Long ago, in ancient China,
在很久以前 在古时候的中国
the Peacocks ruled over Gongmen City.
孔雀一族统治着宫门城
They brought great joy and prosperity to the city
因为烟火的发明
for they had invented fireworks.
他们统治下的凤凰城一片欢乐祥和的景象
But their son, Lord Shen,
但是他们的儿子 沈王爷
saw darker power in the fireworks.
发现了烟火黑暗的一面
What had brought colour and joy
那就是它不仅可以带来色彩和欢愉
could also bring darkness and destruction.
也同样可以带来黑暗和毁灭
Shen's troubled parents consulted a soothsayer.
沈的父母无奈之下求助于预言家羊仙姑
She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path,
她告诫孔雀夫妇如果沈继续研究烟火的黑暗面
he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white.
总有一天他会被一个黑白勇士打败
The young lord set out to change his fate.
年轻的沈妄图改变自己的命运
But what he did next only sealed it.
但是他之后所做的 却印证了预言
Shen returned to his parents full of pride.
沈志得意满地回到父母身边
But in their faces, he saw only horror.
却只从他们的脸上看到了惊恐
He was banished from the city forever.
他被永远地驱逐出了宫门城
But Shen swore revenge.
但是沈发誓他会报仇的
Someday he would return
总有一天 他会回来
and all of China would bow at his feet.
到时 整个中原都将臣服于他脚下
lt's almost done, Lord Shen, but we've run out of metal.
就快完成了 沈王爷 但是我们的金属用完了
Search the farthest villages! Find more metal!
搜寻最远的村落 掘地三尺也得找来更多金属
China will be mine.
中原就快是我的了
And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five!
然后神龙大侠加入了盖世五侠
And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!
于是他们组成了史上最强的功夫组合
Enough talk. Let's fight!
说得够多了 我们开打吧
- Thirty-three... - Listen, listen!
- 三十三个... - 快听 快听啊!
You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!
神龙大侠正在里面训练呢!
Thirty-three. Stop him!
三十三个 行了 别继续了
- Thirty-four. - lt's too dangerous!
- 三十四个. - 太危险了
- Thirty-five. Stay focused. - Thirty-six!
- 三十五个了. 集中精力 - 三十六个了
- Thirty-seven! - Yeah!
三十七个了
How is he doing that with his face?
他的脸怎么可以这么扭曲?
Thirty-eight bean buns!
三十八个豆沙包
Yes! New record! You monster!
新纪录了 你这怪物
- Keep going! Hit 40! - He'll never hit 40.
- 继续啊 冲击四十个 - 他从来没有试过四十个
You guys wait and we'll go to 40.
你说得对 伙计 我要挑战四十个!
- He did it! - Well done, Po!
- 他成功了 - 干得好 阿宝
Your training has paid off.
你的训练要迟到了
Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!
哦 师父在等我 我得走了 一会儿见
You'll save those for me, right?
你们会给我留些包子的 是吧?
Master Shifu, what do we got?
师父 怎么了?
Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain?
有海盗吗? 火山上来的汪达尔人(古日耳曼人的一支 类似于中国古代的蛮族)?
Whatever it is, l will take them down. 'Cause l am in a mood.
不管是谁我都会打败他们的 因为我现在跃跃欲试
l need to get something done, you know what l mean?
我得找个人修理一顿 你听到了吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊?
One of Master Oogway's final teachings.
乌龟大师留下的一项最终教义
How did you do that?
您怎么做到的啊?
- lnner peace. - lnner piece. That's cool.
- 内心的平静 - 内心的平静 太酷了!
- lnner piece of what? - lt is the next phase of your training.
- 什么是内心平静啊? - 这就是你下一阶段要修炼的内容
Every master must find his path to inner peace.
每位宗师都必须自己找到内心平静的方法
Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this...
有些人选择在洞穴里像这样冥想五十年
...without the slightest taste of food or water.
连最基本的食物和饮水都不需要
Some find it through pain and suffering, as l did.
- 还有些人通过经历痛苦来达到 像我就是
Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior
阿宝 你被选为神龙大侠的那天
was the worst day of my life.
就是我人生中最惨淡的一天
By far. Nothing else came close.
到目前为止 没有什么比得上那天了
lt was the worst, most painful, mind-destroying, horrible moment...
- 再也没有比那时候更痛苦 更无助 更摧残意志 ...
- OK. - ...l have ever experienced.
- 好了. - ...的经历了
But once l realised the problem was not you, but within me,
但是后来我发现 问题不在你 而是在我自己身上
l found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.
我达到了内心平静的境界 能够自如地驾驭宇宙的川流不息
So that's it? l just need inner peace?
所以说 我只需要达到内心的平静就可以了?
My innards are already super, super peaceful,
我这里面已经超级超级平静了
so all l need to do is just get this thing going.
所以我只需要这样就行了
lnner peace, you're going down.
内心平静 你快掉下来了师父
Now show me what you were doing there with your feet.
让我看看你怎么用脚支撑的
l saw you do sort of a fancy foot...
在我看来真是不可思议...
Po! Bandits! Approaching the Musicians Village.
阿宝! 狼群悍匪们正在袭击乐师村
Tell those musicians to start playing some action music because it is on.
告诉那些乐师们演奏些动感的音乐 因为我们要开打了
Don't worry, Shifu, l'll master inner peace as soon as l get back.
师父 你别担心 我一回来就跟你学习内心平静
No snack stops this time.
这次可没有课间零食时间了
Wait, are you serious?
等等 你说真的?
Get all the metal you can find!
把所有能找到的金属都带走
Help, help, help, help. Help!
救命啊 救命啊 救命啊
That's everything! Let's get out of here.
都拿到了 我们走吧
A panda? That's impossible.
熊猫? 不可能吧
My fist hungers for justice.
我的拳头渴望着正义
That was my... fist.
这... 好吧 就是拳头
- Get 'em! - Come on!
- 抓住他们 - 来啊
Tigress, Double Death Strike!
悍娇虎 我们双剑合璧吧
Tigress! Monkey!
悍娇虎! 猴王!
- Crane, go! - l'm on it!
- 灵鹤 快去救人 - 我来了
Chew on that, tubby!
享受吧 死胖子!
- Sweetie, are you OK? - What happened?
- 你没事吧? - 怎么了?
Thank you. Thank you for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.
欢迎光临神龙大侠面食豆腐店
- More tea? Lemon sauce? - No.
- 需要茶吗? 还是柠檬酱?
lf you need anything, just ask.
有什么需要尽管开口
- Thank you. - Feet of Fury!
