味
I'm not going in there.
我不能进去
Look what that thing did to my arm.
看看这个家伙对我的胳膊做过什么
Dear, oh, dear. Why haven't you mentioned this?
天哪,哦,天哪你怎么没有提起过?
It wasn't this bad before.
以前还没这么糟
Hatter? Where are you?
疯帽子?你在哪里?
Do you still have the Bandersnatch eye?
班德尔兽的眼睛还在你这里吗?
- I need it. - Come and get it.
- 我需要它- 有本事自己来拿
Hey! Give it back!
嘿!还给我!
MAN: You look stunning in that hat.
你戴那顶帽子好看极了
Your Majesty has never looked better.
陛下,你从没有如此漂亮过
I don't wish to alarm you,
我不是有意提醒你
but it smells as though you might have dropped something.
但是好像你掉东西了
Never mind him, he's mad. Come along.
别介意他,他疯了,继续
(BANDERSNATCH BREATHING HEAVILY)
I suppose this makes us even now.
我想这样我们就扯平了
Um forced herself on me.
是“嗯”强迫我的
I told her my heart belongs to you, but she's obsessed with me.
我告诉过她我的心只属于你但是她对我着迷了
Off with her head!
砍掉她的头!
Stand back, Mallymkun.
站到一边,马里恩坤
How's this for muchness?
看到我的热情了吗?
No, no! It mustn't be used for anything...
不不,这剑不是对任何东西都可以用的
Arrest that girl for unlawful seduction!
以非法诱惑罪逮捕那个女孩!
- Take it to the White Queen. - I'm not leaving without you.
- 带着它去白皇后那里- 我不会丢下你的
Of course. Why didn't I see it?
原来是你,我怎么没看出来呢?
Well, it has been a long time, and you were such a little tyke then.
上次见到你已经过去很久了那时候你还只是一个小孩子
- Give me the sword. - Stay back.
- 把剑给我- 退后
The Queen will be so pleased.
皇后会很高兴的
She will take great pleasure in taking off your head.
能砍下你的头她会很高兴的
- Oh, Alice! - Bayard! To Marmoreal.
- 哦,爱丽丝!- 贝阿德!去大理石城堡!
Majesty, Alice has escaped
陛下,爱丽丝逃跑了
on the Bandersnatch,
骑着班德尔兽逃跑的
with the Vorpal sword.
还带着斩首剑
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能让这一切发生?
I may have underestimated her, but we have her conspirators,
我也许低估了她,但是她的同党在我们手里
the Hatter and a dormouse.
疯帽子和一只睡鼠
Off with their heads!
砍下他们的头!
WHITE QUEEN: Welcome to Marmoreal.
欢迎来到大理石城堡
I believe this belongs to you.
我相信这是属于你的
The Vorpal sword is home again.
斩首剑再次回到家
The armor is complete.
铠甲完整了
Now all we need is a champion.
我们只需要有一位勇士挺身而出了
You're a little taller than I thought you'd be.
你比我想象的要高一点
Blame it on too much upelkuchen.
都怪我吃了太多的增大蛋糕
Is the March Hare here?
三月兔在这里吗?
(EX CLAIMING) You're late for your soup, you wee besom.
来喝汤的话你可晚了,小娘们
- You're late for your soup. - Could use some salt.
- 来喝汤的话可晚了- 可能会把盐丢过来
Give me that here. Choppy, chop, chop, chop.
给我那个,砍,砍,砍,砍
Leek and potato. Yes. That would be...
葱和土豆,好的
Pishsalver. Let me think.
缩小药,让我想想
A pinch of worm fat,
一小撮蠕虫脂肪
urine of the horsefly,
马蝇尿
My sister preferred to study Dominion Over Living Things.
我姐姐喜欢研究如何统治世界
Tell me, how does she seem to you?
告诉我,在你眼里她是怎么样的?
- And her head? - Bulbous.
- 还有她的头呢?- 就像一个大球茎
I think she may have some kind of growth in there,
我想她脑袋里可能长了什么东西
something pressing on her brain.
所以才会变成这样的
Three coins from a dead man's pocket, two teaspoons of wishful thinking.
三枚死人口袋里的硬币,两勺希望
You can't imagine the things that go on in that place.
你想象不到在那里发生的事情
But when a champion steps forth to slay the Jabberwocky,
但是,当有位勇士出来杀死了炸脖龙
the people will rise against her.
