蝙蝠侠:蝙蝠女侠之谜 Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 动画 / 悬疑 / 冒险

导演: Curt Geda / Tim Maltby

演员: 凯文·康瑞 / 塔拉·斯特朗 / 凯拉·塞吉维克 / 小埃弗伦·津巴利斯特 / 艾力·马伦斯奥


台词
哥谭社区服务中心 781058835
本字幕仅供爱好者交流使用,禁止用于任何商业用途
本字幕由 Q群 译制
本群致力于翻译DC老动画影视 作品均为老爷粉业余时间制作
欢迎所有愿意用爱发电的热心人士加入
Watch your speed, Diaz.
开慢点, 迪亚兹
We don't need the cops pulling you over.
我可不想让警察掺和进来
- How far's the turnoff? - Couple of miles.
- 离高速出口还有多远? - 还有几英里
Puts you right on the interstate out of Gotham.
转向右侧车道过哥谭州际高速
What was that?
那是什么?
It's Batman, ain't it?
是不是蝙蝠侠?
Jeez Louise, it's a woman!
天呐! 路易斯, 那是个女的!
What are you sitting there for?
你们在那傻坐着干什么?
Get out!
快跑!
Whoa, who's having the light show?
哇! 有谁在办灯光秀吗?
Haven't seen her around the cave.
我还从来没在蝙蝠洞附近见过她
翻译 海屿荒校对 O泡泡特效 酸酸
蝙蝠侠
蝙蝠女侠之谜
Could she have been an old opponent in a new disguise?
她会不会是换了新装备的老朋友?
Perhaps Catwoman.
比如猫女
No, even Selina Kyle has more regard for human life.
不, 就算是赛琳娜·凯尔也比她仁慈的多
This is someone entirely new, Alfred.
她肯定是一个新人, 阿尔弗雷德
The last thing Gotham needs is a vigilante running amuck.
哥谭最不需要的就是一个乱冲乱杀的义警
As they say on the streets
街上会有人这么说
"I ain't touching that one."
"可跟我没关系"
The point is, her costume links her to me. Why?
问题是, 她的装扮和我的相似, 为什么要这样?
What does she have planned? How far will she go?
她的目的是什么? 她会坚持多久?
Do be careful.Sir. Remember
小心啊, 老爷, 要知道
there are many species in which the female
很多物种的雌性
is deadlier than the male.
要比雄性还危险致命
He's been waiting.
他一直在等你
It still lists to the right.
射击轨道还是有点偏右
See what you can do.
你看着改进
Penguin.
企鹅人
Mr. Duquesne.
杜肯先生
I hear we had an unpropitious setback.
我听说我们有了个大麻烦
If you mean we got hit, yeah.
如果你是指我们被袭击那事, 没错
And how exactly could that have happened?
所以那到底是怎么发生的?
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
No one but us even knew the shipment was going out last night.
除了我们, 没有人知道那批货昨天发出
Well, someone did.
显然, 有人知道
- A Batwoman? - That's what my man said, Thorne.
- 一个女蝙蝠侠? - 我的人是这么说的, 索恩
Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman!
蝙蝠侠, 蝙蝠女, 蝙蝠女侠!
What is it about this city? The water?
这个城市到底怎么了? 水这么深?
Fortunately, it was only one truckload.
幸好, 只损失了一车货
I've doubled the manpower at our warehouse sites.
我在仓库周围加了两倍的守卫
No way she can get to the rest.
下次她可跑不掉
Forgive me if I'm not so sanguine.
抱歉, 我并不像你一样乐观
Our overseas consortium has paid us a half-billion dollars for these arms.
海外财团已经为这批军火付了五亿美元
If we don't deliver, they'll want their money back.
如果我们不能交货, 他们会追回这批钱的
Since we've spent most of it
既然我们已经花掉了大部分钱
that would present a problem, wouldn't it?
这就是个问题了, 不是吗?
I want the rest of it to be out of Gotham within the week...
我希望剩下的货在一周内运出哥谭
which means you better take care of this bat-clone now.
也就是说你最好现在就处理掉那个蝙蝠克隆体
you're supposed to be our muscle, Mr. Duquesne.
打架这事是你的工作啊, 杜肯先生
Start flexing.
快滚去准备吧
Well, someone talked! Someone dropped a dime!
好吧, 有人告密了! 有人掉链子了!
- We find out who, we'll find her. - Daddy!
- 我们找到告密者, 就能找到蝙蝠女侠 - 爸爸!
Hold on.
等一下
- Where you been? - Don't worry, Daddy.
- 你去哪里了? - 别担心,爸爸
I brought your lapdogs with me.
你的走狗可都一直跟着我呢
For once, they came in handy.
就这一次, 他们居然有了点用
Shoo.
一边去
So Raoul, my favorite hairdresser
说起来, 拉乌尔, 我最中意的美发师
had a spiritual rebirth last week...
上周遭受了一次精神重创
and left for an ashram in Bukittinggi.
我们就去武吉丁宜的修行所修行去了
How was your day?
你今天过得如何?
You should tell me when you go out.
你应该在离开之前跟我说一声
Uh-huh. Who's on the phone?
明白了. 你在跟谁打电话?
Business. Nothing for you to worry about.
工作而已, 没什么值得你担心的
I guess I should be going then.
我猜我得回避了是吗
We're getting dangerously close to a conversation.
这次咱俩差点就能进行一次正常的对话了
Twa-la
拜啦
Do whatever it takes. I want you to find her.
不论用什么手段, 我要你给我找到她
Find her and finish her!
找到并干掉!
Today on Bat-Watch
今天的蝙蝠观测节目
everyone wonders who the mysterious Batwoman could be.
所有人都很好奇那个神秘的蝙蝠女侠是谁
Batman's new partner? Batgirl grown up?
是蝙蝠侠的新搭档吗? 还是蝙蝠女孩长大了?
We asked Police Commissioner Gordon.
让我们来采访一下警察局长戈登
Commissioner...
局长
警察局长 戈登
All I can tell you is, she's not affiliated with Batman.
我能说的只有, 她与蝙蝠侠无关
Otherwise, I have no comment.
其他的, 无可奉告
Det. Bullock! Harvey!
布洛克警官! 哈维!
I think we got enough bat-freaks in Gotham already.
我觉得蝙蝠类怪物在哥谭已经够多的了
警官 哈维布洛克
I mean, what's next? Bat-hound?
我是说, 下一个是什么? 蝙蝠猎犬吗?
Come on, Bullock, throw us a bone here, will you?
拜托, 布洛克, 再透露一点消息吧
You know I've been thinking about getting a dog.
你知道我早就想养一只狗了
He could help us sniff out clues.
