Long before the birth of light, there was darkness,
远在宇宙诞生之前 世界一片黑暗
and from that darkness came the Dark Elves.
无边的黑暗孕育了黑暗精灵
the most ruthless of their kind, Malekith,
残暴无度的黑暗精灵玛勒基斯
sought to transform our universe
试图让我们的宇宙
back into one of eternal night.
重新回归漫漫长夜
Such evil was possible
他可以借助以太粒子
through the power of the Aether,
实现其罪恶的目的
an ancient force of infinite destruction.
这种古老的武器能毁灭一切
The noble of armies of Asgard,
阿萨神域的正义之师
led by my father, King Bor,
在我父王波尔率领下
waged a mighty war against these creatures.
与黑暗精灵展开一场殊死大战
As the nine worlds converged above him
九大国度同仇敌忾
Malekith could at last unleash the Aether.
玛勒基斯只能铤而走险 动用以太粒子武器
But Asgard ripped the weapon from his grasp.
阿萨神域的军队 夺取了他的武器
Without it, the Dark Elves fell.
黑暗精灵随之瓦解
With the battle all but lost
尽管大势已去
Malekith sacrificed his own people
但玛勒基斯不惜牺牲一切
in a desperate attempt to lay waste to Asgard's army.
企图与阿萨神域的军队血战到底
Malekith was vanquished, and the Aether was no more.
玛勒基斯被击败 以太武器也被摧毁
Or so we were led to believe...
至少我们这么认为
Sire, the Aether, shall we destroy it?
陛下 这就是以太 要不要毁掉它
If only we could, but its power is too great.
我们无法毁掉它 它的力量过于强大
Somewhere no one will ever find it.
让它永远没有出头之日
Have I made you proud.
你为我感到骄傲吗
Please, don't make this worse.
求求你 别再火上浇油了
I will speak to the prisoner alone.
我要和犯人单独谈一谈
I really don't see what all the fuss is about.
我真不知道你们这是演的哪一出
Do you not truly feel the gravity of your crimes?
难道你真的不知道自己罪孽深重吗
Wherever you go there is war, ruin and death.
你在哪儿 哪儿就有战争 毁灭和死亡
I went down to Midgard to rule the people of Earth
我作为仁慈的神 去中土世界
as a benevolent god,
统治地球的子民
We are born, we live, we die, just as humans do.
我们也有生老病死 和人类一样
Give or take five thousand years.
但我们有五千年的寿命
All this because Loki desires a throne.
今天这一切都源于洛基对王位的追求
It's my birthright!
那是我应有的权力
Cast out onto a frozen rock.
被丢弃在冰冷的岩石上
If I had not taken you in
如果我没有收留你
you would not be here now to hate me.
你就不会像现在这样恨我了
If I am for the axe, then for mercy's sake,
如果我不该活着的话 那就请你慈悲为怀
It's not that I don't love our little talks,
我并非不喜欢这次谈话
I don't love them.
我的确不喜欢
Frigga is the only reason you are still alive
如果不是弗丽嘉你早就一命呜呼了
and you will never see her again.
你再也见不到她
You will spend the rest of your days in the dungeons.
我要让你一辈子待在地牢里
You'll make that witless oaf king while I rot in chains?
你要让那个白痴去当国王 让我把牢底坐穿
Thor must strive to undo the damage you have done,
索尔必须去收拾你留下的烂摊子
he will bring order to the nine Realms and then,
他得让九大国度恢复秩序
yes, he will be king.
是的 他会是国王
I've got this completely under control!
其实我已经完全掌握局势了
Is that why everything's on fire!
难怪这儿如此热闹
I accept your surrender.
我接受你的投降
Perhaps next time we should start with the big one.
看来下次我们得拿个儿大的开刀
Where do we go next?
我们接下来干什么
Hogun, the peace is nearly won across the Nine Realms.
九大国度即将迎来和平
You should stay here
你应该留下
be with your people where your heart is,
和你的人民在一起
You have my thanks.
真是太谢谢你了
Heimdall, when you're ready.
海姆达尔 可以了吗
Is Vanaheim secure?
瓦纳海姆安全了吗
As are Nornheim and Ria.
不亚于诺恩海姆和瑞亚
Though our work would have gone more quickly with you at the fore.
您要是御驾亲征 会更早结束
You must think I'm a piece of bread
看来你把我当成马屁股了
that needs to be buttered so heavily.
最近没事就想拍一拍
That was not my intent.
我可没那个意思
For the first time since Bifrost was destroyed,
自从彩虹桥遭到破坏以来
the Nine Realms are at peace.
九大国度首次回归和平
They're well reminded of our strength
他们会记住我们的强大
and you have earned their respect and my gratitude.
你赢得了他们的尊敬 还有我们的感谢
Nothing out of order except your confused and distracted heart.
一切都恢复了秩序 除了你那无法平静的内心
This isn't about Jane Foster, father.
这跟简·福斯特无关 父王
Human lives are fleeting, they're nothing.
人类的生命转瞬即逝
You'd be better served by what lies in front of you.
你应该珍惜自己的大好前程
I'm telling you this not as the All-father,
我并非以众神之父的身份和你说话
but as your father.
我是你父亲
You are ready, the time has come for you to take the throne.
你长大了 到了接掌王位的时候了
Embrace and celebrate what you've won.
去享受和庆祝你的胜利
Join your warriors,
到将士们中间
eat and drink, revel in their celebration.
开怀畅饮 跟他们彻夜狂欢
At least pretend to enjoy yourself.
至少也该做做样子吧
There was a time when you would celebrate for weeks.
有些狂欢至少应该持续几个星期
I remember you celebrated the Battle of Harokin
我记得你曾醉心于庆祝哈罗金战役
so much that you nearly started the second.
以至于你差点又去打第二次
Well, the first was so much fun.
是啊 第一次那么开心
Take a drink with me.
陪我喝一杯
Surely the All-father could have no further task for you tonight.
你父王今晚不会再给你安排新任务了吧
No, this is one I set myself.
可是 我给自己安排了任务
It does not go unnoticed that you disappear each night.
我不是不知道你每晚都在玩消失
There are Nine Realms,
我们有九大国度
the future king of Asgard must focus on more than one.
未来的国王可不能只盯着其中一个
I thank you for your sword and for your counsel, good Lady Sif.
