爱情与灵药 Love & Other Drugs

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 爱德华·兹威克

演员: 安妮·海瑟薇 / 杰克·吉伦哈尔 / 朱迪·格雷尔 / 汉克·阿扎利亚 / 乔什·加德 / 奥利弗·普莱特 / 盖布瑞·马赫特 / 乔治·席格 / 吉尔·克雷伯格 / 凯特·詹宁斯·格兰特 / 凯瑟琳


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
影片压制: 君子九思 字幕来源:射手网 招募Q号: 76846146
Whoo!
哇!
Oh, yeah! Yeah, you want to dance?
哦 耶! 一起来跳舞吧?
You don't mind if I get up in there, do you?
不介意我把它扛在肩上 对吧?
- This is kind of sexy. - Yeah. Love it!
- 正点呐 - 没错 好喜欢!
You're kind of sexy.
你们也很辣哦
You should take one of these. Very lightweight on your shoulders, ladies.
女士们 你们一定得买一台 扛在肩膀上也很轻
Try it out, try it out. There you go. Feels good, yeah?
试一下 拿好了 感觉不错 是吧?
Whoo!
哇!
Whoo!
哇!
Here.
给我
Follow me, ladies. Follow me to the cash register.
跟我走吧 女士们 随我来交钱吧
I see you guys. You guys look like you smoke weed, right?
看出来了 你们喜欢看这种爆炸的大场面 对吧?
Okay, you're gonna smoke a bowl, you're gonna buy one of these TVs.
要是喜欢看这种大场面的话 那就得买这台电视
Philips, all right. You know, you're kind of high, feels good.
飞利浦的哦 感觉超赞的
Samsung, kind of last year.
三星的 产品都还是上一季的款式
Magnavox, bam!
米罗华牌的音响哦 超爽!
That's an explosion! You're stoned, It'll blow your mind!
爆炸的效果! 震撼到了吧 超乎想象哦!
You want to go really small, I got this one.
如果你想要小一点的话 那我就推荐这一款
Really small. Look at this flip-phone. Look. "Hello, Joan. What are you doing?"
真的很小巧 看看这款翻盖机吧 看着 "喂 乔 你在干嘛呢?"
- "I don't know. What are you doing? " - "I'm great."
- "我不知道 你在干嘛? " - "我没事"
- You are so bad. - Guys? Christy.
- 你太讨厌了 - 伙计们? 克里斯提
Hey.
# Said one, two princes kneel before you #
# 一个 两个王子跪在你面前 #
# That's what I said now #
# 我的话还在嘴边 #
Here, take my card. Take my card.
给 这是我的名片
Take my card. Okay? Take my card.
拿着我的名片 好吗? 我的名片
Go, Joan. Go, Joan. Go, Joan. Go, Joan.
去吧 乔 去吧 去吧 乔 去吧 乔
In the house. Go, Joan. Go, Joan.
去屋子里吧 去吧 乔
Oh. Sorry, Joan.
哦 抱歉 乔
Okay, squeeze the nipple. Squeeze the nipple. Harder.
很好 挤奶头 挤奶头 用力
Okay. Oh, my God!
好极了 哦 天呐!
- What are you doing? - Feel that.
- 你在干嘛? - 感受一下嘛
We can't do this. Jerry's right out there.
我们不能这么做 杰里在外面呢
He can watch.
那就让他看吧
What makes you so damn sexy?
你怎么能这么性感呢?
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
I promise you, man,
我向您保证 伙计
80 Watts is more than you'll ever need for a living room.
在起居室用80瓦的就够了
Excuse me.
抱歉
- Hello? - Oh, Jesus. Harder.
- 喂? - 哦 天呐 用力
Oh!
哦!
- Okay. Oh! - What the...
- 很好 哦! - 搞什么...
You fucking piece of shit!
你这坨屎!
You fucked up son of a bitch!
你个狗娘养的!
Christy! What the hell is wrong with you?
克里斯提! 你哪根筋搭错啦?
- How can I ever trust you again? - I don't know. I'm so sorry.
- 你让我怎么再相信你? - 我不知道 对不起
- What the fuck is wrong with you? - No, I...
- 你在搞什么鬼啊? - 不 我...
You know, Fujitsu makes the same unit for 40 bucks less.
富士通生产的这套音响比这个便宜40块
- Really? - Yeah, but they don't sell it here.
- 真的? - 没错 但这里没得卖
Oh...
哦...
But I could get it for you, if you want.
要是你想要的话 我可以帮你搞到
Oh! Are you, like, okay?
哦! 你没事吧?
Oh.
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 没事 - 好的
Give me your number. I'll let you know when I have it.
把你的号码留给我 货一到我就通知你
Um...
呃...
- What's your name? - Amber.
- 你叫什么? - 安布尔
- You have beautiful eyes. - Shut the fuck up, Christy!
- 你的眼睛真迷人 - 他妈的闭嘴 克里斯提!
You.
Don't you ever fucking come in here again!
你他妈的怎么还在这儿!
You know what? You owe me commission on $54,000 worth of second-rate,
我帮你卖掉了54000块的不入流的货
knock-off, gray-market, off-brand, overpriced equipment, you son of a bitch.
过时货 水货 山寨货 价格还虚高得离谱 你还着欠我的佣金呢 你个贱人
I'll fucking kill you, you piece of shit!
我要宰了你 你这坨屎!
You know what? Why don't you just send it to me?
要不这样吧? 你寄给我好了?
Christy knows the address.
克里斯提知道地址的
Amber! 434-6603!
我叫安布尔! 号码是434-6603!
Why don't you tell Daddy
你为什么不跟爸爸说说
what a downtown Chicago hospital is really like?
芝加哥市中心的医院长什么样子的呢?
Patient brought in with chills, nausea, ischemia, clearly in shock.
今天的那个病人发寒、恶心、缺血、休克
Did you do a CBC?
全血球计数测了没?
Excuse me, our protocols didn't exist when you went to medical school.
抱歉 你读医科的时候我们可没有这些条款
Oh! Yes, I've been under a rock these past 30 years.
哦! 没错 我离开这一行已经30个年头了
How many transdermal intubations have you personally done?
你亲自做过多少例经皮插管手术啊?
My dear, I teach medicine. I no longer sully my hands touching actual patients.
亲爱的 我现在是医学的老师 我不会再去触碰真实病例了 这会弄脏我的双手
- Ha! - Touch patients?
- 哈! - 触碰病例?
Why would anybody want to do that?
为什么会有人去做呢?
You are not allowed in this conversation.
没你插嘴的份
Excuse me. I've helped more patients than you ever will.
抱歉 我帮助的病人可比你多多了
Can I pour this drink on your head?
我把这酒倒你头上去吧?
What is wrong with getting rich?
有钱难道就是错吗?
God only knows you can't do that in medicine anymore.
上帝只知道你当不成医生而已
- He's right about that! - Don't help him justify his laziness.
- 他说得没错! - 不许你包庇他的懒惰
I already justified my laziness.
我的懒惰是有原因的
It's called $35 million on my first IPO.
我第一次公开募股就募集到了3500万
Jamie, help me.
杰米 替我说句话啊
- He's a geek who got lucky. - And he'll always be a geek.
- 他是个走运的怪才 - 他就是个怪人
Yeah? Well, this geek is taking back your shares.
什么? 好吧 怪人要收回你的股份
I don't blame you.
我不会怪你的
The profession was ruined when they let women in.
自从妇女涉及这个领域后 专业就不复存在了
I'm killing both of you.
我要宰了你们两个人
I'm killing all of you if you don't get in there and sit down.
如果你们再不去那儿坐下的话 我就把你们都给宰了
And we get to keep all the shares.
我们要持有所有股权
- Ugh! - All right.
- 呃! - 好吧
Jamie!
杰米啊!
Of course, it really happened.
当然了 这已经是事实了啊
Who wants to see a movie about protesting?
谁会去看一部关于抗议的电影呢?
Whatever.
随你怎么说吧
To the sale of Josh's company!
让我们为乔什公司的上市举杯!
- Whatever the hell it does. - Yes!
- 管它是做什么的呢 - 好的!
Long live medical software.
医学软件万岁
And med school dropouts everywhere.
学医的都辍学吧
You'd better give some of this money away,
你最好出点血
- that's all I have to say. - Not gonna happen.
- 这句话我憋了好久了 - 想都别想
Jamie, what are you up to these days?
杰米 你最近在忙些什么呢?
- Jamie's selling high-end stereo equipment. - Ha!
- 杰米在销售高档音响设备 - 哈!
Not anymore.
他不做啦
What do you mean?
你说什么?
Well, let's just say Jamie had a falling out with management.
呃 就当是杰米和他的老板吵了一架吧
I thought you were in real estate.
我以为你在做房地产呢
I am looking for other opportunities.
我正在寻找另外一些机会
We're living through the greatest creation of wealth in modern history,
如今这年代是最容易赚钱的
and my brother decides to quit.
而我哥决定放弃这一切
Josh has been talking to me about pharmaceutical sales.
乔什和我谈过医药销售
Pharmaceutical sales?
医药销售?
Pharmaceutlcal sales.
没错 医药销售
You know, medicine that's supposed to help people get better.
药物能帮助人们变得更好
Remember Timmy, my roommate from Brown?
还记得缇米吗 就是我那个毕业于布朗的室友?
He's a VP at Pfizer. So I sald to Jamie,
他是辉瑞公司的副总裁 所以我对杰米说
"Jamie, if you suck on my cock, I'll get you an interview."
"杰米 如果你帮我口交的话 我就替你安排一次面试"
- Oh, Josh, watch your mouth! - Watch your mouth!
- 哦 乔什 说什么呢! - 嘴放干净!
I said no, Mom. I sald no.
我拒绝他了 妈妈 我拒绝了
Why would you wanna be a pharmaceutical rep?
你为什么要当医药代表呢?
"Why would you wanna be a pharmaceutlcal rep?"
"你为什么要当医药代表呢?"
Because it's the only entry-level job in America that pays over 100 grand a year.
因为这是在美国唯一一个能赚到十万年薪的初级职位
- That's why. - No.
- 这就是原因 - 不
Those people come into our office with their roller bags and samples,
那些拖着拉杆箱和样品来我们办公室的人
like door-to-door-salesmen.
就像是上门推销员
They are door-to-door-salesmen,
他们就是上门推销员
only what they're selling grosses $87 billion a year!
不过正是靠他们才做出了一年870亿美元的销售额!
Yeah, and they're turning complex medical decisions
没错 他们还把本该慎重考虑的治疗计划
- into Madison Avenue impulse buying. - Oh, my God.
- 通过广告手段变成了冲动消费 - 哦 天呐
Look, I'm not selling to the patients, okay?
我又不是直接卖给病人们 好吗?
No. No, the patients just see the commercials on TV...
不 不 病人们只会看电视上的那些广告...
I'm not even doing the job yet!
我甚至还没开始干呢!
...and demand their name-brand drugs from the doctors...
...然后要求医生们开那些他们叫得出名字的药...
- Calm down, you're freaking out. - ...and there you are to supply them.
- 淡定 你太激动了 - ...而这些都是你们的责任
This is so crazy
我什么都没干
that you're yelling at me for nothing! I'm not doing it!
你就对我大吼大叫 简直是疯了! 我还没干呢!
If you barbarians won't be still and finish this lamb,
要是你们这群野蛮人再不停下来吃完羊肉的话
none of you will get the chocolate cake.
那谁都别想吃到巧克力蛋糕
Yes, Mom !
知道了 妈妈!
Oh, Jamie, if you could make money fucking,
哦 杰米 如果你能靠和女人上床赚钱的话
you'd be even richer than me.
那你肯定比我有钱
I'll call the Pfizer guy in the morning.
明天早上我打个电话给辉瑞的那个家伙
Let's welcome the class of 1997 trainees!
让我们欢迎1997级的实习生们!
This is not a pill. This is tens of millions of dollars in research.
这不是一片药丸 这里汇集着上千万的研发费用
This is thousands of hours of hard labor.
这是数千小时的实验成果
This, ladies and gentlemen, is software.
女士们先生们 这是软件
Your training will last six weeks.
你们的培训将持续六个星期
Each of you will leave here a fully qualified health care professional.
你们每个人都将成为医疗行业中一名合格的专家
That's 33% fewer phone calls for you at 4:00 A.M.
早上4点的电话会少33%
That's 33% less angry... Shit!
也就是少了33%的抱怨... 妈的!
Your job will be to go fight illness.
你们的工作就是与病魔抗争
Hello... Fuck!
你好... 妈的!
Shit!
该死!
Ah! Fuck! Ah! Shit! Ow!
啊! 妈的! 啊! 该死! 啊!
Off-label uses are benefits not yet recognized by the FDA.
有些药物的额外功效虽然还未经FDA(联邦食品药物管理局)认证
But you can boost sales by hinting at what these uses are.
但你却可以再销售的时候暗示这一点来提高销量
Hello, Doctor. Do you know that prescribing Zithromax...
你好 医生 你知道开希舒夷处方的时候...
Prescribing Zithromax...
开希舒夷处方...
Bonjour, Doctor!
你好(法语) 医生!
Ah!
啊!
Zoloft, a drug approved solely for the treatment of depression.
左洛复 是唯一认可的治疗抑郁症的药物
Off-label uses: alcoholism, bullmia, PMS,
其实还能治疗酗酒 贪食症 经前症候群
smoking, social anxiety.
吸烟和社交焦虑
Is there a question?
有什么问题吗?
Zoloft has been associated with suicidal ideation in teenagers.
青少年的自杀意识与左洛复有关
Unproven.
这点还未经证实
Proven. Unreported.
已经证实了 没报道而已
Your job will be to go share this technology.
你们的工作就是去共享这种技术
Your job will be to go save lives.
你们的工作就是去挽救生命
The health care industry today is worth $2 trillion a year.
如今医疗产业每年的市值达2万亿美元
The top 10 pharma companies make more money
财富500强中排名前10的制药公司的利润
than all 490 of the other Fortune 500 companies combined.
比其余490家公司的总和还要多
- What family is Feldene a part of? - Non-steroidal...
- 吡罗昔康属于哪一族的药物? - 非甾族药物
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. An NSAID.
非甾族的抗炎药 简称NSAID
A better world, that's why we're here.
为了让世界变得更美好 我们聚集于此
Lipitor in Palm Beach!
我去棕榈滩销售立普妥!
Xanax, New England!
我去新英格兰销售佳乐定!
What about you, Jamie-Bamie?
你呢 杰米还是巴美尔来着?
Zoloft and Zithromax in the Ohio River Valley.
去俄亥俄河谷推销左洛复和希舒夷
Welcome to Pfizer!
欢迎来到辉瑞公司!
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么呢?
Money.
Pay attention.
注意了
We are not going door-to-door selling oatmeal cookies for the Girl Scouts here.
我们可不是上门推销燕麦饼干的女童子军
You are not the goddamn Avon lady. You understand what I'm saying?
也不是推销雅芳的那些姑娘 明白吗?
This is hardcore sales, and you have a quota.
这是实打实的销售 你是有销售指标的
And people at the home office keeping track of that quota.
在总部办公室里的那些人会跟踪记录你的销售额
And your cold calls, and your mileage, and your receipts.
包括你的电话推销 跑的路线 和你的进账额
How often you goddamn masturbate.
还有你多久手淫一次
What is the quota for masturbation?
手淫的指标是多少?
You can masturbate as much as you like, smartass,
由你喽 混蛋
as long as you make a lot of money.
只要你挣到了很多钱就行
Okay.
好吧
Volla! Okay, now, remember.
就是这些! 好了 记住
Hospitals have a no-reps policy.
