星蝶公主 第一季 Star vs. the Forces of Evil Season 1 第12集: Interdimensional Field Trip Marco Grows A Beard

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画

导演: 戴维·沃森 / 皮耶罗·皮卢索

演员: 爱登·舍尔 / 亚当·麦克阿瑟 / 格蕾·德丽斯勒 / 艾伦·图代克 / 杰夫·贝内特 / 弗雷德·塔特西奥 / 艾瑞克·鲍扎 / 妮娅·瓦达拉斯


台词
本作品之片源来自互联网,仅供学习、交流之用。请自觉于下载后24小时内删除。任何组织和个人不得用于任何商业用途,否则一切后果请自行承担!如果喜欢本片,请购买正版!
It's gonna get a little weird
可能有点不一样
Gonna get a little wild
可能有点疯狂
I ain't from 'round here
我不来自这地方
时间轴: WaitinZ
I'm from another dimension
我来自另一个时空
Gonna get a little weird
可能有点不一样
Gonna have a good time
我要好好享受时光
翻译: 阿拱喜欢阿修 Phoebe
I ain't from 'round here
我不来自这地方
I'm from another, woo-hoo
我来自另一个
校订: Enpistu
I'm talking rainbows
我对彩虹倾诉
I'm talking puppies
我和小狗聊天
后期: Enpistu liloelva
It's gonna get a little weird
可能有点不一样
Gonna get a little wild
可能有点疯狂
I ain't from 'round here
我不来自这地方
I'm from another dimension
我来自另一个时空
Star vs. the Forces of Evil S01E12 Interdimensional Field Trip/Marco Grows A Beard
星蝶公主 第一季第十二集
Seriously, Star, there's nothing to be excited about.
说真的 小星 没什么可兴奋的啊
- It's just-- - The best day of my life!
-不过是 -我人生最棒的一天
We're going on a field trip!
我们要校外旅行啦
Cork it, princess.
别吵了 公主
I can't believe we're actually doing this.
不敢相信我们真的在旅行哎
He's so cute!
他太可爱啦
I just wanna gobble him up.
我都想把他吃掉
惊喜!吓到你了吗?
I hope Jackie likes it as much as you.
希望洁姬能和你一样喜欢它
Ooh. Conversation starter.
要开始聊天啦
Sh. She's right there.
嘘 她就坐在那儿
Yeah, she's right there. You go talk to her.
对啊 她坐在那里呀 你去跟她说话
More than just hello?
说打招呼以外的话
Too risky.
太冒险了
I might say something dumb.
我可能会说些蠢话
This way, I let the kitty pics
这样 我让这张小猫图片
do the talking for me.
代替我去说话
Ooh. Oh, I love it!
噢好棒
She sent me an LOL.
她给我发“哈哈”
We're communicating.
我们有交流了
We're here!
我们到了
Amazing!
真棒
What is it?
这是什么
It's a paper clip.
回形针
Yuck. Luckily, I got my phone.
无趣 还好 我有手机
No distractions, Mr. Diaz.
不许分心 迪亚兹先生
And for the rest of you,
你们也一样
no monkey business!
不许胡闹
This is the Echo Creek Museum of Paper Clips.
这是回音溪的回形针博物馆
We're gonna spend the next eight hours
接下来的八个小时我们就要在这里
learning about the genius of this little--
了解有关这个小东西的优越性能
Miss Skullnick! Stop. This hurts.
史考尼老师 不要说了 听着难受
So boring!
太无聊了
Why must she torture us?
她为什么一定要折磨我们
Well, you know what?
好吧 你们知道吗
Life is boring!
人生本来就是无聊的
Miss Skullnick, life is supposed to be fun.
史考尼老师 人生应该是欢快的啊
I used to think that, but now I'm 50,
我以前也这么想 但是我现在五十岁了
and all my dreams are in the rearview mirror.
我全部的梦想都已经是过去式了
The best thing in my life is teaching you kids,
我人生最好的事就是教育你们这些孩子
and I hate teaching you.
而且我讨厌教育你们
That's 'cause you're doing it all wrong.
那是因为你一直以来都做错了
You think you can lead this trip better than me?
你觉得你能比我带队带的更好么
I was born to lead. Literally.
实际上 我生来就适合领队
Okay, go ahead then.
好吧 那你来当
When you fail,
等你失败了
those brats might actually appreciate me for a change.
这群臭小子没准就该感激我了
Who wants to go somewhere not boring?
谁想去不无聊的地方
- I do, I do. - Yeah!
-我 我 -好极了
Let's go to the morgue.