它能帮我们嗅出些线索
- Bruce Wayne here. - Bruce, it's Barbara.
- 我是布鲁斯韦恩 - 布鲁斯, 我是芭芭拉
Hey, Barb.
嗨, 小芭
- She misses you. - How's college?
- 她想你了 - 大学生活如何?
Not bad, though the nightlife here can't compare
还不错, 尽管这里的夜生活
with kicking butt as Batgirl.
完全比不了做蝙蝠女那么刺激
But spring break'll be coming up soon
马上就要放春假了
and I'll be back in Gotham for two whole weeks.
我会回哥谭待整整两周
Won't that be nice?
还不赖吧?
Yes, we'll all be happy to see you.
是的, 我们都很期待见到你
Don't drag me into this.
别带着我好不
Anyway, that's not the reason I called.
不过, 这不是我打电话的原因
I just saw the news and I was wondering if you got a new partner.
我刚看到了新闻, 想知道你是不是有了新的搭档
Someone a little older?
年级稍微大一点的那种?
I have no idea who she is.
我完全不知道她是谁
Because if you had, I'd be really upset...
要是真的像媒体说的那样, 我会非常难过的
because I thought you and I were, you know...
因为我觉得我和你, 你懂得
Barb, we're going through the East Tunnel now.
小芭, 我们要通过东边的隧道了
Break signal's breaking up. Talk later.
信号要断了, 回头再聊
Squeaked through again, didn't you?
又逃过了一劫, 是不?
I never fail to marvel at your narrow escapes, sir.
您精湛的逃脱术从没让我失望过, 老爷
One female bat at a time.
一次有一个女蝙蝠就够我受的了
In discussing this new alloy
为了说明这种型新合金
I brought some charts to demonstrate the care and precision
我带了一些图表展示给韦恩科技
we bring to our work at Wayne Tech.
用来说明它的精度和密度
So as you can see
你们可以看到
the alloy's tensile malleability is remarkably high
这种合金的密度与均质结构很高
given its density and homeotropic structure.
可它的拉伸延展性却惊人强
Meaning that the flexible molecular stacking will
也就意味着它灵活的分子堆砌活动
provide considerable morphological adaptability
能为它提供各种多变形态
through the electromagnetic manipulation of the quantum states!
而它的形态可以通过量子态的电磁来操纵
See this chunk of metal?
看到这块金属了吗?
I can program it to change shape.
我可以重新改变它的形状
- Oh, fantastic. - That's fantastic.
- 噢! 好神奇 - 真是不可思议
- Oh! - Wow.
- 哦! - 哇
I thought she said it was metal.
这真的是金属吗
- Look at that. - It's beautiful.
- 看哪 - 它真是太美了
Just with one touch?
只要碰一下就好了?
So exciting.
太令人激动了
Actually, the technology's pretty simple.
其实, 这种技术很简单
It's just imprinting morph lines with a pressure point.
只需要通过施压点来调整它的变型线
I'm not even sure what it's good for.
我还不确定它能被用于哪里
I happen to have a silent partner
我刚好认识一个不太爱说话的朋友
Who I'm sure will find some use for it.
也许他会找到它的用途
That's great.
就这么定了
It's so cool to be in an R&D company that takes young women seriously...
我很高兴能够进入一个认真对待年轻女性的研发中心
especially blonds.
尤其是金发女性
At Wayne Tech
在韦恩科技
It's what's under the hair that counts
头脑才是真正重要的东西, 而不是头发
Dr. Ballantine.
巴兰坦博士
It's Rocky. Actually, Roxanne
叫我洛妮, 其实是罗姗妮
but people have always called me Rocky for some reason.
但是不知为何, 他们总叫我洛姬
Look! It's the bat signal!
快看! 蝙蝠信号灯亮了!
- Where? - Right there!
- 在哪里? - 就在那!
What's going on over there?
出什么事了吗?
Wow! I've never seen it before! Isn't it exciting?
哇! 我还从来没见过这个, 多让人激动啊!
Every time. Check.
总是如此. 买单
He'll get here. And remember
他会来的, 记住
When he does, I'll do the talking.
他到了之后, 我来问话
What is it? Commissioner
出什么事了? 警长
I had Bullock collect the remains of the contraband Batwoman destroyed.
布洛克收集了一些上次蝙蝠女侠销毁的违禁品的现场残留物
I thought you might like to take a look.
我觉得你会想要看一下
Stuffs out of Star Trek.
好像是星际迷航里的东西
I thought maybe someone broke into a toy store.
我还以为有人打劫了一家玩具店呢
These aren't toys, Bullock. This is a plasma rifle.
这些不是玩具, 布洛克, 这是等离子枪
It could take out a tank at 200 yards.
它能从200码之外击毁一架坦克
More like 500. I measured the clip size.
应该说超过500码, 我测过弹夹容量
Sonia Alcana, Bullock's new partner.
她是索尼娅·阿卡娜, 布洛克的新搭档
There are also EK4 lasers
这里还有些EK4激光枪
And what looks like a barrel from a surface-to-air missile launcher.
和一桶看起来像是地对空导弹发射器的东西
Who's behind this?
谁是幕后黑手?
The truck driver ain't talking...
那个卡车司机不愿意交代
but I got some leads.
不过我有一点线索
Can't say anything definite right now.
现在还不能确定
We have nothing.
我们什么线索也没有
Hey!
- Where'd you get this? - From the guy's truck...
- 你从哪里找到这个的? - 那个人的车被我们缴获了
when I had it impounded.
从他车上找到的
I'll get back to you.
我有发现就回来找你们
What's got his tights in a twist?
他们穿紧身衣的人要不要这么奇怪?
Penguin owns this place?
这是企鹅人的地方?
Along with Duquesne and Thorne.
和杜肯和索恩一起的
- What do they make here? - Trinkets, figurines...
- 他们在这做什么? - 小饰品, 小雕像
weapons of mass destruction.
还有大规模杀伤性武器
I don't see any of his goons around.
我没看到附近有他们的手下
There she is!
她在那里
See her?
看到她了吗?
Over there!
在那里!
So you like to play rough, huh, sweetie?
所以你喜欢玩硬的, 对吗, 甜心?
Welcome to superhero team-up!
欢迎加入超级英雄的队伍!
Get them!
解决他们!
Come on!
来吧!
Ah!
啊!
- You shouldn't be here. - Likewise.
- 你不应该出现在这里 - 你也是
No. I mean, I've set a charge.
不, 我是说我在这儿放了个炸弹
Where?
在哪里?
Below us.
我们脚下
A munitions room.
一个军火库里
汽油
Let's get out of here!
快离开这里!
Where'd she go?
她去哪了?
Up there!
