爱你,罗茜 Love, Rosie

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 克利斯汀·迪特

演员: 莉莉·柯林斯 / 山姆·克拉弗林 / 塔姆欣·伊格顿 / 杰美·温斯顿 / 克里斯蒂安·库克 / 阿特·帕金森 / 马里昂·奥德怀尔


台词
字幕来源:Sub HD
翻校人员:啊甘
后期:YHBaekdolu
Take a deep breath and start at the beginning.
深呼吸 并且从头开始
Tell them how we first met.
告诉他们我们第一次是如何相遇的
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Tell them that
告诉他们
ever since we shared our dreams...
自从那时起 我们分享彼此的梦
I had a dream last night.
我昨晚做了一个梦
...even Alex's weirdest ones.
那是艾力克斯最奇怪的一个梦
You know a rowing boat?
你知道划艇吗
That little curvy bit the oar sits in?
你知道艇上有小圈圈 使桨固定在艇上吗
-It's called a rollock by the way. -A what?
-顺代带一提它叫桨锁 -一个什么
Rollock, like "bollock" with an "R."
桨锁 像是念"bollock" 只是用"R"当开头
That was me. I was that thing.
那玩意是我 我是那玩意
No. Keep that as our secret.
不 让它变成我们的小秘密吧
Rosie? Rosie, it's time.
罗茜 罗茜 是时候罗
Tell them that this is,
告诉他们这是
that this has to be...
这一定必须是
Everybody!
所有人注意一下
...one of the happiest days of my life.
这是在我人生中 最快乐的一天
Please!
拜托
For those I haven't had the
对那些我还没
chance to say hi to properly,
打过招呼的朋友们 你们好
I'm Rosie.
我是罗茜
And this has got to be
而这一定是
one of the happiest days of my life.
我人生中最快乐的一天
十二年前 罗茜的18岁生日虽然因为喝太醉而没什么印象了
Shots!
再一杯
Yeah! Beyonce!
碧昂丝
-Hi, Alex. -How's it going, mate?
-嗨 艾力克斯 -最近如何啊 兄弟
All right.
还行啦
It's Alex!
是艾力克斯欧
It was totally my fault, the whole thing.
这整件事都是我的错
Oh, I'd love to believe you, Alex, I really would.
我真的很想相信你艾力克斯 真的
I just happen to know my own daughter.
我了解我女儿是什么样子
A fine doctor you're gonna make
你会成为一个杰出的医生
if this is how you carry on.
如果你继续朝这方面前进的话
Why is everybody shouting?
为什么大家都在大叫
I'm so embarrassed about last night.
昨晚我真的非常抱歉
No, no, you don't have to be.
不不不 你不要这样说
Ugh, I behaved so badly!
我昨天的行为简直糟透了
Yeah, but bad can be good, too.
是没错 不过糟也可以是好事啊
Good? It was awful.
好事 它超级糟的好吗
Oh, I feel sick even thinking about it.
我光是想到这件事 就想要要吐了
About which part?
哪个部份
All of it. It never happened.
全部 它从来没发生过
Alex, okay? You can't tell anyone!
艾力克斯 不要讲出去好吗 你千万别跟任何人讲
Right.
好啦
Go, go, go!
撤 撤 撤
How did we get home from the hospital?
我们怎么从医院回家的啊
Uh, Mom picked us up.
我妈带我们回来的
They needed a parent's name,
他们需要父母的名字
so, I obviously didn't want to give yours.
所以 很明显的我不应该交出你父母的名字
And she thinks it's my fault anyway,
然后她觉得这都是我的错
I'm a terrible influence. Blah, blah, blah.
我会带来坏的影响力啊
Oh, well, you are.
你是啊
So, now, I have to spend two hours
所以 现在我必须每天花两小时
in the library every day for a fortnight.
待在图书馆里面两星期
-Nightmare. -Well, it could be worse.
-恶梦啊 -其实它还有可能更糟呢
Bethany Williams has just got a part time job there.
贝瑟尼·威廉姆斯刚刚 在那里获得一分兼职工作
Yeah, right.
What?
什么
Bethany Williams?
贝瑟尼·威廉姆斯
Forget it, even I want to sleep with her.
忘了吧 虽然连我都想跟她上床
For your information, she has been giving me the eye.
依你的观点来看 她曾经用眼神给我暗示
why you haven't squeezed that zit on your forehead.
你为啥不把你前额的痘痘挤掉呢
-Fuck off! -No. Come here. I can do it for you.
-去你的 -不不不 过来给姊姊看 我可以帮你挤
Don't touch me! Don't you dare!
别碰我 你这家伙
Just look at Greg right now.
现在看着格雷格的那家伙
What a bimbo.
根本花花公子一个
He invited me to the school dance.
他邀请我去学校的舞会
Uh, what did you say?
什么 那你怎么回答
No, obviously. I'm going with you.
别惊讶 很明显的 我会跟你一起去的啦
Hey, Alex.
艾力克斯
I missed you in the library today.
我今天在图书馆里怎么没看到你呢
Yeah, uh, I had nothing...
我没有任何
Uh, I mean, yeah. I was a bit... A bit of busy...
我是说 我是有一点有一点忙
Don't be a stranger. Yeah.
不要忘了我
Yeah, absolutely not.
绝对不会的
I'll see you there.
我们图书馆见
-Hey, girls! -What did he say to you?
-女孩们 -他跟你讲什么啊
Pathetic.
别这么可悲啊
She's mine for the taking.
她只是想打个招呼罢了
You're lucky she didn't trip over your tongue
你很幸运她没有让你吃螺丝
dragging halfway across the ground.
并且拖着你的舌头穿越过这里
Whoa. Okay. All right.
好啦 我知道啦
Well, give me some tips then, if you are so clever.
好吧 既然你这么在行 给我点意见
How do I go about seducing a woman
我要如何诱惑一个女人
who is apparently out of my league?
谁很明显的不是我能追到的
-Is that a serious question? -Yeah, absolutely.
-你是认真的 -没错 当然
Mmm, well, you're at a disadvantage
好吧 你是"那个"条件比较不利的
being a, you know, virgin.
"那个"你知道的 处男
No, no, no, all right?
不 不 不 别担心
We can work with that.
我们可以改变它
First you have to be cool. Ignore her.
首先 你要变酷 忽视她
Act like you could take it or leave it.
表现的像是你随时可以把她 也可以甩她
You see, that I've had practice at. Hmm.
你看 这我可要好好练一下
Uh, second, you have to make her feel like
第二 你要让她觉得
you've seen something in her no one else has.
你从她身上看到某些独一无二的特质
Like her soul.
像是她的灵魂
While also ignoring her?
在忽视她的同时
Yes.
当然
Okay, and what happened to the sex?
好吧 那有什么跟打炮有关的呢
This is about the sex!
这就是跟打炮有关的啊
God! You're so fucked up.
靠 你讲的这个真他妈的操蛋
Mmm. You have no idea.
你绝对想像不到
She wants me to take her to the dance.
她要我带她去舞会
Really?
真的
Yeah, imagine.
想像啦
Take her, if it means that much to you.
带她去 假如她对你来说这么重要的话
Come on. You'd have no one to go with.
拜托 这样你会没舞伴的
I got asked by the fittest guy in our year, Alex.
我才刚被本年级最适合的舞伴问过好吗 艾力克斯
I think I'm fine.
我觉得我没问题
What, so actually this is quite convenient for you.
什么 所以这对你没造成任何困扰咯
All right. Well, yeah, I'll go ask her then.
好吧 既然这样 那我去问她能不能和我一起参加
Go for it.
去吧
Okay. Fine, I will.
好吧 我会去问的
Bethany? Bethany, hi.
贝瑟尼 贝瑟尼 嗨
Yeah!
好啊
-Your face is annoying me. -Come on.
-你的脸真的很烦耶 一直冒头 -得了
-I've got news. -Me, too.
-我有新消息 -我也是
I need to concentrate so I can pass my exams
我要专心上课 这样考试才会过
and get a life.
然后过着爽爽生活
我脱离处男了
哈罗 还在吗
哪个女的这么倒霉
Not Bethany!
千万不要是贝瑟尼
贝瑟尼
Fuck!
干你娘
Right, Rosie Dunne,
那个罗茜·邓恩
get yourself down to the headmaster's office.
自己到校长办公室报到
No, no, no, it was my fault, Mr. Simpson.
不 不 不 这都是我的错 辛普森先生
I had something I needed to tell her.
我有一些必须告诉她的话
So I see, Alex. Congratulations.
好吧我了解了 艾力克斯 恭喜你
Yes, Alex!
没错 艾力克斯
I know we're not officially talking,
我知道我们不是正式地谈话
but I need help with my tie.
但是我需人帮我绑领结
For a minute there, I thought you might be
有那么一分钟 我想你可能
in love with me or something.
爱上我了或什么呢
Alex, you will forever be the boy
艾力克斯 你在我心永远都是那个
who wiped bogeys on my favorite
用我最爱的派对服装去擦
party dress, okay?
高尔夫球的男孩 好吗
Don't flatter yourself.
不要自恋了
Good.
好耶
I know boy-girl friendships
我知道异性朋友关系
can be quite complicated sometimes,
有时候也可以变得复杂
but you know I'm always here if you need to talk.
但是你知道的 我永远在这 如果你需要人讲讲话的话
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Boobsau naturel or pushed up?
胸部看起来自然就好 还是要集中托高
In? Or out?
集中或自然
Well, uh, I mean, it depends.
那个 我想 我想那取决于
Is it for dancing, or is it, um...
它是为了跳舞或它是为了
Who knows?
谁知道呢
So, where is this tool meant to be meeting you?
所以 这个工具男跟你约在哪
You're so rude! Um, I think at the front.
