雷神 Thor

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 肯尼思·布拉纳

演员: 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯 / 娜塔莉·波特曼 / 汤姆·希德勒斯顿 / 安东尼·霍普金斯 / 斯特兰·斯卡斯加德 / 凯特·戴琳斯 / 克拉克·格雷格 / 科鲁姆·费奥瑞 / 伊德里斯·艾尔巴 / 雷·史蒂


台词
普安特﹒安蒂戈爾 新墨西哥州
Wait for it.
等等看吧
- Can I turn on the radio? - No.
- 我能聽收音機嗎 - 不行
Jane, you can't keep doing this.
簡 你可不能一直這樣
The last 17 occurrences have been predictable to the second.
前17次的預測完全可以精確到秒鐘
Jane, you're an astrophysicist, not some storm chaser.
簡 你是天體物理學家 不是什么追逐風暴的瘋子
I'm telling you, there's a connection
我告訴你
between these atmospheric disturbances and my research.
這些大氣擾動和我的研究是相關的
Erik, I wouldn't have asked you to fly out here if I wasn't absolutely sure.
艾瑞克 如果我不是百分百確定的話 我就不會讓你飛過來了
Jane?
簡?
I think you want to see this.
我覺得你要看看這個
What is that?
那是什么?
I thought you said it was a subtle aurora!
你說的不是奇妙的極光嗎
Go!
快開車!
- Get closer. - Right. Good one.
- 靠近一些 - 好 這不錯
Go!
快開!
What are you doing?
你干什么
I am not dying for six college credits!
我可不會為了學校里的 六個學分就死掉!
I think that was legally your fault.
我覺得從法律角度來看 是你的錯
Get the first aid Kit.
趕快去拿急救箱
Do me a favor and don't be dead.
幫幫忙 千萬別死
Please.
拜托了
Where did he come from?
他是從哪里來的
Once,
曾經
mankind accepted a simple truth,
人類接受了這樣一個簡單的事實
that they were not alone in this universe.
他們在這宇宙之中并不孤單
Some worlds man believed to be home to their gods.
他們相信有些地方是神明的居所
Others, they knew to fear.
對另外一些地方 他們總是心懷恐懼
From a realm of cold and darkness came the Frost Giants,
冰霜巨魔來自于極寒與黑暗之域
threatening to plunge the mortal world into a new ice age.
他們威脅著要讓凡人的世界 再一次進入冰河世紀
But humanity would not face this threat alone.
但人類并不是孤立無援的
Our armies drove the Frost Giants back into the heart of their own world.
我們的軍隊將冰霜巨魔 驅逐回它們自己的世界
The cost was great.
我們損失慘重
In the end,
最后
their king fell.
它們的王被打敗
And the source of their power was taken from them.
它們的力量之源也被剝奪
With the last great war ended,
終極大戰結束之后
we withdrew from the other worlds and returned home
我們從別的世界回到了家鄉
to the Realm Eternal,
回到那永�琱妍�
Asgard
亞斯格特
Here we remain as a beacon of hope,
在這里 我們繼續作為希望之燈塔
shining out across the stars.
于星宇間閃耀
And though we have fallen into man's myths and legends,
即便我們的存在可能已經 消弭于人類的神話傳說之中
it was Asgard
但依然是亞斯格特
and its warriors
以及她的戰士
that brought peace
為這個宇宙
to the universe.
帶來了和平
But the day will come
但是總有一天
when one of you
你們中會有一個
will have to defend that peace.
將會肩負起守衛和平的重任
Do the Frost Giants still live?
冰霜巨魔還活著嗎
When I'm king,
等我成為國王的時候
I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all!
我就要打敗并且殺光他們!
Just as you did, Father.
就像你一樣 父親
A wise king
一個智慧的君王
never seeks out war.
從不會主動尋求戰爭 但是...
But he must always be ready for it.
他總會做好萬全準備
- I'm ready, Father. - So am I.
- 我已經準備好了 父親 - 我也是
Only one of you can ascend to the throne.
你們中只有一個能登上王位
But both of you were born to be kings.
但你們倆都是天生的王者
Oh, please.
拜托 又來了
Thor Odinson,
托爾﹒奧丁森
my heir,
我的子嗣
my firstborn.
我的長子
So long entrusted with the mighty hammer Mjolnir,
長久以來被授以雷神之錘妙爾尼爾
forged in the heart of a dying star,
此錘于一顆即將湮滅的 �甯P之中被鑄造
its power has no equal,
其神力無可比擬
as a weapon to destroy
既可成毀天滅地之利器
or as a tool to build.
又可為開天辟地之神工
'Tis a fit companion for a king.
作為一位君王傍身之物再好不過
I have defended Asgard
我已守衛著亞斯格特
and the lives of the innocent across the Nine Realms
還有九大星域中的眾生
from the time of the great beginning.
從其誕生之初直至今日
Though the day has come...
但這時刻已經到來...
Do you swear to guard the Nine Realms?
你愿發誓守衛九大星域嗎
I swear.
我發誓
And do you swear to preserve the peace?
你愿發誓守望和平嗎
I swear.
我發誓
Do you swear
你愿發誓
to cast aside all selfish ambition
摒棄你一切自私的欲望
and to pledge yourself only to the good of the Realms?
將己身奉獻于 九大星域中眾生的福祉嗎
I swear!
我發誓!
Then, on this day,
那么 今日
I, Odin Allfather,
我 奧丁 眾神之父
proclaim you...
宣布你為...
The Frost Giants!
冰霜巨魔!
The Jotuns must pay for what they've done!
那些霜巨人要為此付出代價
They have paid, with their lives.
他們已經付出了代價 他們付出了生命
The Destroyer did its work,
毀滅者履行了它的職責
the Casket is safe, and all is well.
寒冰之匣完好無損 一切都完好
All is Well?
一切都完好?
They broke into the weapons vault!
他們闖進了我們的武庫
If the Frost Giants had stolen even one of these relics...
那些冰霜巨魔哪怕只是 偷走了一個神器...
- They didn't. - Well, I want to know why!
- 他們沒有 - 我想知道原因
I have a truce with Laufey, King of the Jotuns.
我和勞菲 霜巨人之王有休戰協定
He just broke your truce! They know you are vulnerable!
- 他違反了你的休戰協定 - 他們知道你還很弱小
What action would you take?
那你會怎么做呢
March into Jotunheim as you once did. Teach them a lesson.
進軍約頓海姆 就像你曾經那樣 給他們一個教訓
Break their spirits
讓他們恐懼
so they'll never dare try to cross our borders again.
這樣他們才永遠不敢跨入我們的國界
You're thinking only as a warrior.
你只是以戰士的角度在思考
This was an act of war!
這已經是戰爭行為了
It was the act of but a few, doomed to fail.
這只是注定失敗的 一小部分人的行為
Look how far they got!
看看他們都到什么地方了
We will find the breach in our defenses and it will be sealed.
我們會找到防線的漏洞 并且把漏洞填好的
As King of Asgard....
作為亞斯格特之王...
But you're not king!
你不是王!
Not yer.
至少現在不是
It's unwise to be in my company right now, Brother.
現在待在我身邊可不明智 兄弟
This was to be my day of triumph.
這本該是我榮耀的一天
It'll come.
它總會來臨的
In time.
總會來臨的
What's this?
這是怎么回事
If it's any consolation, I think you're right.
不知道這算不算安慰你 不過我覺得你是對的
About the Frost Giants, about Laufey, about everything.
關于冰霜巨魔 關于勞菲 還有所有的一切
If they found a way to penetrate Asgard's defenses once,
如果他們有辦法穿過 亞斯格特的防線一次
who's to say they won't try again?
誰說他們不會來第二次呢
- Next time with an army. - Exactly.
- 下次恐怕就是帶著軍隊來了 - 沒錯
There's nothing you can do without defying Father.
但是你除了違逆父親之外別無它法
No, no, no. I know that look.
不行 不行 我知道你這表情
That's the only way to ensure the safety of our borders.
這是保障我們國界安全唯一的方法
Thor, it's madness.
托爾 這太瘋狂了
Madness? What sort of madness?
瘋狂? 什么樣的瘋狂
We're going to Jotunheim.
我們要去約頓海姆
What?
什么
This isn't like a journey to Earth
這可不像是到地球去
where you summon a little lightning and thunder,
只要你放出點閃電和風暴
and the mortals worship you as a god.
凡人們就奉你為神
This is Jotunheim.
