I'm Yao Yuan, 38 years old, single.
我叫姚远 现年三十八岁 未婚
My personality is 40% bad but 60% good.
人品四六开 优点六 缺点四
I'm an actor with little chance to act.
是个没戏演的演员
In the summer of 1997.
九七年的夏天
I joined hands with Zhou Beiyan.an assistant director staying idle at home,
我和在家闲着的副导演周北雁
Liangzi, a propsman, and Qian Kang, a screenplay, to fill in a blank of the service industry.
道具员梁子 编剧钱康合伙填补了 一项服务行业的空白
The project was named "Your Dream Comes True Today".
名曰 好梦一日游
The project aims to help the customers to experience the life that they dream of.
就是让消费者过一天梦想成真的瘾
It's currently at the initial stage and in trial operation.
目前刚刚起步 正处在试营阶段
Beiyan, we're ready here, and waiting for you.
北雁 我这儿都齐了 就等你了
I'm busy here as a spider weaving a web. Why urging so?
我这忙得脚丫子都朝天了 你们就知道催
You guys there can't do without me?
这么一大摊子就耍我一个人
Hey, you don't move.
哎 你别动
Sister, it'll be hard to keep the sheep here without grasses.
大姐 这块没草 羊可呆不住
OK, we'll compensate you in case the sheep were lost.
哎呀 羊跑了赔你
Remember to salute when you see the jeep and obey whoever is the bossiest.
记住啊 看见吉普车就敬礼 谁横你就听谁的
At the sunset, the 100 yuan will be yours.
太阳一落山 你一百块就算挣到手了
Take this. And hurry to change clothes for me.
拿着 赶紧 把衣服给我换上
You guys enter the camp. Quick! You too, please go in. Quick!
哎 你们几个进帐蓬快点 说你呢 你也进去 赶紧的
Where's your harmonica?
哎 你的口琴呢
Come over to sit here and play harmonica.
你过来在这儿 坐这 吹口琴
Besides, read English newspapers.
还有 看英文报纸
But I can't understand English.
可我看不懂
Read them, anyway.
看不懂也得看
You sit here and rub a gun.
你过来 坐这擦枪
Stop playing cards. Drop the cards, and enter the camp. Quick!
哎 别在这儿玩牌了 搁下 快去 进帐蓬里边去
You move there, and sit down to write a home letter.
你去 坐那边给家写信去
- Any other people available in the camp? - Yes.
一帐蓬里还有人吗 一有
I now needs one outside.
出来一个
You stand here having a bath. Know how to whistle?
你 站这儿洗澡 会吹口哨吗
I'll whistle the song "Ever Progressing", OK?
吹 《步步高》 行吗
No. "An American in Paris", instead.
不行 你得吹 《一个美国人在巴黎》
Hello! This is "Your Dream Comes True Today".
你好 好梦一日游
It's me, Liangzi. Well, tell you what, I'm ready here. Besides.
是我 梁子 啊 我跟你说呀 我这全齐 啊
there'll be tank training here.
一会我这儿吧 还有坦克训练
I'm sure the book seller will be so happy!
嘿嘿 能给卖书的那小子给乐疯了
No need to go too far. Right?
意思到了就行了
Would you please fetch me a piece of The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, sir?
师傅 您给我拿一本太平天国
OK...The Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
太平天国
First get an invoice over there, please.
哎 那边开票啊
Brother, take care of this for me. Today, I'll deal with a serious matter.
兄弟 这儿你给我盯着点 今儿哥哥我得办一件大事
Look, have they come for you?
是不是找你的
Aha, so they have come!
呵呵 还真来了
I'll not continue to sell the books. I'll now go to the battle!
哎 这书可别给我卖了啊 哥哥我这就上前线去了
Go, my officers and soldiers. Go!
给我走哇 走
Motion 1, Motion 1, I'm Motion 2. I've discovered US armies to my left flank.
洞幺 洞幺 我是洞两 在我的左冀发现了美军
Not US armies. They are making a movie.
不是美军 是拍电影的
General, now we're in Germany. Please be careful about your personal safety.
将军 我们是在德国 请您注意安全
I know this is Germany. But we see our own tanks everywhere. So why worry?
我知道这是在德国 这周围到处都是我们的坦克嘛
What's my next line?
下边该什么词了
We couldn't have icecream for whole past week.
我们已经有一个礼拜没有吃到冰激凌了
And even our coke was not original.
就连可口可乐都不是原装的
Let the Pentagon airlift some.
让五角大楼给我们空运嘛
And dear General, it's said that our supply of Camel brand cigarettes stopped at Antwerp.
噢 将军 听说供应给我们的 骆驼烟在安特卫普
where the rear bastards wholesold it to Belgian profiteers.
让后方的那些坏蛋批发给比利时倒爷了
And even our chewing gum are now being chewed in the Italian whores' mouths.
就连我们的口香糖都嚼在 那些意大利妓女的嘴里
My mouth smelled so bad that I couldn't bear kissing the Parisians who came to welcome us.
我嘴臭得都没法去吻那些 欢迎我们的巴黎市民了
Telephone Ike (General Dwight D. Eisenhower)
给艾可发电报
to tell him that I'd like to have all of those rascals shot.
我要把这些混蛋统统枪毙
Why? What does this mean?
这 这
Can't you see that we are US soldiers?
看不见我们是美军吗
Everyone has to show his papers.
任何人都要出示证件
Intelligences shows that Germans are now melacing this region assuming an identity of American soldiers.
有情报说 德国人正化妆成美军在这一带搞破坏
- Where are you from? - California.
一老家在哪里呀 一加利福尼亚
Now I promote you to be a staff sergeant, my Californian boy.
我晋升你为上士 我的加利福尼亚男孩
Liangzi, follow us! Keep up with us.
梁子 快跟上啊 跟上跟上跟上
What should I do then?
嗯 然后我该干什么了
Then you should go to the hospital to visit the injured soldiers...
你要去医院去看望伤员
and boot-kick a coward soldier pretending to be injured.
并且用靴子踢一个贪生怕死跑病号的小兵
Discipline the army, requiring the officiers to be punctual for their breakfast on 6
整顿军纪 要求军官必须六点准时吃早餐
punishing the logisttics officer who didn't wear a helmet as required,
处罚不戴钢盔的司务长
and ordering that no pictures of nude womean should be posted in the camp.
军营里不许贴女人照片
Shut up! I'm General George S. Patton, not a brothel keeper...
够 够了够了 我是巴顿 不是下等妓院的老板
I want to fight battles.
我要打胜仗
Come on, guys. Sorry for the trouble, but it's time to for you to change clothes to act generals.
来来 对不起诸位 该换服装扮将军了啊
What's today's play?
今儿唱哪一出啊
To help people to realize their dreams. If you have any dream, contact us at any time.
帮人圆个梦 你们要是有什么梦随时找我们
I dream of China's becoming the leader in Asia in the soccer sport.
我想让咱们足球冲出亚洲
Please help me to realize this dream first.
你们能帮我圆了这个梦吗
No problem. At least, China can be the leader for one day.
行 没问题 起码让您过冲出一天的瘾
Step aside! Step aside!
让开 让开 让开
What should I do, Brother Qian?
怎么着 老钱
Change clothes. First change the epaulets if you can't make it.
快换装 来不急就光换肩章
How're things going, Tom?
近来怎么样啊 汤姆
Sir, my sheep won't do without my care, so please allow me to go home.
报告长官 我那些羊没有人管可不成 您还是让我回家放羊吧
No, not now. Tom, after we defeat Germans,
啊 现在还不行 汤姆 等打败了德国鬼子
I'll give you the pasture in New Jersey.
我把新泽西的收场送给你
General, you can begin the meeting now.
报告将军 您可以开会了
I said "Nju-Zi-Shi", Tom.
扭汁儿西 汤姆
It's right to stand this way.
这号我合适
Good many [morning], gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Pin those stars on my clothes.
把那些星星都给我别上
Why standing still? Waiting for me to kick your ass?
怎么还站着不动啊 是不是想等我踢你们的屁股哇啊
General Bradley, you should be aware that the President proposed my advancement.
布莱德利 你应该知道 给我进阶那是总统提议的
Prior to the endorsement of the Congress, the possibility...
可是在国会还没有批准之前
Nonsense! I decide everything here.
屁话 在这儿我说了算
Then I give you my congratulation in advance.
那我提前向您表示祝贺了
Yes? What do you mena?
嗯 什么意思 说话
Despite our efforts, we can't find a German map...
德国的地图实在找不着
But you can manage to deloy your army with a map of Nanjing.
只好用一南京地图您凑合着部署吧
Well, fine, I understand.
嗯 噢 知道
Look, here, here, and here...
啊 这里 这里 这里
Hi, please have a seat. Have a seat.
啊 坐 坐
Where's your army now?
你的部队现在在哪里呀
My army has captured the Fuzimiao Temple.
我的部队现在已经到达了玄武门
Where's your army now?
你的部队现在在哪里
My army has captured the Fuzimiao Temple.
我的部队已经攻占了夫子庙
Too slow. You'll have to take...
太慢了 你们必须在今天下午五时以前攻占这个
Xinjiekou. And where's your army, Sir Montgomery?
这个新街口 蒙蒂的部队现在在哪里呀
Yesterday they captured.
他们昨天就已经攻占了
Yes, Xiaolinwei. And now they stay near Jimingshi.