医院是不允许医药代表进去的
Doesn't mean we can't give the docs a nice, dry walk from their cars.
但没有说我们不能陪着医生一起走进去 并让他不淋到雨
All right?
明白了吗?
There he is. All right.
他来了 好了
No time like the present.
机不可失啊
- Get your head in the game. - All right.
- 多用点脑子 - 好的
- Remember, Pfizer makes his life better. - Okay.
- 记住了 辉瑞让他的生活更美好 - 知道了
Pfizer makes his patients happier,
辉瑞让他的病人们更幸福
- so he makes more money. - Okay.
- 能让他挣更多的钱 - 好的
- Wait, the pens, the pens! - Oh, the pens!
- 等等 还有笔 笔! - 哦 还有笔!
Always lead with a pen.
记住要从送笔开始
Gifts establish reciprocity!
礼物可以建立互利互惠的关系!
Doctor!
医生!
Hey, Doctor, Jamie Randall. Pfizer. How are you doing?
嘿 医生 我是来自辉瑞的杰米 兰德尔 你好吗?
- No, thank you. - Look... It's wet out here.
- 不用 谢谢 - 你瞧... 外面下着雨
I don't want you compromising your immune system.
我可不希望你生病
Let's talk about Zithromax for a second.
聊聊希舒夷吧 就一小会儿
Which part of "No, thank you" do you not understand?
你不懂"不用 谢谢"的意思吗?
- You wanna take a pen? - No, thank you.
- 想要支笔吗? - 不 谢谢
Okay.
好吧
That's 33% fewer phone calls for you at 4:00 A.M.
早上4点的时候电话会减少33%
Please stop, okay?
别说了 好吗?
That's why I wanna talk to you about Zithromax, okay?
所以我才要跟您聊聊希舒夷嘛 行吗?
We are throwing antibiotics at people the minute they sneeze,
现在小感小冒就用抗生素
and it doesn't work on viruses anyway.
它们对病毒已经失效了
- What's your name? - Goldstein.
- 请问尊姓大名? - 格尔斯坦
Right. Dr. Goldstein, okay, what we're doing...
很好 格尔斯坦医生 我们做的...
No, what you're doing is creating classes of drug-resistant superbugs.
不 正是你们制造了一系列耐药的超级细菌
And that might be good for business,
这样一来生意可能好做了
because you will develop stronger antibiotics
因为你们会研发一些更强的抗生素
and ruin people's immune systems altogether.
来摧毁人们的免疫系统
- No... You... - Thank you.
- 不... 您... - 谢谢
Models. Beauty queens.
模特 选美皇后
Equestrian princesses. Shit.
马术公主 都是骗人的
You know what I heard? They're even starting to hire strippers.
你知道我听说了什么吗? 他们甚至开始雇佣脱衣舞女
I heard that.
我听说了
Hey, Lisa!
嗨 丽萨!
- Her name's not Lisa. - I know. I know.
- 她不叫丽萨 - 我知道 我知道
But if every time I say, "Hey, Lisa."
但每次我说了"嗨 丽萨"
Then eventually she'll come up to me and she'll be like, you know,
那么最终她会来到我的面前 她会说 你知道的
"My name's not Lisa, it's Jennifer." or whatever, and I'll do a big apology
"我不叫丽萨 叫詹妮弗"或是其它话 然后我会好好道歉
and I'll say, "I thought you were the Lisa who was mad at me for not calling."
接着我会说 "我以为你是那个因为我不打电话而在生我气的丽萨"
And from then on, Jennifer, or whatever her name is,
从那时开始 詹妮弗 无论她叫什么名字
will think that I dated a girl who looked just like her, who I rejected.
她会觉得我与一个和她很像的女孩约过会 而且我甩了她
She'll develop this unconscious need to win my approval,
她会形成要赢得我认可的无意识需求
and from then on, it's cake.
从那时开始 她就唾手可得了
Damn!
该死!
Accepted etiquette is one rep at a time. Screw etiquette.
行规是一次一个公司代表 去他的行规
Competing reps are not your friends. Okay, Knight.
竞争对手不是你的朋友 好了 奈特诊所
- Where you going? - Oh. Sorry.
- 你要去哪儿? - 噢 对不起
Knight is a doc you gotta close.
奈特就是你要接近的医生
Leads the largest group in the city.
他代表了市里最大的医生团体
Lots of fucked-up college students on Prozac who should be on Zoloft.
很多用百忧解的大学生应该用左洛复
You always bring donuts?
你一直带甜甜圈来?
Pharma sales is a lot like dating.
药品销售非常像约会
They want you to take them to dinner and pretend to expect nothing in return.
他们要你带他们去吃晚饭 假装不期待任何回报
- And no one ever got laid by going Dutch. - ExactIy.
- 而AA制的话可没人跟你上床 - 正是如此
Gail, good morning! How are you this fine day?
伙计们 早上好! 今天你们好吗?
Sick people touch those.
病人碰过那些
When I order a second test, it's for a reason, God damn it.
我要求复查的时候 一定是有原因的 真该死
Unbelievable!
难以置信!
That's him. Another time.
那就是他 又一次
If they don't take us in five minutes, we leave. Only losers wait.
如果他不在五分钟之内见我们 我们就走 只有失败者才等待
There he is.
他来了
Hey there, beautiful. How you doing?
嗨 美人 你怎么样?
Get over here, Trey.
过来这里 特雷伊
Two tickets to La Bohéme on the 19th.
两张19号去波西米亚的票
I hate you. Can't you go with me instead of my husband?
我讨厌你 你能不能代替我丈夫和我一起去呢?
Trey Hannigan. Lilly's Prozac rep, top 10 nationally. The Devil.
特雷伊汉尼甘 礼来制药的百忧解销售代表 国家前十名 是个恶魔
He's on the phone with Watson. You can go on back.
他在和华生打电话 你可以进去
He's the reason we never make our quota on Zoloft.
他就是我们没办法完成左洛复销售额的原因
- Is he going in? - What a dick!
- 他能进去了? - 真倒霉!
If we can show 5% gains monthly, we're going to the promised land.
如果我们每月能有5%的盈利 我们就能去乐土
The promised land?
乐土?
Chicago.
芝加哥
Civilization. Culture.
有文明 有文化
And not incidentally, my wife and kids.
而且不是顺便一说 有我的老婆和孩子们
Only the great and near-great get Chicago,
只有最好的和接近最好的销售员才能去芝加哥
but I got a hunch that you and your swinging dick
但我有预感 你和你的沾花惹草
might be my ticket to the big leagues.
可能就是我成为一流销售员的敲门砖
Good morning.
早上好
Doctor only sees new reps who bring a lunch.
医生只见带午餐来的新销售代表
Here's a list of available dates.
这是有空日期的列表
- The first one is in five weeks. - Great.
- 第一个空闲时间在五周以后 - 太棒了
Here's a list of approved foods, no sushi, no salads.
这是许可食物的列表 寿司不行 沙拉不行
No salads.
沙拉不行
Leave your samples with me.
把你的样品留在我这里
- Hi. - Five weeks.
- 你好 - 五周以后
You're going to like me.
你会喜欢我的
I beg your pardon?
再说一遍?
Sooner or later, everybody does. You wanna know why?
迟早每个人都会喜欢我 你想知道为什么吗?
'Cause I'll do whatever it takes to make that happen. I'm very trainable.
因为我会竭尽全力让它实现 我可是孺子可教
- What's your name? - Gail. Five weeks.
- 你叫什么? - 盖尔 五周以后
Oh, Gail, that's not fair.
噢 盖尔 那不公平
I'm laying myself bare here.
我在这里坦露自己
I'm revealing my true vulnerability. And now you're stonewalling me.
我在显示我真正的脆弱 而现在你们在拒绝我
Is that fair?
这公平吗?
- That's not fair. - You stay out of this.
- 这不公平 - 没你的事
Look at you angels of mercy! How do the docs get any work done around here?
你真是仁慈的天使! 医生们是怎么完成这里的工作的?
Fine. What do you want?
好吧 你想要什么?
I just want you to let me leave my samples where he'll see them.
我只要你让我把我的样品放在他能看见的地方
'Cause otherwise, you're gonna throw them away after I leave.
因为要不然 你会在我走后把它们丢掉
Gail. No sushi, no salads.
你叫盖尔 寿司不行 沙拉不行
Who let you back here?
是谁让你进来的?
Oh! Dr. Knight! Do you know that prescribing Zithromax for ear infections,
噢! 奈特医生! 你知道为了耳炎 腹泻
- diarrhea and... - Cindy! Can you deal with this, please?
- 而开希舒夷... - 辛迪! 你来处理一下 好吗?
How about a pen? Do you want a pen?
笔怎么样? 你要不要一支笔?
- Okay, Prince Charming, time's up. - Oh! Okay.
- 好了 魅力王子 时间到了 - 噢 好吧
Wow! That is a long handle!
喔! 拉杆好长!
- Would you like a pen? - Thanks.
- 你要一支笔吗? - 谢谢
Purple.
是紫色的
- Bye. - Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
I got something for you today.
今天我给你带了点东西
Wait, I think... Yup. There's another one for you, too!
等等 我想... 没错 还有一束 是给你的!
The thing about these pens is that they have tiny little point tips on them,
这些笔上有很小的笔尖
and then I end up pressing too hard, and...
接着我按得太重了 然后...
Hello, gorgeous.
你好 美人
Jamie! Jamie, they're beautiful!
杰米! 杰米 花太漂亮了!
Hey, Lisa!
嗨 丽萨!
Okay, this may have worked for you in the past, but let me lay it out.
好吧 对你来说 这招在以前可能有用 但让我说清楚
I became a rep for one reason, doctors.
我成为销售代表只有一个理由 就是医生
To meet doctors, fraternize with doctors, breed with doctors.
和医生见面 和医生交好 和医生上床
So next time you see me in the field, don't ask for a handout.
所以你下次在外面见到我 不要要求施舍
It's just awkward.
这很尴尬
I want Chicago, Randall. And right now, you're not making it happen!
我想去芝加哥 兰德尔 但现在 你不能实现它!
You're 20% below your quota for Z, you're 45% below your quota for Zoloft!
你还差20%达到Z的销售额 还差45%达到左洛复的销售额!
You want me off your ass, you punk?
想让我闭嘴吗 你这笨蛋?
There's your answer.
那就是你的答案
He's got toddlers taking Prozac. He's got dogs taking Prozac.
他能让小孩吃百忧解 他能让狗吃百忧解
He'd have rocks taking Prozac if they paid cash.
如果石头付现金的话 他还能让它们吃百忧解
And by the way, you want one doctor to start writing Zoloft?
顺便提一句 你想让一个医生开始开左洛复的处方?
It's the guy standing next to him.
这就是站在他身边的人
- Knight? - Knight.
- 是奈特? - 就是奈特
Hannigan's butt buddy.
他是汉尼甘的至交好友
But I swear, he starts writing it, the rest of the docs will follow.
但我发誓 如果他开始开处方 其他医生都会跟着开
And Windy City, here we come.
而我们就能去芝加哥了
- Dr. Knight. - Hey, I'm very late.
- 奈特医生 - 嗨 我要迟到了
- One thousand dollars. - Excuse me?
- 一千美元 - 你说什么?
- It's a check for $1,000. - For what?
- 这是一千美元的支票 - 什么的支票?
For a special Pfizer preceptorship.
辉瑞的特别指导金
For me to shadow you, learn your practice, and better serve the needs of doctors.
让我跟着你学习 了解你的习惯 更好的为医生的需求服务
Are you bribing me?
你在贿赂我吗?
No, Doctor, no.
不 医生 没有
It's a special Pfizer preceptorship for me to shadow you.
这是让我跟着你学习的辉瑞特别指导金
Is this a joke?
这是开玩笑吗?
If you think $1,000 is a joke.
如果你觉得一千美元是笑话的话
That's 33% fewer phone calls at 4:00 a.m...
凌晨四点的时候电话会少33%...
I'd write a lot more of your scrip if I were a regularly paid consultant.
如果我是拿定期工资的顾问的话 我会写更多的收据
Well, you know, we can talk to them about that.
好吧 你知道的 我们可以和他们谈这个
They spend $5 billion a year on marketing, right?
他们每年在营销上花费50亿美元 对吧?
Instead of flying me to Cancun and making me sit through
与其让我坐飞机去坎昆 让我参加
some bullshit, nonsense, peer-to-peer conference,
一些鬼话连篇 胡说八道 点对点的会议
just give me half that money in cash.
只要给我那一半的现金
- Yeah, but Cancun... - Dr. Knight,
- 对 但坎昆... - 奈特医生
- Mrs. Putney's on the phone. Excuse me. - Sorry.
- 帕特尼女士打电话来了 借过 - 对不起
Her daughter has to sing on Friday. They're doing "Bye Bye Birdie",
她的女儿周五要演音乐剧 他们会演"再见了 小鸟"
and she's playing Kim, and she wondered if you could call in an antibiotic?
而她女儿会饰演金姆 她在想你能不能开抗生素的处方?
- Sure. Why not? - Okay, thanks.
- 当然 为什么不? - 好的 谢谢
Hey.
This can't be right. Janice? Janice?
这肯定不对 贾尼丝? 贾尼丝?
A 26-year-old needs Parkinson's medication?
一个26岁的人需要帕金森症的药物治疗?
- Beth wrote that one up. - Hi.
- 那个是贝斯写上去的 - 嗨
All right, look, if a patient asks, you're an intern, okay?
好吧 看着 如果病人问你 你就说你是实习生 好吗?
Yeah. Can I take notes?
好 我能记笔记吗?
- Sure. Why not? - All right.
- 当然 为什么不? - 好吧
Hey. I'm Dr. Knight.
嗨 我是奈特医生
- Maggie Murdock. - Hi.
- 我是玛姬默多克 - 你好
- So your file says, "Kind of an emergency." - Yeah.
- 你的资料上写着 "有点紧急" - 没错
My apartment was burgled yesterday, and they took my Parkinson's meds.
昨天 我的公寓被盗了 他们偷了我的帕金森药
But my symptoms are pretty good today, so it's "kind of an emergency."
但我今天的症状挺好的 所以是"有点紧急"
I know your Lilly rep, Trey Hannigan? He asked Cindy to squeeze me in, so...
我认识礼来制药的代表 叫特雷伊汉尼甘? 他让辛迪把我挤进来的 所以...
Yeah, Trey's a great guy.
对 特雷伊是个很好的人
Oh. Well, I wouldn't say that.
噢 好吧 我可不这么认为
So, monotherapy?
所以 是单疗吗?
Yep. Sinemet CR, 50 milligrams, two times a day,
对 息宁片 50毫克 一天两次
plus Domperidone to cut the nausea, 10 milligrams, three times a day.
再用多潘立酮减少作呕的症状 10毫克 一天三次
Artane for the tremor, two milligrams, a whole tablet, three times a day.
三己芬迪用来减少颤抖 2毫克 一整板药片 一天三次
And Prozac, so that I'm not too bummed
还有百忧解 这样我就不会在26岁
about having a major degenerative disorder at 26.
就产生主要的行动退化
Forty milligrams, once, in the morning.
40毫克 一次 在早上吃
Zoloft has fewer side effects.
左洛复副作用少一点
I'm sorry, who are you?
对不起 你是谁?
Jamie Randall.
我叫杰米 兰德尔
Hi.
你好
Intern.
是实习生
So, early-onset Parkinson's. That's pretty rare.
所以是早发型的帕金森症 这很少见
Yeah, yeah, yeah. First they thought it was essential tremor, then Wilson's disease,
对 没错 没错 一开始他们觉得这只是颤抖 接着认为是威尔逊病
then Huntington's. Then, they tested for MAS, PSP, syphilis.
