饥饿游戏2:星火燎原 The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 冒险

导演: 弗朗西斯·劳伦斯

演员: 詹妮弗·劳伦斯 / 乔什·哈切森 / 利亚姆·海姆斯沃斯 / 伍迪·哈里森 / 伊丽莎白·班克斯 / 唐纳德·萨瑟兰 / 菲利普·塞默·霍夫曼 / 山姆·克拉弗林 / 吉娜·马隆 / 斯坦利·图齐 /


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
影片压制:呆呆熊 字幕来源:人人影视 招募Q号:76846146
Easy.
别怕
Saw some turkeys on the way here.
来的路上看到了几只火鸡
Crossed right in front of me like I wasn't even there.
大摇大摆地走过我面前 当我不存在
How rude of them.
太放肆了
That's what happens when you
还不是因为
spend six days a week working in the mines.
连着六天下矿干活
Stupid birds start to think they own these woods.
蠢鸟们都以为林子是它们家的了
When's the tour leave?
什么时候出发
Couple hours.
几个小时以后
Well, let's go.
我们走吧
- Hey. You're okay. - Let go!
- 没事的 - 放开我
You're okay. You're safe.
没事 你很安全
It's okay. You're here with me.
别怕 有我在呢
You're with me.
有我呢
Okay, okay.
别怕 别怕
I'm sorry.
对不起
We should...
我们…
We should go.
我们回去吧
禁止穿越
Are you coming to the train station?
你会来车站送我吗
I think you have enough people saying goodbye without me there.
送你的人够多了
Only a few I actually care about.
但没几个我在乎的
It might be easier if I didn't.
不去送你反而轻松些
It's only a few weeks.
几周而已
I'll be back before the snow melts.
没等雪融化 我就能回来了
A lot can happen in a few weeks.
几周的时间能发生很多事
Are we gonna do this again?
还要我再解释一遍吗
Gale, it was an act.
盖尔 那只是演戏
Yeah, it was a good one.
是啊 演得像真的似的
I did what I had to do to survive. If I didn't, I'd be dead.
为了生存我不得不演 不然我早就死了
I had to do that.
我也不得不吻
At least once.
至少得吻一次
胜利者村
Haymitch!
海米奇
Haymitch!
海米奇
Haymitch, wake up. It's Tour Day.
海米奇 起来 今天要开始巡演了
Haymitch.
海米奇
What are you doing?
你搞什么
Cameras are gonna be here in an hour.
还有一小时 摄像机就来了
If you wanted to be babied, you should've asked Peeta.
想让人宠着你 找比德去
Asked me what?
找我什么事
Asked you to wake me without giving me pneumonia.
找你叫醒我 而不是害我得肺炎
You are a strangely dislikeable person.
你真是个讨人厌的奇葩
But you do have your virtues.
但也有优点
Would you like some bread, Katniss?
来点面包吗 凯妮丝
No, I ate at the Hob, but thank you.
不 我在霍布吃过了 谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You two have a lot of warming up to do before show time.
上节目前你俩可得好好磨合一下
Which is in an hour, so take a bath, Haymitch.
还有一小时了 冲个澡吧 海米奇
I just did.
刚被冲过了
Did you have a good walk, dear?
散步怎么样 亲爱的
Walk? I was just out...
散步? 我刚才是去
We have visitors.
有人来看你
Miss Everdeen. This way, please.
艾佛丁小姐 这边请
Such bravery.
真勇敢
Such spirit.
真有气魄
Such...
真是
Contempt.
蔑视权力
President Snow.
斯诺总统
What an honor.
很荣幸见到您
My dear, I think we can make this so much simpler
亲爱的 我们都直话直说吧
if we agree not to lie to each other. What do you think?
这样更容易 你觉得呢
Yes, I think that would save time.
没错 这样更省时间
Sit down, please.
请坐
I have a problem, Miss Everdeen.
我有个问题 艾佛丁小姐
A problem that began the moment
问题源起于
you revealed those poison berries in the arena.
你在竞技场拿出了毒浆果
If that Head Gamemaker, Seneca Crane, had had any brains at all,
前总设计师希尼卡·克莱恩要是有脑子
he would have blown you to bits then and there.
当时就该炸得你们俩灰飞烟灭
But here you are.
但是你还在
I expect you can guess where he is.
你也应该能猜到他是什么下场
Yes, I think so.
是的 猜到了
After that fiasco, there was nothing left to do
那次失误后 我也没办法
but to let you play out your little scenario.
只能看你自导自演
And you were very good.
你演得还不错
That whole love-crazed, besotted schoolgirl routine.
为爱冲昏头脑的小女生那一套
Impressive. Truly.
演得好 真的
You convinced the people in The Capitol.
你让都城人深信不疑
Unfortunately, not everyone in the districts fell for it.
不幸的是 不是每个人都信你那一套
I mean, you can't know this, but in several of them,
你不知道 有几个区的人
people viewed your little trick with the berries
把你拿毒浆果的小把戏
as an act of defiance.
当成了挑衅
Not as an act of love.
而不是出于爱情
And if a girl from District 12 of all places
如果一个12区的一个小毛孩子
can defy The Capitol and walk away unharmed,
敢挑衅都城 居然还毫发无损
what is to prevent them from doing the same?
还怎么管理其他人
What is to prevent, say, an uprising?
怎么阻止 比如说 暴动
That can lead to revolution.
那就可能引起革命
And then, in a fraction of time, the whole system collapses.
一不小心 整个社会体系都会土崩瓦解
It must be a fragile system,
如果几颗浆果就能摧毁这个体系
if it can be brought down by just a few berries.
那它可真是脆弱
Yes, it is, indeed.
没错 确实是
But not in the way you imagine it.
但不像你想象的那样
How should I imagine?
那该怎么想象
You should imagine thousands upon thousands of your people dead.
想象成千上万的平民会死掉
This town of yours reduced to ashes.
你的家乡会土崩瓦解
Imagine it gone.
想象一下它被夷为平地
Made radioactive.
被核污染
Buried under dirt as if it had never existed, like District 13.
深埋于地下 不复存在 就像13区
You fought very hard in The Games, Miss Everdeen.
你在比赛里很英勇 艾佛丁小姐
But they were games.
但那终究是场游戏
Would you like to be in a real war?
你想触发一场真的战争吗
No.
不想
Good. Neither would I.
很好 我也不想
Did your mother make these?
你妈妈做的吗
Peeta.
是比德
He's a lovely boy.
多好的小伙子
Tell me.
告诉我
At what point did he realize
他有意识到
the depth of your indifference towards him?
你对他的冷淡吗
I'm not indifferent.
我并不冷淡
Don't lie!
别撒谎
You promised.
你答应过的
Why don't you just kill me now?
你怎么不杀了我
I don't want to kill you.
我不想杀了你
I want us to be friends.
我想和你做朋友
But if not friends, then allies.
即使不是朋友 也是同盟
What do I need to do?
你要我怎么做
When you and Peeta are on tour,
你和比德巡演的时候
you need to smile. You need to be grateful.
你要微笑 要感恩
But, above all, you need to be madly,
最重要的是 你们要疯狂地
prepared-to-end-it-all in love.
不顾一切地相爱
- You think you can manage that? - Yes.
- 你能做到吗 - 能做到
Yes, what?
能做到什么
- I'll convince them. - No.
- 我会让他们信服 - 不对
Convince me.
是让我信服
For you, Miss Everdeen.
送给你 艾佛丁小姐
Do convince me.
你要让我信服
For the sake of your loved ones.
为了你爱的人
Stop.
停下
Take it all in.
感受一下
This is sacred ground.
这片神圣的土地
History was made here.
这里创造过辉煌历史
You'll get used to the smell.
你们会慢慢习惯这臭味的
Hello!
你好
There she is. My greatest triumph!
她在这 伟大的冠军
Our little superstar.
我们的大明星
Sweetie, we've missed you.
亲爱的 我们好想你
What a cute little house.
多可爱的房子
So quaint, isn't it?
多古雅 不是吗
Of course, you've heard about Cinna?
你肯定听说秦纳的事了吧
What happened to Cinna?
秦纳怎么了
Oh, dear, he's a fashion star.
亲爱的 他现在可是时尚界巨星
You're his muse.
而你是他的灵感
Everyone in The Capitol's wearing him. Everyone.
都城人都穿戴他设计的 人人都是
- Everyone. - Well, not everyone.
- 每个人都穿 - 也不是每个人
Cinna!
秦纳
Katniss?
凯妮丝
Katniss, is this your sister?
凯妮丝 这是你妹妹吗
Oh, sweetie!
亲爱的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Just adorable!
好可爱
- Yeah. - Ready to work?
- 没事 - 准备好了吗
- Yeah. - All right. Good.
- 好了 - 很好
Welcome!
欢迎大家
Last year, the 74th Hunger Games
去年 第74届饥饿游戏
brought us the greatest love story of our time.
促成了一段爱情佳话
Two brave young people, against all odds,
两个勇敢的年轻人 历尽艰辛
chose to die rather than to lose each other.
宁死也不愿失去彼此
As a nation, we shared their agony.
而我们 见证了他们的痛苦
But we had so little time to revel in their joy.
却没来得及分享他们的喜悦
It's time!
是时候了
She's done, she's lovely. We must feed the monster.
妆好了 很美了 惊艳全场吧
All right now.
好了
Let's go to District 12 and find our star-crossed lovers!
让我们走进12区 看看这对苦命鸳鸯
You're excited. You're in love.
你很兴奋 你正热恋
Big smiles for the camera in three, two, one.
来个灿烂的微笑 倒数三 二 一
There she is! Katniss Everdeen!
她来了 凯妮丝·艾佛丁
The Girl on Fire.
燃烧的女孩
And there he is! Peeta Mellark!
他也来了 比德·梅尔拉克
The Baker's Boy.
面包师家的男孩
Trouble in paradise.
甜蜜的一摔
I hope they're all right.
但愿他们没事
Anyone at home? Should we come back later?
有人吗 不然我们回避一下吧
Sorry, Caesar.
抱歉 凯撒
Please. It's all right. It's your day.
没关系 你说的算
It's your day. So how's it going?
你说的算 最近怎么样
We're good.
我们很好
That's it? That's all we get? "We're good?"
没别的吗 就一句"我们很好"
So taciturn all of a sudden.
怎么突然沉默寡言了
Peeta, give me some details!
比德 详细说说
Yeah, things are great here in 12.
12区的日子不错
Thanks to the generosity of The Capitol,
多亏慷慨的都城
we've never been closer.
让我们无比亲近
Twenty-five yards, to be exact.
只隔了25码
Fantastic!
说得好
We'll be checking in with
胜利巡演的时候
both of you throughout the Victory Tour.
我们再聊
Thank you so much,
感谢你们
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark!
凯妮丝·艾佛丁和比德·梅尔拉克
Wonderful!
太棒了
Everybody in motion. We are out of here in 10.
