沉睡魔咒2 Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 奇幻 / 冒险

导演: 乔阿吉姆·罗恩尼

演员: 安吉丽娜·朱莉 / 艾丽·范宁 / 米歇尔·菲佛 / 萨姆·赖利 / 哈里斯·迪金森 / 艾德·斯克林 / 切瓦特·埃加福 / 朱诺·坦普尔 / 艾美达·斯丹顿 / 加绘·亚历山大 / 莱丝利·曼维尔


台词
Hey, guys! Guys, I think we should turn back.
各位!我认为该掉头
And lose good money? Not a chance.
错失大好赏金? 不可能
Stay close.
紧跟大队
Here we are.
到了
Get on his back.
企上他背脊
Hurry up.
赶快
There he is. Go get him.
是他!去捉他!
Oh, you'll pay for that.
你们会付出代价
No. No, please.
不!求你!
Please, no.
求你不要!
Hold it there.
等等
I only got one...
我只捉到一只…
but he's a fine specimen.
但他是好样本
- That's all? - Yeah.
-只有这些? -对
That shroom bit me twice.
那蘑菇咬我两次
Tomb Bloom.
墓之花
Once upon a time...
从前…
for you may remember this story...or perhaps twice upon a time,
或者是“重”前 因为你可能记得这故事…
there was a powerful Fey named Maleficent.
有位强大飞仙 叫玛琳菲森
《黑魔后2》
and protector of the Moors...For some reason, the mistress of evil
基于种种原因 这位黑魔后、魔境守护神…
was still hated after all this time.
仍一直被人怨恨
True, she had cursed the princess, Aurora...
的确,她曾诅咒爱洛公主…
in the heart of a human child...but that was before she found light
但后来她找到光明 与那人类小孩交心…
and raised the girl as her own.
将她当成亲女抚养
which broke that very same curse.After all, it was Maleficent's love
最后解除那咒语的 正是玛琳菲森的爱
But that detail was somehow mysteriously forgotten.
但这部份莫名地被人遗忘了
over and again throughout the kingdom...For as the tale was told
随着故事不断被覆述 在王国流传…
Maleficent became the villain once more.
玛琳菲森再次被当成坏蛋
It's time, guys. Come on. Let's get everyone.
是时候了 快!召集大家
- Come on. - Let's go!It's the big day!
-大日子!出发! -来吧!
Wake up. Wake up.
起来!
Come on.
来吧!
Hurry up, wallerbogs! It's time!
赶快!泥宝宝! 是时候了!
Do you both remember the secret plan?
你俩记得秘密计划?
When do I tell the queen the secret?I've got it all right here.
我记熟了 几时将秘密告诉女王?
You must be patient, Thistlewit.
你要忍耐,菲素蕙
Do you think Queen Aurora's awake yet?
你估爱洛女王醒未?
Well, she's not "Sleeping Beauty" anymore.
她不再是“睡公主”了
I see what you did there.
我明你那句的笑点
Next item of business, the missing fairies.
下一个事项 仙子失踪
to search the Tomb Bloom field.I've sent more sprites
我加派精灵 搜索墓之花田
They'll report back to me at nightfall.
傍晚向我报告
We will keep searching until we find them.
未找到就继续搜索
Please don't raise your roots at me, Lief.
不要激动,叶夫
Crushing humans with branches is not going to help.
用树枝箍死人 不是办法
Diaval, you're supposed to be on my side.
迪瓦华,你应该支持我
Well, I'm Queen of the Moors, and I am a human.
我是魔境女王 也是人类
We must all learn a little kindness.
大家都要学习 友善待人
Coming through.
借过
Excuse us.
不好意思
Official pixie business.
仙子有正经事
A word, Your Majesty.
谈一句?陛下?
- Maybe two. - Aunties...
-或者两句 -婶婶…
you need to wait your turn like everyone else.
你们一样要排队
- No! - This can't wait, Your Grace.
-不! -不能等,陛下
Not for a moment.
一刻也不能
Or I might burst. Truly, I might.
否则我会爆炸 真的可能
Is that...?
那是…?
Pinto!
缤桃!
The first sap from the warming trees.She's come bearing gifts.
她带来礼物 树木回暖后初流的树液
It's for the big day!
迎接大日子!
Quiet, Thistlewit.
收声,菲素蕙
What big day?
什么大日子?
Hey! My crown!
我顶王冠!
I'm not in the mood for this.
我无心情玩
Pinto!
缤桃!
Come on.
别玩了!
Where are you going, aunties?
你们去哪里?婶婶?
I don't have time for games, Pinto.
我没空玩,缤桃
What's gotten into all of you?
你们搞什么了?
There she goes, Your Majesty.
她在那里,陛下
Come back here.
回来
Pinto. I've had enough of your games for today.
缤桃,今日玩够了
Look at me.
看我
Philip. What are you doing here?
菲腊,你怎会来?
I was looking for you.
我来找你
- Oh, well, hello. - Hello.
-你好 -你好
I'm really sorry, I can't talk right now.
真抱歉 现在不能谈
I've got a castle full of complaints.The Moors have turned to madness.
魔境大乱 投诉堆满城堡
- I know how busy you are. - Oh!
我知你忙
-我有事想问 -好
Yes.I wanted to ask you something.
between Ulstead and the Moors?Do you think there could be a union
奥斯特和魔境 可以一家亲吗?
A union?
一家亲?
To connect both lands.
连接两地
To bring harmony and peace.
带来和谐、和平
I've been imagining a bridge.
我想到的是桥
Oh, a bridge.
Yes, a bridge.
对,桥
A union's a wonderful idea...
一家亲是好主意…
if both sides are willing.
如果两边都同意
Well, I'm working on that part.
我在努力了
He's going to blow it.
他会搞弯
Give him time. He's warming up.
给他时间,他在热身
Wait.
等等
That's your formal coat.
你穿了礼服
You're in on all of this, aren't you?
你也有份吧?
If you're busy, I could always come back.
如果你忙 我之后再来
No. No, no.
I'm not busy at all.
我不忙
No, because I'd hate to...
我不想…
What did you want to talk about?Really. All ears.