那可是約頓海姆
My father fought his way into Jotunheim,
我的父親當初在約頓海姆 殺出了一條血路
defeated their armies and took their Casket.
打敗了它們的軍隊 奪走了它們的寒冰之匣
We would just be looking for answers.
我們只是要去找到答案
It is forbidden!
這是禁止的!
My friends, have you forgotten all that we have done together?
我的朋友 難道你們忘了 我們一起做過的那些事了嗎
Fandral, Hogun.
范達爾 霍根
Who led you into the most glorious of battles?
誰帶領你們參與了那些 最為輝煌榮耀的戰斗?
You did.
是你
And Volstagg, to delicacies so succulent,
還有沃斯達克 現在面對著這些美食
you thought you'd died and gone to Valhalla?
你當初還以為你會死在英靈神殿呢
You did.
是你
Yes!
沒錯!
And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea
還有是誰憑借自己的優秀
that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors
成為此星域中最強大的戰士之一
this realm has ever known?
給了那些覺得女性不能成為戰士的人 一記響亮的耳光?
I did.
是我
True, but I supported you, Sif.
沒錯 當初我可一直支持你來著 西弗
My friends,
我的朋友們
we're going to Jotunheim.
我們要去約頓海姆
You leave this to me.
這個讓我來處理吧
- Good Heimdall... - You're not dressed warmly enough.
- 偉大的海姆達爾(破曉之神) - 你們穿得可不夠暖啊
I'm sorry?
什么
Do you think that you can deceive me?
你們以為能瞞過我嗎
- You must be mistaken... - Enough!
- 你肯定是誤會了... - 夠了!
Heimdall, may we pass?
海姆達爾 能讓我們過去嗎
Never has an enemy slipped my watch until this day.
直至今日 從沒有敵人 能繞過我的監視
I wish to know how that happened.
我倒想知道是為什么
Then tell no one where we have gone until we've returned.
那就在我們回來之前 不要告訴任何人我們去了哪里
Understand?
明白了嗎
What happened? Silver tongue turn to lead?
怎么了 伶牙俐齒也不利索了?
Be warned.
先警告你們一聲
I will honor my sworn oath to protect this realm as its Gatekeeper.
我會謹尊手持守門人之劍時 所發下的保衛此星域的誓言
If your return threatens the safety of Asgard,
如果你們的回歸 危害到了亞斯格特的安危
Bifrost will remain closed to you
彩虹橋將會對你們關閉
and you'll be left to die in the cold waste of Jotunheim.
如此你們就會被留在約頓海姆 那寒冷貧瘠之地等死
Couldn't you just leave the bridge open for us?
難道你就不能讓彩虹橋一直開著嗎
To leave the bridge open
如果一直把橋打開
would unleash the full power of the Bifrost
那將會完全釋放彩虹橋的力量
and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it.
最后將約頓海姆和你們一起消滅
I have no plans to die today.
我今天可沒打算去死
None do.
誰也沒這個打算
We shouldn't be here.
我們不該來這里的
Let's move.
走吧
Where are they?
他們在哪?
Hiding,
躲著呢
as cowards always do.
一如既往的懦夫行徑
You've come a long way to die, Asgardians.
你們真是不遠萬里來送死啊 亞斯格特人
I am Thor Odinson!
我是托爾﹒奧丁森!
We know who you are.
我們知道你們是誰
How did your people get into Asgarol?
你的人是怎么進入亞斯格特的?
The House of Odin is full of traitors.
奧丁的圣殿之中可滿是叛徒
Do not dishonor my father's name with your lies!
別用你那可悲的謊言 辱沒我父親的榮耀!
Your father is a murderer and a thief!
你的父親是個殺人犯 還是個強盜
And why have you come here? To make peace?
你們來這里干什么 來尋求和平嗎
You long for battle. You crave it.
你渴望戰斗 無比渴望
You're nothing but a boy
你只不過是個孩子
trying to prove himself a man.
卻一直想證明自己是個男人
Well, this "boy" has grown tired of your mockery.
這個"孩子"可聽夠了你的廢話
Thor, stop and think.
托爾 停下來 冷靜思考
Look around you, we're outnumbered.
看看周圍 我們寡不敵眾
Know your place, Brother.
搞清楚你的立場 兄弟
You know not what your actions would unleash.
你不知道你的行為會導致甚骱?果
I do.
而我知道
Go now, while I still allow it.
走吧 趁我還愿意放你們走
We will accept your most gracious offer.
我們愿意接受您無上的恩惠
Come on, Brother.
快走吧 兄弟
Run back home, little princess.
快跑回家吧 小王子
Damn.
該死
Next?
下一個是誰?
At least make it a challenge for me!
來點有挑戰性的嘛
That's more like it.
這才像話
Don't let them touch you!
不要讓他們碰到
Thor!
托爾!
- We must go! - Then go!
- 我們該走了! - 那就走吧
Run!
快跑!
Thor!
托爾
Heimdall!
海姆達爾
Open the bridge!
把傳送橋打開
Father! We'll finish them together!
父親 我們一起殺光他們!
Silence!
閉嘴
Allfather.
眾神之父
You look weary.
您看起來很疲憊
Laufey,
勞菲
end this now.
結束了吧
Your boy sought this out.
是你兒子來挑舋
You're right.
說得對
And these are the actions of a boy, treat them as such.
這些只是一個孩子的作為 就按對待孩子的方式對他吧
You and I can end this here and now, before there's further bloodshed.
我們現在就結束這一切 別讓血再流了
We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather.
我們現在可沒那么多外交辭令可講 眾神之父
He'll get what he came for.
他會達到他來這里的目的
War
戰爭
and death.
還有死亡
So be it.
那就這樣吧
Why did you bring us back?
您為什么把我們送回來
Do you realize what you've done?
你知道你干了什么嗎
- What you've started? - I was protecting my home.
- 你做了什么 - 我在保護我的家園
You cannot even protect your friends!
你連你的朋友都保護不了
How can you hope to protect a kingdom?
你還想保護你的王國?
Get him to the healing room! Now!
送他到治療室去 快!
There won't be a kingdom to protect if you're afraid to act.
如果你害怕行動 那你就沒有王國可保護了
The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you.
那些霜巨人必須學會畏懼我 就像他們曾經畏懼你一樣
That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership.
這是驕傲和虛榮的話語 不是領導者應有的言辭
You've forgotten everything I taught you about a warrior's patience.
你完全忘記了我所教給你的 作為一個戰士的耐心
While you wait and be patient, the Nine Realms laugh at us.
在你耐心等待時 九大星域都在嘲笑我們
The old ways are done.
你的行事風格已經過時了
You'd stand giving speeches while Asgard falls.
在亞斯格特逐漸淪陷之時 你還在發表長篇大論
You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!
你是個虛榮 貪婪 殘忍的孩子
And you are an old man and a fool!
而你是個老糊涂
Yes.
是啊
I was a fool
我是糊涂
to think you were ready.
糊涂得以為你已經準備好了
- Father...
父親
Thor Odinson,
托爾﹒奧丁森
you have betrayed the express command of your king.
你背叛了王所下的詔令
Through your arrogance and stupidity,
因為你的狂妄與無知
you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives
這些和平的星域 以及其中無辜的生命
to the horror and desolation of war!
都將遭受戰爭的荼毒
You are unworthy of these realms!
你配不上這些星域的信任
You're unworthy of your title!
你配不上你的名號
You're unworthy
你配不上
of the loved ones you have betrayed.
那些你所背叛的愛你的人
I now take from you your power!
我現在要剝奪你的力量
In the name of my father
以先父
and his father before,
以及列任先祖之名
I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!
我 奧丁 眾神之父 下令將你放逐!
Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy,
不論誰擎動此錘 但凡是有資質之人
shall possess the power of Thor.
都將獲得托爾之力
I think that was legally your fault.
我覺得從法律角度來看 是你的錯
Get the first aid Kit.
快去拿急救箱
Do me a favor and don't be dead.
幫幫忙 千萬別死
Whoa. Does he need CPR? Because I totally know CPR.
他需要人工呼吸嗎 我會人工呼吸
Where did he come from?
他是從哪來的
You all right?
你還好嗎
Hammer?
錘子呢
Hammer?
錘子呢
Yeah, we can tell you're hammered. It's pretty obvious.
是的 我們看得出你被錘得暈頭轉向 這還是很明顯的
Oh, my God. Erik, look at this!
我的天啊 艾瑞克 看看這個!
