蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士 The Dark Knight

上映日期: 2,008

语言: 英语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 克里斯托弗·诺兰

演员: 克里斯蒂安·贝尔 / 希斯·莱杰 / 艾伦·艾克哈特 / 迈克尔·凯恩 / 玛吉·吉伦哈尔 / 加里·奥德曼 / 摩根·弗里曼 / 莫尼克·加布里埃拉·库尔内 / 罗恩·迪恩 / 基里安·墨菲 / 黄


台词
声明:本字幕由首发影视论坛门户站原创制作欢迎登录首发影视论坛www.ShowFa.tv
翻译:番薯 nicole 简简 咔嘎 钰灵 麦格 PloarNight校对: 简简 美景 PloarNight 时间轴: 美景压制: 灵溪 字幕总监: 美景
Three of a kind, let's do this. that's it? three guys?
-三个臭皮匠 开工吧 -什么? 就三人?
Two guys on the roof. every guy gets a share. five shares is plenty.
-房顶上还有俩人 事后五人分成 -五分之一足够了
Six shares. don't forget the guy who planned the job.
是六人分成 别忘了幕后策划
He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice.
他以为能坐享其成?
- I know why they call him the Joker. why do they call him the Joker?
-我知道大家为何叫他小丑了 -为何?
I heard he wears makeup. makeup?
-我听说他一直化着妆 -化妆?
Yeah, to scare people. you know, war paint.
嗯 为了吓吓人 就像战士抹油彩
All right, everybody, hands up, heads down!
大家都听着! 举起手来! 低下头!
I said, hands up, heads down!
我说了 双手举过头!
Let's go, pal, I'm making a withdrawal here.
-放轻松 伙计 -我是来取款的
- I said, hands up! - no!
-我说了 举起手! -不!
Here comes the silent alarm.
这就是无声报警器来着
And there it goes.
我来搞定
Heads down!
低下头!
All right, tootsie, you're taking a dive with me.
好了 亲爱的 你给我趴下吧
- down! I said, stay down there! don't hurt me!
-趴下! 我说了别乱动! -请别伤害我
Funny, it didn't dial 911. it was trying to reach a private number.
有趣 竟然不是拨报警电话 而转到私人号码
Is it a problem? no, I'm done here.
-有什么问题么? -没 我搞定了
Sit down! down!
坐下! 坐下!
Down! I said, stay down there!
趴下! 我说了都别动!
Obviously we don't want you doing anything with your hands...
很显然我希望你们别乱动
...other than holding on for dear life.
否则小命不保了
On the ground! stay on the ground!
趴下! 都趴下!
Nobody make a move! nobody! stay down!
谁都不许动! 都不许动!
You have any idea who you're stealing from?
你们知道在抢谁的钱么?
- you and your friends are dead. he's out, right?
-你们死定了 -他没子弹了吧?
What...?
什么...?
Where did you learn to count?
你会数数么?
They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts.
这门上有5000伏的高压电
What kind of bank does that?
这是什么银行啊?
A mob bank. I guess the Joker's as crazy as they say.
流氓银行 我猜小丑跟传闻中一样疯狂
Where's the alarm guy?
拆报警器的人呢?
Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.
老板说等他干完就解决掉
One less share, right?
少个人分钱 对吧?
Funny, he told me something similar.
有趣 他也跟我这么说的
He what? no! no!
啥? 不 不要!
That's a lot of money.
钱真多啊
If this Joker guy was so smart, he'd have had us bring a bigger car.
若小丑真够聪明 就该弄辆大车
I'm betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.
我打赌小丑吩咐你装好钱就杀了我
No, no, no, I kill the bus driver.
不不不 我要杀的是校车司机
Bus driver?
校车司机?
What bus driver?
哪儿来的校车司机?
School's out. time to go.
放学了 该走了
That guy's not getting up, is he?
这家伙再也起不来了吧?
That's a lot of money.
钱可真不少
What happened to the rest of the guys?
其他人都去哪儿了?
You think you're smart, huh?
你以为自己很聪明是吧?
The guy that hired youse...
雇你们做事的人...
...he'll just do the Same to you.
同样会杀了你
Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things.
曾经镇上的罪犯还有信仰
Honor...
荣誉...
...respect.
尊重...
Look at you. what do you believe in, huh?
看看你 你有信仰么?
What do you believe in?!
你相信什么?!
I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...
我相信杀不死你的 会让你变得更...
...stanger.
诡异
Mr. mayor, you were elected in a campaign to clean up the city.
市长先生 你是为了清剿城市犯罪而被选举出来
- when are you gonna start? I already have.
-您准备何时行动? -我已经开始了
Like this batman.
像是蝙蝠侠么
We're hearing he's doing good, criminals are running scared.
我们听说他伸张正义 罪犯被吓得逃窜
- no, man. I don't like it tonight. - what are you, superstitious?
-不行 伙计 今晚不行 -你这算什么? 迷信么?
You got more chance of winning the powerball than running into him.
你遇上他的几率比中彩票还小
That's not true. our men in the major crimes unit are close to an arrest.
不是的 我们重案组的人已经很接近了...
Hey, Wuertz, mayor says you're closing in on the batman.
嘿 伍尔兹 市长说你要逮到蝙蝠侠了?
The investigation is ongoing.
调查仍在进行中
The process of cleaning up the streets is a long one.
街头清剿行动正在进行
I pledged in my campaign, uh, to have...
我以我的当选为赌注...
Ever intending to see your wife again, lieutenant?
还想见一面妻子么? 中尉
I thought you had to go look after your mother, detective.
我以为你照顾你母亲去了 探员
Checked her back into the hospital.
我把她送回医院了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
- so he hasn't shown up? - he often doesn't.
-他还未出现? -他时常这样
I like reminding everybody he's out there.
我喜欢提醒大家他的存在
Why wouldn't he come?
为何他不出现?
Hopefully...
希望...
...because he's busy.
是因为他太忙了
That's why we bring dogs.
这就是为何要带上狗
- my little princes. please.
-我的小公主 -求求你
Please, they're crawling in my mouth. please, I beg you, get them off.
求求你 它们在我嘴里蠕动 求求你了 弄走它
Look what your drugs do to my customers.
看看你的毒品害我客人成这样
Buyer beware.
买者自担风险
I told you my compound would take you places.
我有说过我的货会给你幻觉
I never said they'd be places you wanted to go.
但从未说过那会是你想要的
My business, repeat customers.
我的生意是需要回头客的
You don't like what I have to offer...
你若不喜欢我的货...
...you can buy from someone else.
你可以找别家买啊
Assuming batman left anyone to buy from.
前提是蝙蝠侠手下还有漏网之鱼
My dogs are hungry.
我的狗可是饿急了
Pity there's only one of you.
可惜只有你一个人
What...? that's not him.
什么...? 那不是蝙蝠侠
Loose the dogs!
放狗!
That's more like it.
这才是他的作风
Don't let me find you out here again.
别让我再看见你们
- we're trying to help you. I don't need help.
-我们想帮你 -我不需要帮助!
Not my diagnosis.
我看不然
What gives you the right? what's the difference between you and me?
你有什么牛气的? 咱俩间有何不同?
I'm not wearing hockey pads.
我可不穿曲棍球垫肩
Everybody back now!
所有人都退后
He can't resist showing us his face.
他故意暴露他的扮相
What's he hiding under that makeup?
化妆下面掩藏的又是什么?
Uh, can we get a minute, people, please?
伙计们 能请离开下么?
Him again. who are the others?
又是他 其他帮凶的身份呢?
Another bunch of smalltimers.
一群无关紧要的小虾米
Some of the marked bills I gave you.
这些是我给你的有标记的钱
My detectives have been making drug buys with them.
我的探员们一直在和他们进行毒品交易
This bank was another drop for the mob. that makes five.
这家银行帮他们洗黑钱 这是第五家
- we found the bulk of their dirty cash. - time to move in.
-我们找到大量黑钱 -该介入了
We'd have to hit all banks simultaneously. swat teams, backup.
我们要同时审查所有银行 特警队作后援
What about this Joker guy?
这个叫小丑的怎么办?
One man or the entire mob? he can wait.
跟一大群抢匪相比 他可以暂缓
When the new da hears about this, he'll want in.
等新的地方检察官听说了 他也要加入的
- do you trust him? - be hard to keep him out.
-你信任他么? -我很难阻止他介入
I hear he's as stubborn as you are.
我听说他和你一样固执
Be nice when Wayne manor's rebuilt.
维恩庄园重建后肯定很漂亮
You can swap not sleeping in a penthouse...
但不论是庄园还是公寓...
...for not sleeping in a mansion.
你都不会睡在里面
Whenever you stitch yourself up, you do make a bloody mess.
每次你给自己缝针都弄得血肉模糊
Yeah. it makes me learn from my mistakes.
是啊 这才让我从失误里吸取教训
You ought to be pretty knowledgeable by now, then.
那你现在应该经验丰富
My armor.
我的那堆盔甲
I'm carrying too much weight. I need to be... I need to be faster.
行头太重 我得...变得更轻快些
I'm sure mr. Fox can oblige.
我相信福克斯先生可以解决
- did you get mauled by a tiger? - it was a dog.
-你被老虎咬伤了? -是狗
- huh? - it was a big dog.
-啊? -很大很大的狗
There were more copycats last night, Alfred, with guns.
昨晚模仿者更多了 阿尔弗雷德 还带着枪呢
Why not hire them, take the weekend off?
何不雇他们来干? 给自己放个假
That wasn't exactly what I had in mind...
我有说过想激励大众...
...when I said I wanted to inspire people.
但可不是用这种方式
I know.
我明白
But things have improved.
不过情况有所好转
Look at the new district attorney.
看看新来的地方检察官
I am, closely.
我正密切关注着
Need to know if he can be trusted.
得看看他是否值得信任
Are you interested in his character or his social circle?
你是关心他的人品还是社交圈子?
Who Rachel spends her time with is her business.
瑞秋和谁在一起是她自己的事
I trust you don't have me followed on my day off.
我相信我休假的时候你没跟踪我
If you ever took one, I might.
若你真休假了 我会考虑的
Know your limits, master Wayne.
认清自己的极限 维恩先生
Batman has no limits.
蝙蝠侠可没有极限
- well, you do, sir. - well, can't afford to know them.
-而您有 先生 -我可不期望那天到来
And what's gonna happen on the day that you find out?
等那天来临了你要怎么办呢?
We all know how much you like to say "i told you so."
我俩都清楚你喜欢说"我早提醒过你"
On that day, master Wayne, even I won't want to.
真到那一天 维恩先生 我甚至都不会说了
Probably.
或许
Sorry I'm late, folks.
对不起 大伙 我知道了
- where were you? - worried you'd have to step up?
-你去哪儿了? -你担心得自己独当一面?
- Harvey, I know these briefs backwards. - well, then...
-哈维 这些讼诉材料我倒背如流 -那么...
...fair's fair.
为公平起见
Heads, I'll take it. tails, he's all yours.
正面我上 背面你上
Yeah? you wanna flip a coin to see who leads?
真的? 你想用硬币决定?
My father's lucky coin. as I recall, it got me my first date with you.
家传幸运硬币 我记得它实现了我俩首次约会
I wouldn't leave something like that up to chance.
我可不会全凭运气做事
I don't. I make my own luck.
我不是 我自己制造运气
All rise. the honorable judge freel presiding.
全体起立 尊敬的富里尔法官入庭
I thought the da just played golf with the mayor.
我以为地方检察官就是和市长打球的
Teeoff's 1:30. more than enough time to put you away for life, sally.
1:30才发球 够时间把你绳之以法
With Carmine Falcone in Arkham...
既然卡曼·费康尼在阿卡姆疯人院...
...someone must have stepped up to run the so-called family.
那得有人出来领导所谓的家族
Is that man in this courtroom today?
这个人今天在法庭里么?
- could you iDentify him for us, please? - you win, counselor.
-能请你为我们指认出他么? -你赢了 律师
It was me.
这个人就是我
I have a sworn statement from you that this man...
我有你起誓的证词 说这个人...
...Salvatore Maroni, is the new head of the Falcone crime family.
塞尔瓦托·玛偌尼就是费康尼犯罪家族的新首领
Maroni? he's a fall guy. I'm the brains of the organization.
玛偌尼? 他是替罪羔羊 我才是组织的头目
Order. - permission to treat...
-肃静 -请求法庭...
...the witness as hostile? - granted.
-判其为恶意证人 -批准
- hostile? I'll show you hostile!
恶意? 我来告诉你什么叫恶意!
Carbon fiber, .28 caliber, made in china.
碳纤维材质 28口径 中国制造
If you wanna kill a public servant, mr. Maroni...
若你想杀公职人员 玛偌尼先生
...i recommend you buy american.
我奉劝你买美国货
Get him out of here. - but, your honor, I'm not done.
-带他出去 -但 法官大人 我还没问完呢
We'll never be able to link the gun to Maroni, so we can't charge him.
我们没法证明这枪跟玛偌尼有关 所以无法起诉
But they're trying to kill you, means we're getting to them.
但他们意图杀你 证明你威胁到他们了
I'm glad you're so pleased, Rachel. I'm fine, by the way.
真高兴你这么开心 顺便说下 我没事
Come on, Harvey. you're Gotham's da.
拜托 哈维 你可是高谭的地方检察官
You're not getting shot at, you're not doing your job right.
你若没被枪指过 反而说明你渎职
But, you know...
不过 你想...
...if you said you were rattled, we could take the rest of the day off.
若你以受惊为借口 我们可以请半天假
Can't. I dragged the head of the major crimes unit down here.
不行 我约了重案组领导
Oh, Jim Gordon? he's a friend, actually. try to be nice.
吉姆·戈登? 他是我的朋友 礼貌一点
I hear you got a hell of a right cross.
我听说你差点遇害
It's a shame sal's going to walk.
可惜他要被无罪释放了
Yeah, well, good thing about the mob
是啊 不过这些抢匪好在
Is they keep giving you second chances
总给你第二次机会
Lightly irradiated bills.
轻微放射性钞票
Fancy stuff for a city cop. have help?
对于你们警察来说奢华了点 管用么?
We liaise with various agencies...
我联系了几个中介
Save it, Gordon. I wanna meet him.
别编了 戈登 我想见他
Official policy is to arrest the vigilante known as batman on sight.
官方政策是要逮捕这位义务警员蝙蝠侠
Mm-hm. what about that floodlight on the top of mcu?
重案组楼顶上的强光灯是做啥的?
If you got problems with malfunctioning equipment...
若你对机械故障有疑问
...i suggest you take them up with maintenance, counselor.
为建议你去找维修部门
I've put every money Launderer in Gotham behind bars...
我已把高谭市所有洗钱者抓起来了
...but the mob is still getting its money out.
但抢匪还是能拿到钱
I think you and your friend have found the last game in town.
我觉得你和你的朋友该展开最后一击
You're trying to hit them where it hurts, their wallets.
打击他们的要害 他们的钱包
It's bold.
这是个大胆的行动
You gonna count me in?
你要让我参与么?
In this town, the fewer people know something, the safer the operation.
在这地方 越少人知道 行动越安全
I don't like that you got your own special unit...
我不喜欢你有自己的特别行动组
...and it's full of cops I investigated at internal affairs.
且这些警察都在接受我内务部的调查
If I didn't work with cops you'd investigated while at ia...
若我不和接受你调查的警察合作
...i'd be working alone.
那我就得单干了
I don't get political points for being an idealist.
我可不是从政治角度看的完美主义者
I do the best I can with what I have.
我只是尽我所有做到最好
You want me to back warrants for search and seizure on five banks...