上面!
Let's move!
我们走!
They were making arms for Kasnia
他们在为卡斯尼亚提供军火
Something I'm sure the State Department would frown upon.
他国政府正在发愁这件事
This was their weapons plant.
这是他们的军火车间
It'd be a little hard to prove that now.
你说的这些现在还很难证实
Doesn't matter. They were finished here.
无关紧要, 反正他们完蛋了
But I've just begun.
而我才刚开始玩呢
Who are you? Why are you doing this?
你是谁? 你为什么要做这些?
You're the great detective. Figure it out.
你是世界第一侦探, 自己去查清楚啊
Gotta jet.
该走了
Who? The Batwoman?
谁? 蝙蝠女侠?
What do you mean it's gone? The whole building?
你说没了是什么意思? 整栋楼都没了?
You got a lot of nerve, freak!
胆子倒是不小, 你个怪物!
You and your woman have caused me enough grief for one night.
你和你的女人让我今天头疼了一整晚
It's my home, my family! Get out!
这里是我家的房子, 我的家! 滚出去!
I heard a commotion last night. Who was here?
我昨晚听到有人在吵, 是谁啊?
Nobody.
没谁
Did nobody do that too?
没谁他们就能这样吗?
Nothing for you to worry about.
没有什么值得你担心的
As if I ever.
就像我担心过一样
- Where you going? - Nowhere.
- 你要去哪里? - 哪也不去
Do they have to come?
他们一定要跟着吗?
Just for the next couple days.
有人和我结了点梁子
I'm having trouble with some people.
接下来这几天
I don't want you to have any problems.
我不希望你卷入什么麻烦
You mean like Mama problems?
你是说像妈妈曾经有过的那种麻烦?
You live under my roof in my town.
你住在我的家里, 我的城市
You do what I say!
就得听我的!
Hmm.
Fetch.
接着
That's her.
是她
Exactly what is it you hope to discover?
你究竟想发现什么?
What a beautiful young woman does in her free time.
一位年轻貌美的姑娘在空闲时间都做些什么
A pleasure drive then.
这样的话, 旅途将会非常愉快的
I see why Dennis the Menace is one step closer to juvenile hall.
我总算明白为什么淘气阿丹在进少管所的边缘疯狂试探了
How many stores does this make so far?
她到现在逛了多少家店?
Including the nail boutique, seven.
包括美甲店的话, 一共七个
And not one sale on explosives.
但这几家店里没有一家出售炸药
You know, Alfred, I think I could use a new watch.
你知道吗, 阿尔弗雷德, 我觉得我需要一块新手表了
You deserve it, sir.
这是您应得的, 老爷
Brown taffeta? What are they thinking?
棕色塔夫绸? 他们怎么想的?
It's a dressing room!
这是试衣间!
The worst that can happen is, I'll need a size 8!
最糟糕的事情也不过是, 我需要穿8码的衣服!
Why don't you go rob gift wrap or something?
你俩干嘛不去抢包装纸解闷?
I miss working for The Joker.
我真怀念为小丑工作的日子
Sir, could you help me?
先生, 你能帮帮我吗?
Sorry, I don't work here.
抱歉, 我不在这里工作
No, not that. See those men?
不, 我不是说这个, 你看到那些人了吗?
I'd rather they not see me.
我不想让他们发现我
If you could just help me get to the escalator
如果你能帮我去电梯那边
Okay. Usually, you only see things like this in the movies.
好的, 不过我以前只在电影里见过这种桥段
Hey, wait! Miss Duquesne!
嘿, 等一等, 杜肯小姐
Who's she with?
和她在一起的是谁?
Hey!
Keep going.
别停
Oh, dear.
哦, 上帝啊
You're good.
你可真不赖
Opps, here they come.
不好, 他们跟上来了
Hurry, get in. Unless you want that lovely face rearranged.
快点, 进来, 除非你想让你这张俊俏的脸挂彩
- Hey, stop! - You crazy?
- 嘿, 停下! - 你疯了吗?
- Who were they? - Daddy's bodyguards.
- 他们是谁? - 我爸的保镖
You've just run off with a very notorious woman.
你可是一不小心上了我的贼船呢
I'm Kathy Duquesne, daughter of Carlton Duquesne.
我是凯西·杜肯, 卡尔顿·杜肯的女儿
The gangster?
那个黑帮大佬?
Yes, but we try not to use the G word in front of Daddy.
是的, 但我们尽量不在我爸面前用说这个词
This is interesting. I think we're being followed.
真有趣, 我觉得我们被跟踪了
Doesn't look like Daddy's goon squad.
看起来不像爸爸手下的人
Hope you're not expected anywhere.
抓好扶稳了
You're on your own, Master Bruce.
你只能靠你自己了, 布鲁斯老爷
We having fun yet?
玩得开心不?
Bruce Wayne?
布鲁斯·韦恩?
What a photo op!
真是个爆炸新闻!
The most respected man in Gotham with the daughter of the most disrespected.
哥谭最受尊敬的人和哥谭最臭名昭著的人的女儿在一起
In this town,your father has a lot of competition for that title.
在哥谭, 想和你爸爸争这个称号的人可不少
I know. Most of them come to dinner from time to time.
我知道, 他们时不时的会来吃晚餐
I used to wonder what it's like to come from a respectable family
我很好奇, 来自一个受尊敬的家庭会是怎样的感觉
where there's no violence, no vendettas, no victims.
没有暴力, 没有仇杀, 没有人受害
What must that feel like?
那种滋味会是如何?
I wish I could tell you.
我也希望我能告诉你
It must feel like freedom.
肯定是自由的感觉
Kathy, be careful.
凯西, 小心
You sound like my mama.
你说话的口气真像我妈妈
"Be careful, Kathy. Don't go scaring me, girl."
"小心点, 凯西, 别吓我, 好姑娘"
This was our favorite spot.
这里是我们最喜欢的地方
We used to come out here to paint.
我们之前经常来这里画画
She was a great artist. She said I had the eye.
她是个杰出的艺术家, 她说我拥有发现美的眼睛
She said, "Honey, you could be another Carrie Mae Weems."
她曾说"宝贝, 你可以成为第二个嘉莉·美·威姆斯"
What happened?
之后发生了什么?
She died. Isn't that what always happens?
她死了, 事情不是经常这么发展吗?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Everyone's sorry.
每个人都很抱歉
It doesn't make any difference.
但这并不能改变什么
Here. Bring it back sometime.
给你, 有空还回来就行
Or not. There's always plenty more.
不还也行, 我反正还有好多其他的车
Down, boys.
你们俩, 走吧
I met Batwoman.
我去见了蝙蝠女
She confirmed they were making the weapons at Penguin's factory.