真的,我在听 想谈什么?
You're right. He's blowing it.
你对 他会搞弯
5年前 我以为永远失去你
Five years ago, I thought I lost you forever.
I've decided to reclaim this day for us.
我决定夺回 我们一起的日子
and every day since.I've loved you since the moment I met you
我对你一见钟情 日久更深
If love has a truth, here is mine.
这是我的真爱…
that could ever tear me away from you, Aurora.There is no magic nor curse
任何魔法或诅咒 也不能分开我和你,爱洛
-你确定现在适合? -菲腊
Oh, Philip.Are you sure this is a good time?
Oh, he's on his knee.
他跪下了
He took his sweet time about it.
他真是慢两拍
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我?
Yes.
- Yes? - Yes.
-好? -好
Yes! Yes, just stand up. Kiss me.
好!起身,吻我
We're having a wedding!
要办婚礼了!
A secret surprise wedding.
秘密的惊喜婚礼
Of course, we have to tell our parents.
当然 我们要通知家长
Do we?
真的要?
Mistress.
主人
What?
怎样?
I have a little bit of news.
我有个消息
Well, on with it.
说吧!
It's nothing of any real consequence...
没什么实际影响…
and it's certainly no reason to overreact.
不必反应过激
It's just that...
只不过是…
Prince Philip has, um...
菲腊王子…
Disappeared?
失踪了?
No. No. Philip has...
不,菲腊…
Yellow fever? No, wait!
患黄热病? 不,等等!
Leprosy!
麻疯病!
No, Mistress.
不,主人
Prince Philip has asked Aurora if she'll become his...
菲腊王子问爱洛 是否愿意做他…
Don't...
不要…
ruin my morning.
一早令我扫兴
Mistress, please.
主人,拜托
Stay calm!
保持冷静!
So, tell me, sire...
告诉我,殿下…
or did you choose a creature from the Moors?am I to be a best man,
我是伴郎? 抑或你找魔境怪物做?
of asking me if she said yes, then I, uh...General, if that's your way
将军,如果你想打听 她是否答应,我…
I know she said yes, sire.
我知她一定答应
What human wouldn't want to leave that place?
人怎会不想离开那处?
What do you have against Moor folk, Percival?
你不满魔境居民? 珀西夫?
"Moor folk"? Is that what we're calling them now?
“魔境居民”? 要这样叫?
Winged beasts, murderous trees.
飞翼怪兽、杀人树
Guard your tongue, General.
别乱说,将军
You know nothing about them.
你不了解他们
I know that Maleficent is a killer of men...
我知玛琳菲森杀人…
destroyer of armies. Or so the story goes.
毁灭军队 这故事广为流传
She's not like that.
她不是那样的
It's my job to protect this kingdom.
我职责是保护王国
And I will do so, old friend...
我会尽责,老友…
without hesitation.
毫不犹豫
Walk on.
走吧!
Open the gates!
开闸!
of the Midlands have arrived.Your Majesty, spoils from the annexation
陛下,来自中土的 战利品送到
Weapons.
是武器
No. We have no need of arms.
我们不需要武器
Our days of war are over.
我们打仗的日子 已结束
Ingrith...
瑛桂…
Right behind me.you see where I've had you placed.
见我留给你的位置 就在我后面
And that's where I'll always be.
我永远会在那里
Ingrith, I said we had no need of arms.
瑛桂,我说不需要武器
One can never be too careful.
小心无妨
Your Majesty, it's cocked.
王后,它准头歪了
Is it, now?
是吗?
- Father, Mother. - Well?
-父王、母后 -嗯?
What did she say?
她怎样说?
She said yes.
她说好
Yes!
好!
That is wonderful news. Oh!
大好消息
Yes.Two kingdoms united at last.
两国终于一家亲
Yes.
Perhaps I've been selfish...
或者是我自私…
looking at this the wrong way.
一直看错了
You've made your choice.
你做了决定
Now is a time to celebrate.
现在是时候庆祝
I'm glad you finally approve.
好高兴你终于赞同
Much more than that.
不只那样
I am ready to welcome your fiancee with open arms.
我准备热烈欢迎 你未婚妻
She shall come to dinner.
她该来晚宴
That would be incredible.
好极
Under one condition.
有一个条件
She will bring her godmother.
她要带教母来
Your Majesty, I strongly...
王后,我强烈…
right here in this castle.We will meet the one who raised her
我们要在这城堡 接见养育她的人
Yes. The queen is right.
对,王后正确
I'm not sure her godmother will...
她教母未必…
No, but I insist.
不,但我坚持…
After all, we will soon be family.
毕竟我们将成为一家人
Well, let it be known throughout the kingdom...
公告全国…
that my son is to marry Aurora.
我儿子要娶爱洛
And Maleficent is coming to dinner.
玛琳菲森会来晚宴
I shall send word straightaway.
我马上发出通知
Incoming.
来了
Hold on to your petticoats!
捉实条裙!
Well, well.
嗯…
So?
怎样?
So.
怎样?
Godmother...
教母…
Philip asked me to marry him.
菲腊向我求婚
Poor thing.
可怜虫
He'll recover.
他会复原的
My answer was yes.
我答好
- No. - Yes.
不 -好
No.
I wasn't really asking.
我不是征求同意
Nor was I.
我也不是
What's next?
跟住怎样?
You'll turn him into a goat?
你将他变山羊?
Stop.
停止
Why don't you like Philip?
为何你不喜欢菲腊?
Well, for one thing, he's human.
首先,他是人类
I'm a human.
我也是人类
And I have never held that against you.
而我从未因此讨厌你
Until I fell in love.
直至我堕入爱河
Love doesn't always end well, Beasty.
爱未必有好结果,怪物
I'll have you know Prince Philip is a prince.
我想你知 菲腊是王子
A very handsome and charming prince.
非常英俊迷人的王子
I'm just asking you to trust me.
我求你信我
Please give him a chance.
请给他机会
Let us prove you wrong.
让我们证明你错
Philip is thoughtful...
菲腊体贴…
he's very kind...
异常善良…
Kind of what?
怎样异常?
The king and queen are celebrating tonight...
