逗鸟外传:萌宝满天飞 Storks

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 尼古拉斯·斯托勒 / 道格·斯威特兰德

演员: 安迪·萨姆伯格 / 凯蒂·克朗 / 凯尔希·格兰莫 / 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 泰·布利尔 / 安东·斯塔克曼 / 科甘-迈克尔·凯 / 乔丹·皮尔 / 丹尼·特雷霍 / 史蒂芬·克雷默·格利克曼 /


台词
字幕调校:死亡骑士@CMCT
字幕转制|天外生物感谢原字幕制作者
For as long as can be remembered, storks delivered babies
自古以来 就有鹳鸟送子的记载
from their perch on Stork Mountain.
我们从鹳山之顶的栖息地出发
It was an honor and a privilege to serve.
从事这一无比光荣的使命
It was our duty, our core belief,
这也是我们的责任 我们的核心价值观
the driving force of our very lifeblood.
我们骨子里的基因
It wasn't always easy.
但这份工作并不简单
Oh...
哦…
This was our challenge.
这是属于我们的挑战
This was our sacred duty.
这是我们的神圣职责
No matter how tough or impossible
无论多苦多难…
or brutal or harsh or inhumane or savage,
多残酷 多艰险 多灭绝人性 多惨绝人寰
we would triumph over adversity.
我们都会义无反顾 一往直前
Gotcha!
逮到你了
Hey.
- On your right. - Left.
- 小心右边 - 还有左边
Bike lane.
自行车道
Thank goodness we don't do that anymore.
谢天谢地 我们早就不干这行了
There! Right there!
在那 快看那里
The problem was,
当初的问题在于
we had the wrong cargo.
我们的业务急需转型
Our new phones!
我们的新手机
Luckily, now, storks deliver packages for Cornerstore. com!
现在好了 街店网络快递准备接单啦
- My dude! - Oh, yeah!
- 嘿 老弟 - 噢耶
Yo, Kevron! Lookin' good, my man!
哟 科隆老兄 气色不错
Oh, I love this guy!
哦 我爱死这个小伙了
Perfect landing. Chiggy-check.
完美着陆 搞定
You're the man!
厉害了我的哥
What? Millionth package? Not possible.
什么 第一百万个包裹 谁信啊
I thought I was only at 20.
我以为才刚二十个
Hey, Junior, are you gonna celebrate?
嘿 朱尼尔 庆祝一下吧
You know what? You're right. I should celebrate.
你说得对 是该庆祝下了
What are you guys doing this weekend?
你们周末去哪嗨
Are you guys free?
有空带我一个吗
The wife and I are celebrating another anniversary.
老婆和我要庆祝另一个纪念日
Got my kid's game this weekend.
我孩子周末有比赛
Family reunion. The whole family's coming.
家庭团聚 我家被亲戚攻陷了
Oh. Just wanted to confirm.
好吧 我就是问问
That you were all busy.
反正你们也忙
I assumed you were all busy and you are.
我不用猜也知道
So, if anything changes, let me know.
那万一有空了 记得叫我一下
I maybe could get out of work.
我或许能请个假
Probably can't, but let me know if you can.
估计没戏 但还是叫我一下
Great job out there, brah!
干得好 哥们
Thanks, Pigeon Toady.
谢谢 马屁鸽
Check out my girlfriend.
快看我的女友
- She's in Canada. - Yeah-huh.
- 她在加拿大 - 呵呵
She migrated.
她移民了
- She's not made up. - Okay.
- 她不是我瞎编的 - 好的
Look at her! Look at her!
快看 快看
- She exists, brah! - That's great.
- 她是真的 哥们 - 祝你幸福
Hey, did you guys hear about Roger?
嘿 你们听说罗杰的事了吗
Oh, my goodness. Are you okay?
哦 我的天啊 你还好吗
What? Hey, brah. I say... What? Okay.
什么 嘿哥们 我说 什么 好的
I tell you about my girlfriend?
我跟你说过我的女友了吗
Hey, boss wants to see you.
嘿 老板要见你
Uh...
呃…
Hunter wants to see me?
亨特要见我
All right. Head in the game, Junior.
好吧 集中精力 朱尼尔
So, you're Hunter. What do you do around here?
看来你就是亨特 近来可好啊
No, I hate that.
不行 我讨厌这样
Hunter. Nice. To. Meet. You.
亨特 很高兴见到你
No, that's too robot.
不 太呆板了
Just say it normal. Just say it normal. Here we go.
自然一点 正常地说话
Nice to meet you!
你好
What is wrong with me?
我有病吧
Junior.
朱尼尔
Hunter.
亨特
You know why I built my office entirely out of glass
你知道我为什么用玻璃盖这间办公室吗
even though birds can't see glass?
尽管鸟类看不见玻璃
I do not.
完全不懂
Power move.
彰显权势
Eighteen years ago, I saved all storks by getting out of babies
十八年前 我废除送子业务 拯救了全族
and into package delivery.
并领他们进入快递行业
Now, this Monday at Storkcon,
现在 董事会将在下周一鹳鸟大会上
the board will announce they're kicking me upstairs.
宣布我升职的消息
I'm going to be named Chairman.
我将成为董事长
Which means you are going to be named
这意味着你将被任命名为
boss.
老板
Boss!
老板
Cool, cool, cool. Very cool, very cool.
酷 酷 酷 太棒了 棒极了
Now, look upon your domain with your eyes wide open.
现在 睁大眼睛 鸟瞰一下你的地盘吧
- Yeah. - Wider.
- 好棒 - 再睁大一点
I love it. Feels good.
不错 真的不错
How can you be boss if you can't look at it?
如果连看都不敢看怎么当老板
If I go blind, it was worth it.
我看 就算瞎了狗眼我也要看
You know the hardest thing about bein' boss?
你知道当老板最难的地方在哪吗
Staring at the sun?
盯着太阳
No, this is easy.
不 那不叫事
Whether to be like a friend boss or a distant, weird boss?
难道是纠结于做一个慈祥的老板 还是高冷的老板
Always be distant and weird. What's the matter with you?
当然是高冷了 你有病吧
Sorry.
对不起
No, it's dealing with that.
都不是 最难的地方在于你要对付那玩意
The orphan Tulip?
孤儿阿丽
I don't understand.
我不懂
Do you know why we stopped delivering babies?
你知道我们为什么不送婴儿了吗
Because there are so many other ways of getting babies?
因为怀孕的方法有千万种
Yes. But that's not the whole story.
是 也不全是
Eighteen years ago, when we still delivered human infants,
十八年前 当我们还坚持送人类的宝宝时
a stork named Jasper went crazy and tried to keep a baby.
一个叫贾斯珀的疯鸟企图收养婴儿
Tulip's beacon broke.
阿丽的信号灯摔坏了
Her address was destroyed, so we could no longer deliver her.
收件人地址被销毁了 因此我们无法送她回家
My baby!
我的宝贝
It was then I realized that there was no future in baby delivery.
那时我才意识到 送子已经没有前途了
Now, the orphan Tulip has just turned 18, which means we can finally liberate her
现在 阿丽成年了 我们终于可以解放她了
and return her to the human world.
让她回到人类世界
But she's no trouble.
但她不是祸害啊
Oh, she isn't, is she?
哦 她不是 是吗
Here's our profit chart.
这是我们的盈利折线图
- I love a good profit chart. - Me, too.
- 我最爱盈利的盈利图了 - 我也是
Yeah!
是啊
The peaks are when Tulip is on vacation, asleep or out with the flu.
只有在阿丽放假 睡觉 或者感冒的时候 盈利达到峰值
The valleys are when she tries to help.
当她帮忙时就一落千丈
Cool. I will liberate her. Consider her liberated.
好 我会让她走的 交给我
And if she doesn't want to be liberated?
如果她不想走怎么办
Fire her. I'm talking about firing her.
炒她 我指的是解聘她
Really?
当真
The only thing you need to do to be named boss on Monday
你周一当上老板的第一件事
is liberate the orphan Tulip.
就是送阿丽走
If I'm not being clear, I mean fire her!
强调 我说的送她走就是指解雇她
Yes, sir. I am on it.
遵命 我这就去办
I have read between the lines and heard you overtly.
我已在字里行间中悟到了您的言外之意
Ow, ow, ow...
嗷 嗷 嗷…
Excuse me! Orphan Tulip?
对不起 孤儿阿丽
Junior?
朱尼尔
You're talkin' to me?
你在和我说话
Yes, Orphan Tulip!
是啊 阿丽
No, it's just that you never talk to me.
只是 你从来没有跟我说过话
Well, yeah, that's changing starting today, Orphan Tulip.
好吧 改变从今天开始 孤儿阿丽
Oh, "Tulip" is just fine. "Orphan" hurts my heart.
就叫我阿丽吧 孤儿这个前缀太悲催了
I have so many questions to ask you!
我有好多问题要问你呢
Why don't you come down and we can talk all day?
为什么不下来让我们聊个通宵呢
Okay. I will be down.
好 我这就下来
As will my friends.
和我的朋友一起
We are going to fly right down.
我们要飞着下来
What? No, no.
啥 别 别这样
That's a quail, an emu, there's a chicken.
一个鹌鹑 一个鸸鹋 一个鸡杂
They cannot fly.
他们都不会飞
Yeah. Until now.
是啊 可那是以前
She's helping us achieve our dreams.
她实现了我们的梦想
- That's right, Dougland. - You know it.
- 说得好 道格兰 - 没错
It is still a personal victory if you use the bucket.
坐缆车下来也不差嘛
Okay, we'll all not use the bucket!
好吧 那我们不做缆车了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Ha-ha! Tulip doesn't fit in.
哈哈 阿丽挤不进去
We're all the same and she's a weirdo.
我们都是鸟 可她是怪鸟
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's not nice. She's...
喔 喔 喔 不能这样说 她…
She's had a hard life.
她童年很悲惨
Okay.
好吧
This is gonna be great, guys!
这一定会很爽 兄弟们
Countdown.
倒数三
Three, two, one!
三 二 一
It's working! We're flying!
成功了 我们在飞翔
Ho-ho! Whoa!
嗨翻天了
Yeah, yeah!
Yeah!
Enough of this, I wanna go fast!
够了 我要加速
No! Dougland, wait!
不要 道格兰 等等
No, no, no!
不 不 不
This is the greatest day of my life!
今生最佳
I'm flying!
我在飞
This is my moment!
飞扬的感觉
- Dougland! No! - Get out of my way!
- 道格兰 停下 - 走开
Bad Dougland! No!
你是坏鸟 快停下
How could my dreams go so horribly wrong?
我的梦想怎么变成了噩梦
I got ya!
抓住你了
Okay.
好了
I'm fallin'.
我在落下去
Oh, no! No! No, no, no, no, no!
哦 不 不 不 不 不
- Uh... - Oh, boy.
- 呃 - 哦 坏了
Oh. Oh, that's not so bad.