她确认了有人在企鹅人的工厂制造武器
Who is she?
她是谁?
I think Carlton Duquesne's daughter.
我觉得是卡尔顿·杜肯的女儿
Remember the assassination attempt on him 10 years ago?
还记得十年前和他相关的一次暗杀事件吗?
Yeah, they missed him. Hit his wife instead.
记得, 刺客失手了, 误杀了他的妻子
I think Kathy Duquesne blames her father for that and a lot more.
我认为凯西·杜肯将此归咎于她的父亲
Come on, she'd be biting the hand that feeds her.
得了吧, 那她就是在跟自己的摇钱树过不去
Think of the dough her old man has.
想想她老爹有多有钱
You can't buy peace of mind, Bullock.
钱买不到心灵的平静, 布洛克
Let's keep a tail on her.
我们还是继续跟着她吧
I see Miss Duquesne is gifted
我觉得杜肯小姐除了购物之外
in other sports besides extreme shopping.
在其他运动上也很有天赋
This bodes well for your suspicions, does it not, Master Bruce?
这对证实你的猜测来说是个好兆头, 对吗, 布鲁斯老爷?
Yes, Alfred.
没错, 阿尔弗雷德
What's with him?
他怎么了?
I think he has some affection for this one.
我觉得他对她投入了些许私人感情
He sure can pick them.
反正他可以随时收回这些感情
Relax, Penguin.
放松点, 企鹅人
We were gonna torch the place for the money anyway.
我们反正要为了钱把这里烧干净
I don't think you appreciate the precariousness of our perch,Thorne.
我觉得你不明白我们的处境有多危险, 索恩
especially now that we have no factory!
尤其现在我们还没有工厂
If we're unable to deliver the rest of our stockpile, we're dead.
如果我们不能按时提供剩下的货, 我们就死定了
The Kasnians will come after us like wolverines.
卡斯尼亚人会像狼獾一样把我们撕成碎片
We'll be begging for prison.
到时候能进监狱都算好的
Duquesne says he can handlethe bat-broad.
杜肯说他能处理那个蝙蝠婊子
She almost killed Batman, for heaven's sake!
她差点杀了蝙蝠侠, 看在上帝的份上
Normally, I would find that commendable...
正常情况下, 我会觉得这值得赞赏
but now it just proves that Duquesne is out of his league.
但现在这只能证明杜肯不是她的对手
We need some real muscle.
我们需要绝对的力量
Ah!
啊!
Whoever you want to bring in, Penguin, is fine with me.
你想拉谁入伙都行, 企鹅人, 我都能接受
I can't believe this!
我简直不敢相信!
Who are they getting? Who's better than you?
他们想找谁? 谁还比你更强?
Penguin's not saying.
企鹅人没有说
Get out. Get out!
出去, 给我出去!
Click on the red crystal, then the blue
先点红色的水晶, 再点蓝的
Then hold down the shift key.
最后长按shift键
Whoa! You got in!
哇! 你找到了!
I've raided a few tombs in my time.
我无聊的时候会随便查看一些墓穴
She found the secret bonus level to "Death Castle 3000"!
她找到了"死亡城堡3000"的秘密隐藏关卡!
Nobody at school can figure it out.
学校里还没人办得到
The guys are gonna flip.
那些家伙要激动疯了
So is Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德也差不多
He's been waiting in the car for you all this time.
他一直在车里等你
Oh. Thanks.
好吧. 谢谢你
- Working late again? - Yeah.
- 又工作到很晚? - 是啊
Fortunately, my boyfriend is very understanding.
幸好, 我男朋友很善解人意
What about yours?
你的呢?
Girlfriend! I mean, of course girlfriend.
你道女朋友! 我是说, 肯定是女朋友
After all, considering your reputation.
毕竟, 你那么有名的人
Not that it's bad or anything or any of my business
不是说那不好, 或者说那和我又有什么关系
because it's not.
因为并没有
I was just curious. How red is my face?
我只是好奇. 我的脸是不是很红?
Crimson. And no, I don't have anybody special.
非常红. 而且并没有, 我没在和谁约会
Am I that forgettable, Bruce?
我就这么容易被忘掉了吗, 布鲁斯?
I've managed to lose my shadows for a while...
我暂时把我的两个尾巴丢掉了
and I thought I'd paint the town red.
所以就想去放浪形骸一下
Want to come along and empty a few spray cans?
想要和我一起吗?
Excuse me, Kathy Duquesne, Roxanne Ballantine.
抱歉, 这位是凯西·杜肯, 这位是罗姗妮·巴兰坦
- Pleased to meet you. - Yes, I'm sorry.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是, 抱歉
- About what? - I don't know.
- 为什么要道歉? - 我也不知道
- So you never got married, huh? - Uh-uh.
- 你从没结过婚是吗? - 可不吗
Hard to believe. Here she comes.
真不容易看出来. 她出来了
Well, what do you know?
你又看出些什么?
It's the trash picking up the trash.
只不过是一个垃圾挽着另一个垃圾
冰山餐厅
Don't tell me that you don't like anything about me
别说你一点都不喜欢我
I see it in your eyes that look
你的眼睛出卖了你
You think that I don't notice
不要以为我没注意
Don't hide what you feel inside
不要把感情藏在心底
Maybe I can feel the same
或许我和你心意相通
What you do, it's up to you
别再犹豫, 赶紧行动
So maybe you should try again
只要再尝试一下
Maybe you just fade away
千万别一声不吭就无影无踪
Betcha you never, betcha you never
赌你永远, 赌你永远,
Betcha never thought we'd get this far
赌你從沒想過我們会走到这里
Hey, K.D.
嘿, 凯西·杜肯
Looking hot.
你今天好辣
You got some fries with that shake?
要不要和我一起开心一下?
I know, not exactly the book-club crowd.
我懂, 这儿的人都不是那么的有素质
I suppose you know who owns this place.
我想你应该知道这家店的主人是谁
She should. I bought her her first parasol.
她当然知道, 她的第一把遮阳伞是我送的
- Kathleen. - Ozzie.
- 凯思琳 - 奥齐
And Mr. Wayne. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?
韦恩先生, 我们有段时间没见面了, 不是吗?
Yes. The last time was when you stole plutonium...
是的, 上次见你还是你在我的实验室偷钚元素
from one of my labs and threatened to blow up the city.
并且恐吓说要炸掉整个城市的时候
Oh, yes, my more rambunctious days.
哦, 是啊, 我那粗鲁吵闹的过去
Sir, your call just came in.
先生, 有人电话找您
The vagaries of a restaurateur. You understand.
餐馆的忙碌无常, 你懂得
Didn't know you and Penguin had issues.