然后是亨丁顿舞蹈症 接着他们还测试了胎粪吸入综合症、麻痹性贝类毒素、梅毒
I was very glad for a negative on that one.
我很高兴梅毒测试的结果是阴性的
I didn't really relish the thought of feeling like a 19th century slut.
我实在不喜欢感觉像19世纪娼妓的想法
Let's see. Then, there was brain tumor week, which was very scary.
让我想想看 接着 被当成有脑肿瘤的那周非常可怕
And then six months chasing obscure dystonias,
然后被当成不明显的肌力障碍六个月
but, no, it just turned out to be good, old-fashioned Parkinson's.
但不是 最后结果不错 是过时的帕金森症
Right. And... Don't you have a neurologist?
好吧 那么... 你有神经专科医师吗?
We broke up.
我把他甩了
And do you have insurance?
那你有保险吗?
Do I have insurance...
我有保险吗...
Okay.
好吧
Well, sure. Why not?
好吧 当然 为什么不?
- Great. - Is there anything else I can do for you?
- 太棒了 - 有没有其他什么我能为你做的吗?
Nope. Oh!
没有 噢!
Actually, yeah.
事实上 有
I have a weird blotch on my breast.
我的胸部起了个奇怪的疙瘩
I don't know, I'm trying not to freak out about it.
我不知道 我试着不为它大发脾气
- Well, let's have a look. - Great.
- 好吧 让我看看 - 太棒了
Here you go. Do you see that?
在这里 你看到了吗?
- That's a spider bite. - Is it?
- 那是蜘蛛咬的 - 是吗?
Yeah, that's a spider bite.
对 是蜘蛛咬的
Great!
太棒了!
All right.
好了
- There you are. - Thank you, Dr. Knight.
- 给你 - 谢谢你 奈特医生
Sure.
没关系
You're welcome.
不用谢
- You're a drug rep? - Wait...
- 你是制药公司代表? - 等等...
You let me take my shirt off, you fucking creep!
你让我把衬衣脱了 你这该死的卑鄙小人!
Wait, wait, wait. I'm hurt.
等等 等等 等等 我受伤了
- Your buckle just hit my eye. - No, it didn't.
- 你的搭扣打中了我的眼睛 - 不 没有
- I'm hurt. I'm hurt. - Oh, my God.
- 我受伤了 我受伤了 - 噢 我的上帝
Who said I was a drug rep?
谁说我是制药公司代表的?
Excuse me, look at your bag!
你说什么 看看你的包!
I don't think you're going to the fucking airport.
我不认为你要去该死的机场
Okay, look, just apologize, okay? Just apologize.
好 瞧 道歉吧 好吗? 道歉吧
Would you do that just once?
你能不能就道一次歉?
I would actually like to hear someone from the medical community actually apologize!
事实上我很想听到一个医疗系统的人真正道歉!
Okay. Okay, I apologize.
好吧 好吧 我道歉
I apologize on behalf of all the arrogant, faceless, cut-off, asshole doctors out there
我代表所有那些自负 不要脸 阉割的 混蛋 在偷看你胸部的时候
who've treated you like a non-person while peeking at your breasts.
把你当做非人对待的医生道歉
So what's your name?
所以你叫什么名字?
You're good.
你好样的
Strong eye contact. Implied intimacy. You'll make your quotas.
很强的眼神接触 含蓄的亲切感 你会完成销售额的
Let me take you out for a cup of coffee then.
那么让我带你去喝杯咖啡
What was that for?
那是干什么?
Eat shit and die, that's what that was.
吃屎 去死 就是这个意思
No, wait, wait! Hold on one second! I can do a better apology!
不 等等 等等! 等一会儿! 我可以道更好的歉!
'Cause I want to know.
因为我想知道
The same white tights I wear every single day.
我每天都穿的那件白色紧身衣
You are out of your mind.
你疯了
All right, nothing underneath?
好吧 下面什么都没穿?
- You're bad! - So,
- 你太坏了! - 嗯
I need the number of a patient he saw yesterday.
我需要他昨天接待的一个病人的电话号码
A Murdock, or something like that.
一个叫默多克的人 或者类似的
You want Maggie Murdock's number?
你要玛姬默多克的电话号码?
Yes. Because she mentioned, like, six neurologists,
对 因为她提到了 大概 六个神经专科医师
and Pfizer's coming out with a new Parkinson's med,
而辉瑞要研发出一种新的治疗帕金森症的药
and I wanna contact them all, and I wanna make a lot of money,
所以我想和他们联系 接着我会赚一大笔钱
Miss None Of Your Business.
不关你事小姐
- We're not supposed to give out numbers. - What?
- 我们不能泄露电话号码 - 什么?
You gave me your number, you bad girl.
你把你的电话号码给我了 你这个坏女孩
Do your friends know how bad you really are?
你的朋友知道你实际上有多坏吗?
Jamie!
杰米啊!
Because if they knew how bad you really are...
因为如果他们知道了事实上你有多坏...
Listen, I promise I'll wear the stethoscope next time we play naughty nurse.
听着 我答应你 下次我们玩淘气护士游戏的时候我会带上听诊器
546-2312.
是546-2312
Okay, I got to go. Thanks, bye.
好的 我要挂了 谢谢 再见
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I'm all fucked up!
我彻底完了!
- Farrah kicked me out. - No way.
- 法拉把我赶出来了 - 不可能
Can you believe that? I think she's fucking somebody already, I swear to God!
你能相信吗? 我向上帝发誓 我觉得她现在已经在和其他人上床了!
- Why did she kick you out? - I don't know, Jamie!
- 她为什么把你赶出来? - 我不知道 杰米!
- Jesus! - She said I was addicted to Internet porn.
- 上帝! - 她说我沉迷于网络色情
- Are you? - Of course I am!
- 你上瘾了吗? - 废话!
Fuck! Isn't everybody?
靠! 所有人不都上瘾吗?
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my God.
哦 天呐 哦 天呐 哦 我的天呐
I can't breathe.
我快窒息了
I'm having a panic attack.
我恐慌症发作了
- Do you have any Ativan? - We're Xanax...
- 你有安定文(抗焦虑药)吗? - 我们只推销佳乐定...
Fine, Xanax! You have any samples of Xanax?
好吧 佳乐定(镇静剂)! 你这儿有样品吗?
Jamie, I'm in a really vulnerable place right now.
杰米 我现在内心很受伤
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Hey, hey, hey.
好吧 嘿 嘿 嘿
Come here, come here, come here. It's okay.
来吧 来 没事的
Dude! Dude!
老兄! 老兄!
We're not huggers.
别抱我啊
Faster. Come on! We got this!
再快点 加油啊! 赢定了!
- Josh, will you turn that down? - Oh. No.
- 乔什 把声音关小点行吗? - 哦 不
Josh!
乔什 快!
- Hello? - Why did you take that picture?
- 喂? - 你干吗拍我?
Is that the girl with the tits?
在给那露乳女打电话呢?
How'd you get my number?
你怎么知道我电话号码?
What, you called Knight's office?
难道 你打电话给奈特的诊所了?
- How'd you get my number? - From the receptionist.
- 怎么找到的? - 前台接待告诉我的
Who you're fucking.
她跟你有一腿吧
What'd she say?
她说什么了?
Have coffee with me.
一起喝杯咖啡吧
- Why? - Because I'm a drug rep.
- 为什么? - 因为我是个药物推销员
I'm not a creep.
又不是怪物
Same thing.
都一样
Look, I'm sorry that I stared at your tits, but they're really nice.
听着 抱歉我盯着你乳房看 但它们实在太美了
Hello?
还在吗?
Yes. Yes.
在啊 在的
Oh, I thought you hung up for a second.
哦 我刚以为你挂电话了
ShouId I have?
我该挂吗?
What, and miss the opportunity of insulting me?
难道该错失羞辱我的机会?
Oh, you Iike being insulted?
哦 你喜欢被人羞辱啊?
Hold on a second.
等我一下
Ow!
嗷!
Um...
呃...
By the right person.
要看对方是谁了
Oh, my God. This is a sales call, isn't it?
哦 天呐 你这是电话推销呢 是吧?
You're gonna stay on the phone with me until I say yes, aren't you?
我不答应你就不挂 是不是?
Well, I take my work very seriously.
反正 对待工作我一丝不苟
5:00, Lulu's on Clark.
五点整来克拉克街上的露露咖啡馆
All right. Bye.
好 拜拜
Ow!
嗷!
Why is your answer to everything violence?
你怎么总用暴力解决问题呢?
I said 5:00.
我说的是五点整
- Very cute. - Oh! Please, you can have him.
- 很俊啊 - 哦! 哪有 我让给你吧
Khaki pants? No, thanks.
穿卡其色裤子的男人? 不 还是算了
So... what's your name?
呃... 你叫什么来着?
Jamie Randall.
我叫杰米 兰德尔
Jamie, right. Okay, sorry. What's your game?
杰米 想起来了 抱歉 你在耍什么花招?
My game?
耍花招?
I'm sorry, right, this is the part where we talk about
对不起 也对 现在我们该谈谈
where we come from and what we majored in, in college.
各自的家乡还有大学 读的专业
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛很美
That's it? That's the best you got?
就这样? 就这么点伎俩?
I'm serious. They're beautifuI.
我说真的 它们很美
Well, thank you. Let's see, what else? My childhood? When did I get sick?
那谢谢了 我看看 还能说点什么? 我的童年? 我什么时候得病的?
So, are you always this mean?
你对人总这么刻薄吗?
Actually, this is me being nice.
其实 这算是我善良的一面
So, how's your quota this month?
你这个月指标完成的如何?
Have you had your first performance review?
经历了第一次业绩评估吗?
Is that a resting tremor?
是间歇性颤抖吗?
Comes and goes?
时不时会发作?
It's none of your business.
不关你的事
Happens when you're nervous.
你紧张时就会这样
Mr. Expert, why would I be nervous?
大专家 我为什么会紧张呢?
- Cause you're interested. - And that would make me nervous?
- 因为你对我感兴趣 - 那和紧张有什么关系?
Yeah, your mind's telling you one thing, your body's telling you something else.
会的 内心想法和行动不一致时 人就会紧张
# You Ieft me standing #
# 我独自站在 #
Let's go.
走吧
Excuse me?
你说什么?
You wanna close, right? You wanna get laid?
你想亲近我 不是吗? 想和我上床?
Now?
现在吗?
Mmm. Oh, right, right, right. I'm supposed to act like I don't know if it's right,
嗯 哦 对啊 我都忘了 我该装作 不知这样对不对
so then you tell me that there is no right or wrong, there's just the moment.
然后你就告诉我 春宵一刻值千金 无关对错
And then I tell you that I can't, while actually signaling to you that I can,
于是我就该一边诱惑你 一边推脱
which you don't need, because you're not really listening,
但估计你都当耳旁风 因为你不在乎
because this isn't about connection for you, this isn't even about sex for you.
因为这对你来说不算感情 甚至不算性爱
This is about finding an hour or two of relief from the pain of being you.
只不过是你那几小时里用来逃离现实的消遣
And that's fine with me, see,
而我能接受 知道嘛
because all I want is the exact same thing.
因为我们想法一致
# You Ieft me standing #
# 我独自站在 #
# in the doorway crying #
# 那走廊哭泣 #
Does that mean I don't have to leave a tip?
这么说来 我不用给小费了?
And now you're thinking, "Will I stay five minutes or ten?"
你现在肯定在想 "我该再呆多久呢?"
And, "Where did I throw my pager?"
还有 "我把寻呼机扔哪去了?"
Mmm.
I'm not thinking that. It's under the tabIe.
我没在想后者 它在桌底呢
You're probabIy thinking, "What's this guy's name again?"
而你应该在想 "这男人叫什么来着?"
Bye, Johnny.
拜拜 Johnny
I think it's time for you to go.
我觉得你该走了
Whoa, whoa, I don't need to go.
哇 哇 我还能再呆会儿
Well, I need you to go.
呃 我想让你走
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识了你
It was nice meeting you, too. Maybe we'll...
我也一样 也许...
We'll see each other around. I'll just Ieave the key there.
我们会再见面的 我把钥匙放这儿了
Thanks.
谢谢
# Cause he gets up in the morning #
# 他每天早起 #
# And he goes to work at 9:00 #
# 九点整上班 #
# And he comes back home at 5:30 #
# 五点半回家 #
# Gets the same train every time #
# 搭那班地铁 #
# Cause his world is built around punctuality #
# 他永远那么准时 #
# It never fails #
# 从来不松懈 #
# And he's oh, so good #
# 喔 他如此优秀 #
# And he's oh, so fine #
# 喔 他这么好 #
# And he's oh, so healthy #
# 喔 他如此健康 #
# In his body and his mind #
# 无论心理或身体 #
# He's a well respected man about town #
# 他受人尊敬 #
# Doing the best things so conservatively #
# 有着传统美德 #
# And his mother goes to meetings #
# 他母亲是议会一员 #
# While his father pulls the maid #
# 他父亲魅力四射 #
# And she stirs the tea with councilors #
# 母亲与议员们一同品茶 #
# Father discussing foreign trade #
# 父亲高谈阔论国际贸易 #
What?
谁?
Wait! Wait.
等等! 等着
Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
哦 天呐 你怎么来了?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 抱歉
I know it's so Iate.
我知道很晚了
Oh, my God!
哦 天呐!
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my God!
- 哦 天呐! - 哦 天呐!
Oh, my God!
哦 妈啊!
I didn't see anything! My glasses are off!
我什么也没看见! 我没戴眼镜!
Josh, turn around!
乔什 背过身去!
Hi. Josh. Pleasure to meet you.
嗨 我是乔什 见到你很高兴
I can recite the six causes of pernicious anemia
我现在能背出导致恶性贫血的六大因素
and the four stages of terminal cirrhosis.
以及晚期肝硬化的四个阶段
And by fourth grade, I knew what a distended ileum felt like on palpation.
四年级的时候 我就已经能触诊出胀大的回肠
So why did you bail on med school?
那你干嘛放弃学医?
I didn't bail. I just couIdn't finish college. I couldn't sit through a class.
我没放弃 只是受不了大学 一堂课都听不下去
Oh. Ritalin at 10.
哦 给你来十片利他林(治多动症)
Eight.
八片就够
Show-off.
又在卖弄
But you were really smart?
但你其实很聪明吧?
Yeah. The prodigal son, with ADD.
是啊 浪子一个 还常常撒谎
You want to know the truth?
想听真话么?
Hmm?
嗯?
I just couIdn't give my father the satisfaction.
我只是达不到我父亲的期望
Does this generally work for you?
这一套通常很有用么?
What?
什么?
This. The whole misunderstood-by-Dad- I'm-a-vuInerable-guy thing.
我其实是个得不到父亲认可而内心脆弱的孩子 这个套路
Usually. Yeah.
基本上 有用
Well, it's pretty good.
挺打动人的
Thanks.
谢谢
But somewhere along the line, say, sixth grade,
但你活到这么大 也许 从六年级开始
a girl smiled at you, or a bunch of girls smiled at you,
有个女孩向你示好 或者不止一个
and, ta-da, Jamie's good at something after all.
于是 你终于发现 杰米也是有优点的
Actually, it was the fifth grade.
其实 五年级就有了
Why don't you have a boyfriend?
你怎么不交男朋友?
I'm going.
我要走了
- Why? - See...
- 怎么了? - 听着...
The thing is, I really like having sex,
我很享受性爱
and I actually really like having sex with you,
特别是和你一起的时候
so let's just keep it simple.
所以 咱俩别提私事吧
I can do that.