孝陵卫 现在正在鸡鸣寺一带布防
Yao Commander, Where's your army now?
姚司令 你的部队在哪里啊
I still have my armored division YuHuaTai.
我的装甲师还在雨花台
I met with the ss counter-offensive.
我遭到了党卫军的反攻
My troops suffered the remaining five tanks.
我的部队损失惨重 还剩下五辆坦克了
My chief of staff, also died.
我的参谋长也战死了
Liang Junchang, From now on you succeeded Yao commander command.
梁军长 从现在开始你接替姚司令指挥
Yao Commander, You are a state funeral.
姚司令 你会受到国葬待遇
I'll take good care of Nancy and her three children. Take him out!
我会照顾好南西和她的三个孩子 拉出去
He was speaking to you. Quick!
说你呢 快点
I bleeded in North Africa, got hurt at the You'an Beach, and...
我在北非流过血 我在尤塘海滩负过伤 我
Hold on. Hold on to this. Drag, drag...
快抓 抓这 拖拖
I have been to the leader of the meritorious military service.
我为领袖立过战功
I have been to the leader of the meritorious military service. Drag...Drag.
我为领袖立过战功 快拖 拖 拖
Quick! Sound the gun.
快 砸炮枪
Yeah, yeah. I'm dead.
啊 啊 死了
May I ask you for a favor?
跟你商量个事行吗
I really need your help.
救个急
I can't help you this time. You're not my Mr. Right.
这急你只能自己着了 你不是我的意中人
Do you intentionally middleman? I've not found him yet,
你有意中人吗
or I would have been free of my mom's nagging, saying nobody wants to marry me.
要有我早就嫁了 也不至于老听我妈唠叨说我嫁不出去
To be honest, you aren't my Miss Right either. I prefer a quiet girl...
说实话 你也不是我的意中人 我喜欢文静的
You're a little noisy.
你有点闹
I want to marry only for the sake of our house. My dad says he'll give it to my sister if I remain single.
我是为房子 我爸说我要是再不结婚就把房子给我妹了
Let him give her, then. I must marry a guy who fancinates me.
那就给你妹吧 我得嫁一个能让我神魂颠倒的人
You were shot, too?
你也给毙了
Quick! Give me a cigarette. I couldn't wait.
快快快 来根烟 憋坏了我
Why did he shoot you?
为什么 毙你呀
I said that the Congress didn't want the war to be over before 1944.
我就说呀 国会不希望在1944年以前结束战争
We were not yet ready to devote ourselves for the whole Europe.
我们还没有准备好为整个欧洲提供面包
Shoot it out, break.
毙了也好 出来歇会
Sorry, General. I can't do things impossible.
对不起 将军 办不到的事情我办不到
Bad. Qian Kang will lose his life, then.
完了 钱康的小命也没了
Don't wait for the order, brother. Go over there now.
别等叫了 兄弟 自己过去吧
You too were...so, none of our people is inside now?
你也 哎 那里边没咱们的人了
It's late. We can't satisfy all his impulses. Let's call it a day.
时间不早了 不能由着他的性折腾收吧
Hey, Sergent, drive my jeep here.
哎 中士把我的吉普车给我开过来
Come to our place to get the photos this time tomorrow.
明天还是这个时候上我们那儿取照片去
Well, where should I go next?
嗯 那接下来我去哪儿呀
Really sorry! That's all that we can do for your addiction.
真抱歉 您这瘾只能过到这儿了
"Your dream comes true today", so our service is for only one day.
我们这是好梦一日游
Oh, can't you provide a 10-day service?
哎 那你们不能搞一个十日什么的吗
You...just tell me what price you want.
你你开个价,开个价呀
No, we can't. It's enough to experience it a little.
不能
Now it's a peaceful time, and even the real Patton has to stay home quietly.
过过瘾就行了 和平年代真巴顿也得老老实实地在家呆着
Dare he act wildly, the police will arrest him all the same.
撒野警察照样抓他
Just run your bookstore and be a good citizen.
好好卖书 当你的良民
As for the defence of our motherland, we have a powerful PLA.
国家有咱强大的人民解放军保卫着哪啊
So, you don't need worry about the wars.
打仗也轮不着你
Despite the tight schedule and numerous difficulties,
时间短 困难多
we got it done anyway.
但还是拿下来了
Our influence got expanded and our team exercised.
一是扩大了影响 二是锻炼了队伍
The shortcoming lies in our insufficient adaptability
缺,点是应变能力不够
and underestimate of the potential difficulties.
事先对困难的估计不足
I should take responsibility...
责任在我
Generally speaking, it's a good beginning. And I'd like to give you the following advice...
总的来说是开了一个好头 送各位几句话
With adequate planning and clear assignment, we'll have great prospects. Let's rest early.
计划充分 分工明确 大有希望 早点歇着吧
Don't drink wine or play cards.
不要喝酒 不要玩牌
I'll phone you tomorrow morning.
明天早上起来 我给各位打电话
Tomorrow morning, Liangzi...
明儿上午梁子
help Bei Yan to return the clothes.
陪北雁去还服装
Welcome! Come in, please.
来来来 进来进来
Are you providing the service called "Your Dream Comes True Today"?
咱们这儿是好梦一日游吧
Yes, that's right. Come here and have a seat, please.
对对对 是是是 来来来 坐坐 坐下说 坐下说
Can a person like me have your service?
像我这样的咱们这儿接待吗
No discrimination or classes here. Whatever the masses need, we're glad to provide.
我们这儿不搞三六九等 凡是群众需要的就是我们乐于奉送的
Hong Kong will be handed back to China on July 1st. Do you know that?
香港七一要回归了 这事都知道吗
Uh-huh, we know that.
啊 这知道 知道了
A guy flew over the Yellow river riding a bicycle. You also heard that?
黄河飞过去了 知道吗
Uh-huh, we know that.
啊 这 知道知道 知道
Do you also know that the road maitenance fee will be transformed into gasoline tax?
养路费要摊在汽油里 这知道吗
We masses don't care about that.
这个咱们老百姓不关心这事
Well, er...would you talk about your dream?
啊 嗯 您说说您的梦想
I'm very frank and outspoken.
我这个人嘴特快 存不住话
so nobody dare tell me any secret. But then, I like to ask about all kinds of secrets.
谁有什么事都不敢告诉我 可我什么都好打听
I guess that you're a well-trained reporter.
我猜您一定是一位训练有素的记者
A well-trained cook, actually.
我是一位训练有素的厨子
Can you help me to be mouth-tight for one day?
您能让我过一天嘴严的瘾吗
To keep a secret as the grave.
守口如瓶
You should tell a sentence.
你得告诉我一句话
Then, you guys try to make me tell it, using all kinds of methods. both the stick and carrot.
然后再勾着我往下说 软硬兼施
But I won't say it. I'll let the sentence corrupt in my head.
可我怎么也不说 我让这句话烂在肚子里头
I'd rather die than tell you.
打死我也不说
Yes, I'd rather die than tell you.
对 打死我也不说
Leave your telephone number to us, please. Then go home to wait for our notice.
那你把电话号码留下 回去等信
Umm, don't hurry. Not a single sentence is stored in my head.
哎 别介 我这肚子里一句话没存住
Tell me a new sentence, please.
你得告诉我一句新的呀
Did't I tell you just now? "I'd rather die than tell you."
刚才不是告诉你了吗 打死我也不说
Don't tell anybody. Let it corrupt in your head.
跟谁也别说 烂在肚子里
Hey, er...It's a nice day, isn't it?
哎 那什么 今儿的天气不错啊
What are you doing?
干嘛呢你们俩
Looking so furtive!
鬼鬼祟祟的
What were you talking about?
说什么呢
I'd rather die than tell you.
打死我也不说
Stop. Don't play with it any longer.
别玩了 别玩了
Not a single item is real in this house. We have this plan for you.
这屋里没一样是真的 我们是这么给你安排的
We'll first arrest you here and take you away.
先把你从这儿抓走
Then we'll inquest you on the very night, restorting to cruel torture.
然后连夜审讯逼供 严刑拷打
I won't tell it. I'll tear to pieces the prepared confession letter.
我是坚决不招 把自首书撕得粉碎
Spit bloody spittle toward your faces.
还朝你们脸上悴了一口带血的吐沫
Eh! That's OK. So we'll be ashamed into anger...
啊 可以 于是我们恼羞成怒
and we'll tie you tight and send you to the execution ground...
把你绑赴刑场
which is a place filled with beauty of nature...
刑场设在一个山清水秀 唱起歌剧
where it's natural for one to sing operas.
也不奇怪的地方
You want to be burned or beheaded?
你是想烧死还是砍头
Both. We...er...The first cut out again.
烧死砍头都要 咱们 哎 对 先砍再烧
Will there be villagers and wolfhounds?
我就义的时候有乡亲们和大狠狗吗
Sure. We have a good arrangement for all matters.
有 我们都做了周密的布置
More than 200 villagers will be crying and saying that you have been wronged.
有不下二百的乡亲哭着说你死得冤
Those who cry aloud will get an extra bag of fertilizers. Besides...
哭出声的多给一袋化肥 另外
Later when you're arrested, don't forget to throw down this flowerpot.
呆会你被捕的时候别忘了把这花盆扔下来
Why should I do that?
干嘛呀
To send a signal to your complices, as in the real life.