你讲的真讨厌 我想应该在前面吧
Uh, yes...
对吧
Hey, gorgeous.
美女 正妹
See ya!
回头见
Wanker.
傻子
Okay.
好吧
Fuck!
Oh, just...
它只是
-You have done this before? -Yeah. Haven't you?
-你之前曾经干过 -当然 你有吗
It's like brushing my teeth.
它就像刷牙一样轻松
Ahhh! Bollocks!
妈的
-That's... Look, let me help you... -No, leave it!
-它看起来 让我帮你开好吗 -不 别管了
Okay, I've got it. Fuck! Ouch.
好 我打开了
Okay, quick! Quick, okay.
好勒 快点上吧 快点快点 好勒
Here we go! Okay, quick!
我要上了 好勒 快上罗
Sweet Jesus!
干好爽
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Okay.
好耶
-Where is it? -What?
-套套勒 -什么
-The thing. -I don't know.
-套套啊 -我不知道啊
Seriously, Greg, where is it?
说真的 格雷格 它在哪
You had it!
它在你那啊
Look, it can't have just disappeared!
看起来 它不可能就这样消失啊
Oh, God! Oh, shit!
天啊 挫屎了
Rosie? Have you found it?
罗茜 你找到它没
Do you want me to have a look for you?
你需不需要我帮你看一下
-Really? -Yeah, go on all fours.
-真的 -当然 你趴下来我帮你找
Bugger off!
滚出去别烦我
-Rosie! -Alex! Thank God! Where are you?
-罗茜 -艾力克斯 太好了 你在哪
I'm on my way out!
我正冲出去
No, wait, you've got to help me,
不 等等 你一定要帮帮我
there's been an accident!
我发生了一点意外
Christ, what?
什么
No, no, no, sorry, no,
不 不 不 抱歉 没事
that's what I meant. Everything's fine.
我就是说没事的意思 什么事都没有
Jesus, you scared me!
天哪 你吓到我了
I mean, there was an accident, um, with the thingy
我是说 有些意外发生了 跟那个工具男有关
with Greg, you know?
就是那个格雷格 你知道
-Well, that happens, Rosie! -No, no, Alex.
-这样的事常发生 罗茜 -不 不 艾力克斯
Something that I need to figure out right now, Alex.
发生了我需要立刻解决的事你懂吗 艾力克斯
I need to get rid of it.
我需要取出它
It got lost and I can't find it and I don't know what to do.
它不见了 然后我找不到它又不知道要怎么做
You're not making any sense, Rosie!
你讲的我完全听不懂啊 罗茜
Can we just talk about this later?
你能不能等一下再讲这些
No, Alex, please!
不要啊 艾力克斯 拜托
Okay, you need to be really clear and really precise!
好吧 那你要讲的非常清楚 准确
Okay!
好吧
The condom came off inside my vagina
保险套掉下来卡在我阴道里
and at present I'm unable to locate it!
然后现在我不知道它在哪里
That's way more information than I needed.
这比我需要知道的多多了
Hi. I'm Dick.
嗨 我是迪克医生
Of course, you are.
当然 你当然是
Okay.
好勒
Is it, um, front bottom or back?
好吧那你是哪种体位前后 背后
What do you think I am?
你以为我是做什么的
Sorry. I wasn't suggesting you're a slag or anything.
抱歉 我并没有说你是一个贱什么或者妓什么
Isn't there a female nurse?
这里没有女性护士吗
I'm afraid I'm all you've got.
很抱歉 这里就我啦
That was one of the most embarrassing
那真是我最想死的一刻
moments of my entire pathetic existence.
在这悲惨人生之中
You know what?
你知道吗
Let's get out of here.
让我们离开这鬼地方
Dino's should still be open.
Dino's应该还开着吧
I was thinking more Boston, Massachusetts.
我是在说像波士顿 麻萨诸塞州
Oh, you think I should flee the country?
你想我应该逃离这国家
I'm serious.
我很认真
This place is a dead end,
这地方就是个死路
we've been saying it for years.
我们讲好几年了
And, uh, my dad wants me to try for a scholarship at Harvard.
我爸希望我可以试试哈佛的奖学金
You are serious.
你认真
It's one of the best medical schools in the world.
它是世上最好的医学院之一
And Boston College happens to have
然后波士顿大学有
a really great hotel management course.
非常不错的旅馆经营课程
That is what you want to do, isn't it?
那是你想要去做的 不是吗
You can't!
你不可以去
I mean, who'll do your washing?
我是说 谁帮你洗衣物
You'll never eat! It's ridiculous!
你在那会饿死的 这太扯了
They have food in America, Mom,
美国有食物的 妈
and I'm guessing washing machines.
然后我想那边也有洗衣机的
It's so far away!
它太远了
I mean, talk to her, Dennis!
帮忙说句话啊 丹尼斯
It works for me. I mean, this is as far as I got.
我行的 我来多远就能获得多少啊
I know, but Mom's just being Mom.
我知道 但是妈你的就只是你的懂吗
It would be so much fun, and it would be...
它将会非常有趣的 而且它将会
Did you ever want more, Dad?
你曾想要更多吗 老爸
Do you know what your Gran's favorite phrase was?
你知道奶奶最喜欢说的一句话是什么吗
"Not for the likes of us."
"不是我们喜欢就好"
When you told us of your plan,
当你告诉我们你的计划
it was the first thing that popped into my head.
它是第一个进入我脑海中的想法
I could hear her voice in the room saying it.
我仍然可以听到她在房间讲这句话的声音
I don't want that voice in your head, ever.
我不希望这句话的声音在你脑袋里 永远
Here, let me.
这里啦 让我来
I want my own hotel one day.
我希望有一天可以拥有自己的旅馆
Is it crazy to think like that?
这样想会不会很疯狂啊
I've been winging it with you for 18 years,
我已经这样想18年了
pretending I was the one in charge.
假装我是那个经营人
You're amazing, Rosie.
你很棒的 罗茜
There's nothing you can't do,
没什么是你办不到的
if you put your mind to it.
假如你全心去做的话
But if I go to Boston, Mom will never speak to me again.
但是我要是跑去波士顿 妈就永远不跟我讲话了耶
Well, if you don't go, I won't.
但是 如果你不去 那我就不跟你讲话
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
Dennis!
丹尼斯
And do me a favor.
顺便帮我一个忙
Come back and take that prick's job.
回来并且取得那笨蛋的职位
Good evening!
晚上好
"Dear Miss Dunne, congratulations!"
亲爱的邓恩小姐 恭喜你
"We are pleased to offer you a seat at Boston University!"
我们很高兴通知您录取波士顿大学
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! No way! Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊 怎么会 我的天啊
Oh, hey, Clare, is Alex in?
克莱尔 艾力克斯在吗
He's tied up.
他忙得不可开交
I can come back.
我能马上回来
He'll be down in about three minutes?
他大概再忙个三分钟吧
Cup of tea?
喝杯茶
Baby! Oh, baby!
宝贝 宝贝
Yeah, baby, show me, come on, baby!
宝贝 用力加速 用力再加速 宝贝
Oh, my God, is...
天啊 他这是
-Is that? -Bethany.
-是在那个 -贝瑟尼
So, when you said he was...
所以当你说他很忙是说
-Tied up. -You actually meant...
-真的很忙 -你其实是在讲
Tied up.
很忙
-Um, I should go. -Any second now.
-我看我得撤了 -现在随时
-Oh, Alex. -"Oh, Alex.
-艾力克斯 -艾力克斯
Where did you learn "Where did you learn
你哪学来 你哪学来
to do that? "to do that?"
这样干的 这样干的"
I know. It's so gross.
我知道 这超恶的
Hello?
哈罗
Fuck! I'm coming!
干 我来了啦
Are you supposed to smoke in here?
你可以在这抽烟
My parents own the place. They want me to help out?
我爸妈拥有这间店 他们要我在这帮忙
I'll set the terms.
那规矩就是我订的
What's up?
需要什么
Oh, right. Um, I've been feeling sick like, every day.
好吧 我最近每天都像是生病了
Maybe you could just give me a pill or something...
或许你可以给我一点药或是什么的
-Any diarrhea? -No.
-有腹泻吗 -没
-Fever? -No.
-发烧 -没
-Stomach cramps? -No.
-胃痉挛 -没
Well, have you missed a period?
那好 你有一阵子月经没来
Yeah.
-Uh, no. -Virgin?
-糟了 -处女
No, but I took the morning-after pill!
不是 但是我有吃事后避孕药啊
90% safe. 10% is the catch.
90%安全 10%中大奖
There's a loo here if you want to use it.
这个是验孕棒 如果你想用的话
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
挫屎 挫屎 挫屎
Bollocks.
你真的挫屎了
Alex are you there? Can we meet?
艾力克斯你在吗 我们可以见个面吗
I'd love to, but Bethany's parents
我很想去 但是贝瑟尼的爸妈
are taking us out to dinner at the Hazel.
想要去出吃晚餐 在Hazel
How posh is that?
那里超豪华的
真是啊 去你的贝瑟尼去你的她有钱的父母 去你的Hazel和去你的
好的 好好享受
Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 打扰了
Um, I... I...
我 我
I've got news.
我有新消息
-Me, too. -Read it.
-我也是 -读它
Scholarship to Harvard!
有奖学金去哈佛念了
Alex, that's so great. Congratulations.
艾力克斯 这太棒了 恭喜
It's unbelievable, right?
这简直难以相信 对吧
Have you heard back from Boston College, yet?
你有波士顿大学的回信了吗 有吗
No.
没有
Yeah, you'll get in.
你将会进去的
Yeah, what about Bethany? Have you told her?
贝瑟尼怎么办 你有留住她吗
She'll be fine.
她会没问题的啦
She's got this... Oh, God, she's got this thing about my hair.