你想让我授权你搜查五家银行
...without telling me what we're after.
却又不告诉我搜查些什么
I can give you the names of the banks.
我可以告诉你这些银行的名字
Well, that's a start.
这算是个好的开始
I'll get you your warrants, but I want your trust.
我可以给你搜查证 但我需要你的信任
Oh, you don't have to sell me, Dent.
你不用卖这个人情 登特
We all know you're Gotham's White knight.
我们都知道你是高谭市的光明骑士
Yeah, well, I heard they have a different name for me down at mcu.
不过 我听说重案组对我有个别的称呼
I wouldn't know about that.
这我就不知道了
In china, Lau security investments stands for dynamic new growth.
在中国 刘氏证券投资公司代表着快速增长
A joint chinese venture with Wayne enterprises will be a powerhouse.
维恩企业与中国合资前途无量
Well, mr. Lau...
刘先生...
...i speak for the rest of the board...
我代表全体董事会...
...and mr. Wayne, in expressing our own excitement.
和维恩先生...表达我们的欣喜
Sir, I know mr. Wayne is curious
先生 我知道维恩先生很关心
About how his trust fund gets replenished..
他信托基金的补充
...but, frankly, this is embarrassing.
但说实话 弗兰克里 这太尴尬了
You worry about the diligence, mr. Reese.
你去搞定委托事宜 里斯先生
I'll worry about Bruce Wayne.
我来关心布鲁斯·维恩
It's done.
就这样了
The numbers are solid.
就是这个数字了
Do them again.
再努力一下
Wouldn't want the trust fund to run out, now, would we?
我们都不想信托基金用光吧
Another long night?
又熬夜了?
This joint venture was your idea, and the consultants love it.
合资是你的主意 顾问们也喜欢
But I'm not convinced.
但我不确定
Lau's company has grown by 8 percent annually like clockwork.
刘氏企业保持每年8%的增长率
His revenue stream must be off the books...
他们准在做假帐
...maybe even illegal.
甚至还有违法勾当
Okay. cancel the deal.
好吧 取消交易
You already knew.
你已经知道了?
Just needed a closer look at their books.
我只是想仔细看看他们的账目
Anything else you can trouble me for?
那还需要我做什么?
I need a new suit.
我需要一身新行头
Yeah. three buttons is a little'90s, mr. Wayne.
是啊 三纽扣是90年代的款式了 维恩先生
I'm not talking fashion, mr. Fox, so much as function.
我不是在讨论时尚 福克斯先生 而是说功能
You wanna be able to turn your head.
你想方便掉头?
Sure make backing out of the driveway easier.
那样倒车入库更方便
I'll see what I can do.
尽我所能吧
Took three weeks to get a reservation here.
花了3周才订到位置
I had to tell them I work for the government.
我还不得不打出政府官员牌
- really? - health inspector's...
-真的? -卫生监查官
...not afraid to pull strings.
也暗中帮了点忙
Rachel. fancy that.
瑞秋 真巧啊
Yeah, Bruce. fancy that.
是啊 布鲁斯 真巧
Rachel, natascha. natascha, Rachel.
瑞秋 这是娜塔莎 娜塔莎 这是瑞秋
- natascha. are you the prima...? - prima ballerina for the moscow ballet.
-娜塔莎 你难道是... -莫斯科芭蕾舞团首席舞者
- wow. Harvey's taking me next week. - really? so you're into ballet?
-哈维下周要带我去看演出 -是吗? 你也喜欢芭蕾?
Bruce. this is Harvey Dent.
布鲁斯 这是哈维·登特
The famous Bruce Wayne. Rachel's told me everything about you.
大名鼎鼎的布鲁斯·维恩 瑞秋把你的事都讲给我听了
I certainly hope not.
我倒希望不是
- let's put a couple tables together. - I'm not sure that they'll let us.
-让我们拼桌吧 -我想他们不会允许
Oh, they should. I own the place.
噢 他们会允许的 这里是我开的
How could you want to raise children in a city like this?
你怎会打算在这样的城市养孩子?
Well, I was raised here. I turned out okay.
我就是在这儿长大的 也没啥啊
Is Wayne manor in the city limits?
维恩庄园也在市内么?
The palisades? sure.
庄园么? 是的
You know, as our new da, you might wanna figure out...
作为我们新的地方检察官 你想知道...
...where your jurisdiction ends.
你的权限到底有多大
I'm talking about the kind of city that idolizes a masked vigilante.
我是说 这个城市把一个蒙面义警作英雄
Gotham city is proud of an ordinary citizen standing up for what's right.
高谭市为有伸张正义的普通市民而骄傲
Gotham needs heroes like you, elected officials...
高谭市需要你这样的英雄 选举出来的官员
...not a man who thinks he's above the law.
而不是目无王法的人
Who appointed the batman?
谁任命了蝙蝠侠?
We did. all of us who stood by and let scum take control of our city.
我们 是我们这些让恶势力当道的人
But this is a democracy, Harvey.
但这是民主国家 哈维
When their enemies were at the gates...
当敌人兵临城下时...
...the romans would suspend democracy
罗马人抛开民主
And appoint one man to protect the city
任命了首领来保护城市
It wasn't considered an honor, it was a public service.
而那不是荣誉 那是为民服务
Harvey, the last man that they appointed...
哈维 最后一个被任命的人...
...to protect the republic was named caesar...
那个保护共和的人就是凯撒
...and he never gave up his power. - okay, fine.
-一个不愿放弃权利的人 -好吧
You either die a hero...
你要么作为英雄而死...
...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
要么苟且偷生 目睹你自己也变成坏人
Whoever the batman is, he doesn't wanna do this for the rest of his life.
不管蝙蝠侠是谁 他不会想一辈子都干这个
How could he? batman is looking for someone to take up his mantle.
肯定不想 蝙蝠侠在寻找接班人
Someone like you, mr. Dent?
就像是你么? 登特先生
Maybe. if I'm up to it.
也许吧 若我能胜任
What if Harvey Dent is the caped crusader? hm?
若哈维·登特就是十字军呢?
If I were sneaking out every night, someone would've noticed by now.
若我晚上偷偷溜出去 早有人发现了
Well, I'm sold, Dent, and I'm gonna throw you a fundraiser.
好吧 登特 我决定为你提供选举赞助
That's nice, but I'm not up for reelection for three years.
谢谢你 但我3年内没打算竞选
No, you don't understand.
你不明白
One fundraiser with my pals...
若我作你的赞助人
...you'll never need another cent.
你就衣食无忧了
What the hell is this?
这是搞什么?
As you're all aware, one of our deposits was stolen.
你们也都知道了 我们有个钱仓被抢
A relatively small amount, 68 million.
损失一笔小数目 6800万
Who's stupid enough to steal from us?
谁这么傻来抢咱们
Two-bit wackjob, wears a cheap purple suit and makeup.
微不足道的小虾米 穿着廉价紫衣戴着面具
He's not the problem. he's a nobody.
他不是问题 无足轻重
The problem is our money being tracked by the cops.
问题在于我们的钱被警察跟踪了
Thanks to mr. Maroni's well-placed sources...
多亏玛偌尼先生安排得好
... we know that police have indeed
我们知道警方确实使用
IDentified our banks using marked bills..
有标记的钞票确认了我们的银行
... and are planning to seize your funds today.
并准备今天没收你们的财产
And since the enthusiastic new d a has
既然热心的新任地方检察官把
Put all my competitors out of business..
我所有的竞争者都干掉了
...i'm your only option. so, what are you proposing?
-我是你们唯一的选择 -那么你有什么计划?
Moving all deposits to one secure location, not a bank.
把钱都转移到安全地点 不要是银行
- where, then? - no one can know but me.
-那是哪儿? -没人知道 除了我
If the police were to gain leverage over one of you...
若警方捉到你们其中任何一人
... everyone's money would be at stake.
所有人的钱都完蛋
What stop them getting to you?
那为何他们不会找上你呢?
I go to hong kong, far from Dent's jurisdiction...
我正去往香港 登特鞭长莫及
... and the chinese will not extradite one of their own.
且中国人不会引渡自己人
How soon can you move the money?
你需要多久来转移钱
I already have.
我已经转移了
For obvious reasons, I couldn't wait for your permission.
显然来不及征求你们同意
Rest assured, your money is safe.
请放心 你们的钱很安全
And I thought my jokes were bad.
我以为我的笑话够不好笑了
Give me one reason why I shouldn't have my boy pull your head off.
给我一个不要轰掉你脑壳的理由
How about a magic trick?
变个戏法如何?
I'm gonna make this pencil disappear.
我要让这支铅笔..消失
Ta-da!
嗒哒~
It's...
看...
It's gone.
不见啦
Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn't cheap.
哦 顺便提一下 这西装可不便宜
- you ought to know, you bought it. sit.
-你们有权知道 你们买的单嘛 -坐下
I want to hear proposition.
我想听听他有什么高见
Let's wind the clocks back a year.
让我们把时钟拨回一年前
These cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you.
那些警察和律师不敢动你们一根毫毛
I mean, what happened?
现在呢? 都怎么了?
Did your balls drop off? hm?
茄子被霜打了?
You see, a guy like me...
像我这样的人...
- a freak. damn right.
-怪胎 -就是...
A guy like me... look, listen.
像我这样的人...听着
I know why you choose to have your little, ahem...
我知道你们为什么在这大白天
...group-therapy sessions in broad daylight.
集会搞什么心理治疗
I know why you're afraid to go out at night.
我知道你们为何晚上不敢出门
The batman.
是蝙蝠侠
See, batman has shown Gotham your true colors, unfortunately.
不幸的是 蝙蝠侠让高谭市认清了你们
Dent, he's just the beginning.
登特 他仅仅是个开始
And as for the television's so-called plan...
至于电视里那人所谓的计划...
...batman has no jurisdiction.
...蝙蝠侠可无所谓权限
He'll find him and make him squeal.
他会找到这家伙逼他交代的
I know the squealers when I see them...
会告密的人 我一眼就能看出来
What do you propose?
那你的计划是?
It's simple. we, uh, kill the batman.
很简单 我们 嗯 杀了蝙蝠侠
If it's so simple, why haven't you done it already?
如果有这么简单 你之前为什么没做
If you're good at something, never do it for free.
如果你有一技之长 做了一定得有回报
How much you want?
你想要多少
Uh, half.
一半
You're crazy. - no, I'm not.
-你疯了吧 -不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我没有
If we don't deal with this now...
如果我们不现在解决这个问题
...soon...
很快
...little Gambol here won't be able to get a nickel for his grandma.
小甘波一个子儿也拿不到
Enough from the clown!
别陪这小丑疯了
Ah, ta-ta-ta. let's not blow...
我们不要...
Shit! ...this out of proportion.
惹毛这些小家伙们
You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
你偷了我们的钱就想这么拍拍屁股走人
- yeah. I'm putting the word out.
我先把话放出来
Five hundred grand for this clown dead.
如果谁抓到这个小丑 死擒给50万
A million alive, so I can teach him some manners first.
活捉100万 这样我可以先教教他礼数
All right. so, listen, why don't you give me a call...
好的 听着 你们何不等到想认真谈的时候
...when you wanna start taking things a little more seriously?
再给我打电话?
Here's my card.
这是我的名片
You're a hard man to reach.
你这人真难找啊
Lau's halfway to hong kong.
刘正在去香港的路上
If you'd have asked, I could have taken his passport.
如果你之前早说 我就会把他护照扣下
All that was left in the vaults were marked bills.
银行里留下的全是标记了的钞票
They knew we were coming. as soon as your office got involved...
你的手下一插手进来他们就知道我们要来
My office?
我的手下?
You're sitting down there with scum
你和那些人渣坐在那
Like Wuertz and Ramirez and you're talking..
就像伍尔兹和莱米斯一样 你还好意思说
Oh, yeah. I almost had your rookie cold on a racketeering beat.
对 你那群菜鸟差点就被敲诈一笔
Don't try and cloud the fact that clearly
别试图掩饰事实 很明显有玛偌尼的人
Maroni's got people in your office, Dent
混在你的手下之中做内线 登特
We need Lau back...
我们需要把刘带回来
...but the chinese won't extradite a national under any circumstances.
但是中国政府无论如何也不会引渡其公民
If I get him to you, can you get him to talk?
如果我把他带来给你 你能让他张嘴么
I'll get him to sing.
岂止如此 我还会让他唱歌
We're going after the mob's life savings.
我们在追查的是那些暴徒的毕生积蓄
Things will get ugly.
事情会有难度和风险
I knew the risk when I took this job, lieutenant.
中尉 我在接受这份工作的时候就知道其中风险
How will you get him back, any...?
你打算如何将他带回来 有何...?
He does that.
他总就是这样的
Our chinese friends left town before I could tell them the deal was off.
在我未来得及告知我们的中国朋友交易终止之前
Well, I'm sure that you've always wanted to go to hong kong.
-他们就离开了 -我想你肯定想要去香港
What's wrong with a phone call?
难道打个电话说不行吗
I think mr. Lau deserves a more personal touch.
我觉得刘先生值得我们去亲自会面
Now, for high-altitude jumps...
现在 为了从高纬度跳下
...you're going to need oxygen and stabilizers.
你就需要氧气和稳定器
Well, I must say, compared to your usual requests...
我不得不说 相比起你以往的要求
...jumping out of an airplane is pretty straightforward.
跳下飞机确实比较直接
What about getting back into the plane?
那要上飞机呢?
- I'd recommend a good travel agent. - without it landing.
-我建议去个好的旅行社 -不需要着陆
Now, that's more like it, mr. Wayne.
维恩先生 这才差不多
The cia had a program back in the'60s...
在60年代CIA有一个
...for getting their people out of hot spots called sky hook.
将其人员带离危险地区的项目叫做天钩
- we could look into that. - yeah.
-我们可以研究这个 -是的
Okay. now...
好的 现在
Hardened kevlar plates over titanium-dipped...
硬化后的B纤维甲片包裹镀有钛金的
...tri-weave fibers for flexibility.
绫织纤维来确保弹性
You'll be lighter, faster, more agile.
你就可以变得更轻快和灵敏
Perhaps you should read the instructions first?
也许你应该先看看说明
- yeah. - now, there is a tradeoff.
-是的 -但是同样有其弱点
Separation of the plates makes you more vulnerable to knives and gunfire.
分开的纤维甲片将使得你抵御刀枪的能力变弱
We wouldn't wanna make things too easy, now, would we?
有挑战才有意思 不是么?
How will it hold up against dogs?
这个应对狗怎么样
We talking rottweilers or chihuahuas?
你是说对付大狼狗还是吉娃娃?
Should do fine against cats.
对付猫是没问题的
I found one in arizona.
我在亚利桑那州找到了一个
A very nice man said he could have it up and running in a week...
不错的人说他可以在一周内搞定
...and he takes cash.
而且他收现金
- what about the flight crew? - south korean smugglers.
-那飞行成员呢? -靠韩国走私者
They run flights into pyongyang, below radar.
他们可以绕过雷达飞入平壤
- did you think of an alibi? - oh, yes.
-你帮我想了不在场证据了么? -当然
I believe this is your plane, sir.
先生 我想这是你的飞机
You look tired, Alfred. you'll be all right without me?
你看起来很疲倦 阿尔弗雷德 你一个人能行吗
If you can tell me the russian for "apply your own bloody suntan lotion."
如果你能告诉我俄语怎么说"用你自己的防晒霜"
Yo, Gambol, somebody here for you. they say they've just killed the Joker.
甘波 有人找你 他们称已经杀了小丑
They brought the body.
他们带来了尸体
So, dead, that's 500.
死的吗 那是50万
How about alive? hm?
那活捉的给多少钱呢?
