拯救大兵瑞恩 Saving Private Ryan

上映日期: 1,998

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 德语 / 捷克语

影片类型: 剧情 / 历史 / 战争

导演: 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格

演员: 汤姆·汉克斯 / 汤姆·塞兹摩尔 / 爱德华·伯恩斯 / 巴里·佩珀 / 亚当·戈德堡 / 范·迪塞尔 / 吉奥瓦尼·瑞比西 / 杰瑞米·戴维斯 / 马特·达蒙 / 特德·丹森 / 保罗·吉亚玛提 /


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
影片压制: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
Dad?
爸?
1944年6月6日
奥马哈海滩 绿D区
Clear the ramp! 30 seconds! May God be with you!
别挡住跳板 三十秒后登陆 愿主保佑你
Port side and starboard side stick!Move fast and clear those mortar holes!
左舷右舷听着 尽快攻占炮台
I want to see plenty of beach between men.
大家尽量分散
Five men is a juicy opportunity. One man is a waste of ammo.
五个人就容易成为目标 一个人则能躲开
Keep the sand out of your weapons! Keep those actions clear!
别让沙子堵塞枪口 小心行事
I'll see you on the beach!
在滩头上见
Clear the mortar hole! Right and left!
避开弹坑 分成左右两列
Over the side!
到旁边去
Port and starboard!
从左右方下水
Thank yo...
谢谢
What now,sir?
长官 怎么办?
I said,'What the hell do we do now,sir?"
长官 现在怎么办?
Captain Miller! Captain Miller!
米勒上尉...
-Captain Miller! -Sergeant Horvath!
-米勒上尉! -霍瓦特中士!
Move your men off the beach! Now!
叫你的弟兄攻上滩头 快
Okay,you guys,get on my ass! Follow me!
大家听我命令 跟着我冲
-Sir! What's the rallying point? -Anywhere but here!
-长官 集合点在哪里? -总之不是这里
-What now,sir? -The seawall,move up to the seawall!
-怎么办 长官? -快攻上海堤
-Sir,I'm staying! -Clear the beach to make way.
-我要留下来! -先攻占滩头再说
This is all we've got between us and the Almighty.
走出去就死定了
Every inch of this beach has been pre-sighted.
这滩头的每一处都被瞄准了
You stay here,you're dead men!
留下来必死无疑
Mama,Mama!
妈妈...
Stay down,stay down!
伏下来
-What are you guys? -104th Medical Battalion,sir.
-你们是什么部队? -104师的医疗营
-We're here to set up field operations. -Get rid of that crap!
-我们是来设立医疗站的 -丢掉这废物
Grab yourselves some weapons and follow me.
拿起武器跟我来
-I'm hit! -Briggs!
-我中弹了! -布格斯
Medic!
医护兵
-I'm hit low! God! -Medic!
-天啊 我中弹了! -医护兵
Navy Beach Battalion,sir!
我们是海军抢滩大队
I've got to clear these obstacles. Make holes for the tanks!
我得清除这些障碍 为坦克开路
-All the armour is floundering at sea. -Orders,sir!
-装甲车都掉到海里了 长官 -这是命令
Go somewhere else! I'm clearing this one.
到别处去 这里交给我
Come on,Briggs!
来吧 布格斯
Medic!
医护兵
Medic!
医护兵
Move,move!
快走 快
Come on,move!
来吧 快
Move,move!
快走
Shore party! No armour has made it ashore.
海岸后勤工作队 装甲车都无法登岸
We've got no DD tanks on the beach.Dog One is not open!
滩头上都没有DD坦克 D1缺口还没打开
Who's in command here?
这里是谁指挥?
You are,sir!
长官 是你
Sergeant Horvath? Do you recognize where we are?
霍瓦特中士? 你认得这是哪里吗?
Where we're supposed to be,but no one else is.
是原定的集合点 但却没有支援部队
Nobody's where they're supposed to be!
大家都走散了
Shore party!
海岸后勤工作队
First wave ineffective! We do not hold the beach.
第一波攻击无效 无法攻占海滩
Say again,we do not hold the beach!
重复 无法攻占海滩
We're mixed up! We've got people from Fox,Able and George companies.
我们都混在一起了 这里有F、A和G连的弟兄
Plus,we got some Navy demo guys and a beachmaster.
和海军爆破队员及陆战队长
Shore party,Shore party!
海岸后勤工作队...
CAT-F,CAT-F,CA...
指挥官...
-Reiben here. -Seen anybody else?
-莱宾报到 -有看到别人吗?
-Jackson,but that's it. -Mellish here!
-只有杰克森 -梅利西报到
Caparzo! We've got DeForest back there with Wade!
卡帕佐 德佛里斯特和韦德在后面
D.'s hurt so bad he's sprung a hundred leaks! Wade says he's used up!
他严重失血 韦德说他没救了
-Move on to somebody you can help. -Let go,he's a battalion surgeon!
-去救其他人吧 -我们走吧 他是军医
-Get his attention! -Wade!
-去叫他! -韦德
Wade! Wade!
韦德!韦德
Wade,don't do it! It's too risky,too risky,Doc!
韦德 别这么做 太危险了
Get your ass back here!
快滚回来
Get him off the beach.
把他带回来
I've got it! We've stopped the bleeding!
我办到了 我们替他止住血了
Fuck!
去你的
Just give us a fucking chance,you son of a bitch!
混蛋 赶尽杀绝
Wade,come on! You son of a fucking cocksucker!
韦德 走吧 你这个混蛋
Wade,it's Mellish. Wade!
韦德 是梅利西 韦德
Let's move! We found Miller! Let's move!
走吧 找到米勒了 走吧
Fuck it!
去你的
Get down,get down!
伏下...
This is all? This is all that's made it?
就只有你们几个吗?
We got scattered pretty bad. There's bound to be more of us.
我们被分散了 一定还有人的
It's not enough.
这样不够
Dog One exit. It's the cut to the right,or was it left?
D1缺口是在右边还是左边?
No. Vierville is to the left. This is Dog One.
不 维尔维里在左边 这里才是D1缺口
They're killing us and we don't have a fucking chance! That ain't fair!
他们在痛宰我们 根本没有机会战斗 不公平
-Gather weapons and ammo! -Gather weapons and ammo!
-收集武器弹药 -收集武器弹药
Reiben! Where's your BAR?
莱宾?你的BAR自动步枪呢?
Bottom of the Channel. The bitch tried to drown me.
在水底 差点给敌军害我被淹死
Find a replacement.
再去找一支
Bangalores! Bring out some bangalores!
拿爆破筒出来
Engineers coming! Grenades,give me grenades!
工兵来了 给我手榴弹
Bangalores up the line! Bangalores up the line!
把爆破筒运到前面去
Heads up! Bangers coming your way! Come on,come on!
小心 爆破筒来了 来吧
-Jackson here,sir! -Reiben back,sir.
-杰克森报到 -莱宾回来了
Oh,my God!
天啊
Mortars incoming!
迫击炮来了
One more,give me one more!
再给我一支
Oh,my God,it hurts! I'm going to die!
天啊 痛死我了 我快要死了
Oh,my God! Jesus! Oh,my God!
天啊...
Come on,put it in. Keep it moving.
放进去 继续
We've got it.
行了
Jesus! Lucky bastard.
天啊 你运气真好
Move it! Keep it moving!
快点
You're not going to die. You're fine. Just don't look at it. Don't look at it!
你不会死的 别看
Bangalores! Clear the shingle!
用爆破筒来攻击 让开
Fire in the hole! Fire in the hole!
准备爆破 准备爆破
Fire in the hole!
准备爆破
Fire in the hole!
准备爆破
We're in business! Defilade! Other side of the hole!
可以反攻了 找掩护 到沙坑的另一边
Give him some morphine.
给他吗啡
That's it,let's go.
行了 走吧
Inspected,morphine.
检验过了 注射吗啡
Routine.
一般处理
Priority.
优先处理
He is gone
他死了
Son of a bitch! Get in there.
混蛋 过去
-Fuck,I can't move! -Mellish,give me your bayonet.
-可恶 我动不了 -梅利西 刺刀给我
Sarge.
中士
Two MG-42s,two mortars. Add 20,left 30.
两挺MG-42机枪 两支迫击炮 在前方二十码 左边三十码
There's defilade,but it's a good firing position if we can land the armour.
那有掩护物 若装甲车登陆后 会是最好的发射位置
We've got to get this draw open!
我们得打开这个缺口
-Reiben,Mellish! Let's get in the war! -Take cover and put fire on that crew.
- 莱宾、梅利西 上吧 -找到掩护就猛烈开火
Davis,DeBernardo,Young,Valk! Get ready!
戴维斯、德伯纳多、杨、瓦克!快准备
Covering fire!
开火
Go,go,go!
去吧
It's a goddam firing squad.
敌军的炮火很厉害
It's the only way we can get everybody out of here.
要逃出这里 只有这样
Short,Payton,McDonald,Parkes! You're next!
肖特、佩森、麦唐纳、帕克斯 你们是下一组!
Why not just hand out blindfolds,Captain?
何不干脆给我们眼罩 不就行了吗?
All we can do here is die! Covering fire!
唯有出去拼命 开火
Go,go,go!
快...
Come on,come on,come on! Go,God damm it!
快点... 去你的
-Jackson. -Sir.
-杰克森 -是
See that impact crater? should give you defilade from the machine gun position.
看见那弹坑吗? 在那里应能躲开机枪的攻击
Get in there and give me some fire discipline. Wait for my command.
躲进去好好表现枪法 等我的命令
Go!
去吧
If your mother saw you do that,she'd be very upset.
若你妈看见你这样 会很担忧的
I thought you were my mother.
我还以为你就是我妈呢
Be not Thou far from me,O Lord.
别远离我 天主
Oh,my God. I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee.
主啊 很抱歉我曾经激怒你
I detest my sins for having offended Thee,O Lord. Listen to me,Lord.
我对此深感懊悔 请听我的祷告
All my strength! Haste Thee to help me.
赐我力量 助我抗敌
Dog One exit,right here!
D1缺口打开了 往这边走
We're in business!
大家反攻
Move,move!
Reiben. Go,Sarge!
莱宾 去吧 中士
Reiben!
莱宾
Come on,Doyle!
来吧 多里
Sarge!
中士
Flame! Doyle,do it!
多里 打开喷火器
Don't shoot! Let them burn!
别开枪 让他们吃吃苦头
On the right!
右边
I'll give you "comrade",you son of a bitch!
你们一起死吧 混蛋
Look out! Turn around,turn around.
小心 转过去
Flush them out!
去干掉他们
Cease fire,cease fire! Cut it out,cut it out!
停火...住手...
Cease fire!
停火!
Sugar Cane,Sugar Charlie Three. Say again,Dog One is open.
这是SC第3队 重复 D1缺口已经打开了
Send in the dozers. I'm waiting here to tie in my flanks.
派出推土机 我在这里等待配合侧翼
What?
什么?
What? I'm sorry,I can't understand what you're saying!
什么? 抱歉 我听不懂你在说什么
What did he say,what did he say?
他说什么?
Look,I washed for supper!
我洗过手准备吃饭了
Who's got a bazooka,Goddammit
谁有巴祖卡火箭筒?真该死
Hey,Fish. Look at this,a Hitler Youth knife.
笨蛋 你看 是希特勒青年团小刀
And now it's a Shabbat challah cutter,right?
现在是犹太面包刀了 对吧?
Keep it moving!
别停下来
意大利、法国、非洲
That's quite a view.
好惨烈的景象
Yes,it is.
没错
Quite a view.
很惨烈
瑞恩
"Dear Mr Brian Boyd. No doubt by now you have received full information"
"亲爱的博伊德先生 你应该已经得悉..."
"about the untimely death of your son."
"你儿子的死讯"
"No words can ever relieve your grief."
"说什么也无法减轻您的哀痛"
"Our outfiit has felt his loss greatly..." "He was a fiine soldier"
"本部队对他的死深感惋惜 他是个优秀的士兵"
"and believed strongly in what we were doing..."
"并深信我们所从事的..."
"We were involved in one of the most important operations of the war."
"我们参与了大战中最重要的军事行动"
"Al was the one who held us all together."
"艾尔使我们能团结一致"
"He was the first to volunteer."
"他身先士卒"
"We passed a road where over 4,000 troops had passed."
