--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.tv
It's another hot and sunny Southern California day.
加利福尼亚南部 今天又是温暖晴朗的一天
The temperature in downtown Los Angeles is 29...
洛杉矶市区温度为29摄氏度
And at night will drop to...
夜间将会降到
∮ I think about that day ∮
回想起那一天
∮ I left him at the Greyhound station ∮
在灰狗车站我与他分别
∮ West of Santa Fe ∮
圣达菲的西边
∮ We were 17 but he was sweet and it was true ∮
十七岁的爱情是那么甜美真切
∮ Still I did what I had to do ∮
但是我只能离开
∮ Cause I just knew ∮
因为我知道
∮ Summer: Sunday nights ∮
那个夏夜 那个周日
∮ We'd sink into our seats ∮
电影院里
∮ right as they dimmed out all the lights ∮
看灯光渐熄
∮ A Technicolor world made out of music and machine ∮
声色与光影交织出的美丽世界
∮ It called me to be on that screen ∮
那个世界呼唤着我
∮ And live inside each scene ∮
去钻进那片荧幕
∮ Without a nickel to my name Hopped a bus, here I came ∮
籍籍无名的我跳上巴士来到这里
∮ Could be brave or just insane ∮
到底是勇敢还是疯狂
∮ We'll have to see ∮
时间会告诉我答案
∮ Cause maybe in that sleepy town ∮
在那个沉默的小镇里
∮ He'll sit one day, the lights are down ∮
也许有一天 渐熄的灯光下
∮ He'll see my face and think of he used to know me ∮
他会看见荧幕上 似曾相识的我的脸
∮ Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights ∮
越过千山万水
∮ And chasing all the lights that shine ∮
我追寻每一道光芒
∮ And when they let you down ∮
当你灰心丧气
∮ You'll get up off the ground ∮
从哪里跌倒就从哪里站起
∮ Cause morning rolls around And it's another day of sun ∮
因为当早晨来临 太阳依旧升起
∮ I hear'em ev'ry day ∮
每日萦绕耳边
∮ The rhythms in the canyons that'll never fade away ∮
峡谷中永不消逝的旋律
∮ The ballads in barrooms left by those who came before ∮
酒吧里过客匆匆的民谣
∮ They say: "You gotta want it more" ∮
他们说你一定想要更多
∮ So I bang on ev'ry door ∮
所以我叩响每扇门
∮ And even when the answer's "No" Or when my money's running low ∮
就算屡遭拒绝 就算身无分文
∮ The dusty mic and neon glow ∮
落满灰尘的麦克风和霓虹灯
∮ Are all I need ∮
便能让我梦想成真
∮ And someday as I sing my song ∮
有一天当我唱起这首歌
∮ A small-town kid'll come along ∮
会有另一个小镇孩子
∮ That'll be the thing to push him on and go go ∮
随着歌声一路追寻
∮ Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights ∮
越过千山万水
∮ And chasing all the lights that shine ∮
我追寻每道光芒
∮ And when they let you down ∮
当你灰心丧气
∮ You'll get up off the ground ∮
从哪里跌倒就从哪里站起
∮ Cause morning rolls around and it's another day of sun ∮
因为当早晨来临 太阳依旧升起
∮ And when they let you down ∮
当你灰心丧气
∮ The morning rolls around ∮
当早晨来临
∮ It's another day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
∮ It's another day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
∮ It's another day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
∮ It's another day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
∮ Just one more day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
∮ It's another day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
∮ Another day has just begun ∮
新的一天来临
∮ It's another day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
∮ It's another day of sun ∮
太阳依旧升起
We could not believe what was happening.
我们简直不敢相信发生了什么
I swear to God. She was wrecked.
我发誓 她完全被毁了
She was completely wrecked! I know!
完完全全被毁了 我知道
I know, it was-it was pure insanity.
我知道 纯粹是疯狂
"It was insanity?"
是不是 "疯狂" 来着
Lunacy. "It was pure lunacy."
是 "疯了" 纯粹是疯了
What is his problem? I should go.
这个人有病吧 喔我得走了
- Cappuccino, please. - Right. Of course.
- 一杯卡布奇诺 谢谢 - 好的
- On us. - Oh no thank you. I insist.
- 本店请客 - 噢不用了谢谢 我坚持付款
- Mia, where do you think you're going? - Oh, it's five after.
- 米娅 你这是要干什么 - 已经四点过五分了
- You better be early tomorrow - Okay.
- 你最好明早准时来 - 没问题
It was pure lunacy! It was...
简直是疯了
It was so crazy and I just...
简直不敢相信
Oh you would have died.
换做是你肯定已经死了
No, Turner is fine. Turner is fine. I just uhm...
不 特纳很好 只是我
Are you going to wait until Denver to tell her, or ...?
你要等到了丹佛才打算告诉她吗 还是
No, I'm happy for you.
没有 我很为你高兴
I am. I'm happy for you. I just...
真的 我很为你高兴 只是
- I don't know what I thought I guess it just... - I'm sorry.
- 我也不知道 可能只是 - 不好意思
- What Ruby? - Jessica called.
- 鲁比 什么事 - 杰西卡打电话来
- Tell her I call her back. - In two minutes?
- 告诉她我一会打给她 - 两分钟后吗
Less than two minutes.
两分钟以内
- I'll go get your lunch. - I'm almost done. Thank you.
- 我去拿你的午饭 - 我马上就弄完了 谢了
Oh you know what? I think we're good.
我觉得差不多了
Thanks for coming in.
感谢参与
Holy shit! You want to open a window?
妈呀 你要开窗吗
- I was trying to give you an entrance. - Thank you.
- 你进吧 - 谢了
Mia! How the audition go?
米娅 试镜怎么样
Same here. Was Jen there? Or Rachel?
我也差不多糟 简和瑞秋在吗
- I do not know who Jen and Rachel are. - They are the worst.
- 我不认识简和瑞秋 - 她们可差了
- I don't know if they were there. - I bet that they were.
- 我不知道她们在不在 - 我敢肯定在
Why is there a convention in the bathroom?
大家怎么都挤在卫生间
Two minutes people. Mia you're coming, right?
还有两分钟时间收拾 米娅你也来对吧
Did she just say "Working"?
她刚说她要工作吗
- What? - Sorry it didn't go well today.
- 怎么了 - 很抱歉你今天过得不好
And there's like four things in my inbox...
我收件箱里大概有四个
that you're perfect for and I will submit you.
你无比适合的角色 我会推荐你去的
But right now, you're coming.
但是现在 你得跟我们一起去
It's not gonna be fun.
并不会
- It could be. - It's not.
- 万一呢 - 不会的
It's gonna be a bunch of social climbers.
只是一堆人巴结权贵想要向上爬而已
All packed into one of those big glass houses.
挤在巨大的玻璃房子里
This looks familiar.
这件衣服是不是挺眼熟的
- I was gonna give that back. - How long have you had this?
- 我正打算还回去呢 - 都多久了 你一直都没还哦
- Come on Mia! - A long time.
- 来吧米娅 - 很久了
When else are you gonna get to see
不然你还有什么机会在一个屋子里见识到
a very Hollywood cliche crammed into the same room?
好莱坞所有的陈词滥调呢
We'll make fun of it together!
我们去看笑话就好了
"I'm disappointed in you, Lex." There's nothing to make fun of.
"雷克斯 我对你很失望" 这种话有什么好笑的
This party is gonna be like... humanity at its finest.
这个派对会是人情世故的巅峰
∮ - You got the invitation - You got the right address ∮
- 你收到了邀请函 - 你来到了那里
∮ You need some medication? ∮
你是否需要速效救心丸
∮ The answer's always "Yes" ∮
答案永远是需要
∮ A little chance encounter ∮
只要一点点机遇
∮ Could be the one you've waited for ∮
可能让你夙愿成真
∮ Just squeeze a bit more ∮
只要再深吸一口气
∮ Tonight we're on a mission Tonight's the casting call ∮
今晚我们身负重任 今晚就是演员海选
∮ If this is the real audition ∮
如果这是真的试镜
∮ Oh, God, help us all. ∮
上帝请保佑我们
∮ You make the right impression Then ev'rybody knows your name ∮
假若你合其眼缘 便有望一夜爆红
∮ We're in the fast lane ∮
我们离成功仅有一步
∮ Someone in the crowd could be the one you need to know ∮
也许人群中的某个人 就会成为伯乐
∮ The one to fin'lly lift you off the ground ∮
让你于众人中脱颖而出
∮ Someone in the crowd could take you where you wanna go ∮
人群中的某个人 能让你得偿所愿
∮ If you're the someone ready to be found ∮
如果你已做好准备
∮ Someone ready to be found ∮
做好准备
∮ Do what you need to do 'til they discover you ∮
尽你所能 直到机会降临
∮ And make you more than who you're seeing now ∮
那时你将脱胎换骨
∮ So with the stars aligned ∮
比肩众星
∮ I think I'll stay behind ∮
我还是不去了吧
∮ You've got to go and find ∮
你一定要去
∮ That someone in the crowd ∮
找到人群中的那个人
∮ That someone in the crowd ∮
人群中的那个人
∮ Is someone in the crowd the only thing you really see? ∮
你是否只能看见人群中的那个人
∮ Watching while the world keeps spinning 'round? ∮
缤纷世界里你驻足张望的那个人
∮ Somewhere there's a place where I find... ∮
在某个地方我会发现
∮ Who I'm gonna be ∮
我将成为的样子
∮ That is just waiting to be found ∮
等待着我去发现
∮ Someone in the crowd could be the one you need to know ∮
你只需要知道 人群中的某个人
∮ The someone who could lift you off the ground ∮
让你于众人中脱颖而出
∮ Someone in the crowd could take you where you want to go ∮
人群中的某个人 能让你得偿所愿
∮ Someone in the crowd could make you ∮
人群中的某个人 能让你
∮ Someone in the crowd could take you ∮
人群中的某个人 能带你
∮ Flying off the ground ∮
脱颖而出
∮ If you're someone ready... ∮
如果你已做好准备
Please stop sneaking into my home.