她得到了这个 天啊 她得到的那玩意跟我的头发有关
But she literally yanks it.
但她硬是猛拉它
And she pulls this funny face during sex like this...
而且她在做爱时摆出一副拉长了的马脸
-Enough. Enough... -I think she likes it.
-够了 够了 -我想她很像它
Don't you care what she's gonna think
你都不觉得你应该
about you rushing off like this?
关心一下她对于你仓促离开怎么想吗
All right, what is it?
这是怎么了
What?
什么怎么了
Well, you're defending Bethany. What's wrong?
就是 你在保护贝瑟尼啊 你怎么了啊
Nothing. Nothing's wrong.
没事 没怎样
I thought you'd be happier.
我想你应该是要更开心一点的
We're on our way to Boston! Come on! Hey?
我们在去波士顿的路上 冲啊
It's great. It's great, really.
这很棒 真的很棒
Well done.
干得好
What, come on, you're coming, too!
怎么了 别这样 你也会来的啊
My flight's in three days,
我的航班在三天后
which gives me time to get settled in before term starts.
那让我可以在飞走前安排一些事
You need to go ahead and book your ticket.
你需要的是前进和预订你的机票
Sure.
没错
I have got some stuff to sort first,
我得先帮我的东西好好的分类一下
but I'll be there.
但是我会在那的
-Don't get blown up by terrorists. -Okay.
-别被恐怖份子炸掉啦 -没问题
Or lose cabin pressure and fall out of the sky.
或是在飞机上失去舱压而被吸出去天空
Rosie, wait, wait, wait...
罗茜 等等 等等 等等
Or fly into a flock of birds. I mean it!
或者飞进一群鸟之间 我很认真
I can delay, if you need me to.
我可以推迟些 如果你需要我的话
No. You're getting on that plane.
不 你要搭上这班飞机
I've got you something. Close your eyes.
我要拿走你某些东西 闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Give me your finger. Okay. Keep it there.
给我你的手指 好的 让它保持在那
North America.
北美洲
Keep in touch, okay?
保持联络 好吗
Okay.
See you in two weeks, so...
两周后见 所以
Boston.
波士顿
This way?
这一边
If I'd told him, he'd never have left
如果我告诉了他 他就绝对不会离开了
and his whole life would have been ruined, too.
而他的人生也就全毁了
I mean, what's the point?
我的意思是 论点在哪啊
How noble. I'd have forced the bastard to stay.
多高贵啊 我会让这混蛋留下来陪我
Oh, no, no. He's not the dad.
不 不 不 他不是爸爸
That's just some other loser.
爸爸只是某个窝囊废
You are turning out to be
你证明了你是一个
a lot more interesting than you look.
比外表看起来要有趣多了的人呢
Why don't you just get rid of the thing?
你为什么不把小孩拿掉呢
My parents are Catholic.
我的父母是天主教徒
I don't believe in all that, but I can't!
我并不全然相信那些 但是我不能这样做
Oh, I had it all sussed!
我完全了解啦
Move to Boston, study, get a great job,
搬去波士顿 读书 拿到好的工作
at 27, come back and open a hotel.
27岁时回来并且开一间旅馆
Then get married and have kids.
然后结婚并且生小孩
Wow. A whole life in bullet points.
一生的重大事件都列出来了
Yeah, well now, it's pregnant,
是啊 但现在 它只是怀孕
have sprog, full-time mother,
有小孩 全职妈妈
wave goodbye to career, live off benefits, grow fat, lose hair.
跟事业说拜拜 靠津贴过活 变肥 剪短发
Yeah. You might as well just kill yourself now.
是啊 你就像在扼杀你自己一样
I can sort the drugs.
我可以为这些药分类
Look. There's loads of people out there
在外面有一卡车的人们
that want a kid that can't have one.
想着要小孩却得不到一个
Give it away.
把这孩子送人吧
I could still move to Boston.
我还是可以去波士顿
I can apply to college again, or get a job. I don't care.
我也可以再一次申请大学或者工作 我不在乎
So it would all be the same, just six months later.
所以这一切都会一样如常 只要撑过六个月
I don't even need to tell Alex,
我甚至不用告诉艾力克斯
I could just think of an excuse.
我只要想要好藉口就好啦
Whoa. That's major denial, babe.
那是不错的计划 宝贝
I just happen to think it's the way to go.
我只是刚好想到 这也是一种方法
Who's that? Alex.
谁在那啊 艾力克斯
Have you told him yet?
你告诉他没有
I'm sending him my arrival time in Boston.
我有寄给他我到达波士顿的时间
That's all he needs to know.
他只需要知道这些
Oh. All this fibbing is gonna catch up with you, girl.
女孩 这些小谎言会永远跟着你的
The way that thing burst out of her.
那玩意从她体内胀爆的方式
That might happen to you! It might.
说不定也会发生在你身上 说不定
Her whole belly will erupt.
她的肚子会整个爆开来
Blood and guts.
血跟肠子
And this freakish alien will
然后诡异的外星人就会
leap out and bite your head off!
从肚子跳出来咬掉你的头
Stop it, the pair of you!
停下来 你们两个都是
Pregnancy is a sacred thing!
怀孕是一件神圣的事
-It can't hear us. -Yes, it can!
-它又听不到 -可以的 它听得到好吗
And don't refer to it as "it."
还有不要提起她时用它来代替
It's a girl if you must know.
她是个女孩 如果你一定要知道的话
You found out?
你发现的
I asked at the last scan.
最近一次扫瞄时问的
I thought I should tell the social worker
我想我应该跟社工讲
so he can start his plans.
这样他就可以开始为她计划
-A girl! -What about names?
-一个女孩 -她叫什么啊
No, um, I'll let the new parents decide.
不知道 应该说我会让她的新父母决定 她的名字
Give us a peek.
给我们偷看一下
A woman's body doesn't become public property
一个女人的身体可不会因为
just because she is pregnant.
怀孕而变成公众财产
Be my guest.
那就当我的客人吧
Look at that!
看这个
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
She's got hiccups!
她在打嗝耶
Little thing's got hiccups!
小东西在打嗝耶
Oh, bless!
简直天赐
Whatever.
不管怎样说
Baby, can you hear me?
宝贝 你听得见我说话吗
Try holding your breath like this.
我试着去感受你的呼吸 像这样
There you are, Katie girl!
你就在这 凯蒂小女孩
凯蒂有纯洁的意思
That's probably not going to be your name, okay?
这可能不会是你的名字 好吗
It's coming! Towels! Hot water!
她要出来了 毛巾 热水
-Where's the midwife? -I don't know!
-助产士在哪 -我不知道
Come in now!
现在赶来啦
Come on!
快上来
Come on! Midwife's here!
来啦 助产士在这
Let's go! As quick as you like!
那就开始吧 你喜欢多快就多快好吗
She's just right down the hallway.
她刚刚才到走廊
All right, okay, breathe, breathe!
好好 没问题 深呼吸 深呼吸
Get out!
滚出去
Breathe, breathe, everything is going to be all right!
深呼吸 深呼吸 所有事都会变好的
Being a girl sucks! Yeah.
当女孩烂透了
Hello.
哈喽
That'll be the social worker.
那应该是社工来了
Would you like to hold her?
你想要抱抱她吗
Or should I bring her straight downstairs?
或者我直接抱她下楼呢
Katie.
凯蒂
Sweet little Katie.
甜美可爱的小凯蒂
I promise, Katie,
我向你保证 凯蒂
I'm going to be a good Mommy.
我会当你最棒的妈妈
Katie.
凯蒂
Katie. Shh...
凯蒂
It's gonna be okay.
都会没问题的
Please. Katie, it's gonna be okay!
拜托 凯蒂 都会没问题的
My life's over, Dad!
我的人生完蛋了 爸
Wait 'til you become a grandparent.
等你当奶奶再说这档事吧
Katie, Katie. Shh.
凯蒂 凯蒂
You know, I still remember the drive back
你知道吗 我还记得
from the hospital when you were born.
你出生后我从医院开回家的时候
You screamed blue murder, the whole bloody journey.
你尖叫兼大哭 整段旅程都是血泪史啊
I was so scared, I jumped three red lights.
我吓到要死 还闯了三次红灯
Lost my license.
失去了我的驾照
You never told me that before.
你从来没跟我说过这些
You weren't part of the club.
因为你不是这俱乐部的一员啊
In battle to preserve sanity,
在这场战斗中 为了保证精神健全
must remember following rules.
一定要记得 遵守这些守则
Number one, never breast feed in a public place.
第一 不在公众场合喂母乳
Two, never bounce Katie on knee after feeding.
第二 不让凯蒂喂奶后在膝盖上蹦蹦跳跳
Three, try not to cry when she cries.
第三 试着不要哭 当她也在哭的时候
And four, the most important of all,
第四 最重要的一点
never assume trouble isn't around the next corner.
千万别以为麻烦不会在转角出现
-Laters, girls. -Bye.
-晚点见 女孩们 -拜
Rosie? Oh, no.
罗茜 糟糕勒
Tragic. Are you okay?
整个惨啊 你还好吧
Tell me that's not yours!
告诉我 这不是你的吧
No!
当然不是
What, you're a nanny now?
怎么 你现在当起保姆了
Yeah! You know, at least it's good money.
你知道的 至少带小孩还蛮好赚的
Uh, I thought you were going to Boston with Alex.
我以为你应该在波士顿陪着艾力克斯
Oh, no, no, no,
没有 没有 没有
I realized children are the only education you need.
我了解到小孩就是你唯一需要的的教育了
So, who's the dad?
所以 爸爸是谁呢
Get it off! Get it off!
让她放开 让她放开
I've got to go!
我必须要走了
Bye, then!
那么 再见
Alex.