哦 不算太糟糕
I got it. I got it. I got it! I got it!
坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
I got it!
坚持住
I'm sorry! Oh, I'm so, so sorry. Oh!
实在抱歉 天呢 我太对不起了
I don't fit in anywhere and all I want to do is help!
我太不合群了 我只是想帮你们
Oh, boy.
哦 好吧
Uh, Tulip, okay. I have news for you.
阿丽 我要告诉你一件事
Before you finish,
在你开口前
for you to come to wish me a happy birthday,
我想说你能来祝我生日快乐
that's just the nicest, you know? It's like a little rainbow.
真是太贴心了 就像彩虹一样温暖
So, thank you.
所以 谢谢你
That's really nice.
你真好
But, oh, I'm sorry. I interrupted you.
但是 哦 对不起 我打断你了
- What were you gonna tell me? - Uh...
- 你要说什么来着 - 呃…
Oh, boy.
天啊
I have wonderful news for you.
我有一个好消息
You have been liberated.
你自由了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Well, it means that you are fired.
嗯 意思是你被… 炒了
- What? - You're...
- 什么 - 你被…
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Excuse me. You're...
对不起 你…
You're fantastic!
你简直太棒了
Really?
真的
Because I just blew up most of the factory.
可我差点毁了工厂
Oh, yeah.
哦 也是
What a twist! Um...
没想到吧 呃…
Well, it means...
好吧 我是说…
I'm putting you in charge of your very own department.
我要你去负责一个特别的部门
You are the new head of Letter Sorting.
你就是信件部新掌门人
I didn't even know we still got letters.
我都不知道我们还送信
We do!
我们的确送
- And now, you're in charge of them. - Oh, yes! I will rock this!
- 现在 你来负责 - 太好了 我会搞定
You will rock this!
你一定会搞定的
- Oh, yeah! Rock it hard! - Gonna rock it hard!
- 哦耶 大搞特搞 - 搞死它
And what's the number-one rule?
我们的口号是
Always deliver!
使命必达
- Wrong. Never leave this room. - Oh.
- 错 永远不要离开这个房间 - 哦
I always thought it was something more like "Strength"!
我以为是“买的放心送的舒心”这种
- "Determination"! - Nope. That's way off.
- 或者“今天拍货明天拆货” - 不 完全错误
Number-one rule, never leave this room.
我们的口号 永远不要离开这个房间
Okay, well, if that...
好吧 如果…
Bored, bored, bored.
无聊 无聊 无聊
So, how was your commute?
你是坐班车来上班吗
Oh,
I took the bucket.
不 我坐缆车
Me, too. Real backed up.
我也是 太巧了
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You hear about Steve and Gloria?
你们听说史蒂夫和高乐雅的事了吗
What?
什么
I hear they're an item.
他们勾搭上了
- No. - Yeah.
- 真的 - 没错
Are you kidding me?
不会吧
Are you guys talking about us?
你们背后议论我
You guys better not be talking about us.
你们最好不要这么八卦
I told you that in confidence.
我可是私下告诉你的
You don't make her upset. She's my life!
不要惹她 她是我的一切
Oh, no, I said it out loud.
哦 不 一不小心全暴露了
You're not supposed to say anything!
你不应该说出来的
Sorry, guys. Cat's out of the bag!
不好意思 各位 没有不透风的墙
- No! - Meow!
- 不 - 喵
Are you gossiping? No gossip allowed! Go to HR!
工作时间不许闲聊 跟我去人力部门报道
I've called you both in because I hear you've been having problems.
叫你们来是听说你们有矛盾
- And it's important we have... - She's the one who started it!
- 最重要的是我们… - 她先挑起来的
- How dare you! - How dare you!
- 好大的胆子 - 你好大的胆子
- How dare both of you! You're fired! - You can't fire me!
- 你们好大的胆子 开除 - 你不能开除我
- I just did! - Wait! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that!
- 我开完了 - 等等 对不起我错了
- Guys! Group hug! - Group hug!
- 姐妹们 抱抱 - 团抱
I'm hugging myself. Okay.
我在抱自己 好吧
Somebody write me a letter!
谁给我写封信啊
Come in, Ninja Commander.
呼叫 忍者指挥官
This is Cowboy Astronaut Agent Nate, over.
这是牛仔宇航员特工内特 完毕
Ninja Team Commander, are you in position?
忍者指挥官 你是否到位
I'm about to launch the assault.
我要开始攻击了
We can absolutely do that.
可以开始了
That's not gonna be a problem.
没有问题
Ha-ha! Dr. LeFreeze!
啊哈 冰冻博士
You may have me outnumbered 7,000 to one,
虽然我寡不敌七千多个敌人
but you weren't counting on one thing,
但有一点你疏忽了
I'm not alone.
我不是一个人
Ninja force, attack!
忍者部队 攻击
Ninja force?
忍者部队
Oh, ow! No! Oh!
噢 不
This is the end.
结束了
Ninja force, tell my wife I loved her.
忍者部队 告诉我的妻子我爱她
Gardner Real Estate. Henry...
加德纳房地产 亨利…
- And Sarah... - Gardner!
- 和莎拉 - 加德纳一家
A house is not a home without a Gardner!
没有加德纳就没有家
Ninja Commander, where were you?
忍者指挥官 你去哪了
- Uh, can you hold one second? - Can you just...
- 呃 稍等 - 你可不可以…
You promised me that we were taking down Dr. LeFreeze this afternoon.
你答应我一起打败冰冻博士的
You didn't show up,
可你却没露面
and now he controls most of Western Europe.
现在他已经控制了西欧
Ethnic tension is on the rise.
种族冲突正在扩张
Yeah.
好吧
- We're totally done after this call, okay? - Really?
- 等打完这个电话 好吗 - 真的吗
- Five more minutes. - And then we'll stop.
- 五分钟 - 然后我们就停下来
We promise.
我们的承诺
We never stop. That's the Gardner promise.
我们从不休息 这就是加德纳的承诺
Not even for five minutes.
连五分钟都不休息
Oh, look! There's one of our bench ads.
快看 我们的长椅广告
And you know what it says?
你知道上面写的什么
"We never stop."
我们从不休息
We never stop. We never stop.
从不停止 从不停止
- There's a stop sign. We're stopping.
- 前面有停车的路标 - 我们要停车了
We do stop for that.
这个可以停
I love you, brother.
我爱你 弟弟
It's like we're best friends that live together!
我们就像住在一起的好朋友
And we yield.
我们让路吧
And the yield you're gonna get on this house, Kyle...
你在这栋房产上可以挣 凯尔…
And that's what we were saying, like you've gotta be up...
这就是我们刚才一直提到的 就像你…
Mom, Dad, I've decided I want a baby brother.
老妈 老爸 我决定了我想要一个弟弟
- Oh, honey, can you... - Can you hold one second?
- 哦 亲爱的 你能不能… - 请稍等一下
- Oh... - Um...
- 好吧 - 嗯…
I think we're fine as a family of three.
我觉得一家三口挺好
Why can't I have one?
为什么我不能有弟弟
Let's make this easy. Where do you get one?
干脆直说 在哪能买一个
Why are you laughing and not answering me?
你们笑什么 为什么不回答我
Where did you get me?
你们是从哪搞到我的
What is the joke?
有什么好笑的?
Is there a different subject?
换个话题好吗
Okay, so there's a super weird vibe in this car right now.
好吧 现在车里气氛超诡异的
Oh, honey, this is very sweet.
哦 亲爱的 你可真是太可爱了
But we have you.
但我们已经有你了
And that's all we need.
有你就足够了
That's right.
没错
No, no, no, don't feel bad.
不 不 不 不用客气
You can call us anytime.
你可以随时给我们打电话
Call us morning, noon or night.
早 中 晚 都可以打
Weekends, holidays.
周末 节假日也行
No, we will pick up the phone on Christmas.
不会 圣诞节我们也接电话
Oh, well, I don't... Will we?
哦 我不确定 圣诞也接吗
Yeah, you can call us on Christmas.
当然 圣诞也可以的
"Dear Stork Delivery Service,
亲爱的鹳鸟宝宝宅急送
"our adult names are Henry and Sarah.
我们的成年名称叫亨利和莎拉
"We are adult parents of an absolutely perfect son named Nate.
我们是好儿子内特的成年人父母
"He really deserves a baby brother.
他很想要一个宝贝弟弟
"As adults, it is our adult belief
作为成年人我们相信
"that it would be irresponsible if this baby did not have ninja skills.
如果这个宝贝弟弟不会忍术 那就是我们的失职
"Sincerely, adult parents Henry and Sarah Gardner comma adults.
真诚的 成年人家长亨利和莎拉 逗号 成年人
"Not Nate.
绝对不是特内写的
"P.S. He has to have ninja skills!"
注:必须要会忍术
Hi-ya!
Nailed it.
搞定
Happy birthday, dear Tulip! Happy birthday to you!
生日快乐阿丽 祝我生日快乐
Whoo! Guys, thank you so much! Oh, my gosh.
喔 谢谢大家 我的天呢
Don't you think Junior put you down here to get you out of the way?
你不觉得朱尼尔把你调过来是为了摆脱你吗
Cheryl, that's not fair. Why would you say that?
雪莉 这可不对 不能这么说
What? I can't help it. I'm your outspoken friend.
怎样 我忍不住 你知道我是大嘴巴
I've never done this before,
我从来没这么做过
but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
但我不得不请你离开
Aha! A letter!
啊哈 一封信
"The H.I. Department."
《人力资园部》收
Don't know that one.
没听说过
He said the number-one rule is "Don't leave."
他说永远不要离开这间房
But if I don't deliver the letter, I won't be doing my job.
但如果我不去送信 就是失职
I'll cover for you!
我可以替你去
Okay, thanks!
好的谢啦
I have excellent news.
我有一个极好的消息
I have taken care of the Tulip problem.
我已经解决了阿丽的问题
Wonderful.
妙极了
Monday, it'll all be yours.
等到周一 这一切都会是你的
Barring any monumental screw-up.
除非你把事情搞砸了
Do you know what we'll do when you're boss?
你知道你当上老板后我们会干什么吗
No. Tell me!
不知道 请告诉我
We'll barbecue together.
我们会一起烧烤
We'll point at things together.
一起指点江山
We'll team-build together.
一起组建团队
We'll wear suits together.
一起穿西装
You'll never be alone because Cornerstore is your family.
你永远不会孤单 因为街店网就是你的家
- What? - And I'll be like your dad.
- 什么 - 我会像你爸一样
And you're like my son.
而你就像我的儿子
My son-ployee.
我的官二代
And like any family...
像任何家庭一样…
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
How do you turn this thing off?
怎么把这个东西关了
and racquetball and fishing...
一起打壁球 一起去钓鱼
Why are there so many screens?
为什么有这么多屏幕
Turn off, turn off, turn off!
关闭 关闭 快关闭
You're about to get everything you ever wanted.