别老偷偷溜进我家了
Do you think Mom and Dad would call this a "Home"?
你觉得爸妈会把这称为家吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Please don't do that. Please don't sit on that.
别这样 别坐在那个凳子上面
Please don't sit on that.
请别坐在那个凳子上面
- Hoagy Carmichael sat on that. - Oh my god!
- 那是霍奇·卡迈克尔曾经坐过的凳子 - 天哪
- The Baked Potato just threw it away. - I can't imagine why.
- 不知道哪个没眼光的把它扔了 - 真不可思议哦
- And now you're just sitting on it. - I got you a throw rug.
- 现在你就坐在上面 - 我给你带了块地毯
I don't need that.
我不需要地毯
What if I said Miles Davis pissed on it?
假如我说迈尔斯·戴维斯在上面撒过尿呢
It's almost insulting.
你这么说有点过分了
When are you going to unpack these boxes?
你打算什么时候把这些箱子拆了
When I unpack them in my own club.
在我自己的俱乐部里
It's like a girl broke up with you and you're stalking her.
你就像一个跟踪前女友的偏执狂一样
You're not still going by there, are you?
你还没死心吗
I can't believe they turned it into a samba-tapas place.
我不敢相信他们把那里开成了迪厅 一边跳舞一边卖小吃
- Oh my god, Sebastian! - Samba. Tapas.
- 天哪 塞巴斯蒂安 - 要么跳舞 要么卖小吃
Pick one, you know. Do one right.
做好一样就行了 混在一起像什么样
I have someone I want you to meet.
我想介绍个人给你认识
I don't want to meet anyone.
我谁也不想认识
N-no, I don't want to meet anyone.
不用了 我谁也不想认识
- Dad gave you this? - Yes.
- 这是爸爸给你的吗 - 是的
I don't think I'm gonna like her.
我不觉得
- Does she like jazz? - Probably not.
- 她喜欢爵士乐吗 - 大概不喜欢
Then what are we gonna talk about?
那有什么可说的
I dont know! It doesn't matter.
我不知道 这一点也不重要
Because you're living like a hermit.
你现在活得像个隐士一样
You're driving without insurance!
你连车险都没买
- Doesn't matter? - Yes. Doesn't matter.
- 这重要吗 - 不重要 行了吧
- Okay. - You need to get serious.
- 那不就得了 - 你给我认真点
Well then I know a guy with a face tattoo you should see.
那我觉得你应该认识一下我那位脸上有文身的哥们
- Okay, low blow. - With a heart of gold.
- 别闹了 - 我是真心这么想的
- Get serious! - Get serious? Laura...
- 你给我认真点 - 什么叫认真 劳拉
- I... I had a very serious plan for my future. - I know.
- 我对我的未来有着很认真的计划 - 我知道
It's not my fault I got Shanghaied.
被骗又不是我的错
You didn't get Shanghaied. You got ripped off.
你不是被骗了 你是被敲诈了
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
I don't know. It's not as romantic as that.
我不知道 听起来没那么浪漫吧
Everybody knew that guy was shady, except for you.
大家都知道这个人品行不正 就你不知道
Why do you say "Romantic"...
为什么你要把浪漫这个词
like it's a dirty word?
当成脏话一样
Unpaid bills are not romantic. Call her.
还不起的账单一点也不浪漫 给她打电话吧
I'm not going to call her.
我不会给她打电话的
The thing is... You're acting like life's...
你现在的样子就好像
got me on the ropes.
我已经跌入谷底了一样
I want to be on the ropes.
但是这正是我想要的
Okay? I'm just-I'm letting life
我现在就是想让生活狠狠地把我打倒
hit me until it gets tired.
等到它打累了
And then I'm gonna hit back. It's a classic "Rope-a-dope".
我就可以站起来了 就像拳击比赛中的短暂休息一样
Okay, Ali. I love you. Unpack your boxes.
好吧拳王阿里 我爱你 记得把箱子拆了
- I'm gonna change the locks. - You can't afford it.
- 下次我要把锁给换了 - 你换得起吗
I am a phoenix rising from the ashes.
这叫凤凰涅槃 你懂不懂
- Hey. - Hey Bill, thanks for letting me back.
- 嗨 - 嗨比尔 感谢你给我回来工作的机会
I want you to know that you're looking at a new man.
我想说的是 我已经改头换面了
- A man that's happy to be here. - Excellent.
- 我很高兴在这里工作 - 好极了
- Very easy to work with. - And you're gonna play the setlist?
- 我会做好分内工作的 - 这次愿意按照曲目表弹了吗
Even though I don't think anybody cares what I play.
虽然我觉得大家并不在乎我弹的是什么
Well, if by "Anyone" You mean...
如果你要这么说的话
anyone other than me, that would be correct.
请注意这个 "大家" 并不包括我
I care, and I don't wanna hear the free jazz.
我非常在意 而且我一点也不想听即兴爵士乐
Although I-I thought that in this town
但是我觉得 在这里工作
worked on a sort of "One for you, one for me" Type system.
应该有那种一半遵循规则 一半自由发挥的气氛吧
How about two for you, one for me?
那三分之一的自由发挥呢
How about all for you and none for me?
那完全没有自由发挥吗
- That's perfect! Yes. - Great.
- 完美 - 好吧
- Okay. - Okay. Mutual decision.
- 好 - 好吧 这是我们共同的决定
Right. Made-made by me.
没错 我做的决定
Right. And I signed off on it so...
没错 而我在合同上签了字 所以
Whatever. Tell yourself what you wanna know.
别啰嗦了 有什么话留着回去自己说
Hello. Welcome back.
嗨 欢迎回来
There's a nice way to say that, Karen.
谢谢 卡伦
I do-I do-I hear what you're saying.
我 我听到你的要求了
But I don't think you're saying what you mean.
我只是以为也许你并不是真的那么想的
Yeah, I don't think you hear what I'm saying. You're fired.
我觉得是你根本没听到我的要求 你被解雇了
Well I-That's what you're
我是说 虽然你嘴上这么说
saying but that's not what you mean. You mean is..
但是可能你并不是这个意思 你的意思是
- No. What I'm saying is "Too late". - It is a warning.
- 我现在要说的是 你没机会了 - 这只是一个警告而已吧
What-what planet are you from?
你到底听不听得懂人话
- Don't fire me. Don't fire me. - You're done. I'm sorry, Seb.
- 别解雇我好吗 - 不行 很抱歉赛巴
It's Christmas.
看在今天是圣诞节的份上
Yeah, I see the decorations. Good luck in the New Year.
我知道今天是圣诞节 祝你新年好运
I just heard you play, and I wanted to...
我刚听到你弹琴了 我想说
I don't like the fissure on the GT scan.
GT扫描上显示的裂伤很不容乐观
Did you test for achromatopsia?
你做过色盲测试了吗
D.O.A. On 23rd, perp laughing his face off at the P.D.
23日 受害人当场死亡 而嫌疑人在警察局狂笑不止
Damn Miranda Rights.
去他妈的米兰达权利
This is my classroom.
这里是我的课堂
You don't like it, the door's to my left.
如果你不想听 请出去
Lady why you be trippin' like that?
老师 你为什么要这么不可理喻呢
I want you to meet my friend Carlo.
这是我的朋友卡洛
- Hi. Carlo. - This is Mia.
- 嗨卡洛 - 这是米娅
- Nice. Mia? - Yes, Mia.
- 真棒 米娅 - 是我
- Hi. How are you? - Carlo is a writer.
- 嗨 最近怎样 - 卡洛是位作家
Yeah. They say I have a knack for
是啊 人们常说我很擅长构建虚拟世界
world building. I got a lot of heat right now.
我现在对写作很有热情
It's from a lot of buzz,
人们经常说起我
people talking about me. It's just exciting.
这种感觉挺棒的
You work so hard and then all of it validated...
一直以来的努力工作得到了回报
I'm gonna go grab a drink.
我去拿杯饮料
- Yeah. - Okay.
- 好啊 - 好啊
It's really nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Thank you. Any other requests?
谢谢 还有人点歌吗
The girl in the front!
最前面的这位姑娘
- 'I Ran'. - 'I Ran'. A fantastic suggestion!
- 《奔跑》 - 《奔跑》 有眼光
All right, piano man, tickle those ivories. Let's hit it.
好了键盘手 准备好开始了
∮ I walk alone the avenue ∮
我独自走在街上
∮ I never thought I'd meet a girl like you ∮
从未想过会有这样的邂逅
∮ - Meet a girl like you... - Me? ∮
- 与你邂逅 - 我吗
∮ With auburn hair and tawny eyes ∮
红色头发 蜜色双眸
∮ The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through ∮
眼波流转 我意乱情迷
∮ That hypnotize me through ∮
意乱情迷
∮ And I ran, I ran so far away ∮
于是我奔跑 向远处奔跑
∮ I couldn't get away ∮
但我无处可逃
All right. I remember you.
