本作品之片源来自互联网,仅供学习、交流之用。请自觉于下载后24小时内删除。任何组织和个人不得用于任何商业用途,否则一切后果请自行承担!如果喜欢本片,请购买正版!
It's gonna get a little weird
可能有点不一样
Gonna get a little wild
可能有点疯狂
I ain't from 'round here
我不来自这地方
I'm from another dimension
我来自另一个时空
Gonna get a little weird
可能有点不一样
Gonna have a good time
我要好好享受时光
I ain't from 'round here
我不来自这地方
I'm from another, woo-hoo
我来自另一个
I'm talking rainbows
我对彩虹倾诉
I'm talking puppies
我和小狗聊天
It's gonna get a little weird
可能有点不一样
Gonna get a little wild
可能有点疯狂
I ain't from 'round here
我不来自这地方
I'm from another dimension
我来自另一个时空
Star vs. the Forces of Evil S01E07 Lobstetr Claws/Sleeping Spells
星蝶公主 第一季第七集
Yes! Yes! Now somebody grab the wand!
太棒了 现在谁给我去抢魔杖
Lobster claws, you!
龙虾钳你上
Oh, yeah! I got this.
遵命 让我来
Go, red boy. Go, red boy.Go, red boy!
冲啊红色男孩 冲啊红色男孩
Stop flexing your thorax and get it already!
别展示胸肌了直接抢啊
This is happening now!
这就去
I got it! I got it!
我拿到啦 我拿到啦
Poison Crystal Cupcake Kiss!
毒水晶蛋糕之吻
I love cupcakes! Ahh!
我喜欢纸杯蛋糕
That was fun! But we gotta go to school.
真好玩 可我们得去上学了
Oh, you're on my backpack.
噢 你压着我书包了
All right, morons.
好了 蠢蛋们
Walk of shame. You know the drill.
丢人现眼 知道该怎么做吧
Quit crying and rub some dirt on it.
别哭啼啼了 弄点儿土擦擦
Where do you think you're going, hm?
你这是往哪儿走呢
Uh, back home. To celebrate how close we came with my bros.
回家啊 庆祝我们兄弟间是多么的默契亲密
After that performance?
就你那种表现还想庆祝
You, sir, are a steaming pile of monster garbage.
你 先生 真是彻底的怪兽废物
Ha ha ha! Good one!
哈哈哈 好好笑
You really had me going, boss.
你差点骗到我了 老大
Ugh, you're even bad at getting fired!
你连被解雇这事儿都做不好
- I can't believe I was friends with him. - What a loser.
-不敢相信我怎么会和他是朋友 -真是个屌丝
Earth history is so cool.
地球历史真是太酷啦
Ben Franklin blowing up that kite monster
本·富兰克林用他的闪电力量
with his electric lightning powers?
炸了那个风筝怪物
Like, whoa. Yeah. That's not what happened.
那个 唔 可不是这样的
You want seconds on those cupcakes?!
你还想再吃我一招纸杯蛋糕轰击吗
Um, this is the part where you fight back.
现在该是你反击的时刻了
Well, uh, the thing is...
只不过是
Master Ludo fired me.
卢多主人不要我了
I can never show my face on Mewni again.
我再也不能回到妙尼王国去了
Oh, man. He's taking this really hard.
天哪 他真的受到很大打击
This is probably just a monster trick.
也许这只是怪兽在耍花招
I don't think he's faking it.
我觉得他没撒谎
- We should do something. - Like what?
-我们应该做点什么 -比如
I don't know. But we can't just leave him like this.
我不知道 但我们不能就这样置他不管
Marco, why do you even care?
马可 为什么你这么关心他
Monsters are the bad guys.
怪兽是坏人
I don't have to be bad.
我不一定非要当坏蛋
In fact, I've always secretly wanted to be good.
其实 我心里一直偷偷地想当好人
Well, maybe we can show you how.
好吧 也许我们可以教你该怎么做
What? That's crazy!
什么 太疯狂了
Monsters...are...evil!