人们就会起来反对她
- Feel better? - Much, thank you.
- 感觉好多了吗?- 好多了,谢谢
There's someone here who would like to speak with you.
这里有人想和你谈话
- Absolem? - Who are you?
- 亚伯索伦?- 你是谁?
I thought we'd settled this. I'm Alice, but not that one.
我想这个问题我们早就解决了我是爱丽丝,但不是那一个
- How do you know? - You said so yourself.
- 你怎么知道不是?- 你自己说的
I said you were not hardly Alice,
我说的是你不完全是爱丽丝
but you're much more her now.
但是你现在越来越是她了
In fact, you're almost Alice.
事实上,你几乎就是爱丽丝
I couldn't slay the Jabberwocky if my life depended on it.
我也没法杀死炸脖龙就算我命该如此
So I suggest you keep the Vorpal sword on hand
我建议,当辉煌之日来临时
when the Frabjous Day arrives.
你手上要留着斩首剑
You seem so real.
你看的这么真切吗
Sometimes I forget that this is all a dream.
有时候我都会忘了这全是一场梦
Will you stop doing that?
你能不能不要这样?
I've always admired that hat.
我一直喜欢那顶帽子
Since you won't be needing it anymore,
既然你不再需要它了
would you consider bequeathing it to me?
能不能把它遗留给我呢?
It is a formal execution. I would like to look my best, you know.
这是一场正式处决我得打扮得体点,知道吗
It is a pity about all this.
真有点遗憾
I was looking forward to seeing you Futterwacken.
我还希望看到你的福特沃肯舞呢
I was rather good at it, was I not?
对这个我相当在行,不是吗?
I really do love that hat.
我真的很喜欢那顶帽子
I would wear it to all the finest occasions.
我想戴着它出席所有体面场合
I love a morning execution, don't you?
我喜欢早上处决犯人,你们呢?
- Yes, Your Majesty. - Yes, Your Majesty.
- 我们也是,陛下- 我们也是,陛下
- I'd like to keep it on. - Suit yourself.
- 我想戴着它- 随便你
As long as I can get at your neck.
反正你的脑袋就快掉了
I'm right behind you.
我就在你后面
Off with his head!
砍下他的头!
Good morning, everyone.
早上好,诸位
Chess, you dog.
柴郡猫,你这个家伙
you are being heinously bamboozled\nby these lickspittle toadies you surround yourselves with.
你被周围这群马屁精欺骗了
I'm not the only one, Majesty. Look!
不只我一个,陛下,你看
A counterfeit nose. You should be ashamed.
假鼻子,你应该感到羞愧
Me? What about that big belly you're so proud of?
我?你引以为豪的大肚子又如何呢?
Liars! Cheats! Falsifiers!
骗子!骗子!骗子!
Off with their heads!
砍下他们的头!
The abused and enslaved in the Red Queen's court,
受红皇后压迫和奴役的人们
all of you stand up and fight!
全都起来战斗吧!
Rise up against the bloody Red Queen.
起来反对血腥的红皇后
- Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid! - ALL: Downal wyth Bluddy Behg Hid!
- 打倒血腥大头鬼- 打倒血腥大头鬼
Release the Jubjub Bird!
把揪拨揪拨鸟放出来
You're right, Stayne,
你是对的,斯德恩
it is far better to be feared than loved.
让人恐惧比被人爱戴好多了
Come, boys. Quickly! Come on!
来吧,孩子们,快,来这边!
Come on, Mally, quickly. Come on. Come on.
来吧,马里,快点,来吧!
Prepare the Jabberwocky for battle. We're going to visit my little sister.
让炸脖龙备战,我要去造访一下我的妹妹
I had hoped to have a champion by now.
我一直希望能拥有一位勇士
Why don't you slay the Jabberwocky yourself?
你为什么不自己去杀死炸脖龙呢?
You must have the power.
你应该有这个能力
It is against my vows to harm any living creature.
这会违反我不杀生的誓言的
Have a look, Bayard.
看一看,贝阿德
I'm so happy to see you. I thought they were going to...
很高兴见到你,我还以为他们已经…
So did I. But they didn't, and now here I am, still in one piece.
我也是,但是他们没有得逞现在我完整无损的来了
And I'm rather glad about that now that I'm seeing you again.
我也非常高兴能再次见到你
I would have regretted not seeing you again,
我本来以为再也见不到你了
especially now that you're you, and the proper size.