谢谢
The Dragon Warrior's mop. He mopped these very floors!
神龙大侠的扫把 他那时候肯定很穷
No touching! You'll get the mop dirty.
别碰 会弄脏的
- He once waited on me. - Awesome!
- 他当时在等我 - 太爽了
Yeah, l have the stain to prove it. Hey, where is the Dragon Warrior?
我就是来找他证明的 嘿 神龙大侠在哪?
He doesn't work here any more.
他不在这里工作了
He's busy out there protecting the Valley.
他现在很忙 得保护整个镇子
- The Dragon Warrior! - There he is.
- 神龙大侠
- Here. OK. Nice kid. - The Dragon Warrior!
- 来亲亲 好 - 神龙大侠!
- Should've told me you were coming. - Hi, Dad.
- 你来之前先告诉我一下啊. - 嗨 老爸
l would have saved you some stinky tofu.
- 我会给你留一些臭豆腐的 - 呃
- Dad, can l talk to you? - Of course, son.
- 老爸我能跟你说个事吗? - 当然了 儿子
ln honour of my son, free tofu dessert for everybody!
为了迎接我儿子: 我请所有人吃豆腐点心
Oh, it's so good to see you, Po.
看到你真高兴 阿宝
Have you lost weight? l can almost put my wings around you.
你瘦了? 我都快能围抱你了
Ah, well, maybe a little.
可能是瘦了点
Poor you, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup.
阿宝 你肯定很饿吧 我来给你做个汤
No, that's OK, Dad. l'm not hungry.
谢谢 老爸 但是我不饿
Not hungry? Po, are you all right?
不饿? 阿宝你怎么了?
Yeah. No, l'm fine. l just...
嗯 我没事 我只是
Earlier today, l was fighting these bandits.
今天早些时候 我正和狼匪们打斗 当然没什么危险
Nothing too dangerous. l mean, they were just, you know...
他们很水的... 你知道
- Yeah? - And then the strangest thing happened.
然后 突然发生了奇怪的事情
l had this crazy vision.
我好像出现了幻觉
l think l saw my mom and me, as a baby.
我好像看见了自己小时候和我妈妈在一起的样子
- Dad? - What...?
老爸? 天呐!他说什么?
How do l say this?
我怎么说呢?
Where did l come from?
我从哪来的?
Well, you see, son, baby geese come from a little egg.
儿子 你看是这样的. 小鹅是从鹅蛋里孵出来的
- Don't ask where the egg comes from. - Dad, that's not what l meant.
别问我蛋从哪儿来的 - 老爸 我不是这个意思.
l know it's not.
我知道你不是这个意思
l think it's time l told you something l should have told you a long time ago.
是时候告诉你些事情了, 一些早就该告诉你的事
You might have been kind of a...
你其实是我...
- l knew it. - You knew?
- 我就知道 - 你怎么知道的?
- Well, who told you? - No one. l mean, come on, Dad.
- 谁告诉你的? - 没有人告诉我 我是说 得了老爸
But if you knew, why didn't you ever say anything?
但是你要是早就知道 为什么你从来不问我呢?
Why didn't you say anything?
你也从来没说过啊?
How did l get here, Dad? Where did l come from?
老爸 我怎么来这儿的? 我从哪儿来的?
Actually... you came from this.
其实 ... 你是从这里出来的
lt was just another day at the restaurant.
那是一个晴朗的午后
Time to make the noodles.
我在面馆里开始准备做面
l went out to the back, where my vegetables had just been delivered.
我去屋后面拿刚刚送过来的新鲜蔬菜
There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.
有卷心菜 芜菁 小萝卜...
Only there were no radishes.
但是 小萝卜都没了
Just a very hungry baby panda.
取而代之的是一个饥饿的熊猫宝宝
There was no note.
现场没有任何留言的纸条
Of course, you could have eaten it.
当然也有可能是被你吃了
l waited for someone to come looking for you, but no one did.
我想等等看有没有人来找你, 但是没人出现
l brought you inside.
我把你带回屋子里
And fed you again.
再给你喂吃的
And tried to put some pants on you.
我想给你穿条裤子
And then l made a decision that would change my life forever.
然后我做了一个改变我一生的决定
To make my soup without radishes.
就算我以后的汤里都没有小萝卜了
And to raise you as my own son.
我也要把你当亲儿子来养
Xiao Po, my little panda.
小阿宝 我的小熊猫
And from that moment on, both my soup and my life
从那以后 我的汤和我的人生
have been that much sweeter.
都变得更加甜蜜了
And, little Po, that's the end of the story.
我的小阿宝啊 故事就到这了
Look at me. No, don't look at me.
看着我 算了 别看我
That's it? That can't be it. There's gotta be more, Dad!
就这些? 不对啊 应该还有些故事的
Well, there was the time you ate all my bamboo furniture.
好吧 还有些关于你吃光我所有竹制家具的事情
lt was imported, too.
也挺值得一说的
One dumpling, please, Dragon Warrior size.
我要一个神龙大侠吃的那种大号包子
Oh, Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning,
哦 阿宝 你的故事或许没有一个快乐的开始
but look how it turned out.
但是看看现在
You got me, you got kung fu, and you got noodles.
你有我 还有功夫 而且你还有神龙大侠牌面条
l know. l just have so many questions.
我知道 我只是还有些疑问
Like how did l ever fit in this tiny basket?
比如 我怎么能装进这么小的箱子的
Why didn't l like pants?
为什么我不喜欢穿裤子
Good. Watch your form.
好 跟着感觉走
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好 各位
Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.
客套话咱就不说了, 请你们离开我的地盘
- Your house? - Yes.
- 你的地盘? - 当然了
Didn't you see the peacock on the front door?
你们没看见门上的孔雀标志吗?
There you are, Soothsayer.
你好啊 羊仙姑
lt seems your fortune-telling skills are not as good as you thought.
貌似你的预言水平和运气都没有想象的那么好啊
- We shall see, Shen. - No, you shall see, old goat.
- 我们走着瞧 沈 - 你会明白的 老家伙
- Where were we? - What do you want, Shen?
- 哦我们说到哪儿了? - 沈 你到底想干什么?
What is rightfully mine. Gongmen City!
- 我要夺回本来就属于我的 宫门城
Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters' Council,
宫门城现在由长老会管理
and we will protect it. Even from you.
我们会保卫宫门城不受外人侵犯 即使是你也不例外
l'm so glad you feel that way.
我很高兴你这么想
Otherwise, l'd have dragged that here for nothing.
不然他们拖着这个礼物就白忙一场了
What's in the box, Shen?
沈 箱子里的是什么?
