I don't think I can...
我不行了...
You guys, just start without me.
各位 别等我了
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
时间轴 娇虎Ans 灵蛇bobo 螳螂浪影 西·查 学霸
Finally, inner peace.
终于可以 心如止水
打开微信 扫描左侧二维码或搜索公众号: 美剧炸了了解最新影视资讯字幕信息
Our battle ended 500 years ago!
我们的较量五百年前就结束了
Well, now I'm ready for a rematch.
我准备好再战一场了
Took you long enough!
你耽搁挺久啊
You've grown stronger.
你变强了
500 years in the Spirit Realm,
在灵界里待上五百年
you pick up a thing or two.
总能学到点东西
I have taken the chi of every master here.
我把这里每位大师的气都拿到手了
And soon I will have your Power, too.
很快 我也将拥有你的力量
When will you realize?
你什么时候才能明白
The more you take, the less you have.
得之越多 失之越多
I will finally be able to return to the mortal world.
我终于能够回到凡界
And this time, you won't be there to stop me.
这一次 你就没法在那里阻止我了
It was never my destiny to stop you.
阻止你从来不是我的使命
I have set another on that path.
我早已另托他人
Then I will find him...
那我就会找到他
and take his chi, too.
把他的气也夺走
Justice is about to be served!
正义即将降临
We'll have two justice platters, please.
请给我们来两份正义拼盘
- Um... three. - Three.
-来三份 -三份
And a few tofu buns.
再来几个豆腐包
Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress.
给悍娇虎再来碗红汤面条
Did you want extra sauce with that?
你要多加酱料吗
She wants it on the side.
她喜欢酱料分开装
- On the side. - On the side.
-分开装 -分开装
- Go, Dragon Warrior! - You can do it!
-加油 神龙大侠 -你一定行
Go, Dragon Warrior!
加油 神龙大侠
Go, Dragon Warrior!
加油 神龙大侠
You guys aren't doing the dramatic Pose, are you?
你们没有摆那霸气威武的造型吧
Do we have to strike a Pose every time we land?
我们非得每次落地都要摆造型吗
You guys, never underestimate
各位 永远不要低估了
the Power of a dramatic entrance.
闪亮登场的重要性
I've heard about some masters who can win a fight
我听说有些大师单凭踹开大门
just by throwing open a door.
就能赢得较量
The Dragon Warrior is correct.
神龙大侠说得对
Really? I was just making...
真的吗 我刚刚只是瞎...
Uh, yeah. I mean, yeah. I am.
对 没错 我是对的
Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind.
攻人先攻心
Hence, the dramatic entrance.
因此 需要闪亮登场
Nice dramatic entrance. What's the occasion?
真够闪亮的 今天是什么日子
Today will be my final class.
今天是我教的最后一课
Your final...? Wait.
最后一课 等等
I didn't even know you were sick!
我都不知道你生病了
Although you have been looking a little...
尽管你看上去确实...
...healthy. A little healthy. A lot, actually.
健康 有点健康 非常健康
My final class, because from now on...
这是最后一课 因为从今天开始
your training will be in the hands
你们的训练将会交给
of the Dragon Warrior.
神龙大侠
Me, teach? Why not Tigress?
我来授课 怎么不是悍娇虎
She's always telling everyone what to do.
她一直指挥大家做事情
You see what I mean?
看到了没
Tigress is not the Dragon Warrior.
悍娇虎不是神龙大侠
Come on, they're the Five.
拜托 他们是盖世五侠
What could I teach them?
我能教他们什么
There is always something more to learn, even for a master.
学海无涯 即使你是大师
let me show you another move...
让我再教你一招
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
He's gone, guys. It's cool.
他都走了 各位 没事的
We await your instruction, master.
请您指教 师父
All you have to lose is our respect.
教得不好 顶多砸了招牌
I mean, seriously, how bad can it be?
说真的 还能有多糟
Very bad! Very, very bad!
非常糟 非常非常糟糕
Okay, okay. Let's switch it up.
好了 好了 大家交换一下
Monkey! Immovable mountain stance!
金猴 不动如山
Tigress, tornado back flip!
悍娇虎 旋风后空翻
I mean low! Low!
我是说低点 低点
Ah, my claw thingy!
我的小爪子
Uh, Viper and Tigress, do,
灵蛇和悍娇虎 做那个
uh, like, a totem pole poison technique!
虎踞蛇盘五毒大法
You two, do a swarming insect bite...
你们两个 万蚁蚀象
with a yellow tail, yellow jacket, spicy tuna...
神龙摆尾 金钟罩 铁砂掌
Did you at least learn a little something?
你们学到什么了吗
That you can't teach.
你确实不会教
And Tigress is flammable, it turns out.
还有 原来悍娇虎是可燃的
Yeah, that was a complete disaster.
那完全是场灾难
Uh, I'm glad we're not Po right now.
真庆幸我们不是阿宝
What was Shifu thinking?
师父到底怎么想的
What was Oogway thinking?
乌龟到底怎么想的
I think he heard us.
我觉得他听到了
I didn't hear anything.
我什么都没听到
Uh, he said you're a loser.
他说你很差劲
I'm sorry, Oogway.
对不起 乌龟
Would you stop doing that?
你能不能别再这样了
How was your first day teaching?
第一天授课感觉如何
Who told you? Did Tigress tell you?
谁告诉你的 悍娇虎吗
I heard from Monkey, and Crane, and Mantis...
我听金猴 仙鹤 螳螂
and your dad, and Mrs. Chao from the gift shop...
你爸爸 礼品店的曹太太
and those ducks you just passed...
刚刚路过你的那群鸭子
and Tigress told me.
当然悍娇虎也说了
Did she also tell you that it'll never happen again?
她有没有告诉你不会有第二次了
Teaching or being humiliated?
你是指授课 还是丢脸
Both! I don't know why you ever thought
两者都是 我不知道你为什么觉得
I could teach that class.
我可以教他们
Oh, I knew you couldn't.
我知道你不行
What? You set me up to fail? Why?
什么 你故意让我失败 为什么
If you only do what you can do,
如果你只做力所能及的事
you will never be more than you are now.
就永远无法更进一步
I don't wanna be more! I like who I am.
我不想更进一步 我喜欢自己
You don't even know who you are.
你连自己是谁都不知道
What do you...? Of course I do.
你说什么... 我当然知道
I'm the Dragon Warrior.
我是神龙大侠
And what exactly does that mean, Dragon Warrior?
而神龙大侠究竟意味着什么呢
It means, you know, just going around
这意味着 四处闯荡
and punching and kicking.
挥拳踢脚
Defending the valley! And stuff.
守卫山谷 这一类的
Punching and kicking?
挥拳踢脚
You think that is what the great Master Oogway saw for you?
你以为这就是乌龟大师选中你的原因吗
A 500-year prophecy fulfilled
五百年前的预言应验了
so you could spend your days kicking butt...
难道就是为了让你耍耍拳脚
and running through town high-fiving bunnies?
成天在镇上招摇过市吗
Oogway saw greatness in you, Po.
乌龟看到了你的巨大潜力 阿宝
Against my better judgment.
尽管我不敢苟同
More than you can see in yourself.
他对你寄以厚望
Incredible power awaits you.