我记得你
And I would admit I was a little curt that night.
我承认那天晚上我确实太鲁莽了
- Okay, I was an asshole. I can admit that. - Okay.
- 好吧 我承认我是个混蛋 - 没错
But requesting 'I Ran'
但是点这首歌
from a serious musician is just-it's too far.
让一个严肃的音乐人来演奏实在是太过分了
My Lord! Did you just say "A serious musician"?
我的天哪 你刚说什么 严肃的音乐人吗
I don't think so.
别抓着字眼不放
- Can I borrow what you're wearing? - Why?
- 我能借你的外套穿穿吗 - 为什么
Because I have an audition next week.
因为我下周有个试镜
I'm playing a serious firefighter.
要演一个正儿八经的消防员
So you're an actress. I thought
所以你是个演员
you look familiar. Have I seen you on anything?
我觉得你很眼熟 我在哪部片子上见过你吗
A coffee shop on the Warner Bros. Lot. That's classic.
华纳公司拍摄基地旁的咖啡店 那地方很有名
- Oh, I see. - Yeah.
- 哦我知道了 - 是的
You're a barista.
你是个咖啡馆服务生
And I can see how you could then look down on me from all the way up there.
怪不得你能那么 "高高在上地轻视我"
He doesn't... I don't...
他没有 我不是
He doesn't tell me what to do.
他不能命令我
- He just told you what to... - I know. I let him.
- 他刚刚才命令了你 - 我知道 那是我让着他
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
I guess I'll see you in the movies.
我们电影里见
- You know Joseph Campbell? - Yes.
- 你知道约瑟夫·坎贝尔吗 - 知道
I have this idea that you were
我有一个想法
reimagining "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"...
那就是从熊的角度
from the perspective of the bears.
重新定义《金凤花姑娘与三只熊》
- You know it's thrilling. - It could be a franchise.
- 真令人兴奋 - 可以拍成一个系列
So well we don't know if
我们就不知道
they were cooped up up there. We don't know.
它们是不是被关了起来 我们是不知道的
Sorry. It's-I know that guy.
不好意思 我认识他
Did you get your keys?
你拿你的钥匙了吗
- Yes. - Can you grab mine?
- 拿了 - 能帮我拿一下吗
- Sorry what? - Will you be able to grab my-my keys?
- 什么 - 你能帮我拿一下我的车钥匙吗
- Sorry, can you grab my keys? - Oh.
- 不好意思 你能拿一下我的钥匙吗 - 哦
- Please. - Oh, there we go.
- 拜托 - 哦 好吧
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- What kind? - It's a Prius.
- 什么样的 - 丰田普锐斯
- That does't help me. - With a green ribbon.
- 跟没说一样 - 系着个绿色丝带
Those look, uh, comfortable.
这鞋舒服吗
Thank you for saving the day back there.
谢谢你刚才帮我脱身
Well, you didn't really give me much of a choice.
你也没给我其他的选择
It's pretty strange that we keep running into each other.
我们总是能碰到彼此 真是太奇怪了
Maybe it means something.
也许这意味着什么
- I doubt it. - Yeah. I don't think so.
- 我不觉得 - 嗯 我也觉得不会
Put that thing to your chin.
你得把它放在下巴那儿
- This? - Yeah.
- 把它吗 - 嗯
It makes your head into an antenna.
它会把你的脑袋变成天线发射信号
I think it gives you cancer but you find your car faster.
可能致癌 不过能帮你快点儿找到车
I mean you don't get to live as long but
你可能没法儿活那么久
you get where you're going quicker so it all evens out.
但你能更快地到达目的地 所以扯平了
- That sounds terrible. - Just a suggestion.
- 太扯了 - 我就这么一说
- What's the word am I looking for? - Knight in shining armor.
- 该怎么说你呢 - 白马王子
- Weirdo. That was the word. - Okay.
- 奇葩 我是想说你奇葩 - 好吧
Not much to look at, huh?
没什么好看的 是吧
I've seen better.
我见过更好的景色
∮ The sun is nearly gone ∮
夕阳西下
∮ The lights are turning on ∮
华灯初上
∮ A silver shine that stretches to the sea ∮
银波共长天一色
∮ We stumbled on a view That's tailor made for two ∮
如此良辰 意外美景
∮ What a shame those two are you and me ∮
奈何共赏之人是我和你
∮ Some other girl and guy ∮
若有另一对佳人
∮ Would love this swirling sky ∮
定醉心此般黄昏
∮ But there's only you and I ∮
但只见你我相逢
∮ And we've got no shot ∮
没有丝毫可能
∮ This could never be ∮
不用痴心妄想
∮ - You're not the type for me - Really? ∮
- 你不是我喜欢的类型 - 是么
∮ And there's not a spark in sight ∮
不见丝毫火花绽放
∮ What a waste of a lovely night ∮
可惜今夜春宵太长
∮ You say there's nothing here? ∮
你说你毫无兴趣
∮ Well, let's make something clear ∮
那么让我讲清楚
∮ - I think I'll be the one to make that call - But you'll call? ∮
- 我想我才能说了算 - 所以你会打给我咯?
∮ And though you look so cute in your polyester suit ∮
身着涤纶西装 你也算是帅气
∮ You're right, I'd never fall for you at all ∮
但你说的没错 我绝不会爱上你
∮ And maybe this appeals To someone not in heels ∮
也许脚着平底鞋女孩 会感有意
∮ Or to any girl who feels there's some chance for romance ∮
抑或情窦初开少女 会感有情
∮ - But I'm frankly feeling nothing - Is that so? ∮
- 但我心确是不起涟漪 - 真是这样吗
∮ Or it could be less than nothing ∮
或比无感更要冷清
∮ Good to know so you agree? ∮
太好了 那你也同意
∮ What a way waste of a lovely night ∮
可惜今夜春宵太长
Hi. Oh, sorry I'm late.
对不起 我有些晚了
Yeah. Very soon. Okay. Bye.
嗯 很快 好 再见
- It's just right there. - Just right here.
- 车就在这儿 - 就在这儿
Do you want a ride to your car?
需要我载你到你的车那儿吗
No, I'm just right up here.
不用了 我的车就在上面
Excuse me. This is gluten free, right?
抱歉 这是不含麸质的 对吗
Okay. Let me check it out.
好的 让我问一下
Mia, you're closing Friday.
米娅 周五你关店
I can't close on Friday. I have an audition, remember?
我周五不能关店 我有试镜的 你还记得吗
Do I look like I care? We schedule it.
我看起来很关心吗 我们安排谁值班
Oh and we need to have a little talk tomorrow, okay?
还有我们明天需要谈一下 知道了吗
- Fix your apron, please. - Okay.
- 整理一下你的围裙 - 好吧
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
You know, just meetings and studio heads..
没什么 就是开会啊 见制片厂老板啊
How did you get on the lot?
你怎么进到拍摄地来的
I basically just run past the guard gates.
我就这样从门卫那儿跑进来的
I think I have 20 minutes until they find me.
可能二十分钟后警卫就会找到我
- You have a break coming up, do you? - I'm off in ten minutes.
- 你一会儿有段休息时间 对吗 - 十分钟后下班
Can I hide in the bathroom?
那我去卫生间藏一会儿
I actually do have to check. I'm sorry.
我还是要去问一下 不好意思
That's the window that Humphrey Bogart
这就是亨弗莱·鲍嘉和英格丽·褒曼
and Ingrid Bergman looked out of in Casablanca.
在《卡萨布兰卡》里眺望的那扇窗户
I can't believe you work right across the street from there.
你竟然就在这条街的对面工作
- Yeah. - That's amazing.
- 对 - 太棒了
What was you're, uh, you're Bogart's name?
你的那位鲍嘉叫什么名字
What's his name? Is it Greg?
他叫什么来着 是格雷格吗
Right. How long have you been...?
你们约会多久了
We've been seeing each other for about a month.
大概一个月了
It's sweet. Anyway, I love being around this stuff.
挺好的 话说 我很爱被这些事物环绕的感觉
I know what you mean. I get coffee 5 miles out of the way...
我懂你的意思 我去五英里之外的咖啡店买咖啡
- just so I can be near a jazz club. - Really?
- 只是为了附近的一家爵士酒吧 - 真的吗
Yeah, the Van Beek. Do you know it?
嗯 叫范贝克 你听说过吗
All the big swing bands used to play there.
所有的大牌乐队曾在那里演奏
Count Basie, Chick Webb.
贝西伯爵 奇克·韦伯
Anyway, it's a samba-tapas place now...
但它现在是个桑巴小吃店了
What's a samba-tapas place?
什么叫桑巴小吃店
You know, it's like a samba place where they serve tapas.
就是类似于提供西班牙小吃的桑巴舞厅
- Oh. - Yeah. So the joke's on... history?
- 哦 - 嗯 像是开了个历史的玩笑
I dont know. That's L.A.
我不懂 这就是洛杉矶
They just-They worship everything and they value nothing.
他们 他们热爱所有的事情却不珍惜任何事情
We're about to roll. Stop please guys.