我们去太平间吧
Welcome to the Dimension of Wonders and Amazements!
欢迎来到奇闻异事时空
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Just a planet full of the most odd
不过是宇宙中一个充满最古怪
and unbelievable things in the universe.
最不可思议的东西的星球罢了
No running, no yelling,
不许乱跑 不许喊叫
no horseplay, no--
不许打闹 不许
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
喂喂
You put me in charge, so rule number one:
你让我负责 所以第一条规矩就是
no rules.
没有规矩
No rules leads to anarchy.
没有规矩还不全乱套了
When you give people the freedom to do whatever they want...
如果你给人们自由 允许他们做想做的事
I get more bars here than I do on Earth.
这里比起地球手机电量更多
...they might just surprise you.
他们也说不定会给你带来惊喜
Try to have a little fun, you big old meanie.
试着找点乐子吧 你这个大块头的小气鬼
Okay. Walking With Trolls.
好棒 与巨怪同行
I heard, once you go in,
我听说 你一旦进去
you never come out.
就永远出不来了
Wait, that's cows at the hamburger factory. Huh.
等等 这话说的是参观汉堡工厂的奶牛
Can we jump through this light-ray thing?
我们能跳过这个光线吗
You don't have to ask my permission.
你们没必要征求我的同意
Fly free, my curious little sparrows.
自由地飞吧 好奇的小麻雀们
Being a leader is easy.
做领队很容易嘛
Just say yes all the time.
只要一直说“好”就行啦
Take my hand, bro.
抓住我的手 兄弟
打开语音导览
Trolls are one of the universe's
巨怪是宇宙中
巨怪的一生
few ultra super centenarians,
极少见的超级长寿者
which means they live a really, really, really really long time.
也就是说他们可以活很长很长很长很长很长时间
I'm gonna live to be 400?
我能活到四百岁
And here I thought I was going through the big change.
此时此地我的身体似乎经历了大变革
Turns out I'm a teenager again!
我又重焕青春了
The cat is in the bag.
猫猫聊天任务启动
Uh, guys, I don't think you're supposed to ride
伙计们 我觉得你们不应该
a Dermathian stingray like that.
这样子骑德麦斯蝙蝠鱼
Miss Star, may I jump into this ominous-looking vortex?
星蝶老师 我能跳进这个看起来不详的漩涡里吗
Francis, please stop where you are and ask yourself,
弗朗西斯 请先站那儿别动 问问自己
is this something you really want to do.
你真的想那样做吗
Justin, no!
不要 贾斯汀
Um, yes, I really wanna do this.
我真的很想这样做
I really didn't think this through!
我真的没有考虑清楚
Oh, stop. You guys knew this would happen.
别闹 你们明明知道会发生什么的
That's not a good idea. Sabrina!
那可不是个好主意 萨布丽娜
Hey, Star, isn't this great?
小星 是不是超级棒
Real great, but you might wanna come down.
真的很棒 但你还是下来吧
Justin!
贾斯汀
Human expansion during the industrialization period
在第三个耐布里克千禧年的工业革命中
of the third Nebulic Millennium
人类数量的剧增
gave rise to the Fierce Troll warrior.
导致出现了凶猛的巨怪武士
Trolls are abnormally strong,
巨怪异常强壮
able to lift 100 times their own body weight.
可以举起百倍于自身体重的东西
Oh, please. There's no muscle here.
拜托 我根本没有肌肉好么
Did that just happen?
这不会是真的吧
No LOL, no smiley face? Nothing?
没有“哈哈” 没有笑脸 什么都没有
Jackie.
洁姬
Time to drop the A-bomb of cute.
该祭出可爱杀手锏了
A for adorable.
代号“萌”
你睡着了吗?
Jackie!
洁姬
No, no, no, don't jump on that.
不不不 别那样跳
I gotcha.
我接到你了
Why did you let me do that, Star?
小星 为什么你让我那样做
- Star! - Sabrina!
-小星 -萨布丽娜
Don't worry. I... I...
别担心 我 我
I don't even know how to help you.
我都不知道怎么帮你
"Universe's Most Deadliest Creature"?
宇宙中最致命的生物
Whoa, I told you these weren't gumballs.
我告诉过你这些不是口香糖
What a tease.
开玩笑吧
Star, can I get mutant super powers?
小星 我能拥有变异超能力吗
Star, we're hungry.
小星 我们饿了
I brought snacks. Stinks to be you.
我自个儿买了零食 你们傻眼了吧
Star, can I touch it with this?
小星 我能用这个碰它吗
Star. Star, meet my new BFF.
小星 小星 见见我的新朋友
BFF.
新朋友
- Star! - Star!
