变脸 Face/Off

上映日期: 1,997

语言: 英语 / 拉丁语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: 吴宇森

演员: 约翰·特拉沃尔塔 / 尼古拉斯·凯奇 / 琼·艾伦 / 亚历桑德罗·尼沃拉 / 吉娜·格申 / 多米尼克·斯万 / 尼克·卡萨维蒂 / 哈威·普雷斯内尔 / 科鲁姆·费奥瑞 / 约翰·卡洛·林奇 /


台词
字幕校对+特效: 月亮花@MySiLU思路高清
(六年后)
- Have you eaten anything - No.
你要什么? 不要
Hey, look, what is this, a picnic Come on. Let's go, man. We got ten minutes to go.
你们在野餐吗?只剩十分钟
Punch me out, man.
印出来
You got it.
没问题
“姓名:坎斯特洛伊”
Any word from the LAPD intelligence, if there is such a thing
洛城警局那群笨蛋有消息吗?
Not yet, sir.
还没有
Of course not.
当然没有
Because we're a covert anti-terrorism team that is so secret...
咱们的反恐怖份子小组 太机密
that when we snap our fingers nothin' happens!
都没有人理我们
“炸弹启动了”
Sheriff s department Airport police
郡立警局、机场警察呢?
Still waiting.
还在等消息
But lnterpol insists he's in Tripoli.
国际警局说他在的黎波里
Yeah, well, you-you trust-- You trust that billion-dollar satellite, okay
你尽管相信上亿元的卫星
I'll trust a ten-dollar snitch at this point.
我只信十块钱的线人
Sean, look--
西恩
What
干嘛?
Why don't you just give 'em a little break, okay
让他们休息吧
We'll take a break when the case breaks, okay
等我们破案才能休息 懂吗?
I never really enjoyed The Messiah.
我觉得弥赛亚真难听
In fact, I think it's fucking boring.
无聊透顶
But your voice makes even a hack like Handel seem like a genius.
而你的美妙声音却把 韩德尔捧为天才
Hallelujah, hallelujah
哈利路亚…哈利路亚…
“18日,美国律师协会”
Victor--
维特
When we-- When we put this thing to bed, y-you can brand the Fourth Amendment on my butt.
等我逮到他 再告我违反人权吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sir, excuse me. Your wife is on line one.
长官,你太太在一线
Sean!
西恩
A jet was just chartered. Anderson Airfield.
安德森机场有人包下喷射机
Guess who paid the bill in cash
你猜是谁付的钱?
Pollux Troy.
波利特洛伊
Put one of our people on that plane.
派干员在机上卧底
Wait! We still got no sign of Castor!
还没有坎斯的踪影
Pollux doesn't fly without Big Brother. Now come on!
波利只和他的大哥搭机,走吧
You're 26 minutes late.
你迟到26分钟
The casing didn't fit, right
炸弹外壳不好装,对吧?
Yeah, I told you goddam Dietrich would try to pawn off some cheap-shit North Korean plastic.
我就说狄崔会用 北韩的便宜货
Casing fit like a condom.
炸弹就像保险套一样好装
You didn't deviate from the plan, did you, Pollux
你没乱来吧,波利?
Well, how long did you want me to sit here twiddling my thumbs. I paid for the jet.
我等了太久 飞机是我付的钱
Save us some time.
我替你省下时间
That's what the boys are for, to hide our famous faces.
这些家伙就是要掩护我们
If I didn't love you so damn much, I'd have to kill you, bro.
我要是不爱你就会宰了你 老弟
I hate it when you call me bro.
我最恨你叫我老弟
You guys are paid to protect him from everybody... including himself.
别让别人伤害他 包括他自己
And stay away from downtown on the 1 8th. It's gonna be a little, um, smoggy.
18日别进城,会有点浓烟
Okay, my passengers are here. I gotta go.
乘客来了,我得走了
Let's go. Let's go. I'm bored. Let's go.
快点,我好无聊
Here you go.
来了
Bravo.
好极了
Would you like anything else once we're airborne
起飞前你要什么?
Oh, a peach.
蜜桃
Sit. Come here.
坐吧
You know, I can, uh, eat a peach for hours.
一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
Um, come here.
过来
If I were to send you flowers, where would l, uh--
如果我要送花给你,我该…
No, wait. Let me rephrase.
让我重新问一次
If I were to let you suck my tongue...
如果我让你吸我的舌头
would you be grateful
你会很爽吗?
There's someone on the runway.
跑道上有人
Get off of me!
给我滚
Archer.
艾契
FBI
联邦警探
This is a very big gun. Fly the fuckin' plane!
这把枪很大,快给我开飞机
Come on. That's it.
来呀,这就对了
Come on. Let's go!
尽管来吧
Goddamn it. Don't play chicken with a goddamn jet!
该死,别跟飞机硬碰硬
Come on.
来呀
He's got Winters! Goddamn it!
他逮到温特丝,该死
Damn it, Sean!
该死
All units, pin 'em in!
全体人员,拦住他
Close in on 'em!
逼近他
One of yours, Sean
你的手下吗?
Shit!
可恶
Out. Come on. Go, go!
出来,快点
Goddamn it, Sean!
可恶,西恩
Take off now.
马上起飞
Fly!
快起飞
I can't!
不行
Fly, bitch!
快给我起飞
All units, locked and ready. Follow Archer's lead.
全体人员,准备了 跟着艾契
“引擎起火”
What the fuck are you doing
你在干嘛?
There's an engine out. We gotta stop.
引擎爆炸,我得停下来
Pollux!
波利
Cas!
坎斯
Get over here.
滚过去
Back him to me. Back him to me. He's mine!
带过来
Cas.
坎斯
Secure the hangar.
封锁停机棚
Berkley, down!
巴克莱,趴下
Down!
趴下
Give up, Castor. Your time's up.
投降吧,你玩完了
Well, you better hit me, Sean, 'cause you only got one bullet left.
尽管开枪,你只剩一发子弹
So do you.
你也一样
Wow. We've got something in common.
我们英雄所见略同
We both know our guns.
对枪械了若指掌
What we don't have in common is that
我们不同的是
I don't care if I live, and you do.
我不想活,你却很怕死
Sean, that hurts.
西恩,这话好伤人
You're not having any fun, are you, Sean
你活得真无趣
Why don't you come with us
加入我们吧
Try terrorism for hire. We'll blow some shit up.
搞点恐怖行动 把他们炸翻天
It's more fun.
这样比较好玩
Shut the fuck up.
给我住嘴
You watch your fuckin' mouth!
你说话小心点
I'm about to unleash the biblical plague "" Hell-A"" deserves...
我准备把洛城变成人间炼狱
but I'll give this shithole a break if my brother and I walk.
放过我们就不会有事
Bullshit.
放屁
Oh-Oh, no, I-I see, I see. Y-You think I'm bluffing.
你以为我在吹牛?
Maybe I am. But, then, maybe I'm not.
也许是,也许不是
More importantly, what would you do with me locked up
重点是 你把我关起来又怎样?
You'd drive your wife and kid crazy.
你只会把妻女逼疯
Say, how is your daughter, anyway Is she ripening by now
你家有女初长成吗?
Your-- Your darling Janie, your little peach. Is she ripe?
小珍妮的蜜桃成熟了吗?
Okay.
好啦
Policeman, don't shoot me.
警察先生,别开枪
I'm scared, Seanie!
我好怕,西恩
Well, I think you better pull the trigger because I don't give a fuck!
你最好开枪 因为我豁出去了
I'm ready Ready for the big ride, baby
我准备好了,我要上路了
Well, Sean, looks like Elvis done left the buildin'.
西恩,看来他真的挂了
It wasn't my fault. Why won't you ever be on my side
不是我的错 你怎么都不替我说话?
I am always on your side, but you have to give me a chance--
我都替你说话 你得给我机会
Now what
怎么了?
She was suspended again. Some kid made a crack about her clothes--
她又被停学 同学嘲笑她的打扮
She started a fight.