我不知道你和企鹅人也有过节
It's not the bird that's bothering me, it's you.
困扰我的不是那个鸟人, 是你
- What kind of game are you playing? - Game?
- 你在到底在玩什么? - 什么?
You dump your guards for a private night, and where do you go?
你甩掉保镖去享受私人生活, 又到了哪里?
A club where the patrons are your father's cronies.
你父亲的狐朋狗友开的俱乐部
It's like you want him to hear about it.
就好像你想让他知道一样
I'm not sure I like your tone.
我不喜欢你说话的语气
I think I'll decide in the powder room. Twa-la.
所以我决定去一趟化妆间. 拜
So you've already landed. Splendid.
你已经到了吗, 太棒了
How soon before we can commiserate?
我们最快什么时候能见面?
I can drop by your club tonight.
我可以今晚去你那里
I assume you have a back entrance.
你的俱乐部应该有后门吧
Oh, yes. I use it so much.
当然, 我经常使用它
I'm thinking of installing a revolving door.
都在考虑安一个旋转门了
See you then.
到时见
I said I wasn't to be disturbed.
我说了我不想被打扰
Oh, am I disturbing you?
哦, 我打扰到你了吗?
Can't have that, can we?
真不应该, 是吧?
How dare you?
好大的胆子!
Release me at once, you harridan, or I'll...
快放开我, 你这个泼妇, 不然我就...
They're constricting.
它缩得好紧
They'll slice a penguin like a turkey...
它会像切火鸡一样把你这个鸟人切成片
unless you tell me who your new player is.
除非你告诉我你的新搭档是谁
Who, Penguin? Who's the big, bad boogeyman?
是谁, 企鹅人? 你的下一个犯罪搭档是谁?
I can't hear you.
我听不见哦
- Bane. - Bane?
- 贝恩 - 贝恩?
No, run this way.
不, 走这边
Huh?
哈?
A bat-seeking missile for you, my dear.
一枚蝙蝠追踪导弹向你问好, 亲爱的
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Call for backup!
呼叫支援!
I don't know!
我不知道!
Time to burn a bat.
是时候上一道烧烤蝙蝠了
Come on, let's see those pointy little ears.
快出来啊, 让我看看你那小小的尖耳朵
- Stay together. - Hurry!
- 别跑散了 - 快点!
It must've been a heck of a floorshow.
可真是一场精彩的表演
I have to admit, it's not every date I have ends with a police investigation.
我得承认, 我以前的约会可不都是以在警察局问话结束的
You poor thing. Every time we're together I seem to risk your life.
你这个小可怜. 似乎每次我们在一起玩你都得冒着生命危险
I'm sorry about tonight. You were right about me.
今晚的事我很抱歉. 你对我的看法没错
No, no, don't say that. I jumped to conclusions.
不, 别这样说, 是我太武断了
I was wrong about you.
我之前对你有偏见
And tonight... Tonight turned out wonderfully.
今晚, 今晚我过得非常愉快
The old man wants you.
老板想见你
I'd invite you in
我很想邀请你进来
But I think it's going to be chilly upstairs.
但我恐怕楼上会有点冷
Twa-la.
再见了
Souvenir?
战利品?
I found it in the Penguin's club.
我在企鹅人的俱乐部找到的
How about an autograph?
给我签个名好吗?
Make it a real collector's item.
让它成为真的收藏品
What did you learn at the lounge?
你在休息室看到了什么?
Other than the fact...
一些新东西
that Kathy Duquesne can't be Batwoman, not much.
但是除了凯西·杜肯不可能是蝙蝠女侠以外, 其他没什么
I found this in his office.
我在企鹅人的办公室找到了这个
I think Batwoman used it on him. I kept a piece.
我觉得这是蝙蝠女侠用到他身上的, 就拿了一些
You know removing evidence from the scene of a crime is
你知道从犯罪现场拿走证据
probably not gonna lose you any sleep.
应该不会耽误你太多休息时间
Call it a souvenir.
这个才是纪念品
You saved my life once.
你曾经救过我一命
Nine years ago.
九年前
Arsonists, they burned my parents' shop.
有个纵火犯, 烧了我父母的店
I was sleeping. We lived on the second floor.
那时我在睡觉. 我们家住在二楼
I woke up and my room was filled with smoke.
当我醒来的时候, 房间里充满了烟雾
I couldn't find the window.
我找不到窗户
The floor was getting hot
地板变得滚烫
Flames shooting between the floorboards.
火光从地板的缝隙中射出来
And then, there you were.
之后, 之后你就出现了
I remember.
我记得
The arsonists were working for Rupert Thorne.
纵火犯是替鲁伯特·索恩做事
Part of his protection racket.
专门帮他敲诈勒索
The DA couldn't make the case stick.
当地检察官一直没能正式立案
Yeah, that's why I decided to become a cop.
是的, 这也是我成为警察的原因
I just thought you should know.
我想你应该知道
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 600 0 600 150 0 150
技术资料: 原子重量 2.08563尺寸比: .0893/.096
样本: AA 21012
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
扫描
m 0 0 l 780 0 780 120 0 120
识别成功
That's tight. What's it mean?
你有点紧张啊, 怎么了?
The wire from Penguin's office is identical...
从企鹅人办公室取得的金属
to the new alloy Dr. Ballantine developed.
与巴兰坦博士发现的新合金完全相符
Rocky? You think someone's using her stuff?
洛姬? 你觉得有人用了她的东西?
识别成功
Arms up.
胳膊抬起来
Proceed.
进去吧
- Kevin, are you okay? - No, Rocky, I'm not okay.
- 凯文, 你还好吗? - 不, 洛姬, 我一点也不好
I'm so far from okay, I can't even see it.
我太不好了, 我在这里根本感不到一丝丝的好
Don't give up. We're close. Really close.
别放弃, 我们已经很接近了, 非常接近
Once I find someone in Penguin's organization who is willing to talk...
只要我找到企鹅的组织里有人愿意作证
Rocky, you can't keep doing this.
洛姬, 你不能继续这样了
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
If Penguin finds out that you're spying on him
如果企鹅人发现你在监视他
He won't. Kevin, I can take care of myself.
他不会的, 凯文, 我能照顾好自己的
I'm not the wimp I used to be.
我不像过去那样懦弱了
I've changed. I've had to.
我已变了. 我发誓
You'd have to be Supergirl to stand a chance against his goons.
你要变成超级少女才能有机会打败他的人
You don't know what I've been doing these last four years.
你不知道过去四年我都在做什么
Look, Rocky, I don't want to see you anymore.
听着, 洛姬, 我不想再见你了
- You aren't... - Serious? I'm dead serious.