We have to move quickly before this all changes.
我們動作要快點 免得這個變了
Jane, we have to take him to the hospital.
簡 我們得送他去醫院
- Father! - He's fine, look at him.
- 父親! - 他很好啊 看看他
Heimdall! I know you can hear me! Open the Bifrost!
海姆達爾 我知道你聽得見 讓我回彩虹橋
Hospital. You go, I'll stay.
你們送他去醫院吧 我留在這里
You. What realm is this?
你們 這里是什么星域?
Alfheim? Nornheim?
亞爾夫海姆? 諾恩海姆?
New Mexico?
新墨西哥州
You dare threaten me, Thor, with so puny a weapon?
你用那么小的武器就敢威脅我托爾?
What? He was freaking me out!
怎么了 他嚇死我了
Next time you decide to taser somebody,
下次你打算用電槍電人的時候
make sure he's already in the car, okay?
先確保他人在車里 好嗎
Jane! Come on.
簡 快點
Name?
名字?
He said it was Thor?
據他說是托爾?
T H O R T-H-O-R.
- And your relationship to him? - I've never met him before.
- 你和他的關系是? - 我以前從來沒見過他
Until she hit him with a car.
直到她開車撞上了他
I grazed him, but she tasered him.
我開車擦了他一下 但是她用電槍打中了他
Yes, I did.
是啊 沒錯
Hi.
Just taking a little blood.
我來抽點血而已
How dare you attack the son of Odin?
你竟敢攻擊奧丁之子?
I need some help!
來人幫幫忙
Call security!
叫保安
Security to ER 3, stat!
保安速到第三急救室 有情況!
You're no match for the Mighty...
你們不可能打得過強大的...
Huh.
You don't think this was just a magnetic storm, do you?
你也覺得這不僅僅是 一次磁場風暴吧
Look, the lensing around these edges
看看這邊緣的光圈
is characteristic of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge.
這是愛因斯坦-羅森橋的特征
A what?
什么
- I thought you were a science major? - Political science.
- 你主修的不是科學嗎 - 政治科學
She was the only applicant.
她是唯一一個申請加入我們的
An Einstein-Rosen Bridge is a theoretical connection
愛因斯坦-羅森橋是一種理論上
between two different points of space-time.
連接兩個時空的通道
It's a wormhole.
也就是蟲洞
- Erik, look. What do you see? - Stars.
- 艾瑞克 看這個 你看到什么了 - 星星
Yeah, but not our stars.
是啊 但不是我們的星星
See, this is the star alignment for our quadrant this time of year,
看看我們這一片地區 這個時刻的�甯P分布圖
and unless Ursa Minor decided to take a day off,
除非說小熊座去度假了
these are someone else's constellations.
這些肯定是別的星座分布
Hey! Check this out.
嘿 看看這個
No, it can't be.
這不可能
I think I left something at the hospital.
我覺得我把什么東西落在醫院了
It's not possible!
這不可能!
He was on drugs or something. He just went nuts.
不知道是吸毒了還是怎么的 他就這樣發起瘋來了
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I just lost my most important piece of evidence.
我剛剛失去了我最重要的證據
Typical.
真是符合我的風格
- So now what? - We find him.
- 那現在怎么辦 - 找到他
Did you see what he did in there?
你看到他在里面干的那些事了嗎
I'm not sure finding him is the best idea.
我覺得找到他可不是什么好主意
Well, our data can't tell us what it was like to be inside that event,
我們的數據可不能告訴我們 身處那種事件中是什么樣的
and he can. So, we're gonna find him.
但是他可以 所以我們要找到他
Okay.
好吧
So we're gonna look all over New Mexico, right?
所以我們要把新墨西哥州 都找一遍 對嗎
Exactly.
沒錯
What?
什么
I'm so sorry. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose.
很抱歉 我發誓我絕對不是故意的
I got it, I got it.
我來吧 我來吧
Come on, kick it in now!
快啊 把它拔出來
Did it Work?
拔出來了嗎
Sir, we found it.
先生 我們找到了
You know, for a crazy homeless person, he's pretty cut.
對于一個無家可歸的瘋子來說 他的身材還是很好的
Hey, sorry I tased you!
不好意思我用電槍打了你
Excuse me, excuse me!
抱歉 抱歉
What is this?
這是什么
Oh.
My ex.
我的前男友
Good with patients and bad with relationships.
擅長和病人交往 卻不會談戀愛
They're the only clothes I had that would fit you.
這就是我這僅有的你能穿的衣服了
They will suffice.
這些夠用了
You're welcome.
不用謝
This mortal form has grown weak.
我這個凡人的軀體感覺有些虛弱
I need sustenance.
需要一些給養
We should never have let him go.
我們不應該讓他去的
There was no stopping him.
誰也阻止不了他
Well, at least he's only banished, not dead.
至少他只是被放逐了 又沒有死
Which is what we'd all be
如果那個守衛
if that guard hadn't told Odin where we'd gone.
沒有告訴奧丁我們去哪了 我們才真的要死了
How did the guard even know?
那守衛是怎么知道要這么做的
I told him.
我讓他去的
What?
什么
I told him to go to Odin after we'd left.
我讓他在我們走后去找奧丁
He should be flogged for taking so long.
他去找得也太晚了
We should never have reached Jotunheim.
我們就不應該到達約頓海姆
You told the guard?
你讓那守衛去做的?
I saved our lives.
我救了我們大家一命
And Thor's.
也救了托爾一命
I had no idea Father would banish him for what he did.
我也沒想到父親會將他放逐的
Loki.
洛基
You must go to the Allfather and convince him to change his mind.
你必須去說服眾神之父改變主意
And if I do, then what?
我去了又怎么樣
I love Thor more dearly than any of you, but you know what he is.
我比你們任何一人都愛托爾 但你們都知道他是什么樣子
He's arrogant. He's reckless. He's dangerous.
他很狂傲 他很魯莽 他很危險
You saw how he was today.
你們今天也見到了
Is that what Asgard needs from its king?
難道亞斯格特就需要這樣的王嗎
He may speak of the good of Asgard, but he's always been jealous of Thor.
他或許是以亞斯格特為藉口 但是他一直都嫉妒托爾
We should be grateful to him, he saved our lives.
我們應該感謝他 他救了我們
Laufey said
勞菲說過
there were traitors in the House of Odin.
在奧丁的圣殿里有叛徒
A master of magic could bring three Jotuns into Asgard.
一個大魔法師放三個霜巨人 進入亞斯格特不是什么難事
Loki's always been one for mischief,
洛基總是搗蛋鬼
but you're talking about something else entirely.
但是你說得完全不對
Stop!
住手!
Am I cursed?
我被詛咒了嗎
No.
沒有
What am I?
我是誰
You're my son.
你是我兒子
What more than that?
還有呢
The Casket wasn't the only thing you took from Jotunheim that day,
那天你在約頓海姆帶走的 可不只有寒冰之匣
was it?
是嗎
No.
是的
In the aftermath of the battle,
戰斗結束之后
I went into the temple and I found a baby.
我走進那座神殿 看到了一個孩子
Small for a giant's offspring.
對于那些巨魔的孩子來說 實在太小了
Abandoned, suffering, left to die.
被拋棄 飽受折磨 隨時可能死去
Laufey's son.
勞菲的兒子
Laufey's son.
勞菲的兒子
Yes.
是的
Why?
為什么
You were knee-deep in Jotun blood, why would you take me?
你手上沾滿了霜巨人的血 為什么還要帶我回來
You were an innocent child.
你是個無辜的孩子
No. You took me for a purpose. What was it?
不 你還有目的 你的目的是什么
Tell me!
告訴我!
I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day.
我想 我們終有一日會聯合起來
Bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace.
結成聯盟 保障永久的和平
Through you.
通過你
What?
什么
But those plans no longer matter.
但是那些計劃已成云煙
So I am no more than another stolen relic,
所以說我也和那些偷來的神器毫無差別
locked up here until you might have use of me.
被關在這里 直到你利用我
Why do you twist my words?
你為什么要曲解我的話
You could have told me what I was from the beginning,
你完全可以一開始就告訴我實話
why didn't you?
為什么你不說
You're my son.
你是我兒子
I wanted only to protect you from the truth.
我想保護你避免接觸現實
Because I'm the monster
是不是就因為我是那種
parents tell their children about at night?
晚上父母給孩子們講的 那種故事里面的怪物?
- No, no. - You know, it all makes sense now!