You wanna know how I got these scars?
你想知道我怎么弄上这些伤疤的吗
My father was...
我爸是个
...a drinker...
酒鬼
...and a fiend.
也是一个魔鬼
And one night, he goes off crazier than usual.
有一天晚上 他比平时还要疯狂
Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself.
我妈就拿菜刀自卫
He doesn't like that...
他不喜欢那样
...not one bit.
一点也不喜欢
So, me watching...
所以我就看着
...he takes the knife to her, Laughing while he does it.
他拿着刀走向她 一边笑着
He turns to me and said "why so serious?"
他转向我说"干嘛这么严肃"
He comes at me with the knife.
他拿着刀走向我
"why so serious?"
"干嘛这么严肃"
He sticks the blade in my mouth.
他将刀伸进我的嘴里
"let's put a smile on that face."
"我们来画个笑脸"
And...
然后
Why so serious?
干嘛这么严肃?
Now...
现在
...our operation is small...
我们的规模不大
...but there is a lot of potential...
但是我们很有潜力...
...for aggressive expansion.
会急剧扩张
So which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team?
所以你们哪位绅士愿意加入我们的团队?
Oh. there's only one spot open right now, so we're gonna have...
现在只有一个空缺 那我们就需要
...tryouts.
挑选一下
Make it fast.
干快一点
Welcome to hong kong, mr. Fox.
福克斯先生 欢迎来到香港
Mr. Lau regrets he is unable to greet you in person today.
刘先生今天很遗憾不能亲自来迎接你
I understand.
我理解
For security purposes, I'm gonna have to ask you to check in your mobile.
出于安保目的 我们要保管您的手机
Of course.
当然
I must apologize for leaving Gotham in the middle of our negotiations.
很抱歉我在我们的谈判中途就离开高谭
This misunderstanding with the Gotham police force...
由于这个和高谭警方之间的误会
...i couldn't let it threaten my company. - of course.
-我不能让这威胁到我的公司 -当然
A businessman of your stature will understand and...
向你这样大量的商人应该会理解
...with you here now, we can continue.
现在既然你在此 我们可以继续
Well, I do appreciate you bringing me
我非常感谢你如此接待带我来到这里
Out here in such style, mr. Lau, but I re..
刘先生 但是我...
We do not allow cell phones in here.
我们这里不允许使用手机
I'm sorry. forgot I had it.
抱歉 我忘了我带着手机
No, I really came to tell you that
我其实是来告诉你
Our business deal has to be put on hold
我们之间的交易应该暂时缓一缓
You see, we can't afford to be seen to do business with...
你明白 我们不敢和你这样可能被
...whatever it is you're accused of being.
起诉的人做生意
I'm sure a businessman of your stature will understand.
我认为像您这样大量的商人会理解
I think, mr. Fox, a simple phone call might have sufficed.
福克斯先生 我认为 这事打个电话说就行了
Mr. Wayne didn't want you to think he was deliberately wasting your time.
维恩先生不希望你认为他是在故意浪费你的时间
Just accidentally wasting it.
他只是意外的浪费了时间而已
That's very good, mr. Lau. "accidentally." very good.
说得很好 刘先生 "意外的"
Hey, sir.
先生
There's a better view from the peak tram.
从缆车上来看视野更好
How's the view from lsi holdings?
LSI公司的视野如何?
Restricted.
受限
Lau is holed up in there good and tight.
刘把那里封锁得非常严实
- what's this? - I had r & d work it up.
-这是什么 -我让研发部门做的
Sends out a high-frequency pulse...
发出高频脉冲
...records the response time for mapping an environment.
以记录绘制一个环境的地图
Sonar. just like a...
声纳 就像一个
Submarine, mr. Wayne. like a submarine.
潜艇 维恩先生 像一个潜艇
- and the other device? - it's in place.
-以及其他设备? -都安排好了
Mr. Wayne?
维恩先生
Good luck.
好运
Look, give us the money and we'll talk about making a deal.
听着 把钱给我们 我们就可以谈
The money is the only reason I'm still alive.
钱就是我还活着的唯一原因
Oh, you mean, when they find out that
你是说 当他们发现
You've helped us, they're gonna kill you
你帮过我们之后吗 他们会杀了你
- are you threatening my client? - no.
-你这是在威胁我的当事人吗? -不
I'm just assuming your client's cooperation with this investigation.
我只是在假设你的当事人会协助调查
As will everyone.
和其他人一样
No? okay.
不合作是吧 好的
Enjoy your time in county, mr. Lau.
刘先生 祝你在牢里过得愉快
Wait!
等等
I won't give you the money...
我不会给你钱
...but I will give you my clients, all of them.
但是我可以给你所有我客户的名单
You were a glorified accountant.
你充其量只是个会计师
What could you possibly have on all of them that we could charge?
你手上能有他们什么来让我们起诉?
I'm good with calculation. I handled all their investments.
我擅长计算 我处理了他们所有的投资
One big pot.
在一个共同的资金池
Got it.
搞定
One minute.
等一分钟
Rico. if they pooled their money...
反黑连坐法 如果他们是把钱集在一起
...we can charge them as one criminal conspiracy.
那么我们可以起诉他们同谋犯罪
Charge them with what?
起诉他们什么?
In a Rico case, if you can charge one of them with a felony...
根据反黑连坐法 如果你起诉一个人有罪
You can charge all of them with it. that's great.
那么你就可以起诉他们所有人 太好了
Mr. Lau.
刘先生
What kind of details do you have about this communal fund?
对于这个共同资金你有些什么细节可以提供
- ledgers...? - immunity, protection...
-账簿吗? -无罪释放 人身保护
...a chartered plane back to hong kong. - after you testify in open court.
一个包机飞回香港 -等你在法庭作证之后
I'm just curious. with all your clients locked up...
我很好奇 你的客户都被抓起来之后
...what's gonna happen with all that money?
那些钱会怎么样
Like I said, I'm good with calculation.
如我所说 我擅长计算
He can't go to county. I'll keep him here in the holding cells.
他不能到郡立监狱 我会把他关在这里的看守所
What is this, Gordon, your fortress?
这是什么 你的堡垒吗?
Well, you trust them over at county?
你信任郡立监狱的人吗
I don't trust them here.
我不信任这里的人
Lau stays.
刘得留下
Well, I don't know about mr. Lau's travel arrangements...
我不知道刘先生的旅行安排
... but I'm sure glad he's back.
但是我确实很高兴他回来了
Put word out. we hire the clown.
放话出去 我们要雇佣小丑
He was right. we have to fix real problem.
他是对的 我们必须解决真正的问题
Batman.
蝙蝠侠
- I'm not aware of any participation... - our boy looks good on the tube.
-我不知道有任何参与... -他在电视里看来不错
You sure you wanna embarrass me in front of my friends?
你真的想在我朋友面前让我难看
Oh, don't worry. they're coming too.
别担心 他们也要来
Have a nice trip. see you next fall.
旅途愉快 明年秋天见
Seven hundred twelve counts of extortion.
712起敲诈案
Eight hundred and forty-nine counts of racketeering.
849起诈骗案
Two hundred and forty-six counts of fraud.
246起欺诈案
Eighty-seven counts of conspiracy murder.
87起谋杀案
Five hundred and twenty-seven counts of obstruction of justice.
527起妨碍司法公正
How do the defendants plead?
被告如何辩护?
Order in the court.
肃静 肃静
Five hundred and forty-nine criminals at once.
549宗罪同时起诉
How did you convince Surrillo to hear this farce?
你怎么说服瑟丽罗来听这出闹剧的
She shares my enthusiasm for justice. after all, she is a judge.
她和我一样追求正义 毕竟她是个法官
Even if you blow enough smoke to get convictions out of Surrillo...
就算你成功说服索瑞判刑
...you're gonna set a new record at appeals.
也会打破被告上诉的纪录
It won't matter. the head guys make bail, sure.
这没关系 头目会被保释
But the midlevel guys, they can't.
下边的 就不行了
They can't afford to be off the streets.
他们负担不起保释金
They'll cut deals that include some jail time.
他们会终止活动并在监狱里待一段时间
Think of all you could do with 18 months of clean streets.
想想你用这18个月的清净时间可以做很多事
Mr. mayor, you can't... - no, get out. both of you.
-市长先生 你不能 -不 出去 你们两个
Sit down.
请坐
The public likes you. that's the only reason that this might fly.
公众喜欢你 那就是我放过你胡闹的唯一理由
But that means it's on you.
但是这也意味着你得独挑大梁
They're all gonna come after you now, and not just the mob.
所有人都会来找你麻烦 不光是暴徒们
Politicians, journalists, cops.
政客 记者 警察
Anyone whose wallet's about to get lighter.
任何钱包不够鼓的人
Are you up to it? you'd better be.
你准备好这些了吗 但愿吧
Because they get anything on you...
因为他们一旦找到你的纰漏
...and those criminals are back on the streets,
罪犯就会被放回街头
followed swiftly by you and me
很快你我就得下台
Jesus!
上帝啊
I think your fundraiser will be a great success, sir.
先生 我认为你的筹款晚会会很成功
And why do you think I wanna hold a party for Harvey Dent?
你认为我为什么想要给哈维·登特办宴会
I assumed it was your usual reason for socializing beyond myself...
我认为原因和其它你不用我来做的事一样
...and the scum of Gotham's underbelly:
比如社交和打击犯罪
To try to impress miss Dawes.
都是为了让道斯小姐高兴
Very droll, but very wrong. actually, it's Dent.
非常幽默 但是错了 实际上是为了登特
Police released video footage found concealed on the body.
警方公布了在尸体上发现的影带
Sensitive viewers, be aware. the image is disturbing.
敏感的观众 小心 会有让人不舒服的画面
Tell them your name.
告诉他们你的名字
Brian Douglas.
布莱恩·道格拉斯
And are you the real batman?
你是真的蝙蝠侠吗
No. no?
-不是 -不是吗
- no. - no?
-不是 -不是?
Then why do you dress up like him?
那你干嘛穿成他的样子
Because he's a symbol that we don't have to be afraid of scum like you.
因为他是我们不惧怕你们这种恶徒的象征
Yeah. you do, Brian. you really do.
是啊 你是不怕 布莱恩 确实不怕
Huh? yeah. oh, shh, shh, shh.
是吗 嘘 嘘
So you think batman's made Gotham a better place? hm?
你认为蝙蝠侠可以让高谭成为更好的地方吗?
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我
You see, this is how crazy batman's made Gotham.
你看到了 蝙蝠侠把高谭搞得多么疯狂
You want order in Gotham...
你想要高谭恢复秩序
... batman must take off his mask and turn himself in.
那蝙蝠侠必须取下他的面具来向我投降
Oh, and every day he doesn't, people will die.
只要他一天不这么做 那么就会有人死掉
Starting tonight.
从今晚开始
I'm a man of my word.
我是个讲信用的人
Harvey Dent, scourge of the underworld...
哈维·登特 罪犯克星
...scared stiff by the trust-fund brigade.
居然被一群筹款富商吓坏了。
- I'll be back. - Rachel.
-我马上回来 -瑞秋
A little liquid courage, mr. Dent?
登特先生要来一点酒壮胆吗
- thank you. Alfred, right? - that's right, sir.
-谢谢 阿尔弗雷德是吧 -对 先生
Rachel talks about you all the time. you've known her her whole life.
瑞秋常常提起你 说你了解她所有的事
Not yet, sir.
还不至于 先生
Any psychotic ex-boyfriends I should be aware of?
有没有需要提醒我注意的前男友之类的?
Oh, you have no idea.
这很难说哦
I'm sorry that I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm glad to see that you all got started without me.
但是我很高兴大家没有我也开始宴会了
Now, where is Harvey? where...?
哈维在哪里
Harvey Dent, the man of the hour.
哈维·登特 今天的男主角
Where's Rachel Dawes?
瑞秋·道斯在哪里
She is my oldest friend. come here.
她是我的老朋友了 过来
When Rachel first told me she was dating Harvey Dent...
当瑞秋第一次告诉我她在和哈维·登特约会的时候
...I had one thing to say
...我只要说一句
"the guy from those god-awful campaign commercials?"
我说"就是到处都是他竞选广告的那个人吗?"
"i believe in Harvey Dent." yeah, nice slogan, Harvey.
"我相信哈维·登特" 非常好的标语
But it caught Rachel's attention.
但是这引起了瑞秋的注意
And then I started to pay attention to Harvey...
然后我就开始注意到哈维了
...and all that he's been doing as our new da.
以及所有他作为我们新检察官所做的事
And you know what?
你知道么?
I believe in Harvey Dent.
我相信哈维·登特
I believe that on his watch, Gotham can feel...
我坚信在他的带领下
...a little safer, a little more optimistic.
高谭会变得更安全 更有前途
Look at this face. this is the face of Gotham's bright future.
看看他的脸 那是一张高谭光明未来的代表
To Harvey Dent. let's hear it for him.
现在有请哈维·登特讲话
Harvey.
哈维
Harvey may not know you well enough...
哈维或许不够了解你
...to understand you're making fun of him...
以至于他并不知道你在开他玩笑
...but I do. - no, I meant every word.
-但是我知道 -不 我一字一句都是认真的
You know that day that you once told me about...
还记得你曾告诉我
...when Gotham would no longer need batman?
某一天 高谭不会再需要蝙蝠侠
- it's coming. - Bruce.
-那天快到了 -布鲁斯
- you can't ask me to wait for that.
你不能让我干等
- it's happening now. Harvey is that hero
那一天正在接近 哈维就是那个英雄
He locked up half of the city's
他关起了这个城市一半的罪犯
Criminals, and he did it without wearing a mask
而且他没有戴面具
Gotham needs a hero with a face.
高谭需要能以真面目示人的英雄
You can throw a party, Wayne, I'll give you that.
你本可以不用来参加晚宴的 维恩 我很感激
Thanks again.
再次感谢
You mind if I borrow Rachel?
可以借下瑞秋么
Lieutenant, that Joker card pinned to the body?
中尉 从钉在尸体上的小丑扑克牌上
Forensics found three sets of dna.
法医找到了三组DNA
- any matches? - all three.
-有吻合的么 -全都吻合
The dna belongs to judge Surrillo, Harvey Dent and commissioner loeb.
DNA属于瑟丽罗法官 哈维·登特和卢布局长
The Joker's telling us who he's targeting.
小丑试图告诉我们他的目标
Get a unit over to Surrillo's house. tell Wuertz to find Dent.
派一个小组到瑟丽罗的住处 告诉伍尔兹找到登特
Protective custody. where's the commissioner?
保护性监视 局长在哪
- city hall. - seal the building.
-市政厅 -封锁大楼
- no one in or out till I get there. - got it.
-我到之前不准任何人进出 -知道了
Gordon. what are you up to?
戈登 你在干嘛
We're secure. I want a floor-by-floor search of the entire building.
我们暂时安全 我要地毯式搜查整栋大楼
We believe the Joker's made a threat against your life.
抱歉 先生 我们认为小丑对你的生命构成威胁
These are dangerous people.
他们都是危险分子 法官
You're not giving me a lot of information.
你并没给我提供足够信息
Even we don't know where you're going.
就连我们也不知道你要去哪
Take the envelope, get in, open it. it'll tell you where you're headed.
拿着这个信封 打开 会告诉你的目的地
You can't leave me alone with these people.
你不能把我一个人丢给他们
The whole mob's after you and you're worried about these guys?
所有暴徒都想抓你 你还在担心这些人
Compared to this, the mob doesn't scare me.
相比而言 我倒不怕那些暴徒
Gordon, you're unlikely to discover this for yourself, so...
戈登 你可能不会自己发现...
...take my word, the police commissioner earns a lot of threats.