你将会拥有一切
Great convo, Hunter!
聊得很愉快 亨特
I'm so stupid!
我真笨
I should have just fired her! Why didn't I just fire her?
我应该开除她 之前为什么不开除她呢
Tulip!
阿丽
Hey!
Hey, what are you doing out of the room?
嘿 你出房间干什么
I told you not to leave the room!
我告诉你不要离开房间
Nah, it's cool. I'm covering for myself.
没事 我跟我自己倒班了
What?
Okay, we need to get outta here.
好吧 我们该离开这了
Come on. We have to go now.
快点 该走了
Junior, you asked me to do a thing, and I will not fail you!
朱尼尔 你交给我的任务 我是不会让你失望的
Always deliver!
使命必达
Wait! No!
等等 不行
This is the Baby Factory!
原来是宝贝制造厂
This is the Baby Factory?
这是宝贝制造厂吗
No, no, no!
不 不 不
See ya!
回见
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Touchdown Tulip!
触地得分 阿丽
Stop celebrating!
别庆祝了
I think it was supposed to go over there.
我觉得信会传到那里
Oh...
哦…
You're right. That was wrong.
你说得对 我闯祸了
Oh, come on!
哦 拜托
Why didn't we destroy this place years ago?
我们怎么不早把这里毁掉呢
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
I can't believe what I'm seeing!
简直不敢相信我所看到的
Do you see all this?
你看到这一切了吗
Junior! This is amazing!
朱尼尔 这简直帅呆了
Why put the button there? Uh...
哪个缺德的把按钮设计在那里
Come on!
拜托不要这样
Hi-ya!
走你
Is it off?
关掉了吗
Uh, I believe so.
嗯 我想是的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Your wing looks a little mangled.
你的翅膀看上去折了
My wing is fine. It's A-O-great.
我翅膀没事 完全没事
Yeah, that seems bad.
好吧 确实很糟糕
Let's go.
我们走吧
This place is dangerous.
这个地方太危险
Huh. What is that?
哦 那是什么
Cool beans.
酷毙了
- What? - What?
- 怎么了 - 怎么了
- What's happening? - Mom, Dad.
- 发生了什么 - 老妈 老爸
The storks are bringing me a baby brother!
鹳鸟会送我一个宝贝弟弟
That sounds like a nice dream, buddy.
听起来像个好梦 小伙子
Let's go back to sleep, honey.
回去睡吧 甜心
This is the best day of my life!
这是我生命中最棒的一天
This is the worst day of my life!
这是我生命中最糟的一天
Hunter's gonna kill me!
亨特会杀了我
- Why don't we just tell someone? - Are you insane?
- 为什么不能告诉别人 - 你是不是疯了
If anyone finds out about this, I am dead meat.
如果有人发现 我就死定了
My hopes of becoming boss destroyed.
当老板的梦想就破碎了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Come on!
快点
What up?
近来可好
- Hey, Pigeon Toady. - Hey, there.
- 嘿 马屁鸽 - 嗨 你好
Hey, cool metal thing, brah.
嘿 好炫酷的金属玩意 哥们
New kind of package? What's in it?
新包装吗 里面有什么
- Candy canes. - Some gas. Uh...
- 棒棒糖 - 石油气 哦…
Cool, brah. You catch the game last night?
酷 哥们 昨天看比赛了吗
- Oh, yeah. Real great game. - Excellent playing.
- 哦耶 比赛太棒了 - 精彩的对决
Yeah, too bad about the last quarter.
是啊 但最后一节太差了
- Yeah, that was too bad. - Real bummer.
- 是的 太糟糕了 - 真是扫兴
And yet then with a little time left, we pulled it out...
然而 就剩几秒钟时 我们又反超了
- Totally! - Yeah.
- 说得对 - 是啊
Only to lose it again in the last second.
结果最后一秒又被超了
- Such a disappointment. - It was a comedown.
- 失望之极 - 失败透顶
- Only to get it back. - Best day of my life!
- 然后又赢回来了 - 今生最佳
- Only to lose it! - Worst day of my life!
- 然后又输了 - 今生最差
Only to get it back.
然后又赢回来了
A roller-coaster of a game!
高潮迭起
Only to lose it again.
然后又输了
What a game! Here we go, see you later.
最精彩的比赛 走了再见
Bye!
拜拜
Cool. No big deal.
酷 没什么大不了的
Wait... Wait a second.
慢着 不对
There was no game last night.
昨晚根本没有比赛
What the...
什么情况
Come on. Let's get to my workshop.
快 去我的工作室
We'll be safe there.
那里很安全
All right, okay, all right, all right.
好了 好了
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
没问题 没问题
We just need to keep a low-pro here. Okay?
我们只保持低调 好吗
If one person sees a stork with a baby,
如果有人看一只鹳和一个宝宝在一起
my chances of being named boss are ruined. So...
我就别想当老板了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
- I wanna see the baby! - No, no, no.
- 我想看看孩子 - 不 不 不
We do not open that thing.
我们不能打开
Just a brief exposure to baby cuteness can ruin your life.
短暂一瞥那个萌宝就会毁了你一生
Remember Jasper?
还记得贾斯珀吗
Hmm. I'm trying to put my finger on it. I can't think of who...
嗯 我不是很有印象 想不起来了
You're being sarcastic because he changed the course of your life.
你在说反话 因为你恨死它他了
- That's right. - Yeah.
- 猜对了 - 好吧
Huh. How about this?
啊 那这样办如何
Huh. All right, Storkcon is on Monday. Today is Friday.
好吧 鹳鸟大会在周一 今天是周五
If I can just deliver this thing by then, I can still be named boss.
如果我能按时送达宝宝 还有希望当上老板
Gardner family, here I come!
加德纳一家 我来了
But your wing's broken. You can't...
但是你翅膀折了 你不能…
Make a plan! Stick to the plan!
制定计划 坚持计划
Always deliver!
使命必达
I'll never fly again!
我再也飞不起来了
What's that?
那是什么
Hmm? What's what?
啥 你说哪个
That. Right there.
那个 就在那
Uh... Oh, that? No.
哦… 这个吗
That's nothing.
什么也不是
Looks like an airplane.
看起来像一架飞机
Well, it kind of is an airplane, I guess.
好吧 姑且可以称为飞机
Great! I'll use it.
太好了 就用它了
Oh, well, it kind of took me a long time to make,
哦 可是我花费了很多年的精力
like years and years...
年复一年
Great. All leading to this moment.
对呀 就是为了今天
I'm saving it for something else.
我是打算用它做其他事的
- For what? - Hmm?
- 做什么 - 哦
What were you gonna use it for?
你到底要用它做什么
Uh, it's my dream to deliver packages for Cornerstore.com.
嗯 我的梦想是用它来为街店网送货
Oh, well, hey there, kid.
哦 那正好啊 少年
Now's your chance.
现在机会来了
- Uh, I don't know. - Yeah.
- 呃 我还不确定 - 是吗
I don't even know if it flies.
我甚至不确定它能飞
Eh, uh...
You know what?
你知道吗
Yeah, you can use it. Let's deliver this baby.
就用它吧 上车 我们去送宝宝
Are you sure though?
你确定
- Uh... - All right, let's do it!
- 呃 - 好吧 行动
Okay, great. Let me show you how to fly this.
好的 让我来教你怎么驾驶
Um, hello? I'm a bird.
喂 我可是只鸟诶
I'm pretty sure I know how to...
我十分肯定我知道如何驾驶…
I was wrong! I was immediately wrong!
我错了 我错的五体投地
Of course, the autopilot button. That makes perfect sense.
当然 自动巡航按钮 这就对了
I knew that. I was testing you.
我其实都会 就是想考验你
Oh, you were testing me on a thing that I made.
你用我发明的东西考验我吗
That's correct. Is your seat wet?
- 没错 - 你座椅湿了吗
Yep. That's my urine.
嗯 我刚才吓尿了
I peed in the seat when we were falling.
下坠的时候尿了一地
Whoo. What else do you want to talk about?
喔 聊点别的吧
My baby.
我的宝贝
Now, I really think you're gonna love this one, Becky.
我真觉得你会喜欢这房子 贝琪
I think we found you a good one.
我想我们找到宝了
Yeah, when we saw this,
是啊 当看到房子时
we looked at each other and we were like, "Wow."
我们都震惊了
"This is theirs." Yeah.
就是这里了 没错
- And it's a fixer-upper... - Yeah. It is.
- 不过房子需要装修一下 - 是啊
Which I know we weren't looking for.
我知道这不是我们之前谈好的
But at least it's not a fixer-downer.
但至少还不太差
Oh, honey, can you just...
哦 亲爱的 你能不能…
- Can you hold one second? - Yeah, can you?
- 您能稍等下吗 - 你能安静下吗
- You're up. You're up. - What? No, it's not my turn.
- 你去 该你了 - 什么 不 还没轮到我
- You're up, now. You're up. - It can't be.
- 轮到了 马上 快去 - 不可能
So you want a panic room, okay.
也就是说 你想要个紧急避难间是吧
Uh...
呃…
Nate?
内特
What?
什么情况
Nate?
内特
Hey there, buddy.
嘿 小伙子
Whatcha doin' here?
干什么呢
I'm preparing.
我在准备
Right, you're preparing.
哦 你在准备
For what?
准备什么
To get my baby brother from the storks.
准备当哥哥 鹳鸟要送弟弟来了
Right.
好吧
Hey, I love your school encourages imagination over actual learning,
嘿 学校鼓励你们发挥想象是好事
- but the storks don't deliver anymore. - I know.
- 但鹳鸟已经不送宝宝了 - 我知道
They haven't done that in, like, forever.
他们早就不干这个了
Dad, you don't have to help me at all.
老爸 你不用替我担心
This is a guilt-free pass for you to go back inside and work.
也不必因为没时间陪我而自责
Just go.
进屋吧
- Go. Shoo, shoo, Dad. Go. - What?
- 走吧 走吧 - 什么情况
Okay, all right. Fine.
好吧 好吧 先这样
You blink and I'll be in college.
你一眨眼我就是大学生了
What was that?
你说什么
Hmm? No, I'm just walking, working.
啊没事 我在干活
- I didn't say anything. You should just... - Okay.
- 我什么也没说 你… - 好吧
Remember when I was a baby? It felt like one minute ago?
还记得我小时候吗 感觉就像一分钟前一样
- What? - What? Hmm?
- 什么 - 怎么了
Fine.
好吧
Dad, you'll be my idol for, like, two more years.
老爸 我顶多再崇拜你一两年
Okay, I heard that one.
好吧 这句我听见了
Okay. All right, look.
好的 听着
Five minutes. That's all the time I have is five minutes, and then we stop.
五分钟 我只有五分钟 然后就不玩了
Yeah, five minutes.
好的 五分钟
Five minutes, and then...
五分钟 然后
We stop.
就不玩了
Five minutes and then we stop.