可以啊
Yeah, you do seem like a shithead,
是啊 你看起来就是下半身思考的动物
so it should be all right.
所以应该没事
There's just alarms going off in my head
只是刚刚我突然想到
that you're not entireIy what you seem.
也许你并不像看上去那么简单
Oh, no, no. I'm a shithead, believe me.
哦 不 不 我头脑很简单 别怀疑
Good.
很好
Because if you turn out not to be a shithead, that would be bad.
要是你变得很复杂 那就不好了
I'm a shithead, beIieve me. Through and through.
我头脑很简单 相信我 从来都这样
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, man. How are you?
嘿 老兄 还好吗?
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的 没事的
Damaged cells are releasing arachidonic acid.
现在破损的细胞正释放花生四烯酸
Your body's converting it to prostaglandin,
身体将把它转化成前列腺素
which is triggering a fiesta of enzymes necessary for pain.
在它激活大量酶的同时也产生了痛感
Do you wanna throw up? It's not gonna help.
想吐吗? 没用的
It's gonna take about a minute for the acid to dissipate
这种酸大概作用一分钟
and your natural morphine to kick in.
随后你自身的吗啡才会起作用
- You know why I hit you? - No! No!
- 知道我为什么打你吗? - 不! 不知道!
Prozac has helped millions of people overcome intractable mood disorders,
百忧解这药帮助了很多人从深度抑郁中走出来
making miserable lives livable.
他们从此获得新生
It's even helped me with some of my own anger issues.
我控制不住情绪的时候 也是它帮了我
So when someone fucks with my Prozac, it upsets me.
所以 要是有人敢和百忧解作对 就让我很不爽
You know what people say about me?
知道人们都怎么评价我吗?
That you're... top ten nationally.
说你... 是全国前十
Why do you suppose that is?
你觉得这是为什么呢?
Fuck you!
去你的!
Why do you suppose that is?
你觉得这是为什么?
Because I'm ex-Marine,
因为我是个退伍海军陆战队员
and I'll destroy anyone who gets in my way.
为了成功我不惜任何代价
Right.
是啊
Shit.
Ow!
嗷!
Fuck.
I'd ice that as soon as you can.
是我就赶紧用冰敷一下
If it hurts in a few days, get an X-ray.
要是过几天还没好转 去做个透视
And stay away from Maggie.
还有离玛姬远点
Excuse me.
打扰了
Are those more samples?
这里面还有样品吗?
Yeah. Help yourself.
是的 请自便
Thanks.
谢谢
I got a job interview today.
我今天得到了个面试
Oh, that's great. That's great.
哦 真好 真棒
That's great.
真好
Hello, ladies!
女士们 你们好!
No samples today.
今天不收样品
What do you mean? I got great stuff for you!
什么? 我送了你那么多东西呢!
No samples today, thank you.
今天不收样品 谢谢合作
She's just a friend.
她只是个朋友
No samples today. Sorry.
不收 抱歉
Okay. What's going on?
好吧 出什么事了?
Trey got to you, didn't he? What'd he give you?
特雷伊找上你了是吗? 他送你什么了?
No samples today, thank you. Hawaii.
不收样品 请配合 去夏威夷了
Hawaii?
夏威夷?
No samples today. Doctor's convention. Sand and surf in Honolulu.
今天不收样品 医生去火奴鲁鲁沙滩冲浪度假去了
Wow. Okay.
哇 好吧
Okay.
那好吧
I got to get out of here.
我得出去一趟
You're not going to go see her, are you?
你不是去找她 是吧?
No.
不是
Mmm-hmm.
嗯哼
Maggie!
玛姬 开门!
Hi.
Hey, what's that?
嘿 你手里那是什么?
Food.
食物
- For? - Eating.
- 干嘛的? - 吃的啊
They're my noodles!
面条归我了!
You already have a face full of noodles!
看你这吃相 满嘴都是!
Jesus!
天呐!
My God, you are so seIfish. You're just Iike my mother.
天呐 你真自私 就跟我妈一样
Did you sleep with your mother?
你和她也睡过?
Ew!
真恶心!
- What? - You know what?
- 怎么了? - 猜怎么着?
She's cute, she's available, you'd Iove her.
她很可爱 而且单身 你会喜欢她的
The only thing is, she happens to take up all the oxygen in the room
不过 她有点胖
and hog all the closet space, but other than that,
还霸占所有的柜子 不过除此之外
you two are perfect for each other.
你俩真是绝配
Is she hotter than you? I bet she's hotter than you.
她是不是比你辣? 我打赌她比你辣
She doesn't have a disease, either.
而且 她还没病呢
Does that work for you generally?
平时这个都有用吗?
- What? - Self-pity.
- 什么? - 自怜
You are a shithead.
你就是个白痴
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
This is nice.
这样挺好的
Okay, I think it's time to take off your clothes and jump me.
好了 我看你是时候脱衣服跟我做爱了
Wait. Am I not allowed to say that?
等等 我是不是不能那么说?
I don't know.
我不知道
First you bring food, and then you wanna spend the night,
一开始你带吃的来 然后你想在这过夜
and then you bring a change of clothes,
再然后你带来要换的衣服
and then you bring a razor and, oh, my God, it's a relationship.
再然后把剃须刀拿来了 哦 天呐 这就是恋爱
I don't want a relationship.
我不想谈恋爱
Well, you can't guarantee that now, can you?
嗯 可你现在不敢保证 你敢吗?
You might actually have some kind of
没准你突然产生了某种
latent humanity that you don't know anything about.
潜在的人性 连你自己都没发觉
You might like being in a relationship, and...
你没准想要恋爱 而...
Listen, I said this was nice. I didn't ask you to marry me.
听着 我说这样挺好 又没让你嫁给我
Well, I wouldn't want to be with someone who was sick, either.
嗯 换我也不想 跟个病人共度余生
I'm sorry.
对不起
- Sorry. - No.
- 对不起 - 没事
I just... I did that before, and it didn't...
我只是... 我以前恋爱过 但结果...
It wasn't good.
不怎么样
I'd just been diagnosed,
我那时刚被确诊
and he was married.
而他还是有妇之夫
He helped me, and it didn't end well. So...
他试图帮我 但结果不太好 所以...
It's Trey Hannigan, isn't it?
是特雷伊汉尼甘 对吧?
- Trey Hannigan? It was Trey Hannigan. - Yeah, well...
- 特雷伊汉尼甘? 是特雷伊汉尼甘 - 对 嗯...
Uh...
呃...
Are you in love with him?
你爱他吗?
No, I'm not in love with Trey Hannigan.
不 我不爱特雷伊汉尼甘
I was never in love with Trey Hannigan.
我从来没爱过特雷伊汉尼甘
He was... said he was in love with me.
他曾... 说过他爱我
Which was, you know, a problem.
但 你知道的 有点麻烦
- Can we just... - Right, yeah.
- 我们还是... - 对 嗯
- Yeah? Okay. - Yeah.
- 是吗? 好吧 - 对
- Please. - Okay.
- 就是的 - 好
You get a special thank you for bringing food.
因为你带来吃的 所以特殊感谢一下
I do?
真的?
Yes, you do.
嗯 真的
Mmm.
- You know what? - What?
- 等一下 - 怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
I got to pee.
我得上小号
- I'll be right back. - All right.
- 我马上回来 - 好的
Just give me a second, okay?
再稍等一下 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Mmm.
Focus, focus, focus.
注意 注意 注意
Should I keep going?
我要继续吗?
- This never happens. - I'm aware.
- 我从来没这样过 - 我了解了
I'm serious. It doesn't.
我说真的 从来没
No, no, no. Don't worry about it. It's me. I'm a jinx.
不 不 不 别担心 是我的原因 我是个扫把星
That's really helpful.
你这么说真管用啊
You know what? Why don't you talk about all the other guys
不如这样? 不然你来聊聊其他跟你睡过的
that you slept with that couldn't get it up, 'cause then it would really like...
结果不行的男人 因为那样就比较...
Shh! Shh! Shh!
嘘! 嘘! 嘘!
Just calm down.
冷静一点
Just give me a minute.
等我一下就好
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I am worried about it!
我很担心!
Jesus! Can you just please... Just show me a little kindness?
天! 你就不能... 对我表示点仁慈吗?
Please.
求你了
Oh, you lying sack of shit! You do have latent humanity.
哦 你这个骗人的大白痴 你确实有潜在的人性啊
- Do you know what's going on here? - I just want to have sex.
- 你知道这是怎么回事吗? - 我只是想做爱啊
Well, your body's telling you otherwise.
嗯 但你身体不是那么想的
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Sit up.
坐起来
- I don't want to sit up. - Come on. Sit up. Sit up. Sit up. Come on.
- 我不想坐起来 - 起来 坐好 坐好 做好 起来嘛
All right. Now talk to me.
好吧 现在跟我聊聊
I don't want to talk.
我不想聊
What else are we going to do? You've taken sex off the table.
那你还想干什么? 你已经排除做爱这个选择了
Oh!
哦!
Come on. Come on. Tell me how your day was.
说吧 说吧 跟我说说你今天如何
- My day? - Mmm-hmm.
- 我今天? - 嗯
So I sneak up to my room and I white out the "D" so it looks like a "B",
于是我偷跑回房间 把"D"用修改液涂了一下 看起来像个"B"
which I did flawlessly. It was undetectable.
做得简直天衣无缝 谁都发现不了
And I go down to his study and I hand him the paper.
然后我下楼去他书房 把卷子给他
And he gives me the face.
然后他就拉下脸来
And I'm like, "What?"
我的表情好像 "怎么了?"
Mmm-hmm.
And then, from behind his back, he pulls out the goddamn carbon copy
然后 他从背后 拿出来学校寄到家里的
- that the school sent home. - Oh, no!
- 复印件 - 哦 不!
- Yeah. - Wow.
- 就是 - 哇哦
Genius. Genius.
天才 天才
- You're so competitive. - No!
- 你太好强了 - 不!
Yeah! Yes, you are. Oh, my God, I tell you
就是! 你就是! 哦 天呐 我跟你说
I'm involved with Trey Hannigan and you can't get it up.
我跟特雷伊汉尼甘有关系 你就不行了
I could give a shit about Trey Hannigan.
我才不在乎特雷伊汉尼甘
All you care about is beating him!
你一心只想要胜过他!
- Bullshit! - You know, it's so prehistoric.
- 胡说! - 其实 你跟旧时的男人一样
All men care about is performance,
所有男人都在意表现如何
but they have an appendage that doesn't work
但是如果他们担心表现不好
if they're worried about performance.
小弟弟就不好用了
Mmm. Well, you're an expert, so...
嗯 这方面你是专家 那么...
Okay. If I'm an expert, then why is your company spending
好吧 如果我是专家 那为什么你的公司要花
billions making a drug so that guys can get it up?
数十亿去做帮男人勃起的药?
Oh, I wish.
哦 那就好了
It's true. I read it. Pfizer's making a fuck drug.
是真的 我读到过 辉瑞在做性药
Where'd you read that?
你从哪看的?
I don't know. Ask your guys.
记不清了 问你们的人去
I don't know where I read it. I'm a drug slut. I read everything.
我记不得在哪看的了 我是个吃药的荡妇 我什么都看
- What drug? - I don't know,
- 什么药? - 我忘了
but it's hard to believe, isn't it?
不过难以置信 不是吗?
It's hard to believe.
难以置信
- It's gonna be pretty huge, though. -Oh!
- 不过一定会是个大项目 - 哦!
When I think of the size of the problem
当我考虑问题的大小
and that it's growing larger, really...
而问题正变大的时候 真的...
- Really. - I can't even imagine!
- 真的 - 我甚至不敢想象!
You know what I think...
其实我在想...
To have found a solution to the stiffest, hardest...
要解决最顽固 最难的...
Wow.
哇哦
- Pfizer must be swelling with pride. - I'm gonna stop you.
- 辉瑞一定正在自我膨胀 - 我得打断你了
No tickling! Stop!
别搔痒! 停!
Stop! No tickling! No, please!
停! 别瘙痒! 不 求你了!
Don't tickle me just because you have a limp sense of humor!
别因为你幽默感太差就来搔我的痒!
Oh!
哦!
Hello.
你好啊
Keep talking.
继续说
No more talking.
闭嘴
Who are all these old people?
这些老人是谁?
Uh... Just some people I work with.
呃... 只是我的同事
Wow. These are beautiful.
哇哦 这些真漂亮
It looks like a photograph.
看起来像照片
When did you do this?
你什么时候做的这个?
Uh...
呃...
Back when I could hold a brush.
我还能拿住画笔的时候
Here's your breakfast.
这是你的早餐
- Thanks. - Yeah, well...
- 谢谢 - 嗯 那...
I'll call you.
我会给你打电话的
- Don't. - I will.
- 别 - 我会的
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
I can't do this.
我做不到
I told you.
我跟你说过
Okay, then.
那好吧
See you.
再见
Your problem is you don't know how to close!
你的问题是你不知道怎样完成单子!
You gotta tell the docs what they need.
你得告诉医生们他们需要什么
Somebody says no, that's when the fun starts.
有人会拒绝 这时候就开始有意思了
That means you are in.
那意味着你有戏了
- My numbers are up. - Your Zithromax is up. Big deal.
- 我的销售额上升了 - 你的希舒夷上升了 那算什么
We're not going to Chicago on Zithromax.
我们又不去芝加哥卖希舒夷
Depressed people, Randall, they're depressed every day.
抑郁的人 兰德尔 他们每天都在抑郁
You gotta move Zoloft.
你得去卖左洛复
- I want you to focus on Zoloft. - Zoloft.
- 我要你专注于左洛复 - 左洛复
Counseling? Here's some counseling. Stop being a fucking bitch.
咨询? 我来给你咨询一下 别再这么泼妇了
Wait, did I use "you" language?
等一下 我是不是说了 "你" 说的话?
Trial separation.
正尝试分居
I'm so sorry. I need to own my feelings.
对不起 我有自己的感觉
Fucking pepperoni.
他妈的意大利辣肠
Let me rephrase that.
那我重新组织一下语言
I feel that you should stop being a fucking bitch!
我觉得 你应该别再当泼妇了!
So, I hear we're coming out with a new sex drug.
对了 我听说咱们要出产新的性药
- What are you talking about? - Is it true?
- 你说什么呢? - 是真的?
- Where did you hear that? - Heard it around.
- 你从哪听说的? - 周围的人说的
Sildenafil citrate. It's a PDE-5 inhibitor.
西地那非柠檬酸盐 是种磷酸二酯酶-5抑制剂
They lucked into it during trials for blood pressure medication.
他们在血压药的临床试验中侥幸发现的
Guys had massive boners the whole time. Where did you hear that?
试药的男人能一直持续勃起 你从哪听说的?
- What's it called? - Viagra.
- 它叫什么名字? - 万艾可(伟哥)
- I want it. - Everybody wants it.
- 我想要 - 谁都想要
I could sell the shit out of it.
我会大卖特卖的
Can you see if there's some Tums in there for me in the glove compartment?
你能帮我看看储物箱里有没有胃药吗?
- Bruce. - Tums me, buddy.
- 布鲁斯 - 帮我拿胃药 兄弟
Bruce.
布鲁斯啊
Bruce. I want that account.
布鲁斯 我需要那个份额
Why would I give it to you?
我为什么要给你?
Who can sell a dick drug better than me?
有谁能把壮阳药卖得比我好?
Ten years, Jamie, ten excruciating years of marriage.
十年 杰米 十年痛苦不堪的婚姻
It's like the lost decade.
就像丢失的时光
Oh, my God!
哦 天呐!
I don't even know how to hit on women anymore.
我连怎样泡妞都不知道了
What do you do? What's your game?