她就跟人打架
That's right, Dad. Don't even ask me what happened.
是啊,你就不必问我了
Okay. What happened
好吧,到底怎么了?
Ah, I see.
原来如此
Not like you would believe me anyway.
反正你都不相信我
Jamie, look, it-it-it's not easy, okay
洁美,我很难和你沟通
I mean, loo-- You change the way you look every week.
你每个礼拜都换个样子
And-And the way you act. Who are you supposed to be now
现在你算是什么人?
I'm supposed to be me.
我自己
Not like you have a clue who I am anyway.
不过你根本就不了解我
I have to work tonight.
我今晚得工作
I called to tell you, but I was on hold for ten minutes
我打电话给你,等了十分钟
and I couldn't wait any longer.
我等不下去
I got him, Eve.
我逮到他了
It's over.
一切都结束了?
It's over.
结束了
Oh, Sean.
西恩
I'll make it up to you and Jamie. I promise.
我一定会弥补你和洁美
I'll put in for a desk job and I'll -- I'll do counseling, sit down, talk about Mike--
我不再出任务 会作好心理辅导的
I'll do it, anything you want.
你要什么都行
I just want you.
我只要你
Well, good, 'cause that's what you're gonna get.
很好,往后我都是你的
You happy
好吗?
Yes. Yeah.
“联邦调查局”
What is all this
这算什么?
Sir, the ClA sent this over.
长官,中情局送来的
I didn't know they catered.
我不知道他们做外烩
Send it back.
送回去
No, wait.
等一下
How about, uh--
别忘了…
What about to Anderson, Montgomery Berkley...
别忘了安德森、老孟、柏克莱
Pincus, Gianelli, Winters--
平柯、吉纳利、温特丝
“干得好”
“读取档案”
“结案”
How's Loomis
老陆的情况如何?
Uh, he's gonna need a little surgery, but, uh...he'll be okay.
他得动手术 不过他不会有事
What's up
有什么事?
Special ops. They want a word.
特别行动组要跟你谈谈
Aw, forget it. I don't have the time.
不行,我没时间
Better make time, Sean.
你要挪出时间
Recovered from the jet wreckage.
飞机残骸中找到这个
Found in Pollux Troy's briefcase.
放在波利的公事包里
“我叫辛蔻”
“我要把你炸得…爽歪歪”
Porcelain casing. Thermal cloak.
磁制外壳、防热外罩
Nerve gas and biological payload.
神经毒气和生化炸弹
It's enough to flatten a square mile.
影响范围一平方英哩
Then depending on the prevailing winds...
要是起阵强风 后果将不堪设想
the fallout'll be a tad worse than Gulf War syndrome.
引起的疾病 比波斯湾战争症候群严重
A biblicaI -- A biblical plague to LA.
洛城会变成人间炼狱
Where is he Where is Pollux Troy
波利特洛伊在哪儿?
Why draw the schematic if you're not gonna build the bomb
你画了设计图 为什么不制造炸弹?
What, is it now a crime in this country to exercise the mind
动动脑筋也算犯罪吗?
I'm interested in bomb--
我要知道
I won't say another word until I see my brother.
见不到我老哥我什么都不说
Any progress
有进展吗?
I need about ten minutes alone with this guy.
我要单独和他见面
Ah, give it a rest. You got Castor.Just go home.
算了吧,你逮到坎斯 回家吧
Look, we're not gonna evacuate the city on your hunch.
不能因为你的直觉 而叫全城的人撤离
Look, I know Castor too well for this to be a hunch.
我很了解坎斯 这不只是直觉
You know what,just-just run the goddamn bureau any way you like.
随便你爱怎么管就怎么管
I could put an agent in his cell. Maybe Pollux will let it slip.
我可以派人到狱中卧底 也许他会说溜嘴
Oh, come on. He's a paranoid sociopath.
不行,他的疑心很重
The only person he'd talk to about that bomb is his brother, and he's dead.
他只肯和他的老哥说 可是他死了
There is one other possibility.
还有另一个可能
“华许研究中心”
Oh, God. You're keeping him alive.
天哪,你们让他活着
Relax, Archer. He's a turnip.
放心,他是个植物人
What if you could walk into Erewhon Prison...
你能扮成坎斯进入厄文监狱
and give Pollux a nice, big brotherly hug as Castor Troy
套出小弟波利的话
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你这是什么意思?
Let me try. Malcolm Walsh.
让我解释,我是马尔坎华许
I run the bio-cover unit for special ops.
生理改造单位负责人
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
But you don't know what I can do.
你不知道我的能力
Physical alteration. Augmentation.
生理改造和整容
Dr. Walsh can alter the likeness, even the voice of a government witness.
他能改变证人的外表和声音
I think you'll recognize this patient.
你应该认识这位病人
We had to build your friend Loomis a whole new ear from scratch.
我们必须为陆先生 打造新耳朵
What we're suggesting for you, Archer, isn't a permanent transplant like that...
我建议你做的不是 永久性移植
just a temporary trade.
而是暂时的交换
Come here.
过来
With the new anti-inflammatories, healing takes days, not weeks.
新的抗炎药 能使伤口很快愈合
Your blood types won't match, but Pollux won't know that.
血型不同 不过波利看不出来
Height difference is negligible.
身高差不多
Skin pigment, eye pigment: both almost identical.
肤色和眼睛颜色几乎相同
We'll use laser shears for the hairline,
我们用雷射刀割发
microplugs for body hair.
用微手术去除体毛
We'll do an abdominoplasti-- take care of those, uh, love handles.
还得帮你抽除腹部脂肪
But all that's the easy part. Here's the real science.
那不算什么,这才是重点
This is a state-of-the-art, morphogenetic template.
最先进的变形面模
The inside is modeled on your skull...
内部和你的头部吻合
the outside exactly like Troy's.
外表和特洛伊相符
Then we fit his face on top. Not a replica, but the real thing.
把他的脸放在上面 真正的那张脸
Then we simply connect the muscles, tear ducts and nerve endings.
然后连接肌肉、泪腺和神经
So, you wanna take his face and mine--
你要把他的脸给我
Borrow. The procedure's completely reversible.
只是借用,以后能换回来
Y-You think that I want to do this
你认为我会同意吗?
No. No.
不,不
There's no one else, Sean.
没有别的人选
No!
You have lived and breathed Castor Troy for years.
多年来你一直研究他
I'll get his gang to talk. That's what I do.
我会去套他同党的话
What if you can't The bomb will blow,
套不出来,炸弹会引爆
and Castor Troy will win.
坎斯特洛伊就得逞了
Get out. Go ahead. Wipe your ass.
快滚吧,把屁股擦干净
Damn, what the hell is that smell
什么味道?
He shit in his pants. Where's Dietrich
他吓得屁滚尿流,狄崔呢?
Hello, Sasha.
你好,莎夏
When was the last time you saw Castor Troy
你几时见过特洛伊?
Who cares? He's dead.
管他的,他挂了
Answer the question.
快回答
I know my rights. I don't have to answer shit.
我有权利不回答
You're right, but know this:
没错
You're a convicted felon on probation for harboring Castor Troy.
不过你因为 窝藏特洛伊被假释
One phone call from me, and your son will end up in a foster home.
我只要打一通电话 就能把你儿子送去领养
I understand why you would use such a threat.
我了解你为什么要威胁我
But you try to take him away from me, I swear to you--
要是你敢把我儿子带走 我发誓
I haven't seen him for years.
我有好几年没见到他
This reeks of you. It's got your signature all over it.
这是你的作风,这是你干的
Maybe, but you ain't got nothin' on me and you know it.
就算是,你也没有证据 你很清楚
Maybe so,
也许吧
but I can keep you within city limits...
不过我能限制你的行动
or I can talk to your sister again. She's right outside.
或是再和你老妹谈谈 她就在外面
Only this time I'll be nice.
这次我会好好对待她
Hey, Sean,
嘿,西恩
how's your dead son
你的死儿子好吗?