You want to see? lt's a gift.
你想知道吗? 是个礼物
lt's your parting gift, in that it will part you.
这是用来分解你的礼物, 它将会把你肢解
Part of you here, part of you there
把你炸得这儿一块 那儿一块
and part of you way over there, staining the wall!
还有一块就在你现在站的地方, 让你血溅当场
You insolent fool!
你个傲慢的蠢货
- Show-off. - That is a warning.
- 哟 还不错嘛 - 这只是个警告
You are no match for our kung fu.
比功夫 你根本就不是我们的对手
Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?
你们知不知道宫门城的城主?
- Master Thundering Rhino? - Yes.
- 雷霆犀牛大侠? - 对 就是他
- Son of legendary Flying Rhino? - Yes.
- 传说中翔天犀牛侠的儿子? - 对
And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents in the Valley of Woe?
在恶狼谷徒手打败数以万计的巨蛇的那个?
- He's dead. - Whoa.
- 他死了 - 这
Rhino's Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.
犀牛侠的铁布衫不是金刚不坏吗
lt was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon,
他不是败于武术 沈王爷创造了一个新武器
one that breathes fire and spits metal.
一个吞火吐钢的武器
Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of kung fu.
如果不阻止他 这将会是功夫的末日了
- But l just got kung fu! - And now you must save it.
- 我才刚刚学会功夫啊! - 所以你现在必须拯救它
Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!
去吧! 摧毁那个武器 将沈王爷绳之以法
OK, here we go! Here we go!
好的 我们出发吧
Wait a second. How can l do this?
等等 我怎么做得到呢?
l mean, how can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?
我是说功夫怎么去阻止一个要终结功夫的东西呢
Remember, Dragon Warrior,
神龙大侠 记住 当你心如止水的时候
anything is possible when you have inner peace.
你将无所不能
lnner peace. lnner peace. lnner peace.
内心的平静
Oh, Po, l got you a travel pack.
我给你把行囊都收拾好了
l packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables.
我替你打包了一星期的食物 饼干 小面包 蔬菜
And l even packed all your action figures. See?
还带上了你所有的玩具人偶 瞧!
l don't know what those are. Never seen them before in my life.
噢! 呃... 嘿 我不知道那是什么 之前压根就没见过
Dad, you got scratches on my Tigress.
爸 你划伤了我的娇虎玩偶
l also packed your paintings of our best time together,
我还替你放了些画 关于一起度过的快乐时光
just in case you get lonely.
只是以防万一你会孤单
That's me and you making noodles. And that's me and you eating noodles.
这个画的是我和你在做面条. 这个是我和你在吃面条
And that's me giving you a piggyback ride.
这个 是我让你骑着玩
That cute? On second thought, l'll hang on to this one.
真可爱 我再想想要不要给你看看这个
- Hey, they're waiting for me. - Of course, of course.
嘿 他们在等我呢 当然 当然
You have a job to do... far from home,
你有事要去做 远离家乡
in a strange city, filled with strange people, and strange noodles,
去陌生的城市 到处都是陌生人和陌生的面条
facing horrible danger from which you might never return!
面对可怕的危险 说不定会因此永远回不来!
- Don't go, Po! - l gotta go.
- 别去 阿宝! - 我得走了
l'm the Dragon Warrior. lt's kind of my job to save kung fu.
我是神龙大侠啊 拯救功夫是我的使命
And if l don't... what am l?
如果我不去 那我会是什么?
- Po, it's time. - Goodbye.
- 阿宝 该走了 - 再见
Don't worry, Mr. Ping.
别担心 平先生
He'll be back before you can say ''noodles''.
在你能说出"面条"这个词之前 他就会回来的
Come on, guys, let's go!
快点儿 伙计 我们走
Mom? Dad? ls that you?
妈妈? 爸爸? 是你们吗?
Oh, hi. Hey, son. You're back.
哦嗨 嘿 嘿 儿子 你回来了
Honey, what are you doing here?
宝贝儿 你在这里干什么?
But l thought...
- 可我以为...
We replaced you, dear, with this lovely radish.
- 亲爱的 我们用你换了一个可爱的萝卜
- Radish? - lt's quiet, polite, and, frankly,
- 萝卜? - 他又安静 又礼貌 而且说实话
does better kung fu.
功夫比你好
Radish, radish, radish, radish.
萝卜 萝卜 萝...
lnner peace! lnner peace! lnner peace! lnner peace! lnner peace...!
内心平静
l'm... training.
我 呃 正在练习
The mast is not a worthy opponent.
桅杆可不是个好对手
- l am ready. - OK.
- 我准备好了 - 好吧
l think l prefer the mast.
我想我还是打桅杆比较好
Apologies. l used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train.
抱歉 我以前练习的时候常常徒手打铁树
Now l feel nothing.
所以现在我什么也感觉不到
That's severely cool.
那太酷了
So, this punching ironwood trees, how long did you have to do that?
那么 打铁树这事 你之前练习了多久?
- Twenty years. - Oh, 20, 20 years.
- 二十年 - 哦 二十 二十年
ls there any, you know, faster way?
有什么更快的方法吗?
You know, until you, you know, don't feel anything?
就是 变得什么也感觉不到
...l don't think hard style is your thing.
我不认为 勤学苦练适合你
Po, why are you really out here?
阿宝 你为什么要跑到外面来?
l just found out that my dad isn't really my dad.
我只是刚发现我爸不是亲生的爸爸
Your dad? The goose.
你爸爸? 那只鹅
That must have been quite a shock.
这对你肯定打击不小
- And this bothers you? - Are you kidding me?
- 这件事让你很困扰? - 你在开玩笑吗?
We're warriors, right? Nerves of steel.
我们是大侠 不是吗? 有钢铁般的神经
Souls of platinum.
真银般的意志
So hard-core, you don't feel anything.
铁石心肠得什么也感觉不到
- l was... - So, what are you guys talking about?
- 我曾经... - 你们在聊什么呢?
Po's having daddy issues.
阿宝正在纠结他老爸的问题
l'm so lucky. l don't have any problems with my dad.
我真幸运 我爸爸从没出过问题
Maybe it's because Mom ate his head before l was born.
因为我妈妈在我出生前就把他脑袋咬掉了 我什么也不知道
- l don't know. - Mantis, this isn't about you.
螳螂 不是在说你
Po is the one freaking out.
阿宝烦得都快发疯了
- l'm not freaking out. - Po.
- 我才没有发疯呢 - 阿宝
- l'm freaking in. - Po!
- 我在发癫 - 阿宝
- What? - We're here.