你是干什么的? 你玩什么的?
You need an IBS. Do you know what that is?
你需要个IBS 你知道那是什么吗?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
肠道易激综合症?
An Initial Benefit Statement.
初始利益清单
Tell them who you are, why you're there and what you can do for them.
告诉他们你是谁 为什么你在这 你能为他们做什么
All right? And just be yourself, Josh.
好吗? 做你自己就好 乔什
- You'll be fine. - Thank you very much.
- 你会没事的 - 非常感谢
Oh! Look who just walked in.
哦! 看谁来了
Now's your chance, "Closer."
机会来了 "完结者"
Show me what you got.
让我看看你的能耐
Show me.
让我看看
Hey! Pfizer, how's your fist?
嘿! 辉瑞 你的拳头如何?
How's your jaw?
你的下巴如何?
Randall, you know Stan Knight, right?
兰德尔 你认识斯坦 奈特 对吧?
Stan, this is a bright young man from Pfizer.
斯坦 这是年轻人来自辉瑞 前途无量啊
Yes, we've met.
是的 我们见过面
- Yeah. How you doing? - Fantastic.
- 嗯 最近怎样 - 非常好
New study on Zoloft, 25% fewer side effects than Prozac.
新的研究结果表明 左洛复比百忧解的副作用低25%
So, I'm feeling good.
所以 我感觉很好
You'd do better selling him if you got him laid.
你如果能让他享受床第之欢 还能卖好点
Can you get me laid?
你能让我快活吗?
Stan's one of the more respected diagnosticians in town,
斯坦是市里最受尊敬的诊断医生之一
but his real calling is pussy-hound.
但他真正在行的是拈花惹草
Yes, and I think your real calling is pimp.
嗯 而且我看你真正在行的是拉皮条
Now, you're banging Maggie Murdock, aren't you?
对了 你跟玛姬默多克搞着呢 对吧?
You are.
没错
You are.
确实
Oh, God, those tits are unbelievable!
哦 天呐 那胸部太不可思议了!
- So not fair! - All right.
- 太不公平了! - 好吧
No, no. You don't see that a lot in the neurologically damned.
不 不 神经系统完蛋的人里 这可不常见
What do you mean, "damned"? You don't die from Parkinson's.
你说的 "完蛋" 是什么意思? 人不会死于帕金森症的
Well, it's not much of a life, now is it?
嗯 但活也活不好 对吧?
What do you mean? Interferon, L-dopa...
你什么意思? 干扰素 左旋多巴...
It slowed the progress in the majority of cases.
在大部分病例里都对病情有效果
Listen, Dr. Drug Rep.
听着 医药代表医生
You know less than shit, okay? She's a sick girl.
你屁都不懂 知道吗? 她生病了
Oh. Is that what you told your wife?
哦 你也是这么跟你老婆说的?
That's none of your fucking business.
那他妈的不关你事
Maggie has all sorts of needs,
玛姬也有各种需要
and I don't think a pussy like you is up for the job.
我可不觉得像你这样的软蛋能胜任
Right, and a married man is?
对 那有妇之夫就可以?
- Whoa, whoa! - You really want me to hit you again?
- 喔 喔! - 你真的很想我再揍你一次?
Chill out, man! Chill. Wait! Don't get aggressive.
冷静! 冷静 等等! 别激动
Don't get aggressive. Hey!
别激动 嘿!
Whoa! Baby, okay. It's okay.
喔! 宝贝 好了 没事了
Inter-fucking-feron, really?
干他妈的扰素 真的?
- You know what? - Hey.
- 你知道吗? - 嘿
Easy, easy.
冷静 冷静
- I'm going home. - No, you're not.
- 我回家了 - 不 你不能回家
- No, no, no. I'm going home. - Good. Say hi to your wife.
- 不 不 不 我回家了 - 好吧 代我跟你老婆问好
I'm keeping my eyes on you, buddy.
我会一直盯着你的 哥们
That freaked me out.
吓死我了
He actually, physically hit you, didn't he?
他真的 动手打过你 对吧?
Yeah, he did, and I was afraid he was going to do it again.
对 他打过 我怕他想再来一次
He might have to up his meds, that young man.
他可能吃错药了 那个家伙
Or maybe he needs to change to a drug that's proven more effective
或者他需要换种更能有效
in controlling aggressive behavior.
控制暴力行为的药物
Zoloft produced 13% fewer outbursts in a controlled study of adult males.
在成年男性的对照研究中 左洛复能将发脾气的次数减少13%
And I think it's...
并且我觉得...
Turn to your left.
向左看
Turn to your left right now. Turn to your left.
赶紧向左看 向左
Those two women, I know both of them.
那两个女人 我都认识
Which one do you want to take home?
你想带那个回家?
You're a superstar. Confidence is king.
你是超级明星 自信最重要
Hey. What do you say we blow this joint, and then each other?
嘿 我们离开这儿 来个互相口交怎么样?
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
We ready?
好了吗?
- You okay, champ? - No.
- 兄弟 你没事吧? - 怎么可能
What are you doing? Are you calling her?
你在干吗? 你在打电话给她吗?
Hey, did she go down on you?
嘿 她和你口交了吗?
Farrah looks at my dick like it's the Eye of Sauron.
法拉看我的小家伙的眼神 就像魔王索伦一样邪恶
Hello?
喂?
Did you call me?
你刚打电话给我吗?
No. I did not call you.
没有 我没有打给你
I think you did.
我以为你打了
And what would I have said if I had called you?
如果我打给你会说什么呢?
That you want to see me?
你想见我?
Well, that would be nice, except I didn't call you.
听着不错 但是我没有打给你
Do you want to see me?
你想见我吗?
I'm hanging up now.
我要挂了
No. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't hang up. Don't hang up.
不要 等等 不要挂 不要挂
Why?
为什么?
I like hearing the sound of your voice.
我喜欢听你的声音
Bye, Randall.
兰德尔 拜拜
Maggie!
玛姬 别挂!
You like hearing the sound of her voice?
你喜欢听她的声音?
Shut up.
闭嘴
Do you have a brain tumor? Were you molested by a Care Bear?
你得脑瘤了吗? 你被爱心熊调戏了吗?
Were you abducted by aliens?
你被外星人绑架了?
You hate women.
你讨厌女人
Why else would you screw so many of them?
不然你为什么搞那么多女人?
It's time for you to overdose.
你该多服点药了
Oh! Oh!
噢! 噢!
Oh, she rejected you!
哦 她拒绝你了!
That's why you want her.
所以你想得到她
It's the first time in history that's ever happened.
可谓是史无前例啊
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
I was wondering something. Aren't you rich?
我在想 你不是很有钱吗?
Why are you sleeping on my couch?
为什么还要睡在我的沙发上呢?
You're my big brother.
你是我哥哥啊
Here.
For people who never entered puberty. Take six.
给从没有过青春期的人吃的 吃六片
All right.
- You all right? - Can I pay by check?
- 你没事吧? - 我能用支票付账吗?
Sam, remember I told you that the pharmacies only take cash?
萨姆 你忘了我告诉过你药店只接受现金吗?
Maggie! Mag!
玛姬! 玛姬!等等!
Um... But, listen, why don't you just get on the bus,
嗯... 听我说 先上车
we'll work it out there. Okay? All right. Good.
我们再解决 好吗? 可以吧 不错
Maggie, I want to talk to you.
玛姬 我有话跟你说
I can't talk right now, all right?
我现在不能跟你谈 知道吗?
- I'm getting on a bus to Canada. - Canada?
- 我要坐大巴去加拿大 - 加拿大?
Yes. Yes, Canada.
是 加拿大
These people can't afford to pay for their prescriptions here.
这些人支付不起这儿的医药费
Maggie, will we have bathroom breaks?
玛姬 我们中途有时间上洗手间吗?
Sophie, remember I told you that there's a bathroom on the bus?
索菲亚 记得我说过车上就有洗手间吗?
- Okay. - Okay. Let's go.
- 好 - 好 上车吧
- Okay. When do you get back? - Never.
- 好 你什么时候回来? - 永远不回来
- Tomorrow night, late. - How late?
- 明晚 很晚 - 多晚?
Just forget about it, okay? Please? I'm begging you.
算了吧 行吗? 求你了
Why don't you take a pen?
你拿枝笔吧
I'll send you a pamphlet and an efficacy statement, okay?
我会给你寄一份宣传册和功效说明书 行吗?
What time is it, do you know?
知道几点了吗?
Wow. Okay, I got to go. I'll give you a call, okay?
哇 好 我得走了 我会打给你 行吗?
# We've come a long, long way together #
# 我们一起走过了漫长的路 #
# Through the hard times and the good #
# 经历了艰难时光和美好时刻 #
# I have to celebrate you, baby #
# 宝贝 我要为你庆祝 #
# I have to praise you like I should #
# 我必须要赞美你 #
... know.
... 知道
Know how to handle large sums of money
知道如何用和谐和爱
with harmony and with love,
来经营大笔资金
and that the truth is that you have high ideals,
事实就是你有高尚的品格
and that you are a person of great personal integrity,
正直的性格
and you will keep your mind focused upon financial prosperity.
你能集中精力赚取金钱
Looks like you got all your stuff, right? Okay. Good.
没落下东西吧? 好 不错
- You guys travel home safe. - Thank you, sweetheart.
- 开车回家 注意安全 - 甜心 谢谢
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
- 拜拜 - 拜
- Bye, Maggie! - Bye.
- 玛姬 再见! - 再见
Hi.
When you end it, I get to hate you,
你和我分手的话 我会讨厌你
and act all cold, and tell embarrassing stuff to my friends.
装作冷淡 告诉朋友所有的尴尬事情
Okay.
And you don't get to move in,
你不能搬进来
or become friends with my friends, or introduce me to your parents.
不能结交我的朋友 不能把我介绍给你的父母
This is what this is, whatever this is.
不管什么 这就是原则
Are you done?
说完了吗?
Have you been here all night?
你在这儿等了一个晚上?
Yes.
是的
Oh, Christ!
哦 天啊!
Why am I mad at you already?
为什么我已经开始气你了呢?
Oh, Jamie. It's Brucie. You want to meet me?
哦 杰米 我是布鲁斯 你想见我吗?
I've got a load of love in my trunk for you. Something you're going to like.
我为你准备了满车好东西 你会喜欢的
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.
杰米 杰米 杰米哦
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. Call me, call me, call me.
杰米 杰米 杰米 打给我 打给我
You're gonna love me, love me...
你会爱我 爱我...
Ah!
啊!
Jamie, it's Bruce. Where are you?
杰米 我是布鲁斯 你在哪儿?
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
Let the games begin!
游戏开始!
Make it hot! Make it hot!
加油! 加油!
# Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? #
# 哦 宝贝 你知道价值多少吗? #
# Ooh, heaven is a place on earth #
# 哦 天堂就在人间 #
Men with diabetes, men with prostate cancer,
糖尿病 前列腺患者
men with massive penile injuries.
阴茎严重受损患者
Men with performance anxiety, men with any common form of impotence
性焦虑 性无能患者
or sexual dysfunction.
性功能障碍者
Men without a useful erection in years!
常年无法勃起者
Boing!
嘣!
Minimum side effects, long-term safety. This isn't a pill.
副作用小 长期安全 这不只是药丸
This is a revolution. Questions?
这是一场革命 有问题吗?
Yeah. Where are the samples?
有 样品呢?
Right here, baby. Right here.
在这儿 宝贝 在这儿
You sure you want one? You want two? Who wants two?
你确定只要一盒? 你要两盒吗? 谁想要两盒?
Did you see this? Bob Dole says his TV commercials for Viagra.
看见了吗? 鲍勃多尔说他的伟哥广告
won't hurt his wife's campaign for President.
不会影响他妻子的总统竞选
He also says the Viagra commercials
他还说伟哥广告
won't hurt his campaign to nail Heather Locklear.
不会影响他搞上海瑟·洛克莱尔 (美国女明星)
The dick drug! That's my brother's!
性药! 我哥哥正在销售的!
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Viagra, the little pill that has started a gold rush for its manufacturer,
伟哥 这小小药丸为它的制造商 药业巨头辉瑞
the drug giant Pfizer.
带来了滚滚财源
Jamie! Jamie! Hey!
杰米! 杰米! 嘿!
- Ted Goldstein, ENT. - Oh, Ted, hi. How are you?
- 耳鼻喉科的泰德 格尔斯坦 - 哦 泰德 嘿 你好吗?
I'm good. Look, I got this friend, he's a radiologist.
我很好 你看 我有位放射科的医生朋友
He has a little problem. I thought maybe...
有点小问题 我想或许...
Say no more.
不用说了
You're a gem.
你真是天才
Viagra is the first-ever pill to treat impotence.
伟哥是首种能治疗性无能的药品
It's easy, it's effective, and it's now wildly in demand.
便捷 有效 需求量非常大
# Ooh, heaven is a place on earth #
# 哦 天堂就在人间 #
Oncologists are writing it, shrinks are writing it,
肿瘤科医生开的处方有它 精神科医生开的处方有它
gastroenterologists are writing it.
肠胃科医生开的处方也有它
Pediatricians are writing it for themselves!
儿童科医生甚至给自己开伟哥处方!
I mean, pharmacies could stay open 24 hours
我说 药店24小时营业
and they still couldn't meet the demand.
也供不应求
We're running 1,200 prescriptions a month.
我们一个月处理1200张处方
That's more than my entire year's quota! And you don't care.
这比我一年的销售目标还多 可你却不在乎
About a bunch of old guys with stiffies? Nope.
那些阴茎勃起的老头们? 我不在乎
How can you be so callous?
你怎么能这么冷酷呢?
Men are suffering worldwide from shame and...
全世界的男人都为此感到羞耻和...
and frustration.
沮丧
Oh, you're my little blue pill.
哦 有了你我怕什么阳痿
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 天啊
No. What about this do you think is okay?
不 你觉得这样好吗?
What are you... I don't want to see this! No.
你... 我不想看到这! 不想
What the fuck are you doing?
你他妈的在干吗?
- No, no, no! This is too much information. - I just need this.
- 不 不! 暴露太多了 - 我就是要这个
Are you fucking filming it?
你他妈的要录下来?
Do you do, like, close-ups and shit?
你要来个特写?
Who holds it?
谁拿着它?
Hey.
Wake up.
醒醒
Oh!
哦!
Again?
再来一次?
Maggie!
玛姬 别照了!
Come on. I'm an artist. This is work.
来吧 我是个艺术家 这是我的工作
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Say something.
说话
You're just too weird.
你实在太怪了
Yeah, well...
是 好吧...
Hi, there. Jamie Randall here.
嘿 你好 我是杰米 兰德尔
Just reporting from bed, having just fucked my girlfriend.
来自床上的报道 刚搞了我女朋友
- And... - Don't use that word.
- 还有... - 不要用那个词
What? You use "fuck" all the time.
哪个? 你经常用 "搞" 字
No, not "fucking". "Girlfriend".
不 不是 "搞"字 是 "女朋友"
That's what you are.
你本来就是我女朋友
I am?
我是吗?
Yeah, you are.
是啊 你就是
I guess I am.
我想是吧
Jesus.