谢谢你的骁勇善战和坦诚相见 希芙小姐
So what's the story with you?
你有什么心事吗
Why does there have to be a story, there's no story.
为什么要有心事 我没心事
You spent the first ten minutes of our date
要知道 自从我们见面以后
hiding behind a menu that has three choices on it.
你一直在研究菜谱 可那上面只有三种选择
It's either chicken, vegetarian or fish, Jane.
无非是鸡肉 蔬菜和鱼
I think there's a story
所以我认为你有心事
and I'm thinking the story involves a guy?
而且一定是和某个男人有关系
It's complicated.
这可说来话长了
Is he still around?
他还在这儿吗
The going away. It's hard, isn't it?
分手是非常痛苦的 对吗
I was seeing a woman and uh...she took a job in New York,
我曾经追过一个女孩 后来她去了纽约工作
eventually the distance killed it.
我们还是输给了距离
And...and the fact that she uh...
其实 其实她
she kept sleeping with other dudes.
她一直和其他男人上床
- No! - Oh, so many.
- 不 - 哦 无数人
Hi. Um...could we get some wine please?
嗨 呃 能给我们来点红酒吗
Sure, I'd love some.
当然 我也想喝
Richard, this is Darcy.
理查德 这位是达茜
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
So, I show up to work at the lab/your mom's house,
听着 我刚才去你的实验室就是你妈妈家上班
fully expecting you to be moping around in your pajamas
我本来以为你会 穿着睡衣转来转去
eating ice cream obsessing about... you know who...
一边吃冰淇淋 一边想念 那个人
But you're not! You're wearing lady clothes,
可是你没有 你穿了淑女装
you even showered, didn't you? You smell good.
还洗了澡 对吗 闻着挺香
Is there a point to all this,
你到底有什么事
because there really needs to be a point to all this.
我说你总不会平白无故地来找我吧
You know all that scientific equipment you don't look at anymore?
记得那些你已经失去兴趣的科学仪器吗
You might wanna start looking at it again.
也许你应该再看上一眼
This is the reason we came all the way out here.
为了它才大老远跑来的
It's malfunctioning.
它出故障了
That's what I said.
我也这么说
I thought you'd do something a little more scientific.
我以为你处理事情会科学点
- I'm sure it's nothing. - Yeah, it's...
- 我想问题不大 - 是啊
It doesn't look like nothing.
恐怕没那么简单
Kind of looks like the readings that Erik was rambling about.
它的读数像语无伦次的艾瑞克
Our friend Erik, kind of went banana-balls.
我们的朋友艾瑞克 有点走火入魔
He's not interested.
他对他没兴趣
- I'm not interested. - I'm interested.
- 我也没兴趣 - 我有兴趣
It's time for you to go now.
我想你该走了
I think I'm gonna have the sea bass.
我想点一条鲈鱼
Sea bass. Yeah, sea bass is good.
鲈鱼 好吧 鲈鱼好吃
Sea bass, sea bass, sea bass, sea bass,
鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼
sea bass, sea bass, sea bass...sea bass. Sea bass...
鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼 鲈鱼
- Sea bass. - Jane,
- 鲈鱼 - 简
maybe you should stop saying "sea bass"
别再念叨鲈鱼了 好吗
and go after your friend.
去找你的朋友吧
You know, I'll just stay here and say "Sea bass" alone.
好吧 下面轮到我念叨鲈鱼了
What?! I said he was cute.
怎么了 我说他很可爱
Just shut up and drive.
闭嘴 开你的车
You need to take the next left.
下个路口左转
You have an intern?
你的实习生
Hello, Dr. Foster. It's uh...
你好 福斯特博士 我
It's such a great honor to be working with you.
我很荣幸能和你共事
Right. I need to call Erik.
好吧 我给艾瑞克打个电话
Oh, uh...take a right.
哦 向右转
I have totally mastered driving in London.
我对伦敦路况已经了如指掌了
Hi, Erik, it's me again. Where are you?
嗨 艾瑞克 还是我 我说 你在哪儿
I came here because you said you were onto something
我来是因为你说有新的发现
and then you vanish.
可我找不到你
I'm here at Stonehenge,
现在我正在巨石阵现场
for what has been an interesting unfolding of events today.
为大家报道今天发生的新闻事件
The police were called to the scene
上午11点刚过
shortly after 11 a.m. this morning,
警察便接到电话赶到这里
after a seemingly harmless rambler approached the area
一位看似很正常的步行者来到附近
then, decided to strip naked
随后 他决定脱光衣服
and effectively terrorize tourists there with scientific equipment
他随身携带的科学仪器把周围的旅行者吓得不轻
while shouting that he was trying to save them.
但是他却扬言要拯救他们
The man later identified as noted astrophysicist
随后确认该名男子正是著名天文物理学家
Dr. Erik Selvig
艾瑞克·萨维格博士
has been called in for questioning by police.
目前他已被带回警局 接受讯问
Come on, this is exciting!
快点 太激动人心了
Look, the intern is excited.
你瞧 实习生多兴奋
Do you want the phase meter?
你需要相位计吗
- No. - Bring the phase meter.
- 不 - 拿上相位计
The toaster-looking thing.
像烤面包机的那个
Yeah. I know what the phase meter is.
好 我知道什么是相位计
How do I change the ringtone on this thing?
怎么才能把这手机铃声给换掉
An astrophysicist with three degrees
拥有三个学位的天体物理学家
should be able to change her own ringtone.
不应该问这种问题
Why are you calling me?
为什么打电话
I didn't want to shout.
因为我不想喊叫
Intern says it's this way.
实习生说在这边
"Ian". My name is Ian.
伊安 我 我叫伊安
I am not getting stabbed in the name of science.
我可不想为了科学献身
It's okay, we're Americans!
有话好说 我们是美国人
Is that supposed to make them like us?
这样他们就喜欢我们了
They'll make it go away.
他们能让它消失
Are you the police?
你们是警察吗
No, we're scientists. Well, I am.
不 我们是科学家 至少我是
- Thanks. - We just found it.
- 谢谢 - 我们刚刚发现
That doesn't seem right.
好像不太对劲儿
that's incredible.
真是难以置信
Sometimes they come back, sometimes they don't.
它们有时候回来 有时候不回来
I want to throw something. Jane, give me your shoe.
我也想扔点什么 简 把你的鞋给我
I haven't seen readings like this since...