相信我 警察局长已经收到许多威胁
I found the appropriate response to these situations a long time ago.
很早之前 我就知道该如何应对这种情形
Them gunning for you makes you see things clearly.
他们追捕你反而使人看清事实
Yeah, I bet.
是的 我也相信
Yeah. it makes you think about things you couldn't stand losing...
会让你想起你害怕失去的东西
...about who you wanna spend your life with.
失去你会共度人生的人
- that's a pretty big commitment. - not if the mob has their way.
-真是沉重的誓言 -除非暴徒有他们自己的方法
You get to explain to my wife...
你需要向我的妻子解释
...why I'm late for dinner.
我晚餐迟到的原因
Sir, the Joker card had traces of your dna on it.
先生 小丑扑克牌上有你的DNA
- don't do that. - all right.
-别那样 -好吧
- let's be serious, then. - okay.
-我们认真点吧 -好啊
What's your answer?
你的答案是什么
I don't have an answer.
我没有答案
How'd they get my dna?
他们怎么取得我的DNA的?
Somebody with access to your office or house...
有人可以潜进你的办公室和住处
...must have lifted a tissue or a glass... wait! wait!
可能拿着面纸或者玻璃杯 等等 等
- well, I guess no answer is a no. - Harvey.
-那我想没有答案意味着拒绝 -哈维
- it's someone else, isn't it? - Harvey.
-你心里另有他人 是吧 -哈维
Just tell me it's not Wayne. the guy's a complete f...
告诉我不是维恩 那个家伙绝对是...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, shit.
该死的
Get a medic!
叫医生来
They've come for him.
他们为他而来
We made it.
我们成功了
Stay hidden.
躲起来
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚安 女士们 先生们
We are tonight's entertainment.
我们是今晚的娱乐节目
I only have one question:
我只有一个问题
Where is Harvey Dent?
哈维·登特在哪
You know where Harvey is? you know who he is?
你知道哈维在哪 知道他是谁么
Hands up, pretty boy.
举起手来 小伙子
Do you know where I can find Harvey? I need to talk to him.
知道哪里可以找到哈维么 我想和他谈谈
Just something little, huh? no.
一点点小事? 不知道
What's going on out there? Wayne!
外面怎么了 维恩
Oh, thank god, you've got a panic room.
谢天谢地 你还有个暗室
Hey, wait...
嘿 等等
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
You know, I'll settle for his loved ones.
要知道 我会找到他最爱的人
We're not intimidated by thugs.
我们不会惧怕匪徒的
You know...
要知道...
...you remind me of my father.
你让我想起了我父亲
I hated my father.
我恨我的父亲
Okay, stop.
够了 住手
Well, hello, beautiful.
你好啊 美女
You must be Harvey's squeeze. hm?
你就是哈维的女友吧
And you are beautiful.
真是漂亮
You look nervous. is it the scars?
看起来有点紧张 是因为这些疤痕么
You wanna know how I got them?
你知道它们是怎么来的么
Come here. hey.
过来 嘿
Look at me.
看着我
So I had a wife. she was beautiful, like you...
我曾有个妻子 和你一样漂亮
...who tells me I worry too much...
她告诉我 不要过于担心
...who tells me I ought to smile more...
她告诉我 应该多笑笑
...who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks. hey.
她赌博 欠一屁股高利贷
One day they carve her face.
有一天 他们划花了她的脸
And we have no money for surgeries. she can't take it.
我们没钱医治 她受不了了
I just wanna see her smile again. hm?
我只想看到她重新绽放笑容
I just want her to know that I don't care about the scars.
我想让她知道 我并不在意那些疤痕
So...
所以...
...i stick a razor in my mouth and do this...
我把剃须刀放进嘴里
...to myself.
然后自残...
And you know what? she can't stand the sight of me.
你知道吗? 她却不能忍受再看到我
She leaves.
就离开了
Now I see the funny side.
我看到了可笑之处
Now I'm always smiling.
现在的我经常微笑
You got a little fight in you. I like that.
你还挺辣的呀 我喜欢
Then you're gonna love me.
那你肯定爱死我了
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Oh, sure. you just take off your little mask...
可以 你只要摘下你的面具...
...and show us all who you really are. hm?
露出你的真面目
Let her go.
放开她
Very poor choice of words.
用词太没创意啦
Are you all right?
你还好么
Let's not do that again.
以后别再这样了
- is Harvey okay? - he's safe.
-哈维还好么 -他很安全
Thank you.
谢谢
Jim, it's over.
吉姆 已经结束了
As long as they don't get to Lau, we've cut off their funds.
只要他们没有联系上刘 我们就可以切断资金来源
The prosecution's over.
起诉已经结束了
Nobody's standing up in front of a judge...
没人愿意当法官审理这个案子了...
...while judges and police commissioners are getting blown away.
因为警局局长和法官都已经挂了
- what about Dent? - he's got any sense...
-登特怎么办 -他会...
...Dent's halfway to mex...
登特已经到半路...
So where do you keep your trash?
你们把垃圾放哪?
You're due in court.
你要上庭了
I need you alive long enough to get you on the record
我要你活着上庭
You can't protect me. you can't even protect yourselves.
你保护不了我 你连自己都保护不了
You refuse to cooperate, you're not coming back here, you go to county.
如果你拒绝合作 就回不来了 你会坐牢的
How long do you calculate you'll last in there?
你算得了自己会在里面呆多久吗
Targeting me won't get their money.
矛头指向我 并不会拿到他们的钱
I knew the mob wouldn't go down easily...
我知道这些暴徒不会轻易放弃的
...but this is different. they crossed a line.
但这不同 他们已经越过界限了
You crossed the line first.
是你先越界的
You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation.
是你步步紧逼 把他们逼上了绝望的边缘
And in their desperation,
当他们绝望时
They turned to a man they didn't fully understand
就会投靠于他们并不了解的人
Criminals aren't complicated, Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德 罪犯的心理并不复杂
We just need to figure out what he's after.
我们只需知道他们想要些什么
With respect, master Wayne...
尊敬的维恩阁下
...perhaps this is a man you don't fully understand either.
或许你也不太了解这个人
A long time ago, I was in burma...
很久以前 当我在缅甸时
...and my friends and I were working for the local government.
我和朋友为当地政府工作
They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders...
通过贿赂宝石
...by bribing them with precious stones...
他们试图获得当地部落首领的忠诚
...but their caravans were being raided
但是他们的车队却在仰光的森林里
In a forest north of rangoon by a bandit
被歹徒袭击
So we went looking for the stones.
我们就去寻找宝石
But in six months, we never met anyone who traded with him.
但在半年时间里 我们从没遇到和他有过交易的人
One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby...
有一天 我看见一个小孩玩着一颗红宝石
...the size of a tangerine.
足有橘子那么大一颗
The bandit had been throwing them away.
匪徒扔掉了那些宝石
- so why steal them? - because he thought it was good sport.
-那他们当初为什么要抢呢 -因为他觉得那很好玩
Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.
有些人并不喜欢那些常人偏爱的东西 比如钱
They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with.
他们不被收买 不被欺凌 不可理喻 不会妥协
Some men just wanna watch the world burn.
有些人就想看着这个世界燃烧
Your name, sir?
先生 你的名字?
Eighth and Orchard. you'll find Harvey Dent there.
艾斯和欧查得 你们会在这里找到哈维·登特
Check the names.
查查名字
"richard Dent."
理查德·登特
"patrick Harvey."
帕特里克·哈维
Harvey Dent.
哈维·登特
I need 10 minutes with the scene before your men contaminate it.
在你们的人未破坏现场前 我需要10分钟
It's because of you these guys are dead...
正是因为你 这些人才会死去
Detective!
探员
Give us a minute, guys.
给我们一分钟
That's brick underneath.
下面是砖块
Gonna take ballistics off a shattered bullet?
会让子弹改变方向吗
No.
不会
Fingerprints.
指纹
Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
不管你要做什么 尽快
Because we found his next target. he's put it in tomorrow's paper.
因为我们找到他下一个目标 他放进了明天的报纸
I'm not sure you made it loud enough, sir.
我想这声音还不够响 先生
What can I do for you, mr. Reese?
里斯先生 有什么能帮忙的么
You wanted me to do the diligence on the lsi holdings deal again.
你想让我重新调查LSI的案子?
Well, I found some irregularities.
我发现一些异常之处
Their ceo is in police custody.
他们的执行总裁已经被警察抓起来了
No, not with their numbers, with yours.
不 他供出了你的数字 不是他们的
Applied sciences. whole division of Wayne enterprises...
应用科学 维恩企业的科技部门
...just disappeared overnight.
一夜之间消失了
I went down to the archives and I started pulling some old files.
我查了档案 发现了一些旧文件
Don't tell me you didn't recognize your baby...
别告诉我 你不认得你的宝贝儿
...pancaking cop cars on the evening news.
在晚间新闻上狂碾警车
Now you got the entire r & d department burning through cash...
现在你让整个研发部门继续烧钱
...claiming it's related to cell phones for the army?
还声称这和军队设计的手机有关
What are you building for him now, a rocket ship?
你现在还想给他什么 火箭船吗
I want...
我想...
...$ 10 million a year for the rest of my life.
以后每年拿到1000万美金
Let me get this straight.
让我直说吧
You think that your client...
你觉得你的雇主
One of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world...
不但是世界上最富有最强势的人
...is secretly a vigilante...
还是一个每晚赤手空拳
...who spends his nights beating
把罪犯打得血肉模糊
Criminals to a pulp with his bare hands..
的秘密义警
...and your plan is to blackmail this person?
而你的计划是勒索这个人?
Good luck.
祝你好运
When...
当...
Keep that.
拿着吧
This is your original scan.
这是你的原始扫描
Here it is reengineered.
这是重新组装过的
And there's the thumbprint he left when he pushed the round in the clip.
这是他上子弹时留下的拇指指纹
I'll get you a copy.
我拷给你一份
Mr. Wayne, did you reassign r & d?
维恩先生 你重新分配研发部门了么
Yeah. government telecommunications project.
是的 政府的通讯项目
Wasn't aware we had any government contracts.
我还不知道我们和政府还有合作
You know, Lucius, I'm playing this one pretty close to the chest.
卢西斯 你知道 我必须保密的
Fair enough.
很好
With no word from the batman...
即使是在卢布局长的葬礼上
...even as they mourn commissioner loeb...
依然没有蝙蝠侠的消息
...these cops have to wonder if the Joker will make good on his threat...
警察们想知道 小丑是否会实现
...in the obituary column of the Gotham times to kill the mayor.
他在高谭时报上发的关于市长的讣告
I've checked all the databases. there are four possibles.
我查了所有的数据库 有四种可能性
Cross-reference the addresses.
交叉对照一下地址
Look for parkside, overlooking the parade.
看看公园那边 越过游行队伍
I got one.
我找到一个
Melvin White, 1502 Randolph apartments.
梅而文·怀特 1502号拉道夫公寓
Aggravated assault, moved to Arkham twice.
暴力袭击 两次被送进阿卡姆疯人院
What do you got on the roof?
你在房顶上发现什么
We're tight, but frankly, there's a lot of windows up here.
我们严阵以待 但老实说 上面有很多窗户
Commissioner loeb dedicated his life to law enforcement...
卢布局长致力于执法
...and to the protection of his community.
和社区安全的保护
I remember when I first took office...
我还记得我上任时
...and I asked if he wanted to stay on as commissioner.
问他是否继续担任局长
And he said he would, provided I kept my politics out of his office.
他说他会 前提是我将政治隔绝在他的房门外
Clearly he was not a man who minced words, nor should he have been.
显然他并不是个绕圈子的人 他也没这样做过
A number of policies that he enacted as commissioner were unpopular.
他任局长期间实行的一些政策都不太受欢迎
Policies that flooded my office with angry calls and letters...
使我的办公室成天被电话和信件淹没
- who's that? - what happened?
-是谁 -怎么了
They took our guns.
他们抢了我们的枪
And our uniforms.
还有我们的制服
And as we recognize the sacrifice of this man...
我们都意识他所做出的牺牲
...we must remember that vigilance is the price of safety.
必须铭记这位警官为安全付出了生命
Stand by. honor guard.
立正 致礼
Attention. port arms.
注意 举枪
Ready! aim! fire!
准备 瞄准 开枪
Ready! aim!
准备 瞄准
Ready! aim!
准备 瞄准
Stay down! don't move!
趴下 别动
Mr. mayor. get him out of here.
市长先生 带他出去
- I'll see you later. - why are you going back?
-待会见 -你为什么回去
Get out of here.
出去
Tell me what you know about the Joker.
告诉我关于小丑的事
No.
I'm sorry, Barbara.
抱歉 芭芭拉
Jimmy, go play with your sister. go ahead, honey.
吉姆 和你姐姐去玩 去吧 宝贝
If there's anything we can do, anything you need...
如果有我们能帮忙的事
...we're here for you.
愿意为你效劳
Are you out there?
你在那里吗
Are you? you brought this craziness on us. you did!
是你吗 是你给我们带来了灾难 就是你
You brought this on us!
是你带来的
Switch it off, he ain't coming. he doesn't wanna talk to us.
关掉吧 他不会来的 他根本不想和我们说话
God help whoever he does wanna talk to.
如果上帝愿意 他会帮忙的
Can't we go someplace quieter? we can't hear each other talk.
不能换个安静点的地方吗? 都听不到谈话了
What makes you think I wanna hear you talk?
为什么你会认为我想听你说话
What?
什么
- yeah? second.
-恩? -第二个
Okay.
好的
- Harvey, where are you? where are you?
-哈维 你在哪 -你在哪里
I'm where you should be, at major crimes.
我在你应该出现的地方 重案组
I'm trying to deal with all of this mess.
我这里乱的一团糟
- can I get the fingerprint analysis?
我能看看指纹分析吗
- Rachel, listen to me. you're not safe there
瑞秋 听我说 你那里并不安全
- this is Gordon's unit. - Gordon's gone.
-这是戈登的地方 -戈登已经死了
He vouched for these men. - and he's gone.
-这些都是他的人 -但是他已经死了
The Joker's named you next.
小丑点名你是下一个受害者
God, is there someone, is there anyone in this town we can trust?
天啊 镇上还有我们可以相信的人吗
Bruce.
布鲁斯
We can trust Bruce Wayne.
我们可以相信布鲁斯·维恩
No. Rachel, I know you're his friend, but...
瑞秋 不行 我知道你是他的朋友 但是
Harvey, trust me.
哈维 相信我
Bruce's penthouse is now the safest place in the city.
布鲁斯的楼顶阁楼是整个城市最安全的地方
Then you go straight there.
那你去吧
Don't tell anybody and I'll find you there.
不要告诉其他人 我们在那见面
I love you.
我爱你
I want the Joker.
我要见到小丑
From one professional to another...
不管从事什么职业
...you're trying to scare somebody, pick a better spot.
...如果你想吓唬别人 选个好地方吧
From this height, the fall wouldn't kill me.
这个高度掉下去摔不死我的
- I'm counting on it. - huh!
-我知道 -啊
- where is he? - I don't know where he is. he found us.
-他在哪 -我也不知道 总是他找我们
He must have friends.
他肯定还有朋友
Friends? have you met this guy?
朋友? 你见过这个家伙吗
Someone knows where he is.
总有人知道他在哪
Nobody's gonna tell you nothing.
没人会告诉你任何事的
They're wise to your act.
他们对你了如指掌
You got rules. the Joker, he's got no rules.
你还有原则 小丑他根本没有任何原则
Nobody's gonna cross him for you. if you want this guy, you got one way.
没人会告诉你的 如果你想要他 只有一个办法
But you already know what that is.