艾力克斯
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这呢
Just back for the weekend. Thought I'd surprise you.
只是回来几周 想要给你一个惊喜
Great! Uh, yeah. Let's go for a coffee then.
太好了 那我们去喝杯咖啡
Ah! No, no. Let's stay here.
不 不用 在这里就好
Why don't you put the kettle on?
不如你给我泡个茶吧
So, what have you been up to?
所以 你最近在忙什么呢
Oh, just this and that, you know?
就这样那样你懂的啦
Nice haircut by the way.
顺带一提发型剪的不错
Yeah, thanks.
谢啦
You okay? You seem stressed.
你还好吧 你看起来有点压力
No! No!
没有 没有
Uh, so, how's medicine?
所以 医学院怎样
Fascinating. Yeah.
超赞的
We've just been doing obstetrics, in fact.
事实上 我们才刚在学产科医学而已
Really? Mm-hmm.
真的
So much to learn.
有太多要学了
How do you find these breast pumps, by the way?
顺带一提 你从哪找到这吸奶器的啊
Some women don't like them.
有些女人不太喜欢用它们
Oh, total nightmare.
整个恶梦你都不知道
Oh, God.
天啊
How did you...
你怎么知道的
Bethany.
贝瑟尼
Fast work.
真是有效率
I was gonna tell you, Alex, I promise.
我本来要跟你讲的 艾力克斯 真的
When?
什么时候
I didn't want to hold you back.
我不希望把你留在这
She's had colic for months.
她已经腹痛整个月了
My whole life is feeding, winding and nappies.
我整个生活就是 喂她 哄她和打盹儿
All I can think about is poo.
全部我能想到的就是屎了
How much, when, what color.
多少 什么时候 什么颜色
I hope you mean hers.
我希望你说的是她的
What happened to Greg?
格雷格知道这件事吗
He miraculously got a job
他听到的那分钟
in Ibiza the minute he heard.
奇蹟似的获得一份在伊比沙岛上的工作
Can I be godfather?
我能当她的教父吗
I'd love nothing more.
我想那再好也不过了
I think not telling you
你知道吗 我想过不要跟你讲
was a way to keep the dream alive, you know?
因为这样我想梦想就可以继续存在
So there was at least someone out there
这样至少就还有一个人
who still saw me as Rosie.
仍然可以把我当成原本的罗茜
And not this strange, new person I've become.
而不是现在变成这么奇怪的我
So, the last time I looked that depressed,
最近一次我看起来这么郁闷时
I tried to hang myself with my favorite tie.
我试着戴上我最喜欢的领带时
Hi, I'm Phil.
嗨 我是菲尔
Alex.
艾力克斯
I've been sent to play fairy godmother.
我被派去演神仙教母
You don't look the part, mate.
你看起来不像那个料啊 兄弟
My sister's been driving me crazy.
我姊妹快把我给逼疯了
She wants to know, would you buy her a drink?
她想知道 你可以请她喝一杯吗
Which one is she?
她是哪一位
-The hot girl from class? -Sally.
-这正妹是你的同班同学 -莎莉
The bright sunflower in the family window box.
宛如在窗台上绽放的向日葵一般耀眼
Everybody has been wondering
每个人都想知道这位可爱的英国男孩
why the cute British guy looks so sad.
为什么看起来如此悲伤
Sorry.
不好意思
It's time to realize
是时候应该让你了解到
you're here with us.
你在这是跟我们在一起的
And that we might be fun to be with.
而且跟我们在一起你会很开心的
Katie! It's your first Christmas!
凯蒂 这是你第一次的圣诞节
I hope you got my present!
我希望你有看到我的录影
Thanks for the book, Alex.
谢啦 你送她的书还不错 艾力克斯
I know she'll love it one day.
我知道的 总有一天她会知道它的好
What is it?
这是什么啊
This is my new apartment.
这里是我的新搬来的公寓
What's this you're doing here, darling?
你在这做什么啊 亲爱的
Um, handmade hearts.
手工爱心
And here, we have my favorite Back to the Future poster.
然后这里 我有我们最爱的电影 回到未来的海报
It would look so special in the bathroom.
它在浴室里看起来是这么的特别
Walk to Mommy.
走到妈咪这里啊
Come to me. Good girl!
过来啊宝贝 好女孩
Katie, darling, it's your fourth Christmas.
凯蒂 亲爱的小家伙 这是你第四次圣诞节啦
Did, uh, Mommy get my Christmas card?
你妈妈有没有收到我的圣诞卡片呢
Really?
真假啊
She wants me to tell you she can cycle and count to five.
她想要告诉你 她可以重复的数数儿到五
3 4 5 ...three, four, five!
Me, I've got a job and finally moved out of Mom and Dad's.
而我有了工作 终于不再是全职父母了
5年后
Miss Dunne! Welcome back to the hotel!
邓恩小姐 欢迎回到旅馆
I believe it's the penthouse suite for you?
我想您要的是一间豪华套房吗
That's right, thanks.
没错 感恩啊
Mommy, Mommy!
妈咪 妈咪
It's the first day of school!
今天是上学第一天耶
I heard some beds
我最近有听到一些关于
were being stolen recently.
床被偷了的事
Isn't that strange?
这应该没有很奇怪吧
Yes, Mommy.
当然啦 妈咪
This way, no one can come in and steal ours.
这边没有人可以偷到我们的床床
Are you my daddy?
你是我爸爸吗
No! No, he's just a nice man
不是啦 他只是个好人
that's helping Mommy out a bit, that's all.
先帮妈咪一个小忙出去一下好吗
Damn! What?
该死的 什么
It's the wrong key!
不是这把钥匙啊
-My head! -Come on, whinger!
-我的头 -小心你的头啊
Over there! Over there!
那里 那里
Come on, keep going.
拜托 冲啊冲啊
Quick, quick, Mommy!
快 快 妈咪
Excuse me.
不好意思
Love you.
爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
You dreamt you were an inanimate object?
你梦调到你是无生命的物体
Yeah, I mean, come on. An arrow flying through the air!
我是说 你想想 一把箭在天上飞来飞去
That's pretty cool.
那还真是酷弊了
I don't understand. How can you be a thing?
我真的不太了 你怎么有办法成为一个东西
I don't know. I've always had dreams like that.
我也不知道 我的梦一直都像这样啊
It sounds to me like self-esteem issues, sweetie.
这听起来像是跟自尊有关的问题呢 甜心
You may need to talk to someone.
你需要跟某人讲讲呢
You know, there are razor hairs
你知道吗 今天又有
in the bathroom, again today.
刮胡刀在浴室里
Really?
真的
You know it gives me allergies.
你知道那会让我有点不舒服的
Next time you have one of your weird dreams,
下次你要是也做一个诡异的梦的话
maybe you should dream
也许可以梦到你像是一个
you're something useful like a vacuum cleaner.
非常厉害的吸尘器
We have a cleaning lady.
我们已经有清洁女工罗
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
For her to think we're a pair of fuck-ups?
为了她去想我们就是一对炮友而已
That's exactly what we are.
你想的真是精准又正确啊
You okay? I've got sand in my eyes.
你还好吗 有沙子跑进我的眼睛里了哭哭
Look at Mommy!
看着妈咪 修修
I dreamt I was an arrow.
我梦到我是一个箭头
The little metal bit right at the tip of an arrow,
一支箭上的金属一个箭头
whizzing through the air.
在空气里咻咻咻的飞
那感觉像是什么啊
奇怪 感觉很怪
别担心 你的梦总是这样子的啊
我好想你罗茜 你可以来找我吗
What have you told the poor brat?
你跟这可怜的家伙讲了啥
No! Just that he sent me a ticket. I've got no expectations.
没讲啥啊 他只是寄张票给我 我没有期待什么啦
Well, good, because he's got a girlfriend.
好吧 那很好 他可是有女朋友的人
Although you know it's funny, her name
虽然你知道的 她的名字
didn't come up once.
从来没有出现过
Yeah, well, Katie's mature enough to know
好吧 我想凯蒂已经够大可以去知道一些
that when it comes to men, it doesn't matter.
关于那个男人 没关系的
Yeah, well, Katie also knows
好吧 我想凯蒂也应该知道
that something must have triggered
某些东西触动他
his sudden enthusiasm to see her mom,
让他想要看见她妈妈
who, by the way, knows him better than anyone,
要是有谁可以知道他比任何人都好
and is clearly the best person to judge!
那那个人才是发出评语的最佳人选罗
All right! All right! Good to see you!
好了 好了 你好兴奋啊 看到你真好
So, tired? Hungry?
那累吗 还是饿了
No. Why?
不会啊 问这干麻
Come on.
来跳嘛
Do you want another?
你要再来一杯吗
All right. I'll be back, okay?
好 等我一下 好吗
So, you're new here. I'm Jonathan!
所以 你是新来的耶 我是乔纳森
Rosie!
罗茜
Rosie? So what do you do, Rosie?
罗茜 所以你是做什么的呢 罗茜
I'm a mom!
我是个全职老妈
Is that some kind of, uh, performance thing?
你的意思是那是某种关于表演的东西
You're a drama major?
你是一部戏剧的主演
I'm a mother of a 5-year-old girl!
我是一个妈妈 我有个5岁的女儿
Cool! Cool!
酷 酷
Can I get you a drink or something?
我能请你喝一杯或什么的吗
A gin and tonic.
一杯杜松子酒跟奎宁水
-Cell? Car keys? -Oh, dude. Come on.
-手机 汽车钥匙 -兄弟 拜托不要
Guys, guys, guys,
大伙儿 大伙儿 大伙儿
no, no, no!
不要啊 别这样啊 不
Come on, come on! Come on! Please! It's gonna happen!
别啦 都说不要了 不行啊 你挡不住的啦
One, two, three! -Okay, okay!