惊人的力量在等着你
Power beyond anything you can imagine.
超乎你想象的力量
The energy that flows through all living things.
生物筋骨中流淌的能量
So you're saying if I teach,
你的意思是如果我授课
I'll be able to do cool stuff like that?
就能练刚才那炫酷的神功吗
No. I'm saying if you teach,
不 我是说如果你授课的话
I'll be able to do cool stuff like that.
我就有时间练这炫酷的神功了
Mastering chi requires mastery of self.
想要掌握气 首先要控制自己
Oogway sat alone in a cave
乌龟曾在洞穴里
for 30 years asking one question.
枯坐三十年 思考一个问题
I'm lucky if I get five minutes before you interrupt...
我能有五分钟不被你打扰就不错了
So now I have to sit alone in a cave for 30 years?
那现在我要在洞穴里枯坐三十年
After you master teaching.
在你能够熟练授课之后
Teaching? There's no way I'm ever gonna be like you.
授课 我没法像你那样授课的
I'm not trying to turn you into me.
我不是要把你变成我
I'm trying to turn you into you.
而是要把你 变成你
Wait a second, that makes no...
等等 这说不通...
Almost there, Shifu.
成功就在眼前 师父
Just a little more confusing and you'll be the next Oogway.
说话再难懂一点 你就是下一个乌龟了
Sorry, no offense,
抱歉 无意冒犯
Master Oogway. I just...
乌龟大师 我只是...
I'll let you get back to your eternal peace.
我还是不打扰你了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
My brother's farm?
我兄弟的农场
If I stepped on you, would you die?
如果我踩到了你 你会不会死
You hear that, Oogway? I'm back.
你听到了吗 乌龟 我回来了
Kai. General Kai.
天煞 天煞将军
Supreme warlord of all China.
中国的至上战神
The Jade slayer. Master of pain.
碧玉屠夫 痛苦之源
You may know me as the Beast of Vengeance.
你们可能听说过我复仇凶兽的名头
Okay, I used to work with Oogway.
好吧 我曾和乌龟并肩战斗
Now, he was a great warrior.
他是个伟大的战士
We've heard of Master Oogway.
我们听说过乌龟大师
Okay, okay, enough. Silence!
好了 好了 够了 安静
Find Oogway's students, and bring them to me.
找到乌龟的徒弟 把他们带来见我
By the time I am done with them, Oogway...
等我收拾完他们 乌龟
There will be no one left who will even remember your name.
再不会有人记得你的名字
to teach you a lesson.
给你们上一课
Teach me? Oh, no! It's the Dragon teacher!
教我 天啊 是神龙老师
Yeah, he's so handsome!
他真帅
Thank you for the compliment.
谢谢夸奖
No! Please don't teach me to death!
别 拜托不要把我教死了
Oh, hey, dad. What's up?
爸爸 什么事
I was just, uh... stopping by for a little soak.
我只是过来泡个澡
Okay. What's wrong?
好了 怎么回事
Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls...
没事 我回家看到你拿着娃娃泡澡
...and instead of adding bath salts to the water,
而且你撒的不是浴盐
you just added szechuan peppercorns.
是四川花椒
Oh, oh, my tenders! Oh...
我的小嫩肉
Okay, yes, something's wrong.
好吧 的确有事
There, there, son.
没事 没事 儿子
You tell your daddy all about it.
和爸爸好好说说
Shifu says I don't know what it means
师父说我不知道
to be the Dragon Warrior.
当神龙大侠意味着什么
Now I have to be a teacher?
现在我又要当老师
I thought I finally knew who I was.
我以为我终于知道了自己是谁
If I'm not the Dragon Warrior, who am I?
但如果我不是神龙大侠 我是谁呢
A teacher? Teaching kung fu?
老师 教功夫吗
Po, that's a promotion!
阿宝 这可是升职了
Take the job, son!
答应下来 儿子
And, someday when you're in charge of the whole Jade palace...
将来等你掌管了翡翠宫
I can sell noodles in the lobby!
我就能在大堂里卖面条了
Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby?
你为什么还在这里像小孩一样洗澡
Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us!
走走走 扩张分店就在眼前
But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?
神龙大侠模仿大赛怎么办
Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that.
周太太总是能赢
And the Dragon Warrior dumpling-eating contest?
神龙大侠吃包子大赛呢
I have to defend my title.
我得捍卫我的荣誉
No one's gonna beat your dumpling-eating record.
没人能打破你的吃包子纪录
Someone's about to beat your dumpling-eating record!
有人要打破你的吃包子纪录了
Who's eating my dumplings?
谁在吃我的包子
And who's paying for them?
谁来付钱
Is that a new record?
这是新纪录吗
I'm looking for my son.
我来找我的儿子
You lost your son?
你儿子不见了吗
I lost my father.
我也跟父亲失散了
Well, good luck to you.
祝你好运
I hope you find your son.
希望你早日找到儿子
And I hope you find your father.
希望你早日找到父亲
Oh, my gosh, it is you!
天啊 就是你
Well, don't just stand there. Give your old man a hug!
别傻站着了 来抱抱爸爸
I can't believe you're alive!
不敢相信你还活着
Oh, I thought I lost you forever, little Lotus.
我以为我永远失去你了 小莲花
Okay. Uh, this is very embarrassing...
好了 这很尴尬
but I think you've got me confused with a panda named Lotus.
你把我和一个叫莲花的熊猫搞混了
Oh, right, you wouldn't know.
对 你不知道的
Okay. See, little Lotus
好吧 小莲花
was the name you were given at birth.
是你出生时给你取的名字
- Really? - Really!
-真的吗 -真的
I can't believe it!
真不敢相信
After all these years, you're really here?
这么多年过去了 居然还能再见到你
Come! Say hi to, um...
来 来打声招呼
I don't know what I'm supposed to call you.
我不知道该怎么称呼你
I'm pretty sure he said his name is Li.
我想他说他姓李
Thank you, thank you
谢谢你 谢谢你
for taking such good care of my son.
悉心照料我的儿子
Your son? Now, hold on just a minute.
你的儿子 等一下
How do we know this stranger is even related to you?
我们怎么知道这陌生人真和你有血缘关系
- Our bellies could be brothers! - That is so cool.
-我们的肚子都这么像 -这太棒了
Hey, son, let me teach you how to belly gong.
儿子 我来教你肚皮功
- All right. Belly gong. - They jiggle the same!
-好的 肚皮功 -它们晃起来一样
It's like looking in a fat mirror.
感觉就像是在照镜子
I can't believe we're taking a picture together.
不敢相信我们在一起画像
But I still don't understand.
但我还是不能理解
I thought Po was the only panda left.
我以为阿宝是唯一一只熊猫了
No. There's a whole bunch of us.
不是 有很多熊猫的
A secret panda village in the mountains.
山里有个秘密的熊猫村
A secret panda...
一个秘密的熊猫...
But how did you know where I was?
但你怎么知道我在哪
I received a message that led me here.
我收到了一条消息 它指引我来的
How could you receive a message
既然没人能找到你们
if no one could find you?
你是怎么收到消息的
Sounds suspicious to me.
我觉得很可疑
No, it was a message from the universe.
不 是上天传来的消息
Now, what's all this about a Dragon Warrior?