就玩五分钟
What?
什么
Powder?
粉末
Baby powder.
婴儿爽身粉
Homing pigeon powers activate!
信鸽归巢能力启动
Baby, what are we gonna call you, baby?
我们怎么称呼你呀 宝贝
This is crazy. We are delivering a baby!
这太疯狂了 我们真的在送宝宝
No, we are delivering a package.
不 我们只是送一个包裹
Maybe we should name it instead of calling it "the package."
我们应该给她起名 而不是叫她包裹
We do not name the package, okay?
我们不给包裹起名 好吗
It's very simple.
很简单
We make a plan. Stick to the plan.
我们制定计划 坚持计划
Always deliver.
使命必达
And then we get back to Storkcon so the board can name me boss.
然后回到街店网接着当我的老板
Oh, it's so exciting.
哦 太令人兴奋了
What can we expect from boss Junior?
朱老板有什么打算呢
Oh, you know that's top secret.
哦 这是最高机密
- You can tell me. Come on. - It's gonna be big!
- 告诉我吧 - 肯定是大动静
Like what? Like, what, how big? Like, what are you gonna do?
有多大 你要干什么
I prefer not to talk about it right now.
现在我还不想谈
- Do you not know? - What?
- 其实你也不知道吧 - 什么
- Oh, my gosh. You don't know. - I know.
- 天啊 你不知道怎么当老板 - 对了
If you don't know, then why do you wanna be boss?
如果你一窍不通 干嘛还当老板
- I know. - You don't.
- 我懂 - 你不懂
Oh, man, you laugh when you're uncomfortable.
哦天呢 掩饰尴尬的假笑
No.
瞎说
- Am I pushing your buttons? - Uh, no.
- 是不是戳穿你了 - 没有的事
- Yes, I am. - Nah. No.
- 肯定有 - 不 没有
- Beep, beep, boop, boop... - No, those aren't even where my buttons
- 哔 哔 戳 戳 - 不 你戳不到我的痛处
would be if I had buttons.
就算我有痛处也戳不到
- Beep, beep, boop, boop... - So, nice try.
- 哔 哔 戳 戳 - 想得美
I am programming you to tell me why you want to be boss.
我的程序指令你回答为什么要当老板
I love robots, so this is fun.
我爱机械舞 非常有意思
We're having a good time together.
我们有点嗨过头了
Why do you wanna be boss? Why do you wanna be boss?
为什么当老板 为什么当老板
Back off!
滚蛋
Oh, God! No!
天啊 坏了
No, no, no!
不不不
Wow! Well, that was funny.
哇 这下有意思了
You almost died.
你差点上天
I guess the lesson we learned today is don't ask me why I want to be boss, right?
我想我们今天学到的教训是 不要问我为何当老板
Okay, good talk.
好的 聊得不错
Good talk.
谈甚欢
That didn't sound happy.
听起来宝宝不高兴了
Yeah, well, the package will be delivered soon enough.
嗯 不过包裹马上就要送到了
I really think that we should check that out, you know.
我真的认为我们应该检查一下她
Ah, just relax.
不用 放松
Okay. Yeah, you're right.
好吧 听你的
Ah, you see, the package has cried itself gently to sleep.
听见没 包裹把自己哭睡着了
I can't take it!
我受不了了
Can't help body movements! Must open pod!
控制不住自己 必须打开吊舱
Wait! No!
等等 不要
The pod! Gotta open the pod!
必须打开舱门
Oh, no! No, no, no! Come back! Come back!
不要 不要 回来 回来
- Be there in a jiff! - Pull yourself together!
- 马上就好 - 振作一下
- Fly this plane! - Gotta open the pod!
- 快开飞机 - 必须打开吊舱
We're gonna die!
那我们就得死了
Well, at least the baby's quiet.
嗯 至少宝宝不闹了
Are you out of your mind?
你有病吧
A baby cries and you crash a plane?
有人哭你就要坠机吗
Hey, hey, hey! I was busy with the pod!
嘿我刚才忙着开舱门呢
Why didn't you turn on the autopilot?
你为什么不使用自动巡航
I was panicking! Listen to me, Tulip.
刚才我吓傻了 听我说阿丽
- You crashed a plane, did you hear me? - The baby is quiet.
- 你坠机了 明白吗 - 宝宝没声音了
- You crashed a plane! - The baby is quiet!
- 你坠毁了一架飞机 - 宝宝没声音了
- The baby is quiet? - The baby is quiet!
- 宝宝没声音了 - 宝宝没声音了
- Why didn't you say anything? - Oh, no!
- 怎么不早说 - 不好了
Why is it quiet?
怎么没声音了
Open the pod! Open the pod! Open the pod! Open the pod!
打开舱门 打开舱门 打开舱门
How do you open this thing? How do you open it? Come on!
怎么打开 怎么开舱门 快
Oh, my gosh. You know what I just realized?
天啊 我刚刚意识到
This baby and I have the same birthday.
这孩子和我同一天生日
Oh, yeah. I don't care.
好吧 我不在乎
You crashed the plane. I don't need you anymore.
你坠机了 我不需要你了
I'm going to deliver the package myself. Goodbye.
我自己去送包裹 再见
What? You're breaking up the team?
什么 我们不再是团队了吗
"Team"? What is wrong with you?
“团队” 你真的有病吧
You and I are not a team. We are nothing.
我们根本不是团队 我们什么也不是
There is no "we."
我们连“我们”都不算
This is all your fault. This.
这都是你的错 你的错
This. This!
你的错 你的错
All of this.
所有的一切
A good day to you, Orphan Tulip.
祝你好心情 孤儿阿丽
A good day.
好心情
Well, just so you know, I'll be fine.
好吧 如你所想 我会没事的
I'm the most popular person in the entire Letter Sorting department.
我可是信件部门里最受欢迎的人
- I can't hear you! - I said that...
- 我听不见 - 我是说…
Yeah, it just sounds like "Blah, blah, blah,"
我听不见你说的废话
but mixed with crying.
而且还边说边哭
But that's not what I'm... Junior, come here.
不是我在哭… 朱尼尔 快回来
I can't hear what you're saying, but I assume it's lame.
听不见 我猜你也没说什么重要的事
I said I'm the most popular person...
我说我是最受欢迎的…
Lame!
Tulip's dumb.
阿丽那个蠢货
There's a reason she doesn't fit in.
难怪她不合群
Ifyou're smart enough to build a plane, then who wrecks one?
聪明到组装飞机 笨到坠毁
I'm gonna deliver this package and be back at Stork Mountain in no time.
我送完包裹就回鹳山
Oh, great. Now I'm surrounded by wolves!
真是太好了 我被狼群包围了
What are you gonna do, knock me unconscious?
你们要怎样 打晕我吗
Perfect!
猜对了
Oh, seriously?
哦 不会吧
I'm not talking to you. I'm mad at you!
不理你 我还在生气
Oh, no. Really? What am I gonna do?
哦是吗 我可如何是好
We are done! This conversation is over.
我们绝交 谈话结束
Last word, me!
最后一句话是我说的 免回
- Last word. - Me.
- 最后一句话 - 免回
- Last word. Last word. - Me. Me. Me.
- 话 话 话 - 免 免 免
Listen, I'm the alpha.
听着 我是领头狼
I'm gonna eat this thing first.
我吃第一口
I'm gonna be the new alpha.
我是副头狼
No. There is no... There's no need for a new alpha.
不 没有必要 不需要副头狼
I'm the alpha!
我是头狼
- You... - You're not even a beta.
- 头狼… - 你连脚狼都不算
I'm the alpha!
我才是头狼
No, you're not the alpha!
不 你不是头狼
What just happened?
刚才怎么回事
- What was that? - What did that thing just do?
- 我们怎么了 - 这东西对我们做了什么
- I'm sorry. Where were we? - Oh, yeah.
- 对不起 我刚才说到哪了 - 哦对
I'm gonna devour this thing.
我要活吞这个小东西
I'm gonna bite her arm clean off.
我要咬掉她一只胳膊
You didn't bite her arm clean off.
你没咬掉她一只胳膊
This tastes like flowers.
味道像花朵一样
Okay, stand aside.
好吧 到一边去
Look at you. Look what you did.
看着你自己 看你在做什么
I did the same thing you did.
我在学你
- Are you in love? - I am in love.
- 你爱上她了吗 - 我爱上她了
- Are you in love? - I'm in love, too.
- 你也爱上她了吧 - 我也爱上她了
I agree. I agree. I agree. I agree.
我同意 我同意 我同意 我同意
Hey, guys!
嘿 兄弟们
This tiny thing is now a wolf, everybody.
这个小东西现在算是狼群一族了
- What did he say? - What? What's happening?
- 他说什么 - 什么 发生了什么
- Louder. We're in the back! - We're keeping it!
- 大点声 我们在后面听不见 - 我们要收留她
- Back of the pack, we're keeping it! - Okay, thank you.
- 坐后排的朋友 我门要收留她 - 听到了 谢谢
Aw, look at that.
噢 看看他们
The delivery is now complete.
我们的使命算是必达了
Now, I just need to find a way out of here.
现在我只想离开这里
Wait, you're not gonna deliver her to her actual parents?
等等 难道不把她送给她真正的父母吗
Baby doesn't know the difference because babies are dumb.
宝宝觉察不出区别的 婴儿都很蠢
Oh, babies are not dumb.
呵呵 婴儿才不蠢呢
They are super dumb.
他们超级蠢
Babies have a higher level of intelligence than we will ever understand.
婴儿的高级智商我们成人永远无法理解
You sound like a baby that learned how to talk.
你就像一个刚会说话的婴儿
I am a baby that learned how to talk!
我就是一个刚会说话的宝宝
Hey, I want to teach it to walk around in circles
嘿 我要叫她原地转圈
- before it lays down. - Yes. Yes. Yes.
- 在她躺下之前 - 好的 好的 好的
That's my favorite thing to teach.
那可是我最喜欢教的动作
Don't get too close, you're gonna scare it!
不要靠得太近 你会吓到她
I'm not... Ow!
我没有… 嗷
- Huh. The baby, it's laughing! - Yeah. Good for it.
- 呵 宝宝笑了 - 好啊 真有她的
No.
不是
Okay, I apologize for what I'm about to do.
好吧 我要为我即将要做的事道歉
- Ow! - Sorry.
- 嗷 - 对不起
- Stop it! - Sorry.
- 停下来 - 对不起
- Sorry.
- 对不起
- That's my face! - Sorry!
- 我的脸 - 对不起
- Why did you stop? - Come on!
- 为什么停下来 - 继续
Okay, I get the plan. I can fake it. I can fake it!
好吧 我明白了 我可以接着装
Okay, okay. Fake it!
好的 好的 继续表演
Wait! Hold on a second, okay? Wait.
等会好吗 等会
All right, I have an idea.
好吧 我有个主意
Imagine how much harder she could hit me if you cut us down.