1 2 3 -好好 我我来了
Rosie, Rosie, come on, come...
罗茜 罗茜 救命啊 救
Can you give me a hand?
可以拉我起来吗
All right.
没问题的啦
Come on. Come on! I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
好耶 有伴了 抱歉 抱歉啦
You're looking way too hot right now, Rosie.
你现在看起来真妈的辣爆了 罗茜
Come on, all right, okay. If you want it like that.
拜托 好吧 好吧 如果你坚持的话那我就不客气啦
No, no, no!
不 不 不要
-You stink. -I stink?
-你臭臭 -我真的臭臭
You haven't bathed.
你没有洗澡
Bananas?
香蕉笑一个
All right. One, two...
准备好啦 1 2
-Any good? -No, it's sort of...
-有没有拍到不错的 -没耶 看起来嘛
Catch.
接住
All right.
好吧来看看
"You will live a long and happy life." Sweet.
"你会有一个又长又快乐的人生" 不错
Oh, can I switch?
我可以跟你换吗
-Cause you prefer mine? -I prefer it.
-因为你比较喜欢我的吗 -我就比较喜欢你那一个
I do, I do. I don't know what I'm talking about.
我就是 就是那个 好吧其实我跟本不知道我在讲什么
Well, you do go here, so you probably
你都带我到这了 我觉得你应该要
should know what you're talking about.
知道你要讲什么吧
Strange to think that I could have lived here
虽然这样想很奇怪 但是我竟然可以生活在这
and been part of it.
并且成为它的一部份
But I don't regret Katie, you know?
但是我并没有后悔生下凯蒂 你知道吗
I mean, how could I?
我的意思是 我何德何能
She's the most amazing kid.
她总是可以为我带来惊喜
The weird thing is
最奇怪的是
that she reminds me more of you than Greg.
她让我想起更多的是你而不是格雷格
That's probably just 'cause I love her.
那可能只是因为我爱她吧
We should go.
我们该走了
Seriously cute.
真的很可爱啦
It was a ball of fluff.
它是毛绒绒的绒毛球儿
No seriously.
真的啦
Sally. Rosie.
莎莉 罗茜
Rosie, Sally.
罗茜 莎莉
Good morning.
早安啊
Hi.
Wow. This should be in a museum.
这简直可以拿来参展罗
Oh, it's nothing.
这没什么啦
Just quail egg and asparagus
只是把鹌鹑蛋和芦笋和
in filo pastry with a cream of rocket sauce.
芝麻菜酱汁奶泡加在费罗糕点里
Well, my regular is baked beans.
我通常就只是烘豆
加番茄酱或咸猪肉烹制的烘豆
Good old British baked bean.
好一个英式烘豆
Zero nutritional value.
完全没有营养价值
Yeah. But good on toast.
但是抹在烤面包上真的不错吃
Oh, you know I can't drink.
你知道我不喝酒的
Of course.
当然啦
But how are we going to cope without
但我们要怎么克服
the numbing haze of alcohol?
酒精带来阴霾与麻木呢
Why can't you drink?
为什么你不能喝啊
If that's not a rude question?
如果那不是个很失礼的问题的话
Alex?
艾力克斯
What?
什么
Didn't... Didn't...
就就 就是那个
Alex and I are pregnant.
艾力克斯让我怀孕了
Twelve and a half weeks in.
12周半大了
That's wonderful.
那太棒啦
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Alex, you didn't tell me?
艾力克斯你怎么没跟我讲呢
No, I... Sorry, I thought I did.
不是 我 抱歉 我以为我有讲过了
That's...
就是那个
Let me help!
让我帮你
Shit! Ah-ah-ah!
该死的
Daddy's antique table! Alex, quick!
爸爸的古董桌子 艾力克斯 快点啊
Oh, bollocks. Language, please!
干您娘 你又讲脏话 你就不能注意一下吗
Oh, fuck! No! Why can't you just say fudge?
干干 靠 你为什么不能讲一点别的就要讲脏话
Look what you made me do.
看你让我干了什么好事
It's fine. It's okay.
这没什么 没事啦
We have Herb's vernissage in an hour... It's...
我们一小时后有赫伯的美术展览会预展 我想
Everything is gonna be fine.
所有事情都会变得没问题的
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Sally had this planned for weeks.
莎莉为了这个计划好几周了
It's not for long, okay? I promise.
这不会很久的 好吗 我保证
Sweetie? Dr. Jones is by the sweet and sour prawn balls!
亲爱的 琼斯医生就在糖醋虾球旁边耶
-Look, he's just... -Sweetie, not now. Okay?
-你看他就在那 -亲爱的 现在不是时候 好吗
But he's a senior thoracic surgeon, Alex.
但他是一位资深的胸膛外科医生啊 艾力克斯
She's right, Alex. Go on.
她是对的 艾力克斯 快去吧
Okay, let's go. Let's go.
好啦 走吧 走吧
This image here is one of my favorites.
这张是我最喜欢的照片之一
How to articulate that transient moment
如何清晰的表达那一闪而逝的瞬间
when you see something through the camera's eye.
当你经由镜头补抓到到某些东西时
It's a little like love at first sight.
它就有点像一见钟情
Stops you in your tracks.
就这样停留在你追寻的视线里
Suddenly you recognize it for exactly what it is.
突然之间你了解到它真实的一面
A load of bollocks.
整整胡说八道
Rosie! Rosie, where are you going?
罗茜 罗茜 你要去哪啊
Back home.
回家
And I mean England. This is too crazy for me, okay?
回英国去 这些对我来说真是疯了 好吗
I walked straight
我就像直接冲进这一团
into the middle of something here!
我不知道是什么玩意的生活里头
Look, it's all fine, honestly.
拜托 这真的没什么好吗 说实在的
Sally and I just needed to air some stuff!
莎莉和我只是需要一点交际和推销我自己
Oh, good, I'm glad you're fine, 'cause I'm not!
那很好 我很高兴你在那如于得水 但我不是好吗
We were out together the whole night, Alex!
我们整晚都没有在一起好吗 艾力克斯
And all the while your girlfriend
然后这段一起出游的时间里
was at home expecting a baby!
你女朋友在家怀着一个你的小孩
-And you didn't say! -Come on, Rosie.
-然后你却什么也没跟我说 -拜托 罗茜
Nothing happened, we were just...
真的没发生什么事 我们就只是
We were just having some fun.
我们就只是一起做点开心的事而已
That's what you got me over here for then?
你就为了这样把我叫过来
Just some fun?
就为了好玩
I wanted to see you! For Christ sake,
我想要见你 老天爷啊
you're my best friend!
你是我最好的朋友啊
Or maybe you needed someone from your old life
或者你需要一个从你旧生活圈来的人
to point out the truth!
为你指出这个事实
-What truth? Y-ou're in a mess, Alex!
-什么事实 -你整个一团乱啊 艾力克斯
This whole situation is one big bloody giant mess!
这整个情况就是超级无敌惨烈的一团乱
Me? I'm in a mess?
我 我现在一团糟
And you're in denial!
而且你还拒绝去面对它
You're projecting!
你是在说你自己吧
Okay, can we just stop the psychobabble here
好吧 我们可以不要在这里研讨这些心理学术语
and just talk like English people, please!
然后像个英国人好好的礼貌的讲话吗 好吗
Fine! Fine! Fine. Fine. Look.
好啦 好啦 好啦好啦
I was worried you might find it hard,
我想你可能觉得有点难为情或困难
you know, coming here.
你懂的 来这里
-Hard? -I mean, you've had a tough time, Rosie,
-困难 -我的意思是 你过得蛮辛苦的不是吗 罗茜
and seeing where we live, you know,
然后你看到我们生活的地方 你知道的
our apartment, our lifestyle, it's just...
我们的公寓 我们的生活方式 这些对你来说都
Okay! You thought I was jealous of you?
天哪 你以为我在忌妒你
No.
不是这样的
I pity you, Alex!
我可怜你 艾力克斯
All I see is someone compensating for a crap personal life
我只看到某个家伙闲扯他的职涯
by schmoozing his way up the career ladder!
该怎么升该怎样怎样以补偿他的狗屁生活
Crap personal life?
狗屁生活
All right, let's see.
好吧 我们看看
Um, stable relationship with beautiful girlfriend,
稳定的交际关系 跟美丽的女朋友
lots in common, a great circle of friends,
许多共同点 一个非常棒的朋友圈
a kid on the way, who's gonna have two parents,
即将出世并且有父有母的孩子
by the way, not one!
顺带一提 不是一个单亲
Rosie, come on, I...
罗茜 不是这意思 我
Forget it, Alex!
想都别想 艾力克斯
Go ahead and climb your greasy pole!
去吧去成就你的成就
You know, I will!
你知道吗 我会去做的
Just don't come whinging to me
只是当你了解你内在有多空虚时
when you realize you're empty inside.
不要回到小惠金区来找我
-No danger of that! -Good!
-那里真是超安全的 -那很好
-Excellent! -Fantastic!
-超棒 -棒到你都想不到
Oh, no!
天啊
Pleased to see me?
见到我开心吗
What are you doing here?
你在这干麻儿
You sent me Katie's drawing!
你寄给我 凯蒂的画
I got on the first flight I could!
我看完后马上搭上第一班回这的飞机了 尽我所能
No! No, no, no! I did that on a whim, okay?
天 天 天啊 我不知道我为什么会寄给你 好吗
Katie drew the picture, and it was a mistake!
凯蒂画了这幅画但它是个误会
I never expected you to actually show up!
我真的没期望你出现
That letter really made me think about my life!
那信真的让我省思我的人生
I wanna meet her, Rosie! I am her dad.
我希望可以见见她 罗茜 我是她爸爸啊
Dad?