这个神龙大侠是怎么一回事
How did you know I was a Dragon Warrior?
你怎么知道我是神龙大侠
Did the universe tell you that, too?
这也是上天告诉你的吗
No, the poster did.
不 是海报上写的
I bought a tiny cup.
我买了个小杯子
Oh, right, of course!
对 当然了
You have no idea. There's so much to show you.
你想不到的 我有好多东西给你看
You're gonna be so awesomely proud.
你会非常非常骄傲的
Come on, come on!
跟我来 跟我来
I'm already awesomely proud.
我已经非常骄傲了
- Couple more steps. - Give me a minute.
-还有几级台阶就到了 -让我歇一下
Do you have panda asthma, too?
你也有熊猫哮喘吗
Does that run in the family?
是家族遗传的吗
Dad, you're gonna love this.
爸爸 你会很爱这个的
It's, like, the coolest thing ever.
这是最酷的东西了
This is the hall of heroes.
这是英雄堂
Home of the most priceless kung fu artifacts in all of China!
收藏着全天下的神兵利器
Awesome? Were you gonna say...
太棒了吗 你是想说
You were gonna say "Awesome," right? Because it totally is!
你是想说太棒了吗 这里就是棒
- Totally! - But be super careful.
-绝对的 -但千万要小心点
Everything's very fragile here.
这里可都是易碎品
Like the urn of whispering warriors.
比如这个轻语武士瓮
Someone broke that once.
以前就有人打碎过
- Who? - Some idiot.
-谁 -某个白痴
This is Master Flying Rhino's battle armor!
这是飞天犀牛大师的盔甲
I wonder if I could fit in that.
不知道我能不能穿得下
Get out of my head, dad! I've wondered the same thing!
你是我肚子里的蛔虫吗 我也想过
If I could fit in it?
想我能不能穿得下吗
If you could? No, if I could fit.
想你干嘛 想我能不能穿得下
Master Ram's crossbow, the infamous gate smasher.
公羊大师的弩 传说中的攻城利器
Dad, look at this!
爸 再看这个
The battle helmets of Master Rat's army.
老鼠大师军队的战盔
Master Dolphin's waterproof armor!
海豚大师的防水盔甲
This is my favorite.
我最喜欢这个了
Check it out. It's the legendary battle rickshaw of Emperor Hawk.
再看这个 这就是传说中鹰帝的战车
Dad, what are you doing?
爸 你在干什么
We're not supposed to touch anything!
我们什么都不能碰的
Oh, sorry, sorry. Should I put it back?
不好意思 不好意思 我把它放回去
Yeah, you probably should.
好的 放回去吧
You look so cool, though.
但是你看起来超帅的
How does it feel?
穿上感觉怎么样
Do the hinges hinge? Does it smell like Rhino?
关节能动吗 上面有没有犀牛的味道
Does it feel like you're impenetrable?
有没有一种固若金汤的感觉
Does it feel like you could take on a thousand warriors...
是不是觉得自己能击溃千军
and emerge unscathed?
毫发无伤了
Yeah, it's pretty cool.
是 挺酷的
I wonder what this does. I should pull it.
不知道这是什么 拉拉看
I think I just peed a little.
我好像被帅尿了
Anything else we should try in here, son?
这里还有什么能试的吗 儿子
Faster, faster, faster!
快点 快点 快点
No fair. No fair.
你赖皮 你赖皮
This is so much fu...
太有意思
Here we go! Go, go, go!
转起来 转 转
Awesome! Faster, faster, faster.
太爽了 快点 再快点 快点
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
Dolphin-style attack!
海豚穿心箭
- You got me. - Dolphin-style retreat!
-被打中了 -海豚退龙门
- Coming back at you. - I got it.
-还给你 -我接着呢
I'm going high! There you go.
我要发高球了 接好了
I'm coming for you.
我来抓你啦
Bring it on, Master Rhino.
放马过来 犀牛大师
I'm gonna get you. I am gonna get you!
我要抓到你 我要抓到你
I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna get you!
我要抓到你 我要抓到你
Who's got you? Who's gonna get you?
看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了
Who's gonna get you? Yeah. Who's gonna get you?
看是谁要抓到你了 是谁要抓到你了
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
You're never gonna guess who just showed up.
你们肯定想不到刚刚谁来了
Not in a million years.
给你们一百万年都猜不到
How did you just guess that?
你们怎么猜到的
Oh, wait a second. Oh, yeah, of course.
等一下 当然了
We look exactly the same.
因为我们长得一模一样
Dad, say hi to my friends.
爸 和我的朋友们打个招呼
Mantis, Tigress, Monkey, Crane, and Viper.
螳螂 悍娇虎 金猴 仙鹤和灵蛇
- Oh, Viper, was it? - Monkey, sir.
-你是灵蛇吗 -我是金猴 先生
They're kind of my best friends. And this...
他们是我最好的朋友 而这位...
This is master shifu. Legend.
这位就是师父 传奇
Uh... it is an honor to meet you, Master Panda.
见到您深感荣幸 熊猫大师
Perhaps your father would care to join us
不如请你父亲到训练场
in the training hall.
参观一下
Your son will be teaching the class.
令郎有课要授
I'm sure he's tired.
他肯定很累了
I'm sure you're tired. He's tired.
他肯定很累了 他很累了
I'm gonna show him to the Chrysanthemum Suite.
我带他去雅菊间
What, tired? No, I'm fine.
累吗 我还好啊
I would love to watch you teach.
我很想看你上课的
Trust me, it'll be more fun just to watch me...
相信我 还不如看我们...
The valley's under attack.
山谷受袭
Son? Under attack?
儿子 什么情况
Now you can see what being
现在你就知道
the Dragon Warrior's all about!
神龙大侠到底是干什么的了
Enemies of justice, prepare for war!
正义之敌 准备接招吧
Are you kidding me?
这是在逗我吗
What's the deal with the green guys?
这些绿绿的是什么东西
Some kind of Jade zombies.
某种玉僵尸吧
Lotus, be careful!
莲花 小心啊
It's okay, dad, I do this every day!
没事的 爸爸 这是家常便饭
I recognize these guys.
我认识这些家伙
The Master Badger twins,
他们是獾兄獾弟
with their crushing double-gong technique!
绝招是双棍齐下
Yeah, that's the one!
对 就是这个
And that guy is...
而那个家伙是
No! Master Porcupine!
不会吧 是豪猪大师
I thought he died a hundred years ago.
我以为他一百年前就死了呢
These guys are legend!
这些人都是传说啊
Get a quick sketch of us.
快给我们来张速写
Did you get it? Did you get it?
画到了吗 你画到了吗
Can we get another one?
能再来一张吗
I'm being choked by Master Porcupine.
我被豪猪大师掐脖子了
Oh, look. It's you!
看 这不就是你吗
"Message from the universe."
"来自上天的消息"
I'll give you a message from the universe.
我给你条来自上天的消息
Stay away from my son!
离我儿子远点
Sorry, dad. I'll clean up later.
抱歉 爸爸 我等下会收拾干净的
Uh, take this one.
要不拿这个吧
Dad, check out my dumplings of doom.
爸爸 让你见识一下我的包子连环炮
Your chi will soon be mine.
