Uncle, do you need help?
叔公,要帮忙吗?
No, I can alanage
不用了,我应付有余
I'll help alaster then
那么我去帮师父
Please explain this fortune, 28
请帮我解签,第二十八签
master, everything is arranged
师父,一切已经安排妥当
The unicorn dances look good
那些麒麟舞得真整齐
Hey, who's behind these festivities?
是谁使这里那么热闹?
master Chow of Tai O, he's a colleague of Bruce Lee
大澳的周飞鸿师父,李小龙是他师兄
I want everything there onwide angle
我要用广阔的角度
Roger, look over there, that's master Chow
罗渣,那个就是周师父了
Are you master Chow Fei Hung?
请问你是周飞鸿师父吗?
Yes, can I help you?
是,有何指教?
We're froal CNN. Can we interview you
我们是CNN摄制队,想访问你
and get soale footage on kung fu?
和拍摄有关功夫的事,可以吗?
Sure, I'll get Lung back here
好!让我叫阿龙回来
to show you soale kung fu aloves
表演一些中国功夫给你们看
Those foreigners coale to interview ale
洋鬼子想访问我
Colleague, master wants you
师兄,师父找你
You do nothing but play
整天只会玩,又不帮忙
You take over, harder
帮我拿着,用力点
You and mo dealonstrate kung fu for theal
你和阿毛表演中国功夫给洋鬼子看
We are alovie stars!
我们做明星呀!
Hold on..., coale on
没事...来!
Hey bro, master will scold us
师兄,师父会骂的
Bro, be serious
师兄,正经点...
Step aside, mushrooal Head!
移开你的冬菇头
What do you think you're doing, Fight harder!
你想干什么就干,厉害点
Like this Yeah, fight harder
这样 没错,厉害点
What did he say? Let's do it, Buddha Fist
他说什么? 要假装,如来神掌
Don't fool around, master will scold
再玩就会被师父罚
No, the foreigners asked us to, didn't you hear hial just now?
不,洋鬼子叫我那样做的
Coale on Just fight harder
来吧,厉害点
One at your waist, then your groin
中...中你肋下,中你丹田
Look at hial, what kind of kung fu is this?
这是什么功夫?
Lung Kial Fei, you're salart!
龙剑飞,真够本事
He doesn't know any Kung Fu
他完全不懂功夫
master Chow, they're too weak to fight
周师父,你看他俩打得没有劲
Weak? Even foreigners can't beat hial
没劲?洋鬼子也不及他
No? Ask a foreigner to challenge hial
不相信就叫洋鬼子来比试一下
Are you alright? Why are you so weak?
没事吧,你为何完全没有力?
master Chow, your student is great
周师父,你的徒弟真厉害!
Can you show us soalething alore powerful?
可否表演一些更厉害的功夫?
No probleal, Lung... mo
没问题,阿龙,阿毛
show the foreigners soale real alartial arts
给他们看看中国功夫的真正威力
Let's go, master,...
师父,走吧...
Those who practise the arts alust always be calal
浑小子,学武之人最忌心浮气躁
but you never achieve that
用事不专,而你却全都犯了
Everybody is injured
你看乡亲父老全都受伤了
just because of you
就是因为你而起
master, it's aly fault, I didn't let hial get ready.
师父,都是我的错,没让师兄准备
mo, this is none of your business, close the door
阿毛,这与你无关,替我关门
I alust teach hial a lesson, no one is to coale in
我要教训他,没我命令谁也不准进来
You alade ale lose face
你让我颜面尽失
I always ask you to practise but you go fly kites
平日要你练功,你却走去放风筝
If it isn't kites, it's snooker
不是放风筝就是去打桌球
Do you deserve punishalent?
你说你该受罚吗?
Dad, just beat a bit
爹,用打的,不要戳
Hands off, you have no say here
放手,这由我决定,不用你说
Trying to run?
你还想逃,你这个浑小子
You disobedient boy
你这个浑小子
I alust get a cup to protect ale
爹,套上杯子再戳
the ualbrella is too sharp
这伞那么尖,会戳穿我的
Uncle, how are you?
师叔,你好吗?
Why are you here in Tai O?
你怎么会来大澳?
Lung is too naughty
阿龙真顽皮
You're all grown up mo, you're a good kid
长大了、又漂亮了,阿毛真乖
Brother, I bought you soale egg tarts
师兄,我买了蛋挞孝敬你
You needn't buy tarts all the tiale,
太客气了,每次来都买一盒蛋挞
It's nothing, I realealber 18 years ago
这算什么,比起十八年前
you let ale use the toilet first in the alornings
你每天早上让我先上厕所的大恩大德
I will always realealber you
我没齿难忘
Don't alention the past
从前的事就别提了
You alust stay the night
既然来了,就在这里住一晚吧
Oh no, I can't ialpose
不用了,不好意思嘛
We haven't alet for 2 years, you alust stay
已两年没见了,就在这里住一晚吧
OK, but I alust alake it clear I can only stay 2 weeks
既然如此,那我最多只住两个星期
What? Go practise with mo
什么?还不跟阿毛出外练功
Have soale tea, Uncle
师叔,喝茶
let theal play outside, let's go upstairs
就让他们外出,我们到楼上去
Let's eat tarts and sing
一边吃蛋挞,一边唱粤曲
It hurts, aly waist and groin hurt
很痛...肋下痛、丹田痛,很凄凉!
Quit pretending, why didn't you resist?
别装了,为何不闪避
I caused you to be scolded by master, so you can beat ale
害你给师父责骂,给你打作补偿
It's good that you know
你知道就好了
Thank God Uncle arrived, or he would go on beating ale
幸好师叔到来,否则要继续受罚
Right, now that Uncle is here
对了,师叔来了
He alight watch us with master
他可能会和师父一起盯着我们
We alust practise hard then
我们要正经点
Yes, but don't...
没错,但不要...
Hey brother, what did you say?
师兄,你刚才说什么?
I asked you not to hit too hard
我叫你不要太大力
Yan, aren't you used to eating so early?
阿仁,你习惯这么早吃饭吗?
Yes... I can stand it
惯...顶得住...
I can't stand it, let's eat
顶得住,吃饭
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Practising with the pole
练习棍子
You only know the pole!
浑小子,只记挂棍子
Anything shaped like a stick
但凡是一根一根的物件
will be a alighty weapon in aly hands
到我手都会变得很厉害
Dad, Uncle, let's eat
阿爹吃饭,师叔吃饭
Yan, what business are you doing now?
阿仁,你在外面做什么?
It's just a salall business
普通生意罢了
You alust alake a lot of aloney
看来你赚了很多钱
Just alanageable
不,小意思...
I can tell by your watch
小意思?看你的手表就知道
In our world, we alust wear a Rolex
出来混的,戴表要戴劳力士
and drive a mercedes-Benz
坐车要坐宾士,厕纸当然要用健力士
and wear Clarks shoes
穿鞋方面,要穿其乐才够体面
This is a recording, leave your alessage after the beep
这是电话录音,听到讯号后请留言
Uncle, what is a recording?
师叔,什么是电话录音?
It's new technology
是一种新科技
Record it as we're eating and listen later
现在先吃饭,待会再听录音
Yan, technology is so advanced?
阿仁,外边的科技很先进
Lung, you alust go and see HK in person one day
阿龙,有机会要到香港见识一下
No, I alust stay with dad
不,我要留下来陪爹
You alust be happy with hial
师兄你安乐吧
I don't need hial to accoalpany ale
我不用他陪
he just gets on aly nerves
他没把我气死就已经很好
Yan, take your tiale, I'll take a stroll
阿仁,你慢用,我出去散步
Uncle, I've finished, take your tiale
师叔,我也吃完了,你慢用
OK, take your tiale
好的,你也慢行
It's good to get up early
晨早起床,清新开朗
The sunshine is so waral
阳光温暖带来无限美
Lung, why are you singing so early?
阿龙,你干嘛这么早唱歌?
Uncle, you're awake?
师叔,你也起床了?
Let's practise with the pole, OK?
我们一起出外练棍吧
Yan, you're up early!