我还从没见过这样的读值
Don't touch anything!
什么都不要动
Were those the car keys?
那是车钥匙吗
Merriment can sometimes be a heavier burden than battle.
欢乐有时候比战争更令人难以忍受
Then you're doing one of them incorrectly.
是你的欢乐方式有问题
How fare the stars?
各星球情况如何
From here I can see nine realms and ten trillion souls.
从这里 我可以看到九大国度和数万亿的生灵
Do you recall what I told you of the Convergence?
记得我跟你讲过天体聚合吗
Yes, the alignment of the worlds.
记得 所有国度排成一列
It approaches, doesn't it?
即将出现 对吗
The universe hasn't seen this marvel
从我开始守望以来
since before my watch began.
还从未见过这样的宇宙奇观
Few can sense it, even fewer can see it.
知道它的人很少 见过的人更少
But while its effects can be dangerous,
尽管它存在一定的风险
it is truly beautiful.
可的确美不胜收
Or perhaps that is not the beauty you seek.
也许它并不是你追求的那种美
She's quite clever, your mortal.
你的人类女友很聪明
She doesn't know it yet,
尽管她还不了解天体聚合
but she studies the Convergence as well.
但她正在进行研究
Where the hell were you?
你到底去哪儿了
Tell me you didn't call the police!
别告诉我你已经报警了
What was I supposed to do?
那我还能干什么
Not call the police!
不应该报警
I was freaking out.
你吓坏我了
You call the cops, they tell the Feds,
报了警 就会惊动政府
the next thing you know we have S.H.I.E.L.D crawling all over,
接着 神盾局的人会从四面八方赶来
"Area 51-ing" the place.
把这儿变成51区
- Jane! - We had a stable gratification anomaly,
- 简 - 我们发现了稳定的重力异常
We had unimpeded access.
而且可以随意研究
Our only competition was ten years old!
我们的竞争对手只有几个孩子
Jane, you were gone for five hours!
简 你失踪了整整五个小时
Sorry. I just needed to make sure you were real,
对不起 我只是确认你是不是真的
it's been a very strange day.
今天一整天都怪怪的
Well, I am. Jane what...
我是真的 简
Heimdall could not see you.
海姆达尔看不到你
I was right here where you left me.
我就在我们分手的地方
I was waiting and then I was crying
我一直苦苦等待 一边等一边哭
and then I went out looking for you.
后来又出去找你
You said you were coming back.
你说过你会回来
I know, I know, but the Bifrost was destroyed.
知道 知道 可是彩虹桥被破坏了
The Nine Realms erupted into chaos,
要知道九大国度乱作一团
wars were raging, marauders were pillaging.
烽烟四起 掠夺者趁火打劫
I had to put an end to the slaughter.
我必须先结束动乱
As excuses go, it's not terrible.
如果真是这样 那还说得过去
But I saw you on TV, you were...you were in New York!
可我在电视上看到你了 你 你在纽约
Jane, I fought to protect you from the dangers of my world,
简 我去哪儿是为了保护人类不受上界的侵扰
but I was wrong, I was a fool.
可是我错了 我是个傻瓜
But I believe that fate brought us together.
但我相信是命运 让我们走到一起
Jane, I don't know where you were or what happened,
简 我不知道你去了哪儿 做了什么
but I do know this.
可是我知道
Uh...we're kind of in the middle of something here.
呃 我们正在讨论问题
Um...I'm pretty sure we are getting arrested.
嗯 可是我们肯定会被抓起来
Hold that thought.
别忘了刚才说的
Still all muscly and everything. How's space?
四肢还是那么发达 天上怎么样
- Are you Jane Foster? - Yes.
- 你是简·福斯特 - 我是
Do you know this man?
你认识他吗
My intern's intern.
实习生的实习生
This is private property
这是私人领地
and you're trespassing, the lot of you.
你们涉嫌非法入侵
You'll have to come with me.
跟我走一趟
What just happened?
发生了什么事
Place your hands on your heads, step back!
把你的手放在头上 往后退
This woman is unwell.
这位女士身体不适
Requesting armed response officers to the scene.
请求特警现场支援
We have to do that again.
我们又来了一次
Welcome to Asgard.
阿萨神域欢迎你
This is not of Earth, what is it?
这是非地球物质 见过吗
But she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her.
不过她体内翻腾的能量 足以令她致命
That's a quantum field generator, isn't it?
那是量子场发生器 对吗
It's a Soul Forge.
这是灵魂锻造炉
Does a Soul Forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?
那么灵魂锻造炉可以使分子能量进行迁移 对吗
Quantum field generator.
还是量子场发生器
My words are mere noises to you that you ignore them completely?
我的话就像耳旁风 对你完全不起作用吗
Illness is their defining trait.
凡人当然会生病
I brought her here because we can help her.
我带她来 是因为我们可以帮她
She does not belong here in Asgard
她不能进我们阿萨神域的殿堂
anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table.
就像有些菜不能上台面一样
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁啊
I'm Odin. King of Asgard.
我是奥丁 众神之王
Protector of the Nine Realms.
九大国度的保护者
I know very well who you are, Jane Foster.
我知道你是谁 简·福斯特
You told your dad about me?
你跟你父亲说过我
Something is within her, father,
她体内存在某种物质 父王
something I have not seen before.
我从未见过的物质
Her world has its healers. They are called "doctors."
人类世界有自己的治疗师 叫医生
Let them deal with it.
让医生处理吧
Guards, take her back to Midgard.
卫兵 马上送她回地球
Jane, are you alright?
简 你没事吧
The infection, it's defending her.
她体内的物质 在保护她
it's defending itself.
它在保护自己
There are relics that predate the universe itself.
有一些宇宙形成前残留的物质
What lies within her appears to be one of them.
她体内的东西 似乎是其中的一种
The Nine Realms are not eternal.
九大国度并非一成不变
They had a dawn as they will have a dusk.
它们有黎明 当然也有黄昏
But before that dawn the dark forces,
在黎明之前 黑暗势力
the Dark Elves, reigned absolute
也就是黑暗精灵 一统天下
"Born of eternal night,
起源于无边黑暗的
the Dark Elves comes to steal away your light."
黑暗精灵要把光偷走
They were these stories mother told them to us as children.
我知道那些故事 小时候妈妈给我见过
Their leader, Malekith
他们的首领 玛勒基斯
made a weapon out of that darkness,
利用黑暗制造了一种武器
and it was called the Aether.