- 不是 不是 - 現在我都明白了
Why you favored Thor all these years!
為什么這么多年你一直偏愛托爾
Because no matter how much you claim to love me,
因為不管你聲稱 你有多愛我
you could never have a Frost Giant sitting on the throne of Asgard!
你也永遠不能讓一個冰霜巨魔 登上亞斯格特的寶座!
Guards!
守衛!
Guards, please, help!
守衛 快來人!
How'd you get inside that cloud?
你是怎么鉆進那風暴中央的
Also, how could you eat an entire box of Pop-Tarts
還有你怎么吃了整整一盒小圓餅
and still be this hungry?
卻還是那么餓?
- This drink, I like it. - I know. It's great, right?
- 這種飲料 我喜歡 - 我知道 味道不錯吧
Another!
再來一杯
Sorry, Izzy. Little accident.
不好意思 伊西 不小心的
- What was that? - It was delicious. I want another.
- 搞什么 - 這飲料很好喝 我想再來一杯
- Well, you could have just said so. - I just did.
- 你說出來就行了 - 我說出來了
- No, I mean, ask nicely. - I meant no disrespect.
- 不 我是說 友好一點地說 - 我沒有不敬的意思
All right. Well, no more smashing.
好了 不要摔東西
Deal?
行不?
You have my word.
答應你
Good.
很好
The usual, please, Izzy.
還是老樣子 伊西
You missed all the excitement out at the crater.
那個坑里最有意思的你都沒見到
They're saying some kind of satellite landed out in the desert.
他們說那是什么衛星 落到了沙漠里面
Yeah, we were having a good time with it
是啊 我們還玩得挺高興的
until the Feds showed up.
直到聯邦探員出現
- Excuse me. - Did you say there was a satellite crash?
不好意思 你是說有衛星墜落嗎
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, my God. This is going on Facebook. Smile.
天啊 我要放到Facebook上 笑一個
What did it look like, the satellite?
那個衛星長什么樣
I don't know anything about satellites, but it was heavy.
我一點也不了解衛星 但是那很重
I mean, nobody could lift it.
沒人能舉得起來
They said it was radioactive. I had my hands all over it.
他們說那東西有放射性 我還整只手都放上去了
Which way?
往哪走
Fifty miles west of here.
從這里往西五十英里
Well, I wouldn't waste my time!
要我是你 我才不會浪費時間呢
Looked like the whole Army was coming when we left.
我們走的時候 好像整個軍隊都來了
Dumbass!
蠢貨
Where are you going?
你要去哪
- Fifty miles west of here. - Why?
- 從這里往西五十英里的地方 - 為什么?
- To get what belongs to me. - Oh, so you own a satellite now?
- 去拿屬于我的東西 - 你還擁有一個衛星?
It's not what they say it is.
那不是他們說的那種東西
Well, whatever it is,
好吧 不管那是什么
the government seems to think it's theirs.
政府似乎覺得那屬于他們了
So, you just intend to go in there and take it?
你就打算這樣過去把它拿走?
Yes.
沒錯
If you take me there now,
如果你帶我過去
I'll tell you everything you wish to know.
我就告訴你 你想知道的一切
- Everything? - Yes.
- 一切? - 是的
All the answers you seek will be yours once I reclaim Mjolnir.
只要我拿回了妙爾尼爾 你就能知道答案了
Myeu-muh? What's Myeu-muh?
妙爾米爾? 妙爾米爾是什么玩意
Can I have a word, Jane?
我能和你談談嗎 簡
Please don't do this.
拜托別這樣
You saw what I saw last night.
你昨晚也看見了
This is no coincidence. We have to find out what's in that crater.
這可不是巧合 我們也得去看看 那坑里面到底有什么
But I'm not talking about the crater, I'm talking about him.
我不是在說坑 我是在說他
- But he's promising us the answers. - He's delusional.
- 但是他保證說能告訴我答案 - 他那是幻覺
Listen to what he's saying.
聽聽他說的那些東西
He's talking about Mjolnir and Thor and Bifrost.
他在說什么妙爾尼爾 托爾 還有彩虹橋
It's the stories I grew up with as a child.
那都是我小時候聽的故事
I'm just going to drive him. That's it.
我只是打算載他過去 就這樣而已
He's dangerous, Jane.
他很危險 簡
I'm sorry, but I can't take you.
很抱歉 我不能帶你過去了
Then this is where we say goodbye.
那看來這就該說再見了
Um...
Thank you?
謝謝?
Jane Foster,
簡﹒福斯特
Erik Selvig,
艾瑞克﹒賽爾維格
Darcy,
達西
farewell.
再會
All right.
好了
Back to work.
繼續工作
Hey!
That's my stuff!
那是我的東西
What the hell is going on here?
這是怎么回事
Ms. Foster, I'm Agent Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
福斯特小姐 我是神盾局的考爾松探員
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
這跟我有什么關系
- You can't do this! - Jane!
- 你們不能這樣 - 簡
Jane, this is a lot more serious than you realize. Let it go.
簡 這比你想象得還要嚴重 別管它了
Let it go? This is my life.
別管了? 這可是我的生命
We're investigating a security threat.
我們正在調查一項安全威脅問題
We need to appropriate your records and all your atmospheric data.
我們需要挪用你的記錄 還有你的大氣數據
By "appropriate," do you mean steal?
你的"挪用"是不是就等于"偷"
Here, this should more than compensate you
這個應該能夠補償
for your trouble.
給你帶來的損失和麻煩
I can't just buy replacements at Radio Shack,
我可不能就去無線電工作室 買一點替代品
I made most of this equipment myself!
這些儀器大部分都是我自己做的
Then I'm sure you can do it again.
我相信你還能再做一些的
And I'm sure I can sue you for violating my constitutional rights!
我也相信我能控告你們 侵害由憲法保障的我的權利
I'm sorry, Ms. Foster, but we're the good guys.
我很抱歉 福斯特小姐 但是我們是好人
So are we!
我們也是
I'm on the verge of understanding something extraordinary.
我就快要有重大突破了
And everything I know about this phenomenon
我所有的資料
is either in this lab or in this book.
要么在實驗室里 要么在這本子里
And you can't just take this away... Hey!
你們不能就這樣拿走... 喂!
Jane! Easy! Easy. Jane...
簡 放開 放開 簡
Thank you for your cooperation.
多謝配合
Years of research,
那么多年的研究
gone.
就這么沒了
They even took my iPod.
他們還把我的iPod拿走了
- What about the backups? - They took our backups.
- 備用儀器呢 - 他們把備用的也拿走了
They took the backups of our backups. They were extremely thorough.
他們還把備用的備用給拿走了 搜得真仔細
I just downloaded, like, 30 songs onto there.
我剛剛還下載了差不多三十首歌呢
Could you please stop with your iPod?
你能不提你的iPod了嗎
Who are these people?
這些人是誰啊
I knew this scientist.
我認識一個科學家
The pioneer in gamma radiation.
一個研究伽馬射線的頂尖人物
S.H.I.E.L.D. showed up
神盾局出現以后
and he wasn't heard from again.
就再沒聽說過他的消息了 (指的是綠巨人)
They're not gonna do that to us. I'm gonna get everything back.
他們不能對我們這樣做 我會把東西拿回來的
Come on, please. Let me contact one of my colleagues.
別這樣 我去聯系一個同事
He's had some dealings with these people before.
他以前面對過這些人
I'll e-mail him and maybe he can help.
我給他發封電子郵件 說不定他能幫上忙
They took your laptop, too.
他們把你的手提電腦也拿走了
Allfather, we must speak with you urgently.
眾神之父 我們現在必須和您談談
My friends.
我的朋友們
Where's Odin?
奧丁呢
Father has fallen into the Odinsleep.
父親進入了奧丁之眠
Mother fears he may never awaken again.
母親擔心他永遠不會起來了
We would speak with her.
那我們就和她談
She has refused to leave my father's bedside.
她不愿離開父親的身邊
You can bring your urgent matter to me.
有什么就跟我說吧
Your king.
你們的王
My King, we would ask that you end Thor's banishment.
我的王 我請求您結束托爾的放逐
My first command cannot be to undo the Allfather's last.
我的第一個詔令可不能就這么否決掉 眾神之父的最后一個詔令
We're on the brink of war with Jotunheim.
我們和約頓海姆的戰爭迫在眉睫
Our people need a sense of continuity,
我們的人民需要團結
in order to feel safe in these difficult times.