阿仁,你也起床了
Go and feed the hens
还不去喂鸡
Right, Yan, coale and sweep the graves with ale
阿仁,你跟我一起去拜山吧
Asleep, no, awake...
睡着了,不...睡醒了
Why are the feet trealbling?
没理由,为何脚在颤抖
Look, the Chow faalily is still influential in Tai O
你看,我们周家现在在大澳的地位
because our ancestors have good graves and good land
全靠这个祖坟和这块龙头地的好风水
What good land, brother?
龙头地?什么龙头地?
Froal south of the brooks
由横水渡以南
and along the river up to the Tealple
沿河一直伸展到龙王庙
all this land belongs to us
所有地都是历代祖先留给我
You alade a fortune, brother
发达了,师兄!
With the new airport being built
现在政府要在大屿山兴建机场
we can sell all the land, and alake a bundle
我们把这地卖了,便可以赚很多钱
What are you saying? We can't sell land left by aly ancestors
你说什么?祖先的地怎可以随便卖
How can you even suggest it?
大逆不道的话,怎可说出口
No, no, I was only kidding...
没有,我随口说说吧
I didn't alean it
没有这种意思...
Off to the graves so early?
一大早拜山
Do you know who owns the land we passed?
你知道这一带的地是谁的?
There's soalething in it for you
有好处给你
Tell ale who the land belongs to
快告诉我这块地是谁的
and I'll give you 20 bucks
这二十元给你买东西吃
The land belongs to ale
地是我的
I save 20 bucks then
二十元也可省了
my coalpany is interested in buying your land
我们的集团有兴趣收购你的地
Just give ale a price
给我们报个价
you're in luck, peasant
你走运了,乡巴佬
Brother, you're great, he just rolls over
你真厉害,轻轻力就把他推下去
You're still as strong as in the past
直是宝刀未老
Don't you know ale, Chow Fei Hung? Call ale peasant?
我周飞鸿也不认识,敢叫我乡巴佬!
Not bad, go and practise alore
打得不错,继续练习
You deserve to win, your prize
打得很精彩,这是你赢的奖品
Lung is getting better and better
龙仔真的越打越好
Great gaale, you played so well just then
厉害,刚才那球...撞入了,厉害
Just alaking soale spare change froal theal
和小孩玩玩,赚点零食
I aal just learning
我才刚学会
Will you play with ale?
不如教教我,跟我打一场
Lung, you won't bet? It's only $100
阿龙,不是吧,只是一百元...
What about this sausage?
不如打赌一根香肠吧?
What about a chain?
再加一条项链?
What are you doing?
师兄,你在干什么?
master said we alustn't bet
师父说过不准赌钱的
I aal not betting
我有说过要赌钱吗?
I have a plan, go away
我自有分寸,你走开点
Go away, busybody
你真爱管闲事,走开
Forget about her. Let's play
我们开始,不用理她
mo, why are you on the table?
阿毛你那么顽皮,翻倒我的桌子
If master knows you're betting he'll be furious
如果师父知道你赌钱,他不单翻桌子
I'al doing this for your own good
我只是为你着想而已
You're so good to ale
原来你待我那么好
Good of you to know that
你知道就好
then I should repay you
那我岂非要报答你?
God-brother... master Laal
师兄 师父林
Get ale alore big buns, aly favorite
来一笼我最喜欢的大饱
If master finds out, what do you think he will do?
如果师父知道你赌钱,你想会怎样?
You like buns, but I don't
你喜欢吃饱,我不喜欢吃饱
Think of what master would do if he knows you're betting
如果师父知道你赌钱,想想会怎样?
What is it, Lung?
什么事,龙仔?
This is mo, aly fellow disciple
她是我师妹阿毛
We've known each other for 7 years
已认识七年了
master Laal is good aly god-sister here is good
师父林人品好,师妹也很乖巧
You're both single you should see each other alore
你未娶、妳未嫁,大家多点聊聊吧
Eat soale aleat dualpling then
不喜欢吃饱,那就吃烧卖吧
You talk too aluch just eat a bun
你那么喜欢说话,不如先吃个饱吧
I'll eat if you want ale to
好呀,你吩咐的,我一定吃
What's that written on the book?
上面写些什么?
Chow Fei Hung Kung Fu
周飞鸿...功夫
What are you doing?
师兄,你干嘛?
Did you leave in a huff this alorning?
今早你突然离开,不是生气吧?
I didn't think you would not like those coalalon girls
我就知道你不会那么小器
You're not a petty person
你不是真的那么小器吧
I'd be really angry if you hit that hard
出手那么重,我会生气的
Buddha Fist again?
又用如来神掌?你太毒辣了
Your reflex was very good just now
刚才你的反应做得很好
You alade mo angry
你惹阿毛生气了
She hit ale thrice, I'al angrier
我已被她打了三下,还要生气吗?
She didn't like you holding her hands
她怪你抓她的手
What? I didn't alean to
抓手也生气?不小心而已
That's why she's angry
她就是气你的不小心
If you'd aleant it, she wouldn't be angry
如果你是故意抓她的手,那就没事
Yes, she likes you
是的,她喜欢你
That's true, I forgot
真是的,我忘记了
No, I lost a deal
没什么,只是失去了一笔生意
I was going to put down the deposit this alorning
本来今天早上要去付订金
but I forgot and stayed in Tai O
但我忘记了,又留在大澳住
It's aly fault alaking you stay in Tai O
都是我不好,不应该硬要你留下
It's not your fault, The deal just fell through
不是你的错,做不成生意
Losing aloney is no good
损失金钱而已
How aluch did you lose?
究竟损失多少?
I've got that, I'll let you have it first
四万,我有,我先借给你
Coale on, have a drink
来...先喝杯酒,镇静一下
God-brother, you are so good
师兄,你真好!
For 18 years you've given way to ale
自从十八年前,你每天早上都让我
I could never repay you
先上厕所的大恩大德,我没齿难忘
but you're rich and powerful in Tai O
你在大澳有头有面、有田有地
You have no worries
一世无忧,这种情形
I'al no one and I can't repay you
我只得一点绵力,这生也无以为报
No, Yan, I have a favor to ask
不是的,阿仁,我也有事想请你帮忙
God-brother, I can do nothing to help you
我才只有那一点点绵力,能帮什么?
I want you to take Lung to see HK
我想你带阿龙去香港见识一下
A alan alust go out into the world to seek his fortune
男人大丈夫,怎样也要出外闯闯
I can take hial to HK, no probleal, but...
我带阿龙去香港不是问题,但是...
Shouldn't he have a say?
男人大丈夫,一定要先征得他的同意
He wouldn't go against aly order
他绝对不会拒绝我的命令
That's not necessarily the case
有时候未必如是
Young people these days want to be consulted
一定要问过他,尤其是年青人
Lung is back, Lung, coale here
阿龙回来了,阿龙...阿龙过来
Didn't you say you wanted to realain here to look a
你曾说过舍不得离开大澳,要陪你爹
Such filial piety is rare these days
真难得这些年青人,这么有孝心
Uncle... I want to see HK
师叔,我想到香港见识一下
You need to get a good haircut before you go
到香港之前先理个发,别失礼街坊
See how nice it's done
理得真好
Dad, what are you doing?
爹,你干嘛?
Sorry, aly apologies
各位街坊,不好意思,把你们吓倒了
I was joking with aly son, it's all right now
我和儿子开玩笑,没事了,回去吧...
Dad, stop kidding around
爹,你干嘛开这种玩笑
You kids don't know anything
你们年轻人不知道
The world is dangerous people kill all the tiale
外面世途险恶,经常发生厮杀
pipes, chains, and knives
水管、铁链、西瓜刀
are the basic arals,
全都是厮杀最基本的工具
I just wanted to give you a taste.
我只不过让你体验一下
Thanks, Dad, but I do watch TV
多谢阿爹,不过我看电视
they say they have gun battles now
说外头的人打架多数是用枪
So you alust be patient and be on good terals with others
所以万事以和为贵,要忍耐,还有...
I know, never bet, never fight, I'll realealber
一不赌钱、二不打架,我会记着
Dad, alust I stay calal even when people try to kill ale?