- 什么? - 我们到了
My father's throne.
我父亲的王位
He used to let me play here beside him,
他以前经常让我在旁边玩
promising someday, this throne would be mine.
许诺我 总有一天这个王位将会是我的
A little to the left.
往左一点
Oh, but it's so heavy, Master!
可是它太重了 大人
Thirty years l've waited for this moment.
我等了三十年 就为这一刻
Everything must be exactly how l envisioned it.
一切都必须按我设想的来
And l envisioned it a little to the left.
而我设想的就是 往左一点
With the weapon by my si... A little bit more.
凭藉这件武器 就在我... 再往左一点
With the weapon by my side, all of China will bow before me.
凭藉这件在我身边的武器 整个中原都将俯首听命
We move out in three days,
我们将在三天后出发
when the moon is full and the tide is high.
趁着月满潮涨
Now, you old goat, why don't you tell me my...
现在 你这老山羊 为什么不向我说说我的...
Future. l was going to say future.
未来 我要说的是未来
Look into your bowl and tell me what glory awaits.
看着你的碗 告诉我 前方有的是怎样的辉煌
lf you continue on your current path...
若你仍坚持眼下的道路...
...you will find yourself at the bottom of the stairs.
你会发现自己走下了这节台阶
l see pain... and anger.
我看见了痛苦 和愤怒
How dare you! That is the finest silk in the province!
好大的胆子! 这可是全省最好的一件衣服
This is not fortune-telling. You're just saying
这哪里叫预言 你说的事情就发生在...
- what's happening right... - Now?
现在?
The most important time is now.
最重要的时刻就是现在
But if you really want to see the future...
不过如果你真的想看看未来...
Oh, what do you see?
你看到了什么?
...is defeated by a warrior of black and white.
被一个黑与白的大侠打败了
Nothing has changed.
什么都没变
That's impossible, and you know it.
那不可能 你知道的
lt is not impossible, and he knows it.
这并不是不可能的 他也知道
- Lord Shen! l saw a panda! - A panda?
- 沈王爷 我看见了一只熊猫 - 一只熊猫?
A kung fu warrior. lt fought like a demon!
一个功夫大侠 他就像恶魔一样战斗
Soft and squishy. Kind of plush and cuddly.
毛皮柔软又湿漉 毛茸茸的又可爱
There are no more pandas.
世界上已经没有熊猫了
Even with his poor eyesight, he can see the truth.
就算他眼神再不好 也能看见真相
Why is it that you cannot?
为什么你看不见呢?
Find this panda and bring him to me!
找到这只熊猫 带回来给我
One panda lives. That does not make you right.
有只熊猫还活着 但这不代表你就是对的
You're right. Being right makes me right.
你说得对 事实才会证明我是对的
Then l will kill him and make you wrong.
那我就把他杀了 这样你就是错的了
Will you stop that!
你能不能消停会儿!
That must be Shen's palace on the other side of the city.
城的另一头一定就是沈王爷的宫殿
Great. We'll march into the tower and proclaim,
棒极了 那我们就直奔那座高塔 然后宣布...
''We are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five,
我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠
and we are here to bring you to justice''!
我们来到这里 要将你绳之于法
What are you doing? This place is crawling with wolves.
你干什么? 这里全挤满了狼
Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face?
瞧 那个不是冲你的脸砸了一锤的家伙吗
l do not like that guy.
我一点儿也不喜欢他...
We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves.
我们得悄悄进城 不让那些狼发现
Got it. Stealth mode.
了解 潜行模式
- Get out of the way! - Foiled again.
Now, where'd those noodles go?
Hello. l couldn't help but...
你好阿 呵呵呵呵 我...
Yeah, OK. Anyway, where was l?
好了 管他呢 我刚才走到哪了?
- Where's Po? - How can we lose a guy that big?
- 阿宝在哪里? - 我们怎么会弄丢这么个大块头?
- Hey, Po. - What? Sorry.
- 阿宝... - 哦 对不起
So that was stealth mode, huh?
那么 这就是潜行模式了 哈?
To be honest, not one of my stronger modes.
老实说 这可不是我的强项
...gold in there, come on!
你还有更多的金子呢 拿出来
You stole all my metal pots for Lord Shen!
可你把我的铁锅偷去给沈王爷了
Either you cook my rice, or l cook you!
要么把我的饭煮好 要么我把你煮了
- My apologies, but... - Po, do something.
-- 可我的锅... - 阿宝 想想办法
How am l supposed to help her cook rice without getting caught?
我要怎么做才能帮她煮完饭还不被捉?
- Wait, l have a better idea. - ...two...
等等 我有个好主意
We're here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice.
我们是来解放这座城市 并将沈王爷绳之以法的
- You will need help. - Thank you, brave sheep,
- 你们需要帮助 - 谢谢 你是只勇敢的羊
but it's too dangerous. l can't let you.
可是这太危险了 我不能让你...
Oh, no, not me. lt's not safe to speak here.
哦 我不是说自己 这里说话不安全
l'm talking about Masters Ox and Croc.
我说的是牛大侠和鳄大侠
They're in Gongmen Jail on Black Dragon Alley.
他们被关在宫门城的牢房 就在黑龙区
What? They're still alive?
什么? 他们还活着?
They must be in that jail gathering intelligence,
他们一定在牢里收集情报 密谋策划着
hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon!
如何用他们的惊世才能打败那武器
- Thanks, sheep. - Hey! Stop that costume!
- 谢谢你 小羊 - 嘿! 拦住那舞龙的!
- Hold it right there! - Get them!
捉住他们
- Get them! - Sorry!
呃... 抱歉!
- Keep going! - Faster!
接着跑! 快点!
- Look out! Watch it! - Sorry!
What? Where'd he go?
什么? 他们去哪儿了?
- Spread out! Search everywhere! - What about over there?
- 大家散开! 搜遍所有地方! - 那儿要搜吗?
- ls ''there'' a part of ''everywhere''? - l... l guess.
- "那儿"是所有地方的一部分吗? - 我... 我猜是的
They must be close. l can feel a kung fu chill riding up my spine.
他们就在附近 我能感到一阵功夫的寒意窜上我脊背
Sorry, Po. lt's just me.
对不起 阿宝 刚才是我!
Look. Gongmen Jail.
瞧! 宫门城监狱!
At the first sign of trouble, l'll give you a signal.
只要一看苗头不对 我就会提醒你们 嘎嘎... 叽叽!
- You mean like Crane does? - Yeah.
- 你是说 像灵鹤那样叫? - 没错!
Excuse me, when have l ever made that noise?
劳驾 我什么时候 发出过这种噪音了?