- 你不是… - 认真的吗? 我非常认真
I've got five more years here before I get a shot at parole.
我只要继续在这里待上五年就有假释的机会
It's stupid to waste your life waiting for me.
把你的时间浪费在等我上面太愚蠢了
It's my life. I can waste it any way I want.
这是我的人生, 我想怎么浪费就怎么浪费
Don't come here again, Rocky.
别再来这里了, 洛姬
- If you do, I won't see you. - Kevin?
- 即使你来了, 我也不会见你 - 凯文?
Kevin, no! Listen to me.
凯文, 别走! 听我说
Kevin!
凯文!
You have no new messages.
您没有新的留言
- Batman? - Nice moves for a computer geek.
- 蝙蝠侠? - 对于电脑宅来说你的身手很不赖
I used to... I mean... Well, so what?
我曾经... 好吧, 那又怎样?
I took self-defense classes
我上过女子防身课
just like a millions other women.
像其他成千上万的女孩子一样
Now it's your turn.
轮到你了
Why are you doing in my apartment?
你为什么来我的公寓?
Checking out your new designs.
看看你的新设计
They're several steps beyond what you're doing for Wayne Tech.
你早就做了比韦恩科技要求的更进一步研究
You were... You had no right to...
你做什么... 你没有任何权利...
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里?
- I was at Wayne Tech. - You left by 7:00.
- 我在韦恩科技 - 你七点就离开了
- Well, I went for a walk. - To the Iceberg Lounge?
- 好吧, 我去散了会步 - 去冰山餐厅?
Wait a minute, are you trying to say I'm Batwoman?
等一等, 你想说我是蝙蝠女?
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
Recognize this? Batwoman used it.
认出它了吗? 蝙蝠女侠用过
It has the same configuration as the alloy you developed for Wayne Tech.
这和你为韦恩科技提供的金属模型一模一样
So? I'm hardly the only one working in metallurgy.
所以呢? 我又不是唯一一个研究金属的人
True, but you're the right body type.
这话没错, 但你们的体态相同
And you have a motive.
你也有动机
I know your fiancé was framed for smuggling by the Penguin.
我知道你的未婚夫被企鹅人诬陷走私
And I know someone broke into the Penguin's files resent recently.
我也知道最近有人闯入了企鹅人的档案室
Yeah? So what?
是吗? 所以呢?
Of course I'm trying to get Kevin's sentence commuted...
我当然想让凯文减刑
but I'm not doing anything illegal.
但是我并没有做任何违法的事
Here's a radical notion:
我给你提供一个新思路如何
Instead of me, how about you investigate the birdman?
别再跟着我了, 去好好查查那个鸟人怎么样?
I bet there's lots more incriminating evidence on his hard drives.
我猜他的移动硬盘里肯定有很多犯罪证据
This game you're playing has high stakes.
你在玩一个极其危险的游戏
Higher than you know.
远比你想象的要危险
You could get hurt or worse.
你可能会受伤, 或者更糟
You sound just like him.
你的话和凯文说的简直一毛一样
I checked the warehouses this morning.
我今天早上检查了仓库
- No reports of any trouble. - Yet.
- 没有发现什么 - 暂时没有而已
There's our cheerful associate.
我们和颜悦色的朋友在这等我们呢
Shall we meet and greet, gentlemen?
我们进去和他打个招呼怎么样, 先生们?
Penguin, I have reviewed your proposal for my employment.
企鹅人, 我看了你的雇佣提议
I'm sorry, but your terms are not acceptable.
抱歉, 你的条款我不能接受
I want carte blanche
我要全权委托
Complete control of the operation.
和行动的完全控制权
I answer to no one.
我不听从任何人的命令
Now wait a minute
等一下
You can't just roll in here and start give orders.
你不能一进来就发号施令
I just did, Senior Duquesne.
我就这么做了, 杜肯先生
Do not worry.
别担心
If this Batwoman attempts any interference at all...
如果蝙蝠女侠还来找麻烦
He has a way with words.
他有他的一套
Now, shall we discuss the shipment?
现在, 我们能来谈谈怎么送货了吗?
This time we have spared no expense.
这次要不惜任何代价
We're using a luxury cruise liner as our cover
我们用豪华游轮的航行做掩饰
And the ship sails tonight.
这艘船今晚就出发
What's the matter?
出了什么事?
The night you and I saw Batwoman...
我们看到蝙蝠女的晚上
Rocky Ballantine was working late at Wayne Tech.
洛姬·巴兰坦在韦恩科技工作到深夜
I knew she couldn't be Batwoman. She's too nice.
我就知道她不可能是蝙蝠女, 她人那么好
I was so sure this time.
我本来非常确定
Well, she can't be in two places at once...
她不可能同时出现在两个地方
unless she has the power to duplicate herself.
除非她有分身术
Robin, get on the computer.
罗宾, 查一下电脑
I need you to cross-reference all databases on Kathy Duquesne and Roxanne Ballantine.
我需要你交叉对比凯西·杜肯和罗姗妮·巴兰坦的数据
Find anything that connects them. Anything.
找到她们的关联, 任何联系都可以
- Where are you going? - To make a house call.
- 你要去哪里? - 上门服务
I got it all here. Their plans, the timetable
我都拿到了, 他们的计划, 时间表
The manpower, Bane's agenda
人手安排, 贝恩的日程表
- He's onto me. - What?
- 他盯上我了 - 什么?
Batman, he knows everything about me:
蝙蝠侠, 他知道了我的一切
Where I work, what I do
知道我在哪里工作, 做了什么
All about Kevin. It's uncanny.
还有凯文的一切, 太可怕了
- So what? - So what? He's gonna ruin everything!
- 这又如何? - 如何? 他会毁掉一切的!
I told you we should've created a new identity
我早告诉过你, 我们需要制造新的身份
Not just spun it off him.
而不是也穿的像个蝙蝠
She's right.
她说的对
Look at how fast he caught onto me.
看看他多快就找上了我
We didn't count on this.
我们可没算到这点
So he thinks you're Batwoman.
所以他认为你是蝙蝠女侠
Two days ago he thought it was you.
两天前他还认为你是
Tomorrow we'll have him think it's someone else.
明天我们让他认为是另一个人
Trust me
相信我
If he really had any idea what's going on
如果他真的知道些什么
I would know.
我会知道的
We are so close to our goal.
我们和目标已经如此接近了
We stop them tonight, and we've broken them.
今晚我们就能阻止他们, 摧毁他们
- Tonight? - They're moving that fast?
- 今晚? - 他们动作这么迅速?
Not fast enough for us, Rocky.
不如我们快, 洛姬
Never fast enough for us.
永远不如我们快
Somebody in here?
有人在里面吗?