-小星 -小星
Star!!
小星
Can you guys just be quiet for one second?
你们就不能消停一会儿吗
Ah, that's better.
好多了
Francis?
弗朗西斯
Justin?
贾斯汀
Sabrina? Where'd everybody go?
萨布丽娜 大家都去哪儿了
Star. Star, guess what.
小星 小星 猜猜看
Wait. Where's the rest of the class?
等等 班里其他人都哪儿去了
你睡着了吗?
未读
Fine, Jackie. I get it.
好吧 洁姬 我明白了
I know when I'm not wanted.
我知道你不需要我
No, no, no!
不不不
Please work. Please work!
拜托没摔坏 拜托
H-E-L-P?
“救命”
What's that an acronym for?
这是什么新流行语啊
Jackie's text said they'd been captured by some monster.
洁姬短信说他们被一个怪兽抓住了
Marco and I can totally handle this.
马可和我完全可以处理这事
We fight monsters all the time.
我们一直都在打怪兽
I trusted you with the class for five minutes,
我就把全班让你管了五分钟
and you lost them.
你就把他们都弄丢了
They're not lost.
他们没有丢
We just don't know where they are.
只是我们不知道他们在哪儿
They're wherever this is.
他们在有这个的地方
Wait. I remember seeing a trail of socks
等等 在同学们消失后
right after the class disappeared.
我记得看到了一连串的袜子
That's where I'm starting my search.
那就是我要着手开始找的地方
宇宙最舒适史前岩洞
This is it.
就是这儿了
Kids, don't worry.
孩子们 别担心
You're gonna be home soon.
你们很快就可以回家了
Okay, we have to hurry.
我们得快点了
Jump. I'll catch you.
跳 我会接住你的
Come on, jump.
加油啊 跳吧
I can't do this!
我做不到
Take my hand, bro.
抓住我的手 兄弟
Hurry. Next.
快啊 下一个
- Marco! - Jackie!
-马可 -洁姬
Hi. Hey, yeah.
嗨 你好 那个
Marco?
马可
I'll take care of Jackie. You free Janna.
我来帮洁姬 你去救詹娜
Yeah, Marco, help me.
来啊马可 帮帮我
Relax. They weren't real fangs.
放松 又不是真的獠牙
Unless you want them to be.
除非你希望是
Quiet. It's coming.
安静点 怪兽来了
- All right, string monster-- - No!
-看招 毛线怪兽 -不
I'm back in charge, and I need you to get those kids to safety.
我重新接管了 你给我把这些孩子带到安全的地方
What did I say?
我的话你听见没有
Go, go, go!
快走 快走
What did I say? Go, go, go!
你们听见没有 快走快走
Skullnick's really got some moves.
史考尼真的有两下子啊
You bet your tuchus I do.
我当然有两下子啊
Get ready to eat magic!
吃我一招魔法吧
Get that bus moving.
快开车啊
That's how you do it.
干得漂亮
Hey, Marco, is someone sitting there?
嘿 马可 你旁边有人坐吗
Yeah, you are.
有啊 就是你啊
Star, hurry up.
小星 快点
I'm coming.
我来啦
Hey, Cloudy, can you put me down?
嘿 小云 你能把我放下来吗
Sure thing, Star.
当然 小星
Thanks, guys. You're the best.
谢谢大家 你们真棒
We love you, Star.
我们爱你 小星
Love you, too.
我也爱你们
Can you do anything without magic?
你可以不要每件事都用魔法吗
Sunshine Locker Slap!
阳光破门法
Love you, Star.
爱你哦 小星
"You use too much magic."
“你用魔法用得太多了”
Blah blah blah blah!
叽里呱啦叽里呱啦
Hey, Marco.
嘿 马可
Hey, Mike. Sweet beard.
嘿 迈克 胡子很可爱
Thanks, Jackie. I grew it last night.
谢谢 洁姬 这是昨晚长出来的
So full.
好浓密哦
One night?
才一晚上
I've been working on mine for weeks.
我都努力了好几个礼拜了
You know what the quickest way to grow a beard is?
你知道如何让胡子快速增长吗
Is it magic?
是用魔法吗
It's magic!!
就是魔法
I'll stick with my peach fuzz, thanks.
谢了 我还是留着自己的纤纤毫毛吧
This may not be much, but it's mine.
虽然少了点儿 但毕竟是我自己的
Marco, I've got a magic wand.
马可 我有魔杖
I might as well use it.
我也会使用它
Sometimes there's a sense of satisfaction in doing things yourself.
有时自食其力才能得到满足感
Let me put a beard on you!