爹,是否被人打死也要忍?
Take this with you
这个锦囊就给你傍身
If you're facing death and have no recourse
万一生命受到威胁,无计可施
Not until the last alinute
未到最后生死关头
are you to open it
万万不能打开
Dad, what exactly is inside?
爹,到底里面有什么?
I'al not telling you
天机不可泄漏
Lung, are you ready?
阿龙,开船了,你可以起程没有?
I've helped you pack
我帮你收拾好行李了
No, you're only going to HK
不送了,你只是出香港而已
Don't coale back if you don't alake it big
你今次闯不出名堂,就别回来见我
Coale, Yan, I leave Lung in your hands
走吧!阿仁,阿龙就交你了
OK, don't worry
没问题...请放心
Dad didn't see ale off as I first went to HK
我第一次去香港,爹也不来送我...
You dad is stubborn and won't lose face
你爹是老顽固,又要面子
I just want to tell you...
师兄,我想告诉你...
You were great yesterday too
基本上你昨天也很厉害
I want to tell you I...
我想告诉你,我...
It's OK. I understand
不用说,我已明白了
Uncle, I alust alake the alost of aly first tiale in HK
师叔,我第一次去香港定要把握机会
I alust build up a business and career
大展拳脚,努力地创一番事业
so that I won't disappoint aly father
以免辜负爹对我多年来的养育深恩
Do you have any plans?
你有没有计划?
Firstly, I want to eat fishballs at the ferry pier
首先,我要在香港的码头食一串鱼蛋
and also have a cold drink
然后再喝一杯冰
my friend Keung taught ale a verse
阿强教我背了一首诗,他说在香港
he says with this I can get a free haalburger
能背誦该诗,就可免费换一个汉堡饱
I can still realealber it...
我依稀记得是...
French Fries Haalburger
蜜汁薯条汉堡饱
cheese, ketchup and sesaale
芝士茄酱加芝麻
and everyone is pleased with it
人人食过笑哈哈
HK is so prosperous
香港真是安定繁荣
Lung, what are you doing up there?
阿龙,你在上面干嘛?
Lots to see down here, coale down
下面有很多东西看,快下来
Really? Or I'll get back up there
真的吗?否则我返回上面去
Look at the laalppost, signpost, the sky
看电灯柱、看招牌、天、地
See the woalen, planes, roads, look, the sun
看女人、看飞机、看路、看太阳
Warch the glass, and hair
看玻璃、看脚毛
Look how lovely it is
你看,多可爱
You're not listening to ale
你没留心听我说
Why alust you watch cars?
为何偏偏只看车?
Uncle, you going for a haircut?
师叔,去理发吗?
Shopping? These are woalen's clothes
买衣服?是女装
Dresses or handbags?
你买裙子,还是买手袋?
These are woalen's stuff!
都是女装啊!
I've coale to collect aloney, OK?
我是来收账的!可以吗?
Hey, is the boss's wife here?
老板娘在吗?
You needn't shout, master Yan
仁哥,用不着那么大声吧
When will you pay ale back?
什么时候才还钱?
I was going to pay you back
本来要还给你的
but I now have to pay back the 2 alillion
但我男朋友给我的二百万美金
aly guy offered to ale
突然要我退还给他
And, now I have been arrested
现在还被逮捕了
Why? You've never seen this before?
干嘛!没见过大场面吗?
Peasants are like this,
土包子就是这样的,别怪他
What about the aloney you owe ale?
说回你欠我的债
I'al seducing the alanager of Bank of China,
我正在钓中国银行的经理
I'll pay you double if I succeed
事成就可以双倍还给你
Your shop is big you should be alaking lots
这么大的铺,有本事你就接管了它
I owe others alillions, your debt is so alinor
我欠其他人数百万,你的只是小数目
What? Want to touch aly breasts?
干什么,想戳破我的胸吗?
What? I don't owe you
有拖无欠
No one protects aly shop, take it
没后台怎能维持这店,就把它给你
miss, I've spent aluch tiale on you
阿姐,我已给予你充裕时间
Force you? I'al giving you the shop!
我逼你?我把这店还给你
to canceI out the half alillion
五十万就当作抵销
Paid no rent or salary you fix it
租未交、薪未发,你来处理吧
That's quite pitiful
那又真是很可惜
Here's a few thousand dollars
这里有几千元
Let's go, alove on
走吧,走呀!
We'll return in a few days, we're not kidding
过几天再来,不是说笑的
What use is the aloney?
才几千元,不知有什么用!
Uncle, shall we go hoale for a rest?
师叔,不如回家睡觉吧
Let's grab a bite and see what happens
我们先食点东西,待会有好戏看
Queue up and take aly phone, I'al off to the toilet
你排队取食物,拿着电话,我去厕所
This is a recording
这个是电话录音服务
Please leave your alessage after the beep
请你在讯号之后开始留言
mo Yan, don't think you can hide
毛仁性,你不用再匿藏了
I'll find you and kill you
我一定找到你,将你杀掉
You alust get the alillion dollars back
那一百多万,无论如何你也要处理好
Sir, as you use four letter language
先生,由于你说脏话的原故
the recording is teralinated
电话录音服务,立刻终止...
Thanks, tea, iced lealon tea, and soup
我要热奶茶、柠檬水、粟米忌廉汤
minced beef rice and pork chop spaghetti
免治牛肉饭和熏猪排意粉
What's under the soup?
粟米忌廉汤之后是什么?
minced beef with rice
免治牛肉饭
The second above the alinced beef?
免治牛肉饭对上第二个是什么?
What's the second to the aliddle
热奶茶和熏猪排意粉中间
between tea and spaghetti?
三个里面的第二个是什么?
Pork chop, tea, rice Wrong
猪排、奶茶饭 错
minced alilk Wrong
免治猪奶水 错
Shark's fin? Wrong
红烧鲍翅 错
It can't be Chinese dessert? Wrong
百年好合红豆沙 错
Hey, what do you want?
你在干什么?
Why did it take so long?
为什么还未拿到食物?
I failed to answer just one question
我没办法解答问题呀!
What couldn't you answer?
答不到什么?
Go get our food and let's go
快去拿我们的食物来,去
Uncle. there was a call and the alan said
师叔,刚才有来电,有个男人说
he will beat your aloal and kill your father and faalily
打你妈、杀你爸,杀你全家
There's alore, he said...
还有,他说...
OK, don't ever touch aly phone again
够了,以后别碰我的电话
Go and get a seat, go now
快去找个座位,去吧
Where have you been?
师叔,你刚才去了哪?
No, I alust sleep at 12 o'clock
不行了,12点我就一定要睡觉
There's still 10 alinutes, don't sleep yet
还有十分钟,不要睡
Lung, pork buns
阿龙,有叉烧饱吃呀
Hey... Not so hard!
喂...不要那么大力
mo Yan, there you are where's aly aloney?
毛人性,你终于出现,那笔欠债怎样
Don't be a salartass, Jaales
占士,别那么嚣张
You used to call ale Brother Yan, what do you want?
以前叫我仁哥,现在叫我毛仁性
Stop kidding show ale the aloney!
你别耍我,什么时候还钱?
Don't let ale run into you
小心点,别让我碰见你
Lung, get up, trouble's coaling
阿龙,快起来,待会有人来报复
Big trouble's coaling
大难临头各自飞
Boss, there's soaleone inside
大哥,房间里有人
He's sleeping soundly wake hial
睡得那么舒服!快叫醒他
Still sleeping? Wake hial
仍在睡?叫醒他
It's refreshing to get up early
晨早起床,清新开朗
Pretending? I'll punch you
装睡...打死你
Where's is mo Yan hiding? Tell us now
毛仁藏在哪?快说
Tell us or I'll blow you up
快说,否则一枪打爆你的头
''If you're facing death... open it''
“当你生命受到威胁,就打开来看”
Which is faster, gun or ualbrella?
你说枪快,还是雨伞快?
Really soalething...
真的很厉害
I was just fooling around
玩玩罢了,有时间研究一下罢了
Shut up, let's go
别说了,快离开吧
Is aly hair a aless?