天啊
# I lived in a place called Okfuskee #
# 我住在一个叫奥克福斯基的地方 #
# And I had a little girl in a holler tree #
# 我的小女孩在冬青树上 #
# I said, "Little girl it's plain to see" #
# 我说 "小女孩 显而易见" #
# "Ain't nobody that can sing like me" #
# "没有人能像我一样歌唱" #
# "Ain't nobody that can sing like me" #
# "没有人能像我一样歌唱" #
# She said it's hard for me to see #
# 她说我肯定没发现 #
# How one little boy got so ugly #
# 我这小男孩怎么这么难看 #
# Yes, my little girly that might be #
# 是的 我的小女孩 可能是这样 #
# But there ain't nobody that can sing like me #
# 但没有人能像我一样歌唱 #
# Ain't nobody that can sing like me #
# 没有人能像我一样唱歌 #
# Way over yonder in the minor key #
# 那边的小路上飘着一首小调 #
# Way over yonder in the minor key #
# 那边的小路上飘着一首小调 #
No, Mom.
不是 妈妈
No, it's not an aphrodisiac. It's a vasodilator.
不 不是性药 是血管扩张剂
A vasodilator. No, Ma...
血管扩张剂 不 妈妈
No, just... No, I...
不是 只是... 不 我...
Yeah, I've already sold 2,000 prescriptions this month alone.
是的 这个月我已经卖了2000张处方
It's a lot of money.
一大笔钱
Okay, I really can't talk. Maggie needs me.
好 我真没时间讲了 玛姬在叫我
Okay, bye.
好 拜拜
I thought you said it was 1,200 prescriptions.
我以为你说的是1200张
It is.
是啊
Well, why did you tell her 2,000?
那你为什么跟你妈妈说2000张?
Did I?
我说了吗?
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗?
I don't know, it just sounded better.
我不知道 只是觉得好听一点
You told your mother a lie because it sounds better?
就为了好听 你就对你妈妈撒谎?
Look, she doesn't know numbers.
你看 她不明白那些数字
Do you tell me lies because they sound better?
你会因为好听对我撒谎吗?
No!
不会!
Well, why did you do it with her?
你为什么这么对她?
Because she wants to know that I'm doing well...
因为她希望我干得很好...
Okay, but you are doing well,
好 但是你确实干得不错
so why do you need to make it sound better?
所以为什么要好听一点呢?
Okay, you know what?
好 你知道吗?
I will call her back up right now, and I will correct my mistake.
我再打过去 然后纠正我的错误
Okay?
怎么样?
Tell me four good things about yourseIf.
告诉我你的四个优点
Excuse me?
什么?
You heard me.
你听到我的话了
Okay.
好吧
Four good things about myseIf.
我的四个优点
I can...
我可以...
Why are we doing this?
为什么要这样做呢?
This is just... I don't...
这... 我不...
You can't even think of four good things about yourseIf.
你连自己的四个优点也想不出来
What? I totally can!
什么? 我当然可以
Do you think that you're generous?
你认为自己慷慨吗?
Do you think you're sweet?
你觉得自己可爱吗?
Not particularly.
不是特别可爱
Do you think that you're smart?
你认为自己聪明吗?
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Look at you.
看看你
You're this
你是如此
talented,
聪明
charming, handsome, capable, determined, smart man.
有魅力 英俊 有能力 果断 机灵的男人
I am?
我是吗?
Yes, you are.
是 你是的
I can juggle.
我还会骗人
- Does it make it longer? - Time or inches?
- 可以变长吗? - 时间还是尺寸?
- How come we can't take it? - You can.
- 为什么我们不能吃这药? - 可以呀
Are you saying that we can get hard?
你是说我们也能硬起来?
There is some indication of increased lubrication.
有迹象表明 阴道润滑度有所提高
- If they come inside you, does it burn? - No.
- 他们在体内射 会有刺痛感吗? - 不会
How about in your mouth?
要是在你嘴里呢?
Jamie, we want more Viagra!
杰米 再给我们点伟哥!
- More! More Viagra! - More Viagra!
- 还要! 还要伟哥! - 还要伟哥!
Stan! Come here. Come over here!
斯坦! 过来 来这儿!
Ladies, this is Dr. Stan Knight, king of all internists.
女士们 这是斯坦 奈特医生 内科医生之尊
Right? And this is...
是吗? 这位是...
Cassie.
我是卡西
But my friends call me Lisa.
但是我朋友叫我丽萨
Lisa wants to marry a doctor, so good luck.
丽萨正想嫁个医生 祝你好运
Oh, dear.
天呐
Ladies, next round is on me! Okay?
各位小姐 下轮酒我请客! 好吗?
Nice jacket, man.
夹克不错
Did you get laid?
你跟人上床了吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
- 嗯 - 嗯?
Six times.
六次
I was scared that you were.
我就怕你有
You're crazy.
你疯了
What?
什么?
Is everything okay?
还好吗?
Jamie... Honey?
杰米... 亲爱的?
- Honey, your heart's beating really fast. - I know.
- 亲爱的 你心跳好快 - 我知道
What's...
怎么...
Jamie. Jamie. Jamie. Jamie.
杰米 杰米 杰米 听我说
Jamie. It's okay. It's okay.
杰米 没事的 没事的
Talk to me.
跟我说句话
I...
我...
I...
我...
Okay, you know what? Just breathe. Don't even worry about it.
好了 听我说 深呼吸 别紧张
Just breathe.
只要深呼吸就好
It's okay.
没事了
I...
我...
- I Iove you. - What?
- 我爱你 - 什么?
Just give me a second, okay?
给我几秒钟 行吗?
Oh, God, I do.
天呀 我爱你
Uh...
呃...
- No, you don't. - Don't touch me!
- 不 你不爱我 - 别碰我!
Okay. Do you want a glass of water?
好了 想要杯水吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - No, it's fine. It's fine.
- 对不起 对不起 - 不 没关系 没关系
- A llttIe water? - Yeah, water.
- 喝点水? - 好的 水
Oh, yeah.
Okay, see? Here you go. Here you go.
好了 看 你没事了 你没事了
Okay.
- I Iove you. I can't stop saying it. - You don't...
- 我爱你 我停不下来说我爱你 - 你不爱...
- Just stop saying that, okay? - I can't. I Iove you.
- 别说了 好吗? - 不行 我爱你
You don't understand.
你不了解
I've never said that to anyone before.
我从没有对别人说过
- You've never said "I Iove you"? - No.
- 你从没有说过"我爱你"? - 没有
You never said it to your parents?
没对你父母说过?
No.
没有
- You never said it to your brother? - Ugh!
- 没对你弟弟说过? - 恶心!
Jesus, you're more fucked up than I am.
天呐 你比我还糟糕
I once said it to a cat.
好歹我以前还对一只猫说过
- Okay, that makes me feeI better. - It does? Okay, good.
- 好的 这样说我心里好多了 - 是吗? 没事了
You can hold me now.
你现在可以抱我了
Okay.
好的
Oh!
噢!
Joshie!
乔什 喂!
That is disgusting.
真恶心
Jamie, I didn't know you were coming home!
杰米 我不知道你要回来!
Oh!
噢!
Hey.
Listen, it's not what it looks like, okay?
听着 事情不是你想的那样的 懂吗?
Well, it's kind of, but...
是有点 但是...
Okay, just chill.
好了 冷静
Yeah, chill. Oh, I'm sorry,
好 冷静 抱歉
I thought I just caught my brother masturbating whlle watching me have sex.
我不过是正碰上我弟弟一边看我上床 一边打飞机
Well, I was focusing on her.
不是 我关注的是她
Oh, "her"
天 "她"
- You mean my girlfriend! I'm sorry. - No.
- 你说我女朋友! 不好意思 - 不
Not on her!
不是关注她!
On her body parts! Does video make everything look bigger?
是她身体的某部分! 是不是录影带会把所以东西拍大?
Because I didn't think her tits were that big.
因为我觉得她的胸没那么大
Then I saw you,
然后就是看你
and I was like, "What, did an anaconda get loose on the bed?"
我说 "什么 是一只巨蟒跑床上了吗?"
This is so twisted.
太变态了
Do you think Dad's big? I mean, he was when we were kids,
你觉得老爸的老二大吗? 我是说 我们小时候他的挺大的
but then everything's bigger when you're a kid, right?
但是你小时候觉得什么都很大 是吧?
Fine! Okay? Sorry!
好了! 对不起!
My self-esteem would prefer
我的自尊只是希望
that you not have a bigger penis than me right now, that's all!
你的小弟弟别比我的大 就是个这!
Shh! Shh!
嘘! 嘘!
Don't be mad.
别生气
Run, Josh. Run, Josh.
跑 乔什 跑 乔什
Run, Joshie.
跑 乔什
We can talk about this like men! Ow! You're gonna ruin the tape!
我们可以静下心谈谈! 噢! 你会把录影带毁了!
No normal human being can possibly fit in this back seat.
没一个正常人能坐进这样的后座
That definition excludes you, Josh.
那个结论不包括你 乔什
I'd literally be more comfortabIe in the back of a Hot Wheels right now.
我觉得坐到四驱车的后座上都比这儿舒服
I've lost all feeling in my legs.
我腿都失去知觉了
- Are you okay? - No!
- 你还好吧? - 不好!
I'm not talking to you, Josh.
不是跟你说话 乔什
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
- 你还好吧? - 我很好
Okay.
那就好
He's waiting for you.
他在等你
- So, how are you doing? - Fine. How's Maggie?
- 那你过得怎么样? - 很好 玛姬怎么样?
Come in!
进来!
- Whoa! - No, come in, come in.
- 噢! - 没事 进来 进来
Testosterone, man.
睾丸激素
Chicago's in two days. I must prepare.
这两天就去芝加哥 我要好好准备下
It's a fucking orgy masquerading as a medical convention.
药品交流会不过就是他妈的狂欢舞会
- You're coming, aren't you? - I don't know.
- 你会去的 是吗? - 我不知道
- Oh, right. How's she doing? - She's great.
- 好 她怎么样了? - 她很好
Well, I'm not. I need a break.
嗯 我可不好 我需要休息
HMOs are killing me. Killing me!
卫生维护组织快把我弄崩溃了 我要崩溃了!
I need a lot of loosely moraled women to throw themselves at me. Hard.
我需要很多荡妇疯狂地向我投怀送抱
Speaking of which...
这么说来...
Oh, you are a god! You're a god, sir!
你真是救星 救星 哥们!
You're really not coming to this?
你真不参加吗?
You could do something for me.
你可以帮我个忙
Yeah, what's that?
好 什么忙?
You could start prescribing Zoloft instead of Prozac.
你可以开郁乐复而不是百忧解
Um...
呃...
Well, Trey's a friend of mine, man.
但是 特雷伊是我朋友呀 哥们
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
- Sure. Zoloft. Okay. Why not? - Great.
- 好 就郁乐复 好的 为什么不呢? - 很好
- Hey! - Hey.
- 喂! - 喂
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样?
Amazing.
非常好
Mmm?
嗯?
You?
你呢?
Me? My day was...
我? 我今天...
My day was swell.
我今天过得也不错
- I went to the cllnic... - You did?
- 我去了诊所... - 你去了?
For a scrip
开了个处方
and waited for three hours sitting next to a man with a fork stuck in his head.
坐在一个头上插了叉子的男的边等了三个小时
- What? - Yep.
- 什么? - 是的
And then I went to the pharmacy to get the scrip filled,
然后我到药店开药
which was closed,
但是关门了
so no meds for Maggie.
所以玛姬没有拿到药
Are you okay?
那你还好吗?
Why, do I Iook like shit?
为什么这么问 我看起来很衰吗?
- I didn't say that. - Yeah.
- 我没那么说 - 你说了
You didn't say. You didn't say it out loud.
你没说 你是没大声说
Thanks, I'd Iove one.
谢谢 我想要一杯
Sorry.
抱歉
You think maybe you've had enough?
你喝够了没有?
Nope, I don't, but you do.
没 还不够 但你够了
Excuse me?
什么?
Tell me, Randall, what exactly is it about me that's so desirable?
告诉我 兰德尔 我有什么地方吸引你的?
There's going to be 600 girls dying to blow you at this convention.
有600个女孩在交流会上等着帮你口交
- Well, I'm not going to the convention. - Why not?
- 好了 我不去那个会 - 为什么不去?
Go out with some sexy, limber ex-cheerleader from Alabama,
去和那些急切想和你讨论市场计划和销售技巧的
who's just dying to discuss market projections and sales techniques.
性感又柔软的前啦啦队队长玩玩
Or just a hot HMO administrator who likes to bake cookies
或是约会那些火辣的卫生维护组织的头头
and rub your head while you discuss the evils of generics.
她们喜欢在你正谈非法药的害处的时候 烤着曲奇饼 舔着你的脖子
Or just, you know, I don't know, a normal person,
或者只是 我也不知道 一个正常人吧
who has energy and likes to do things and have fun!
有活力的人 做点想做的事 享受乐趣!
I happen to want you.
我正好就想要你
Why? Why? What are you trying to prove?
为什么? 为什么? 你想要证明什么?
Are you trying to show that you're not a flake?
你想证明你靠得住?
Are you trying to stick with something for once in your goddamn life?
还是想在他妈的生命中坚持一次?
I mean, you do realize that you are not a good person
你知道吗 你不是个什么好东西
because you pity-fuck the sick girl, right?
你因为同情搞了一个生病的女孩 是不?
I almost went home with someone from the clinic today.
我今天差点从诊所里带个人回家
All right.
够了
- There, you see? - All right.
- 那儿 - 好了
Don't forget your pager.
别忘了你的传呼机
Come with me to Chicago.
和我一起去芝加哥
- Keith! How you doing, man? - Jamie. Good.
- 基斯! 你过的怎么样 哥们? - 杰米 很好
So good to see you. Everything going well?
很高兴见到你 顺利吗?
I'm going to go off and do some girly thing, whatever that is.
我出去下 去做点女孩们做的事
- How will I reach you? - I'll beep you.
- 我怎么找你? - 我会呼你
Stage One?
第一期?
I'm sorry?
什么?
My son's a Stage Three.
我儿子是第三期
It's not obvious, don't worry.
不是很明显 别担心
We're across the street.
我们在街对面
Whenever you get tired of this bullshit and want to hear what's really going on...
你什么时候不想再听他们胡扯 想听听真相...
Thank you.
谢谢
芝加哥 联合国会议 保护自身健康
Fuck soup.
去他妈的汤
Fuck shoelaces.
去他妈的鞋带
Fuck jewelry. And fuck brushing teeth.
去他妈的珠宝 去他妈的牙刷
- Fuck... - Trying to tie your tie. Fuck...
- 去他妈的... - 努力系鞋带 去他妈的...
Trying to button down a shirt.
努力系上衬衣扣子
And fuck that meditation shit.
去他妈的冥想训练
And who knew God wanted us to be so good
谁会知道上帝让我们这么擅长
at giving hand jobs?
帮别人打飞机?
My husband is always smiling.
我丈夫总是保持微笑
Parkinson's has made me
帕金森症让我
more sensitive and more compassionate.
更多愁善感 更富有同情心
Hopefully, got a long way to go in all this. I feel good, and...
希望还有更长的路要走 我感觉很好...
So, it's a constant battle of trying to maintain some dignity
这是一场在社会上保持高贵和尊严的
and grace in society.
持久战
And to overcome that, you just live with what you have.
克服困难 自力更生
我在街对面 过来找我吧
Offering to hold the kid for just a minute, and he ends up in that tree over there.
让他抱会儿孩子 孩子最后飞到树上去了
One of my girlfriends asked me once if she could get me anything.
我的一个闺蜜曾经问我 她能帮我做点什么
I said, "How about a new brain? Nothing fancy."
我说 "给我个新的脑袋 很简单"
She said, "My husband's not using his."
她说 "我丈夫的脑袋正好不用"
Wait. Wait.
等等
Never mind. Sorry. I thought I heard a cure coming.
别介意 不好意思 我以为有治愈方法了
But there are good things.
但是还是有好的一面
You have to understand that you're still yourself.
你要明白你还是你自己
You're still there. And life goes on.