叫做以太
While the other relics often appeared as stones,
其它的残留物通常很像石头
the Aether is fluid and everchanging.
但以太是液体 并且不断变化
It changes matter into dark matter,
它把各种物质转化成黑暗物质
it seeks out to host bodies,
它寻找寄居的宿主
drawing strength from their life force.
从宿主的生命力中吸取能量
Malekith sought to use the Aether's power
玛勒基斯企图通过以太的力量
to return the universe to one of darkness.
使宇宙重新回归黑暗
But after eternities of blood shed,
但是 经过不屈不挠的浴血奋战
my father Bor, finally triumphed,
我的父王波尔 最终获得胜利
ushering in the peace that lasted thousands of years.
因此赢得了持续数千年的和平
He killed them all.
他消灭了他们
The Aether was said to have been destroyed with them
据说以太同时也被消灭了
and yet here it is.
可如今再度献身
The Dark Elves are dead.
黑暗精灵的确消亡了
Does your book happen to mention how to get it out of me?
你的书中有没有提到 怎么排出它们
Acting as caretakers to these scoundrels is beneath us.
让我们负责看管俘虏 未免太大材小用了
If they were beneath you my rotund friend,
你的身材的确够大 我的朋友
they'd all be dead.
能把人压死
Odin continues to bring me new friends.
奥丁不断地为我提供新的朋友
The books I sent, do they not interest you?
我送来的书你不感兴趣是吗
Is that how I'm to wile away eternity, reading?
你想让我后半辈子当书虫吗 读书
I've done everything in my power to make you comfortable, Loki.
我已经竭尽全力让你过得舒适一些了 洛基
Does Odin share your concern?
奥丁是否也这么想
It must be so inconvenient them asking after me day and night.
让他们日夜为我操心 我还真有点过意不去
You know full well it was your actions that brought you here.
你走到今天这一步 完全都是你咎由自取
I was merely giving truth to the lie
我只不过是揭穿了那个
that I've been fed my entire life,
欺骗了我一生的谎言而已
that I was born to be a king.
说什么我生而为王
A true king admits his faults.
真正的国王勇于承认错误
What of the lives you took on Earth?
你在地球上残害了多少生命
A mere handful compared to the number Odin has taken himself.
跟伟大的奥丁杀的人相比 那点人根本不值一提
He's not my father!
他不是我的父亲
Then am I not your mother?
我也不是你母亲吗
You're always so perceptive about everyone but yourself.
除了你自己 你好像已经把所有的人都看透了
When you came for me, you knew I was in trouble.
你去地球找我 是因为我遇到了麻烦
When Heimdall had lost sight of you, you were no longer on Earth.
海姆达尔看不到你了 你不在地球上
Well, how's that possible?
那怎么可能
I believe you were and you weren't.
我认为你在 可你不在
The Nine Realms travel within Yggdrasil,
九大国度运行于宇宙生命之树
orbiting Midgard in much the way your planet orbits the sun.
它们围绕中庭旋转 犹如地球围绕太阳
And every five thousand years the worlds align perfectly,
每过五千年 它们就会呈直线排列
and we call this the Convergence.
我们称之为天体聚合
During this time the boarders between worlds become blurred.
在这段时间 各国边界会出现混淆
It's possible you found one of these points.
可能你已经发现了一些端倪
We are lucky that it remained open.
幸好这情况还会改变
Once the worlds pass out of alignment,
天体聚合过后 直列现象结束
the connection is lost.
混淆情况就会消失
I liked the way you explained things.
我非常喜欢你的表述方式
What's gonna happen to me?
我会有什么事吗
I'll find a way to save you, Jane.
我会想办法救你 简
Your father said there was...
你父王说 根本
My father doesn't know everything.
我父王并非无所不知
Don't let him hear you say that.
这话可别让他听到
Jane Foster, please meet Frigga,
简·福斯特 请拜见弗丽嘉
Queen of Asgard, my mother.
阿萨神域王后 我母亲
You might want to take the stairs to the left.
我觉得你应该走左侧的楼梯
Go, I will look after her.
去吧 我会照顾好她
It is as if they resented being imprisoned.
看来他们坐牢久了有点情绪
There's no pleasing some creatures.
有些家伙就是不识好歹
Return to your cells, no further harm will come to you.
现在只要回到牢房 概不追究责任
Very well, you do not have my word.
非常好 那我就不用客气了
Send a squadron to the weapons vault,
现在马上派人去武器库
defend it at all costs. Secure the dungeon.
不惜一切代价守住 确保地牢安全
It's a skirmish, nothing to fear.
小事一桩 不必多虑
You've never been a very good liar.
你从来都不会撒谎
Take her to you chambers, I'll come for you when it's safe.
带她去你的寝宫 事态平息了我去找你
Despite all I have survived,
经历过那么多风风雨雨
my queen still worries over me.
我的王后还是对我一往情深
It's only because I worry over you that you have survived.
因为我对你一往情深 才能让你逢凶化吉
I need you to do everything I ask and no questions.
无论我说什么你都要照办 不得违抗
The throne of Asgard is destroyed! To the king!
国王王位被毁了 快去保护国王
Stand down, creature.
别再往前走了
And you may still survive this.
我可以饶你不死
I have survive worse, woman.
你可奈何不了我 女人
And I would have what is mine.
来取回属于我的东西
You have taken something, child.
你拿了我的东西 孩子
Where is the Aether.
以太在哪儿
I'll never tell you.
我不会告诉你
The universe rotates on a five thousand years cycle.
宇宙运行以五千年为一个周期
And once a cycle, all the worlds align.
每个周期 都会出现直列现象
Imagine... imagine that this is our world,
你们 想象一下这是我们的星球
and this is another world,
这是另一个星球
normally, they're seperate.
通常 它们是分开的
But during the Alignment,
可是直列期间
everything is connected,
整个宇宙互相连接
all nine realms. All nine realms are passing through each other,
包括九大国度 九大国度会互相穿行
and gravity, light, and even matter
重力 光线 甚至物质
is crushing from one world to the other.
都会彼此碰撞 混合
But if this happens to us now, the result could be cataclysmic.
如果我们发生这种情况 结果将是毁灭性的的
My gravimetric-spikes can stablize
我发明的尖峰重力测试仪
the focus point of the Convergance.