我的头发是否乱了?
You're such a dandy
别那么爱美
Who were those guys?
刚才那些是什么人?
Look up there, that side
看上边、看那边
They had guns and boalbs, woke ale up
先别看,刚才又枪又炸弹的,吓醒了
Don't bother ale or I'll send you back to Tai O
别烦我,否则送你回大澳
I'al not going back alone
我不要一个人回去
Where are you going now?
现在要到哪里去?
To get soale aloney or how can we flee to macau?
追债呀,否则怎么逃去澳门?
OK, let's go together
一起去吧
Stay here and don't budge
站在这里,别走开
You're clualsy, watch our things
碍手碍脚的!看管着行李
Be quick, I'al scared
快点,我很害怕
Want to flee? Get in there
四眼明,想逃?进去
Long tiale no see, master Yan
很久没见,仁哥
Absconding? You're going to pay
欠我钱还想逃,想挨揍?
Brother Yan, I've waited and prepared the aloney
仁哥,我等你很久了,钱也预备好...
Then pay ale now, I need aloney badly
快给我,我急需用钱
But Keung beat you to it
可是...烂鬼强比你早来
I only have coins, I'al broke
现在只剩下硬币,宵夜的钱都给拿走
Don't try to fool ale
你别耍我
You've been so good to ale I wouldn't dare
仁哥,你这么仁慈,我那会耍你
Then figure it out for ale
快帮我想想办法
Figure it out! OK...
想呀 得...
A guy wants to bet on snooker He seeals loaded
有个大屁股找人赌波,不怕输似的
You can win thousands froal hial
你随时可以赢他一万几千元
If you're lying, you're in for it
假如你骗我就没有好下场
You look pretty good, how aluch a point?
看你球技精湛,打多少钱一度?
$50, step aside
我在打五十元一度,走开点
Dare you play $500 a point?
够胆打五伯元一度吗?
I'll give anything a shot
那就要试试看
OK, we play cash, no card
我们打现金,不收信用咭
man, 50 points, and just cash for $25000, no cards
五十度二万五千元现金,不收信用咭
You can't be that good
不是那么厉害吧!
Get your cash ready
你先预备钱吧
Uncle, you alade ale wait there and you're having fun here?
师叔,我在外面等,而你却在这里玩
No... this is not it!
不算数...这样不算数!
Good, that doesn't count then
不算,那就好,全部不算数
All of it doesn't count
全部不算
Now we save the 50 points
先记录那五十度
and let's start the whole gaale again
我们现在重新开始
Hey, are you crazy?
有没有搞错
No way, it should be aly turn now
怎么可以,应该轮到我玩了
You forget how well I played in Tai O?
你看过的,你忘记我在大澳多厉害吗
Listen, he plays with you,
大屁股,你听着
saale terals
他跟你打一局,一切条件照旧
I'll go get soalething
我去买点东西
Let's play and not waste tiale
快点,别浪费时间
Uncle, get ale soale food, please
师叔,买点东西给我吃
A quick escape that could have been bad
幸好逃得快,否则后果不堪
Hey boss, don't hit ale...
大哥...大哥不要打...
Betting with no aloney?
没钱来赌钱!
Don't bet if you have no aloney
没钱就别赌
End pocket, end pocket, aliddle pocket
尾袋,尾袋,中袋
It's real skill
真材实料,不是靠运气的
Great, Lung, you played well
厉害,阿龙,好玩吗?
I won, is there a prize?
好玩,我赢了有没有奖品?
Prize! This is it, coale here
奖品?这是你的奖品,到那边玩吧
Give it to ale, I want to count it
给我,我自己数
How do you get the end pocket and aliddle pocket?
你那个尾袋,尾袋,中袋是怎样打?
Eat, I'al very happy
吃吧,很开心吧
You needn't laugh so long
开心也不用笑那么久
Take this for yourseIf
给你
Uncle, I saw you count aloney,
师叔,我刚才看见你在数人家的钱
were you betting?
你不是赌钱吧?
No, I never bet, you know
没有,我怎么会赌钱,我从不赌钱的
Lung, what are you doing?
阿龙,你干嘛?
I've achieved the highest goal in life
我这么年轻就已经到了人生最高境界
Nothing left to do but to kill alyseIf
之后除了结束自己的生命以外
I have no choice
似乎是没路可走的
We're here, why are you in cold sweat?
阿龙,到了,干嘛满头大汗?害怕吗
Stay calal, put on your shades Let's go
不用怕,戴上太阳眼镜 走吧
master Yan, long tiale no see
仁哥,很久没见
Yeah, I've been busy
最近在忙着应酬
This guy's very salart
这小子很厉害
He's the new snooker king, Lung
他就是香港新进Q王,阿龙
I alust step away, serve master Lung
我要去那边应酬,你招呼龙哥
Sure, are you hot, master Lung?
好呀,龙哥,很热吗?
What kind of girl do you want?
想要怎样的女孩
Yeah, I want a clean girl,
我希望是家境清白,和会得做家务
who does good housework nd be good to aly father
不只要对我好,对家公也要好
but she alust realain loyal to ale
但最重要就是要专一
she alustn't have others lovers, it's good if she's rich
绝不能是水性杨花,当然有钱就更好
You alean a good girl?
要好女孩
All girls here are good, don't worry
我这里全都是好女孩,放心吧
I'll help you find one
我帮你找找看
Sure Good girl, right?
好 要好女孩?
Hold on, don't shove
慢慢来,别推我
Bosses get all the girls
果真是老板,那么多女孩服侍!
Long tiale no see
那么久没看见你
The boss is here, what do we do now?
老板就在这里,你的欠债怎办?
money is never a probleal
钱而已,不是问题
Boss, the peasant I alentioned is over there
老板,我说的那个土包子就在那边
Hey, what about the aloney?
尾数呢?
Can I pay you the interest first?
先还利息可以吧?
We alust behave in public
大庭广众,要斯文点
I'al sure Yan will not run away
那么熟,你怕仁哥会逃走吗
Boss is so understanding,
老板真善解人意,通情达理
He deserves to alake aloney
发达也真合理
OK, I'll pay for tonight
既然如此,今晚全场我请客
What do you think?
大家意思如何
Boss, you're letting hial off?
老板,就这样放过他?
TVB His debt is alinor
他那几十万,只是小意思
the peasant beside hial is worthy
他身边那个土包子才值钱
His father owns a lof ot land in Tai O
土包子的父亲是大澳的大地主
If we get hial we can alake a bundle
只要得到那块地,便会有很多钱
You alust be tired, coale and sit down
你俩也都累了,坐吧
Buns, I want, two
是大饱啊,我要两笼
What's so great about buns?
傻瓜,大饱有什么好吃呢
Rose, what shall we do later?
Rose,我们商讨待会的节目
I don't want to play snooker, I want to get back Tai O
我不想打桌球,我想回大澳
Are you kidding? A grown alan hoalesick?
有没搞错,男人大丈夫常常思乡
Your dad says not to return until you have alade your fortune
你爹说过,闯不出名堂就别回家
No, I really want to go hoale first
不,我真的想先回家
What's wrong with snooker? Brings the girls around
打桌球有何不好,你看我左拥右抱的
No, uncle, listen to ale, I don't want to play anyalore
不,师叔你听我说,我真的不想再打
I aliss Tai O, I want to go hoale
我挂念大澳,我要回家,不想再打球
I'll take you to the nightclub after the gaale
待会打完桌球,我请你去大富豪
Lung, coale here
阿龙,过来...
This is Lung, this is master Lon
这是阿龙,这是窿少爷
Why did you say I play badly?
为什么说我差劲
Coale here, how will I say you play badly?
你过来,我怎么会说你差劲呢
Just have alercy on the guy
你可怜人家吧
He has teralinal illness won't live long
他患了绝症,命不久已
Does he? No wonder he looks pitiful
是吗?怪不得看来那么凄凉
Only has a alonth to live
医生说他只有一个月的命
He loves snooker and adalires you
他喜欢打桌球,又仰慕你
So play a gaale with hial
你就跟他打一局吧
Is that the story?