你的气很快就会归我所有了
- Is he talking to me? - Which one?
-他是在跟我说话吗 -你说哪个
They're all talking.
他们都在说话
Whoa, you're right. That's so scary.
对哦 还真是 好吓人
We should try that, too. Maybe it'd be scary back at them.
要不咱们也试试 吓回去
Okay, but we gotta plan what we're gonna say first.
可以 但我们得先想想要说啥
Otherwise, it won't be scary. It'll just be stupid.
不然的话就不是吓人 而是蠢了
It's not them talking, you idiots!
不是他们在跟你说话 白痴
It's me talking through them. Kai!
是我在借他们说话 我是天煞
Okay, okay, okay. Enough.
好了好了 够了
- Did you see that? - What just happened?
-你看到了吗 -发生什么事了
The green smoke, just poof! And then poof!
绿色的烟 噗地一下就消失了
Shifu, what was that?
师父 那是什么
Kai... Kai... Kai...
天煞 天煞 天煞...
Nope, never heard of him.
不知道 没听说过
There's so much wisdom in here, I can't find anything.
这里卷宗太多了 我什么都找不到
All the answers will be found within.
所有的答案都在这里了
What? It's blank?
什么 竟然是空的
Are you kidding me? Not again.
开什么玩笑 又来
Wait, wait, hold on. Sorry.
等等 等一下 不好意思
Oh, okay. Here we go.
好了 有了
It is written in Oogway's hand.
这是乌龟的笔迹
"Long ago, I had a brother..."
"很久之前 我有个兄弟"
Oogway had a brother?
乌龟竟然有兄弟
"In arms. In arms." Sorry. He says, "Brother-in-arms."
结拜的 抱歉 忘了说是结拜兄弟
Maybe you should just unroll it all at once?
你要不一次性都打开看看吧
"I was an ambitious young warrior leading a great army."
"我曾是个统领千军壮志凌云的年轻战士
And fighting by my side was Kai...
同我并肩作战的 是天煞
One day, we were ambushed.
某天 我们遭遇埋伏
I was badly wounded.
我身受重伤
My friend carried me for days, looking for help...
我的朋友背着我走了几天 寻求帮助
until we came to a secret village...
直到我们来到个隐于群山之上的
high in the mountains.
秘密的村庄
An ancient place of healing.
一个古老的医庄
Pandas who used the power of chi to heal me.
熊猫借气的力量治好了我的伤
They taught me how to give chi.
还教会我如何运气
Oh, but Kai wanted the power
但天煞想把这种力量
He saw that what could be given could also be taken.
他发现气可以给予 也可以被夺走
I had to stop him.
我必须阻止他
Our battle shook the earth...
我们打得地动天摇
I banished Kai to the spirit realm.
我将天煞逐入灵界
Should he ever return to the mortal realm...
若他重返凡界
He can only be stopped by a true master of chi.
只有真正的气功大师才能阻止他
"True master of chi"?
"真正的气功大师"
Me? I can barely make a flower bloom.
我 我连让花绽放都勉强
I need at least 30 more years, and a cave.
我至少还需要三十年时间 再加一个洞
We need a chi master.
我们需要一个气功大师
He will continue stealing
他会不断夺取大师们的气
the chi of masters until he has consumed it all.
直到世上再没有气
We have to think of a way to stop him!
我们得想个办法阻止他
He'll get more and more powerful
他每打败一位大师
with every master he defeats.
就会变强几分
There is no choice. We fight.
别无他法 我们要战斗
I can teach you, son.
我可以教你 儿子
Of course. I'm a panda.
当然 我可是熊猫
That must be why the universe sent you here!
这一定就是上天派你来的原因
Okay, so what do I have to do?
好的 那我需要做些什么
You have to come home with me.
你得和我一起回家
To the secret village?
去神秘村庄吗
You must rediscover what it is to be a panda.
你必须重新认识做熊猫的真谛
You have to learn to live like a panda,
你得学着像熊猫一样生活
sleep like a panda...
像熊猫一样睡觉
Eat like a panda.
像熊猫一样吃饭
Those 103 dumplings?
那103个包子
I was just warming up.
我只是热个身罢了
I've always felt like I wasn't eating up to my full potential.
我一直觉得我没有完全发掘出吃的潜力
No, you can't take Po away from me. No, no.
不 你不能把阿宝带走 不 不行
I want a second opinion.
我希望能再多个选项
Shifu, open another scroll or something.
师父 再开一个卷轴看看
I think he should go.
我觉得他应该去
Fine, a third opinion.
好的 那再换一个
Monkey? Viper? Tigress?
金猴 灵蛇 悍娇虎
Dad, you heard what Shifu said Oogway said.
爸爸 你听到师父说乌龟是怎么说的了
This guy can only be stopped by a master of chi.
只有气功大师才能阻止这家伙
And I can only master chi by knowing who I really am.
只有明白了我是谁 才有可能掌握气功
Well, I'm a panda.
而且 我确实是只熊猫
I'll pack you a lunch for the road.
我去给你准备路上吃的干粮
Do you really think Po can master chi in time?
你真的觉得阿宝能及时掌握气功吗
Doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想不重要
It only matters what the universe thinks.
关键是上天怎么想
So, that's a "No"?
所以是不能的意思吗
Master, what are we going to do?
大师 我们要怎么做
You are going to find out where Kai is.
你去查明天煞的下落
Follow the trail of those Jade creatures.
跟着那些玉怪兽的踪迹
But do not engage...
但不要同它们交战
For with every foe he faces, Kai becomes stronger.
天煞每经过一次较量 就会变强几分
Why me? Is it because I asked?
为什么是我 因为我多嘴问了吗
No. It is because you can fly. Go!
不 是因为你会飞 出发吧
Should have kept your beak shut.
真应该闭上你的鸟嘴
Oh, man. Is it because I...?
是因为我...
You don't need to ask me twice.
求之不得
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What am I doing? Getting a backache.
我在干什么 有点背痛
Did you have to step on every rock?
你是每块石头都要踩吗
No, I mean, why are you here?
不是 我是说 你为什么会在这里
What was I supposed to do, huh?
那我要怎么办
What if the pandas don't have food you like?
万一你不爱吃熊猫做的菜怎么办
You're never gonna be able to save the world on an empty stomach.
饿着肚子是不可能拯救世界的
I consider my presence mission critical.
我认为我非常有必要在场
Oh... yes, about that...
是的 关于这点
We can't share the location of the village with others. So...
我们不能告诉别人村庄的地点 所以
Well, you think I can't keep a secret, huh?
你是觉得我不能保守秘密咯
I raised Po for 20 years
我养了阿宝二十年
before I finally told him he was adopted.
才告诉他不是我亲生的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -当然
Okay. I guess it would be cruel to make you fly back.
好吧 那让你再飞回去真是太残忍了
I'm a bird, Po.
我好歹也是鸟 阿宝
Sure looks like a long ways up there.
看着还有好远啊
And my son hates stairs.
而且我儿子讨厌爬楼梯
So, let's go home.
所以 咱还是回家吧
We're pandas. We don't do stairs.
我们是熊猫 我们不爬楼梯的
I've waited my whole life to hear those words.
等了一辈子 终于等到这句话了
This is the secret panda village?