但你已知道那个方法了
Just take off that mask, let him come find you.
只要摘下面具 他就会来找你
Or you can let a couple more people
如果你继续踌躇不定
Get killed while you make up your mind
会有更多的人被杀
You wanna play games?
想玩游戏吗
How's that feel?
感觉怎样
- you wouldn't. - I wouldn't!
-你不会的 -我不会
- you don't think I will? - mm-mm.
-你认为我不会吗 -恩
- you don't think I will? - mm-mm.
-你认为我不会吗 -恩
No. no, I wouldn't.
不 不 我不会的
That's why I'm not gonna leave it up to me.
我交由上天来决定
Heads, you get to keep your head.
正面 就保住你的脑袋
Tails...
反面
...not so lucky.
就不走运了
So you wanna tell me about the Joker?
你会告诉我小丑的事吗
- let's go again. - I don't know anything! god, don't!
-再来一次 -我什么都不知道 不知道
You're not playing the odds, friend.
早晚会中的 朋友
Let's do it again.
再来一次
You'd leave a man's life to chance?
你就这么让运气决定一个人的生死
- not exactly. - his name's Schiff, Thomas.
-也不完全是 -他叫托马斯·西夫
He's a paranoid schizophrenic, former patient at Arkham.
他以前是阿卡姆的偏执型分裂性精神病患者
The kind of mind the Joker attracts. what do you expect to learn from him?
正是小丑感兴趣的类型 你期望从他身上得到什么
The Joker killed Gordon. he's gonna kill Rachel.
小丑杀了戈登 下一个目标是瑞秋
You're the symbol of hope I could never be.
你是希望的象征 我不是
Your stand against organized crime...
你和有组织的犯罪抗争
...is the first legitimate ray of light in Gotham in decades.
是几十年来高谭的法制之光
If anyone saw this, everything would be undone.
如果有人看见你这样做 将会前功尽弃的
The criminals you arrested would be released...
你抓住的罪犯就会被放掉
...and Jim Gordon will have died for nothing.
吉姆·戈登就死的毫无价值了
You're gonna hold a press conference tomorrow.
明天你举行一个新闻发布会
- why? - no one else will die because of me.
-为什么 -不会有人因为我而死亡了
Gotham's in your hands now.
高谭的命运在你的手上了
You can't.
你不能这样做
You can't give in.
你不能屈服
You can't give in!
你不能屈服
Harvey called.
哈维来电
He said batman's gonna turn himself in.
他说蝙蝠侠要自首
I have no choice.
我别无选择
You honestly think that's gonna keep the Joker from killing people?
你就这么天真认为小丑会因此不再杀人了么
Maybe not. but I have enough blood on my hands.
或许不会 但我双手已经沾满了鲜血
And I've seen now what I would have to become to stop men like him.
我很清楚我要怎么做才能阻止他
You once told me that if the day came when I was finished...
你曾告诉我 在我结束那一天
...that we'd be together.
我们就可以在一起了
Bruce, don't make me your one hope for a normal life.
布鲁斯 别让我成为你正常生活的唯一希望
Did you mean it?
你是认真的么
Yes.
是的
Bruce.
布鲁斯
If you turn yourself in, they're not gonna let us be together.
如果你自首 他们不会让我们在一起的
Logs as well? everything.
-都要烧毁么 -全部
Anything that could lead back to Lucius or Rachel.
所有可能追踪到卢西斯和瑞秋的一切
People are dying, Alfred. what would you have me do?
-阿尔弗雷德 人们处于生死边缘 -你说要怎么做
Endure, master Wayne. take it.
忍耐 维恩阁下 接受
They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of batman.
他们会因此恨你 但这是蝙蝠侠应做的
He can be the outcast. he can make the choice that no one else can make.
他会被人遗弃 但他可以做出其他人不能做出的选择
The right choice.
正确的选择
No, today I found out what batman can't do.
不是 今天我发现了蝙蝠侠力所不能及的事
He can't endure this.
他不能忍耐下去
Today you get to say "i told you so."
今天你可以说"我早提醒过你"
Today, I don't want to.
但今天 我不想这么说
But I did bloody tell you.
但我还是跟你说过
I suppose they're gonna lock me up as well...
我想他们也会把我关起来...
...as your accomplice.
当作你的共犯
Accomplice? I'm gonna tell them the whole thing was your idea.
共犯? 我要告诉他们整个事情都是你的主意
Ladies and gentlemen, I've called this press conference for two reasons.
女士们先生们 举行这次招待会有两个原因
Firstly, to assure the citizens of Gotham...
第一件 向高谭说明
...that everything that can be done over the Joker killings is being done.
关于小丑杀人案 我们已经竭尽所能
Secondly, because the batman has offered to turn himself in.
第二件 虽然蝙蝠侠愿意自首
But let's consider the situation.
但让我们仔细想想
Should we give in to this terrorist's demands?
我们应该向恐怖分子的要求低头吗
Do we really think he's gonna...?
我们真的认为他会...
You'd rather protect an outlaw vigilante than the lives of citizens?
你情愿保护一个有罪的义警 也不选择其他人的生命
The batman is an outlaw.
蝙蝠侠超越了法律的界限
That's not why we demand he turn himself in...
但这不是我们为什么要抓他...
...we're doing it because we're scared.
我们抓他是因为我们被吓坏了
We've been happy to let batman clean up our streets till now.
我们很高兴蝙蝠侠打扫我们的街道直到现在
Things are worse than ever! amen.
-事情更加严重 -神啊
Yes, they are.
是的 确实
But the night is darkest just before the dawn.
但是黎明前的夜最黑暗
And I promise you...
我保证...
...the dawn is coming.
黎明就快来临
One day, the batman will have to
总有一天 蝙蝠侠会为他的
Answer for the laws he's broken. but to us..
违法行为做个交代 但是是对我们
...not to this madman.
而不是那个疯子
- no more dead cops! yeah!
-不能再有警察牺牲了 -没错
He should turn himself in!
他应该自首
Give us the batman! come on! where is he?
-交出蝙蝠侠 -行了 他在哪里?
So be it. take the batman into custody.
-就这么办 -逮捕蝙蝠侠
What? is he here?
什么? 他在这儿?
I am the batman.
我就是蝙蝠侠
What? come on.
-什么 -行了吧
Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德
Why is he letting Harvey do this?
他为什么要哈维这样做
- he went down to the press conference. - I know. he just stood by.
-他去参加了招待会 -我知道 他只是在旁观
Perhaps both Bruce and mr. Dent...
或许 布鲁斯和登特先生都...
...believe that batman stands for something more important...
...认为"蝙蝠侠"代表了更重要的东西
...than the whims of a terrorist, miss Dawes...
比恐怖分子的怪念头更重要 道斯小姐
...even if everyone hates him for it.
即使大家都会因此恨他
That's the sacrifice he's making.
这是他做出的牺牲
He's not being a hero. he's being something more.
他不仅仅是个英雄 他想代表更多的东西
Yeah, you're absolutely right.
的确 你非常正确
Letting Harvey take the fall for this is not heroic at all.
让哈维承担这一切并不是英雄行径
You know him better than anyone.
你比其他人更了解他
I do.
是的
Will you give this to him for me? when the time is right?
能帮我把这个给他么 在恰当的时候
How will I know?
我怎么知道?
It's not sealed.
没有密封
Goodbye, Alfred.
再见了 阿尔弗雷德
Bye, Rachel.
拜 瑞秋
I didn't have time to talk this through.
我没有时间来解释整个事情
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
They're transferring me to central holding.
他们会把我转运到中央看守所
This is the Joker's chance,
这是小丑的机会
And when he attacks, the batman will take him down
当他进攻时 蝙蝠侠就会制服他
Listen. this is too dangerous.
听着 这太危险了
We get this guy to county,
我们把这家伙送进监狱
He's their problem. the streets will be cleared..
然后就是他们的事了 街道会畅通无阻
...so let's go. the convoys stop for no reason.
我们走吧 任何情况都不要停车
I hope you got some moves, pal.
希望你有所行动 兄弟
He's using you as bait. he doesn't know if he can get the Joker.
他把你当作诱饵 根本不确定自己能否抓到小丑
He's failed so far.
到目前为止他都失败了
How do you know what he's thinking?
你怎么知道他是如何想的
I just do. anyway, this isn't just about you.
我就知道 不管如何 这并不只关系着你
What about the people depending on you...
那些指望你去振兴这个城市...
...to clean the city up and do it honorably and...?
正义打打击罪犯...
Harvey. tell everyone the truth.
哈维 告诉大家真相
Heads, I go through with it.
正面 代表我会成功
This is your life. you can't leave...
这是你的生命 你不能...
...something like that to chance. - I'm not.
-让运气决定 -我没有
You make your own luck.
你自己创造运气...
Hey, you wait like everybody else, pal.
兄弟 你和其他人一样在这等着
What the hell is that?
该死的 那是什么
Obstruction ahead, obstruction ahead!
前方障碍 前方障碍
Damn it! all units divert down onto lower fifth. I repeat, exit down.
该死 所有单位从第五大道地下道走 重复
Exit down!
出口
Lower fifth? we'll be like turkeys on thanksgiving.
第五大道地下道? 我们会变成感恩节的烤火鸡
Jesus. come on, get us out of here. let's go.
上帝啊 快离开这 走
Listen, we need backup. we've got company.
听着 我们需要后援 有人在追我们
We got trouble, guys.
我们有麻烦了 伙计们
Lock and load!
武器准备好
The hell was that?
见鬼 那是什么
- these are built for that, right? - he'll need something...
-这些都是防弹的对吧? -他需要更厉害的武器
...a lot bigger to get through this.
才能打穿这个
What is that?
那是什么
What is that, a bazooka?
是什么 火箭筒?
I didn't sign up for this!
我可没想过要来干这个!
Look out.
当心
Look out!
当心
Come on, let's go!
快 我们走
Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent.
哈维 哈维 哈维·登特
Oh, excuse me. I wanna drive.
不好意思 我想开车
Scanning all systems. scanning all systems.
全系统扫描 全系统扫描
We gotta get topside. we need air support, now!
危急关头 需要空中支援 现在!
I like this job. I like it.
我喜欢这活儿 真好
Damage catastrophic. eject sequence initiated.
严重损坏 准备弹出
Goodbye.
再见
We're on point, ready to give them some of their own medicine.
我们已到现场 准备发射
That's what I'm talking about. air cav.
这才像话 空中支援
Okay, rack them up.
好了 截住他们
Rack them up, rack them up, rack them up.
截住他们 截住他们
That's not good.
这可不怎么妙
Okay, that's not good!
别玩了 搞什么飞机
Now, there's a batman.
好了 这才是蝙蝠侠
Ooh, you wanna play. come on.
哦 你想玩 放马过来
Come on.
来啊
He missed!
没打中!
You can't stop here. we're like sitting ducks!
你不能在这儿停车 我们目标太大啦!
Come on, come on.
快点 来啊
Come on. come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. come on!
来啊 来啊 我等你来撞 来撞啊 来啊
Come on.
来吧
Come on. I want you to do it, I want you to do it. come on, hit me.
来啊 我等你来撞 来撞啊 来啊 撞我
Come on, hit me. come on, hit me!
快来撞我 快 撞我
Hit me!
撞啊
Could you please just give me a minute?
你就先消停会儿给我一分钟
We got you, you son of a bitch.
抓住你了 狗杂种
Gor... you do like to play things pretty close to the chest.
戈...你真喜欢出其不意啊
We got him, Harvey.
抓到他了 哈维
Mr. Dent! how does it feel to be the biggest hero in Gotham?
登特先生! 作为高谭最伟大的英雄有何感想?
No, I'm no hero. Gotham's finest, they're the heroes.
我不是英雄 高谭很好 他们才是英雄
But you and your office...
但你和你的手下...
...have been working with the batman all along.
一直和蝙蝠侠合作 惩奸除恶
No, but I trusted him to do the right thing.
没有 不过我相信他做的都是好事
Which was? - saving my ass.
-比如? -比如救我
All right, people, that's enough. let him be. let him be.
好了 先生们 够了 让他走吧
Thank you, detective.
谢谢你 警探
I've got a date with a pretty upset girlfriend.
我和我漂亮的女友还有约会呢 她很担心我
- I figured, counselor. mr. Dent, sir...
-我知道 检察官先生 -登特先生!
...how about one for the front page, sir? mr. Dent.
...来给封面照张相怎样? 登特先生!
Stand away! all of you!
安静 你们都给我站好!
I don't want anything for his mob lawyer to use, you understand?
我可不希望处理暴力纠纷的律师有事可干
Back from the dead.
死里逃生?
I, uh...
我...
...couldn't risk my family's safety.
...我不能拿我家人的生命来赌
What do we got?
捞到什么料?
Nothing. no matches on prints, dna, Dental.
什么都没有 没有吻合的指纹 DNA 甚至牙齿
Clothing is custom, no labels.
衣服是订做的 没有标签
Nothing in his pockets but knives and lint.
他口袋里只有刀和布
No name.
甚至套不出名字
- no other alias. go home, Gordon.
-没有化名 -回家吧 戈登
The clown'll keep till morning. go get some rest.
小丑要关到早上呢 你去休息吧
You're gonna need it.
你需要休息
Tomorrow you take the big job.
明天你将会正式升职
You don't have any say in the matter. commissioner Gordon.
不用说什么了 戈登局长
I'm sorry, I couldn't risk your safety.
对不起 我不能拿你冒险
Look at these ugly bastards.
看看这些丑陋的混蛋
- I don't feel good. you're a cop killer.
-我很不舒服 -你是"警察杀手"啊
You're lucky to be feeling anything below the neck.
没砍头算上天恩赐了
- please! - step away from the bars!
-求求你们了! -离栏杆远点儿
My insides hurt.
我受伤了!
Did batman save you, daddy?
爸爸 是蝙蝠侠救了你吗?
Actually, this time...
事实上 这次...
...i saved him.
...是我救了他
Has he said anything yet?
他说什么了吗?
Evening, commissioner.
晚上好 局长大人
Harvey Dent never made it home.
哈维·登特还没回家
- of course not. - what have you done with him?
-当然没有 -你对他做了什么?
Me?
我?
I was right here.
我就在这儿啊
Who did you leave him with?
你让谁跟他在一起?
Hm? your people?
你的手下?
Assuming, of course, that they are still your people...
假设 他们仍然是你的手下...
...and not Maroni's.
...而不是马洛尼的手下
Does it depress you, commissioner...
这话让你难过了吗 局长大人?
...to know just how alone you really are?
...意识到自己有多么孤独?
Does it make you feel responsible for Harvey Dent's current predicament?
是不是让你感觉应该对哈维·登特的困境负责?
- where is he? - what's the time?
-他在哪儿? -几点了?
What difference does that make?
几点有什么关系?
Well, depending on the time, he may be in one spot or several.
取决于时间早晚 他可能在一个地方或好几个
- lf we're gonna play games... - mm-hm?
-如果你想玩... -怎样?
...i'm gonna need a cup of coffee.
...我去喝杯咖啡
Ah, the "good cop, bad cop" routine?
"好警察 坏警察"的例行节目?
Not exactly.
不算吧
Never start with the head.
没人"从头打起"的
The victim gets all fuzzy. he can't feel the next..
受害者血肉模糊 他就感觉不到下...
See?
看见没?
You wanted me. here I am.
你想要我 我在这儿了
I wanted to see what you'd do.
我想看看你上演的好戏
And you didn't disappoint.
你没让我失望
You let five people die.
你害死了五个人
Then you let Dent take your place.
让登特代替了你
- even to a guy like me, that's cold. - where's Dent?