国王、王后今晚庆祝…
and they have invited both of us to the castle.
邀请你我到城堡
You want me to meet his parents?
你想我见他的家长?
It's just a dinner.
只是吃晚餐
They don't want me in Ulstead.
奥斯特不欢迎我
Why on earth would I go?
为何我要去?
Because his mother wishes to meet mine.
因为他母亲 想见我的母亲
Please.
求你
Philip.
菲腊
I want you to wear this tonight.
我想你今晚带住它
Your sword?
你的佩剑?
Ulstead and the Moors will be united at last.Because of you,
因为你 奥斯特和魔境终于一家亲
has nothing to do with politics.Father, my love for Aurora
王父,我对爱洛的爱 与政治无关
Yes, but your love...
对,但你的爱…
will ensure peace for generations.
会确保几代人和平
Now take it. And wear it...
拿去,挂在身上…
to know that you will never have to use it.
让自己知道 永远不必用它
Oh, my son.
王儿
I've never been more proud.
我从未如此自豪
And what about Mother?
那母后呢?
Is she okay with this?
她接受到?
Your mother will learn to love who you love.
你母后会学懂 爱你的爱人
Tomb Bloom. Tomb Bloom.
墓之花
I'm losing my patience.
我失去耐性了
Your Majesty.
王后
You need to move faster, Lickspittle.
你要快手,马屁精
Yes, Your Majesty.
是,王后
Aurora said yes.
爱洛答应了
It's all coming together...
一切配合得…
perfectly.
完美之极
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Try it with a little less fang.
试试露少一点獠牙
How's this?
这样如何?
Try the greeting.
试试打招呼
How kind of you to invite me this evening.
你们今晚请我来真有心
Remember, it's not a threat.
记住,不是威胁
So very kind of you to invite me this evening.
你们今晚请我来 实在有心
- Yeah. Better. - Oh.
好,有改善
Try it with a curtsy.
试行屈膝礼
We can skip that part.
可以不做
She really loves that boy, you know.
她真心爱那男孩
You're doing her a great kindness.
你是为她做好心
Kindness?
好心?
Mistress...
主人…
Doesn't she look lovely?
她漂亮吧?
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
For your horns.
盖着你对角
Philip's family feel more comfortable.I just thought it might make
我想会令菲腊一家 较为自在
And you, as well.
对你也是
Maybe it's a bad idea.
或者是坏主意
No, it's...
不…
It's all right.
不要紧
I'm so excited.
我好兴奋
Mmm... It's more than I can bear.
令我受不了
It's Maleficent!
是玛琳菲森!
Pitchforks?
干草叉?
- Humans are hilarious.
人类真好笑
- It's getting better.
情况越来越好了
-擅离职守者问吊 -遵命
Yes, sir.Anyone leaves their post gets hung.
They're here.
他们来了
Have you ever considered turning me into a bear?
你想过将我变熊?
I think I'd make quite an impressive one.
我认为我会几厉害
Look at their claws. They're so strong.
看它们的爪 多强大
Why are we talking about bears?
为何谈起熊?
Presenting Queen Aurora of the Moors.
有请魔境女王爱洛
Thank you.
谢谢
-你明艳照人 -好高兴来这里
I'm so happy to be here.You look wonderful.
Aurora, this is truly an honor.
爱洛,真是荣幸
Welcome to Ulstead.
欢迎光临奥斯特
Such a beautiful girl.
真是美女
I can see how you stole Philip's heart.
难怪偷到菲腊的心
Your Majesty.
王后
I'm allergic.The flowers in your hair.
你头上的花 我敏感
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
They're beautiful.Oh, no. No, no. It's all right.
不要紧 它们十分美
Presenting Maleficent.
有请玛琳菲森
Maleficent, it's wonderful to see you again.
玛琳菲森,再见你真好
This is my father, King John of Ulstead.
家父,奥斯特的 约翰国王
And my mother, Queen Ingrith.
家母,瑛桂王后
Welcome to our home.
欢迎光临我们的家
It's so very kind of you to invite me this evening.
你们今晚请我来 实在有心
Don't smile.
不要微笑
And, um, I would like to introduce you to Diaval.
为你们介绍迪瓦华
I trust you had no trouble finding the castle.
我相信你们 不难找到这城堡
Why would I have trouble?
怎会难到我?
He's making small talk.
他在闲聊
I'll explain it later.
我之后再解释
No trouble at all.
一点也不难
dinner is served.Your Majesties, ladies and gentlemen,
陛下,各位 晚宴已准备好
Please, make yourselves at home.
请不要客气
Bird.
鸟类
Delicious.
美味
Is there a problem?
有问题?
It's iron.
是铁
she is averse to iron.Majesty, as you are sensitive to flowers,
王后,就像你对花敏感 铁令她不适
I had no idea.
我不知道
Take it away at once.
马上拿走它
I trust you'll be comfortable using your hands?
相信你用手 更自在?
Such a warm spell of weather, isn't it?
天气真和暖吧?
It certainly is.
的确
Well, we have a small gift for Philip and Aurora...Shoo!
我们有份小礼物给 菲腊、爱洛…
to celebrate their glorious future together. Hmm?
祝他们有美满的将来
to have a little one running through the castle again.Oh, I simply can't wait
我想快些有小孩 为城堡添生气
This castle?
这座城堡?
Yes, of course.
对,当然
This will be their home.
这里会是他们的家
I hear Aurora has a castle of her own.
听说爱洛自己有座城堡
Yes, sir, I do.
陛下,对
Yes...
是…
I'm curious. How did Aurora become Queen of the Moors?
我好奇 爱洛怎会成为魔境女王?
- I made her queen. - Her castle is
我让她成为女王
quite stunning. You must see it.
她的城堡几壮丽 你要看看
Yes, but in fact, she has another castle.
对,但其实 她有另一座城堡
Does she not?
不是吗?
Mother...
母后…
and one left behind by her father.One in the Moors,
一座在魔境 另一座是她父王留低的
King Stefan, was it not?
史帝芬国王 不是吗?
That castle was never my home. It was given to the people.