给同伙发暗号啊 一切都得跟真的一样
Yoshi ["Good" in Sinified Japanese]. Aha!
哟西 哈
So, let's begin now. Let's hurry up because I'll have to cook for foreign guests tomorrow noon.
开始吧 还等什么 明儿中午我还得给外宾做饭呢
You want to set up a beauty trap to ensnare me?!
你这是要给我使美人计呀
Watch out, less she trick you into confession.
留神她套你话
Leave me and take care of your own business, sir. I've always been waiting for a beauty trap.
该干嘛干嘛去 我等的就是美人计
We two are alone in the house. Come out to flirt.
这屋就咱俩 出来扭吧
Quick! You make me feel buring!
你这不是要急死我吗你
And do you like me?
那 你喜欢我吗
Yes! Yes! Stop tantalizing me.
喜欢 喜欢 别馋我了
What sentence did you say to that fat guy?
你到底跟那胖子说了句什么话呀
You can't make him tell it.
你们问不出来
Fat brother, would you tell me all the secrets that you know?
胖哥哥 能把你知道的秘密都告诉我吗
What did Mr. Yao say to you, then?
那 姚先生跟你说什么了 说吧
Umm, I'd rather die than tell you.
嘿嘿嘿 打死我也不说
Bravo! You prefer to drink the wine as punishment instead of the wine as respect.
行 敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Wait for the torture then.
那你就等着上刑吧
Isn't your mouth tight, guy? I wait to see your tears.
小子 嘴不是严吗 有你哭的时候
Don't waste any more time on him. Tell Yao Yuan to get ready the cruel tortures.
甭跟他废那么多话 通知姚远楼底下大刑伺候
What...what did you want to do?
干什么 干什么 干 干什么你
I didn't mean to jump out of the building. I sent a signal to my comrades.
我不跳楼 我是给组织上的人发暗号呢
Yes. Yao Yuan! Yao Yuan!
哎 姚远 姚远
Yao Yuan! Yao Yuan!
姚远 姚远
The flowerpot fell right on his head.
花盆落他脑袋上了
Dear me! That wasn't what I meant to do.
哎 这可不是我故意的
Nonsense! You couldn't have hit him that accurately even if you meant to do so.
废话 你就是故意的也扔不了那么准
Quick! Hurry up to save Lenin. Bukharin is a traitor.
快 快去救列宁 布哈林是叛徒
Bei Yan, take him to the hospital immediately. Liangzi, stay with me to continue to interrogate him.
北雁 赶紧你带他去医院 梁子 你跟我接着审他
Can we stop now? I'm willing to pay the hospital fees.
要不咱们到这儿得了 医药费我出
No way! You've not confessed yet.
那不成 你还没招呢
Umm, it smells like Inner Mongolian button.
嗯 闻着是内蒙的羊嘛
I'll boil human flesh later.
待会儿我就烫人
Mr. Yao said nothing here was real.
姚先生说了 你们这儿没真的
Everything here is real. No fake.
这屋里都是真的 没一样是假的
Liangzi, are five bags of pepper powder enough to make it hot?
梁子 五袋辣椒面够辣的吧
Let me try it for you.
你叫我给你尝尝
Didn't Mr. Yao tell you that I am a cook of Sichuan Dish?
姚先生就没跟你们说过我是一川菜厨子
I'll give you another bag.
我再给你加几袋
Step aside and learn from me.
躲开 看我的
Brother Qian, I hear them say that flesh and skin readily get cut and broken
老钱 我听人说这沾了水的鞭子
when beaten with a soaked whip.
一下下去准皮开肉绽
This is pepper soup, indeed. Will you really torture me?
一还得沾辣椒水 一嘿嘿嘿 你们不会真收拾我吧
As you struck Yao Yuan with the flowerpot, everything should be like the real life.
就跟你拿花盆砸姚远一样 一切都按真的来
Now, let's tie you up.
来 给绑上
No...No... You...No, no! Didn't I confess it just now? Didn't I?
不是 不是 你 不是不是 我刚才已经招了吗 我不是
Confessed? What did you confess?
招什么了 你招
"I'd rather die than tell you". Yeah.
打死我也不说
Brave guy, indeed! So we'll really beat you dead.
有种 那我们就打死你吧
This brother has been frightened unconscious.
老钱 这哥们儿已经吓晕了
I'm willing to tell it all.
我说我说
Yes, I'll tell you everything.
我 我 我知道的全都告诉你们
I add lots of MSG when cooking dishes.
我 我 我做菜里面就使劲放味精
Add lots of sauce when the meat is not fresh.
肉不新鲜就使劲放酱油
Add an egg when blending dough, and then the dough won't stick to the basin.
活面的时候你们打个鸡蛋绝对不粘盆
At our restaurant, be careful, because the bills are usually doctored.
到我们饭馆吃饭你们千万要留神 十桌有八桌记花帐
Stop distracting us with those trival matters. Tell us what we don't know.
不要避重就轻 说我们不知道的
I'm only a cook. What you don't know, I don't know either.
我就是一厨子 你们不知道的我也不知道
The Guo'an soccer team of Beijing beat the Shenghua team of Shanghai by 9 to 1.
国安踢申花9比1
I've just leaned this today.
不是 这事 这事 我也是今天才知道的
What's the sentence that Yao Yuan said to you yesterday?
昨天姚远跟你说的那句话是什么
That's what I want to know.
我们就想知道这个
Take it easy. I'll tell you. "I'd rather die than tell you".
放心 我全都告诉你们 打死我也不说
Eh! You're really obstinate.
嘿 嘴是真硬啊你
Wait! I've got it. The sentence that Yao Yuan said to him yesterday is exactly...
慢着 我明白了 昨天姚远跟他说的那句话就是
"I'd rather die than tell you".
打死我也不说
We didn't manage to help you to realize your dream of keeping your mouth tight.
没有实现您守口如瓶的梦想
Acutally, I won't hurt you at all.
其实我们也是一根汗毛都不会伤着您的
I meant to help you to fulfill yor wish
原本呢 我们也是想呢 稍带着脚的实现一下
Taking the secrets to your grave.
让您过一把这个宁死不屈的瘾来着
I thought I was a hero.
我原来也以为我是条硬汉子
But disappointedly, I turned out to be not only a blab but also a coward.
没想到 我不光嘴不严 胆还小
We're all the same.
都一样 都一样
Ah, now I understand.
哎呀 这回我算是知道了
Heroes are really different from us commoners. I now really cherish great respect to the heroes.
英雄真就不是 一般人 我对英雄们肃然起了敬
Good, this dream is surely worthy.
行 这梦没白做 没白做
Feel free to contact us in case you need any help.
有什么事您言声
OK. So, see you later.
那得 咱回见
See you. See you.
回见 回见 回见
Dear me! He did bite! Hey, Yao Yuan, Tyson really bit the rival.
哟哟哟 咬了咬了 嘿 姚远 泰森真上嘴咬了
I watched it already.
看过了 我都
Boxers will need to wear a bridle bit in future matches.
明再打拳给他们带一个嚼子
Now, let's begin the meeting.
开会 咱们开会啊
During our trial operation.
从前一段的试营业工作情况来看
we have made certain achievements and all of us worked really hard...
成绩是有的 大家忘我的工作热情也很高涨
Especially, Comrade Yao Yuan...
尤其是姚远同,志
Be straight and begin the sentence with "However", Brother Qian.
你就说 但是吧 老钱
...A serious problem was found in our work.
我们的工作中也确实暴露了很严重的问题
the problem about whom we're supposed to serve.
那就是为什么人服务的问题
...don't undervalue this problem, otherwise we may face grave results.
不要小看这个问题 搞不好是要出乱子的
Mr. Qian, I think since we provide services
钱老师我觉得呀咱们这是服务性行业
we should regard our clients as our lords.
这个顾客就是上帝
Though the customer caused the problem, we are the root of the problem.
问题虽然出在顾客身上 但根子是在我们这儿
Simply, we shouldn't forget whom we should interest and serve.
说白了就是迎合什么人的趣味 为什么对象服务的问题
Didn't you say that we shouldn't practice class discrimination.
你不是说我们不搞三六九等
we're glad to provide what the masses need the most?
凡是群众需要的就是我们乐于奉送的吗
Would you guys please wait for the leader to finish his speech first.
你们让领导把话说完
We therefore should corret our mistakes and improve our conduct.
所以我们要纠偏 所以我们要整风
Our service "Your Dream Comes True Today" should say "No"to some people.
好梦一日游也要敢于对一些人说不
we'll not achieve development but suffer failures.
不这样我们的事业就不能发展 不这样我们就要栽大跟头
Otherwise, I hope you'll remember this in your future work
希望大家在今后的工作中有个明确的认识
Hi, you all! Listen, tomorrow is a big day.
哎 哎 都听我说啊 我可告诉你们
The street has been furnished. And every unit should hang a national flag.
明天那可是大喜的日子 那街道上布置了 各单位呀都要挂国旗
Don't lag behind, and make worthy your title as a "Civilization Adanced Unit".
你们这文明专业户可更不能落后啊
Don't worry, Aunt Qi.
齐大妈 您放心
You can count on us for the festival atmosphere tomorrow in our street.
明儿咱们这几条街上的热烈气氛就全归我们了
Aunt Qi, please sit down.
对对对 您放心吧 齐大妈 没错
Seeing you stand there speaking, I feel myself rather impolite and guilty.