怪兽是邪恶的
It's just their nature.
他们的天性如此
No, it's not! Look!
不 才不是 看
Okay, lobster claws.
那好 龙虾钳
The key to being good is
成为好人的关键是
"Do unto others as you'd have them do to you."
“己所不欲勿施于人”
Actually, that's 100 percent wrong.
说实话 彻底搞反了
You want to do the opposite.
你想做好人
Now say you're sorry.
快点说对不起
I landed on a sprinkler!
我落在喷水器上了
This is too hard. I'm never gonna get this.
太难了 我永远学不会
Yeah. You should just give up.
对啊 你只要放弃就好
Okay. Don't listen to her.
别听她的话
Uh, the next time you get the urge to punch somebody,
下次你再有想扁别人的冲动时
just imagine how it would feel if it happened to you.
只要想想 如果换做是你被扁会什么感觉
Wow, that totally would've hurt.
哇 那肯定很疼
My kitty's stuck in the twee.
我的小猫咪困在树上了
Lobster claws, this is your chance.
龙虾钳 机会来了
Careful with my Mr. Mittens!
小心我的猫咪先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Lobster Man!
太感谢您啦 龙虾先生
I knew there was some good in him.
我就知道他内心还是善良的
Now do you see what we're dealing with?
现在你知道我们的对手多凶险了吧
Mr. Mittens is fine. No harm, no fou--
猫咪先生很好 没受伤 没
Okay, that was my fault.
好吧 是我的错
I assumed you knew this but... you can't eat children.
我还以为你知道呢 不能吃小孩子
Really? Not even annoying ones?
真的吗 即便是熊孩子也不行吗
- Never! - Help! Help!
-不行 -救命救命
Help me! My baby is still inside!
帮帮我 我的孩子还在里面
Don't worry. Red boy's got this.
别担心 红色男孩来帮忙
- Wait! - And I'm totally not gonna eat it!
-等等 -我绝对不会吃他的
Cotton Candy Fire Extinguish!
棉花糖灭火器
My baby! Oh, my baby, my sweet baby...
我的孩子 噢我的孩子 我的心肝宝贝
Are you scared? Tell me what you're feeling.
你害怕吗 告诉我你的感受
Downtown lady sing this song
城市的女孩唱起歌
I was wondering where that piano music was coming from.
我想知道那架钢琴怎么自己发声的
Um... Where's lobster claws?
龙虾钳在哪儿
Well, he's not eating humans, that's a step forward.
还好 他没有吃人 也算进步了
Okay, here's an easy one.
有了 这个很简单
Help the old lady cross the street.
帮助老奶奶过马路
I'll help you, miss.
我来帮你 女士
I'd say he's starting to get this.
我得说 他开始明白该怎么做了
Well, I'm not taking my eyes off him for one sec--
我会盯紧他 一刻也不
Ahh! Where's a sprinkler?!
喷水器在哪里
Tragedy today as a rampaging lobster man
今天是灾难的一天 一个暴徒龙虾人
destroyed four city blocks.
摧毁了四条城市街道
Miraculously, no one was injured,
所幸无人伤亡
but one cyclist mourns the loss of his new bike.
只有一个骑车人为损失新自行车难过不已
Oh, it was our first outing together.
这是我俩第一次一起出门
Now I have nothing.
现在我什么都没有了
Yeah, you know how the news sensationalizes things.
你知道新闻向来喜欢夸大煽情
I still believe you can be good.
我还是相信你可以成为好人
But until then, I'm gonna find some rubber bands for your claws.
但在那之前 我得找些橡皮圈把你的钳子绑起来
Why is being good so hard?
为什么做好人这么难啊
The problem is Marco is trying to make you something you're not.
问题在于马可想把你变成违背你本性的样子
You're a vile, repulsive monster.
你是一个讨厌的可恶的怪兽
Yeah. I am repulsive.
是啊 我很可恶
I shouldn't be helping humans, I should be hurting them.
我不应该帮助人类 我应该伤害他们
And I wish I could just get back to smashing your face!