大家都准备好 10分钟后出发
- That was nice acting. - You, too.
- 演得很好 - 你也是
Almost thought that kiss was real.
那个吻都快让我信以为真了
Come along, children, we are on a schedule.
快走 孩子们 时间快到了
The train awaits!
火车等着呢
Fabulous food, fabulous wine, the massages, spa treatments.
美食 美酒 按摩 温泉
I told them nothing but the best for my two Victors.
我吩咐过 要给我们的冠军最好的享受
It all needs to be...
一切都要…
Fabulous?
完美无瑕
Exactly.
正是
Now, the schedule is a bit of a bear. 12 days, 12 districts.
计划有点紧 12天 12个区
But it's mostly parties, celebrations,
但每一站都是些派对 庆典
adoring fans to greet you at every stop along the way,
可爱粉丝们的祝贺
and then we wrap it up in The Capitol.
最后抵达都城
All you need to do is give a few speeches, wave to the crowds,
只要你讲讲话 挥挥手
and enjoy your time in the spotlight.
好好享受众星捧月的感觉
You've earned it.
这是你应得的
What did you say?
你说什么
Katniss.
凯妮丝
I said, "Enjoy it, Katniss, you've earned it."
我说 好好享受 这是你应得的
By killing people.
通过杀人得来的
Young lady...
姑娘
I'm really not in the mood for a lecture.
我现在没心情听大道理
I'll apologize to Effie later.
我一会再像艾菲道歉
I thought you were Haymitch.
我还以为是海米奇
You don't have to apologize to anybody.
你不用向谁道歉
Including me.
包括我
I know it's not fair of me
我知道我不应该
to hold you to things you said in The Games.
抓住你在比赛里说的话不放
You saved us. I know that.
你救了我们俩 我知道
But I can't go on acting for the cameras,
但是我没法在镜头前秀恩爱
and then just ignoring each other in real life.
现实里却假装是路人
So if you can stop looking at me like I'm wounded,
如果你别当我受过伤
then I can quit acting like it.
我也就能好好演戏
And then maybe we have a shot at being friends.
也许我们还有机会做朋友
I've never been very good at friends.
我不太会交朋友
For starters, it does help when you know the person.
交朋友能帮你了解一个人
I hardly know anything about you
我对你差不多一无所知
except that you're stubborn and good with a bow.
只知道你脾气倔 会射箭
That about sums me up.
差不多说全了
No, there's more than that, you just don't want to tell me.
不 不止这些 你只是不想说
It's like I said, I'm...
我说了 我…
See, Katniss, the way the whole friend thing works
凯妮丝 要想交朋友
is you have to tell each other the deep stuff.
就得敞开心扉
- The deep stuff? - Yeah.
- 敞开心扉 - 是的
Like what?
说点什么
Like...
比如
What's your favorite color?
你最喜欢什么颜色
Well, now you've stepped over the line.
这问题太过分了
Seriously, though, what is it?
不开玩笑 什么颜色
Green.
绿色
What's yours?
你的呢
Orange.
橙色
Like Effie's hair?
艾菲头发的颜色吗
No. Not that orange.
不 没那么橙
More like a sunset kind of orange.
是日落的那种橙色
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
What?
什么
Well, I never.
从没见过
This is not very festive.
这的气氛不对
The mayor will make some introductory remarks.
市长先来段开场白
And then you just have to say a few words.
然后你们只要简单说几句
It's customary, of course,
通常就是
to give a brief eulogy to the district's fallen Tributes.
先悼念一下本区逝去的贡品
For 11, that's Thresh and Rue.
11区的是瑟莱仕和芸香
Here are the speeches.
这是演讲词
I can do the talking if you want.
我可以替你说
Thank you.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the Victors of the 74th Hunger Games.
欢迎第74届饥饿游戏冠军
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark!
凯妮丝·艾佛丁和比德·梅尔拉克
Smile, smile, smile, smile.
微笑 微笑
Stand up straight. You're on camera.
昂首挺胸 你要上镜了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
We're honored to be here with you today.
很荣幸见到大家
And to be with the families of your fallen Tributes.
见到已故贡品的家人
He put down the cards.
他放下了卡片
Though they fought and lived with honor...
他们为荣誉和尊严而战
Why do I bother?
关我什么事
..and dignity until the end,
直到最后
both Thresh and Rue
瑟莱仕和芸香
were so young.
都还那么年轻
But our lives aren't just measured in years.
但生命不能用时间来衡量
They're measured in the lives of people we touch around us.
而要看你对他人的影响
For myself,
对于我
for Katniss,
对于凯妮丝
we know that without Rue and without Thresh,
我们都知道 如果没有芸香和瑟莱仕
we wouldn't be standing here today.
我们也不可能有今天
So in recognition of that,
为了表达我们的感激之情
knowing that it in no way can make up for your loss,
虽然无法慰藉丧亲之痛
we'd like to donate one month
我们还是想向贡品的家人
of our winnings to the families of the Tributes,
捐赠我们一个月的奖金
every year, for the rest of our lives.
从今以后 年年如此
Shit.
糟糕
Can he do that?
他能这么做吗
He can't. But he did.
不能 但还是承诺了
Why doesn't he just stick to the cards?
为什么不念卡片呢
Thank you.
谢谢
I just wanted to say that I didn't know Thresh.
我想说 我并不了解瑟莱仕
I only spoke to him once.
只和他说过一次话
He could have killed me, but instead he showed me mercy.
他本可以杀了我 但却放我一条生路
That's a debt I'll never be able to repay.
他的恩情我永远报答不完
I did know Rue.
我很了解芸香
She wasn't just my ally, she was my friend.
她不仅仅是我的盟友 更是我的朋友
I see her in the flowers
我在屋边草地里的小花上
that grow in the meadow by my house.
能看到她的身影
I hear her in a Mockingjay song.
嘲笑鸟的歌声中似乎有她的声音
I see her in my sister Prim.
我妹妹身上也有她的影子
She was too young,
她还太小
too gentle.
太柔弱
And I couldn't save her.
我没能救下她
I'm sorry.
对不起
No! No!
不 不
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
No! Leave him alone! Leave him alone!
不 别抓他 别抓他
No! Let me go! Please leave him alone!
不 放开我 别抓他
No!
No!
No!
You! No, no, no!
你 不 不
Come here! Stop it!
过来 别动
Stop it! Stop!
别动 别动
What did I do?
我做了什么啊
Come on.
过来
Shut up.
别喊
In all my years, I've never seen...
活了这么多年 我还从没见过…
You two have a very simple task.
这么简单的事都做不好
I never meant for anyone to get killed. He has to know that.
我没想到会出人命 他得知道
What are you talking about? Who has to know what?
你说什么 谁得知道
Snow. He came to see me.
斯诺 他来看过我
He's worried about rebellion in the districts.
他担心各区会反叛
He thinks that they don't believe our love story.
他觉得他们不相信我们的爱情故事
So he wants you to make them believe it?
所以他要让他们信服
- To calm things down. - You know, Katniss,
- 平息反叛情绪 - 凯妮丝
you shoulda told me that before I went out there,
你应该在我出去之前
and tried to give these people the money.
在我给他们钱之前就告诉我的
I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do.
对不起 我不知道该怎么办
He threatened to kill my family.
他威胁说要杀了我家人
Well, I have family, too.
我也有家人
Okay? People that I need to protect.
知道吗 我也有要保护的人
What about them? Who protects them?
他们怎么办 谁保护他们
Katniss, what were you thinking?
凯妮丝 你怎么想的
I was thinking about Rue.
我满脑子都是芸香
Haymitch, please...
海米奇 拜托你
Please, just help me get through this trip.
求你了 帮我度过这次旅程吧
Please, just help us get through this.
求你了 帮帮我们
This trip? Girl, wake up.
这次旅程? 醒醒吧 孩子
This trip doesn't end when you get back home.
这次旅程不会因你回到家就结束
You never get off this train.
上了这趟车就没有回头路了
You two are mentors now.
你们俩现在是导师
That means that every year, they're gonna drag you out,
就是说每年你们都要露面
and broadcast the details of your romance.
讲你们俩的罗曼史
Every year, your private life becomes theirs.
你们的私生活都是他们的谈资
From now on, your job is to be a distraction.
从现在起 你们要分散公众的注意力
So people forget what the real problems are.
不要让他们看到真正的问题
- So what do we do? - You're gonna smile.
- 我们要怎么做 - 要微笑
You're gonna read the cards that Effie gives you.
要照着艾菲给你们的演讲稿念
And you're gonna live happily ever after.
要永远幸福地生活在一起
Think you can do that?
能做到吗
Yeah?
真的吗
Come here.
过来
You're gonna be okay. I promise.
你们会没事的 我保证
Katniss and I want to share with you our victory.
凯妮丝和我想跟你们分享胜利的喜悦
And our gratitude to The Capitol for bringing us together.
感谢都城让我们相遇相知
It was the bond of love, forged in the crucible of The Games
严酷的比赛是我们爱的纽带
that was our greatest prize.
这份爱是我们最大的收获
For it is love and true love
是真爱
that allows us all to bear our hardships.
让我们战胜了一切困难
That mends the heart and banishes loneliness
抚慰心灵 驱赶孤独
and gives meaning to our lives.
让我们的人生有了意义
We also want to share with you the sorrows of your losses.
同时也对逝者的离去感到悲痛不已
The Tributes of this...
这个区的贡品…
The Tributes of this district were brave and noble warriors.
这个区的贡品都是勇敢杰出的勇士
They brought honor to their families,
不仅给家人带来荣耀
and pride to their people.
更令人民感到自豪
We are all of us united,
大家团结一致
both victors and vanquished,
不管是冠军或是战败者
in serving a common purpose.
都效忠于共同的目标
Thank you.
谢谢
One day, I'm gonna volunteer. Just like you did.
总有一天我也要跟你一样 去做志愿者
It was just a dream. I'm sorry.
做噩梦而已 抱歉
It's okay. I get 'em, too.
没事 我也会做噩梦
Goodnight.
晚安
Peeta.
比德
Will you stay with me?
能陪着我吗
Yeah.
好的
Always.
永远
We are all of us united,
大家团结一致
both victors and vanquished,
不管是冠军还是战败者
好运永不与我们同在
in serving a common purpose.
都效忠于共同的目标
The power and glory of The Capitol.
都城的权力与荣耀
Put down the cards!
把卡片放下
Tell us what you really think!
说出你的真实想法
Panem today. Panem tomorrow. Panem forever.
施惠国长存 施惠国万岁
Your hair looks lovely, darling.
你的发型很好看 亲爱的
When did you start wearing it like that?
什么时候开始弄的
Everyone at school wears it like this now, Grandpa.
爷爷 现在学校里人人都扎这头发
Snow is watching us.
斯诺正看着我们
If he wants you to pacify the districts,
他想让你们安抚各区情绪吗
I promise you, he's not happy.
那他现在肯定不高兴
Instead of being in love,
比起相爱
you two sound like you're reciting from a drilling manual.