爸爸
And what precisely is it that you think
是什么让你觉得
qualifies you for that title? Those?
你有资格当她的爸爸那些花
Where were you, Dad?
爸爸 你在哪里
when she woke up with colic
当她因为疝气而一再
every night for the first few months?
在半夜醒来哭闹的头几个月
Or cut her first tooth, or took her first steps?
或是她掉的第一颗牙 还是她走的第一步
Has anyone ever told you,
有人告诉过你吗
you have the most amazing eyes?
你的眼睛超漂亮的
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
拜托 我很抱歉好吗 真的
I get it, I bailed on you. I was a total creep.
我知道 我抛弃你离开这 我完全是个卑鄙小人
But there hasn't been a single day in the last five years
但是过去五年里每一天
that I haven't wondered what she's like.
我没有一天不去想她长得如何
Is she like me? Did she luck out on the gene front?
她长得像我吗 她在遗传基因上是幸运的吗
You're so full of shit!
你整个就像是一坨屎
You have to give me a chance, Rosie!
你总得给我一个机会吧 罗茜
I can be different, I promise.
我能改变的 我保证
Do you want me to crawl on my hands and knees?
你要我在你面前用手跟膝盖爬也行
Anything, Rosie! I'm begging you!
任何事 罗茜 我求求你
If this were about me, I'd be driving you to the airport right now!
如果这只是跟我有关 我会马上把你撵回机场让你滚蛋
You'd be right to.
你是对的
One chance!
只给你一次机会
One chance, but any mess-ups and you're out.
就此一次机会 假如你搞砸了就给我滚蛋
And you be nice!
还有态度给我摆正点
And I don't just mean average nice,
态度不只是平常这么好而是要多好就有多好
I mean Father Christmas-Easter Bunny-Tom Hanks
要像是圣诞老人加复活节兔子和汤姆·汉克这些
-all-rolled-into-one nice!
加起来这么好
-Yeah. -And you will buy her the most
-对的 -然后你会给她买
expensive pair of shitty pink shoes that you can find!
一双贵到你找都找不到的粉红小鞋
I'm gonna Google them right now.
我马上上google找 马上
-Hi-five! -Boo!
-击掌 -碰
坐下跟闭嘴
Wait a minute. You did what?
等一下 你做了什么
This is a man who let you go to casualty on your own
就是这男人 他害得你
in the middle of the night,
半夜一人孤零零的
with a condom stuck up your fanny!
陪着一个保险套 坚持你的立场好吗
He's Katie's dad.
他是凯蒂的爸爸
You should see her little face
你应该看看当他爸
light up when he walks in the room!
走进她房间时那发光的小脸
They're really bonding!
他们真的有连结
Of course, none of that would matter
当然 如果他是个烂货的话
if he had a crap bod.
那这些就都不重要了
He's really worked on that thing. Wow.
他真的有心改过
暗指下面那儿也进化了
You're evil, Rosie Dunne.
你真的很邪恶 罗茜·邓恩
I just want to belong to someone, Ruby.
我只是希望有个归属 鲁比
I'm tired of waiting.
等待让我觉得好累了
And it feels good with him.
而现在跟他在一起感觉还不错
We're a family.
我们就是一家人了
Can you just stop jumping up and down?
你可以行行好停下来 不要再坐立不安了吗
I'm just checking everyone's here.
我只是想确定每个客人都在这了
Everyone being who, exactly?
每个人 准确的来说还是某个人
How's the blushing bride?
我们娇滴滴的新娘怎么样啊
Like a mad bunny.
像一只疯狂的兔子一样
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Oh.
还有这个
Don't take this the wrong way, love.
希望这选择不是一个错误的决定 亲爱的
But if there's any part of you that isn't sure,
但是只要你有任何一丝丝的不确定
even now, say the word.
甚至是现在 告诉我
We'll walk straight out of here, our heads held high.
我们会昂首阔步的直接离开这里
So you like Greg, then?
所以你喜欢格雷格吗 对吧
Come on. Let's get you hitched.
走吧 让我们把你嫁出去吧
Do you like this?
你喜欢这首歌吗
Katie, would you please?
凯蒂 你可以帮个忙吗
Mom!
Sorry.
不好意思
-Hello? -Sally...
-哈罗 -莎莉
Rosie.
罗茜
What can I do for you?
我可以为你做些什么
Um, is Alex there?
艾力克斯在吗
Did he not tell you?
他没有跟你讲吗
Tell me what?
跟我讲什么
Alex and I separated.
艾力克斯跟我分手了
What? When?
什么 哪时的事啊
About eight weeks ago?
大概2个月前吧
Pretty much the day of your wedding.
大概就是你结婚的那天
Oh, God!
天哪
What?
什么
What?
什么
I think my water just broke!
我觉得我羊水破了
Oh, God!
天啊
Wait, wait. Are you sure?
等等 等等 你确定
Maybe you just wet yourself.
说不定你只是不小心把自己弄湿了
No, I did not wet myself! Where is Herb?
不是 我没有弄湿我自己 赫伯在哪
Herb? Oh, God.
赫伯 天啊
-Who, the artist? -Herb!
-那谁 不会是那艺术家吧 -赫伯
It's happening! The baby!
我要生了 小朋友要出来了啊
It's coming! Herb!
小朋友真的快出来了 赫伯
艾力克斯 如果我知道的话
顺带一提 赫伯
莎莉跟他有一腿 結果他才是小孩的爸爸
艾力克斯
还好啦 反正我也沒有真的准备好要当爸爸
5年后
Katie!
凯蒂
Mom! You're supposed to knock!
妈 你应该要敲门的啊
The music! It's too loud!
那音乐 它太吵了一点吧
Can't hear you! The music's too loud!
听不清楚你讲什么啊 那音乐太吵了啊
-Don't do that! -Yeah, this music needs to be felt.
-不要关小声 -这音乐需要你好好的去感受它
Is that lipstick you're wearing?
你是不是擦了口红
Privacy, Mom! Please!
隐私权 妈 拜托
Okay!
好的
Now, have you got the thermal underwear I gave you?
现在有没有带 我给你们的保暖内衣啊
It's the Mediterranean.
那可是地中海啊
Um, what about cash?
那现金呢
I've got some extra if you like.
如果你们需要的话 我这里还有一些额外的
Phone chargers? Your wallet, Dad?
手机充电器 皮包 爸
Rosie, it's fine.
罗茜 没问题的啦
Will you stop fussing like a mother hen?
不要像你妈一样大惊小怪唠唠叨叨的
Yes.
好啦
Goodbye! Love you.
再见 爱你
Get in. Love you.
进去 爱你
Bye! Bye!
再见 再见
Bye.
再见
So my parents have sold up
所以我的父母卖了房子
and gone backpacking,
跑去当背包客爽爽旅游去了
nagging a 12-year-old about lipstick.
我却得留在家因为口红 跟一个12岁女孩唠叨
I mean, seriously, could you find further proof
说真的认真 你能不能找到更进一步的证据
of how fucked up my life is?
去证明我的人生有多么的干
Bethany?
贝瑟尼
Rosie Dunne!
罗茜·邓恩
You work here now?
你在这工作
I just got promoted to reception.
我刚被升为招待员呢
Congratulations!
恭喜
But you! Your success, it's, uh... It's amazing!
但是看你 你很成功 非常令人惊讶
I've just flown from Morocco,
我刚从摩洛哥飞过来呢
tomorrow I fly out again,
明天我又要飞走了
New York, Boston, Chicago, nightmare.
纽约 波士顿 芝加哥 整个恶梦
The heart bleeds.
心在淌血啊
Boston? You should look up Alex.
波士顿 你应该去看看艾力克斯
Really?
认真
Alex Stewart? You guys still keep in touch?
艾力克斯·斯图尔特 你们还有在联络
Of course. He could do with a friendly face.
当然 他还是非常的友善啊
Great! I'll get his details from you later!
太好啦 那我等等来跟你打探一下他最近如何吧
Thanks. Oh.
太好了
Could I have some Evian sent up to my room?
可以帮我送些依云矿泉水到我房间吗
It's the only water I can drink.
我只能喝这种矿泉水
Three bottles. And maid service twice a day? Mmm.
3瓶 还有一天两次清洁服务
Of course.
好的
That's how fucked-up your life is.
这就是你关于你人生要多干有多干的证据啦
Mom!
How is Nice?
尼斯这地方怎么样
Have you found some good places to eat?
你有找到不错的餐厅吗
Mom, are you all right?
妈你还好吗
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm...
Mom, what is it?
妈到底怎么回事
It's bad news for you.
我有坏消息要跟你讲
Mom?
Mom, what is it?
妈到底是怎么了
Really?
你来了
When I heard, the years fell away, I was...
当我听到 这些年我一直混混噩噩 我
I was a fucked-up kid all over again.
我又变成机窝囊废了
Hero worshipping this amazing dad you had.
你老爸就像英雄一样值得人去崇拜
Sorry.
不好意思
I never got to say goodbye.
我竟然没能跟他讲再见
Hey, come here. Come here, you.
乖乖抱一个 抱一个不哭不哭乖乖
Hey, hey! Hands off my woman!
把你的手从老子的女人身上放开
I've just been chatting to your cousin.
我刚刚跟你表妹聊天
She is such a bore.
她真的是挺讨人厌的
Seriously? Are you pissed?
你认真 你有生气吗
I find funerals really difficult, Alex.
这葬礼的场地真的挺难找的啊 艾力克斯
Ah, cause Rosie, I mean,
因为罗茜我想说的是
she's having a great time.
现在对罗茜来说是很困难又难过的时期不是吗
You know what? Fuck you!
你知道吗 吃屎去吧你
Please?
不要这样拜托
Thanks for turning up.
感谢你的来访
We both really appreciate your support.