特别是见到你现在正常大小的模样
And it's a good size. It's a great size. It's a right proper Alice size!
这个大小很好,很棒很合适爱丽丝!
- Hatter. - Size. Fez. I'm fine.
- 疯帽子- 大小,大小,我很好
- Cheshire. - How's the arm, love?
- 柴郡猫- 你的手臂怎么样了,亲爱的?
Goodbye, sweet hat.
再见了,可爱的帽子
Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
你知道为什么一只乌鸦像一张写字台吗?
Let me think about it.
让我想想
You know what tomorrow is, don't you?
你知道明天是什么日子,对吗?
Frabjous Day. How could I forget?
辉煌之日,我怎么会忘记呢?
Wish I'd wake up.
希望那时我已经醒来了
- Still believe this is a dream, do you? - Of course.
- 你仍然相信这是一场梦,对吗?- 当然
This has all come from my own mind.
这一切都是我脑海里幻想出来
Which would mean that I'm not real.
那就是说我是不存在的了
Afraid so. You're just a figment of my imagination.
恐怕是的,你只是我的想象虚构出来的
I would dream up someone who's half-mad.
我总是构想一个半癫半狂的人物
Yes, yes. But you would have to be half-mad to dream me up.
是的,是的,但是你也得是个半癫半狂的人才能构想出我
I'll miss you when I wake up.
醒来后我会想念你的
Who will step forth to be champion for the White Queen?
谁愿意站出来做白皇后的勇士?
You have very poor evaporating skills. I should be the one.
你的蒸馏技术很差,我才是的
- No, me. - No, me.
- 不,我- 不,我
No other slayer, nohow.
没有其他人能杀死炸脖龙
If it ain't Alice, it ain't dead.
如果不是爱丽丝,它就不会死
Alice, you cannot live your life to please others.
爱丽丝,你没有义务用自己的生命去满足别人
The choice must be yours,
选择权在你自己手中
because when you step out to face that creature,
因为当你出去面对那个怪物时
you will step out alone.
就只能独自战斗了
Nothing was ever accomplished with tears.
任何事都不能靠眼泪完成的
Why are you upside down?
你怎么挂在那里?
I've come to the end of this life.
我的生命就快结束了
- You're going to die? - Transform.
- 你快死了?- 应该说是转变
Don't go. I need your help. I don't know what to do.
不要走,我需要你的帮助,我不知道怎么做
I can't help you if you don't even know who you are, stupid girl.
如果连你自己是谁都不知道我是帮不上忙的,傻女孩
My name is Alice. I live in London.
我的名字是爱丽丝,我住在伦敦
I have a mother named Helen and a sister named Margaret.
我的妈妈叫海伦我的姐姐叫玛格丽特
My father was Charles Kingsleigh.
我的父亲是查理斯·金斯利
He had a vision that stretched halfway around the world,
他的眼光远大,能看到大半个世界
and nothing ever stopped him.
没有什么能阻止他
I'm his daughter. I'm Alice Kingsleigh.
我是他的女儿,我叫爱丽丝·金斯利
You were just as dim-witted the first time you were here.
至少你和第一次来这里一样傻乎乎的
You called it "Wonderland," as I recall.
我记得你把这里叫做“奇异世界”
- What do you call yourself? - Alice.
- 你叫什么?- 爱丽丝
Then I'll take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but that's the end of it.
我把你带到三月兔和疯帽子那里去我能做的只有这样了
McTWISP: She's the right one. I'm certain of it.
她就是那个爱丽丝,我确信
Ah, Thackery, not at the table, please.
啊,萨克雷,拜托别在桌子上\n(注:萨克雷为三月兔的名字)
You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem, stupid girl.
你不是亚伯索伦,我才是,傻女孩
- What is this? - I'm Tweedledee, he's Tweedledum.
- 这是什么?- 我是特里迪,他是特里东
Contrariwise, I'm Tweedledum, he's Tweedledee.
相反来说,我是特里东,他是特里迪
DODO: You'd think she would remember all this from the first time.
你认为她还记得第一次来这里的事吗?
Curiouser and curiouser.
奇妙啊,真奇妙
It wasn't a dream at all, it was a memory.
这完全不是一场梦,这是我的记忆
This place is real, and so are you and so is the Hatter.
这个地方那个是真实存在的你也是,疯帽子也是
And the Jabberwocky.