你们俩更像是在背钻油指南
You try reading that stuff that Effie writes us.
你试试去读艾菲给我们写的东西啊
Tell that to President Snow when you see him two days from now.
这话2天后你自己去跟斯诺总统说
I'm open to suggestions.
那我洗耳恭听
We could get married.
我们可以结婚
That's not helping.
一点都不好笑
I'm serious.
我是认真的
If, like you said, we're on this train forever,
要是像你说的 我们无法回头了
it's gonna happen eventually.
结婚是迟早的事
Why not now?
何不现在结
It does make a statement. I'll give you that.
确实有道理 我同意
Yeah, sure. Let's do it.
是啊 结就结吧
Just when you thought things
你是不是还在为
couldn't get more exciting going into a very special Quarter Quell,
精英极限赛而激动呢 更激动人心的来了
our two lethal lovers, my favorite expression,
这对来自12区的致命恋人
from District 12,
我最喜爱的称呼
have surprised us with a new twist in their love affair.
又有了新的动向
Let's take a look.
让我们来看一看
A fairy tale ending for two star-crossed lovers.
这对不幸的恋人要执手偕老了
That's beautiful. Beautiful.
真是太美 太美了
And then tonight,
而今晚
the tour that began in the hollows of District 12
这场在12区山谷开始的旅程
will end where?
将在哪里结束
The Presidential Palace.
总统官邸
The party of the year.
年度盛典
Eyes bright. Chins up. Smiles on.
眼睛放光 抬起头来 保持微笑
I'm talking to you, Katniss.
我说你呢 凯妮丝
Now, there'll be photographers. Interviews.
从现在起将会有摄影师和记者围住你们
Everyone will be here to celebrate you.
大家都会来祝贺你们
My Victors.
我的冠军
Breathe it all in, children.
好好感受吧 孩子们
This is all for you.
都是为你们准备的
It's cozy.
饱而思淫欲
Attitude.
注意态度
Come, come.
来 来
Come along.
快过来
Excuse us, excuse us.
抱歉 抱歉
Come, come.
来 来
Hold hands.
牵手
And the library. All mahogany.
这里是藏书室 全是红木的
Hello, hello!
你好 你好
Not yet, not yet. No, no, no.
等会儿 等会儿 还不行
Curtains!
是挂帘
Everybody who's anybody is here.
有名望的人今晚都到了
And they all want to meet you.
都想见你们
Flavius! Octavia!
弗拉维斯 奥科塔娅
Try one of these. They are divine.
再尝尝这个 人间美味
No, I can't eat another thing.
不 我吃不下了
- Here. - What's this?
- 给 - 这是什么
It's for when you're full.
给你吃不下的时候喝的
It makes you sick.
能让你呕吐
So you can go on eating.
这样就能接着吃了
How else could you taste everything?
不然怎么能尝尽所有美食
I think it's time for a dance.
还是跳支舞吧
Katniss?
凯妮丝
People are starving in 12.
12区的人正在挨饿
Here, they're just throwing it up to stuff more in.
而他们却为了吃更多而把食物吐出来
Katniss? Peeta.
凯妮丝 比德
This is Plutarch Heavensbee.
这位是普鲁塔什·海文斯比
Head Gamemaker.
总设计师
Successor to Seneca Crane.
希尼卡·克莱恩的继任者
That's a tough act to follow.
捡了个烂摊子
Peeta!
比德
May I?
可以邀她共舞吗
Please.
请吧
So how do you like the party?
喜欢这派对吗
It's a little overwhelming.
有点太过了
It's appalling.
有点恶心
Still, if you abandon your moral judgment, it can be fun.
不过放下了你的菩萨心肠 还是挺好玩的
So are you having fun?
你觉得好玩吗
I'm the Head Gamemaker. Fun is my job.
我是总设计师 当然得觉得好玩
Thought that was what happened to Seneca Crane.
想必希尼卡·克莱恩也是这样子
Too much fun.
玩太过了
Seneca decided to quit breathing.
希尼卡自己决定退出的
Decided.
自己决定
It was that or poison berries.
要不然就是毒浆果害的
Being Head Gamemaker has never been
当总设计师
the most secure job in the world.
就要承担相应的风险
Then why are you here?
那为什么你还要当
Same reason as you. I volunteered.
跟你一样 我自愿的
Why?
为什么
Ambition.
因为野心
The chance to make The Games mean something.
让比赛变得有意义
The Games don't mean anything.
这比赛没有意义
They only mean to scare us.
只能使我们感到害怕
Well, maybe it was you who inspired me to come back.
也许是受你启发 我才回来
The Presidential welcome.
总统欢迎仪式
I'm sure we'll meet again.
我们会再见的
Katniss, come. The President awaits.
凯妮丝 快来 总统在等着呢
You think we convinced him?
咱俩做的能说服他吗
I'm not sure what else we can do.
反正已经尽力了
Tonight, on this, the last day of their tour,
今晚 在他们旅程的最后一天
I want to welcome our two Victors.
我想要向这两位冠军致意
Two young people who embody our ideals of strength and valor.
两位实力与英勇并存的年轻典范
And I, personally, want to congratulate them
在此我想为他们的婚约
on the announcement of their engagement.
送上我诚挚的祝福
Your love has inspired us.
这份爱激励着我们
And I know it will go on inspiring us
你们的爱情历久弥新
everyday for as long as you may live.
时刻激励着我们
Look at them.
看看他们
She's not who they think she is.
她不是他们想要找的人
She's not a leader.
她不是个领袖
She just wants to save her own skin. It's as simple as that.
她只想顾全自己 就是这么简单
I think that's true.
你说得对
But she's become a beacon of hope for the rebellion.
可是她却成为了反抗的希望
And she has to be eliminated.
必须除掉她
I agree she should die. But in the right way.
她是得死 不过要以正确的方式
At the right time.
在正确的时间
It's moves and countermoves.
每一步
That's all we gotta look at.
都要仔细设计
Katniss Everdeen is a symbol. Their Mockingjay.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁象征着他们的嘲笑鸟
They think she's one of them.
反抗者以为她是一伙的
We need to show that she's one of us.
我们得向众人展示她是我们这边的
We don't need to destroy her. Just the image.
不用杀她 毁了她的形象
Then we let the people do the rest.
让民众自己动手
What do you propose?
有什么好建议
Shut down the black markets. Take away what little they have.
端掉黑市 一点都不剩
Then double the amount of floggings and executions.
把鞭刑和死刑的数量加倍
Put them on TV. Broadcast them live.
在电视上直播给他们看
Sow fear. More fear.
散播恐惧 才能增加恐惧
It won't work.
没用的
Fear does not work as long as they have hope.
只要尚存希望 恐惧就不管用
And Katniss Everdeen is giving them hope.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁就是给他们希望的人
She's engaged.
她订婚了
Make everything about that.
尽可能地报道这一切
What kind of dress is she gonna wear? Floggings.
她会穿什么样的裙子 鞭刑直播
What's the cake gonna look like? Executions.
婚礼蛋糕是什么样的 死刑直播
Who's gonna be there? Fear.
会邀请谁参加 散播恐惧
Blanket coverage. Shove it in their faces.
地毯式报道 压死他们
Show them that she is one of us now.
给民众看看 她是我们这边的
They're gonna hate her so much they might just kill her for you.
他们会恨死她 到时自然会替你杀掉她
Brilliant.
好主意
When did you...
你什么时候…
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Where are we gonna run away?
我们能逃去哪
Into the woods. Like we always talked about.
到树林里 像以前说过的那样
If we leave right now, we can be far away from here by tonight.
如果现在离开 我们今晚就能远离这里
Yeah, who's "We"?
我们是指谁
You, me and your fiance?
你和我 还有你的未婚夫
It's not just me and Peeta any more.
这不只是我跟比德的事了
Snow threatened to have you killed.
斯诺说要杀了你
Anyone else?
还有谁
Well, he didn't exactly give me a copy of the list,
虽然他没直接告诉我
but a good guess, it includes both of our families.
但我猜还有咱俩的家人
Unless what? You and Peeta get married?
除非怎样 你跟比德结婚?
Unless nothing now.
没有除非
Gale, we can do it.
盖尔 我们可以做到的
You said yourself that we could do it the morning of the Reaping.
在收获节的那天清晨你也说我们可以的
What do you say now?
我们现在走吧
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Gale, you know how I feel about you.
盖尔 你知道我对你的感情
But I can't think about anyone that way right now.
可是现在我对谁都不会有想法
The only thing that I can think about
自从收获节以来
every day, every waking moment
每一天 每一秒
since the Reaping, is how afraid I am.
我都在恐惧中度过
There's no room for anything else.
我没有心思去想别的
But maybe, if we got away from here,
不过 也许离开这里之后
if we went somewhere safe, it could be different.
去安全的地方 情况会不一样
I could be different.
我也会不一样
You think maybe the President's bluffing?
你觉得总统只是在吓唬你
He's not bluffing.
他不是在吓唬我
Not with what's going on in the districts.
从各区情况看 他没有在吓唬我们
What do you mean?
什么意思
What did you see?
你看到了什么
There were people fighting in the streets, and fires,
群众在大街上暴动 放火
and Peacekeepers were gunning them down, but the people were...
治安警朝他们开枪 可是人们却…
What? The people were what?
可是人们却什么
They were fighting back.
他们奋起反抗
It's happening.
发生了
It's finally happening.
终于都发生了
I should've just eaten the berries in the arena
我就该在竞技场上吃下毒浆果
and died like I was supposed to.
照计划那样死去
Then everything would be back to normal,
那么一切就会恢复正常
and everyone would be safe.
所有人都相安无事了
Safe for what?
相安无事又能怎样
To starve? Work like slaves?
继续挨饿 像奴隶一样干活
Send their kids to the Reaping?
在收获节中奉上自己的孩子
You haven't hurt people,
你没有伤害任何人
Katniss. You've given them an opportunity.
凯妮丝 你为大家带来了机会
They just have to be brave enough to take it.
只是大家需要鼓起勇气
There's already talk in the mines. People wanna fight.
在矿区里已经传开了 他们想要反抗
We have to go, Gale,
我们必须离开 盖尔
before they kill us.
在被他们杀掉之前
They Will kill us.
他们会杀掉我们的
What about the other families?
那其他家庭怎么办
The ones who stay. What happens to them?
被留下来的人会怎么样
People are looking to you, katniss.
他们都对你抱有期望 凯妮丝
I don't want anyone looking to me.
我不要他们来指望我
I can't help them.
我帮不了他们
You do what you want.
那你走吧
I'm staying here.
我是不会走的
Commander Thread,
瑟莱德指挥官
welcome to District 12.
欢迎来到12区
Let's get to work.
开始工作
- Let's go! Keep moving! - Stay close!
- 前进 继续前进 - 跟紧了
Find and clear.
全面搜索
Burn all contraband.
烧掉所有违禁品
Let me go!
放开我
Ripper!