我也希望能像原来那样打烂你的脸
Maybe there's a way we can both get what we want.
也许有个办法能让我们都如常所愿
Ludo! I was just dreaming about kicking your butt.
卢多 我正做梦狂踢你的屁股呢
I couldn't find any giant rubber bands,
我找不到足够大的橡皮圈
but...teddy bear mittens!
可找到了 泰迪熊娃娃
- They're back? - Yeah. I lured them here.
-他们回来了 -对 我把他们引过来的
To get lobster claws his old job back.
为了让龙虾钳重拿回工作
I'm gonna let him beat me up. Play along.
我打算被他打败 当然是演戏
What? That's crazy!
天哪 太疯狂了
All right, Ludo, I got more than cupcakes this time!
卢多 这次可不仅仅是纸杯蛋糕了
Uhh, I said, "I got more than cupcakes this time."
呃 我说 这次可不仅仅是纸杯蛋糕了
Don't worry, boss. I got this.
别担心 老大 我来对付她
Didn't I fire you?
我不是开除你了吗
You know, he has gotten way better.
你看 他的确做得好多了
Yes. Yes. I do see marked improvement.
是啊是啊 我看到他是明显进步了
But I'd really be impressed
但如果你能抢到魔杖
if you would just grab the wand!
我会印象更深刻的
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
Being bad feels so good.
做坏人感觉好棒
How could you do this?
你怎么能这样
I was trying to help you!
我可一直在帮你
Don't listen to her. She's the enemy!
别听她的话 她是敌人
No, I saw the good in you! Don't do it!
不 我看到了你内心的善良 不要那样做
Act like a monster and give it to me!
要像个怪兽一样 把魔杖给我
Lobster claws, please!
求你了 龙虾钳
Ahh! I always forget about that karate boy!
我老是忘了还有个空手道男孩
Stardust Daisy Devastation!
星尘雏菊破坏波
You had the wand in the palm of your claws!
你的钳子都握住魔杖了
- What did it feel like? - It kind of tingled.
-那是什么感觉 -大脑有点混乱
I knew it! I'm so jealous. Can I touch your claws?
我就知道 好嫉妒呀 我能不能碰一下你的钳子
Don't do it, lobster claws!
龙虾钳 不要
What about wanting to be good?
你不是还想成为好人的吗
That's my monster!
这才是我的好怪兽
Ahh. Marco. You were right.
马可 你是对的
There was some good in him, after all.
说到底 他还是有善良的一面
Wow, Star's getting better at her magic.
小星的魔法进步了
This is really peaceful.
真是平静又安宁
Mega Explosive Crystal Laser!
大爆炸水晶射线
Here, kitty kitty.
来啊 小猫咪
Thanks for saving me.
多谢你救了我
Again, that makes it 28 saves for you,
又一次 你一共当了二十八次救世主了
but... Who's counting?
但谁会指望我呢
Wow, Marco. I just love what you've done with the place.
哇 马可 我好喜欢你把屋子布置成这样
What? I didn't do this.
什么 这不是我做的
- Well, somebody did. - Somebody?
-好吧 那就是别人做的 -别人
Birds and rainbows and... whatever that is.
小鸟 彩虹 还有 无论这是啥
- ‘Sup? - This has to be you.
-你好 -这肯定是你干的
Sorry, it wasn't me.
抱歉 不是我
Eh, looks more like your dad's work.
看起来更像是你爸做的
Ha ha ha ha! But the rest of this, no.
哈哈哈 但其他的不是
Star? What are you doing?
小星 你在干什么
- Ahhh! Okay. Oh, whoa whoa. - Playing messages.
-好吧 -播放留言
Star. Just calling with your daily
小星 打电话给你没什么大事
reminder to behave like the queen- in-training that you are.
只是提醒你举止要表现出见习女王的样子
Ow. Star! Wake up!
小星 快醒醒
Beanbag. Monster. Metamorphosis.
豆袋沙发 怪兽 变身
Morning, beanbag chair monster.