这就是神秘的熊猫村吗
No wonder you keep it a secret.
难怪你不想让人家知道
If I lived here, I wouldn't tell anyone either.
要我住这儿 我也不好意思告诉别人
Now you can "Whoa."
现在你可以喊哇了
- Let's go! - Over here! Come on!
-走吧 -这里 快来
My turn! My turn! Come on, faster, faster!
到我了 到我了 过来 快点
Everyone! Li's back!
各位 李回来了
- They're both back! - He found his son!
-他俩都回来了 -他找到他儿子了
- He made it! - They're back!
-他找到了 -他们回来了
- Li? - He found his son!
-李 -他找到他儿子了
Everyone! Li's back!
各位 李回来了
Hang on, we're coming!
别急 我们来了
- They made it! - Why are we running?
-他们成功了 -我们为什么要跑
Everyone, gather around! This is my son!
各位 都过来 这是我儿子
- Hello, hi. - He's here!
-你好 你好 -他来了
- You're here! - Triplets!
-你来了 -三胞胎
- I'm Meng Meng. - I'm Shuai Shuai.
-我是萌萌 -我是帅帅
- Your fur is soft. - He smells like cookies.
-你的毛真软 -他闻起来像曲奇一样
He's so handsome, just like his father.
他好帅啊 跟他爹一样帅
Son, these are your cousins.
儿子 这是你的表兄弟
- Welcome! - Welcome!
-欢迎 -欢迎
We call it a snacklace.
我们叫它小食链
We'll make you another one.
我们再给你做一条
- So...That's nice. - Yeah, hi!
-真好 -你好
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你是谁
Oh, stripy baby. So beautiful.
花娃娃 真好看
Okay, careful with that. That's my action figure.
好 小心点 这可是我的手办
- Can I keep her? Can I? - No...
-我能留着吗 行吗 -不行...
...problem. Of course.
才怪 当然可以了
Yeah. That's why I brought her.
是啊 所以我才买下它
Take good care of her.
照顾好它
Yes! Stripy baby.
太棒了 花娃娃
You look just like me, but a baby.
你长得跟我好像 不过是小号的
You're like me, but old.
你也跟我很像 不过老了点
You're like me, but fatter!
你也跟我很像 不过胖了点
You're like me, but...
你也跟我很像 不过
He does wear a hat!
他是戴着帽子
You all look like me.
你们都跟我很像
Let's feast in my son's honor.
庆祝吾儿归来 我们尽情吃吧
Pandas don't walk. We roll!
熊猫是不走路的 我们靠滚的
Have you ever seen anyone look so ridiculous?
你见过这么滑稽的人吗
Po, what are you doing? Po!
阿宝 你在干嘛 阿宝
You're right, that is better than walking.
你说得对 这比走路好多了
Yeah, that's the good stuff.
真是好菜
Have some dumplings.
吃点包子吧
What kind of panda doesn't know how to roll?
怎么会有熊猫不会滚
Well, I'm kind of new at this whole "Being a panda" Thing.
我对做熊猫这事还真有点陌生
Hey, what kind of panda are you?
那你算哪门子熊猫
You have a funny neck.
你的脖子真喜感
I'm not a panda at all.
我根本不是熊猫
- What's that? - My hat.
-那是什么 -我的帽子
- What's that? - My beak.
-那是什么 -我的嘴
- What's that? - My wing.
-那个呢 -我的翅膀
- What's that? - My dumplings.
-那个呢 -我的包子
No more questions! Go away, kid.
别再问了 走开 小屁孩
Here, son. I packed your chopsticks.
给 儿子 我给你带了筷子
- Thanks, Dad. - Wow.
-谢了 老爸 -哇
- Oh, my. - What?
-天呐 -怎么了
What are those for?
那是用来干什么的
These? These are chopsticks.
这个吗 这是筷子
They're for picking up dumplings.
是用来夹包子的
You mean you only eat one at a time?
你是说你是一个一个地吃包子吗
- Yummy. - Yeah, yummy.
-好吃 -是啊 真好吃
I knew I wasn't eating up to my potential!
我就知道我没有完全发掘出吃东西的潜力
Wow, she's amazing. She's so beautiful.
她太美了 真是貌美如花
But please, try to save all other compliments
不过好听的话尽量留点
until after the performance.
等到表演结束后再夸奖我
Me? No, I didn't say...
我 不 我没说过...
After the performance.
表演完再夸
Has it started yet?
还没开始吗
Best ribbon dancer in the world!
她的彩带舞天下第一
At least, that's what she said.
至少她是这么说的
Look away. Look away.
别看我 别看我
No. You can't, can you?
不 你已经无法移开目光了 对吧
Dad, why does she keep staring at me like...
老爸 她为什么一直用那种眼神...
I don't really know how to dance!
我真的不大会跳舞
Of course you do. All pandas dance.
你当然会了 熊猫都会跳舞
I know what you were thinking.
我知道你在想什么
"How can one panda be so beautiful?"
怎么会有这般美若天仙的熊猫
- Help me, dads. - Yeah, no, you're on your own.
-帮帮我 老爸 -不了 靠自己
You're doing great, son.
跳得很好 儿子
Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it.
别担心 你会掌握要领的
I have so much to learn.
我有太多要学的了
Wings of surveillance!
侦查之翼
- Why do you do that? - Do what?
-你为什么要说这种话 -说什么
Just because you say "wings of" before something,
你每次说话加上"之翼"的时候
it doesn't mean that you're doing a special move.
你并没有在使什么招数
It's like me saying "antenna of power"
就和我说"力量之须"一样
or "thorax of making sandwiches".
或者是"做三明治之胸"
Wings of disagreement.
反对之翼
Master Bear, Master Chicken, Master Croc!
熊大师 公鸡大师 鳄鱼大师
What are you doing out here?
你们在这干什么
Jade creatures attacked our villages.
玉僵尸袭击了我们的村庄
We've tracked them here.
我们追踪到了这里
They must be in there.
他们一定在里面
Master Shifu strongly advised us...
师父强烈建议我们...
- We've gotta get in there. - But Master Shifu said...
-我们必须进去 -可师父说了...
You're seriously afraid?
你是害怕了吗
Even Master Chicken's going in there! And he's a chicken.
连公鸡大师都进去了 他可是胆小鬼
That's it. I'm going in.
我受够了 我要进去了
Mantis! We have orders not to...
螳螂 我们有命令在身...
They need our help!
我们得帮他们
Come on. I'll go high, you go low.
快来 我从上方进攻 你从下面
All right, you little...
好吧 你这个...
Hold on, buddy. I'm coming!
坚持住 兄弟 我来了
Antenna of power! Ah! It didn't work!
力量之须 不管用
Your chi is strong.
你体内的气很强
Just like your friend...
和你的朋友一样...
Don't worry, little birdie.
别担心 小鸟
I'll put your chi to good use...
我会好好利用你的气的...
Destroying the Jade palace and everyone in it.
我将用它毁掉翡翠宫和那里的所有人
First day of panda training!
熊猫训练第一天
I'm gonna make you bloom.
我会让你重新绽放
What? What? What is it?
什么 怎么了 什么事
I'm ready for my first day of panda training.
我已经准备好接受第一天的熊猫训练了
- What? - You know, learn to be a panda,
-什么 -就是学做熊猫
master chi, save the world!