瑞普
My eye!
我的眼睛
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你离开这
No!
Leave her be! Stop!
别碰她 住手
No!
In the square.
把他带到广场
Here.
Yeah, hold that on there.
没错 捂住那里
No!
No! No! Stop!
不 快住手
Katniss!
凯妮丝
It's okay.
我没事
Just go. It's okay.
你快走 我没事
Move.
滚开
You want another?
还想挨鞭子吗
Go ahead.
来啊
- Get out of my way! - No, you don't want to shoot her.
- 滚开 - 不 你会后悔开枪的
How about I shoot both of you?
信不信我把你也给毙了
Look, Commander, you're new here.
指挥官 你是新来的
Trust me, I'm trying to help you.
相信我 我是在帮你
I'm Haymitch.
我是海米奇
You recognize her? Katniss Everdeen.
还认得她吗 凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Darling of The Capitol.
都城的宠儿
She interfered with a Peacekeeper.
她妨碍治安警察执法
I never said she was smart.
她也有犯傻的时候
Look, you already got a couple of lashes in, right?
她也挨过你鞭子了
That's not good enough. She's an agitator.
不能轻放她 她煽动民心
Easy, easy.
冷静点 冷静点
Look, You're sure Snow wants
你确定斯诺想看到
three dead Victors here?
三个冠军死在这里吗
Because that's what we're looking at.
现在就是这个情况
It's bad enough that you marked up her face
她马上要结婚 却被你毁容
on the eve of the big wedding.
这可真够糟糕的
Let it go. And we will, too.
就这样吧 我们也不追究了
All right.
好吧
Okay.
没问题
But next time, it's the firing squad.
不过下一次就是行刑队来执行死刑了
Excellent idea.
好主意
I don't care who she is.
我才不管她是谁
Clear the square!
撤离广场
You're all under curfew.
今晚实行宵禁
Anyone out after dark will be shot on sight.
谁天黑之后出来 立马枪毙
Get 'em outta here.
带他们滚
It's Gale.
盖尔受伤了
Get him here.
把他抬过来
Here we go.
来吧
Really easy. Up. Up.
放松 高一点 再高一点
Okay.
好了
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
New Head Peacekeeper.
新上任的治安警长
Not entirely peaceful.
可不怎么友善
Missed your eye. Doesn't need stitches.
没伤到眼睛 不用缝针
Make a snow coat.
拿雪敷一敷
Peeta, get the snow. I'll grind the herbs.
比德 去取雪 我去磨草药
What is that? That's hurting him.
这是什么 弄疼他了
He needs morphining.
他需要打吗啡
It's okay.
没事的
Mom. No. I'll do it.
妈妈 让我来吧
Oh, God.
老天
Hold him, please.
抓住他
That's better.
会好一点
Hey, Catnip.
小喵妮
Thought you'd be gone by now.
还以为你已经走了呢
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不去
I'm gonna stay right here. Cause all kinds of trouble.
就待在这 一直给你捣乱
Me, too.
我也是
You wanna get some rest? I can look after him for a while.
去休息一下吧 我来照顾他
I'm gonna go get him more snow.
我再去给他取点雪
How's your eye?
眼睛好点没
It's not my eye that's bothering me.
不是眼睛的事在困扰着我
How can we live like this?
我们怎能这样活着
How can anybody live like this?
谁能容忍这样的生活
It's not living, but...
确实很糟糕 可是
Since the last Games, something is different.
自从上次饥饿游戏起 情况就不一样了
I can see it.
我能察觉到
What can you see?
你看到了什么
Hope.
希望
You understand that whatever I do
不管我做什么
comes back to you and Mom.
你和妈妈都会受到牵连
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想你们受到伤害
You don't have to protect me. Or Mom.
你不用保护我 或者妈妈
We're with you.
我们和你心连着心
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
The broadcast cut out here.
直播到这就切断了
Before any of the excitement happened.
吵架的画面没放出去
- How many people saw it? - Hard to say.
- 有多少人看到了 - 难说
There was a five second delay, but it happened fast.
有5秒钟的延迟 但事情发生得很快
If you cannot contain Katniss Everdeen,
阻止不了凯妮丝·艾佛丁
then I will have to terminate her.
我就只能杀了她
I understand that.
我明白
And not just her.
而且不止她
Her entire species has to be eliminated.
她的所有同类也只好都消灭掉
Her species, sir?
她的同类指
The other Victors.
其他冠军
Now, because of her, they all pose a threat.
因为她 他们都成了威胁
Because of her, they all think they're invincible.
因为她 他们都以为自己不可战胜
Whatever game you think you're playing,
不管你要玩什么游戏
those out there are not playing it with you.
那些人都不会配合
There's a way we can still win.
我们还有法可赢
It's what we Gamemakers like to call "A wrinkle."
总设计师都管这个叫"留一手"
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
this is the 75th year of The Hunger Games.
这是第75届饥饿游戏
And it was written in the charter of The Games
饥饿游戏章程规定
that every 25 years, there would be a Quarter Quell
每隔25届将有1届精英极限赛
to keep fresh for each new generation the memory of
让新一代人不要忘记
those who died in the uprising against The Capitol.
死去的叛党有多么耻辱
Each Quarter Quell is
每届精英极限赛
distinguished by Games of a special significance.
都是极富有特色的比赛
And now on this the
现在
75th anniversary of our defeat of the rebellion,
在这成功镇压叛乱的75周年纪年日
we celebrate the 3rd Quarter Quell
我们将庆祝第3届精英极限赛开幕
as a reminder that even the strongest
在此提醒各位 即使最强大的力量
cannot overcome the power of The Capitol.
也无法推翻都城的统治
On this, the 3rd Quarter Quell Games,
本届精英极限赛中的
the male and female Tributes
男女贡品将从
are to be reaped from the
每个区现有的
existing pool of Victors in each district.
冠军中抽签产生
No!
不要
Who does he mean?
他说的是谁
Victors shall present themselves on Reaping Day
冠军都将在收获节现身
- regardless of age... - Katniss...
- 无论年纪大小… - 凯妮丝
...state of health
健康状况
or situation.
或者境况如何
No.
不要
Peeta.
比德
There she is.
你来了
Finally did the math?
算好账了吗
And you've come to, what?
你来干嘛
Ask me to... Die?
要我 去死吗
I'm here to drink.
我来喝酒
Finally, something I can help you with.
我总算有点用了
What's it say that Peeta was
比德早在45分钟前就来这儿
here 45 minutes ago begging to save your life
求爷爷告奶奶地让我救你一命
and you only just now show up?
你怎么才出现
It means we have to save him.
所以我们得救他
You could live 100 lifetimes and never deserve that boy.
你永远也配不上他
Come on, Haymitch.
得了吧 海米奇
Nobody decent ever wins The Games.
不使点手段根本就赢不了游戏
Nobody ever wins The Games. Period.
根本就没人能赢
There are survivors.
只有幸存者
There's no winners.
没有赢家
Peeta has to survive.
比德必须活下来
We have to do whatever it takes to save him.
我们要不惜一切代价救他
All right, if...
好吧 如果
If they call his name, I'll volunteer in his place.
如果他们叫到他 我会志愿代替他
Haymitch, thank you.
海米奇 谢谢你
But they call my name and Peeta volunteers,
但如果他们叫到我 而比德志愿代替
there's nothing I can do.
我也没办法
You can help him in the arena. Like you did for me.
你可以告诉他生存技巧 像你帮我一样
I think these Games are gonna be different.
我觉得这次的游戏会有新花样
I don't care. Do whatever you can.
我不在乎 尽你所能
Peeta lives. Not me.
比德必须活下来 不是我
Promise me.
答应我
Okay.
好吧
We should've gone when you said.
早该听你的 我们远走高飞
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
As we celebrate the 75th anniversary
让我们热烈庆祝饥饿游戏
and 3rd Quarter Quell
第75周年庆和第3届
of The Hunger Games.
精英极限赛开幕
As always, ladies first.
按惯例 女士优先
The female Tribute from District 12,
12区的女性贡品
Katniss Everdeen.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Wonderful.
好极了
And now for the men.
接下来轮到男士了
The male Tribute from District 12.
12区的男贡品
Haymitch Abernathy.
海米奇·阿伯纳西
- I volunteer as Tribute. - I can't let you do that.
- 我志愿当贡品 - 我不许你这么做
You can't stop me.
你阻止不了我
- Peeta. - Let go.
- 比德 - 放开
Very well.
非常好
The Tributes from District 12.
12区的贡品
Katniss Everdeen
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
and Peeta Mellark.
和比德·梅尔拉克
Well, all that remains is...
那么 接下来…
Oh, no. But, but, but...
不要 可是…
Katniss!
凯妮丝
- I get to say goodbye. - Katniss!
- 我要告别 - 凯妮丝
New plan. Straight to the train.
新规则 直接上火车
No, I have to say goodbye.
不要 我要告别
Katniss!
凯妮丝
No.
不要
Good bye!
再见
All right.
好了
Before we begin, I've had a thought.
开始之前 我有个想法
You don't say?
说吧
Katniss has her gold Mockingjay pin.
凯妮丝有嘲笑鸟金胸针
I have my hair.
我有金发
I'm going to get you two boys something gold.
你们两个小伙子也得有金子
Why is that?
为什么
A token.
标志
Show them we are a team.
告诉别人我们是一个团队
And they can't just...
他们不能只是…
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right. Now...
好了 现在
Everything will be different,
一切都变了
because it's a Quarter Quell.
因为这是精英极限赛
The Capitol has spared no expense.
都城不惜重金打造了
A new training center.
全新的训练中心
New Tribute living quarters.
全新的贡品生活区
And of course, a very special arena.
还有独一无二的竞技场
But this year you'll be facing other Victors.
但是今年你们将面对的是其他冠军
Capitol favorites.
都城宠儿
Smart, cunning, skilled.
聪明 狡猾 技艺超群
And they all know one another.
他们都互相认识
You two are the outsiders.
你们两个是外来人
I want you guys to forget
我希望你们忘记
everything you think you know about The Games.
自以为知道的所有饥饿游戏生存之道
Last year was child's play.
去年只是儿戏
This year, you're dealing with all experienced killers.
今年的选手都是经验丰富的杀手
All right. What does that mean for us?
好吧 这是什么意思
That means you're gonna have to have some allies.
意味着你们需要结盟
- Okay. I think that if... - You're not the problem.
- 好 我觉得要是… - 问题不在你
No.
Look, you're starting at a disadvantage.
一开始形势就不利于你们
Most of these people have been friends for years.
他们都是多年的老朋友
That just puts us higher on their kill list.
那不是大家都来追杀我们
Do it your own way, but I know these people.
你可以固执己见 但我了解这些人
You go it alone,
一旦单独行动
their first move is gonna be to hunt you down.
他们首先就会把你们赶尽杀绝
Both of you.
把你们两个都杀掉
Katniss, come on.
凯妮丝 别这样
How could any of us even trust each other?