讓他們在這種艱難的時刻不致恐懼
All of us must stand together
我們必須團結一心
for the good of Asgard.
為了亞斯格特的福祉
Yes, of course.
當然
- Good. Then you will wait for my word. - If I may
- 好 你們就等候我的命令吧 - 我能說句話么
beg the indulgence of Your Majesty to perhaps reconsider...
還請陛下您能夠考慮...
We're done!
我已經說完了
I need a horse!
我要一匹馬
We don't have horses. Just dogs, cats, birds...
我們沒有馬 只有狗 貓還有鳥...
Then give me one of those large enough to ride.
那給我一只大得足夠讓我騎的
-- Hey, you still need a lift?
你還要我送你嗎
I've never done anything like this before.
我以前從來沒有做過這樣的事情
Have you ever done anything like this before?
你以前這樣做過嗎
Many times.
很多次了
But you're brave to do it.
但是你依然很勇敢
Well, they just stole my entire life's work.
他們剛剛奪走了我一輩子的成果
I don't really have much left to lose.
我也沒什么好失去的了
Yeah, but you're clever.
是啊 但是你很聰明
Far more clever than anyone else in this realm.
比這個星域的其他人聰明多了
"Realm"? "Realm"?
"星域"? "星域"?
- You think me strange. - Yeah, I do.
- 你覺得我很奇怪 - 是啊
Good strange or bad strange?
好的奇怪 還是壞的奇怪?
I'm not quite sure yet.
我還不確定呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
But who are you?
不過你到底是誰
Really?
說真的
You'll see soon enough.
你很快就知道了
You promised me answers.
你說過會告訴我一切的
What you seek, it's a bridge.
你在找的是傳送橋
Like an Einstein-Rosen Bridge?
是愛因斯坦-羅森橋嗎
More like a Rainbow Bridge.
不如說是彩虹橋
God, I hope you're not crazy.
老天 希望你不是個瘋子
I never get used to seeing him like this.
我真不習慣看他這個樣子
He's put it off for so long now, that I fear...
已經拖了這么久 恐怕是…
How long will it last?
這會持續多久
I don't know. This time it's different. We were unprepared.
我不知道 這次不一樣 我們毫無準備
So why did he lie?
他為什么要說謊
He kept the truth from you so that you would never feel different.
他對你隱瞞 你才不會 覺得自己跟別人不一樣
You are our son, Loki,
你是我們的兒子 洛基
and we, your family.
我們是你的家人
We mustn't lose hope that your father will return to us.
我們不能失去希望 你父親會回到我們身邊的
And your brother.
還有你的兄弟
What hope is there for Thor?
托爾還有希望嗎
There's always a purpose to everything your father does.
你父親的做法總有他的理由
That's no satellite crash!
這一定不是衛星
They would have hauled the wreckage away,
他們會直接把殘骸拖走
they wouldn't have built a city around it.
而不是在周圍修一座城
- You're going to need this. - What? Wait, why?
- 你需要這個 - 什么 等等 為什么
Now stay here.
呆在這兒別動
Once I have Mjolnir, I will return the items they've stolen from you.
等我拿到妙爾尼爾 就把他們搶走的東西還給你
Deal?
行不?
No. Look what's down there.
不 看看下面
You think you're just gonna walk in, grab our stuff and walk out?
你以為你可以大搖大擺走進去 抓起我們的東西走出來?
No. I'm going to fly out.
不 我會飛出來
Sir, feed from the keyhole can barely penetrate the cloud cover.
長官 鎖眼發送的信號 幾乎穿不過云層
Tech's barely working as it is,
器材只能勉強維持
with all the interference that thing's giving off.
這東西發出的干擾太大了
And we've got a commercial aircraft coming right over us.
有一架商用飛機要經過我們頭頂
Southwest Airlines, flight 5434.
西南航空 5434號航班
Reroute it like all the others.
跟其他航班一樣 調整它的航線
Hold a sec.
等等
We've got something outside the fence, west side.
西邊圍欄外有什么東西
- Delancey, Jackson. - West side perimeter Go check it out.
德蘭西 杰克森 西邊圍欄 去看看
There it is.
就在這里
Delancey, Jackson. Report.
德蘭西 杰克森 請回答
Agent down. We've got a perimeter breach.
探員傷亡 防線被入侵
You've reached Dr Erik Selvig. Please leave me a message.
我是艾瑞克﹒賽爾維格博士 請留言
Hi, Erik, it's me. Don't worry, I'm fine,
艾瑞克 是我 別擔心 我沒事
but just in case you don't hear from me in the next hour,
不過要是一個小時后 我沒給你打電話
just come by the crater site and try and find me, okay?
你就到天坑來找我 好嗎
I did exactly what you told me not to. I'm sorry.
我正在做你不允許我做的事 對不起
So sorry. Bye.
非常抱歉 拜
Bravo quadrant, move!
B象限區域 行動
Entering south tunnel!
入侵者進了南部通道
- Negative, negative. - I have no comms.
沒有發現目標
Target sighted, east tunnel!
發現目標 東部通道
I need eyes up high, with a gun.
高處去一個人 帶上槍
Moving north!
正往北移動
What have we got?
什么情況
There's a massive electromagnetic surge
那東西發出了巨量電磁波
coming off that thing.
Systems are barely coping.
系統記錄不過來了
Barton? Talk to me.
巴頓 說話
You want me to slow him down, sir?
長官 要我阻止他嗎
Or are you sending in more guys for him to beat up?
或者你想派更多人給他打倒
I'll let you know.
等我命令
You're big.
你塊頭還挺大
Fought bigger.
但我打過更大的
Better call it, Coulson, 'cause I'm starting to root for this guy.
最好快下令 考爾松 我都想為這家伙喝彩了
Last chance, sir.
最后的機會 長官
Wait. I want to see this.
等等 我想看看
All right, show's over. Ground units, move in.
好了 表演結束 地面單位 突擊吧
He committed a crime. He's in jail!
他犯了罪 進了監獄
- I can't just leave him there! - Why?
- 我不能把他扔在那兒 - 為什么
You didn't see what I saw!
你沒看到我看到的東西
- Look! - Look, it's Myeu-muh.
看啊 是"妙爾米爾"
Where'd you find this?
你在哪里找到這書的
The children's section.
兒童圖書區
I just wanted to show you how silly his story was.
我只是想告訴你 他的故事有多蠢
But you're the one who's always pushing me
但正是你一直敦促我
to chase down every possibility, every alternative!
去追尋每個可能性 每個非正常的想法
I'm talking about science, not magic!
我說的是科學 不是魔法
Well, magic's just science that we don't understand yet.
魔法是我們還不理解的科學
- Arthur C. Clarke. - Who wrote science fiction.
- 亞瑟﹒C﹒克拉克的名言 - 他就是寫科幻小說的
- A precursor to science fact! - In some cases, yeah.
- 他是科學真理的先驅 - 只在某些方面而已
Well, if there is an Einstein-Rosen Bridge,
好吧 如果真有愛因斯坦-羅森橋存在
then there's something on the other side.
另一端就肯定連著什么
And advanced beings could have crossed it!
更高級的生命可以穿越蟲洞
Jane.
A primitive culture like the Vikings might have worshipped them as deities.
原始文明 比如維京人 就可能把他們當做神靈尊崇
Yes! Yes, exactly. Thank you.
沒錯 正是 謝謝你
Mmm-hmm.
You made my men,
你讓我的人
some of the most highly trained professionals in the world,
受過全世界最高級訓練的專業人員
look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops.
看起來像拿底薪的超市保安
that's hurtful.
真傷人啊
In my experience, it takes someone who's received similar training
按我的經驗 你一定受過相關訓練
to do what you did to them.
才能做到
Why don't you tell me where you received your training?
告訴我 你在哪受的訓練
Pakistan? Chechnya? Afghanistan?
巴基斯坦 車臣 阿富汗?
No, you strike me more as the soldier of fortune type.
不對 你突擊的方式更像雇傭兵
Where was it? South Africa?
是哪里 南非?
Certain groups pay very well for a good mercenary like you.
有的組織會花大錢雇傭你這樣的人
Who are you?
你是誰
One way or another, we find out what we need to know.
無論如何 我們都會找到 我們想知道的答案
We're good at that.
我們很擅長于此
Don't go anywhere.
別到處亂跑
Loki! What are you doing here?
洛基 你怎么來這兒了
I had to see you.
我要見你
What's happened?
出什么事了嗎
Tell me. Is it Jotunheim?