早上好 豆袋沙发怪兽
Marco! Lightning to the rescue!
马可 闪电营救
That's, uh, 29 to 4.
现在是二十九比四
You were spelling in your sleep!
你做梦时一直念咒语
That must be why you don't
一定是因为这样
remember turning our living room into a jungle.
你不记得你把我们的客厅变成了丛林
Oh, no, you gotta fix me, Diaz.
噢不 你一定要救我 迪亚兹
Now's my chance to save you.
终于轮到我来救你啦
Psychology is like karate for your mind.
心理学就像是针对你大脑的空手道
I'm gonna dig deep in your brain to see what makes you tick.
我准备深入挖掘你的大脑 看看是什么让你变成这样
Ohh. Yeah, we have something like that on Mewni.
好呀 妙尼王国也有类似的东西
Yeah, this is pretty different.
这完全是两码事
Now, before we start,
在我们开始之前
- I must transform myself. - Transform?
-我必须先变装 -变装
Ahhh. Glasses. Paper.
眼镜 纸
Clothes. Book. Dr. Marco, Ph.D.
衣服 书 马可医生 心理学博士
What does Ph.D. Stand for?
博士是什么意思
Pretty handsome dude.
非常英俊的小伙
Mom! Go back to bed.
老妈 回去睡觉吧
All right, Miss Butterfly.
好的 小蝶小姐
I'm going to administer a series of
我准备进行一系列的
psychological tests to uncover what's bothering you.
心理测试来揭开是什么在困扰着你
Oooh. Tests. Sounds fun!
噢 测试 听起来很好玩
Oh, wait, no it doesn't.
等等 它并不好玩
Test number one. Role playing.
测试一 角色扮演
I want you to pretend to be someone close to you.
我希望你扮演一个与你亲近的人
Hi, I'm Marco. My skinny jeans are awesome!
嗨 我是马可 我的紧身裤很帅
Ooh, here comes Jacquelyn Thomas!
洁姬•琳恩•托马斯来了
I'm gonna impress her with my karate.
我要用我的空手道来吸引她注意
I got this cute little mole.
我有一颗可爱的小痣
Test number two. Art therapy.
测试二 美术疗法
Paint me a picture of your childhood.
请画一张关于你童年的画
Mmmm. Such depth. So many symbols.
太深奥啦 好多象征符号啊
What does it say about your childhood?
这幅画跟你的童年究竟有什么关联
I was just drawing unicorns and monsters 'cause they're cool.
我画独角兽和怪兽只是因为它们很酷
Tell me what you see on this paper.
告诉我 你在这张纸上看到什么
An ink blot! I win!
一片墨迹 我赢了
Okay, no no no. What does this remind you of?
不 不是的 它让你想起什么
Oh, yes, that's good.
嗯 很好
- What about this one? - A little alien guy in a gnome cap.
-这张呢 -一只小外星人戴着小矮人的帽子
Maybe I'm sleep-spelling because
也许我说梦咒是因为
I'm secretly a little alien guy in a gnome cap.
我背地里是一只戴着小矮人帽子的小外星人
No. Now what about-- ugh, wait. Hold on, this is a mistake.
不是的 接下来这张 等等 这张错了
That reminds me of my overbearing mother
它让我想起我那专制的母亲
suffocating me with all the duties
要我负起女王的全部责任
of becoming a queen for the rest of my life.
我的后半生都被压得透不过气
I think we may have found the root of your problem.
我想我们也许找到了你问题的根源
You have mother issues!
你和你妈妈的关系有问题
Yay! I have Mother Issues.
好呀 我和妈妈的关系有问题
- No, that's bad. - Aww. I have mother issues.
-这是坏事 -啊 我和妈妈的关系有问题
Identifying the problem is the first step to recovery.
认清问题是痊愈的第一步
- Aw, man. - Get away!
-天啊 -走开
Wait. What the--?
等等 这是什么
Undy pants? Oh, no.
内裤 噢不
No, I'm in my jam jams.