-就算对我来说 那都算冷血的 -登特在哪儿?
Those mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were.
那些暴徒希望你消失 他们就可以卷土重来
But I know the truth. there's no going back. you've changed things.
不过我知道 回不去了 你已经改变了大环境
- forever. - then why do you wanna kill me?
-永远的 -那你还想杀我?
I don't wanna kill you.
谁说我想杀你了
What would I do without you? go back to ripping off mob dealers? no, no.
没有你我能干什么? 欺负下小混混? 才不要
No. no, you...
不 不 你...
You complete me.
你让我变得完整
- you're garbage who kills for money.
你就是个为钱杀人的垃圾
- don't talk like one of them. you're not
别像他们似的说教 你不是他们
Even if you'd like to be.
就算你想成为他们
To them, you're just a freak...
其实对他们来说 你也就是个怪胎
...like me.
...跟我一样
They need you right now...
他们现在需要你...
...but when they don't...
...但当事情过去...
...they'll cast you out like a leper.
...你就会像个麻风病人一样被赶走
You see, their morals, their code...
你也看到了 他们的道德 法规...
...it's a bad joke.
...都多么可笑
Dropped at the first sign of trouble.
有事发生 这些道德法规就抛诸脑后
They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you.
唯有世界平静 他们才平和 我会让你看到
When the chips are down, these...
到了危急关头 这些...
These civilized people...
这些文明人...
...they'll eat each other.
...他们会互相蚕食
See, I'm not a monster.
看好了 我不是怪物
I'm just ahead of the curve.
我只是遵从人性
Where's Dent?
登特在哪儿?
You have all these rules, and you think they'll save you.
你有一大堆原则 你以为原则能救你?
- he's in control. - I have one rule.
-他还没有失控 -我有一条原则
Oh. then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.
而且你正要打破这条原则来知道真相
Which is?
真相是?
The only sensible way to live is without rules.
唯一明智的生活方式 就是不受任何规则束缚
And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.
今晚 你将打破你那最后一条原则
I'm considering it.
我在考虑呢
There's only minutes left, so you'll have to play my game...
没几分钟了 你必须陪我玩游戏
...if you wanna save one of them.
...如果你想救他们中的任何一个
"them"?
他们?
You know, for a while there, I thought you really were Dent.
那时 我还以为你是登特呢
The way you threw yourself after her.
你和她的互动...
Look at you go.
你完了
Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny?
哈维知不知道你和他亲亲女友的关系?
Where are they?!
他们在哪儿?
Killing is making a choice.
只有杀戮 才能做出选择
- where are they?! - choose between one life or the other.
-他们在哪儿?! -两条命选其一
Your friend the district attorney, or his blushing bride-to-be.
你的检察官朋友 或是他的害羞小娘子
You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with.
你没什么可以威胁到我的
Nothing to do with all your strength.
你打的再狠也没用
Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you where they are, both of them.
不用担心 我会告诉你他们俩在哪儿
And that's the point. you'll have to choose.
重点是 你必须要 两选一
He's at 2505 2nd street...
他在2505号第2大街...
...and she's on avenue x at cicero.
...而她 在西塞罗的林荫大道
- which one you going after? - Rachel.
-你去哪边? -瑞秋
We're getting Dent!
我们去找登特!
2505 2nd street!
他在2505号第2大街...
Hello?
有人吗?
Can anybody hear me?
有人听见吗?
Hello!
有人吗!
- Rachel? - Harvey.
-瑞秋? -哈维
Oh, Harvey, thank god. are you okay?
哈维 感谢上帝 你还好吗?
I'm all right. I'm in a...
我很好 我在...
I'm in a warehouse.They got me wired to these oil drums.
我在一个仓库 他们把我绑在油桶旁
I am too.
我也是
Harvey.
哈维
I want my phone call.
我要我的手机
I want it. I want it.I want my phone call.
我想要 我的手机
That's nice.
很好
How many of your friends have I killed?
你有多少朋友死在我手上?
I'm a 20-year man...
我工作20年...
...and I know the difference between punks who need a lesson in manners...
我清楚那些需要教导的小混混...
...and the freaks like you who would just enjoy it.
和你这种享受刺激的怪胎的区别...
And you killed six of my friends.
你杀了我6个弟兄
Six?
6个?
Please. My insides hurt.
求你了 我受了很重的内伤
I don't really care. Back away.
可我不在乎 滚回牢里去
The boss said he'd make the voices go away.
老大说他要把他们杀个片甲不留
He said he'd go inside and replace them with bright lights...
把他们变成闪亮的彩灯...
...like Christmas.
...就像圣诞节一样
You're out of your mind, pal. Back off.
你完全疯了 伙计 滚回去
Medic to the holding tank.Come on. Get the door open.
叫救护队来 快 把牢门打开
You guys, back off!
你们几个全都退后!
Listen, we don't have a lot of time.
听着 我们没有多少时间了
They told me that only one of us was gonna make it...
他们说我们只能活一人...
...and that they were gonna let our friends choose.
...由我们的朋友来选
Okay, Rachel.
好的 瑞秋
It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be all right.They're coming for you.
这很好 放心吧 他们会救你的
Listen to me. I'll help you. Just talk me through what's going on with you.
听着 我会帮你 只要告诉我你的情况
Can you find something,anything, sharp?
你能找到什么尖锐的硬物吗?
I'm trying.
我在找
- What's...?- Shit.
-怎么了...? -该死
Harvey?
哈维?
Harvey, what's happening?
哈维 怎么了?
All available units, converge at 2505 2nd Street.
所有小组 2505号第2大街集合
Do you wanna know why I use a knife?
想知道为什么我用刀杀人吗?
Guns are too quick.
中枪 死得太快
You can't savor all the...
你都来不及享受这份...
...little emotions.
...短暂的微妙情感
You see, in their last moments...
你能欣赏到他们死前...
...people show you who they really are.
...露出最真实最丑陋的一面
So in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did.
这么说来 或许我比你更了解你朋友
Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
想知道他们中谁是懦夫吗?
What's that? Jeez.
天啊 那是什么?
He's got some kind of a...
他受了些...挫伤
...contusion.- I know you're gonna enjoy this.
我知道你会喜欢的
I'm gonna have to try and enjoy it even more.
我也会试着比你更享受...
Just put it down.
把枪放下
Take it easy. Take it easy. Drop the weapon now!
别 别 马上放下武器
- It's my own damn fault, just shoot him!- Let him go now! Drop it!
-全都是我的错 开枪 -马上放开他 放下武器
- What? Sorry?- What do you want?
-抱歉 你说什么? -你想要什么?
I just want my phone call.
我只想要我的手机
What...? What...? What's happening?
怎么... 怎么了?
Just talk to me, just for one second.
快应我一声 就一声
- All right?- Right.
-给你? -很好
Is that a phone?
那是...手机吗?
Mount the curb!
往边上走!
Harvey, just in case, I wanna tell you something, okay?
哈维 为防不测 我有事告诉你
Don't think like that. They're coming.
别这么说 他们很快就到
I know they are,but I don't want them to.
我知道他们会来 但我不想
I don't wanna live without you,and I do have an answer for you.
我不想失去你一个人活 关于你的问题
My answer is yes.
我的回答是 愿意
No! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
Not me! Why are you coming for me?
不是我! 你为什么要救我?
No!
不!
Rachel! Rachel!
瑞秋! 瑞秋!
- Harvey.- No! No! Rachel!
-哈维 -不! 不! 瑞秋!
Okay.
我没事
Rachel!
瑞秋!
No! No!
不! 不!
Harvey, it's okay. It's all right. Listen.
哈维 我没事的 听我说
Somewh...
有...
No, commissioner!
不行 局长!
Rachel! No!
瑞秋! 不!
Hello there.
里面的好啊
Back at the MCU, the Joker's gone.
快回总部 小丑逃走了
With Lau?
和刘一起?
The Joker planned to be caught.
他计划好被捕的
He wanted me to lock him up in the MCU.
想要我们把他关在总部
Dear Bruce:
亲爱的布鲁斯
I need to be honest and clear.
我必须坦诚而且明确地告诉你
I'm going to marry Harvey Dent.
我要嫁给哈维·登特了
I love him, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.
我爱他 想与他共度一生
When I told you that if Gotham no longer needed Batman, we could be together...
我说过 如果高谭不再需要蝙蝠侠 我们就能在一起
... I meant it.
...我是真心的
But now I'm sure the day won't come when you no longer need Batman.
但我现在确信你永远都需要蝙蝠侠
I hope it does.
但我希望这天能到来
And if it does, I will be there...
如果有这么一天 我会在你身边...
... but as your friend.
...但只是作为朋友
I'm sorry, Harvey.
我很抱歉 哈维
I'm sorry to let you down.
很抱歉让你失望了
If you lose your faith in me,please keep your faith in people.
假如你对我失去信心 请不要放弃对人们的信心
Love, now and always, Rachel.
永远爱你的 瑞秋
Prepared a little breakfast.
早餐准备好了
- Very well, then.- Alfred.
-很好 -阿尔弗雷德
Yes, Master Wayne?
-请吩咐 维恩主人
Did I bring this on her?
是我害了她吗?
I was meant to inspire good...
我只想伸张正义...
...not madness, not death.
不是疯狂和死亡
You have inspired good. But you spat in the faces of Gotham's criminals.
你是扬了善 但你扇了所有罪犯的耳光
Didn't you think there might be casualties?
你觉得这里不会再有人员伤亡了吗?
Things always get worse before they get better.
置之死地而后生
But Rachel, Alfred.
阿尔弗雷德 但是瑞秋
Rachel believed in what you stood for...
瑞秋相信你所代表的...
...what we stand for.
和我们坚信的
Gotham needs you.
高谭需要你
No, Gotham needs its true hero...
不 高谭需要的是真英雄
...and I let that murdering psychopath blow him half to hell.
...而我还让那个疯子杀人魔把他炸得半死
Which is why, for now...
这就是为什么 现在...
...they're gonna have to make do with you.
...他们要你抓住他
She was gonna wait for me, Alfred.
她本来要等我的 阿尔弗雷德
Dent doesn't know.
登特不知道
He can never know.
他永远都不会知道了
What's that?
这是什么?
- it can wait. - that bandit...
-这个以后再说 -缅甸森林的...
...in the forest in burma.
强盗...
- did you catch him? - yes.
-你们抓住他了? -是的
How?
怎么抓的?
We burned the forest down.
我们把整座森林烧毁了
He's credible, an m & a lawyer from a leading consultancy.
他很可靠 是来自首席顾问军团的M&A律师
He says he's waited as long as he can for batman to do the right thing.
他说他等蝙蝠侠惩恶扬善等了很久
Now he's taking matters into his own hands.
现在他决定亲自上场
We'll be live at 5 with the true iDentity of the batman.
我们将在五点现场直播蝙蝠侠的真面目
I'm sorry about Rachel.
对瑞秋的事情我很抱歉
The doctor says you're in agonizing
医生说你痛苦万分
Pain, but that you won't accept medication
却不接受药物治疗
That you're refusing to...
也拒绝接受...
...accept skin grafts.
...皮肤移植
Remember that name...
还记得那个名字么...
...you all had for me...
当我在内务部时...
...when I was at internal affairs?
所有人给我起的...
What was it, Gordon?
是什么 戈登?
Harvey, i...
哈维 我...
Say it.
说出来
Say it!
说出来!
Two-face. Harvey two-face.
双面人 哈维 双面人
Why should I hide who I am?
我为什么要掩藏自己的真面目?
I know you tried to warn me.
我知道你警告过我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wuertz picked you up. was he working for them?
伍尔兹接的你 他在为他们工作吗
Do you know who picked up Rachel?
你知道是谁接的瑞秋?
Harvey, I need to know which of my men I can trust.
哈维 我得知道 我还能相信我的哪些手下
Why would you listen to me now?
为什么现在你倒愿意听我讲了?
I'm sorry, Harvey.
抱歉 哈维
No.
No, you're not.
不对 还没到你懊悔的时候
Not yet.
有一天你会的
This craziness, it's too much.
这疯狂...确实太过了
Should've thought about that before you let the clown out of the box.
早知今日 何必当初把小丑放出来
You want him?
你想要他?
I can tell you where he'll be this afternoon.
我可以告诉你今下午他在哪
Not so crazy as you look.
远不及你想的疯狂
I told you, I'm a man of my word.
早告诉你了 我是守信用的人
Where is the italian?
那意大利佬在哪儿?
All tactical units will converge on the location in 20 minutes.
所有作战单位二十分钟到位集合
I want auxiliary units to cover all possible getaway routes.
协作单位封锁所有逃逸线路
Please.
拜托
Joker-man, what you do with all your money?
小丑 你会拿这些钱干什么?
You see, I'm a guy of simple taste.
要知道 我品味很简单
I enjoy...
我喜欢...
...dynamite...
...炸药...
...and gunpowder...
...火药...
...and gasoline.
...还有汽油
- what the...? - ah, ah, ah.
-你干什么...? -啊
And you know the thing that they have in common?
你知道他们臭味相投在什么地方吗?
They're cheap.
都是可以拿钱收买的贱人
How much are they paying you to say who batman is?
他们花了多少从你嘴里套出蝙蝠侠是谁?
This is our chance. I want Lau alive. the Joker, either way.
这是千载良机 我要刘活着 小丑死活都行
Hey, Jim. get a load of this.
吉姆 来看看这个
Let's take the next caller.
让我们接进下位观众
Harvey Dent didn't wanna give in to this maniac.
哈维·登特没想过向这疯子屈服
You think you know better?
你觉得你更了解情况?
I think that if we could talk to Dent today, he may feel differently.
我认为如果今天能和登特谈谈 他感觉会大不一样
And we wish him a speedy recovery. because god knows, we need him now.
希望他能迅速康复 天知道 我们现在有多需要他
You said you were a man of your word.
你说过你是守信之人
Oh, I am.
是啊
I'm only burning my half.
我只烧掉我那一半
All you care about is money.
你只在乎钱
This town deserves a better class of criminal...
这地方得有更高明的罪犯才相配...
...and I'm gonna give it to them.
...而我这就给他们献上
Tell your men they work for me now.
告诉你手下 现在他们跟我了
This is my city.
这是我的城市
They won't work for a freak.
他们可不会效命于怪胎
"freak."
"怪胎"
Why don't we cut you up into little pieces...
我们干嘛不切成肉片...
...and feed you to your pooches? hm?
...喂你的杂种狗?
And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.
让我们看看一条饿狗有多么忠诚
It's not about money...
钱算什么...
...it's about sending a message.
...这是警告
Everything Burns.
一切燃烧吧
- who is this? I had a vision...
-哪位? 我预见到...
... of a world without batman.
...一个没有蝙蝠侠的世界
The mob ground out a little profit...
暴徒刚有赢利...
... and the police tried to shut them down one block at a time.
…警方就试图将其隔离个个击破
And it was so boring.
这太乏味了
I've had a change of heart.
于是我改了主意
I don't want mr. Reese spoiling everything...
可不能让里斯先生坏了事...
... but why should I have all the fun? let's give someone else a chance.
...俗话说得好 独乐乐不如众乐乐
If Coleman Reese isn't dead in 60 minutes...
如果科勒曼·里斯一小时后还没死…
... then I blow up a hospital.
…我就炸掉一家医院
Call in every officer.
召集所有警力
Tell them to head to their nearest hospital and start evac and search.
到最近的医院疏散并搜索
Call the transit authority, school board, prisons.
呼叫交通运输管理部门 校董会 监狱
Get every bus down to a hospital.
把所有公车都开到医院
The priority is Gotham general.
要紧的是高谭总医院
Wheel everybody out of that place right now
紧急疏散那儿所有人
You, you and you, you come with me.