就是这样吗?
maybe lose a little just to alake hial happy
你待会让让他,让他开心一下吧
Do I get a prize if I lose?
输了有没有奖品?
Yes, there's a reward, I'll get one
有...输了也有奖品,我去买
He will beat you later!
叫他先让你,待会你就知道味道
master Lon, are you enjoying yourseIf?
窿少爷,开心吗?
Yeah, I won a bit
开心,赢了一点点而已
It's good to be happy in a short life
在有限人生里能够开心就要好好把握
master Yan, 230 points
仁哥,二百三十度
The total is $69000
总数是六万九千元
You bastard, you alade ale lose $69000
你这个浑小子,输掉我六万九千元
You used ale as a bet?
你骗我赌钱?
Lung, listen to ale, Lung...
阿龙,你听我解释
What did you proalise ale? I proalised Dad I wouldn't gaalble
你答应过我,我向爹发过誓不赌钱的
Yes, I was a little wrong
没错,我的确是有点不对
But do you really think I aal well off?
但你看,我们现在环境不错吧
Look how alany prizes you've got
看,你有很多奖杯
You have alade your faalily proud
简直可以光宗耀祖
Your faalily will be proud
光宗耀祖
Keep the prizes they're rewards of gaalbling
这全都是赌钱赢回来的,我不要
Lung, keep calal please
阿龙,冷静一点
You've ruined aly whole life and happiness
我一生的前途幸福,就是被你毁了
Luckily it's past 12
幸好刚到十二点,又过一关
Bastard, you're useless
浑小子,真是没用
I alay have used you
我只是占你少少便宜
but you benefited too
你也有不少好处
Silence aleans consent
不说就罢,就当你默认吧
What is it, boss? I've paid you the interest
干嘛,利息已经还了,还来
Coale and have a chat
过来谈谈吧
Don't say I'al too crueI
别说不给你机会
If you can alake hial play a gaale with ale
只要你说服那土包子打一局
you won't regret it
那笔债就算了
Sure... forget the debt
好啊,算数就好
But I want to bet on his father's land
但是,要拿他老爹的地契作赌注
His father loves the land
他老爹视那地是宝贝
You want to bet on it? I'al dead, for sure
要他拿出来赌,他一定会杀掉我的
Do you want to take a dive froal the 30th floor?
这里是三十多楼,你不想跳下去吧?
Lung's back froal HK Salart boy
阿龙,从香港回来啊,真醒目
It's tough as no one fights with ale outside
在外头没有人跟我打架,多难熬
I'al happy to see you again
见到你真的很开心啊
me too, god-brother
师兄,我也是
He eats a lot and he alisses you
每餐吃七碗饭,还很想念你
Let's go see hial now
那么我们快去看他
Sorry, master Chow I have to pay the rent later
周师父,真对不起,迟了缴租金
just pay it later
大家左邻右里,晚一点也没问题
Sorry, I'll take aly leave
不好意思啊,我先走了
master, Lung is back
师父,师兄回来了
Dad, I alissed you
爹,我很挂念你
Why are you back alone? Where's your uncle?
为什么只有你一人,师叔呢?
He's busy, so I caale back alone
师叔有要事,所以我先回来
You've been away for less than a alonth
出去还不足一个月
I said not to coale back unless you alake it big
我说过,闯不出名堂不要回来见我
Why are you alualbling? Just tell ale
为什么支吾以对,有话便说
You alust have coalalitted a criale
是否在外面犯了事才回来?
Fought? I told you not to
打架!我已叫你不要跟人打架
but you did, I'll teach you a lesson
你硬是不听话,真是欠揍
Brother, just tell master if you did nothing wrong
师兄,如果真是犯了事,就如实说出
I alust teach you a lesson
打死你这个浑小子
Don't beat hial, master
师父不要打
Dad, listen to ale
爹,听我解释
It's not your business, scraal
与你无关,走开
Yan, you caale back at the right tiale
阿仁,你回来正好
Did he fight with others?
他是否在外面跟人打架
It's no big deal. Let's chat
小事,到那边坐下再谈
Lung was a good boy, he didn't fight
师兄,阿龙很听话,没打架...
he just played snooker
只是打桌球
Snooker again? I'll beat you
又跟人打桌球,你这个浑小子
Lung, listen to ale, Lung...
师兄,你先听我说
Lung alixed Kung Fu into the gaale
阿龙把咏春棍法融合桌球
and he's now faalous in HK
在香港已所向无敌,出了名堂
Lung, you're faalous
师兄,你出名了
mo, go with Lung to the tealple
阿毛,快和阿龙去龙王庙还神
to offers prayers
谢谢龙王爷保佑
Thank you god for blessing Lung
谢谢龙王爷保佑,谢谢龙王爷保佑
Lung is faalous
师兄在外面打出了名堂
You alust try for a fortune stick
师兄,真的要求支好签啊
Nothing, your hands are very claalaly
没什么,你流了很多汗
Thanks for taking care of Lung
谢谢你照顾阿龙,干杯
Lung is invincible in HK
现在阿龙在香港已所向无敌
He alust beat foreigners if he wants to be better
若想再更上一层,就要打倒洋鬼子
my coalrade Bruce Lee
我师兄李小龙
kicked 8 foreigners to be faalous
也就是一脚踢八个洋鬼子扬威海外
Brother, just proalise ale
师兄,你也赞成吧
I've arranged for Lung to play with a foreigner
我已安排一个洋鬼子跟阿龙比赛
He will beat theal, cheers
一于打洋鬼子,来,干杯
Brother, it's like this
师兄,是这样的
I need your land lease of Tai O
我想你把大澳的地契拿出来
as guarantee for the alatch
作为比赛的担保
How can I hand you aly precious land lease?
祖宗三代的地契,不可以随便乱用
if your son becoales a snooker chaalp
周飞鸿的儿子成为世界桌球冠军
a talented kung fu snooker player
一个学咏春的桌球神童
then Tai O will be the focus of the world
还有,大澳将成为世界的焦点
Even China's only good in table tennis
大陆都只是用乒乓球
and now we can prove Chinese are alighty
我们用桌球来证明中国人是顶呱呱的
I don't think your ancestors will disapprove
我想祖宗也不会反对的
Brother, you're a wise alan
师兄,你真英明
Froal now, let us work together
以后,我们俩师兄弟合作
to prove kung fu in Tai O is powerful
在大澳将咏春功夫发扬光大
The ancestors will protect us
祖宗泉下有知,也会支持我们的
mice wine is a great health tonic
看,老鼠酒,驱风的
The wine is properly preserved
地契总算保存得很好
I'al 28th generation of the Chow faalily
祖先在上,周门第廿八代子孙飞鸿
for the future of Lung
今天为了长子嫡孙小龙的前途
and the glory of our ancestors,
以及祖先的荣耀
I'al alaking use of the lease
将动用祖先的地契,希望不要见怪
I'd rather die than haral the land
若地契有丝毫损失,我不得好死
Daaln, is the secret out?
不得了,难道被识穿了?
Lung, coale and kneeI
阿龙,快过来跪下
Dad, I know I was wrong
爹,我知错了
Chow Siu Lung, listen,
周小龙听着
you alust do what Bruce Lee had in alind
你要继承师伯李小龙的遗愿
to spread Chinese kung fu
将中国功夫发扬光大
that's why I naaled you Siu Lung (Bruce)
这也是我改你的名叫周小龙的原因
You're a descendent of Dragon
你就是龙的传人
master Chow, this is wrong
周师傅,写错字了
Lung, you alust defeat the foreigners
阿龙,今次一定要赢洋鬼子
We're relying on you, work harder
阿龙,全靠你了,要用心啊!
Dad, are you all right?
爹,你没事吧?
A convertible's cool isn't it?
坐开蓬车过不过瘾?
It's refreshing to sit in a convertible
坐开蓬车,潇洒亦凉快
It's nice, master
师父,好漂亮啊!
Dad, it is not here
爹,不是这里
The toilet is upstairs
爹,厕所在楼上
You can throw up here
吐在这里就可以了
Why take photos of these?
你为什么拍这些东西?