我们怎么才能彼此信任
It's not about trust. It's about staying alive.
不是信任不信任的问题 是活命的问题
Cashmere and Gloss. Brother and sister. District 1.
凯什米尔和格罗斯 兄妹 1区
They won back-to-back Games. Capitol favorites.
他们赢过背靠背游戏 都城宠儿
Lots of sponsors. They will be lethal.
有很多赞助人 十分危险
And the other half of the Career Pack,
另外两位专业选手
Brutus and Enobaria.
布鲁图和伊诺巴娅
What's with her teeth?
她牙上戴的什么
She had them filed into
她把牙磨成了獠牙
fangs so she could rip people's throats out.
方便撕裂别人的喉咙
She's committed. I'll give her that.
不得不说 她很敬业
Wiress and Beetee.
韦瑞斯和比蒂
Not fighters, but brilliant.
打架能力一般 但头脑聪明
And weird. Real tech-savvy.
行为诡异 名副其实的科技狂人
He won his Games by electrocuting six Tributes at once.
他曾一次电死6个贡品 一举赢得比赛
The Morphlings. Masters of camouflage.
变体精灵 伪装大师
Basically, won their Games
赢得比赛的手段是躲起来
by hiding until everyone else was dead.
直到其他人死光为止
Self-medicating ever since. Which I applaud.
胜出后一直在自我治疗 太专业了
Not a threat.
毫无威胁
Finnick Odair, right?
菲尼克·奥戴尔是吧
Yes. He won his Games at 14.
是的 他14岁就赢得了比赛
Youngest ever.
有史以来最年轻的冠军
- Extremely humble. - You're kidding.
- 非常谦虚 - 开玩笑的吧
Yes, I'm kidding. He's a peacock. A total preener.
对 开个玩笑 他是只骄傲的公鸡
But he's The Capitol darling. They love him here.
但他是都城的宠儿 他们很欣赏他
Charming, smart, and very skilled at combat.
帅气 聪明 战斗技能丰富
Especially in water.
特别擅长水战
- What about weaknesses? - One. Mags.
- 有什么弱点吗 - 有一个 马格斯
She volunteered for Annie.
她志愿代替安妮
Mags was his mentor and basically raised him.
马格斯是他的导师 抚养他长大
If he's trying to protect her in any way, it exposes him.
只要他想设法保护她 就会暴露自己
A guy like that has to know she's not gonna make it.
像他那样的人应该知道她挺不过这关
I bet when it really comes down to it,
我打赌要是真的遇到紧急情况
he won't protect her.
他不会保护她
Well, Katniss, I just hope when she goes,
凯妮丝 我只希望她走的时候
she goes quickly.
能走得快点
She's actually a wonderful lady.
她人真的不错
How'd we get here?
我们怎么到这了
Katniss.
凯妮丝
Hello, Finnick.
菲尼克
Do you want a sugar cube?
来块方糖吗
I mean, it's supposed to be for the horses, but...
这糖本来是要喂马的
I mean, who cares about them, right?
可谁管得了它们 对吧
They got years to eat sugar, whereas you and I...
他们吃糖的机会有的是 而你我…
Well, if we see something sweet, we better grab it.
我们要是看到什么甜食 最好抓住别放
No thanks. But I would love to
不用了 谢谢 但我想哪天
borrow that outfit someday.
借用一下那套行头
You look pretty terrifying in that getup.
你穿那套衣服相当恐怖
What happened to the pretty little girl dresses?
那套漂亮的小公主裙哪儿去了
I outgrew them.
我长大了 穿不下了
You certainly did.
那倒是
Shame about this Quell thing.
这极限赛还真无耻
Now, you could've made out like a bandit in The Capitol.
你能在都城赚大钱
Jewels, money, anything you wanted.
珠宝 现金 要什么有什么
Well, I don't like jewels
我不喜欢珠宝
and I have more money than I need, so...
我的钱多得花不完 所以…
What did you do with all your wealth, anyway?
那你的钱怎么花
I haven't dealt in anything as common as money in years.
我这几年已经不玩钱这么俗的东西了
Then how do people pay for the pleasure of your company?
那你和你的伙伴们怎么取乐
With secrets.
打听秘密
What about you, Girl on Fire?
你呢 燃烧的女孩
Any secrets worth my time?
有没有秘密给我听听
I'm an open book.
我没有秘密
Everybody always seems to
我的秘密大家似乎总是
know my secrets before I know them myself.
知道得比我还早
Unfortunately, I think that's true.
很遗憾 我觉得你说得对
I'm sorry you had to cancel your wedding.
很遗憾你不得不取消婚礼
I know how devastating that must be for you.
我知道这对你是毁灭性的打击
Have a good day.
祝你愉快
- Peeta. - Finnick.
- 比德 - 菲尼克.
What'd he want?
他想怎样
To know all my secrets.
打听我的秘密
He'll have to get in line.
那他得排队才行了
Tributes, mount up.
贡品们 上马车
No waving and smiling, this time.
这次不用挥手 不用微笑
I want you to look straight ahead
眼睛直视前方
as if the audience and this whole event are beneath you.
仿佛观众和整个活动都被你踩在脚下一样
That should be easy.
这应该简单
Press this when you're ready.
准备好后按下这个
Good luck.
祝你好运
Here they come!
他们来了
From District 12. Our favorites.
12区的贡品 我们的最爱
- Well... - Or my favorite.
- 是吗 - 我的最爱
There it is! Incredible!
火焰出现了 真是不可思议
Fire in the house!
着火了
Katniss! Katniss! Katniss!
凯妮丝 凯妮丝 凯妮丝
Nice. Way to make friends out there, you two.
很好 表现得不错
Well, we learned from the best.
谁让我们有最好的老师
I wanna introduce you to some special friends of mine.
给你们介绍两位我特别的朋友
This is Seeder. And Chaff. From District 11.
11区的希德和查夫
He's very friendly.
他很热情
Don't invite him over. He'll drink up your liquor.
不要请他回家 他会喝光你的酒
I'll see you guys soon.
一会见
Let's get some of that makeup
我们边给你卸妆
off you and talk about these other Tributes.
边聊聊其他贡品
These Tributes are crazy.
这些贡品都疯了
No, not all of 'em. He's a good guy.
有没疯的 他人很好
Carry on.
继续
You guys look amazing.
你们太惊艳了
Thank you.
谢谢你
My stylist is such an idiot.
我的造型师真白痴
District 7. Lumber. Trees.
7区 木料 树木
I'd love to put my ax in her face.
我真想给她照脸来上一斧子
So what do you think?
你现在什么感觉
Now that the whole world wants to sleep with you?
好像全世界都想和你上床
I don't think that the whole world...
我没觉得全世界….
I wasn't talking to you.
我没跟你说话
Okay.
好吧
Will you unzip?
能帮我拉下拉链吗
Yeah.
好的
Thanks. Let's do it again sometime.
谢谢 有机会我们再来一回
Thank you.
谢谢你
Johanna Mason, District 7.
乔安娜·梅森 7区
Remember, Katniss, today's about making allies.
记住 凯妮丝 今天的目的是结盟
So far I'm not overwhelmed by our choices.
幸亏我承受能力比较强
I guess we just try to figure out who we trust least
可能我们要找出最不值得信任的人
and work our way backwards from there.
然后努力杀出一条血路逃回来
Friction generates heat. Heat generates fire. In theory.
摩擦生热 热生火 理论上是
You should move your hands downward.
手应该向下移动
And faster, too.
速度加快
- A little brute force... -...is always helpful.
- 大力 - 总是出奇迹
Thank you.
谢谢
By the corner of the table.
桌角那边
Plutarch?
普鲁塔什吗
No. Next to him.
不是 他旁边
Force field.
力场
How do you know?
你怎么知道
The shimmering.
闪烁的微光
Top left hand side.
左上角
Look.
There.
那边
You see it?
看到了吗
Looks like glass.
看着像玻璃
To separate us and them.
为的是把我们和他们隔开
Probably my fault. I shot an arrow at them last year.
应该怪我 去年我朝他们射了一箭
Electromagnetic.
电磁的
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
Is it obvious or something?
很明显吗
"Is it obvious?"
很明显吗
- They might as well have a sign. - Look around you.
- 有迹象 - 看你周围
All the holograms, the lights,
全息图 灯光
every now and then they flicker. Why?
都在不停地闪烁 为什么
Because the force field is taking up too much energy.
因为力场吸收了太多能量
There's always a flaw in the system.
任何系统都有缺陷
That's beautiful.
好漂亮
I saw you volunteer for that young girl.
我看到你志愿代替那个小女孩
It was really brave.
真勇敢
Prim is my sister.
普瑞姆是我妹妹
If you
要是你
If you teach me how to make a fishhook like that,
要是你教我怎么做这样的鱼钩
I could teach you how to hunt.
我可以教你怎么打猎
Yes, yes.
可以
Do you wanna try with me?
你想一起来试试吗
Okay.
I'll go first.
我先来
Good news.
好消息
At least half the Tributes want you as an ally.
至少有一半贡品想和你结盟
Well, they saw her shoot.
他们看到她射箭了
Well, sweetheart, you got your pick of the litter.
亲爱的 你随便选吧
I want Wiress and Beetee.
我想要韦瑞斯和比蒂
Johanna calls them "Nuts" And "Volts."
乔安娜叫他们"疯婆""电公"
- Well, okay, good. Now, who else? - Mags.
- 好 不错 还有谁 - 马格斯
All right, fine, then no one.
那好吧 谁都不选
I'll tell them you're still making up your mind.
我告诉他们你还在犹豫
District 3. Beetee Latter.
3区 比蒂·拉特尔
Report for individual assessment.
个人评估报告
Peeta, how are we gonna kill these people?
比德 我们怎么杀死这些人
District 12. Katniss Everdeen.
12区 凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Report for individual assessment.
个人评估报告
Miss Everdeen.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen!
艾佛丁小姐
You have 10 minutes to present your chosen skill.
你有10分钟来展示选择的技能
希尼卡·克莱恩
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you for being here tonight
感谢光临
on the eve of the 75th Hunger Games!
第75届饥饿游戏之夜
We have never seen anything like this.
既是空前
And we will never see anything like it again.
也是绝后
Because tonight, on this stage,
因为今夜 就在这个舞台上
24 of Panem's brightest stars
施惠国最耀眼的24颗明星
will vie for the ultimate crown.
将争夺最终的桂冠
Tonight will be their
今夜将是他们
final opportunity to express their thoughts.
表达思想的最后一次机会
Our final opportunity to express our love.
我们表达爱意的最后一次机会
And heartbreakingly,
很不幸的
to say goodbye to all but one.
也是和绝大多数人的诀别了
What a night.
激动人心的夜晚
Let's hear it.
让我们听听看
It's so exciting!
多么激动人心啊
A wedding dress?
婚纱吗
President Snow insisted, but I made a few alterations.
斯诺总统坚持如此 但我做了些改动
You two made The Games a family affair.