能够稳定天体聚合焦点
This time, the Alignment
这样一来 九大国度
and all the other worlds would just pass us by.
和其它星体队列就不会碰到我们
Yeah, can I have my shoe back?
是的 能把鞋还我吗
You need to come with us.
我们要带你走
We are still unable to restore the palace shields.
我们无法恢复王宫的屏障
Our artillery cannot detect them,
重炮也无法瞄准黑暗精灵
even Heimdall cannot see them.
就连海姆达尔也看不到他们
we're all but defenseless.
我们失去了防御能力
She's your prisoner now?
你们把她抓起来了
I do not wish to fight with you.
我不想和你争论什么
But I intended to pursue Malekith.
但我想去找玛勒基斯
We possess the Aether.
以太在我们手里
Malekith will come to us.
玛勒基斯会来找我们
Yes, and he will destroy us.
是啊 他会把我们全都毁灭
You overestimate the power of these creatures.
要知道 你高估了那些家伙的能量
No, I value our people's lives.
不 我只是不想看到这儿血流成河
I'll take Jane to the Dark World,
我要带简去黑暗世界
and draw the enemies away from Asgard.
让敌人远离阿萨神域
When Malekith pulls the Aether from Jane,
只要玛勒基斯从简体内取出以太粒子
it would be exposed and vulnerable.
它的效力就会大打折扣
And I would destroy it and him.
我能把它们彻底毁灭
you risk this weapon falling into the hands of our enemie.
那件武器就有可能落到我们敌人手中
The risk is far greater if we do nothing.
如果束手待毙 危险将会更大
His ships could be over our heads right now,
他的舰队可能已经在我们上方
we would never even know.
只是我们无法察觉
If and when he comes,
如果他胆敢来犯
his men will fall on ten thousand Asgardian blades.
我会叫他有来无回 死无葬身之地
And how many our men should fall on theirs?
那样我们不知道要死多少人
As many as I need it.
死多少我也在所不惜
till the last Asgardian breath,
战斗到最后一个人
till the last drop of Asgardian blood.
战斗到流尽最后一滴血
Then how are you different from Malekith?
那你和玛勒基斯有什么区别
The different, my son, is that I will win.
我们的区别就是 我赢了
Jane isn't calling me back.
现在简也不回电话
Erik isn't calling me Back.
艾瑞克也不回电话
Stupid S.H.I.E.L.D isn't calling me back.
该死的神盾局也不回电话
What's S.H.I.E.L.D?
什么神盾局
Hi, Erik, it's Darcy again.
嗨 艾瑞克 我是达茜 还是我
he took Jane to Asgard.
他把简带走了
And I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do.
还有 我 现在有点不知所措
Something else went missing this week,
不过 我们遗漏了很多内容
when astrophysicist Dr. Erik Selvig
本周发生了天体物理学家艾瑞克·萨维德博士
notable for his involvement in the alien invasion
在巨石阵裸奔的事情 他因卷入了外星人
- Stripped nude... - Darcy, you really need to look at this.
- 而闻名- 达茜 你应该看看这个
Your friend Erik,
你的朋友艾瑞克
what was his last name again?
他姓什么来着
...and began shouting at visitors to the historic site.
赤身裸体朝参观历史遗迹的人们大喊大叫
He was later taken into police custody
随后他被带回到当地警局
for psychiatric evaluation.
以便能进行精神评估
The police is still refusing to confirm...
目前警方仍然拒绝
You were not at Odin's war council.
你没有出席战前会议
The Bifrost is closed by your father's orders.
你的父王已经下令完全封闭彩虹桥
No one was to come, or to go.
禁止任何人通行
We face an enemy that is invisible even to me,
我甚至看不到我们的敌人
what use is a guardian such as that.
要我这样的守护者 能有什么用呢
Malekith will return. You know this.
玛勒基斯不会善罢甘休 你知道的
I cannot overrule my king's wishes.
我不能违背国王的旨意
I'm not asking you to.
我不是那个意思
The realms need their All-father strong and unchallenged,
九大国度需要一个无比强大的众神之父
whether he is or not.
无论他称职与否
But he's binded Heimdall,
可是他受到了蒙蔽
by hatred and by grief.
因为仇恨和痛苦
I see clearly enough.
不过我还算清醒
The risks are to great.
我们面临巨大的危险
Everything we do from here on is a risk.
我们今后的道路布满了荆棘
There is no other way.
而且别无选择
What do you require of me.
你想让我做什么
What I'm about to ask you is treason of the highest order.
我想让你做的就是违背王命 抗旨不尊
Success will bring us exile,
成功了我们会被流放
and failure shall mean our death.
失败了我们将人头落地
Malekith knew the Aether was here.
玛勒基斯知道以太在这里
He can sense its power.
他能感知它的力量
If we do nothing, he'll come for it again,
如果我们再不行动 他肯定会卷土重来
but this time, lay waste to all of Asgard.
到那时阿萨神域将会万劫不复
We must move Jane off world.
我们必须把简转移出去
The Bifrost has been shut down,
彩虹桥已经完全关闭了
and the Tesseract locked away in the vault.
宇宙魔方锁在仓库里
There are other path off Asgard,
阿萨神域还有一条出路
ways known only to a few.
只有很少的人知道
After all this time,
过了这么久
now you come to visit me,
你终于想到来看看我了
Have you come to gloat?
幸灾乐祸
No more illusions.
别再掩饰自己了
Now you see me brother.
这就是真相 兄弟
I did not come here to share our grief.
我不是来跟你分享痛苦的
Instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament.
我来是想为你提供一个悔过自新的机会
I know you seek vengeance as much as I do.
我知道你和我一样热衷于复仇
You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you.
你帮我离开阿萨神域 我就给你机会
And afterwards this cell.
然后再回到这里
You must be truely desperate to come to me for help.
你一定是走投无路了才会想到来找我
What makes you think you can trust me.
你怎么知道可以相信我
But you should know that when we fought each other in the past,
我想说在我们以往的交锋中
I did so with a glimpse of hope
我的确对你抱有一丝希望
that my brother was still in there somewhere.
因为你毕竟是我的兄弟
That hope is no longer exist to protect you.
可那种希望现在已经不存在了
You betray me, and I will kill you.
你若敢背叛我 我就杀了你
He will betray you.
他会出卖你
This is so unlike you, brother.