掌握气功 拯救世界
Pandas sleep till past noon.
熊猫睡到午后才醒
So lesson number one is, "Go back to bed".
第一课就是 "回去睡觉"
Nobody said this was gonna be easy.
肯定不会是件容易事
Yeah! Show him, kids!
给他示范一下 孩子们
Can you do this? Can you do that?
你会这样吗 会这样吗
How about this? How about that?
这个会吗 那这样呢
Am I doing it? Is this good?
我做的对吗 做的好不好
- Grandma panda, heads up! - Hello! Ow!
-熊猫奶奶 小心 -你们好 啊
We better roll.
我们最好赶紧滚过去
You gotta let the hill tell you where to roll.
你该顺着山坡自然的往下滚
Dim, Sum, let's show him how we go uphill!
阿点 阿心 让他看看我们怎么上山
- Snack time. Po! - Whoo-hoo!
-吃点心了 阿宝 -太爽了
Get them while they're cold.
等凉了再吃吧
What are you doing there?
你们在干什么
That food is for Po!
这是给阿宝做的
There, there. That's it.
来抱抱 就这样
- Feeling relaxed? - Totally.
-感觉放松了吗 -是啊
Just let yourself fall into it.
只要顺其自然
I'm fine. I just...
我没事 我只是...
There we go. Just let it all out.
好了 吐出来就好了
Leave my noodles alone.
别碰我的面条
Subtle, Po. Very subtle.
真淘气啊 阿宝 真够淘气的
Let me get some of that.
我也要抱抱
Hey, leave my hat alone!
别咬我的帽子
What are you guys looking at?
你们在看什么
That's how we roll! Cannonball!
我们就是这么滚的 开炮
Here, bring it up here.
来 再高点
Now, you try again. But don't try so hard.
你再试一次 不过别太用力
You know, just for, you know,
你知道 就是为了
showing me what it feels like...
教我怎么去过...
So, when do you think I'll be ready?
所以呢 你觉得我什么时候能准备好了
You know, to learn how to master chi.
学怎么掌握气功
Soon. Real soon.
很快就好了 很快
Come on, I wanna show you something else. Come on.
跟我来 我想给你看样东西 来吧
Sorry about the mess. I don't usually get visitors.
这里有点乱 我这里不大有人来
I had this done on your 100th day.
在你百日的时候画的
Your Momma couldn't hold you still.
你妈妈抱着你的时候 你一直在乱动
You nearly ate the paper.
你差点就把画纸吃了
She was the total package.
她很完美
Smart, beautiful...
聪明 美丽...
Tremendous appetite.
食量惊人
She was the love of my life.
她是我一生的挚爱
And then, just when I thought I couldn't get any luckier...
就在我以为我已经最幸运的时候...
along you came, my little lotus.
你出生了 我的小莲花
I really had it all.
那时我真的拥有了一切
Until that one moment...
直到我...
when I lost everything.
又失去了一切
You don't have to worry about losing me ever again.
你再也不用担心失去我了
Let me get some of that.
我也要抱抱
It's from the Eastern province!
从东部来的消息
Master Lizard, Master Ox, Master Eagle.
蜥蜴大师 公牛大师 雄鹰大师
In every village from the sea to here...
自海边直至这里的所有村庄...
every master in China...
全中国的所有大师...
Maybe they are all at a party.
他们可能都去参加聚会了
I didn't get invited either.
我也没接到邀请
Kai has taken their chi.
是天煞夺走了他们的气
We are all that stand between him...
只有我们能阻止他毁掉
and the knowledge Oogway left in our care.
乌龟留给我们保管的书卷了
The villagers, evacuated?
村民都疏散了吗
- Crane, Mantis? - Still nothing.
-仙鹤和螳螂呢 -还是没有消息
How dare you set foot on these grounds!
你怎敢涉足这片土地
Look at you pathetic fools.
看看你们这些可悲的傻瓜
Groveling at the feet of Oogway the magnificent.
在伟大的乌龟脚下卑躬屈膝
You are not fit to speak his name.
你没有资格说他的名字
I am not fit, little kitten?
我没有资格吗 小猫咪
I fought by his side.
我曾同他并肩战斗
I loved him like a brother.
曾待他亲如手足
And he betrayed me.
而他却背叛了我
Now I will destroy everything he has created!
如今我要毁灭他所建成的一切
How's that for a little kitten?
小猫咪这招滋味如何
I will not let you destroy Oogway's memory.
我不会让你毁掉乌龟的回忆
Why not? He destroyed mine.
为什么不行 他也毁了我的
It is me, your bestie!
是我 你的好兄弟
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
对不起 对不起
You must warn Po.
你必须去警告阿宝
I will show you the true power of chi, brother.
让你见识一下气功真正的力量 兄弟
Oogway, forgive me.
乌龟 原谅我
Hmm. What do you say, Oogway?
你说什么 乌龟
Do you forgive him?
你原谅他吗
You may have destroyed the Jade palace...
你可以毁掉翡翠宫...
But you will never succeed.
但你永远不会得逞
There will always be someone to stop you.
总会有人出来阻止你的
His chi is strong...
他体内的气很强
But it won't be enough.
但还是不足与我为敌
- He will meet the same fate as you. - No.
-他会和你一个下场 -不
And so will every panda in that village.
那个村庄里的所有熊猫也一样
Po, I hope you're ready.
阿宝 我希望你已经准备好了
Dance, lotus. Dance.
跳舞 小莲花 跳起来
He's so handsome.
小伙子长得真帅
That's a panda hug!
这才算是熊猫的抱抱
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Kai attacked the valley.
天煞袭击了山谷
He's taken every master in China,
他已经得到了天下所有大师的气
including Shifu and the others.
包括师父和其他人
It's all gone, Po. Everything. Everyone.
都完了 阿宝 所有东西 所有人
How's my restaurant?
我的餐馆怎么样了
And now he's on his way here.
如今他已经在往这里来了
He's after you, Po.
他是来找你的 阿宝
He's after all pandas.
他是来找所有的熊猫
How long do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Please, tell me you've mastered chi.
快告诉我你已经掌握气功了
- Here, take the baby. - Dad! Dad!
-来 你抱着孩子 -老爸 老爸
Okay, who belongs to this one?
这个是谁家的
You need to teach me the secret chi technique now!
你必须马上教我气功秘诀了
No, no, I'm afraid you need more time.
不 不行 你恐怕还没准备好
Everyone, go get your things! Let me help you with that.
大家都去收拾东西 我来帮你吧
I don't have more time. I need to learn it now!
我没有时间了 我必须现在就学
Sorry, you're not ready.
对不起 但你还没有准备好
Okay, pack everything!
所有东西都收拾好
- I am ready. - Not quite.
-我已经准备好了 -还没有
What are you talking about?
你这是什么意思
I've done everything you've asked.
我已经一切都按你说的做了
I've mastered napping, sleeping in, hammocks,
我已经会了打瞌睡 睡懒觉 睡吊床
I am totally at one with my panda parts.
我已经完全在像熊猫一样生活了
Now why won't you show me?
你为什么还不教我
Because I don't know it!
因为我压根不会
I don't know it, okay? No one does.