让我给你变出胡子吧
No, don't touch it!
不 别碰它
I did it. I grew a beard!
我做到了 我长出胡子了
USA, USA!
美国万岁
Congratulations, Marco.
恭喜你 马可
It looks really good on you.
你这样很好看耶
Star, why are you making that face?
小星 你为什么要做出那种表情呢
What face? I don't make face.
什么表情 我没有啊
You used magic on me, didn't you?
你对我用了魔法 是吗
No.
没有
Oh, come on, Star.
噢 得了吧 小星
Oh, you come on. You look so good in your little beard-y.
噢 是你得了吧 你的小胡子看起来棒极了
I wanted to grow it myself!
我希望它自己长出来
Star, my face...
小星 我的脸
Wow. That is a lot of hair.
哇 好多毛发啊
Don't you worry your pretty little face, Marco.
别担心你的小帅脸 马可
It's nothing a little magic can't fix.
没什么东西是魔法不能修复的
Sparkle Razor Shave!
利刃剃发术
Oh, that's a taquito.
噢 是个豆沙卷
Hm. Where's my wand?
我的魔杖在哪里
It's gotta be around here somewhere.
应该就在这附近啊
Where is it?! Wand? Wand!
哪儿去了 魔杖 魔杖
I must've dropped it in the bathroom when Marco's face exploded.
一定是马可的胡子爆发时 被我掉在盥洗室了
Okay, think, Star.
好啦 仔细想想 小星
What would a normal person without a wand do?
一个没有魔杖的普通人该怎么做
Work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work.
工作 工作 工作 工作 工作 工作
That's no help. One second. I got it!
没有用啦 等一下 我知道了
Normal person.
普通人
I'm comin' for you, Marco.
我来找你啦 马可
Oh, man, this would be a lot easier if I had the wand.
天啊 如果我有魔杖 就会简单得多
But at least I got you, Mr. Hedge Clippers.
但起码我还有你 大剪刀先生
Yeah, you don't need no stinkin' wand.
是啊 臭魔杖一边去吧
I wanna cut more!
这些毛发全是我的
I have location on the wand.
我找到魔杖的下落了
It's inside the house, and it's ours for the taking.
它就在房子里 我们唾手可得
That's a house? It's covered in hair.
那是房子吗 长满了毛啊
Maybe we should come back another time.
不如我们还是下次再来吧
Of course.
当然可以
It's just, the wand has never been unattended before.
只是魔杖现在无人看管 这可前所未有
Fine.
好吧
But you idiots are going to carry me.
但你们这群笨蛋要带我进去
I don't want a single hair touching me.
我不想任何一根毛发碰到我
Hold still, you dumb bird.
别动 你只笨鸟
Hurry up. Protect me.
快跟上 保护我
Man, not having a wand isn't so bad.
天啊 没有魔杖也不是很糟糕啊
I bet I'm all the way to...
我就要一路向着
I'm still in the living room?!
我竟然还没出客厅啊
Mr. Hedge Clippers!
大剪刀先生
Avenge me!
替我报仇
Keep moving.
继续走
What's the hold-up?
为什么停下来
Master Ludo, can't we take a break?
卢多主人 我们能休息一下吗
I'm dehydrated.
我脱水了
No breaks.
不许休息
This is taking forever.
不然永远也干不完
Let's go. Do your job.
我们走吧 好好干活
The wand is that way.
魔杖在那边
We're close.
我们很接近了
Clear the path and move it, you idiots.
清理一条通道继续走 你们这群笨蛋
Here.
给你
I'm stuck.
我被困住了
I wish I had my wand.
要是我有魔杖就好了
Oh, hey, there, little guy.
噢 你好啊 小家伙
You stuck here, too?
你也被困住了吗
Oh, I'm so tired,
我好累啊
and his hair is so soft.
他的毛发真软和
Maybe we should take a little nap together.
也许我们应该一起打个盹
Star? Star Butterfly?
小星 星蝶
Hello. Who's there?
嗨 谁在喊我
It is I, Laser Puppy.
是我 激光小狗
I thought you couldn't get any cuter,
我以为你已经够可爱了
but look at you.
但看看现在的你
Thank you. I wag my tail humbly.
谢谢你 我谦逊地摇晃尾巴
You must not give up.
你不能放弃
Marco needs you.
马可需要你
But it's just so hard without my wand.
但没有魔杖 这对我来说太困难了
Let me remind you of a time before your wand,
我来帮你回忆一下获得魔杖之前的时光
when a precocious pre-teen got mixed up with snakes,
你是个早熟的小神童 天天和毒蛇混在一起
goblins and ghouls,
还有小妖精和食尸鬼
all while looking super cute.