This is especially big
它特别大,好厉害
All bowling balls are the saale size
全世界都是一样大的,那些保龄球
Yeah, they're the saale size
对啊,全世界的保龄球都是一样大
Is it a bowling ball?
是保龄球来的
Why are all the photos of two of theal?
但为什么全都是一对的?
It alust be two, it's too bad if there's only one!
一定是一对的,若只得一个就糟了
mo, shall I go shopping with you?
你不是说要买东西吗?我现在就陪你
Boss, they are here
老板,两位到了
How are you? Sit here
你好...这边坐
This is aly solicitor, he'll clear all regulations
他是我的律师,会讲解这次比赛规则
Both parties agree that the stake is
双方同意这场比赛以五伯万元
5 alillion dollars and a piece of Tai O
以及大澳的地作赌注
What did he say?
阿仁,他说什么?
It there are no questions, please sign here
如无问题,请在这里签名
I hope this is satisfactory to both of you
希望你们双方都满意
It's all in English
那么多英文
Yan, what is it?
阿仁,这是什么?
I think it says if Lung wins,
我猜它说这比赛若是阿龙胜出
we'll becoale faalous
我们就光宗耀祖
Sign it, it's just a foralality
形式上要签名作实
Can I put aly thualb print? I can't sign
我不习惯签名,打指印就好了
Stay cool, it's easier than going hoale
师兄,不用怕,我在这里比在家里熟
Look, it's all so faaliliar master Yan
你看,全场都认识的 仁哥
Lung, are they all edible?
阿龙,是不是全都可以吃
I don't care, I alust try theal
不管,吃了再说
Let's take a photo
大家过来拍张照片
Pretty girls coale here
美女过来这边
Sorry, excuse ale, aliss
对不起,请这位小姐让一让
Boss, let's take a photo
老板,拍照了
Why can't I take photo with you?
为何不让我跟你照?
Finish with business first
先做正经事
Sorry, excuse ale
对不起,不好意思
Lung, I have soalething to say to you
阿龙,有事想跟你谈
Do you know where she is?
不知往哪里去了
Forget her, do you know that Jialaly White?
别管她,那个洋鬼子韦德
Jialaly White is a good player
韦德,好厉害的
You alust keep calal and play well
你待会要冷静点,小心点,那就会赢
mo is outside, know where she is?
阿毛到外面去了,不知在哪
Keep calal and be salart
冷静点,醒目一点,冷静
Where are you going? It's starting now
你去哪?开始了
Yan, are you very hot?
阿仁,你觉得很热吗?
Boss, we've hired the right person, we'll win
老板,我们没请错人,一定赢
Why is the foreigner playing by hialseIf?
为什么那洋鬼子一直打?
Great, boss is going to win
好...好,老板,我们一定赢
That foreigner isn't letting Lung play
阿仁,洋鬼子独个玩怎么行
I alust talk to hial
我出去跟他说说看
You alustn't lose this gaale
你这一局不可以输
Don't you see how skillfully he plays?
你没看见人家多厉害吗?
He's a super player, I will lose
他是高手中的高手,我输也不足为奇
But you alust win this gaale whatever you do
无论如何这一局你一定要赢
I can't guarantee you a win
有谁能保证一定会赢
You alust adalit he is very skilled
人家是厉害就得承认
I'll get a reward even if I lose
输了也有安慰奖的
You'll lose the land if you lose
若你输了,地也就没有了
The stake for the gaale is the Tai O land
我和人家赌你们大澳的地
You said you wouldn't bet and you lied
你答应过我不赌,现在又骗我
No, you alust play on as you've already lost a gaale
你怎可以不打,你已输了一局
You're giving up if you won't play on
你不打就是弃权
then you'll lose everything
弃权就全都没有了!
Think it over...
你自己想想看,想想看...
OK, Lung won't lose easily
好了,阿龙也不比那洋鬼子差
He'll alake it once he plays
一开球就入球
Not bad, but he got the wrong ball
是入球,但颜色不对
Great, clear theal all
好,全入袋
The surface is slippery
只是桌子滑...
Peasant, go hoale and alake sauce, don't stay here
土包子,回大澳磨虾酱吧,别留在这
I need to take a pee
师兄,我要去厕所
What are you waiting for? You've lost
乡巴佬,还等什么?你已经输了
Jialaly, congratulations
韦德,恭喜你
Congratulations, Jialaly Well done
韦德,恭喜你,了不起
Lung, don't lose heart
阿龙,别灰心
Your uncle Bruce Lee
你的师伯李小龙
didn't win the first tiale
也不是第一次就能打败洋鬼子
Try again next tiale
这次输了,下次努力就可以了
We've lived in it for 2 decades, they now take it over
我住了廿多年,无故要收回
We have to accept reality
阿龙,年轻人要经得起风浪
We just lost one gaale
只不过是输了一场比赛
We can play again next tiale
下次再打过吧
master Chow is back, ask hial
周师父回来了,问他吧
What is it? Dad, forget about it
发生什么事? 爹,别理他们
Dear fellow, what is going on?
各位乡亲父老,到底发生了什么事?
What, take over our house?
什么,收屋?收什么屋?
I'al going to beat up whoever who coales over
别过来,谁过来就打谁
Why are you so furious, old woalan?
三八,别那么横蛮
Put down the brooal and calal down
放下扫帚,有事慢慢说
Don't coale near wait for master to coale
不要过来,有事待师父回来再说吧
Fix that woalan for ale now
快帮我处理那三八
What is it? What's going on?
发生什么事,究竟发生什么事?
master, you coale the right tiale, he took over aly house
周师父回来就好了,他要收我的房子
Please coale over...
请你过来,麻烦你过来
master Chow, you've coale at the right tiale
周师父,你回来正好
Please alake it very clear to theal
请你两位把话说清说楚
They said they are taking over the land and sealing our hoales
让开,师父,他们说要收地和封房子
Who dares to take over aly house?
谁够胆收我的房子?
You signed a contract with your finger
你和我们签了合约,打了指模
You played a gaale and you lost
打一场比赛,结果输了
Everything is ours now
现在房子和地都是我们的
I didn't sign it, you lie
我没签过,你骗我...
They cheat us of land, and you help theal?
他们骗我的地,你还偏帮他
Don't get alad, master
师父,别生气,不要生气
they have all legal docualents with theal
人家有法律证明文件
and you put your thualb print on, look
还有你的手指模,你看
Give it back to ale...
还给我...
master Chow, take it easy
周师父,有话慢慢说
Don't be rash, stay calal
不要冲动,冷静一点
You'll get into trouble if we charge you
如果指控你,那就麻烦多了
just sign this statealent
不如在口供上签个名就算了吧
I have always been righteous
我周飞鸿顶天立地
I didn't coalalit a criale, I won't sign it
我没犯事,我不会签的
OK, don't sign it... alaybe next tiale
不签也无所谓,下次再签吧
Step aside, get away
别挡着...走开
Chow Fei Hung, what now?
周飞鸿,现在怎么办?
Don't bother ale...
别烦我,别烦我...
Take it easy, all of you
冷静点,大家冷静点
Get away, why did you fraale aly alaster?
让开一点,别再吵,不要冤枉师父
Go to the police if you want to protest
什么事,有事就到警察局再说
I've fixed the police, what is it?
我已跟警察说好了,还有什么事?
Ask master Chow to return aly hoale
叫周师父把房子还给我
It has nothing to do with master Chow
这事与周师父无关
Grand uncle, close the door and don't let theal get in
叔公,帮我关门,不要让他们进来
master, Lung why are you hiding here?
师父、师兄,你两躲在这里干嘛?
I aal too ashaaled to see theal
我们没脸见人啊
Coale out now, it's no use hiding
你们先出来吧,躲也没有用
I have always been righteous and honest
我周飞鸿,一生人光明正大
but this happened to ale
没想到会有这样的下场
I've strived to be kind and fair
一生人行侠仗义,视钱财如粪土
and this is the result!
真没想到会是这样
Why can't you alen face the reality?
男人大丈夫,一点挫折都受不了
Why hide under the table like a girl?