I don't know any--
我什么都不知道
Okay, okay, I heard somethin' about the 18th, but that's all I know.
我听到他们提过18日 我只知道这么多
Great. So we got a date.
太好了,问出日期
Now where the hell's the damn bomb
炸弹呢?
Only Pollux Troy'll know that.
波利才知道
It's your call, Sean.
你来决定
Does Lazarro know your plan
罗索知道吗?
No, this is a black bag operation.
不知道,这件事完全保密
Strictly off the books.
不留记录
You can't tell Lazarro, and you can't tell your wife.
不能让罗索和你太太知道
Oh, God. What are you asking me to do
天哪,你要我做什么?
Okay, let's see.
我看看
You're asking me to-- to break the law, risk my neck.
你要我犯法、冒生命危险
And you're asking me to put in the dark all the people that love me...
还要我瞒着所有深爱我…
and trust me.
…和信任我的人
I'll do it.
我愿意
Sean.
西恩
Sorry I woke you.
抱歉把你吵醒
I'm glad it's you that woke me.
幸好是你吵醒我
And not a phone call telling me you won't be coming home.
不是一通你不能回家的电话
But that's a fear I can finally let go of, huh
我以后终于不必担心这种事
Oh, it's all right, Sean. It's okay.
没关系,西恩,没事了
I keep-- I keep wanting to move this over here, you know
我一直想把伤口移到这儿
If it had only been an-- an inch to the left... Mikey'd be alive.
只要移过去一英吋 麦克就不会死
And you wouldn't be.
你却会没命
Sean, things are gonna get better now that you're home.
你在家里就没事了
The scar won't move, but it will heal if you let it.
如果你愿意,伤疤会愈合的
Everything will be better now that he is forever out of our lives.
这件事结束后 一切都会好多了
Eve, if I told you that I realize that-- that this thing won't fully end...
要是我说这阴影不会过去
u-until I did one last thing--
除非我再做一件事
Eve, something vital.
伊芙,很重要的事
Okay-- I-- You're going back on assignment again.
你又要出任务
Just one last time.
这是最后一次
Come on, Eve.
别生气,伊芙
""I'm going anywhere."" That's what you told me.
你跟我说你哪儿都不去
Oh.
上帝啊
You don't need me to tell you what to do, Sean. You never have. So go.
你从不听我的话,尽管去吧
But go now.
现在就走
Sean, I changed my mind. This is a suicide mission.
我改变主意 你这等于是自杀
Yeah, I know, I know.
我知道
You know, maybe this, uh-- this doctor-- if he-- if he--
也许这个医生
If he can do even half of what he says he can do maybe it'll work, I don't know.
要是他没骗人 也许就能成功
I'd become Castor Troy, be in control.
我成为特洛伊,掌控一切
That's the part that scares me.
这点才吓人
Doctor, I have, uh, something--
大夫,我有个要求
I have this scar-- that-- that--
我有个伤疤
that if you can p-put this back after, after all this is over--
事情结束后,请你放回去
It-- It's important to me. It's-- It's like a reminder.
这是个重要的记号
Sure.
好的
Tito, please, hold this for me. Please.
提多,帮我好好保管
Okay. Let's go.
走吧
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hey, you okay Come on. Talk to me, Sean.
你没事吧?说话呀
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的!去你的!
- Sean! Sean! - Fuck you!
西恩!
Sean, come on. Sit down. Sit down. Sit down.
坐下来,西恩艾契!
Sean! Sean! Archer! You're Sean Archer.
你是西恩艾契 你是西恩艾契
When this is over, I want you to take this face...
这件事结束以后
and burn it.
我要你把这张脸烧掉
Hey. I still sound like me.
我的声音没变
I've implanted a microchip on your larynx.
我在你的声带装了微晶片
It's fantastic, but you'll have to be careful.
效果很棒,要小心点
Pressure, sharp blow, even a violent sneeze could dislodge it.
压力、撞击 用力打喷嚏都会把它撞歪
Just repeat what you hear.
跟着说
Peach. I can eat a peach for hours.
一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
Peach. I can eat a peach for hours.
一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
There's a scratchy tickle.
喉咙有点痒
Peach. I can eat a peach for hours.
一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
Peach. I can eat a peach for hours.
一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
Once again.
再一遍
Peach. I can eat a peach for hours.
一颗蜜桃我能吃好久
Perfect.
太好了
Now, Sean, six days until the 18th.
西恩,离18号只剩六天
The clock's ticking, and so is the bomb.
时间不多,炸弹就要爆炸
You got two days to get Pollux to talk.
你有两天的时间 套出波利的话
Either way, Miller comes in, pulls you out. You got me
到时候米勒就会接你出狱
What's the matter
怎么了?
Face itches.
我的脸好痒
You all right Come on. Let's go.
没事吧?走吧
Archer's gonna be pissed when he comes back from his training op and finds out.
等艾契回来他会抓狂
The guy is knee-deep in Georgia swamp.
他正在沼泽地受训
You are now the property of Erewhon Prison...
你现在是厄文监狱的犯人
a citizen of nowhere.
你失去公民权
The Geneva Convention is void here.
日内瓦公约没有效
Amnesty International doesn't know we exist.
国际特赦组织也无能为力
When I say your ass belongs to me...
当我说你是我的人
I mean exactly that.
我是说真的
This entire prison's one big magnetic field.
监狱是个大磁场
The boots tell us where you are.
这双铁鞋约束你的行动
621 to Population!
621号回狱中
H-H-Hey, what's the matter, pal Don't you remember the little people
怎么了? 你不记得小人物吗?
Burke Hicks.
巴克希克
Oh, yeah.
I bust--
我逮到…
believe Sean Archer busted you for stalkin' the UN Secretary General.
艾契逮到你跟踪 联合国秘书长
Oh, no. Archer framed me. I had nothin' to do with that.
艾契陷害我,不是我干的
No-- Word was you got wasted.
听说你被痛宰
You wanna see what wasted looks like, little man
你想被痛宰吗,小人物?
Pollux.
波利
Out of the way.
让开
Central, there's a disturbance in the population. Go to lockdown.
发生暴动,马上锁住
Hold that lockdown.
等一下
Come on, you pussy!
上呀,娘们儿
You watch your fuckin' mouth.
嘴巴放干净点
You watch your fuckin' mouth!
嘴巴放干净点
'Cause I'm Castor Troy! Yeah! I'm Castor Troy!
我是坎斯特洛伊 我是特洛伊
- Castor! Castor! - I'm Castor Troy!
我是坎斯特洛伊
Lock 'em down.
把他们锁住
“特洛伊,杜巴”
I stop the fights, not you.
我是主子,不是你
That's two strikes for you, Dubov.
你犯两次错,杜巴
One more, you know where you're goin'.
再犯一次就要你好看
When I get out of here--
等我出去
If you get out of here--
你出不去
I'm gonna have you fired.
我要炒你鱿鱼
Lars, it's me.
赖斯,是我
Believe it.
别怀疑
Someone-- They took-- switched my-- wh--
有人把…他们把我的…
F-- Some fucking--
有人他妈的…
But it's cool. We're gonna deal with it.
不过没关系,一定有办法
Oh, yes, we're gonna deal with it.
我们一定有办法
What's this about
怎么回事?
Dr. Walsh.
华大夫
I was just, uh, enjoying some of your greatest hits here.
我正在看你的名作
Oh-Oh, I hope you don't mind. I-I, uh, I partook...
希望你不介意
of your groovy, uh-- your groovy painkillers.
我吃了你的止痛药
You know, this is fabulous work. This is-- This is-- Oh, bravo.
这真是经典之作
Bra-fucking-vo.
这真是…棒呆了
Oh, God. This is excellent. Bravo.
真是棒呆了
Bravo.
真是棒呆了
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Take one goddamn guess.
你倒是猜猜看
I wish they'd play some of those salmon spawning scenes again. I found them intensely erotic.
鲑鱼排卵的画面比较性感
Fuckin' nature channel.