"那里有四千人的部队开过"
"Your husband served in a unit whose duty is to place itself beyond..."
"尊夫尽忠职守..."
"...which we all cherish and hold dear..."
"大家都很怀念他"
"The loss of Lee and others like him is a distinct blow to the regiment."
"李等人的死 对军团打击甚大"
"We understand your desire to learn about"
"我们了解你想知道..."
"the circumstances leading to his death."
"他去世时的情形"
Colonel,I've got something you should know about.
上校 有件事想告诉你
These two men died in Normandy.
这两人在诺曼底阵亡
-This one at Omaha Beach. -"Sean Ryan."
-这位死于奥哈马海滩 -肖恩•瑞恩
-This man at Utah. -"Peter Ryan."
-这位死于犹他 -彼得•瑞恩
This man was killed last week in New Guinea.
这位上周在新几内亚阵亡
"Daniel Ryan."
丹尼尔•瑞恩
The three men're brothers,sir.
他们是兄弟
I just learned that this afternoon their mother's going to get all three telegrams.
他们的妈妈会在下午 接到这三封电报
There's also a fourth brother who parachuted in with 101st Airborne
在抢滩前一晚 他们的四弟跟随101空降师
the night before the invasion. He is somewhere in Normandy.
在诺曼底某处跳伞
-Is he alive? -We don't know.
-他还活着吗? -不知道
Come with me.
跟我来
Goddammit.
该死
All four were in the same company in the 29th Division
四兄弟都在第29师的同一个连队服役
but we split them up after the Sullivan brothers died on the Juneau.
但苏利文兄弟在朱诺送命后 我们便分开了他们
Any contact with the fourth son,James?
能联络上四弟詹姆斯吗?
No. He was dropped 15 miles inland near Neuville,behind German lines.
不能 他空降在距纽维15里的内陆 深入了敌区
Mac,there is no way you can know where he was dropped.
根本无法知道他空降在哪里
First report from lke's people at SHAEF said the 101st is scattered.
据报101空降师的人失散了
There are misdrops all over Normandy.
诺曼底有很多被空投错误的部队
Assuming Private Ryan even survived the jump,he could be anywhere.
就算瑞恩能安然降落 也无法找到他
In fact,he's probably K.I.A.
可能他早已阵亡
And frankly,if we go sending some sort of rescue mission,
老实说 若我们派出搜救部队
flat-hatting throughout German reinforcements along our advance,
他们就得穿越德军固守区
they're going to be K.I.A.,too.
那一定也会阵亡的
I have a letter here...
这里有封信
...written a long time ago to a Mrs Bixby in Boston. So bear with me.
是很久以前给波士顿的比克斯比太太的信 听我读
"Dear Madam."
"女士"
"I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement"
"我已从麻萨诸塞州 上将副官的..."
"of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts"
"战争部档案得悉"
'that you are the mother of five..."
"你是五位在沙场上"
"...sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle."
"光荣阵亡的战士的母亲"
"I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine"
"我感到我的言辞薄弱无力"
'that would attempt to beguile you from the grief'
"根本无法安抚你的悲伤"
"of a loss so overwhelming..."
"也无法弥补你的损失"
"...but I can't refrain from tendering the consolation that may be found"
"但我必须要在此向你致谢"
"in the thanks of the republic they died to save."
"他们是为了拯救国家而死"
"May our Heavenly Father assuage the anguish of your bereavement"
"愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛"
"and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost"
"让你永远怀念远去的挚爱"
"and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid such a sacrifice"
"神圣的荣耀都归于你们"
"upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully,"
"因你们为自由付出了重大的代价"
"Abraham Lincoln."
"林肯敬上"
That boy is alive. We are going to send somebody to find him.
那孩子还活着 我们要派人去找他
And we are going to get him the hell out of there.
然后带他远离战场
奥哈马海滩 登陆后第三天
The Quartermaster's up the beach a way. Look for a blown-up bunker.
后勤官在海滩 寻找被炸毁的碉堡
-Miller,Charlie Company. -Go on in,Captain.
-我是C连的米勒 -上尉 请进
If we don't off-load the Shermans by 0600...
若六点以前无法缷下坦克的话...
we'll have a division stuck at Carentan with its pants around its ankles.
一整师的部队 就会被困在卡伦坦
Well,you let me know of it.
再说明一下
Let Charlie Company hold at Vierville 'til we can get the armour there.
让C连死守维尔维里 直到装甲兵开到
Runner!
传令兵
Airborne was supposed to win an open door for us,but misdropped,
原本空降师该打开缺口的 但他们却投错了地方
and scattered all their sticks into the wind. What's your situation?
全都失散了 你的情况如何?
Yes,sir... Sector Four is secure.
第四区攻下了
We took out towed 88s here,here and here.
我们摧毁了这几处的 88炮
They got four Shermans and some deuce-and-a-halves.
敌军有四部坦克和一些运兵车
These two minefields are actually one big one.
这两处的布雷区很大
We went up the middle of it,but it turned into a mixed high-density field.
我们到了中心地带 发现地雷的密度很高
A little bit of everything; Sprengmine 44s,Schumne 42s,
什么地雷都有 S44型、S42型
pot mines,A-200s,the little wooden bastard the detectors don't pick up.
散片型地雷、A-200 连侦测器都无法找到
Here,they placed big mushrooms,Teller mine 43s,I guess for our tanks,
这里埋了T43型大地雷 大概想炸我们的坦克
from here right up to the edge of the village,right here.
从这里到村庄的边缘
We marked them and called the engineers.
已记下位置 通知了工兵
-Resistance? -We had higher support expectations.
-有遇上反抗吗? -没想像的那么强
There was a company without artillery. Wehrmacht. 346th Infantry.
有一连没配大炮的346师步兵
Von Lucke Kampfgruppe. We ended up with 23 prisoners.
由卡夫加帕指挥 我们俘虏了23人
We turned them over to MPs from the 29th.
已交由29师的宪兵处置
What about our casualties?
我军的伤亡呢?
Well,the figure is... We're 35 dead,times two wounded.
伤亡人数是...35人死 70人伤
They just didn't want to give up those 88s.
他们就是不肯放弃那些重炮
It was a tough assignment. That was why you got it.
任务很艰巨 所以才找你
Yes,sir.
是 长官
John...
约翰
-I've got another one for you. -Yes,sir.
-你又有一项任务了 -是 长官
It's straight from the top.
是上级直接交办的
I wish. You and I are taking a squad to Neuville on a PR mission.
我希望你和我带一队人 到纽维去执行公关任务
Oh,are you leading a squad?
由你带队吗?
A private in the 101st lost three brothers and he's got a ticket home.
一位二等兵死了三兄弟 所以能回家
-Why Neuville? -They think he's there.
-为何要去纽维呢? -他们觉得他在那里
Part of all those Airborne misdrops.
他是被错投的空降部队之一
It won't be easy finding one soldier in the middle of this goddam war.
现在兵荒马乱 要找一名士兵很难
Like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
就像大海捞针般
What about the company?
那连上兄弟怎么办?
We take the pick of the litter,the rest goes to Baker.
最好的跟我们 其他的加入B连
Jesus Christ! They took away your company?
天啊 他们夺走了你的连?
It wasn't mine,it was the Army's. So they told me,anyway.
部队是军方的 我们唯有遵命
Get me Reiben on BAR,Jackson,Wade,Beasley and Caparzo.
给我莱宾、杰克森、韦德、贝斯里和卡帕佐
-Beasley's dead. -Alright,Mellish then.
-贝斯里死了 -那找梅利西
-Do have a guy who speaks French? -Not that I know of.
-有人会法语吗? -据我所知 没有
-What about Talbot? -This morning.
-塔尔博特呢? -今早死了
I'm going to try and dig up another interpreter.
我要去找个翻译员
Assemble at the battalion motor pool on the beach.
到滩头的车辆调度场集合
-Listen up. -What?
-听着 -什么?
Go home wrapped in the American flag with a hunk of cheese in your ass.
我要用大块乳酪塞进你的屁股 好让你棺材盖国旗回家
-I thought you liked it in the ass. -What?
-我以为你喜欢塞屁股的 -什么?
Attention!
立正
As you were. I'm looking for Corporal Timothy Upham.
稍息 我要找提摩西•厄本下士
Yes,I'm Upham.
是 我就是厄本
-Do you speak French and German? -Yes,sir.
-你会说法语和德语? -是 长官
-How's your accent? -Slight one in French.
-有没有口音? -法语有
-My German's clean. -Very good.
-但德语很纯正 -很好
You've been re-assigned to me. Grab your gear,we're going to Neuville.
你已被派给我了 收拾行囊 我们要到纽维去
-When was this updated? -As of 8:30 this morning.
-这是何时更新的? -早上八点半
This is the 12th SS Panzer. These are the two axes advancing south.
这是12SS坦克部队 还有两队人向南推进
-There are Germans in Neuville. -I understand,Corporal.
-纽维有德军 -我知道 下士
-There are a lot of Germans in Neuville. -You've got a problem with that?
-纽维有很多德军 -有问题吗?
Please consider that I've never been in combat. I make maps and translate.
我没作战过 只懂绘制地图和翻译
I need someone who speaks French and German.
我需要会法语和德语的人
-My two guys were killed. -I haven't held a weapon since training.
-原来的两位阵亡了 -我从新兵训练后就没拿过枪
Did you fire the weapon in Basic training?
基本训练时开过枪吧?
-Yes,sir. -Well,then get your gear.
-开过 长官 -那去准备一下
Sir,may I bring...
长官 我能带...
May I bring my typewriter,sir?
能带打字机吗?
Yes,sir.
是 长官
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
-Is that a souvenir? -No,sir.
-那是纪念品吗? -不是
Take your time.
慢慢来
You should look on the bright side of things,Corporal.
下士 凡事都有好的一面
-Yes. -For one thing,you don't need those.
-是 -还有 这个也没有用
-You'll need that. -Yes. I'll need this,not that.
-但你需要这个 -对 要这个
-Hey! -Hey!
-你好 -干嘛?
You want your head blown off?
你是不是想找死?
Don't touch me with those rat claws again. Get the fuck back in formation!
别再用你的爪子碰我 回去你的岗位
I was just wondering where you're from.
我只是想问你来自哪里
-Caparzo,is it? -Drop dead,Corporal.
-卡帕佐 对吧? -滚开 下士
Gotcha.
知道了
Every time you salute the Captain,you make him a target for the Germans.
每次你向上尉敬礼 就会惹来德军袭击他
-I'm sorry. -Do us a favour.Don't do it.
-对不起 -帮帮忙 别那么做
Especially when I'm standing next to him.Capisci?
尤其是 当我站在他旁边时 懂吗?
-Capisco. -Corporal,what's your book about?
-懂了 -下士 那是什么书?
Watch your rifle. Sorry.
当心你的枪 对不起
It's about the brotherhood that develops between soldiers during war.
是关于行军时 发展手足之情的方法
-Brotherhood? -What do you know about brotherhood?
-手足之情? -你懂什么是手足之情?
Get a load of this guy,Fish.
要注意这家伙
Why don't you ask the Captain where he's from?
你何不去问上尉是哪里人呢?
Ask the Captain. He'll tell you everything you want to know about him.
去问他 他什么都会告诉你的
Explain the maths of this to me.
解释给我听
Where is the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?
八个人为何要冒险救一个人呢?
-20 degrees. -Anybody wants to answer that?
-20度 -有人想回答吗?
Reiben,think about the poor bastard's mother.
莱宾 想想那可怜虫的妈妈吧
Hey,Doc,I've got a mother.
医护兵 我也有妈妈
You've got a mother,Sarge has got a mother.
你有妈妈 中士也有妈妈
Shit,I bet even the Captain's got a mother.
我敢说上尉也有妈妈
Maybe not the Captain,but the rest of us.
也许上尉没有 但我们全都有
"Their's is not to reason why their's is but to do and die"
"不问原因 只求为国牺牲"
What the fuck is that supposed to mean,Corporal?
下士 那是什么鬼意思?
We're all supposed to die?
我们都该死吗?
-Upham's talking about our duty. -Yes,sir.
-厄本说的是我们的职责 -是 长官
We all have orders to follow.
我们全都得服从命令
Yes,sir. Thank you. Even if the mission is "FUBAR"?
是的 长官 谢谢 就算任务是"苦差"?
Especially if the mission is "FUBAR".