齐大妈 坐坐坐 您坐您坐 您站着说话我觉得我特没礼貌
Aunt Qi, why bother yourself to come for such a small thing?
齐大妈 您瞧 这么点事儿您还亲自跑一趟
Daughter Il bring us the message and I'll go and settle everything.
让二丫头招呼一声我去办就完了
You surely sound noble, young men.
得了 小哥几个
Well, save your sweet words for your performance in the street tomorrow.
留着那好听的话明儿个拎着街上说去
You want to leave now, Aunt Qi? Have a nice day!
齐大妈 您走哇 您慢点 齐大妈
Have a nice day, Aunt Qi. See you later, Aunt Qi.
齐大妈 您慢点
Good-bye, Aunt Qi!
齐大妈 您慢走
Good-bye, Aunt Qi!
再见 齐大妈
Even didn't drink any water. We're sorry.
你瞧 连口水都没喝
We'll all go into street tomorrow.
明天全体上街
Why? To give people dreams free of charge?
干嘛呀 都上大马路上戳着去
We can't afford to give people dreams.
梦咱送不起
but we can give our neighbors some heart-warming words.
但是咱可以免费奉送父老乡亲 几句暖人心的好话
Should we praise everybody or just somebody?
那是见谁夸谁呀 还是也分人呀
Isn't the drum music charming? Our national culture is always so charming.
你听这锣鼓点多好听啊这民族的就是有魅力 恩
you're probably approaching your 40th birthday. Did I guess right?
您有四十吗
No. I'm already 78 years old.
我都七十八了
You hardly look so.- Is that real?
一不像 一那可不像
If you're dressed in a brighter color,
您要是再穿的艳,点
some people would even believe that you're only 38 years old.
说您三十八都有人信
That's good. Thank you.
好 谢谢您
Look. Is that person preparing to jump into the river to commit suicide?
唉 你看 那儿是不是有人要跳河呀
You were calling me?
是喊我吗
No, lady. Go on. I was speaking to the unhappy girl.
您继续 我喊那不幸福的那
On this day last year, I jumped down from here...
一年前的今天我就是从这跳下去的
but people rescued me...
被人给救起来的
One year has passed, and now I feel I was very foolish at that moment.
一年后的今天 我觉得我当时特傻
You think that you're not foolish today? I've been practicing Qigong here.
你以为你今天就不傻吗 我这儿练气功呢
Hey, look, this furniture store is really gorgeous!
哎哟喂 你看人家这家具店 真大真气派
Even if you don't buy anything, you'll feel comfortable having a look here.
进来就是不买东西看着心里头都痛快
The products surely have high quality.
东西好坏那是其次的
But they are nothing compared to the unmatchable sales ladies...
导购小姐好那才是千载难逢的
Are you all retired air hostesses?
你们都是退下来的空中小姐吧
You surely are! Why don't you admit it?
肯定是 还不是呢
Really steady driving. As if I were riding a Benz.
这车开得真稳 跟坐奔驰似的
More comfortable than that.
比奔驰舒服
Can you stand straight without hitting the ceiling in a Benz?
奔驰能直腰站着不碰头吗
Besides, we're enjoying a special direct bus route.
那不光这个呀 还有咱公交专线呢
Uh-huh, I like this comment!
唉 这话我爱听
Talking about enjoying a happy life,
要说享福啊
we salary-earners are surely better-off than any other social groups.
还得说咱工薪阶层的
Look at that gentleman.
你看人那位先生 一看就是一大款
He's obviously a rich man. What's more, he's got his money legally...
有钱 而且还是正道来的
And he deserves to be described as dignified and generous.
称得上是仪表堂堂财大气粗吧
His business suit really fits him well, as if it grows on him.
你看那西服穿他身上多合适呀 就跟长在他身上似的
now they've never been used for any manual work.
再看先生那手 一看就是没干过活的
So long and so slim! Born for playing the piano, for sure.
多细多长啊 准是弹钢琴的
Then, pay attention to how he takes out his money.
你再看人家是怎么掏钱包的
Look, he clips the wallet with only two fingers and slightly and unnoticeably takes it out...
你看你看单用二指这么轻轻一夹 神不知鬼不觉
Hey, that gentleman does seem to be picking his own wallet.
唉那位先生好像掏的不是自己的钱包
Oh! A pickpocket! Catch the pickpocket!
唉 小偷 抓小偷
Today's work was more exhausting than ruling a small country.
这一天下来比治理一个小国还累
Tell you what, at the moment you went to catch the pickpocket this afternoon.
你还别说 今儿下午逮小偷那会儿 有那么一瞬间
I really felt great respect to you.
我还真对你有点肃然起敬了
Did you have the feeling that if you married me you would feel very safe?
是不是觉得要是嫁给我 心里特踏实
- Do you really want the house that much? - You should remember loveless marriage is unhappy.
你就真那么想要那套房子 没有爱情的婚姻可是不幸福的啊
It's the marriage without a house that is unhappy.
没有房子的婚姻才是不幸福的
In this world, there's no reasonless hatred or reasonless love.
世界上没有无缘无故的恨 更没有无缘无故的爱
Why is she so good to me? So obedient?
她为什么对我这么好 为什么百依百顺
Why does she fear me the way a rat fears a cat?
为什么见了我就跟老鼠见了猫似的
Why this way? My guess is that it must be a very comfortable thing to be dominated.
为什么呀 我琢磨着这受气呀 肯定是一特过瘾的事
To know the taste of the pear, you have to try it.
要想知道梨子的滋味就得亲口尝一尝
So, arrange it for me. Don't be soft.
那你们就看着安排吧 千万别手软
I don't know if I have got it right.
我不知道我理解的对不对啊
Do you mean that we shouldn't show you... no mercy whatsoever?
是不是一点好脸都不给你
Rebuke you whenever you want to speak?
张嘴就挨毗儿
Make you do all kinds of dirty and heavy work,
重活累活都让你干了
and look on you as something inferior to a human being?
还不拿你当人
Box your ears as the gentlest punishment?
给一大嘴巴都算是轻的
That's exactly what I want.
对对 就这意思
OK. Wait for our notice.
行 你等通知吧
Please take me in. You only need to feed me during the probation.
你们就把我给收下得了 试用期啊管饭就行
What you do is interesting.
我觉得你们这事挺好玩的
I can't approve your application, because your motive is a little problematic.
不不不 我们不能接受你的请求 你这动机有,点问题
Our work is not interesting. We need to exert ourselves
这不是一件好玩的事 这是一件需要付出极大的艰辛
suffer pains to bring happiness to others.
把别人的欢乐建筑在自己的痛苦之上的工作
Act like an angel to spread love and merriment to the world,
是把爱和欢乐传播到人间的天使
Even devote all that we have when necessary.
必要的时候甚至需要付出自己的一切
Hello! Ah, Liangzi! OK, you come back first.
喂 我说 梁子 行 你先回来吧
Hey, Brother Qian is having veinal injection in hospital.Please drop in to see him.
嗯 喂 那老钱呀在医院输液呢 你顺路去一趟
Ask him to relax at the hospital for one or two days. Uh, bind him there if he won't listen, eh?
让他踏踏实实地在医院躺两天 哎 那不行就给他绑上 哎
You'd better go back to continue your study at school, and we'll certainly absorb you.
我劝你还是回学校去上学
If there is such a graduated, we must first take you.
如果毕了业还有志于此 我们一定吸收你
But then, any work demands mastery of certain knowledge.
任何工作都需要科学文化知识
So you should first learn well the knowledge with which you can serve the people.
先学好一身为人民服务的本领
You may even find a method to cure AIDS one day.
没准将来爱滋病被你治了也说不定
No. I just want to...
不是 我是想那什么
I know. I understand.
都知道 都知道
Pleae give a reconsideration to my request.
要不您再考虑 考虑
- Yes, I will. Good-bye! - Bye-Bye.
一再考虑 好嘞 再见啊 一再见
I wish you success in your study.
祝你学业有成
Come on! Yaoyuan, you really know how to trick others for money...
过来呀 姚远 你小子可真会骗钱啊
Good dream? Why don't you call it a good loss?
好梦 你怎么不叫好懵啊
Why are you still like this?
你怎么还这样啊
Talk about your dream, OK?
说说吧 你的梦
I dare promise you this:
我还敢跟你放这话
Whatever you can think of, we can get it done.
只有你想不到的 没有我们做不到的
I've been up to the ears in all kinds of delicacies
我呀 天天吃龙虾象拔蚌 顿顿都是大鱼大肉
I feel disgusted. But I must eat, or people will feel offended.
都给我吃恶心了 不吃还不行 得罪人
I dream of living a hard life, surviving on just simplest foods like potherbs and porridge
我啊 做梦都想过几天苦日子 野菜 棒子茬粥
How nice such a poor diet will be!
你就让我可劲地造
Did you catch what I say?
唉 我的话你听明白没有
Go to my second uncle's home, then.
那就去我二舅家吧
That's an outlying place, and was recently rampaged by natural disasters.
边远山区又刚遭了灾
Good. I warn you:
行 我可丑话说前头啊
If I happen to eat any meat and oil, I won't pardon you.
要是让我吃着一点带荤星的 我可就跟你没完
Whenever you feel excited,
甭管什么时候激动
That's not good, either.