Master Ox! Master!
牛大侠! 牛...
The ferocious Master Croc!
流星鳄大侠!
And Master Storming Ox.
嘿... 暴风铁牛大侠!
l can't believe we're rescuing actual legends of kung fu.
我简直不敢相信 我们正在营救活生生的传奇功夫人物
We're gonna free you from those bonds of injustice. No problem.
我们会把你们救出来 没问题的 这附近肯定有钥匙
Gotta be a key around here. No, they wouldn't leave a key around here.
不对 他们不可能把钥匙留在这儿
Oh, good! You found it. Come on, you guys! Yeah!
喔 很好... 你找到钥匙了! 来吧大伙儿 耶!
We're coming for you, Shen!
我们来找你算账了 沈王爷!
Guys, are we going or not? Do you want to meet us there later?
伙计们 我们是走还是不走啊? 要迟一些动手吗?
l mean, you do want to take back your city, right?
我是说 你确实想夺回这座城吧 是吗?
But if we stand up to Shen, he will turn the weapon on the city.
但如果我们和沈王爷作对 他就会把炮口转向整座城!
Listen to yourself. You're protecting Gongmen City
听听你在说什么 你保护宫门城的方法
by not protecting Gongmen City?
就是不保护它?
- lf we all fight together... - Then the weapon would kill everyone.
- 如果我们并肩作战... - 接着那武器就会杀掉 所有人
Oh, would it? Then we use... a sneak attack!
哦 会吗? 那我们就采用... 偷袭!
- We get inside and then... - And then you will be stopped...
- 我们偷偷潜入 然后... - 然后你们就会被拦住!
...by the unstoppable weapon.
被那无法阻止的武器打败
Nothing's unstoppable except for me when l'm stopping you
除了我要阻止你说有东西是无法阻止的之外
from telling me something's unstoppable!
没有什么是无法阻止的!
Master Ox, l'm not letting you stay in this cell.
牛大侠 我不会让你待在这牢房里的!
l'd like to see you get me out!
我倒要看看你怎么把我弄出去!
You guys see that? lt's called being awesome.
大伙儿看见了吗? 那叫一个牛!
Come on! Whatever happened to being heroes?
拜托 当回英雄又怎么了?
The only hero in this town is a dead one!
这个城市里唯一的英雄 已经死了
Like l said, you are not getting me out of this cell!
如我所说 你没法把我从牢里弄出去!
All right, let's go!
好吧 我们走!
l get the top bunk.
我要睡上铺
lt's time to surrender, panda. Kung fu is dead.
是时候放弃了 熊猫 功夫已经死了!
Kung fu is dead? Fine!
功夫已经死...死...死了? 好吧!
You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness.
你就待在你那恐惧的小牢房里吧! 被绝望的铁条锁住
And all you get are three square meals a day of shame!
你们唯一有的只是一日三餐 被羞耻填得饱饱的
With despair for dessert.
还有绝望的甜点
We'll take on Shen and prove to all those who are hungry
我们会去和沈王爷较一高下 向所有那些渴求正义和荣耀的人证明!
for justice and honour that kung fu still lives!
"功夫依然存在"
You! You're mine!
嘎嘎! 你... 你是我的!
l'll tell you what's gonna be yours!
我会告诉你 你有的是什么
My fist in your plush, cuddly, super-soft face!
是我那只冲你毛绒可爱软趴趴的脸打过来的拳头 啊哦!
- Get me out of here! - Yes, sir!
- 带我出去! - 是 先生!
- Lose him! - Yes, sir!
- 甩掉他! - 遵命!
- What? - Watch out!
当心啦!
Uncool! Very uncool!
太不地道了!
Maybe something smaller!
要不来点小家伙
Cute bunnies, off the face. Excuse me! OK, pardon me!
你们最好快点从我脸上爬下来! 不好意思! 不好意思
Guys, guys, guys, guys, give me a shove!
伙计们 伙计们... 助我一臂之力!
ls that all you got? lt feels like l'm fighting a big old fluffy cloud!
你就这点本事还想打败我们?
Well, this cloud is about to bring the thunder!
暴风雨还在后头呢!
Why... are... there... so... many... signs?!
为什么这里有... 这么... 多... 招牌?
Come here! Alaka-squasho!
给我过来! 我就喜欢压死你!
Yes! Taste the defeat!
好的! 尝到失败的味道了吧
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你...
Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole a...
下次惹熊猫的时候 你最好带上全套的...
Guess nobody told you,
大概没人告诉你
if you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs.
如果你招惹狼的话... 你只会被狼咬
l've hit you twice. What are you going to do now?
我打了你两次... 你奈我何?
You can chain my body, but you will never chain my... warrior spirit.
你能锁住我的肉体 但是你无法锁住我... 武侠的精神
- Hey, don't forget the little guy. - Did you just call...?
- 嘿 别忘了这个小家伙! - 你刚刚叫我...
- Po, what are you doing? - Trust me. l got a pl...
- 阿宝 你在做什么? - 相信我 我心中... 有... 哇!
No way. Eight-point acupressure cuffs?
不会吧! 八连针拷!
Just like the ones that held Tai Lung. The more you move, the tighter they get.
就像拷住泰狼的那个 你越挣扎它缩的越紧...
These are the best cuffs!
的确是"最"好的手铐
Greetings, panda. At last we meet!
好啊 熊猫 我们终于见面了
No, no, no...
不行 不行 不行...
We meet at last! Yes, that's it.
我们终于见面啦! 很好! 就它了!
Greetings, panda. We meet at...
好啊 熊猫 我们终于...
- You are afraid for a reason. - l am not afraid.
- 你的害怕不无道理 - 我才没有害怕
He is coming to me in chains.
他可是带着镣铐来见我的
- lf anyone should be afraid, it's... - You.
- 如果有人害怕的话? 那会是... - 你!
Don't even think about it.
你想都别想
l hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach
我希望这次结果会比你上次想出的把生米
by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.
和沸水灌进肚子里来煮饭的计划要好
This plan's nothing like that plan.
这个计划可不像上次那个计划一样
- How? - 'Cause this one's going to work.
- 怎么讲? - 因为这个会成功的!
Ah, my old enemy...
啊... 老对手啦!
Thanks for carrying me those last few flights. OK.
多谢你背我 可这是最后一次免费旅程了 好吧
l threw up a little bit on the third floor.
三楼的时候 我吐了一下下
Someone might want to clean that up.
也许有人应该去清理一下
ls there some sort of evil janitor or something?
是不是派个什么邪恶守卫 还是什么?