我不会 明白了吗 没人会那个
Maybe we used to.
熊猫过去可能会
I find out some blade-swinging maniac is coming for you.
我知道有耍着刀的疯子来追杀你
What am I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办
Just let that happen?
就放任不管吗
Yes! I'm the Dragon Warrior.
没错 我是神龙大侠
Facing maniacs, that's my job!
对付疯子就是我的职责所在
But because of you, I left the valley unprotected.
但是因为你 我丢下山谷不管
I left my friends unprotected!
丢下我的朋友们
And now they're all...
现在他们都...
And you would have been, too.
你也会落得同样的下场
I am not going to lose you again.
我不会再次失去你
Po, I'm so worried for you...
阿宝 我好担心你...
That I can't even enjoy being right about everything.
我都没法为我自始至终都是对的而得意了
as fast as those chubby legs can go!
迈开你的小胖腿 能跑多快是多快
Run? There's nowhere to run.
逃跑 已经无处可逃了
But what are you going to do?
那你要怎么办
I'm gonna stay, and fight that monster.
我要留下来 和那个混蛋决一死战
Po, he may be a monster,
阿宝 他或许是个混蛋
but he's still your father.
但他毕竟还是你爸爸
No, I... not really.
不...不大饿
Well, maybe just one.
吃一个也行
You know, you weren't the only one who was lying.
你要知道 你不是唯一一个说谎的人
I didn't really come along
我不只是因为
because I was worried Po would go hungry.
担心阿宝饿肚子才跟过来的
I was worried about you.
我是担心你
Worried that I'd go hungry?
担心我会饿肚子吗
I was worried you'd steal Po from me.
我担心你会把阿宝从我身边夺走
I know. That was crazy.
我知道 我想多了
But I realize having you in Po's life
但我意识到让你进入阿宝的生活
doesn't mean less for me.
并非我的损失
It means more for Po.
而是阿宝的收获
Well, I'm not in his life.
他的生活中已经没有我的位置
Your son got mad at you.
你的儿子生你的气了
Welcome to parenthood.
体会到当家长的难处了吧
You don't understand. I lied to him.
你不明白 我骗了他
He'll never forgive me.
他永远不会原谅我
I lied to him for 20 years.
我骗了他二十年
He still thinks he came from an egg.
他还以为自己是从蛋里孵出来的
Sometimes, we do the wrong things
有些时候 我们会做错事
for the right reasons.
但都是出于好意
And he still has to save the world.
而且还要拯救世界
He needs both his dads.
他需要我们
This isn't going to work.
这么做没有用
You're not thinking straight.
你没有想清楚
- I am! - You're not.
-我有 -你没有
- Yes, I am. - No.
-我真的有 -你没有
I've seen what he can do.
我见识过他的能耐
But he hasn't seen what I can do.
但他没见识过我的能耐
The Wuxi finger hold?
悟习铁指扣吗
It's my best move.
我最厉害的一招
I just have to get to Kai,
我只需要找到天煞
grab his finger and then skadoosh!
抓住他的手指 然后出招
Back to the Spirit Realm.
他就回灵界了
He has an army of Jade Warriors.
他有一队玉战士
Everything they see, he sees.
它们所见之事都逃不过他的法眼
So there's no sneaking up on him.
所以不可能偷偷接近他
You will never get close enough.
你不可能靠他足够近
He can only be stopped by a master of Chi.
只有气功大师才能阻止他
Oh, you sound just like Shifu with the, "Chi, Chi, Chi."
你听上去就像师父 满口气气气
"Chi this. Chi that." "Chi, Chi, Chi!"
这个气 那个气 气气气
I'm not a master of Chi, okay?
我不是气功大师
I don't know if I'm the Dragon Warrior.
我不知道自己是否真是神龙大侠
I don't even know if I'm a panda!
我甚至不知道自己是不是只熊猫
I don't know who I am!
我不知道自己是谁
There's no way I can stop him and his army.
我根本无法阻止他和他的手下
Unless you had an army of your own.
除非你也有自己的军队
I finally found my son, after all these years.
经过这么多年 我终于找到了我的儿子
It's going to take a lot more than the end of the world...
即使是世界末日也不可能
But you don't even know kung fu.
但你们一点功夫都不懂
Then you will teach us.
那你就来教我们
What? I can't teach you kung fu.
什么 我教不了你们功夫
I couldn't even teach Tigress.
我连悍娇虎都教不了
And she already knows kung fu!
而她本来就懂功夫
I'm the last guy you wanna trust right now.
你现在不会信任我
But you gotta believe me.
但你得相信我
We can learn kung fu.
我们可以学功夫
We can be just like you!
我们可以像你一样
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
- "We can do this"? - No!
-我们可以做到 -不是
- "We can learn kung fu"? - After that!
-我们可以学功夫 -后面一句
Uh... "We can be just like you"?
我们可以像你一样
- Yes! - We can?
-没错 -我们真可以吗
But you don't have to be!
但你们不需要像我一样
That's what Shifu meant.
这才是师父的真意
I don't have to turn you into me.
我不需要把你们变成我
I have to turn you into you!
而是要把你们变成你们
That doesn't make any sense.
这话说不通啊
I'm gonna do something I never thought I'd be able to do.
我要做一件从未想过自己能做到的事
I'm gonna teach kung fu.
我要教功夫了
You guys, your real strength comes from
各位 你们真正的强大在于
being the best "You" You can be.
成为最好的自我
What are you good at?
你们擅长什么
What makes you, "You"?
是什么让你们独一无二
Yes, good. Good. Again.
对 好 好 再来
Good, good, good. Again.
好好好 再来
Stripy baby! Stripy baby!
花娃娃 花娃娃
Faster, faster! Twirl those ribbons!
再快点 再快点 彩带绕起来
Hug that log, you!
你 抱住木桩
Hug that log like it's the last time
像是最后一次告别那样
you're ever gonna hug it goodbye forever.
紧紧抱住它
Higher! And a little more to the left this time.
再高点 这次再往左一点
I don't wanna see any of these hit the ground!
我不想看到任何包子落地
Wait, wait, stripy baby!
等等 花娃娃
Good! Try it with this.
好 用这个试试
Now try it with these!
现在用这个试试
Good! Now try it with these.
好 再用这个试试
Okay, pay attention because I'm only gonna go over this ten more times.
大家注意 我只会再重复十遍
The only entrance to the village is here.
村子唯一的入口在这里
The dumpling squadron will take position here...
包子小队在这里待命
While the cookie squadron will take position here.
饼干小队在这里待命
Now, on my signal, the two squadrons will...
听我号令 这两支小队将...
The noodle squadron will...
面条小队将...
Okay. Anyway, the important thing to remember
好 总之一定要记住
is that this is the spot where...
这个地点就是...
Okay, I saw that coming.
好吧 不出我所料
If you only remember one thing,
牢记一件事
it's distract the jombies...
分散玉僵尸的注意
Until I get close enough to put a wuxi finger hold on Kai.
直到我足够靠近天煞使出悟习铁指扣
- You got it? - Yeah!
-明白了吗 -明白了
Pandas on three! One, two three, pan...!
我数三声 一 二 三 熊
You guys... never mind, I'll teach you that later.
各位 算了 我待会再教这个
I wish I could have taught you this, son.