你 你 还有你 你跟我来
- where are we going, sir? - to get Reese.
-我们上哪儿 长官? -去找里斯
I need you plugged in, checking Gordon's men and their families.
我要你插手 查戈登的手下和他们的家人
- looking for? - hospital admissions.
-找什么? -入院登记
Will you be wanting the batpod?
要蝙蝠车么?
In the middle of the day? not very subtle.
大白天的? 太不低调了
The lamborghini, then.
那就兰博基尼吧
Much more subtle.
低调多了
Excuse me. let me through. excuse me. okay.
抱歉 让我过去 抱歉 好
Sir, could you help, please?
长官 能帮帮忙吗?
I'm gonna find a bus for him.
我得给他找辆公车
Sir? commissioner, do you really think...
长官? 局长 您真认为...
...an ordinary citizen would try to kill this man?
...普通市民会企图杀死这个人?
Sir. commissioner.
长官 长官
Get the cars around the back!
把车开到后面!
Go. keep rolling, Sam.
快 继续 山姆
I see O'brien and Richards.
我看到奥布莱恩和理查兹
No immediate family member admitted to a Gotham hospital.
无直系亲属入住高谭医院
They're trying to kill me. - well, maybe batman can save you.
-他们想杀死我 -也许蝙蝠侠能救你
Davis, they got space. bring him out.
戴维斯 有地方了 把他带出来
Davis.
戴维斯
I saw Burns and Zachary.
我看见伯恩斯和萨克雷
Nothing on them.
什么都没带
And a patrolman I don't know.
还有一个我不认识的巡警
Okay, so, what now?
好 那现在干什么?
What do we do now? where are we going?
我们在干嘛? 上哪儿?
Send the information to Gordon.
通知戈登
Get out of here.
出去
Davis.
戴维斯
Ma'am, we're gonna have to move him now.
医生 我们现在得转移他了
It's Berg, isn't it? - commissioner.
-是伯格吗? -局长
You okay, son?
还好吧 孩子?
You know...
你知道...
...i don't want there to be any hard feelings between us, Harvey.
...我不想我俩闹得不愉快 哈维
- when you and... - Rachel!
-当你我... -瑞秋!
- Rachel were being abducted...
瑞秋已被绑架...
...i was sitting in Gordon's cage.
...我被戈登抓住 尤如困兽
I didn't rig those charges.
我并没先发难
Your men, your plan.
是你的人干的 你的阴谋
Do I really look like a guy with a plan?
我看上去像有阴谋之人吗?
You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars.
你了解我吗? 我就是条追着车跑的狗
I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.
追上了我都不知道该怎么办
You know? I just do things.
你知道吗? 我只专心办事
The mob has plans. the cops have plans.
匪帮有阴谋 警察有计划
Gordon's got plans.
戈登也有密谋
You know, they're schemers.
你看 他们才是阴谋家
Schemers trying to control their little worlds.
想玩弄他们的小世界于股掌间的阴谋家
I'm not a schemer.
我可算不上
I try to show the schemers...
我得让这些阴谋家们知道...
...how pathetic their attempts to control things really are.
...想掌控一切的企图多可悲
So when I say... ah. come here.
所以我说...过来
When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal...
我说这并不是针对你和你女朋友...
...you'll know that I'm telling the truth.
...你会了解我并没撒谎
- I'm gonna need your weapon. - what?
-我要你交出武器 -什么?
Why? because my wife's in the hospital?
为什么? 就因为我妻子在医院?
Yeah, that'd be why.
是的 就这理由
It's the schemers that put you where you are.
是这些阴谋家把你弄到这步田地
You were a schemer, you had plans...
你就是阴谋家 你密谋...
...and look where that got you.
...看看你现在这个样子
Police are taking every precaution...
警方采取了一切防范措施...
... urging people not to take matters into their hands.
...警告市民别卷入此事
I just did what I do best.
我只是发挥所长
I took your little plan and I turned it on itself.
以其人之道还治其人之身
Look what I did to this city with a
看看我都为这城市做了些什么
Few drums of gas and a couple of bullets
几桶汽油和几发子弹而已
Hm? you know what I noticed?
你看我注意到什么?
Nobody panics when things go "according to plan."
当世界"依计而行"时 无人惊恐
Even if the plan is horrifying.
即便"计划"可怕无比
If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gangbanger will get shot...
如果明天我告诉媒体说 某个匪徒将被射杀…
...or a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up...
...或一卡车士兵会被炸死...
...nobody panics.
...没人会惊惶
Because it's all part of the plan.
因为一切都"依计而行"
But when I say that one little old mayor will die...
但如果我说一位可爱可敬的市长将归西...
...well, then, everyone loses their minds.
...那人们就会丧失理智
Introduce a little anarchy...
引入点儿无政府状态...
...upset the established order...
...调整既定秩序...
...and everything becomes chaos.
...一切归于混沌
I'm an agent of chaos.
我是混沌之使
Oh, and you know the thing about chaos?
你知道什么是混沌吗
It's fair.
它就是...公平
- you live. - mm-hm.
-你活 -恩
You die.
你死
Mmm. now we're talking.
现在我们谈得来了
Mr. Reese.
里斯先生
That's mr. Wayne, isn't it?
这不是维恩先生吗
- that was a very brave thing you did. - trying to catch the light?
-你真英勇 -闯绿灯么?
- you weren't protecting the van? - why? who's in it?
-你不是在保护警车? -何出此问? 谁在里面?
Don't you think I should go to the hospital?
你觉得我该去医院吗?
Don't watch a whole lot of news, do you, mr. Wayne?
不怎么看新闻吧 维恩先生?
Southeast.
东南方
It's Gotham general.
是高谭总医院
- did you clear the building? yeah.
-你疏散了医院? -恩
You must know how many were inside.
弄清楚有多少人在里面
You have patient lists, roll call.
你有病员名单 点名
Right now we're showing 50 people missing. one bus.
目前失踪50人 一辆公车
The other buses were heading off to hospitals. I guess we missed one.
其他公车都驶往医院了 我想我们丢了一辆
What's your guess about where Harvey Dent is?
那你猜哈维·登特在哪里?
Keep looking. and keep it to yourself. anybody asks, we got him out.
继续找 别告诉别人 有人问就说我们救出他了
Get me the mayor's office on the line.
给我接市长办公室
We're gonna need the national guard.
我们需要国民警卫队
- people are still missing...
仍有人员失踪…
... including gcn's own Mike Engel.
包括本台的迈克·恩格尔
I'm now being told that we're cutting to a video gcn has just received.
刚被告知 转到市政厅刚刚收到的消息
I'm Mike Engel for Gotham tonight.
我是迈克·恩格尔 高谭晚间报道
"what does it take to make you people wanna join in?
怎样才能让你们加入?
You failed to kill the lawyer. I've gotta get you off the bench...
你们没杀死那律师 我得把你们从冷板凳上拉起来…
...and into the game. bench. game.
-加入这场游戏 -板凳 游戏
Come nightfall, this city is mine. mine.
-夜幕降临吧 这个城市就是我的了 -我的
- and anyone left here plays by my rules. - rules.
-离开的人得遵守我的游戏规则 -规则
Mr. Fox? security is showing a break-in at the r & d department.
福克斯先生? 安全系统显示研发部门有人侵入
If you don't wanna be in the game...
你若不想加入这场游戏
...get out now. - get out now.
-现在就走 -现在就走
But the bridge-and-tunnel crowd are sure in for a surprise.
但桥上和隧道的人会有惊喜
Gotham p.d. has shut down...
高谭 p.d.已关闭…
Sweet jesus. ...the area's bridges and tunnels.
-亲爱的上帝 -这一地区的桥梁和隧道...
Shouldn't you be out there, you know, doing something?
你就不出去做点什么?
It's my day off.
今天我休息
I gotta take a leak.
我得方便下
Keep an eye out for me, will you?
替我看着点儿 好吗
Now what? need someone to shake it for you?
怎么了? 要我给你把尿?
Hello.
你好
Dent.
登特
Jesus. I thought you was dead.
天 我以为你死了
Half.
一半
Who picked up Rachel, Wuertz?
谁接的瑞秋 伍尔兹?
- it must've been Maroni's men. - shut up!
-肯定是马洛尼的人干的 -闭嘴?
Are you telling me that you're gonna protect...
你想告诉我 你还想保护...
...the other traitor in Gordon's unit?
...戈登那儿的另一个叛徒?
I don't know, he never told me.
我不知道 他没告诉我
Listen, Dent, I swear to god,
听着 登特 我向上帝发誓
I didn't know what they were gonna do to you
我不知道他们打算把你怎样
That's funny...
这可有趣了...
...because I don't know what's gonna happen to you either.
...因为我也不知道在你身上会发生什么
Beautiful, isn't it?
很美妙 是吧?
Beautiful.
美妙
Unethical.
但有违常理
Dangerous.
并且危险
You've turned every cell phone in Gotham into a microphone.
你把高谭的每一部手机都变成了话筒
And a high-frequency generator-receiver.
和高频发生接受器
You took my sonar concept and applied it to every phone in the city.
你盗用了我的声纳概念 运用到城里的每一部电话上
With half the city feeding you sonar, you can image all of Gotham.
半个城市都能反馈声纳信息 就能采到整个高谭图像
This is wrong.
这可不行
I've gotta find this man, Lucius.
我得找出这个人 卢西斯
At what cost?
代价呢?
The database is null-key encrypted.
数据库是无密匙加密
It can only be accessed by one person.
只有一人可进入此系统
This is too much power for one person.
由一人掌控 这权利太大
That's why I gave it to you.
所以我找你
Only you can use it.
只有你能驾驭它
Spying on 30 million people isn't part of my job description.
我的工作描述并不包括监视三千万人
This is an audio Sample.
这是个声频示范
If he talks within range of any phone in the city..
如果他在市内任何电话频率范围内讲话
...you can triangulate his position.
...你就可以将他定位
I'll help you this one time.
这次 我就帮你
But consider this my resignation.
也是最后一次
As long as this machine is at Wayne enterprises, I won't be.
只要这机器在维恩企业内 我就离开
When you're finished...
任务完成后...
...type in your name.
...输入你的姓名
My officers are going over every inch of the tunnels and bridges...
我的部下正地毯式搜索隧道和桥梁...
...but with the Joker's threat, they're not an option.
...但根据小丑的威胁 它们不可能是目标
- and land routes east? - backed up for hours.
-东区道路呢? -已增援数小时
Which leaves the ferries with 30,000 ready to board.
所以三千人准备从渡口离开
I wanna use the ferries so I can get those prisoners off the island.
我想用渡船把囚徒转移出岛
The men you put away? those aren't people I'm worried about.
你打算撤离的人群? 那可不是我担心的对象
You should be. whatever the Joker's planning...
你应该担心他们 不管小丑打算干嘛...
...it's a good bet Harvey's prisoners
...最好都将哈维的囚徒考虑进来
Are involved. I wanna get them out of here
我想把他们转移走
So where is Harvey?
那哈维在哪儿?
- we haven't found him. - oh, jesus.
-还没找到他 -天哪
How long can you keep this quiet?
你能把这事儿压多久?
Don't stop for lights, cops, nothing.
一直开 任何情况都别停
Going to join your wife?
去见你老婆?
- you love her? - yes.
-爱她吗? -是的
You ever imagine what it would be like to listen to her die?
想象过听到她死讯 你会怎样么?
Look, take it up with the Joker.
听着 这事儿你得找小丑算帐
He killed your woman. he made you...
是他杀了你的女朋友 是他把你...
...like this.
...变成这样
The Joker's just a mad dog.
小丑只不过是一条疯狗
I want whoever let him off the leash.
我找的是解开链子的人
I took care of Wuertz, but who was your other man inside Gordon's unit?
我干掉了伍尔兹 你在戈登局里安排的另一个人是谁?
Who picked up Rachel? must have been someone she trusted.
是谁接的瑞秋? 一定是她信任的某人
Look, if I tell you...
你看 如果我告诉你...
...will you let me go?
...你会放过我吗?
Can't hurt your chances.
看运气了
It was Ramirez.
是莱米斯
- but you said... - I said it couldn't hurt your chances.
-但你说过... -我说要看你的运气
You're a lucky man.
幸运小伙
- but he's not. - who?
-可他不是 -谁不走运?
Your driver.
你的司机
Stand back.
靠后
Hey, that ain't right. we should be on that boat.
这可不行 我们才应该上船
You wanna ride across with them? be my guest.
想和他们一道? 随你便
Sir, they've stopped their engines.
长官 他们关了发动机
Right, get on the radio.
好 打开无线电
Tell them we'll come back and pick them up once we dump the scumbags.
告诉他们 送了这些渣滓就回来接他们
Liberty, this is Spirit. come in.
自由号 这是灵魂号 回话
What the heck was that?
这什么鬼东西
What the...?
什么玩意儿..?
Liberty, come in, please. this is Spirit. come in.
自由号 进入 这是灵魂号 回话
Liberty, we have the Same thing. we've lost both engines.
自由号 我们遇上同样情况 两台发动机都失灵
- Liberty, come in. Fox.
-自由号 回话 -福克斯
There's something going on on the ferries.
渡船上有情况
Get down to the engine room now.
下去发动机室看看
Hey, buddy, what's happening?
伙计 怎么啦?
Captain, we got a hundred barrels down there rigged to blow. and this.
船长 发动机室有一百桶炸药装置 还有这个
Looks like some kind of detonator.
看上去象引爆器
Why would they give us the detonator to our own bomb?
他们干嘛把引爆器给我们?
Tonight, you're all gonna...
今晚 你们都将...
... be a part of a social experiment.
...成为社会实验的一部分
Through the magic of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate...
通过柴油机和硝酸铵的魔力
... I'm ready right now to blow you all sky-high.
...我随时都可以把你们轰得灰飞烟灭
Liberty, come in, over.
自由号 回话 完毕
It's dead.
失灵了
If anyone attempts to get off their boat, you all die.
倘有任何人企图下船 你们就都得死
I'm zeroing in.
我正在定位
Each of you has a remote to blow up the other boat.
你们有遥控器可以炸掉另一艘船
His voice is on the ferry...
他的声音在渡口
...but it's not the source.
...但声音来源不在那儿
West.
西边
- Gordon. I have the Joker's location.
-戈登 找到小丑位置了
Prewitt building.
埔睿威特大楼
Assemble on the building opposite.
在大厦背面集合
At midnight, I blow you all up.
午夜时分 我要把你们全炸飞
If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live.
但只要你们其中一边按钮 我就放过这条船
So who's it gonna be?
那么 会是谁被炸上云霄呢
Harvey Dent's most-wanted scumbag collection...
是这些哈维·登特最狠的臭名昭著的罪犯们...
... or the sweet and innocent civilians?
还是那些可爱无辜的平民百姓?
You choose.
由你们选择
Oh, and you might wanna decide quickly...
对了 你们最好快点决定...
... because the people on the other boat may not be quite so noble.
因为另艘船上的人可能没这么品德高尚
Stay back.
退后
Well, now, who are you to decide? we ought to talk this over, at least.
-你算老几 你说了算? -至少我们得商量一下
We don't all have to die. those men had their chance.
不该我们都遭殃 那些人是罪犯
- we are not going to talk about this. - why aren't we talking about it?
-我们不会讨论这个问题 -为什么不?
They're talking over the Same thing on the other boat.
另一艘船上的人也一样在商量
- let's put it to a vote. yes!
-我们投票表决 -对!
- hello? Barbara, it's Anna Ramirez.
-你好? -芭芭拉 我是安娜·莱米斯
Jim needs you to pack up and put the kids in the car right away.