那也不行
Lord and lady, we've not collected all the rent owed by the tenant named Zhang.
回老爷太太 张佃户家的租子还是没收齐呀
That's not allowed. The contract should be fully honored. A landlord family may also lack grain.
那不成啊 得按合同办啊 地主家也没有余粮啊
Yes, Lord. His family already ate the pig.
是呀 猪 他们家昨儿自己个儿给吃了
His eldest daughter left here two days ago.
大丫头前儿也走了西口了
How about his second daughter?
那二丫头呢
Landlord Li's family acted before us. Now only Tenant Zhang is left there.
让李地主他们家先一步抢走了 现在是就剩下张佃户本人了
Where's his wife, then?
那孩儿他娘呢
Why're you asking so many nonsense questions?
你叨阳乙那么多废话呀 东打听西打听的
Quick! Take the tenant here.
快 赶紧带人
Liangzi, now that Mr. Zhang is here.
梁子 既然张先生来了
we can let our draft animals including the mule have a good rest.
就让咱家的骡子呀 马呀 那些个大牲口都歇了吧
Zha!(Manchu word meaning "Yes"). Go!
扎 走 走
Take Mr. Zhang to change clothes. He doesn't look like a laborer now.
去 带张先生换身衣裳 这哪像干活的样啊
Zha!(Manchu word meaning "Yes"). Go! You have a rest, please.
扎 走 您歇着 您歇着
Peng-tsa-tsa! Easy! Peng-tsa-tsa. Easy!
蹦嚓嚓 有什么呀 蹦嚓嚓 有什么呀
Go and bring the stirrup.
去 把马凳拿来
Kneel down, here! Lead the horse here.
跪这 跪这儿 把马牵过来
Isn't this... OK, it's nothing!
这有什么呀这个 这有什么呀
You...you...you'll really drive me crazy!
你急你急你急
Don't prick too hard.
别扎成深了
Horrors! I felt really terrible.
哎哟 吓死我了
How cruel you are! I'll report it to the Consumers Association.
你们也太欺负人了 我要到消费者协会告你们去
Didn't I tell you not to prick that hard?
我不跟你说了嘛 小点劲
I didn't prick hard. I dare not.
我没敢使劲扎呀
The feeling of being dominated...
这受气的滋味
You can try it. All of you can try it.
你可以试试呀 你们可以试试呀
Sorry,Sorry. I didn't mean that, you know.
对不起啊 对不起 我真的不是成心的
- Sorry. Please forgive me. - Please sit down.
对不起啊 消消气 消消气 对不起 对不起 坐坐坐
Beiyan, make a cup of tea.
北雁 快沏茶去
OK. I'll make a cup of tea. Immediately!
哎 哎 我沏茶去 沏茶去
You know it's not a good feeling to be dominated. So, don't bully your wife any more in the future.
知道这受气的滋味不好受 以后就别再欺负你老婆了
She also has dignity as you do. A couple should be considerate to each other.
人心都是肉长的 两口子要互相体谅
You've bought vegetables! The sun rose from the west today.
哟 太阳打西边出来了 还买菜了嘿
I bought some on my way home.
捎带手的 捎带手的
Pass it to me. I already bought vegetables. Both the birds and fish were aleady fed.
给我 家里有菜 鸟喂过了 鱼也喂了啊
Hey, let me do it.
哎 我来我来
I'll take care of it.
我来吧
Let me do it. You can have some rest.
我来 你屋里歇着去
Release it. Let me do it.Hand it to me, please.
你松手 我来吧 给我吧
Stay there. I've wronged you for years.
别动 这些年你受委屈了
So many cuts in your hand?!
你这手上全是口子
How've you been these days, Mr. Qian?
这两天觉得怎么样啊
The best medicine for my illness is to let me go back to work.
治我这病最好的药你就是让我回去工作
That won't do. Yao Yuan said you must stay here for a week.
那可不行 姚远说了 一定让你在医院里呆上一个星期
Please check him. First give him some water. He didn't eat for three days.
您看看 先给灌点水喝 三天没进食了
NO water for me! Let my thirst kell me.
喝啥呀 渴死得了
Why are you here, too?
你怎么也在这儿呀
My illness is nothing serious.
我没什么大不了的
Why do you refuse to eat and drink?
为什么呀 水米不进
Even if you want to die, you can have a better way than starving.
寻死也别用饿死这招啊
For failure to get a wife and unbearable loneliness. This child is really sensitive.
娶不上媳妇呗 寂寞难捱啊 这孩子的倔气可真叫大呀
He has tried every way to die, bumping the wall, cutting the veins, and touching electric wires.
办法可都使尽了 撞墙 割手腕子 摸电门
Or we wouldn't have bound him.
要不怎么得捆上他呢
It seems that his taste is not noble enough.
哦 那他这境界可不怎么高啊
Even if he could bear the failure to get a wife,
娶不上媳妇吧 还在其次
He couldn't bear the frustration that he was discarded every time.
问题是回回呀他都让人家给他蹬了
It was his good luck that he lived with many neighbors in a big garden.
孩子咽不下这口气呀 这不 亏的同院的老街坊们上心
He would have been dead for long,
这要是搁楼里头
Nobody would notice it even if his corpse corrupted in an apartment.
人早没了 臭了都没人知道
Uh, we should give him courage, and let him see some hope.
嗯 得给他打点气 让孩子有点盼头
Ah, that will be nice.
哎哟喂 那敢情好喂
Princess Ayitula is the only daughter of Prince Askala
阿依土拉公主是阿斯卡拉亲王唯一的女儿
Who ranks 17th among world billionares.
阿斯卡拉亲王在世界亿万富翁排名第十七位
What you're talking about...
你说这跟我
Does it have anything to do with me?
有什么关系
Princess Ayitula has officially notified the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of our country.
阿依土拉公主正式照会我国外交部
She would invite you to have dinner with her during which she may make you an offer of marriage.
请求与你共进晚餐 席间可能会向你求婚
So, my solitude has even...even disturbed the government.
都都 都惊动政府了
The government of our country has approved her request, but refused her marriage with you.
我国政府正式批准了这一邀请 但不批准你和她结婚
But...what if I'm glad to marry her?
那那 那我要是乐意呢
Princess Ayitula already has a boyfriend.
阿依土拉公主是有主的
Invitation card. I...I...I have an invitation card...
请柬 我我我 我有请柬 有有有 请 请柬
Why? Why are you doing this to me?
干 干什么 这 这是干什么 这是
Pull him to the garden as dog food.
拉到园子里喂狗
I have an invitation card. Princess Tula invited me here.
我有请柬 这 是土拉公主让我来的
Why are you doing this?
你们这是干什么
Here comes the Princess!
公主驾到
I...I have an invitation card, an invitation card.
我 我有请柬 我有请柬
Your Majesty, your servant has something to report to you.
尊敬的公主殿下 您的仆人打扰您了
Princess, we just now caught a thief, and we were to feed him to your dogs.
公主 我们刚刚抓到一个贼 正要献给公主喂您的狗
No! Kill my dogs to feed him.
不 杀了我的狗喂他
Eh? Princess, why...
嗯 不 公主 这 不是
He's an honored guest of the Princess. Release him immediately!
这是我们公主请来的贵宾,还不快把人放下来
Quickly, quickly, quickly, put people down.
快 快 快把人放下来
I'll punish you later.
回去再跟你算帐
Sorry for disturbing you.
让你受惊了
Are you that...what-tula? Tell you what, I was badly wronged.
你 你就是那什么土拉呀 告诉你 我这委屈受大了
Those snobs! I hope they didn't spoil your mood.
都是些势利小人 希望没有扫了你的兴
They certainly did.
我能不扫兴嘛
You're surely a beauty dropping out of the blue.
真是天上掉下个林妹妹
Why has fallen in love with me? We even didn't meet each other before this.
你怎么就看上我了 咱们见都没见过
A fortuneteller told me that you and I are destined to marry. I believe in fate.
算命的先生说 咱俩有姻缘 我很信命的
I hope I'm not having a dream.
我不是在做梦吧
We won't be able to see eath other from today on.
从今天以后 咱俩要有很长的一段日子不能见面
I need some time to clear up my own things...
我需要时间了结自己的事情
Are you willing to wait for me?
愿意等我吗
Yes. Even if I'll have to wait for ten years, I will.
愿意 等 等十年我也愿意
I'm really moved. For me, please take good care fo yourself.
人家好感动哟 为了我 要爱惜自己的身体哟
Trust me. I'll surely remain very strong for you.
放心 为了你我也活一结实
Hurry up! Start now.
麻利的 开始吧
What a beautiful night. I've always been waiting for such a night.
多么美好的夜晚呐 我一直期待着这一天
What? I couldn't hear you. What did you say?
喂 你说什么 我听不见
She said that it's a beautiufl night. That's all.
她说多么美好的夜晚 就这一句
Hey, you should also eat.
唉 别光我吃 你也吃
I'm willing to watch you eating, my darling.
我愿意看着你吃 我的达令
You stay. And he's been fired.
你留下 他被解雇了
You're fired. Get away!
你 被解雇了 走
Well, aren't we playing a joke on him? He's really serious about this.
哎这不是拿人开测吗 他可认了真了
I doubt whether it's moral for us to do so.
咱们这么做道德吗 我有点怀疑
Any medicine can't cure all diseases.
任何一副药都不能包治百病 嗯嗯
Suppose there's a patient dying of some incurable illness.