我们夫妻俩都很感谢你的哀悼
Let's go, come on.
走啦 快点
Rosie,
罗茜
you deserve someone who loves you with every beat of his heart,
你值得让一个 可以全心全意去爱你
someone who'll always be there for you,
不论刮风下雨永远陪伴在你左右
and who'll love every part of you...
并且爱着你的每一分每一寸
Mom! I'm not going without my grey skinny jeans!
妈 不穿那件灰色的牛仔裤我就不出门
All right! I'll get them for you!
好好好 等会拿来给你
"Rosie, you deserve someone who..."
"罗茜 你值得让一个更"
Anything for me?
有我的信吗
Uh, yeah, just this one.
有 只有这封
In France, the day before he died.
从法国寄来的 在我爸死的前一天寄的
-Oh, God, don't read that. -What?
-天啊 不要读它 -你说什么
Well, it'll upset you.
因为它会让你难过的
I'm already upset.
我宁愿难过
Right.
好吧
Do you want me to stay?
你希望我留下来陪你吗
Funnily enough, no.
够好笑的了 不用
Okay. Well, call me if you need anything, okay?
好吧 假如你需要我就打电话给我 好吗
Dear Rosie, I can't believe it.
亲爱的 罗茜 我真是难以相信
Here I am at last, finally walking the Mediterranean coast.
我终于在这了 终于漫步在这地中海的沿岸
I've lost count of the years I've waited for this moment.
我已经失去了许多年 都是为了等待这一刻
Somehow life got in the way.
不知怎么的生活就是有他们的方式该去走该去前进
And it was all good,
而他们都是不错的
I don't regret a minute of it,
这每一分每一秒对我来说都是没有任何后悔
but we forget our dreams at our peril.
但是在我们的冒险中我们忘记了我们的梦想
I know you had yours, too,
我知道你也有你的梦想
and it must feel sometimes like they're gone for good.
但有时梦想的远去是为了某些更美好的事物
But I'm so proud of the woman you've become, Rosie,
但是我对于你成为一个女人是这么的骄傲 罗茜
of the mother you've been to Katie.
对于凯蒂你也是值得骄傲的妈妈
What I once said about you is still true,
我曾对你说关于你的都是真的
there's nothing you can't do
没有什么可以挡住你
if you put your mind to it.
如果你用心去做的话
So keep chasing those dreams,
继续追逐你的梦想好吗
will you, darling?
你会吧 亲爱的
For my sake, Dad.
至少为了我去追逐你的梦想吧 爸爸字
How can someone just not be there anymore?
为什么那些人可以 就这样就永远不在了呢
Fuck knows.
去他妈的谁知道
At least he did everything he wanted.
至少他做了他想做的事
He didn't forget his dreams.
他没有忘记他的梦想
What if I told you
如果我跟你讲
I was gonna use my share
我要用一笔钱
of the money from the house
是之前卖屋子分到的呢
and get myself a hotel?
然后帮我自己建一座旅馆呢
Somewhere simple but...
可能有点简陋
But my own place.
但是是属于我的旅馆
I think that would be awesome, Mom.
我想那会是非常棒的主意 妈
Rosie, I understand that you haven't been in touch.
罗茜 我了解你可能不能跟我联络
And I just need to know one thing.
但我只需要知道 一件事
Are you happy with him?
你跟他在一起开心吗
There's not much I got right in my life, but this family,
在我人生中没有做到很多对的决定 但是这个家
somehow we're making it work.
虽然不尽全然完美但它是个家
So I guess the one word answer to your question
所以我想如果用一个字来回答的话
should be,
我想应该是
"Yes."
是的
-Hey! -Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
So look at this. The Sweetlands Hotel.
看看这一个 香洲花园酒店
That's where we had our end of school dance!
那是我们办毕业舞会的地方耶
Ah. They just joined our group.
他们刚加入我们的连锁店
And I was just checking for discounts,
然后我本来在查折扣相关资讯
and I found this booking...
然后我发现这个预约
That's Greg's name!
那是格雷格的名字耶
The bridal suite, for this weekend!
新婚套房 这个周末
He's already up there on business.
他会去那里出差
Do you think... For our anniversary?
你是想 他是要订来庆祝我们的结婚周年纪念日吧
It's him. Mmm.
是格雷格
Uh, listen, I'm gonna have to stay here a few extra nights,
那个 我必须要在这里多待几个晚上
the guys need me to check out some more venues.
他们需要留下来我多看几个场地
Um, can you take Katie and go to your mom's,
你能带着凯蒂去看看你妈
and then I can swing by on Sunday and pick you up?
然后我回去大概是星期日 再顺道带你回去
Babe?
宝贝
Fine.
Cool, see you later, then.
好勒 晚点见 拜
Talk later. Bye.
晚点说 拜
Check the booking.
查看预约情况
Here it is. Bridal suite for two,
在这 新婚套房
checked in two hours ago...
两个人住进去两小时前
Oh, Rosie, I'm...
罗茜 我不知道
Rosie! Rosie? What are you going to say?
罗茜 罗茜 你打算要说什么啊
Fuck!
操被抓包
"Rosie,
"罗茜
you deserve someone who loves you with every beat of his heart.
你值得一个全心全意爱你的人
Someone who will always be there for you,
不论刮风下雨永远陪伴在你身边
and who will love every part of you, especially your flaws.
爱着你的全部每一分每一寸 甚至是你的缺点也一样
I know Katie needs her dad. I don't want to intrude.
我知道凯蒂需要她爸爸 我并不不想介入
So if this is all wrong, just ignore it
如果这封信对你来说是个错误 那就当它从来不存在
and I promise I'll never broach the subject again.
而且我也永远不会再提起这件事
Greg's not the man for you, Rosie.
格雷格真的不是适合你的那个男人 罗茜
Twice I've let you slip through my fingers.
我已经让你从我的手中错过两次
Let's stop being afraid and take the chance.
让我们不要害怕面对这个机会吧
I know now I can make you happy.
我知道怎么样才能让你开心
Call me if you feel the same way.
打电话给我如果你也这么觉得的话
Love, Alex."
爱你 艾力克斯"
艾力克斯 在吗
可以聊聊吗
我不认为你会想和我聊
拜托 艾力克斯 你有些奇怪
Bethany?
贝瑟尼
What are you doing there?
你在那里干麻
I live here now. I moved in.
我住在这里啊 我搬进来了
Look who it is, Mr. Schnuffs!
来看看这是谁啊 Schnuffs先生
Mr. Schnuffs?
Schnuffs先生
Rosie?
罗茜
Hey... Baby, that thing we were talking about earlier.
宝贝 我们讲那个是不是太早啦
Ask her now.
现在问她
Schnuffie Schnuffie...
Bethany and me,
贝瑟尼跟我
Uh, we thought, why hang around, you know,
我们想为什么还要寻寻觅觅 你懂的
um, so, she started organizing the whole thing,
所以 她开始计划整个事情
but then Phil said no, so your name came up, obviously.
但是菲尔说不 而这时你出现了 很明显的
We're getting married!
我们要结婚了
It's fast, but we need to fit it in before New York Fashion Week.
这真的发生的很快 因为我们必需在纽约时装周前搞定
And you have to be our best man!
你一定要来当我们的伴娘
I mean, you are a girl but... Right?
我是说 你还是个女孩 对吧
This is all because of you, Rosie. You told me to come here.
这都是你促成的 罗茜 都是因为你告诉我他在这里
It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you! Thank you!
如果不是你这一切都不会发生 感谢你
It is so great having you as a friend.
能有你当朋友真是太棒了
I mean, every time something goes wrong in my life,
每次有烂事在我人生中发生
all I got to do is look at yours
我只要想到你就备感安慰
and it puts everything into perspective.
而且这可以让我把看所有事的眼光放到更远的未来
He proposed to her on a boat.
他在一艄船上向她求婚
It's like Kate and Leonardo in that scene on the deck.
它看起来就像里奥那多跟凯特 站在甲板上那幕
TheTitanic. Mm-hmm.
铁达尼号
How appropriate.
多速配啊
Look, Alex is yours, he always has been.
艾力克斯他一直都是你的好吗
This is just proof of ownership.
这只是证明了所有权罢了
He wrote that months ago!
他写这封信是一个月前了
-And anyway he's my best friend! -No!
-而且不管怎样说他是我最好的朋友 -才不是
I'm your best friend! Get it yet?
我才是你最好的朋友 了解没
We just keep missing each other.
我们只是一直想念对方
Maybe we're just not meant to be.
也许我们两个命中不注定
Right. Let me just try and explain this
天啊 让我试着解释这个给你听
in a language you might understand.
用你听得懂得话
Ship. Iceberg.
船 冰山
Ship hits iceberg.
船撞到冰山
Mayhem, horror, ocean of ice
混乱 震惊 一片冰冷的海洋
and then Alex on the last lifeboat.
然后艾力克斯在这最后一艄救生艇上
One space left. Is it Bethany?
剩最后一个位置 坐在上面的是贝瑟尼吗
Or Rosie?
还是罗茜呢
Who's it going to be?
谁将会坐上去呢
What? You're immigrating now?
什么 你现在是要移民吗你
Less time, more outfits. You're paying excess.
没时间了 很多东西 你要付超重的钱
I couldn't leave her behind and wherever Katie goes, Toby goes.
我不能让她留下啊啊 凯蒂要去的话 托比也要去啊
Oh, are you two an item now?
你们两个是连体婴了是吧
No way. We're friends. No way. We're friends.
没这回事 我们只是朋友 没这回事 我们只是朋友
God give me strength.
上帝保佑我
-Well, come on, we're really late. -Relax.
-好吧 我们真的快迟到了 -放松
I hate arriving early,
我讨厌提早到
and besides, we have
除此之外 我们还要
a five or six hour cushion on the other side.