这可不像你的作风 兄弟
Are you sure you wouldn't rather just punch your way out.
你真的不想用武力来解决问题吗
If you keep speaking I just might.
如果你再不闭嘴 我会动武
Fine, as you wish,
好吧 听你的
I'm not even here.
就当我不存在
It's better company at least.
比刚才好多了
Still, we could be less conspicuous.
另外 还不容易引起怀疑
you look ravishing.
你很迷人呐
It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form.
就算这样 我依然能杀了你
Perhaps you prefer one of your new companions,
也许你想让你的新朋友来陪伴你
given that you seem to like them so much.
你是那么地喜欢他们
Oh this is much better.
噢 这样好多了
The costume is bit much.
制服不太合适
But the confidence,
不过信心在膨胀
I can feel the righteousness surging.
我能感觉到那些正义的力量
Hey, do you wanna have a rousing discussion about truth?
嗨 你想不想和我探讨一下真理
God bless America...
上帝保佑美
You could at least furnish me with a weapon.
你至少应该给我一件武器
My dagger, something.
比如说我的匕首
a little common sense.
算你识相
And I thought you like tricks.
我知道你喜欢搞鬼
Your lovely mortal is been guarded by a legion of Einherjar
你可爱的人类女友被一个军团的人看守着
who will see you coming from miles away.
几英里外他们就能看到你
I won't be the one who comes for her.
又不是我去救她
I'm Loki, you may have heard of me.
我是洛基 也许你听过
That was for New York.
这下是为了纽约
And what of the All-Father?
怎么向天父交待
It is my sworn duty to notify him of crimes against the throne.
我曾宣过誓 发现叛国罪必须向奥丁报告
Treason, my lord.
有人叛变 陛下
the mortal has been taken.
那女人被抢走了
by any means necessary.
不惜一切代价
There they are! Take them.
他们在那儿 抓住他们
I'll hold them off. Take her.
我来掩护你们 你带她走
It's good to see you, too, Sif.
我很高兴见到你 希芙
Assuming you can get Loki's help and you can free this mortal,
就算能得到洛基帮助 你能解救这个凡人
what good would it do?
那又有什么用
We'd all be dead the minute we step one foot outside the palace.
只要走出王宫 我们所有人都必死无疑
That, my friend, is why we won't be leaving by foot.
所以说 朋友 我们绝对不能走着离开这儿
I will give you as much time as I can.
我会尽可能为你们拖延时间
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢 我的朋友
If you even think of betraying him.
给我听好 你要是敢背叛他
Evidently there will be a line.
你们也不知道换个花样
I thought you said you knew how to fly this thing.
我记得你说会开这玩意儿
I said "How hard could it be".
我说的是 这有什么难
They're on the ship.
他们上了飞船
Well, whatever you're doing brother, I suggest you do it faster.
兄弟 不管你想做什么 宜早不宜迟
You must have missed something.
你肯定忘了些什么
No, I didn't, I'm pressing every button on this thing.
我没忘 我必须按下所有按钮
No. Don't hit it, just press it gently.
不 别太用力 你要温柔一点
I am pressing it gently, it's not working.
我很温柔 可它根本没有任何反应
Get him! Get him!
抓住他 抓住他
I think you missed a column.
好像还有一根立柱
Look, why don't you let me take over,
兄弟 为什么不让我接手呢
I'm clearly the best pilot.
我可是个高手
Well, out of the two of us, which one can actually fly?
那你说说 我们两个谁真的会飞
Oh dear, is she dead?
哦 天呐 她死了
Now they're following us.
他们追上来了
Now they're firing at us.
他们向我们开火
Yeah, thank you for the commentary Loki,
谢谢你的解说 洛基
it's not at all distracting.
你一点也不烦人
Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather.
好样的 把你爷爷脑袋撞掉了
You know this is wonderful,
干得真漂亮
this is a tremendous idea.
这还真是个绝妙的好主意
Let's steal the biggest, most obvious ship in the universe,
我们偷了宇宙中最大最抢眼的飞船
and escape in that.
夺路而走 招摇过市
Flying around the city,
横冲直撞
smashing into everything in sight, so everyone can see us.
让所有人都看到
It's brilliant, Thor.
有你的 索尔
It's truly brilliant.
真有你的
I see your time in the dungeons
看来坐牢也不能
has make you no less graceful, Loki.
让你有丝毫的改变 洛基
I'm glad you're pleased.
让你见笑了
Now do as you promised.
现在兑现诺言吧
And take us to your secret pathway.
带我们去秘密出口
Nothing personal, boys.
对不起了 兄弟们
everyone would do it.
要我来干什么
What I could do with the power that flows through those veins.
如果她血液中流淌的能量给了我会怎么样
It would consume you.
那你肯定必死无疑
She's holding up all right
可她还活着
She's strong in ways you'd never even know.
她很坚强 超出你的想象
This day, the next,
今天 明天
a hundred years, is nothing,
或者一百年 没有区别
You'll never be ready.
永远难以割舍
The only woman whose love you've prized will be snatched from you.
无论你怎么努力 你最心爱的女人将离你而去
And will that satisfy you.
这下你该满足了吧
Satisfaction is not in my nature.
我永远都不会满足
Surrender is not in mine.
而我永远都不会放弃
No, not just of Odin.
不 不仅仅是奥丁
You think you alone were loved of Mother?
你以为只有你得到妈妈的爱吗
You had her tricks but I had her trust.
你得到她的魔力 而我得到她的信任
Was that her last expression?
那是她最后的表情吗
When you let her die?
就是眼看着她死
What help were you in your cell?
你关在地牢里说这些有用吗
You know damn well. You know damn well who.
你心里很清楚 你很清楚是谁
She wouldn't want us to fight.
她不愿意我们争吵
Well, she wouldn't exactly be shocked.
但她丝毫不会感到意外
I wish I can trust you.
真希望我能相信你
You'll have to sign for your fathers' belongings Mr. Selvig.
请在这儿签收一下您父亲的物品 萨维格先生
My father Dr. Erik Selvig.
我父亲 艾瑞克·萨维格博士
One man's leather wallet, brown,
男士皮夹一件 褐色
one keyring, three keys,
钥匙链一件 钥匙三把
prescription medicine,
处方药
- And, - Erik.
- 还有 - 艾瑞克
- These. - Yeah, those.