你们让整个游戏都变温情了
You became everyone's brother and sister.
你们是所有人的兄弟姐妹
I don't know how we're going to let you go.
真不知道该如何和你们告别
We're not going by choice.
我们并不是主动来的
You are our family.
你们是我们的家人
And I don't see how anyone can love us better.
没人比你们更爱我们
So sweet. So sweet.
真感人 真感人
Are you all right, dear?
你还好吗 亲爱的
- I'm sorry. - That's all right.
- 抱歉 - 没关系
I just can't stop crying.
我停止不住
God! Does anybody actually believe this?
天啊 真会有人相信吗
Apparently, everybody.
很显然 人人都信
She is very good.
她很棒
These Victors are angry, Katniss.
冠军们都很愤怒 凯妮丝
They'll say anything to try and stop The Games.
为了阻止游戏他们什么都说得出
I suggest you do the same.
我建议你也如此
Beetee...
比蒂
You have contributed so much to Panem over the years.
这些年你为施惠国奉献良多
I don't know who we will miss more.
我都不知道该更留恋哪一个
You or your brain.
你还是你的大脑
If the Quarter Quell were written into law by men,
如果举办极限赛是人为规定的话
certainly, it can be unwritten.
那也可以人为取消它
Yes. Interesting concept.
不错 很有意思的观点
Finnick...
菲尼克
I understand that you have a message for somebody out there.
我知道你有话要说给一个不在场的人
A special somebody.
一个特别的人
Can we hear it?
我们能听吗
My love,
我的挚爱
you have my heart
我的心
for all eternity
永远属于你
and if I die in that arena,
如果我死在竞技场上
my last thought will be of your lips.
我最后的留恋也将是你的唇
We have seen a lot of tears here tonight.
今晚我们见证了太多的眼泪
But I see no tears in Johanna's eyes.
但乔安娜的眼里没有眼泪
Johanna, you are angry.
乔安娜 你很生气
Tell me why.
为什么
Well, yes, I'm angry.
没错 我很生气
You know, I'm getting totally screwed over here.
我都快气炸了
The deal was that if I win the Hunger Games,
原本的规则是 我若赢了比赛
I get to live the rest of my life in peace.
我将安度余生
But now you want to kill me again.
可是现在 你们要再杀我一次
Well, you know what? *beep* that!
所以我说 哔你们
And *beep* everybody that had anything to do with it!
所有的参与者和策划者 哔你们
All right then.
好吧
One woman's opinion.
好厉害的女人
Who's next?
下一个
All right, turn around.
转过来
I know it's a bad break for everyone involved.
这对每位参赛者都是坏消息
I think I'm done.
弄好了
Will I be twirling tonight?
今晚要转圈吗
Save it for the end.
最后再转
One minute. Is she ready?
还剩一分钟 好了吗
Katniss.
凯妮丝
You would have been the most beautiful bride.
你穿婚纱真是太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go show them what real beauty looks like.
让他们见识一下真正的美女
It has to go more up.
再往上走
Pretty, pretty, Katniss, they're going to adore you.
真美 凯妮丝 观众会爱死你的
And there are a lot of sponsors in the audience,
而他们之中有许多赞助人
so of course, just be your usual self.
所以 做你自己就好
Actually, be your happier self.
其实 再高兴点儿就更好了
Really? A wedding dress?
开玩笑吧 穿婚纱
Snow made me wear it.
斯诺要我穿的
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...
女士们先生们 有请…
- You know her... - Make him pay for it.
- 你们熟知的… - 让他付出代价
...as the Girl on Fire.
燃烧的女孩
The Victor of last year's Hunger Games.
去年饥饿游戏的冠军
Katniss Everdeen!
凯妮丝·艾佛丁
Katniss Everdeen, you look fabulous. Doesn't she?
凯妮丝·艾佛丁 你真是美极了
My, my!
我的天啊
Now, Katniss,
凯妮丝
this is
今晚
a very big and very emotional night
对我们所有人而言
for all of us.
盛大而又感人
Wouldn't you say?
你说呢
Don't go crying on me now, Caesar.
别冲着我哭 凯撒
I can't make any promises. You know me.
我控制不了啊 你了解的
You know I wouldn't believe you, even if you did.
就算你能我也不会相信你
I love her! The Girl on Fire is so cheeky.
我喜欢她 燃烧的女孩还真顽皮
But, Katniss, on a more serious note.
但是 凯妮丝 说正经的
I think we're all here a little disappointed,
我们都有些失望
more than a little disappointed,
或者说非常失望
that a certain wedding did not take place.
因为你的婚礼没有按计划举行
Aren't we, folks?
对不对 各位
Alas. But am I correct in assuming
真遗憾 但我猜
that this is the gown that
你本来打算
you would have worn on that day, yes or no?
穿着这身衣服参加婚礼的 对不对
Yes, President Snow thought everyone would want to see it.
对 斯诺总统认为大家会想看看的
Well, President Snow, as usual, was right.
斯诺总统还是一如既往的正确
Was he not, folks?
对不对 各位
I love it! I love it!
我喜欢它 我喜欢它
Don't you love it, folks?
你们喜欢吗
It's incredible. It's so gorgeous.
太美了 难以置信的美
Will you do us the honor? Please? Please? Please?
能再来一次吗 来吧 来吧 来吧
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my!
天啊
It's a bird.
是只鸟
It's got feathers. It's like a bird.
还有羽毛呢 就像鸟一样
It's like a...
就像…
Like a Mockingjay.
就像嘲笑鸟
Your stylist certainly has outdone himself this time, hasn't he?
你的设计师这次超常发挥了
What the atricality!
真是戏剧性的一幕
Cinna!
秦纳
Take a bow.
鞠个躬吧
But, Peeta,
比德
the wedding, the marriage, never to be?
婚礼和结婚的计划都泡汤了吧
Well, actually, we got married.
其实我们结婚了
In secret.
秘密地
A secret wedding?
秘密婚礼
All right. Do tell.
来讲讲吧
- We want our love to be eternal. - Of course.
- 我们希望这份爱能长久 - 当然能
You know, Katniss and I, we've been luckier than most.
凯妮丝和我已经比许多人幸运了
And I wouldn't have any regrets at all
所以我本来不该有遗憾的
if it weren't...
但是…
If...
但是…
If it weren't for what? What?
但是什么 怎么了
If it weren't for the baby.
但是我们有孩子了
All right. This is news!
这还真是个新闻
Let's find out more.
继续说下去
Calm down. This is news to all of us.
冷静 这对我们所有人都是新闻
Call off The Games!
取消游戏
All right.
好吧
- Let's... - Stop The Games!
- 我们… - 停止游戏
Everybody, calm down.
大家冷静点儿
It's a great night. A great night.
这是个伟大的夜晚 非常伟大
This is news to all of us.
这对我们所有人都是新闻
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧 好吧
We're going to find out what we do about this.
我们会慎重考虑的
Cancel The Games!
取消游戏
Stop The Games!
终止游戏
There's no way they'll cancel. They can't.
他们不会取消游戏的
Baby bomb was a stroke of genius.
说有孩子了真是聪明
Unfortunately, Games are still on.
但很不幸 游戏还得继续
This is goodbye, for now.
现在要告别了
Presents for the boys.
给你们的礼物
What is this?
这是什么
Your token. Remember?
你的标记 记得吗
Hair for me. Pin for Katniss.
我有金头发 凯妮丝有金色徽章
Gold bangle for you.
你有金镯子
And for Peeta, the medallion that we talked about.
比德有这个 我们说过的那个金奖章
Thank you, Effie.
谢谢 艾菲
We're a team. Aren't we?
我们是支队伍
And I'm so proud of my Victors.
我对我的冠军们无比骄傲
So proud.
无比骄傲
You're so...
你们真是太…
Well, you both deserved so much better.
你们本应过更好的生活的
Thank you, Effie.
谢谢 艾菲
I am truly sorry.
真的很抱歉
Thank you, Haymitch.
谢谢 海米奇
For everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Any last advice?
有什么最后的忠告吗
Stay alive.
活下去
Haymitch, wait.
海米奇 等等
Remember our deal.
记得我们的约定
Do whatever it takes to keep him alive.
想方设法让他活着
Promise me.
向我保证
Okay.
好的
Katniss, when you're in the arena,
凯妮丝 当你进入竞技场时
remember who the real enemy is.
记住谁才是你真正的敌人
I don't want to be with anyone else in there.
我不想和其他人在一起
Just you.
只和你
If that's what you want.
这是你想要的吗
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的
I'll see you soon.
一会儿见
Your tracker.
你的追踪器
Look at this. They're holding hands.
看啊 他们手挽着手
I want them dead.
我要他们死
Be patient.
耐心点儿
They're holding hands now,
别看现在手挽手
but the minute the gun goes off, it'll be a bloodbath.
等游戏一开始 马上就拼个你死我活
And the whole idea of revolution will be discredited.
根本没工夫策划反抗的事
And the idea of her?
那她那招呢
The idea of the Mockingjay?
嘲笑鸟那招
The more allies she betrays, the more friends she kills,
她背叛的盟友越多 射杀的同伴越多
the more she reveals her true self.
她的本质暴露得也越多
As long as it ends with her
只要能让她的照片升起
picture in the sky and the sound of cannon.
再来一声炮响纪念她就行
- And it shall. - It better.
- 会的 - 最好如此
Let's watch her get her hands dirty first.
我们先看着她弄脏双手吧
Excuse me.
我得走了
Let's start.
开始吧
This suit is light. No thermal.
这外衣很轻 不保暖
So I'd guess tropics or desert.
所以我猜场景是热带或沙漠地区
Sixty seconds to launch.
倒计时六十秒
That dress was beautiful.
那件婚纱真美
I think it was the best one you've ever made.
它是你最完美的作品吧
I thought you'd like it.
我就知道你喜欢
I just wanted to tell you, because I don't...
我只想说 因为我没有…
Stop.
打住
Remember, I'm still betting on you, Girl on Fire.
记住 我仍然赌你赢 燃烧的女孩
Ten seconds to launch.
倒计时十秒
No!
Cinna! No!
秦纳 不
No! No! No!
不 不 不
No! Cinna!
不 秦纳
No! No!
不 不
No!
No!
No, no...
不 不…
Let the 75th Hunger Games begin.
第七十五届饥饿游戏开始
May the odds be ever in your favor.
祝你们好运
Peeta?
比德
Ten, nine, eight,
十 九 八
seven, six,
七 六
five, four,
五 四
three, two,
三 二
One
Good thing we're allies, right?
幸好我们是同盟
Where did you get that?
镯子哪儿来的
Where do you think?
你猜呢
Duck.
趴下
Don't trust 1 and 2.
不要信任一区二区的
I'll take this side. You hold them off.
我负责这边 你拖住他们
I'll go find Peeta.
我去找比德
Katniss, Mags found him. He's over here.