告訴我 是約頓海姆出事了嗎
Let me explain to Father.
讓我跟父親解釋
Father is dead.
父親死了
What?
什么
Your banishment,
放逐你
the threat of a new war,
戰爭的威脅
it was too much for him to bear.
他再也承受不了了
You mustn't blame yourself.
不要自責
I know that you loved him.
我知道你愛他
I tried to tell him so, but he wouldn't listen.
我想告訴他 但他聽不進去
It was so cruel to put the hammer within your reach,
明知你再也無力舉起雷神之錘
knowing that you could never lift it.
還放在你身邊 這太殘忍了
The burden of the throne has fallen to me now.
王位的重擔現在落在了我身上
Can I come home?
我能回家嗎
The truce with Jotunheim is conditional upon your exile.
停戰協議的條件就是你必須被放逐
- Yes, but couldn't we find a way... - And Mother has forbidden your return.
- 是的 但是可以想個辦法... - 母親也禁止你回去
This is goodbye, Brother.
后會無期 兄弟
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
No.
I am sorry.
是我對不起你們
Thank you for coming here.
謝謝你來這一趟
Farewell.
永別了
Goodbye.
再見
Good bye?
再見?
I just got back.
我才剛進來
Sir?
長官
He's got a visitor.
有人來探望他
His name is Donald Blake?
他叫唐納德﹒布萊克?
Dr. Donald Blake.
唐納德﹒布萊克博士
You have dangerous coworkers, Dr. Selvig.
你的同事很危險啊 賽爾維格博士
He was distraught when he found out that you've taken all our research.
發現你拿走了我們所有的研究成果 他心急如焚
That was years of his life, gone!
他生命的一部分就這樣消失了
You can understand how a man could go off like that.
你知道 這種情況會讓人爆發的
A big, faceless organization like yours
像你們這樣一個龐大 不要臉的組織
coming in with their jackbooted thugs and...
一群穿著長筒靴的惡棍闖進來 然后…
That's how he put it.
他是這么說的
That still doesn't explain
那還是解釋不了
how he managed to tear through our security.
他為什么能突破我們的安保
Steroids! He's a bit of a fitness nut.
腎上腺素激增啊 他就是四肢發達的瘋子
Sir?
長官
It says here that he's an M.D.
這里顯示他是醫學博士
Well, he is! Or he was.
他是啊 以前是
He switched careers and became a physicist.
他轉了專業 成了物理學家
A brilliant physicist.
非常優秀的物理學家
He's a wonderful man. He's a man in pain.
他是個很好的人 他飽受傷痛啊
Oh, Donny, Donny, Donny!
唐尼 唐尼 唐尼
There you are. You're gonna be all right. I'm taking you home now.
你在這兒啊 沒事了 我這就帶你回家
Dr. Selvig!
賽爾維格博士
Just keep him away from the bars.
別讓他再靠近我們的工事
I will!
我會的
- Where are we going? - To get a drink.
- 我們去哪 - 去喝一杯
Follow them.
跟著他們
You know, I had it all backwards.
我毀了一切
I had it all wrong.
我完全想錯了
It's not a bad thing finding out that you don't have all the answers.
發現自己不知道所有答案 這倒不是壞事
You start asking the right questions.
你開始問正確的問題了
For the first time in my life,
這是我有生以來第一次
I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.
不知道自己到底該干什么
Anyone who's ever going to find his way in this world
任何人想在這個世界上找到自己的路
has to start by admitting he doesn't know where the hell he is.
首先得承認他不知道自己在哪
Thank you for what you've done.
謝謝你的幫助
No, don't thank me. I only did it for Jane.
別謝我 我是為了簡
Her father and I taught at university together.
她父親和我一起在大學教書
He was a good man.
他是個好人
He never listened.
從不聽別人勸
Neither did I.
我也是
My father was trying to teach me something,
我父親想教導我
but I was too stupid to see it.
但我太盲目自大
I don't know if you're delusional or if you're pulling some kind of con,
不管你是有妄想癥 還是想耍什么花樣
I don't care.
我不在乎
I just care about her.
我只關心她
I've seen the way she looks at you.
我看到她看你的樣子了
I swear to you, I mean her no harm.
我對你發誓 我不會害她的
Good.
很好
In that case, I'll buy you another round, and you leave town tonight.
那樣的話 我再請你喝一杯 然后你今晚就離開這里
Two boilermakers.
兩杯啤酒加威士忌
Kill him.
殺了他
After all I've done for you?
在我為你做了這么多事后?
So you're the one who showed us the way into Asgard.
是你將我們帶往亞斯格特的?
That was just a bit of fun, really.
那實在很有趣
To ruin my brother's big day.
破壞我哥哥的大日子
And to protect the realm from his idiotic rule for a while longer.
讓星域在更長一段時間內 不受他愚蠢的統治
I will hear you.
你想說什么就說吧
I will conceal you and a handful of your soldiers,
我可以幫你和你的幾個手下掩人耳目
lead you into Odin's chambers, and you can slay him where he lies.
帶你去奧丁之所 在他躺倒的地方殺了他
Why not kill him yourself?
為什么你不自己動手
I suspect that the Asgardians would not take kindly
我想亞斯格特人不會擁一個
to a king who had murdered his predecessor.
謀殺長輩的人為王
Once Odin is dead, I will return the Casket to you
奧丁一死 我就把寒冰之匣還給你
and you can return Jotunheim to all its...
而你可以為約頓海姆帶回其...
Glory.
榮耀
我...
Accept.
接受
What troubles you, Gatekeeper?
你在煩惱什么 守門人
I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim, but could neither see you nor hear you.
你在約頓海姆時 我想盯著你 但既看不到你 也聽不見你說話
You were shrouded from me,
你對我遮蔽了自己
like the Frost Giants that entered this realm.
就像闖入這個星域的冰霜巨魔
Perhaps your senses have weakened after your many years of service.
也許在多年的侍奉后 你的感覺不那么靈敏了
Or perhaps someone has found a way
或者是有人找到方法
to hide that which he does not wish me to see.
把不希望我看到的遮起來了
You have great power, Heimdall.
你有強大的力量 海姆達爾
Did Odin ever fear you?
奧丁曾畏懼過你嗎
- No. - And why is that?
- 沒有 - 為什么呢
Because he is my king and I am sworn to obey him.
因為他是我的王 我發誓會服從他
He was your king and you're sworn to obey me now.
他曾經是你的王 現在你要服從我了
Yes?
聽到了嗎
Yes.
是的
Then you will open the Bifrost to no one
那么 不許為任何人敞開彩虹橋的大門
until I have repaired the damage that my brother has done.
直到我彌補了我哥哥造成的損害為止
Oh, my God. Is he okay?
天啊 他沒事吧
He's fine. Not injured at all.
他沒事 完全沒受傷
-- I'm sorry, my friend.
抱歉 我的朋友
- What happened? - We drank, we fought,
- 怎么回事 - 我們喝醉了 打了一架
he made his ancestors proud.
他榮耀了他的祖先
Put him on the bed.
把他放到床上
I still don't think you're the God of Thunder.
我還是不相信你是雷神
But you ought to be.
不過你應該是的
Are these your chambers?
這是你們的住處?
It's more of a temporary living situation.
應該說是暫住的地方
I'm sorry. I don't usually have guests.
抱歉 平時沒什么客人來
Actually, I never have guests.
其實從來都沒有客人
That's not the right place for it.
這不是待客的好地方
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Can we go outside?
我們出去吧
Yes, of course.
好的 沒問題
I come up here sometimes when I can't sleep
有時睡不著 我就來這里
or I'm trying to reconcile particle data, or when Darcy's driving me crazy.
或者想分析粒子數據 或是達西氣到我的時候
I come up here a lot, actually, now that I think about it.
其實仔細想想 我經常來這里
I'm really glad you're safe.
我很高興你沒事
You've been very kind to me,
你對我很友好
and I've been far less grateful than you deserve.
我沒法表達對你的感激
Well, I hit you with my car a couple times,
我開車撞了你幾次
so I think that kind of evens things out.
所以我想這算扯平了
Perhaps I had it coming.
也許是我活該
Oh, my God!
天啊
I don't believe it!
真不敢相信
It was all I could get back. I'm sorry it's not as much as I promised.
我只能拿回這個 很抱歉 比我答應的差太多
No, no, this is great! This is... I don't have to start from scratch now.
不不 太棒了 這… 現在我不用徹底從頭來了
Thank you.