我真希望我可以教你这个 儿子
It's okay, dad. I'm...
没关系 爸 我
That's what I call a dramatic entrance!
这就是我说的闪亮登场
Ha-ha! You must be the Dragon Warrior.
你一定就是神龙大侠
And you must be Kai!
你一定就是天煞了
Beast of vengeance, maker of widows!
复仇凶兽 寡妇制造者
Yes! Finally! Thank you!
没错 总算有人认识我 谢谢
Almost makes me wanna spare your life.
让我都想饶你一命了
Oh, you wanna spare me?
你要饶我一命吗
How about you spare me the Chit-chat?
要不你省省你的废话
All right? Let's do this.
怎样 来切磋一下
I'm going to take your Chi...
我要夺走你的气
Then the Chi of every panda in the...
接着是所有熊猫的气
- In this... - Chitty-Chitty chat-chat.
-这个... -废话废话废话
- In... - Chat, chat, chat.
-这... -废话话话话
- In the... - Chit-chat!
-这个... -废话
Oh, you pudgy little...
你个小胖子
You guys have all been turned green!
你们都被变绿了
Except for you, Mantis. You were already green.
除了你 螳螂 你本来就是绿的
- Now? - Wait for the signal.
-现在呢 -等待指令
Yeah! Whoo! We did it! Whoo-hoo!
我们成功了 太好了
Spring roll squad! Time for some takeout!
春卷小队 外卖时间到
Over here, Mr. Jombie!
过来呀 玉僵尸先生
I don't know who you are, either.
我也不知道你是谁
Get ready to dance...
准备与危险
- Do it. - You're mean!
-揍他 -你真坏
Oh, no! Master Shifu!
不 是师父
I can't hit Shifu!
我不能打师父
Double-dad defense!
双老爹防御
- Left, dad! - Right, dad!
-爸爸 左 -爸爸 右
Back at you, dad.
到你那边了 爸
We've got this, son!
我们来搞定 儿子
Stop. Stop! Enough!
停 停 够了
Let's finish this.
我们来做个了结吧
Sorry, buddy. Gotta send you back to the Spirit Realm.
抱歉 哥们 得把你送回灵界
Okay, that didn't work. Let me try one more time.
不管用 我再试一次
Skadoosh! Skadoosh. Skadoosh. Skadoo... what the...?
接招吧 接招吧 怎么回事
Hold on, wait! It's working.
等等 生效了
Did ’ogway teach you that little trick?
是乌龟教你这个小把戏的吗
It only works on mortals.
这招只对凡人有用
And I am a Spirit Warrior.
而我是灵界武士
I'm sorry. Run. Run!
抱歉 快跑 快跑啊
This was the one destined to stop me?
这就是那个注定要阻止我的人吗
I will have his Chi...
我将夺走他的气
And then all of theirs!
然后夺走他们所有人的气
You really thought you could
你真以为你可以
send me back to the Spirit Realm?
把我送回灵界吗
You are just a stupid mortal.
你只是个愚蠢的凡人罢了
It only works on mortals.
这招只对凡人有用
You're right. I can't send you there.
你说得对 我不能送走你
But I can take you there.
但我可以带你一起去
He took Kai away. He saved us.
他带走了天煞 他救了我们
He saved us, but who's saving him?
他救了我们 可谁来救他呢
The Spirit Realm. It worked!
是灵界 我成功了
You brought me back?
你带我回来了
I tried to finish this in the regular realm.
我曾试图在凡界了结一切
Then we'll finish it here!
那我们就在这里做个了断
Come on, son. Fight!
儿子 上啊 战斗啊
We have to help him.
我们得帮他
We have to help him!
我们得帮他
Okay. Everyone gather around.
好 所有人都过来
That's it. Come in close. Come on.
对了 再靠近点 快
You taught us who we were meant to be.
你让我们知道自己究竟是谁
A dumpling kicker.
一个踢包子大侠
A lethal fighting machine.
一台致命的战斗机器
A nunchuck Chick.
一个双节棍女孩
I've been asking the same question.
我也一直在问同一个问题
Am I the son of a panda?
我是熊猫的儿子
The son of a goose?
一只鹅的儿子
I am the Dragon Warrior.
我是神龙大侠
Get it? See the giant dragon?
懂了吗 看到这条巨龙了吗
Get ready to feel the thunder.
准备承受雷霆吧
Perhaps a bit of lunch.
要不来点午饭
Because I'm starving.
因为我饿扁了
It took me 500 years to take Oogway's Chi.
我花了五百年才得到乌龟的气
I will have yours if it takes me 500 more.
如果再给我五百年我就能得到你的
Chitty-Chitty chat-chat.
一通废话
You want my Chi so bad...
你这么想要我的气
The power is mine.
力量是我的了
Wait. No. It's too much.
等等 不 太多了
That's too much! No!
太多了 不
I'm still green! It didn't work!
我还是绿的 这没用
Oh, wait. That's my normal green.
等等 我本来就这么绿
Not a baby. Not a baby!
不是娃娃 不是娃娃
Have you seen Po?
你们见到阿宝了吗
No. He's not here?
没有 他不在这里吗
Why isn't he back?
为什么他没回来
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
You are extra shiny.
你更闪亮了
I know, right? It's like the best cape ever.
没错吧 头一次披这么棒的披风
When I run with it, then it looks really cool.
跑动起来效果真心酷
It suits you. You've grown.
很适合你 你成长了
Yep. I gotta lay off the panda buffet.
是啊 快把熊猫自助餐吃关门了
As I hoped you would
就像我给你父亲传信时
when I sent the message to your father.
所期望的那样
You sent the universe mail. Whoa!
原来来自上天的消息是你送的
Because the universe needed you.
因为这个世界需要你
You finally became the panda you were always meant to be.
你终于成为命中注定的那只熊猫了
But, how'd you know I could?
但你怎么知道我可以
On the first day we met...
在我们相遇的第一天
I saw the future of kung fu.
我看见了功夫的未来
I saw the panda who could unite them both.
我看到能将它们融合的熊猫
That is why I chose you, Po.
这就是我选中你的理由 阿宝
Both sides of a Yin and Yang.
你拥有阴阳两面
And my true successor.
是我真正的继承者
Me? I can't take that.
我 我不能收
I have a bigger one.
我有个更大的
I mean, you're enlightened and everything. I'm just...
您拥有无穷的智慧 而我只是...
Now what do we do?
我们该怎么办
No. Oogway, don't go!
不 乌龟 别走
I'm not going anywhere. I live here.
我哪也不去 我住在这里
It's you who must decide whether to stay or go.
是你要决定留下还是离开
Wait. I can go back?
等等 我可以回去吗
Who knows? I've never tried.
谁知道呢 我从没试过
Don't you go disappearing in petals ever again.
再也不许从花瓣里消失了
We thought we lost you.
我们以为我们失去你了
No, you saved me.
不 你们救了我
Now, come on over here!
快过来
The student has truly become the tea...
学生真正变成了老...
Wait. Where did you get that?
等等 你从哪里得到这个的
Oh, this. Oogway gave it to me in the Spirit Realm.
这个啊 乌龟在灵界给我的
I think I mastered Chi.
我觉得我掌握气功了