你还在这儿 生命还会继续
And life is beautiful. Thank you.
生活很美好 谢谢
Parkinson's, right?
帕金森 是吗?
Oh, no. No.
不 不
No, your wife.
不是 你的妻子
Girlfriend.
女朋友
Stage One.
第一期
Good days and bad days, huh?
时好时坏 是吧?
Mostly good days.
大部分时间是好的
You?
你呢?
Wife. Since '73.
我妻子 1973年得的病
Stage Four.
第四期
You got any advice?
你有什么建议吗?
- You don't need my advice. - Come on. I'm very trainable.
- 我不会需要我的建议的 - 说吧 我可训性很强
My advice is to go upstairs, pack your bags, and leave a nice note.
我的建议就是上楼 打包行李 留下张感人的字条
Find yourseIf a healthy woman.
找一个健康的女人
I Iove my wife. I do. But I wouldn't do it over again.
我爱我的妻子 我很爱 但是如果可以重来 我不会再选这条路
The thing nobody tells you,
这些话没人会跟你说
this disease will steal everything you love in her.
这个病会带走你所爱的她的一切
Her body, her smile, her mind.
她的身体 她的笑容 她的头脑
Sooner or later, she'll lose motor control.
总有一天 她会失去行动能力
Eventually, she won't even be able to dress herseIf.
到最后 她自己甚至连衣服都穿不了
Then, the fun really begins. Cleaning up her shit.
到那时 好戏才真正开始 给她清理屎
Frozen face. Dementia.
冰冷的脸 痴呆
It's not a disease, it's a Russian novel.
这不是病 简直是一本俄罗斯小说
Look, I'm sorry. I'm out of line.
看 对不起 我说的有点过头
Hang in there.
撑着吧
Did you realize there are other people with Parkinson's?
你能意识到有那么多帕金森氏综合症患者吗?
How remarkable!
真是神奇!
Amazing people. People doing things.
了不起的人 他们都有所作为
Like this one woman runs marathons, and another one scuba dives.
比如参加马拉松的女人 另外一个戴水肺潜水的人
And they're pissed off and they're tired of being marginalized.
他们都很生气 厌倦了被排斥的感觉
Oh, my God, they are so cool!
噢 天啊 他们太了不起了!
I feel good. I feeI really good.
我感觉好多了 真的感觉好多了
I feel better than I have felt in a long time, and you brought me here.
这么久了 我第一次感觉这么好 多亏你带我来这里
I mean, okay, whatever, it was the wrong convention, sure, but...
我的意思是 虽然不是在那个交流会 但是...
Jamie, I... Jamie.
杰米 我... 杰米
- I have been such a bitch to you. - Oh, no.
- 我过去对你像狗屁一样 - 噢 没有
And you didn't even run away. How is that possible?
而你没有离弃我 你是如何做到的?
It's llke, this is...
这就像...
Like, the first time in my life that I've
我有生以来第一次
ever not feIt aIone.
不再感到孤单
That someone is there for me. Do you know what that means?
有人与你相伴 你知道那意味着什么吗?
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
I Iove you.
我爱你
I do.
真的
I Iove you. I Iove you, I Iove you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I really Iove you.
我真的爱你
国立帕金森病基金会
-Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
Nothing.
没什么
I fell asleep.
我睡着了
A cure for Parkinson's?
治愈帕金森的方法?
That's what I'm asking.
对 我问的就是这个
Pfizer, I'm a GP.
辉瑞小伙 我只是一名全科医生
Twenty universities, 15 teaching hospitals, every major drug company,
二十所大学 十五家教学医院 所有的大型医药公司
and the goddamn NIH are all working on this.
还有国家卫生研究所都致力于研究这一病症
And I'm sure the second they find it,
我确信 一旦他们有所发现
you're gonna be the first in line to sell it to me.
你会是第一个来向我推销的
Well, in the meantime, she gets worse.
嗯 在此同时 她的病情会恶化
What is this, General Hospital? What do you want me to do?
你以为这是总医院? 你想要我怎么办?
I want you to feel bad about it, Stan.
我想让你感到惭愧 斯坦
If I felt bad about every patient that I couldn't help,
如果我每次因为无能为力 而感到惭愧
then I don't make it through the day.
我就活不到今天了
What are the cutting edge treatments?
现在最尖端的治疗方法是什么?
I don't know. You want me to get you a list?
我不知道 你想让我给你列个明细表吗?
Great. Tomorrow.
很好 明天给我
Pfizer, you're a nice kid.
辉瑞小伙 你是个善良的家伙
You're starting to do well. You sure you want to do this?
你的事业有了起色 你确定要这样做吗?
And a list of doctors, and someone who I can contact at NIH.
还要一份医生的名单 和国家卫生研究所的联系人
Thank you, Stan.
谢谢你 斯坦
Sure.
没事
See this green area here?
看到这个绿色区域了吗?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
# Tell me, anybody #
# 有人能告诉我吗 #
You okay?
你没事吧?
Take the Z-Pak. Okay?
开阿奇霉素 行吗?
Jesus!
老天啊!
# Do you really give a damn for me? #
# 你真的在乎我吗? #
I'm sorry, Mr. Randall. That credit card is declined.
不好意思 兰德尔先生 这张信用卡被注销了
# About a thing that's bothering me #
# 有事很让我烦心 #
The benefits of chelation, every toxic metal is removed.
螯合作用的好处 就是可以排解有毒金属
# I was a rambling pony #
# 我是一只漫步的小马 #
We've achieved complete remission
我可以完全减轻
in patients with advanced metastatic cancer,
转移性肺癌病人的痛苦
MS...
多发性肝硬化...
Fuck!
操!
Parkinson's, lupus.
帕金森综合症 狼疮
This therapy changes people's lives.
这项疗法将会改变人们的生活
He forgot "world peace."
他漏掉了"世界和平"
Are you saying to me that we flew 2,000 miles,
你是说 我们自己掏钱 飞了2000英里
on our own nickel, so you can tell me that our appointment's been postponed?
结果得知 我们的会诊被推迟了?
For two weeks?
推迟两周?
I'd like to talk to Dr. Rosenblum, okay?
我要跟罗森布鲁姆医生谈谈 可以吗?
Do I look like I care?
你觉得我在乎吗?
I don't give a shit where he is! I don't understand...
我才不管他在哪里! 我真搞不懂...
Get the head of the hospital on the phone.
给我接通院长的电话
We've arranged our entire schedule around that,
我们是按照这次会诊制定时间表的
and then you come and you tell me...
而你现在却告诉我...
No, you don't understand. Okay? We waited two weeks...
不 你不理解 好吗? 我们等了两个星期...
I would like to talk to the head of the hospital about it.
我要跟你们院长谈谈
Hey.
Hey.
- I am so fed up with those people. - I want to go home.
- 我真是受够了这些人 - 我想回家
Okay, look, we can do the test, and then go home, okay?
好吧 我们可以做完检查 再回家 好吗?
Randall.
兰德尔啊
There's just all this red tape and all this new protocol...
总是有这些繁文缛节 规章制度...
Don't try to sell me! Please! Okay? I'm not going to get better.
别来冲我推销一样好不好! 拜托! 行吗? 我的病好不了的
- That's bullshit. - This is bullshit. I'm tired and I'm bored.
- 胡扯 - 就是胡扯 我累了 厌倦了
What are you bored of?
你厌倦什么了?
Parkinson's isn't my life! I have Parkinson's.
帕金森不是我生命的全部! 我身患此病 接受现实吧
Why can't I just llve my life instead of becoming this project?
为什么我不能过自己的生活 而不是成为这项目的试验品?
Do you know that what's ahead of me is bad enough?
你知道我的前途已经够糟糕了吗?
- Don't you want to get... - No!
- 你就不想变... - 不想!
You want. This has become way too important to you.
这是你想要的 这些都对你太重要了
What are you talking about? Don't you want to get better?
你在说什么呢? 你不想好起来吗?
Yes! Desperately! It's not going to happen. All right? News flash, there's no cure.
很想! 非常想! 但是不可能 好吧? 记住 无法治愈
Apparently you need to know that I'll get better in order to Iove me.
很明显 你希望我可以康复 然后你可以爱我
That's insane.
真是荒唐
You need to get your stuff out of my apartment.
你得来我家收拾你的东西
What the hell?
到底怎么回事?
You're on the fast track, Randall. Chicago, then management.
你正快速迈向成功 兰德尔 先是进军芝加哥 然后是管理层
Next stop, CEO.
下一站 首席执行长官
You can't do that with a sick person holding you back.
如果有个病号拖累你 你是没法成功的
I can do anything I want.
我想怎么做 就怎么做
I know.
我知道
You're a good man.
你是个好人
In fact, you're a wonderful man.
事实上 你是个好男人
Much better than you give yourself credit for.
比你想象的要好得多
Nobody wants to be the one who runs away.
没有人愿意去做一个落跑的人
- I'm not running away. - It's not your choice.
- 我没有落跑 - 这不是你能选择的
Let's just go home. We can even make love.
我们回家吧 我们甚至还可以做爱
And then you have to leave.
在那之后 你必须离开
This is so stupid.
这样太愚蠢了
Stop.
别说了
We don't have to do this.
我们没有必要这样
Good-bye.
拜拜
Hi. You have reached M. Murdock.
嗨 这是M. 默多克家
If I'm not picking up, it's probabIy because I don't want to taIk to you.
如果没人接听 或许是因为我不想跟你说话
This is actually sad.
真是可悲
Are you trying to get it in the actual garbage,
你是真想住在垃圾桶里
or just around it, to piss it off?
还是住在它附近 惹火它?
Stan! What's up?
斯坦! 什么事?
What's fucking up is your friend, Lisa-Cassie, whatever her name is,
这他妈事就是 你那个名叫丽萨-卡西的朋友 不管她到底叫啥
is having a pajama party at some rich guy's house this evening.
今天晚上在某个富人家里 举行睡衣派对
Pajama party?
睡衣派对?
What's a pajama party?
什么是睡衣派对?
Is that, like, girls wearing pajamas? Getting naked?
是说女孩们穿着睡衣? 赤裸裸的?
I thought maybe you might bring by a little vitamin V, some little men in blue.
我想你或许可以带去些维他命V 还有一些心情沮丧的男人
Stan, I'd Iove to. I don't think I can. I'm feeling a littIe...
斯坦 我很想去 但我去不了 我感觉有点...
What are you doing?
你说什么呢?
Yes, Stan, it's me, Jamie.
好的 斯坦 是我 杰米
I'll totally be there. See you later. Bye.
我一定会去 待会见 拜拜
Hey, you and I are going to a pajama party.
嘿 你和我要去睡衣派对
So, you should get ready, 'cause I'm in pajamas.
所以你得准备好 因为我就穿着睡衣
I'm having second thoughts, Jamie.
我改主意了 杰米
I haven't been to a pajama party since 4th grade.
自从四年级后 我就没有参加过睡衣派对
What if people start taking their clothes off?
如果大家开始脱衣服怎么办?
Oh, my God! I didn't want to come here in the first pIace.
噢 我的天! 我最初根本就不想来
You're the one who wanted to come.
是你想来的
Will people have to see me naked?
别人会看见我一丝不挂吗?
I can't even pee in front of other peopIe.
有人在旁边的时候 我都小便不出来
You have a beautiful body.
你的体型很迷人
I don't know how many times I have to tell you, you have a beautiful body.
我不知道要跟你说多少次 你的体型很迷人
It's actually very upsetting when you say that.
其实你每次这样说 都让我很苦恼
Well, Iook who's here!
嗯 看看是谁来了!
How working class. Love it.
工人阶级风 我喜欢
Come in.
进来吧
How the fuck am I supposed to do good medicine on 50 patients a day?
我他妈怎么能每天给50位病人对症下药?
Plus rounds.
还有巡诊
And phone calls every day with famlly... fucking idiots,
还要天天给家人打电话... 他妈的白痴
telling you, "No, you're wrong," because they looked it up on the Internet.
跟你说"不 你错了" 因为他们在网站上查过了
I fight over billing, I fight over prescription coverage.
为了帐单 处方药费保险而纠结
The insurance companies are dedicated to not paying you.
保险公司努力不给你保险费
And the big law firms, man, they're just waiting.
大律师事务所 就在那守株待兔
They're just betting you're going to make that one big mistake.
他们的赌注就是 你会犯下大错
This profession for me, it was a higher calling.
这个职业对我而言 要求太高了
You know? Make people's lives better.
你知道吗? 改善人们的生活
And look at me.
瞧瞧我
Here they are, for Christ's sake.
原来在这里 老天啊
Randall, get up from the fIoor! Come with me.
兰德尔 站起来! 跟我来
Come with me. Come on! Come on!
跟我来 来吧! 来吧!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you all right?
啊 啊 啊 你没事吧?
Go forth, my son. Be fruitful and multiply.
去吧 孩子 高效多产一些
The thing about the software business is it's very, very volatile.
软件产业是非常反复无常
You never know where the financial model's going to go.
你永远无法预知财政模式的走势
It changes every six months.
每六个月都会有一次变动
And you never know what these hospitals are gonna want.
你也没法知道 这些医院到底想要什么
One day it's peer-to-peer connectivity,
一天 是点对点的联通
then next it's top-down integration with their preexisting infrastructure.
第二天又对先前存在结构 进行从上而下的整合
You can touch them, if you want.
如果你想 可以动手摸摸
Oh! Oh.
噢! 哦
Thank you.
谢谢
- This way. You'll see. - No, no, no.
- 这边来 快到了 - 不 不 不
- I don't think we should do this. - I have a surprise for you.
- 我们不该这样做 - 我有个惊喜给你
No, no, no. Turn around. I've got a surprise.
不 不 不 转过身去 有个惊喜给你
This is my homegirl, Khae.
这位是我的家宅女友 Khae
Whoa!
哇啊!
She's Thai.
她是泰国人
And I'm Thai-curious.
而我对泰国人感兴趣
# Engine turning over won't you start? #
# 引擎在转 你怎么还不开始? #
# This one's come to tear me all apart #
# 这一次我要四分五裂了 #
She's Jamie-curious.
她对杰米感兴趣
# Be still my heart #
# 我心依旧 #
- So am I. - No, no, wait. I don't...
- 我也是 - 不 不 等等 我不...
# Engine turning over won't you start? #
# 引擎在转 你怎么还不开始? #
# This one's come to tear me all apart #
# 这一次我要四分五裂了 #
# Be stllI my heart #
# 我心依旧 #
Did I mention that I just took my company public?
我跟你提过 我的公司上市了吗?
It's a pretty exciting thing
真是一件振奋人心的事情
because you work on something for so long,
因为你努力了那么久
and then when it comes, it's...
当最后有所成果时...
You know, you see the fruits bear...
你可以看见自己努力的成果...
Okay! So, I really have mixed feelings about this.
好吧! 我真的百感交集了
We like Jamie.
我们喜欢杰米
We like Jamie very much.
我们非常喜欢杰米
Oh. Oh.
噢 噢
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Sorry! I'm sorry!
抱歉! 非常抱歉!
- Josh! - Be careful.
- 乔什! - 小心点
- I'm sorry. Stan. - Hey, Pfizie.
- 抱歉 斯坦 - 嘿 辉瑞小伙
Josh! Ow!
乔什! 哎哟!
Josh! Oh!
乔什! 噢!
Wait! We were just taIking!
等等! 我们只是在聊天!
- Hi. - Hi. We got to go.
- 嗨 - 嗨 我们得走了
- Now? - Josh!
- 现在吗? - 乔什!
- It was a pIeasure to meet you. - Very nice to meet you.
- 很高兴认识你 - 我也高兴认识你
We'll keep in touch.