- Something wrong? - Nope.
- 出了什么事? - 没事
- Yes. - I got some bad news for you.
- 怎么了 - 我有一个坏消息要告诉你
Or maybe good.
或许是个好消息
m 0 0 l 465 0 465 95 0 95
寻找
There's no connection between Kathy and Rocky.
凯西和洛姬没有任何交集
Different cities, circles and planets.
不同的城市, 不同的生活圈, 甚至都不像在一个星球上
m 0 0 l 465 0 465 95 0 95
寻找
No way they could've known each other.
她们不可能认识彼此
Yes, there is.
不, 她们有可能
All they needed was someone to introduce them.
只需要有一个牵线搭桥的人
机密
Remember, once they load the ship...
记住, 一旦他们把货装上船
Bane will station himself in the pilot's cabin...
贝恩将亲自在驾驶室内
机密
with guards at checkpoints around the deck.
而守卫会在甲板的警戒点上
Get past this one
你绕过这里
and it's straight shot to the atrium where the weapons are.
就能直接进入中庭的武器房
And the gift boutiques.
还都放这些好东西
Kathy, the detonator has a fail safe countdown.
凯西, 雷管的倒计时出了问题
I wouldn't shop too long.
我不能拖太久
I guess this is it.
我觉得这就可以了
You sure you're gonna be all right?
你确定你准备好了吗?
Don't worry, I'll be back.
不用担心, 我会回来的
Seniorita.
小姐
Would you stop that infernal tapping?
你能别敲了吗?
In a few minutes the ship will be in international waters.
再过几分钟船就要进入公海了
And we'll be very rich men.
我们就要变成超级富翁了
Gin.
齐活
Yes. Yes, he's here. We're all here.
是, 没错, 他在这里, 我们都在
She did?
她来了?
No. You want us now?
不, 你想我们现在过去?
Is the shipment...
难道是货物...
The shipment is fine
货物没问题
but he's not leaving the harbor yet.
但是他还没离开海港
He has Batwoman.
他抓到蝙蝠女侠了
Mustn't keep the lady waiting.
可不能让女士久等
- Batman? - You knew Kathy Duquesne.
- 蝙蝠侠? - 你认识凯西·杜肯
- What? - You both took art classes together.
- 什么? - 你们一起上了艺术课
She sketched your face.
她的素描中有你
It was years ago, but it's you.
是很多年前的, 但画中人是你
Kathy had a good eye.
凯西有一双发现美的眼睛
- You also knew Rocky Ballantine. - Who?
- 你也认识洛姬·巴兰坦 - 谁?
Let me jog your memory.
我来提醒你一下
State University, freshman year.
州立大学, 大一新生
Same dorm, same floor, same room.
同一幢宿舍楼, 同一层, 同一个房间
You've been a busy bat.
你一直没闲着啊
Each of you brought something to the party.
你们每个人都有参与
Kathy had the money
凯西提供资金
Rocky had the genius and you
洛姬提供技术支持, 而你
You had the scheme and the will to make it happen.
你来出谋划策让这一切成真
When that fire destroyed my folks' business,
那把火烧毁了我们的家业之后
they never recovered.
我的父母从来没从打击中走出来
They'd worked their whole lives to have is
他们用一辈子的辛劳付出得到的
and then it was ashes, just like that.
就这样, 化为了灰烬
It tore our family apart.
这把火拆散了我的家庭
Everyone knew it was Rupert Thorne
所有的人都知道是鲁伯特·索恩干得
There was no way to prove it.
但是他们无法拿出证据
Now he's gonna know how it feels to see his life go up in smoke.
现在他就要尝尝他苦心经营的一切都化为灰烬的滋味了
Three Batwomen.
三个蝙蝠女侠
It was just a matter of disguising your voices and taking turns.
用变声器掩饰了真实的声音, 你们三个轮流上场
And you know what? It almost worked.
你知道吗, 你们差点就骗过我了
Where is Kathy Duquesne?
凯西·杜肯在哪里?
- I'm here. - Something's definitely wrong.
- 是我 - 肯定出差错了
There's no report from the coastguard of any ship in distress.
海岸警卫队没有收到任何船只遇难的报告
I radioed Kathy, but she's not responding.
我呼叫了凯西, 但是没有收到回应
She's in trouble, Sonia,I can feel it.
她遇到了危险, 索尼娅, 我能感觉到
What're we gonna do?
现在我们怎么办?
Sonia?
索尼娅?
Olé, senior. Exemplary work.
太棒了, 先生, 真是杰作啊
I wanted you here when I realized who she was.
我想让你们一起见证我揭穿她的身份的时刻
I felt a certain caution was in order.
保持一定的谨慎是很有必要的
So who is she?
所以她是谁?
- Kathy? - What's going on, Duquesne?
- 凯西? - 这是怎么回事, 杜肯?
No wonder she always knew our plans.
难怪她总能知道我们的计划
What? You think I told her?
什么? 你们认为是我告诉她的?
She planned to use this.
她想用这个
Don't let the size fool you, seniores
可别被它的尺寸欺骗, 先生们
It's a carbonite bomb.
这是一个碳质炸药
It can take out this entire chamber and more.
可以炸毁整个房间, 甚至更厉害
Are you crazy? How could you do this to me?!
你疯了吗? 你怎么能这样对我? !
It was easy, Daddy. You made it easy
很简单, 爸爸, 这都是你造成的
Because of the kind of man you are.
因为你这种人的存在
The kind of man whose wife is killed just because she stands next to him.
你这种连累自己无辜的妻子被杀的人
The kind of man who makes a prison out of his own house...
你这种把家门口变成监狱
a prisoner out of his own child.
把自己的孩子变成囚犯的人
The kind of man who spreads misery to everything he touches.
你这种把痛苦散播到身边每个角落的人
- And for what? For them? - Shut up!
- 都是为了什么? 为了他们? - 闭嘴!
- This doesn't make sense! - On that we agree
- 这不可能! - 这点我们都同意
because I distinctly remember your daughter at my lounge
我清楚地记得你的女儿在我餐厅的那晚
the same night Batwoman assaulted me.
蝙蝠女侠也袭击了我
You're not in this alone, are you, Kathleen?
你不是孤身作战的, 对吗, 凯思琳?
Who else?
还有谁?
Penguin, no!
企鹅人, 住手!
No, don't!
住手, 停下!
Tell me who else is involved while Daddy still has a neck.
告诉我你的同伙还有谁, 不然你爹地的人头就难保了
Bon voyage, Senior Batman.
一路走好, 蝙蝠侠先生
Bridge, head out to sea.
布里奇, 赶快启航
I want us in international waters now.
我现在就要进入公海
They're heading to sea. What you think?