凯妮丝 马格斯找到他了 他在那边
Katniss, Katniss, go, go, go, go.
凯妮丝 凯妮丝 快跑 快跑
Okay, hold up. Hold up.
好了 停一下 停一下
Here you go.
到这边来
Okay. You all right now?
都没事吧
Okay?
没事吧
God, it's hot.
天啊 真热
We gotta find fresh water.
我们必须找到淡水
Well, I guess we're not holding hands any more.
看来不能手挽手了
You think that's funny?
你觉得好笑吗
Every time that cannon goes off, it's music to my ears.
每次炮声响起时 我都觉得无比悦耳
I don't care about any of them.
我才不关心他们呢
Good to hear.
听你这么说真好
Want to face the Career Pack alone?
你想独自面对卡瑞尔一伙那帮人吗
What would Haymitch say?
海米奇会怎么说
Haymitch isn't here.
海米奇又不在
Let's keep moving.
我们往前走吧
Peeta, no!
比德 不
Peeta?
比德
Peeta?
比德
He's not breathing. He's not breathing.
他没有呼吸了 他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing! Peeta!
他没有呼吸了 比德
Peeta?
比德
Peeta?
比德
Come on! Come on!
醒醒 醒醒
Please, wake up.
求你了 醒过来
No.
Please, wake up.
求你了 醒过来
- Come on. - Come on!
- 醒醒 - 醒醒
Bring me in closer.
镜头拉近
Cannon ready?
大炮就位
Come on. Come on. Come on, Peeta!
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 比德
Please, Peeta. Peeta.
求你了 比德 比德
Come on.
醒醒
Peeta? Peeta.
比德 比德
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Be careful. There's a force field up there.
小心 那边有力场
Oh, my God. You were dead.
天啊 你刚才死了
You were dead. Your heart stopped.
你刚才死了 心脏都不跳了
It's okay.
没事了
It's working now.
现在又跳了
- You... Do you wanna stand up? - Yeah.
- 你…你想站起来吗 - 好的
It's okay.
没事的
Someday I want to love someone that much.
我希望我也能这样爱一个人
And so you shall, my darling. So you shall.
你会的 宝贝 你会的
Hang on.
稍等
The force field...
那个力场…
It's a dome. We're at the edge of the arena.
是个穹顶 我们在竞技场边缘
We couldn't find any signs of fresh water.
没有任何淡水的迹象
It's gonna get dark soon.
天快黑了
We'll be safe with our backs protected.
背后没人就不会有危险
We should set up camp. Take turns sleeping.
我们应该驻扎下来 轮流守夜
I can take first watch.
我来值第一班
Not a chance.
不行
Honey, that thing I did back there for Peeta?
亲爱的 还记得我刚刚为比德做的事吗
That was called "Saving his life."
那叫"救他的命"
If I wanted to kill either of you, I would've done it by now.
要是我想杀你们的话 我早下手了
Why don't you get some rest? I'll take the first watch.
为什么不去休息一下 我来值第一班
Just for a little bit.
就一会儿
How's Peeta?
比德怎么样了
He's okay, I think.
我想他没事了
Just dehydrated like the rest of us.
和我们一样有点脱水
Eight.
八个
Drink up?
喝个痛快
What is it?
什么东西
It's from Haymitch.
是海米奇给我们的
I think it's a spile.
我想是个木龙头
A What?
什么
You're kidding me. You're kidding me.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Get some water.
来喝点儿吧
I'm gonna get a leaf.
我去拿片叶子
I'll get some for Mags.
我给马格斯拿些过去
There we go.
来吧
Want some more?
再喝点儿吗
I counted 12.
十二下
Midnight?
代表午夜吗
Or the number of districts.
或者代表十二个区
Well...
那个
If you're not gonna sleep, I will.
你要是不睡 我就去睡了
Okay.
好的
Run! Run! The fog is poison!
快跑 快跑 这雾有毒
Come on, come on, come on
快 快 快
There!
这边
God! God!
天啊 天啊
Mags, please, please! Come on! Come on!
马格斯 快 快 快跑 快跑
Peeta.
比德
I can't carry him.
我拖不动他
Peeta, please.
比德 求你了
Peeta, please, stand up. We have to go.
比德 求你了 站起来 快跑
Mags?
马格斯
- Mags? Mags! - Finnick.
- 马格斯 马格斯 - 菲尼克
- Mags! - Finnick.
- 马格斯 - 菲尼克
Mags!
马格斯
Finnick! Finnick, we have to go.
菲尼克 菲尼克 我们得走了
We have to get outta here.
我们得离开这里
We have to go.
我们得走了
All right, come on, come on. Come on.
好吧 快走 快走 快走
Okay.
好的
Shit!
该死
The water! The water helps.
水 水能疗伤
We need our weapons.
我们需要武器
I'm sorry about Mags.
马格斯的事我很抱歉
She was never gonna make it.
她本来也撑不到最后的
So...
所以
What?
怎么
- Peeta. - Yeah?
- 比德 - 怎么
Walk over here slowly.
慢慢走过来
Get to the beach.
去沙滩
We gotta get to the beach!
向沙滩跑
Who is that?
这是谁
A Morphling! Help me get her!
变体精灵 帮我扶她一把
Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. It's okay.
嘿 没事了
Hey, you wanna see something? Look up. Look.
这才叫美景呢 看上面
Look at it. Look at that.
看哪
It's incredible, isn't it?
不可思议 是吗
All those colors.
绚烂多彩
Don't worry about anything else.
什么都不要想
I'll be right here with you.
我在你身边
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
She sacrificed herself for me and I didn't even know her name.
她为我而死 我都不知道她的名字
You think she sacrificed herself?
你觉得她是为你牺牲的
Looked like it.
至少看起来如此
That doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
Look. For you.
瞧啊 送给你
Thank you.
谢谢
That's new.
这倒新鲜
Someone's here.
那里有人
Johanna?
乔安娜
- Johanna! - Finnick!
- 乔安娜 - 菲尼克
Guess we have more allies.
又来了几个盟友
Well...
总得来说
I got 'em out.
我救了他们
We were all the way deep into
我们都在丛林深处
the jungle where I thought it was gonna be safe.
我以为那里安全些
That's when the rain started.
紧接着下起了雨
I thought it was water.
我以为那是水
It turned out to be blood.
结果是血
- Tick took. - Hot, thick blood.
- 滴答 - 浓浓的鲜血
- It was coming down. - Tick took.
- 瓢泼而下 - 滴答
It was choking us.
差点呛死
We were stumbling around, gagging on it, blind.
我们困在那里呕吐不止 什么也看不到
Tick took.
滴答
- That's when Blight hit the force field. - Tick took.
- 就在这时布莱特撞到了力场 - 滴答
Tick took.
滴答
It wasn't much, but it was from home.
虽然不咋地 但是有家的气息
Tick took.
滴答
Tick took.
滴答
- Tick took. - What's wrong with her?
- 滴答 - 她怎么了
- She's in shock. - Tick took.
- 吓到了 - 滴答
Dehydration isn't helping. Do you have fresh water?
脱水加重了症状 你们有淡水喝吗
- We can get some. - Just...
- 能弄来点 - 你
Tick took.
滴答
Listen. Stop it!
别这样了
- Hey! Lay off her! - Just sit down!
- 放开她 - 坐下
Hey! What are you doing?
你干什么
I got them out for you!
我是为了你才救他们出来的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
Let me go, Finnick!
放开我 菲尼克
- For me? What does that mean? - Let me go.
- 为了我 什么意思 - 放开我
- You did want them as allies. - I'm fine.
- 你是找他们当盟友来着 - 我没事
Come on, let's get you cleaned up.
来 我们去洗洗
Tick took.
滴答
- Tick took. - Tick took!
- 滴答 - 滴答
Tick took, okay.
滴答 好吧
What does Beetee have there?
比蒂拿的是什么
The coil? It's some kind of wire.
线盘吗 一种电线
Did he get it from the Cornucopia?
从宙斯之角拿的吗
Took a knife in the back to get it.
为了拿它背上还挨了一刀呢
- Tick took! Tick took! - All right.
- 滴答 滴答 - 够了
I can't.
我没法
Just... Have fun with "Nuts."
你 自己和疯子疯去吧
Tick took.
滴答
Tick took.
滴答
It's a clock.
是表
It's a clock.
这是个表盘
My God, it's a clock! Wiress, you're a genius.
表盘 韦瑞斯 你真是个天才
You're a genius!
你真是个天才
This entire arena seems to be
竞技场设计成表盘状
laid out like a clock with a new threat every hour,
每小时出现一次新危机
but they stay only within their wedge.
但都只存在于一定的区域内
It all starts with the lightning,
闪电是第一次
then the blood rain, fog, monkeys.
然后是血雨 毒雾 猿猴
That's the first four hours.
前四个小时是这些
At 10, that big wave hits from over there.
那个巨浪是从10点打过来的
Wiress, you're a genius.
韦瑞斯 你是个天才
Look, the tail points to 12.
转盘尾部指向12
That's where the lightning strikes at noon and midnight.
就是闪电开始的时间 正午和零点
- Strikes where? - That big tree.
- 打在哪里 - 那棵巨树
Good.
很好
"Hickory dickory dock. The mouse ran up the clock.
滴答滴答滴 老鼠上钟台
"The clock struck one, the mouse ran down.
一下是一点 老鼠下钟台
"Hickory dickory dock."
滴答滴答滴
So 12:00 to 1:00, lightning.
零点到一点 闪电
And 1:00 to 2:00 is blood.
一点到两点 血雨
Then fog. And then monkeys.
接着是毒雾和猿猴
"Hickory dickory dock. The dog barked at the clock.
滴答滴答滴 狗儿向钟吠
"The clock struck 3:00..."
三下是三点
And then 10:00 to 11:00, the wave.
十点到十一点 巨浪
What about everything else? Did you guys see anything?
其他时间呢 你们都见到什么了
"Hickory dickory dock."
滴答滴答滴
- Nothing but blood. - It doesn't matter.
- 只见到了血雨 - 无所谓是什么
As long as we steer clear
只要我们避开
of whichever sector is active, we'll be safe.
有危险的区域就安全了
Yeah. Relatively speaking.
嗯 虽然只是相对安全
Change it up. Spin it.
转换模式 让转盘转起来
Hold on!
抓紧
No!
不要
Okay. That's enough.
好了 够了
Let's see how they tell time now.
看他们怎么确定时刻
You Okay?
你没事吧
Let's just get what we need and get off the bloody island.
拿上必需品 离开这倒霉的岛
So besides Brutus and Enobaria, who's left?
除了布鲁图和伊诺巴娅 还有谁活着
Maybe Chaff.
查夫应该也没死
- Just those three. - They know they're outnumbered.
- 就他们仨了 - 他们知道我们人多
I doubt they'll attack again.
应该不会再来袭击了
We're safe here on the beach.
在沙滩上我们就是安全的
So what do we do? We hunt 'em down?
我们怎么办 追杀他们吗
Katniss, help me!