这才更加要服从
-What's "FUBAR"? -It's German.
-"苦差"是什么? -是德语
Never heard of that...
没听过
Sir,I have an opinion on this matter.
长官 我对此有点意见
By all means,share it with the squad.
说出来听听吧
From my way of thinking,
我的想法是
this mission is a misallocation of valuable military resources.
这次任务浪费了宝贵的军事资源
Yeah? Go on.
是吗?继续
It seems to me that God gave me a sepcial gift made me a fine instrument of warfare.
我觉得上帝赐给我打仗的天分
Reiben,pay attention.Now,this is the way to gripe.Continue,Jackson.
莱宾 听好 这样抱怨才对 继续 杰克森
If He was to put me and this sniper rifle anywhere up to and including
要是他派我这个狙击手
one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight,sir...
到希特勒一里范围内
Pack your bags,fellas,the war is over. Amen.
大家就能收拾行囊回家 战争就结束了 阿们
That's brilliant,bumpkin.
乡巴佬 这主意不错
What about you,Captain? You don't gripe at all?
上尉 你呢?你不会抱怨吗?
I don't gripe to you. I'm a captain. There's a chain of command.
我是上尉 身负重任 不会向你抱怨
Gripe always go up.
上级永远是发牢骚的对象
You gripe to me,I gripe to my superior officers,and so on.
你向我发牢骚 我向我上级发牢骚 如此类推
I don't gripe in front of you. You should know that as a Ranger.
我不会在你面前发牢骚 你是突击队员 应该明白
I'm sorry,but let's say that you weren't a captain or that I was a major.
对不起 就当你不是上尉 或我是少校吧
What would you say?
你会说什么?
In that case,I'd say,"This is an excellent mission"
那样我就会说 "这项任务棒极了"
"with a valuable objective worthy of my best efforts."
"意义重大 值得我全力以赴"
"Moreover,I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private Ryan"
"而且我对瑞恩的母亲感到深切的悲痛"
"and I'll lay down my life and those of my men,especially yours,Reiben,"
"为了慰藉她 我愿意赔上我与部下的性命"
'to ease her suffering."
尤其是你 莱宾
-He's good. -I love him.
-他很棒 -我喜欢他
Fine!
算了
-Thunder! -Flash!
-打雷! -闪电!
Upham,over there. Reiben,you four go.
厄本 到那边去 莱宾 你们四个过去
Go,go,go,go!
去吧!
-You are a sight for sore eyes. -Sergeant Hill,our reliefs showed up.
-很高兴看见你 -希尔中士 救星来了
-How many are you? -Eight. We're not your relief.
-有多少人? -八个 但不是救兵
-What do you mean,sir? -We're here for a Private Ryan.
-为什么? -我们来找二等兵瑞恩
Who? Ryan? What for?
谁? 瑞恩?为什么?
-Is he here? -Maybe on the other side of the town.
-他在这里吗? -大概在镇的另一边
It's hard to get to. The Germans punched a hole in our centre.
周围都有德军 很难通过
They cut us right in two. What's his name,again?
我军给德军切断 他叫什么名字?
Ryan,James Ryan. He dropped in with the 101st.
瑞恩 詹姆斯•瑞恩 隶属101空降师
-Goldman,get me a runner! -Runner!
-高德曼 找传令兵来 -传令兵
Come on!
来吧
Jonesy,make a hole up there!
琼斯 让开
We got stopped by fire from the eastward.
我们为东面的炮火所阻
The Germans have been reinforcing two regiments all day.
德军聚集了两个团的兵力
It's been quiet for 45 minutes.
已经有四十五分钟没有动静
The Germans concentrate their fire westward.
德军正把火力集中于西面
-Who's that on the loudspeaker? -Dagwood Duesseldorf.
-谁在广播? -达伍德•迪撒多夫
Our friendly neighbourhood morale officer.
友善的政战官
"The Statue of Liberty is kaput."
"自由神像完蛋了"
That's disconcerting.
想扰乱我们军心
Your father was circumcised by my rabbi,you prick!
笨蛋 你爹的包皮已给割掉了
Cover!
躲好
Go!
去吧
-You sadistic fucking animals! -Get down.
-去你的臭混蛋 -伏下
They know we're not in direct contact. They'll single out the runners.
敌人知道我军通讯中断 所以针对传令兵
Why do they shoot them up?
为什么要射杀他们?
As long as his lungs are working,he carries the message. We'd do the same.
不能留活口 以防军情外泄 我们也会这样做
-No,we wouldn't! -Wade! Get them ready to travel.
-不 我们不会 -韦德 准备起程
-Boyd! -Come on!
-博伊德 -来吧
Try again! Let Captain Hamill know we're coming.
再试一遍 设法通知汉米尔上尉 我们正赶过去
What's the rest of Neuville like?
纽维其他地方怎么样?
The next block's got two-storey buildings. A lot of windows.
接着会看到两层建筑物 有很多窗户
There's a square with good cover.
有一个广场可作藏身之用
Show me. Sarge,hold right here!
带我去 中士 留在这里
Yes,sir!
遵命
Stay out of this enfilade and use the buildings.
别在这里挨打 到里面躲避
Try a left hook. Shoot and scoot. Two of yours,two of mine.
到左边去 边走边开火 我们各派两人
Hastings,Goldman! Up front!
黑斯亭斯、高德曼 到前面去
-Reiben,Caparzo. -They're still jamming us.
-莱宾、卡帕佐 -通讯仍受敌军干扰
Short runs,high and low at the corners. It's going to be tight.
尽快到角落去 小心行事
Be prepared for close contact. Go.
准备进行近身战 去吧
Upham! You stay with Sergeant Horvath.
厄本 跟霍瓦特中士待在一起
Stay here! I'll wear him like underwear,Captain. You stay with me.
上尉 我会像内裤般粘着他
Past the end of the block are the gates of the square.
广场闸口在大楼的尽头
-Good. -Alright.
-好 -好的
Reiben,where's the Captain from?
莱宾 上尉从哪里来的?
-If you figure it out,you'll get a prize. -300 bucks,last I heard.
-猜中的话有奖 -奖金三百块
The company's got a pool. Five bucks gets you in.
大家下注 最少五块
It's around this corner. Defilade right up to those gates.
就在拐弯处 躲到闸门后面去
Somebody must know where he's from.
一定有人知道他来自何方
I've been with him since Casserene Pass. I don't have a clue.
我跟他一起那么久也毫无头绪
My ankles are killing me. I'll need a wheelchair before the war is over.
我的足踝很痛 战事没结束已经要坐轮椅
That's it! Oh,my God! That ankle is like an old woman.
老天 就跟老妇一样
Like an old... Oh,God!
就像...老天
Reiben. So you don't even know where he went to school?
莱宾?你连他上哪所学校 也不知道?
He didn't go to school. They assembled him at OCS out of dead Gls.
他没念书 是军部用大兵尸体组装而成
Pay attention to detail. I know where he's from and what he did
我知道他的来历
because I pay attention to detail.
因为我看得仔细
Hey,Upham! Careful you don't step in the bullshit.
厄本 别信他的鬼话
-Do it. -Thunder!
-去吧 -打雷
Thunder,or we will fire on you!
打雷 不然开火
Mellish,Caparzo,come here!
梅利西、卡帕佐 过来
Tell them to show themselves.
叫他们表明身分
Ask them where the Germans are.
问问德军在哪里
-What is he saying? -Something about the children.
-他说什么? -孩子
Kids? He wants us to take them.
孩子? 他想我们带走孩子
No,no. We can't take the kids.
不行 不能带走孩子
We can't take the kids! No,no!
不可以 不行
They think they'll be safe. They won't be safe with us!
他们以为这样较安全 跟着我们不会安全
Are you nuts? Listen to the Captain!
你疯了?听从上尉的命令
They think they'll be safe with us.
他们以为孩子会安全一点
It's not safe anywhere. Caparzo! Put that kid back!
什么地方也不会安全 卡帕佐 交回孩子
Caparzo,put the girl back! It's OK,it's OK.
卡帕佐 把孩子还给他们 请放心
Give that kid back!
交回孩子
Upham,how do you say,"It's OK?" I can't. She reminds me of my niece.
厄本 怎么说"请放心"? 他让我想起外甥女
Get the kid back up there!
把孩子交回去
We should at least take her to the next town.
最少也该把她带到下个市镇
We're not here to do that,we're here to follow orders!
我们有任务在身 不是来救孩子
Sarge,take this goddam kid!
中士 把孩子接过来
Cover,cover!
躲好
No!
糟糕
Goddammit! Where did that come from?
可恶 哪里射过来的?
He was on the ground before we heard the shot.
听到枪声前他已倒地
That's where I'd be.
是我就会到那里
I didn't see it. 450 yards,maybe a shade under.
我看不到 450码外 也许在阴暗处
I wouldn't venture out there,fellas. This sniper's got talent!
大家别冒险出去 那枪手很厉害
Please don't cry. I'll take you back to Mama and Papa. Please don't cry.
别哭 我带你找爸妈
Come on.
来吧
Carpy!
卡帕佐
-Captain! -Hold on,Caparzo.
-上尉 -撑着 卡帕佐
Help me up. I can walk.
扶我起来 我走得动
Caparzo,stay still!
卡帕佐 别动
Two clicks. Left wind.
两格 风向偏左
Fish!
笨蛋
Captain,can you see him? How is he?
上尉?看到他吗?他怎么了?
Wade,you stay put.
韦德 别乱来
Where is he shot,Captain?
上尉 他哪里中枪?
-Can you see him? -You stay there!
-看得到他吗? -别出去
Damn it! Stay down!
可恶 躺下来
What's the matter with you? Am I going to take care of you if you get hit?
你怎么了?你中了枪 要我照顾吗?
Fish,come over here!
笨蛋 过来
Carpy,put your head down! Why can't you put your head down?
卡帕佐 躺下来别动
Oh,my God,I trust in Thee.
天主 我信任你
Let me not be ashamed. Let not my enemies triumph over me.
别让我蒙羞 别让敌人战胜我
Copy it. Copy it and send it for me.
抄下来 替我寄出去
You're going to send it yourself. Put it down!
放下来 你自己寄
-It's got blood on it! -I see it.
-信沾了血 -我知道
It's... It's to my dad. It's got blood on it,Fish.
给我爸的 沾了血 笨蛋
We got him. Stay down.
打中了 伏下
How bad is it? Chest,maybe lung shot.
伤得很重? 胸口中弹 或许肺给打中了
Get that.30 up the street!
把大炮放到街上
Detail! Clear,up!
报告情况 上面安全
Clear,down!
下面安全
That's why we can't take children.
老早说过不能带孩子
Sergeant Horvath,do an ammo check.
霍瓦特中士 检查武器
Upham,canteens. Fill them up.
厄本 把水壶装满
-Sergeant Hill. -Yes,sir.
-希尔中士 -是的 长官
Gather your men. We'll form up at the northwest corner of the square.
召集弟兄 在广场西北角集合
-Jackson. -Sir!
-杰克森 -是
Mellish. Check the tower,hustle back here. Right now,go!
梅利西 去检查那座塔 尽快回来 快去吧
Fuck Ryan!
去他的瑞恩
-Thunder! -Flash! Come on in!
-打雷 -闪电 进来吧
Hey,guys. We're looking for Captain Hamill.
我们在找汉米尔上尉
-Down there,across the square. -Across the square.
-那边 过了广场就到 -过了广场
Go easy. Watch for snipers.
提防狙击手
Sit down.
请坐
Jimmy T. Go and find Captain Hamill. Bring him here.
吉米 叫汉米尔上尉过来
-What? Up there? -How should I know? Go and look!
-什么?上面吗? -我怎么知道?自己去找
Thank you,you moron.
谢谢你 智障
Alright. You guys just flake out here for a while.
先在这里休息一下
Let me get this goddam hitchhiker out of my boot.
我要把石子倒出来
Put your weapons down! Drop them now!
放下武器 立刻放下
I'll shoot you!
我会开枪的
Drop,drop 'em!
放下武器
Put 'em down!
立刻放下武器
Clear,up!
上面安全了
Shit,shit!
可恶
Clear,up!
上面安全了
Clear,down!
下面也安全了
Enough to make you old.
这样子够让人变老了
Let's hope so.
但愿如此
-Hamill,Pathfinders 101st. -Miller,2nd Rangers.