可恶的自然频道
One more waterfall, I'm gonna foam at the mouth.
再看到瀑布我就要吐血
It's like they're begging us to riot.
他们在逼我们造反
Excuse me.
失陪
Not feeling very coordinated lately, are you
你的手脚都不听使唤
Look, bro, you gotta help me.
听着,老弟,你得帮我
I am so fried.
我简直一团糟
If the psychos in here find out I'm misfiring, we're both gonna be dead meat.
被这些人渣知道我们就完了
-Shock treatment -What's the matter with you -Did they operate
电击法?还是动了手术?
I was in a coma.Jesus, you're still so fuckin' paranoid.
我昏迷不醒,你疑心病真重
Aren't they giving you your medication in here
你没吃药吗?
What was my medication
我吃什么药?
Pollux, I hand-fed you those pills for years.
波利,我一直喂你吃药
Vivex. I haven't forgotten that. It's just everything else. It's--
我没忘记 只是别的事都忘了
senses, my reflexes, my memory.
我的反应能力和记忆都没了
It's like a tab of bad Quantrex.
好像嗑错药一样
I don't even know why that fucking Yeti jumped me yesterday.
我都不知道大个子为何打我
Dubov
杜巴吗?
You had a sex sandwich with his wife and his sister the night he was sent here.
他入狱那天 你搞上他老婆和老妹
I guess that explains why he's so upset.
难怪他这么不爽
We're gonna blow up LA, bro. Ain't it cool
我们要炸掉洛城,酷毙了
Oh, right. Rub my nose in it, why don't you
你就别再提了
$10 million design,
我们被关进牢里
and now those militia nutjobs get to keep their cash.
一千万的酬劳现在全都没了
It's so fucking unfair.
真是不公平
That bomb you built does deserve an audience.
你设计的炸弹应该有人欣赏
It's a work of art.
那是艺术品
It belongs in the Louvre.
应该放在罗浮宫
Yes, it does. Oh, well.
没错
I guess the LA Convention Center will have to do.
我猜放在 洛城会议中心也不错
What?
什么?
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what
谢什么?
You are so fucking pathetic.
你真是可怜
You got a visitor.
你有访客
Ooh-wee, you good-lookin'. You're hot!
你好帅,帅呆了
It's like looking in a mirror, only not.
好像在照镜子,其实不是
Troy?
特洛伊?
Now that is between us, okay
别告诉别人,好吗?
But you were--
可是你…
In a coma
昏迷不醒?
Nothing like having your face cut off to disturb your sleep.
脸被割掉一定会被惊醒
Read the newspaper lately?
看过报吗?
“华许机构失火”
You killed them
你杀死他们?
Well, beats paying the bill, huh
这样就省下一笔钱
Come on. I mean, uh, if a face-lift costs five grand--
拉皮就得花五千
See anything you like
还喜欢吗?
Tito.
提多
I torched all the evidence that proves you're you, okay
我把证明你身份的资料全烧掉
So, wow, looks like you're gonna be in here for the next hundred years!
看来你会被关上一百年
Now, I have got to go. I've got a government job to abuse
我得走了,我有份公家差事
and a lonely wife to fuck.
还有个老婆得干
Oh, did I say that Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't say that. Make love to.
对不起,我应该说“做爱”
Oh, God, I miss that face.
我好想念这张脸
Die! Die!
死吧,死吧
Sorry, Agent Archer.
抱歉,艾警探
No, don't you worry about it, Mr. Walton.
没关系,看来呢
Clearly he's, uh, had a traumatic childhood...and, uh, thank you.
他的童年很悲惨,谢谢你
Look at this place. I'm in hell.
看看这地方,好像是地狱
I may never get a hard-on again.
我可能会永远失去性欲
Oh, yes. There we go.
没错,那里才对
Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before you forgot where we lived.
我猜你迟早会忘记自己的家
Come on. Give me a break.
拜托
Every house in this block looks the same.
这里的房子都一样
Then I spotted you.
幸好看到你
Eve. My one and only Eve.
伊芙,我的伊芙
So how was your vital assignment
你的重要任务如何?
Which one was that
什么任务?
How should I know, Sean
我怎么知道?
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh, yes. The, um-- the out of body experience.
没错,那个灵魂出窍的经验
Yes. That one.
那个呀
Where you goin'?
你上哪儿?
To the hospital.
医院
No. No. What's the matter
不,不,你生病了吗?
- Sean, come on. - Oh, what - Quit teasing me. Stop it. I'm still really hurt, okay
少来,别哄我,我还在生气
- There are leftovers in the fridge. - No, no.
冰箱有剩菜
I want to stay hungry for you, my peach.
我要为你饥渴,我的蜜桃
- Give me that tongue. - Sean, come on.
舌头伸出来
- What are you doing What are you doing - What does Evie want
你在干什么?
Eve, I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.
我不要你走,我又想看你走
"" Date night fizzled again.
幽会之夜,又泡汤了
We haven't made love in two months.''
两个月没做过爱
What a loser.
逊毙了
- Papa's in the swing - Got your E-mail, Karl.
我收到你的电子邮件,卡尔
- The poem you sent me was pretty kinky.
那首诗写得好变态哦
- The plot thickens.
越来越有趣了
Hang on a second.
等一下
I'll have to call you back.
我待会再打给你
You're not respecting my boundaries.
你不尊重我的空间
I'm coming in,Janie.
我要进来,珍妮
Janie?
珍妮?
"Jamie"
“洁美”
I don't think you heard me,Jamie.
我看你没听到,洁美
You got something that I crave.
你有我要的东西
Clarissa left those here.
克莉丝留下来的
- Well, I won't tell Mom if you don't.
你不说我也不讲
When did you start smoking
你几时开始抽烟的?
You'll be seeing a lot of changes around here.
家里会有很多改变
Papa's got a brand-new bag. Ow!
老爸改头换面了
I can do the j-- do the s--
我要跳舞,我要狂欢
Bye, bro.
再见,老哥
Drop me a line sometime.
有空写信给我
Gonna be kind of lonely with Pollux gone, huh
波利走了你会很寂寞
Po-- Pollux what
什么?
That big-shit cop, Archer, cut him a deal for turnin' state's evidence.
大牌警探艾契说服他当证人
Your brother's been released.
你弟弟被释放了
I'm Sean Archer. There is a bomb at the LA Convention Center.
我才是艾契 会议中心有炸弹
I'm Sean Archer and-- Ow!
我是西恩艾契
Sir, we just wanted you to know--
我们只想说
We're all really sorry about Tito.
很遗憾提多死了
Oh, hey, shit happens, you know
这种事常有
So is our star witness talking
大牌证人说了什么?
Yeah. About what kind of mustard he likes on his tongue sandwiches.
他只说三明治上要加芥末酱
If that bomb is out there, we're almost out of time.
若真有炸弹,时间不多
Archer!
艾契
You made the deal with Pollux Troy. That isn't like you.
你和波利谈条件 那不是你的作风
Well, when all else fails, fresh tactics.
别无办法只好用新的方法
Fresh Well, let me tell you my fresh tactic.
我的新方法是
From now on everything to do with this case goes through me, understood
一切得经过我同意 明白吗?
Good. Thanks.
很好,谢了
You're supposed to be snitching and making me look good.
你应该招出来,让我有面子
- Look good - Mm-hmm.
有面子?
Seeing that face on you makes me afraid my tiramisu might come back up.
看到你这张脸让我想吐
Well, think about me. This nose. This hair.
我才惨呢,这鼻子发型好逊
This ridiculous chin.
还有这可笑的下巴
Brother, we're going straight.
咱们要改邪归正
Oh, my goodness. Did you exchange brains as well
我的天 你的脑袋也被换过来吗?
The first thing I need you to confess to is the location of the bomb.
我要你先招出炸弹的下落
What about our $1 0 million
一千万元怎么办?
What about when I become an American hero for defusing the bomb
我拆除炸弹会成为大英雄
What's that worth
那值多少钱?没什么好问的
Know that. Thank you. Next question.