那是一段开心的时光
Oh, my gosh, I was adorable.
天啊 那时的我真可爱
You never needed your wand before. Why do you need it now?
你以前从未需要过魔杖 那为什么现在又需要它呢
Also, I'm a puppy that shoots lasers out of my eyes.
而且 我还是一只眼睛可以发射激光的小狗
The choice is yours, Star Butterfly.
这是你的选择 星蝶
Either rise up and conquer or wither here and die.
起来抗争还是在这里枯萎死亡
- Ludo. What are you doing here? - It's the girl.
-卢多 你在这里干什么 -是那个女孩
Wait. The wand is that way.
等等 魔杖在那边
Don't take her. Get the wand.
别管她了 去拿魔杖
Uh, yeah, the bathroom is occupied.
呃 厕所有人
Master, the wand is yours.
主人 魔杖是你的啦
We've got someone who wants to wish you
小卢多 有个人想送给你一个
a very giggly birthday, Ludo.
充满笑声的生日哦
Here comes the tickle monster.
挠痒痒怪兽登场
Tickle, tickle, tickle.
挠痒痒 挠痒痒 挠痒痒
It tickles.
它在挠我痒痒
It's my birthday.
这是我的生日
Hey, where is she?
嘿 她去哪儿啦
Normally, I'd blast you guys with narwhals right now,
通常来说 我会用独角鲸冲击波把你们炸飞
but hey, you don't need magic for everything.
但是呢 没必要用魔法代劳所有事嘛
Oh, my gosh, Marco.
我的天啊 马可
I was looking everywhere for you.
为了你 我到处都找遍了
I'm so itchy. Please help me.
很痒啊 快救我
You're right. I was using my wand too much.
你是对的 之前我过于依赖魔杖了
But I am Star Butterfly, an independent woman
但我可是星蝶 一位独立的女性
with fists like hammers.
双拳如同铁锤一般
I don't care. Just get rid of the hair!
无所谓 快把这些毛弄走
And now, I shall shave this beard off of you
而现在 我应该帮你把胡子刮掉
with this tiny razor,
使用这把小刮刀
just like a normal person.
就像普通人一样
Thank you, Marco,
谢谢你 马可
for teaching me such a valuable lesson.
给我上了一堂意义非凡的课
What a pathetic display back there.
刚才真是个悲剧
You guys make me sick!
你们真让我恶心
No more milkshake privileges for you.
你们别想再有奶昔特权了
I want you to use that time
我希望你们利用那时间
to think about what you've done.
想想你们都做了些什么
Perhaps they should use that time
也许他们应该利用那时间
to think about what you've done.
想想你做了些什么
Exactly. Wait, what?
正是 等等 你说什么
Let me ask you a question.
我有个问题想问你们
What kind of leader throws you into a pit of hair,
什么样的领导会将你们扔进毛发坑里
makes you do all the work,
让你们干完全部的活儿
and shows you no appreciation for your sacrifices?
还对你们的牺牲毫无谢意
Are you talking about me?
你是在说我吗
What kind of leader has all the power
什么样的领导会把
in the universe at his fingertips,
几乎到手的全宇宙的力量
and gets tickled right out of it?
因为怕痒而失之交臂
Toffee, what are you doing?
托菲 你在干什么
Your soldiers deserve better.
你的士兵值得拥有一个更好的领导
You are fired!
你被开除了
Let's put it to your soldiers.
让我们来问问你的士兵们
Who's the better leader,
谁是更好的领导
Ludo...
是卢多
or me?
还是我
You guys belong to me.
你们是属于我的
Three-eyed potato baby,
三眼土豆宝宝
I am like a father to you.
我待你就像亲生父亲一样
Beard deer, I took you in off the streets.
胡子鹿 我接纳你 让你不再流落街头
Are you stupid imbeciles really going to listen to him?
你们这些蠢货真的要听命于他吗
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
This is my castle. Those are my monsters.
这是我的城堡 那些是我的怪兽
Not anymore.
再也不是了
Toffee.
托菲
I think Earth is a pretty great place
我觉得地球这地方真不错
That's saying something
我来自外太空
'Cause I've been through outer space
所以说这话很有把握
I think it suits me, it's just my style
这里适合我 是我的风格
I think I'm gonna stay a little while
最近的生活我就要在这里过
I think that strangers are just friends
我觉得陌生人只是
You haven't met
尚未谋面的朋友
I'm blasting monsters and I never break a sweat
我沉着冷静毫不留情痛击怪兽
I'm really thinking I could call this place home
我真觉得这里就像我的家