还有炸脖龙也是
Remember, the Vorpal sword knows what it wants.
记住,斩首剑自己知道该怎么做
All you have to do is hold on to it.
你需要做的只是握着它就行了
Fairfarren, Alice. Perhaps I will see you in another life.
再见,爱丽丝也许在下一世里我还会再见到你
(HEAVY FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING)
- Hello, Iracebeth. - Hello, Mirana.
- 你好,伊拉莎贝 - 你好,米莱娜\n(注:伊拉莎贝为红皇后名字)
On this, the Frabjous Day, the Queens Red and White
在这个辉煌之日
shall send forth their champions to do battle on their behalf.
红皇后和白皇后将派出她们的勇士代表自己决战
Oh, Racie. We don't have to fight.
哦,伊拉莎贝,我们并不是非战不可的
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
You think you can blink those pretty little eyes
你以为眨巴眨巴你的漂亮小眼睛就能感动我吗
and I'll melt, just like Mummy and Daddy did.
就像爸妈那样
No! It is my crown! I am the eldest!
不!这是我的王冠!我是长女!
Only if you believe it is.
只有你认为它不可思议,它才是不可思议的
Sometimes I believe as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
有时候我会在早餐前一下相信六件不可思议的事情
That is an excellent practice.
这是一种很好的锻炼
However, just at the moment,
但是,这个时候
you really might want to focus on the Jabberwocky.
你需要集中精神在炸脖龙身上
Where's your champion, Sister?
你的勇士呢,妹妹?
Six impossible things. Count them, Alice.
六件不可思议的事,数一数吧,爱丽丝
One, there's a potion that can make you shrink.
第一,喝药能让你缩小
Two, and a cake that can make you grow.
第二,蛋糕能让你变大
So, my old foe, we meet on the battlefield once again.
我的宿敌,我们在战场上又见面了
We've never met.
我们从来没有见过
Not you, insignificant bearer.
不是你,你这个无关紧要的持剑人
My ancient enemy, the Vorpal one.
我的远古宿敌是斩首剑
That's enough chatter.
别唠唠叨叨的了
Three, animals can talk.
第三,动物能说话
cats can disappear.
猫能凭空消失
there's a place called Wonderland.
有个叫“奇异世界”的地方
I can slay the Jabberwocky.
我能杀死炸脖龙
The Hatter's interfering! Off with his head!
疯帽子犯规了,砍下他的头!
Off with your head!
砍下你的头!
We follow you no more, Bloody Big Head.
我们不再跟随你了,血腥的大头鬼
How dare you? Off with his head!
你敢?砍下他的头!
Iracebeth of Crims, your crimes against Underland are worthy of death.
格里斯的伊拉莎贝你在地下世界犯下的罪行死不足惜
However, that is against my vows,
但是,那会违反我的誓言的
therefore, you are banished to the Outlands.
因此,我决定流放你到外域去\n(注:外域为地下世界的极西地域)
No one is to show you any kindness, or ever speak a word to you.
没人会对你示好,没人会和你说话
You will not have a friend in the world.
在这个世界上你将一个朋友也没有
Majesty, I hope you bear me no ill will.
陛下,请您宽恕我,我没有恶意的
Only this one, llosovic Stayne,
只有这个是不能宽恕的,伊罗索维克·斯德恩
you are to join Iracebeth in banishment
你将加入伊拉莎贝的流放行列
from this day until the end of Underland.
直到世界的末日
At least we have each other.
至少我们还在一起
Majesty, please! Kill me! Please!
陛下,请杀了我吧!求求你!
But I do not owe you a kindness.
但是我没必要这样便宜你的
- STAYNE: Take off my head! - He tried to kill me.
- 杀了我吧!- 他居然想杀我
- Majesty! Please! Please! - He tried to kill me.
- 陛下!求求你!求求你!- 他居然想杀我
- I offer you my head! - He tried to kill me!
- 我把我的头给你!- 他居然想杀我!
Oh, the Frabjous Day! Callou! Callay!
哦,辉煌之日,万岁!万岁!
(FUTTERWACKEN MUSIC PLAYING)
- What is he doing? - Futterwacken.
- 他在做什么?- 他在跳福特沃肯舞
Blood of the Jabberwocky. You have our everlasting gratitude.
这是炸脖龙的血我用这个表达我们永恒不变的感激之情
And for your efforts on our behalf...
谢谢你为我们做的一切
- Will this take me home? - Lf that is what you choose.