就像一个患了绝症 病得要死的人一样 嗯
We know that morphine only aleviates his pain temporarily.
明明知道吗啡只能暂时减缓他的痛苦
Even is also addictive. Can we refuse to give him morphine in this case?
甚至还会有嗜瘾的不良作用 你给不给他注射呢
Should we watch him being tortured by the pain, or give him a temporary relief?
是看着他在痛苦中挣扎不管 还是让他获得短暂的安宁
We can't stand by watching him suffering.
那不能不管
The principles can't be discussed without paying due consideration to the reality.
这个道德呀他不是空泛的 脱离对象孤立存在的
It's a crime injecting morphine into a healthy person.
你给一个健康的人注射吗啡那是犯罪
but it's a moral benevolence doing the same to a dying person.
而你给一个垂死的人 注射吗啡那就是最大的道德
Sounds that Bei Yan now acts as morphine.
那合着我们北雁成吗啡了
I'd rather get an injection too tonight.
要那样的话我今晚上也来一针
He didn't do anything serious to you, did he?
他没把你怎么样吧
The two bottles of red wine were not wasted.
两瓶红酒一点儿也没糟践
We even talked about our life plans for the 21st century. Both of us were drunk.
侃人生谈未来都说到二十一世纪去了 他也高了 我也高了
So, he gained courage to live on?
那他又鼓起生活的勇气了
He surely won't commit suicide again. But he'll suffer long-time love-sickness, I guess.
自杀呀他肯定是不会了 相思病算落下了
Accompany Bei Yan home. I'll settle the accounts with the park.
你呀 送北雁回去 我去跟公园结帐
Did you fear that your father wouldn't give you the house if I married another man,
是怕我跑了 你爸不给你那房子呀
or did you really fall in love with me?
还是真爱上我了
You forgot it was only a play. Frivolous!
假戏真做 轻浮
Well, then I should forget all except the play. Tomorrow, I'll register marriage with him.
行 那我就真戏真唱 明儿我就跟他照结婚照去
Really matchable! This is like...
太般配了 这就算
What has been done cannot be undone. To tell you the truth, I'm really somewhat in love with you.
生米煮成熟饭了 嗯 说实话我还真有点爱上你了
Come on! Let me hug you.
来 让哥哥抱抱
To tell you the truth, I'm really somewhat in love with the house.
说实话 我还真有点爱上这套房子了
Pshaw! Naughty girl.
哼 淘气
Party A is Mr. You Wancheng, and Party B is "Your Dream Comes True Today", "True Dream" in short.
甲方尤万成先生 乙方好梦一日游 简称梦游
The two parties have reached the following agreement.
甲乙双方经协商达成协议如下
First, Party B is obliged to help Party A to realize his dream of suffering hardships.
一 甲方责成乙方为其实现吃苦受罪之梦想
Second, Party B should spare no efforts to accomplish the tasks commissioned by Party A.
二 乙方应不遗余力地 创造性地完成甲方之重托
Third, without the agreement by Party B, Party A shouldn't end his dream unilaterally,
三 如甲方未经乙方允许单方中止之梦想
or should be seen as having violated this agreement.
将被视为违约
Within the parentheses, In case of wars, natural disasters and force majeure...
括弧 如遇战争 自然灾害及 人力不可杭拒之因素
The agreement remains effective even if the sky collapses.
天塌下来都有效
Party A should compensate Party B for all its losses. Fourth...
甲方应赔偿乙方一切损失 四
No need for the fouth!I give you a sign not finished.
甭四了 我给你签字不完了嘛
In case I regret, well, don't you see them?
我要是反悔 瞧见没有
that court, and the Benz you'll have them.
这球场 还有那奔就全归你们了
Here's my second uncle's home.
这就是我二舅家
How do you like it, Boss You? This place is poor enough, isn't it?
怎么样尤老板 这地儿够苦的吧
I don't think so. At least they have chickens.
不苦 还有鸡呢
Second Uncle, we leave Mr. You here with you. Let him eat the same thing that you normally eat.
二舅 尤先生就交给你们了 你们平常吃什么他就吃什么
I must eat worse food than theirs.
一定得吃的比他们还次
What have I come so far for? To suffer hardships!
我大老远上这儿来 不就为了我那吃苦的梦吗
OK. You can't have money on you, nor the telephone.
行那 你身上可不能留钱 电话我们也得收走
We'll keep this for you.
这些东西 我们先替你保管
Why don't simply take them form me?
都拿走得了
We'll have to drive the car away. One day you want to eat meat, we'll come to fetch you.Fine.
车我们也开走什么 时候你想吃肉了 我们再来接你 嗯
Second Uncle, we must say good-bye to you now.
二舅 那我们走了
You put my daughter-in-law in photos go go go go.
你把我媳妇那照片 去去去
My mom asked me to give you this. Second Uncle. No no.
一这是我妈让我给您的 二舅 一没了没了
Guard your chickens, and count them every day.
一定把院子里的鸡看严了 每天过过数
Liangzi, let's go.You have to go.
梁子 咱们走 你们赶紧走吧
Tell your mom not to worry about us that much.
别让你妈惦记着俺们啊
Hey, look who's there!
唉唉唉 你看那是谁
Quickly come!Tang Lijun!
快快快 快过来 唐丽君
Would you please give us a signature.
签个名吧
Step away! Make way, please.
让一下 让一下 让一下
A-Wei, A-Wei, come here!
阿威 阿威 快点过来
Come over.Come here immediately.
过来 快点过来
Hey, what a funny dog.
哎 这小狗真好玩儿
Why's he alone here? Is he a homeless dog?
它怎么一个人在这儿呀 不会是只野狗吧
Check the dog tag!
看看狗牌 狗牌
Where's the tag? Eh! It's here.
哪儿呢 噢 这呢
Tang Lijun? The dog's name sounds so familiar!
唐丽君 这狗的名字怎么那么如雷贯耳呀
Hide your stupidity, please. It's the master's name.
别露怯了 这是主人的名字
The master is that actress saying in a newspaper the other day that
就是前两天在报上说
it's very hard and tiring to be a celebrity.
当名人特累特别难的女演员
Oh, yes. I really want to meet her.
噢 对对对 对对对 我还真想见见她
Don't you know that Xixi is the most important thing in my life?
你们难道不知道吗 西西是我的命根子
I warn you, I won't live if anything happens to my Xixi.
我告诉你们 西西要有个三长两短的 我也不想活了
Don't worry, please. We have dialed
您呀 别着急 我们己经向
119, 110 and 112 to report to the fire control police, anti-robbery police and traffic police,
119火警 110匪警 122交通警和派出所
and we've also reported to a police station.
都报了案
A-Wei, meal!Have something to eat.
阿威 饭 吃点东西吧
No, I don't want to eat. Medicine!
不吃 药
Did you ever worry whether Xixi felt hungry?
你们有没有想过 西西吃没吃东西呀 找去呀
Go and find her, asking for help from the TV stations, newspapers, everything.
上电视台 登晚报 登寻人启示找去呀
We tried all of the channels.
找了 都找了
They said they would help to find a lost person, but not a lost dog.
人家说啊人丢了人家管找 狗丢了不管
Did you tell them that it was Tang Lijun's dog?
那你们有没有跟他们说这是唐丽君的狗啊
Said.They said they wouldn't help even if it was Deng Lijun's dog.
说了 人家说就是邓丽君的狗也不行
Xixi! So you're finally back! Come, and let Mummy hug you.
西西 你回来了 来 妈妈抱
Xixi, where have you been? You almost worried Mummy to death. Sorry, it was Mummy's fault.
西西 你跑哪儿去了 都把妈咪急死了 妈咪对不起你
There're lots of bad people wanting to eat meat. Do you know that?
你知道吗 街上想吃狗肉的坏人又那么多
You wanted to worry Mummy to death?
你要把妈咪急死呀你
Come, let Mummy have a look at you. Oh, you gets thinner.
来 让妈咪看看 来 乖 哟 你瘦了
You don't know how hard it is to be a star.
你们不知道当个明星有多难
It's also hard to a star's dog.
当明星的狗也难
Director Liu of "Colors" wants you to be a program guest. Would you go?
五彩缤纷的刘导想邀请您当嘉宾 您去吗
No. Absolutely not! Didn't
不去 不去 不去 不去
I told you.except the CCTV Spring Festival Evening?
不是跟你们说过了吗 除了中央电视台的春节晚会参加以外
I won't attend any party.
其它的晚会一律都不参加
How I want to live as an ordinary person!
真想当个普通人 过过普通人的日子
No endless telephone calls, no reporters, no signature-seeking fans.
没有没完没了的电话 没有记者 没有要签名的影迷
no TV evenings, no roumors of the entertainment circle...
没有电视台的晚会 没有演艺圈里的是是非非
And no need to dine with those danmed businessmen...
也不用跟那些乱七八糟的企业家们吃饭
How nice such a life is, even if it lasts only one day! No need to wear sunglasses...
这样的生活哪怕只有一天也好 不用戴墨镜
That kind of life is really natural.
太自然了
It's nothing for you to live an ordinary life.
过普通人的生活对你们来说也许不算什么
But for me it's a distant dream.
可是对于我来说那简直是个梦想
Maybe we can help you to realize your dream.
也许我们能实现您的愿望
Live a quiet life for some time.