謝謝你
What's wrong?
怎么了
S.H.l.E.L.D.
神盾局
Whatever they are,
無論他們是誰
they're gonna do everything in their power
他們會盡全力
to make sure this research never sees the light of day.
保證這項研究無法得見天日
No, Jane.
不 簡
Listen to me. You must not give up.
聽我說 你不能放棄
- You must finish what you've started. - Why?
- 你一定要完成研究 - 為什么
Because you're right.
因為你是對的
Here, look.
Your ancestors called it magic, and you call it science.
你的祖先稱之為魔法 而你稱之為科學
Well, I come from a place where they're one and the same thing.
在我的故鄉 它們都是一個東西
What is that?
這是什么
My father explained it to me like this,
我父親是這么給我解釋的
that your world
你們的世界
is one of the Nine Realms of the Cosmos,
是宇宙九大星域之一
linked to each other by the branches of Yggdrasil,
它們以乾坤樹的枝節彼此連接
the Worlds Tree.
也就是世界之樹
Now you see it every day without realizing.
你們每天都能看到 卻意識不到
The images glimpsed through... What did you call it?
可以通過這個看到 你們叫做什么來著...
This Hooble Telescope.
胡波望遠鏡
- Hubble. - Hubble Telescope.
- 哈勃 - 哈勃望遠鏡
Tell me more.
接著說
So, the Nine Realms.
九大星域
Now, there is Midgard, which is Earth.
這里是人世 也就是地球
This is Alfheim.
這是亞爾夫海姆(精靈之鄉)
Vanaheim. Jotunheim.
華納海姆 約頓海姆(巨人之鄉)
And Asgard.
以及亞斯格特
And that's where I come from.
我就來自那里
Thank you, Jane.
謝謝你 簡
Our dearest friend banished, Loki on the throne,
我們最親密的朋友被放逐 洛基登上王位
Asgard on the brink of war, yet you've managed to consume
亞斯格特處在戰爭的邊緣 而你還能吃下
four wild boar, six pheasant, a side of beef,
四只野豬 六只野雞 半頭牛
and two casks of ale. Shame on you. Don't you care?
還有兩桶麥芽酒 丟死人了 你就一點不關心嗎
Do not mistake my appetite for apathy!
不要以為我胃口大就是無動于衷
Stop it, both of you!
你們倆別吵了
Stop.
住口
- We all know what we have to do. - We must go.
- 我們都知道必須做的事 - 我們必須出發
We must find Thor.
必須找到托爾
It's treason.
那是叛國
To hell with treason, it's suicide.
去他媽的叛國 這是自殺
Thor would do the same for us.
換做是我們 托爾也會做同樣的事
Now shush.
別出聲
Heimdall might be watching.
海姆達爾可能正監視著我們
Heimdall demands your presence.
海姆達爾要見你們
We're doomed.
完蛋了
You would defy the commands of Loki, our king,
你們將做的事包括藐視王之詔令
break every oath you have taken as warriors,
叛國 背棄作為戰士的誓言
and commit treason to bring Thor back?
即使這樣也要把托爾帶回來?
- Yes. - Good.
- 沒錯 - 很好
So you'll help us?
那你會幫我們嗎
I am bound by honor to our king. I cannot open the bridge to you.
我理應效忠國王 因此我不能為你們打開傳送橋
Complicated fellow, isn't he?
這家伙可真夠糾結的
Now what do we do?
那我們現在該干嘛
Look!
快看
- What the hell was that? - I don't know, sir.
- 搞什么鬼 - 不知道 長官
We got massive energy readings out of nowhere
我們探測到了未知的巨大能量
and then they just disappeared. Fifteen miles due northwest.
然后又消失不見了 大約是西北方向15公里處
Let's go take a look.
走 去看看
Thank you.
謝謝
- Thank you. - You're very welcome.
- 謝謝 - 別客氣
Base to Team 2, we've got activity outside the town.
總部呼叫二隊 城外現在有動靜
Stay on your target.
你們盯緊目標
Ensure my brother does not return.
確保我哥哥無法回來
Destroy everything.
毀滅一切
Mom?
媽媽
Is there a Renaissance Fair in town?
最近是不是有文藝復興嘉年華啊
Call it in.
和上面匯報一下
Yeah.
Base, we've got Xena, Jackie Chan and Robin Hood.
總部 我們看到了齊娜 成龍和羅賓漢
It's a beautiful theory, Jane.
這理論聽著不錯 簡
But you won't be able to convince the scientific community of any of it.
但是如果沒有確鑿的證據
Not without hard evidence.
科學協會那幫人可不會相信你的
Found you!
可找到你嘍
My friends!
有朋自遠方來啊
This is good! This is good.
太好了 太好了
I don't believe it.
騙鬼啊
Oh, excuse me. Lady Sif and the Warriors Three.
容我介紹一下 西弗小姐和勇士三人組
My friends,
朋友們
I've never been happier to see anyone.
見到你們真是再好不過了
But you should not have come.
但你們不該來的
We're here to take you home.
我們是來帶你回家的
You know I can't go home.
可你們知道我不能回去
My father
我的父親
is dead because of me.
因我而死
And I must remain in exile.
我必須流亡下去
Thor,
托爾
your father still lives.
你的父親還在世
Tell me, Loki, how did you get the Jotuns into Asgarol?
洛基 和我說說 你是怎么 把霜巨人帶到亞斯格特來的
You think the Bifrost is the only way in and out of this realm?
你以為彩虹橋是這里 唯一的出入通道嗎
There are secret paths between the worlds
除此之外還有很多秘密通道
to which even you, with all your gifts, are blind.
連你的天賦也看不到它們
But I have need of them no longer, now that I am king.
但現在我已經不需要它們 因為我已經是國王了
And I say, for your act of treason,
現在因為你的叛國行為
you are relieved of your duties as Gatekeeper,
你被剝奪看門人的職責
and no longer citizen of Asgard.
也不再是亞斯格特的公民了
Then I need no longer obey you.
那我這樣做也不算是背叛你了
Get somebody from Linguistics down here.
去找個語言組的人過來
Was somebody else coming?
還有別的人來了嗎
Is that one of StarK's?
是斯達克那邊造出來的家伙嗎
I don't know. The guy never tells me anything.
不知道 那家伙什么也不肯對我說
Hello.
你好
You are using unregistered weapons technology.
你的武器裝備是沒注冊過的
Identify yourself
報上名來
Here we go.
看吧
Incoming!
它過來了
Jane, you have to leave.
簡 你趕快離開這里
- What are you gonna do? - I'm staying here.
- 你呢 - 我留在這兒
Thor's going to fight with us!
托爾要和我們一起上戰場
My friends,
各位
I'm just a man. I'll only be in the way, or worse, get one of you killed.
我現在只是個凡人 我是個拖油瓶 也許還會害你們喪命
But I can help get these people to safety.
但是我能協助你們 把人們護送到安全地帶
Well, if you're staying, then so am I.
你要是留在這里的話 我也不走
- We'll need some time. - You'll have it!
- 給我點時間 - 盡管去吧
Okay, move it, people!
大家快走
Everybody out! Use the back door.
大家快從后門出去
Go, hurry! You can eat later.
快走 以后再吃
Keep it distracted.
分散他的注意力
For Asgard!
為了亞斯格特!
Fall back!
撤退
Go. Now. Run!
走 快跑
Sif. Sif, you've done all you can.
西弗 西弗你已經竭盡全力了
No. I will die a warrior's death.
不 我要像勇士一樣去赴死
Stories will be told of this day.
今天的事情將傳為佳話
Live, and tell those stories yourself.
活下去 以后你可以親自 和別人講今天所發生的事
Now go.
快走
You must return to Asgard. You have to stop Loki.
你們一定要回亞斯格特 一定要阻止洛基
What about you?
那你怎么辦
Do not worry, my friends. I have a plan.
別擔心 朋友們 我自有分寸
Come on.
快走
We need to fall back. Come on.
我們必須立刻撤退 趕緊的
Come on.
Wait!
等一下
What's he doing?
他要干什么
Brother, whatever I have done to wrong you,
弟弟 不管我做了什么 讓你走上歧途
whatever I have done to lead you to do this,
不管我做了什么 讓你做出這一切
I am truly sorry.
我都感到無比抱歉
But these people are innocent.
但是這些人是無辜的
Taking their lives will gain you nothing.
殺了他們 你也得不到任何好處
So take mine
拿走我的命
and end this.
結束這一切
No.