- We meet at... - Hey, how you doing?
- 我们终于... - 嘿 你好吗?
You've grown up bigger than l thought.
你的块头比我想象中要大很多啊
Hey... enough with the poking around.
嘿 好吧 看够... 了吗
Look, l don't know who you are, but please stand aside, sir.
听着 我不认识你 请你站到一边去 先生
- That's a lady. - Oh! Sorry.
- 那是个女士! - 哦... 不好意思啊!
The beard threw me. lt's kind of misleading.
这胡子让我搞混了 有点误导啊
- False advertising. - Enough of this nonsense!
- 形象不对啊 - 废话说完了没!
Bring the prisoners to me.
把犯人给我带上来
Sorry, ma'am. Get ready, guys.
不好意思啊 女士 大伙
Keep your eyes peeled for the... weapon!
眼睛擦亮点 看清楚... 武器!
We did it! l just kung fu-ed it! Did you guys see that? l was all like...
我们做到了! 我刚刚用功夫打碎了它 你们都看到了吗? 我就好像是... 哇达!
Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me?
你真的相信这个就是命中注定打败我的勇士吗?
l do not. l know he is.
我不是相信! 我知道他会的
Oh, look at him. A lifetime to plot his revenge
你看看他! 花了一辈子时间来策划复仇计划
- and he comes to me on his knees. - What? A lifetime?
- 而他就跪在我的面前 - 什么? 一辈子...
l did not have a lifetime.
喔! 我可没用一辈子的时间
We only heard about Master Rhino a few days ago,
我们几天前才听说雷霆犀利大侠的消息
- and we came to avenge him! - You've come to avenge nothing else?
- 我们来是为他报仇的! - 你来就是为了报仇的 没有其他事了吗?
Well, yeah. All the pots and pans that you stole.
当然有啦 所有你偷的那些锅碗瓢盆
- l'm gonna want those back. - Nothing else?
- 我都要抢回来 - 还有呢?
You probably did some other evil stuff along the way. l don't know.
你一路上还可能做些什么坏事 我不知道
- What else did you do? - You don't know?
- 你还做过其他什么事? - 你不知道?
Know what? What's so funny?
知道什么? 有什么好笑的?
The very thing that you clearly do not know!
好笑的事情多了 你真的什么也不知道?
OK, enough of these riddles! Would you guys spill the beans?
好了 哑谜够多了! 你们就不能给点暗示吗?
First, we come in and the weapon is tiny. Surprise, it's big.
起先 我们走了进来 那武器还很小
And then the lady over here, l think it's a guy, 'cause he's got...
突然的 它就变大了 然后 那边的女士 我反正觉得是个男的 他有...
The only reason you are still alive
你活着的唯一原因
is that l find your stupidity mildly amusing.
是因为我发现你很蠢 还略带搞笑
Well, thank you. But l find your evilness extremely annoying.
多谢夸奖 但我发现你很坏 还特别的烦人!
Who do you think you are, panda?
你以为你是谁啊 你个熊猫?
Who do you think l am, peacock?
你觉得我是谁啊 你个孔雀?
Why are we laughing?
我们为什么要笑啊?
Well, light the... thing!
哎 点火啊
You... You were there.
- 你... 你当时在场
Yes. Yes, l was.
- 没错 我的确在!
- You just let Shen get away! - At least we destroyed the weapon.
- 你把沈放跑了 - 至少 我们把武器给毁了
Oh. No, he's got way more.
哇... 别啊! 他还有很多存货 喔!
- My wing! - Help, Po!
- 我的翅膀! - 来帮忙 阿宝!
- Watch out! - Po!
- 当心! - 阿宝!
- Help me up! - No. Get him down.
- 把我拉上去! - 不用 放他下去
Run, run, little panda!
逃吧 逃吧 小熊猫!
- Po, come on. We need you to focus! - l got it, l got it!
- 拜托! 我们需要你集中注意力 - 我知道 我知道!
- We're trapped! - This way!
- 我们被困住了! - 走这里
The only way out is up.
唯一的出路就是往上
Follow me! Come on!
跟我来! 快点!
Where are they going?
他们去哪里?
- To the top! - Come on! Keep going!
- 去顶楼! - 快点 别落下!
- You idiot! - My nose!
- 你个蠢货! - 我的鼻子!
Call in the wolves! All of them! l want them ready to move!
召集狼群... 所有人! 我要他们准备开船!
The Year of the Peacock begins now!
孔雀元年 就此开始!
Right now? 'Cause it's the middle of the year,
现在? 因为今年才过了一半
so you'd only get like a half of the Year of the Peacock.
所以你就剩下 一半的孔雀元年
And this is the Year, of course, of the Peacock.
Get the wolves ready. We're loading the ships now.
让狼群准备好 我们现在就装船
Now, now, now, now, now!
现在! 就现在...!
Move! Move, move, move, move!
快走 快走!
What did you do? lt's chaos up there.
你都干了些什么? 上面乱成一锅粥了
What happened to stopping Shen?
你为了阻止沈都做了些什么?
Guys, come on. Give me a little credit.
伙计们 拜托! 对我有点信心
l meant for him to get away.
我见着了他 还让他逃脱了
'Cause... it was a trick. lt was a plot.
因为... 那是个陷阱 是个阴谋!
l was thinking... l'll figure out his plot more.
我想着 嗯 对他的阴谋... 了解的更多一点
That makes no sense.
这没道理啊
What do you mean? Sure it does.
你什么意思? 很有道理啊
Po, the truth. You had Shen. What happened?
阿宝 真相呢! 你明明抓住沈了 发生了什么事?
What are you talking about? l don't know what you're talking about.
你在说什么? 我不知道 你在说些什么?
l... Yeah... OK, he caught me off guard.
哦... 是的! 呃... 我放松警惕了
Fine. They will keep you far from danger.
好吧! 他们会保护你不受伤害的
- Real far. - What?
- 绝对的 - 什么?
You're staying here.
你就呆在这里
Wait! l have to go ba...
等... 等一下! 你必须要回去
You're staying here!
你就给我呆在这里
l'm going. And you can't stop me.
我要去 你阻止不了我!
OK. l wasn't ready that time.
不算 我刚才没准备好
- l have to get to him. - Then tell me why!
- 我必须要抓到他 - 那就告诉我们为什么!
He was there! OK?
他当时在那儿 行了吧?
The peacock was there the last time l saw my parents.
我最后一次看到我父母的时候 那孔雀就在那儿
He knows what happened. Where l came from.
他知道发生了什么 我从哪里来
The hard core can't understand.
你这个铁人是不会懂的
The hard core do understand.