试想如果把我们放下来 她就能打我打得更重
Oh, yeah! I could really wail on this guy.
对呀 姐能削死他
I mean, you don't have to go that hard, but...
我说 也没必要往死里打 但是
- Oh, I think I do. - Well...
- 哦 我想我身不由己 - 好吧
Oh, I'm still mad at you.
我还在生你的气呢
Cut 'em down!
放他们下来
Grab a stick or something!
拿根棍子什么的
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Do you want more?
要再来一遍吗
Yeah!
Will this tiny twig be enough?
用这个小树枝就够了吗
- Yes! - No! No!
- 够了 - 不 不够
Bigger!
要大块的
Get the biggest twig you can find!
用一根最大的棒子
Sorry, Junior. Gotta give the people what they want.
对不起 朱尼尔 众望所归哦
Grab the baby! Let's go!
抓住宝宝 快跑
Wolf pack, chase!
狼群们 追
Chase, chase, chase.
追 追 追
Why wouldn't you stop hitting me?
你为什么不停地打我
I was distracting them.
我想迷惑他们
Okay, here we go.
好吧 快跑
Oh! Oh! We should untie the bridge!
哦 哦 我们应该把桥砍断
Yeah, I know. What do you think I'm doing?
我知道 你以为我在干什么
Chase, chase, chase.
追 追 追
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
小心 小心
Suck it, wolves!
完了吧 小狼崽
Wolf pack! Form of wolf bridge!
狼群们 变身桥梁形态
Hut, hut, hut.
变身 变身 变身
What is happening?
什么情况
The wolves are forming a suspension bridge.
狼群组成了一座吊桥
- How is that possible? - I don't know.
- 这怎么可能 - 我不知道
All right, let's go!
好吧 我们跑吧
A bridge!
桥梁形态
We're probably gonna die!
我们可能要玩完了
Chase, chase, chase!
追 追 追
Let's go!
快跑
- The door! - Leave it!
- 舱门 - 算了
Almost gotcha, almost gotcha, almost gotcha!
马上抓到了 马上抓到了 马上抓到了
Oh, my gosh! We can use that thing as a thing!
天啊 我们可以用它做船
Right! To thing to the thing!
对 就用它了
Let's go!
出发
- You sound like a monkey. - You sound like a monkey!
- 你听起来像个猴子 - 你才像猴子呢
Wolf pack, form of wolf boat!
狼群们 变身战船形态
Boat!
变身完成
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
That is so unpredictable!
太出人意料了
Wolf pack! Form of submarine!
狼群们 变身潜艇形态
Submarine!
潜艇形态
I didn't know wolves could form a submarine!
我不知道狼能组成潜水艇
I've never seen that before on nature shows.
从没在人与自然上看到过
Okay, quick, get to the plane!
好了 快 启动飞机
What? I thought it was broken.
什么 我以为飞机坏了
No, I fixed it with some spare parts.
没有 我用一些零件修好了
We're gonna get ya. We're gonna get ya.
我们要抓到你 我们要抓到你
All right, let's go!
好了 起飞
Junior!
朱尼尔
Obviously, I'm not gonna push it.
很显然 我不会按它的
Wait!
等等我
Oh, I could push it so easily.
天啊 我可以轻而易举地按下它
It would take such a little amount of force.
只要轻轻一推
Don't look at me like that.
你不要这样的看着我
If you don't give us Tiny Thing, we're gonna eat you.
不把小东西还给我们 就吃掉你
We're gonna eat you anyway!
反正早晚也要吃定你
You don't say it.
这句不能说
You make the deal and then you eat them anyway.
交易完再吃他们
Gotcha!
明白
We're not going to eat you!
我们不吃你们
Well, now it's too late!
但已经晚了
Oh, no! No!
哦不
- Junior! - Let's go!
- 朱尼尔 - 我们走
All right, let's fly!
好 准备升空
It doesn't fly.
它不会升空
- What? - It falls!
- 什么 - 它只能降落
Why did I save you?
刚才我干嘛救你
Wolf pack! Form of wolf plane!
狼群们 战斗机形态
- Come on! Come on! - Let's go!
- 快 快点 - 快走
Tiny Thing, come back!
小东西 快回来
Oh, come back, Tiny Thing. We need you!
快回来 小东西 我们需要你
My baby.
我的宝贝
What?
什么
Five more minutes and then we stop
就玩五分钟
What?
什么
- Five more minutes... - No!
- 再玩五分钟 - 不行
That's our chimney!
这是我们的烟囱
You're gonna destroy the whole roof?
你要毁了整个屋顶吗
Mom, we have to replace the chimney with a slide
老妈 我们要用滑梯代替烟囱
for when the storks deliver my baby brother.
好方便鹳鸟安全送回宝宝
What he said.
都是他说的
No! Don't be crazy. You cannot do the chimney.
不行 别犯病了 你们不能毁掉烟囱
Come on, don't make me the mean mom.
拜托 不要让我变成坏妈妈
- Dads are fun, moms are mean. - I heard that!
- 老爸好 老妈坏 - 我听见了
- Parent conference. - Pinching!
- 开个家长会 - 掐耳朵
Henry, people are gonna think we're crazy.
亨利 别人会嘲笑我们
We need to tell him.
告诉他事实
Tell him what?
告诉他什么
What, to go watch more TV?
让他天天看电视吗
This is the best time I've had with Nate in my life.
这是我和内特相互交流的最佳时机
I actually feel like a dad again.
我终于觉得自己像个父亲了
And when no baby brother shows up?
要是宝贝弟弟没出现你怎么办
Well, then we tell him.
到时再说
We can get a new chimney,
烟囱可以重建
but we'll never be able to replace this time with Nate.
但和内特在一起的时光 错过就没有了
And if we put those headsets back on,
我们不能总是带着蓝牙耳机
how old will Nate be when we take them off again?
因为内特一转眼就会长大了
I'm not a jerky teen yet.
我还没到青春期呢
Fleeting moments, precious memories.
时光飞逝 记忆珍贵
Moms are fun, too.
我才不要当坏妈妈
Wow! That's... That's not a well-made chimney.
哇 这个烟囱质量好渣
I'm... I'm a small woman and that just came...
连我一个柔弱的小女生都能…
Yeah, that came right down!
一锤定音
Okay, so, uh, what's next?
好吧 接下来什么打算
Okay, it's Saturday night.
好吧 今晚是周六
As long as we deliver by tomorrow, we can still make it for Storkcon Monday.
周日送达 周一当老板
Thanks for waiting for me back there.
谢谢你没有抛弃我
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, okay, "I'm too manly to admit anything at all about anything."
好吧 我的男子气概不允许我承认任何事
Is that supposed to be me?
这是在模仿我吗
Oh, sorry, "This is a more accurate representation."
哦 抱歉 这才是更精确的模仿
Oh, you're so right. That is what I sound like.
哦 太像了 我说话就是这个味
Let's both talk like this.
让我们都这么味好了
Baby's fussing.
宝宝又开始吵了
She's bored. We have to distract her.
她太无聊了 我们要逗逗她
Oh, let's see. Oh!
好吧 看看这招
You are a baby You are a baby
你是宝宝 你是宝宝
Little hands, little feet
小手 小脚
- Look at you, you're so sweet - Stop! Stop! Stop!
- 看看你 真可爱 - 停 停 停
You're so cute I wanna...
你是那么可爱 我要…
Let's just step aside, all right?
靠边站好吗
- And let me do it. - You want to sing to her?
- 让我来 - 你想唱歌给她听
Yeah. Is that so surprising?
嗯 很让你吃惊吗
I'm a pretty good singer, actually.
我其实是个很棒的歌手
Okay, fine! Sing to her.
好呀 唱给她听
When you need a little something
当你需要什么东西
And there's too much to do
却没空去买
Just click your little finger And we'll ship it for you
只需轻点手指 我们就能送来
Cornerstore, Cornerstore. com
街店网 街店网真强
F ree shipping does not apply in Alaska and Hawaii.
阿拉斯加 夏威夷不支持包邮活动
Wait, wait, wait, is that a song?
等下 等下 这算是首歌吗
That's not a song, that's an ad.
这不是歌 这是广告
- Well, strap in for this one then, Tulip. - Okay.
- 好 那坐稳了听下一首 阿丽 - 好呀
Cornerstore
街店网
I like how this is going.
这首我喜欢
Let your packages rain down on me
大包小包让我扛
Uh, this looks like a good place to rest for the night.
呃 这看起来是个过夜的好地方
Junior, what are talking about? Why are you acting...
朱尼尔 你说什么呢 你怎么怪怪的
I can't hear what you're saying.
我听不到你在说什么
- Junior? - I can't hear you!
- 朱尼尔 - 完全听不到
Junior!
朱尼尔
Hmm...
嗯…
Hey! Have you seen a red-headed lady and a stork?
嘿 你见到一个红发姑娘和一只鹳鸟了吗
A bird and a lady?
一只鸟和一位小姐吗
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
你说胡话了吧
I saw two that fit that description the other day!
我看到两个人就像你说的那样
No, man, I will not be your friend.
不 老兄 我不会成为你的朋友
Sorry, thought we were vibing.
对不起 我以为我们聊得来
Why you being so creepy?
为何你如此猥琐
You know what? Just get... Here. Here.
你知道吗 就 就这样吧
I'm just gonna put this right here.
这样安上就行了
What happened back there?
刚才怎么了
What? What do you mean?
什么 什么意思
Uh, you stabbed the raft? For literally no reason!
呃 你毫无征兆地 刺破了充气船
It was not for no reason. It was for personal reasons.
谁说没征兆 我有私人原因的
Anyways, there's a port right there on the coast.
不管怎么说 那边岸上有个港口
We'll just leave first thing in the morning
明早出发后的第一件事
and deliver the package.
就是赶紧去送包裹
Just call it "the baby."
叫她宝宝不行吗
Why are you so afraid of babies?
你为什么这么怕宝宝?
Because this one single package
因为这是唯一一个
could ruin everything I've worked towards my entire life!
能毁掉我所有努力的东西
- Why do you wanna be boss again? - Not this again.
- 你为什么想当老板来着 - 不要再问了
No, really. Why do you wanna be boss of Cornerstore?
不 真的 你为什么想当街店网的老板
I don't know, okay? I mean...
我不知道 可以了吗 我想…
Why does anyone want to be boss?
为什么每个人都想当老板呢
It rules. That's why.
因为这就对了 这就是答案
Yeah, but what would you do?
好吧 但你打算怎么当老板
- I don't know. What would you do? - I'm glad you asked!
- 我不知道 你呢 - 既然你问到我
Well, for one, I would employ a more diverse variety of birds and animals.
嗯 首先 我要雇佣更多鸟类品种和其他动物
Two, I would get rid of the Cornerstore warehouse
然后 我会淘汰掉街店网的货仓
because that building is a bummer.
因为那个建筑太丧气了
And three, I would start delivering babies again.