起码让您冷冷清清的过上一段日子
Really? I'll feel grateful to you.
哟 那我真是太谢谢你们了
Xixi, thank aunts and uncles for me.
西西 替我谢谢阿姨和大大
Can you give us due authorization.
您能给我们一个授权吗
entrusting to us all matters concerning your dream of being a nobody?
委托我们 全权代理与您做普通人的梦有关的一切事宜
Aa, I'm sorry, but you have to sign one more time.
嘿嘿 真不好意思 您还得再签一次名
You know, I'm also a fan of yours.
您知道我也是您的影迷
But I'm willing to make sacrifice to avoid adding to your trouble.
不过我愿意忍痛割爱
You aren't joking, are you?
你们不会是说着玩的吧
No. That's our business.
我们就是吃这碗饭的
Mr. Yao Yuan, spokesman for Miss Tang Lijun.
著名影星唐丽君小姐的新闻代言人姚远先生
Will anounce to all the friends in the media industry an important decision by Miss Tang.
向新闻界的各位朋友发表唐小姐的重要决定
The following is an important decision by Miss Tang Lijun.
唐丽君小姐的重要决定
Miss Tang Lijun has long served the people.
唐丽君小姐长期以来为民所累
Though she's been loved and supported by her fans.
虽深受影迷厚爱但身心已疲惫不堪
She feels really exhausted. For quite long a time,
早有退出影坛
she has cherished a dream of leaving the movie industry, saying good-bye to the vanity fair.
告别名利场
Return to an ordinary life...
过普通人生活的迫切愿望
After her careful consideration.
经慎重考虑决定
She decides as follows, From the day of announcement, she'll end all performances.
从此稿发布之日起 终止一切演艺活动
Refuse all related intervies...
同时也谢绝任何方面与之有关的采访
We hope that her fans and her media friends can understand her.
希望广大影迷和新闻界朋友对此 决定给予充分的理解
We sincerely thank you for your consistent support.
衷心感谢你们长期以来给她的支持和厚爱
Please pardon her for leaving you without saying good-bye to you.
原谅她的不辞而别
This is an authorization letter signed by Miss Tang.
这是唐小姐的亲笔授权书
Next, Mr. Yao is ready to answer reporters' questions.
下面是记者提问时间
Good morning. I'm a reporter from the News.
你好 我是消息报的记者
Will she attend the CCTV Spring Festival Evening this year.
我的问题是她是否参加今年的春节晚会
No. As I pointed out, she'll end all performances.
不参加 我说过终止一切活动
I'm a reporter from the Cable TV. Will she go to Hollywood to continue her career?
我是有线电视台的记者 请问她是否去好莱坞继续发展
She'll go nowhere. Instead, she'll stay here, a land to which she attaches great love.
她哪儿都不去 仍然会滞留在这块她深深地爱着的土地上
I'm a reporter from the Cultural News. What does she plan to do in the future?
我是文化报记者 请问她息影后有什么新的打算呢
To live as an ordinary person.
过普通人的生活
Will she marry Tom Cruise?
他会和汤姆·克鲁斯结婚吗
I can't answer your question.
无可奉告
It's said that she was hospitalized the other day. May we know the name of the hospital?
听说她前一段住院了 能透露一下是哪家医院吗
Her cough was already cured.
她已经不咳嗽了
How time flies! It's autumn again.
时间过得是真快 转眼又是金秋
The Jiaozi prepared by Aunt Qi is very delicious.
齐大妈包的饺子 倍香
Ask Aunt Qi whether she also has any dream.
你回头也问问齐大妈有什么梦想没有
Let's give our aunt a dream free of charge.
咱也免费送老人家一个
Uh-huh, you're right...
哎 你别说
It's really appetizing!
真把我这馋虫勾出来了
Brother Qian, shall we bring back Boss You?
老钱 咱是不是该把那尤老板接回来了吧
He's lived in the mountains for two months. I totally forgot it.
跟山里呆两月了 忘了一干净
Good! You've finally come.
哎呀 你们可来了
Boss You has almost become a weasel. His eyes would send out green shine when the nights falls.
尤老板都快变成黄鼠狠了 一到夜里他两眼睛就发绿光
Does he want to eat meat now?
他现在想吃肉了吧
He even ate the rats. He seems ready to eat man.
他连耗子都吃了 就差要吃人了
Then we in the courtyard of the chicken is it right? Was he ate.
那咱院子里的鸡是不是都让他吃了
He's not soft to any chicken in our village.
全村的鸡呀他都没饶了
Come! Let's say good-bye to my second uncle.
来来来 去跟二舅告个别 来
I've already said it to all the villagers.
我 我早就跟乡亲们告过别了我
I've been waiting for you to take me away every day at the kiln.
我天天跟村口这土窑上盼着你们来接我
I won't get out of the car whatsoever.
我这回说什么也不下这车了
I ensure you that you can't leave me here this time.
告诉你吧 甭想把我给扔下再
How can you behave like this?How can that be done.
那怎么行啊
You've eaten all the meat in the village.
你把人这村子里能吃的肉你都给人吃了
Isn't it impolite now you're leaving without saying a word to them?
不下车打一招呼就走 你于情于理你都说不过去呀
I know that I've done lots of harm to this village.
我知道我给这村子祸害得够呛
I'll definitely do a good deed for my village friends.
我一定给乡亲们多办几件好事
First, I'll invest to set up a chicken farm for them,
我先给他们投资办一个养鸡场
returning ten chickens to them for each that I ate.
我吃一只还他们十只
Things will turn up, right? In several years, people living in the mountains will also get rich.
一切都会好起来的 是吧 等再过两年山里头也富了
Then we have to send you to the deserts if you want to suffe hardships.
你要再想吃苦受罪就得往沙漠无人区送你了
Stop your nonsense! I want to live together with lobsters all my life.
拉倒吧你 我都想一辈子和龙虾睡一块了
Hello, may I speak to people of the team for the New Year Evening?
喂 是元旦晚会组吗
Well, I'm the broker for Miss Tang Lijun.
啊 我是唐丽君小姐的经纪人啊
Recently, Miss Tang has prepared a song named "I don't wanna say good-bye".
那个唐小姐最近新排练了一首歌 歌名叫 《我不想说再见》
She wants to perform it for the audience at the evening.
她想把这首歌通过这个晚会献给广大的观众 噢
So...What? Full?
你看 什么 都安排满了
Hey! Don't hang up. In that case,
哦 唉 您 您别挂 这样
can she be a guest? Ah?! OK. Well...
不唱歌当嘉宾也成 啊 噢 哎
They were afraid that your presence might bring harsh criticism by the audience
他们说晚会有你怕挨观众骂
and affect the audience rating.
回头再影响了收视率
Well, that's OK. Besides movies, Miss Tang is also willing to act in TV plays...
噢 没关系 唐小姐不是非演电影 演电视剧也行啊
...This time Miss Tang is willing to act without charging anything.
唐小姐这次不要钱都行 义演都可以
Director, we hope that you can give some consideration to Miss Tang when there's a need.
哎 导演 以后有戏想着点唐小姐
The director said that he wanted to try new staffs, so he wouldn't give you a part this time.
导演说了 他想用新人 这次就不带你玩了
Aren't they hitting a person when he's down?
他们这是落井投石呀
Miss Tang, as our aftersales service, I'm calling to follow your current state.
唐小姐 我们想对售后服务进行一下摸底
Have you been living a relaxed life since becoming an ordinary person?
您当了普通人之后生活得很轻松吧
I can't bear it any more. I no longer want to be a nobody.
我实在是受不了了 啊 我再也不想当普通人了
Make me a celebrity again, OK? I'm willing to pay any price.
你们还是让我当名人吧 行吗 花多少钱都行
It's not a question of money. Easy to come down. But it's difficult to go up again.
这不是钱不钱的事 下来容易再上去就难了
Can't we find a way out? You guys are all infinitely able...
那就没有别的办法了吗 你们都是神通广大的人
Say, you can sue us for violating your... what's the name of the right?
这样吧 你可以起诉我们 告我们侵犯了你的那个 那个 哎
The one that you entertainment people especially value?
那叫什么权来着 他们文艺界特在乎
Yes, reputation right.
噢 对 名誉权
The reporters are especially interested in lawsuits concerning celebrities.
记者对名人打官司特感兴趣
Their hypes may soon put you under the spotlight.
三炒两炒又把你给炒红了也说不定
We may also benefit together with you. Please sue us. I beg you.
没准我们也跟着沾你的光呢 求你了 告我们吧
We'll pay all the fees for the lawsuit.
打官司的费用我们出
I'm sorry, but I must make a living, so I'm leaving you now.
没办法 我也得吃饭 我得走了
I'll be working for an upstart model.
最近有一模特 特别走红 我已经答应她给她当经纪人去了
Are you also leaving me?
你也要离开我吗
To thank you for your services during all these years, I'll sign for you one more time.
看在你们跟了我这么多年的份上 我再给你们签一回名
You already did it for us before.
您给我们签过了
Let me do it one more time, then. I cannot write well now for lacking practice for long.
那就再签一次嘛 我的手都生了
Wang is not kind and honest. He told the director on me again.
小王这人真不地道 又到主任那给我扎针
Why is he so complacent? For owning that cheapest car?
不就一个奥拓嘛 瞧给他美的
The lab says the results won't be available until 5 minutes later.