下一个问题
- You're not the only one in the family with brains. - No.
不是只有你有头脑
Although now I am the only one with the looks.
没错,不过现在我最帅
Touche.
漂亮
Any ideas?
有办法吗?
Yeah, run.
有,快跑
Sir, it's protected by a tamper switch, and it'll take us hours to bypass.
上面有密码,来不及破解
Evacuate your team, Captain.
带走你的手下
No, but, sir, we can't-- we can't disarm.
我们没办法解除
Leave.
快走
Hallelujah, hallelujah Hallelujah
哈利路亚,哈利路亚
“你解除我了”
That was the scene at the LA Convention Center...
这里是洛城会议中心
where an FBI agent became a city savior.
联邦警探成为本市救星
Sean Archer disarmed a massive bomb just one second before it was set to blow.
艾契在倒数一秒前解除炸弹
The apparent targets were three Supreme Court justices scheduled to speak here today...
受害人原是 三名高等法院法官
and anyone unlucky enough to be within a mile of the scene.
以及方圆一英哩的市民
We asked Agent Archer if the FBI had any leads on who planted the device.
我们请问 艾警探幕后主使是谁
Well, that is, uh, classified information.
那是机密,不过如果他在听
I wouldn't mind giving him a message.
我要告诉他
Interception. Now our side's got the ball. Sorry.
拦截成功 球在我手上,抱歉
Wanda
汪黛
Everybody.
大伙,我…
Hey, look, I -- I wanna thank you for, uh...
我要谢谢大家
enduring all these years that I was an insufferable bore.
这些年来容忍我这么死板
Sir, did you just have a surgical procedure
长官,你动过手术吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, was the stick...successfully removed from your ass
你起死回生了吗?
Sir. The White House on one.
长官,白宫在一线
It's the president.
那是总统
Oh, and your wife on line two.
你太太在二线
Well, you tell the president to hold.
你请总统稍等
Okay.
My God! Sean, you scared the hell out of me.
你把我吓一跳
- It's date night. - Oh, my God.
幽会之夜
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜你
Oh, big deal.
那不算什么
Okay, I said, uh, " Mr President...
我说,总统先生
I want the authority... and I want the funds and the personnel...
我要你授权和拨款给我
to take over the whole gamut of global terrorism," right
指挥打击恐怖份子的行动
And he said, "The next name on my calling list is Lazarro...
他说,我会打电话给罗索
and I'm telling him that Sean Archer writes his own ticket," okay
我会跟他说 西恩艾契要完全作主
What's the matter
怎么了?
I-- I don't know, Sean. You just-- You just seem so different.
不晓得,你跟以前完全不同
I mean, what is th-- all this about? What-- This intimate candlelight dinner Huh
这算什么? 浪漫的烛光晚餐?
And I'm supposed to forget all the promises 'cause you're going back into the fray
这样我就会让你再出任务?
If the top cop in this country can't come home... every night to his wife,
要是我这终级警探 不能每天回家看老婆
then the hell with the country.
管它的国家大事
Because the only place I'm going is upstairs with you.
因为现在我只想和你上楼
Exercise. One hour.
一小时活动
How can I get out of here
我该怎么逃出去?
You can't.
你逃出不去
How can I get these boots off
怎么脱掉铁鞋?
They only take 'em off in the clinic.
只有在行刑室被电击时
Right before they fry your skull.
才能把铁鞋脱掉
I'm out of cigarettes.
我没香烟了
Get back in line, Troy.
回到队伍里
I said I'm out of cigarettes.
我说我没香烟了
Kick his ass!
揍扁他
Hey, what the hell! That's not right!
干什么?别这样
I need a light! I need a light!
我要点个火,我要点个火
- Anybody got a light - All right!
谁有火?谁有火?
You better bring the bastard down before he chokes himself to death.
趁他还没被呛死把他弄下来
Well, happy day. It's Castor Troy.
今天好热闹,是坎斯特洛伊
Wait. H-Hold it, hold it. Can l, uh-- Can I have a light
慢着,帮我点个火
You know, those things'll kill you.
吸烟会害死人
Get his boots, Walton.
把铁鞋脱掉
Dubov, I didn't touch your wife.
杜巴,我没碰你老婆
And I didn't touch your sister.
也没碰你老妹
But I know your wife loves you, is waiting for you.
你老婆很爱你,她在等你
So let's get out of here.
咱们逃出去吧
You're more brain-dead than Dubov.
你比杜巴还白痴
Out.
出去
Out.
出去
Shots have been fired. We have men down in C-4.
C4区警卫遭到枪击
Move!
快走
“硫酸”
Get down!
趴下
Dubov! No!
杜巴,住手
Get out.
快滚
“系统超载”
“辅助发电机”
“危险”
“危险”
Dubov!
杜巴
Now, give me your hand.
把手给我
Come on.
快点
No. No.
Sean! Wait!
西恩,等等
What are you doing?
你是怎么了?
Uh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day?
祝我愉快?
What is with you Is this your way of just not dealing with this morning?
你是怎么了? 你不敢面对这个日子吗?
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
是呀,也许吧
Sean! Sean!
西恩
I know it's hard for you,
我知道你很难过
but it's hard for me too, and we still have to go.
我也是,不过我们一定得去
“爱子麦克艾契”
Happy birthday, Mikey.
生日快乐,麦克
He took our baby, Sean. He took our little boy.
他夺走我们的儿子
You turned your beeper off.
你没开呼叫机
Yes, well -- my son's birthday.
今天是我儿子的生日
Well, uh, here's some poetic justice, sir. Castor Troy is dead.
老天有眼,坎斯特洛伊死了
He got killed trying to escape from Erewhon.
他逃狱时丧命
Where's his body I-I wanna see his body.
尸体呢?我要看到尸体
It hasn't been recovered yet.
还没找到
It hasn't been recovered yet?
还没找到?
Get the LAPD on this!
快找洛城警局
Even if he is alive, Castor isn't stupid enough to come back to the city.
就算他没死 他也不会笨得跑回来
You must-- You must trust me. He's already here.
你要相信我,他回来了
County General. How may I direct your call
郡立总医院,请问找哪位?
Dr. Archer, please. It's an emergency.
请接艾大夫,我有急事
May I say who's calling?
请问哪位?
Her husband.
她先生
Dr. Archer, call on line three.
艾大夫,三线
I know this sounds crazy, but-- Shit!
我知道这件事很荒谬
- Sean - Eve, listen carefully.
西恩
The man you think is your husband isn't.
听清楚,那个人不是你先生
Who is this?
你是谁?
Please,just listen.
听我说
Take Jamie. Go to your mother's. Don't tell him where you're going.
带洁美去找你妈 别让他知道
Just go.
快去吧
Uh, whoever you are, don't call again.
请你别再打来
Operations.
特别行动组
I need Victor Lazarro immediately.
快帮我接罗索
Regarding?
什么事?
I have information about Castor Troy.
我有特洛伊的线索
I'll transfer you, sir.
我帮你接
Sean Archer here. Who's calling
我是西恩艾契,哪位?
Well, if you're Sean Archer,
如果你是西恩艾契
I guess I'm Castor Troy.
那我就是坎斯特洛伊
Ah, yes.
是了
This escaped convict is considered extremely dangerous.
这名逃犯是危险人物
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Castor Troy--
民众若有坎斯特洛伊的线索
You goddamn right. Yeah!
你说的对
This shit's so good, it's gonna make your dick hard.
那玩意会让你恢复雄风
Huh Cheryl Cheryl's a liar.
雪莉?她在骗人
Dietrich.
狄崔
So you're still selling hops and drugs to Cheryl and Phil Roy.
你还在卖毒品给雪莉他们?
Castor fucking Troy!
坎斯特洛伊
Aw, man. You scared me, man!
你吓我一跳,老兄
You know, I never should've sold you those bombs. It's my curse. I can't say no to a friend.
我不该为了你这朋友 把炸弹卖给你
You can't say no to money.