最后 我要重新开始送子业务
Okay, you were very prepared for that question.
好吧 你对这个问题准备很多年了吧
Man, I feel so close to you.
老兄 我觉得我们关系近了许多
Like we're girlfriends already.
就像闺蜜一样
All right, I knew as I was saying it
好吧 早知道这样 我就应该
that I should just keep my mouth shut.
一直闭着嘴不说话
Aw, I want to braid your feathers immediately!
哦 我好想现在就给你编个小辫
Look, uh...
听着 呃
Yeah?
啥事
While we're being real honest right now, I'll tell you why I built my plane.
既然坦诚相待 我就告诉你我为什么造飞机
It's not to deliver packages for Cornerstore.com.
并不是想为街店网送快递
I built my plane to find my parents.
我是为了去找我的父母
But I thought you didn't know where your parents lived.
但我以为你不知道父母的地址
When Jasper destroyed my homing beacon, I lost all the pieces.
贾斯珀把信号灯碎了一地
Except one.
我只找到一片
And I thought this, plus some luck might be enough to find my parents.
我想有了它 再加上运气 也许可以找到父母
So, you sacrificed your plane for this baby?
所以为了这个宝宝你牺牲了飞机
- Yeah. - Why?
- 是啊 - 为什么
Oh, I don't know. I guess if this baby finds her family,
我不知道 我想如果这孩子能找到她的家庭
I mean, it's worth it.
那也值了
Right?
对吗
Fine. You can name her.
好吧 你给她取个名字吧
- Really? - Yeah, go ahead.
- 真的吗 - 嗯 起名吧
Diamond Destiny.
钻石命运
Okay, I changed my mind. You can't name her.
好吧 我改主意了 你不能给她取名字
Too late! Her name is Diamond Destiny. Yes, it is!
太晚了 她的名字是钻石命运 就这么定了
I thought it was gonna be, like, an actual name.
我认为你会起一个真正的人名
It is a name. Diamond Destiny is her name!
这就是人名 钻石命运就是她的名字
Isn't that right, Diamond Destiny?
我说的对吗 钻命
We're gonna find your parents, and everything is gonna be just perfect.
我们会找到你的父母 一切都会完美无缺的
You'll find your family.
你会找到你的家人了
You think?
真的吗
For sure.
当然
Good night.
晚安
Good night!
晚安
What is it? I'm up.
怎么了 我起来了
Do you think she's hungry?
她是饿了吗
Yeah. I don't know.
我也不知道
Uh, maybe she just needs to be rocked.
她可能是想摇一摇
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Her eyes could not be more open.
她眼睛瞪得不能再大了
Okay, grab that end.
好吧 抓住那边
It's like we're a family.
我们就像一家人
We are not like a family.
我们才不是一家人
We're just a guy and a girl trying to put our baby to sleep.
我们只是试图哄孩子睡觉的一对男女
Let's just put her to sleep.
快点哄她吧
Come on, close, close, close.
拜托 快了 快了 快了
Okay, close. Close, close, close.
好的 闭眼 闭眼 闭眼
That's good, right? Is that closed enough?
可以了吗 不错 眼睛快闭上了
No! Look, I can still see eyeball.
没有 还能看到眼球
Can we manually close them? Here.
能不能手动关上它们 像这样
No! Don't do that! What are you doing?
不行 不要这么做 你在干什么
I'm gonna... Wait! Okay, give me the eye glue.
我要… 等等 给我拿胶水
- What? - You know, for gluing eyes shut.
- 什么 - 不懂吗 把她的眼睛粘上
No, we don't have any.
我们没有带胶水
It's gonna stick.
闭上了
What if she never goes to sleep?
如果她一直不睡怎么办
All right, you know what? I got her.
这样吧 我来照顾她
You just go to bed. You go to bed. It's fine.
你去睡吧 你去睡觉 没问题
No, I don't wanna go to bed if you're gonna be up. I'll feel bad.
如果你为我醒着 那我怎么好意思睡
I know. But if I go to bed,
我知道 但如果我去睡觉的话
then I'm gonna feel guilty. And I just can't.
我也不好意思 我不想那样
No, that's what I'm saying. Listen to me.
不要抢我的台词 听我说
No, so that's why you go to bed, and I'll take care of her.
你去睡觉 我照顾她
All right. I'll go to bed.
好吧 我去睡觉
I can't believe you went to bed!
我不敢相信你要去睡觉了
What? You just said it was okay for me to go bed!
什么 你刚才说 我可以去睡觉的
Okay, you know what?
好吧 这样吧
Can we just rock her in our arms?
我们能不能抱着哄她
No. We do not. No loving the baby.
不行 我对宝宝无爱
You said "baby."
你说“宝宝”了
Fine. I don't care. I don't care.
好吧 无所谓 我不在乎
You love it.
你爱死她了
Goodbye, brah!
再见了 哥们
How you like me now? Huh!
看你还敢小看我 嗯
"How you like me now"?
看你还敢小看我
How you like me now?
看你还敢小看我
How do you like me now!
看你还敢小看我
Now there was a time
曾经有一段时间
When you loved me so
你还是那么爱我
I could do no wrong
我做的事你都觉得是对的
And now you need to know
但现在你要知道
Dance break!
舞蹈时间
How you like me now? How you like me now?
看你还敢小看我 看你还敢小看我
And you're sure you saw this?
你确定你看清了
Yes, I'm sure I saw this.
是的 我敢肯定我看到了
All right. Let's keep this quiet.
好吧 先保守这个秘密
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Thank you for your loyalty, Pigeon Toady.
感谢你的忠诚 马屁鸽
Or should I say boss.
或者我该叫你 老板
Cool, cool, cool.
酷 酷 酷
Whoa! Steam room in an elevator. Mind blown!
哇 电梯里的蒸汽房 太震撼了
Shut up! I'm planning.
闭嘴 我正在思考
Oh, that's cool.
哦 好的
All right. Now, listen.
好吧 现在 听着
First, we have to stop that delivery.
首先 我们要停止这单快递
But we don't know where they're headed.
但我们不知道收件人地址
Indeed. We won't go to them.
的确 但我们不必跟在他们屁股后面走
We'll make them...
我们要让他们…
Come to us.
乖乖来找我们
Yes!
没错
Well, I'm off.
好吧 我要走了
You're in a suit suddenly.
你穿西装的速度好快
Let's go.
起飞
My towel blew away.
我的浴巾被吹走了
Junior.
朱尼尔
Wake up. We gotta go.
醒醒 我们要走了
I'm still asleep.
我还没睡醒
I know, we gotta go, we gotta go.
我知道 但我们必须要动身了
Just let me sleep a little longer.
让我在睡一会儿
Junior. Baby's awake. Ship's leaving. Let's go!
朱尼尔 宝宝醒了 船要开了 起床
You do it. You get the baby.
你去吧 宝宝是你的
Junior, I'm tired, too!
朱尼尔 我也很累
You made it, you get it.
你自己挖的坑 自己跳吧
Hey!
Yes!
Diamond Destiny, you come back here right now.
钻石命运 快给我回来
I'm not fooling around.
我可没开玩笑
All right, let's go. We got a boat to catch.
好了 快出发吧 还要赶着上船呢
We got a boat to catch, oh!
我们要做船咯 哦
Here we go. On it.
出发
Home stretch!
最后一段路了
We have to be absolutely silent.
我们必须非常安静
One human sees a stork with a baby and we'll get reported.
只要有人看到鹳鸟带着婴儿 我们就会被举报
All right, last one. Let's pack it up.
好的 最后一个了 把它装上去
What was that?
那是什么
Sounds like a baby.
听起来像一个婴儿
That's very suspicious.
非常可疑
- Why is she doing that? - I don't know.
- 她怎么哭了 - 我不知道
Diaper?
是纸尿裤的原因吗
Check.
没问题
Food?
是饿了吗
Check.
没问题
Maybe she needs a nap.
可能她想睡觉
Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetop
摇啊摇 摇到外婆桥
Nope. What is it? What does she want?
也不是 到底怎么了 她要干什么
It's coming from over there!
声音从那边传来
I don't know. She's reaching for you.
我不知道 她好像要找你
Maybe she just wants you.
也许她只是想让你抱
No. That doesn't make sense.
不 这不可能
Technically, she should be perfectly happy.
严格来说 她应该感到非常开心才对
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
I have no idea.
我毫无头绪
Oh, no!
哦 不
Oh, no.
不好了
She's gonna blow! She's gonna blow!
她要嚎了 她要出声了
What do I do with her?
我到底要怎样
Take her, take her. Just take her!
抱着她 抱着她 快抱
- Ah, look at that. - Hmm.
- 啊 这倒是没想到 - 嗯
Actually seems to be working pretty well.
这似乎管用了
Ha! She smells so nice!
哈 她闻起来好香
Who's got the little sparkly eyes? You do.
谁的大眼睛 明亮又闪烁 是你
You do.
就是你
Oh, no! The boat's leaving!
不好了 船要开了
No, no, no! Come on!
不不不 不要这样
Wolf pack. Form of wolf minivan!
狼群们 变身箱车形态
Minivan!
五菱之光
Ow, ow, ow...
疼 疼 疼…
Give me a break!
消停会吧
- Click, click. - Click.
- 咔嚓 咔嚓 - 咔嚓
My baby!
我的宝贝
Ah! We got the Tiny Thing!
啊 我们拿到小东西了
This is not a safe way to transport the baby.
这样开车送孩子不安全
- We're parents now. - Just go slower.
- 我们现在是家长了 - 降档慢行
- You're right, you're right, you're right. - Slower.
- 没错 没错 没错 - 再慢点
Okay, good.
好的 非常好
Is that good, Tiny Thing?
这样如何 小东西
Hmm? Tiny Thing?
嗯 小东西呢
We lost her again!
我们又把她弄丢了
Quick! We can get to the boat through here.
快 从这走还能上船
Ah!
Wait. Why are you running so weird?
等等 你跑步的路线为何那么诡异
What don't I know?
究竟有什么我不知道的玄机
My old nemesis.
我的终级克星
"Glass."
玻璃
Birds can't see glass!
鸟看不到玻璃
Give us Tiny Thing.
把小东西还给我们
Just go, Tulip. It's too late for me.
阿丽你走吧 我没戏了
You've got the baby. You can deliver her yourself.
你拿到宝宝了 你可以自己送她
What? No, I'm not leaving you behind!
什么 不 我不会抛弃你
We can do this. Together!
我们可以的 你和我一起
Where's the Tiny Thing?
小东西在哪
- All right. Tulip, you got this! - Tiny Thing! Tiny Thing!
- 好吧 阿丽 听你的 - 小东西 小东西
- Okay, left. Right. Straight. - Where's the Tiny Thing?
- 好吧 左 右 直行 - 小东西在哪里
Straight! Left! Right!
直行 左 右
Oh, no! I'm panicking!
不好了 我有点慌了
Uh, right again! Left, I mean. Left!