那城堡从不是我家 已送给人民
So, you're also a true princess.
所以你也是真正的公主
Even though Stefan died. Was killed?
即使史帝芬死了 被杀?
Remind me, did he die or was he killed?
提提我 他死了抑或被杀?
Both.
两样都是
Yes, you're right, it is very warm recently.
你说得对 最近十分暖
Because I remember the story of a baby.
因为我记得 某个婴儿的故事
A baby cursed to sleep...
有个婴儿受诅咒沉睡…
and never wake up.
长眠不醒
Really?
真的?
to an innocent child?Who would do such a terrible thing
谁会对无辜孩子 做这种可怕的事?
Well, there are many who prey on the innocent.
有好多人视 无辜者为猎物
I'm sure your kind would agree.
我肯定你一族会同意
What do you mean, my kind?
什么意思? 我一族?
She means humans.
她指人类
There are fairies missing from the Moors.
魔境有仙子失踪
What I'm missing is some wine.
我酒杯空空
Stolen by human poachers.
被人类掳走
That's the first I've heard of it.
我初次听闻
Someone gave the order.
有人指使
It sounds as if you're accusing the king.
你似乎在指控国王
No, she never said that.
她没有那样说
Wait... Sorry, who would steal a fairy?
等等 谁会偷仙子?
that two peasants were found dead...Your Majesty, I must report
陛下,我要报告 有两个平民…
just outside the Moors.
死在魔境外
They'd been missing for several days.
他们失踪了几天
I see.
清楚了
Yes, we all see.
对,大家清楚
but humans are not welcome. Isn't that right?The borders are open,
边境开放 但不欢迎人类吧?
What exactly are you implying, Your Majesty?
你想暗示什么?王后?
Innocent men are being slaughtered on the Moors...
无辜的人在魔境被屠杀…
and she's talking about fairies.
她却在谈仙子
Contain your animal.
管好你只畜牲
Or I will.
否则我会
I'd say you were making a threat.If I didn't know better,
如果我冇听清楚 会说你在我恐吓我们
Well, do you?
你有吗?
- Do I what? - Know better?
有什么?-听清楚
Enough.
够了
Put her down.
放了它
Please, put her down.
求你放了它
We're here to celebrate.
我们是来庆祝的
Forgive me, he's right.
原谅我,他对
Let's not forget why we're here.
不要忘了我们 为何相聚
The start of a new life for Aurora.
贺爱洛展开新生活
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
You have done an admirable job, Maleficent...
你做得实在好,玛琳菲森…
going against your own nature to raise this child.
违抗你的本性去养育 这孩子
But now...
但现在…
Aurora will finally get...
爱洛终于会得到…
the love of a real family.
真正家人的爱
A real mother.
有真正的母亲
Because the one thing I regret...
因为我唯一遗憾…
is never having a daughter of my own.
是我没有女儿
But tonight changes that.
但从今晚起就不同了
Tonight, I consider Aurora my own.
从今晚起 我将爱洛当成我亲女
Guards!
卫兵!
We have opened our home to a witch!
我们引了女巫入家园
Stop!
停手!
There is no union.
不会一家亲
There will be no wedding.
不会有婚礼
- Maleficent! - We must protect the king!
-玛琳菲森! -保护国王!
Maleficent, please, stop now.
玛琳菲森,求你停手!
John, I'm so frightened.
约翰,我好害怕
What has she done to me?
她对我做了什么?
Father!
父王!
John!
约翰!
We go home.
我们回家
John!
约翰!
It's a curse.
是诅咒
It's a curse!
是诅咒!
Maleficent has cursed the king!
玛琳菲森向国王施咒!
What have you done?
你做了什么?
I've done nothing.
什么都没做
Aurora, we go home now.
爱洛,我们立即回家
Aurora!
爱洛!
Aurora!
爱洛!
Wake him!
令他苏醒!
Wake him, please.
令他苏醒!求你!
Stand aside!
让开!
To the bedroom!
去寝宫!
This magic, we have no tools to reverse it.
这魔法 我们不能逆转
There must be a lesion.
一定有伤口
Proof of her witchery.
她施巫术的证明
Please, leave His Majesty his dignity.
拜托!让陛下保持尊严
We all saw what Maleficent did to him.
大家都见玛琳菲森 对他做了什么
I'm so sorry.
对不起
A curse upon our king is a curse upon this kingdom.
诅咒国王 就是诅咒这国家
All he wanted was peace.
他只想要和平
This is all my fault.
这全是我的错
You have nothing to apologize for, my dear.
你不用道歉,亲爱的
Maleficent is a threat to everyone.
玛琳菲森对大家 都是威胁
Especially you.
尤其是你
We'll do our best to protect you.
我们会尽力保护你
There must be a way to reverse this.
一定有方法解咒的
Mother, could you try kissing him?
母后,不如你吻他?
True love and all that.
用真爱之类
I doubt that would work.
我猜未必有用
It could save him.
可能救到他
- A kiss is just a kiss. - Please, Mother.
-吻就只是吻 -拜托,母后!
Very well.
You wanted peace...
你想要和平…
now rest in peace forever.
从今可以和平地安息
I told you.
我告诉过你
This is no fairy tale.
这不是童话故事
I have to return to the Moors.
我要回魔境
It's the only way.
那是唯一方法
Wait, wait. Come here.
等等,回来
I have to find her.
我要找她
It's the middle of the night.
现在是午夜
She will break the curse. I know she will.
她会解咒,我知她会
Okay, well, let me come with you.
让我陪你去
No. You should stay with your family.
不!你该留下陪家人
You are my family.
你也是我家人
Let her go, Philip.
让她去,菲腊
Maybe she can save him.
或者她能救他
Maleficent!
玛琳菲森!
Maleficent!
玛琳菲森!
Godmother!
教母!
Please come back.
求你回来
She's not in the Moors.
她不在魔境
Diaval.
迪瓦华
No one's seen her.
谁都不见她
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你真好
She's nowhere to be found.
哪里都找不到她
What if she never comes back?
万一她不回来呢?
I could be stuck as a human forever.
我要永远保持人形
I have to find her.
我必须找到她
She's the only one who can break the curse.