你是为了钱
Yeah, that's my other curse.
那也是
You drug dealer.
你这臭毒贩
What's the matter?
怎么回事?
What?
怎样?
You look like you just fucked your mother. Come on. Let's go relax, huh
你好像杀了老妈,轻松一下
- Hey, Castor. - Oh, Castor Troy!
嘿,坎斯
I don't believe this. Castor Troy!
我不敢相信,坎斯特洛伊
Hey, baby. Remember me I'm your favorite peach.
记得我吗?你最爱吃的蜜桃
Oh, I thought I was your favorite.
我才是你的最爱
- You make me crazy - Look at this guy.
看看这家伙
You know, you look pretty good for a dead guy.
你这死人的气色真好
So what do you wanna do?
你有什么打算?
You wanna get out of the country
你要出国吗?
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
I'm gonna get Sean Archer.
我要逮到西恩艾契
With your help.
你得帮忙
Okay.
Welcome home, baby.
欢迎回家
How we supposed to do that
你要怎么逮到他?
He's vulnerable at home.
他在家里没防备
No. I mean, this is Sean Archer we're talkin' about. This isn't just some Boy Scout.
他可是西恩艾契 不是童子军
No. Besides, his house is probably alarmed up the wazoo.
况且,他一定有保全系统
The code is 10-19-86.
密码是101986
That's his dead son's birthday.
他儿子的生日
Don't it just break your heart
真是令人感动
- That's brilliant. - That's sick.
你真棒,你好变态
How is it that you know so much about Sean Archer
你怎么对艾契这么清楚?
Uh-- I, uh--sleep with his wife.
我上过他老婆
This is gra-- This is great.
棒呆了
So, once we kidnap supercop, then what
逮到终极警探,然后呢?
Tiny...surgery.
替他动点小手术
I'd like to take his-- his face--
我要把他的脸…
off.
剥下来
Now, if you'll excuse me... I have to use the little boy's wee-wee room.
失陪,我得去小便
Cas.
坎斯
You wanna take his face--
你要把他的脸…
Yes. His face off.
没错,把他的脸剥下来
Eyes. Nose. Skin.
他的眼睛、鼻子、皮肤
It's coming off.
全都剥下来
The face...off.
变…脸
No more drugs for that man.
别再让他吸毒
I'm not me.I'm me.
我不是我,我是我
Not me. Me.
不是我,是我
Castor Archer.
坎斯…艾契
Castor Archer.
坎斯艾契
I thought you were dead.
我以为你挂了
I'm not dead. I'm me.
我没死,我就是我
No, no, no. Look. What I -- What I'm trying to tell you, brother,
不,我告诉你,老弟
Pollux, is once we get the full protection and resources...
我们只要拥有政府的资源
of the government to help us get rid of our rivals, right. Then we'll be set.
除掉所有的敌人 咱们就发了
Then maybe,just maybe, I'll get my frickin' face back.
然后再把我的脸弄回来
Then I'll just have one jag-off to take care of.
我还得搞定一个人
Hey, where ya goin'? Where ya goin'?
你上哪儿?
Karl, stop it.
卡尔,住手
Maybe two. Hold on.
也许两个人
Karl, stop it!
住手
- Calm down, would ya Calm down. - Karl!
别吵
Karl, my dad's home! Let go!
我要叫我爸
- Happy hunting. I'll catch ya later. - Stop it!
祝你好运,再见
Yeah, like Mr. Fuckin' lnvisible gives a shit about you anyway. So fuckin' hold still.
那死人头才不管你死活
Okay, say you're sorry.
向她道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't hear it.
什么?
I'm sorry!
对不起
Mean it.
认真点
I'm so sorry!
真对不起
Dress up like Halloween and ghouls will try to get in your pants.
穿得像妖精 就会招惹妖魔鬼怪
Typical, Dad. Some guy tries to rape me, and I'm to blame
有人想强暴我,你却怪我
This isn't you.
这不是真正的你
Now you haven't been the same since Mike died.
麦克死后你就变了
Hiding behind someone else's face.
你一直躲在面具底下
Hoping you wouldn't feel the pain.
希望能够避免伤痛
While we're talking,
我顺便问你
do you have protection?
你有保护措施吗?
What You mean like condoms
你是说保险套?
Protection.
保护措施
Next time, let Karl take his pants down.
下次让卡尔脱掉裤子
Slip this in his thigh,
刺他大腿
twist it so the wound won't close.
转一圈,让伤口不能愈合
Now go on. Get outta here.
给我走吧
I am the king.
我是国王
Eve.
伊芙
Jesus, Cas! It's me!
老天,坎斯, 是我
It's me.
是我
Cas. Shh.
坎斯
Come on. It's me.
冷静点,是我
Jesus.
天哪
Come on.
来吧
Don't you wanna talk?
等等,你不想先聊聊?
The only talk I ever heard from you is... "Suck my tongue,"
你通常只说,吸我舌头
"I love your ass," and "See ya."
亲我屁股和再见
Take the filthy shit off, put this on and get outta here.
穿上衣服快走吧
No, I'm not goin' anywhere.
我哪儿都不去
Oh, really?
真的?
What do you-- What do you expect me, after all this time--
我等了这么久你要我怎样?
Just to--Just to jump on you
向你投怀送抱?
- That's not what I-- - Is that what you expect
是这样吗?
- That's not what I meant. - What did you mean
我不是这意思
- I meant-- - Huh ls this what you meant
你想怎样?这样吗?
That That How about this Is that good Huh
这样呢?爽不爽?
- Sean Archer. - Bro.
西恩艾契
Well, I figured he might drop in on some of our old friends.
我就知道他会找上老朋友
And if my eyes don't deceive,
要是我没看错
I think this fellow's beginning to enjoy being you.
这家伙挺喜欢你的身分
Good.
很好
Look, look, look. Okay. L-Look, Sasha.
听好,莎夏
What I meant is, uh, that I'm not going anywhere until your brother helps me, uh, first.
我是说你老哥得先帮我的忙
Cas. If the FBI finds out that you were here... I'll lose my son.
FBI知道你来找我 我会失去儿子
Please, Cas, you just gotta go.
你得快走
I've said and done some things that have made your life harder.
我知道我让你的日子 很不好过
- I know. - How would you? When you left, you never looked back.
怎么会?你从不后悔
I-- I just know.
我知道
Look, Sasha, I'm not the same person you remember.
莎夏,我和你认识的我不同
And for what it's worth, I'm sorry.
我要对你说声对不起
They're nice-looking clothes.
好帅的衣服
Yeah, of course. They're yours.
当然,那是你的
Look, I know, I--
我知道
That's a nice-lookin' kid too.
好可爱的孩子
Yeah. Of course.
当然
He's yours too.
他也是你的
How old is he?
他几岁了?
Five.
五岁
Nobody knows he's yours. I was...
没人知道他是你儿子
scared someone would try to hurt him just to hurt you.
我怕有人会故意伤害他
Adam. Adam.
亚当
Don't want you playing with those things. They are very, very dangerous.
别玩枪,很危险的
Okay Now come on, sweetie.
来吧,甜心
I want you to meet your father.
来见你父亲
Look at him. It's okay. Say hi.
看看他,没关系
Michael.
麦克
Michael. Michael
麦克,麦克
Cas.
坎斯
- Cas. Cas, you're scaring him. - Michael-Let him go.
你把他吓着了,放开他
What is the matter with you
你是怎么了?
Get down!
趴下
Okay, Red Team! Red Team, break off!.
红队,分散
How'd you get to be so brave How'd you get to be so brave
你怎么会这么勇敢?
- Come out now with your hands up! - Put these on.
戴上耳机
Okay. That's a good idea, baby. Listen to your music.
好点子,听音乐吧
- Come on. - Come out now!
好孩子
Cops.
条子
I hate cops.
我最恨条子
Come on, kid.
快上吧
- Move! Move! - Go left, left! First door to the right!
快走
Let's get outta here! Come on.