我们要开拍了 请止步
- You're rolling? - Yeah.
- 你们要开拍了 - 是的
They shoot movies on my street all the time so no problem.
他们总在我那条街上拍电影 没问题 我懂的
- Come this way. - Right.
- 这边 - 嗯
- I love her! - And here we go.
- 我超爱她 - 准备完毕
Hey, Mia. How did you get into this?
米娅 你怎么爱上这个的
- And... roll! - Get into what?
- 预备 开拍 - 爱上什么
- You know, movies, acting. - Action!
- 就是 电影 表演 - 开始
- My aunt was an actress. - Oh, okay.
- 我姨妈曾是名演员 - 哦 这样
She was in a traveling theatre company.
她曾在一家巡回剧场团队中工作
I grew up in Boulder City, Nevada.
我在内华达的博尔德长大
So across the street from my house,
在我家的街区对面
there was this little library..
有一个小图书馆
that had an old movies section.
那儿有个老电影区
So she-she took me and spent an entire day
所以她就带着我 花上一整天
watching all these old movies...
看那些老电影
like "Notorious", "Bringing Up Baby," "Casablanca" And...
像是《美人计》《育婴奇谭》《卡萨布兰卡》还有
Cut it there! Cut! Check the tapes.
卡 卡 检查带子
- We can talk now. - She sounds incredible.
- 我们可以大声说话了 - 她听起来很棒
She was incredible. And I
她确实很棒
would put on all these plays in my bedroom...
我会在我房间里看这些剧
and it would basically just she and I...
然后她和我两个人
reenacting the scenes from the movies.
会重演电影里的场景
- And then I wrote my own plays. Yeah. - Wow.
- 然后我写了自己的剧本 - 哇
So anyway, I left college after two years to come here.
所以后来 我在两年的大学生活后退学来到这儿
And my last audition was for a teen soap...
而我上一次试镜是个青少年肥皂剧
pitched as Dangerous Minds meets The OC.
定位像是《橘子郡》版的《危险游戏》
So yeah, should've been a lawyer.
哎 应该去当律师的
'Cause the world needs more lawyers.
这世上的律师还不够多吗
Doesn't need more actresses.
女演员也够多了
You're not just an actress.
你不只是一名女演员
What do you mean "Just an actress"?
什么叫不只是一名女演员
You said it yourself. You were a child prodigy playwright.
你自己说的 你曾是个神童剧作家
That is not what I said.
我可没这么说
Well, you're too modest to say it but it's true.
你只是太谦虚了 但这是事实
So you could just write your own roles, you know.
所以你可以写属于你的角色
Write something that's as interesting as you are...
写一些像你一样有趣的角色
- and you don't have to audition for this pishi kaka. - Yeah.
- 并且你都不用去试镜 - 嗯
Look at Louis Armstrong, you know.
你看看路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
He could have just played
他本可以就这么
the marching band charts that he was given.
按要求演奏行进乐队流行曲目
- But he didn't do it. What did he do? - What did he do?
- 但他并未如此 你看他做了什么 - 他做了什么
He made history, didn't he?
他创造了历史啊 对吧
Well, I'm gonna stop
那么 我不去试镜了
auditioning and I'm gonna make history instead.
而是去创造历史
Well, my work is done here.
该说的我都说了
I should probably tell you something now.
我可能得告诉你
To get it out the way.
直白地说
What do you mean you hate jazz?
什么叫你讨厌爵士乐
It just means that when I listen to it, I don't like it.
就是当我听到爵士乐的时候 我并不喜欢
Yeah but it's just a blanket statement that you don't like jazz.
但这只是模糊地陈述了你不喜欢爵士
What are you doing right now?
你现在忙吗
You know, I just think that when people say that,
我只是觉得 当人们说
you know, hate jazz..
他们不喜欢爵士乐
They just-they don't have context.
他们只是 他们不了解它的背景
They don't know where it comes from.
他们不知道爵士乐的来源
Jazz was born in a little flophouse in New Orleans...
爵士乐的诞生地是新奥尔良的一个小小的廉价旅馆
and just because people were crammed in there,
人们挤在那个小地方
they spoke five different languages.
说着五种不同的语言
They couldn't talk to each other.
他们没办法互相交流
The only way that they could communicate was with jazz.
唯一的交流方法就是爵士乐
You know, what about Kenny G?
那肯尼·基呢
What about Kenny G? I mean, what about elevator music?
肯尼·基 还有那种安静的背景音乐
You know, jazz music that I know.
我知道的那种爵士乐
- What about it? - From my life.
- 它们怎么了 - 我生活中的那些爵士乐
I just-I mean find it relaxing.
我觉得它们很轻松欢快
It's not relaxing. It's not.
它们不是轻松欢快的 并不是
Sidney Bechet shot somebody...
西德尼·波切特给了别人一枪
because he told him he played a wrong note.
就因为那人说他演奏错了一个音
That's hardly relaxing.
这完全不是轻松愉快的事
Where I grew up, there was this station called KJAZZ 103.
在我长大的地方 有个地方电台叫作 "爵士103"
And people would just put on
大家只有在举办鸡尾酒会的时候
that station when they had a cocktail party...
才会调到那个台
And everyone would just kind of talk over it.
所有人都只当它是个聊天的背景乐
- I know. - Yes. It was..
- 我知道 - 就是很
Okay, okay. So I think that that's...
好 好了 所以我觉得是
part of the problem is that you can't hear it, you know.
问题是你没有去聆听 知道吗
You have to see it, you have to see what's at stake.
你得去看 你得看看它的风云变化
I mean, look at these fellas. Look at the saxophonist right now.
你看看这些人 看现在那个吹萨克斯的
He just hijacked the song. He's on his own trail.
他操控了这首曲子 他有自己的路线
Everyone of these guys are composing,
他们所有人都在创作
rearranging, they're writing...
重组 谱曲
and they're playing the melody. They're just...
演奏旋律 他们简直
And now look, the trumpet player. He's got his own idea.
你看现在 那个小号手 他有了自己的想法
It's so-it's conflict and it's compromise, and it's just...
这充满了对立以及妥协 它就像
It's new every time. It's brand new every night.
它每次都不同 每晚都是崭新的旋律
It's very, very exciting.
这非常非常令人兴奋
It's dying, Mia. It's dying on the vine.
它在消亡 米娅 它要夭折了
And the world says, "Let it die. It had its time".
然而这个世界说 "让它去吧 它已经风光过了"
Well, not on my watch.
但我不会让它消亡的
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
I'll have my own club.
我要开自己的俱乐部
- Really? - Yes.
- 真的吗 - 是的
We're gonna play whatever we want, whenever we want...
我们会演奏自己想演奏的曲子 在任何想演奏的时间
however we want, as long as it's pure jazz.
用我们想要的方式来演奏 只要是纯正的爵士乐
Hi, this is Mia Dolan.
喂 我是米娅·杜兰
Yeah, I just missed a call.
我刚刚错过了您的电话
- I got a callback! - What?
- 我收到了再次面试通知 - 什么
Come on! For what?
太好了 什么的
For a TV show. The one I was telling you about.
一个电视剧 我之前跟你说的那个
- The Dangerous Minds meets The OC? - Yeah.
- 那个《橘子郡》版的《危险游戏》吗 - 对
- Congratulations! That's incredible! - It's really exciting.
- 祝贺你 真是太棒了 - 太激动了
- I feel like I said negative stuff about if before. - What?
- 关于这部片子 我之前好像说了很多不好的话 - 什么
It's like "Rebel Without a Cause" Sort of.
像是《无因的反叛》这种
"I got the bullets!"
"我手握枪支"
- You've never seen it! - I've never seen it.
- 你没看过 - 我没看过
Oh my. You know it's playing in the Rialto.
天呢 现在丽都剧场正上映呢
- Really? - Yes.
- 真的嘛 - 是啊
You should go. I mean, I-I can take you.
你该去看看 我 我可以带你去
- Okay. - You know, for research.
- 好啊 - 为了学术研究
- For research. Yeah. - Yeah.
- 为了学术研究 对 - 对
Monday night, ten o'clock.
周一晚上 十点
- Yeah. Great. - Okay.
- 好 可以 - 好的
∮ City of stars are you shining just for me? ∮
繁星之城啊 你是否只为我闪耀
∮ City of stars there's so much that I can't see ∮
繁星之城啊 世间有太多不可明了
∮ Is this the start of something wonderful? ∮
这是否是某种美好的开端
∮ Or one more dream that I cannot make true? ∮
还是另一个我无法实现的梦
- Stand there please. - Okay. Nice to meet you.
- 请站在那边 - 好 很高兴见到你
- On your own time. - Okay.
- 开始吧 - 好的
You either follow my rules, or follow my rules. Capisce?
要么按我的要求来 要么按我的要求来 明白了吗
- Thanks. - I could do it a different way.
- 谢谢 - 我可以换一种方式演
That's-that's fine. Thank you very much. Thank you.
没关系 非常感谢 谢谢
- That was fun. Thanks. - Bye.
- 很有趣 谢谢 - 再见
- What? - Greg's here.
- 怎么了 - 格雷格来了
Hey babe. Got a space out front.
宝贝儿 定了个前厅的位置
- Great! - We should get going.
- 太好了 - 我们该走了
My brother landed really early.
我弟弟很早就到了
- Shit. - You forgot.