呃 再往右 左 我是说左
Right! Right, I mean.
右边 对 是右边
Left! Left! Right! Right!
左 左 右 右
Left! Left! Left! Right!
左 左 左 右
Rolft! I mean, ralft!
桌边 肉边 我说都不会话了
Right! Left! I'm just shouting words!
左右左右 我就是随便瞎喊
This is not working!
这不管用啊
Oh-oh! We did that together!
哦 我们成功了
I ran into every piece of glass.
我每片玻璃都撞到了
Some, more than once.
有的还不止一次
Oh, jeez.
哦 天啊
Ah!
What are the chances of that?
你运气也太差了
I guess, pretty high in a glass factory.
起码在玻璃厂的运气很差
- Tiny Thing! Tiny Thing! - Come on!
- 小东西 小东西 - 快来
First, we're gonna take Tiny Thing
首先 我们要抢到小东西
and raise her to be a strong, independent woman.
然后把她养成一个坚强独立的女性
And then, we're gonna eat you.
然后 我们要吃掉你们
We made a great team.
与你合作很愉快
My baby.
我的宝贝
That's my baby!
这是我的宝贝
It's Jasper!
是贾斯珀
My baby!
我的宝贝
- No, no, no! - My baby! My baby! My baby!
- 不 不 不 - 我的宝宝 我的宝宝 我的宝宝
Let go!
松手
Let go of us!
让我们走
Wolf pack, form of...
狼群们 变身成…
Broken heart!
心碎形态
Cry! Cry!
哭吧 哭吧
Get away from us!
离我们远点
- Get away! - Stay back!
- 走开 - 别过来
- Go home! - Come on!
- 滚回家去 - 拜托
Don't make me hit you!
不要逼姐揍你
- Hey, hey, hey! Let me explain! - I don't wanna hear it!
- 嘿嘿嘿 让我解释一下 - 我不听
When you orphaned me, you said "whoops!"
当你把我变成孤儿时 你只说了句 倒霉
Whoops! You said "whoops!" Who does that?
倒霉 你居然说倒霉 什么人会这么说
Will you please let me explain?
能让我解释一下吗
Hey! She doesn't wanna hear your explanation, guy!
嘿 她不想听你的借口 大哥
Back off!
退后
I fell in love with you.
当时我爱上你了
Okay, fine.
好吧 继续讲
Honestly, I am very curious. Let's hear it.
老实说 我很好奇 让我们来听听
Look, they tell you being a stork isn't gonna be easy.
你看 别人都说送子鹳不好做
Always deliver.
使命必达
I failed to do that.
而我没有做到
Your beacon broke. The pieces scattered.
你的信号灯被我打碎成一片一片的
I spent my entire life
我穷尽我的一生
searching for the missing pieces so that I could deliver my baby.
寻找那些碎片 好让我能送你回家
And yet, after all these years, I'm still missing one piece.
然而过去这么多年 我还是差一块碎片
- But, I have pledged... - Oh, my gosh! Wait.
- 但我既然发过誓… - 哎呦我去 等等
To be the parent I took from you, Tulip.
要以亲身来弥补你被我夺走的父母 阿丽
And I will lay down my life.
我愿用我的生命
I have the missing piece!
我有最后一块碎片
Excuse me, what?
不好意思 你说什么
I have the missing piece.
我有最后一块碎片
My home!
我的家
I'm going home!
我能回家了
I'm gonna finally meet my real family.
我终于可以见到家人了
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
This is crazy! Junior, can you believe it?
这太疯狂了 朱尼尔 你能相信吗
No, that's so... That's so great.
不 这简直… 简直太棒了
Yeah, yeah, you should go.
是啊 你可以回去了
Oh, yeah, well, after we deliver the baby. But, yeah!
哦 虽然要先送宝宝 但是 当然要回去了
No, no, no. I can take care of the baby.
没事 我可以照顾好宝宝的
You should go now.
你现在就可以走了
No, no, no. We have to finish the delivery.
不 不 不 我们要一起完成
I'm sorry to cut you off.
对不起 打断一下
You know what's so funny is just then when you said "real family",
好笑的是 当你说到 真正的家庭 时
it, like, weirdly hurt my feelings.
有点 有点让我伤心
But I realized how stupid that is.
但我很快意识到我之前的愚蠢
I mean, I'm a bird and you're, like, a sloppy human
我是指 一只鸟和一个粗心大意的人类
and that's not our baby. It's just some baby.
带着不属于我们的小屁孩
Well, I mean, we're not, like, a "family", but we are like a family.
我是说 我们不是一家人胜似一家人
Well, it's like we are except instead we're more like employees
但我觉得我们更像是同事的关系
who are delivering a package, and that's all.
两个送送快递的员工而已
Do you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
And you should go to where you belong.
你应该回到属于你的地方
Now. Do you know what I mean?
现在 你明白了吗
No! Junior, we are a team, okay?
不 朱尼尔 我们是一个团队好吗
We're gonna deliver this baby,
我们要送这个宝宝
then we're gonna meet my parents,
然后去见我的父母
- then I'm gonna show them Stork Mountain. - I was supposed to fire you.
- 然后带全家参观鹳山 - 我本来是要开除你的
Okay?
好吗
You were supposed to fire me?
你要解雇我
Yeah.
Well, "liberate". "Free". Yes, fire.
解放 自由 就是解雇的意思
And then I didn't, and then this all happened.
但我没忍心 才发生了这些
Look, there's nothing waiting for you back at Stork Mountain.
听着 你身上没有任何值得鹳山留恋的地方
Who cares though?
但谁在乎
It's time for you to go and meet your real family!
你就要见到真正的亲人了
That's exciting, right?
那不是更好吗 对吗
Look, I...
你看 我…
I just think this is for the best, you know?
我认为这样是最好的 你觉得呢
It's what you've always wanted.
这是你梦寐以求的
Yeah, I wanna go meet my family.
是啊 我是想见我的家人
So, yeah, I better go now, I guess.
所以 好吧 我想我该走了
It's gonna be fine. I'll take good care of her.
没事的 我会照顾她的
Okay, okay. Fine.
好吧 好吧 就这样
Goodbye, little girl.
再见了 小女孩
Have a good trip back home.
祝你回家旅途愉快
You take care...
你多保重…
And be safe.
一路顺风
I'm scared.
我很害怕
They're your family. They're going to love you.
他们是你的家人 他们会爱你的
I'll be right here.
我会一直在你身边
Oh, oh! Give me your camera.
哦 哦 把相机给我
I'd love to capture this family moment.
我想捕捉这温馨一刻
Okay, camera rolling and action.
好吧 已经录了 开始
Yup. Okay.
就这样 非常好
Ring the doorbell.
按门铃
I don't hear a doorbell ringing.
我没听到门铃响哦
You're right. Let's take our time.
好的 我们不着急
I've only waited my whole life for this!
我都等了一辈子 不在乎这一会
Tulip?
阿丽
The storks!
是鹳鸟来了
Oh, boy!
天呢
- Here we go! - Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
- 来了 来了 - 上帝啊
- Okay. Big smile! - I'm a little nervous. Okay.
- 好 面带笑容 - 我有点紧张 没事
Everyone, calm down!
所有人 冷静
This is not to code.
房屋造型不符合规定
- What? - This all has to come down.
- 什么 - 要全部拆掉
Hunter?
亨特
- You're fired! - But, but, but...
- 你被开除了 - 但是 但是 但是
"But, but, but..." You are so idiotic!
但是 但是 但是 你就像个脑残
How were you not suspicious?
你居然都没有起疑心
I thought it was a gentrifying neighborhood.
我以为是街道整改
Didn't expect to see you here, brah!
没想到在这里见到你 哥们
Oh, yes, I did. I set it up.
哦 我早就想到了 我设的局
Seize the thing!
抓住那个孩子
Wait, no! Not the baby!
等等 不要对孩子下手
Don't worry. She's gonna be fine.
不要担心 她会没事的
She's with penguins.
她与企鹅们在一起
They have whole documentaries about how great they are at babysitting.
有套纪录片就是讲企鹅如何照顾宝宝的
And she'll be an excellent swimmer.
她会成为一名优秀的游泳运动员
And then when she's old enough, we'll return her to the human world.
等她长大后 我们会把她送回人类社会
That's insane! You need to deliver her!
你们疯了 应该送她回家
We can't let it get out that the new boss accidentally made a baby!
新老板无意制造婴儿 这种丑闻不能公开
Our stock would plummet, everything we've built.
我们的股票会直线下降 我们所有的基业
My entire company will fall apart!
整个公司都将会土崩瓦解
Those parents can never find out.
永远不能让那些家长知道
Okay, we're ready to go.
好了可以出发了
Who's the baby now?
现在谁更像宝宝
Good enough.
可以了
- "Cease and desist"? - Why?
- 强制拆除 - 为什么
This is not up to code, and quite frankly, it looks dangerous.
这不符合规划 而且说实话 看起来很危险
We can't tear it down.
我们不能拆
'Cause then the storks won't deliver my baby brother.
那样鹳鸟就不能给我送宝贝弟弟了
The policeman's right, Nate.
警察叔叔说得对 内特
They don't deliver babies. Not anymore.
它们已经不再运送小孩了
Then why did we do all this stuff?
那我们为什么还要建造这些
Because we were having such fun playing with you.
因为我们和你玩的太开心了
Oh, honey. We spent time together.
亲爱的 我们度过了愉快的时光
And that's what matters.
这才是最重要的
So is this like a ticket thing or a warning thing?
是开罚单还是口头警告
It feels like a warning, right?
听上去像是警告 是吗
Yeah, we are warned. We are properly warned.
是的 我们被警告了 很明确的警告
Oh, buddy.
嘿 小伙子
Come on.
进屋吧
What?
什么情况
Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
What happened? Where's the baby?
发生了什么 宝宝呢
They tied me up and took her.
他们把我绑起来 把她抢走了
Why would you think this was her house?
你怎么会认为这是她的家
It's surrounded by a bunch of scary warehouses!
旁边都是阴森恐怖的仓库
Gentrification!
街道整改
How could they just take her? She was your responsibility!
你怎么能让他们抢走她 她是你的使命啊
It wasn't my fault, okay?
这不是我的错 好吗
I'm not blaming you. I'm just worried about the baby!
我不是责怪你 我是太担心宝宝了
Well, I'm also worried, which is why I'm yelling!
我也很担心 这就是为什么我在大喊大叫
We're yelling 'cause we're wasting time!
我们大喊因为我们在浪费时间
How can we get back to Cornerstore?
怎样才能回到街店网总部
You're shopping? What are you doing?
你在网购吗 你要干什么
Oh, I see. You did that so we could hide in the box
原来如此 你是为了让我们藏在箱子里
and get back to Cornerstore real quick.
然后加急退货回到街店网总部
- That's right. - Yeah.
- 说对了 - 是啊
Wait a minute. Junior, what is going on?