吉姆让你赶快打包 马上把孩子送进车里
But the units outside...
但是外面有这么多警察...
Those cops can't be trusted.
他们靠不住
Jim needs you away from them as soon as possible.
吉姆要你尽快离开他们
I'll call them off for 10 minutes, and you'll have to move fast.
我先把他们调走10分钟 你们赶快走
- but where am I supposed to take them? - 2505 2nd street.
-但我该把孩子带哪儿去? -2505号第二街
Leave as soon as the patrol car pulls out.
巡逻车一开走就赶快离开
Okay.
好的
She believe you?
她信了你的话?
It's because she trusts you...
因为她相信你...
...just like rachel did.
就像当初瑞秋一样
- I didn't know... - didn't know what they'd do?
-我不知道... -不知道他们会怎么做?
You're the second cop to say that to me.
你是第二个这么跟我说的警察了
What exactly did you think they were gonna do?
你到底觉得他们会怎么干?
They got me early on. my mother's hospital bills...
早先他们找到我 付了我母亲的住院费
- don't! - I'm sorry.
-别说了 -对不起
You live to fight another day, officer.
你还能择日再战 警官
We found the missing hospital bus.
我们找到了失踪的医院用车
Then we have a hostage situation.
发现对方持有多名人质
It's a shooting gallery.
简直就是射击展览馆
Why would he choose a spot with such big windows?
他为什么要选有这么大窗户的地方?
We have clear shots on five clowns.
我们能很容易瞄准那5个小丑
Snipers take them out, smash the windows, a team rappels in.
阻击手搞定他们 击碎玻璃 一支小队滑绳进入
Team moves in by the stairwells.
队伍沿楼梯间行动
Two, three casualties max.
至多有2至3人受伤
- let's do it. it's not that simple.
-就这么干 -绝没这么简单
- with the Joker, it never is. - what's simple is...
-小丑的计划绝不简单 -简单的是...
...every second, those people on the ferries get closer to blowing...
每过一秒 轮船上的人们就离爆炸近一步
- that won't happen. - then he'll blow both of them up!
-不会爆炸的 -他会把两艘船都炸了的
- we don't have time for paper ballots.
我们没时间进行投票了
- I want everybody to put their votes..
我希望每个人都把自己的选择...
...on this piece of paper.
写到这张纸上
If anyone's got pens, pass it along.
有人带了笔的话 互相传一下
Thank you. anybody else?
谢谢 还有人没投么
Coming through. anybody else? thank you.
传过来 还有人么 谢谢
We need to get these votes in quickly.
我们得快点收票
Come on.
快点
What are you waiting for? push the button!
你等什么? 快按钮
We're running out of time!
我们没时间了
I need five minutes alone.
我只要5分钟
No! there's no time!
不行 没时间了
We have clear shots!
我们射击的视野很好
Dent is in there with them. we have to save Dent!
登特就在里面 我们要救他
I have to save Dent.
我得把登特救出来
Get ready.
各就各位
Two minutes, then we breach.
2分钟 我们就冲进去
Fox, I need picture.
福克斯 给我图像信号
- hello? jim, we're in trouble.
-怎么了 -吉姆 我们有麻烦了
Okay, you got pov on alpha...
好的 在阿尔法象限有可视角度...
... omni on beta.
贝塔象限有全面成像
Looks like clowns and hostages on two floors.
看起来小丑和人质分布在两层
There's a swa t team on the stairwell.
楼梯间有一支特警队
Another swa t team on the roof.
还有一队在楼顶
Line's clear.
前方无障碍
- barbara, calm down. - he has the kids!
-芭芭拉 冷静 -他抢走了孩子
Hello, jim. - Harvey?
-你好 吉姆 -哈维?
- where's my family? - where my family died.
-我家人在哪儿 -在我家人死去的地方
Blue team, acquire the target.
蓝队 确认目标
Entry team, set your charge.
突进队 安装炸药
Fox, the swa ts are targeting the wrong people.
福克斯 特警队瞄错目标了
The clowns are the hostages.
戴面具的才是人质
Red team, go! red team, go!
红队 上 红队 上
Entry team, blow and go!
突进队 点燃炸药 上
Don't move.
别动
Take the shot.
射击
Those swats are coming in hot.
特警队员马上就冲进来了
Clowns, put down your guns.
小丑 放下武器
Drop your weapons! on the ground, now!
放下武器 扔到地上 马上
Doctors, get down! clear the line of fire. drop your weap...
医生们 都趴下 火线明确 放下武器
Freeze!
不许动
Stand down or you will be...
投降 否则...
Look up.
看上面
See those bad guys on the floor above?
看到楼上的那些坏家伙了?
They're waiting to ambush the swat team coming up the elevator.
他们想突袭从电梯上来的特警队
Sixty seconds.
还有60秒
The tally is 140 against, 396 for.
投票结果 140票反对 396票赞成
So go ahead. do it.
那就这么干 按钮吧
We're still here.
我们还没死
And that means they haven't killed us yet either.
说明他们也没想置我们于死地
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Blue team, cover!
蓝队 做掩护
Trouble on the floor above.
上面那层有麻烦了
Get down on the ground now!
马上跪到地上
Freeze! stop or we will shoot.
不许动 否则我们开枪了
We will shoot you. drop the officer.
我们会开枪的 放了那个警官
Release the officer right now.
马上放了那个警官
Let him go now! on your knees!
马上放了他 双膝跪地
We got him. he's out of the game.
抓到他了 他出局了
Keep your hands in the air! step away from the edge!
举起双手 离边缘远点
Halt!
停住
Stay down! don't move!
趴下 别动
Be advised. clowns are hostages, doctors are targets.
更正信息 小丑是人质 医生才是目标
Ah, you made it. I'm so thrilled.
你成功了 我太激动了
- where's the detonator? - go get him.
-引爆器在哪儿 -去咬他
Put down your weapon! don't move!
放下武器 不许动
You don't wanna die...
你不想死
...but you don't know how to take a life.
但你也不知道怎么取他人性命
Give it to me.
给我
These men will kill you and take it anyway.
不管怎样 那些人终会杀了你然后拿走它
No one wants to get their hands dirty.
没人想双手沾满鲜血
Fine. I'll do it.
好吧 我来
Those men on that boat? they made their choices.
那艘船上的人? 他们也选过了
They chose to murder and steal.
他们选了杀人放火 打家劫舍
It doesn't make any sense for us to have to die too.
我们没必要和他们同归于尽
All the old familiar places.
一切都是如此熟悉
Stand by.
等一下
Red team, floor secure. hostages are safe.
红队 本层安全 所有人质安全救出
Give it to me.
把引爆器给我
You can tell them I took it by force.
你可以告诉他们 是我抢走的
Give it to me, and I'll do what you should've did 10 minutes ago.
给我 我会完成你10分钟前该做的事
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks.
我们先别干架 不然会错过美丽的焰火
There won't be any fireworks.
不会有什么焰火的
And here we go.
预备 走
What were you trying to prove?
你想证明什么
That deep down, everyone's as ugly as you?
每个人的内心都和你一样丑陋?
You're alone.
你注定孤身一人
Can't rely on anyone these days.
这年头真是没人靠得住
You gotta do everything yourself. don't we
什么事都得亲自来 不是么
That's okay. I came prepared.
没事 我有备而来
It's a funny world we live in.
我们生活的世界真是其乐无穷
Speaking of which, you know how I got these scars
说到这儿 你知道我这些疤怎么来的么
No, but I know how you got these.
不 但我知道这个是怎么来的
Oh, you.
You just couldn't let me go, could you?
你就是放不下我 对么
This is what happens when an unstoppable force...
就是这样 当不可阻挡的力量
...meets an immovable object.
遇到屹然不动的阻挡
You truly are incorruptible, aren't you?
你的正义感真是不朽 不是么
Huh? you won't kill me...
你不杀我
...out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness.
因为你错误的自我准则
And I won't kill you...
我不杀你
...because you're just too much fun.
因为你实在是太好玩了
I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
我觉得我们注定要永远这样
You'll be in a padded cell forever.
你会永远呆在精神病院里
Maybe we could share one.
也许我们可以共享一个病房
You know, they'll be doubling up...
你知道么 越来越多的人失去理智
...the rate this city's inhabitants are losing their minds.
很快就会有双人病房
This city just showed you...
这座城市刚刚向你证明
...that it's full of people ready to believe in good.
人们都是一心向善的
Until their spirit breaks completely.
直到他们的信仰完全破灭
Until they get a good look at the real Harvey Dent...
直到他们看到哈维·登特真正的一面
...and all the heroic things he's done.
还有他的"丰功伟绩"
You didn't think I'd risk losing the battle for gotham's soul...
你以为 我会冒险 输掉高谭的灵魂之战
...in a fistfight with you?
只因为和你互殴?
No.
You need an ace in the hole.
你需要张王牌
Mine's Harvey.
我的王牌是哈维
What did you do?
你干了什么
I took gotham's white knight...
我把高谭的光明骑士
...and I brought him down to our level.
拉低到我们这个档次
It wasn't hard. see, madness, as you know...
并不难 看到了么 疯狂 如你所知
...is like gravity.
就像重力...
All it takes is a little push.
要做的只是轻轻一推
Dent!
登特
This is where they brought her, gordon, after your men handed her over.
你的人交接之后 他们带她来了这儿 戈登
This is where she died.
她就死在这里
I know, I was here...
我知道 我当时在这儿...
...trying to save her. - but you didn't.
-想救她的 -但你没有
- I couldn't. - yes, you could've.
-我没办法 -不 你有办法
If you'd listened to me.
如果你听我的话
If you stood up against corruption...
如果你直击腐败
...instead of doing your deal with the devil.
而不是和魔鬼交易
I was trying to fight the mob!
我只是想抓住那些暴徒
You wouldn't dare try to justify yourself if you knew what I'd lost.
知道我失去了什么后 你就不再敢给自己开脱了
Have you ever had to talk to the person you loved most...
你有没有和你最爱的人说过
...tell them it's gonna be all right, when you know it's not?
一切都会好的 即使你知道事实并非如此
Well, you're about to know what that feels like, gordon.
好了 现在你就能体会这种感觉了 戈登
Then you can look me in the eye and tell me you're sorry.
然后你就可以直视我的双眼 说你对不起
- you're not going to hurt my family. - no.
-你不会伤害我的家人 -不
Just the person you love most.
只是你的最爱
So is it your wife?
是你的妻子么
Put the gun down, Harvey.
把枪放下 哈维
Harvey, put down the gun.
哈维 把枪放下
Please. please, Harvey. please.
求你了 哈维 求你了
Oh, goddamn it.
哦 见鬼
Will you stop pointing that gun at my family?
你能不能别再拿枪指着我的家人了
No! - we have a winner.
-不 -他入选了
No, jim, stop him!
不 吉姆 快阻止他
Harvey. don't let him...
哈维 别杀他...
Harvey!
哈维
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
For everything.
为所有事道歉
Please don't hurt my son.
求你别伤害我儿子
You brought your cops?
你带警察来了?
All they know is there's a situation.
他们只知道这里有情况
They don't know who or what. they're just creating a perimeter.
不知道是什么人和什么事 只是封锁了现场
You think I wanna escape from this?
你以为我要逃么
There is no escape from this.
我已经没有退路
You don't wanna hurt the boy, Harvey.
你不会伤害那个男孩的 哈维
It's not about what I want, it's about what's fair!
这不关我的意愿 这关于公平
You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time.
你以为我们在这个不公正的世界里可以做公正的人
But you were wrong.
但你错了
The world is cruel. and the only morality in a cruel world...
世界是残酷的 唯一的道德准则就是
...is chance.
运气
Unbiased.
没有偏颇
Unprejudiced.
没有成见
Fair.
绝对公平
His son's got the same chance she had.
他的儿子和她有同样的机会
Fifty-fifty.
一半一半
What happened to rachel wasn't chance. we decided to act.
瑞秋的死不是因为运气 我们决定行动的
We three.
我们三个一起
Then why was it me who was the only one who lost everything?
为什么偏偏是我一个人失去一切?
- it wasn't. - the Joker chose me.
-不是的 -小丑选了我
Because you were the best of us.
因为你是我们中最出色的
He wanted to prove that even someone as good as you...
他想证明像你一样优秀的人
...could fall.
也会堕落
And he was right.
那么他是对的
You're the one pointing the gun, Harvey.
你是持枪之人 哈维
So point it at the people responsible.
把它指向该负责任的人
Fair enough.
很公平
You first.
你先
My turn.
轮到我了
Harvey, you're right.
哈维 你是对的
Rachel's death was my fault.
瑞秋的死是我的错
Please don't punish the boy.
求你别错罚到孩子身上
- please, punish me. - I'm about to.
-求你 罚我就行 -我正要
Tell your boy he's gonna be all right, gordon.
告诉你儿子 他会没事的 戈登
Lie...
向他说谎
...like I lied.
就像我对瑞秋说谎
It's going to be all right, son.
没事的 孩子
Dad? daddy, is he okay?
爸爸 爸爸 他没事吧
- thank you. - you don't have to thank me.
-谢谢 -你没必要谢我
Yes, I do.
我当然得谢你
The Joker won.
小丑赢了
Harvey's prosecution, everything he fought for...
哈维的苦心经营,他为之奋斗的一切…
...undone.
都付之东流
Whatever chance you gave us at fixing
你给我们的重振城市的机会
Our city dies with Harvey's reputation
也随着哈维的身败名裂而消失了
We bet it all on him.
我们把一切寄托在他身上
The Joker took the best of us and tore him down.
小丑却把他拉下宝座,让他坠入深渊
People will lose hope.
人们会失去希望
They won't.
他们不会的
They must never know what he did.
他们永远不会知道他做了什么
Five dead.
五个人死了
Two of them cops.
两个是警察
- you can't sweep that... - no.
- 你没法抹煞这件事… - 不
But the Joker cannot win.
不能让小丑得逞
Gotham needs its true hero.
高谭需要它真正的英雄
- no. - you either die a hero...
- 不 - 要么舍生取义 作为英雄而死…
...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
要么苟活 坐等与恶人同流合污
I can do those things...
我可以这样做
...because I'm not a hero, not like Dent.
因为我不是个英雄 不像登特
I killed those people. that's what I can be.
是我杀了那些人 我可以如此
No, no, you can't. you're not.
不行 绝对不行 你不是
I'm whatever gotham needs me to be.
高谭需要什么人 我就是什么
Call it in.
叫他们进来吧
A hero.
一个英雄
Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.
或许我们不配拥有 但我们确实需要
Nothing less than a knight...
就像一个骑士
...shining.
闪耀着光明
They'll hunt you.
他们会追捕你
You'll hunt me.
你也要追捕我
You'll condemn me.
还要声讨我
Set the dogs on me.
在我身后放狗追逐
Because that's what needs to happen.
因为事情必须如此
Because sometimes...
因为有时
... the truth isn't good enough.
真相并不一定美好
Sometimes people deserve more.
有时人们应该得到更多
Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
有些时候 人们的信念必须得到回报
Batman.
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
蝙蝠侠
Why's he running, dad?
爸爸 他为什么要跑?
Because we have to chase him.
因为我们得抓他
Okay, we're going in! go, go! move!
好 大家进去!快!
He didn't do anything wrong.
可他并没做错什么
Because he's the hero gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
因为高谭需要他这样的英雄 但还不是现在
So we'll hunt him...
所以我们要追捕他
... because he can take it.
因为他能承受这一切
Because he's not our hero.
因为他不是我们心目中的英雄
He's a silent guardian...
他是静默的守望者
...a watchful protector.
时刻警惕的卫士
A dark knight.
暗夜中的骑士