不 我穿着睡裤呢
Ugh, you weren't sleep-spelling,
你不是在说梦咒
you were just defending yourself
你是在保护自己
against that sleep-goblin-elephant.
对抗那只梦中的妖精大象
Wow! I'm hardcore.
我真是重口味
I came here for your face!
我是为你的脸而来
To steal your face!
为了偷你的脸
You hurt me in my butt!
你弄伤了我的屁股
Could you... stop yelling?
你可以不要大喊大叫吗
Well, I'm sorry. I don't have any ears.
对不起 我没有耳朵
I'm on the run from St. O's.
我从圣奥加教养院逃跑出来
Well, you can't stay here.
那你不能待在这里
I don't want to go to St. O's!
我不想去圣奥加教养院
Oh, you're going to St. O's.
你会去圣奥加教养院的
You see, we're both big girls.
你看 我们都是亭亭少女
We got the same highs and lows,
我们身高相同
the same east and west. You can hardly tell us apart.
体型相同 很难分清我们谁是谁
Except for in the face.
除了看脸
So I'm gonna laser finger your face off of your head.
所以我打算用激光手指把你的脸割下来
Oh, you can have my face.
你可以装上我的脸
See, I'm gonna wear your face
而我戴上你的脸
and then you can go to jail. 'Cause you look like me.
然后你就会被送去监狱 因为你长得跟我一样
It's just a classic face-switch scenario.
真是堪称经典的换脸方案
Oh, yeah. Oh, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最笨主意
Don't worry, Star. I'll save you!
别担心 小星 我会救你的
Be careful on this roof.
小心屋顶
It is slippery from the evening dew.
夜晚的露水让它变得很滑
Let me go, you weirdy weirdo!
放我走 你这怪物
Or is he just really far away? I can't tell.
还是他离得太远了 我可不知道
Glasses. Paper. Clothes.
眼镜 纸 衣服
Book. Dr. Marco, Ph.D.
书 马可医生 心理学博士
You don't have to do this.
你不必这样做
I have an 'A' in psychology.
我的心理课成绩是A
Use your mind karate!
快用你的大脑空手道
I already told you. I don't have any ears.
我早就告诉过你 我没有耳朵
Well, maybe that's why you're in this mess.
也许这就是你陷入一团糟的原因
Okay, I do have ears. But I don't use them
好吧 我确实有耳朵 但我不用它们
to listen to people.
去聆听别人
The only people I listen to is my mind.
我只听我自己的话
And right now, my mind is telling me to steal her face.
而现在 我的大脑告诉我把她的脸偷下来
But you can't keep running from your problems.
但你不能一直逃避你的问题
When you steal other people's faces,
在你偷别人脸时
all you're really stealing is your future.
你真正偷走的是自己的未来
But I like my future.
但我喜欢我的未来
I don't like my future. Camera phone.
我不喜欢我的未来 拍张照
Wow, Marco. You really saved my face.
马可 你可真是救了我一面
I don't get it. Why is this tally thing such a big deal to you?
我不明白 你干嘛这么在意这个计数本
Uhhh...I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess... you're this magic princess from another dimension
我猜 你是来自异次元的魔法公主
Marco, you are awesome.
马可 你酷毙了
We don't need to get caught up in who saves who.
我们不必纠结于是谁救了谁
All that matters is that we have each other's back.
重要的是我们能彼此依靠
Yeah. But this time,
对呀 但这次
I totally saved you. Woohoo!
完全是我救了你
You're right. We shouldn't keep track anymore.
你是对的 我们不需要再记录这种数据
I think Earth is a pretty great place
我觉得地球这地方真不错
That's saying something
我来自外太空
'caue 've been through outer space
所以说这话很有把握
I think it suits me,
这里适合我
I think I'm gonna stay a little while
最近的生活我就要在这里过
I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met
我觉得陌生人只是尚未谋面的朋友
I'm blasting monsters and I never break a sweat
我沉着冷静毫不留情痛击怪兽
I'm really thinking I could call this place home
我真觉得这里就是我的家