凯妮丝 救救我
Prim!
普瑞姆
- Prim! Prim! - No!
- 普瑞姆 普瑞姆 - 不行
Katniss! Katniss, wait!
凯妮丝 凯妮丝 等等
Prim! Prim!
普瑞姆 普瑞姆
Prim!
普瑞姆
Prim!
普瑞姆
Katniss!
凯妮丝
Help me! Help me!
救我 救救我
Katniss!
凯妮丝
- You okay? - Finnick!
- 你没事吧 - 菲尼克
Finnick!
菲尼克
- No! It's not her. - Annie!
- 别去 不是她 - 安妮
Annie!
安妮
Annie! Annie!
安妮 安妮
Finnick! It's not her.
菲尼克 那不是她
It's just a jabberjay. It's not her.
是学舌鸟 不是她
Well, how do you think they got that sound?
你觉得它们怎么会她的声音的
- Jabberjays copy. - Katniss!
- 得有模本学舌鸟才能学 - 凯妮丝
Gale.
盖尔
Come on, come on, come on!
快跑
Peeta!
比德
Stop, stop, stop! It's okay!
停下 没事的
It's okay! They're just mutts! It's not real!
没事了 只是幻觉 不是真的
It's over. It's okay. They're gone.
过去了 没事了 它们走了
The hour's gone. The hour's up. It's all right.
时刻结束了 没事了
Prim! Find Prim!
普瑞姆 她在哪
No, no. Prim's okay.
不要动 普瑞姆没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
Okay? They won't touch Prim. All right?
他们不会伤害普瑞姆的
Your fiance's right. The whole country loves your sister.
你未婚夫是对的 民众喜欢你妹妹
If they tortured her or did anything to her,
他们要敢折磨她 哪怕碰她一根手指头
forget the districts,
别说十二区不容他们
there would be riots in the damn Capitol.
都城人自己都会暴动
Hey, how does that sound, Snow?
听到了吗 斯诺
What if we set your backyard on fire?
让你尝尝后院起火的滋味
You know, you can't put everybody in here.
你总不能把所有人都关到这吧
What?
怎么啦
They can't hurt me.
他们没法要挟我
There's no one left that I love.
我在乎的人都不在了
I'll get you some water.
我去给你弄点水
Thank you.
谢谢
Who's Annie?
安妮是谁
Annie Cresta. The girl Mags volunteered for.
安妮·克莱斯塔 马格斯志愿替代的人
She won, like, four years... five years ago.
她是四 五年前的冠军
Is she the one that went a little...
她就是那个有点
Love is weird.
爱情难以捉摸
I have a plan.
我有个想法
Finnick!
菲尼克
I have a plan.
我有个想法
Where do the Careers feel safest? The jungle?
对卡瑞尔来说 难道丛林更安全吗
The jungle's a nightmare.
丛林就是噩梦
Probably here on the beach.
应该是沙滩
Then why are they not here?
但他们却没来
Because we are. We claimed it.
因为我们在这 我们守住了这里
And if we left, they would come.
要是我们离开 他们就会来
Or stay hidden in the tree line.
或者至少躲在边界
Which in just over four hours
四个小时后
will be soaked with water from the 10:00 wave.
十点的巨浪就会打到那
And what happens at midnight?
而到了午夜
- Lightning strikes that tree. - Here's what I propose.
- 闪电会击中那棵巨树 - 我的计划是
We leave the beach at dusk. We head to the lightning tree.
我们在黄昏时离开沙滩 去闪电的落点
That should draw them back to the beach.
让他们回沙滩
Prior to midnight
快午夜时
we then run this wire from the tree to the water.
我们把线从树上引到水里
Anyone in the water or on the damp sand will be electrocuted.
所有在水里或者湿沙上的人都会被烤焦
How do we know the wire's not gonna burn up?
万一电线烧断了呢
Because I invented it.
不会 因为是我发明的
I assure you, it won't burn up.
我保证不会烧断
Well, it's better than hunting them down.
这确实比追踪他们容易
Yeah, why not?
有何不可呢
If it fails, no harm done anyway, right?
就算失败也没什么损失
All right, I say we try it.
好吧 就这么干
So what can we do to help?
我们要怎么帮忙
Keep me alive for the next six hours.
接下来的六个小时里保护好我
That would be extremely helpful.
就帮了很大的忙了
I think we need to go.
我们得离开他们
This plan's gonna work.
计划会成功的
I think so, too.
我也这么想
And once the Careers are dead, we both know what happens next.
你我都很清楚卡瑞尔死后的局面
I don't want to be the one that shoots first.
我不想先反目
What if they don't either?
要是他们也不想呢
What if all of us refuse to shoot first?
要是我们都不动手呢
We might still end up dead.
我们还是会死
Maybe not. I mean, it worked for us last time.
也许不会 上次就成功了
They're not gonna make that same mistake again.
他们不会犯同样的错误
You know and I know there's only one person walking out of here.
你我都清楚只有一个人能活着离开
And it's gonna be one of us.
我们俩只能活一个
The Careers are still out there.
卡瑞尔还活着
We should stick with these guys till midnight.
我们至少应该和他们一起待到午夜
And if we hear a cannon, we go.
只要听到炮响 我们就离开
Katniss, I don't know what kinda deals
凯妮丝 我不知道你和
you made with Haymitch.
海米奇怎么约定的
but he made me promises, too.
但他也让我保证了
If you die and I live,
就算是你死我活
I'd have nothing.
我也一无所有
Nobody else that I care about.
我没有其他在乎的人了
Peeta.
比德
It's different for you.
但你不同
Your family needs you.
你的家人需要你
You have to live,
你必须活下去
for them.
为了他们活着
What about you?
那你呢
Nobody needs me.
没人需要我
I do.
我需要你
I need you.
真的
All right, lovebirds!
好了 鸳鸯们
She is preparing to fight.
她已经做好了战斗的准备
That's our girl.
这才是好姑娘
This is what you predicted.
正应了你的预测
Moves and countermoves.
仔细设计每一步
Indeed.
没错
We'll toast when it's done?
完事了来一杯吧
In the meantime, make yourself comfortable.
尽情享受吧
Minimal charring.
最小炭化度
It's an impressive conductor.
十分难得的导体
Let's get started.
计划开始
Typically a lightning
一般来说
strike contains five billion joules of energy.
一次闪电可携带50亿焦耳能量
We don't want to be anywhere in the vicinity when this hits.
所以闪电落下时不能留在附近
You two girls, go together now.
两个姑娘先离开
Take this. Unspool it carefully.
带着这个 解开时要小心
Make sure the entire coil is in the water. You understand?
要确保整个线盘都在水里 懂吗
Then head to the tree at the 2:00 sector. We'll meet you there.
然后在巨树两点方向和我们会合
I'm gonna go with them as a guard.
我一起去 保护她们
No,no,no. You're staying here to protect me.
不用 你得在这保护我
And the tree.
还有树
No, I need to go with her.
我得跟着她
There are two Careers out there. I need two guards.
还有两个卡瑞尔活着 我需要两个保镖
Finnick can protect you just fine on his own.
菲尼克一个人也能保护好你
Why can't Finnick and Johanna
要不让菲尼克和乔安娜留下
stay with you and Peeta and I'll take the coil?
我和比德去放线盘
You all agreed to keep me alive till midnight, correct?
你们保证过要确保我活过午夜不是吗
It's his plan. We all agreed to it.
这是他的计划 我们都同意了的
Is there a problem here?
有问题
Excellent question.
好问题
No. There's no problem.
没问题
I'll see you at midnight.
午夜见
All right, let's go!
好吧 出发
Come on.
快点
I want to put as much
我现在
distance between me and this beach as possible.
想离沙滩越远越好
Frying is not how I want to go.
我可不想被烤焦
There's something...
有动静
Stay down.
别起来
Come on.
这边
Johanna, where are you?
乔安娜 你在哪
Johanna?
乔安娜
Peeta.
比德
Peeta.
比德
Beetee. Beetee!
比蒂 比蒂
Peeta!
比德
Peeta!
比德
Katniss, where are you?
凯妮丝 你在哪
Let it fly, Miss Everdeen.
松手吧 艾佛丁小姐
Let it fly.
松手
Katniss.
凯妮丝
Remember who the real enemy is.
别忘了敌人是谁
Katniss, get away from that tree!
凯妮丝 快离开巨树
Katniss, get away from that tree!
凯妮丝 离开巨树
It's not possible.
怎么可能
Heavensbee!
海文斯比
Plutarch Heavensbee!
普鲁塔什·海文斯比
Sir, we've lost power.
长官 停电了
She's gonna lose it when she finds out about the boy.
要是知道了那男孩的事她会崩溃的
She'll still cooperate, though?
但她还是会合作吧
Without Peeta? There's no guarantee.
比德不在了可真不一定
Just tell her when...
到时候再告诉她
Morning, sweetheart.
早上好 甜心
What are you doing with them?
你怎么和他们在一起
You and a syringe against The Capitol?
你就打算用个注射器反抗都城
See, this is why no one lets you make the plans.
所以才不让你参与计划
- What the hell are you doing in here? - Stop.
- 你到底在这干什么 - 住手
Stop. Just listen.
住手 听好
We couldn't tell you with Snow watching.
在斯诺的监视下我们没法告诉你实情
It was too risky.
太危险
Better for you to know nothing.
你知道的越少越好
Where's Peeta?
比德在哪
Now, Katniss...
凯妮丝
You have been our mission from the beginning.
从一开始就是为你而来
The plan was always to get you out.
我们一直在想法救你出来
Half the Tributes were in on it.
一半的贡品都是为此而来
This is the revolution. And you are the Mockingjay.
这是场革命 你就是我们的嘲笑鸟
And we're on our way to District 13 right now.
现在我们在去13区的路上
13?
13区
13. Yes.
没错
Where's Peeta?
比德在哪
He still has his tracker in his arm. Johanna cut yours out.
他的追踪器还在 乔安娜取出了你的
Where is he?
他在哪
In The Capitol.
还在都城
They got him and Johanna.
他们抓了他和乔安娜
You son of a bitch! You son of a...
你混蛋 你个
You promised me that you would save him over me!
你保证要先救他的
You promised me! You're a liar. You're a liar.
你保证了的 你这个骗子
Hey, Catnip.
醒了 小喵妮
You're okay.
你没事了
You've just been asleep for a few days.
只是睡了几天
Are we home?
我们到家了吗
Gale?
盖尔
Where's Prim?
普瑞姆呢
She's alive.
她还好
So is your mother. I got 'em out in time.
你妈妈也没事 我及时救她们出来了
Got them out?
救出来是什么意思
After The Games, they sent in hovercrafts.
游戏结束后 他们的飞行器就来了
And they started dropping firebombs.
丢下了无数燃烧弹
They're not in 12?
她们不在12区了
There is no District 12.
没有12区了
It's all gone.
一切都不复存在了
饥饿游戏2:星火燎原