只有她能解咒
Tell me she's dead.
说她死了
The iron pierced her flesh.
铁射穿她身体
She fell into the river and went over the falls.
她堕河后掉下瀑布
Then where is her head?
那她的人头呢?
There was something else.
有其他东西
Another creature.
另一只怪物
It pulled her from the depths of the sea.
将她从深海拉上来
What did it look like?
它的样子?
Her.
像她
It carried her up into the sky.
它带她飞上天
and now she's not alone.Hmm. A wounded animal lashes out
受伤野兽逃走了 而且她有同伴
We must be ready for war.
我们要备战
Maleficent has cursed the king!
玛琳菲森向国王施咒!
Stay inside!
留在室内!
Maleficent has cursed the king!
玛琳菲森向国王施咒!
If Conall hadn't found her, she would be dead.
不是岗奴发现她 她早死了
They tried to kill her with this.
他们想用这东西杀她
Do you hear it?
你们听见吗?
Do you hear it?
你们听见吗?
It's a message from the humans.
是人类发出的讯息
I hear it loud and clear.
我听得清清楚楚
Time for us to die.
我们死期到了
Humans have used iron against us for centuries.
人类用铁对付我们 好几百年了
And we are almost extinct because of it.
我们几乎因此绝种
will only lead to more conflict, Borra.Killing peasants on the Moors
在魔境杀平民 只会加剧冲突,暴华
They've pulled the iron from the earth...
他们从大地取出铁…
made their swords and shields, drove us underground.
造剑和盾 赶我们到地底
But this...
但它…
This will finish us.
它会灭绝我们
Our people are safe here for now.
我们在这里仍安全
But for how long?
但能维持多久?
The humans will find us. They will not stop.
人类会找到我们 他们不会罢休
I call for war.
我要发动战争
I call for war!
我要发动战争!
Right now!
马上!
There are too many humans.
人类数目太多
Too many kingdoms.
有太多王国
new ways to destroy us.Conall, they will keep finding
岗奴,他们会不断找新方法 毁灭我们
We can't win.
我们赢不了
We can't win!
我们赢不了的!
Not this way.
用这方法不能
No. You're wrong, Conall.
不!你错了,岗奴
We have something they didn't plan on.
我们有办法 攻其无备
We have her.
我们有她
She holds powers none of us possess.
她的力量 我们无人能及
She is wounded, Borra.
她受伤了,暴华
Who are you?
你们是谁?
You reek of human.
你满身人类臭味
Maybe I was wrong about you.
或者我看错你
at the bottom of the sea.Or maybe Conall should have left you for dead
或者岗奴该任你 死在海底
No.
不对
It's there, isn't it?
它存在吧?
It's inside you.
在你体内
You see?
大家见?
You see what's inside her?
见她潜藏的力量?
That is what will save us all.
那将会拯救大家
You saved me.
你救了我
Come.
Let me show you who we are.
给你看我们是谁
We're Dark Fey.
我们是黑飞仙族
Same as you.
和你一样
We're all that remain.
我们是死剩种
Unseen here, far away from mankind.
躲在这里,远离人类
we went into hiding...As more human kingdoms emerged,
人类王国势大增长 我们要躲避…
from every corner of the earth...
来自地上各处的追捕…
doing what we had to, to survive.
用尽办法求生
But many were lost.
但好多同伴丧生了
Only a few generations ago...
只是几代之前…
our kind roamed every part of the world.
我族遍布世界
The tundra.
冻土带
The forest.
森林
The jungle.
丛林
The desert.
沙漠
Now, our only refuge is here...
现在只能 在这里避难…
in this cave.
在这洞穴里
Our nest of origin.
我们始祖的巢穴
Listen. Play in the wind.
听着 到风中玩耍
Go!
去!
over the trees and rivers.Those children should be soaring
那些孩子本该在 树上、河流上飞翔
Instead, they are raised in exile.
却要在流亡中成长
I could protect them.
我能保护他们
How? By waging war against the humans?
如何?向人类开战?
I've been at war with them my whole life.
我今生一直和他们交战
Not all of them.
不是全部人
There was one you raised as your own.
有个被你抚养 视如己出
Maybe we don't have to hide from the humans.
或者我们 不必躲避人类
Maybe we can exist without fear...
或者能摆脱恐惧…
and war.
和战争
Find a way together.
一起找到办法
That will never happen.
那不可能
Gotcha!
捉到你!
Welcome to your new home.
欢迎来到你新居
We've been worried about you, dear.
我们一直担心你
Your Majesty.
王后
I couldn't find her.
我找不到她
My heart breaks for you.
我为你伤心
upon your happiness.She has brought a cloud of darkness
她令你的幸福 蒙上阴影
I know she was against this marriage.
我知她反对婚事
Never trusted your instincts as a queen.
不信你的女王天赋
When I saw her at dinner...
晚宴时看到她…
with her horns covered...
遮盖着的两角…
bent cowering...
多扭曲…
Well, it's no wonder that she lashed out.
难怪她突然发恶
I just don't know what to do.
我不知该怎办
You do truly love him, don't you?
你真心爱他吧?
My son.
我王儿
Deeply.
深爱着
It is love that will heal you.
爱会治愈你
It's what heals us all.
治愈大家
Let's move forward together...
让我们一起前进…
as a family.
成为一家人
To all who live on the Moors...
致所有魔境居民…
What is that noise?
什么声音?
the king and queen invite you......and kingdoms far and wide,
和远方各国 本国国王、王后…
to attend the wedding...
邀请你们参加婚礼…
of their son Philip to Aurora in three days' time.
王子菲腊3日后 迎娶爱洛
All are welcome.
欢迎所有人来
And all are expected!
期待大家都出席!
Did you hear that? We're invited to the castle!
听见? 邀请我们进城!
I knew Aurora wouldn't abandon us!
我早知爱洛 不会离弃我们
I always knew I'd be invited.
我知一定邀请我
Just glad you two made the cut.
好高兴你们都有份
Who's getting married?
谁结婚?
Aurora, we don't have to think about the wedding right now.
爱洛,婚礼不必现在去办
The queen is right.