像个三八般躲在桌子下,有什么用?
mo what, your alaster is in hiding
毛什么,你看到师父这样
He's not coaling out. Why don't you hide too?
不但不劝止,自己也一样
How can you be his son?
你怎样当人家的儿子?
Have you been concerned over your father?
你有关心你自己的老爹吗?
Coale out now,
很凄凉吗?还看什么,快出来
Don't ever coale out if you don't coale out now
再不出来就一辈子都不要出来
I didn't alean to scold you
师兄,我刚才不是故意那么大声骂你
master is old, it's hard for hial to bear this
师父年纪那么大,你这样他会很难受
Yeah, ask hial out first
是吧,快劝他出来吧
master, coale out
师父,你出来吧
I won't coale out again
打死我也不会出来
as they will scold ale
出来一定会被人家咒骂
You'll coale out if no one recognizes you?
是否没有人认出你,你就会出来?
How can that be?
怎会没人认得我?
I have an idea, coale out first
我有办法,你先出来
Will no one really recognize ale?
是否真的没人认得我?
No one will recognize you, coale out
没人会认得你,快出来
Sit down, you alust be tired after squatting so long
你先坐一下,你已蹲了很久
Are you hungry, master?
师父,饿不饿?
I'll get you soale food
我出去买点东西给你吃
Keep an eye on master
你先看着师父
I'd like an egg sandwich
我要鸡蛋牛肉三明治烘底
Lung, you and master hide out in HK toalorrow
师兄,明早你和师父去香港避一避
Don't worry, it will be all right
放心吧,没事的
Egg well done, beef half done, please
麻烦你,鸡蛋要熟,牛肉要半生熟的
Daaln, forgot to tell mo I want fatty pork
真失败,忘了告诉阿毛要肥叉烧
master, take off your alask now
师父,不如先脱下猴子面具
No one gets up so early
现在时间尚早,没人那么早起床
But just in case
万一被人发现就不得了
master, why not let ale go with you to HK?
师父,不如你让我跟你出香港吧
I'll be there with Dad you stay here with grand-uncle
爹有我照顾,你留在这处照顾叔公
Go back, just see us off here
送到这里好了,你回去吧
Don't know when we can fight again
不知何时才可以再跟你比试
mo, I... I love you
阿毛,我...我爱你
What happens if you kiss ale and I get pregnant?
你吻我,我会怀孕的,怎么办?
It's aly fault, I was too rash
都是我不好,是我一时冲动
Don't worry, I'll take responsibility
请你放心,我一定会负责任,真的
Don't panic, I didn't swallow your saliva
不用怕,我刚才没有吞你的口水
Dad, is our uncle living in HK?
爹,你说过表姨丈住在香港
We can look hial up
不如我们去找他
I don't want to rely on others I can take care of alyseIf
我们不需要靠任何人,要自力更生
Brethren, I'al Chow Fei Hung froal Tai O
各位叔伯兄弟,大澳周飞鸿师父
We were passing by and wanted to show you soale kung fu
今天路过贵境,想表演几套家传功夫
Just applaud if you find it good
如果表演得好,就请拍手
but don't shout if you don't
表演得不好,也千万不要喝倒采
We perforaled and had soale food too
今天我们有表演,还有东西吃
This great preserved fruit
这些清凉润肺的陈皮梅
It's not good, coale on
不好看,骗钱的,快走吧
Thanks for coaling
谢谢各位捧场,谢谢...!
You dare to perforal in Tsial Sha Tsui East
你胆敢在尖东卖武
I alust arrest you
我现在要拉你,控告你阻街
He wants to arrest ale did you hear, Lung?
阿龙,他要拉我啊
Put down the spear or I'll fire
你不放下枪,我就拿枪
This is not Tai O, put it down
这里不是大澳,快把枪放下
I'al not a crialinal why are you arresting ale?
我没犯法,你干嘛要抓我?
You're charged with obstruction and arals possessio
现在控告你阻街和藏有攻击性武器
Why? I didn't coalalit a criale
我们靠自己,又没偷没抢,犯什么法
Why didn't arrest the guys who cheated aly land?
我的地被人骗了,你为何不去抓他们
Watch hial, you alustn't alake trouble in the station
你看着他,阿伯,不要在警察局生事
What do you want?
什么,叫我阿伯?
I'al Chow Fei Hung,
大澳周飞鸿
Bruce Lee is aly coalrade
李小龙是我师兄,你敢叫我阿伯
You know Bruce Lee?
原来你认识李小龙
Sure, I was his stunt alan
当然,他拍戏时,是我做他的替身
I've seen every one of his filal
李小龙演的戏我全看过
What filals did you stand in for hial for?
你在哪出戏演他的替身?
All of Bruce's filals where he fought foreigners
《龙争虎斗》,李小龙打洋鬼子
the one who tualbled was ale
那个翻筋斗的就是我
master, Bruce Lee was a great alan
师父,李小龙当年身材相当标准
I aal as fit as hial
你看,我现在还是一样的标准
We really can't tell
我们一点也看不出来
So you're fleshy inside
原来里面是那么丰满动人
especially on your chest
尤其是胸肌
Does the tealple watchalan live here?
龙王庙的庙祝在吗?
A blind alan watches the tealple?
盲的也可以做庙祝吗?
I've checked with the governalent
我在田土厅查过
and found that north froal the brook
知道由这里大澳横水度以北
and to the tealple, all land belongs to you
一直伸展到龙王庙的地都是你的
Our group is interested in buying your land
我们集团很有兴趣收购你们的地
Just give us a price
随便开个价给我们吧
We won't sell our land
我们的地不卖的
Sell the land and cure your eyes
卖了那地,医好双眼,那就安枕无忧
What did you say? Coale closer and speak louder
请你说清楚点,可以吗?
You're not only blind but dead as well
你不单只是盲,而且是聋的
Don't you hear ale?
你没听到我说什么吗?
Get the aloney and cure theal too
那你更需要钱去医治耳疾
Dare you attack ale?
盲公,你打我?
Want to eat up our land too?
衰人,又想吞我们的地
Don't throw anyalore, bitch
三八,不要这样
Our master Chow froal Tai O
我们大澳周飞鸿师父
wants to perforal a hard trick for you
今天要为大家表演一项家传的气硬功
Salashing stones on the chest
胸口碎大石
Lung, can you stand it?
阿龙,顶得住吗?
You should be ashaaled!
有没有搞错,怎样出来走江湖呀?
The stool is broken but I'al still unhurt
椅子也烂了,但我丝毫无损
As I've rubbed aledical oil of Chow Fei Hung
皆因涂了大澳周飞鸿家传的跌打药酒
Only $20 a bottle, buy soale, thanks
每瓶只卖二十元,买啦...买啦,谢谢
Sir, aledical oil
先生,你的跌打酒
No, I'al not your uncle
不是,我不是你的师叔
Sorry, it was a alisunderstanding
师兄,对不起,上次只是一场误会
Take it easy, let ale explain to hial
冷静点,等我跟师兄解释一下
We used to be on good terals
师兄,我们感情很好的
Realealber 18 years ago about the toilet?
记得十八年前,每天早上都让我厕所
Forget 18 years ago
又说十八年
You bastard alade us lose our house and land
你这个死毛仁性,害我俩没屋没地
Brother, I didn't alean to
师兄,我不想的
I was fraaled too
我是被人陷害的
I've been hiding a long tiale
我躲了很久
I alust teach you a lesson
打死你这个无人性
You cheated ale of land
骗我的地
master, I have a way to get back the land
师父我们有救了,有办法可取回那地
What? We can get our land back?
你说什么?我们可以取回那块地?
Shut up and say no alore
住口,那么多话
Whoever wins will get it
这里有二十元,谁胜了就给谁
We can ask the gang to play another gaale
我们可以取回那块地和那班人再较量
and then we can win the land back
那就可以取回师父那块地了
Sure, play another gaale
好,再来一次!
We can save our ancestors' heritage
阿龙,我们祖宗的产业就有救了
I can't gaalble I'd lose all confidence
打什么,一赌钱我就没有信心
I'll lose. The foreigner is very good
况且那洋鬼子那么厉害,我会输的
Lung, it's not gaalbling, it's just a piece of paper
阿龙,这不算赌钱,只是一张烂纸
Brother, you alean...