-101师前导部队的汉米尔 -第二突击队的米勒
Thank you.
谢谢
We're looking for a Private Ryan. He's part of your outfit.
我们在找二等兵瑞恩 他是你的属下
Any chance that you policed him up?
有可能找到他吗?
-How was the road in? -Scenic. We lost most of our ammo.
-路上的情况如何? -风光明媚 弹药快用光了
Not to mention one of our men.
还死了一位队员
Lieutenant! Redeploy that bazooka to the right side of the road.
中尉 把巴祖卡火箭筒调换到右边的路旁
And get Ryan up here!
去带瑞恩过来
Ryan! Ryan! Front and centre! Ryan!
瑞恩...到前面来
Here comes our boy.
我们的大爷来了
I told you he was an asshole.
我早说他是个混蛋
-Private Ryan reporting as ordered. -At ease.
-二等兵瑞恩报到 -稍息
Captain Miller,2nd Rangers,wants a word with you.
第二突击队的米勒上尉 有话跟你说
This way.
这边
Alright. Take a knee.
蹲下吧
Private,I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.
二等兵 有个坏消息要告诉你
Well,there isn't any really easy way to say this,so...
这真是让人难以启齿...
...so I'll just say it. Your brothers are dead.
我就直说吧 你的兄弟死了
We have orders to come and get you...
我们奉命来找你
...because you're going home.
你可以回家了
Oh,my God! My brothers are dead!
老天 我兄弟死了
I was going to take them fishing when we got home.
我本想带他们去钓鱼的
I'm so sorry,James. I can't tell you how much.
对不起 詹姆斯 真是不知该说什么
-How did they die? -They were killed in action.
-他们是怎样死的? -阵亡
That can't be.
不可能
They can't be my brothers. They're still in grammar school.
他们才念中学
-You're James Ryan? -Yeah.
-你是詹姆斯•瑞恩? -对
James Francis Ryan from lowa?
爱阿华州的 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩?
James Frederick Ryan,Minnesota.
明尼苏达州的 詹姆斯•腓德利克•瑞恩
-Does that mean my brothers are OK? -Yeah,I'm sure they're fine.
-那表示我弟弟没事吗? -对 我确信他们很好
-Are you sure? -We're looking for a different Ryan.
-你确定? -我们找的不是这个瑞恩
It's just a big foul-up.
只是误会而已
How can you be sure? How do you know that the foul-up isn't
你怎么能确定? 怎么知道是不是又弄错了
that his brothers are OK,and...
原来是他的弟弟没事
Lieutenant. I'm sorry for the trouble.
中尉 麻烦你了
I just wrote them a letter before I left. I've got to get home.
我在离开前才刚给他们写信 我得回家去了
I've got to get home right now. I want to go home.
我要立刻回家 我想回家
-Where is our Ryan? -Don't know.
-我们的瑞恩在哪里呢? -不知道
-Are you in touch with your CO? -What unit's Ryan in?
-可以跟指挥官联络一下吗? -瑞恩隶属于什么单位?
-Baker Company,506th. -The guy with the broken foot's in 506th.
-506团的B连 -那个断脚的傢伙是506团的
-Charlie,I think. -You think?
-我想是C连吧 -你想?
Ryan? Don't know... Man!
瑞恩?我不知道...老天
-Where was your dropzone? -Vierville.
-你们在哪里降落? -维尔维里
Vierville? How did you end up here?
维尔维里?那怎会到这来的?
You got me,sir. The C-47 took heavy fire.
问倒我了 C-47受到猛烈的攻击
Pilot went crazy turning every which way.
机师拼命闪避炮火
We took more fire in the drop. It got messy. I ended up here.
跳伞时炮火更猛 情况混乱 我就来了这里
I haven't seen a single guy from my stick. God knows where they are.
我没见过我的队友 天晓得他们在哪里
Did anybody from Baker Company talk about where the dropzone was?
有B连的人谈到空降区在哪吗
No,but they had the same rallying point as us.
没有 但大家的集合点一样
Show me.
指出来
My men are beat. We'll hold up here for three hours and pull out after dark.
我们累透了 再待三小时 入夜后出发
Got anything left in this town,like a three-star hotel?
这镇上有三星级饭店什么的吗
Something with clean sheets,soft pillows and room service?
有干净的床单、枕头和客房服务吗?
-How about a nice,comfy church? -We'll take that.
-舒适的教堂如何? -也好
What have you heard? How is it all falling together?
有什么消息?战况如何?
We got the beachhead secured,but Monty's taking his time moving on Caen.
我们攻下了滩头堡 但蒙蒂却慢条斯理的进军康城
-We can't pull out'til he's ready,so... -That guy's overrated.
-要他准备好我们才能撤军 -大家高估他了
-No argument here. -You take Caen to take Saint-L8.
-我同意 -要拿下康城才能攻取圣罗
-You gotta take St-L8 to take Valognes. -Valognes,you've got Cherbourg.
-要攻取瓦隆尼先要拿下圣罗 -瓦隆尼之后是瑟堡
-Cherbourg,you've got Paris. -Paris,you've got Berlin.
-瑟堡之后是巴黎 -最后是柏林
And then that big boat home.
然后就能回家
I could really use you around here,but I understand what you're doing.
你在这里能帮到我很多 但我了解你的任务
-You do? -I've got a couple of brothers myself.
-是吗? -我也有几个兄弟
-Oh. -Good luck.
-原来是这样 -祝你好运
-Thank you. -No,I mean it.
-谢谢 -不 我是说真的
Find him. Get him home.
找他出来 带他回家
What's with your hand?
你的手怎么了?
I don't know.
不知道
It started in Portsmouth when we went down for embarkation.
在朴次茅斯上船后就是这样
-It comes and goes. -You have to find yourself a new job.
-偶尔会这样 -你该找别的工作
This one doesn't seem to agree with you any more.
这工作不适合你了
What?
干嘛?
-What? -Nothing.
-干嘛? -没什么
What was the name of that kid at Anzio?
在安济奥那小子叫什么名字?
The one who walked on his hands...
用手倒立走路那个
and was singing that song about the man on the flying trapeze?
唱着空中飞人之歌那个?
Vecchio. Vecchio!
维驰奥 维驰奥
Yeah,Vecchio. He was a goofy kid.
不错 他是个笨蛋
I remember he used to pee a "v" on everybody's jackets. For "vecchio".
喜欢在别人的外套上尿出一个"V"字 代表维驰奥
-For victory. -Vecchio.
-代表胜利 -维驰奥
He was so short. He was a midget,wasn't he?
他长得很矮 是个侏儒吧?
Yeah,how did he get to be a Ranger?
那他怎么能当上突击队队员?
He got shot in the foot once,walking on his hands.
他的脚给打断了 所以用手走路
He could walk faster on his hands.
走得很快
He could run faster on his hands.
跑得更加快
Vecchio. Yeah.
维驰奥
Caparzo.
卡帕佐
You see,when you end up killing one of your men,
每当一位弟兄死去
you tell yourself it happened so you could save the lives of...
就要告诉自己 这样能拯救...
two,three,or ten others.
二、三、四或十条人命
Maybe 100 others.
甚至是一百人
Do you know how many men I've lost under my command?
你知道我当指挥时 有多少部下阵亡吗?
-How many? -94.
-多少? -94个
But that means I've saved the lives of ten times that many,doesn't it?
但那代表我救了 十倍那么多的人吗?
Maybe even 20,right? 20 times as many?
甚至是二十倍?
And that's how simple it is.
事情就是这么简单
That's how you rationalise making the choice
就是这样把任务与属下之间
between the mission and the men.
所做的选择合理化
Except that this time the mission is a man.
但这次任务正是救人
This Ryan had better be worth it.
这个瑞恩最好值得我们去救
He'd better go home and cure some disease
他回家后最好能行医救人
or invent a longer-lasting light-bulb or something.
或发明长寿灯泡什么的
For the truth is that I wouldn't trade ten Ryans for one Vecchio or Caparzo.
我想十个瑞恩也抵不了一个卡帕佐或维驰奥
Amen.
阿们
-Look,there it goes again. -Sir.
-你看 又来了 -长官
Are you alright?
还好吧?
We'll move out in two hours. Why don't you get some sleep?
两小时后出发 小睡片刻吧
-I don't know how he does it. -What's that?
-不知道他怎么能做到的 -什么?
Falls asleep like that. Look at him.
如此熟睡 你看
The guy's lights-out the minute his head hits the pack.
他躺下就睡着了
-Clear conscience. -What's that saying?
-因为问心无愧 -有句话怎么说?
God's on our side,who could be on theirs?
神与我们同在 那谁与敌军同在?
"If God be for us,who could be against us?"
若神与我们同在 谁会是我们的对手?
Yeah,what did I say?
不错 我说了什么?
The trick to falling asleep is trying to stay awake.
想睡着的话 保持清醒就行了
How is that,Wade?
为什么 韦德?
When my mother was an intern she used to work through the night
我妈当实习医师时 习惯在夜间工作
and sleep through the day.
白天睡觉
The only time we talked was when she'd get home.
只有她回家 我们才能聊天
I used to lie in bed and stay awake as long as I could,but it never worked
我总会躺着 尽量保持清醒 但从没成功过
because the harder I tried the faster I'd fall asleep.
越不想睡 就越快睡着
That wouldn't have mattered in my house.Ma would've come home,
但在家里没关系 因为妈会回家
shook me awake,chatted me up 'til dawn.She was never too tired to talk.
把我弄醒 聊至天亮 聊天时她总是不嫌累
That's probably the only time she could get a word in.
也许她在那个时候 才有机会讲话
Funny thing is,sometimes she would come home early
有趣的是 有时她下班时间早了
and I'd pretend to be asleep.
我会假装睡着
-Who,your mum? -Yeah.
-谁?你妈? -对
She'd stand in the doorway looking at me,
她会站在门口看着我
and I would just keep my eyes shut.
我就闭眼装睡
And I knew that she just wanted to find out about my day,
我知道她特地早些回来
that she came home early just to talk to me.
跟我聊天 了解那天的生活
And I still wouldn't move. I'd still pretend to be asleep.
但我却仍然不动 假装已经熟睡
I don't know why I did that.
我也不知道为何会那样做
We've only got a couple of hours. Shut up and go to sleep.
只有几个钟头 闭嘴睡觉吧
Captain? Sir?
上尉?长官?
Corporal.
下士
How are you doing? Are you alright?
你怎么了?没事吧?
Yeah,I think this is all good for me,sir.
还好 我想这一切对我有益
Really? How is that?
真的?为什么?
'War educates the senses,calls into action the will,"
"战争能训练判断力 磨练意志"
"perfects the physical constitution,"
"增强体格"
"brings men in such swift and close collision in critical moments,"
"人在生死关头的瞬间"
'that man measures man."
"强弱立判"
I guess that's Emerson's way of finding the bright side.
爱默森也许是这样让自己积极起来的
-You know Emerson,sir? -I know some.
-你也有读爱默森? -懂一些
So,where are you from,Captain? What did you do before the war?
上尉 你来自哪里? 在战前你是做什么的?
What's the pool up to?
赌金有多少了?
I think it's around 300,sir.
大概是三百块吧
When it gets up to 500,I'll give you the answer and we'll split the money.
等到了五百的时候 我就把答案告诉你 瓜分赌金
How about that?
如何?
If that's the way you feel,I feel it's my duty under your command
要是你这么想 我就有责任建议你
to suggest that we wait until it gets up to 1,000. I think it's...
等赌金累积到一千块
What if we don't live that long?
要是活不了那么久呢?
-500? -500 would be good,yes.
-五百? -五百好
Yes,sir.
对 长官
-Get some sleep,Corporal. -Yes,sir.
-睡吧 下士 -是 长官
Who's got sulfa powder?
谁有磺胺粉?
Medic,my buddy's bleeding! He needs a tourniquet.
医护兵 我弟兄在流血 需要止血带
-Wade. -Yes,sir?
-韦德 -什么事?
-See what you can do. -Yes,sir.
-去帮他一下 -是
Hold on,fellas. It won't be much longer.
撑着 很快就有人来救你
How are we doing here?
情况如何?
Alright. You're doing alright,don't worry about it. The Doc's in town.
没事的 别担心 医师来了
Don't worry. The 29th Infantry's breaking through. They'll be here soon.