- 该死 - 你忘了
- That's okay. Yeah. You forgot. - Yeah. Okay. All right.
- 没关系 忘了而已 - 嗯 好的
So then I'll just get changed.
那我换个衣服
- Okay. Great. - Okay. Great.
- 好 - 好
Yeah, that's him. Hey, Josh. Yeah.
是他 喂 乔希 对
Just picking up Mia. We'll be there in like...
我来接米娅 我们大概还有
But now we got this surround sound setup.
但现在我们有了环绕声系统
Oh, it's like being in a movie theater.
哦 就像是在电影院一样
Well, better than being in a theater, really.
比电影院还要好 真的
- I can't wait. - You know theaters these days.
- 等不及要试试了 - 你知道最近影院的情况
- Yeah. - They're so dirty.
- 是啊 - 脏乱差
Yeah, I know. They smell bad.
是 我知道 还有味道
And they're either too hot or too cold.
要不就太冷要不就太热
I know, the quality has gone far and off.
我懂 观影质量远不如从前
Oh, it's terrible and there's always people talking.
太糟糕了 而且总有人在说话
- Many people. - Oh it's...
- 很多人都这样 - 特别糟糕
- I'm sorry. - Just-hold on a second.
- 不好意思 - 等一下
- Hello? - It's probably work.
- 喂 - 没准这主意真行
Sorry. So you know, we love it.
不好意思 话说回来 我们真的很喜欢这个
- It's so nice. - Well you have to come.
- 真的很棒 - 你们一定要来
You should come by.
真的 来吧
I have one more for you man: Indonesia.
我还有另一个建议 印度尼西亚
I don't know. I never heard anyone say that.
我不知道 从来没听说过啊
I know, you know I can't even keep
我懂 那地方是很难
track of it but honestly, it was just life changing.
用语言描述 但是说真的 去过那里后生活大不同
- Really. - Yeah.
- 真的吗 - 没错
- Yes. - A five-star jungle-eco resort.
- 正是 - 五星级丛林生态风景区
- Well, you would not believe. - Amazing.
- 说出来你可能不信 - 真棒
We were thinking about going to Nicaragua.
我们本来打算去尼加拉瓜呢
I think Nicaragua is less developed.
我觉得尼加拉瓜不太发达啊
- It's a bit underdeveloped. - Right.
- 有点落后呢 - 对
- It's a little more. - Yeah,
- 那地方有点 - 我只是
then, I just don't know if it's safe there.
我只是不知道 不知道那里安不安全
- Yeah, yeah. It's..don't know if it's safe. - You know?
- 对 对 不知道安不安全 - 你知道?
What is that? Is that a script?
那是什么 是剧本吗
- It's a play. - A play?
- 是一部戏 - 一部戏
You better give us all roles!
那你可得给我们都安排个角色啊
Actually, it's a one woman show.
但这是一个女人的独角戏
Wow. Is that gonna happen everytime?
哇哦 以后每次都会这样吗
Wait! It's one way.
等等 是单行道
- Keith. - Come here, man.
- 基斯 - 过来 伙计
- How are you? - Very good, man.
- 怎么样啊最近 - 挺好的 伙计
This is Mia. Mia, Keith.
这位是米娅 米娅 这是基斯
- Hi Mia. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
- 你好 米娅 见到你很高兴 - 我也是
I used to play with this guy.
我以前跟他一起玩音乐的
We went to school together.
我们在一个学校来着
- So how you been brother? - Great.
- 你最近怎么样啊老哥 - 不错
Never been better. How about you?
过得可好了 你呢
I've been really good. Been very busy.
我也挺好的 挺忙的
- I got a new combo. - Okay.
- 新组了一个小乐队 - 好啊
We're looking for keys.
我们还在找键盘手
- Are you kidding me? - No, I'm not kidding.
- 你逗我呢吧 - 没有 真的
- No, I'm good. - You sure? It pays.
- 不必了 我现在挺好的 - 真的吗 有工资的哦
Let's just grab a drink then.
那就一起喝一杯吧
It's been too long.
太久没见了
- Nice to meet you Mia. - Nice to meet you.
- 很高兴认识你 米娅 - 很高兴认识你
- Really? - Yes.
- 真的吗 - 真的
It feels really nostalgic to me.
对我来说挺怀旧的
- That's the point. - Is it too nostalgic?
- 正是如此 - 是不是太怀旧了
- That's... - Are people gonna like it?
- 怎么会 - 观众会喜欢吗
- You always say that. - Well, I truly believe that.
- 你总这么说 - 那是因为 我真这么想
- I made you something. - For what?
- 我给你做了点东西 - 什么
Why does it say "Seb's"?
为什么要写 "塞巴"
'Cause I think you should call it "Seb's".
因为我觉得你的酒吧应该起名叫 "塞巴"
'Cause no one's gonna come to "Chicken on a Stick".
因为没人想去 "鸡肉串" 酒吧
- Is that a music note? Is it an apostrophe? - Yes.
- 这是音符吗 这是一个撇 - 对
That's pretty cool. It's gotta be "Chicken on a Stick".
真棒 但酒吧还是要叫 "鸡肉串"
Because Charlie Parker got his nickname...
因为查理·帕克的外号是
I know because he loves chicken.
我知道是因为他喜欢吃鸡
That's why they call him "Bird".
所以人们才叫他 "鸟人"的
So I'm gonna have chicken, beer, jazz. "Chicken on a Stick"
酒吧里会有鸡肉 啤酒 爵士乐 "鸡肉串"
I know. I think you should drop the chicken,
好吧 我觉得你应该把鸡肉这一项省略掉
and just have drinks and jazz, and...
只留下啤酒 爵士乐 还有
- also there could be... - I'm not dropping the chicken.
- 还可以有 - 我才不会省掉鸡肉呢
You could maybe do it somewhere else.
或者你可以在别的地方试试
It's gotta be the Van Beek.
非范贝克不可
It doesn't have to be the Van Beek.
不用这么钻牛角尖吧
I can't let them samba all over its history.
我可受不了那里一直被桑巴充斥着
- You can let them but you refuse to. - Your play's incredible.
- 你可以放手的 只是你不愿意而已 - 你的戏真的很棒
You know? The whole world from your bedroom.
知道吗 在你的卧室中创作出传世佳作
What else do they want? Who's doing that?
这还不够吗 剧本是谁写的呀
- I'm doing that. - You're doing that.
- 是我写的 - 是你写的啊
Who was that guy in The Lighthouse?
在灯塔酒吧碰见的那人是谁啊
- The guy that offered you the gig? - Keith.
- 就是邀请你去工作的那个人 - 基斯
Yeah. Why was it so weird between you two?
嗯 你们两个怎么怪怪的
It's-it's just always weird with him.
就是他这个人怪怪的
- Really? - Yeah.
- 是吗 - 嗯
But he seemed kinda nice because he did offer you a job.
但他好像人挺好的 毕竟说要给你工作机会嘛
Are you gonna call him?
你会给他打电话吗
- No. No. - All right.
- 不 不会 - 好吧
- Here's what we know. - Yeah.
- 我们现在已知的事情有 - 嗯
It's definitely "Chicken on a Stick"...
酒吧就叫 "鸡肉串"
and your play's gonna be a triumph.
你的戏会大获成功
It's a one woman show.
是一个女人的独角戏
No, I mean I'm acting in it.
不是 我是说我会去演
No, Mom, I'm not getting paid. I'm paying to do it.
没有 妈 我挣不着钱 我是自费去演的
He's great. He's gonna open his own jazz club.
他很好 他打算开家爵士音乐酒吧
Yeah, it's gonna be incredible.
嗯 会很棒的
Uh no. He's-he's nobody yet. He needs um..
呃 没 他就是个普通人 他还需要
He's saving up, I think.
他在攒钱吧可能
No but he doesn't have a steady gig.
不是 他没有固定工作
But he's-he's figuring it out.
但他在努力
It's just been a little too gilly lately.
只是最近不太景气罢了
Mom, he's gonna find a way to open it and you're gonna love it.
妈 他会想办法把酒吧开起来的 你也肯定会喜欢的
Sebastian. Come on in, man.
塞巴斯蒂安 过来吧 伙计
- Thanks for coming. - Thanks for having me.
- 你能来可真好 - 你能招我可真好
I wasn't sure I'd see you today.
我本来可没敢奢望今天能见着你
- So here's the deal. - Okay.
- 情况是这样的 - 嗯
We got distribution with Universal. We got our own imprint.
我们有环球唱片公司做发行商 我们有自己的商标
We're about to go on the road.
我们要去巡演
We can pay you a thousand bucks a week...
一周给你一千美金工资
plus a cut of the ticket revenue and merchandising. Sound good?
外加门票和周边收入的分成 怎么样
- Sebastian? - Yup.
- 塞巴斯蒂安 - 行
- Let's play. - Okay.
- 那开始练吧 - 好
I know. It's different.
我知道 这个不太一样
But you say you want to save jazz.
但你说过你想拯救爵士乐
How are you gonna save jazz if no one's listening?
如果没人听的话 你要怎么拯救
Jazz is dying because of people like you.
就是因为有你这样的人存在爵士乐才会衰亡
You play into 90 year olds at The Lighthouse.
你在灯塔酒吧的听众都是老头老太太
Where are the kids? Where are the young people?
小孩们呢 年轻人呢
You're so obsessed with Kenny Clarke and Thelonious Monk.