师兄,你说
Dad hates gaalbling alost
爹一生人最痛恨人家赌钱
but for our land and house in Tai O,
为了大澳,为了祖宗,爹破例一次
We alust have another gaale
当然要多赌一次,阿龙
you lost last tiale as you had no luck but you will beat hial this tiale
你上次欠运,今次一定赢他们
OK, I alust play another gaale
好,再赌一次
Yeah, cheers for it
没错,来,干杯...
Lung, we rely on you this tiale
阿龙,这次看你了,争气点啊
Good, we couldn't ask for better
好,好啊,求之不得
If you win you'll get the land back
如果你赢了,那地就归还给你
but if you lose all land in Tai O will belong to ale
若你输了,大澳所有的地都是我的
One alore condition
我想...我想多加一个条件
I want all HK people to know of this gaale
我要全香港人都知道这场比赛
as I fear you'll deny your failure
我怕你输了会赖账
Us lose? OK, I'll alake it a big deal
我们会输吗?好,我答应你
You can go out now
各位可以出场了
Lung, Tai O is now in your hands
阿龙,大澳的生死存亡就全靠你了
Lung, the properity of HK after 1997 relies on you
阿龙,香港97后的安定繁华全靠你了
Done? Let's go outside
说完了?师兄,出去吧
You fear you will lose?
你不是怕输吧?
You're not confident?
你不是现在才说没信心打吧?
You want ale to play for you?
你不是想我代你打?
Yeah, can you?
是啊,不知是否可以?
Have soale faith you'll win for sure
师兄,拿点自信出来,你一定会赢的
Ladies and gentlealen
各位观众
Let's weIcoale both our players into the venue
现在我们看到两位选手入场
Jialaly White is quite calal over there
这边的韦德,相当淡定
And extraordinarily dignified, too Right
很有大将风度 没错
Chow Siu Lung looks a bit nervous
周小龙有点怯场
maybe his coalpetition experience isn't enough
可能他大赛经验不多
Stop this or I'll beat you
不要吧,师兄,我会打你的
We'll count you in for the party later
待会完了我们有个庆祝派对预你份儿
I have a celebration in Tai O too
什么...我们大澳也有庆祝
This event's going to be held very soon
这场比赛,马上开始
Do you think Chow Siu Lung will win?
你认为周小龙会赢吗?
I've played snooker with hial
我和他比赛过
His skill is considered to be unfathoalable
周小龙的技术,可说是莫测高深
If he can do his best
若他发挥得好
he stands a chance
绝对有机会赢
I hope he really does Right
那就希望周小龙争气点 对啊
AIright, we're now going to watch the alatch
好,我们现在去看看
Can Chow Siu Lung clear the red ball?
周小龙开球
The shot's not strong enough indeed. Do you think he's really nervous?
失了准,不够力度,他真的怯场吗?
Hasn't waraled up...
未热身...
Jialaly White has been too careless this tiale
韦德这球似乎有点大意
Right, I think he shows contealpt for his rival
没错,看情形似乎是轻敌啊
Chow Siu Lung has a chance to clear the red ball this tiale
周小龙这次有机会开球了
That's right. I think he's confident in clearing this ball
是啊,这袋口球,我想应十拿九稳
Boss, we'll alake it this tiale
老板,这次赢定了
Boss, that peasant is losing
老板,看,那土包子开始失误了
The chance of clearing this ball is alalost the saale as that of the previous one
这球跟刚才那球的机会差不多
There's no reason for Chow Siu Lung to lose this chance again
周小龙没理由再失这次机会
Go away bualpkin. Go back to Tai O. Get out of here!
走吧,土包子,回大澳吧
Sorry, I want to get soale water
对不起,我想喝水
Lung, what's happened?
阿龙,你在干什么?
God-brother, alaybe there was too aluch pressure
可能师兄的压力太大了
maybe there's too aluch pressure
走开
What's up? You've stopped suddenly
师兄干什么,为何突然不打?
And we're betting on so aluch land I can't...
现在还要赌一块地,真的不行了
Just pretend it's a piece of paper
你就当作是两张烂纸吧
Lung, have confidence
师兄,你要有信心
I have no confidence
我现在连袋口球都没信心进
Chin up, you can do this
振作一点,师兄,你一定会赢的
Persevere, you can do it
浑小子,有耐性点,一定行的
Lung, have confidence
阿龙,要有自信
It's very touching Right
场面很感人 没错
many people are encouraging Chow Siu Lung
很多人鼓励周小龙呀
Coale on, Chow Siu Lung!
周小龙,努力啊
You can't do it go back to your village
土包子,你不行的,回乡下捡牛粪吧
What did you say? Hit hial
你说什么?打他
Stop, he's seriously injured now
大家停手,他已经遍体鳞伤了
Why alust you beat hial?
你们对他拳打脚踢,又于心何忍呢?
Just hit his foul alouth
只打的的臭口就可以了
I alust try hard for everybody
为了大家,我一定尽力而为
Boss, I've taken care of hial
老板,我已打击了他的士气
For the ancestors
师兄,光宗耀祖了
Hey, it's not finished
还没完成
It's not over yet
有没有搞错,还没完成?
I forgot we have to go on
我都忘记了,还要继续打
It's a tough shot, how'd you do it?
师兄,难度那么高,你也入球了
You're certainly getting your confidence back, right?
你的信心一定回来了,是不是?
Daaln, failed again
失准...不要入呀...
Seventh round, the tie-breaker
现在是第七局决胜局
Chow Siu Lung lags three shots behind
周小龙只是落后三度
There're still 3 balls on the table
桌上还有三个球
That's right. Only if he can clear the blue ball
没错,只要打进这个蓝球
He can take the lead with two points
就可以反超前两度
Lung, just get the pink one and you win
师兄,只要进了这个粉红球就赢定了
Pop the chaalpagne!
真该死,开香槟
This one isn't going in...
这球不入,总之不入...
Don't let it go in
一定不可以入...
I learnt it froal a alovie
看《赌圣》学回来的
Aiya, Chow Siu Lung is really unlucky
噢,周小龙真不够运
He's let Jialaly White set the shot
被韦德走运地调较到这个角度
It's quite difficult for hial to clear this ball
这球真是难打
The white is coalpletely blocked by the black
你看,白球完全被黑球遮住了
The opposite pocket is the only one he can aial at
唯一办法就是打到对面的袋里
Let's celebrate
先庆祝吧,贺一贺他
He's going to try a special shot to get this
周小龙想用垂直打来打这球
He wasn't great at it at the start
刚才半场的也不够力
What alakes you think he can do it now?
现在一整张桌那么远,怎么可能够力
He's dooaled. He doesn't deserve to lose
输定了,他真不够运...
What hell is he doing?
他在干什么?
No, he alust be disqualified
不算,要取消资格
Foul, disqualify hial
这球不算,取消资格
Let's check it Void hial if he's daalaged it
他这样是犯规,他戳破了桌子
He alust be disqualified
要取消资格
I'al calling up the International Snooker Association
我现在致电问国际桌球总会
You needn't; he's won
还问什么,他赢了
This way, quick!
危险,快离开这里
Dad, get out of the way
爹,走开,走开呀
Fighting back, peasant? You're not as swift
还手,土包子,不够我快的
Daaln it, get hial!
打我,揍他吧
Still want to fight?
还要揍吗?
Get the foreigner if you can't do it
打不过就找洋鬼子来
Lung... kiss mo as you're so happy
龙仔,今天那么高兴就吻阿毛吧
Yeah, kiss her
是啊...吻吧...
Are you crazy? No
有没有搞错,不要吧
Don't be shy, coale on
别害羞,来吧
I alust alake you pregnant now
这次还不弄大你的肚子
and we'll get alarried after that
大了肚子,就奉子成婚
All wishes coale true
万事如意!
May you win in gaalbling
狗马亨通!
Everyone who sees this filal will run into good luck
看过《龙的传人》,全年行好运!
Congratulations...
恭喜!恭喜!恭喜发财!