- 这个 - 是啊 那个
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You were naked on TV.
你在电视上裸奔
Okay, it's time to go, lots to do.
好了 该走了 我还有事
Getting weird now.
有点不对劲儿
I should not be left in charge of stuff like this,
要知道 这些事不应该让我来做
I don't get paid enough.
我薪水那么低
I don't get paid period.
做了也白做
I'm Ian, by the way, Darcy's inter.
我叫伊安 达茜的实习生
Yeah, I don't get paid either.
我也是做了白做
I've had a god in my brain.
上帝就在我的脑子里
I don't recommend it.
我可不想这样
Dr. Selvig, sir, your gear is beeping.
萨维格博士 你的仪器叫个不停
It's sooner than I calculate.
比我计算的时间还早
Wait what's happening?
等等 什么开始了
Birds are happening?
小鸟开始了
It's starling. It's called the murmuration.
是欧椋鸟 绚丽的鸟群
My dad, he used to take me bird watching as a kid.
小时候爸爸老是带我去看鸟
Where did they go?
它们去哪儿了
What the hell was that?
到底怎么回事
Why are you smiling?
你在笑什么
There's nothing more reassuring than realize
真是太令人欣慰了
that the world is crazier than you are.
这个世界简直比我还要疯狂
Take me to Jane's lab.
带我去简的实验室
All right, are you ready?
准备好了吗
You know this plan of yours is gonna get us killed.
你的计划一定会引来杀身之祸
You still don't trust me, brother?
你还是不信任我 兄弟
You really think I cared about Frigga.
你真的以为我会在乎弗丽嘉
I am Loki of Jotunheim.
我是约顿海姆的洛基
And I bring you a gift.
我带了礼物给你
I ask only one thing in return.
我要的回报很简单
A good seat from which to watch Asgard burned.
我要坐在椅子上 看着阿萨神域熊熊燃烧
See you in hell, monster.
地狱里见 魔鬼
No, no, no, no...
不 不 不 不
- You fool, you didn't listen. - I know.
- 傻瓜 你总是不听话 - 我知道
- I'm a fool. - Stay with me. Okay?
- 我是傻瓜 - 别抛下我 好吗
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'll tell father what you did here today.
我会告诉父王你今天做的一切
I didn't do it for him.
我不是为他做的
He's going to unleash it.
他会释放以太粒子
No just on Asgard or on a stars.
他不是要毁灭阿萨神域或者某个星球
Malekith is gonna destroy everything.
他要毁灭所有一切
I saw him on Earth. Why would he go to Earth?
我在地球上见到他了 他为什么要去地球
None of this would have happened if I hadn't found the Aether.
如果我没发现以太粒子 一切都不会发生
Then Malekith would've only possess that much sooner.
那也只能延缓玛勒基斯得到以太粒子的时间
I only found it because I was looking for you.
我是因为找你才发现它的
Now we're trapped here.
结果我们被困在这儿
Hi, Jane, it's Richard.
嗨 简 我是理查德
Richard? Where are you?
理查德 你在哪儿
I'm still at the office, it's...it's been a crazy day here today.
我在办公室呢 今天我真是忙得 快要疯掉了
Oh, my God, this is amazing.
天呐 太不可思议了
Is it? I quite enjoy our lunch.
是吗 和你共进午餐很开心
Despite never actually ordering anything.
尽管 尽管我们什么也没吃
How am I getting service here?
这里怎么会有信号
Is it a bad time? Do you want me to try later?
你是不是不方便 要不过会儿打给你吧
No, no, no... please, whatever you do,
不不不 求你了 你做什么都行
do not hang up the phone.
就是别挂电话
I was just wondering if you want to try again.
我想知道我们能否再试试
Uh, maybe dinner next time.
呃 我们一起吃晚饭吧
Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
啊 好 好 好
Just... stay on the phone, okay?
千万别挂电话好吗
Am I interrupting something?
我是不是影响到你了
No, no... nothing at all.
不 不 没影响
- Come on. - I'm losing you there, are you in tunnel?
- 快点 - 我听不到 你在隧道里吗
What? Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Why are there so many shoes in here?
这儿为什么有这么多鞋
I'll just text her.
我给她发短信
You can't just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy.
你不能就这样一走了之 全世界都快要疯掉了
All the stuff we saw is spreading.
我们看到的情景满大街都是
Did you go to a party?
你去参加舞会了
You've been to Asgard.
你去阿萨神域了
Where are your pants?
你的裤子呢
Oh, he says it helps him think.
噢 他 他说这样有助于思考
Okay, well, I'm gonna need everything you got on this,
好吧 我现在需要你的所有的研究成果
all the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomalies,
包括你在重力异常方面的研究
- everything. - Okay.
- 所有研究 - 好的
Are you well, Erik?
你还好吗 艾瑞克
Your brother's not coming, is he?
你兄弟没一起来吗
I.. meant, I'm so sorry.
我 我太难过了
Forgive me, my liege.
对不起 陛下
I've returned from the Dark World with news.
我带回了黑暗世界的消息
There was no sign of Thor.
并没有找到索尔
Or the weapon, but...
那件武器也是 可
Malekith is going to fire the Aether
玛勒基斯会向九大国度
at the spot where all the nine worlds are connecting.
相连的某个点释放以太粒子
Amplifying the weapon's impact.
那样会使杀伤力成倍增加
For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially.
每增加一个国度 其能量会成指数增长
The effect would be universal.
它将危及到整个宇宙
Yes, but the Alignment is only temperory,
是的 可聚合是暂时的
he must be in exactly the right place at the right time.
他必须在正确的时间 处在正确的地点
Well, how do we know where that is?
怎么知道正确的地点
We follow the directions.
可以从一些线索下手
This has happened before, thousands of years ago.
那种事发生过 数千年前
And the Ancients were there to see it.
古人曾经到过事发现场
All the great constructions,
所有那些伟大的建筑
the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians.
玛雅人 中国人 埃及人
They made use of the gravitational affects of the Convergence.
他们都对天体聚合的重力影响进行过利用
And they left us a map.
而且留下了地图
Snowdon. Great Orme.
斯诺登峰 大奥姆山
These are all coordinates. Taking us...
这些都可以成为坐标
The walls between worlds will almost non-existing,
各国度之间的边界几乎会完全消失
physics is gonna go ballistic.