你太着迷于肯尼·克拉克和塞隆尼斯·蒙克了
These guys were revolutionaries.
这些人都是改革先驱
How are you going to be a revolutionary,
你这么固守传统
if you're such a traditionalist?
怎么可能成为改革先驱呢
You holding on to the past, but jazz is about the future.
你太执着于过去 但爵士乐最重要的是未来
I know. The other guy, he wasn't as good as you.
我知道 另一个人没你厉害
But you're a pain in the ass, man.
但你这性子太不讨喜了 老哥
∮ City of stars Are you shining just for me? ∮
繁星之城 你是否只为我闪耀
∮ City of stars There's so much that I can't see ∮
繁星之城 世间有太多不可明了
∮ I felt it from the first embrace I shared with you ∮
自初次拥抱 我便清楚明了
∮ That now our dreams they've finally come true ∮
梦想即是彼此 胜过人间无数
∮ Just one thing everybody wants ∮
世人追寻的极乐之土
∮ There in the bars ∮
灯红酒绿
∮ And through the smokescreen ∮
如堕烟海
∮ Of the crowded restaurants ∮
熙攘纷扰
∮ Yes, all we're looking for is love from someone else ∮
我们唯一的追寻 是爱在灯火阑珊
∮ - A rush - A glance ∮
- 萍水相逢 - 一眼万年
∮ - A touch - A dance ∮
- 肌肤相亲 - 翩跹共舞
∮ A look in somebody's eyes ∮
眼底柔情似水
∮ To light up the skies ∮
心底寒天回春
∮ To open the world and send it reeling ∮
世界千旋万转 宇宙变了模样
∮ A voice that says, "I'll be here and you'll be alright" ∮
低声轻喃 没关系 我伴你同在
∮ I don't care if I know just where I will go ∮
我也毫不在意 未来去向何方
∮ 'Cause all that I need's this crazy feeling ∮
只因我心所愿 唯有纵情一场
∮ The rat-tat-tat on my heart ∮
心动怦然
∮ I think I want it to stay ∮
令我眷恋不放
∮ City of stars Are you shining just for me? ∮
繁星之城啊 你是否只为我闪耀
∮ You never shined so brightly ∮
你从未如此明亮
∮ I don't know why I keep moving my body ∮
我不知道为何不肯停歇
∮ I don't know if this is wrong or if it's right ∮
我不知道到底是对是错
∮ I don't know if there's a beat, or something's taking over me ∮
我不知道是心的震动或是魂的遁逃
∮ And I just know... ∮
我只知道
∮ I'll feel so good tonight ∮
今夜注定美妙
∮ I don't know what your name is but I like it ∮
我不知道你的名字 但我已然沉沦
∮ I've been thinking 'bout some things ∮
我有千般设想
∮ I don't know what you came to do, but I wanna do it with you ∮
我不知道你的目的 但我愿伴卿旁
∮ And I just know... ∮
我只知道
∮ I'll feel so good tonight ∮
今夜注定美妙
∮ Oh, if we keep on dancing ∮
哦 我们逍遥共舞
∮ Take our rhythm to new heights ∮
一起攀上高峰
∮ Feel the heat of passion, baby Light up the night ∮
热情洋溢 宝贝 点亮整个夜空
∮ We could start a fire ∮
激情炙热如火
∮ Come on, let it burn baby ∮
来啊 纵情快活吧宝贝
∮ We could start a fire ∮
激情炙热如火
∮ Let the tables turn baby ∮
肆意造作吧宝贝
∮ We could start a fire ∮
激情炙热如火
∮ I just know I feel so good ∮
我只知道我逍遥快活
∮ Don't you know I feel so good ∮
你也知道我逍遥快活
∮ I just know I feel so good ∮
我只知道我逍遥快活
∮ If this turns into a riot ∮
会是混乱还是挥霍
∮ Lets get reckless, tear this place down to the floor ∮
我只要肆意妄为纵情享乐
∮ Turn the music way up loud ∮
音乐轰鸣激情四射
∮ Can't nobody stop us now ∮
没人能阻止我们热情似火
∮ I just know I feel so good... ∮
我只知道我逍遥快活
∮ I just know I feel so good... ∮
我只知道我逍遥快活
∮ We could start a fire ∮
激情炙热如火
∮ Come on, let it burn baby ∮
来啊 纵情快活吧宝贝
∮ We could start a fire ∮
激情炙热如火
∮ Let the tables turn baby ∮
肆意造作吧宝贝
∮ We could start a fire ∮
激情炙热如火
∮ I just know I feel so good ∮
我只知道我逍遥快活
∮ Don't you know I feel so good ∮
你也知道我逍遥快活
∮ Don't you know, don't you know? ∮
你知道的 你知道的
I'm not sure where you are right now. I think Boston.
我不知道你现在在哪 我觉得是波士顿
Maybe Dallas, I don't know.
也可能是达拉斯 我不确定
I haven't heard from you in a little while...
有一段时间没听到你的消息了
I gotta leave first thing in the morning,
我一大早就得走
but I just-I had to see you.
但是 我就想看看你
It's so nice to be home.
回家的感觉真好
I'm so glad you're home.
你能回家我很开心
How's the play going?
你的戏怎么样了
- Because... what if people show up? - Pishi kaka.
- 因为 万一有人来看呢 - 扯淡
You're nervous about what they think?
你为别人的想法而紧张
I'm nervous to do it.
我为演戏这件事紧张
I'm nervous to get up on that stage...
我很怕站在舞台上
and perform for people.
向大家表演
I mean, I don't need to say that to you.
我是说 我不该跟你说的
- It's gonna be incredible. - You don't get it but I'm terrified.
- 肯定会很棒的 - 你不明白 可我是真的怕
They should be lucky to see it. I can't wait.
人们能看到你的戏那是三生有幸 我可急死了
When do you leave? In the morning?
你什么时候走 明天早上
- Boise? - Boise.
- 博伊斯 - 博伊斯
- To Boise? - Yeah. You can knock it off your bucket list.
- 到博伊斯吗 - 对 这样你 "生前必做的事清单" 上就少了一条了
Oh. That would be really exciting. I wish I could.
哦 那还挺不错的 真能去就好了
What are you doing after the tour?
巡演之后你要干嘛
- Come to Boise? - Yeah.
- 去博伊斯吗 - 嗯
'Cause I have to rehearse.
因为我要排练
Yeah but can't you rehearse anywhere?
好吧 但你到哪不都能排练吗
Well, all my stuff is here and it's in two weeks.
我的各种准备的东西都在这 还有两周就要正式演出了
So I don't think really think that would be...
所以我真觉得这不是
- the best idea right now, but... - Right.
- 目前最好的选择 - 嗯
We're just gonna have to try and see each other,
那我们就要想办法才能见上一面了
you know, so that we see each other.
你懂的 这样才能见面
I know but when are you done?
我知道 你什么时候结束
What do you mean? I mean...
你是什么意思 我
When you're finish with the whole tour?
你什么时候结束巡演
After we finish, we're gonna go to recording
结束之后 我们要去录唱片
and then we'll go back on tour.
之后继续巡演
You know, we tour so we can make the records...
你懂的 我们巡演是为了录唱片
so we can go back to tour the record.
所以我们要继续巡演
So it's like the long haul?
所以这就是个长期差事咯
What do you mean the "Long haul"?
什么意思
I mean the long haul that you're gonna stay in this band...
长期差事就是说 你要待在这个乐队里
I mean, what did you think I was going to do?
那你以为我是要做什么
I hadn't really thought it through.
我还没想过
I didn't know that the band...
我没想到这个乐队
- You didn't think we would be successful. - would be important.
- 你没想到我们会成功 - 会变得这么重要
No, that's not really what I mean. I just mean that y-you...
不是 我不是这个意思 我是说 你
I mean... You'll be on tour for what? Months now? Years?
我是说 你要巡演多久 几个月 几年
Yeah I don't mean-this is it...
嗯 我不是 就是这样
I mean, this is-it could feasibly be-yeah for..
我是说 这 其实是 嗯
I could be on tour with this...
我会出差
For a couple of years at least, just this record.
最少几年吧 为了这张唱片的话
Do you like the music you're playing?
你喜欢这种音乐吗
I don't know... what-what it matters.
我不知道 这有什么意义
Well, it matters because...
我觉得还是挺有意义的 因为
if you're going to give up your dream. I think it matters...
你会为此放弃你的梦想 我觉得重要的是
that you like what you're playing
你喜欢你现在所演奏的音乐
on the road for years.
毕竟演出会持续很多年嘛
Do you like the music that I play?
你喜欢我演奏的这种音乐吗
I just didn't think that you did.
我只是觉得你可能不喜欢
You know, you said Keith is the worst
你说过 你挺讨厌基斯的
And now you're gonna be on
但现在你可是将要
tour with him for years, so I just didn't...
与他共事多年呢 所以我觉得
I don't know what-What are
我不知道你 你是
- you doing right now? - know if you were happy.
- 你现在在干嘛 - 我不知道你是不是真的高兴
- Why are you doing this? - I don't
- 你为什么要这样 - 我不
- What do you mean "Why are you doing this"? - I thought you wanted me to do this
- 我为什么要哪样 - 我以为你想要我这么做的
and it just sounds like now you don't want me to do it.