我们保持联系
It feels like a frozen Popsicle.
感觉就像一个冰棒
Shit. I didn't know that could even happen.
狗屁 我不知道会发生这事
It's very rare, but it happens.
很罕见 但是发生了
- Do you think they'll have to amputate? - Shut the fuck up, Josh, and drive!
- 你觉得 他们会将它切除吗? - 他妈的闭嘴 乔什 开你的车!
Bad joke.
拙劣的玩笑
- Fuck! - Sorry. I was looking for the shift!
- 操! - 抱歉 我在换挡!
- So fucking... - Sorry.
- 真他妈的... - 抱歉
You know, for whatever it's worth,
知道不 不管怎么样
this has truly been the best night of my life.
这是我有生以来 最美好的一夜
That's wonderful.
非常好
No, seriousIy. I'm not even kidding.
不 我说真的 没有开玩笑
And I have you to thank for it.
我必须得谢谢你
I mean, I never thought I would have an experience like this ever in my life.
我从来没有想过 在我生命中还会有这样的体验
And this is the incredible thing. This is why I'm so happy right now.
真是不可思议 这就是我为何现在超级开心
Because I fucked that girl. Oh, my shit, I fucked that girl!
因为我干了那个女的 噢 老天 我干了那个女的!
And I'm thinking to myself,
我自己寻思着
"Oh, my God, this is empty! I feel absolutely nothing at all!"
"噢 我的天啊 心里空荡荡的! 我什么感觉都没有!"
- That's great, Josh. - Yeah.
- 不错啊 乔什 - 是啊
All those years I was so jeaIous of you for having empty sex,
这些年来 我总是羡慕你可以随意做爱
and now I was the one having the empty sex,
而现在 我成了这样的一个人
and I realized in that moment that if I hadn't experienced it,
在那一刻 我意识到 如果我没有这样经历过
I wouIdn't have known how much I didn't want it. You know?
我就永远不知道我有多想要这样了 你知道吗?
And now I can go back home to Farrah and feel really good about myself
现在我可以回家去找法拉 而且自我感觉良好
for the first time in my entire llfe.
有生以来 还是第一次
And it's all because of you, Jamie.
这都多亏了你 杰米
It's all because of my big brother Jamie,
这一切都多亏了我的大哥 杰米
with the enormous cock that won't go down!
他坚挺着巨大的阴茎!
So thank you, brother!
谢谢你 老兄!
Sorry! My bad! Sorry! My bad!
抱歉! 我的错!对不起! 我错了!
Plus, my Pfizer stock's up 40%.
对了 我买的辉瑞股票 涨了40%
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Can I help you? - I'm having a drug reaction.
- 有什么能帮你的? - 我药物过敏了
What kind of drug reaction?
什么样的过敏?
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
Just take a seat and we'll be right with you.
你先坐一下 等等帮你检查
What?
怎么了?
Chicago.
芝加哥
I got it.
我升职了
Dude. Congratulations! That is unbelievable.
老兄 祝贺你! 太棒了
Jamie, that's everything that you've wanted. That's incredible, man.
杰米 这是你梦寐以求的 真的太棒了
I'm very proud of you. I'm not surprised, but I am very proud of you.
我为你骄傲 我一点都不诧异 真的为你骄傲
You know who's going to be thrilled, is mom and dad.
知道谁会更激动吗 老妈和老爸
Jamie Randall makes good. That's incredible, man.
杰米 兰德尔成功了 真的太棒了
You should be very, very proud of yourself.
你真该感到自豪
Mmm.
If you're going to serve beef bourguignon,
卖红酒牛排的店
you should at least offer a proper Burgundy.
至少要有好点的红酒
Or a Pinot, for Christ's sake.
最起码也要差不多的 太垃圾了
Randall.
嗨 兰德尔
Maggie.
嗨 玛姬
Oh, I'm sorry. This is Jeremy.
哦 忘了介绍 他是Jeremy
- Justin. - Justin! Justin.
- 是贾斯汀 - 贾斯汀! 贾斯汀
I'll go get the car.
我去取车
That would be great, Justin.
好的 贾斯汀
I... I was...
我... 我...
I tried to call you...
我给你打过电话...
I'm with someone.
我和别人在一起
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 我知道
So...
那么...
How are you?
你好吗?
I'm good.
很好啊
Good.
很好
Come on.
说实话
I gotta go.
我要走了
Maggie?
玛姬? 等一下
It...
我...
was nice to see you.
能见到你真好
You're killing me, Randall.
你让我很难受 兰德尔
- Hey. There he is! You ready to celebrate? - Hey.
- 嘿 到了啊! 准备好庆功了吗? - 嘿
Maggie!
嗨 玛姬!
- Hi, Bruce. - How are you?
- 嗨 布鲁斯 - 你好吗?
What are you celebrating?
你们要庆祝什么?
This young rock star is about to take Chicago by storm.
这个棒小伙儿要去芝加哥了
You got Chicago?
你升职了?
Congratulations. It was good to see you, Bruce. I should go.
祝贺你 见到你很高兴 布鲁斯 我先走了
Nice to see you, Maggie.
见到你也很高兴 玛姬
Peace.
拜拜
Uh...
呃...
So, I called it, didn't I call it? What'd I tell you? Say, "I called it."
我就知道 我说过吧? 早就告诉你了 我就知道
- You should've put money on it. - I called it.
- 你应该赌一笔 - 我早料到了
Where you gonna live?
你打算住哪?
Downtown, maybe. Somewhere far away from my family.
可能住市区吧 离家越远越好
Downtown?
市区?
You? You want Near North, man. Pussy!
你? 你应该住去北区 有很多女人!
And bistros, bars, pussy, pussy, pussy.
酒吧 迪厅 女人 女人 女人
Why don't I move out near you? The 'burbs.
我干嘛不搬去你那边呢? 做邻居
We'll go get a beer every once in a while.
还能一起喝喝酒
Nah. You don't want to do that. No.
不 你不会这样想的
Why not?
为什么?
I got a big raise, buddy. Big raise.
我加薪了 老兄 加了很多
- You're kidding me. - Thanks to you!
- 开什么玩笑 - 多亏了你!
Those bastards.
那些混蛋
Buddy, I was never going to get Chicago. I'm too valuable to them in the field.
老兄 我永远不会去芝加哥的 我对他们来说 太有价值了
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Give me some credit! It takes a sophisticated eye
给我点肯定! 要有我这样的伯乐
to spot talent in colossal fuck-ups such as yourself.
才能发掘你这样的人才
- I don't understand. - Don't be so naive.
- 我不明白 - 别幼稚了
I didn't actually want to go to Chicago.
我其实根本不想去芝加哥
I wanted you to think I wanted to go to Chicago,
我要你以为我很想去
so you'd want to go to Chicago.
这样你才会很想去
So you'd work your ass off to get there.
所以你会卖力地干活儿
- Oh, Bruce, this is unbelievable. - Me,
- 哦 布鲁斯 真难以置信 - 我
I love the road! I love a stinky motel!
喜欢四处跑! 喜欢住小破旅馆!
I love the barren back roads and strip malls of the heartland!
喜欢脏乱的后街 喜欢中心大卖场
That's what I love.
这些才是我喜欢的
Why would I want to live in my own house?
我怎么可能喜欢住在自己家?
That I pay for?
还为它开销?
Why would I want to watch my kids play Little League?
怎么会想看我孩子们打棒球?
Why the fuck would I want to sleep in the same bed as my wife?
他妈的还要和我妻子同床?
Why the fuck would I wanna do that?
他妈的我会想做这些?
- Okay, so... - Okay, so...
- 好的... - 好的...
- What's... - Talk?
- 什么... - 开始了?
- Yeah. - All right.
- 对 - 好的
- Hi, there. Hi. I'm Maggie Murdock. - Hello!
- 嗨 你好 嗨 我是玛姬默多克 - 你好!
I'm about to have delicious reprobate sex with...
我准备和这个人大干一场...
What's your name?
你叫什么来着?
Oh, come on.
哦 拜托
Oh, right, right. Jamie something.
哦 对了 对了 叫杰米什么的
And we're taping it so that he can always remember how totally hot I am.
我们把它录下来 以后他就能想起来
Was.
我曾经有多性感
Kids, if you're watching this,
孩子们 如果你们正在看
you put it back in mommy's secret hiding spot right now
赶快把它放回原处
or you will be sorry. There will be consequences!
否则你们就完蛋了 后果很严重!
What else?
还有呢?
Um...
呃...
Just how happy I am,
现在我真的
in this moment, right now.
非常非常开心
The way the light's hitting that face of yours.
灯光这样柔柔地照在你脸上
There's this little breeze coming in through the window.
还有窗外吹来阵阵清风
It doesn't matter if I have 10,000 more moments like this, or
不管以后还有多少 此时此刻的场景
just this one, because
或者仅此一次
it's all the same.
我的感觉都会是这样的
Yeah. Just that.
对 就像这样
Right now, this moment.
此时 此刻
I have this.
我拥有了
No. Damn it!
该死!
Richard! Richard!
理查德! 理查德 喂!
Where is she?
她在哪?
# I've been drifting along in the same stale shoes #
# 我一直漂泊在路上 #
# Loose ends tying the noose in the back of my mind #
# 内心早已有了方向 #
Come on! Come on.
快点! 快点
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
# To where the puzzles and pagans lay #
# 去往我心归属的地方 #
Maggie!
玛姬 嘿!
Hey! Mag!
嘿! 玛姬!
Jamie?
杰米你?
Pull over.
快停车
No, I can't pull over!
不行 我停不了!
Just for a second! Pull over!
就一分钟! 快停车!
I need to talk
我有话
to you.
对你说
I don't want to talk to you.
我不想跟你说话
# When I wake up someone will sweep up my lazy bones #
# 一想到你 我精神焕发 #
# And we will rise in the cool of the evening #
# 我们要共度良宵 #
Wait, wait. Okay.
等等 等等 好的
Open the door. Okay.
快开门 好的
Sorry.
不好意思
- I need you. - Please go away.
- 我离不开你 - 下去吧
I drove a really long way to say that.
为了跟你说句话 我追了这么远
What? Am I supposed to be impressed?
是吗? 我应该很感动吗?
I don't know. Yes.
我不知道 应该吧
Look, can you just get off the bus so we can talk for a second?
听着 你能下来 我们聊一下吗?
- Just for a second. - We're on a schedule.
- 就一下 - 我们赶时间
Five minutes. Please.
就5分钟 求你了
You guys don't mind if we take five minutes, do you?
你们不介意我 占用你们5分钟吧?
He's handsome.
他很帅的
- Five minutes. - He is.
- 就5分钟 - 他是帅
Five minutes, then I'll let you go.
就5分钟 然后我就让你走
I'm full of shit, okay?
我很混蛋 知道吗?
No, I'm knowingly full of shit.
是我自己一直故意很混蛋
Because...
因为...
Because...
因为...
I have...
我...
I have never cared about anybody, or anything, in my entire life.
我这一生都从来没有 在乎过什么人或事
And the thing is, everybody just kind of accepted that.
而且留给大家的印象 就是如此
Like, "That's just Jamie!"
"杰米就是那样!"
And then you...
然后你...
Jesus.
天呐
You.
You.
You didn't see me that way.
你从不那样看我
I have never known anyone
我从没遇到过任何人
who actually believed that I was enough.
认为我已经足够好了
Until I met you.
直到遇见你
And then you made me believe it, too.
而你也让我对自己充满信心
So, unfortunately,
所以 不幸的是
I need you.
我需要你
And you need me.
你也需要我
No, I don't.
不 我不需要
- Yes, you do. - No, I don't.
- 你需要 - 我不需要
Yes, you do.
你需要
Stop it. Stop saying that.
闭嘴 别说了
- You need someone to take care of you. - No, I don't.
- 你需要有人照顾 - 我不需要
Everybody does.
每个人都需要
I'm going to need you more than you need me.
时间久了 我需要你 会比你需要我多
- That's okay. - No, it's not!
- 这不是问题 - 不 这是问题!
It isn't fair.
这不公平
I have places to go.
我终会先你一步离开
You'll go there.
那你就离开
I just may have to carry you.
我会送你离开
I can't ask you to do that.
我不能要求你那样做
You didn't.
你没有要求我
Hey,
let's just say in some
这样说吧
alternate universe, there's a couple that's just like us, okay?
在这个世界上 如果有一对和我们很相像的情侣
Only she's healthy and he's perfect.
唯一区别是 她很健康 而他很完美
And their world is about how much money that they're gonna spend on vacation,
他们之间除了考虑 度假要花多少钱
or who's in a bad mood that day,
谁今天心情不好
or whether they feel guilty about having a cleaning lady.
他们是不是很有钱 因为家里有女佣而感到惭愧
I don't want to be those people.
我不想做那样的人
I want us.
我想我们在一起
You.
和你
This.
在一起
I used to worry a lot about who I'd be when I grew up.
我以前常常想 长大后会怎样
You know, like how much money I'd make or...
我能赚多少钱 或是...
someday I'd become some big deal.
有一天我成为了大人物
Sometimes the thing you most want doesn't happen.
有时候 有心栽花花不开
And sometimes the thing you never expect to happen, does.
而有时候 无心插柳柳成荫
Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything,
就像我放弃了去芝加哥 放弃了一切
and deciding to stay and apply to med school.
决定留下来 考取医学院
I don't know.
我不知道
You meet thousands of people,
你与茫茫人海擦肩
and none of them really touch you.
没有一个能真正触动你心灵
And then you meet one person,
直到遇见那么一个人
and your life is changed forever.
于是你的一生都永远改变了
# Suppose I never ever saw you #
# 如果没有遇见你 #
# Suppose we never ever called #
# 如果我们没有通电话 #
# Suppose I kept on singing love songs #
# 如果我一直唱着这样的歌 #
# Just to break my own fall #
# 使我自己陷落 #
# Just to break my fall #
# 使我自己陷落 #
# Just to break my fall #
# 使我自己陷落 #
# Just to break my fall #
# 使我自己陷落 #
# Break my fall break my fall #
# 使我自己陷落 #
# All my friends say that of course it's gonna get better #
# 朋友们都说我会好起来 #
# gonna get better #
# 会好起来 #
# better, better, better, better better, better, better! #
# 好起来 好起来 好起来 好起来 好起来 好起来 好起来! #
# I never love nobody fully #
# 我从未爱得如此彻底 #
# Always one foot on the ground #
# 爱得小心翼翼 #
# And by protecting my heart truly #
# 爱到害怕受伤 #
# I got lost in the sounds #
# 我迷失在这样的声音中 #
# I hear in my mind all of these voices #
# 只听得到你的声音 #
# I hear in my mind all of these words #
# 只听得到你的话语 #
# I hear in my mind all of this music #
# 只听得到这首歌 #
# And it breaks my heart and it breaks my heart #
# 它使我心碎 使我心碎 #
# I hear in my mind all of these voices #
# 只听得到你的声音 #
# I hear in my mind all of these words #
# 只听得到你的话语 #
# I hear in my mind all of this music #
# 只听得到这首歌 #
# And it breaks my heart And it breaks my heart #
# 它使我心碎 使我心碎 #
# It breaks my heart #
# 它使我心碎 #
# When it breaks my heart #
# 当它使我心碎 #
# When it breaks my heart #
# 当它使我心碎 #
# When it breaks my heart #
# 当它使我心碎 #
# Breaks my heart #
# 使我心碎 #
# When it breaks my heart #
# 当它使我心碎 #
# When it breaks my heart #
# 当它使我心碎 #
# When it breaks my heart #
# 当它使我心碎 #
# When it breaks my heart #
# 当它使我心碎 #