女王说得对
We owe it to everyone...
我们欠了大家…
especially the king.
尤其国王
What about Maleficent?
那玛琳菲森呢?
She's gone.
她不在了
The Phoenix.
凤凰
It is said the Dark Fey began with her...
据闻黑飞仙族源自她…
evolved over centuries.
经过几百年进化
You are the last of her descendants.
你是她最后的后裔
Her blood is your own.
你流着她的血
You are her.
你是她
In your hands, you hold the power of life and death...
你的力量掌管生死…
destruction and rebirth.
破灭与重生
is the power of true transformation.But nature's greatest power
但在自然界 最强大是蜕变的力量
You transformed when you raised Aurora.
养育爱洛令你蜕变
When you found love...
你找到了爱…
in the middle of your pain.
克服自身的痛苦
I'm asking you to take all of your fury...
我请求你 将你所有愤怒…
all of your pain...
所有痛苦…
and not use it.
放下不用
Help us broker peace with the humans.
帮我们 和人类达成和平
Because peace...
因为和平…
could be the Dark Fey's final transformation.
可能是黑飞仙族 最后的蜕变
The Moors are our last true nature on earth.
魔境是我们在地上 最后的净土
And yet you named a human as queen.
而你偏偏选人类做女王
A daughter you cared for.
你所关心的女儿
I have no daughter.
我没有女儿
She has chosen her side.
她做了抉择
We've just heard.
刚收到消息
There's going to be a wedding at the castle in three days.
城堡3日后举行婚礼
Humans will come from all over.
人类会从各地涌至
That's when we attack.
到时我们发动攻势
We'll kill the king and queen of Ulstead...
杀掉奥斯特的 国王、王后…
and their young prince.
和年轻王子
Their kingdom will fall.
他们的王国会崩溃
And the Fey will rise again.
飞仙族会再次崛起
The fairies made it.
仙女造的
I wore it when I married the king.
是我嫁给国王时的婚纱
I'm sure it's perfect.
肯定是完美之选
So am I.
我同意
Your Majesty, she's absolutely lovely.
王后,她真漂亮
Considering how she was raised.
考虑到她的身世
By the same evil witch who cursed her.
由诅咒她的邪魔养大
It's a miracle Prince Philip came along.
遇上菲腊王子 真是奇蹟
the poor child is alive at all.It's a miracle
那可怜女孩 能活着已是奇蹟
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
It's exquisite.
真是精美
When I'm older...
我年长一点…
I'm going to live here, in the Moors, with you.
就来魔境住,陪你
Then we can look after each other.
到时我们可互相照应
- Tell me what's troubling you. - It's nothing.
-你有什么心事? -没事
Aurora, I know you better than that.
爱洛,我了解你
This jewelry...
这些珠宝…
my hair...
我的发型…
all these rules.
那各种规矩
I can't breathe.
我抖不到气
I feel like I'm not Queen of the Moors anymore.
我觉得我不再是魔境女王
I feel like a different person.
我觉得我变了 另一个人
Listen...
听着…
I fell in love with a girl in the forest and only her.
我爱上的是那森林女孩 只得她
You don't have to change.
你不必改变
I don't want you to change.
我不想你改变
I should have never asked her to wear that scarf.
我不该叫她 戴那头纱
(铁粉)
Ah, yes.
Well...
喂…
Does it work?
效果如何?
of fairy specimens to work with...I only have a handful
我能用的仙子样本有限…
and the extraction process is painstaking.
抽取过程又艰难
Extraction from what?
抽取什么?
Tomb Bloom flowers.
墓之花
contain their very essence.They grow from a fairy's grave,
生于仙子墓地 蕴含其精华
When you mix the pollen with iron powder...
将花粉和铁粉混合…
the resulting dust ends a fairy's life.
制成的粉末能杀死仙子
We will need thousands more.
我们需要多几千朵
Show me.
示范给我看
Show me.
示范给我看
Very well.
很好
So...
你好
Finally, the Moors will be mine.
魔境终于是我的了
No more fairies.
不再有仙子
Stay alert, men.
留神,大家
This is where I found them.
我在这里找到它们
Excellent.
好极
But what if the winged one returns?
万一那飞翼怪回来呢?
Don't you worry about that.
你不必担心
We'll be ready.
我们有备而来
Take the Tomb Blooms.
带走墓之花
Get to work!
开工!
Keep your weapons on hand.
紧握武器!
Maleficent...
玛琳菲森…
This is where we bury our dead.
我们将死者葬在这里
They've destroyed it.
被他们毁了
This is what the humans do.
人类就是这样
They're nothing but locusts that swarm the earth.
他们只是挤满大地的蝗虫
We have to stop them.
我们要制止他们
You spent years caring for a human...
你花多年照顾一个人类…
now it's time to care for your own.
现在该照顾自己同类
Fire!
发射!
Reload! We go again!
上箭!再来!
Fire!
发射!
Reload! There's another one!
上箭!又来了一个!
Everyone, stay together!
大家紧跟着
We're about to leave the Moors.
要走出魔境了
Grab the hand or the wing...
握住手或者翼…
or the tail of whoever is closest to you.
或最近的人条尾
Hold formation, guards. Hold formation.Hey, over here! Yeah, over here!
保持阵势
- Excuse me, sir. - Stop right there.
-不好意思 -停步
I'm with the bride.
我识新娘
find their seats first.We've been told to let the, uh, other kind
我们奉命让异类先入座
But I'm not a human.
但我不是人类
- I'm a raven. - What?
-我是乌鸦 -吓?
A raven. The black bird.
乌鸦,黑色大鸟
Mmm. This rice is delicious.
这种米真美味
at the bride and groom.You're supposed to throw it
是用来撒向新人的
What? And waste good rice?
吓?浪费好米?
What's the hold up?
为何拦住?
Let me in!
放我入去!
Why can't humans come in, too?
为何不准人类进入?
Why can't we come in?
为何不准我们进去?
I know it's bad luck...
我知不吉利…
but I had to see you.
但我要见你
For you.
给你的
A Tomb Bloom?
墓之花?
Where did you get this?
哪里得来?
From my mother.