放心 29步兵团已作突围 很快到这里
Has anybody got plasma?
谁有血浆?
Hey,Captain!
上尉
-Soldier,you want to fill me in? -Yeah.Lieutenant DeWindt.
-有什么事吗? -我是德温得中尉
99th Troop Carrier Squadron carrying in 300th and 307th Glider Infantry.
隶属于第99运兵中队 负责运载300与307滑翔机步兵
-This one was mine. I was the pilot. -Private!
-我是飞行员 -二等兵
-22 men dead. -Take care of this one.
-22人阵亡 -照顾他
I landed there without a scratch,took my co-pilot's head right off.
我着陆时没受伤 副驾驶却死了
Who are these people?
这些人是谁?
The guys we came in with headed off the first night. Haven't seen them since.
我们载的士兵第一晚就离开 之后没再见过他们
In the meantime other guys keep showing up. One,two,six at a time.
期间 别的士兵三五成群地陆续出现
Then some officer will come along,patch together a mixed unit,
然后有军官来把散兵凑成部队
and head off to make trouble.
再次出发作战
We're looking for a Private Ryan,Baker Company,506th of the 101st.
我们在找101师 506B连的二等兵瑞恩
You got me. A lot of guys come in and out.
这可问倒我了 这里人来人往
Upham! Check out that squad. See if Ryan's in it.
厄本 到那队人里面找瑞恩
Yes,sir.
是的 长官
Reiben! Smell that leg,right there. Find out if it's south of cheese.
莱宾 闻闻他的腿 像不像臭乳酪
What?
如何?
Hands over your head.
手放头上
Keep moving!
别停下来!
I'm Jude,you know.
我是犹太人
I couldn't pry him out of there. I need a winch.
无法把他弄出来 要有绞车
Yeah.
是的
-Stars. -Yeah.
-星级上将 -对
Brigadier General Amend. Deputy Commander,101st.
阿门准将 101空降师的副指挥官
Some genius had the great idea of welding steel plates onto our deck
有些天才提议 在机舱焊接钢板
to keep the General safe from ground fire,
以免地面的炮火伤及上将
but they forgot to tell me until just before we were getting airborne.
但他们到空降前才告诉我们
That's like trying to fly a freight train. OK?
就像开货运列车飞行般?
Gross overload. Trim characteristics all shot to hell.
负荷过重 地面炮火又猛烈
I nearly broke both my arms trying to keep her level.
我为了保持平衡 手几乎都弄断了
When we released I cut as hard as I could,
脱勾时我已经尽力了
trying to gain some altitude and keep her from stalling.
尝试保持高度 以免失速
We came down like a fucking meteor. And this is how we ended up.
最后像陨石一样掉下来 结果变成这样
The others stopped easy enough,though.
其他飞机总算顺利着陆
We were just too damn heavy,you know?
我们的飞机太重了
The grass was wet. Downward slope and all.
草地湿滑 而且是下坡
22 guys dead.
死了22人
-All that for a general? -One man.
-全为了一个上将? -一个人
-There's a lot of that going around. -"FUBAR."
-这种事很多 -"苦差"
-"FUBAR." -"FUBAR."
-"苦差" -"苦差"
-"FUBAR." -You all got that right.
-"苦差" -都说对了
I looked it up in a German dictionary. "FUBAR"'s not there.
我在德语字典中 查不到"苦差"
Upham! There are more paratroopers out there.
厄本 那边也有伞兵
Find out if one of them is Ryan.
去找瑞恩
You might want to check this out,sir.
你可在这里找找
Dog tags. More than I really want to count,sir.
是兵籍牌 多得数不完
I've covered a lot of bodies,sir.
我已盖过许多尸体
-Jackson. Start going through those. -Yes,sir.
-杰克森 从这些开始找吧 -是
I'll help.
我来帮忙
-Do you think that little prick's in there? -If he is,I'm going to find him.
-你觉得有那小子吗? -有的话 我会找到的
I bet that son of a bitch... I've got money saying he's still alive.
我敢说那混蛋...我打赌他还活着
0 bucks says I nail him first. Let's see what we've got in here.
赌十块我会先找到 来看这里有什么
You mugs don't stand a chance. Do you think he's in here?
你没希望了 你认为他在这里面吗?
Just keep looking. Alright.
继续找吧 好吧
"Gary lanico","Ben Rubino","Mike Cesario"...All the Guineas are buying it.
盖瑞•艾尼高、班•瑞比诺、麦克•塞里奥 全都是几内亚人
Come on,it's not the right name! 'Wee Willie Winkie". A buddy of yours.
不是这名字 维维里•维基 是你的朋友
We've got to find this prick.
我们得找到那混蛋
Where's this son of a bitch?
那混蛋在哪里?
Don't mix them up. Keep them in your pile.
别混在一起 分开一点
How am I supposed to know who we've got?
怎么知道哪些是看过的呢?
Why don't you just shut up,Reiben?
莱宾 闭嘴好吗?
Everybody be friends. Cranky there,huh?
别吵架 你不高兴吗?
-I think I've got a winner. -What are you talking about?
-有优胜者了 -你说什么?
-"Ryan." -Ryan?
-瑞恩 -瑞恩?
Take a look at that,Mellis. You're really a genius.
梅利西 你看 你简直是天才
"R-l-E-N-N-E." That's "Rienne" and it's French. Do you know what that means?
这是里恩 是法语名字 知道这是什么意思吗?
It means "nothing". What beats three of a kind?
一无所获 什么比三条大?
I got shit here,all guys from New York. You're always bitching.
这些人全都来自纽约 你老是发牢骚
Do you need a hand? I've got a full house.
要帮忙吗? 我葫芦
I've got you beat. Straight flush.
我赢了 同花顺
You're looking at my cards. You're cheating.
你偷看我的牌 你作弊
Fucking unreal,this guy. Can you read that shit?
笨得太离谱了 你识字吗?
Jesus,look at this poor bastard! I guess they're not bulletproof.
老天 你看这可怜的傢伙 大概不能防弹吧
I guess not.
应该不能
I don't like what's between his ears.It's like what's between your legs.
这傢伙没脑袋 跟你的那里一样
We've got to give him that. That's not bad for you,Jackson.
对极了 杰克森 说得没错
I've got three of a kind. What the hell are you doing?
我三条 你在干嘛?
The whole goddam Airborne's watching. These aren't poker chips.
整个空降师都在看着 这可不是扑克牌
Alright. Put them back in there.
好吧 放回去
He's not here.
他不在这里
Maybe we should split into groups?
也许我们该分头去找吧?
Just wander the woods calling his name.
到树林里去叫他的名字
He's bound to hear us sooner or later. Ryan!
他迟早会听到的 瑞恩
That might be a little hard to do,Captain.
上尉 这也不是办法
Maybe the locals have seen him. Ryan,James Ryan?
也许本地人见过他 瑞恩 詹姆斯•瑞恩?
Ryan! Anybody know Ryan,101st Airborne? You know Ryan?
瑞恩?有人认识101空降师的瑞恩吗?
Private James Ryan from lowa? Anybody know a Ryan?
爱阿华州的二等兵瑞恩?
-James Ryan! -Hey,Joe!
-瑞恩 -阿乔
Doesn't Michaelson pal around with a Ryan from C Company?
麦可森不是认识C连的瑞恩吗
-I think so. -Bring him up.
-应该是 -带他过来
-You know Private Ryan? -You have to speak up...
-你认识二等兵瑞恩? -你要大声一点
You have to speak up,sir! My hearing is not so good!
大声一点 我的耳朵不灵光
It comes and goes. A grenade went off right by my head.
手榴弹在耳朵边爆炸 听力时有时无的
-Got it. Do you know Private Ryan? -Who?
-你认识二等兵瑞恩? -谁?
-Private Ryan? James Ryan? -Jimmy Ryan?
-二等兵瑞恩?詹姆斯•瑞恩? -吉米•瑞恩?
James. James Francis Ryan.
詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩
No,no,no. James Francis Ryan.
不 是詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩
Give me a pencil. Something to write on.
给我纸笔
Quick,a pencil!
快点 铅笔
Here you are,a small one.
小铅笔给你
Write this down: "James Francis Ryan? Iowa?"
写下来 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩 爱阿华州?
"Do you know him?" Read the message! Look!
你认识他吗?你自己看
-Yeah,of course I know him. -Does he know where he is?
-我当然认识他 -知道他在哪里吗?
Yeah,we missed our dropzone by about 20 miles
我们偏离了降落区二十英里
and ended up way over by "Bumville" or some damn place.
降落的地方好像是 布鲁维里什么的
Him,me and a couple of others were coming here to the rally point.
我跟他和其他人 正要到了这里集合
We ran into a colonel who was gathering up men to go to Ramelle.
却遇到一位上校 正召集弟兄前往兰姆勒
-Ramelle? -To babysit a bridge.
-兰姆勒? -去防守一座桥
-That's the last I've seen of him. -Great! Thank you!
-那是我最后一次看见他 -好极了 谢谢
-Write "Thank you". Read. Thank you. -You're welcome!
-写"谢谢" 你看 谢谢 -不客气
Assemble on me.
大家过来
Thank you,Lieutenant.
谢谢你 中尉
Ramelle.
兰姆勒
We're here. There. Ramelle is on the Merderet River,right here.
我们在这里 兰姆勒在麦德里特河畔
Just to the southwest of us.
在我们的西南方
You know anything about that bridge we just talk about?
你知道那座桥吗?
Yeah. The target has always been Cherbourg.
知道 瑟堡一直是盟军的目标
We can't push on Paris until we take a deep water port and Rommel knows that.
要占领深水港 才能攻占巴黎 而隆美尔也知道
He's going to try to get his armour across the Merderet River anyway he can.
他会试着把装甲部队 运过麦德里特河
That way he can hit us in the flank when we make the turn for Cherbourg.
这样就能在我们 进攻瑟堡时夹击我们
That makes any village on the river with a bridge solid gold real estate.
所以有桥梁的村庄 都成了重要的据点
Let's go.
走吧
Captain.
上尉
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
A radar site. It's got to be out of action.
废弃的雷达站
Looks like we've got something in that sandbag bunker under the station.
下面的沙坑里有敌人
-See it? -Yeah,that's my guess,too.
-看到吗? -对 我也这么想
-What is it? -Machine gun,probably MG-42.
-那是什么? -机枪 或许是MG-42
-Is that what got those guys? -Maybe one of them is Ryan.
-那些人就是被它干掉的? -也许瑞恩也在里面
No,their patches are 82nd,so your luck's not that good.
不 他们是82队的 你的运气才没那么好
I don't know how fast you are,but if we detour this way quick and quiet,
我不知道你们的脚程 但若我们悄悄地绕道
the Krauts will never even know we were here.
德军就不会知道我们在这里
What I'm trying to say is why don't we just go around the thing?
为何不绕道走?
I hear what you're saying,but we can't go around it.
我明白 但不能够这样
I'm with Reiben. I mean,we left those 88s.
我支持莱宾的说法 避开那些机枪就行了
For the Air Force. They're not going to spend ordnance on one machine gun.
空军可不会专程来 对付一挺机枪
Captain.
上尉
We can skip it and still accomplish our mission. This isn't our mission,right?
绕路还是能达成任务 这并不是我们的任务 对吧?
Is that what you want to do,Mellish?
梅利西 你想这样做吗?
Leave it here so they can ambush another company?
任由其他部队中伏?
No,I'm simply saying it's seems an unnecessary risk given our objective.
不 我只是说 这并非我们的目标
Our objective is to win the war.
我们的目标是打胜仗
It's just that I don't have a good feeling about this one.
我有不安的预感
When was the last time you felt good about anything?
你何时有过好的预感了?
Alright. Three runners with suppressing fire.
好吧 三个人冲前开火
Mellish. You hook to the right,I'll go up the middle.
梅利西 你跑右边 我跑中间
Who's going left?
谁跑左边?
Who's going left?
谁跑左边?
I'll do it.
我去
-I go left. -Alright.
-我跑左边 -好
Upham,switch off with Jackson and you linger in the rear.
厄本 跟杰克森对调 而你待在后面
We advance and keep pressure on him 'til he has to change out his barrels.
我们向前猛攻 迫他换子弹
We should be able to hit them from grenade range.
然后就扔手榴弹
-Maybe I should go up the middle? -The way you run? I don't think so.