It's over.
結束了
No. it's not over.
不 還沒有結束
I mean, you're safe.
我是說 你沒事了
We're safe.
我們都沒事
It's over.
結束了
No.
No.
別這樣
- We're spiking. - Levels increase!
峰值出現 指數在上升
Whosoever holds this hammer,
不論誰擎動此錘
if he be worthy,
但凡是有資質之人
shall possess the power of Thor.
都將獲得托爾之力
Jane!
- No. No. No! - Come!
- 不 不 不! - 快走
Oh. My. God.
我的老天爺啊
So, is this how you normally look?
這才是你真正的樣子嗎
More or less.
差不多吧
It's a good look.
看上去還真帥
We must go to the Bifrost site. I would have words with my brother.
我們現在要去彩虹橋那兒 我和我弟弟有些話要說
Excuse me!
不好意思
Donald?
唐納德?
I don't think you've been completely honest with me.
我覺得你一直沒和我說實話
Know this, Son of Coul.
你知道嗎 "松考爾"
You and I, we fight for the same cause, the protection of this world.
我們都在為同一件事而戰斗 為了保衛這個世界
From this day forward, you can count me as your ally
如果你把從簡那里 拿走的東西還給她的話
if you return the items you have taken from Jane.
從今以后我就可以當你的盟友
- Stolen. - Borrowed.
- 是偷走的 - 暫借的
Of course, you can have your equipment back.
你當然可以把裝備拿回去
You're gonna need it to continue your research.
你還要用它來進行研究呢
Would you like to see the bridge we spoke of?
想看看我們說的那座橋嗎
Sure.
當然
Wait, I need to debrief you!
等下 我還有事要問你呢
Welcome to Asgard.
歡迎來到亞斯格特
Heimdall, open the Bifrost.
海姆達爾 請將彩虹橋打開
Heimdall?
海姆達爾?
Heimdall!
海姆達爾
He doesn't answer.
他沒反應
Then we are stranded.
那我們就沒轍了
Heimdall! If you can hear me, we need you now!
海姆達爾! 能聽到我說話嗎 我們需要你
Heimdall! We need you now!
海姆達爾 請快出來
Heimdall!
海姆達爾
I must go back to Asgard, but I give you my word,
我現在要回亞斯格特去 但是我向你保證
I will return for you.
我會回到你身邊的
Deal?
行不?
Deal.
說好了
Get him to the healing room!
快給他療傷
Leave my brother to me.
我弟弟交給我
It's Said
據說...
you can still hear and see what transpires around you.
即便靈魂出竅 你還是可以聽到 看到
I hope it's true,
我希望那是真的
so that you may know
那樣你就能知道
your death came at the hand
你是死在了
of Laufey.
勞菲手上
And your death came by the son of Odin.
而你是死在了奧丁之子手上
Loki!
洛基
You saved him!
你救了他
I swear to you, Mother,
我向你發誓 母親
that they will pay for what they've done today.
他們會為今天的所作所為付出代價
Loki.
洛基
Thor!
托爾
I knew you'd return to us.
我就知道你會回來的
Why don't you tell her
你為什么不告訴她
how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends, to kill me?
你想殺了我的朋友 殺了我
What?
什么
Why, it must have been enforcing Father's last command.
我只是在執行父王的最終詔令
You're a talented liar, Brother. Always have been.
你真是騙術高超啊 一直如此 從未改變
It's good to have you back.
你回來真好
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim.
現在請容我摧毀約頓海姆
You can't stop it.
你已經無法阻止它了
The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart.
彩虹橋會不斷生長 直到摧毀約頓海姆為止
Jane?
Why have you done this?
你為什么要這樣做
To prove to Father that I am the worthy son.
為了向父親證明我才是 更有能力的兒子
When he wakes, I will have saved his life.
他醒來時 我會拯救他的生命
I will have destroyed that race of monsters.
我會殺了那些妖怪
And I will be true heir to the throne!
這樣我才會是王位的繼承人
You can't kill an entire race!
你不能把他們滅族
Why not?
為什么不行?
And what is this newfound love for the Frost Giants?
你最近喜歡上了冰霜巨魔嗎
You could have killed them all with your bare hands.
你赤手空拳是殺不了那么多的
- I've changed. - So have I.
- 我變了 - 我也變了
Now fight me.
來決個高下吧
I never wanted the throne!
我從來都不想得到王位
I only ever wanted to be your equal.
我只是想和你平起平坐
I will not fight you, Brother!
我不會和你打的 弟弟
I'm not your brother.
我不是你弟弟
I never was.
從來都不是
Loki, this is madness.
洛基 你瘋了
Is it madness?
我瘋了嗎
Is it?
是嗎
Is it?
是嗎
Come on. What happened to you on Earth that turned you so soft?
你他媽的怎么變得這么磨嘰了
Don't tell me it was that woman.
別跟我說是因為那個女的
Oh!
It was!
還真是
Well, maybe, when we're finished here, I'll pay her a visit myself!
那等我們這兒的事完了以后 我得親自去拜訪她一下
Thor!
托爾
Brother, please.
哥哥 救救我
Enough!
玩夠了!
Look at you,
瞧瞧你
the Mighty Thor,
勇猛的托爾
with all your strength,
你有那么強大的力量
and what good does it do you now, huh?
它現在又能幫到你什么呢
Do you hear me, Brother? There's nothing you can do!
你聽到了沒有 哥哥 你什么也做不了
What are you doing?
你干什么
If you destroy the bridge, you'll never see her again!
如果你摧毀了橋梁 那你就再也見不到她了
Forgive me, Jane.
原諒我 簡
I could have done it, Father!
我原本可以做到的 父親
I could have done it!
我原本可以的
For you!
為你
For all of us!
為我們大家
NO, Loki.
不 洛基
Loki, no.
洛基 別放手
No!
No.
it's gone.
不見了
And then, with a mighty bellow,
然后我大吼一聲
I flew into the giant metal creature and laid him low!
飛向那個大塊頭金屬怪物 把它給放倒在地
Is that another way of saying you fell on your huge ass?
其實你是不是摔了個狗吃屎啊
As a matter of fact, falling was a tactic lulling the Destroyer...
實際上摔跤是我引敵深入的策略
My Queen, I'm so sorry for your loss.
皇后陛下 節哀順變
How is he?
他怎么樣了
He mourns for his brother.
他還在為弟弟的死哀悼
And...
而且...
He misses hen
他還在想念她
The mortal.
那個凡人
You'll be a wise king.
你會是個明君
There will never be a wiser king than you.
不會有比你更好的明君
Or a better father.
比你更好的父親
I have much to learn.
我還有很多東西要學
I know that now.
我現在明白了
Someday, perhaps,
也許有一天
I shall make you proud.
我能讓你引以為榮
You've already made me proud.
你已經讓我感到榮耀了
So Earth is lost to us.
這么說我們和凡間失去聯系了?
No.
There is always hope.
總是有希望的
Can you see her?
你能看見她嗎
Yes.
可以
I have the particle detectors!
我找到粒子探測器了
Darcy, do you have the S.H.I.E.L.D. satellite codes?
達西 你有神盾局的衛星代碼嗎
Yeah. Have you seen my taser?
有 你看見我的電擊槍了嗎
How is she?
她好嗎
In the car. Come on, Jane!
在車里 走吧 簡
She searches for you.
她在找你
Dr. Selvig.
賽爾維格博士
So you're the man behind all this?
你就是幕后主使?
It's quite a labyrinth.
這里真是個迷宮啊
I was thinking they're taking me down here to kill me.
我在想 他們把我帶來 要殺了我
I've been hearing about the New Mexico situation.
我聽說了新墨西哥那邊的情況
Your work has impressed a lot of people who are much smarter than I am.
你的工作成果讓很多 比我聰明得多的人贊不絕口
I have a lot to work with.
我還有很多事要做
The Foster Theory. A gateway to another dimension.
福斯特理論 通往世界的另一端
It's unprecedented.
這是史無前例的
Isn't it?
是吧?
Legend tells us one thing, history, another.
傳說和歷史總有出入
But every now and then, we find something that belongs to both.
但是從古至今 總有一件事兩者都不違背
What is it?
這是什么
Power, Doctor.
能量 博士
If we can figure out how to tap it,
如果我們知道如何控制它
maybe unlimited power.
也許就有用不完的能量了
Well, I guess that's worth a look.
這倒很值得深究
Well, I guess that's worth a look.
這倒很值得深究