从我母后处
The sun's up. It's our wedding day.
日出了 是我们大婚之日
From my mother.
从我母后处
Where should we sit, Flittle?
该坐哪儿?菲莉桃?
On the left. We're with the bride.
左边,新娘亲友
Yes, we are.
对,我们是
But the groom's lovely, too.
但新郎都好可爱
Mmm. Yes, he is.
他是
I'm with both.
我两个都喜欢
Now.
现在
What's this?
搞什么?
Nobody is allowed in here except me.
这里只限我出入
And I'm already here, so go away!
只限我,你快走!
Maleficent, please stop.
玛琳菲森,请你停手
Maleficent.
玛琳菲森
She didn't do it.
不是她做的
Get out!
离开!
Before I call the guards!
趁我未叫守卫!
The missing fairies.
失踪的仙子
I said get out. Did you hear me?
我叫你离开,你听到?
What have you done?
你做了什么?
You're a pixie.
你是精灵
How dare you call me that?
你敢这样叫我?
I'm Lickspittle, the nobleman...
我是贵族马屁精…
and I serve the queen.
侍奉王后的
She took your wings.
她夺去你双翼
We have to release them.
我们要释放他们
They belong on the Moors.
他们属于魔境
As you do, Aurora.
你也是,爱洛
A human who has betrayed her kind.
背叛同胞的人类
You put the curse on the king.
是你令国王中咒
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
You may be queen...
你或者是女王…
but you are very young.
但你太年轻
Ruling humans is a bit more complicated...
管治人类几复杂…
than running around barefoot with flowers in your hair.
不能只是赤脚乱跑 头戴花环
When I was young...
我年轻时…
my family's kingdom bordered the Moors.
我家族的王国在魔境旁
And one particularly harsh winter...
某个严寒冬天…
our crops died...
农作物枯死…
and the people began to suffer.
人民开始捱饿
And as we looked over our walls...
我们望向城墙外…
we could see the fairies thriving.
看到仙子活得繁荣
My brother and I believed we should take what we needed...
兄长和我想夺得所需…
while my father, the king, sought their kindness.
我父王却旨望他们的善心
he sent my brother to do his bidding.Choosing peace over our people,
重视和平多于人民 他派我王兄传话
He never came back.
他却一去不回
Those savages...
那些生番…
let alone engage in talks, killed him.creatures who could barely grunt,
说话都不懂的怪物 无法谈判,杀了他
I don't believe that.
我不相信
Our people became fearful.
人民害怕起来
They overthrew my father.
推翻我父王
The land fell into chaos. I was cast out.
国土大乱,我被赶走
Forced by fate into marriage with King John of Ulstead.
命运迫我嫁给 奥斯特的约翰国王
speaking of tolerance and civility.Another weak king
又是软弱国王 满口包容、礼让
And now, my own son...
现在我亲儿子…
corrupted with visions of harmony.
被追求和谐的幻想污染
But peace will not be our downfall.
但我们不会被和平拖垮
Now lock her up.
锁起她
A war is coming.
战争要来了
No! No!
不!
I wish you could be here with me.
真希望你醒来陪着我
Conall wanted peace...
岗奴想要和平…
and they filled him with iron.
他们却害他满身铁弹
Now, we will have our war.
我们会开战
We will rise together!Our fight begins now!
我们的战斗现在开始!
大家一齐战斗
大家一齐起义!We fight together.
And we will show them no mercy!
对他们绝不留情!
Come on! Go!
快!出动!
Go! Go!
去吧!
Go! Go! Go!
去吧!
Where are all Philip's guests?
菲腊的宾客呢?
- Humans are poor timekeepers. - Mmm.
人类不懂守时
Start the music.
开始奏乐
She's gone.
她不见了
Hey!
喂!
It's a trap! Get down!
是陷阱!伏低!
Your Majesty...
王后…
they're coming from the sea.
他们从海上飞来
She escaped!
Down this way, come on!
这边走!快!
Your Highness.
王后
Upon my command.
等我发号施令
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
What's going on?
发生什么?
Now.
现在
Fire!
发射!
They look just like her.
他们似足她
Withdraw!
撤退!
Withdraw!
撤退!
Pull back!
后退!
Maleficent's starting a war.
玛琳菲森发动战争
First my father, and now this.
先是我父王,现在又这样
Philip! She didn't curse him.
菲腊!她没有向他施咒
- Maleficent. - What?
-玛琳菲森 -什么?
She never cursed him.
她从未向他施咒
It was your mother.
是你母后
What are you saying?
你说什么?
It was the spindle.
是那纺纱针
The curse is still in it.
仍藏着诅咒
Your mother used it against your father.
你母后用它对付你父王
Look.
It's the same.
一样的
She's locked the Moor folk in the chapel.
她将魔境居民锁在教堂
This isn't a wedding.
这不是婚礼
It's a trap.
是陷阱
Remember where you came from.
记着你的根源
Remember who you are.
记着你是谁
I've made my choice.
我做了抉择
You'll have to make yours.
你也必须做
Stay low!
保持低飞!
Divide!
散开!
Follow me!
跟着我!
Attack!
进攻!
Attack!
进攻!
- Ignite! - Ignite!
-点火! -点火!
No!
不!
Aunties! Aunties!
婶婶!
It's too heavy!
太重了!
Aurora!
爱洛!
Diaval! You're here.
迪瓦华!你来了
Oh, what's happening?
我们被困了
Weapon change!
武器移位!
Weapon change! Go!
武器移位!快!
Mother!
母后!
You have to stop this.
你要停手
We are at war.
我们在战斗
This isn't a war. It's a massacre.
这不是战斗,是屠杀
Philip, you don't understand.
菲腊,你不明白
These creatures stand between us...
那些怪兽…
and everything we need to survive.
危害我们生存
You're wrong.
你错了
We can stand together.
我们可以共存
Well, you're a fool to believe that.
你是傻瓜才相信
You don't know what it takes to fight for our kind.
你不懂为同胞而战 需要什么
You lied to me.
你骗了我
I am protecting the kingdom...
我在保护王国…
and your throne.
和你的王位
What about Father?