-也许我该跑中间? -你那种跑法?我想不必
-Maybe I should go left,sir. -Maybe you should shut up!
-也许我该跑左边 -也许你该闭嘴
Reiben,base of fire.
莱宾 尽管开火
Mags and clips where you can reach them
把弹药带在身边
and extra grenades for the base runners.
负责主攻的多带些手榴弹
Hill's clear. Four down and dead! Upham!
山上安全了 干掉了四个 厄本
Grab the gear and get up here! We need water and extra dressing.
收拾装备带上来 我们需要水和药物
Get the morphine out of the medical kit!
从药包里把吗啡拿出来
Son of a bitch! Get some sulfa on there.
混蛋 撒上磺胺粉
Move my legs up. I got them.
把我的腿抬高 行了
Pour sulfa. Listen to my voice.
快倒磺胺粉 听我说
You're going to be alright,Doc.
你会没事的 医师
You're fine. You're going on a hospital ship.
没事的 很快就能上医疗船
More sulfa! Move my legs up.
倒多一点 把腿抬起
Put my legs up. I've got them.
把腿抬高 行了
You're going to be OK. It's alright,Doc.
你会没事的 没事 医生
Upham,give me your canteen! Come on.
厄本 把水壶给我! 快
We're going to get you out of here. Put some pressure on it.
我们会带你离开的 压着伤口
-Am I shot? How does it look? -Give him some morphine.
-我中弹了?伤势如何? -替他注射吗啡
-How does it look? -You're going to be OK.
-伤势如何? -你会没事的
Here comes the morphine.
要注射吗啡了
Am I shot in the spine?
被射中脊椎了吗?
You're OK. Am I shot in the spine?
没事的 是不是射中脊椎?
Lift him up. Move him over.
抬起他 把他翻过去
Put some pressure on. Easy,easy.
压着伤口 轻点
It's OK,Doc. It's alright.
没事的 医生
Wade,you've got an exit wound. It's in the small of your back.
韦德 子弹穿了出去 你背后有个弹孔
-How big is the hole? -It's about the size of an acorn.
-那个洞有多大? -像橡果那么大
It's fine. Put him back.
好了 放下他
Put some pressure on it. Put some pressure on it.
压住伤口
Put some pressure on it!
压住伤口
Put some more pressure on it.
用力一点
Is there anything bleeding worse than the others?
哪里流血较多吗?
Yeah,right here. Do you know what it is? Right here.
有 这里 知道在哪里吗?这里
I'll put your hand on it. We got some pressure on there.
我把你的手放到上面 我们正压着伤口
That's the one.
就是这里
Oh,my God! My liver! It's my liver!
天啊 那是我的肝脏
Tell us what to do. Tell us how to fix you.
教我们该怎么救你
What can we do? Tell us what to do.
我们该怎么办?告诉我们
I could use a little morphine.
给我一点吗啡
More morphine,sir.
多一点吗啡
OK. OK.
-Sir? What? -Give it to him.
-如何? -给他吧
Give it to him.
给他吧
-I don't want to die! -Here you go,Wade. Here it comes.
-我不想死 -韦德 我们正在注射
Give him another one.
再注射一剂
Mama...
妈...
Mama.
妈...
I want to go home,I want go home.
我想回家...
Mama,Mama,Mama...
妈...
Mama,Mama,Mama,Mama...
妈...
Reiben,hold him!
莱宾 抓住他
Not yet!
等一下
First make him mark and cover Wade's body for Grave Detail.
先叫他替韦德掘坟
Same thing for the paratroopers down there.
也替那些伞兵掘坟
Strip that stuff off him. Check him for intelligence.
拿走他的装备 查问他
Ask this piece of shit if he shot Wade! Ask him!
问这混蛋 韦德是不是他杀的 快问
-Does it matter? -It does!
-有用吗? -有
Shut up with that filthy pig Latin.
闭上你的脏嘴
Jackson,are you hit?
杰克森 你中弹了吗?
It just skinned the arm.
只是擦伤罢了
Get it cleaned and dressed. You and Sarge watch the perimeter.
把伤口处理好 你跟中士留意周围
-He says,"Please don't shoot." -I don't care what he says,Upham.
-他求我们别杀他 -厄本 我不管他说什么
Sir? Sir,are you going to let them kill him?
长官?你要让他们杀他?
-This is not right,sir. -You can help him with the bodies.
-这是不对的 -那你去帮他埋尸体
What is happening?
怎么了?
American.
美国人
I like American.
我喜欢美国人
Steamboat Willie.
轮船威里
Steamboat Willie. Steamboat Willie. American.
轮船威里 轮船威里 美国人
-He says he's not finished. -That's what you think. Come on.
-他说他还没完成 -那是你的想法 来吧
Please! I like America!
求求你 我喜欢美国人
Fancy schmancy! What a cinch!
美国什么都好
Go fly a kite! Cat got your tongue! Cool beans!
美国什么都有
Betty Boop! What a dish.
贝蒂小姐 好性感
Betty Grable. Nice gams.
贝蒂嘉宝 腿很美
I say can you see
我说你看到吗?
I say can you see
我说你看到吗?
I say...
我说...
Fuck Hitler.
去你的希特勒
Fuck Hitler!
去你的希特勒
Sir,he says he's sorry about Wade. He says he's sorry about Wade.
长官 他说他替韦德难过...
Captain!
上尉
Captain,this isn't right. You know this.
上尉 你也知道这样做不对的
He's a prisoner. He surrendered. He surrendered,sir!
他是战俘 他已经投降了
Tell him...
叫他...
to march 1,000 paces in that direction.Then he can take off the blindfold.
朝那方向走一千步 然后脱掉蒙眼布
He turns himself in to the first Allied patrol.
向盟军自首
Are you kidding? We're letting him go?
你在说笑吗?放他走?
He's a POW,Reiben. We can't take him with us.
莱宾 他是战俘 不能带着他走
Our guys will pick him up. That was a close shave.
我军自会处置他 算他命大
Lucky Strikes.
真幸运
Take me out to the ball game...
带我去看球赛
Only if he doesn't get picked up by his own and get thrown back into circulation.
万一他被敌军救回 又会回来作战的
Captain,you just let the enemy go. This is such bullshit.
上尉 你白白放过了敌人 简直白痴
-You all got that right. -Bullshit? This is bullshit?
-没错 -白痴?这是白痴?
Shooting a prisoner is OK? It's against the rules!
难道可以射杀战俘? 这样是有违军法的
The goddam rules just walked off with your new friend.
军法跟你的新朋友一起走了
But I guess that was the decent thing to do,Captain?
上尉 这样做是对的吧?
Get your gear. Let's go.
收拾东西 出发吧
You heard him. Gear up.
你们听到了 收拾东西
-The Captain just gave you an order. -Yeah.
-上尉刚下了命令 -对
Like the one he gave to take this machine gun. That was a real doozy.
就像他下令攻下机枪台一样 真是大英雄
You're out of line!
你太过分了
That was one hell of a call coming to take this nest,
他命令我们拿下这里真是英明
but what the hell,we only lost one of our guys going for it.
但我们却因此丧失了一位队友
I hope Mama Ryan's really happy knowing that little Jimmy's life
瑞恩妈妈一定很高兴 知道她的小宝贝的性命
was more important than two of our guys!
比我们两位队友的还重要
But then,we haven't found them,have we?
但我们还没找到他吧?
Hey... Get off me!
你... 别碰我
Reiben,get up.
莱宾 起来
Gear up. Fall in.
拿起东西 入列
I'm done with this mission.
我要退出这项任务
Hey! Hey!
等等
-Sir... -Don't you walk away from your captain!
-长官... -你不能背弃上尉
-Reiben,get back in line! -No,sir.
-莱宾 给我回来 -不
I'll spend the rest of my life in the stockade rather than go on.
我宁可坐牢也不想继续了
I'm not going to ask you again. Captain!
我不会再问你的了 上尉
This is bullshit! Fall in!
白痴 入列
-Are you going to shoot me over Ryan? -No,because I don't like you.
-你要因为瑞恩而杀我? -不 是因为我讨厌你
If he wants to go,just let him go!
他想走 就让他走吧
Are you letting this happen? Captain! You see this?
你不管吗? 上尉 你看到了吗?
Captain. Sir,Ryan's dead.
上尉 瑞恩已经死了
Bullshit! We have a situation here.
白痴 这里情况不妙
I have a sixth sense. I know it in my bones.
我有很强的第六感
We didn't kill the Kraut. Now you're going to shoot me.
你不杀德军却要杀我?
-He's better than you. -Just do it!
-他比你好 -下手吧
-Put one in my leg... -I'll shoot you in your big mouth!
-打我的腿... -我要打你的大嘴巴
Put your money where your mouth is and do it!
废话少说 开枪吧
You don't know how to shut up.
你总是那么多说话
-Captain,please! -What's the pool on me up to?
-上尉 求求你 -赌金有多少了?
-You are a coward son of a bitch! -I'm waiting,Sarge.
-你是个懦弱的混蛋 -中士 我在等你开枪
What's the pool on me up to right now?
赌金累积到多少了?
What's it up to?
有多少了?
What is it? 300 dollars,is that it?
三百块吗?
I'm a schoolteacher.
我是个老师
I teach English Composition...
我教英文作文
in this little town called Addley,Pennsylvania.
在宾夕法尼亚州一个叫 艾德里的小镇
In the last 11 years,I've been at Thomas Alva Edison High School.
这十一年来我在汤玛斯•爱迪生高校任教
I was the coach of the baseball team in the springtime.
在春季我是棒球教练
I'll be doggone.
我真该死
Back home,when I tell people what I do for a living
我在家乡告诉人家我的职业时
they think,'Well,that figures."
他们觉得"一看就知道"
But over here,it's...
但到了这里
a big,big mystery.
却成为了一个大秘密
So,I guess I've changed some.
我想我变了一点
Sometimes I wonder if I've changed so much
有时我想我改变了很多
my wife is even going to recognise me whenever I get back to her...
回家后也许妻子会不认得我
and how I'll ever be able to...
或许我不能向她...
tell her about days like today.
诉说像今天这种事情
Ryan...
瑞恩
I don't know anything about Ryan. I don't care.
我对瑞恩一无所知 我才不管
He means nothing to me,it's just a name,
他跟我毫无关系 那只是个名字
but if going to Ramelle and finding him so he can go home,
但要是到兰姆勒带他回家
if that earns me the right to get back to my wife,then...
能让我回到妻子身边
...then that's my mission.
我会接下这项任务
You want to leave? You want to go off and fight the war?
你想退出?你想去作战?
Alright.
没关系
Alright,I won't stop you. I'll even put in the paperwork.
我不会阻止你 我甚至会替你申请
I just know that with every man I kill,the farther away from home I feel.
我只知道每多杀一个人 我就离开我的家越远
by memories of days gone by
昔日的回忆涌现
In my solitude you taunt me
孤独中你嘲弄我
with memories that never die
勾起不死的记忆
I sit in my chair filled with despair
我坐在椅上 满怀绝望
There's no one could be so sad
比任何人都要哀伤
With gloom everywhere I sit and I stare
看着坐着的地方 尽是阴霾
I know that I'll soon go mad
我很快就会疯掉
Half-track! Cover!
有坦克 躲好
Who's doing the shooting? Who's doing the shooting?
是谁开枪?
Get ready to move. Take their left flank!
准备行动 攻击左边
Hold on and make sure they're down.
慢着 提防有诈
101st! We're coming out!
我们是101师 要出来了
That was a recon. element,2nd SS.
装甲兵第二师
We've been expecting a probe. That must have been it.
我们正在等待情报 一定是他们了
Captain Miller,Charlie Company,2nd Rangers.
第二突击队C连米勒上尉
Corporal Henderson,Easy Company,501st.
501师E连汉德森下士
Ryan,First of 506th. Toynbee,Third of 506th.
506团第一队瑞恩 506团第三队托恩比
-James Francis Ryan? -Yes,sir.How did you guess that?
-詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩? -对 你怎么会知道?
-Looks like you got hit pretty hard. -Yes,sir.Small unit action.
-看来敌方攻势猛烈 -对 是小组部队的进攻
They came in and beat the hell out of us with 88s.
他们的88炮威力强劲
Tell you what. If you're our relief,I'm going to file a complaint.
要是你们就是救兵 我可要投诉
I wouldn't blame you.
我不会怪你
Who's your CO?