化验室说还得五分钟才能出结果
The antemarrital check is unexpectedly complex.
没想到这婚前检查还挺复杂的
No strange. You have the TV set checked before buying it.
那当然了 买一电视还得挑挑出不出影呢
You surely should have the person to marry checked thoroughly,
娶一大活人回家更得仔细检查了
lest you should find him useless depsite his good look.
别回头中看不中用
But you even don't have a good look.
我觉得你连中看都算不上
Zeng Xiuqin is your?
曾秀琴是您什么人
The doctor said she would last no more than a few months.
大夫说她已经没有几个月了
Does she know it herself?
她本人知道吗
She has returned to Qinghai Province.
她已经回青海了
You aren't from Beijing?
您不是北京人
Yes, I am. But she's not.
我是她不是
We've lived in two different places for over 20 years.
我们两地分居已经二十多年了
You should urge her to come to Beijing to receive treatment in a hospital.
你得赶快让她来北京住院呢
The doctor said that it's no use staying in a hospital.
大夫说住院也没治了
He suggested I accompany her at home, making her happy in her last days.
不如让她回家陪着她过几天好日子
Only this may lead to miracle.
心情好一点儿 也许可能还出现奇迹
I feel sorry to her.
真对不起她
She's married with me for so many years, but we still don't have a home in Beijing.
结婚这么多年还没有个北京的家
I still share a dormitory room with others.
我现在住的还是集体宿舍
Talk to your leaders about your situation and ask for a room.
跟单位说说 像你这种情况照顾分一间
Reunion is a dream for us.
团圆对我们来说 那就是个梦
Bye-bye. Thank you.
我走了 谢谢你们
Careful! Good. Come on. Yes, give it to me.
慢慢慢 得 好来 来 给我
Super Power Brother Qian and Liangzi have made.
老钱和梁子这么一折腾
The house a little lovely.now I'm a family man.
这房子还有真点意思 我也是有家的人了
Were you a wild dog before? Smoke again?
你以前是野狗啊 又抽
The more I look at the house, the more I like it.
这房子我真是越看越喜欢
You didn't marry me just for the house, did you?
你不是因为这房子才跟我结的婚吧
I'm filled with sympathy when I think of the man we met at the hospital.
我想起医院里那男的来了 多可怜呀
Yes. We really should help them realize their dream of reunion.
是呀 真应该圆他们一个团圆梦
Lend our house to them?
把咱们的房子借给他
What about our honeymoon then?
那咱们的蜜月怎么办呢
Let them realize their dream first.
先圆了他们的团圆梦再说叹
Where can we find him? We only know that his wife's name is Zeng Xiuqin.
到那儿去找他呢 就知道她爱人叫曾秀琴
Let's go and check it out at the hospital.
到医院去查呀
OK. You had this plan long before this?
嗯 你是不是早就想好了
Live here and don't worry...
踏踏实实住你的
...We can solve our problem.
我们有办法
Don't forget. Just tell her the factory has given you the house out of sympathy.
记住了 就说是厂里照顾你们俩分的
We didn't know each others before, but now you lend me your bridal chamber...
咱们素昧平生 你们把新房借给我
I wish you wouldn't feel offended, but...
有句话你别不爱听
She won't live long, right?
她不是没多长时间了吗
Now, please have your long-delayed honeymoon at my place.
你们就当在我那儿补一个蜜月
Did I just now say "lending them", right?
我刚才是说借他们住吧
Yes, you said "lending".
是说的借呀
I didn't say "Giving them", right?
不是说给啊
No. You didn't say that.
不是呀
Whew! Now I feel relieved.
噢 那我就放心了
This is our home.
这就是咱们的家
We've moved Heaven with our virtues.
咱们上辈子真是积了大德了
No more. Bring liquor!
没了没了没了 拿酒拿酒
Hardly have a chance to have a good drink together.
没机会咱们几个凑到一块堆痛痛快快地喝一次
What's that saying?
我真是觉得
"Drink like a drunkard with bossom friends, but remain a mute before disagreeable fellows."
酒逢知已千杯少 话不投机半句多
Is that so? Don't laught. You three are all noble guys.
是吧 你甭笑 你们三位那都是深明大义的人
Wait! Brother Qian, you've been filling us with barrels of liquor.
你等等等 等会儿 老钱 合着你这是一桶一桶的灌我们
Saying meaningless egghead words. I feel like...
说的又都是虚头八脑的话 我怎么有一种
I feel like being trapped by you.
要遭你暗算的感觉呀
Do you guys also feel so?
你们有这感觉没有
Yes, I do. I guess after finishing drinking he'll start talking about something unpleasant.
嗯 有 我估摸着这喝完他的话就该往难听的话上拐了
Hey, what're you thinking about?
喂 想什么呢你
These days, I've been thinking of the house.
我这几天老想 这医学要是进步了
Suppose medicine gets more advanced and cures cancers.
癌症能治了
we won't be able get back our house.
咱这房是不是就要不回来了
It seems to me you won't be able to get it back.
我看是要不回来了
We said we only lent it to them, right?
咱是说借他们住的吧
But in my impression, he told us you gave it.
反正好像跟咱俩说的时候他说的是给吧
Please help me to recall it.
你帮我回忆回忆
We'd better not make their dream come true "this life" instead of "today".
别弄成好梦一辈子游
Why do you think "it seems" now?
怎么又好像了
You were that excited and said all kinds of generous words.
那你当时那么冲动 什么仗义话都说了
They might well take lending as giving.
保不齐人家把借当成送了也说不定啊
Brothers, this time, I was over-generous.
哥们这回仗义的有点过了
That's fine, fulfilling their wishes, and...
就当是成全了别人 陶冶了自己
You're really generous!
真仗义
This is an example of noble conscientiousness.
这就叫 觉悟
Pshaw! Don't talk about conscientiousness.
啊 不不不 你甭 你甭觉悟
If you want to say anything to make us feeling worse.The liquor will help us to bear it.
你有什么雪上加霜的话 趁着有酒给大伙儿壮胆
Look, he's beginning his unpleasant talk.
得 难听的话来了
I feel that our business is growing daily popular...
我是觉得吧 咱们这个业务呢 是越来越火了
And we're getting more and more customers.Yes.
咱们这个顾客呢也是越来越多了 是
Whereas, pardon my vulgarity, we're making less and less money.
说心里话啊 咱们这个钱可是越挣越少了
That's because whenever you were excited, you would decide not to charge.
那是 您一激动就白送
Five out of ten times we volunteered. That was true.
接十个活五个大酬宾 就是
Hmm, Liangzi, would you please let Brother finish his speech?
哎 梁子 你让人家老钱把话说完
Hey, Brother Qian, I've got what you meant to say. We should be disbanded after this meal.
哎 老钱 我明白你的意思 吃完这顿饭咱就散伙儿
That's absolutely not what I want.
我绝对不是这意思
I just meant to say wether you think OK if we...
我的意思是说吧 咱们能不能够 把咱们那个
Lower our salaries a little?
工资降低点儿
I'm willing to work without salary.
我可以一分钱都不要
Me, too. I only require free meals. How the masses need us...
我也可以不要啊 管饭就行 群众是多需要咱们呢
We two should solicit financial support, then, perhaps from those real estate developers.
那咱俩出去拉赞助去 榨那帮搞房地产的去
Oh dear. How about turning it into a charity?
哎 要不然这样 咱干脆把它办成一个慈善机构得了
Ah, I think we're really a group of people that love truth instead of money.
哎呀 我真是觉得咱们就是一伙儿 只爱真理不爱钱的人呢
Rare and noble. Adjectives for describing whom?
难能可贵 那是说谁呢那是
No. Why should the country protect the great panda?
不是 国家凭什么非重点保护那大熊猫啊
I feel that we also belong to the...
我觉得咱们几个也是那种国家重点保护的那个
...the state-level class one protected species.
一级国宝
...on the verge of extinction.
濒临绝种的
Hi! Nice to see you. Please feel free to live here, as long as you like.
哎哟 来来来 这是 住 住吧 想住多长时间
The Spring Festival has come. Let me greet our sister.
就住 过年 我看嫂子去
She's already gone.
她已经走了
You can hardly imagine how much she loved this home. She shined the glasses.
你们真不知道她有多爱这个家 窗户擦得那么亮
Scrubbed the floor. When she got too sick to move.
地上扫得没有一点儿土 后来动不了了
She asked me to support her as she worshipped the home...
就让我扶着她看 怎么也看不够
Before she left, she said that she didn't feel sorry.
她临走的时候跟我说 她不遗憾
All the past hardships because she had enjoyed such a warm home.
在最后的这段日子里有一个温暖的家
A kind husband during her last days.
有我陪着她 她走得不寒心
You can come home now.
你们可以回家了
We were all drunk that day and we all cried.
那天我们都喝醉了 也都哭了
We said lots of heart-to-heart words.
互相说了许多肝胆相照的话
It was an unforgettable night.
真是难忘的一夜
Several days later, Beiyan and I held our official wedding.
几天后我和北雁正式举行了婚礼
Her parents had a talk with me.
她父母单独找我谈了一次话
asking me whether I had lied about my age.
问我是不是隐瞒了年龄
I told them that I had always looked oder than my age ever since my childhood.
我跟老人家说 我从一生出来就显得比别的孩子老
Now the year 1997 is over. I miss it.
1997年过去了 我很怀念它