咱们走吧
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
别开枪
Damn, my place is gettin' fucked up.
我家被打成蜂窝
Take him.
把他抱走
Cas! Cas, give me the boy!
坎斯,把孩子给我
Really Really Come on! Shit!
来呀,尽管来呀
Come on, come on! Let's go! Go, go, go!
快,快走
Cas, be careful with him!
你要小心点
Don't be scared, All right All right
别害怕,好吗?
Adam! Adam!
亚当,亚当
Get 'em out back! Go, go, go!
带他到后面,快去
Put the boy down.
把孩子放下
Honey, sweetie, don't touch that.
甜心,别摸
It isn't nice!
很没礼貌
I don't ever wanna see you do that.
别这样打人
They're like cockroaches!
他们好像蟑螂
Hey. Drop it.
放下枪
That's it.
很好
Buzz.
巴兹
Told him not to fuck with me.
我叫他别惹我
Take the boy and get outta here.
把孩子带走
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Go!
快去
Hurry up.
你要快点
Hey, man.
老兄
We had some good times, didn't we
咱们一起疯过,对吧?
I don't know what I hate wearing worse:
我不知道你比较讨厌我 拥有你的那个部位
your face or your body.
你的脸或是你的身体?
I mean, I enjoy boning your wife... but, uh, well, let's face it.
我喜欢搞你老婆 不过老实说
We both like it better the other way, yes
咱们都比较喜欢原来那样
So why don't we just trade back.
不如交换回来吧
You can't give back what you've taken from me.
我被你夺走的换不回来
Oh, well. Plan " B."
好吧,另一个办法
Let's just kill each other.
咱们自相残杀吧
Sir, why are you so upset
你干嘛这么难过?
It's just Pollux Troy.
他只是波利特洛伊
Sir, look. You're on the cover of Time.
你登上时代杂志封面
Listen.
听好
"In a single week, Agent Sean Archer has ordered a stunning series of blitzkrieg-style raids
西恩艾契一周内下令突击
on the hideouts, staging grounds and safe houses of our nation's assassins. Car bomber--"
各种恐怖份子的藏身处
Sean. Look, we're friends, so I'm gonna tell you face to face.
西恩,虽然我们是朋友
I don't give a damn if you are Time's Man of the Year.
老实说 就算你是年度风云人物
After last night's bloodbath, I'm terminatin' your war on terrorists.
你也不能再率领手下 大开杀戒
Is that, uh, because I'm getting all the kudos and you're not
那是因为功劳全是我的吗?
Jesus Christ. I don't know where you're gettin' your intelligence. It's not from field agents.
你的情报 不是卧底干员提供的
Sometimes I think you know too much. Washington's starting to worry.
你知道的太多 华府很担心
Justice wants a hearing. Shoot.
司法部要举行听证会
They're concerned about the constitutionality of your gestapo tactics!
他们对你这种 盖世太保的做法有意见
And frankly, so am I! I'm--
我也是
Uh, okay, Victor... I'll give the, uh, taxpayers a break.
好吧,我就替政府省点麻烦
But, um...
不过
I have something, uh, I want to confess. And I don't think you're gonna like it.
我要向你告白 你不会爱听的
I am Castor Troy.
我是坎斯特洛伊
Kimmy. Kim.
姬咪
Yes, sir.
是的
Call the paramedics.
快叫救护车
Victor Lazarro's had a heart attack.
罗索心脏病发作
Oh, God. Right away.
天哪,马上来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Home.
我的家
Eve.
伊芙
Eve.
伊芙
No. Honey, please, please don't scream.
甜心,请你别叫
Don't scream. I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Okay,just don't, don't, don't, don't. Just don't-- don't look at my face. And the voice. Don't listen.
别看我的脸或是听我的声音
I know who you are! You killed our son!
我认得你,你杀死我儿子
I did not kill our son.
我没杀死我们的儿子
I'm Sean.
我是西恩
The last time I saw you... was in this room.
我们在这房间里 最后一次见面
We had a fight when I said I had to go away again.
为了我出任务的事吵了一架
And I spent the night in Mike's old bed.
结果我睡在麦克的床上
I'm tired, Eve.
我好累,伊芙
The assignment was to enter a federal prison as Castor Troy.
那项任务 要我扮成特洛伊入狱
It's just fucking insane.
真是疯狂
And it's-- A special ops surgeon, uh, gave me, uh...
特别行动组的医生给我…
Castor's face!
…坎斯的脸
Then, uh-- And then, somehow, Castor came out of his, uh...
后来坎斯…醒来,然后…
his-his coma, and he killed everybody... who knew about the mission.
杀死所有知道此事的人
But, but not before transforming into me.
然后再换上我的脸
I know you don't believe a word I'm saying. Well, here's proof, Doctor.
我知道你不信 不过我有证据
Your husband, me, my, Sean's blood type is O-negative.
你先生,我,血型是负O型
Castor's is AB.
坎斯是AB型
And I love you.
我爱你
Get some backup.
快叫支援
What a day.
今天好累人
You look tense.
你看起来很紧张
I know I've been acting different lately. Strange.
我知道我最近很不同 有点怪
I've got a confession to make, Eve.
我要向你承认
You're not gonna like it.
你一定会生气
Oh, Eve. I feeI -- I feel so close to you.
伊芙,我跟你好亲近
I read your diary. I know I shouldn't have. I'm ashamed.
我看过你的日记 我真不应该
But I did.
不过我还是看了
I just wanna be the man that you deserve passionate, tender.
我要呵护你,对你热情点
Victor Lazarro died today. He had a heart seizure.
罗索去世了,心脏病发作
My mentor, gone.
我的良师走了
First Tito, then Victor. So what
先是提多,现在是罗索
I hope this doesn't mean I'm losing you.
希望我不会失去你
Of course not.
当然不会
You're the only family I've got.
我只有你这个家人
“进行分析:男性AB型”
Oh, God.
天哪
- Oh, God. - I was hoping you'd come here.
我就希望你会来
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你相信我
Right now,
现在…
I don't trust anyone.
我谁都不信
Eve, wh-where'd you get that gun
你从哪儿拿来的枪?
I took it from my fake husband.
从我假老公那儿拿来的
Put it down. You know I'm Sean.
放下来,你知道我是西恩
Do I Maybe Sean's already dead, huh
是吗?也许他早死了
I'm moving very slowly.
我要慢慢来
I was thinking the other day, I --
那天我在想,我记得
I remember...I once took a date out... for surf and turf...
我曾带一个女孩子去吃牛排
not knowing she was a vegetarian.
我不知道她吃素
So she ate bread.
她只吃面包
And, uh, and broke her tooth on a rye seed.
吃到裸麦粒咬断牙齿
And we, we drove around all night... uh, looking for a-- for a all-night dentist.
我们整晚都在找 二十四小时执业的牙医
And, and he, uh-- He was so drunk... he fixed the wrong tooth.
那牙医喝醉酒,补错牙齿
And it-- When I finally brought her home--
最后我终于带她回家
Even though it must have hurt like hell...
虽然牙疼得要命
you, you, you kissed me.
你还是吻我
Sean...
西恩
that man--
那个男人
You know we've been living together as man and wife for a week.
我们做了一星期的夫妻
Yeah, I --
我知道
I know. Eve. Eve.
伊芙
I put you in that position and, and-- I-I-I can never make it up to you.
都是我的错,我无法弥补你
Well, you're damn well gonna try.
你得试一试
Let me take a look at that wound before you bleed to death.
让我帮你看看伤口
With Lazarro out of the way... Castor's the new acting director of the Bureau.
罗索死后坎斯 就是调查局局长
- He's untouchable. - Not tomorrow.
我拿他没办法
Tomorrow he'll be at Victor's service.
明天他会参加罗索的丧礼
Tomorrow.
明天
That will be the day.
就是今天
I want you and Jamie away from there. Give him a good excuse.
你和洁美最好赶快走
I can cover for Jamie... but if I'm not coming, he's gonna know that something's up.