- 这个可以带我回家吗?- 只要你愿意
What an idea. A crazy, mad, wonderful idea.
这是个疯狂的主意,是个好主意
There are questions I have to answer, things I have to do.
我还有很多问题需要寻找答案很多事情需要去完成
Be back again before you know it.
我会悄悄回来的
You won't remember me.
你不会记得我的
Of course I will. How could I forget?
我当然记得,我怎么会忘记呢?
Hatter, why is a raven like a writing desk?
疯帽子,为什么一只乌鸦会像一张写字台?
I haven't the slightest idea.
我也不知道答案
Fairfarren, Alice.
再见,爱丽丝
She left me standing there without an answer.
她把我丢在这里,连个答复都没有
A case of nerves, no doubt.
她一定是太紧张了
- Alice. - LORD ASCOT: Good Lord.
- 爱丽丝- 天哪
- Are you all right? - What happened to you?
- 你还好吗?- 你怎么啦?
I fell down a hole and hit my head.
我掉进了一个洞里,撞到头了
I'm sorry, Hamish. I can't marry you. You're not the right man for me.
对不起,哈米什,我不能嫁给你你不是我喜欢的类型
And there's that trouble with your digestion.
而且和你的消化功能打交道有点麻烦
I love you, Margaret, but this is my life. I'll decide what to do with it.
我爱你,玛格丽特,但这是我自己的人生我来决定该做什么
You're lucky to have my sister for your wife, Lowell,
拥有我姐姐做妻子你很幸运,洛威尔
and you be good to her. I'll be watching very closely.
对她好点,我会盯着你的
There is no prince, Aunt lmogene.
世上没有什么王子,伊莫金姑姑
You need to talk to someone about these delusions.
你得和别人谈谈你的错觉
I happen to love rabbits, especially white ones.
我突然喜欢兔子,特别是白色的
Don't worry, Mother,
别担心,妈妈
I'll find something useful to do with my life.
我将找到我人生的方向的
You two remind me of some funny boys I met in a dream.
你们俩让我想起了梦里见到的一对有趣的男孩子
- You've left me out. - No, I haven't, sir.
- 你把我漏掉了?- 不,没有,先生
You and I have business to discuss.
等下我和您讨论一点事情
Shall we speak in the study?
那我们在书房里谈好吗?
Oh. And one more thing.
哦,还有一件事
My father told me he planned to expand his trade route to Sumatra and Borneo,
我父亲告诉过我,他打算把商路扩展到苏门答腊岛和婆罗洲岛
but I don't think he was looking far enough.
但是我认为他看得还不够远
Why not go all the way to China?
为什么不去中国呢?
It's vast, the culture is rich, and we have a foothold in Hong Kong.
它地域如此辽阔,文化如此丰富而且我们在香港还有个立足之地
To be the first to trade with China, can you imagine it?
作第一个和中国做生意的人,您想象过吗?
You know, if anybody else had said that to me,
你知道吗,如果其他人和我这样说
I'd say, "You've lost your senses."
我会说:“你失去理智了”
But I've seen that look before.
但我以前也见过这样的眼神
Well, as you're not going to be my daughter-in-law,
好的,虽然你不能成为我的儿媳妇
perhaps you'd consider becoming an apprentice with the company.
但也许可以考虑一下做公司的学徒
Tripping out, spinning around
I'm underground I fell down
I'm freaking out Where am I now?
Upside down and I can't stop it now
When the world's crashing down When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around Don't you try to stop me
I found myself in Wonderland
Get back on my feet, the ground
I'll take a stand until the end
When the world's crashing down When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around Don't you try to stop me
"He left it dead, and with its head He went galumphing back"
“一命呜呼怪兽亡,拎着兽首把家还”\n(注:以上诗歌出自小说第二部《爱丽丝穿镜奇幻记》)
Oh, Alice, dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in between
What have you heard? What have you seen?
Alice, Alice, please, Alice
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all
It's such a long, long way to fall
How can you know this way, not that?
You choose the door You choose the path
Perhaps you should be coming back
And nothing is quite what it seems
You're dreaming Are you dreaming?
Oh, how will you find your way?
Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today No time for tears today
No time for tears today No time for tears today
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose
So many things got in your way
No time today, no time today
Be careful not to lose your head
Remember what the dormouse said
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand
Oh, how will you find your way?
Oh, how will you find your way?