在飞机上坐5 6个小时
-Um, sorry, what's going on? -Volcanic ash.
-抱歉 现在是怎样 -火山灰
I need to go to Boston!
我需要到波士顿去啊
I'm afraid it's a five to six hour delay.
我恐怕要告诉你可能航班要晚5 6个小时
I think your cushion just burst.
我想你的航班是飞不成咧
Slow down! I'm not wearing a sports bra!
慢点啊 我没有穿运动内衣啊
Okay, you guys, get your stuff!
好吧 你们去带着你们的行李
Katie move it!
凯蒂 带上行李
I'm coming, I'm coming!
来啦 来啦
Ruby, come on!
鲁比 快啊
Mom!
And you thought the flight was rough.
你这趟旅程真是多灾多难
You'll have to get dressed in the van! We are so late!
我们要在车里换衣服了 我们迟到很多了
Excuse me?
不好意思
You get everything the wrong way round over here.
这一切真的太乱七八糟了
-And you are? -Ruby.
-你是 -鲁比
A pleasure to meet you, Ruby.
见到你是我的荣幸 鲁比
Likewise.
同感
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
What? That's not... That's not fair!
什么 这太扯了 这不公平啊
That's not... It can't be that easy, it's not...
这不是 这不是这么容易的好吗 这是非常
I think she wants all the women around her to look fat.
我想她想让所有在她身旁的女人 都看起来比她肥
Well, it works.
好吧 它很有效
No, no, you don't know how hard it is.
不 不 你不知道这有多辛苦
Final word of warning.
最后一个警告
Alex can hold his drink to an almost lethal degree,
艾力克斯的酒量 几乎跟可以致命的量差不多
as I discovered on my 18th birthday,
因为当我在18岁生日时
when he decided a night of tequila slammers was the way to go.
他决定整晚只喝龙舌兰
Well, you know when people say that they were so drunk,
那你知道吗 当人们可以醉到
that the whole night is a blank
整晚的记忆都可以是一片空白时
and you always go, "No way, not possible."
但是你还是说着 "想都别想 俺是酒国至尊"
Well, believe me, it's possible.
好吧 相信我 那是在吹牛
Choosing a...
选择一个
Choosing the person that you want to share your life with
选择一个可以与你共渡一生的人
is one of the most important decisions any of us makes,
对我们每一个人来说 都是最最重要的决定
ever.
没有之一
Because when it's wrong,
因为当你决定错了
it turns your life to grey.
你的人生就会从彩色变成黑白的
And sometimes...
而且有时候
Sometimes you don't even notice
甚至于 你根本没有注意到这件事
until you wake up one morning
直到你某天早上醒来
and realize years have gone by.
然后发现 但是许多年已经过去了
We both know about that one, Alex.
我想我们俩都很了解这点 艾力克斯
Your friendship has brought glorious Technicolor to my life.
你的友谊为我的人生 带来绚烂而华丽的色彩
It's been there even in the darkest of times.
就算在我人生的低谷中依然存在
And I am the luckiest person alive for that gift.
而我很幸运的因为 拥有这份礼物才得以存活至今
I hope I didn't take it for granted.
我希望我并没有将它视为理所当然
I think maybe I did.
但我就是这么做了
Because sometimes you don't see
因为有时候 你会没办法看到
that the best thing that's ever happened to you
最美好的事其实 就发生在你身上而已
is sitting there, right under your nose.
它就在那就在你的鼻子下方
But that's fine, too.
但是那也没关系了
It really is.
真的
Because I've realized that
因为我了解到
no matter where you are
不管你在哪
or what you're doing, or who you're with,
你在做什么 或跟谁在一起
I will always
我会一直一直
honestly, truly,
诚实的 真诚的
completely love you.
完全爱着你
Like a sister loves a brother
像姊妹关爱着兄弟一样
and a friend loves a friend.
又像朋友关爱朋友一样
I'll always stand guard over your dreams, Alex.
我将会在这永远悍卫我们的梦想 艾力克斯
No matter how weird or twisted they get.
不管它是有多奇怪多诡异
So, please, everybody,
所以请各位
join me in a toast.
请跟我一起举杯
To the bride and groom.
敬我们的新郎与新娘
To the bride and groom!
敬新郎与新娘
Come on, show me what you've got!
来嘛 让我看看你的舞步
No, please! Well, okay then!
不 拜托 那就来吧
Ready?
准备好没
Here we go. You like it?
上吧 你喜欢吗
Baby, baby, what's up?
宝贝 宝贝 怎么了
Katie?
凯蒂
Katie just... She just went through here!
凯蒂她 她刚刚就这样跑过去了
Katie?
凯蒂
Mom?
What are you doing out here?
你在这干嘛啊
Toby kissed me, Mom.
托比亲我 妈
Is that such a bad thing?
你觉得这样不好吗
Of course it is.
当然啦
Hey. Look, I...
听着 我
I was watching you two tonight. You're good together.
我今晚看你们两个 你们在一起互动的还不错啊
You're a team.
你们是一国的好吗
Don't you get it?
你还不懂吗
It would be like you two kissing or something.
那就会像你们两个亲亲或是那个
I'll just tell him to forget the whole thing.
我会叫他把这些都忘了
Katie that...
凯蒂 那个
That would be a big mistake.
你就犯了一个大错了
Look, if you reject him now,
听着 如果你现在拒绝他
he's gonna make it his life's mission to go out there
他就要花一辈子的时间
and meet the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world
在整个世界上寻找 这世界最完美最正的女孩
just to try and get over you.
试到头来 他会发现那就是你
And he'll end up marrying this other woman
然后他将会娶这位最美的女孩
and spending the rest of his life with her.
并且他与她将会共渡剩下的人生
And you know, he'll tell himself that she's perfect and...
然后你知道的 他会告诉他自己她到底有多完美
He really must be happy,
他真的应该庆幸
but she won't be you, you know?
但那要是不是你的话 你知道的
But you two never actually kissed?
但是你们两个没有真的亲亲过吧
-Did you? -Of course not.
-有吗 -当然没有
Katie?
凯蒂
Toby!
托比
I'm really sorry. Let's just pretend it never happened...
我真的很抱歉 不如就让我们假装它从来没有发
Alex?
艾力克斯
I only realized, uh, tonight that you forgot.
我真的了解到 今晚你忘了说
Your 18th birthday,
在你18岁生日那天
about five tequila slammers in, I think,
我想大约喝了5杯龙舌兰后
before you fell off the stool...
在你摔下凳子前
So that's why you took Bethany to the dance.
所以那就是为什么你带着 贝瑟尼去跳舞
And you went with Greg.
然后你跟格雷格一起参加舞会
Well, bye.
Okay.
好的
Cheers!
干杯
It's so nice.
这真是太棒了
Your own hotel, darling.
你拥有自己的旅馆了 亲爱的
Your father would be so proud of you.
你老爹会以你为荣的
Babe! Babe! We've got a visitor!
宝贝 宝贝 我们有客人来
Do you have a room?
你们还有房间吗
Yes, of course.
是的 当然有啦
A single, for one night.
单人 住一晚
Welcome! You are our first guest.
欢迎 你是我们第一位客人
Have we met before?
我们之前见过吗
The condom came off inside my vagina
保险套掉下来卡在我阴道里
and at present I'm unable to locate it!
然后现在我不知道它在哪啊
I don't think so.
我想应该没有吧
Ruby, would you please see our guest upstairs to his room?
鲁比 你能带我们的客人到他的房间去吗
Of course.
没问题
And free champagne!
香槟免费
All right, follow me and then...
好啦 请跟我走
Yeah, a brand new bed, and...
全新的床 还有啊
It's massive and you get to see the sea.
还有壮阔的海景
And it's... It's really pretty.
该怎么说呢 风景真的超正点的
You'll love it. You'll love it.
你会爱上它的 你会爱上它的
Hi.
Hi...
Hey, guys!
小朋友们
-No, I want to see him! -Come on, out. No, out.
-不要啦 我想要看他 -出去 快 出去
I said out! Come on, out, out, out!
我说出去 出去 去 去 去
No, but I...
不 可是 我想
So, I, uh...
所以 我想
I guess I need a room.
我想我需要一间房
Any baggage?
有行李吗
No.
没有耶
I left it behind.
我抛开一切了
So your wife...
那你老婆
Won't be joining me.
没有带来
We both knew it wasn't right.
我们都知道那样是不对的
Sea view or garden view?
无敌海景还是一般风景
I... recommend the sea.
我 推荐无敌海景
Um, sea it is.
那就来个海景吧
One room with sea view.
一间海景房
Um, Ruby would you mind showing our guest upstairs
鲁比 你可以带我们的客人 上楼看看无敌海景房吗
Sorry, chief, but I'm really busy doing the files right now.
抱歉老大 我现在忙着这个又忙那个太忙了
Um, please, follow me.
那麻烦你 跟着我来
So, I had this weird dream on the plane over...
所以 我在飞机上作了一个很奇怪的梦
Let me guess, you were a clip on the seatbelts?
让我猜一猜 你是一个安全带夹
No, I know,
不是 没关系我知道了
you were, um, a valve in those annoying fans
你是 你是一个阀门上面有很吵的风扇
that blow cold air on you? I can never turn those things off.
它总是朝着你吹着冷风 我永远也关不掉它们
No.
不是
No, uh...
这也不是
I was me.
我就是我
And you were you,
而你就是你
standing where you are right now, perfect.
现在站在这的你 就是最完美的你
And I took you in my arms, in a manly kind of way.
然后我用充满男子气概的方式把你抱住
Like this.
像这样
And said,
然后说
"Rosie Dunne, can I take you to the dance?"
"罗茜 邓恩 你能带我去跳舞吗"
Better late than never.
总比没有来的好