我懂
But l can't watch my friend be killed.
但是我不会看着我朋友去送死
- We're going. - Maybe you can't watch me be killed?
- 我们出发! - 嘿 或许你不会看着我去送死
- Stop being a wimp. - And she's back.
- 别当个懦夫 - 她又回来了
- No. - Don't worry, kid.
别想太多
You're better off here.
呆在这里挺好
You were wrong, Soothsayer. We sail to victory tonight.
你的预言是错的 我们马上就能起航了
Your magic panda is clearly a fool.
你所谓的勇士就是个傻瓜
Are you certain it is the panda who is a fool?
你凭什么说 那只熊猫是傻瓜?
You just destroyed your ancestral home, Shen.
你刚刚毁了你的故居 沈王爷
A trivial sacrifice... when all of China is my reward.
无关紧要的牺牲 到时候中原整个都是我的
Then will you finally be satisfied?
那时候你就满足了?
Will the subjugation of the whole world finally make you feel better?
只有征服全世界才能让你感觉还好?
lt's a start. l might also convert the basement into a dungeon.
这只是个开始 我还会把地下室改造成地牢
The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.
这可是个无底洞啊
lt is time to stop this madness.
是时候停止这种疯狂的行为了
Why on earth would l do that?
我凭什么要这么做?
So your parents can rest in peace.
这样你父母才能安息
My parents hated me.
我父母讨厌我
They wronged me... and l will make it right.
他们错怪了我... 而且我要纠正这一切
They loved you so much that having to send you away killed them.
他们是那么的爱你 所以把你送走让他们心痛欲绝
The dead exist in the past... and l must tend to the future.
过去已经无法改变 我必须要直面未来
Set the soothsayer free. She's no use to me.
放了羊仙姑 她对我已经没有用处了
Goodbye, Shen. l wish you happiness.
再见了 沈王爷 希望你能得到快乐
Happiness must be taken.
我的快乐 已经被夺走了!
And l will take mine.
而我要重新夺回来
- Hurry it up! - Move it!
别磨蹭!
lf all of those weapons leave the building, China will fall.
如果那些武器全部运出去 中原必将沦陷
- We bring down the building. - Hey, guys. How about this?
- 那我们就摧毁这座建筑 - 嘿 伙计们 这个怎么样
- This will work! - All right, let's go.
- 噢! 这能行! - 好 行动吧
l can't feel my face.
我的脸没知觉了
Did you hear him call it Year of the Peacock?
该死的蠢鸟... 还说神马孔雀年
OK. So, keep it cool. Keep it cool. Keep it cool.
淡定 淡定
You! Where are you going?
你们俩! 往哪走呢?
On your feet! And wipe those stupid grins off your faces.
站起来! 别他妈嬉皮笑脸的
Move, you dogs! Faster, faster! Load them all!
动起来 你们几个 快点儿! 快点儿! 把它们全部装上船!
- Tell me what happened that night. - What night?
- 告诉我那晚发生了什么 - 哪天晚上?
- That night. - Ah, that night.
- 就是那一晚! - 哦 你说那天晚上啊
Yes! We're talking about the same night, right?
没错! 我们说的是同一个晚上吧?
Yes, l was there. Yes. l watched as your parents abandoned you.
是的 那晚我在 没错 我亲眼看见你的父母抛弃了你
lt's a terrible thing. l believe it went something like this.
太可怕了 就像这样!
Here's your New Year's gift.
送你们的新年礼物!
Hope you like it, 'cause you can't return it.
希望你们能够喜欢噢 不喜欢也不退货噢 亲
Po? What's he doing here?
阿宝? 他来这儿干嘛?
Return it! Return it!
退货! 退货!
Are you willing to die to find the truth?
莫非你真的是死也要知道真相?
You bet l am. Although l'd prefer not to.
那当然! 尽管我还是不想死
We got them. Go!
我们来搞定他们! 你快去!
You looking for me?
在找我呢?
l said that too soon, didn't l?
我是不是说的太早了?
Po, get away from him.
阿宝 甩掉他
- No more running, Shen. - So it seems.
- 你跑不掉了 沈! - 看起来是啊
Oh, you want to know so badly.
哦 你这么急着知道啊
You think knowing will heal you, huh?
看来你认为真相可以把你治愈?
Fill some crater in your soul?
弥补你心灵所受的的创伤
Well, here's your answer.
好 你给我听好了
Your parents didn't love you.
你的父母根本就不爱你
...let me heal you!
就让我... 来给你好好治治
Yeah, like you could make me drink that.
切 装得就像你能逼我喝下那玩意儿似的 啊...
lf l wanted you dead, l would have left you in that river.
我要是想让你死 就不会把你从河里救上来
- Well, why save me? - So you can fulfil your destiny.
- 你为啥救我? - 为了让你完成你的使命
What are you talking about? Where am l?
你在说什么啊? 我这是在哪啊?
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
l'm surprised you remember so little.
我真没想到你啥都不记得了
But you were so little when it happened.
不过那时你确实还很小
Perhaps you do remember.
也许你是记得的
What? lt's just a stupid nightmare.
记得个气儿啊 那就是个愚蠢的噩梦而已
Nightmare? Or memory?
噩梦? 还是记忆?
This was a thriving village.
这儿曾是个欣欣向荣的村庄
Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City.
年轻的沈本来将执掌宫门城
But he wanted more.
但是他想要的可不止这些
l foretold that someone would stand in his way. A panda.
我预见到了有人会来阻止他 是一只熊猫
But l never could have foretold what came next.
可是我无法预见接下来会发生什么
Take our son and run away! Go!
带上我们的儿子离开这儿! 快走!
Stop fighting. Let it flow.
不要挣扎 要顺其自然
Your story may not have such a happy beginning,
也许你的故事没有一个快乐的开头
but that doesn't make you who you are.
但那决定不了你是谁
lt is the rest of your story.
重要的是在接下来的故事里
Who you choose to be.
你想要成为谁
So, who are you, panda?
那么 你是谁 熊猫
And l'm gonna need a hat.
我需要一顶帽子
Such sad, sad faces.
瞧这一幅幅可怜样啊
But now is a time only for joy.
不过现在到了开心的时刻了
You are going to be part of something beautiful.
你们将会成为一个美景的一部分
Once we reach the harbour, in front of all the world,
当你们到了港口 在所有人面前
you and your precious kung fu will die.
你们将会和你们的宝贝功夫一同灭亡
Then China will know to bow before me.
接着整个中原便会向我俯首称臣
Honestly, guys, l never thought l'd die like this.