物理法则彻底崩溃
Increases and decreases of gravity,
重力变得忽高忽低
spacial extrusions,
空间受到挤压
the very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart.
现实中所有的一切都将分崩离析
I better get my pants.
我最好穿上裤子
Focus, this is important.
当心点 事关重大
We had to hammer them in all around the site,
我们要把它们布满整个广场
and then Jane and Erik will activate them from the tower.
然后简和艾瑞克在钟楼上启动它们
They're taped together.
它们是捆住的
Do you even know what these things do?
你知不知道它们是干什么用的
- Come on, come on, come on. - Right.
- 快 快 快 - 好
You needn't have come so far Asgardian.
你没必要跑这么远 仙宫战士
Death would've come to you soon enough.
因为死神很快就要去拜访你了
Not by your hand.
我不会死在你手里
Your universe was never meant to be.
你的宇宙根本就不应该存在
Your world, and your family will be extinguished.
你的国度 和你的家庭 都将被彻底清除
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
You sure this is gonna work.
这种事能行得通吗
These devices were made to detect anomalies, not causing them.
那些设备是用来检测异常的 不是产生异常
You know, with all that power,
我以为有了那件武器
I thought you'd hit harder.
你出手会更狠一点
The Convergences will be in full effect in 7 minutes.
天体聚合将在7分钟内达到峰值
That just means we have to keep Malekith busy for 8.
看来我们还得跟玛勒基斯纠缠8分钟
Okay, you might want to hold on to something.
好了 你最好抓住什么东西
That is awesome. How did you do that?
简直太棒了 你怎么做到的
Well, gravitational fields interact with the weak spot between worlds...
重力场和各国之间聚合的薄弱点交互作用
- creating... - Get the guy with the sword.
- 就能产生 - 干掉拿剑的家伙
- Oh. - Let's go.
- 抱歉 - 我们走
What the hell just happened?
到底发生了什么事
What are you all doing?
看什么看
You need to get out of here. Now.
还不赶紧离开这儿 快点
You're joking, right?
开什么玩笑
That's Thor out there,
现在雷神在外面
he's waving his hammer around and everything.
他正挥舞着战锤乱砸一气呢
Confirming ship is hostile.
确认飞船属于敌方
Confirmed, ship is hostile.
确认 飞船属于敌方
You have permission to engage.
可以发起攻击
Roger, missiles locked.
明白 导弹锁定目标
Missiles off target. I repeat, target missed.
导弹偏离目标 重复一遍 偏离目标
I'm losing control. Mayday. Mayday.
我正在失去控制 求救 求救
Lost positive control.
我已经失去控制
The signal's not connecting.
我的信号中断了
Yeah. I guess I did.
是 好像是的
- Darcy? - Jane.
- 达茜 - 简
How do I get to Greenwich?
该怎么去格林威治
Take this train, three stops.
坐这趟车 三站就到
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
The Convergence is at its peak.
聚合已经达到峰值了
Can those things stop him?
那东西能阻止他吗
We can't get close enough.
我们没办法接近他
Darkness returns, Asgardian.
黑暗回来了 仙宫战士
Have you come to witness the end of the universe?
你是来为你的宇宙送葬的吧
I've come to accept your surrender.
我是来接受你的投降的
You think you can stop this?
你以为你能阻止它的发生吗
The Aether cannot be destroyed.
以太粒子是无法摧毁的
He's gonna come back.
他会回来的
Except, you know...
只是 上次
last time he was gone for like two years.
他走了差不多两年时间
Well, it's only been two days, so...
现在只过了两天 所以
Did he say anything before he left?
他走之前说过什么吗
Yeah, he had to figure some stuff out with his father,
是啊 他必须向父王说明情况
he kinda committed treason
他似乎犯了叛国罪
You once said, there would never be a wiser king than me.
你曾经说过 没有比我更睿智的国王
The Alignment has broght all the realms together,
天体聚合把所有国度连接在一起
every one of them saw you offer your life to save them.
所有国度都能看到是你拯救了它们
What can Asgard offer its new king in return?
我们应该用什么回报我们的新国王呢
Father I cannot be king of Asgard.
父王 我不能担任阿萨神域的国王
I will protect Asgard and all the realms with my last and every breath,
我会为阿萨神域以及九大国度战斗到最后一刻
but I cannot do so from that chair.
但我不能在王位上履行职责
Loki, for all his grave imbalance
洛基 尽管缺点很多
understood rule as I know I never will.
但他深谙统治之道 而我自愧不如
The brutality, the sacrifice.
残酷无情 流血牺牲
I'd rather be a good man, than a great king.
我宁愿当个好人也不当伟大的君王
Is this my son I hear, or the woman he loves.
这是我儿子的心声 还是那个女人的想法
When you speak, do I never hear mother's voice.
你说话时 我听不到母后的声音
This is not for Jane, father.
这并不是为了简 父王
She does not know what I came here to say.
她并不知道我要跟你说些什么
Now, forbid me to see her,
现在 禁止我去见她
or say she can rule by my side, it changes nothing.
或者说我受她的控制 都不可能改变什么
One son who wanted the throne too much,
一个儿子做梦都想当国王
another who will not take it.
一个儿子宁愿放弃王位
Is this my legacy?
这是我想要的吗
Loki died with honor.
洛基为荣耀而死
I shall try to live the same, is that not legacy enough?
我会为荣耀而活 这不正是你孜孜以求的
if you're worthy of it.
如果你能配得上它
I cannot give you my blessing,
我不能给你祝福
nor can I wish you good fortune.
我也不能给你财富
If I were proud of the man my son had become,
我为有这样的儿子感到骄傲
even that, I could not say.
尽管 我不能用语言表达
It would speak only from my heart.
可我会在心里把你惦念
Thank you, father.
谢谢你 父王
编剧 克里斯托弗·L·约斯特 克里斯托弗·马库斯 史蒂芬·麦克菲利
Taneleer Tivan, the Collector.
收集者坦利亚·蒂万
Asgardians. It's an honor.
神域人 真是荣幸
You know why we're here.
你知道我们为何而来
Why not keep it secure in your own vault?
为什么不保管在你们那儿呢
The Tesseract is already on Asgard.
宇宙魔方已经在阿萨神域了
It's not wise to keep two Infinity Stone so close together.
不该把两颗无限宝石放得太近
it will be absolutely safe here
无限宝石在我手里