洁美可以走 我走他会起疑心
And besides, I'm the only one who can try and explain the truth.
况且只有我能说明真相
Excuse me, Mr. Archer. May I help you?
艾先生,我能效劳吗?
Sean, what are you doing here
你来这儿干嘛?
Sorry, darling, it--
对不起,亲爱的
I just get so, so jealous, I --
我在吃醋
I mean, wh-wh-what is a guy to think when his, uh... his wife runs off in the middle of the night
老婆半夜跑掉 老公会怎么想?
That I'm a doctor that's on call, so please let me get back to work, okay
我是医生,让我工作吧
Sorry.
对不起
Lies, distrust, mixed messages.
谎言、猜测、疑神疑鬼
This is turning into a real marriage.
好像是真的婚姻
How's Adam
亚当呢?
I took him over to my cousin's until this whole thing blows over.
我先把他带到表姐家
Where's Jamie?
洁美呢?
That's what I'd like to know.
谁知道?
She stole $50 from my purse and took off.
她偷走五十块就跑了
So what's the next move
你打算怎么办?
This isn't your fight.
这不关你的事
Oh, come on. You're surprised?
你很吃惊吗?
Our daughter won't even visit Michael's grave. You think she gives a damn about your boss?
她连麦克都不去看 怎么会管你老板死活
He killed my brother. I'm not gonna let him take you too.
他杀死我老哥 我不能让他杀你
Whatever happens, I promise...
不管怎样,我保证
Sean Archer is off your back for good.
西恩艾契不会再找你麻烦
My dear friends, we are here to celebrate the life of Victor Lazarro.
各位好友,我们为罗索哀悼…
Somebody back there asked me to give this to you.
有人要我把这个交给你
In peace now, let us take our brother Victor to his place of rest.
让我们将罗弟兄带 到安息之处
Isn't this religious
真是神圣
Ah, yes.
是了
The eternal battle between good and evil, saint and sinner.
善与恶、正与邪永恒的斗争
But you're still not having any fun!
你还是这么无趣
Honey Honey
甜心,甜心
Come here.
过来
And guess what. Your daughter's on the way.
猜怎么着?你女儿正赶来
History repeats itself.
旧事重演
This is between us. Leave them out of it.
这是我们的恩怨 别扯上她们
No, you should've left them out of it.
你不该把她们扯进来
Your son was an accident. I wanted to kill you.
你儿子的死是意外 我想杀你
But you took it so personally.
可是你却这么生气
Why didn't you just kill yourself or let it go
你不如自杀或是忘了他
No father could.
做爸爸的忘不了
No brother could either.
做哥哥的也忘不了
Neither could a sister.
做妹妹的也一样
Hey, baby.
嗨,宝贝
Sasha, what the fuck are you doing here
莎夏,你来干什么?
Gee, Archer, I guess I'm crashing.
我猜我是不请自来
You okay, baby
你没事吧?
Yeah. Thanks.
没事,谢了
Sasha, baby.
莎夏宝贝
I'm Castor. That's Archer.
我才是坎斯,他是艾契
And I'm bored.
我觉得好无聊
Put the fucking gun down.
把枪放下
Why don't you put your guns down?
你们把枪放下
What a predicament!
真有意思
Take care of our boy.
照顾我们的儿子
I love him so much.
我好爱他
Don't let him grow up to be like us, promise
别让他学我们,好吗?
- Yeah. - Say yeah.
Mom
妈?
Jamie!
洁美
Jamie, don't!
洁美,别跑
Hello, Wanda Wanda, this is Eve Archer.
汪黛,我是伊芙艾契
I have something crazy to tell you.
有件疯狂的事
It's a capital crime to try to kill the next big boss of the FBI, yes
杀死联邦调查局局长 是死刑罪
- Yes. - Ah, yes.
没错
The penalty--
你的刑罚是…
What?
什么?
The penalty is death!
…死刑
Die. Please, God, die.
快死吧,死吧
Hold it!
住手
Good girl,Jamie! Shoot him!
好孩子,快开枪
Honey, don't listen to him, honey! He's not your father! Hear my voice. I'm your father!
他不是你父亲 听我的声音,我才是
Use your eyes,Jamie. Shoot him!
看看我,快开枪
Don't listen to him! Don't shoot!Just,just--
别理他,别开枪
This scumbag-- This scumbag shot your brother,Jamie! Kill him!
他杀死你小弟,快开枪
Clod.
真笨
No daughter of mine would shoot so wide.
我女儿肯定不会射歪
Dad, put the gun down. Put it down.
老爸,把枪放下,放下
Dad, put it down.
老爸,放下
Now we're gonna find out what's in Papa's bag. Peaches.
瞧瞧老爸有何能耐,蜜桃
Say good-bye to Papa.
跟老爸永别吧
Jamie!
洁美
Jamie!Jamie!Jamie, are you all right Oh, my God.
洁美,你没事吧?
Sir, are you okay
长官,你没事吧?
Please, someone please tell me what planet I'm on!
这到底是怎么回事?
Get down!
趴下
Stop! This is the police!
停下来,这是水警
Stop immediately or we'll be forced to open fire!
我们要开枪了
Fire! Fire!
开枪
You're right, Sean. I've misbehaved.
你说的对,我很坏
I need to be punished.
应该受惩罚
But remember, every time...
你要记住,你每次照镜子
you look in the mirror, you'll see my face.
都会看到我的脸
Die!
去死吧
Ready Ready for the big ride Baby
我准备好了,我要上路了
You okay, Archer
你没事吧,艾契?
What did you call me?
你叫我什么?
He called you Archer, sir.
他叫你艾契
Sean,
西恩
they're bringing in their top surgical team from DC.
华府派来最顶尖的外科医师
You're going to be okay.
你不会有事的
When you wake up, everything will be restored just the way it was.
等你醒来 一切都会恢复原状
My scar. The one near my heart.
我的伤疤,靠近心脏的伤疤
This old bullet wound.
那个子弹伤口
I won't need it anymore.
我不需要了
Okay.
Dad
Dad
I'm sorry I shot you.
抱歉我开枪射你
I've got something I have to ask both of you.
我想请你们答应一件事
This is, um, Adam. And he needs a place to live.
这是亚当,他需要一个家
Hi. My name's Jamie.
嗨,我是洁美
I'm Adam.
我是亚当
Why don't you show Adam his new room
带他到房间吧
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好吧
You shot your mouth off like a kid
Who's scared to have a heart
Losin'grip of what really matters
'Cause you don't know where to start
You wake up in the morning
With a starfuck for a friend
The things you do are so in tune
With what you said you hate
What's givin'you the will to live
Is lookin'for revenge
The only laugh that you got left
Is hidin'from the pain
What must have happened to your soul
Is skinnin'you alive
The thing you fear the most is love
And that's very deep inside
Yeah
So deep inside
Don't lose your head
'Cause I can't do the time
Don't lose your head
Or can you pay the price
The heart you're buildin' out of rock
Is turnin'into sand
'Cause you never took the time to think
What it means to be a man
You act like you got the answer
When the question's never asked
I've been to where you're comin'from
But the postcards weren't so bad
The knife I carry has been sharpened
On the mouths that won't keep shut
I'd stab at you in the darkness
To try to shed some light
Your point of view's so meaningless
If you ever had one at all
Well, all you seem to care about
Is who's gonna take the fall
Who's gonna take the fall for you
Don't lose your head
Now I can't do the time for you
Don't lose your head
Now can you pay the price
Yeah
Are you unworthy
Don't lose your head
'Cause I can't do the time Oh,yeah
Don't lose your head
Well, can you pay the price
Don't lose your head
'Cause I can't do the time Oh,yeah
- Don't lose your head - All right
Well, can you pay the price
Don't lose your head
If you can't do the time
No, don't lose your head
If you can't pay the price
- Don't lose your head - If you can't pay the price
Don't lose your head
You know I can't do the time
Yeah You ain't worth it to me
- Don't lose your head - You ain't worth it to me