他们要进入公海了, 怎么办?
Batman said he'd give us a signal...
蝙蝠侠说让我们等信号
That doesn't mean we can't take a closer look.
但他没说不让我们靠近看看
You're out, Duquesne.
你出局了, 杜肯
I should never got mixed up with garbage like you.
我一开始就不该和你们这群垃圾混在一起
Well, that'll give you and your brat
这话还是留给你和你家的杂种
something to talk about in family therapy.
做家庭治疗的时候说吧
Where's the bomb? Wasn't it here?
炸弹去那儿了? 不是在这里吗?
It's not over yet, amigo.
这事还没完, 我的朋友
- Here. - I could've gotten out of them.
- 好了 - 我能自己解开的
No doubt, since you got yourself into them.
我信, 你才被铐了一小会儿而已
Your friends are waiting to rescue you.
你的朋友们在等着救你
Let's not disappoint them.
别让她们失望
No, let's not.
对, 不能让他们失望
Don't! Break the magnets, and it'll go off.
别动! 打碎了磁石它会立刻爆炸
And there's no way to stop the count on without the code...
没有密码是无法停止倒计时的
which escapes me at the moment.
可我恰好不记得密码了
I'm sorry, but one way or another it has to end.
我很抱歉, 但是这件事必须要结束了
Even if she doesn't have the bomb
即使她没拿走炸弹
I suggest we act like cautious birds and head south.
我也建议我们应该像南迁的鸟一样谨慎行事
Well, what do you know? Our two favorite felons.
真想不到! 我们最爱的两个恶棍都在这儿了
Egads, they're multiplying.
天呐, 她居然能分身
That felt so good. Now where's Kathy Duquesne?
简直不要更爽, 告诉我, 凯西·杜肯在哪里?
Daddy!
爸爸!
I knew sooner or later we would face each other, Batman.
我知道我们迟早会正面较量的, 蝙蝠侠
I prayed for it.
我一直在祈祷这一刻到来呢
This ship is going down in less than a minute, Bane.
这艘船在一分钟之内就会沉入海底, 贝恩
That's all the time I need.
这点时间足够了
Should've saved those prayers.
你真的没必要祈祷的
- Abandon ship? - You think?
- 弃船吗? - 不然呢?
Let's go. Double-time it. Come on now.
我们走, 快一点, 加快速度
- Would you move it? - I wanna get out of here.
-你会划船吗? - 赶快走啊
Let's get going. Get out of here!
快走, 离开这里!
Come on, lower, lower, lower.
加油, 低一点, 再低一点
Sonia!
索尼娅!
- I got her. - Don't worry about me.
- 我抓住她了 - 别担心我
Just get them!
去抓他们!
The ship's going down, Penguin.
船在下沉, 企鹅人
Our only consolation is that it will take a few bats with it.
唯一能安慰我们的是, 它会带着几只蝙蝠一起消失
What?
什么?
And I thought penguins liked the water.
我还以为企鹅喜欢玩水呢
Estupido! No bonds can hold me!
蠢货! 没有东西能捆得住我!
What?
什么?
No!
不!
I can still crush you!
我仍然可以捏碎你!
No!
不!
No!
不!
Sonia?
索尼娅?
I've got you.
撑着点
Maybe I should write the report this time, Bullock?
或许这次该轮到我写报告了, 对吧, 布洛克?
For what it's worth, the city's losing a good cop.
无论如何, 这座城市失去了一个好警察
Condoning vigilantes is one thing
纵容义务警察是另一回事
but even Commissioner Gordon draws the line at employing them.
即便是警察局长戈登也不敢越界雇佣他们
We're just lucky the DA's looking the other way.
我们只是很庆幸地区检察官没有这么想
Someday you'll have to tell me how you do it, Batman
希望有一天你会告诉我你是怎么做的, 蝙蝠侠
How you keep from crossing the line.
你是怎么防止自己过界的
When I put on the mask
当我带上面具之后
I couldn't even see the line any more.
我连什么是底线都不知道了
Maybe I don't take it as personally.
或许是因为我不把它当作是私人恩怨
Somehow I doubt that.
我不相信
- Where will you go? - I'm not sure.
- 你要去哪里? - 我也不确定
Someplace simpler
单纯一点的地方
Where capes aren't the prevailing fashion.
不需要我披上披风才能做事
Don't tell me you came to wish me luck.
不要告诉我你是来祝我好运的
That, and to give you this.
是的, 顺便给你这个
Exculpatory evidence that should help release Dr. Ballantine's fiance from jail.
能让巴兰坦博士的未婚夫脱罪的证据
I thought it should come from you.
我觉得由你来给比较好
I... Thank you.
我… 谢谢你
I'm sure she'll appreciate it.
她一定会非常感激的
Huh. I think I'm gonna miss that.
我想我会怀念这种感觉的
七号门
I hated who he was, what he did
我恨他, 恨他的所作所为
The hurt he brought to people.
恨他带给别人的伤痛
But now that he's in here, I feel bad.
但现在他进监狱了, 我感觉很不好
At least we talk.
至少我们开始说话了
He's making a deal to testify against Thorne and Penguin.
他也同意指证索恩和企鹅人了
Maybe he hated his life as much as you hated yours.
或许他也像你一样, 也讨厌他自己的生活
For a computer geek, you're pretty smart.
作为一个电脑宅, 你可真会说话
By the way, how's Bruce?
顺便问一句, 布鲁斯怎么样了?
Mr. Wayne? Fine, I guess.
韦恩先生? 应该很好吧
You haven't heard from him?
你还没收到他的消息?
I think he's been reading the papers.
我觉得他可能看到报纸上的风言风语了
Rocky!
洛姬!
Rocky!
洛姬!
Kevin!
凯文!
Kevin.
凯文
Oh, Kevin.
哦 凯文
Twa-la.
哈喽
About time I returned this.
我来还车了
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来这里?
Funny thing.
说来有趣
This morning I got up thinking
我今天早上起床的时候在想
"Something's wrong."
"有什么事情不太对劲"
And I realized no gunfire, no explosions
然后我意识到, 没有了枪击声和爆炸声
No goons out to do me in.
没有暴徒来绑架我
Everything was peaceful and quiet.
一切都是那么平和安静
And that's when I realized how much I missed you.
这让我意识到, 我有多么想念你
You poor thing.
可怜的小东西
But that was the old Kathy Duquesne.
但那是旧的凯西·杜肯
The new one is different.
新的有点不一样
She intends to live a life of complete respectability.
她打算过一种完全体面的生活
- All the time? - Afraid so.
- 一直吗? - 恐怕是
Well, maybe an explosion now and then.
或许时不时会来个爆炸也说不准