谁是你的指挥官?
It would've been Captain Jennings.
原本是简宁斯上尉
I'm afraid the best we can muster up now is a corporal.
但现在唯有以下士充当指挥
So what are you guys all about?
那你们为何来这里?
We're here for him. Ryan.
我们为他而来 瑞恩
Me,sir?
我?
James Francis Ryan of lowa?
你是爱阿华州的 詹姆斯•法兰西斯•瑞恩吧?
Yes,sir. Peyton,Iowa,that's correct. What is this about?
对 爱阿华州佩顿市 这是怎么回事?
Your brothers were killed in combat.
你兄长阵亡了
Which ones?
哪个?
All of them.
全部
On the level?
真的?
Yeah,I'm afraid so.
恐怕是真的
You might want to take some time with this.
大概要一段时间才能接受
If there's someplace you want to go and...
要是你想到什么地方...
-What's this all about? -Ryan lost his brothers.
-是怎么回事? -瑞恩的兄弟去世了
-Which one? -All of them.
-哪个? -全部
You came all the way out here to tell me that?
你们专程跑来告诉我?
You're going home.
你要回家
Our orders are to bring you back.
我们奉命带你回去
Bring me back?
带我回去?
Corporal,I don't mean to leave you more short-handed,but orders are orders.
下士 我并非想落井下石 但军令如山
Any communications about when you will be relieved?
想跟什么人联络吗?
We can't tell. We don't know what's happening south of us.
我们也不知道南方的情况
My orders don't include me abandoning my post.
但我的命令不许我擅离职守
I understand that,but this changes things.
一切以这道命令作准
I don't see that it does,sir.
我不认同
The Chief of Staff for the US Army says it does.
这是美军参谋长的命令
Our orders are to hold this bridge at all costs.
我们奉命死守这座桥
Our planes in the 82nd have taken out every bridge across the Merderet,
我方战机已经把麦德里特河的 所有桥梁炸断
with the exception of two: one at Valognes and this one.
除了瓦隆尼和这里两处
If the Germans take it,we'll have to displace.
要是给德军拿下 我们就要退守
Private.It's one thing that your outfit wants to stay,but your party's over here.
部队的任务是一回事 但你要离开了
I can't leave before the reinforcements are here.
援军到达前我不能离开
You've got three minutes to get your gear.
三分钟内收拾行装
-What about them,there's barely... -Hey,asshole!
-那他们怎么办 -混蛋
Two of our guys already died trying to find you.
我们两位队友已经为你送命
-Sir? -That's right.
-真的? -不错
-What were their names? -Irwin Wade and Adrian Caparzo.
-他们叫什么名字? -艾文•韦德和艾德林•卡帕佐
Wade and?
韦德和谁?
Caparzo.
卡帕佐
It doesn't make any sense.
没有理由要这样
It doesn't make any sense,sir. Why do I deserve to go?
这样没道理 我何德何能 可以先走?
Why not any of these guys? They all fought just as hard as me.
为何不是他们? 他们也同样努力
Is that what they're supposed to tell your mother
你死后传讯员就要跟...
when they send her another folded American flag?
你母亲这样说?
Tell her that when you found me I was here,
跟她说你在这里找到我
and I was with the only brothers that I have left,
我要跟军中其他手足一起
and that there was no way I was going to desert them.
我怎样也不会离弃他们
I think she'll understand that. There's no way I'm leaving this bridge.
她应该会明白 我不会离开这座桥
What are your orders?
现在怎么办?
Sergeant,we have crossed some strange boundary here.
中士 我们进入了 一个奇异的国度
Our world has taken a turn for the surreal.
一切都异乎寻常
Clearly,but the question still stands.
但问题始终要解决
I don't know. What do you think?
我不知道 你觉得怎样?
You don't want to know what I think.
你不会想知道
No,Mike,I do.
不 我想知道
Part of me thinks the kid's right. What's he done to deserve this?
我其中一个想法是 如他所言 他何德何能?
If he wants to stay here,fine. Let's leave him and go home.
他既然想留下来 我们就干脆回去
Yeah.
不错
But another part of me thinks,"What if by some miracle we stay
但我还有一个想法 要是我们也留下来
and actually make it out of here?"
会缔造什么奇迹呢?
Some day we might look back on this and decide that
有天我们回想此事
saving Private Ryan was the one decent thing we pulled out of
也许会觉得在这场混帐战争中
this whole godawful,shitty mess.
拯救瑞恩是唯一的好事
That's what I was thinking,sir. Like you said,Captain.
这是我的想法 上尉 如你所言
We do that,we all earn the right to go home.
我们会留下来 一起为团聚战斗
Oh,brother...
兄弟
This is everything.
就只有这些
You've got the.230 calibre machine guns,17 grenades,11 Hawkins mines.
0.230机枪、17枚手榴弹 11个霍金斯地雷
You've got two bazookas,but they've only got eight rounds left.
你有两支巴祖卡火箭筒 但只能发射八次
And assorted small arms.
还有各式小手枪
We had a.60 mortar,but an arty round took it out.
本来有60毫米迫击炮 但已损毁
Might as well be spit wads if they roll on us with tanks.
敌军坦克压过来 吐口水攻击好了
-Which they're sure to do. -What are you thinking,sir?
-敌军当然会动用坦克 -你意下如何?
I'm thinking I'm going to whip around the flanks.
我提议进行夹击
Unless we can draw them up the main road between the buildings,
要把他们引到大街
where all the rubble makes a bit of a bottleneck
用瓦砾造一个瓶颈
-Disable him? -If we can.
-让坦克无用武之地? -可以的话
Make a 60-tonne roadblock. Then we've got a fighting chance at her flanks.
造个六十吨的路障 然后展开夹击
Good. Split them up,don't let them mass.
好 分散他们 别让他们集结
Hit them hard one-on-one,and fall back to the bridge.
然后逐一击破 再退回大桥
Machine gun on the move down here,number two up high to piss on them.
下面放一台机枪 另一台置于高处
That would be the idea. Jackson!
计划就是这样 杰克森
If we can,I'd like to get you up in that bell tower.
可以的话 我想你去钟楼
Yes,sir. I'll give you some company.
知道 我会给你安排帮手
Some company couldn't hurt. A.30 with about a 1,000 rounds would be OK.
也好 还要0.30狙击枪 和一千发子弹
Parker,job opportunity.
帕克 有份优差
It's not the worst idea ever,
这主意不错
but everything depends on getting the tank down the road for us to knock out.
但胜负关键在于 把坦克弄到街上让我们夹击
How the hell do you plan on doing that?
你有什么主意?
He's right. As our colleague from Airborne pointed out
他说得对 空降师的队友刚说
what we've got is a bunch of spit wads.
我们有的是口水
How do we stop the tank if we get it to commit?
但把坦克引来后 如何应付?
Give it a rabbit to chase.
先用兔子引它追赶
We could hit the tank in the tracks.
接着攻击坦克的履带
Yeah,but with what?
对 但用什么攻击?
-We could try a sticky bomb. -Sticky bomb,sir?
-用粘附式炸弹 -粘附式炸弹?
Sir,are you making that up?
你编出来的吧?
No,it's in the field manual. Check it out,if you want to.
不 你可以去翻翻作战手册
We seem to be out of field manuals. Perhaps you could enlighten us.
手册不知道在那里 你尽管讲解一下
You have some demolition,don't you? TNT or Composition B?
有炸药吧?黄色炸药 还是B成分炸药?
Plenty. I've got that bridge wired with enough Composition B to blow it twice.
很多 桥那里的B炸药 足以把桥炸断两次
You can spare some,then.
那拿一点出来
You take a standard GI sock,cram it full with Composition B,
塞满军装袜子
and rig up a simple fuse. Then you coat the whole thing with axle grease.
再加进导火线 表面涂满机油
That way,when you throw it,it should stick.
炸弹扔出 就能粘附于目标物
It's a bomb that sticks. It's a sticky bomb.
有粘力 所以叫粘附式炸弹
Come up with a better way to knock the tracks off a tank,I'm all ears.
有更好的方法 尽管说出来
This is good. Now we have to surrender our socks!
这主意不错 大家要缴袜了
Haul away.
拉上去
Select the field of fire. Crossfire with the one in the bell tower.
选择攻击范围 与钟楼组成交叉火力网
I can cover 12 to 9 from here.
我负责12到9
-Easy! -I've got her!
-慢慢来 -行了
Here are the mines.
这是地雷
For being the best we can do,
要配置得当才行
that forward machine gun is not in a terrible firing position.
前头的机枪位置不太好
And this position right here...
应该放到这里
This is the Alamo.
这是最后防线
They push us this far,the last man alive blows the bridge.
要是退到这里 最后一个活人负责炸桥
We've only got a 30-second delay on the fuse,so tell everyone
导火线能烧三十秒 告诉大家
that if you're last you'd better hurry or you'll not live long.
点火后快逃 不然性命不保
Captain? Where am I during all this?
上尉?我有什么任务?
Never more than two feet away from me. And that's not negotiable.
留在我两英尺之内 不许有异议
I'm going to get some ammo. Come on.
跟我去拿弹药
-Hey,Upham,listen to me. -Yes.
-厄本 听着 -是的
-Are you listening? -Yes.
-你在听吗? -是的
We're going to be displacing and falling back like crazy sons of bitches,
我们会不断东奔西跑
so you've got to be Johnny-on-the-spot with the ammo,or we're dead.
你要运送弹药 随传随到 不然我们就死定
-Do you understand? -Johnny-on-the-spot.
-你明白吗? -随传随到
-Yeah. Are you alright? -Yeah.
-你没事吧? -没事
When we shipped out of England we got cigarettes
我们从英国出发时 也会分发香烟
and I said,"No,thank you. I don't smoke."
我却说"谢谢 我不抽烟"
-Quite a situation,huh? -Unbelievable.
-形势很凶险吧? -难以置信
Yeah. "Fucked-Up Beyond All Recognition",right?
这差事混帐得不得了
You've got that right.
不错
-"FUBAR"! -Alright!
-"苦差" -对
Ouch.
很痛
Yeah,well... It's going to be a real show,huh?
这可不是玩的
Yeah,OK.
知道了
Take it easy.
放轻松
"FUBAR."
"苦差"
Who's that singing,sir?
是谁的歌声?
Edith Piaf.
艾迪斯•皮雅福
What is she so upset about?
她为何这么伤心?
Her lover left her,but she still sees his face everywhere she goes.
情人离异 但他的面容历历在目
That would do it.
就是这样
"Even life itself only represents you."
"生命中就只有你"
"Sometimes I dream that I'm in your arms."
"梦着你拥我入怀"
What was that? She sang it before. The chorus.
什么?她曾经唱过 是副歌
The chorus.
副歌
"And you speak softly in my ear."
"每当你耳语喃喃"
"And you say things that make my eyes close."
"都让我闭目静听"
"And I find that marvellous."
"感觉美妙"
Again,Upham...
厄本
...to be honest,I find myself curiously aroused by you.
老实说 你使我兴奋莫名
Marvellous.
棒极了
It's a really melancholy song. At the beginning of the song she says:
这首歌很哀伤 开始时她唱着
"And then one day you left me and I've been desperate ever since."
"你离去后 我就伤心绝望"
"I see you all over the sky,I see you all over the earth."
"漫天满地 都是你的影子"
Any more songs like this,the Krauts won't have to shoot me.
再听多几首这种歌 不用德军开枪
I'm just going to slit my own wrists.
我就割脉自杀了
You're a strange bird,Upham.
厄本 你好奇怪
I'm sorry. It's Edith,you know.
对不起 是艾迪斯
You know what that song reminds me of?
可知道这首歌让我想起什么?
Mrs. Rachel Troubowitz and what she said when I left for Basic.
瑞雪太太在我出发前的一番话
What? "Don't touch me?"
她说"别碰我"?
No. She's our Super's wife.
不 她是公寓管理员的妻子
She comes into my mum's shop to try a few things. She's like a 44 Double E.
她到我妈的店买衣服 胸围有44EE
Double E? They're massive.
不得了
Those are big titties.
好大的奶子
I've got her convinced that she's a 42 D. So we're in the dressing room
我骗她穿42D的衣服 我们在更衣室里
and she tries to get into this side-cut,silk-ribboned,triple-panel girdle
她尝试挤进那件丝带束腰
with the shelf-lift brassiere.