我去 朱尼尔 什么情况
What the heck is this?
这是什么情况
This is Storkcon.
这是周一的鹳鸟大会
Once a year, storks come together for one thing.
每年鹳鸟们都会为一件事聚在一起
Storkcon!
鹳鸟大会
The biggest stork convention on the planet Earth, where birds and...
地球上最大规模的鹳鸟集会
- Uh, Junior? - What?
- 嗯 朱尼尔 - 干嘛
What are you doing? We have to save the baby.
你发神经啊 我们在营救宝宝诶
I'm just a huge fan of Storkcon.
我只不过是个鹳鸟大会的超级粉丝
'Cause it's so cool.
因为这太酷了
There. Look, look, look!
那里 快看 快看
They're headed towards the flight deck.
他们前往飞行甲板
What? It calms me.
干嘛 这样能让我平静下来
Presenting the world's first round box
接下来展示世界上首个圆形纸箱
Sphericus!
球箱
Circles can hold dreams!
球箱圆助梦想
How are we gonna get through this crowd?
怎样才能穿过人群
Hello.
你好
I'm full of dreams!
我满怀梦想
Hey, you guys aren't supposed to be back here.
嘿 你们几个不许待在后面
Pardon me, big guy.
让让 大哥
I'm full of dreams!
我满怀梦想
Listen to me, Tulip.
听我说 阿丽
Even if we get the baby, we have no way to get out of here.
即使我们抢回宝宝 也无法离开这里
Storkcon is huge
鹳鸟大会真的很大
for storks come from all across the world...
全世界的鹳鸟都齐聚一堂…
Junior, stop talking about Storkcon!
少年 不要再安利鹳鸟大会了
All right, I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
It's just really impressive. Here we go.
只是太让人印象深刻了 走吧
Put down that baby!
放开那个宝宝
Growth analytics suggest increased bandwidth
增长分析显示带宽得增加
enabling us to silo creative core components.
便于我们能够控制核心部件
I got your text.
收到你的信息了
Sorry, but we could only find one jet pack.
很抱歉 我们只找到一个喷气背包
All right, give me the pack. I'm taking her.
好吧 给我的包 我要带她
- What? No, I'm taking her. - No way.
- 什么 不 我要带她 - 没门
When you had her last, you lost her.
上次就是你带的 把孩子弄丢了
- After you left us. - After you fired me!
- 因为你抛弃我 - 因为你解雇我
'Cause you're bad at everything.
因为你每件事都搞砸了
- I wish I'd never met you. - Whoa! Wow,
- 我真希望我从没见过你 - 哇
well, you know what? I wish I'd never met you.
我也希望我从没见过你
The only good thing to come out of all of this
这件事唯一的好结果
is this baby, and I am taking her.
就是这个宝宝了 所以我要带她走
This baby is far too precious and perfect for you. I'm taking her!
这个婴儿对你太珍贵太完美了 我要带她走
- I'm taking her. - I'm taking her!
- 我带 - 我带
- I'm taking her! - I'm taking her!
- 我要带她 - 我要带她
What is that?
怎 么 回 事
My pants fell down. Oh, no!
我裤子掉下来了 不好了
- Where are we going? - I don't know!
- 我们去哪 - 我怎么知道
Oh, okay. Not that way.
好吧 这边不行
Not that way either.
这边也不行
Hey, guys.
嘿 各位好啊
This is very overwhelming.
气氛有点过分热烈了
Hand over that thing!
把孩子交出来
Come one step closer,
再走近一步
and I will drop this.
我就放进去
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...
慢着 慢着…
Junior, look, hand over the baby, and we'll let bygones be bygones.
朱尼尔 交出宝宝 我们既往不咎
More than that.
更好的是
You can still be...
你仍然可以当老…
Why isn't it working?
这招怎么不灵了
One baby?
一个宝宝算什么
How about a million!
成百上千的宝宝怎么样
Wait, no!
等等 不要
Danger. Danger.
危险 危险
I did not think that through.
本人完全没有考虑后果
No!
- Turn it off! Turn it off! - Aw!
- 快关掉 快关掉 - 哦
You stop it this instant!
马上关停它
Shut it down! Shut it down!
关掉 快关掉
This is my moment!
这是属于我的时刻
Whoa!
Ooh!
Oh, no!
不好了
- Let's go! - Come on!
- 我们走 - 来吧
Go, go, go! Grab it!
快快快 抓住它
- Over here. I got this one. - Catch it!
- 这有一个 我来 - 抓住了
Got it! Whoo!
搞定
Out of my way! Out of my way!
别挡我的道 别挡我的道
Oh, no!
哦不
One million babies!
一百万个宝宝
Oh, hi.
啊 你好
- Oh, no! - No!
- 不好了 - 不要
Come on!
来啊
Now it's time to do what I should've done so long ago.
现在我要做我早就该做的事了
Destroy the Baby Factory!
摧毁宝宝工厂
No, you can't.
不行 不可以
- Yes, I can. - No, you can't!
- 我可以 - 不可以
- Yes, I can. - No, you can't!
- 我可以 - 不可以
We could go on like this all day. I'm just gonna go on
这能说上一天 我还是先干活吧
and destroy the Baby Factory.
摧毁宝宝工厂
Goodbye, baby-making machine.
再见 宝宝制造机
What the heck?
有没有搞错
Told you babies were smart.
我说过婴儿很聪明的
Babies are dumb. Babies are super-duper dumb.
婴儿都蠢 婴儿蠢得要死
- No, no, no. - No, no. Wait, no.
- 不不不 - 不 等会 不要
- Diamond, give it back! - You stop it, this instant! Stop! Stop!
- 钻石 快还给我 - 我命令你马上停下 停下
Come on!
拜托
What?
什么
No!
Now get over here and get me out of here.
快过来 把我弄出去
All right. Don't move.
好吧 不要乱动
What?
什么意思
Oh, no.
哦不
No!
不要
Always deliver!
使命必达
Whoo! You did it!
喔 你做到了
I can hear my bones.
我能听到我的骨头在响
Yeah, we should land because this hurts so much.
我们快着陆吧 疼死我了
We did it! We did it! We're a family!
我们做到了 我们做到了 我们是一家人
Yes! We're a...
对 我们是…
Sorry, I kinda ruined the moment there.
对不起 我破坏气氛了
I just have so much internal bleeding.
我只是有点内出血
We're a family!
我们是一家人
Look at that.
看你的翅膀
Uh, what? What? I thought it was broken.
什么不是骨折了吗
I guess it was just dislocated.
我想只是脱臼了
It must've popped back in when we landed.
肯定时着陆的时候一不小心又治好了
Oh, yep. What a twist.
哦是啊 反转的太突然了
- Oh, no. - Uh...
- 不好了 - 哦…
So many of them.
好多宝宝啊
They're pulling my feathers!
他们拉扯我的羽毛
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
All right, everybody. Gather around. Gather around.
好吧 大家都聚过来 聚过来
An annoying person asked me once why I wanna be boss.
曾经有一个讨厌鬼问我 为什么想当老板
Well, I never knew why until today.
真到今天 我才知道答案
Baby delivery is our true calling.
送宝宝回家才是我们的使命
This is not just a bunch of metal and glass
宝宝们不像是那些金属或者玻璃
and whatever that giant magical crystal-looking thing is made of.
或那个看着像水晶的超大神秘物体
This is the heart of what storks were put on this Earth to do.
宝宝是我们鹳鸟生存在地球上的原因
This is our mission.
这是我们的任务
We pride ourselves on customer service.
我们为我们的服务感到自豪
Well, this is a family that never got the baby they asked for.
这里有很多家庭 一直没有得到他们应得的宝宝
Make a plan.
我们制定计划
Stick to the plan.
坚持计划
Always deliver.
使命必达
That's great. This is great. But we don't have any pods.
说的不错 但我们没有吊舱之类的容器了
Wait! Everyone, stop. Would you stop?
等等 各位 先停一下
Hey!
- What about these? - Yes!
- 这些怎么样 - 对呀
Thank you, Jasper!
谢谢你 贾斯珀
I agree.
我同意
Baby delivery is what we're born to do.
送子才是我们的老本行
Should we do anything about him?
我们要不要理他
It's...
这个…
It's fine.
算了
They're here! Oh, my gosh.
他们来了 天啊
I can't believe it! They're here!
我简直不敢相信 他们来了
They're here!
他们来了
Aw...
噢…
Sign here.
在这里签名
And sign here.
还有这里
Initial here.
首字母拼音
Initial here, here, and...
拼音 拼音 拼音
I love you, my little lady.
我爱你 我的小淑女
And we always will.
我们会一直爱你
Bye.
再见
Oh, so you deliver to the front door.
哦 原来他们直接送到家门口了
So we didn't have to destroy our entire house.
所以 我们白糟践房子了
Yeah.
是啊
Yo, Stork! I ordered a brother!
哟 鹳鸟 我要的是个弟弟
I ordered a brother!
我要的是弟弟
You wanna feed her her bottle?
你想给她喂奶吗
Ninja skills.
果然是忍者的技能
You okay?
你没事吧
Of course. I'm fine.
当然 我很好
Oh, this does not feel good.
好吧 我感觉糟透了
Is every delivery gonna be like this?
每次送子都会是这样吧
What can I say? It's a terrible business.
我能说什么 这是一个糟糕的行业
I feel so sad all the time.
我总是觉得很伤心
No. I'm actually fine now.
不 其实我现在很好
Yeah, it looks like you're handling stuff real well.
是啊 看起来你驾驭感情的能力不错
Yeah. Look good, feel good.
是啊 看起来好 心里更好
Yeah, pretty cool, man.
嗯 不错 老兄
Just enjoying it.
尽情享受这一刻吧
You know, I'm here if you wanna talk about anything.
你想谈心的话我随时有空
- I'm here to listen. - Nope.
- 我会认真聆听 - 不要
Okay, well, it seems like you're handling it pretty well.
好吧 看起来你确实应付的很好
Yeah, I am.
对 没错
You're shaking. You're shaking!
- 你在发抖 - 你才抖呢
Junior, it's okay to let your feelings out.
朱尼尔 哭出来没事的
I'm not feeling.
我才不哭呢
- It's healthy. - I have no feelings!
- 哭出来对身体好 - 我是高冷的人
Come on, let it out.
拜托 快哭吧
Hey.
We're all right behind you.
我们都会在你身边的
Go on.
去吧
Who is it, honey?
是谁 亲爱的
Who is it, Dad?
是谁啊 爸爸
Mom and Dad?
老妈 老爸
All right, guys.
好吧 伙计们
We delivered her.
我们终于送她回家了
Let's go.
走吧
Junior!
朱尼尔
Where are you going? Get over here.
你要去哪 快过来
Yeah!
对呀
- Come on! - No, no, no.
- 来点 - 不 不 不
You love it.
你爱死这样了
逗鸟外传 萌宝满天飞