但是现在看来你又不想让我这么做了
What do you mean I wanted you to do this?
为什么说我想要你这么做
This is what you wanted for me.
这不正是你的愿望吗
To be in this band?
让你加入乐队
To be in a band to have a steady job. You know.
加入乐队 有份稳定的工作 对吧
T-to be... you know.
让我 你懂的
Of course, I wanted you to have a steady job...
是啊 我是想让你有稳定工作
so that you can take care of
这样你就能顾好你自己
yourself and your life and you could start your club.
能衣食无忧 然后开家爵士酒吧
Yes so I'm doing that so I don't
是啊 我不是正在努力吗 所以
understand-I mean why aren't we celebrating?
我不懂 为什么不能开开心心的呢
Why aren't you starting your club?
那你为什么不开酒吧了
You said yourself no one wants to go to that club.
你自己说的没人想去
No one wants to go to a club called "Chicken on a Stick".
没人想去 "鸡肉串" 酒吧
So change the name!
那你倒是改个名字啊
Well, no one likes jazz! Not even you!
没人喜欢爵士乐 连你也是
I do like jazz now because of you!
我现在喜欢爵士乐 就因为你啊
And this is what I thought you wanted me to do!
我以为这就是你想我去做的
What am I supposed to do? Go back to playing Jingle Bells?
那我该怎么办 回去弹《铃儿响叮当》吗
I'm not saying that! I'm saying why don't you take...
我不是这个意思 我是说你为什么不
Scrutting pennies so I can...
一点点攒钱然后
what you've made and start the club!
回归梦想 开俱乐部呢
start a club that no one wants to go?
开一间没人想去的俱乐部吗
People will wanna go to it...
会有人去的
because you're passionate about it...
只要你对它怀有热情
and people love what other people are passionate about.
人们就喜欢充满热情的事物
You remind people of what
你能让人们想起
- they've forgotten. - Not in my experience.
- 他们遗忘的美好 - 我不这么认为
Well, whatever alright. It's-it's time to grow up, you know.
随你怎么说吧 但是时候成熟点了
I have a steady job, this is what I'm doing.
现在的情况是 我有一份稳定的工作
And now all of a sudden if you had these problems,
而突然之间 你就冒出了这些质疑
I wish you would've said them earlier...
我希望你可以在
Before I signed on the goddamn dotted line!
我签名卖身之前就提出来
I'm pointing out that you had a
我只是想说
dream that you followed, that you were sticking...
你曾经有过一个追逐的梦想 坚持的梦想
This is the dream! This is the dream!
这就是梦想啊 现在我就在实现梦想啊
- This is not your dream! - Guys like me...
- 这不是你的梦想 - 很多像我这样的人
work their whole lives to be in something that's successful,
奋斗一辈子 就为了能有一份成功的事业
that people like. You know?
为大家所认可喜爱
I mean, I'm finally in something th-th-th-th-that people enjoy.
我意思是 我终于做了人们会喜欢的音乐
Since when do you care about being liked?
你什么时候倒开始在乎别人喜不喜欢了
Just because I don't enjoy it, it doesn't matter.
即使我自己不喜欢也没关系
Why do you care so much you about being liked?
你为什么那么在乎别人的观点
You are an actress! What are you talking about?
你自己还是个演员呢 你说呢
Maybe you just liked me when I was on my ass...
或许你就是喜欢我穷困潦倒的样子
because it made you feel better about yourself.
那样能让你自我感觉良好一点
- Are you kidding? - No.
- 你是在开玩笑吗 - 不是
Okay fellas. I'll-see you tomorrow.
好了大伙们 明天见
- Sebastian? - Yeah?
- 塞巴斯蒂安 - 嗯
You're good for tonight, right?
你今晚来的 是吧
- What are you talking about? - At 7, the photo shoot.
- 你在说什么 - 七点 摄影棚
For Mojo. You good?
魔咒杂志的拍摄 你能来吗
- I thought that was next Thursday. - No, it's tonight.
- 我还以为是下周四 - 是今晚
- Tonya, give me the other camera! - What's wrong with that?
- 托尼亚 给我拿另一部相机来 - 那部怎么了
"What's wrong with that"? Oh I don't
"那部怎么了" 你说呢
know-It does not bloody work! That's what's wrong with it!
那部用不了啊 还那部怎么了
Alright trumpet, that's lovely!
好的 小号手 可以
Lovely! Beautiful! Beautiful!
很好 漂亮 漂亮
Okay, keyboard. Okay, look up.
来 键盘手 来 抬头
That's good. That's good. That's lovely!
很好很好 好看
Wonderful. Okay, cut the music!
很不错 好 把音乐关了
That is lovely! That's lovely.
很好 很好
Okay, now look. Now bite your lip like this...
好的 听我说 你这样咬住嘴唇
like you're concentrating on something,
摆出一副很专注的样子
I don't know, like a piece of your music.
比如说 在弹一首曲子
- Bite my what? - Your lip. Bite your lip.
- 咬什么 - 嘴唇 咬嘴唇
That's good. That's great. Beautiful.
很好 很棒 漂亮
Okay. Now, just move your glasses down on your nose.
好了 现在 把眼镜放到鼻子上
A little bit further. Just a little bit touch further.
再下一点 再下一点
Keep your head down, but look up at me. Look sort of moody.
低头 但眼睛朝上看着我 带点情绪
Yeah! That is beautiful! That is great!
没错 很好 漂亮
Okay, turn on the keyboard on live!
好了 把键盘的音乐接上
You want to hear the keyboard?
你是要我弹琴吗
No. You don't have to bite your lip now.
你现在不用咬唇了
Well, you should play something.
行 你弹点东西吧
Play something, you know. Anything.
随便弹点什么都行
You're pianist, aren't you? Play something.
你不是个键盘手吗 随便弹一首
That's great! That's beautiful. That's lovely. Oh, that's good.
很好 漂亮 很不错
Now, don't stop. Keep playing.
别停 继续
Come on, just keep playing. That was great!
继续弹 很好
Shoot myself in the head.
我都想自挂东南枝了
She's not even good. And the window thing...
她太差劲了 还有那个窗户
- What was that? - Yes.
- 那是什么东西啊 - 就是
What did she do with the window?
她要那窗户干什么
Oh my God! Don't quit your day job.
天哪 还是回去打工吧
Mia. I'm so sorry.
米娅 我很抱歉
Just tell me how it went? How was it?
告诉我怎么样了 演出怎么样了
I'm sorry I missed your play.
我不应该错过你的演出
- I'm sorry I didn't come. - You're sorry. You're sorry.
- 我很抱歉我没赶上 - 你很抱歉 你很抱歉
- You're sorry. - Let me make it up to you.
- 你很抱歉 - 让我弥补你
Let me make it up to you. Okay?
给我机会弥补你 好吗
- I don't blame you if... - It's over.
- 我不会怪你 - 结束了
- What is? - It's over.
- 什么结束了 - 结束了
I'm done embarrassing myself. I'm done. I'm done.
我受够自取其辱了 我真的受够了
- Nobody showed up. - So what?
- 都没人来看 - 那又怎么样
I can't pay back the theater! This is so...
我没法付钱给剧院 这太
I'm gonna go home for a while.
我要回家待一会儿
- I'll come see you tomorrow. - No, I'm going "Home" Home.
- 我明天去找你 - 不 我是回老家那个家
- This is home. - No, it's not anymore.
- 这里就是你的家啊 - 不再是了
- Yep? - Hi. I'm trying to reach a Mia Dolan.
- 什么事 - 嗨 我想找米娅·杜兰
Yeah, she said if she's not on her cell,
我知道 但她之前说找不到她的话
I'm told I might find her here.
可以联系你
- Okay well, if you do talk to her... - I won't.
- 好吧 如果你见到她的话 - 见不到
could you tell her Jane and
你能否转达她
Amy Brandt casting is trying to reach her.
简恩和艾米·布兰德选角团队在找她
What the hell is that?
那是什么声音
Stop that fucking noise!
别按喇叭了
Why did you come here?
你来这里干什么
Because I have good news.
因为我有个好消息
- Amy Brandt, the casting director. - Yeah?
- 艾米·布兰德 那个选角导演 - 怎么
She was at your play and she loved it.
她去看了你的独角戏 她很喜欢
And she loved it so much...
她喜欢到
That she wants you to come in tomorrow and audition for this...
想让你明天过去试镜她手上的
huge movie that she's got.
一部大电影
I'm not going to that.
我不去了
- I'm not going to that. - What?
- 我不会去的 - 什么
That one's gonna be... No. That one's gonna be...
最后肯定是 最后肯定是
That will kill me.
失败的痛苦会折磨死我的
- What?! - What?
- 什么 - 什么
- What? Stop! - No!
- 什么 嘘 - 不
- You have to be quiet. - If you want me to be quiet..
- 你小点声 - 如果你想我小点声
- You're gonna wake up the neighbors. - you have to make sense.
- 你会吵醒邻居的 - 你就给我讲清楚
If you want me to be quiet, you're gonna have make some goddamn sense.
如果你想我小点声 你就给我好好讲清楚
They're gonna call-they're gonna call the police.
他们要报警了
I've been to a million of
我已经去了
auditions and the same thing happens every time!
无数次试镜 但结果都一样
Where I get interrupted because someone wants to get a sandwich!
不是有人想吃三明治就打断我
Or I'm crying and they start laughing!