还有神奇胸罩
It's beautiful. She's pouring out of this thing.
很好看 都挤了出来
-Is it tight? -No,it's beautiful.
-很紧吗? -不 很好看
She sees me and can tell I've got a hard-on the size of the Statue of Liberty.
她看得出我的小弟 像自由神像般又大又硬
She says,"Richard,calm down",and she says,
于是她叫我冷静
"Over there,if you see anything that upsets you,if you're scared,"
又说要是在战场上难过害怕
"I want you to close your eyes and think of these,you understand?"
就闭眼想想它们
So I said,"Yes,ma'am."
我说我明白了
Are you alright,sir?
你没事吧?
Yeah,I'm just keeping the rhythm.
我在数拍子
Is it true you were a teacher back home?
你在老家真的是老师?
-Yes. -That's something I could never do.
-对 -我是当不上老师的了
Not with the way me and my brothers treated our teachers. No,sir!
我家兄弟都不听老师的话
I had a thousand kids like you.
我教过上千个你这样的孩子
I can't see my brothers' faces.
我想不起哥哥的容貌
I've been trying and I can't see their faces at all. Has that happened to you?
怎样努力也想不起来 你试过这样吗?
You've got to think of a context.
你要想想发生过的事
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
You don't just think about their faces,you think about something specific,
不能只想他们的样子 要想些具体事情
something you've done together.
你们的共同经历
When I want to think of home,I think of something specific.
我想家的时候 想得很具体
I think of my hammock in the backyard,
我想起后院的吊床
or my wife pruning the rose bushes in a pair of my old work gloves.
或者是妻子戴起我的旧手套 修剪玫瑰花丛
This one night,two of my brothers woke me up in the middle of the night.
有一晚两个哥哥把我弄醒
They said they had a surprise for me.
说要给我惊喜
They took me to the barn up into the loft
他们带我到谷仓阁楼
and there was my oldest brother Dan
原来大哥丹尼...
with Alice Jardine!
跟爱莉丝•贾汀在里面
Picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree
想像一下 那女孩从一株丑陋的树上掉下来
and hit every branch coming down!
会让所有树枝都给压断
And Dan's got her shirt off...
丹尼脱去她的衬衫
So he's trying to get her bra off and all of a sudden Sean screams out
接着要把胸罩也脱下时 肖恩突然大叫
"Danny,you're a young man. Don't do it!"
"丹尼 你年纪还小 不可以这样"
Alice Jardine hears this and she screams and jumps up
爱莉丝•贾汀马上大叫 跳了起来
and tries to run out,but she's got her shirt over her head.
想冲出去 但她的头给衬衫蒙着
She runs into the wall and knocks herself out.
所以撞到墙壁 晕倒了
Now Dan is so mad at us. He starts coming after us,
丹尼很生气 追着我们
but at the same time Alice is unconscious. He's got to wake her up.
但爱莉丝晕倒了 他要弄醒她
He grabs her by a leg and drags her
于是一手抓着她的腿猛拉
and at the same time he picks up a shovel and goes after Sean!
一手拿着铲子追赶肖恩
And Sean says,'Why are you trying to hit me? I just did you a favour!"
肖恩说"你干嘛打我? 我是在帮你"
This makes Dan more angry. He tries to swing this thing.
丹尼更加生气 乱挥铲子
He loses his shovel. It goes out of his grasp and hits a kerosene lantern.
最后铲子脱手 打破了火油灯
The thing explodes. The whole barn almost goes up because of this thing.
爆炸着火 谷仓几乎给烧掉
That was it,that was the last... Dan went off to Basic the next day.
这就是最后一晚 丹尼第二天就上战场去了
That was the last night the four of us were together.
这是四兄弟最后一次共聚
That was two years ago.
已经过了两年
Oh,my.
天啊
Tell me about your wife and those rose bushes.
再说说妻子和玫瑰花丛的事
No. No,that one I save just for me.
不 那些事要留给自己
Enemy from the east.
敌人从东面开来
He sees two Tiger tanks,two Panzer tanks.
两台虎式坦克 两辆装甲车
Infantry. 50 plus change.
五十人以上的步兵队伍
Disperse! You know what to do. Reiben,get on the rabbit.
分散 各就各位 莱宾 去当兔子
Upham,get some cover. Mellish and Henderson,lock and load!
厄本 躲起来 梅利西、汉德森 准备开火
Everybody check your ammo!
大家检查武器
-Good luck,Reiben! -I don't need any luck,I was born lucky!
-莱宾 祝你好运 -不用祝福 我生来幸运
-One in five tracer. -Yes, and tracers point both ways.
-拿着五枚曳光弹 -知道 照亮两端
Why don't you check the head space and she should run.
去检查顶端的空间
Upham,hustle up!
厄本 快点
Corporal Upham. We don't have a.30 calibre machine gun here.
厄本下士 这里没有0.30机枪
Either Mister Mellish or Mr Jackson in the bell tower needs that.
梅利西和钟楼的杰克森才需要这个
Upham! Jackson's fine,turn around to Mellish!
厄本 杰克森有子弹 去拿给梅利西
There's a ton of infantry. I don't know if they took the bait,though.
有很多步兵 不知道会否上钓
Have you got any more of that?
还有口香糖吗?
The Panzers didn't take the bait.
装甲车没有上当
The infantry's moving to the left.
步兵团正向左进发
A half-track just went by with about 20 troops.
一辆装甲车跟二十人刚刚开过
Mellish,Henderson! Displace!
梅利西、汉德森 移位
Do it,now! Light it up! You! Light it!
点火
30 infantry on the right flank. Get over there,find a hole and stop them!
右边有三十人 设法截停他们
Displace!
移位
Upham!
厄本
Clear! OK,go!
目标清除 去吧
Krauts!
德国人
Right flank!
向右边进攻
Get down,get down!
伏下
Upham! Thirty cal,hurry!
厄本 0.30子弹
Find the Captain,this flank's going to fold!
告诉上尉 左翼快失守
Traversing! He's still in this fight!
车子还在动
No! Ryan,get down,get down!
瑞恩 伏下
Ryan!
瑞恩
Ryan!
瑞恩
Keep your mouth shut Get off me!
闭嘴 放开我
-Are you alright? -Get off of me!
-你没事吧? -放开我
I'm fine too,Captain. Thanks.
上尉 我也没事 谢谢
Hit them from both sides. Get aboard! Get a grenade in there!
夹击他们 扔手榴弹过去
Grenade!
手榴弹
20 mill! 20 mill!
是二十毫米机炮
Flak gun,20 mm. Take it out!
是二十毫米机炮 干掉它
Heavy weapon in defilade below! I ain't got a shot!
机枪给覆盖着 打不到
Pincer move! Parker! Targets eight o'clock,low!
钳子队形 帕克 目标在八点钟方向
God grant me strength.
愿天主赐我力量
Let's go,displace! Come on!
去吧 移位
Cover! Upham,cover!
厄本 躲好
I'm out of.30 calibre.
0.30子弹用光了
Blessed be the Lord my strength,which teaches my hands to war
天主赐我力量 教我的手打仗
and my fingers to fight.
教我的指头作战
My goodness and my fortress. My high tower and deliverer.
天主是我的堡垒 我的高塔和解脱者
My shield and He in whom I trust.
我的盾牌 我的依靠
Here you go,baby.
去吧 宝贝
Parker,get down!
帕克 伏下
Captain,that 20 mm is killing us.
上尉 那机枪很要命
-We've got to try to flank it somehow. -Let me get over there for a top shot.
-一定要毁掉它 -我到上面去
Upham!
厄本
Upham,Upham! Upham,ammo,goddammit!
厄本 拿子弹来
-I'm jammed! Got any.30 calibre? -I'm out.
-卡住了 拿0.30子弹给我 -用光了
Upham. Upham!
厄本
Reiben!
莱宾
Reiben!
莱宾
I'm out! I need another bandolier. Anybody got a bandolier?
用光了 有人有子弹吗?
You piece of shit!
混蛋
Let's stop,let's stop! Listen to me! Stop! No,no,no...
住手 听我说 别这样
Fuck!
去你的
Son of a bitch,son of a bitch!
混蛋...
Son of a bitch!
混蛋
-I'm out! -Those.60 rounds...
-用光了 -那些60毫米炮弹...
-We can use them without the tube. -How?
-没有炮管也可以用 -怎样用?
Fuse-arming wire,set back and heave it!
这是引爆线 扔出去就行了
Panzer schreck!
德国人
Go,go!
去吧
We're going to the Alamo.
到最后防线去
Alamo! Alamo!
最后防线
-We'll take it. You fall back! -You be right behind us!
-交给我们 你们撤退 -你跟着来
As soon as we're in business.
我们很快回来
Displace. Reiben!
莱宾 移位
Reload!
装弹
Alright,go!
开炮
We're blowing the bridge! Get off! Off the bridge!
要炸桥了 快逃 快离开
Sarge! Mike,are you alright?
中士 麦克 你没事吧?
-I just got the wind knocked out of me. -Let's go!
-被风吹倒了 -走吧
Take cover,we're going to blow this bridge!
躲好 要炸桥了
Come on!
来吧
Tiger company's coming across the bridge.
虎式坦克要过桥了
Captain,get behind something!
上尉 找个地方躲好
Mike!
麦克
Mike!
麦克
Captain,where the hell are you going? Captain,get back here!
上尉 你去哪里?回来
Upham!
厄本
Hang in there.
撑着
Medic!
救护员
Medic! We've got a medic?
有救护员吗?
They're tankbusters,sir. P-51s.
是P-51反坦克轰炸机
Angels on our shoulders.
我们的守护天使
What,sir?
什么事?
James...
詹姆斯
Earn this.
别辜负
Earn it.
别辜负大家
"My dear Mrs Ryan."
"亲爱的瑞恩太太"
"It's with a profound sense of joy that I write to inform you"
"我有个喜讯要带给你"
"that your son,Private James Ryan,is well"
"就是令郞二等兵 詹姆斯•瑞恩安然无恙"
"and at this moment on his way home from European battlefields."
"现在正从欧洲的战线回国"
"Reports indicate that James did his duty in combat"
"詹姆斯尽忠职守"
"with great courage and steadfast dedication"
"勇气过人 坚毅不屈"
"even after he was informed of the loss your family has suffered"
"纵使他得悉兄弟阵亡"
"in this great campaign to rid the world of tyranny and oppression."
"仍坚持参与这场铲除独裁暴政的伟大抗争"
"I take great pleasure injoining the Secretary of War,"
"我与战争部长"
"the men and women of the US Army,and the citizens of a grateful nation"
"美军同仁及美国国民"
"in wishing you good health and many years of happiness with James."
"仅此祝你身体健康 与詹姆斯一起活得愉快"
"Nothing,not even the safe return of a beloved son"
"虽然爱子平安归国"
"can compensate you or the thousands of other American families"
"也无法弥补你和千千万万个美国家庭"
"who have suffered great loss in this tragic war."
"在战争中遭受的创痛"
"I might share with you some words"
"我想与你分享"
"which have sustained me through nights of peril,loss and heartache,"
"一番在悲痛绝望中支持着我的话"
"and I quote,'I pray that our heavenly Father"
"是这样的一番话"
"may assuage the anguish of your bereavement"
"愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛"
"and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost"
"让你永远怀念远去的挚爱"
"and the solemn pride that must be yours"
"神圣的荣耀都归于你们"
"to have laid a so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom."
"因你们为自由付出了重大的代价"
"Abraham Lincoln."
"林肯敬上"
"Yours very sincerely and respectfully,"
"深表敬意"
"George C. Marshall. General,Chief of Staff."
"参谋长马歇尔上将"
My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me.
今天我家人也来了 他们想跟我来
To be honest with you,I wasn't sure how I would feel coming back here.
说真的 我不知道到这里来 会有什么感受
Every day,I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge.
我每天都想着当日你在桥上说的话
I've tried to live my life the best I could.
我尽力活好我的人生
I hope that was enough.
希望这已经足够
I hope that at least in your eyes...
希望这至少让你觉得...
l've earned what all of you have done for me.
我没有辜负你们为我做的一切
James.
詹姆斯
"Captain John H. Miller."
"约翰•米勒上尉"
-Tell me I have led a good life. -What?
-跟我说我这辈子没白活 -什么?
Tell me I'm a good mess.
跟我说 我是好人
You are.
你是好人