那父王呢?
Were you protecting him, too?
你也保护了他?
The prince is not feeling well.
王子不舒服
See him to his chambers.
送他回寝室
Now.
马上
Sire, stop!
殿下,停!
Yield! Yield!
投降!
so she could destroy the Moor folk.My mother cursed the king
母后诅咒国王 布局杀魔境居民
Your men are paying heavily for it.
你部下付出沉重代价
We have to do something!
我们要想办法!
Goodbye, girls.
拜拜,姊妹!
No, come back!
不!回来!
Flittle! No!
菲莉桃!不!
No!
不!
Hey, you, stay with your own!
你!留在同胞处!
Run, Aurora, run!
逃走!爱洛!
Let him go!
放走他!
No! No!
不!
Godmother.
教母
For Flittle!
为菲莉桃报仇!
We've got her!
捉到她了!
Go! Go!
走!
This way! This way!
这边!
Go!
走!
Stand down!
停止!
This is not my fight.
我不想打
My mother wanted a war, and you're giving it to her.
我母后想打仗 你令她如愿
I won't allow her hatred to ruin my kingdom or yours.
我不容她的仇恨 破坏你我的国家
There will be no Fey blood on my hands.
我不会伤害飞仙族
This way! This way!
这边!
Maleficent's back!
玛琳菲森回来了!
She's going for the queen.
她去对付王后
Yield! Yield!
收手!
Stand down!
停止!
Lower your weapons!
放下武器!
There's the evil that I promised them.
我向大家保证恶魔会来
Your kind is more predictable than humans.
你们容易预测过人类
Stop!
停手!
Stop!
停手!
Well, almost.
嗯!几乎
Stop.
停手!
I'm sorry I doubted you, but this isn't you.
对不起,我怀疑你 但这不是你本性
There's another way.
有其他办法
I know who you are.
我知你是谁
I know you.
我了解你
You do not.
你不了解
Yes, I do.
我了解
You're my mother.
你是我母亲
No!
不!
Do you know what makes a great leader, Aurora?
你知何谓伟大领袖?爱洛?
The ability to instill fear in your subjects...
能令人民恐惧…
and then use that fear...
再利用那份恐惧…
Your Majesty.
王后
So......against your enemies.
…对付你敌人
所以…
I spread the story of the evil witch...
我散播邪恶女巫的故事…
and the princess she cursed.
指出她诅咒公主
It didn't matter who woke Sleeping Beauty.
谁令睡公主醒来不重要
They were all terrified.
他们全都害怕
And the story became legend.
而那故事成为传说
I know you think I'm a monster.
我知你当我是怪物
But what I did to the king, to Maleficent, to my son...
但我这样对待国王 玛琳菲森和我儿子…
I did for Ulstead.
是为了奥斯特
and you will pay for it.You are a traitor to your kind,
你背叛同胞 你会付出代价
Maleficent is dead!
玛琳菲森死了!
We will never again live in fear!
大家不必再活于恐惧!
Get back here!
回来!
Let me go!Ulstead is free at last!
奥斯特终于自由了!
放开我!
What's happening?
什么?
Well, well.
嗯…
Hello, Beasty.
你好,怪物
I missed you.
我想念你
Did you bump your head, then?
你撞到头了?
I did.
的确
Philip.
菲腊
Yes?
是?
Do you love my daughter?
你爱我女儿?
With everything I have.
全心全意
Good.
I believe this belongs to you.
我相信它属于你
Curses don't end.
诅咒不会完结
They're broken.
只可以解开
It ends.
结束了
There will be no more fighting.
不会再有战斗
Ulstead will never attack the Moors again.
奥斯特绝不会再袭击魔境
And from this day on...
从今日起…
we move forward...
我们向前行…
and find our way...
寻找我们的路…
in peace.
和平…
Together.
共存
Today, there will be a wedding.
今日会举行婚礼
Not just a union of two people...
不只是两个人成亲…
but a union of two kingdoms.
也是两个王国一家亲
And all are invited...
邀请所有人参加…
all are safe...
大家都安全…
and all are welcome.
欢迎每一位
Hello, there.
你好
We cannot live amongst monsters...
不能和怪物活在一起…
Someone should really cover those horns.
有人该盖着那对角
If only Conall could see you.
岗奴会以你为荣
Borra...
暴华…
it's time to come home.
是时候回家了
Hello.
你好
Can you come here?
过来?
Yes?
是?
Will you give me away?
你会送我出去吗?
Never.
绝不
No.
Will you walk me down the aisle?
我是指送嫁
Yes.
Apologies to anyone I might have mauled today.
抱歉,今日爪伤过人
Is that...?
那是…?
She can change her back.
她可以还原的
I suppose.
大概
Only if we wanted to.
我们想才会
Father.
父王
I'm so glad to see you.
见到你真好
I've dreamed of this moment.
我梦见过这刻
Two kingdoms united at last.
两个王国一家亲
And it's because of you.
全因为你
I'm so proud of you. So proud.
我以你为荣
She looks better in green.
绿色更衬她
Pink, you mean.
你指粉红色
No, in green.
不,绿色
Pink.
粉红
- Green. - Pink.
-绿色 -粉红
Flittle!
菲莉桃!
It's perfect.
好到极
Let her go.
放开她
Pull yourself together.
振作
We are here to join two kingdoms...
我们见证两个曾因恐惧…
divided by fear.
分开的国家结合
we are not defined by where we are from...Today, you teach us
今日你们教晓大家 造就我们的不是出身…
but by whom we love.
而是我们所爱的人
The bands, please.
请戴上戒子
-菲腊,你愿娶爱洛… -我愿意
Do you, Philip, take Aurora... -I do.
-爱洛,你愿嫁… -我愿意
And do you, Aurora, take... -I do.
Then I pronounce you husband and wife.
我宣布你们结成夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
You're smiling.
你在笑
It's a new day.
这是新的一天
It is.
的确是
Morning.
早晨
Will you stay awhile?
你会多留一会?
A little while.
只是一会儿
But don't worry...
但不用担心…
I'll see you at the christening.
孩子洗礼时就会再见
翻译:钱家骅