伙计们 说实话我从没想过我会是这样死的
l always thought l'd meet a nice girl and settle down and...
我总以为我会遇到个好女孩儿 和她成家
...then she'd eat my head.
然后让她把我吃了
- So sad. - We cannot give up hope.
- 真悲剧 - 我们不能放弃希望
Po would want us to remain strong. Hard-core. Right, Tigress?
阿宝希望我们坚强 坚不可摧! 对吧 悍娇虎?
- Lord Shen, what about the bridge? - Nothing stands in my way.
- 沈王爷 桥怎么办? - 挡我者死
How many times do l have to kill the same stinking panda?
为什么这个死熊猫怎么杀都杀不死啊?
A panda stands between you and your destiny.
一只熊猫挡住了你的去路!
Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.
准备接受正义的惩罚吧
Your reign of terror comes to an end.
我要结束这场恐怖的灾难
- What? - And now, free the Five!
- 啥玩意儿? - 现在... 我来拯救盖世五侠!
Disc of Destruction!
毁灭之拳!
You can't follow me.
你们打不到我
- Yeah. Here we go. - Come on!
受死吧
- No, no, no, don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
别 别 别开火!
- Don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
别开火! 开火!
- You don't shoot! - l won't shoot if you won't shoot.
开火! 别开火!
- Don't shoot! Cross fire! - Attack!
- 别开火! 交叉射击! - 攻击!
- Catch of Freedom! - Monkey!
- 接着 - 猴王!
lmpressive, Dragon Warrior. What's your plan?
干得漂亮 神龙大侠 你有什么计划?
- Step one, free the Five. - What's step two?
- 第一步 救出你们五个 - 第二步是啥?
Honestly, l didn't think l'd make it this far.
老实说 我压根儿没想过会有第二步
Stop Shen before he gets to the harbour.
在沈到港口之前把他截住
Viper, Puppet of Death!
俏小龙 死亡木偶!
- Master Ox! - Jump!
- 风暴铁牛大侠! - 跳!
- And Croc! - Vengeance is served.
- 还有流星鳄大侠! - 该我们报仇了
- Why did you...? - Your friend there is very persuasive.
- 你们怎么... ? - 你的朋友可真能忽悠
Quickly. Use their boats to block the way.
快点用他们的船来封锁河道!
l love you guys.
我... 爱... 你... 们!
Why aren't we firing?
为什么还不开炮啊?
They're taking out our gunners, sir. They're getting close.
他们几乎干掉了我们所有的炮手 王爷! 他们离我们越来越近了!
Fire! Fire at them!
那还不快开炮! 快开炮!
- But, sir, we'll kill our own. - l said fire at them!
- 可是王爷! 那会伤了自己人... - 我说了朝他们开炮!
lnner peace.
内心的平静 内心的平静 内心的平静
Kill him! Somebody kill him!
杀了他! 谁来杀了他!
Keep firing! Keep firing!
继续开火啊! 开火啊!
How did you do it?
怎么做到的?
You know, you just keep your elbows up and keep the shoulders loose.
就是把肘抬高 肩膀放松 你知道的
Not that. How did you find peace?
不是那些 我是说你是怎么把心静下来的?
l took away your parents. Everything.
我可是夺去了你的双亲 你的一切
l scarred you for life.
我让你的生活满是创伤
See, that's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.
你看 沈 这才是关键 伤疤是会痊愈的
No, they don't. Wounds heal.
不 不对 只有伤口才会
Oh, yeah. What do scars do? They fade, l guess?
噢 对哦 那伤疤呢? 它们也许会消失?
- l don't care what scars do. - You should, Shen.
- 我可不关心 - 你应该关心 沈
You gotta let go of that stuff from the past, 'cause it just doesn't matter.
你应该忘记过去 因为过去的事根本不重要
The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
唯一重要的是你现在想要成为什么样的人
Then l choose... this!
那么 我选择... 这样!
That was pretty hard-core.
刚才你可真牛
- Come here! Yeah! - Don't ever do that again, please.
- 过来! - 你可千万别再那么做了
lt seems you have found inner peace.
看来你终于找到内心的那份平静了
And at such a young age.
在如此轻的年纪
Well, l had a pretty good teacher.
那可不 谁让我有这么好的老师呢
What do you mean he's not here? lt's my son's birthday.
你说他不在是什么意思? 今天可是我儿子的生日
All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior.
他就是想要亲眼见见神龙大侠嘛
How about some tofu birthday cake instead, huh?
那来点豆腐生日蛋糕怎么样啊?
You know, l think we'll just try again another time.
你知道么 我想我们还是换个时间再来好了
When do you think he'll be back?
你认为他什么时候会回来?
l don't know. OK, l don't know. Maybe never.
我不知道 行了吧? 我不知道! 也许永远都不回来了
l mean, l worry, OK? But that's my job, l'm his dad.
我很担心他好吧? 但那就是我的责任 我是他爸爸啊
At least, l was his dad.
我是说 我曾经是他爸爸
Why did he have to go and save China? l know why.
为什么他非得离开... 去拯救中原? 我知道
But why? He's just one little panda.
但到底是为什么啊? 他不过是只小熊猫而已
So, how did it go? Did you save China?
那个 怎么样啊? 你拯救了中原吗?
Well, l knew you would.
我就知道你能行
That's why l had new signs made.
所以我早就把新招牌做好了
''My son saved China. You, too, can save.
我儿子拯救了中原 你们也可以省钱啦
Buy one dumpling, get one free.''
饺子买一送一哦!
Hey, that's a pretty good deal.
嘿 这主意可真棒
- Would you like to try one? - Maybe later.
- 你想尝一个吗? - 待会儿吧
There's something l should tell you.
有件事我得告诉你
While l was gone, l found the village where l was born.
在拯救中原的途中, 我找到了我出生的那座村庄
l found out how l ended up in that radish basket.
我知道我是怎么进了那个装胡萝卜的筐子了
- l know who l am. - You do?
- 我知道我是谁了 - 是吗?
l love you, too, son.
我也爱你 儿子
Delicious, fat radishes!
瞧这些美味的大萝卜啊
You're probably hungry. Let me make you something to eat.
你肯定饿了 我给你弄点吃的去
What are you talking about? l'll cook.
你说什么呢? 应该我来做饭嘛
- No, no, l'll cook. - Dad!
- 不 不 让我来 - 爸
Well, it's the least l can do. You saved China.
你刚刚拯救了中原 我能为你做的也就这个了
No, it's the least l can do. You raised me.
不 你养育了我 相比之下我做的那都不算什么
Let's both cook. Together.
咱俩都做... 一起做