就是我在哭的时候他们在笑
Or there's people sitting in the waiting room...
或是等待室里坐了一堆人
and they're and they're...
而她们
like me but prettier...
都比我好看
and better at the-because maybe I'm not good enough!
都比我厉害 也许因为我根本就不够好
- Yes, you are. - No.
- 不是的 你很棒 - 不
- Maybe I'm not. - You are.
- 我不够好 - 你很棒
Maybe I'm one of those people who always wanted to do it...
或许我只是爱做梦的芸芸众生之一
but it's like a pipe dream for me, you know?
却迟迟才发现那不过是一场黄粱美梦
You said it: You change your dreams and then you grow up.
是你说的 换个梦想 脚踏实地
Maybe I'm one of those people and I'm not supposed to.
或许我只是做着不该有的梦
And I can go back to school
我可以回到校园
and find something else that I'm supposed to do.
做些我该做的事
'Cause I left to do that...
我离开校园
and it's been six years and I don't wanna do it anymore.
已经六年了 我要放弃了
- Why what? - Why don't you wanna do it anymore?
- 什么为什么 - 为什么你要放弃
Because I think it hurts a little bit too much.
因为屡试屡败太痛苦了
I'm not a baby. I'm trying to grow up.
我不是孩子 我在努力成长
You are. You're crying like a baby.
你就是 哭得跟个孩子一样
And you have an audition tomorrow at 5:30.
你明天五点三十分的试镜
I'll be out front at 8:00 am.
我早上八点在门口等你
You'll be out front or not. I don't know.
你会不会出来 我不知道
How did you find me here?
你怎么找到我的
The house in front of the library.
图书馆前的房子
- I got coffee. - Okay, great.
- 我买了咖啡 - 很好
Hi, Mia. I'm Amy and this is Frank.
嗨 米娅 我是艾米 这位是弗兰克
- Hi, how are you? - Pleasure to meet you.
- 你好 - 很高兴见到你
- I'm glad we found you. - Me too.
- 幸好我们联系上了 - 我也是
The film shoots in Paris and we don't have a script.
电影会在巴黎拍摄 我们目前还没剧本
It's gonna be a process.
那会是个循序渐进的过程
We're gonna build the character around the actress.
我们将基于演员自身来构造角色
It's a three-month rehearsal and a four-month shoot.
三个月彩排 四个月拍摄
And we thought you could just tell us a story.
我们想你来和我们讲个故事
- About? - Just tell us anything.
- 关于什么 - 什么都行
- Anything? - Yes. Tell us a story. You're a storyteller.
- 什么都行 - 是的 讲个故事 你很会讲故事
Whenever you're ready.
随时可以开始
My aunt used to live in Paris.
我阿姨以前住在巴黎
I remember, she used to come home and she would tell us...
我记得 她回家时 她会和我们说
These stories about being abroad and...
那些异乡的故事
I remember she told us that she jumped into the river once...
我记得她说 她曾经跳过一次河
∮ And tumbled into... ∮
随波没入
∮ The water was freezing ∮
河水刺骨如冰
∮ She spent a month sneezing ∮
整月鼻涕流涟
∮ But said she would do it again ∮
但她仍想再试一遍
∮ Here's to the ones who dream ∮
此致有梦之人
∮ Foolish as they may seem ∮
追梦或显愚笨
∮ Here's to the hearts that ache ∮
此致伤痛之心
∮ Here's to the mess we made ∮
此致过往不堪
∮ She captured a feeling Sky with no ceiling ∮
她捕捉片刻冲动 眼前天空无垠
∮ The sunset inside a frame ∮
窗含日落西岭
∮ She lived in her liquor And died with a flicker ∮
她终日以酒度日 如风中烛般消陨
∮ I'll always remember the flame ∮
我却不忘她燃烧的瞬间
∮ Here's to the ones who dream ∮
此致有梦之人
∮ Foolish as they may seem ∮
追梦或显愚笨
∮ Here's to the hearts that ache ∮
此致伤痛之心
∮ Here's to the mess we made ∮
此致过往不堪
∮ "A bit of madeness is key" ∮
人生须尽兴
∮ "To give us new colors to see" ∮
方得新际遇
∮ "Who knows where it will lead us?" ∮
谁知此路何方
∮ "And that's why they need us" ∮
世界正需疯狂
∮ Bring on the rebels ∮
共起身与世对抗
∮ The ripples from pebbles ∮
看那一石激层浪
∮ The painters, and poets, and plays ∮
书画戏剧皆回响
∮ And here's to the fools who dream ∮
此致追梦愚人
∮ Crazy as they may seem ∮
他人笑尔疯癫
∮ Here's to the hearts that break ∮
此致破碎之心
∮ Here's to the mess we made ∮
此致过往不堪
∮ I trace it all back to then ∮
我沿着回忆追溯
∮ Her, and the snow, and the Seine ∮
伊人 寒冬 塞纳河畔
∮ Smiling trough it ∮
回首笑看
∮ She said she'd do it ∮
她说仍愿
When do you find out?
什么时候知道结果
They said the next couple of days.
他们说过几天吧
But I'm not expecting to find anything out.
但我不抱希望了
- You're gonna get it. - I really might not.
- 你会拿到的 - 真的不可能
- Yes, you are. - I don't want to be disappointed.
- 你会拿到的 - 我不想再失望了
I know. I know these things.
我知道你会的
- Where are we? - I know.
- 我说我们之间 - 我知道
I don't think we could do anything, because when you get this...
我觉得我们不能怎么办 因为当你拿到这个
- If I get this. - When you get this...
- 如果我拿到 - 当你拿到这个角色
You gotta give it everything you got.
你就要全力以赴
Everything. It's your dream.
倾尽所有 这是你的梦想
What are you gonna do?
那你呢
I gotta follow my own plan. You know?
我会跟着自己的计划走
Stay here and get my own thing going.
留在这里 拼搏事业
You'll be in Paris. Good jazz there.
你会在巴黎 那里的爵士乐很不错
And you love jazz now.
而你现在也爱上爵士乐了
I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.
我们只能顺其自然了
I'll always gonna love you.
我会一直爱你的
I'll always gonna love you too.
我也会一直爱你
- It's the worst. - Yeah.
- 这景色太糟了 - 是啊
I've never been here during the day.
我还没白天来过这
- Hi. Can I have two iced coffees, please. - Right. Of course.
- 你好 我要两杯冰咖啡 - 好的 马上来
- On us. - Oh, no thank you. I insist.
- 本店请客 - 不用了 谢谢 我自己付吧
Sounds good. Harris did a good job.
听起来不错 哈里斯调得很好啊
It took him long enough.
他调了很长时间
He always does. Signature time.
他总是如此 签个字
It's not doing too bad, Seb.
情况不错啊 塞巴斯蒂安
"Not too bad" Is great.
不错就是很好了
- See you tonight. - See you tonight.
- 今晚见 - 今晚见
- How was your day? - Good.
- 今天过得怎么样 - 很好啊
- How is she? - She's great.
- 她呢 - 她很好
- Yeah? - Yeah, come on.
- 是吗 - 是啊 过来
I didn't think you were gonna be home yet.
我以为你还没到家呢
- Are you drawing? - Yeah.
- 你在画画吗 - 是啊
Can I help? You know I love to draw.
我能帮忙吗 你知道我很喜欢画画的
Okay Chelsea, we're gonna go. Are you good?
好了 切尔西 我们出门了 你们可以吗
- We're good. - You need anything?
- 我们没事的 - 你要什么吗
- Say "Bye bye, Mommy." - Sleep well.
- 和妈妈拜拜 - 晚安
- Bye, Mommy. - Have fun with Chelsea.
- 拜拜 妈咪 - 和切尔西好好玩哟
- Have fun. Bye, Mia. - Bye. Thank you so much.
- 玩的开心 拜 米娅 - 拜拜 谢谢你啦
- Good night guys. Bye sweetie! - Good night.
- 晚安咯 拜拜 宝贝 - 晚安
What if we miss this? What do you wanna tell Natalie?
如果我们错过了怎么办 你要和娜塔莉怎么说
- Maybe we'll just see her back in New York. - Okay.
- 或者我们下次在纽约再见吧 - 也行
- I do not miss this. - It is bad.
- 我可不怀念堵车 - 是很堵
Do you just wanna pull off here and go to dinner?
要不要在这边停车找点吃的
- Sure yeah. Yeah. - Yeah. Okay.
- 好啊 - 那走吧
Do you wanna check it out?
想去看看吗
This place is pretty cool.
这地方挺别致的
Cal Bennett on the sax!
萨克斯手 卡尔·班内特
Javier Gonzalez on trumpet.
小号手哈维尔·冈萨雷斯
The lovely Nedra Wheeler on bass.
高超贝斯手尼德拉·惠勒
The one and only Clifton "Fou Fou" Eddie on drums!
还有绝无仅有的鼓手埃迪
And a little too good on the piano...
还有我得小心提防
So good that he's gonna own this place if I'm not careful,
不然会被他抢走店面的天才钢琴家
Khirye Tyler, everybody.
凯尔·泰勒 大家鼓掌
I just heard you play and I wanted to...
我刚听你弹琴 我想说
You want to stay through another?
你想留下来再听一首吗
No, we should go.
不了 我们走吧
One, two... one, two, three, four.
一 二 一 二 三 四